• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but they caught a Manotaur?-
Congrats as well. :p

-The Manotour was hit by a mixture of lasers, whiplashes and daggers from behind, forcing him to fall, and 5 people then loomed over him, all bearing smug faces-
View attachment 394522View attachment 394523View attachment 394524
View attachment 394521View attachment 394520

Kagari: "Wait? Is that all? So much talk and yet you're not any impressive!" :laugh:
Sasa: "I thought you said something about 'oh yeah, I'm so burly and manly, girly stuff sucks'"
Kanna: "And yet here we are, with you trembling as you see a squadof teen girls, now isn't that ironic?" :p
Minou: "I guess in the end, not everyone in your race will be of use as troops"
Alina: "So girls, what shall we do with this one? Let him live? Or... Would he become food~?"
Thank you!

-The Manotaur is too weakened to speak, and is struggling to get up...-

Oriko: "That's correct" -she shows an ID, prompting the others to show theirs as well-
Tart: "They've been so considerate of us, I thank the Lord for that~!"
---
Sieg: "Well, I wasn't human for starters..."
---
-Should they or should they not?-
---
-Her own self-worth-
---
Chrono: "You'll have to watch to see..."
-Doc, however, soon sees int he time machine the letter that Marty was gonna leave him with about that he was gonna get shot, and he insists to himthat it's better that he doesn't knows of his future for any risk, tearing it without reading it despite Marty's insistence that it's important-
Moon: "Then you need not follow any orders from me. Chaldea is one of allies, so you are guests here and, as far as I'm concerned, friends to the crown as well." :)
___

Penny: "And neither am I outside of the Dark World..."

Susie: "Well, you do both still look like humans. N-No offense!" :lol:
___

-Considering how big Equestria seems to be, there's a chance they'd at least find some of the lands or cities in it's primary kingdom, even if not the Crystal Empire itself just yet-
___

-...Considering everything from the game, that's an understandable question...-
___

Mabel: "Was that really a good idea...?" :urg:

Dipper: "It's just for the best in this case..."

Alear: "Like myself... or these two bat ladies."
---
Wolf: "I volunteer for the latter."

Palu: *...What happened?"
---
-she likes to have seconds, but that's nothing compared to the actual gluttons :V-
---
-would they truly have no hope of returning back home?-

-all the people Ingrid would like to hang out with :V-
Morrigan: "For us, that's just tuesday"
---
Luvia: "Half and half might be ideal, we don't know in what state Princess Zelda and Sir Link would be"
-Shamal, Nightingale and BB will check on the Penpal Trio, while Iroha, Irisviel and Lily would go with Wolf and the champions-

-Millennia as in plural, like thousands over thousands of years...-
Nayru: I think it'd be better if you saw her yourself...
---
-Indeed, and true to his series, they practically beg for him to stay-
-And also true to his series, Kabuto won't- :V
---
Martha: "Hmmm, maybe if you still have any traces of magic in your bodies, it would be easier to identify where you're from"
Aya: -Sigh- "We'll have to keep checking on them, see if there's any other changes over time..."

-Like who? Sothis?- :V
Dedede: -Passing by- "Sounds like a slightly unusual Thursday where we're from..."
___

Nor the state of Hyrule itself...

-Lapis, Peridot and Gaster will go check on the Penpal Trio-

-Alphys and the elder Pines twins will travel to Hyrule-

-Claptrap...I don't know- :V
___

-Papyrus' jaw similarly cartoonishly dropped with his eyes crossed in shock, still retaining his usual grin-

-Then he went to cartoonishly frowning and sweating with fear when he heard Kabuto doesn't plan on staying- :V

___

14: "Uhh, how do we figure out that? Do you need to cast a spell? Run some medical tests, or something?"

Y-You're right, we just need to monitor their conditions...A-And ask Ingrid exactly what they w-wished for...

-Sans probably also occasionally joins them- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I'm fairly certain Kaito stole even a few random Servant weapons, so yeah in addition to some of the Emblems before knowing what any of them were actually capable of, so yeah- :V

(And I guess we also don't know if any of these weapons are magic-powered...)
___

-Small wonder she adopted one of them as a Trainer- :p

___

Still kind of a lot to process?
-fair enough...- :V

Weiss: "That is true..."
---
-indeeeeeed-
---
Ruby: "A little bit, yeah..."

Kama: "O-Oh... I actually haven't tasted any..."
---
Sothis: "...I think only the human that managed to make me see my wrongdoings. I hope that he's doing well..."
---
-With enough forces recovered, yes-
---
Kiara: "Hm, that might be a good first step"
Palu: "You're missing out!"
---
Sothis replied to herself

Sothis: "I see..."
---
-good for them-
---
Alear: "Then I should go do that..."

-The Manotour was hit by a mixture of lasers, whiplashes and daggers from behind, forcing him to fall, and 5 people then loomed over him, all bearing smug faces-

Kagari: "Wait? Is that all? So much talk and yet you're not any impressive!" :laugh:
Sasa: "I thought you said something about 'oh yeah, I'm so burly and manly, girly stuff sucks'"
Kanna: "And yet here we are, with you trembling as you see a squadof teen girls, now isn't that ironic?" :p
Minou: "I guess in the end, not everyone in your race will be of use as troops"
Alina: "So girls, what shall we do with this one? Let him live? Or... Would he become food~?"
-poor Manotaur...-

Morrigan: "For us, that's just tuesday"
---
Luvia: "Half and half might be ideal, we don't know in what state Princess Zelda and Sir Link would be"
-Shamal, Nightingale and BB will check on the Penpal Trio, while Iroha, Irisviel and Lily would go with Wolf and the champions-

-Millennia as in plural, like thousands over thousands of years...-
Nayru: I think it'd be better if you saw her yourself...
---
-Indeed, and true to his series, they practically beg for him to stay-
-And also true to his series, Kabuto won't- :V
---
Martha: "Hmmm, maybe if you still have any traces of magic in your bodies, it would be easier to identify where you're from"
Aya: -Sigh- "We'll have to keep checking on them, see if there's any other changes over time..."

-Like who? Sothis?- :V
Dedede: -Passing by- "Sounds like a slightly unusual Thursday where we're from..."
___

___

-Papyrus' jaw similarly cartoonishly dropped with his eyes crossed in shock, still retaining his usual grin-

-Then he went to cartoonishly frowning and sweating with fear when he heard Kabuto doesn't plan on staying- :V

___

14: "Uhh, how do we figure out that? Do you need to cast a spell? Run some medical tests, or something?"

Y-You're right, we just need to monitor their conditions...A-And ask Ingrid exactly what they w-wished for...

Alear: "That frequent?"
---
Wolf: "Then let's get ready. I'm going to Hyrule..."

Palu: If you say so...
---
-some of the staff pleaded him to stay :V-
---
Ruby: "That's for the TSAB to figure out..."

-sure, Sothis works- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So fun fact, at first I intended to use this as Oriko's entry picture... Buuuut then I couldn't find it clean, so I went with her Final ver. art then LOL.

81sdrrtYMXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Thank you!

-poor Manotaur...-
Minou: "So now, I wonder what would be your preference, either to be served for consumption... Or end like some of your colleagues" -she says as a number of cubes were manifested by Alina-

-There were already a whole lot of Manotaurs trapped inside Alina's cubes, and unlike the gnomes, they didn't appear to be scared. Instead, they beared blank expressions, thanks to brainwashing from Sasa and memory alteration from Kagari and Kanna to make them think that they've always been their servants conditioned to live like this-
Moon: "Then you need not follow any orders from me. Chaldea is one of allies, so you are guests here and, as far as I'm concerned, friends to the crown as well." :)
___

Penny: "And neither am I outside of the Dark World..."

Susie: "Well, you do both still look like humans. N-No offense!" :lol:
___

-Considering how big Equestria seems to be, there's a chance they'd at least find some of the lands or cities in it's primary kingdom, even if not the Crystal Empire itself just yet-
___

-...Considering everything from the game, that's an understandable question...-
___

Mabel: "Was that really a good idea...?" :urg:

Dipper: "It's just for the best in this case..."
Suzune: ..I don't think friends is the best word in which you'd like to associate me with. At best, I'd be an employee"
Kazumi: "Awwwww, we really need to work on that..."
Oriko: "If we're fair, we 5 are still practically strangers. I do agree it's best too avoid conflict though"
---
Sieg: "I'm closer to being an artificially made human"
---
-That is true, so long there's no roadblocks in the way then...-
---
-Yeah, it's all too difficult, ridden by her own guilt-
---
-And unfortunately, Marty doesn't has much time before he must get to the Delorean-
Palu: "You're missing out!"
---
Sothis replied to herself

Sothis: "I see..."
---
-good for them-
---
Alear: "Then I should go do that..."
Kama: "...Maybe I could in... Just a little bit"
---
FIXED
Tiamat: "Indeed... Ritsuka Fujimaru..."
---
-Indeed it be-
-Then?-
---
Kiara: "Want some guidance as you go?"
___

___

___

---

---
---

Morrigan: "You say it" -unfazed by how there's a large and talking cartoonish penguin dressed in regal clothes because she's that used to see weird stuff-
---
-Everyone nodded as a portal to where the Penpal trio where and another to Hyrule were opened-

-Seems a lot happened for the Golden Goddesses to say such things...-
---
-To that, Kamen Rider Kabuto pointed his hand at the sky and responded "Grandmother once said... Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. Which of course, includes myself"-
-Which was his fancy wy of saying "No LMAO"-
---
Jeanne: "Rest assured, they'll do all they can to get you back"
Aya: "Smart idea... When she's back"

-Ahue, but now she returns-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-poor Manotaur...-
So fun fact, at first I intended to use this as Oriko's entry picture... Buuuut then I couldn't find it clean, so I went with her Final ver. art then LOL.

View attachment 394526

Minou: "So now, I wonder what would be your preference, either to be served for consumption... Or end like some of your colleagues" -she says as a number of cubes were manifested by Alina-

-There were already a whole lot of Manotaurs trapped inside Alina's cubes, and unlike the gnomes, they didn't appear to be scared. Instead, they beared blank expressions, thanks to brainwashing from Sasa and memory alteration from Kagari and Kanna to make them think that they've always been their servants conditioned to live like this-
Text can certainly mess with the effect of an image being a Chaldeadex entry.

-The Manotaur refuses to show fear in the face of either fate...Or, at least tries-

-Many other Manotaurs still remain, but all of them are wondering where the rest have gone and are yet unaware of this group of five evil mage's machinations-

Suzune: ..I don't think friends is the best word in which you'd like to associate me with. At best, I'd be an employee"
Kazumi: "Awwwww, we really need to work on that..."
Oriko: "If we're fair, we 5 are still practically strangers. I do agree it's best too avoid conflict though"
---
Sieg: "I'm closer to being an artificially made human"
---
-That is true, so long there's no roadblocks in the way then...-
---
-Yeah, it's all too difficult, ridden by her own guilt-
---
-And unfortunately, Marty doesn't has much time before he must get to the Delorean-
Star: "Well, if you're not friends of the crown just yet, how about we hang our later?" :p
___

Penny: "I suppose I technically am as well..."

Susie: "Wait, you are?" -Asked to Sieg-
___

-They'd see a large town or city inhabited by a large number of colorful equine lifeforms, as well as a few dragons, some similar equine creatures that looked more bug-like, and the occasional sights of griffons, hippogriffs, and yaks...-
___

-...Maybe she needs to talk to Harleen and Kiara, as well...-
___

Mabel: "No, you have to get back to your time, Marty! Wait, you've also got to save Doc Brown somehow!" :crazy:

-fair enough...- :V

Weiss: "That is true..."
---
-indeeeeeed-
---
Ruby: "A little bit, yeah..."
Penny: "Still, whether Kaito would believe any item here to be of value or not, let us hope Dr. Pines returns for his shift soon."
___

Pichu: "(Is there any stuff at this science place that isn't a surprise?)"

Sparky: "(Most of the scientists' work here's not a surprise, sis.)" :p
___

Hard to believe you've inspired others?

---

---
---

Morrigan: "You say it" -unfazed by how there's a large and talking cartoonish penguin dressed in regal clothes because she's that used to see weird stuff-
---
-Everyone nodded as a portal to where the Penpal trio where and another to Hyrule were opened-

---
-To that, Kamen Rider Kabuto pointed his hand at the sky and responded "Grandmother once said... Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. Which of course, includes myself"-
---

Dedede: "You try living in a Dreamland for a few weeks! Ugh..." -Shaking his head, recalling every last magic or supernatural Big Bad they've ever had to fight and how many of them targeted Dreamland specifically and/or neighboring planets, or even the entire universe they're from-
___

-What would the two groups see?-

-Including Ganondorf being quite possibly worse than ever...-
___

-Despondant Papyrus-

-Sans shrugs, figuring it won't matter in the grand scheme of things since the kitchen staff and the Rulers are likely going to reach a fair deal soon...Which still means no one's going to be able to order excessive meals, but they won't officially be on strike anymore- :V
___

Trust me, Elizabeth and Martha right here even helped me return to my home Earth once when I thought I was permanently stranded in another dimension, with help from one of their mages who can open portals. You and everyone else will be able to return home in no time. :)

14: "...That's reassuring. Thanks..."

From w-wherever she is right now...

-By now, if they didn't have any memories from being Familiars, the five Magical Girls could tell that Spooky's army was sent to attack the city during Halloween, as many of the people they met and saw were still using Halloween costumes. Even Aya and the Skelebros might've still been using their Muskeeter costumes, given the urgency of needing to help the town-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Two people here sharing a birthday with Byleth is funny. :p

Forgot to say it but happy birthday, KoP. Like with Goldie, I already told Digi on Discord.

-The Manotaur refuses to show fear in the face of either fate...Or, at least tries-

-Many other Manotaurs still remain, but all of them are wondering where the rest have gone and are yet unaware of this group of five evil mage's machinations-
-damn, that's awful...-

Kama: "...Maybe I could in... Just a little bit"
---
FIXED
Tiamat: "Indeed... Ritsuka Fujimaru..."
---
-Indeed it be-
-Then?-
---
Kiara: "Want some guidance as you go?"
-Palu smiles-
---
Sothis: "Sounds like a great person... If I ever meet them, I'll give them my thanks for giving me a friend." :)
---
-...I'm not sure-
---
Alear: "I... think I'll be fine. The only reason I had trouble building true friendships back home is because everyone saw me as a deity and treated me with... honestly? A bit too much reverence. And even then I managed to form strong bonds as me and my allies fought in a war.

In a place like that, I don't have to worry about being needlessly praised as much." :lol:

Penny: "Still, whether Kaito would believe any item here to be of value or not, let us hope Dr. Pines returns for his shift soon."
___

Pichu: "(Is there any stuff at this science place that isn't a surprise?)"

Sparky: "(Most of the scientists' work here's not a surprise, sis.)" :p
___

Hard to believe you've inspired others?
Ruby: "Agreed..."

-it'll be quick?-
---
Phosphora: "What he said." :p

---

---
---

Dedede: "You try living in a Dreamland for a few weeks! Ugh..." -Shaking his head, recalling every last magic or supernatural Big Bad they've ever had to fight and how many of them targeted Dreamland specifically and/or neighboring planets, or even the entire universe they're from-
___

___

-Despondant Papyrus-

-Sans shrugs, figuring it won't matter in the grand scheme of things since the kitchen staff and the Rulers are likely going to reach a fair deal soon...Which still means no one's going to be able to order excessive meals, but they won't officially be on strike anymore- :V
___

Trust me, Elizabeth and Martha right here even helped me return to my home Earth once when I thought I was permanently stranded in another dimension, with help from one of their mages who can open portals. You and everyone else will be able to return home in no time. :)

-By now, if they didn't have any memories from being Familiars, the five Magical Girls could tell that Spooky's army was sent to attack the city during Halloween, as many of the people they met and saw were still using Halloween costumes. Even Aya and the Skelebros might've still been using their Muskeeter costumes, given the urgency of needing to help the town-
Alear: "...Sounds like I was lucky to only deal with Sombron..." -given that she has a special hatred of him for... personal reasons, this says a lot-
---
-in Hyrule, they were greeted by Zelda who seemed... different somehow-
Zelda: "It has... been a while, hasn't it?"

Palu: We're still getting that talk. You're not safe from that reckless desicion! :glare:
---
-kitchen staff in despair!-
---
Ruby: "Let's go get them!"

-indeed, Ingrid, Rook and D.D. all return-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will make my next post sometime tomorrow before I have to go to the Sonic Symphony, but wanted to at least wish King a happy birthday.
Already wished Digi earlier in Discord :V
I'd do the same in your position tbf :V
Text can certainly mess with the effect of an image being a Chaldeadex entry.

-damn, that's awful...-
-Indeed, like their much larger leader hasn't been caught, but even so about half of the Manotaur population are seemingly gone as they're captured to now act as muscle for these malign group-

Kanna: "Acting fearless. That's almost cute if it wasn't so... What's the word?"
Kagari: "Futile" :p
Star: "Well, if you're not friends of the crown just yet, how about we hang our later?" :p
___

Penny: "I suppose I technically am as well..."

Susie: "Wait, you are?" -Asked to Sieg-
___

-They'd see a large town or city inhabited by a large number of colorful equine lifeforms, as well as a few dragons, some similar equine creatures that looked more bug-like, and the occasional sights of griffons, hippogriffs, and yaks...-
___

-...Maybe she needs to talk to Harleen and Kiara, as well...-
___

Mabel: "No, you have to get back to your time, Marty! Wait, you've also got to save Doc Brown somehow!" :crazy:
Kazumi: "I'd love that! I haven't ever been friends with a princess!" :D
Lily: "Then you have the chance now" :)
---
Sieg: "I'm a homunculus"
---
Ravage: "Landing, succesful..."
Rumble: "They don't look so threatning to me"
Buzzsaw: "I wouldn't know, the war has made it clear appearances can deceive"
---
-That might be a good idea-
-They do get a lot of patients...-
---
-In the end, Marty has no option but to go now as this was his only chance-
-Palu smiles-
---
Sothis: "Sounds like a great person... If I ever meet them, I'll give them my thanks for giving me a friend." :)
---
-...I'm not sure-
---
Alear: "I... think I'll be fine. The only reason I had trouble building true friendships back home is because everyone saw me as a deity and treated me with... honestly? A bit too much reverence. And even then I managed to form strong bonds as me and my allies fought in a war.

In a place like that, I don't have to worry about being needlessly praised as much." :lol:
-Kama smiles as a result too-
-It would be a problem if she focused solely on Palutena, but fortunately, she also seems to have some sort of... Friendship, with Kiara-
-And sometimes hangs with fellow Beasts-
---
Tiamat: -Nodded- "So many Servants followed his command willingly... I don't think any human has ever achieved that..."
---
-Welp-
---
Kiara: "Here, everyone is so used to each other that humans and gods both greet each other quite casually. In fact, I'm a sort of deity myself"
___

___

-Despondant Papyrus-

___

Alear: "...Sounds like I was lucky to only deal with Sombron..." -given that she has a special hatred of him for... personal reasons, this says a lot-
---

Palu: We're still getting that talk. You're not safe from that reckless desicion! :glare:
---
---

Morrigan: "My universe every now and then fuses with others for dumb reasons, be it like we were in a comic book or in some anime"
---
-The Penpal Trio were laying on the floor unconscious and covered in dirt, residual divine energy flowing from their bodies-

Lily: "...Princess Zelda? Is that you?"
Irisviel: "I see we missed a lot..."

-She could practically feel Farore pouting dimensions apart-
---
-Kamen Rider Agito, also being a great chef who owns his own restaurant, just wonders what the heck happens here for them to be like this-
---
-And so they would go board the Arthra!-

-That honestly makes them feel kinda more bad about having ruined a festivity for a bunch of people...-
-And after having found themselves checked, they see the wreckage left of Uminari City... Including spots they themselves attacked-

-Good for them now. Do they say anything?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Two people here sharing a birthday with Byleth is funny. :p

Forgot to say it but happy birthday, KoP. Like with Goldie, I already told Digi on Discord.
Thank you! :b:

And yeah, I forgot this was also Byleth's canon birthday lmao.

-damn, that's awful...-
-Indeed, like their much larger leader hasn't been caught, but even so about half of the Manotaur population are seemingly gone as they're captured to now act as muscle for these malign group-

Kanna: "Acting fearless. That's almost cute if it wasn't so... What's the word?"
-Considering that Manotaurs still fled in fear of Bill, this one might ask for the mercy of at least being able to survive, even if brainwashed...-

Kazumi: "I'd love that! I haven't ever been friends with a princess!" :D
Lily: "Then you have the chance now" :)
---
Sieg: "I'm a homunculus"
---
Ravage: "Landing, succesful..."
Rumble: "They don't look so threatning to me"
Buzzsaw: "I wouldn't know, the war has made it clear appearances can deceive"
---
-That might be a good idea-
-They do get a lot of patients...-
---
-In the end, Marty has no option but to go now as this was his only chance-
Star: "Much less a magical one from another dimension? ...Actually, that first part's probably more normal for you guys since you also all know how to cast magic." :p
___

Noelle: "A h-homunoculus?" (Does that mean he was used as a living battery...?) :urg:
___

-Various season finales and premieres would prove that they're very much still capable of being dangerous- :V
___

-More so lately with several new members joining, and various others realizing some of their own weights...-
___

-Is he able to return to his original time in...well, time?-

Ruby: "Agreed..."

-it'll be quick?-
---
Phosphora: "What he said." :p
-It'd actually take about an hour, but no one steals or tries to steal from the store during that time frame-
___

Pichu: "(What else do scientists do, Miss Phosphora?)"
___

Unreplied.

---

---
---

Morrigan: "My universe every now and then fuses with others for dumb reasons, be it like we were in a comic book or in some anime"
---
-The Penpal Trio were laying on the floor unconscious and covered in dirt, residual divine energy flowing from their bodies-

---
-Kamen Rider Agito, also being a great chef who owns his own restaurant, just wonders what the heck happens here for them to be like this-
---

-That honestly makes them feel kinda more bad about having ruined a festivity for a bunch of people...-
-And after having found themselves checked, they see the wreckage left of Uminari City... Including spots they themselves attacked-

Wait, your guys' home universe fuses with other universes? You don't just travel interdimensionally?
___

...They're unconscious, possibly injured. But still alive and well. There's still traces of excess mana radiating off of them, as well as...oddly enough, what appears to be divine energy...

I-It is! A-Are you alright, P-Princess Zelda?! :urg:
___

-Chaos, Agito. A combination of many people who here being from a species that doesn't gain weight, a few others having extreme metabolisms, and total chaos- :V
___

-Leading to many confused humans wondering if they just entered a theme park, a new high tech commercial plane, or stepped onto the set of a sci-fi movie theme park-

-Specimen 14's Earth is imlied to mostly be normal, but at large unaware of all the supernatural and sci-fi stuff going on there- :V

-But it's not like the majority of them were conscious or in control of themselves when they and Gretchen attacked it...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Considering that Manotaurs still fled in fear of Bill, this one might ask for the mercy of at least being able to survive, even if brainwashed...-
-yeah, futile sounds about right-

-Kama smiles as a result too-
-It would be a problem if she focused solely on Palutena, but fortunately, she also seems to have some sort of... Friendship, with Kiara-
-And sometimes hangs with fellow Beasts-
---
Tiamat: -Nodded- "So many Servants followed his command willingly... I don't think any human has ever achieved that..."
---
-Welp-
---
Kiara: "Here, everyone is so used to each other that humans and gods both greet each other quite casually. In fact, I'm a sort of deity myself"
-there's also Palutena's daughters-

-the four of them have all grown to adore her enough to think of her as another mother, which is saying a lot-
---
Sothis: "He sounds very impressive..."
---
-yeah...-
---
Alear: "You are? I couldn't have guessed? What about you?"

Harley: "Just a normal human... except not really." :p

-It'd actually take about an hour, but no one steals or tries to steal from the store during that time frame-
___

Pichu: "(What else do scientists do, Miss Phosphora?)"
___

Unreplied.
-good for the store-
---
Phosphora: -cool pose- "Science stuff." :p
---
Ruby: "I never really think about it..." :lol:

---

---
---

Wait, your guys' home universe fuses with other universes? You don't just travel interdimensionally?
___

...They're unconscious, possibly injured. But still alive and well. There's still traces of excess mana radiating off of them, as well as...oddly enough, what appears to be divine energy...

___

-Chaos, Agito. A combination of many people who here being from a species that doesn't gain weight, a few others having extreme metabolisms, and total chaos- :V
___

-Leading to many confused humans wondering if they just entered a theme park, a new high tech commercial plane, or stepped onto the set of a sci-fi movie theme park-

-Specimen 14's Earth is imlied to mostly be normal, but at large unaware of all the supernatural and sci-fi stuff going on there- :V

-But it's not like the majority of them were conscious or in control of themselves when they and Gretchen attacked it...-
Alear: "That... can't be good for its stability..." :urg:
---
Mipha: "Well, one of them is an incarnation of a goddess, right? But all three of them...?"

Zelda: "I'm fine. Better than ever, actually... Do watch your step though. There's a chasm right in front of you."
---
-they don't know that :V-
---
-IT'S SUCH A WILD SHIP-

-well, does anyone interrupt the Code Holders as they walk?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alina: "Now then, we might give you a chance for you to choose your destiny. Ain't you so fortunato~?"
Star: "Much less a magical one from another dimension? ...Actually, that first part's probably more normal for you guys since you also all know how to cast magic." :p
___

Noelle: "A h-homunoculus?" (Does that mean he was used as a living battery...?) :urg:
___

-Various season finales and premieres would prove that they're very much still capable of being dangerous- :V
___

-More so lately with several new members joining, and various others realizing some of their own weights...-
___

-Is he able to return to his original time in...well, time?-
Kazumi: "But the princess part is still new!"
Iroha: "And I suppose the 'another dimension' part too..."
Suzune: "I'm not really here to make friends..."
---
Sieg: "Yes, I was created as a homunculus by mages to serve them. It's just that the tube I was made in broke by accident"
---
-Indeed, that's why this is a covert mission after all. Magic wielders can't just be understimated-
-Thus the four tinier Decepticons advance in silence, sneaking their way around-
---
-Be it magical girls with lots of stress, Kamui after what she did, Alear dealing with some past troubles...-
---
-He sees that the picture of his siblings has returned to normal, so hseemingly, he is!-
Amy: "Woo, stabilized!"
-there's also Palutena's daughters-

-the four of them have all grown to adore her enough to think of her as another mother, which is saying a lot-
---
Sothis: "He sounds very impressive..."
---
-yeah...-
---
Alear: "You are? I couldn't have guessed? What about you?"

Harley: "Just a normal human... except not really." :p
-Indeed, they do so much stuff with her the feeling is returned-
---
Tiamat: "I wonder where he is now..."

-Elsewhere in Dubai in the year 3000 as the collective consciousness of humanity manifests as a white giant-
Ristuka: "I am going to punch BB after this is done"
BB Cosmo: "I'm here"
Ritsuka: "The other one after I summon her"
Male Hakuno: "You may have a point"
Female Hakuno: "...I dunno, she's kinda charming"
Ritsuka: "Lip still bigger"
Female Hakuno: "Fair"
---
-What now?-
---
Kiara: "Still very valuable to me" :)
___

___

___

---
Mipha: "Well, one of them is an incarnation of a goddess, right? But all three of them...?"

Zelda: "I'm fine. Better than ever, actually... Do watch your step though. There's a chasm right in front of you."
---
---
-IT'S SUCH A WILD SHIP-

Morrigan: "Oh it's fine, people are pretty used to it when we're not dealing with our own messes"
Lilith: "It gets confusing at times if you ask me. Like, how many 'Mega Men' have those incidents brought out from different points in time? Sooooo, we prefer to not thinl hard"
---
Shamal: "There's so much of it in fact... What you call 'Saint Graphs' seem to have been altered a little too to handle its influx"

Irisviel: "Oh, no problem!" -Iri and Lily start to hover with no issue-
Iroha: "..." I can't fly unless Kazumi-chan was here.
---
-Welp, at least they're big helps given how much people right now are HUNGRY-
---
-It do be very sci-fi looking and all, and hey, at least that means 14 might not get into any new mess-

-Indeed, though some of them still feel on the very least embarrassed...-
-...This also leads them to see the spots where their loved ones died and that triggered them to return to their old selves-

Luvia: "So you're back"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Before eventually, Stanford returns for his shift!-
___

-Pichu confused-
___

Ha! Being fair, I probably wouldn't either if I didn't train Papyrus as my apprentice. :p
Yang: "Hey there, Ford."
---
Phsophora: "Not sure how to explain it without being confusing, honestly. Way too easy for me to geek out." :p
---
Ruby: "That does sound fair." :p

-Indeed, they do so much stuff with her the feeling is returned-
---
Tiamat: "I wonder where he is now..."

-Elsewhere in Dubai in the year 3000 as the collective consciousness of humanity manifests as a white giant-
Ristuka: "I am going to punch BB after this is done"
BB Cosmo: "I'm here"
Ritsuka: "The other one after I summon her"
Male Hakuno: "You may have a point"
Female Hakuno: "...I dunno, she's kinda charming"
Ritsuka: "Lip still bigger"
Female Hakuno: "Fair"
---
-What now?-
---
Kiara: "Still very valuable to me" :)
-awwwww-
---
Sothis: "Good question..."

-Chaldea's BB felt appreciated :V-
---
-I have no idea-
---
Harley: "Awwwww~" :)

Alear: -smiles at the sight-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alina: "Now then, we might give you a chance for you to choose your destiny. Ain't you so fortunato~?"
-The Manotaur asks to become a minion for now... But swears that he will live to fight another day-

Kazumi: "But the princess part is still new!"
Iroha: "And I suppose the 'another dimension' part too..."
Suzune: "I'm not really here to make friends..."
---
Sieg: "Yes, I was created as a homunculus by mages to serve them. It's just that the tube I was made in broke by accident"
---
-Indeed, that's why this is a covert mission after all. Magic wielders can't just be understimated-
-Thus the four tinier Decepticons advance in silence, sneaking their way around-
---
-Be it magical girls with lots of stress, Kamui after what she did, Alear dealing with some past troubles...-
---
-He sees that the picture of his siblings has returned to normal, so hseemingly, he is!-
Amy: "Woo, stabilized!"
Star: "Neither were the other four, but that's not stopping them from wanting to make some new friends!"
___

Berdly: "So you managed to make a daring escape!" :surprised:
___

-So many of these colorful, quadruped creatures going about seemingly mundane lives, albeit most of them making regular use of magic or natural abilities such as flight, fire breath or immense strength...-
___

-Or Lusamine trying to amend for her mistakes and recall her lost memories...-
___

Mabel: "Okay, the timeline's back to normal, and Marty's gonna be a-okay!" :b:

Yang: "Hey there, Ford."
---
Phsophora: "Not sure how to explain it without being confusing, honestly. Way too easy for me to geek out." :p
---
Ruby: "That does sound fair." :p
Ford: "Greetings, Ms. Xiao Long! What brings you all here?"

Penny: "We were browsing the store for weapons and artifacts, but then remained here to guard it when Stanley...I think had to leave his shift early?"
___

Pichu: "(Geek?)"

Sparky: "(I think it's a word for being enthusiastic and knowing a lot about something...Like science itself.)"
___

Still, I totally get it. You seem quite humble about the stuff you've accomplished.

---

---
---
-IT'S SUCH A WILD SHIP-

Morrigan: "Oh it's fine, people are pretty used to it when we're not dealing with our own messes"
Lilith: "It gets confusing at times if you ask me. Like, how many 'Mega Men' have those incidents brought out from different points in time? Sooooo, we prefer to not thinl hard"
---
Shamal: "There's so much of it in fact... What you call 'Saint Graphs' seem to have been altered a little too to handle its influx"

---
---
-It do be very sci-fi looking and all, and hey, at least that means 14 might not get into any new mess-

-...This also leads them to see the spots where their loved ones died and that triggered them to return to their old selves-

...You might still want to check with Alphys or some of the other scientists here to make sure your universe isn'at risk of like, collapsing or something.
___

Even in Tamamo's case, this isn't consistent with their standard Saint Graphs. Either lingering effects from their transformations still currently remain...or something about them has changed.

Huh? -Looked down, then took several quick steps back in a panic after nearly losing her balance and falling- WAH! S-Since when did that chasm get there?! There weren't a-any recorded or open chasms in this location th-the last time we were here... -Even checking a map of Hyrule-
___

-And as a result, most of Chaldea's members are either scarfing down their food, or at least having fairly large plates of it-
___

14: "Am I really finally going to return home...?"

-...Some of their friends and relatives who got turned into Gretchen's Familiars as well...didn't make it...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Manotaur asks to become a minion for now... But swears that he will live to fight another day-
-he will free his comrades.... or so he hopes-

---

---
---

...You might still want to check with Alphys or some of the other scientists here to make sure your universe isn'at risk of like, collapsing or something.
___

Even in Tamamo's case, this isn't consistent with their standard Saint Graphs. Either lingering effects from their transformations still currently remain...or something about them has changed.

Huh? -Looked down, then took several quick steps back in a panic after nearly losing her balance and falling- WAH! S-Since when did that chasm get there?! There weren't a-any recorded or open chasms in this location th-the last time we were here... -Even checking a map of Hyrule-
___

-And as a result, most of Chaldea's members are either scarfing down their food, or at least having fairly large plates of it-
___

-...Some of their friends and relatives who got turned into Gretchen's Familiars as well...didn't make it...-
Alear: "Yeah, no way that'll make your world last much longer..."
---
Mipha: "We should try to see if they can wake up to explain themselves..."

-Iroha will need to walk around-
Zelda: "This... is a fairly long story... but that story is over now so you don't need to worry about it." :) "Oh, hello, Wolf."
Wolf: "...Where's Link?"
Zelda: "He's... right behind you, actually."

-indeed he was, and while Zelda felt different without really any obvious physical changes, Link was...-

-...a different story-
---
-INDEEEEEEED TO BOTH-
---
Ruby: "Hopefully..."

Rook: "You were waiting for us, weren't you?"

Ford: "Greetings, Ms. Xiao Long! What brings you all here?"

Penny: "We were browsing the store for weapons and artifacts, but then remained here to guard it when Stanley...I think had to leave his shift early?"
___

Pichu: "(Geek?)"

Sparky: "(I think it's a word for being enthusiastic and knowing a lot about something...Like science itself.)"
___

Still, I totally get it. You seem quite humble about the stuff you've accomplished.
Yang: "We asked too many questions and he got scared." :p
---
Phosphy: "Exactly!"
---
Ruby: "Like I said, I don't do what I do to brag or for fame or anything like that. I do it because it's the right thing to do."

-a truly noble heart-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alina: "Well now, seems this one wants to live"
Kagari: "Okay, just ooooone moment please~"
-Sasa starts to wave her scythe for show as she starts brainwashing-
-awwwww-
---
Sothis: "Good question..."

-Chaldea's BB felt appreciated :V-
---
-I have no idea-
---
Harley: "Awwwww~" :)

Alear: -smiles at the sight-
-Indeed. Their date resumes now though-
---
Tiamat: "Perhaps given our... Luck, we'll meet him someday..."
---
Kiara: "Now then, let's go out and see you socialize" :)
Star: "Neither were the other four, but that's not stopping them from wanting to make some new friends!"
___

Berdly: "So you managed to make a daring escape!" :surprised:
___

-So many of these colorful, quadruped creatures going about seemingly mundane lives, albeit most of them making regular use of magic or natural abilities such as flight, fire breath or immense strength...-
___

-Or Lusamine trying to amend for her mistakes and recall her lost memories...-
___

Mabel: "Okay, the timeline's back to normal, and Marty's gonna be a-okay!" :b:
Oriko: "Given her background, I believe she's in the right to take some time"
Tart: But still needs a bit of a push.
---
Sieg: "...I had lots of help, actually"
---
Rumble: Woah, did that little thing lift something that heavy?!
-It further confirms to Buzzsaw and Ravage that they must not interfere with the inhabitants as the risk is high-
---
-And then there's Breakdown whenever he's not in Beach City having to lay down his traumas from literally millions of years of war-
---
-And he arrives... Back at when Doc was shot!-
___

___

___

---

Zelda: "This... is a fairly long story... but that story is over now so you don't need to worry about it." :) "Oh, hello, Wolf."

-indeed he was, and while Zelda felt different without really any obvious physical changes, Link was...-

-...a different story-
---
-INDEEEEEEED TO BOTH-
---

Morrigan: "It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, nothing bad ever comes out of it" :p
---
BB: "One way to find out~"
Nightingale: "Whatever you're thinking, no"

Lily/Irisviel: "Wooooooaaaaaah..."
Iroha: -Will keep that in mind, then sees Link- ...I expected the hero to be a little taller... -he's just a little taller than her-
---
-Kamen Rider Gavv is staring at the scene glad that they're at the least eating normal foods enthusiastically instead of actual people like how his own race does-
---
-Would they be able to, KoP?-

Kazumi: "Umika, Kaoru... You may be gone, but I promise I'll live my full life, no matter what"
Oriko: "Kirika... I never could tell you how I truly felt. But I guess it's too late now..."
Suzune: "...You said I became strong, Tsubaki. But I wonder if that's true"
Tart: -Praying- "Riz, Melissa, Eliza, may your souls be at the mercy of the Lord..."
Iroha: "Ui... This is the third time I lost you, isn't it? ...And I couldn't say goodbye to Yachiyo-san and the others either..."

Luvia: "Your sudden disappearance was notable..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Does it work?-

---
---
-It further confirms to Buzzsaw and Ravage that they must not interfere with the inhabitants as the risk is high-
---
-And then there's Breakdown whenever he's not in Beach City having to lay down his traumas from literally millions of years of war-
---
Star: "Well, I guess that's true..."
___

Noelle: "Oh, there's nothing wrong about needing help! I had to be rescued from Queen's palace, myself." :lol:
___

-Especially if they realize the Decepticons are a threat...-
___

-And they're probably still not the only people who could need their help...-
___

Mabel: "Is Doc still alive?!"

---
---
Ruby: "Like I said, I don't do what I do to brag or for fame or anything like that. I do it because it's the right thing to do."

-a truly noble heart-
Ford: "That does happen semi-often..."
___

Pichu: "(Oh, I just learned another new word!)" :b:
___

That makes you both truly noble warrior, as well as a noble person.

---

-...a different story-
---
-INDEEEEEEED TO BOTH-
---

---
---

-a truly noble heart-

-Indeed. Their date resumes now though-
---
Tiamat: "Perhaps given our... Luck, we'll meet him someday..."
---
Kiara: "Now then, let's go out and see you socialize" :)

---
---
---
---

---

Iroha: -Will keep that in mind, then sees Link- ...I expected the hero to be a little taller... -he's just a little taller than her-
---
-Kamen Rider Gavv is staring at the scene glad that they're at the least eating normal foods enthusiastically instead of actual people like how his own race does-
---

Kazumi: "Umika, Kaoru... You may be gone, but I promise I'll live my full life, no matter what"
Oriko: "Kirika... I never could tell you how I truly felt. But I guess it's too late now..."
Tart: -Praying- "Riz, Melissa, Eliza, may your souls be at the mercy of the Lord..."
Iroha: "Ui... This is the third time I lost you, isn't it? ...And I couldn't say goodbye to Yachiyo-san and the others either..."

Uhh, if you say so?
___

Lapis: "Agreed." :glare:

-General Link. He's shorter than she expected- :V

...I-IS THAT A CYBERNETIC ARM?!
___

Hey, let's raise a toast to our guests here!
___

-They might be able to find a trace of his Earth...-

... (They're going through so much...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-with Palu getting Kama a burrito-
---
Sothis: "That could be nice, actually." :)
---
Alear: -nods- "Let's do this." :)
Kama: "...Looks a little greasy...Then again, so is pizza" -has eaten plenty of that-
---
Tiamat: "Hopefully not as an opponent..."
---
-And thus the three women step out the office!-
Star: "Well, I guess that's true..."
___

Noelle: "Oh, there's nothing wrong about needing help! I had to be rescued from Queen's palace, myself." :lol:
___

-Especially if they realize the Decepticons are a threat...-
___

-And they're probably still not the only people who could need their help...-
___

Mabel: "Is Doc still alive?!"
Kazumi: "But I'm still free for that!" :D
Lily: She's so cheerful and happy when compared to her peers... Except maybe the other Jeanne.
Tart: Madame Kazumi is such a joy to be around with~!
---
Sieg: "Huh... In my case, it was by someone named Astolfo. Quirky person, but he meant good"
---
-Indeed, thankfully Frostferatu in his cupcake mode blends into the background-
---
-Nope, some battles here really take a toll on people-
---
-Marty distraught goes to check... And sees Doc is still alive!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "But I'm still free for that!" :D
Lily: She's so cheerful and happy when compared to her peers... Except maybe the other Jeanne.
Tart: Madame Kazumi is such a joy to be around with~!
---
Sieg: "Huh... In my case, it was by someone named Astolfo. Quirky person, but he meant good"
---
-Indeed, thankfully Frostferatu in his cupcake mode blends into the background-
---
-Nope, some battles here really take a toll on people-
---
-Marty distraught goes to check... And sees Doc is still alive!-
Star: "Well, since you're at the castle anyway, we can hang out any time!"

-Tart does seem wiser than the others in addition to being older, as well as surprisingly optimistic and realistic-
___

Susie: "Sounds like several people we know." :p -Glanced at Berdly, who neither noticed nor realized Susie was referring to him-
___

-Even the bakery's owners, as well as a one pink colored pony who helps them out who seems ditzy, yet also an expert on pastries and confections-
___

-Even some of the Crystal Gems might have some lingering trauma from the war, considering that it lasted for at least over a hundred years and led to many casualties on both sides, or in Lapis' case, being trapped in a mirror for thousands of years as well as grief from losing a few of her friends...-
___

Mabel: -GASP- "Is this is before the bad guys showed up?!" :surprised:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Does it work?-
-it likely does-

---

---
---

Uhh, if you say so?
___

___

___

Alear: "That fails at making me less concerned..."
---
-then one of them wakes up?-

Link: "No cybernetics there." -casually pokes Alphys, proving it is indeed a genuine arm-
Wolf: "...What happened for your arm to be like this?"
Link: "Don't worry about it."
Wolf: "All that answer does is make me worry about it."
Link: "You'll be less worried after seeing the cool stuff I can do with it." :p
---
Azura: -lifts her glass- "We wouldn't have prevailed without them."
---
-they might...-

Byleth: -sees the five- They... all have to deal with great losses as well...
Sothis: I can tell you're interested in these five girls. They have yet to leave your sight since they returned. :p
Byleth: Sothis!

Ingrid: "May I see the girl who we captured?" -she can't because she ran off?-

Ford: "That does happen semi-often..."
___

Pichu: "(Oh, I just learned another new word!)" :b:
___

That makes you both truly noble warrior, as well as a noble person.
Yang: "Aren't you worried?"
---
Phosphy: "You sure did." -ruffles Pichu's head-
---
Ruby: "I suppose it does." :)

Kama: "...Looks a little greasy...Then again, so is pizza" -has eaten plenty of that-
---
Tiamat: "Hopefully not as an opponent..."
---
-And thus the three women step out the office!-
Palutena: "We don't really have the best diet... Good thing we're a Goddess and a Servant." :p
---
Sothis: "I doubt a mere human could outdo me." :p

-Tiamat points out how Sothis died?-
---
-to find some people to talk with?!-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Does it work?-
-it likely does-
-The Manotaur soon has his memories altered and is brainwashed, making him believe he was always ubder their servitude-
Star: "Well, since you're at the castle anyway, we can hang out any time!"

-Tart does seem wiser than the others in addition to being older, as well as surprisingly optimistic and realistic-
___

Susie: "Sounds like several people we know." :p -Glanced at Berdly, who neither noticed nor realized Susie was referring to him-
___

-Even the bakery's owners, as well as a one pink colored pony who helps them out who seems ditzy, yet also an expert on pastries and confections-
___

-Even some of the Crystal Gems might have some lingering trauma from the war, considering that it lasted for at least over a hundred years and led to many casualties on both sides, or in Lapis' case, being trapped in a mirror for thousands of years as well as grief from losing a few of her friends...-
___

Mabel: -GASP- "Is this is before the bad guys showed up?!" :surprised:
Kazumi: "Sounds really good then! We can talk, and eat, and do all sorts of new things! ...Especially to eat" 😅
---
Sieg: -Nodded- "Thanks to him, I could manage to get out... It was quite difficult though"
---
Rumble: Okay, maybe messing up with these guys isn't a good idea...
-Buzzsaw and Ravage further feel that the stealth was needed as well. Never understimate magic users no matter their harmless appearance-
---
-So... Yeah, Kiara and Harley tend to have busy days-
-VERY busy days-
---
-Then they appear and shoot-
Palutena: "We don't really have the best diet... Good thing we're a Goddess and a Servant." :p
---
Sothis: "I doubt a mere human could outdo me." :p

-Tiamat points out how Sothis died?-
---
-to find some people to talk with?!-
Kama: "And a Servant who is a Goddess~" -giggled as she tasted it- "Hmmm... Beans, cheese, chicken, avocado..."
---
Tiamat: "It's more like all the ones he has under his command and will do anything for him... He is good at improvising though"

-Not really, because she knows Sothis was exhausted-
---
-TO FIND SOME PEOPLE TO TALK WITH-
Uhh, if you say so?
___

___

___

---

Link: "No cybernetics there." -casually pokes Alphys, proving it is indeed a genuine arm-
---
---
-they might...-

Sothis: I can tell you're interested in these five girls. They have yet to leave your sight since they returned. :p

Lilith: "We'll tell you if we see anything bad happening in there... Well, anything multiversal, not the constant zombie outbreaks, evil fighting tournaments or robot invasions"
Morrigan: "We have people that solve those" :p
---
-Tamamo is groaning awake-

Iroha: "...Is he also always this carefree too?"
Irisviel: "Indeed"
---
Kamen Rider Kiva: "Aw come on, it wasn't such a big deal"
Kamen Rider BLACK: "We were just foghting evil because someone has to"
Kamen Rider Geats: -Hands on shoulders of both- "I say let them shower us with praise"
---
-Good for 14 and the others, they might finally have normal lives-

-Sothis has a point... Byleth has a difficult time doing so when she was a teacher and these girls all need some sort of guidance, having possibly faced countless horrors-
-Doesn't helps how Oriko reminds her a whole lot about Edelgard and Suzune must feel heavy burdens from the many she's killed-

Luvia: "About that, she was a decoy" -shows her the selfie of the 5 malign magical girls flipping the bird- "The real one is elsewhere"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it likely does-
-The Manotaur soon has his memories altered and is brainwashed, making him believe he was always ubder their servitude-
-And as a result, the Manotaur, although still somewhat weakened, stands up and bows down to the five out of respect and loyalty-

Kazumi: "Sounds really good then! We can talk, and eat, and do all sorts of new things! ...Especially to eat" 😅
---
Sieg: -Nodded- "Thanks to him, I could manage to get out... It was quite difficult though"
---
Rumble: Okay, maybe messing up with these guys isn't a good idea...
-Buzzsaw and Ravage further feel that the stealth was needed as well. Never understimate magic users no matter their harmless appearance-
---
-So... Yeah, Kiara and Harley tend to have busy days-
-VERY busy days-
---
-Then they appear and shoot-
Star: "Someone's really fond of food." :p (Let's hope she doesn't have Kanna's appetite. or metabolism.) :lol: -Said half-jokingly to Lily-
___

Noelle: "E-Escaping a place like that couldn't have been..." :urg:
___

-There's even an absolutely massive castle overlooking the town itself, no doubt home to one of the kingdom's four princesses-
___

-They need a break- :V
___

Mabel: :crazy:

Yang: "Aren't you worried?"
---
Phosphy: "You sure did." -ruffles Pichu's head-
---
Ruby: "I suppose it does." :)
Ford: "Not much. I've installed security measures of my own in case anyone attempts to steal from the shop without paying, including magical runes that prevent the weapons from leaving the store as well as some security drones that I built using salvaged alien technology. Also, Stanley usually just hides in the inventory room until the customers he ran off from leave." :p

Stan: -In said storage room- "AW COME ON! YOU RUINED THE MYSTERY!"
___

-Pichu couldn't help but giggle at that-

Pichu: "(You're really kind, Ms. {Phosphora!)" :b:
___

But inspiring others to do the right thing and have more hope is also kinda pretty obviously a good thing. :p

---

---
---
-they might...-

Lilith: "We'll tell you if we see anything bad happening in there... Well, anything multiversal, not the constant zombie outbreaks, evil fighting tournaments or robot invasions"
---

---
Kamen Rider Geats: -Hands on shoulders of both- "I say let them shower us with praise"
---

-Sothis has a point... Byleth has a difficult time doing so when she was a teacher and these girls all need some sort of guidance, having possibly faced countless horrors-
-Doesn't helps how Oriko reminds her a whole lot about Edelgard and Suzune must feel heavy burdens from the many she's killed-

Luvia: "About that, she was a decoy" -shows her the selfie of the 5 malign magical girls flipping the bird- "The real one is elsewhere"
Somehow I'm no longer surprised that you guys know Frank. :p
___

It appears at least Tamamo is waking up...

...Wh-What is this arm built from? It looks s-similar to Sheikah technology, but it d-doesn't quite match up with it...
___

Garnet: "Doesn't change the fact that you helped us when you didn't have to, nor the fact that our combined efforts all utltimately stopped S.H.O.C.K.E.R. I might not eat or drink very often, given Gems don't require sustenance, but I'd say that's worth of raising a glass for." :shades:
___

-Eventually, the Bureau would find the Earth 14 and the other humans here are from-

(Something tells me they're going to want to avenge them...But their grief's probably going to remain with them for the rest of their lives...) :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And as a result, the Manotaur, although still somewhat weakened, stands up and bows down to the five out of respect and loyalty-
-that's awful...-

---

---
---

___

...Wh-What is this arm built from? It looks s-similar to Sheikah technology, but it d-doesn't quite match up with it...
___

Garnet: "Doesn't change the fact that you helped us when you didn't have to, nor the fact that our combined efforts all utltimately stopped S.H.O.C.K.E.R. I might not eat or drink very often, given Gems don't require sustenance, but I'd say that's worth of raising a glass for." :shades:
___

-Eventually, the Bureau would find the Earth 14 and the other humans here are from-

(Something tells me they're going to want to avenge them...But their grief's probably going to remain with them for the rest of their lives...) :urg:
Frank: "If you think I'm the first answer to a zombie outbreak... Well, you'd be right because the military really likes to drag things out, but also there's plenty of people more qualified than I am."
---
Mipha: "Oh, Tamamo!" -goes to her-

Link: "You're not asking the right question. It's not what is arm is made of, but whose arm it is." :p
-he just casually admitted to having someone else's arm-
Urbosa: -the three Champions are here too- "...Alright, funny guy, whose arm is it?"
Link: "You're gonna think I'm crazy if I say it."
Revali: "Don't worry, Link. We already think you're crazy." :p -gets hit by Urbosa's elbow- "Ow!"
Daruk: "With all the things we've been through, I'd believe anything, little guy."
Link: "It's a long story, but to keep it short; it's the arm of Hyrule's first king."
---
-Shez and Byleth even exceptionally joined on preparing the feast-

-they're still never gonna accept a permanent job in the kitchen because that is not where they feel they should be... but this is a special celebration-
---
-and get them there?-

Byleth: -looking for a nearby Ruler now-

Ingrid: "Then that means you know as much as I do concerning those five."
-Luvia is wise enough with Ingrid's bull**** to realize her saying "those five" means she knows about more?-

Kama: "And a Servant who is a Goddess~" -giggled as she tasted it- "Hmmm... Beans, cheese, chicken, avocado..."
---
Tiamat: "It's more like all the ones he has under his command and will do anything for him... He is good at improvising though"

-Not really, because she knows Sothis was exhausted-
---
-TO FIND SOME PEOPLE TO TALK WITH-
-and the sour cream inside was quite good-
---
Sothis: "This simply makes me more curious." :p

-fair enough-
---
-SUCH AS?!-

Ford: "Not much. I've installed security measures of my own in case anyone attempts to steal from the shop without paying, including magical runes that prevent the weapons from leaving the store as well as some security drones that I built using salvaged alien technology. Also, Stanley usually just hides in the inventory room until the customers he ran off from leave." :p

Stan: -In said storage room- "AW COME ON! YOU RUINED THE MYSTERY!"
___

-Pichu couldn't help but giggle at that-

Pichu: "(You're really kind, Ms. {Phosphora!)" :b:
___

But inspiring others to do the right thing and have more hope is also kinda pretty obviously a good thing. :p
-Yang and Nora laughed hard at that-
---
Phosphy: "Thanks. And you're cute." :p
---
Ruby: "Of course it is! But it still doesn't come to mind all that much..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And as a result, the Manotaur, although still somewhat weakened, stands up and bows down to the five out of respect and loyalty-
-that's awful...-
-Soon entrapped in one of thecubes like the rest...-

Alina: "Bravo~!"
Kagari: "So, shall we keep this one?"
Minou: "We still have a long night ahead of us"
Sasa: "Hahah, fine by me" :p
Kanna: "Plus there's the possibility of finding more of his kin and other species in this forest"
Star: "Someone's really fond of food." :p (Let's hope she doesn't have Kanna's appetite. or metabolism.) :lol:-Said half-jokingly to Lily-
___

Noelle: "E-Escaping a place like that couldn't have been..." :urg:
___

-There's even an absolutely massive castle overlooking the town itself, no doubt home to one of the kingdom's four princesses-
___

-They need a break- :V
___

Mabel: :crazy:
Lily: ...THAT'S A REALLY GOOD CONCERN!
Kazumi: "Heheh, my friends used to say the same" 😅
---
Sieg: "So I am thankful to him for that, though he isn't here"
---
-Which all four of them are hoping can't detect them-
---
-Like everyone does- :V
---
-Marty checks but... Doc is alive! Because he was wearing a bullet-prood vest!-
Amy: -GASPS-
-and the sour cream inside was quite good-
---
Sothis: "This simply makes me more curious." :p

-fair enough-
---
-SUCH AS?!-
Kama: "...I guess I see what you mean now"
---
Tiamat: "He seemed to have a natural charisma to him, I don't know how to describe it..."
---
-SIEG-
___

___

___

Frank: "If you think I'm the first answer to a zombie outbreak... Well, you'd be right because the military really likes to drag things out, but also there's plenty of people more qualified than I am."
---

Link: "You're not asking the right question. It's not what is arm is made of, but whose arm it is." :p
Urbosa: -the three Champions are here too- "...Alright, funny guy, whose arm is it?"
Revali: "Don't worry, Link. We already think you're crazy." :p -gets hit by Urbosa's elbow- "Ow!"
Daruk: "With all the things we've been through, I'd believe anything, little guy."
Link: "It's a long story, but to keep it short; it's the arm of Hyrule's first king."
---

-they're still never gonna accept a permanent job in the kitchen because that is not where they feel they should be... but this is a special celebration-
---
-and get them there?-

-Luvia is wise enough with Ingrid's bull**** to realize her saying "those five" means she knows about more?-
Lilith: "There's some evil corporation that made a very weird zombie virus that makes them into all sorts of weird things"
---
Tamamo: "Ugh... W-Wha-... What's going on...?"

Lily: "THE first one?"
Irisviel: "And yet it looks so new, fully integrated to your physiology"
Iroha: And I have no clue how old this kingdom is...
---
-Another relief for the kitchen staff-

Kamen Rider Gotchard: "I'm actually not old enough to drink..."
Kamen Rider Decade: "But the rest of us are, so pour one for all but the kid"
Kamen Rider Amazon: -Nodded at what Garnet said- "You all, and Amazon, friends"
---
-AND GET THEM THERE-

-Byleth would see Jeanne, who fo obvious reasons, looked to Tart-

Luvia: "Anyone can tell that you actually learned something"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Page 2000.

I don't even remember how many pages the original thread had any more lmao.

-that's awful...-

Kanna: "Plus there's the possibility of finding more of his kin and other species in this forest"
-Do they plan on targeting any other supernatural creatures?-

Lily: ...THAT'S A REALLY GOOD CONCERN!
Kazumi: "Heheh, my friends used to say the same" 😅
---
Sieg: "So I am thankful to him for that, though he isn't here"
---
-Which all four of them are hoping can't detect them-
---
-Like everyone does- :V
---
-Marty checks but... Doc is alive! Because he was wearing a bullet-prood vest!-
Amy: -GASPS-
Star: (At least she seems like an ordinary human besides having magic powers?) "Well, I do know plenty of restaurants on Earth and other dimensions..." -Doesn't want to bleed the castle's food supply dry-
___

Ralsei: "Was he a Servant as well?"
___

-It can't, but the fact that royalty and thus likely guards are around even here is a sign that they have to be even more cautious than they once thought...-
___

-Thankfully, they will soon enough when Chaldea goes to Alola, but it's not like most of them know there's vacation plans yet- :V
___

Mabel: -Also GASPED- "H-He's alive?!" :b:

-Yang and Nora laughed hard at that-
---
Phosphy: "Thanks. And you're cute." :p
---
Ruby: "Of course it is! But it still doesn't come to mind all that much..."
Penny: "Well, at least now we know that he never actually abandoned the store." :lol:
___

Pichu: "(Thanks, Miss Phosphora!)" :b:

Sparky: "(Almost everyone around here says.)" :chuckle:
___

Why's that...?

---

---

---
-and get them there?-

Lilith: "There's some evil corporation that made a very weird zombie virus that makes them into all sorts of weird things"
---

---

---
-AND GET THEM THERE-

It's more like you tend to show up whenever zombies do or vice-versa. :p

(Is this corporation the same one responsible for some of the outbreaks Frank has witnessed in his own world?)
___

-Lapis immediately flew over to Tamamo and hugged her-

This is an arm of Hyrule's first king? I-It doesn't look l-like any known race or species of Hyrule w-we're aware of...Is it even fully organic?
___

THANK YOU TWO FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE! WE DESPERATELY NEEDED IT. -Spoke the second sentence with a tone of dread, knowing how overworked they would have been without the additional help from Kabuto and the Eisner sSsters-
___

-And everyone from that Earth quickly enters the portal, either thinking it's special effects, or knowing full well that it's a portal but not caring about or questioning it because it means they get to return home-

Old man: "Well, dear viewers, after a long hiatus and a long time away from my town, it seems like I'm finally going back home. I apologize for the sudden absence, I think I may have gotten a slight case of amnesia or something. Or maybe I just accidentally wandered into a nearby comic convention..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-...do they?-

---

---

---
-AND GET THEM THERE-

(Is this corporation the same one responsible for some of the outbreaks Frank has witnessed in his own world?)
___

This is an arm of Hyrule's first king? I-It doesn't look l-like any known race or species of Hyrule w-we're aware of...Is it even fully organic?
___

THANK YOU TWO FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE! WE DESPERATELY NEEDED IT. -Spoke the second sentence with a tone of dread, knowing how overworked they would have been without the additional help from Kabuto and the Eisner sSsters-
___

-And everyone from that Earth quickly enters the portal, either thinking it's special effects, or knowing full well that it's a portal but not caring about or questioning it because it means they get to return home-

Old man: "Well, dear viewers, after a long hiatus and a long time away from my town, it seems like I'm finally going back home. I apologize for the sudden absence, I think I may have gotten a slight case of amnesia or something. Or maybe I just accidentally wandered into a nearby comic convention..."
Frank: "What? You expect me NOT to cover when things happen? I'm a journalist, for crying out loud!"
---
Mipha: "We're not sure ourselves... but you're alright now." :)

Link: "I... guess it is?"
Zelda: "Oh, we have so much talking to do about what I've discovered, Alphys." :) "Follow me."
-Zelda makes a move towards Lookout Landing-

-not sure if I want the castle to still be floating because we never really see it fall back down :V-
---
Shez: "Don't sweat it. B and I figured this was a special enough moment to step in." :p
---
-good for them-

Byleth: "Oh, Jeanne. Seems you've bonded quite well with... yourself." :lol:

Ingrid: -sighs- "Am I truly this predictable now? I've been slipping... but yes, I have learned a few things. Want to see?"

