• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Master
Every college professor I've ever had is like that. It's kind of a shame you can't just pay for the course materials, the textbook, and the exams.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I hate being nagged to do something when I'm busy
What really sucks is the way mothers just list out an endless stream of tasks. First tidy your room, then wash the dishes, then iron the clothes, then do your work, then STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!

It's all a conspiracy to keep you off the computer. I just got told to get off as I was typing this lol. Lame... >.>

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Thanks for linking me to that. It needed to be closed.

If you have a problem with mods I suggest you make a topic in Forum Disputes rather than post all over the place complaining about it.

Regional rooms =/= posting whatever you want. I'm in the process of staffing people that will enforce that.

Smash Master
Hypocritical feminists get on my nerves. I think t's great nowadays that women are recognized as intellectual equals and can hold down any high-powered job they please provided thy have the necessary credentials, but I expect that given this newfound power we will also find it prudent for you to pay for your own food and either stop punching me or let me hit you back. That's true equality.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hypocritical feminists get on my nerves. I think t's great nowadays that women are recognized as intellectual equals and can hold down any high-powered job they please provided thy have the necessary credentials, but I expect that given this newfound power we will also find it prudent for you to pay for your own food and either stop punching me or let me hit you back. That's true equality.
Lol, you don't think they'd wanna have the BAD parts of equality too do you?
Think of it this way, in England our movies that are age restricted go 12, 15, 18. The Cinema can charge you adult rates when you're 15+. Now, they won't let you in the 15 movie if you look under 15 and you don't have I.D. because they might get fined and have licenses revoked etc. However, if that same person the next day asks for a ticket for a 12 movie, the Cinema will charge him adult rates.

Moral of the story? People are greedy, and unbelievably hypocritical. Live with it and laugh it off rofl.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
If it bothers you that much, then make her pay for her own food. Say "No." If you don't like it when a girl punches you, ask her to stop. If she doesn't stop, tell her that you won't spend time with her anymore if she does, and then if she continues, stop spending your time around her.

I try to pay for everything because I think its the nice thing to do. And I never hit back. It makes me feel fuzzy inside.

Omis

my friends were skinny
I know what you mean with he punching thing. Some girl got upset at me and started to hit me and just go brutal on me. I blocked for a while but when she didnt stop , I punched her across the face and knocked her down. Then everyone looks at me like I'm the bad guy.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol, if you wanna be funny when she starts all that stuff, point to the door and yell "BACK TO THE KITCHEN!"

Only if she's annoying you, otherwise it's mean. Azua please don't kill me

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
That'll likely just result in more hitting.

Although, if a woman punches you like a man, I think it should be acceptable to slap her across the face.
However, if you're so threatened by a couple flails and maybe a slap or two that you have to black a woman's eye, you have ****ing issues.

Grab ahold of that *****'s ear and pinch until she quits.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Grab ahold of that *****'s ear and pinch until she quits.
You just got sigged, almighty one.

I'll keep that in mind next time. Does it help to tug on her earrings?

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I'd just block if I were you.

Anyway, I went to the GP's for 4 weeks waiting for my test to come back, and after loads of excuses fro them, they finally admitted they lost it, so I gave them another one and after 2 more weeks of waiting I just stopped going cause I got better. But I could be pregnant or anything and not know it.

And after 2 weeks of waiting for my glasses to come, I got a phone call from them telling me they forgot to send off my form, and they forgot to write anything on my form, so I had to come back in and pick my frames again.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
You just got sigged, almighty one.

I'll keep that in mind next time. Does it help to tug on her earrings?
No, you're not trying to actually hurt them, you're trying to get them to stop.
This works with guys too, from experience.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't even block, it takes away from the fun. I don't know, its fun to get hit by girls. It's not like it hurts that much, even if you think it hurts the pain goes away really fast. :/ There isn't a way I can say this that isn't creepy... but I like it, it's cute.

LOL @ livvers.

I know what you mean with he punching thing. Some girl got upset at me and started to hit me and just go brutal on me. I blocked for a while but when she didnt stop , I punched her across the face and knocked her down. Then everyone looks at me like I'm the bad guy.
omis... dawg... punched her clean across the face and knocked her down

and then you just broke your moms foot

URE A RECKIN MACHINE!!

Omis

my friends were skinny
I had a cable connected to my 360 running from my room to the office. The cable was in front of the laundry room. I closed the door to change clothes which made the cable taunt. My mom went into the laundry room and tripped over the cable.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I had a cable connected to my 360 running from my room to the office. The cable was in front of the laundry room. I closed the door to change clothes which made the cable taunt. My mom went into the laundry room and tripped over the cable.
Hey man accidents happen. And your not at fault, if a girl is literally trying to hurt you, you have to defend yourself. Your not a bad guy.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
No problem man I understand your situation. Well, just tend to your mom, is the best you can do.

1000th post for a positive cause.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I don't even block, it takes away from the fun. I don't know, its fun to get hit by girls. It's not like it hurts that much, even if you think it hurts the pain goes away really fast. :/ There isn't a way I can say this that isn't creepy... but I like it, it's cute.

LOL @ livvers.

omis... dawg... punched her clean across the face and knocked her down

and then you just broke your moms foot

URE A RECKIN MACHINE!!

I just let them hit me if I know they're just playing, even if it hurts. In my dojo, however, it's a different story...:laugh:

MBreeto

Smash Ace
^ you know, if you take out "on", that post could be very weird ;). Also, I've got a little thing that's been bothering me lately. My roommate wakes me up every morning when he gets ready for class because of how loud he is, like closing the door loudly, turning on lights, etc... I, on the other hand, make sure to make as little noise as possible when I get up before him because I am respectful of other people. I just don't understand how someone can be so inconsiderate, or blind when it comes to respecting another persons needs, like sleeping.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I have been lately, but I don't think he's been getting the picture. I'm not the kinda guy who likes confrontations, so I don't really like approaching people about something they're doing that is bothering me.

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
I'm not the kinda guy who likes confrontations, so I don't really like approaching people about something they're doing that is bothering me.
Same here, and there's a lot of things that my roommates are doing that bother me, like leaving my dishes in the sink when they could just as easily throw them in the dishwasher. And of course, I run out of dishes after a few days.

Really, just the idea that my roommates don't clean up after themselves in general bothers me. But I somehow tolerate it enough to let it slide... :urg:

MBreeto

Smash Ace
yea, i have the same problem (the dishes) but with the trash. Seriously, if I wasn't living with my roommate, the trash in the trash can would pile up to the ceiling. It's like he's too ****ing lazy to just take it out when he sees it piling over the edge. Not to mention the one time he actually did take out the trash, he didn't put a trash bag in, so all the juice and stuff from the new trash is in a nice sticky pool at the bottom of the bin. The smell is unholy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom