• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Says a lot even he would agree the multiverse was better without the Incubators-
---
Kazumi: "True... That was days ago though..."
---
-Indeed, so Blackout is soon told to put Scorponok to dig into the ground and look for the location of his much larger namesake-
---
Arthur: "We also had lifetimes to refine ourselves" :p
---
-Indeed, he's definitely gotta- :V
Moon: (Whatever his intentions were, it doesn't nor will it ever absolve him of all the horrible things he himself did...)
___

Peridot: "You've been here for several days?

...There are a lot of people living on this admittedly huge property."
___

-Does he find anything?-
___

Marco: "While I'm still only a teenager..."
___

-And thus Chrono (somewhat reluctantly) shares his opinions on the sequels?-

Alear: "...Please tell me this isn't leading to another spar..."
---
Zelda: "Now don't worry, the sword is totally fine now. Finding a way to restore it was part of the plan."

-Link takes out the sword and indeed, it looks good at new... if anything...-
View attachment 394740
-it looks slightly different...-

Wolf: "Is it just me or does it feel so much stronger?"
---
Frank: "Yeah, that's kinda how things were before the strike. Every day."
---
-especially Alina-

-she's the perfect kind of unhinged that he wants and can create more chaos- :p
Lilith: "Don't worry, I'll drag her elsewhere before she tries that"
Morrigan: -POUTS-
---
Irisviel: "I can feel it flowing with even more divine energy than before..."
Luvia: "I'm sure Lady da Vinci would like to see what those news runes embedded on it mean"
-In particularly, the Master Sword is gleaming quite brightly because of Iroha's presence the same way it does to whenever there was Malice or Gloom-
Totally not foreshadowing she might be able to use her Doppel eventually
---
Kamen Rider Fourze: "That is so... AWESOME!"
Kamen Rider Amazon: "Amazon, impressed by new friends"
---
-On the least they don't on that part, yeah- :V

-And indeed, Alina is one of the fewmad and evil enough thatshe would go along with all of his schemes even if she ended dying, because of what it would bring to the world would be amusing to her-

-And again, Kagari would have without caring what happened to the world so long he made Suzune suffer-
-Undyne cackled at that-
___

I-It's radiating more magic and divine energy than before...A-And it even looks different! H-How did you repair it? :surprised:
___

YOU WOULDN'T FIND IT SO AWESOME IF YOU HAD TO COOK THOUSANDS OF MEALS PER DAY! EVEN IF THAT IS ADMITTEDLY QUITE AN IMPRESSIVE SKILL US EXPERT CHEFS HAVE.
___

-Had they crossed paths with Bill Cipher sooner, Gravity Falls or even Basel might've been in even worse trouble...Not like they weren't already in serious danger back when the triangular dream demon was alive, but with how powerful these five Magical Girls are...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Fair enough ,so Weiss herself might be surprised to hear that the team's considering some matching outfits later- :p

___

Sparky: "(Hey, excuse me!)"

(Hmm?) -Turns around- (Oh, a Pikachu?)
___

-But in this case it, that discrimination wasn't borderline universal like it used to be for monsters-

-Unlike the Underground, Menagerie was a well-known location and most of the Faunus there simply wanted to avoid any discrimination or conflict-
-she absolutely would-
---
Weiss: "Oh, you're one of those Pokemon that were saved form Phazon." :)
---
-it still says a lot that they have to make their haven outside Remnant to be free of discrimination-

-the main difference between that and monsters sealed in the Underground is that Faunus had the choice to hide-

-Yeah LOL-
Kama: -Looking for some- Say, I've been thinking about your angel...
---
Aoko: "Heh, you already think of me that high?"
---
Sieg: "Yeah, she's a... Magical girl, right?"
---
-...Speaking of her, did she bring her and thus Byleth alongside her?-
---
Suzune: "...I'll have that noted" -she may have been an assassin, but yeah, her skills pale in comparison to Byleth who even before becoming a goddess had more years of experience-
Palu: Oh, what about Pit?
---
Shez: "I got a great feeling about you. Plus, we've been chatting on these things for a while." :p -holds phone-
---
Kamui: "That she is, but above all else she's my daughter's best friend... and also legally her aunt but they behave a lot more like twin sisters." :p
---
Byleth: 👁 _ 👁
---
-she was the scariest mercenary in Fodlan BEFORE Sothis woke up, having goddess powers made her exponentially more terrifying-

Byleth: "Good. Now, since I just dropped this on you suddenly, I'll leave you the choice on when we start so we can be at a comfortable beginning."

Lilith: "Don't worry, I'll drag her elsewhere before she tries that"
Morrigan: -POUTS-
---
Irisviel: "I can feel it flowing with even more divine energy than before..."
Luvia: "I'm sure Lady da Vinci would like to see what those news runes embedded on it mean"
-In particularly, the Master Sword is gleaming quite brightly because of Iroha's presence the same way it does to whenever there was Malice or Gloom-
Totally not foreshadowing she might be able to use her Doppel eventually
---
Kamen Rider Fourze: "That is so... AWESOME!"
Kamen Rider Amazon: "Amazon, impressed by new friends"
---
-On the least they don't on that part, yeah- :V

-And indeed, Alina is one of the fewmad and evil enough thatshe would go along with all of his schemes even if she ended dying, because of what it would bring to the world would be amusing to her-

-And again, Kagari would have without caring what happened to the world so long he made Suzune suffer-
-Undyne cackled at that-
___

I-It's radiating more magic and divine energy than before...A-And it even looks different! H-How did you repair it? :surprised:
___

YOU WOULDN'T FIND IT SO AWESOME IF YOU HAD TO COOK THOUSANDS OF MEALS PER DAY! EVEN IF THAT IS ADMITTEDLY QUITE AN IMPRESSIVE SKILL US EXPERT CHEFS HAVE.
___

-Had they crossed paths with Bill Cipher sooner, Gravity Falls or even Basel might've been in even worse trouble...Not like they weren't already in serious danger back when the triangular dream demon was alive, but with how powerful these five Magical Girls are...-
Alear: -holding her laughter at that one-
---
Zelda: "That's another, very long story, but the short version is that I was transported back in Hyrule's founding and made a plan that consisted of, well, turning into an immortal dragon so I could bring enough energy to restore it. I could share the longer version later."

Link: "...The runes show up when I fuse something with it, like what I showed a minute ago. For some reason, the sword just... absorbs it and looks cooler."

Wolf: "Fascinating..."
---
Shez: "There's a reason B and I avoid working in the kitchen unless it's for ourselves." :p
---
-anyway, they peek into MacGucket's email or nah?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: (Whatever his intentions were, it doesn't nor will it ever absolve him of all the horrible things he himself did...)
___

Peridot: "You've been here for several days?

...There are a lot of people living on this admittedly huge property."
___

-Does he find anything?-
___

Marco: "While I'm still only a teenager..."
___

-And thus Chrono (somewhat reluctantly) shares his opinions on the sequels?-
-Oh, no question of that either-
---
Kazumi: "A few by now..."
---
-He would soon find a series of tunnels-
---
Artoria: "Indeed, you still have time to learn"
---
Chrono: "...They're okay"
Palu: Oh, what about Pit?
---
Shez: "I got a great feeling about you. Plus, we've been chatting on these things for a while." :p -holds phone-
---
Kamui: "That she is, but above all else she's my daughter's best friend... and also legally her aunt but they behave a lot more like twin sisters." :p
---
Byleth: 👁 _ 👁
---
-she was the scariest mercenary in Fodlan BEFORE Sothis woke up, having goddess powers made her exponentially more terrifying-

Byleth: "Good. Now, since I just dropped this on you suddenly, I'll leave you the choice on when we start so we can be at a comfortable beginning."
Kama: It's just that he seems... Um... How do I put it lightly?
---
Aoko: "Hasn't it been just like a month?"
---
Sieg: "Huh, I didn't think of the technicality that she's her aunt... I guess it's hard to when they're the same age"
---
Yukari: "Oh, there you are"
---
Iroha: "Hmmm, could it be some days from now on?"
-Undyne cackled at that-
___

___

___

---
Zelda: "That's another, very long story, but the short version is that I was transported back in Hyrule's founding and made a plan that consisted of, well, turning into an immortal dragon so I could bring enough energy to restore it. I could share the longer version later."

Link: "...The runes show up when I fuse something with it, like what I showed a minute ago. For some reason, the sword just... absorbs it and looks cooler."