Penny: "Well, at least now we know that he never actually abandoned the store." :lol:
___

Pichu: "(Thanks, Miss Phosphora!)" :b:

Sparky: "(Almost everyone around here says.)" :chuckle:
___

Why's that...?
Ruby: "It's a bit funny..." :lol:
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, you two are gonna hear that a lot."
---
Ruby: "Like I said, I don't really think about that."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-...do they?-
-Of course, after all, they need to feed the few Witches they have-
Palutena: "It's great, right?" :)
---
Sothis: "Is it anything like Byleth's?"
---
Emblem Corrin: -with him, floating neraby and smiling-
Kama: "Certainly a better mixture than expected"
---
Tiamat: "You know? Maybe it's similar..."
---
-As they converse about experiences-
Page 2000.

I don't even remember how many pages the original thread had any more lmao.

Star: (At least she seems like an ordinary human besides having magic powers?) "Well, I do know plenty of restaurants on Earth and other dimensions..." -Doesn't want to bleed the castle's food supply dry-
___

Ralsei: "Was he a Servant as well?"
___

-It can't, but the fact that royalty and thus likely guards are around even here is a sign that they have to be even more cautious than they once thought...-
___

-Thankfully, they will soon enough when Chaldea goes to Alola, but it's not like most of them know there's vacation plans yet- :V
___

Mabel: -Also GASPED- "H-He's alive?!" :b:
Neither do I LMAO

Lily: True, so maybe nothing to worry about.
Kazumi: -Drooled a bit hearing that-
Suzune: "Seems her answer is obvious"
---
Sieg: "Indeed he was... Well, is. He's probably still somewhere in my world"
---
-Indeed, Frostferatu advancing whenever he's out of sight of everyone, while the cassettes are hiding-
---
-Pretty much- :V -But anyway!-
---
-Marty wondering how, and Doc pulls out the letter he wrote for him which he glued back together-

___

___

___

Frank: "What? You expect me NOT to cover when things happen? I'm a journalist, for crying out loud!"
---

Zelda: "Oh, we have so much talking to do about what I've discovered, Alphys." :) "Follow me."

-not sure if I want the castle to still be floating because we never really see it fall back down :V-
---
Shez: "Don't sweat it. B and I figured this was a special enough moment to step in." :p
---
-good for them-

Ingrid: -sigh- "Am I truly this predictable now? I've been slipping... but yes, I have learned a few things. Want to see?"
Morrigan: "And good at improving, that makes you a little interesting" :p
---
Tamamo: "How... How long has it been?!"

Irisviel: "That's a nice-looking fort~"
---
Boudica: "It's so fortunate..."
Kamen Rider Agito: ❓
---
Lindy: His viewers must have so many questions.

Jeanne: "...It, um, is a little weird when you say that... But yes!"

Luvia: "Just tell us already...'

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-...do they?-
-Gravity Falls is fortunate that at least most of the more dangerous hostile lifeforms in town are deceased or have moved on...-

Neither do I LMAO

Lily: True, so maybe nothing to worry about.
Kazumi: -Drooled a bit hearing that-
Suzune: "Seems her answer is obvious"
---
Sieg: "Indeed he was... Well, is. He's probably still somewhere in my world"
---
-Indeed, Frostferatu advancing whenever he's out of sight of everyone, while the cassettes are hiding-
---
-Pretty much- :V -But anyway!-
---
-Marty wondering how, and Doc pulls out the letter he wrote for him which he glued back together-
Star: "Maybe we should go to a restaurant soon then." :p (Well, at least I hope not...)
___

Ralsei: "Oh, he moved back to your home dimension?"
___

-The bakery is getting a lot of business...-
___

-At some point, Marco was training with some of the Sabers again-
___

Mabel: "He kept it all this time and fixed it..."

Ruby: "It's a bit funny..." :lol:
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, you two are gonna hear that a lot."
---
Ruby: "Like I said, I don't really think about that."
Ford: "You wouldn't have known about those security measures, however, so I'm grateful that you all took the time to guard my brother and I's store." :)
___

Sparky: "(I think we both already have...)"
___

You're more focused on being a Huntress?

---

---
---
-good for them-

Ingrid: -sighs- "Am I truly this predictable now? I've been slipping... but yes, I have learned a few things. Want to see?"
---

---
---

Zombies also seem to show up wherever you are. :p
___

Several months. The three of you have only just mow returned to normal...

...I-Is that a new town? A fort, perhaps?
___

-To Byleth and Shez- A CELEBRATION, AND ONE THAT REQUIRED A LOT OF FOOD! NYEH HEH HEH! -To Kabuto- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT OUR PREVIOUS WORK SHIFTS HERE WERE TYPICALLY LIKE...
___

14: "...This is really it...I-I'm finally home...And not trapped in that mansion anymore..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Gravity Falls is fortunate that at least most of the more dangerous hostile lifeforms in town are deceased or have moved on...-
-but they really aren't because of those Magical Girls-

---

---
---

___

___

-To Byleth and Shez- A CELEBRATION, AND ONE THAT REQUIRED A LOT OF FOOD! NYEH HEH HEH! -To Kabuto- YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT OUR PREVIOUS WORK SHIFTS HERE WERE TYPICALLY LIKE...
___

14: "...This is really it...I-I'm finally home...And not trapped in that mansion anymore..."
Frank: "No they don't!"
---
Mipha: "How do you feel?"

Zelda: "It's a hub that Purah had worked on for a while. It works as a place for the Zonai Research Team and also her new laboratory."
---
Shez: "I keep hearing horror stories about them."
---
-GOOD FOR HIM-

Byleth: "I can't blame you. These girls all need guidance..."

Ingrid: "You don't want a visual showcase? I've been working on my holograms..."

Ford: "You wouldn't have known about those security measures, however, so I'm grateful that you all took the time to guard my brother and I's store." :)
___

Sparky: "(I think we both already have...)"
___

You're more focused on being a Huntress?
Yang: "Just a regular day in a Huntress's work." :p
---
Phosphy: "You'll hear it more then." :p
---
Ruby: "Exactly!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Indeed, one day planning to probably just destroy the town simply because... It would be amusing-
Palu: "I told you burritos were good." :p
---
Sothis: "Huh... now I wonder if that person is backed up by a powerful deity."
---
-then Sieg sees the Lear?-
Kama: -Noms- "I wonder who had the idea to mix all these ingredients up... Oh well, who cares~?" -noms again-
---
Tiamat: "...He had some when I saw him"
---
Sieg: "Oh, it's you again!"
Star: "Maybe we should go to a restaurant soon then." :p (Well, at least I hope not...)
___

Ralsei: "Oh, he moved back to your home dimension?"
___

-The bakery is getting a lot of business...-
___

-At some point, Marco was training with some of the Sabers again-
___

Mabel: "He kept it all this time and fixed it..."
Kazumi: "I hope the food is good and filling then~!"
Iroha: "I wouldn't mind going to one either..."
Oriko: "...I don't think it would be a bad idea..."
---
Sieg: "No, I mean the one I met back long ago"
---
-Letting the tiny Cybertronian to spy on them masterfully-
---
-And how was he feeling right now?-
---
-Marty asked him what about preserving the timeline, to which Doc answers that he's the one that will forge his own destiny-
___

___

___

---

Zelda: "It's a hub that Purah had worked on for a while. It works as a place for the Zonai Research Team and also her new laboratory."
---
---
-GOOD FOR HIM-

Ingrid: "You don't want a visual showcase? I've been working on my holograms..."
Oriko who was by the pool: -Sneezed-
---
Tamamo: "Stiff and... Feeling like I need to bite something"

Lily: "Zonai Research Team?"
Iroha: What I understand is that this is really important...
Lily: I think too, but I'm not an expert in Hylian matters
---
Shirou: "I think everyone has had nightmares over it..."
Sakura: "Yes, yes we have"
---
Sakura: "I hope everything goes well for you" :)

Jeanne: "They're around Princess Star and the youger Medea's age... I agree on that"

Luvia: "Whatever gets the point across..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: -Noms- "I wonder who had the idea to mix all these ingredients up... Oh well, who cares~?" -noms again-
---
Tiamat: "...He had some when I saw him"
---
Sieg: "Oh, it's you again!"
Palu: "Yeah, as long as it's good, right?" :p
---
Sothis: "He did?!" :surprised:
---
Alear: "Have you had a good time with Emblem Corrin?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, one day planning to probably just destroy the town simply because... It would be amusing-
-At most, the lack of stronger creatures, or the Magical Girls being unable to locate them, only buys the town some time...-

-...And a certain old local kook is still rightfully wary of these strangers that everyone else wrongly thinks have been here since at least two summers ago-

Kazumi: "I hope the food is good and filling then~!"
Iroha: "I wouldn't mind going to one either..."
Oriko: "...I don't think it would be a bad idea..."
---
Sieg: "No, I mean the one I met back long ago"
---
-Letting the tiny Cybertronian to spy on them masterfully-
---
-And how was he feeling right now?-
---
-Marty asked him what about preserving the timeline, to which Doc answers that he's the one that will forge his own destiny-
Star: "How about you two?" -Asked to Suzune and Tart-
___

Susie: "Huh? Weren't you talking about the same person?"
___

-Most of them seem like either standard civilians or tourists, albeit of varying races and species-

-Amongst the equines themselves, the unicorns seemed capable of powerful magic and massive variety of spells, the pegasai are capable of flight, traveling at extreme speeds, and using expert flight patterns and maneuvers to control the weathers, and even the earth ones seem to possess far more natural strength than the rest, as well as generally harboring a close connection to the wildlife and flora of the planet-
___

-Determined to become a more versatile fighter and a more skilled swordsman-

-His skills and talent at martial arts make him force to be reckoned with for a teenage human, but melee attacks are only going to get him so far when so many of the foes they face wield firearms or magic-
___

Mabel: "Wait, huh?!"

Yang: "Just a regular day in a Huntress's work." :p
---
Phosphy: "You'll hear it more then." :p
---
Ruby: "Exactly!"
Penny: "Thankfully minus needing to fight Grimm or any actual criminals!"
___

Sparky: "(I think the only people who haven't considered us cute or cool so far are some of the grumpier members here...)"

