• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Nah, I just needed somewhere to get a bunch of swearing out at how frustrated I am with things. But it's something I gotta deal with on my own.

Skrah

Smash Ace
I dunno lol. I was just looking around her room cause I lost something and found it in her plushie pile. I'll snap a pic of it later.

So this thread keeps its purpose, I'm frustrated because I lost something.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, first you should know, that I'm an annoying person, and very very silly. So if I rant, it may and certainly sound nooby, which I don't mind since I am goofy anyways, and if you laugh, meh. Umm, here is my rant, which was like a paragraph or two, but grew into this.

Read it at your own risk, and it may contain alot of curses, of course all censored, usually I am very nice and type in a nice manner, but I just let it out...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7214139&postcount=2562

Skrah

Smash Ace
As long as you feel comfortable as. Just stop playing and fill your time with other stuff, and then start picking smash up little by little.

Aaah ****, well, my mom got here before I found the keys, so I'm grounded for god knows how much, and now its total that I'm not getting a car anytime soon. That means either walking, asking for a ride, or the bus to highschool. The only thing that can console me is knowing that I have a totally awesome Backyardigans plushie.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I am going to fire one of my group members tomorrow, his in competence has caused my group to spiral out of control. I have wasted time and time again fixing his mistakes. I have given up most of my day for that *******. I am a fool to even allowed him into the group. It is my fault my group has fallen so far, I didn't heck up on my team members to see if they were on the right information for their part of the packet. It is my fault, my group was dense on the due dates. Gosh I am a horrible leader . Even the teacher took pity and is letting me turn in the packet late, but no matter how hard I try I cant fix my group members horrible mistakes. I am at fault here

It is a shame because my bio grade was so high and I really liked the class, now my grade is going to drop.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
As long as you feel comfortable as. Just stop playing and fill your time with other stuff, and then start picking smash up little by little.

Aaah ****, well, my mom got here before I found the keys, so I'm grounded for god knows how much, and now its total that I'm not getting a car anytime soon. That means either walking, asking for a ride, or the bus to highschool. The only thing that can console me is knowing that I have a totally awesome Backyardigans plushie.
Can't blame her for getting pissed. I think it costs like, $200 to get car keys replaced if you totally lose them

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
It is really expensive, I lost mine once, and my parents were epic pissed. Came outta the next paycheck.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My dad gave me a book on his death bed.

But on the last page for 6 years, i just...feel that if I ever finished it, i'd truly lose him.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Yah I know that it's my fault. It's not like she doesn't have another set of keys though, so at least she can still move around. I'm kinda pissed cause I was just starting to not mess up, especially concerning her, since our relationship is kinda shaky. But ah well, what's done is done. I expect a full 6 months of me hearing about how irresponsible I am for losing the keys.

EDIT: Victra, well I really can't give you good advice, since I'd have to experience that to actually tell you, but the closest thing I've gotten to that is that my grandmother gave me her favorite crucifix just before she died. She didn't die in a death bed, but of a heart attack, so maybe it was all coincidence. Anyways, what I would do, if that were what I really was feeling, I'd keep the book, and save that very last page for when you really need to think about your dad.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I have to memorize a lot of bs information for my Social Science final tomorrow. Blah, I'll leave the studying before I go to bed.

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
I have to memorize a lot of bs information for my Social Science final tomorrow. Blah, I'll leave the studying before I go to bed.
I am in a similar boat, My Experimental Poetry Final is tomorrow, and i have to memorize so much bs.

Also, exams are way to stressful.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I'm a sunk ship.

I'm SUPPOSED to give a presentation in 6 hours over something that I can't create. I don't have a clue as to what I'm going to do. I haven't slept yet.
Why can't you create it? I'm sure if worse comes to worst you could half *** something.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
Well, the situation is probably worse now after what happened today.

So I continued to stay up, wondering what on earth I could do with this incomplete... thing (okay, so it's a Java program, but really, it acts more like it's a "thing"). Then... I felt sick. The stress of the semester must have finally caught up with me long enough to kick me in the tail. So, I decided to not go. Theres no use trying to present something if there's a chance of throwing up/passing out/whatever. I instead tried to get some sleep so that I'd be somewhat over it enough to go to my other classes.

At any rate, that means... I dunno. I might get another chance to present Monday, I might not.

Now, to counteract this event, I'll go to this thread's polar opposite and tell about the one thing I did right today.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You may have gotten butt****ed. Not showing up is something that only really works in HS.

