• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something2Do Tournaments! - May 11th, 2013 - Louisville Kentucky

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Lumi if you can bring one, then we'll have all of them that we could possibly use haha.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
20ish people is my guess. (ish being + or - 10 peeps)

Btw, anybody gonna be recording stuff? That'd be tiiiiight.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Yeah I suck lol. I'll talk to Betadyne about double's and Metaknight. We'll have an official ruling on that by tonight haha.

In this edition of S2D BS that Joey decided to delay... An attendance list!

Note that information regarding who was in what car was not discussed upon much at all in this thread.

Confirmed! (Unless they change their minds last minute)
1) Dooms~~~~~~~
2) Betadyne
3) DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr
4) DtJ Th3 Composer
5) Kel
6) Kassandra
7) ShadowPhoenix
8) Kryp
9) Yourface
10) BrittleOrgans
11) Luminoth
12) Sorasin
13) Clowsui
14) Excel
15) Ralph Cecil
16) Smile
17) Fatty
18) Mister Eric
19) Hael Phael

and the numbers I can't predict!

20) Kryp's friend
21) Kryp's friend
22) Kryp's friend
23) Kryp's friend
24) Yourface's friend
25) Anyone that SP brings
26) LOCALS!

the implied possibilities that don't post in this thread and I literally have no idea if they're going, but it's very possible

27) Hilt
28) Crash

the wtf Kansas? I seriously have no idea if you're trolling or not with actually attending this.

29) Delux.
30) Delux's car (how does grammar work with an "x" LOL)

Others I'm adding!

31) Hades

This is starting to look quite scary attendance wise... @_@.

Probably going to drop out of singles to see if I can run this as quickly as possible lol.

@Jake: Can you PM me the details about recording set ups work? Never really payed attention to one to be completely honest... Do I need to bring a laptop for it? Does it have to be your TV specifically? Answering questions like those would be nice. Sorry @_@'.

If you've seen the venue, then you'll realize that we don't really have that much room for TV's. I'll talk to brandy about a possible power strip or two... would that work? Not the most informed person on electronics ._.

Possible Setups:

1) S2D
2) S2D
3) S2D
4) Shadow Phoenix
5) Kryp
6) Lumi/Jake (If Jake's TV is required for the recording setup)

Those 6 I would like to have confirmed. The following, however, are still possible if power strips will work.

7) Lumi/Jake
8) Lumi

Unless I'm missing setups... we'd honestly be able to run this on 8 pretty well if people are smart with their timing and matches and don't **** it up for everyone else xD.

Yeah! Update!

Official ruling on MK banned in dubs or not moved to tomorrow since I'm a bad person and did homework instead of talking to Betadyne.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'll go ahead and bring a TV just in case ehh

Also it doesn't have to be specifically with my TV, but it needs to be a TV with AV-out.
I don't have one of those recording set-ups that needs a computer. I can save videos to a external device (in this case a flash drive). You just have to remember to press record at the beginning and end of your matches!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll keep you posted on if I'm coming. I'm like 50/50 on it. I think KS wants to go to Don't Blink, but if I can get housing Fri/Sat and if I can get one or two people to carpool with me, we'd probably come out.

Being serious

What is entry/venue?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Wangston, from what I understand, had the best housing ever. He should be in the Louisville area now. I'd suggest PM'ing him.. I don't think he'd mind the practice or housing haha.

(Sorry for suggesting you if you didn't want to house people, Wangston ;-;.)

Entry is $5. Venue is $1.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I could save replays on my Wii and upload them later. =D Also i'm pretty much confirmed for this. It'll be me, Mister Eric, Smile, Fatty, & Phael(listing in case you wanted to add that to the attendance list/get a better idea of who all is coming to this).

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
well...

Lumi and Jake can both bring their TV without any trouble, then : D.

Sucks that you guys won't be able to make it, though :/.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Gonna explode from anticipation. Tired of playing games alone.

Playing Mario Party 9 with my sisters so doesn't count.

Top Bottom