Pichu: "(You mean like Mr. Blitzwing?)"
___

Well, like I said, I don't think much about that myself, even back when I was the Captain of the Underground's Royal Guard. But at the same time...inspiring others to do the right thing and have hope is a really strong accomplishment, too.

---

---
---
-GOOD FOR HIM-

---

---
---

Jeanne: "They're around Princess Star and the youger Medea's age... I agree on that"

Sounds like the opposite of what I've heard...
___

Peridot: "Are you hungry? Or is it like, a natural reflex from being a giant hyper angry death kitsune for several months?"

Zonai?
___

I STILL HAVE EXCESS MEALS FOR EATING CONTESTS AND DAILY SMORGASBORDS SO MANY OF OUR OWN HAVE ORDERED... :urg:
___

14: "...Thank you. Not just for hoping things go well for me, but...for helping me out and helping Spooky out, too..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "Yeah, as long as it's good, right?" :p
---
Sothis: "He did?!" :surprised:
---
Alear: "Have you had a good time with Emblem Corrin?"
Kama: "As long as it's good" :p -finishes it-
---
Tiamat: "Such as the goddesses Ishtar and Quetzalcoatl"
---
Sieg: "She was just about to tell me about how she found the Yato"
Star: "How about you two?" -Asked to Suzune and Tart-
___

Susie: "Huh? Weren't you talking about the same person?"
___

-Most of them seem like either standard civilians or tourists, albeit of varying races and species-

-Amongst the equines themselves, the unicorns seemed capable of powerful magic and massive variety of spells, the pegasai are capable of flight, traveling at extreme speeds, and using expert flight patterns and maneuvers to control the weathers, and even the earth ones seem to possess far more natural strength than the rest, as well as generally harboring a close connection to the wildlife and flora of the planet-
___

-Determined to become a more versatile fighter and a more skilled swordsman-

-His skills and talent at martial arts make him force to be reckoned with for a teenage human, but melee attacks are only going to get him so far when so many of the foes they face wield firearms or magic-
___

Mabel: "Wait, huh?!"
Tart: "Ah it would surely be a wonderful experience~!"
---
Sieg: "What you mean?"
-Thing is that the Chaldean Astolfo and the one from Apocrypha should technically be different since Astolfo survives all of Fate/Apocrypha and just, remains alive chilling-
---
Ravage: In short, making an enemy of this whole race could well mean our end...
Frostferatu: Hmph, I'm sure these creatures would still fall to mim brainwashing capacitites!
Buzzsaw: -Transmitting what he's seeing right towards a screen in Astrotrain-
---
-And right now, is his mind drifting elsewhere, or fully focused?-
---
Amy: "So in the end, he listened"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At most, the lack of stronger creatures, or the Magical Girls being unable to locate them, only buys the town some time...-

-...And a certain old local kook is still rightfully wary of these strangers that everyone else wrongly thinks have been here since at least two summers ago-
-and the girls don't know...-

---

---
---

___

Peridot: "Are you hungry? Or is it like, a natural reflex from being a giant hyper angry death kitsune for several months?"

Zonai?
___

I STILL HAVE EXCESS MEALS FOR EATING CONTESTS AND DAILY SMORGASBORDS SO MANY OF OUR OWN HAVE ORDERED... :urg:
___

14: "...Thank you. Not just for hoping things go well for me, but...for helping me out and helping Spooky out, too..."
Frank: -grumbles-
---
Mipha: -keeping her distance...-

Zelda: "Oh yes, I need to tell you about the Zonai. We discovered so much about this ancient civilization."
-there were ruins of them in BotW but nothing to the extent of TotK-
---
Shez: "Glad I keep skipping it then." :p
---
Ruby: "It was nothing."

Byleth: "Do you mind if I tryto give them a little guidance?"

Ingrid: "Of course." -shows the girl girls that Ultimate Madoka said were missing- "We need to find out where these two are."

Kama: "As long as it's good" :p -finishes it-
---
Tiamat: "Such as the goddesses Ishtar and Quetzalcoatl"
---
Sieg: "She was just about to tell me about how she found the Yato"
Palu: "So... what now?"
---
Sothis: "Who are also among us..."
---
Alear: "Oh yes, her legendary blade... I don't think she told me about it..."

Emblem Corrin: "It's not the happiest memory. I didn't want to bring down your mood when you had such heavy burdens..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-and the girls don't know...-
-Indeed, he's the only one who can warn Ford and maybe Dipper of what's going on if possible...-
Palu: "So... what now?"
---
Sothis: "Who are also among us..."
---
Alear: "Oh yes, her legendary blade... I don't think she told me about it..."

Emblem Corrin: "It's not the happiest memory. I didn't want to bring down your mood when you had such heavy burdens..."
Kama: "...Let's walk more"
---
Tiamat: "He probably has more with him now..."
---
Sieg: "Understandable, it's alright if you choose to do it later"
___

Zonai?
___

___

---

Zelda: "Oh yes, I need to tell you about the Zonai. We discovered so much about this ancient civilization."
---
---

Ingrid: "Of course." -shows the girl girls that Ultimate Madoka said were missing- "We need to find out where these two are."
Lilith: "I'll give him credit though, that planet eater didn't see him coming"
---
Tamamo: "...........The latter?"

Irisviel: "Aw, sounds like the sctudious will have a lot of fun~"
---
Kamen Rider Agito: "...I don't get it, but I'll help while I'm here all I can"
---
Sakura: "I just felt a kindred spirit in her, I hope she's resting now" :)

Jeanne: "I understand, you're one of the most qualified people here to guide them"

Luvia: "A pair of children?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, he's the only one who can warn Ford and maybe Dipper of what's going on if possible...-
-But getting a message out to them without the Magical Girls finding out about it might be easier said than done...-

Tart: "Ah it would surely be a wonderful experience~!"
---
Sieg: "What you mean?"
-Thing is that the Chaldean Astolfo and the one from Apocrypha should technically be different since Astolfo survives all of Fate/Apocrypha and just, remains alive chilling-
---
Ravage: In short, making an enemy of this whole race could well mean our end...
Frostferatu: Hmph, I'm sure these creatures would still fall to mim brainwashing capacitites!
Buzzsaw: -Transmitting what he's seeing right towards a screen in Astrotrain-
---
-And right now, is his mind drifting elsewhere, or fully focused?-
---
Amy: "So in the end, he listened"
Star: "What about you, Suzune?"
___

-That's true, but the Delta Warriors aren't familiar enough with Servants yet- :V

Noelle: "Wait, you mean another version of Astolfo? Like how there are two Illyas here?"
___

... I hate to say this, but perhaps we've underestimated organic life overall...
___

-He's surprisingly focused this time-
___

Mabel: "He just saved reading the letter up for the right time so as to not mess up the timeline!"

___

Sparky: "(I think the only people who haven't considered us cute or cool so far are some of the grumpier members here...)"

___

Well, like I said, I don't think much about that myself, even back when I was the Captain of the Underground's Royal Guard. But at the same time...inspiring others to do the right thing and have hope is a really strong accomplishment, too.
Unreplied, Uni.

---

---
---

---

---
---

Jeanne: "I understand, you're one of the most qualified people here to guide them"

Did you just say PLANET EATER?!

___

Peridot: "..." -Backs away slowly-

-Lapis had stopped hugging Tamamo shortly after she asked how long she and the others were out, but wasn't afraid and didn't back up-

-The thing is, neither Alphys nor Gaster had any time to study or learn anything about the Zonai when they were last here, so this is still very new information for the dinosaur/lizard scientist-

...I-I'm already curious, but also concerned... -Mostly due to the presence of giant chasms in the ground and the fact that Hyrule was interdimensionally sealed off several months-

___

-Cue the entire kitchen staff all simultaneously shouting "THANK YOU!" with extreme gratitude at Agito?- :V
___

14: "Honestly? Seeing her fly into Heaven with her parents, I'm certain she is. And I'm still grateful. Were it not for all of you, I'd probably still be a shadow monster wandering around at Spooky and GL Labs' orders, and nowhere near home..."

(Helping and saving others is and always has been our cause.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

Ruby: "For once, yeah."
---
Phosphy: "I'm not even surprised at that."
---
Ruby: "Yeah... it really is." :)

Kama: "...Let's walk more"
---
Tiamat: "He probably has more with him now..."
---
Sieg: "Understandable, it's alright if you choose to do it later"
-that they will-
---
Sothis: "Incredible..."
---
Emblem Corrin: "Seems the other me hasn't shared it either... maybe it's too personal?"

-But getting a message out to them without the Magical Girls finding out about it might be easier said than done...-
-well, they might dismiss him as too crazy?-

---

---
---

Did you just say PLANET EATER?!

___

Peridot: "..." -Backs away slowly-

-Lapis had stopped hugging Tamamo shortly after she asked how long she and the others were out, but wasn't afraid and didn't back up-

-The thing is, neither Alphys nor Gaster had any time to study or learn anything about the Zonai when they were last here, so this is still very new information for the dinosaur/lizard scientist-

...I-I'm already curious, but also concerned... -Mostly due to the presence of giant chasms in the ground and the fact that Hyrule was interdimensionally sealed off several months-

___

-Cue the entire kitchen staff all simultaneously shouting "THANK YOU!" with extreme gratitude at Agito?- :V
___

14: "Honestly? Seeing her fly into Heaven with her parents, I'm certain she is. And I'm still grateful. Were it not for all of you, I'd probably still be a shadow monster wandering around at Spooky and GL Labs' orders, and nowhere near home..."

(Helping and saving others is and always has been our cause.)
Frank: "Oh yeah, that... um... I'm still pretty damn sure he held back."
---
Mipha: "I feel more reassured... but yes, you had turned into some sort of giant beast. All three of you."

Zelda: "I suppose I should explain all the chasms and the floating islands all over the skies first, right?"
Revali: "The what now?" -looks up- "Oh yeah... those weren't here before."
---
-HELL YEAH THEY ARE-
---
-and so 14 crosses the portal?-

Byleth: "Thank you." :) -bows in respect-

Ingrid: "Their powers are helpful in ensuring the other five do not turn into Witches, allowing them to overuse their magic as they please. And according to what I've learned, it's likely they have been dragged along with them."
-Luvia didn't expect Ingrid to be so transparent... but then again, it IS very useful information-

Last edited:
Top Bottom