• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Neat. I just find a song i want and download it.

On a different note, does it ever bother any of you to know that we're statistically the 2 worst democracies in the western world? We have like the highest crime, teen pregnancies, worst education etc. It seems the rest of Europe despise Britain. All their statistics are miles better than ours. I remember recently i saw a chart of where all the developed nations were placed for child well-being and we were 21st out of 22, our neighbours France and Ireland were 9th and 11th. Infact in 22nd was America. We're always statistically only slightly better than you, and both of us are almost always the bottom 2. Infact the only thing i can think of which is dramatically different about us is that we're nowhere near as homophobic as you. You can be gay and get civil unions over here (which has the exact same rights as marriage, just with a different name) and nobody cares, whereas its serious buisness over there.

But still, am i the only one that's bothered by how crap we are statistically?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
..I swear my dad is bipolar. One minute hes all nice and happy, the next hes a raging jerk. Like, he just randomly came upstairs as i was working on an application for a summer retreat that HE SIGNED...and flipped out, called me and my sister pigs because 'our rooms were messy' (mine had my school uniform on the floor. thats it). Then, he said i couldnt finish my application because he changed his mind for no good reason. Sure, i was yelling back at him...but he honestly started it. :/
...and then i punched the ground...my knuckles hurt. i need to find a better release, honestly. my knuckles arent happy.
Yeah I know what you mean. Long story short I may be able to know how you feel. I mean, I'm pretty sure my mother is bipolar (or something, she is always mad and I don't know why, since she had such a GREAT LIFE)

Anyway, You'll sadly just have to endure it. There will always be the dumb little arguments, and you wish you could escape. If you could have, you would have already.

Just remember to stand up for yourself at times. (Even though you won't get as much benefit as to just nodding, but I'd do that at times cuz I just DONT GIVE A ****). Be smart, you KNOW what you need to do to succeed. Do well in school, do well at work, or go back to school or whatever. Get a liscense.

Like I said, I'm tired of living here with my parents. I'm 20, I don't deserve to (yeah I'm sorta ranting as well LOL) be treated this way. I wish I could find a way out, but I'll just have to wait it out and get my own apartment. That also means I'll have to mature up a bit more so that I may do fine by myself, for example be responsible with my school and what times I do what. Priorities > Wants. ;3

Oh, and do not kick the wall! Your foot will hurt for SOME time. Punching, won't hurt as much.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What the what?!?! No way! LOL YOU SHOULD NOT BE PISSED! Or wait. You mean you can't decide. I now understand your plea my friend. Don't worry. HEre:

Make a list of all that you want to buy, then narrow to what things you can live without. Exclude them. Keep excluding, and then have a countdown from 10 being the 10th best one, to one, THE BEST.

Like this

3. Xbox 360 game
2. FOOD
1. Smash money for tourny

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
i was thinking of getting a tattoo illegally from a guy i know... or maybe a piercing lol.
AH WTF idk what i want

i guess il save it up

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LOL hey at least it'll still be there. Well, I mean I hope it will be. TAKE KAIR OF DAT MONEE.

Kantō

Smash Champion
i was thinking of getting a tattoo illegally from a guy i know... or maybe a piercing lol.
AH WTF idk what i want

i guess il save it up
dont get any tattoos or peircings from anyone who isnt a professional. you dont wanna end up getting a ****ty tattoo and aids at the same time.

i wanted tattoos soo badly when i was young. and as soon as i turned 18 (the legal age in NY) i began getting them along with peiricings. it was worth the wait for clean and pro. work.

plus, usually people who arent tattoo artist pros arent gunna give u a good tattoo and theres a chance that it wont come out right or mabye have mistakes. this is gunna be on your body for ever unless u surgically remove it.

just give it a thought and dont do anything dumb is all im sayin:chuckle:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I hate my alarm too... every single ringtone is annoying the hell out of me. The ringtone I have on is peanut butter jelly time by brian griffin, but its so **** loud its annoying

I have to stay next thursday after school because I have a literacy team meeting... it wouldnt annoy me as much if it was on the ONLY EARLY RELEASE DAY OF THE YEAR!!!11!!1!!!

xxFrohawkxx

Smash Apprentice
my parents grounded me from my car because they cant handle the truth. ill leave it at that lol
Lol i know what you mean my parents grounded me for not leaving church when my mom was outside waiting xD. They took my xbox and my cable, but they didn't take away my compy or wii so thats how i got to be in smash forums.

maybe it wasnt that bad to be grounded after all!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol i got grounded once and my dad took me off the network for internet

so i borrowed my neighbors :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't have to borrow the internet. I own it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
What was the resolution? I didn't make one. :]

Don't be like that. To love others you must first love yourself. It shows.

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a lotta sleeping trouble at the moment....not been asleep for almost three days, but i'm close to falling asleep now lol...

college + being tired = :mad:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah wait I noticed your location change from Australia to England. lol

Anyways I usually stay up late and sleep into the day. Need to change my habit of sleep. :[

I hear that eating like after 7:00 isn't good because it gives you energy, for the time you shouldn't be using energy. Don't know much else about sleep.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
What was the resolution? I didn't make one. :]

Don't be like that. To love others you must first love yourself. It shows.
To be a better friend to my friends. I know it's super cheesy, but last year was... well, I wasn't all that happy with the way I treated them. I called one only 4 or 5 times last year (he stayed in town after we both graduated, while I went to college), and the other one I met because of online Brawl. The thing is... we just kinda stopped playing after awhile, since I couldn't stand myself sucking so much at it.

Paixy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah wait I noticed your location change from Australia to England. lol

Anyways I usually stay up late and sleep into the day. Need to change my habit of sleep. :[

I hear that eating like after 7:00 isn't good because it gives you energy, for the time you shouldn't be using energy. Don't know much else about sleep.
I moved to the UK not long ago and wasn't on here for a while, just changed it now whilst thinking about changing my avatar :psycho:

I've been pretty ill lately, won't go into details...but I'm pretty sure that's the main problem...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
To be a better friend to my friends. I know it's super cheesy, but last year was... well, I wasn't all that happy with the way I treated them. I called one only 4 or 5 times last year (he stayed in town after we both graduated, while I went to college), and the other one I met because of online Brawl. The thing is... we just kinda stopped playing after awhile, since I couldn't stand myself sucking so much at it.
Let your friends know that then. Maybe they might be able to help you. Don't block yourself from others because of some game. ;3 Don't feel bad, we all fall to things such as that (I know I feel bad about my own skill in smash, but I keep practicing) [Another thing, don't interchange Smash with Friends, even though smash is awesome, it is just a game]. Forgive yourself, and then do what you like to do with friends. Now I think I am rambling, because I don't think I know what else to say hehe.

I moved to the UK not long ago and wasn't on here for a while, just changed it now whilst thinking about changing my avatar :psycho:

I've been pretty ill lately, won't go into details...but I'm pretty sure that's the main problem...
Oh ok lol. Oh well I hope you feel better, than. : D

My sleeping problem is probaly because of my late night gaming habits.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I have a sleeping problem of some sort too. Every time I have my APUS and Religion classes, I always seem to fall asleep in them. I barely stay awake in either (more APUS than Religion), and the only time I ever actually remember going through one withput sleeping is whenever I have a test. I think it's because I sleep at around 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning, always up late at my laptop. I really need to stop it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah when summer comes we'll be begging for winter. Wait that was down in Florida.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This is bugging the hell out of me:

I can't make that stupid fan page disappear. **** THOSE 2 FRIENDS.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wow, 2 friends? That sucks. :[ Maybe its a sign. Jk

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Stuck at my aunt's house.

Her and my mother are both drunk...
(or, my mom is gonna be drunk by the end of the night)

Theyre so annoyingggg Dx

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I just found old posts by me back in November 2007 thanks to that archive thread. It felt like some sort of weird outerbody experience. It feels like a hundred years ago that I wrote all those posts and argued about what characters have a good chance at being in Brawl, yet there I was reading things that seemed like they were wrote today. It was like going back in time and watching my younger self.

I also noticed, have I gotten stupider?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't get it.
I meant as if that page was MEANT to be kept there (I don't believe in superstitions though so it was only a joke). So that it could remind you of how you were in the past, so you can look to the future?

Thats what I meant. : D And btw nice avatar. : D

Ojanya

Smash Ace
I recently started amphetamine medication for ADD... It's working WONDERS right now, but I'm worried that I will build a tolerance, and be back to where I was before. If anyone has been through this, pleeeeease post some advice/personal experiences...

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
From knowledge of psychological cases with prescribed medication, tolerance levels don't develop short term. I don't think you'll develop tolerance levels rapidly. Of course, individual differences apply. Consult a professional if you're worried. Don't abuse the prescribed dosage. I hope things work out for you.

I have to shave...but it's late....and I want to sleep...but I don't want to shave in the morrning.....be lazy and not shave....and look like a bum....or lose effort and time and shave......I hate my ability to grow a beard in less than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom