• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They might not have anywhere close to an army as the Alliance, but things tend to start small.
-Still tho, will he try to do that? Or is he still unsure wether those girls represent a danger or not?-
-The old "kook" thinks they can't be good news if virtually everyone else miraculously seems to think these out of towners were here since two Summers ago, and while his memory's still not what it used to be, his memory's not failing him badly enough for him to think he merely forgot about them...-
-he should contact Ford to be sure-

-Sibling relationships can be quite complicated-
Morrigan: "I wonder how your training regime goes~"
---
Tamamo: -Did- "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"
---
-Which Shez's smug about or nah?-
---
Luvia: "Hm, perhaps we could show this picture to others to help identify the location..." -if any of the Stan twins could see it they'd have a much easier time. Alas, they don't know how long until they can show it to them-

-Also tea is good-
-Dipper and Mabel also seemed to bicker on occasion from what Alear has observed, but neither ever had any malice in their tones nor ever seriously offended the other...-

Mine or Moana's?
___

A-Already a long story...

Ford: "And one we still don't know the half of..."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Why would they not be able to show it to the Stans yet? They're not out of town-

-...Then again, given how nondescript the location is and the lack of indication that the Magical Girls traveled anywhere that Chaldea's been to before, the likelihood of anyone from Chaldea recognizing it would seem very low...-
-yeah, but she doesn't really do that with her sister so it baffles her-
---
Zelda: "Long story short, it got infected by something so bad it had to be cut down and replaced."

-which is saying a LOT since he managed to stave off Phazon with sheer force of will

Link: "But look what I can do now!" -casually fuses a sword with a spear for longer range-
---
-oh, she absolutely is, proud to be better than the Ashen Demon in something :V-
---
-yeah... it really doesn't seem like they'll figure it out easily-

-There's custom made clothes of all kinds and several from latest fashion trends!-
___

Sparky: "(That does sound like you how talked to Pit.)" :p
___

-He was living in that dimension for at least a decade, far longer than any of the others...-
Weiss: "Whoa..."
---
Phosphy: "Oh my, it totally does!"
---
-and it drove him mad for a bit-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The old "kook" thinks they can't be good news if virtually everyone else miraculously seems to think these out of towners were here since two Summers ago, and while his memory's still not what it used to be, his memory's not failing him badly enough for him to think he merely forgot about them...-
-Indeed, it might be for the best-
-They've had enough messes as they have-
Palutena: "Maybe Viridi had a point..."
---
Shez: [Sure can~ :p] -so Aoko shares location?-
---
Emblem Corrin: "People DO say that.It's uncanny."

Alear: "I can see it." :)
Kama: In their extermination, you mean?
---
-She's currently chilling in a lonely apartment in some other modern world-
---
Sieg: "All that's left is the red eyes, which her other self has"
---
Unreplied
-It's an extremely yummy strawberry cake?-
___

(I think Peridot was. She and the Astolfo here were friends...)
___

-This "Crystal Empire" itself might be the next best place to start...-
___

-Even the other Sabers would note that Marco was able to block and counterattack more consistently than before?-
___

Mabel: "All inadvertently thanks to Marty..."
Suzune: "............" -eagerly eats the rest-
---
Sieg: "Peridot? That's the triangular green Gem, right?"
---
-Indeed, so that's where they go to next-
-Fortunately Astrotrain's locomotive mode ended blending in well-
---
Artoria: "The fact is, compared to your start, you're showing more focus and better capacity at reading your opponrnt"
---
Amy: "He must feel really proud!" -Marty's girlfriend asks if he's doing well, to which he says that everything's perfect-
-Dipper and Mabel also seemed to bicker on occasion from what Alear has observed, but neither ever had any malice in their tones nor ever seriously offended the other...-

Mine or Moana's?
___

A-Already a long story...

Ford: "And one we still don't know the half of..."
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Why would they not be able to show it to the Stans yet? They're not out of town-

-...Then again, given how nondescript the location is and the lack of indication that the Magical Girls traveled anywhere that Chaldea's been to before, the likelihood of anyone from Chaldea recognizing it would seem very low...-
---
Zelda: "Long story short, it got infected by something so bad it had to be cut down and replaced."

-which is saying a LOT since he managed to stave off Phazon with sheer force of will

Link: "But look what I can do now!" -casually fuses a sword with a spear for longer range-
---
-oh, she absolutely is, proud to be better than the Ashen Demon in something :V-
---
-Basically, siblings based under different circumstances-
Morrigan: "Yours" :p
---
Iroha: "...That looks a lot like when I Connect..."
Lily: "Woah, they're really stuck together..." -pokes it-
---
Robin Hood: "And someone's smirking too much..."
---
-Fair enough, I was just thinking they took the picture in the same spot as the one from the GF intro LOL-

-Also what did Ingrid tell to Byleth?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: -GASP- "Look at all the different styles and fashions here!" :b:
___

Pichu: "(Who's Pit?)" :confused:
___

-That much was made apparent by his utter obsession with protecting the Paper Pleasers...-
Weiss: "It's incredible..."
---
Phosphy: "Frenemy of mine." :p
---
-being fair, not trusting the Cat wasn't wrong-

-it's just that the Cat happens to be right about specifically Ascending-

Kama: In their extermination, you mean?
---
-She's currently chilling in a lonely apartment in some other modern world-
---
Sieg: "All that's left is the red eyes, which her other self has"
---
Unreplied
Palu: No, about how much they've changed.
---
-andif Aoko tells Shez the general location, the purple merc would be knocking like, 5 seconds later-

-thinking about Aoko led her to the right world :V-
---
Emblem Corrin: "Well, we still look like we can fool people into thinking we're siblings." :p
---
Byleth: "I'll be frank; I think you girls need some guidance, and I want to try and do the best I can."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-There's a reason the events of Weirdmageddon mostly go untalked about in the town under the "Never Mind All That!" Act- :V

???: "Oh, something bad's goin' up! These weird teenagers just showed up about a week ago, yet the whole town's actin' like they've known 'em for years! And they're actin' like they've been here for years! And it's not like they're just visitin' like Dipper and Mabel. Oh, my mind's not what it used to be, but I know my memory can't be failin' me that badly, can it...?"

Suzune: "............" -eagerly eats the rest-
---
Sieg: "Peridot? That's the triangular green Gem, right?"
---
-Indeed, so that's where they go to next-
-Fortunately Astrotrain's locomotive mode ended blending in well-
---
Artoria: "The fact is, compared to your start, you're showing more focus and better capacity at reading your opponrnt"
---
Amy: "He must feel really proud!" -Marty's girlfriend asks if he's doing well, to which he says that everything's perfect-
Star: "I'm somehownot surprised." :chuckle:

___

(Yup, that's her!) -Remembers distinctly because Peridot used to be an enemy of theirs back that Chaldea was constantly trying to track her down, and also because it was around the same time that the Riders found and took him in-
___

-Does it mostly look like a standard, modern day train?-
___

Marco: "...I am, aren't I? Maybe I'm being too hard on myself!" :b:
___

Mabel: "More perfect than ever!"

Weiss: "It's incredible..."
---
Phosphy: "Frenemy of mine." :p
---
-being fair, not trusting the Cat wasn't wrong-

-it's just that the Cat happens to be right about specifically Ascending-
Penny: "I wonder if they have anything in green or orange!" -Flies in, already browsing dresses-
___

Pichu: "(I thought most people here were friends or at least mostly got along...)"
___

-It was one of the very few things the Cat was right about...Which ultimately made figuring things out there all the more difficult-

---

---
---
---
---
---
-Fair enough, I was just thinking they took the picture in the same spot as the one from the GF intro LOL-

-Does Alear think of that?-

I've changed it up over the years to stay in shape and keep gaining strength, but long story short, I started training under the King of my home kingdom. :p
___

I-It's like it was flawlessly surgically attached, that's remarkable even for magic... :surprised:

___

YOU LOOK LIKE SANS WHEN HE JUST SAID A REALLY TERRIBLE PUN...

___

-That makes the most sense, imo, so would they consider asking around Chaldea or, due to how nondescript it is, think it won't yield any answers?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-There's a reason the events of Weirdmageddon mostly go untalked about in the town under the "Never Mind All That!" Act- :V

???: "Oh, something bad's goin' up! These weird teenagers just showed up about a week ago, yet the whole town's actin' like they've known 'em for years! And they're actin' like they've been here for years! And it's not like they're just visitin' like Dipper and Mabel. Oh, my mind's not what it used to be, but I know my memory can't be failin' me that badly, can it...?"
-maybe look at videos and stuff? there's probably a group picture or something?-

---
---
---

I've changed it up over the years to stay in shape and keep gaining strength, but long story short, I started training under the King of my home kingdom. :p
___

I-It's like it was flawlessly surgically attached, that's remarkable even for magic... :surprised:

___

___

-That makes the most sense, imo, so would they consider asking around Chaldea or, due to how nondescript it is, think it won't yield any answers?-
Alear: "Training under a king. I almost had that chance myself, actually."
---
Zelda: "The Zonai truly were advanced, even when compared to the ancient Sheikah."

Link: "Oh, also I can do this." -snaps his fingers, causing the rings on his right hand to glow and summoning four spirits...-

Mipha: "Is that Sidon?!"

Urbosa: "Riju... my ancestor has been watching your back then. That's a relief."

Daruk: "Yunobo, my man! How are you doing?"

Revali: "That is... the son of Teba, correct? He's certainly grown well if he's able to assist at such a young age."

Zelda: "These are not the people you know. Worry not, they're perfectly alright. This is merely a fraction of their power, which they've granted to Link in order to aid him."

Urbosa: "Much like we did years ago... except you said they were still fine, so they didn't have to die for it."

Wolf: "Are we all seriously going to gloss over the fifth being he summoned?"

-said fifth being is... WAIT IS THAT A ****ING MECH?!-

---
Shez: "I just take pride in my cooking. Is that so wrong?" :p
---
-they might as well ask around, right?-

-Byleth and Ingrid having tea when the latter reveals that...-
Byleth: "Did you just say Homura is still alive?"
Ingrid: "Such is the result of my findings. However, I do not know her location."
Byleth: "That poor girl went through so much and right now... she must be so lonely... I have to find her."

Penny: "I wonder if they have anything in green or orange!" -Flies in, already browsing dresses-
___

Pichu: "(I thought most people here were friends or at least mostly got along...)"
___

-It was one of the very few things the Cat was right about...Which ultimately made figuring things out there all the more difficult-
-Weiss looking for jackets-
---
Phosphy: "For the most part, yes, but there are also bitter enemies willing to tolerate each other since they share a common goal."
---
-anyway... what now?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-maybe look at videos and stuff? there's probably a group picture or something?-
-Probably?-
-As much as as they've been able to succesfully memory alter and brainwash everyone else, they haven't been able to alter existing pictures and video-
Palu: No, about how much they've changed.
---
-andif Aoko tells Shez the general location, the purple merc would be knocking like, 5 seconds later-

-thinking about Aoko led her to the right world :V-
---
Emblem Corrin: "Well, we still look like we can fool people into thinking we're siblings." :p
---
Byleth: "I'll be frank; I think you girls need some guidance, and I want to try and do the best I can."
Kama: Ah, that's much less extreme, but I get it.
---
Aoko: "...That was quick!"
---
Sieg: "Hmmm... Are you sure?" -since she always has a blue aura around her-
---
Kazumi: "A guide? You mean like... A responsible adult?"
Iroha: "I really don't want to be a bother..."
Star: "I'm somehownot surprised." :chuckle:

___

(Yup, that's her!) -Remembers distinctly because Peridot used to be an enemy of theirs back that Chaldea was constantly trying to track her down, and also because it was around the same time that the Riders found and took him in-
___

-Does it mostly look like a standard, modern day train?-
___

Marco: "...I am, aren't I? Maybe I'm being too hard on myself!" :b:
___

Mabel: "More perfect than ever!"
-In the end, she's still very much a teen her age-
---
Sieg: "In that case, she should be easy to find"
---
-Looked up and Astrotrain transforms into a JNR Class D51 steam locomotive, which is a model that exists since 1936-
-So I say... Probably blends well enough-
---
Bedivere: "Feeling troubled is still human after all"
---
-And he was about to kiss her... WHEN DOC RETURNS IN THE DELOREAN INTERRUPTING THEM-

___

___

___

---
Zelda: "The Zonai truly were advanced, even when compared to the ancient Sheikah."

Link: "Oh, also I can do this." -snaps his fingers, causing the rings on his right hand to glow and summoning four spirits...-

Urbosa: "Riju... my ancestor has been watching your back then. That's a relief."

Revali: "That is... the son of Teba, correct? He's certainly grown well if he's able to assist at such a young age."

Zelda: "These are not the people you know. Worry not, they're perfectly alright. This is merely a fraction of their power, which they've granted to Link in order to aid him."

Urbosa: "Much like we did years ago... except you said they were still fine, so they didn't have to die for it."

---
---

Ingrid: "Such is the result of my findings. However, I do not know her location."
Byleth: "That poor girl went through so much and right now... she must be so lonely... I have to find her."
Morrigan: "So you had to make sure to be capable of driving any threats off, hm~?"
---
Tamamo: "...How did you get that robot?!"
Osakabehime: "S-S-So cool~!"
Kiyohime: "On the least something good seems to have come out of this"
Iroha: -Confused-
Lily: Trust me, I'm sure all of us are as out the loop of what's going on here as you are.
Iroha: Phew, thank you!
---
-Kamen Rider Kabuto took a moment from reading the newspaper to nod in acknowledgement that Shez should be proud of that. Then went back to reading-
Kamen Rider Agito: "I own a restaurant, so I know how it feels"
---
-Since they don't have many leads, they might as well try what the can with the people around-

-Byleth can well-remember her face when she decided to finish Madoka, and even before-
-It was clear the girl was very attached to her, and seemed to have plenty of shyness and self-esteem issues-
-Plus, the trauma a 14 year old girl must have faced to see her friends repeatdly die in multiple time loops...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Ah, that's much less extreme, but I get it.
---
Aoko: "...That was quick!"
---
Sieg: "Hmmm... Are you sure?" -since she always has a blue aura around her-
---
Kazumi: "A guide? You mean like... A responsible adult?"
Iroha: "I really don't want to be a bother..."
Palutena: I'll still protect humanity no matter what, but I can't defend some of the ways they've changed.
---
Shez: -behind the door- "I'm always quick." :p
---
Emblem Corrin: "Well, the aura might make it harder to fool people but still..."
---
Byleth: "I would not have approached you if I didn't genuinely want to be that guide." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-In the end, she's still very much a teen her age-
---
Sieg: "In that case, she should be easy to find"
---
-Looked up and Astrotrain transforms into a JNR Class D51 steam locomotive, which is a model that exists since 1936-
-So I say... Probably blends well enough-
---
Bedivere: "Feeling troubled is still human after all"
---
-And he was about to kiss her... WHEN DOC RETURNS IN THE DELOREAN INTERRUPTING THEM-
-Queen Moon couldn't help but smile, reminded of herself at that age-
___

Ralsei: "I don't believe we've met a "Peridot" yet..."
___

-He'll blend in perfectly lmao-
___

Marco: "Training to earn a Red Belt certainly wasn't easy, either..."
___

Mabel: -GASP-

-Weiss looking for jackets-
---
Phosphy: "For the most part, yes, but there are also bitter enemies willing to tolerate each other since they share a common goal."
---
-anyway... what now?-
-There's a section dedicated to jackets and similar items, made of various materials-
___

Pichu: "(B-Bitter enemies?)"
___

-Current thoughts of Ruby?-

-Probably?-
-As much as as they've been able to succesfully memory alter and brainwash everyone else, they haven't been able to alter existing pictures and video-
-McGucket is currently looking over several group and town photos from the Summer of 2012-

-...Those five teenagers aren't in a single one of them so far. Not even in the background-

---

---
---

Morrigan: "So you had to make sure to be capable of driving any threats off, hm~?"
---
Lily: Trust me, I'm sure all of us are as out the loop of what's going on here as you are.
---
-Kamen Rider Kabuto took a moment from reading the newspaper to nod in acknowledgement that Shez should be proud of that. Then went back to reading-
---
-Since they don't have many leads, they might as well try what the can with the people around-

-Byleth can well-remember her face when she decided to finish Madoka, and even before-
-It was clear the girl was very attached to her, and seemed to have plenty of shyness and self-esteem issues-
-Plus, the trauma a 14 year old girl must have faced to see her friends repeatdly die in multiple time loops...-
Well, that's one reason. The whole story for the Underground even having a Royal Guard is...complicated...
___

I-IS THAT A GIANT MECH?!

Ford: "Fascinating! They appear to be Familiars based off of the real people as a template!"

___

N-NOT AT ALL! UNDYNE SAYS IT IS GOOD TO TAKE PRIDE IN ONE'S WORK AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
___

-They just might not get to asking the Pines for a while...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Probably?-
-McGucket is currently looking over several group and town photos from the Summer of 2012-

-...Those five teenagers aren't in a single one of them so far. Not even in the background-
-it's suspicious...-

---
---
---

Well, that's one reason. The whole story for the Underground even having a Royal Guard is...complicated...
___

I-IS THAT A GIANT MECH?!

Ford: "Fascinating! They appear to be Familiars based off of the real people as a template!"

___

N-NOT AT ALL! UNDYNE SAYS IT IS GOOD TO TAKE PRIDE IN ONE'S WORK AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
___

Alear: "A kingdom having a royal guard feels like the most natural thing though..."
---
Link: "You bet it's a giant mech! And well... how I got all this is... a very long story."

Zelda: "That it is... Let's get indoors so we can share it."
---
Shez: "Oh, I don't think I'd ever do something like that. I'm a mercenary above all else." :p
---
-yeah...-

-now, Byleth feels utterly driven to find her-
Byleth: "You truly do not know where she is?"
Ingrid: "My deepest apologies. I simply-"
Sothis: -takes over- "Then you're helping us find her." -outright glaring at Ingrid-
Ingrid: "W-Well... you see, I..."
Sothis: "Your abilities would be really useful at finding her, and that poor girl must be completely shattered right now. All alone..."
Ingrid: "...What if I say no?"
Sothis: "I think not telling you and letting your imagination run wild is probably even scarier." -had a smile that was downright wicked-
Ingrid: "...You and Byleth truly care about her..." I don't think getting on Sothis's bad side is a good idea... -actually felt fear right now-

-There's a section dedicated to jackets and similar items, made of various materials-
___

Pichu: "(B-Bitter enemies?)"
___

-Current thoughts of Ruby?-
---
Phosphy: "Yep. It happens sometimes." :p
---
Ruby: ...I wonder if I'll keep inspiring more people now...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Phosphy: "Yep. It happens sometimes." :p
---
Ruby: ...I wonder if I'll keep inspiring more people now...
-Is she really surprised? Clothing stores usually have a variety of stuff in stock, and along with that, Chaldea has expert tailors like Vlad and EMIYA- :V
___

Pichu: "(...W-We're lucky none of us Pikachu had any enemies in the valley...)"

Sparky: "(Aside from the occasional larger and more carnivorous Pokemon, but they never bothered large packs of Raichu and Pikachu.)" :p
___

-Considering the number of people she's inspired so far, even much of Remnant itself, she'll most likely continue to inspire people she helps...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Is she really surprised? Clothing stores usually have a variety of stuff in stock, and along with that, Chaldea has expert tailors like Vlad and EMIYA- :V
___

Pichu: "(...W-We're lucky none of us Pikachu had any enemies in the valley...)"

Sparky: "(Aside from the occasional larger and more carnivorous Pokemon, but they never bothered large packs of Raichu and Pikachu.)" :p
___

-Considering the number of people she's inspired so far, even much of Remnant itself, she'll most likely continue to inspire people she helps...-
-she hasn't shopped in a while, tbf, and it's still surprising to see them stocked so much after recently arriving in Lilith's castle-
---
Phosphy: "So you guys aren't used to fighting all that much then."
---
-it's still... quite a lot to take in when she's so humble-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-it's suspicious...-
-What's weirder is that the house they're occupying now seemed to have rather belonged to Soos and his grandmother...-
Palutena: I'll still protect humanity no matter what, but I can't defend some of the ways they've changed.
---
Shez: -behind the door- "I'm always quick." :p
---
Emblem Corrin: "Well, the aura might make it harder to fool people but still..."
---
Byleth: "I would not have approached you if I didn't genuinely want to be that guide." :)
Kama: Why do you do it. then?
---
Aoko: "...So, how are you?"
---
Sieg: "Other than that, I can see it"
---
Suzune: "You said you were a mercenary, correct? Do you just want someone to succeed you?"
-Queen Moon couldn't help but smile, reminded of herself at that age-
___

Ralsei: "I don't believe we've met a "Peridot" yet..."
___

-He'll blend in perfectly lmao-
___

Marco: "Training to earn a Red Belt certainly wasn't easy, either..."
___

Mabel: -GASP-
-It's clear they share more with her than Star... In a bad way-
-So it's good they get to enjoy life for once-
---
Sieg: "Then we could now, maybe"
-Peridot was in an anime forum enraged at how The Quintessential Quintuplets didn't have the girl that was her favorite winning the heart of the MC and how the newewst movie didn't change that- :V
---
-So yeah, they take advantage of that to have Astrotrain descend and hide in his locomotive mode, hoping it makes the search easier-
---
Arthur: "So, you were already used to some strictness"
---
-Of course, Marty and his girlfriend are surprised while he says there's an emergency-
___

I-IS THAT A GIANT MECH?!

___

___

Alear: "A kingdom having a royal guard feels like the most natural thing though..."
---
Link: "You bet it's a giant mech! And well... how I got all this is... a very long story."

---
Shez: "Oh, I don't think I'd ever do something like that. I'm a mercenary above all else." :p
---
-yeah...-

Sothis: -takes over- "Then you're helping us find her." -outright glaring at Ingrid-
Sothis: "Your abilities would be really useful at finding her, and that poor girl must be completely shattered right now. All alone..."
Sothis: "I think not telling you and letting your imagination run wild is probably even scarier." -had a smile that was downright wicked-
Ingrid: "...You and Byleth truly care about her..." I don't think getting on Sothis's bad side is a good idea... -actually felt fear right now-
Tiki: "A kingdom with no military force is just inviting others to come invade"
---
Iroha: "Um, wouldn't the ruling women need to be here since it sounds important?"
Lily: "We can just livestream it"
Iroha: "You can between dimensions?" :O
---
Kamen Rider Agito: "Still, nothing wrong about what he said"
Boudica: "Hmmm, do say, are you all really not weirded by how we have monster friends?"
Kamen Rider Agito: "Nope, we've seen a lot. Also the sister of that guy over there is a Worm"
Kamen Rider Kabuto: -Nods in acknowledgement-
---
-It depends on how things go...-

-They just really can see themselves in her, but if Byleth had failed entirely over and over, and worse as a teen-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she hasn't shopped in a while, tbf, and it's still surprising to see them stocked so much after recently arriving in Lilith's castle-
---
Phosphy: "So you guys aren't used to fighting all that much then."
---
-it's still... quite a lot to take in when she's so humble-
-...Considering how long they've been staying at Beacon and the Bureau's ship and how they only recently arrived here, yeah, that makes sense- :p
___

Sparky: "(Not exactly, we still had to practice moves in the valley. We train with other Pikachu!)"

___

-It still was even after the group first arrived in Vacuo...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's suspicious...-
-What's weirder is that the house they're occupying now seemed to have rather belonged to Soos and his grandmother...-
McGucket: "I didn't think that feller and his grandma were letting those kids stay for the Summer. Heck, they weren't letting anyone stay for the Summer! Nothing's addin' up, nothing except 'fer the fact that all the signs are pointing to them only showing up one month ago! I've gotta warn the others, I've gotta tell Dipper and Stanford! No one stops weird and dangerous stuff like they and their family do!" -Typing an email, while still reviewing the last few town photos from that Summer just to be certain that there's no discrepancies or that his memory's failing him again-

-It's clear they share more with her than Star... In a bad way-
-So it's good they get to enjoy life for once-
---
Sieg: "Then we could now, maybe"
-Peridot was in an anime forum enraged at how The Quintessential Quintuplets didn't have the girl that was her favorite winning the heart of the MC and how the newewst movie didn't change that- :V
---
-So yeah, they take advantage of that to have Astrotrain descend and hide in his locomotive mode, hoping it makes the search easier-
---
Arthur: "So, you were already used to some strictness"
---
-Of course, Marty and his girlfriend are surprised while he says there's an emergency-
Moon: "I take it you're all enjoying the strawberry cake." :p
___

Penny: "Perhaps we could ask her about Astolfo after greeting her as well?"

Peridot: -Typing an angry rant about how her favorite character should've ended up with the main character and even making a giant list of arguments as to why that character and that character alone logically should've ended up with him from a narrative standpoint and how the two characters were the perfect matchup- :V

___

-None of the ponies or other travelers like changelings or yaks seem to notice anything amiss...-
___

Marco: "You can't master any art of combat without first achieving honor and discipline." -Bows in respect-

___

Mabel: "Are they seriously going on another time travel adventure already?!"

Dipper: "Who knows how long Doc has actually been gone?" :p

---

---
---
-yeah...-

---
Iroha: "Um, wouldn't the ruling women need to be here since it sounds important?"
---
Boudica: "Hmmm, do say, are you all really not weirded by how we have monster friend?"
Kamen Rider Agito: "Nope, we've seen a lot. Also that guy's sister over there is a Worm"
---

-They just really can see themselves in her, but if Byleth had failed entirely over and over, and worse as a teen-
Oh, don't get me wrong! Of COURSE we needed a defense force! If a strong enough human ever had showed up or they decided to invade again, we would've been screwed without a Royal Guard or army!

...The thing is, we and the other soldiers in the kingdom like the Sentries...had one other job besides just protecting the people...

___

...Th-That video technology won't be too confusing for most of the people here, right? :lol:
___

AH, SO ONE OF YOUR PARENTS MUST BE A MONSTER AS WELL! UNLESS PERHAPS YOUR FAMILY TOOK HER IN?

-His tone makes it clear that he'd find either case moving and entirely normal, the skeleton is merely curious and upbeat as always-

___

-Not to mention that everyone's exhausted after the events of this Halloween...Plus, it's also possible that Stanford and Stanley might be away from Chaldea at this time, or otherwise planning to leave for a trip to discover more anomalies in another region or dimension tomorrow-

-Yeah, Ingrid done goofed for once this time- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
McGucket: "I didn't think that feller and his grandma were letting those kids stay for the Summer. Heck, they weren't letting anyone stay for the Summer! Nothing's addin' up, nothing except 'fer the fact that all the signs are pointing to them only showing up one month ago! I've gotta warn the others, I've gotta tell Dipper and Stanford! No one stops weird and dangerous stuff like they and their family do!" -Typing an email, while still reviewing the last few town photos from that Summer just to be certain that there's no discrepancies or that his memory's failing him again-
-hopefully, he won't get caught-

---
---
Boudica: "Hmmm, do say, are you all really not weirded by how we have monster friends?"
Kamen Rider Agito: "Nope, we've seen a lot. Also the sister of that guy over there is a Worm"
---

Oh, don't get me wrong! Of COURSE we needed a defense force! If a strong enough human ever had showed up or they decided to invade again, we would've been screwed without a Royal Guard or army!

...The thing is, we and the other soldiers in the kingdom like the Sentries...had one other job besides just protecting the people...

___

...Th-That video technology won't be too confusing for most of the people here, right? :lol:
___

AH, SO ONE OF YOUR PARENTS MUST BE A MONSTER AS WELL! UNLESS PERHAPS YOUR FAMILY TOOK HER IN?

-His tone makes it clear that he'd find either case moving and entirely normal, the skeleton is merely curious and upbeat as always-

___

-Not to mention that everyone's exhausted after the events of this Halloween...Plus, it's also possible that Stanford and Stanley might be away from Chaldea at this time, or otherwise planning to leave for a trip to discover more anomalies in another region or dimension tomorrow-

Alear: "...Another reason...?"
---
Zelda: "We're used to pictures at this point so it is not too drastic of a shift."

-and thus they go indoors and see two people-
1727261077021.png
1727261137653.png

-with the older-looking one speaking first-

???: "Good morning, Princess... and others. Are those some of the friends you and Linky talked about?"

Zelda: "Indeed they are, Purah. One of them is even one of those scientists I've told you about." -referring to Alphys-

-then Zelda turns to the Chaldeans-

Zelda: "These two are Purah and Josha. They act as the heads of research for any and all ancient technology we find, be it Sheikah or Zonai." because I don't like that all Sheikah tech is gone in TotK so I'm merging both :V

Josha: -looking rather excited- "It's nice to meet all of you. You must have so many stories to share about your discoveries!" 😄
---
Shez: "I was weirded out at first because the idea of a peaceful monster doesn't really exist in my world, but I grew used to it."
---
-that's true...-

Ingrid: "Fine. I shall assist in any way I can." This body has too many good connections now for me to risk losing it...
-it says a lot that Ingrid is outright terrified of Sothis if she seems the slightest bit angry and is partially why she wanted this talk to be private-

-...Considering how long they've been staying at Beacon and the Bureau's ship and how they only recently arrived here, yeah, that makes sense- :p
___

Sparky: "(Not exactly, we still had to practice moves in the valley. We train with other Pikachu!)"

___

-It still was even after the group first arrived in Vacuo...-
Weiss: They work so fast...
---
Phopshy: "You just never really had a situation where you had to defend yourself."
---
-influencing one world was a lot to take it but she eventually did-

-this is a much bigger scale-

Kama: Why do you do it. then?
---
Aoko: "...So, how are you?"
---
Sieg: "Other than that, I can see it"
---
Suzune: "You said you were a mercenary, correct? Do you just want someone to succeed you?"
Palu: Because I still think they can redeem themselves. Call it childish optimism if you want, but it's what I believe.
---
Shez: "Well, I'm currently waiting for a door to open because I don't know if it's locked. Otherwise, I'm doing fine."
---
Alear: "I can too. I wonder how many people are confused when the other you is alongside him."

Emblem Corrin: "Now I kinda wonder too..." :lol:
---
Byleth: "You shouldn't be so negative. I'm not looking for anyone to succeed in the mercenary business. I can only guess how troubled and broken your minds are from all you've gone through, and I don't think you should deal with it alone."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-There's really none featuring them, not even in the background-

-He just can't find any evidence that those three Japanese girls, that American-Italian girl and that French woman had existed until a month back or so, and yet they've stablished themselves going to school and having part-time jobs, heck, one of them is about to have one of her paintings exhibited in the local museum pretty soon-
Moon: "I take it you're all enjoying the strawberry cake." :p
___

Penny: "Perhaps we could ask her about Astolfo after greeting her as well?"

Peridot: -Typing an angry rant about how her favorite character should've ended up with the main character and even making a giant list of arguments as to why that character and that character alone logically should've ended up with him from a narrative standpoint and how the two characters were the perfect matchup- :V

___

-None of the ponies or other travelers like changelings or yaks seem to notice anything amiss...-
___

Marco: "You can't master any art of combat without first achieving honor and discipline." -Bows in respect-

___

Mabel: "Are they seriously going on another time travel adventure already?!"

Dipper: "Who knows how long Doc has actually been gone?" :p
Kazumi: "It's really really good, Queen Moon~!"
Tart: "You have our gratitude~"
Oriko: "I wonder if I could bake one as good..."
---
Sieg: "I would like that" :)

-The people who supported that character were like "EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!", some people that supported the girl that won commented "u mad LOL", some of the wisest people told her "Just let it go, girl", while a few from the other girls that lost were like "NO! My waifu was the better option because..." also doing some rants-
---
-They just see a gray and purple locomotive like any other-
---
Artoria: "For that, you've earned a small break. It's good to see you are well-acquainted with that knowledge"
---
-He also starts lookimg through the garbage of Marty's house and puts it in a generator in the Delorean to convert into energy that replaces the plutonium-
Palu: Because I still think they can redeem themselves. Call it childish optimism if you want, but it's what I believe.
---
Shez: "Well, I'm currently waiting for a door to open because I don't know if it's locked. Otherwise, I'm doing fine."
---
Alear: "I can too. I wonder how many people are confused when the other you is alongside him."

Emblem Corrin: "Now I kinda wonder too..." :lol:
---
Byleth: "You shouldn't be so negative. I'm not looking for anyone to succeed in the mercenary business. I can only guess how troubled and broken your minds are from all you've gone through, and I don't think you should deal with it alone."
Kama: ...Well, little Miyu is human, right?
---
Aoko: "You mean a metaphorical door or...?"
---
Sieg: "I haven't wondered that... Maybe I could ask"
---
Suzune: "How can I know you're being honest?"
Kazumi: "I have a feeling she's right!" :)

___

___

___

---
Zelda: "We're used to pictures at this point so it is not too drastic of a shift."

View attachment 394646View attachment 394647

???: "Good morning, Princess... and others. Are those some of the friends you and Linky talked about?"

Zelda: "Indeed they are, Purah. One of them is even one of those scientists I've told you about." -referring to Alphys-

Zelda: "These two are Purah and Josha. They act as the heads of research for any and all ancient technology we find, be it Sheikah or Zonai." because I don't like that all Sheikah tech is gone in TotK so I'm merging both :V

Josha: -looking rather excited- "It's nice to meet all of you. You must have so many stories to share about your discoveries!" 😄
---
Shez: "I was weirded out at first because the idea of a peaceful monster doesn't really exist in my world, but I grew used to it."
---
-that's true...-

Ingrid: "Fine. I shall assist in any way I can." This body has too many good connections now for me to risk losing it...
-it says a lot that Ingrid is outright terrified of Sothis if she seems the slightest bit angry and is partially why she wanted this talk to be private-
Lilith: "...Well, don't just leave us hanging like that"
---
Don't worry Uni, I do dislike that part too :V
Irisviel: "We have lived plenty of adventures, that's for sure~"
-Most people making sure BB doesn't touches anything-
Iroha: Say, do I need to bow down to them?
Lily: Doesn't seem like such, Princess Zelda is always really casual around us.
Tamamo: "Huh, you're the one scientist Link speaks a lot about..." -it's a good thing over a century has passed and he and Link haven't had anything on or Tamamo would be full clingy mode... Well, she is in clingy mode now, but not overbearing it- :V
---
-Kabuto just looked at Papyrus, muttered "Complicated" and went back to reading the newspaper since it's a really convoluted story- :V
Boudica: "That gives us a relief though..."
---
-Those are all very true, so yeah, they might take a while finding them-

-Very well, she might ask Yukari perhaps... And if she went back to hibernating, then Ran will fill that role-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-He just can't find any evidence that those three Japanese girls, that American-Italian girl and that French woman had existed until a month back or so, and yet they've stablished themselves going to school and having part-time jobs, heck, one of them is about to have one of her paintings exhibited in the local museum pretty soon-
McGucket: "I don't what's going on, but whatever it is, it can't be anything good! Oh, I hope this message gets to Dipper before anything bad goes down again..."

Kazumi: "It's really really good, Queen Moon~!"
Tart: "You have our gratitude~"
Oriko: "I wonder if I could bake one as good..."
---
Sieg: "I would like that" :)

-The people who supported that character were like "EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!", some people that supported the girl that won commented "u mad LOL", some of the wisest people told her "Just let it go, girl", while a few from the other girls that lost were like "NO! My waifu was the better option because..." also doing some rants-
---
-They just see a gray and purple locomotive like any other-
---
Artoria: "For that, you've earned a small break. It's good to see you are well-acquainted with that knowledge"
---
-He also starts lookimg through the garbage of Marty's house and puts it in a generator in the Delorean to convert into energy that replaces the plutonium-
Moon: "Oh, are you a baker as well as a mage, Oriko?"
___

Penny: "Then let's go search for Peridot!" :b:

Peridot: "Thank you! Finally! At least some fans of this show have good taste..."
___

-There may be some confusion among some conductors of when the train was put into circulation, but none of them nor other employees think to ask much about it-
___

Marco: "I'm still learning the art of the blade from you guys, but I owe all that knowledge I learned to my Sensei."
___

Mabel; "Now he won't have to worry about finding plutonium again! Or ever have steal to get the Delorean working again." :p

Weiss: They work so fast...
---
Phopshy: "You just never really had a situation where you had to defend yourself."
---
-influencing one world was a lot to take it but she eventually did-

-this is a much bigger scale-
-The scientists did set-up a lab and defenses rather quickly as well...-
___

Sparky: "(...I guess that's true...)" :urg: (And if it wasn't, then maybe wouldn't have gotten kidnapped by that Dark Samus lady...)

-The latter sentence was inner thoughts-
___

-And even if she's not influencing entire worlds like she ended up doing for Remnant...She's certainly influenced many people from several different worlds-

---

View attachment 394646View attachment 394647

---
---
-that's true...-

---
Tamamo: "Huh, you're the one scientist Link speaks a lot about..." -it's a good thing over a century has passed and he and Link haven't had anything on or Tamamo would be full clingy mode... Well, she is in clingy mode now, but not overbearing it- :V
---
-Kabuto just looked at Papyrus, muttered "Complicated" and went back to reading the newspaper since it's a really convoluted story- :V
---

-Very well, she might ask Yukari perhaps... And if she went back to hibernating, then Ran will fill that role-
...Our other job was to kill any humans who even set foot in the Underground. At the time, the majority of us believed all of humanity was our enemy, and the way the barrier that sealed us worked, it appeared we needed seven human SOULs to dispel it.
___

Yeah, I never understood the logic behind it. :V At least it's implied that some Sheikah tech emained since the Purah Pad is basically an upgraded Sheikah Slate and the robot arms in the towers look like recycled Guardian arms.

-Also, I think Purah already met some of these characters, Uni. You introduced an older version of her back when Drakkon was attacking-

I-It's nice to meet you as well, Josha. :) (IShe reminds me a bit of myself, at that age!)

Ford: "Greetings! It's always a pleasure to meet fellow people of science!"

___

don't worry, the same goes for most of the folks from Hyruel. turns out a lot of creatures called "monsters" in other dimensions are just creations of evil wizard or witches or somethin' instead of people.

OH...ACTUALLY, THAT IS FAIR ENOUGH CONSIDERING MANY OF CHALDEA'S TALES! NYEH HEH HEH!

AND YES, WE DESPERATELY NEEDED THE HELP...

___

-So for now, the Pines are helping clean up the current mess, but they'll be taking a trip to another continent the following day, while Dipper and Mabel are celebrating Halloween on their Earth along with Star, Marco and Lily-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

McGucket: "I don't what's going on, but whatever it is, it can't be anything good! Oh, I hope this message gets to Dipper before anything bad goes down again..."
-hopefully indeed...-

Kama: ...Well, little Miyu is human, right?
---
Aoko: "You mean a metaphorical door or...?"
---
Sieg: "I haven't wondered that... Maybe I could ask"
---
Suzune: "How can I know you're being honest?"
Kazumi: "I have a feeling she's right!" :)
Palutena: She's... complicated, but I suppose she's partially human at the very least.
---
Shez: "I mean I didn't want to be rude and interrupt anything so I'm outside your place... Door's not locked, right?"
---
-it'd remind Kamui of when Kanna and Illya try to swap clothes to fool people-
---
Byleth: "You can't. For all you know, I could just be manipulating you into doing things you don't want to. But if that were the case, would I say it out loud like I just did?"

-The scientists did set-up a lab and defenses rather quickly as well...-
___

Sparky: "(...I guess that's true...)" :urg: (And if it wasn't, then maybe wouldn't have gotten kidnapped by that Dark Samus lady...)

-The latter sentence was inner thoughts-
___

-And even if she's not influencing entire worlds like she ended up doing for Remnant...She's certainly influenced many people from several different worlds-
-they're workaholics, tbf :V-
---
Phosphy: "But with a Trainer, that might change." :p
---
-that is true...-

---
---
---

...Our other job was to kill any humans who even set foot in the Underground. At the time, the majority of us believed all of humanity was our enemy, and the way the barrier that sealed us worked, it appeared we needed seven human SOULs to dispel it.
___

Yeah, I never understood the logic behind it. :V At least it's implied that some Sheikah tech emained since the Purah Pad is basically an upgraded Sheikah Slate and the robot arms in the towers look like recycled Guardian arms.

-Also, I think Purah already met some of these characters, Uni. You introduced an older version of her back when Drakkon was attacking-

I-It's nice to meet you as well, Josha. :) (IShe reminds me a bit of myself, at that age!)

___

don't worry, the same goes for most of the folks from Hyruel. turns out a lot of creatures called "monsters" in other dimensions are just creations of evil wizard or witches or somethin' instead of people.

OH...ACTUALLY, THAT IS FAIR ENOUGH CONSIDERING MANY OF CHALDEA'S TALES! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

-So for now, the Pines are helping clean up the current mess, but they'll be taking a trip to another continent the following day, while Dipper and Mabel are celebrating Halloween on their Earth along with Star, Marco and Lily-
Alear: "That's... horrible..."
---
For a sequel, it sure as hell removed all traces of the previous game

-it was AoC Purah, not TotK Purah, so the presentation is still fine-

Purah: "You look like you're still processing a few things."

Zelda: "Well, Link and I were in the middle of explaining all they had missed out on."

Purah: "I see... There's quite a lot to tell since the Calamity has fallen, as some of you may have seen already."
---
Shez: "Don't expect it often though. This was a special occasion."
---
-hmmmm-

-indeed, she'll make sure to get some extra help because the multiverse is vast...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-hopefully indeed...-
-Will it be able to?-
-Because they're trying to expand the field now-
Moon: "Oh, are you a baker as well as a mage, Oriko?"
___

Penny: "Then let's go search for Peridot!" :b:

Peridot: "Thank you! Finally! At least some fans of this show have good taste..."
___

-There may be some confusion among some conductors of when the train was put into circulation, but none of them nor other employees think to ask much about it-
___

Marco: "I'm still learning the art of the blade from you guys, but I owe all that knowledge I learned to my Sensei."
___

Mabel; "Now he won't have to worry about finding plutonium again! Or ever have steal to get the Delorean working again." :p
Oriko: "...It's a bit of a hobby"
---
Sieg: "Hopefully she has no issue"

-A person sent in response an edited manga panel of the girl that won now saying "You mad?" which was getting spammed by other users-
---
-Indeed, also assuming the Decepticon insignia was just a company logo or the conductor's Cutie Mark'
---
Artoria: "I'm sure he'd be proud to hear those words"
---
-Of course, Marty asks what's going on and if they caused everything, to which Doc answers that it's Marty's kids who are in trouble-
Palutena: She's... complicated, but I suppose she's partially human at the very least.
---
Shez: "I mean I didn't want to be rude and interrupt anything so I'm outside your place... Door's not locked, right?"
---
-it'd remind Kamui of when Kanna and Illya try to swap clothes to fool people-
---
Byleth: "You can't. For all you know, I could just be manipulating you into doing things you don't want to. But if that were the case, would I say it out loud like I just did?"
Kama: So I still guess she kinda demonstrates the why...
---
Aoko: "Not really"
---
-They still do that a lot, being besties after all-
---
Suzune: "Could be some trick..."
Iroha: "But she's also part of the people that saved us"
___

___

___

---

Zelda: "Well, Link and I were in the middle of explaining all they had missed out on."

Purah: "I see... There's quite a lot to tell since the Calamity has fallen, as some of you may have seen already."
---
---
-hmmmm-

-indeed, she'll make sure to get some extra help because the multiverse is vast...-
Lilith: "Sounds like somethibg a looooot of races like to do"
Morrigan: "No kidding"
---
-I don't recall Tamamo meeting tbf-

-The Rulers now have a broadcast of the events-

Osakabehime: "...I guess..." Dang she's pretty! A true scientist waifu!
---
EMIYA: "I take it more of you have monster friends or relatives?"
Kamen Rider Agito: "Depends on each of us"
-Kabuto once again, nodded because Worm sister-
---
-Good for them indeed-

-After all there's little to no traces of Homura's whereabouts-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: So I still guess she kinda demonstrates the why...
---
Aoko: "Not really"
---
-They still do that a lot, being besties after all-
---
Suzune: "Could be some trick..."
Iroha: "But she's also part of the people that saved us"
Palutena: Children often are pure and innocent.
---
Shez: "Oh, nice." -struggles to open the door and get in while carrying a large pot but manages to succeed-

-she also somehow had time to change into something that better fits a more modern world-
1727306406313.png

-ignore the Lysithea, I just think this outfit is cool :V-
---
-oh, they absolutely are, and they're getting better at it too :V-
---
Byleth: "You're free to think however you want of me, but I would really enjoy getting the chance to spend time with all of you." -looking at Suzune with a genuine smile-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Which, yeah, that's not good at all...-
---
-Who once again, spits beams of energy at them-
---
-Oh absolutely-
Yuri: "Maybe I could present them to you soon..." -moreso when he sees they both have purple hair- :V
---
-She probably spent too much time worrying a lot about being in a new place with strangers...-
---
-And so Kaito goes off-
(Before the attack on the Alliance, yeah)

-It's then that a whole lot of lightning is starting to spread throughtout the place trying to get the poeple-
---

Zephyrmon: "Try it, oversized cephalopod!"
Rogue Tamer: "...Is it weird their appearances aren'tso bad?"
Trader Tamer: "H-Hey, focus on beating them!" -internally agrees-
---
-Which Medea is currently trying to do-
...Do you know where she is now?

-She just woke up on that spaceship that was likely a borderline unrecognizable type environment to her, and wandered around before Alphys told her about Chaldea and the Bureau...She's definitely spoken and on good terms with some of the other many Wild Pokemon, but likely didn't have much time to interact with them besides a few conversations with a small number of them-

-Star immediately cast a blue, fog-like barrier to try and shield everyone in the group-

-If anyone is struck regardless, they've badly injured, and if Undyne and/or Moana are among who are, they're temporarily stunned and severally weakened-
___

-To no avail yet?-
-not realizing he had some good stolen-

Nel: "We should figure out where that lightning comes from, so we can shut it down."
[I don't....haven't seen her in so long.]

-trying to dodge while firing more Thunder of King-

-he be like-

-imagine if he saw .GIFfany and had to compare her to Monika-

[Hmm....I feel like I should have paid more attention....]
-to be fair, her Ability is meant to be Unaware-

-waiting at the base-

F:
-getting zapped before the barrier, but it's more of a painful inconvenience-

C:
-with her more bestial appearance comes a bigger temper-

You two stay out of this!

-I wonder how they'll get Lucario out :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-hopefully indeed...-
-Will it be able to?-
-McGucket sends the email to them now-

-The Magical Girls aren't aware of it, but if there's any interference with the internet, or they aren't in their home dimension by now, it might take a while for it to get to them-

Oriko: "...It's a bit of a hobby"
---
Sieg: "Hopefully she has no issue"

-A person sent in response an edited manga panel of the girl that won now saying "You mad?" which was getting spammed by other users-
---
-Indeed, also assuming the Decepticon insignia was just a company logo or the conductor's Cutie Mark'
---
Artoria: "I'm sure he'd be proud to hear those words"
---
-Of course, Marty asks what's going on and if they caused everything, to which Doc answers that it's Marty's kids who are in trouble-
Moon: "Well, most of the food is here is prepared by the Royal Chefs, but I happen to enjoy baking as a hobby, myself. "

Star: "She makes the best pies!"
___

Peridot: "Typical." :rolleyes: "Clearly I just need to prepare an in-depth analysis and review of the characters using my vastly superior intellect!"
___

-With no inherent traces of anything odd about it, neither the train and railroad staff nor any passengers question anything about it-
___

Marco: "Knowing him? Yeah, he totally would be." :p
___

Mabel: "Wait, WHAT?!"

-they're workaholics, tbf :V-
---
Phosphy: "But with a Trainer, that might change." :p
---
-that is true...-
-They take a lot of pride in their work, to be fair- :V

___

Sparky: "(Not until I actually have to fight or battle anything...)"

-Maybe he should battle another one of Chaldea's Pokemon for practice?-
___

-But even that is a lot to take in just by virtue of tons of people from so many different worlds being inspired...-

---

---
---
-hmmmm-

---

---
---
-Good for them indeed-

At the time, it was what we believed about humans, so that was the order we followed. In hindsight, I consider myself lucky I never got any human blood on my hands back then...
___

At least there's references to the Calamity and the original Champions and Tarrey Town still exists, but several characters seemingly not recognizing Link + the near-complete absence of Sheikah Tech and no confirmation of any connection between Malice and the Gloom were very odd choices from a writing standpoint

-I know at least a few characters heremet her, but I forget whether or not Zelda's Servants were also there...-

S-So does that mean...?

Stan :"That old jerk is gone for good?" -Still recalls the Ganondorfs they fought-
___

RELATED BY BLOOD OR DUST OR NOT, ONE DOES NOT NEED TO BE OF THE SAME SPECIES TO BE FAMILY!

heh, Toriel probably knows that better than even any of us.
___

-And now I don't know how to continue this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They take a lot of pride in their work, to be fair- :V

___

Sparky: "(Not until I actually have to fight or battle anything...)"

-Maybe he should battle another one of Chaldea's Pokemon for practice?-
___

-But even that is a lot to take in just by virtue of tons of people from so many different worlds being inspired...-
-that is indeed fair :V-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe you should test your mettle against another Pokemon..."
---
-it's making her dizzy...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will it be able to?-

-The Magical Girls aren't aware of it, but if there's any interference with the internet, or they aren't in their home dimension by now, it might take a while for it to get to them-
-still, he send what he had to say...-

---

---
---
-Good for them indeed-

At the time, it was what we believed about humans, so that was the order we followed. In hindsight, I consider myself lucky I never got any human blood on my hands back then...
___

At least there's references to the Calamity and the original Champions and Tarrey Town still exists, but several characters seemingly not recognizing Link + the near-complete absence of Sheikah Tech and no confirmation of any connection between Malice and the Gloom were very odd choices from a writing standpoint

-I know at least a few characters heremet her, but I forget whether or not Zelda's Servants were also there...-

S-So does that mean...?

Stan :"That old jerk is gone for good?" -Still recalls the Ganondorfs they fought-
___

RELATED BY BLOOD OR DUST OR NOT, ONE DOES NOT NEED TO BE OF THE SAME SPECIES TO BE FAMILY!

___

Alear: "My world wasn't so different with Fell Dragons..."
---
Honestly, if that's the direction they chose, it'd have stood harder as a standalone game

Zelda: "That's what I hope, at the very least. The Calamity was struck straight from its source this time!"
---
Shez: "It feels nice to have people you can call family, regardless of what they are."
---
-so Ingrid would tell Ran and, if possible, Yukari, about Homura-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that is indeed fair :V-
---
Phosphy: "Maybe you should test your mettle against another Pokemon..."
---
-it's making her dizzy...-
-But yeah, there's a variety of jackets there, including some made of leather-
___

Sparky: -GASP- "(You mean a Pokemon battle?)"
___

...Uhh, Ruby? You sure you're alright? You look like you've got a headache...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Do you know where she is now?

-She just woke up on that spaceship that was likely a borderline unrecognizable type environment to her, and wandered around before Alphys told her about Chaldea and the Bureau...She's definitely spoken and on good terms with some of the other many Wild Pokemon, but likely didn't have much time to interact with them besides a few conversations with a small number of them-
-not realizing he had some good stolen-

-trying to dodge while firing more Thunder of King-

-he be like-

-waiting at the base-
-That's quite a shame...-
---
-The electricity of the attack striking Mesogog but he tries to still stand up-
---
-Monika would feel highly insulted... Buuuut at the same time, she would understand the reason-
-Also, oh boy when he meets BB-
---
Boudica: "It's alright, you can do it now" :)
---
-And so he goes off, so now they gotta see...-
-Star immediately cast a blue, fog-like barrier to try and shield everyone in the group-

-If anyone is struck regardless, they've badly injured, and if Undyne and/or Moana are among who are, they're temporarily stunned and severally weakened-
___

Seam: "I wish you luck, But for this world and the Light World adjacent to it, I doubt it'll make a lick of difference!" -Said with a chesire grin, making it clear that, while not outright rooting for or wanting the world to be destroyed, Seam has accepted that it might happen, at least as far as they believe-
___

-To no avail yet?-
Nel: "We should figure out where that lightning comes from, so we can shut it down."
---
-and so they'd look for Jevil?-
F:

C:

Martha: "Ack, w-what was that?!" -then they heard an evil laughter-
Kimberly: "...And there he is..."
---
-Indeed they will, returning to the Light World and looking for Sans-

Rogue Tamer: "...Uh, you interrupted us be-"
Zephyrmon: "If you want your heads to remain attached to your shoulders, shut up" -likewise-
---
-Medea is at least trying to look at anything in the library to see if she can get... Anything to free him-
Medea: "Not in this one..."

-Hopefully it gets through...-

-On that while, Kanna was trying to see if she could use the network to spread the field somehow-
Palutena: Children often are pure and innocent.
---
Shez: "Oh, nice." -struggles to open the door and get in while carrying a large pot but manages to succeed-

-she also somehow had time to change into something that better fits a more modern world-
View attachment 394660

-ignore the Lysithea, I just think this outfit is cool :V-
---
-oh, they absolutely are, and they're getting better at it too :V-
---
Byleth: "You're free to think however you want of me, but I would really enjoy getting the chance to spend time with all of you." -looking at Suzune with a genuine smile-
Kama: I guess you do bring out a good point...
---
Aoko: "...Huh, you really brought that here from another world?"

-It do be-
---
-Moreso with the use of fake ears and contact lenses- :V
---
Suzune: "..."
Oriko: "...Very well. I will put some faith in you at the moment"
Kazumi: "I hope we get along, I'm Kazumi Subaru!"
Iroha: "W-Well, I am Iroha Tamaki"
Moon: "Well, most of the food is here is prepared by the Royal Chefs, but I happen to enjoy baking as a hobby, myself. "

Star: "She makes the best pies!"
___

Peridot: "Typical." :rolleyes: "Clearly I just need to prepare an in-depth analysis and review of the characters using my vastly superior intellect!"
___

-With no inherent traces of anything odd about it, neither the train and railroad staff nor any passengers question anything about it-
___

Marco: "Knowing him? Yeah, he totally would be." :p
___

Mabel: "Wait, WHAT?!"
Oriko: "That so? Though I am curious, now might not be the best time to ask for a slice..."
Kazumi: "I can bake too! Strawberry risotto is my specialty!"
---
-Indeed, she must lay out why Miku was always the best option while Nino and Ichika stood no chance after how mean they were, and how Yotsuba dodn't deserve the win despite knowing the protagonist since childhood! She'll have to point out at Itsuki fans too how their relationship is much more platonic than romantic...-

-And when they give her the reason, bwahahaha! It will be sweet!-
---
Soundwave: "Operation: Disguise on the Rails, complete"
---
Bedivere: "Though you still seemed to have something in your mind..."
---
-Obviously Marty's girlfriend is confused, but Doc says it's good she's there since they're her kids too-
___

S-So does that mean...?

___

___

---
Honestly, if that's the direction they chose, it'd have stood harder as a standalone game

Zelda: "That's what I hope, at the very least. The Calamity was struck straight from its source this time!"
---
Shez: "It feels nice to have people you can call family, regardless of what they are."
---
Morrigan: "Makai has some demons that find human murder fun. They're quite barbaric"
---
Martha: "That's very relieving news... That man's previous lives have given us plenty of troubles"
---
Kamn Rider Agito: "I know that feeling, I was amnesiac once and the family of some acquaintances took care of me on that while"
---
Yukari: "Oh, that girl is still alive then? Might be troublesome to track her down..."
-Sothis suddenly felt like threatning a yokai too-
Yukari: "But it might have intriguibg results"
-And that feeling for Sothis went away-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But yeah, there's a variety of jackets there, including some made of leather-
___

Sparky: -GASP- "(You mean a Pokemon battle?)"
___

...Uhh, Ruby? You sure you're alright? You look like you've got a headache...
-looking at them...-
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah!"
---
Ruby: "I'm thinking a little too much..."

Kama: I guess you do bring out a good point...
---
Aoko: "...Huh, you really brought that here from another world?"

-It do be-
---
-Moreso with the use of fake ears and contact lenses- :V
---
Suzune: "..."
Oriko: "...Very well. I will put some faith in you at the moment"
Kazumi: "I hope we get along, I'm Kazumi Subaru!"
Iroha: "W-Well, I am Iroha Tamaki"
Palutena: And I'll make sure to raise her well/ :)
---
Shez: "That was only like, a second for me." :p -putting the pot on the kitchen counter- "I didn't plan on making food for two though so maybe you'll get to watch me make something after. Will give plenty of time for us to chat." :p
---
-which they bought in secret so the parents wouldn't know- :p
---
-Byleth waiting for the others to say their names before saying hers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "That so? Though I am curious, now might not be the best time to ask for a slice..."
Kazumi: "I can bake too! Strawberry risotto is my specialty!"
---
-Indeed, she must lay out why Miku was always the best option while Nino and Ichika stood no chance after how mean they were, and how Yotsuba dodn't deserve the win despite knowing the protagonist since childhood! She'll have to point out at Itsuki fans too how their relationship is much more platonic than romantic...-

-And when they give her the reason, bwahahaha! It will be sweet!-
---
Soundwave: "Operation: Disguise on the Rails, complete"
---
Bedivere: "Though you still seemed to have something in your mind..."
---
-Obviously Marty's girlfriend is confused, but Doc says it's good she's there since they're her kids too-
Star: "Okay, now you're gonna have to bake it some time!"

-Lily also relates due to her love of pancakes?-
___

Peridot: "I'm going to go break for lunch first! Then I'll show those uncultured and half-brained clods!" -Leaving her room-
___

None of the inhabitants suspect a thing. Perfect!

-Of course, at one point, Astrotrain stops at the Crystal Empire itself-
___

Marco: "Well, I'm certainly still worried about whether or not I'm doing well at weapons training.."
___

Mabel: "The adventure is continuing with all three of them?! Wait, Marty and his girlfriend actually stay together?!" :b:

-looking at them...-
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah!"
---
Ruby: "I'm thinking a little too much..."
-The first several are mostly colored black, brown, and grey-
___

Sparky: "(Heck yeah, I'm up for a battle!)"
___

Lemme guess, about all the interdimensional stuff?

---

---
---

-On that while, Kanna was trying to see if she could use the network to spread the field somehow-

Morrigan: "Makai has some demons that find human murder fun. They're quite barbaric"
---
Martha: "That's very relieving news... That man's previous lives have given us plenty of troubles"
---
Kamn Rider Agito: "I know that feeling, I was amnesiac once and the family of some acquaintances took care of me on that while"
---
Yukari: "Oh, that girl is still alive then? Might be troublesome to track her down..."
Things did eventually change for the better, though...If that wasn't obvious by now. :p
___

At least there's some continuity between the two games, but yeah. Also, I;'m admittedly salty the game never got any DLC...If only because the devs didn't make an enemy like this one:

And yes, I'm aware of how evil of an enemy design that would be :evil:

-Sighs- S-So Ganondorf's dead again...Normally I don't s-speak this harshly, but good riddance. :glare:
___

lost your memories for a while, eh? we've met quite a few people who've gone through amnesia...
___

-Would that intercept the email or otherwise accidentally block it from getting to the Pines on time?-

-he be like-

-That's quite a shame...-

Boudica: "It's alright, you can do it now" :)
...I'm sorry. No one deserves to be separated from their family... -Fists clenched, knowing Dark Samus was likely at fault of that as well-

(I doubt all of the Pokemon that got captured were paying attention to everyone, they were worried about where they were or their families...)

(Not to mention recovering from Phazon...) -Shudders-

---
-and so they'd look for Jevil?-
F:

C:

---

Zephyrmon: "If you want your heads to remain attached to your shoulders, shut up" -likewise-
---
-Medea is at least trying to look at anything in the library to see if she can get... Anything to free him-
Medea: "Not in this one..."
-Everyone who wasn't ducking or taking cover took battle stances upon hearing the evil laugh and Kimberly's confirmation of who the source of it is...-
___

-Sans is currently watching TV, lazing on the couch while Greg lazes on a chair-
___

-Queen Moon and Star might be arriving soon...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: And I'll make sure to raise her well/ :)
---
Shez: "That was only like, a second for me." :p -putting the pot on the kitchen counter- "I didn't plan on making food for two though so maybe you'll get to watch me make something after. Will give plenty of time for us to chat." :p
---
-which they bought in secret so the parents wouldn't know- :p
---
-Byleth waiting for the others to say their names before saying hers-
Kama: ...She does deserve it.
---
Aoko: "Which reminds me, how are things for you?"
---
-Indeed, smart kids taking advantage of online orders- :p
---
Oriko: "I'm Oriko Mikuni, I'll be under you care" -bowed in respect-
-Suzune silent-
Star: "Okay, now you're gonna have to bake it some time!"

-Lily also relates due to her love of pancakes?-
___

Peridot: "I'm going to go break for lunch first! Then I'll show those uncultured and half-brained clods!" -Leaving her room-
___

None of the inhabitants suspect a thing. Perfect!

-Of course, at one point, Astrotrain stops at the Crystal Empire itself-
___

Marco: "Well, I'm certainly still worried about whether or not I'm doing well at weapons training.."
___

Mabel: "The adventure is continuing with all three of them?! Wait, Marty and his girlfriend actually stay together?!" :b:
Kazumi: "Then we'll have to settle it~! I'm so excited thinking about all the foods we'll make~!"
Lily: "I get it, I love pancakes a lot!"
Kazumi: "Ooooh~!"
---
-Of course, not realizing it's not like it will change the ending of the manga and anime, and the upcoming light novel adaptation might keep it- :V
---
Astrotrain: "Alright, arrived at the station" Slag, now I'm trapped in a more confined place. Just what I needed...
-To speak in this mode without being heard outside, he has an internal holographic screen that displays his head like how he is in Transformers Cyberverse-
1727320919568.png

---
Bedivere: "Oh, if that's the case, then there should be no concern"
---
Chrono: If only she knew.
-In the end, all three enter the Delorean, and Marty told Doc that he had to be careful with the road, to which he answers "Where we're going, there'll be no roads" as he reveals the car can fly now!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "Then we'll have to settle it~! I'm so excited thinking about all the foods we'll make~!"
Lily: "I get it, I love pancakes a lot!"
Kazumi: "Ooooh~!"
---
-Of course, not realizing it's not like it will change the ending of the manga and anime, and the upcoming light novel adaptation might keep it- :V
---
Astrotrain: "Alright, arrived at the station" Slag, now I'm trapped in a more confined place. Just what I needed...
-To speak in this mode without being heard outside, he has an internal holographic screen that displays his head like how he is in Transformers Cyberverse-
View attachment 394673
---
Bedivere: "Oh, if that's the case, then there should be no concern"
---
Chrono: If only she knew.
-In the end, all three enter the Delorean, and Marty told Doc that he had to be careful with the road, to which he answers "Where we're going, there'll be no roads" as he reveals the car can fly now!-
-Moon smiled, glad to see the teens already getting along-
___

-That's Peridot some times- :V
___

Excellent work, Astrotrain! Scorponak can't be far from here...

-And the castle itself is surprisingly impressive...-

CrystalCastle.jpg

___

Marco: "Y-Yeah, totally! I'm noticing that I've improved, and hearing it from you guys confirms it!"
___

Mabel: "It can FLY?!"

Dipper: "Yep, this time traveling car just keeps getting cooler throughout the whole movie." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-waiting at the base-
-And so he goes off, so now they gotta see...-
-the Snivy gets to their meeting point?-

F:
---

-Everyone who wasn't ducking or taking cover took battle stances upon hearing the evil laugh and Kimberly's confirmation of who the source of it is...-
___

-Sans is currently watching TV, lazing on the couch while Greg lazes on a chair-
Alear: -sword drawn- "Then we must be ready."

Nerl: "One moment of hesitation is all it takes to lose your life."
---
-do they find Sans being lazy?" :p

---
---
---

Things did eventually change for the better, though...If that wasn't obvious by now. :p
___

At least there's some continuity between the two games, but yeah. Also, I;'m admittedly salty the game never got any DLC...If only because the devs didn't make an enemy like this one:

-Sighs- S-So Ganondorf's dead again...Normally I don't s-speak this harshly, but good riddance. :glare:
___

lost your memories for a while, eh? we've met quite a few people who've gone through amnesia...
___

-Would that intercept the email or otherwise accidentally block it from getting to the Pines on time?-
Alear: "That's... a relief to hear." :)
---
It's evil, but also so cool!

Zelda: "Wait, this man had previous lives?! He... truly is more tenacious than I thought then..."
---
Shez: "Yeah, it's something people B and I know also had to go through. Kinda sucks."

-Byleth nodded in agreement-
---
-probably not?-

-The first several are mostly colored black, brown, and grey-
___

Sparky: "(Heck yeah, I'm up for a battle!)"
___

Lemme guess, about all the interdimensional stuff?
Weiss: Not really my color...
---
Phosphy: "That's the spirit, Sparky!"
---
Ruby: "Yeah..."

Kama: ...She does deserve it.
---
Aoko: "Which reminds me, how are things for you?"
---
-Indeed, smart kids taking advantage of online orders- :p
---
Oriko: "I'm Oriko Mikuni, I'll be under you care" -bowed in respect-
-Suzune silent-

Palutena: Oh, absolutely! Such a sweet girl...
---
Shez: -looking for plates to serve the food in- "Pretty good overall. Getting a weekly pay instead of a contract-by-contract basis is really starting to stack up, and I'm pretty sure I'm finally getting through Draco as well. She's still a jerk but... less so, if that makes sense?"
---
-anyway... Alear, Sieg and Emblem Corn go see Kamui?-
---
-moving the Homura search here because KoP's not part of it-

Ingrid: "I figured you'd think that." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: Oh, absolutely! Such a sweet girl...
---
Shez: -looking for plates to serve the food in- "Pretty good overall. Getting a weekly pay instead of a contract-by-contract basis is really starting to stack up, and I'm pretty sure I'm finally getting through Draco as well. She's still a jerk but... less so, if that makes sense?"
---
-anyway... Alear, Sieg and Emblem Corn go see Kamui?-
---
-moving the Homura search here because KoP's not part of it-

Ingrid: "I figured you'd think that." :p
Kama: How did you end up with her anyway? Actually, none of them are your kids by blood...
---
Aoko: "You know, if she ever needs correction, I can shoot some magic bullets at her" -some standard mage stuff... But this is Aoko Aozaki, so it'd extra hurt-
---
-Indeed they go toooo-
---
-Veeeeery well-
Yukari: "No leads at all though, right?"
-Moon smiled, glad to see the teens already getting along-
___

-That's Peridot some times- :V
___

Excellent work, Astrotrain! Scorponak can't be far from here...

-And the castle itself is surprisingly impressive...-

View attachment 394674
___

Marco: "Y-Yeah, totally! I'm noticing that I've improved, and hearing it from you guys confirms it!"
___

Mabel: "It can FLY?!"

Dipper: "Yep, this time traveling car just keeps getting cooler throughout the whole movie." :p
-Even the cold-hearted assassin who still has her heart closed still to be on the way there-
---
-Indeed, while internally planning how to write her fanfiction where multiple of her OTPs are mutual besties and have stablished families-
-She's a big fan of the Sloth IF spinoff from Re:Zero where Subaru runs away with Rem and has a family with her, so the work on imagining their kids was already done by the author- :V
---
Rumble: "Okay, that's actually pretty awesome..."
Shockwave: "Correct, the levels of magical energy coming from this place are quite elevated"
Astrotrain: "Yeah, let's hope we just find that enormous bug soon though"
---
Musashi: "Also, it's cute to see you cheered up" :p
---
-And so it flies towards the camera, ending the movie as the credits roll-
Amy: "Well, that was actually a fun one"
___

___

___

---

Zelda: "Wait, this man had previous lives?! He... truly is more tenacious than I thought then..."
---
Shez: "Yeah, it's something people B and I know also had to go through. Kinda sucks."

---
-probably not?-
Lilith_ "Sooooo, happy ending then?"
---
Jeanne: "You weren't there, but he had reincarnated more than once before. I don't like speaking ill of the dead, but I hope this was his last attempt at it"
---
Kamen Rider Agito: "It was long ago and I remebered things back, but it's hard to forget how it changes one's life"
---
-Well, she's not necessarily trying to hack McGucket...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Even the cold-hearted assassin who still has her heart closed still to be on the way there-
---
-Indeed, while internally planning how to write her fanfiction where multiple of her OTPs are mutual besties and have stablished families-
-She's a big fan of the Sloth IF spinoff from Re:Zero where Subaru runs away with Rem and has a family with her, so the work on imagining their kids was already done by the author- :V
---
Rumble: "Okay, that's actually pretty awesome..."
Shockwave: "Correct, the levels of magical energy coming from this place are quite elevated"
Astrotrain: "Yeah, let's hope we just find that enormous bug soon though"
---
Musashi: "Also, it's cute to see you cheered up" :p
---
-And so it flies towards the camera, ending the movie as the credits roll-
Amy: "Well, that was actually a fun one"
Moon: (given all she's been through, I can hardly blame her for not being as open...)
___

-So Peridot's already behind- :V
___

I dare say it's even reminiscent of the palaces of the Diamonds...
___

Marco: "Eheheh, not the first time I've heard that." 😅 -Can be humble sometimes-
___

Mabel: "For a sci-movie, that was awesome! It even had some romance and strong moral lessons!"

Dipper: "Told you guys it's a good movie." :p

Weiss: Not really my color...
---
Phosphy: "That's the spirit, Sparky!"
---
Ruby: "Yeah..."
-However, among the next colors of leather jackets she'd find are blue ones and white ones-
___

Pichu: "(A Pokemon battle?!)" :surprised: "(But...Who are you gonna fight, big brother? There's tons of other Pokemon here...)"

Sparky: "(...Okay, that's a good question...)" 😅
___

Believe me, you're far from the first person who was shocked to learn all that here. Had I not watched a ton of anime before reaching the surface, I'd have a hard time processing it myself!

-She's from a timeline where Frisk told her that anime was real- :V

---

---

---
-probably not?-
---
Jeanne: "You weren't there, but he had reincarnated more than once before. I don't like speaking ill of the dead, but I hope this was his last attempt at it"
---
Kamen Rider Agito: "It was long ago and I remebered things back, but it's hard to forget how it changes one's life"
---
That's a whole other story in of itself. :p
___

Tbh, I kinda missed the Guardians in general, so combining them with TotK's own most frightening and arguably most dangerous enemy would've been terrifyingly awesome

I-I wasn't there, myself, but Chaldea had to deal with t-two separate incarnations of him...

Stan: "We were there, and the guy he was no joke."

Ford: "One version of him specialized in magic and was seeking vengeance and resources following a previous defeat, and another one was a warlord with a massive army who was trying to obtain the Triforce of Courage..."
___

heh. true that...

-Can somewhat relate due to recalling faint memories of past timeliens, as well as being the only person he knew who was aware of the resets and one of the very few who still remembered Gaster, but not being able to remember much else-

___

-In that case, perhaps his warning and call for help to the Pines isn't compromised, but the interference with the internet might still keep the email from reaching any of them for a while...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: How did you end up with her anyway? Actually, none of them are your kids by blood...
---
Aoko: "You know, if she ever needs correction, I can shoot some magic bullets at her" -some standard mage stuff... But this is Aoko Aozaki, so it'd extra hurt-
---
-Indeed they go toooo-
---
-Veeeeery well-
Yukari: "No leads at all though, right?"
Palu: Each of them have their own stories, but it all boils down to the same way you've started to follow me; they spent time with me and eventually grew fond of me. And they became family.
---
Shez: "I don't think I really need it... but thanks for the thought, at least." -serving plates of food now; it's a yummy lasagna-

-whether Aoko can see Arval or no is up to you, btw :V-
---
-who is trainiiiiiing-
---
Ingrid: "None yet..."

-However, among the next colors of leather jackets she'd find are blue ones and white ones-
___

Pichu: "(A Pokemon battle?!)" :surprised: "(But...Who are you gonna fight, big brother? There's tons of other Pokemon here...)"

Sparky: "(...Okay, that's a good question...)" 😅
___

Believe me, you're far from the first person who was shocked to learn all that here. Had I not watched a ton of anime before reaching the surface, I'd have a hard time processing it myself!

-She's from a timeline where Frisk told her that anime was real- :V
Weiss: Now we're talking!
---
Phosphy: "Probably not someone bigger for now." :lol:
---
Ruby: "...Sounds like you had an easy time processing it."

---
---
---
___

Tbh, I kinda missed the Guardians in general, so combining them with TotK's own most frightening and arguably most dangerous enemy would've been terrifyingly awesome

I-I wasn't there, myself, but Chaldea had to deal with t-two separate incarnations of him...

Ford: "One version of him specialized in magic and was seeking vengeance and resources following a previous defeat, and another one was a warlord with a massive army who was trying to obtain the Triforce of Courage..."
___

heh. true that...

-Can somewhat relate due to recalling faint memories of past timeliens, as well as being the only person he knew who was aware of the resets and one of the very few who still remembered Gaster, but not being able to remember much else-

___

-In that case, perhaps his warning and call for help to the Pines isn't compromised, but the interference with the internet might still keep the email from reaching any of them for a while...-
Alear: "But it seems it ended well either way."
---
Zelda: "I... don't know how that's even possible... He was sealed away for thousands of years... I saw it happen with my own eyes."
---
Byleth: Sothis and Arval would relate...
---
-the weirdness magnetism will prevent their plans from progressing for a while anyway- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: (given all she's been through, I can hardly blame her for not being as open...)
___

-So Peridot's already behind- :V
___

I dare say it's even reminiscent of the palaces of the Diamonds...
___

Marco: "Eheheh, not the first time I've heard that." 😅 -Can be humble sometimes-
___

Mabel: "For a sci-movie, that was awesome! It even had some romance and strong moral lessons!"

Dipper: "Told you guys it's a good movie." :p
-Indeed. It's a good thing Tart and Kazumi have a much more positive outlook in life and Oriko does make an attempt at social relationships, even if out of convrnience-
-Iroha seems timid though-
---
-Indeed- :V -She would reach the cafeteria soon!-
Kazumi: -Sees her- "...That Soul Gem in your forehead is pretty" :O
---
Astrotrain: "...So they would be trouble if they see us..."
Ravage: "We'll do our best to blend in the shadows" -helps that in cassette mode they become tiny making them hardly noticeable-
---
Musashi: "I did mean it though!"
Arthur: "Heh, now drink some water, you need it"
---
Chrono: -Mutters- "Though the second one is better"
Amy: "So that's why they call it a secret"
Palu: Each of them have their own stories, but it all boils down to the same way you've started to follow me; they spent time with me and eventually grew fond of me. And they became family.
---
Shez: "I don't think I really need it... but thanks for the thought, at least." -serving plates of food now; it's a yummy lasagna-

-whether Aoko can see Arval or no is up to you, btw :V-
---
-who is trainiiiiiing-
---
Ingrid: "None yet..."
Just realized I never replied to this lmao

Byleth: "And what about you?" -to Suzune-
Kama: Well, good for them. You are always pending on them and making sure they're safe after all.
---
Aoko: "Ooooh, some pasta~ By the way, whose that?" -she can-
---
-Managing to destroy many drones-
---
Yukari: "I highly doubt she just vanished without a trace, what if she chased down those evil girls?"
---
Suzune: "...I am Suzune Amano"
___

___

heh. true that...

___

---
Zelda: "I... don't know how that's even possible... He was sealed away for thousands of years... I saw it happen with my own eyes."
---
---
-the weirdness magnetism will prevent their plans from progressing for a while anyway- :V
Morrigan: "Well good for you, humans are fun" :p
---
Martha: "Given the... Wildly different timelines and periods that we know so far of Hyrule's history, it wouldn't be surprising that it happened so long ago that any records of his actions had been altered and forgotten over the passage of time"
---
-And by now, it seems they finished cooking and baking everything that needed to be done-
---
-Oh indeed to both-
Kanna: "...You can't be serious"
Sasa: "What's wrong? Also, FRANZ! That's not how you do a massage! Put in more effort, will ya?!" -yeah, by now they also got to brainwash the lilputtians as labor force, though unlike the gnomes that means they think they've always served them-
Kanna: "The very same field that we thought could work in our favor? Tsk, it's doing the contrary..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Well, good for them. You are always pending on them and making sure they're safe after all.
---
Aoko: "Ooooh, some pasta~ By the way, whose that?" -she can-
---
-Managing to destroy many drones-
---
Yukari: "I highly doubt she just vanished without a trace, what if she chased down those evil girls?"
---
Suzune: "...I am Suzune Amano"
Palu: As a good mother should~
---
Arval: "Oh? You can see me?"

Shez: "That's Arval, the person I talked about. Y'know, 'the voice in my head' and stuff."
---
Kamui: -wiping her forehead- "I think that's enough for today..."
---
Ingrid: "Who we don't even know the location of..."
---
Byleth: -nods- "Nice to meet you all. I am Byleth Eisner." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed. It's a good thing Tart and Kazumi have a much more positive outlook in life and Oriko does make an attempt at social relationships, even if out of convrnience-
-Iroha seems timid though-
---
-Indeed- :V -She would reach the cafeteria soon!-
Kazumi: -Sees her- "...That Soul Gem in your forehead is pretty" :O
---
Astrotrain: "...So they would be trouble if they see us..."
Ravage: "We'll do our best to blend in the shadows" -helps that in cassette mode they become tiny making them hardly noticeable-
---
Musashi: "I did mean it though!"
Arthur: "Heh, now drink some water, you need it"
---
Chrono: -Mutters- "Though the second one is better"
Amy: "So that's why they call it a secret"
Moon: (Iroha also seems rather timid about meeting new people or socializing, but that's entirely understandable as well...)
___

Peridot: "...Soul Gem? Well, I guess it technically counts as our Soul as well, being the source of our very being and mind as wel-WAIT! I've never seen you around here before! Who are you?"
___

Remain hidden unless otherwise ordered. We don't know the full extent of what this land's soldiers and leaders are capable of...
___

Marco: "Thanks..." -Goes to drink some water, then sighs-
___

"Shark still looks fake."

:V

Mabel: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but good choice, you guys!"

Weiss: Now we're talking!
---
Phosphy: "Probably not someone bigger for now." :lol:
---
Ruby: "...Sounds like you had an easy time processing it."
-The styles vary for most of the jackets as well, with each one being mostly unique-
___

-So definitely not Corrin, Heshima, or even the Water-type Moana and Mr. Fish given their high levels- :V
___

I learned a lot about a lot of this stuff from human anime that Alphys introduced to me back when monsters were still living in the Underground. :p

---
---
---
Morrigan: "Well good for you, humans are fun" :p
---
Martha: "Given the... Wildly different timelines and periods that we know so far of Hyrule's history, it wouldn't be surprising that it happened so long ago that any records of his actions had been altered and forgotten over the passage of time"
---
-And by now, it seems they finished cooking and baking everything that needed to be done-
---
-Oh indeed to both-
Kanna: "...You can't be serious"
Sasa: "What's wrong? Also, FRANZ! That's not how you do a massage! Put in more effort, will ya?!" -yeah, by now they also got to brainwash the lilputtians as labor force, though unlike the gnomes that means they think they've always served them-
Kanna: "The very same field that we thought could work in our favor? Tsk, it's doing the contrary..."
It totally did. :grin: Believe it or not, a human kid was even one of the people who saved us!

-By now, she's aware that Asriel was the one who truly freed them by using the powers he obtained at the time to dispel the barrier, but talking about what happened to him, as well as the fact that he targeted Basel and Chaldea more than once is an even more complicated and tragic tale...-

___

W-We even encountered the same one at another point in time, s-specifically in the youngest Link's timeline...

-But wouldn't that contradict this Ganondorf being sealed away during the reign of Hyrule's founders and first king and queen?-
___

-Meaning all of the food for Chaldea's celebration is ready!-
___

-This is a disgrace to Big Henry- >:V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: As a good mother should~
---
Arval: "Oh? You can see me?"

Shez: "That's Arval, the person I talked about. Y'know, 'the voice in my head' and stuff."
---
Kamui: -wiping her forehead- "I think that's enough for today..."
---
Ingrid: "Who we don't even know the location of..."
---
Byleth: -nods- "Nice to meet you all. I am Byleth Eisner." :)
Kama: They're so lucky to have you...
---
Aoko: "Huh, they're kind of... Grumpy"
---
-Indeed, it's nice that the TSAB provides them with competent drones when they wanna blow some steam-
---
Yukari: "Alternatively, maybe she tried to go back in time, who knows?"
---
Kazumi: "The pleasure is mine" :)
Oriko: "I'm grateful over your mercy on us"
Moon: (Iroha also seems rather timid about meeting new people or socializing, but that's entirely understandable as well...)
___

Peridot: "...Soul Gem? Well, I guess it technically counts as our Soul as well, being the source of our very being and mind as wel-WAIT! I've never seen you around here before! Who are you?"
___

Remain hidden unless otherwise ordered. We don't know the full extent of what this land's soldiers and leaders are capable of...
___

Marco: "Thanks..." -Goes to drink some water, then sighs-
___

"Shark still looks fake."

:V

Mabel: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but good choice, you guys!"
-Indeed, they really will need to help these girls come out of their shells-
-In fact, can Moon tell that they were tasked to come here to meet Lily, Star and Marco given their age?-
---
Kazumi: "Ah, my name is Kazumi and I'm new here! I'm a magical girl and it's nice to meet you!"
---
-They all did affirmative nods as they were deployed-
---
-Feels nice and refreshing-
---
LOOOOOOOOOL

Amy: "Heheh, you're welcome for that! No I wonder about the sequels"
Chrono: ❗

Top Bottom