Mingin

Smash Cadet
K, mini rant.

Don't you hate it when you change your mind about something in the order, or they get something wrong, and it's like the world is about to ****ing end for them to fix it? For example, I ordered a large Baconator with Lemonade to go from Wendy's and they game me a Large Baconator on a tray with a large Pepsi. I reminded the lady nicely that I had a lemonade and it was to go and she pretty much acted like, well, it was the end of the world. She gave me a look like she wanted me dead and she put the fries upside down in the bag. That was fun.

Oh yea, at subway, when I ask for ranch, i don't want the whole bottle. Thank you.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Rant.

This guy has liked me for a while now and I told him the reason I wouldn't date him is because I had a boyfriend, Which was true. But I don't see him as a boyfriend right now, Plus I like someone else. But I feel a little bit obligated now, And I don' t want him to be mad at me if I start dating someone else, because I feel as if I lead him on?

Plus a test in geo-science tommo.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You aren't obligated to date him.

Wait your reason was that you HAD a boyfriend?

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
I have an accounting final tonight until 10pm, then a calculus final tomorrow morning at 8am. Okay, better get off the internet...

Smash Master
Well, the situation is probably worse now after what happened today.

So I continued to stay up, wondering what on earth I could do with this incomplete... thing (okay, so it's a Java program, but really, it acts more like it's a "thing"). Then... I felt sick. The stress of the semester must have finally caught up with me long enough to kick me in the tail. So, I decided to not go. Theres no use trying to present something if there's a chance of throwing up/passing out/whatever. I instead tried to get some sleep so that I'd be somewhat over it enough to go to my other classes.

At any rate, that means... I dunno. I might get another chance to present Monday, I might not.

Now, to counteract this event, I'll go to this thread's polar opposite and tell about the one thing I did right today.
I just had two exams yesterday, so I'm free for a couple days. Would you like me to try to take a look at your program?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I can't see my GF today cause I have to go to an unnecessary doctor's appointment. IM ****ING TIGHT!!!

Q_Q
It'll be funny when you go in, it's unnecessary but then the doctor finds out you have testosterone cancer or something.

And by funny, I mean sad and ironic.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
So yeah sometimes I become extremely depressed for what seems like no reason, and I get some of the most random and terrible thoughts about myself (like feelings of being socially inept, unlovable, and ugly. and like i'm weird, i'll never have a girlfriend and die alone, and i'll lead a pathetic life and disappoint my parents. and sometimes even to the point of tears and partially suicidal thoughts.). But then a few hours later everything goes away and i'll feel normal again.

I know it's kind of strange to be posting this here (seems better fitted for a psych forum, but there I'd just get caught up in reading about everyone elses lives and just prolong the episode), but it's just where I happened to be at the time and I wouldn't have been able to say anything anywhere unless I was in the middle of one of these "episodes" at the moment. And venting helps me sometimes, so yup.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
A crazy ugly girl is stalking me. She follows me around the school at lunch, constantly writes on my Facebook wall, memorizes my wall posts on OTHER people's walls and interrupts my conversations with my friends just so she can be next to me. No matter how hard I try to get away, she always finds me. And it seems like the more I treat her like ****, the more she wants me. I told her to piss off and she gladly did. Creepy. It started getting really creepy when she started memorizing my wall posts that I post on OTHER people's walls and reciting them to me when I'm talking with my friends. I couldn't take it anymore so I blocked her. Unfortunately she found me again today when I was studying for an AP chem test and decided to interrogate me about why she couldn't view my profile. I just told her I got banned but one of her friends said I wasn't, so she got really defensive and hostile. I backed out of there and chilled in another corner.

That's when I realized this ***** was taking control my life. So should I still be an ******* to her or just play ***** and run away? I'm torn.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
My bf was asked by his Indian friend to fly to India and marry his sister just to bring her to America, all for $5000. With the way things are now, $5000 is a LOT of *** money, but him getting married doesn't sit well with me, even if it is for marital citizenship. I doubt he will fall for her, but going to India in the first place is completely out of the way, and there is no guarantee if things will go well.

I'm not some paranoid person, but marriage? NO WAI. lolol. Well of course the minute they file for citizenship, he can easily Superman dat ho.

jkjk

But jokes aside, if he decides to do it, it's fine. But I don't want him to get scammed in any kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom