• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It would be extremely childish of you to go down to his level to get back at him.

I think you just need to have a serious discussion with your landlord about what's going on, and mention that it might turn to violence eventually.

Smash Master
Yeah, but that's less fun than replacing his toothpaste with sour milk.

Smash Master
My gameplan is to die before the earth does.

Edit: got a 59 on my circuits exam. God just loves me, doesn't he.

Hmm for like a day and a half I thought you were a new mod...

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
There should be a flap you can open up. Inside, there are two USB slots.

I believe there are also some USB slots in the back.

voomm

Smash Apprentice
my dad thinks that videogames hurt my mind and so they severly limit my time on it i dont know what to tell them OK GO

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I just play video games as a passtime.

As long as I keep my grades up, my parents have no problem with me wasting my life on it.

Now when you make gaming your life, you have a problem. You can tell you have that problem when all you want to do is play play play and you let everything else fall behind.

Though I can't tell without knowing a little bit more about what kind of a predicament you're in.

Tennet

Smash Champion
So I've liked this girl for almost 3 years now... and she broke up with her bf a few weeks ago but I don't have to balls to ask her out. Although we are super close friends already. >.< I feel so emo...

Chaco

Never Logs In
So I've liked this girl for almost 3 years now... and she broke up with her bf a few weeks ago but I don't have to balls to ask her out. Although we are super close friends already. >.< I feel so emo...
Woah! Don't try and be the rebound guy, out want her to want you. And since you're close friends I doubt she'll want to risk your friendship over dating her. I've beenin that situation, it sucks. But just try and go out with her then see where that goes.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
IMO, I always thought it was insensitive when a guy asked me out right after a breakup.

It's like "okay, I'm guessing you think I'm vulnerable now" or something.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
If you're a friend already? Probably never.

There's a slight chance, but the appropriate waiting period varies.

Just a heads up: Try not to make this into a relationship thread(I'm saying this to anyone as I know it's hard to resist).

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
yeah...or a 'i cant find my controller halp' thead...

also if you're a friend already, it's usually best not to try.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
jaghlkh gkjlah gtioua heiuogshaisjhg klah tiuhsakjshg kjlh gkjlh a igughsaisugh s!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

That about sums up how I feel right now. :mad:

Takumaru

Smash Lord
It's a very busy and stressful time of year (mid-terms). My spring break starts at 4:00pm tomorrow but there's so much to do between now and next week. I'm going to spend my entire break writing up formal lab reports and studying for exams. Oh well, at least I can sleep in my own bed and won't have to worry about classes.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
jaghlkh gkjlah gtioua heiuogshaisjhg klah tiuhsakjshg kjlh gkjlh a igughsaisugh s!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I didn't know you played WoW!

What level is your Death Knight?

On topic, I went to bed at 5am because I was feeling kind of bleh and the city decided to place a wood chipper right outside of my house at 10am this morning.

:mad:

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
yuck...i feel you...school is gettin busy here too

just take it one step at a time is really all i can say.

at Azua: that sucks...alot. i hate it when things like that happen. one time my mom had the windows cleaned and i woke up and they were in my room while i was sleeping. i woke up and freaked the **** out

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
You're the one rolling your face off of the keyboard.... I thought you were PVPing

my mistake.

Yep. Wood chipper is still going. Now the pig is freaking out over it and trying to break her pen.
I have a feeling I'm going to lay down for a short nap and wake up at midnight.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
You're the one rolling your face off of the keyboard.... I thought you were PVPing

my mistake.
Oh, sorry. It's an old habit from PvPing with my rogue in BC. My face still twitches from time to time and stuff like that happens. The doctor gave me meds for it and said I should attend group therapy; neither are working. ajdf aakjlhfwl kj

On a more serious topic... That really sucks that you got stuck with a wood chipper outside your place. Do you have ear-plugs or noise canceling headphones you can use? Noise canceling head phones > reality; more so than WoW.

You have a pig?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
my noise cancelling headphones are louder thany mspeakers on my comp when you just set them down

its quite hilariosu

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
junglefever6478 said:
you have a pig?!?! sweet.

No, not really.

Not only are we not allowed to have her in the city, she's not even ours.
We'll still get in trouble for it.

Not to mention that she's prone to getting uppity and knocking her water dishes over for no reason, and then we get in trouble for "not giving her water for days."

I'm sorry, but it isn't my fault the ****ed thing is a ***** and knocks her water dishes over. She gets fed twice a day and watered once. If she knocks it over while she's throwing a fit, she can ****ing deal with it.

It's not even our pig. It's Cody's mother's pig.

I really, really wish animal control would either take it away or she would find another home for it.

A 200 pound pig should not live in a small pen in the middle of a city.
Especially if I have to chase kids out of my yard every single day because they won't leave the pig alone.

:|

On a side note, I think the next time his mom throws a fit about the pig "not being taken care of," I'm going to call animal control and have the pig taken away and put somewhere that she can be comfortable.

Taku, I can't stand earplugs.
I have headphones, but I'd rather wait and listen to see if someone accidentally falls in the wood chipper. :>

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
jesus christ thats a HUGE pig.

seriously if its jsucha burden get rid of it.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Especially if I have to chase kids out of my yard every single day because they won't leave the pig alone.
200 pounds?! I was imagining something like this:

I say throw the pig in the wood chipper and get enough bacon to last you a year!

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
The wood chipper thing happened to me last week. Most annoying thing ever. That **** should be done at at least 11.

If you lived near PA, I would ask my aunt if she wanted a pig(she has a farm).

Chaco

Never Logs In
No, not really.

Not only are we not allowed to have her in the city, she's not even ours.
We'll still get in trouble for it.

Not to mention that she's prone to getting uppity and knocking her water dishes over for no reason, and then we get in trouble for "not giving her water for days."

I'm sorry, but it isn't my fault the ****ed thing is a ***** and knocks her water dishes over. She gets fed twice a day and watered once. If she knocks it over while she's throwing a fit, she can ****ing deal with it.

It's not even our pig. It's Cody's mother's pig.

I really, really wish animal control would either take it away or she would find another home for it.

:|

On a side note, I think the next time his mom throws a fit about the pig "not being taken care of," I'm going to call animal control and have the pig taken away and put somewhere that she can be comfortable.

Taku, I can't stand earplugs.
I have headphones, but I'd rather wait and listen to see if someone accidentally falls in the wood chipper. :>
Show them the scalps...they won't come back.

Niiro

Smash Ace
eh. pigs.
Well my eyes are so irritated right now. my hair is at the length where it ALWAYS gets into your **** eyes. need help/advice.

Niiro

Smash Ace
any help til then? I think I'm just gonna think of this as a test that God is giving me =3

wtflove

Smash Cadet
Either use a headband or part it a certain way. :| Until you grow it out, that's all you can do.

It's a pain in the arse.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Issues with the parents...for like the 5th time in two weeks. =/

Smash Master
I'm flunking out of school. I don't think I can study any harder. I can't imagine any other program that I could enroll in that I would outperform my peers (except the useless crap like Accounting or Sociology.) I can only think of one way to solve the problems in my life, but if there's some radical new idea for how to salvage this catastrophe I'd like to hear it.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Halo, I can't stand playing online anymore. I'm a 30 in ranked team snipers, and I can't level up!!!
Every time I go positive, which is about 9/10 about now, I lose. I doesn't matter if I do well or not. My last game, I went postitive 11 in kill/death ratio and we lost by 20-somethin. I can't stand it. I'm not playing a game where how well I do doesn't matter!
/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom