• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But getting a message out to them without the Magical Girls finding out about it might be easier said than done...-
-well, they might dismiss him as too crazy?-
-Perhaps, after all, they're eventually planning to take on his mansion as a base of operations to further spread the field that the still monochrome and unconscious Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi are being forced to spread throughtout the town to a wider scale-
Star: "What about you, Suzune?"
___

-That's true, but the Delta Warriors aren't familiar enough with Servants yet- :V

Noelle: "Wait, you mean another version of Astolfo? Like how there are two Illyas here?"
___

... I hate to say this, but perhaps we've underestimated organic life overall...
___

-He's surprisingly focused this time-
___

Mabel: "He just saved reading the letter up for the right time so as to not mess up the timeline!"
Suzune: "I already told you, I'm not here to make friends"
Kazumi: "But it certainly wouldn't be bad~!"
---
Sieg: "Oh right, I heard there was a version of him here before..."
---
Shockwave: "As much of a madman as Bludgeon was, he did have a point in that we didn't bother with the use of magic the way some of us should have"
---
-Good, and it's noticed by Sir Bedivere-
---
Amy: "And it saved his life!"
-that they will-
---
Sothis: "Incredible..."
---
Emblem Corrin: "Seems the other me hasn't shared it either... maybe it's too personal?"
-Seeing plenty of... Other couples...-
---
Tiamat: "He was always accompanied by a Shielder beyond all..."
---
Sieg: "Perhaps? Wouldn't be surprised if only her husband and Servant knew, besides those from her world"
Did you just say PLANET EATER?!

___

Peridot: "..." -Backs away slowly-

-Lapis had stopped hugging Tamamo shortly after she asked how long she and the others were out, but wasn't afraid and didn't back up-

-The thing is, neither Alphys nor Gaster had any time to study or learn anything about the Zonai when they were last here, so this is still very new information for the dinosaur/lizard scientist-

...I-I'm already curious, but also concerned... -Mostly due to the presence of giant chasms in the ground and the fact that Hyrule was interdimensionally sealed off several months-

___

-Cue the entire kitchen staff all simultaneously shouting "THANK YOU!" with extreme gratitude at Agito?- :V
___

14: "Honestly? Seeing her fly into Heaven with her parents, I'm certain she is. And I'm still grateful. Were it not for all of you, I'd probably still be a shadow monster wandering around at Spooky and GL Labs' orders, and nowhere near home..."

(Helping and saving others is and always has been our cause.)
Frank: "Oh yeah, that... um... I'm still pretty damn sure he held back."
---
Mipha: "I feel more reassured... but yes, you had turned into some sort of giant beast. All three of you."

Zelda: "I suppose I should explain all the chasms and the floating islands all over the skies first, right?"
Revali: "The what now?" -looks up- "Oh yeah... those weren't here before."
---
-HELL YEAH THEY ARE-
---
-and so 14 crosses the portal?-

Byleth: "Thank you." :) -bows in respect-

Ingrid: "Their powers are helpful in ensuring the other five do not turn into Witches, allowing them to overuse their magic as they please. And according to what I've learned, it's likely they have been dragged along with them."
-Luvia didn't expect Ingrid to be so transparent... but then again, it IS very useful information-
Morrigan: "Yeah, planet eater. It seems he didn't tell you, eh?" :p
---
Tamamo: "Oh yeah, I remember now, moments before that... Ugh, what a headache"

Iroha: "...Oh, those are new here too. Thought it'd be rude to ask" 😅
Irisviel: "Please be easy on Iroha-chan here, she's new!"
---
Kamen Rider Agito: "..."
Kamen Rider Kabuto: -Finished his part so he's now reading the newspaper-
---
Sakura: "You're welcome. I wonder if we'll meet again, but if not, it's not like we'll forget you soon" :)

Jeanne: "Will you tell them about it now? Or ill you give them a little time?"

Luvia: "Huh, that's surprisingly quite sincere from you. Nevertheless, those are terrible news, but it's better for us to know that..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Oh, that makes sense-
---
-The attack landed, so Mesogog is in certain pain-
---
Yuri: "In fact two of my friends are surprisingly similar to myself" -Fujino and Sakura AKA proper purplenettes with tons of self-steem issues-
---
Boudica: "It's quite the thing, isn't it?" :)
---
Kaito: "And now, I gotta go" :p
-Getting off scott-free!-

Kimberly: "Serpenterra was his Zord before" -crushing another putty- "No doubt he must have something devious in mind"
-By now they pretty cleared the room of the mooks-
---

Kazemon: "Now you've done it..." -slide digivolution!-
---
Tiki: "...You think we can still nap in here? ...What? I was trying to jest"
What KoP said last post.
Ah, I think I get the confusion now. I used this color for the villain I was talking about. That's the reason I used that color there.

It helps a lot lmao

...That makes sense. I wonder if she came from somewhere where a lot of people had that accent or dialect...Including other Pokemon.

-Yup, she's a Chikorita- :p

(...You're probably right...)

(Uhh...Actually, I think he and I are the only Shiny Pokemon around here so far...At least, who have Trainers.)

(There's several among the Wild Pokemon who were rescued!)

Nicely done. :p -Thumbs-up at Fishbunjin-

Dipper: "The question is, what exactly that plan is in the first place..."

-Is that when they're ambushed or discover Zedd himself?-
___

...eh, a good ole' nap never hurts, but later. this looks important.

(Then the first step is freeing him again.)
Roman: "Have a nice day, young man." -bows-

Nel: "We should focus on stopping that plan before learning what it is."

Alear: "Well said, Nel. Every second we waste speculating is a second he spends making progress."

[Not sure. Can't ask her now....]

-roaring at Mesogog, showing no fear-

-he thinks of Act 2 Yuri and internally is like "May God have mercy on us all"-
-and given who the other two are he's....not exactly wrong to think so even if Dark Sakura isn't a thing now-

-this makes her blink as she realizes she barely remembers the other rescues-

-little does Kaito know....-
(So this was before the Alliance thing right?)

F: -flexing as means to respond to Undyne's praise-

Oh, you brat...you're gonna go all birdbrain on me now?!
I'll show you, you damn....

-slide evolution-
C: ....harpy!

-the enemy Tamers react to the newly transformed duo?-

-ah fair-
-but yeah, for this part of the story to continue they need to get him out :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-well, they might dismiss him as too crazy?-
-Perhaps, after all, they're eventually planning to take on his mansion as a base of operations to further spread the field that the still monochrome and unconscious Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi are being forced to spread throughtout the town to a wider scale-
-Then that buys McGucket some time to warn the others and ask them for help, but they'll have to get here soon. He has no idea of their plan to take over his mansion, nor when they'll try to carry it out...-

-...That being said, their plan to spread the magic field might end up failing. While Touka and Nemu aren't trapped here, Gravity Falls' Law of Weirdness Magnetism might prevent the source of the field from leaving the boundary of the town, now that it serves as the core and origin of said field...-

Suzune: "I already told you, I'm not here to make friends"
Kazumi: "But it certainly wouldn't be bad~!"
---
Sieg: "Oh right, I heard there was a version of him here before..."
---
Shockwave: "As much of a madman as Bludgeon was, he did have a point in that we didn't bother with the use of magic the way some of us should have"
---
-Good, and it's noticed by Sir Bedivere-
---
Amy: "And it saved his life!"
Star: "Doesn't mean you can take a break from diplomacy or combat to go out for lunch." :p
___

Penny: "I still have some information on him based on some of Chaldea's old files..."
___

Perhaps it's time we amend that...
___

-How is Marco training right now? Fighting drones or sparring with a Saber using a practice blade?-
___

Dipper: "But the people responsible for trying to shoot him are still there..."

Mabel: -GASP- "And Marty doesn't have a bulletproof vest! What are they gonna do?! How are they gonna stop them?!"

Ruby: "For once, yeah."
---
Phosphy: "I'm not even surprised at that."
---
Ruby: "Yeah... it really is." :)
Ford: "With that said, were any of you interested in making a purchase? I'd be happy to give you one weapon or artifact for free as thanks for guarding the store in my absence. And my brother's apparent absence." :p
___

Sparky: "(We got along better with him after talking to him for a bit...)"

Pichu: "(B-But he was still kinda scary...)" :urg:
___

Ya don't gotta think about it all the time, but you've inspired other people to have high hopes and do the right thing, too. That's worth taking pride in, because it means you're not just making the world a safer place, but a better one, too.

Frank: "Oh yeah, that... um... I'm still pretty damn sure he held back."
---
Mipha: "I feel more reassured... but yes, you had turned into some sort of giant beast. All three of you."

Zelda: "I suppose I should explain all the chasms and the floating islands all over the skies first, right?"
Revali: "The what now?" -looks up- "Oh yeah... those weren't here before."
---
-HELL YEAH THEY ARE-
---
-and so 14 crosses the portal?-

Byleth: "Thank you." :) -bows in respect-

Ingrid: "Their powers are helpful in ensuring the other five do not turn into Witches, allowing them to overuse their magic as they please. And according to what I've learned, it's likely they have been dragged along with them."
-Luvia didn't expect Ingrid to be so transparent... but then again, it IS very useful information-
---

---
---
Sakura: "You're welcome. I wonder if we'll meet again, but if not, it's not like we'll forget you soon" :)

Luvia: "Huh, that's surprisingly quite sincere from you. Nevertheless, those are terrible news, but it's better for us to know that..."
What kind of creature is huge and violent enough to devour entire planets...? Or hell, even be ABLE To devour planets?!
___

Claptrap found Kiyohime before any of you fully transformed and warned us. The forms you were taking were too large for the ship and your behavior became feral and indiscriminately aggressive to everyone else, so I regret to admit that the only option we could think of was to temporarily bring you to a dimension devoid of life where no one could be harmed while trying to figure out a cure to your conditions...

Ford : "I was wondering where those floating islands came from..."

Were they magically created? B-Buried underground before emerging from these chasms? D-Did they float in from the sky? Or w-were they part of Hyrule's own earth and crust and got uprooted?!
___

-The newspaper mentions a town still recovering from an attack from an army of ghosts, mutants and various unidentified lifeforms, as well as various articles about some newly made sculptures and old war veterans receiving some delayed medals-

-There's also tons of comics including Garfield- :V
___

14; "Heh, after hearing the stories of all of you guys, I wouldn't be surprised...But I hope it's under better circumstances., I've had enough scares and adventure for one lifetime." -About to step through the portal-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Perhaps, after all, they're eventually planning to take on his mansion as a base of operations to further spread the field that the still monochrome and unconscious Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi are being forced to spread throughtout the town to a wider scale-
-Then that buys McGucket some time to warn the others and ask them for help, but they'll have to get here soon. He has no idea of their plan to take over his mansion, nor when they'll try to carry it out...-

-...That being said, their plan to spread the magic field might end up failing. While Touka and Nemu aren't trapped here, Gravity Falls' Law of Weirdness Magnetism might prevent the source of the field from leaving the boundary of the town, now that it serves as the core and origin of said field...-
-it's something they'll have to figure out later...-

-Seeing plenty of... Other couples...-
---
Tiamat: "He was always accompanied by a Shielder beyond all..."
---
Sieg: "Perhaps? Wouldn't be surprised if only her husband and Servant knew, besides those from her world"
Palutena: "Seems we're not alone here." :p
---
Sothis: "I see... If we ever meet, I shall thank him for changing you, my friend." :)
---
Emblem Corrin: "That would make sense. I'm glad she's found a way to be happy again despite all she's gone through. I might have lost my mind if I were in her position."

Alear: "Oh? You didn't go through the same things?"

Emblem Corrin: "We've made similar choices, but I was more prepared against the real threat that plagued my world."

Ford: "With that said, were any of you interested in making a purchase? I'd be happy to give you one weapon or artifact for free as thanks for guarding the store in my absence. And my brother's apparent absence." :p
___

Sparky: "(We got along better with him after talking to him for a bit...)"

Pichu: "(B-But he was still kinda scary...)" :urg:
___

Ya don't gotta think about it all the time, but you've inspired other people to have high hopes and do the right thing, too. That's worth taking pride in, because it means you're not just making the world a safer place, but a better one, too.
-Penny was interested in a sword, right?-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, that's Blitzy for ya." :p
---
Ruby: "....Thanks, Undyne. It was nice to hear that." :)

---

---
---

What kind of creature is huge and violent enough to devour entire planets...? Or hell, even be ABLE To devour planets?!
___

Claptrap found Kiyohime before any of you fully transformed and warned us. The forms you were taking were too large for the ship and your behavior became feral and indiscriminately aggressive to everyone else, so I regret to admit that the only option we could think of was to temporarily bring you to a dimension devoid of life where no one could be harmed while trying to figure out a cure to your conditions...

Were they magically created? B-Buried underground before emerging from these chasms? D-Did they float in from the sky? Or w-were they part of Hyrule's own earth and crust and got uprooted?!
___

-The newspaper mentions a town still recovering from an attack from an army of ghosts, mutants and various unidentified lifeforms, as well as various articles about some newly made sculptures and old war veterans receiving some delayed medals-

___

14; "Heh, after hearing the stories of all of you guys, I wouldn't be surprised...But I hope it's under better circumstances., I've had enough scares and adventure for one lifetime." -About to step through the portal-
Frank: "Don't worry about it. That thing's out of our world now."
---
Mipha: "We've theorized that it may be because something happened to Link and Zelda but with Hyrule somehow sealed off, there was no way for us to find out... Now that you're back to normal, however..."
-Tamamo wants to see Link and Zelda NOW?-

Zelda: "They are the remains of an ancient civilization who helped with the founding the Hyrule; the Zonai. These islands were there back when the kingdom was founded, but had soared high up in the skies over the millenia... or at least they were supposed to, but I planned to keep them at this altitude to help Link against what might have been the biggest threat in Hyrule's history..."
Urbosa: "...You make it sound like you were there back when it was founded, little bird."
Zelda: "Oh, Urbosa... that's because I was." :)
---
-Garfield is such a silly cat-
---
-Huntsmen waving at he-

Byleth: "Well, one of them already knows, I suppose." -referring to Tart-

Ingrid: "I'll have you know that I do not simply hide any information from you just for fun." :glare: "You would have had a lot of trouble getting through with these five without knowing of the fact that they use these two girls as a crutch to offset their magic's drawback, so it felt worth sharing."
-with that said, she'll only tell Byleth about Homura, having noticed the two had a kinship during the fight against Kriemhild Gretchen-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Penny was interested in a sword, right?-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, that's Blitzy for ya." :p
---
Ruby: "....Thanks, Undyne. It was nice to hear that." :)
Penny: "...Is this sword a medieval artifact meant for display?" -Looking at one on the wall-

Ford: "As a matter of fact, most of the ones on that wall are!"
___

Pichu:" "(Blitzy?)"

___

Just stating what I've observed. But it's accurate, so you're welcome. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "...Is this sword a medieval artifact meant for display?" -Looking at one on the wall-

Ford: "As a matter of fact, most of the ones on that wall are!"
___

Pichu:" "(Blitzy?)"

___

Just stating what I've observed. But it's accurate, so you're welcome. :p
-THEY ALL LOOK COOL-
---
Phsohy: "It's how I call him~"
---
Ruby: :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It helps a lot lmao

...That makes sense. I wonder if she came from somewhere where a lot of people had that accent or dialect...Including other Pokemon.

-Yup, she's a Chikorita- :p

(...You're probably right...)

(Uhh...Actually, I think he and I are the only Shiny Pokemon around here so far...At least, who have Trainers.)

(There's several among the Wild Pokemon who were rescued!)
Roman: "Have a nice day, young man." -bows-

-roaring at Mesogog, showing no fear-

-he thinks of Act 2 Yuri and internally is like "May God have mercy on us all"-
-and given who the other two are he's....not exactly wrong to think so even if Dark Sakura isn't a thing now-

-Which, yeah, that's not good at all...-
---
-Who once again, spits beams of energy at them-
---
-Oh absolutely-
Yuri: "Maybe I could present them to you soon..." -moreso when he sees they both have purple hair- :V
---
-She probably spent too much time worrying a lot about being in a new place with strangers...-
---
-And so Kaito goes off-
(Before the attack on the Alliance, yeah)
Nicely done. :p -Thumbs-up at Fishbunjin-

Dipper: "The question is, what exactly that plan is in the first place..."

-Is that when they're ambushed or discover Zedd himself?-
___

Kris: "I think that's at least close to the phrase..."

Seam: "If it does, let's hope it doesn't entail darkness for your world. As for me...While I'm impressed, and in all honest,y quite shocked that these five here helped take down that salesman in a stronger state than he's ever been before, hope for the future of this world isn't high. And if that remains the case, then I'll be ready to toast to the end of the world when it finally arrives!"
___

...eh, a good ole' nap never hurts, but later. this looks important.

(Then the first step is freeing him again.)

Alear: "Well said, Nel. Every second we waste speculating is a second he spends making progress."
---
Palutena: "I've heard the same thing myself. Let's see how true that saying is..."

-slide evolution-

-ah fair-
-It's then that a whole lot of lightning is starting to spread throughtout the place trying to get the poeple-
---
Lindy: "If there's still a slim chance though, we may as well attempt to achieve it"

Zephyrmon: "Try it, oversized cephalopod!"
Rogue Tamer: "...Is it weird their appearances aren'tso bad?"
Trader Tamer: "H-Hey, focus on beating them!" -internally agrees-
---
-Which Medea is currently trying to do-

-They fail to realize that, in fact hoping instead that leads them to do the opposite, but yeah, they might find out later and need to figure a better plan to spread it-

-For now though, very few days later, the 5 of them managed to free Rumble McSkirmish from his game and knocked him right to the forest, mainly because they need a training dummy for... Something, expecting him to just go back to the game the moment they're done with him-
Star: "Doesn't mean you can take a break from diplomacy or combat to go out for lunch." :p
___

Penny: "I still have some information on him based on some of Chaldea's old files..."
___

Perhaps it's time we amend that...
___

-How is Marco training right now? Fighting drones or sparring with a Saber using a practice blade?-
___

Dipper: "But the people responsible for trying to shoot him are still there..."

Mabel: -GASP- "And Marty doesn't have a bulletproof vest! What are they gonna do?! How are they gonna stop them?!"
Oriko: "In fact, I would enjoy some cake myself"
Suzune: "...Hmph"
---
Sieg: "Oh, really? Could I see? If you mind, of course"
---
Shockwave: "Once we recover Scorponok, perhaps we shall look into some ways..."
-Speaking of, they have yet to see any sign of the Titan-
---
-The latter against Sir Bedivere-
---
-Those people comically crash into an empty building, so they're out the picture- :V
Palutena: "Seems we're not alone here." :p
---
Sothis: "I see... If we ever meet, I shall thank him for changing you, my friend." :)
---
Emblem Corrin: "That would make sense. I'm glad she's found a way to be happy again despite all she's gone through. I might have lost my mind if I were in her position."

Alear: "Oh? You didn't go through the same things?"

Emblem Corrin: "We've made similar choices, but I was more prepared against the real threat that plagued my world."
Kama: "Well, of course. It's a public park"
---
Tiamat: "...I think that would be great" :)
---
Sieg: "So in the end, you did manage to put an end to that threat..."
___

___

___

---
Mipha: "We've theorized that it may be because something happened to Link and Zelda but with Hyrule somehow sealed off, there was no way for us to find out... Now that you're back to normal, however..."

Zelda: "They are the remains of an ancient civilization who helped with the founding the Hyrule; the Zonai. These islands were there back when the kingdom was founded, but had soared high up in the skies over the millenia... or at least they were supposed to, but I planned to keep them at this altitude to help Link against what might have been the biggest threat in Hyrule's history..."
Urbosa: "...You make it sound like you were there back when it was founded, little bird."
---
---
-Huntsmen waving at he-

Ingrid: "I'll have you know that I do not simply hide any information from you just for fun." :glare: "You would have had a lot of trouble getting through with these five without knowing of the fact that they use these two girls as a crutch to offset their magic's drawback, so it felt worth sharing."
-with that said, she'll only tell Byleth about Homura, having noticed the two had a kinship during the fight against Kriemhild Gretchen-
-If any Cybertronian would be there, they'd tell them of Unicron-
-Alas... Why would they be in a pool?- :V
Morrigan: "It's kind of a loooooong story" :p
---
Tamamo: "...WHERE ARE THEY?!"

Irisviel: "Oh my, seems that you also had a little bit of a time traveling adventure"
Lily: "Woah! Um, and a quite busy one"
Iroha:
1727113779277.png

---
Kamen Rider Kabuto: "Grandmother once said... Mondays are the worst of days"
---
Sakura: "Phew, and there they go..."
Rin: "Seems we can finally close the book here"
Sakura: "Indeed... Now if you excuse me, I need to go to my girlfriend and spend all night with her"

Jeanne: "She has been handling this more maturely compared to most of them... But I can't blame them"

Luvia: "On the least you seem to be sincere about that... Now we need to find them, and also take those two childrenout of their grasp, else they will just keep messing with whoever they want"
-Faie enough with that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "In fact, I would enjoy some cake myself"
Suzune: "...Hmph"
---
Sieg: "Oh, really? Could I see? If you mind, of course"
---
Shockwave: "Once we recover Scorponok, perhaps we shall look into some ways..."
-Speaking of, they have yet to see any sign of the Titan-
---
-The latter against Sir Bedivere-
---
-Those people comically crash into an empty building, so they're out the picture- :V
Moon: "I'll have some cake brought up here, then." :)
___

Penny: " will have to upload a copy of the file to a computer."
___

Speaking of whom, has anyone found any signs of Scorponok yet?
___

-Marco is fighting with some mild worry, but matching Bedivere almost blow for blow-
___

Mabel: "HA! Totally deserved!" :p

-THEY ALL LOOK COOL-
---
Phsohy: "It's how I call him~"
---
Ruby: :grin:
Penny: "...I think I would like...this one!" -One from Middle Ages of England-
___

Sparky: "(Blitzy? You call that big robot guy Blitzy?)" :chuckle: -Can't imagine such a non-threatening version of his name being applied to that former Decepticon-
___

Like many people here, you're making a positive difference for both tons of people and even the universe, Ruby! Don't forget that.

-Which, yeah, that's not good at all...-

-She probably spent too much time worrying a lot about being in a new place with strangers...-
...Do you know where she is now?

-She just woke up on that spaceship that was likely a borderline unrecognizable type environment to her, and wandered around before Alphys told her about Chaldea and the Bureau...She's definitely spoken and on good terms with some of the other many Wild Pokemon, but likely didn't have much time to interact with them besides a few conversations with a small number of them-

-They fail to realize that, in fact hoping instead that leads them to do the opposite, but yeah, they might find out later and need to figure a better plan to spread it-

-For now though, very few days later, the 5 of them managed to free Rumble McSkirmish from his game and knocked him right to the forest, mainly because they need a training dummy for... Something, expecting him to just go back to the game the moment they're done with him-
-Judging by the show, Rumble seems to get sent back to the game whether he wins or loses... They might piss off .Giffany, though- :V

---

---
---
-Huntsmen waving at he-

---

Irisviel: "Oh my, seems that you also had a little bit of a time traveling adventure"
Iroha:
View attachment 394593
---
---
Sakura: "Indeed... Now if you excuse me, I need to go to my girlfriend and spend all night with her"

Jeanne: "She has been handling this more maturely compared to most of them... But I can't blame them"

Luvia: "On the least you seem to be sincere about that... Now we need to find them, and also take those two childrenout of their grasp, else they will just keep messing with whoever they want"
-Faie enough with that-
-Did they go back to the pool after Alear and Morrigan sparred? I thought they were at the training grounds-

It sure sounds like it...
___

As far as we know, in Hyrule itself. At the very least, we know that Zelda is alive, as your Command Seals are still intact...

Intruging! ...W-W-Wait, WHAT?! Zelda, did you t-time travel?! T-To Hyrule's founding era?! :surprised:
___

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE NOT FOND OF THE START OF A WORK WEEK?
___

-Specimen 14 waves back at the others, then as they turn around and walk back to their home Earth, smile for once, astonished to finally be home-

Pearl: "She could be worried sick..."

---
Palutena: "I've heard the same thing myself. Let's see how true that saying is..."

-slide evolution-

-ah fair-
-It's then that a whole lot of lightning is starting to spread throughtout the place trying to get the poeple-
---
Lindy: "If there's still a slim chance though, we may as well attempt to achieve it"

Zephyrmon: "Try it, oversized cephalopod!"
Rogue Tamer: "...Is it weird their appearances aren'tso bad?"
Trader Tamer: "H-Hey, focus on beating them!" -internally agrees-
---
-Which Medea is currently trying to do-
-Star immediately cast a blue, fog-like barrier to try and shield everyone in the group-

-If anyone is struck regardless, they've badly injured, and if Undyne and/or Moana are among who are, they're temporarily stunned and severally weakened-
___

Seam: "I wish you luck, But for this world and the Light World adjacent to it, I doubt it'll make a lick of difference!" -Said with a chesire grin, making it clear that, while not outright rooting for or wanting the world to be destroyed, Seam has accepted that it might happen, at least as far as they believe-
___

-To no avail yet?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And so Kaito goes off-
(Before the attack on the Alliance, yeah)
-not realizing he had some good stolen-

-slide evolution-

-ah fair-
---
-Star immediately cast a blue, fog-like barrier to try and shield everyone in the group-

-If anyone is struck regardless, they've badly injured, and if Undyne and/or Moana are among who are, they're temporarily stunned and severally weakened-
___

Seam: "I wish you luck, But for this world and the Light World adjacent to it, I doubt it'll make a lick of difference!" -Said with a chesire grin, making it clear that, while not outright rooting for or wanting the world to be destroyed, Seam has accepted that it might happen, at least as far as they believe-
Nel: "We should figure out where that lightning comes from, so we can shut it down."
---
-and so they'd look for Jevil?-

-Judging by the show, Rumble seems to get sent back to the game whether he wins or loses... They might piss off .Giffany, though- :V
-oh, .Giffany would be MAD- :V

---

Iroha:
---
---

-Faie enough with that-
-Did they go back to the pool after Alear and Morrigan sparred? I thought they were at the training grounds-

___

As far as we know, in Hyrule itself. At the very least, we know that Zelda is alive, as your Command Seals are still intact...

Intruging! ...W-W-Wait, WHAT?! Zelda, did you t-time travel?! T-To Hyrule's founding era?! :surprised:
___

___

-Specimen 14 waves back at the others, then as they turn around and walk back to their home Earth, smile for once, astonished to finally be home-

-yeah, where are they now?-

Frank: "Yeah, it sure was a ride."
---
Mipha: "I'm not sensing any real trouble with these three. We could go to Hyrule right away."

Zelda: "Incredible, right?" :b: "Oh, I have a lot of things to share about it. Both good and... um... terrible. But the terrible stuff was dealt with, don't worry."
---
Shez: "If I had days off, I'd dread going back too, honestly. Nothing like some good ol' relaxing after a rough week, right?"
---
-awwwwwww-

Byleth: "Still, all of them need some guidance. Including her." -hand over Tart's shoulder-

Ingrid: "And unfortunately, I know just as much as you do about their whereabouts. Although... may I see that picture again?"

Kama: "Well, of course. It's a public park"
---
Tiamat: "...I think that would be great" :)
---
Sieg: "So in the end, you did manage to put an end to that threat..."
Palu: "Makes sense." :lol:
---
-awwwwwwww-
---
Emblem Corrin: "The other me did not...?"

Penny: "...I think I would like...this one!" -One from Middle Ages of England-
___

Sparky: "(Blitzy? You call that big robot guy Blitzy?)" :chuckle: -Can't imagine such a non-threatening version of his name being applied to that former Decepticon-
___

Like many people here, you're making a positive difference for both tons of people and even the universe, Ruby! Don't forget that.
-a good choice?-
---
Phosphy: "Nice name, right~?"
---
Ruby: "I'll try not to!" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a good choice?-
---
Phosphy: "Nice name, right~?"
---
Ruby: "I'll try not to!" :grin:
Ford: "Excellent choice! This one's from the medieval ages of England. I can't say for certain, but Artoria or one of the Knights of the Round Table might be able to identify it. Either way, it's yours now, Penny." -Passes it to her-

Penny: -Takes it- "Thank you very much, Dr. Pines!"
___

Pichu: "(H-He doesn't sound so scary anymore with a nickname like that!)" :chuckle:

___

That's the spirit! -Thumbs-up with a wide, toothy grin-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: "Excellent choice! This one's from the medieval ages of England. I can't say for certain, but Artoria or one of the Knights of the Round Table might be able to identify it. Either way, it's yours now, Penny." -Passes it to her-

Penny: -Takes it- "Thank you very much, Dr. Pines!"
___

Pichu: "(H-He doesn't sound so scary anymore with a nickname like that!)" :chuckle:

___

That's the spirit! -Thumbs-up with a wide, toothy grin-
-it won't really be a special sword, but Casters could enhance it to keep up with Floating Array-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
-what a nice moment- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it won't really be a special sword, but Casters could enhance it to keep up with Floating Array-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
-what a nice moment- :)
-That's also a strong possibility...-
___

Sparky: "(Is he really not as mean as seemed? We did get along with him slightly better after Bumblebee showed up and spoke to us, too...)"

-Bumblebee ironically eased tensions with Blitzwing and the Pokemon despite the rivalry between the two Cybertronians largely because Bumblebee himself is much kinder than him to begin with, and partly because it also led to Blitzwing wanting to show off his vehicle transformations to look cooler than him- :V
___

-When Undyne sees that someone isn't fully aware of the good they're doing, she's quick to bring their accomplishments and positive influence up-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Indeed, that's kinda why they're pretty much using him as a sandbag for an experiment now... But also yeah they also have no idea about .GIFfany-

Kagari: "What was it that you said before? Winners never lose~?"
Sasa: "Must sound so ironic now" :p
Moon: "I'll have some cake brought up here, then." :)
___

Penny: " will have to upload a copy of the file to a computer."
___

Speaking of whom, has anyone found any signs of Scorponok yet?
___

-Marco is fighting with some mild worry, but matching Bedivere almost blow for blow-
___

Mabel: "HA! Totally deserved!" :p
-Kazumi's eyes lightened-
---
Sieg: "o later then"
---
Ravage: "Negative"
Rumble: "And given his size, that says a lot"
---
Bedivere: So there's still something in his mind...
---
Amy: "So overall, happy ending?"
Palu: "Makes sense." :lol:
---
-awwwwwwww-
---
Emblem Corrin: "The other me did not...?"
Kama: "Doesn't feels too bad though... I mean, with you here" -blush-
---
-What Sothis thinks of Tiamat rn?-
---
Sieg: "Unfortunately..."

___

___

___

---
Mipha: "I'm not sensing any real trouble with these three. We could go to Hyrule right away."

Zelda: "Incredible, right?" :b: "Oh, I have a lot of things to share about it. Both good and... um... terrible. But the terrible stuff was dealt with, don't worry."
---
Shez: "If I had days off, I'd dread going back too, honestly. Nothing like some good ol' relaxing after a rough week, right?"
---
-awwwwwww-

Byleth: "Still, all of them need some guidance. Including her." -hand over Tart's shoulder-

Ingrid: "And unfortunately, I know just as much as you do about their whereabouts. Although... may I see that picture again?"
-I actually forgot that, my b-
Morrigan: "Certainly more exciting than last time, like kicking Jedah's ass is something I'm always in favor of, but it felt so dull... Despite being allied with an embodiment of Death!"
---
Tamamo: "We need to go..." -the other two are waking up-

Irisviel: "Hm, that must be why Hyrule was sealed from the rest of the multiverse for a bit"
---
Natsuki: "I haven't been here for as long but I fully agree"
---
-Good for them-
Sakura: "Indeed. See you all later~" -sprints off to find Medusa-

Tart: "Hm? Oh, you're Madame Byleth!"

Luvia: "Very well" -hands it over-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's also a strong possibility...-
___

Sparky: "(Is he really not as mean as seemed? We did get along with him slightly better after Bumblebee showed up and spoke to us, too...)"

-Bumblebee ironically eased tensions with Blitzwing and the Pokemon despite the rivalry between the two Cybertronians largely because Bumblebee himself is much kinder than him to begin with, and partly because it also led to Blitzwing wanting to show off his vehicle transformations to look cooler than him- :V
___

-When Undyne sees that someone isn't fully aware of the good they're doing, she's quick to bring their accomplishments and positive influence up-
-indeed...-

-she looks at it?-
---
Phosphy: "He's a big softie once you get to know him. He just doesn't like to show it." :p
---
-and it's working!-

Kama: "Doesn't feels too bad though... I mean, with you here" -blush-
---
-What Sothis thinks of Tiamat rn?-
---
Sieg: "Unfortunately..."
Palu: -snickering at that-
---
Sothis: Such a sweet lady, one I'm proud to call a friend... I almost feel bad for denying a contract, but I know Shez would do something stupid to 'even the odds'... As if summoning a Beast wasn't already crazy.
---
Alear: "At least she's found a new life here." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, that's kinda why they're pretty much using him as a sandbag for an experiment now... But also yeah they also have no idea about .GIFfany-

-It's a good thing they didn't accidentally free .Giffany as well, because yeah, Rumble got decimated- :V

-Kazumi's eyes lightened-
---
Sieg: "o later then"
---
Ravage: "Negative"
Rumble: "And given his size, that says a lot"
---
Bedivere: So there's still something in his mind...
---
Amy: "So overall, happy ending?"
Moon: "Manifred, please have some slices of cake brought up to my office."

Manifred: "Yes, your majesty." -The rather stuck-up looking servant goes downstairs to relay that order-
___

-I actually forgot to finish her dialogue, so fixing that now!-

Penny: "Oh, certainly! I lack a means to display files holographically, so I will have to upload a file of the copy of the file to a computer."
___

He's supposedly located somewhere near this so-called Crystal Empire, correct?
___

-If nothing else, he at least know he has to concentrate if he hopes to improve his skills-

-The art of the blade is pretty different from martial arts-
___

Mabel: "This can't be the ending yet, right...?"

-indeed...-

-she looks at it?-
---
Phosphy: "He's a big softie once you get to know him. He just doesn't like to show it." :p
---
-and it's working!-
-She does, and it's still an elegant, if normal and not technologically modified sword-
___

Pichu: "(Are you friends with him, Miss Phosphora?)"
___

-Current thoughts of Ruby?-

---

---
---
-awwwwwww-

Morrigan: "Certainly more exciting than last time, like kicking Jedah's ass is something I'm always in favor of, but it felt so dull... Despite being allied with an embodiment of Death!"
---

Irisviel: "Hm, that must be why Hyrule was sealed from the rest of the multiverse for a bit"
---
---
-Good for them-

-No worries, but are they still at the training grounds?-

...Yeah, I'm just out of the loop on that as you two and Alear are on most of Chaldea's adventures.
___

Let's make sure you three are fully awake first...

-Peridot goes to check on them-

Th-That definitely explains that, a-any outside intereference could've caused a massive distortion or several extreme changes to the timeline...But it doesn't explain s-something else that happened... 🤔
___

OH< BREAKS ARE ALWAYS NICE! HAVING TIME TO RELAX AND REST UP IS CRUCIAL TO A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE! AH, BUT SO IS TRAINING AND STAYING IN SHAPE! I PERSONALLY FOLLOW A TRAINING REGIME OF JOGGING 100 LAPS EVERY SINGLE DAY, WHILE HOOTING ABOUT HOW GREAT I AM! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

I think everyone could use a break after that invasion...

(I think I'm going to sleep in tomorrow...)

-Jigglypuff, rather ironically for the Pokemon who's singing infamously always puts people to sleep, is so tired now that she falls asleep on the spot-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: -snickering at that-
---
Sothis: Such a sweet lady, one I'm proud to call a friend... I almost feel bad for denying a contract, but I know Shez would do something stupid to 'even the odds'... As if summoning a Beast wasn't already crazy.
---
Alear: "At least she's found a new life here." :)
Kama: Heheh~ I'm making her laugh~ ❤
---
-Then again... Have the odds been really evened? Musashi isn't any weak, it's just... An Archetype and a Foreigner are a whole 'nother tier-
---
Sieg: "I don't know her that well, but she seems happy most of the time"
Moon: "Manifred, please have some slices of cake brought up to my office."

Manifred: "Yes, your majesty." -The rather stuck-up looking servant goes downstairs to relay that order-
___

-I actually forgot to finish her dialogue, so fixing that now!-

Penny: "Oh, certainly! I lack a means to display files holographically, so I will have to upload a file of the copy of the file to a computer."
___

He's supposedly located somewhere near this so-called Crystal Empire, correct?
___

-If nothing else, he at least know he has to concentrate if he hopes to improve his skills-

-The art of the blade is pretty different from martial arts-
___

Mabel: "This can't be the ending yet, right...?"
Oriko: "It will be great to taste some along this tea" :)
---
Sieg: "So we'd have to do it later then"
---
Buzzsaw: "Maybe he's on the outskirts? Or could be hiding himself elsewhere..."
Rumble: "With his size, where?!"
Ravage: "What if he's being covered-up by the royalty? Just a thought"
Frostferatu: "..." I'm really not used to this kind of talk.
---
Bedivere: Though he is still putting his effort here.
---
-Doc fids Marty farewell for the moment as he's eager to visit other eras, who is happy for him as Doc uses the time machine!-
Chrono: "Not yet"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-It's a good thing they didn't accidentally free .Giffany as well, because yeah, Rumble got decimated- :V
-he could still tell her about it and she'd be PISSED-

---

---
---
-Good for them-

...Yeah, I'm just out of the loop on that as you two and Alear are on most of Chaldea's adventures.
___

Th-That definitely explains that, a-any outside intereference could've caused a massive distortion or several extreme changes to the timeline...But it doesn't explain s-something else that happened... 🤔
___

OH< BREAKS ARE ALWAYS NICE! HAVING TIME TO RELAX AND REST UP IS CRUCIAL TO A HAPPY AND HEALTHY LIFE! AH, BUT SO IS TRAINING AND STAYING IN SHAPE! I PERSONALLY FOLLOW A TRAINING REGIME OF JOGGING 100 LAPS EVERY SINGLE DAY, WHILE HOOTING ABOUT HOW GREAT I AM! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

-Jigglypuff, rather ironically for the Pokemon who's singing infamously always puts people to sleep, is so tired now that she falls asleep on the spot-
Frank: "Don't worry. I was part of it and I'm also really confused."
---
Mipha: "I wonder if Link is alright too... but treating anything you might have had felt like a priority."

Zelda: "Wait, Hyrule was sealed away?! No wonder I couldn't talk with my Servants then... Speaking of, where are they? I thought the three of them would be happy to visit Hyrule."
Wolf: "Yeah... about that..."
Link: "...What happened to them?"
---
Shez: "Only 100?" :p

Byleth: "He's not as fast or energetic as you, so this might be a proper workout for him."
---
Nora: -holding Puff- "Awwwww..."

Byleth: "Indeed it is. Tart, was it?"

-Ingrid trying to spot if anything could give away the specific location in the picture-

-She does, and it's still an elegant, if normal and not technologically modified sword-
___

Pichu: "(Are you friends with him, Miss Phosphora?)"
___

-Current thoughts of Ruby?-
-for now :V-
---
Phosphy: "I'm the reason he still has a home, I guess." :p
---
Ruby: I've... truly done a lot, have I?

Kama: Heheh~ I'm making her laugh~ ❤
---
-Then again... Have the odds been really evened? Musashi isn't any weak, it's just... An Archetype and a Foreigner are a whole 'nother tier-
---
Sieg: "I don't know her that well, but she seems happy most of the time"
-she's so hopelessly in love :V-

Palutena: "Where should we go now?"
---
-they really haven't, and learning Sothis contracted with a Beast would not help matters which is why the alien goddess is holding off on it; if Shez ever gets a third contract, she wants it to happen naturally and not because Shez just wants equal numbers-

-but unbeknownst to Sothis, Shez is already making progress with getting a third Servant, though even the merc herself doesn't realize it-
---
Emblem Corrin: "She's hiding great pain, but seems to have found genuine happiness despite it."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "It will be great to taste some along this tea" :)
---
Sieg: "So we'd have to do it later then"
---
Buzzsaw: "Maybe he's on the outskirts? Or could be hiding himself elsewhere..."
Rumble: "With his size, where?!"
Ravage: "What if he's being covered-up by the royalty? Just a thought"
Frostferatu: "..." I'm really not used to this kind of talk.
---
Bedivere: Though he is still putting his effort here.
---
-Doc fids Marty farewell for the moment as he's eager to visit other eras, who is happy for him as Doc uses the time machine!-
Chrono: "Not yet"
Star: "You haven't even tried any of the royal chefs' cooking yet." :p
___

Ralsei: "Is...the other version of your friend still alright?"
___

Hmm...That's a good point. If he's not lost in some barren wasteland, then this planet's government may be hiding him from their subjects...

-Yeah, Frostferatu's new to being a spy- :V
___

-It's clear he's taking his sword training seriously, hardly surprising given his Karate expertise-
___

Mabel: "Awwwwwwwww~!" :b: "I hope Doc's still gonna be alright, though..."

-Mabel watches with curiosity and anticipation-

-for now :V-
---
Phosphy: "I'm the reason he still has a home, I guess." :p
---
Ruby: I've... truly done a lot, have I?
Penny: (I am not certain if I should leave it as an artifact or modify it for combat...Judging by the blade Stanley used, this sword might still be combat ready yet.)
___

Sparky: "(Wait, what?)" :confused:
___

-There was nothing anyone in Remnant at the time could've done to stop the Grimmzilla...But her efforts still gave the world more of a fighting chance than anyone else, and she's since had a positive influence on Chaldea and helped save several other dimensions and countless people from them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: (I am not certain if I should leave it as an artifact or modify it for combat...Judging by the blade Stanley used, this sword might still be combat ready yet.)
___

Sparky: "(Wait, what?)" :confused:
___

-There was nothing anyone in Remnant at the time could've done to stop the Grimmzilla...But her efforts still gave the world more of a fighting chance than anyone else, and she's since had a positive influence on Chaldea and helped save several other dimensions and countless people from them-
-maybe she should try it as is first?-
---
Phosphy: "It's a long story but basically, he's got no job or home anymore, so I'm keeping him." :p
---
-it's... incredible to think about-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe she should try it as is first?-
---
Phosphy: "It's a long story but basically, he's got no job or home anymore, so I'm keeping him." :p
---
-it's... incredible to think about-
Penny: (Perhaps I should try it at the training zone first!)

___

Pichu: "(...Does that make him like a Pokemon?)"

-More like a cool robot lab assistant- :V
___

-Saving so many people from several different dimensions...And even helping save multiple of those entire dimensions in question...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Oh, she IS totally gonna be- :V -But as for now...-

Minou: "Now that we're here and cornered you it's time that we test that..."
Kanna: "Very well, the question is, who's gonna do it?"
Sasa: "...Don't look at me, I don't wanna become like that if I don't see any of you get out of it!"
Kagari: "I am willing to be the test subjeeeect~"
Alina: "Un momento girls, I'm the one that came with the idea, so it's clearly gotta be me~" -she shows that her Soul Gem is also very darkened, which should normally mean that she's about to become a Witch-

-The keyword being 'normally'-

-Of course, Rumble has no idea what these mad girls are talking about, however, as he still has some HP left and is going to fight to the very end-
-she's so hopelessly in love :V-

Palutena: "Where should we go now?"
---
-they really haven't, and learning Sothis contracted with a Beast would not help matters which is why the alien goddess is holding off on it; if Shez ever gets a third contract, she wants it to happen naturally and not because Shez just wants equal numbers-

-but unbeknownst to Sothis, Shez is already making progress with getting a third Servant, though even the merc herself doesn't realize it-
---
Emblem Corrin: "She's hiding great pain, but seems to have found genuine happiness despite it."
-Indeed, anyone can see it- :V
Kama: "Hmmm, well... Maybe we could sightsee? That's what they call it I think"
---
-Indeed, even so, she'd like to have a closer link like that to Tiamat not because she's strong, she's just a good friend that understands her-
---
Sieg: "I can't say I know how it feels, but I understand it means she's quite strong of mind, just not invulnerable"
Star: "You haven't even tried any of the royal chefs' cooking yet." :p
___

Ralsei: "Is...the other version of your friend still alright?"
___

Hmm...That's a good point. If he's not lost in some barren wasteland, then this planet's government may be hiding him from their subjects...

-Yeah, Frostferatu's new to being a spy- :V
___

-It's clear he's taking his sword training seriously, hardly surprising given his Karate expertise-
___

Mabel: "Awwwwwwwww~!" :b: "I hope Doc's still gonna be alright, though..."

-Mabel watches with curiosity and anticipation-
Kazumi: "Sounds exciting~"
Tart: -Giggles- "Now you're making me curious" :)
-Suzune is feigning disinterest-
---
Sieg: "He probably is traveling the world"
---
-Indeed, and the grrrrrrrreat Frostferatu likes to call attention, not be silent- :V
Shockwave: "After all, he could have very well rampaged in confusion"
Buzzsaw: "Was this Cybertron, he'd be hiding in a hole waiting to strike back..."
---
-Indeed, so as a result the Knight of the Round Table is holding back less-
---
-And now Marty returns to his house, only to see he lives in a... Much better house than before-

___

___

___

---
Mipha: "I wonder if Link is alright too... but treating anything you might have had felt like a priority."

Zelda: "Wait, Hyrule was sealed away?! No wonder I couldn't talk with my Servants then... Speaking of, where are they? I thought the three of them would be happy to visit Hyrule."
---

Byleth: "He's not as fast or energetic as you, so this might be a proper workout for him."
---

-Ingrid trying to spot if anything could give away the specific location in the picture-
Lilith: "That's as how we tend to do, yeah~"
---
Kiyohime: "W-What occurred...?"
Osakabehime: "Ugh, my head..."
Tamamo: "But I need to-!"
Shamal: "Just give us a moment!"

Irisviel: "We don't know what happened, but they somehow became large divine beasts that couldn't control themselves. It's like large amounts of divine energy suddenly began to flow inside them and their Saint Graphs altered to a high degree"
---
EMIYA: "It really all depends on the person in question"
---
Elizabeth: "Awwww, I'll go get Jiggly to her bed"

Tart: -Nods- "That's how my friends call me"

-Well, they seem to be at a forest with rocks... Not the most unique location-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sasa: "...Don't look at me, I don't wanna become like that if I don't see any of you get out of it!"
Alina: "Un momento girls, I'm the one that came with the idea, so it's clearly gotta be me~" -she shows that her Soul Gem is also very darkened, which should normally mean that she's about to become a Witch-

-Of course, Rumble has no idea waht this mad girls are talking about, however, as he still has some HP left and is going to fight to the very end-
-Rumble would totally mention it, but not before being decimated- :V

Kazumi: "Sounds exciting~"
Tart: -Giggles- "Now you're making me curious" :)
-Suzune is feigning disinterest-
---
Sieg: "He probably is traveling the world"
---
-Indeed, and the grrrrrrrreat Frostferatu likes to call attention, not be silent- :V
Shockwave: "After all, he could have very well rampaged in confusion"
Buzzsaw: "Was this Cybertron, he'd be hiding in a hole waiting to strike back..."
---
-Indeed, so as a result the Knight of the Round Table is holding back less-
---
-And now Marty returns to his house, only to see he lives in a... Much better house than before-
-And the cake is served by a butler a few seconds later!-
___

Berdly: "Ah, a world traveler, huh? Truly an adventurer and a scholar!"
___

-And he won't be calling attention to himself unless he gets caught on his mission, which is one of the oppsoites of their goals- :V

Perhaps he was powered down or already realized the risk of targeting or communicating with these lifeforms...
___

-Marco is sitll doing remarkably well, but nearly fails to block a few strikes-
___

Mabel: "...How much did the present change...?"

---

---

---

---

Irisviel: "We don't know what happened, but they somehow became large divine beasts that couldn't control themselves. It's like large amounts of divine energy suddenly began to flow inside them and their Saint Graphs altered to a high degree"
---
---

Sounds a lot like Chaldea! :laugh:
___

Peridot: "Long story that we can explain later!"

Easy, we don't know if you any of you are injured or retain any side effects from your transformations..

T-Tamamo turned into a giant kitsune, Kiyohime a dragon, and Oskabehime a bat...And Iri isn't exaggerating. Th-They lost all sense, memory and awareness of themselves, became feral and violent, and l-lashed out and tried to ki-kll anyone and anything they could see apart from each other, so they were placed in wh-what was left of Angel Land temporarily while we tried to find a possible cure. A-And they've spent the last s-several months those states until today... :urg:
___

WELL, I LEARNED THAT TRAINING REGIME FROM UNDYNE, SO YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO TELL HER THAT. :ohwell:
___

-Jigglypuff is fast asleep and snoring-

-Yeah, that forest could kinda be anywhere- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Of course, Rumble has no idea waht this mad girls are talking about, however, as he still has some HP left and is going to fight to the very end-
-poor Rumble...-

___

___

-Saving so many people from several different dimensions...And even helping save multiple of those entire dimensions in question...-
Indeed, anyone can see it- :V
Kama: "Hmmm, well... Maybe we could sightsee? That's what they call it I think"
---
-Indeed, even so, she'd like to have a closer link like that to Tiamat not because she's strong, she's just a good friend that understands her-
---
Sieg: "I can't say I know how it feels, but I understand it means she's quite strong of mind, just not invulnerable"
Palu: "I like that idea." :)
---
-precisely... but she's content with what she has-
---
Alear: "That sounds about right."

---

---
---

___

Easy, we don't know if you any of you are injured or retain any side effects from your transformations..

T-Tamamo turned into a giant kitsune, Kiyohime a dragon, and Oskabehime a bat...And Iri isn't exaggerating. Th-They lost all sense, memory and awareness of themselves, became feral and violent, and l-lashed out and tried to ki-kll anyone and anything they could see apart from each other, so they were placed in wh-what was left of Angel Land temporarily while we tried to find a possible cure. A-And they've spent the last s-several months those states until today... :urg:
___

WELL, I LEARNED THAT TRAINING REGIME FROM UNDYNE, SO YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO TELL HER THAT. :ohwell:
___

Frank: "Yeah... it sure does..."
---
Mipha: "I think they're fine. I'm not seeing any injuries. If anything... their bodies have never been better."

Zelda: "Oh... I see..." Did my own transformation cause that...?
Link: "Do you think it has something to do with-"
Zelda: "I believe it might."
Urbosa: "Something to do with what?"
---
Byleth: "It's fine. Different people need different workouts."
---
Nora: -hands her the sleeping balloon-

Byleth: "Then it's how I'll call you. We have enough Jeannes as is."

Ingrid: "Well, at least we can shut down any world with no life... But otherwise, this is not helpful."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

___

___

Unreplied The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

___

-good idea...-
---
Phosphy: "Nah, he's more like a cool assistant." :p
---
-all united under a common cause...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-poor Rumble...-
Sasa: "Just a warning if that thing takes over you... I'm going to make sure you're dead"
Alina: "Ti preoccupi troppo. Just sit back, and enjoy the show~!" -slowly turns towards Rumble- "Now then...Prepare for you to see full wondrous genius of I, Alina~!" -as she said that,half her face had changed, looking like a half of a white smiling mask was being worn by her-

1727142531131.png

-It's then that Alina's back forcefully tore open, and lots of paint sprayed out from her very own body instead of blood. Out of her crawled something, a Witch, Alina's very own Witch in fact: Old Dorothy-
1727142816072.png

-...But Alina didn't drop dead, instead her own Witch remained attached to her back right where she came from, as more hurtful paint was coming out of her while her companions observed from a safe distance in awe-
-Alina had evidently become what looked like a magical girl-Witch hybrid, her human body still very much conscious as she mounted over various of her familiars that looked to be gigantic blots of paint shaped like the HIV virus-
1727142558441.png

Kagari: "...Well now, it worked"
Kanna: "So she became what she said the field those two kids settled over the town would turn us into..."
Minou: "She called it... A Doppel, right?"
Sasa: "...HOLY ****! IT'S REAL!"
Alina: "Hahahahahaha~! AHAHAHAH~! Now this feels amazing~! It's been so long since I could play alongside my beautiful Doppel~! Magnifico~!" -at Rumble- "And now this world will see all she can do~! LET'S PARTY~!" -as she said that, the familiars would rush right at Rumble-
-And the cake is served by a butler a few seconds later!-
___

Berdly: "Ah, a world traveler, huh? Truly an adventurer and a scholar!"
___

-And he won't be calling attention to himself unless he gets caught on his mission, which is one of the oppsoites of their goals- :V

Perhaps he was powered down or already realized the risk of targeting or communicating with these lifeforms...
___

-Marco is sitll doing remarkably well, but nearly fails to block a few strikes-
___

Mabel: "...How much did the present change...?"
-Kazumi and Tart both seem delighted, while Oriko and Iroha have curious expressions and Suzune raises an eyebrow-
---
Sieg: "If I recall correctly, he told he once got to the moon"
---
-So yeah, he's a little frustrated- :V

Shockwave: "A wise decision. While he might have been able to claim a few settlements, those 'Princesses' could be able to put a stop to him"
Astrotrain: "Durn it..."
Rumble: "On the good side they have trains here, seems you could blend in" :p
---
-That's to be expected, regardless pf what's in his mind-
---
-First of all, his living room seems more luxuious compared to before... And it seems his father actually got his act put together and has an actual decent job-
Palu: "I like that idea." :)
---
-precisely... but she's content with what she has-
---
Alear: "That sounds about right."
Kama: So do I~ -so on to look places like a mall-
---
-For now:tm:-
---
Sieg: "At the same time, I don't to just ask her and meddle like if it was nothing"
___

___

___

---
Mipha: "I think they're fine. I'm not seeing any injuries. If anything... their bodies have never been better."

---
---

Ingrid: "Well, at least we can shut down any world with no life... But otherwise, this is not helpful."
Lilith: "It sure does help with things!"
---
Shamal: "...Not even scratches. They are in perfect health"

Lily: "...Did something happen to you?"
---
EMIYA: "And she's probably well-acquainted with that"
---
-And so Liz would go... And sleep along her Pokémon-

Tart: "...What does that mean?"
Jeanne: "There are... Two other versions of us here" 😅
-Tart gasped-

Luvia: "It could be anywhere, a world we're familiar with or another unknown one to us"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: So do I~ -so on to look places like a mall-
---
-For now:tm:-
---
Sieg: "At the same time, I don't to just ask her and meddle like if it was nothing"
-or a carnival?-
---
-LMAO YEAH-

Shez: -sharing a picture of something she cooked to Aoko- [You're missing out :p ]
---
Alear: "I suppose I could try asking her myself..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Kazumi and Tart both seem delighted, while Oriko and Iroha have curious expressions and Suzune raises an eyebrow-
---
Sieg: "If I recall correctly, he told he once got to the moon"
---
-So yeah, he's a little frustrated- :V

Shockwave: "A wise decision. While he might have been able to claim a few settlements, those 'Princesses' could be able to put a stop to him"
Astrotrain: "Durn it..."
Rumble: "On the good side they have trains here, seems you could blend in" :p
---
-That's to be expected, regardless pf what's in his mind-
---
-First of all, his living room seems more luxuious compared to before... And it seems his father actually got his act put together and has an actual decent job-
-I'll let you decide what flavor of cake it is-
___

Susie: "...Was he...flying in a rocket or spaceship? Or something?"

Ralsei: "Did he accidentally enter a portal to it?"
___

or perhaps a little frost-trated.

-BA DUM TSS-

We may need to monitor this location more closely...But if we aren't careful, they'll discover us for sure.

-Do they know that one of Chaldea's old allies is from this dimension?-
___

-Would Bedivere eventually land a strike or manage to knock the training sword out of Marco's hands?-
___

Mabel: "...He made his own family's future better..."

-good idea...-
---
Phosphy: "Nah, he's more like a cool assistant." :p
---
-all united under a common cause...-
-She'll go do that after the group's shopping trip, but for now...-

Penny: "Thank you, Dr. Pines. I will take excellent care of it." :)

Ford: "Heh! I'm certain you will, Penny." :)
___

Sparky: "(He helps you with science stuff?)"
___

-Much like Huntresses and Huntsmen themselves back in Remnant...-

-poor Rumble...-
Sasa: "Just a warning if that thing takes over you... I'm going to make sure you're dead"
Alina: "Ti preoccupi troppo. Just sit back, and enjoy the show~!" -slowly turns towards Rumble- "Now then...Prepare for you to see full wondrous genius of I, Alina~!" -as she said that,half her face had changed, looking like a half of a white smiling mask was being worn by her-

View attachment 394603

-It then that Alina's back forcefully tore open, and lots of paint sprayed out from her very own body instead of blood. Out of her crawled something out, a Witch, Alina's very own Witch in fact: Old Dorothy-
View attachment 394605
-...But Alina didn't drop dead, instead her own Witch remained attached to her back right where she came from, as more hurtful pain was coming out of her while her companions observed from a safe distance in awe-
-Alina had evidently become what looked like a magical girl-Witch hybrid, her human body still very much conscious as she mounted over various of her familiars that looked to be gigantic blots of paint shaped like HIV virus-
View attachment 394604
Kanna: "So she became what she said the field those two kids settledover the town would turnus into..."
Alina: "Hahahahahaha~! AAAAAH~! Now this feels amazing~! It's been so long since I could play alongisde my beautiful Doppel~! Magnifico~!" -at Rumble- "And now this world will see all she can do~! LET'S PARTY~!" -as she said that, the familiars would rush right at Rumble-
-...Yeah, I think Rumble's getting a game over this time- :V

-Once again ,it's a good thing he just gets sent back to the game whenever he's done with a fight. If Weirdmageddon were still active, there's a decent chance he'd be deleted for good from this fight-

---

---
---

---

---
---

-Tart gasped-

Luvia: "It could be anywhere, a world we're familiar with or another unknown one to us"
Milotic. (I'm somehow not surprised you're already getting along well with most of Chaldea.) :p
___

How is any of this possible?

Peridot: "Well, what are we waiting for? Why don't we go to Hyrule now and find out?!"

...I-I'm sorry for that bad news, b-but...what...happened here?
___

RIGHT YOU ARE! UNDYNE'S OWN WORK ROUTINES HELPED SHAPE HER INTO THE POWERFUL WARRIOR AND ATHLETE SHE IS TODAY, AFTER ALL!
___

-CUTE!- :b:

-Yeah, the puff is exhausted, but still fast asleep for that same reason-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kanna: "So she became what she said the field those two kids settledover the town would turnus into..."
Alina: "Hahahahahaha~! AAAAAH~! Now this feels amazing~! It's been so long since I could play alongisde my beautiful Doppel~! Magnifico~!" -at Rumble- "And now this world will see all she can do~! LET'S PARTY~!" -as she said that, the familiars would rush right at Rumble-

-Once again ,it's a good thing he just gets sent back to the game whenever he's done with a fight. If Weirdmageddon were still active, there's a decent chance he'd be deleted for good from this fight-
-whoa... poor Rumble indeed...-

---

---
---

-Tart gasped-

Milotic. (I'm somehow not surprised you're already getting along well with most of Chaldea.) :p
___

Peridot: "Well, what are we waiting for? Why don't we go to Hyrule now and find out?!"

___

RIGHT YOU ARE! UNDYNE'S OWN WORK ROUTINES HELPED SHAPE HER INTO THE POWERFUL WARRIOR AND ATHLETE SHE IS TODAY, AFTER ALL!
___

Alear: "Well, they're very new here..."
---
Mipha: "I agree. Let's go."

Zelda: "Well... the thing is..."
Link: "She became a dragon." :p
Zelda: "LINK!"
---
Byleth: "And everyone will have different idea on what to work out."
---
-how cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute-

-and also Jaune, who is very similar-
Byleth: "Would you like to meet them?"

Ingrid: "Not very helpful, salsa..."

-She'll go do that after the group's shopping trip, but for now...-

Penny: "Thank you, Dr. Pines. I will take excellent care of it." :)

Ford: "Heh! I'm certain you will, Penny." :)
___

Sparky: "(He helps you with science stuff?)"
___

-Much like Huntresses and Huntsmen themselves back in Remnant...-
-how nice-

-what else they shop for?-
---
Phopshy: "Basically, yeah."
---
-exactly!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-The poor Rumble proceeded to be practically slaughtered by the Doppel-turned Alina, whose familiars would have given him a much more gruesome end was he not a video game character, all while the green-haired artist smirked in delight-

-If only he was a real human being, he would have been reduced to a measly pile of blood, but instead his HP reached 0, making him return to his game-

-Once that was over, Alina just hovered down, Old Dorothy just crawling back inside her as her familiars all vanished away-

Alina: "Aaaand, è tutto, gente~" -shows that her Soul Gem has been fully cleansed, shining bright as new compared to moments before-
Sasa: "...The brats we trapped were responsible of THAT?!"
Kanna: "How intriguing..."
Kagari: -Giggle- "Sounds spectaculaaaaaaaaar~"
Minou: "And convenient, such a way in which we could weaponize our own inner darkness~! You're truly a genius, Madame Alina~!"
Alina: "Say something I wouldn't know~"
Sasa: "...You know, at first I was thinking of crushing my own Soul Gem if I was close to that... Now... I'm looking forward to it!"
Kanna: "It certainly brings more to the table, and so many humans would scream seeing whatever I have inside, heheheh~"
Kagari: "I was already willing to witchify as a last ditch effort, this is just even better~!"
Minou: "It appears our partnership was truly warranted, both to accomplish our goals and make due of our enemies~" -she can barely contain her excitement at the thought of slaughtering Tart in the worst ways imaginable-
-or a carnival?-
---
-LMAO YEAH-

Shez: -sharing a picture of something she cooked to Aoko- [You're missing out :p ]
---
Alear: "I suppose I could try asking her myself..."
-A carnival does sound interesting-
---
Aoko: [Ugh, and here I'm just eating cup noodles...]
---
Sieg: "Well, I wouldn't push myself at it, but I won't stop you either"
-I'll let you decide what flavor of cake it is-
___

Susie: "...Was he...flying in a rocket or spaceship? Or something?"

Ralsei: "Did he accidentally enter a portal to it?"
___

or perhaps a little frost-trated.

-BA DUM TSS-

We may need to monitor this location more closely...But if we aren't careful, they'll discover us for sure.

-Do they know that one of Chaldea's old allies is from this dimension?-
___

-Would Bedivere eventually land a strike or manage to knock the training sword out of Marco's hands?-
___

Mabel: "...He made his own family's future better..."
-Strawberry because why not-
Kazumi: "Ah, my favorite~!"
---
Sieg: "He stumbled on it while flying on his griffin"
---
ahue
-Maybe, but it's not like it could make of mush use... Right?-
Ravage: "U¿Of course, we'll remain vigilant"
---
-The latter because it's cool-
---
Amy: "Now it seems that his mom didn't marry out of pity!"
-Not just that, but Biff is now working as the family's servile valet, acting submissive to them-
___

___

___

---

---
---

Morrigan: "Huh, now that I notice this Pokémon is quite... Intriguing-looking"
Lilith: "Who does that remind me of...?"
---
-So on to Hyruuuuuuuuuuule-

Irisviel: "...That explains why you're giving out more energy"
---
EMIYA: "Some require more to work on their abdomen and others to focus more on their legs"
---
-Indeed, seems they can finally close the book in this chapter-

Tart: "If it isn't any trouble!"
Jeanne: "None at all" :)

Luvia: "I'm aware... How did you learn of the two kids, anyway?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The poor Rumble proceeded to be practically slaughtered by the Doppel-turned Alina, whose familiars would have given him a much more gruesome end was he not a video game character, all while the green-haired artist smirked in delight-

-If only he was a real human being, he would have been reduced to a measly pile of blood, but instead his HP reached 0, making him return to his game-

-Once that was over, Alina just hovered down, Old Dorothy just crawling back inside her as her familiars all vanished away-

Alina: "Aaaand, è tutto, gente~" -shows that her Soul Gem has been fully cleansed, shining bright as new compared to moments before-
Minou: "And convenient, such a way in which we could weaponize our own inner darkness~! You're truly a genius, Madame Alina~!"
Sasa: "...You know, at first I was thinking of crushing my own Soul Gem if I was close to that... Now... I'm looking forward to it!"
Kanna: "It certainly brings more to the table, and so many humans would scream seeing whatever I have inside, heheheh~"
Kagari: "I was already willing to witchify as a last ditch effort, this is just even better~!"
Minou: "It appears our partnership was truly warranted, both to accomplish our goals and make due of our enemies~" -she can barely contain her excitement at the thought of slaughtering Tart in the worst ways imaginable-
-And thus far, no one except McGucket can even possibly warn anyone about this...-

-Strawberry because why not-
Kazumi: "Ah, my favorite~!"
---
Sieg: "He stumbled on it while flying on his griffin"
---
ahue
-Maybe, but it's not like it could make of mush use... Right?-
Ravage: "U¿Of course, we'll remain vigilant"
---
-The latter because it's cool-
---
Amy: "Now it seems that his mom didn't marry out of pity!"
-Not just that, but Biff is now working as the family's servile valet, acting submissive to them-
Moon: "That's admittedly a coincidence since you're still new here, but I'm glad you're enjoying it." :)
___

Noelle: "H-He has a griffin?!" :surprised:
___

-It might not be...But it does mean that ally could warn them if she or any of the Changelings spot them and realize they're hostile...-

I'm getting impatient with all these roadblocks, but
___

-Marco is partly surprised, but mostly unsurprised-
___

Mabel: "HA! It even totally changed that jerk!"

-how nice-

-what else they shop for?-
---
Phopshy: "Basically, yeah."
---
-exactly!-
-Wasn't Weiss looking for some leather jackets?-
___

Sparky: "(I didn't realize he was one of the scientists...But maybe I should've since you're friends.)" :lol:
___

-Only this organization is on a universal and interdimensional-scale- :p

---

---
---

---

---
EMIYA: "Some require more to work on their abdomen and others to focus more on their legs"
---

I know, right? Moana's one of the most badass and graceful Pokemon around here! :p
___

-They arrive there in short time?-

...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! :surprised:
___

-...Come to think of it, why does a skeleton monster with no skin or muscles need exercise?-
___

-On that same note, I think I finally don't have anything else to add to this...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-And thus far, no one except McGucket can even possibly warn anyone about this...-
-and he has no way of contacting the twins...-

---

---
---

I know, right? Moana's one of the most badass and graceful Pokemon around here! :p
___

___

-...Come to think of it, why does a skeleton monster with no skin or muscles need exercise?-
___

-On that same note, I think I finally don't have anything else to add to this...-
Alear: "She does seem to have an air of elegance..."
---
-sure they would, and Tamamo would glomp whoever is closest to her between Zelda and Link?-

Zelda: "Yeah... that... I didn't want to say it right away, but it's true."
---
-keep the skills sharp?-

Byleth: "I myself focus more on my upper half, though I still try to make sure I'm a good enough runner."
---
-same here-

Byleth: "I suppose I'll go attend to the other girls then."
-but someone else could probably be with da Jeannes so I'm still around :V-

Ingrid: "That part is strictly confidential." :p
Rook: :rolleyes:

-A carnival does sound interesting-
---
Aoko: [Ugh, and here I'm just eating cup noodles...]
---
Sieg: "Well, I wouldn't push myself at it, but I won't stop you either"
-so they go there!-
---
Shez: [I could bring you some of this, if you want. Might've made a little too much anyway... 😅]
---
Alear: "Either way, has Corrin treated you well?" :)
---
-Byleth seeing the four magical girls here?-

-Wasn't Weiss looking for some leather jackets?-
___

Sparky: "(I didn't realize he was one of the scientists...But maybe I should've since you're friends.)" :lol:
___

-Only this organization is on a universal and interdimensional-scale- :p
-OH RIGHT SHE WAS-
---
Phosphy: "Friends isn't what I'd call us, but we're definitely on good terms."
---
-which is very hard to grasp even after being there for so long-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And all of them are now so willing to unleash these so called 'Doppels' to claim their goals-

-The worst part of this whole partnership is that these 5 girls are all getting along quite well-
Moon: "That's admittedly a coincidence since you're still new here, but I'm glad you're enjoying it." :)
___

Noelle: "H-He has a griffin?!" :surprised:
___

-It might not be...But it does mean that ally could warn them if she or any of the Changelings spot them and realize they're hostile...-

I'm getting impatient with all these roadblocks, but
___

-Marco is partly surprised, but mostly unsurprised-
___

Mabel: "HA! It even totally changed that jerk!"
Kazumi: "Thank you already, Queen Moon~!" -nommed the cake-
Oriko: "I do appreciate it" -is more patient at eating-
Iroha: "Thanks for the meal" -also tasted-
Tart: "Merci~!" -thankfully she was not anywhere as voracious as Jeanne-
Suzune: -Staring at her slice in silence...-
---
Sieg: "Yes, it was quite the fast steed"
---
Unfinished
---
-After all, this is a Knight of the Round Table-
---
Amy: "Ha, the icing on the cake" :p -thus the family each went to do their things, Marty taking a bit of a time to process things... But not complaining-
-so they go there!-
---
Shez: [I could bring you some of this, if you want. Might've made a little too much anyway... 😅]
---
Alear: "Either way, has Corrin treated you well?" :)
---
-Byleth seeing the four magical girls here?-
-Indeed, seeing so many shops!-
---
Aoko: [Haven't told you where I am]
---
Sieg: "Yeah! She's really friendly and we've talked a lot about our own experiences"
---
-That would make some sense given Tart's with the other Jeannes-
___

___

___

---
-sure they would, and Tamamo would glomp whoever is closest to her between Zelda and Link?-

---
-keep the skills sharp?-

Byleth: "I myself focus more on my upper half, though I still try to make sure I'm a good enough runner."
---
-same here-

Morrigan: "Beauty and brawns... Like moi~"
Lilith: -Mutters- "Only I doubt the Pokémon lacks brain cells"
---
-It do be Zorldo, interrupting her after what she just said-
---
-At this point, they just learned to accept the monster skeletons physiology is really all over the place-

Boudica: "Hm, after all, you are a swordfighter..."
EMIYA: "I've seen her brawling too"
Shirou: "And use other weapons"
---
-Likewise-

Jeanne: "Alright, then we'll go with the other us on the while" :)
Tart: "Other us sounds weird, but I'm looking forward to it!"
-Before that though, will Ingrid tell Byleth that Homura is seemingly still around somewhere?-

Luvia: -Sigh- "And that's the attitude that I'd expect..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, seeing so many shops!-
---
Aoko: [Haven't told you where I am]
---
Sieg: "Yeah! She's really friendly and we've talked a lot about our own experiences"
---
-That would make some sense given Tart's with the other Jeannes-
Palu: "Whoa..."
---
Shez: [Well, now's a good time if you want some nice homemade stuff instead of noodles in a cup. :p]
---
Emblem Corrin: "And he's quite the warrior too. I think we make a good pair." :)
---
-so Byleth goes to they-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And all of them are now so willing to unleash these so called 'Doppels' to claim their goals-

-The worst part of this whole partnership is that these 5 girls are all getting along quite well-
-But he might have a way of contacting Ford...But that doesn't change the fact that this new alliance is already getting along well, unlike all but most of the very highest ranking members of the Alliance-

Kazumi: "Thank you already, Queen Moon~!" -nommed the cake-
Oriko: "I do appreciate it" -is more patient at eating-
Iroha: "Thanks for the meal" -also tasted-
Tart: "Merci~!" -thankfully she was not anywhere as voracious as Jeanne-
Suzune: -Staring at her slice in silence...-
---
Sieg: "Yes, it was quite the fast steed"
---
Unfinished
---
-After all, this is a Knight of the Round Table-
---
Amy: "Ha, the icing on the cake" :p -thus the family each went to do their things, Marty taking a bit of a time to process things... But not complaining-
-The cake looks so good...-

___

Susie: "And apparently didn't need air..."
___

I'm getting impatient with all these roadblocks, but we must carry out this plan slowly but surely to avoid alerting our enemies...
___

Marco: -Sigh- "I lost again..."
___

-Does he go talk to his parents?-

-OH RIGHT SHE WAS-
---
Phosphy: "Friends isn't what I'd call us, but we're definitely on good terms."
---
-which is very hard to grasp even after being there for so long-
-There's a few fashion and clothing stores among the market, not far from the weapons and antique store-
___

Pichu: "You're not? But ("Blitzy" sounds like a friendly nickname...)"
___

-The only other dimension they knew of prior to meeting Chaldea and going to Basel was the Ever After...-

---

---
-keep the skills sharp?-

---
-same here-

---
---
-At this point, they just learned to accept the monster skeletons physiology is really all over the place-

---
-Likewise-

-Before that though, will Ingrid tell Byleth that Homura is seemingly still around somewhere?-

Hell yeah she's smart, strong and elegant! I might not be that fancy of a person myself, I couldn't have asked for a better Pokemon. :)

(My species naturally evolves into this form, but my knowledge, strength and skills come from Undyne's training. I have her to thank for always beliving in me.) -Small smile-
___

-Alphys and the Pines twins are startled, but aren't surprised upon realizing who showed up-

___

-Papyrus and Sans are certainly much stronger than they look...-

YOU ARE PRACTICALLY A MASTER OF ALL TRADES!

___

Typical...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Whoa..."
---
Shez: [Well, now's a good time if you want some nice homemade stuff instead of noodles in a cup. :p]
---
Emblem Corrin: "And he's quite the warrior too. I think we make a good pair." :)
---
-so Byleth goes to they-
Kama: "Mortals really like to make lots of commerce, huh?"
---
Aoko: [Would need to travel far though]
---
Sieg: "Please, there's greater than me here"
---
-While they were grieving their lost ones-
-The cake looks so good...-

___

Susie: "And apparently didn't need air..."
___

I'm getting impatient with all these roadblocks, but we must carry out this plan slowly but surely to avoid alerting our enemies...
___

Marco: -Sigh- "I lost again..."
___

-Does he go talk to his parents?-
Suzune: "..." -hesitantly tastes it-
---
Sieg: "Well, I wasn't there to know all the details..."
---
Buzzsaw: "We'll keep looking for any trace of him..."
---
Bedivere: "It's fine, you've been improving"
---
-Not now since they're all busy for the day, but the point is life has gotten better for the whole family-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-But he might have a way of contacting Ford...But that doesn't change the fact that this new alliance is already getting along well, unlike all but most of the very highest ranking members of the Alliance-
-and that will be terrible for Chaldea-

---
---

---
-Likewise-

Hell yeah she's smart, strong and elegant! I might not be that fancy of a person myself, I couldn't have asked for a better Pokemon. :)

(My species naturally evolves into this form, but my knowledge, strength and skills come from Undyne's training. I have her to thank for always beliving in me.) -Small smile-
___

-Alphys and the Pines twins are startled, but aren't surprised upon realizing who showed up-

___

___

Typical...
Alear: -did not like Lilith openly insulting her other half, but will stay quiet-
---
Zelda: "Tamamo! You're... You're alright! I had such a worry when I was told you had become this massive beast." -ends up hugging back-
Link: "...I'm here too, you know." -Tamamo IMMEDIATELY notices the arm?-
---
Byleth: "I... wouldn't go that far. My cooking has ways to go, for example." -is actually fairly skilled at cooking, but comparing herself to Shez would naturally make her seem worse than she truly is-
---
Ingrid: "Well, I'll let what I did tell you simmer in your mind then. I wish you luck in your current troubles." -walks away, vanishing in a burst of light... only to appear where Byleth is-

Byleth: "Oh, you've returned."

Ingrid: "I have some news for you, Miss Eisner."

Byleth: "...I see. Will it be long enough for us to talk about those over some tea?"

Ingrid: "I wouldn't mind something to drink, actually." :3

-There's a few fashion and clothing stores among the market, not far from the weapons and antique store-
___

Pichu: "You're not? But ("Blitzy" sounds like a friendly nickname...)"
___

-The only other dimension they knew of prior to meeting Chaldea and going to Basel was the Ever After...-
-THEY GO THERE-
---
Phosphy: "I do stuff like that all the time." :p
---
-Jaune in particular knows it well...-

Kama: "Mortals really like to make lots of commerce, huh?"
---
Aoko: [Would need to travel far though]
---
Sieg: "Please, there's greater than me here"
---
-While they were grieving their lost ones-
Palutena: "They truly do. It's impressive how much they changed when they invented currency."
---
Shez: [No problem for me, girl. :grin:]
---
Emblem Corrin: "Even so, we have much better synergy than I would with most people here, and that allows my abilities to really be at their best." :)
---
Byleth: -letting them have their moment of silence... until one notices she-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They might not have anywhere close to an army as the Alliance, but things tend to start small.
-Still tho, will he try to do that? Or is he still unsure wether those girls represent a danger or not?-
Palutena: "They truly do. It's impressive how much they changed when they invented currency."
---
Shez: [No problem for me, girl. :grin:]
---
Emblem Corrin: "Even so, we have much better synergy than I would with most people here, and that allows my abilities to really be at their best." :)
---
Byleth: -letting them have their moment of silence... until one notices she-
Kama: "Becoming quite engrossed in it..."
---
Aoko: [Oh right, you can do that thing]
---
Sieg: "Some even say we're almost like twins"
---
Suzune: "...Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

___

___

___

Typical...
Alear: -did not like Lilith openly insulting her other half, but will stay quiet-
---
Zelda: "Tamamo! You're... You're alright! I had such a worry when I was told you had become this massive beast." -ends up hugging back-
---
Byleth: "I... wouldn't go that far. My cooking has ways to go, for example." -is actually fairly skilled at cooking, but comparing herself to Shez would naturally make her seem worse than she truly is-
---
Ingrid: "Well, I'll let what I did tell you simmer in your mind then. I wish you luck in your current troubles." -walks away, vanishing in a burst of light... only to appear where Byleth is-

Byleth: "...I see. Will it be long enough for us to talk about those over some tea?"

-Sibling relationships can be quite complicated-
Morrigan: "I wonder how your training regime goes~"
---
Tamamo: -Did- "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
---
-Which Shez's smug about or nah?-
---
Luvia: "Hm, perhaps we could show this picture to others to help identify the location..." -if any of the Stan twins could see it they'd have a much easier time. Alas, they don't know how long until they can show it to them-

-Also tea is good-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Becoming quite engrossed in it..."
---
Aoko: [Oh right, you can do that thing]
---
Sieg: "Some even say we're almost like twins"
---
Suzune: "...Oh, it's you. What do you want?"
Palutena: "Maybe Viridi had a point..."
---
Shez: [Sure can~ :p] -so Aoko shares location?-
---
Emblem Corrin: "People DO say that.It's uncanny."

Alear: "I can see it." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They might not have anywhere close to an army as the Alliance, but things tend to start small.
-Still tho, will he try to do that? Or is he still unsure wether those girls represent a danger or not?-
-The old "kook" thinks they can't be good news if virtually everyone else miraculously seems to think these out of towners were here since two Summers ago, and while his memory's still not what it used to be, his memory's not failing him badly enough for him to think he merely forgot about them...-

Suzune: "..." -hesitantly tastes it-
---
Sieg: "Well, I wasn't there to know all the details..."
---
Buzzsaw: "We'll keep looking for any trace of him..."
---
Bedivere: "It's fine, you've been improving"
---
-Not now since they're all busy for the day, but the point is life has gotten better for the whole family-
-It's an extremely yummy strawberry cake?-
___

(I think Peridot was. She and the Astolfo here were friends...)
___

-This "Crystal Empire" itself might be the next best place to start...-
___

-Even the other Sabers would note that Marco was able to block and counterattack more consistently than before?-
___

Mabel: "All inadvertently thanks to Marty..."

-THEY GO THERE-
---
Phosphy: "I do stuff like that all the time." :p
---
-Jaune in particular knows it well...-
-There's custom made clothes of all kinds and several from latest fashion trends!-
___

Sparky: "(That does sound like you how talked to Pit.)" :p
___

-He was living in that dimension for at least a decade, far longer than any of the others...-

---
---
---

-Sibling relationships can be quite complicated-
Morrigan: "I wonder how your training regime goes~"
---
Tamamo: -Did- "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
---
-Which Shez's smug about or nah?-
---
Luvia: "Hm, perhaps we could show this picture to others to help identify the location..." -if any of the Stan twins could see it they'd have a much easier time. Alas, they don't know how long until they can show it to them-

-Also tea is good-
-Dipper and Mabel also seemed to bicker on occasion from what Alear has observed, but neither ever had any malice in their tones nor ever seriously offended the other...-

Mine or Moana's?
___

A-Already a long story...

Ford: "And one we still don't know the half of..."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Why would they not be able to show it to the Stans yet? They're not out of town-

-...Then again, given how nondescript the location is and the lack of indication that the Magical Girls traveled anywhere that Chaldea's been to before, the likelihood of anyone from Chaldea recognizing it would seem very low...-

Top Bottom