---
Shez: "There's a reason B and I avoid working in the kitchen unless it's for ourselves." :p
---
Lilith: "You wouldn't believe how much I have to babysit her despite being the younger one!"
Morrigan: "Hey!"
---
Kiyohime: "You became a dragon?!"
Osakabehime: "You're now immortal?!"
Tamamo: "You went back in time?!"
-Also how Link at that the sword gleamed at the crossbow-wielding teen?-
---
Kamen Rider Faiz: "...Really?"
EMIYA: "Really"
---
-Indeed to both statements-
Kanna: "...Well, finally something interesting"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Oh, no question of that either-
---
Kazumi: "A few by now..."
---
-He would soon find a series of tunnels-
---
Artoria: "Indeed, you still have time to learn"
---
Chrono: "...They're okay"
Moon: (But I can't tell them that Toffee was responsible for killing my mother yet. It's clear they're all glad to finally be free from the effects that curse those Incubators inflicted upon them and are trying to make the most of their lives, and I doubt they would take the revelation that the same monster who wiped out the creatures responsible for their and so many others' suffering also murdered my mother and Mewni's previous queen well...) :urg:
___

Peridot: "Have you been able to talk to anyone about your old friends? What about those other Magical Girls?"
___

___

Marco: "How long did it take for some of you to become master swordsmen?"
___

Mabel: "...Well, that's still a step-up from them being bad. Like a lot of sequels are!"

-she absolutely would-
---
Weiss: "Oh, you're one of those Pokemon that were saved form Phazon." :)
---
-it still says a lot that they have to make their haven outside Remnant to be free of discrimination-

-the main difference between that and monsters sealed in the Underground is that Faunus had the choice to hide-
-For now though, she still browsing for a leather jacket?-
___

Sparky: "(There's a lot a Pokemon who were, so I guess it's obvious since most of us are new here...)" 😅 "(Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Sparky!)"

(It's nice to meet you, Sparky!) -Bows as a polite greeting-
___

It almost sounds the biggest difference was more like that they had the choice to go into hiding...Aside the implication that things at least weren't a violent conflict like the old wars Asgore, Toriel and Gerson fought in.

---

---
---
Lilith: "You wouldn't believe how much I have to babysit her despite being the younger one!"
---
---
---
Somehow, I can believe that. :p
___

Lapis: "You spent thousands of years as a dragon?!"

H-How did you even become a dragon? :surprised:

-What Digi asked?-
___

I WISH I WAS MERELY EXAGGERATING...
___

-A warning and call for help addressed to some "Pines"...?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: (But I can't tell them that Toffee was responsible for killing my mother yet. It's clear they're all glad to finally be free from the effects that curse those Incubators inflicted upon them and are trying to make the most of their lives, and I doubt they would take the revelation that the same monster who wiped out the creatures responsible for their and so many others' suffering also murdered my mother and Mewni's previous queen well...) :urg:
___

Peridot: "Have you been able to talk to anyone about your old friends? What about those other Magical Girls?"
___

___

Marco: "How long did it take for some of you to become master swordsmen?"
___

Mabel: "...Well, that's still a step-up from them being bad. Like a lot of sequels are!"
-No, they wouldn't, even if they are aware he was an enemy to the people that saved them-
---
Kazumi: "Well, they do also know that... Had to to convince them to remain alive"
---
-Soon excavating through the trail of tunnels, Scorponok was able to finally locate his much larger namesake-

-There he was, the Titan of legend inside a chasm that accomodates to his size, the original Scorponok, in his gargantuan city-sized scorpion beast mode-

1727637767534.png

-He appeared limp though, his optics weren't turned on and and his head hanging down, along his claws and building-sized legs resting on the ground, but retaining his coloration indicated he wasn't dead yet. He had to be alive and locked in stasis mode like Trypticon and Tidal Wave, so on the least, finding him is good news-

-...The bad news, however, is that he wasn't alone, as there was a whole lot of Crystal Empire guards surrounding him... And that there are Cybertronian stowaways in him that have their weapons pointed right at the guards-
---
Musashi: "Plenty of years, heheheh..."
---
Chrono: "Just watch and judge them yourself..."
Amy: "Geez, rude"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: It's just that he seems... Um... How do I put it lightly?
---
Aoko: "Hasn't it been just like a month?"
---
Sieg: "Huh, I didn't think of the technicality that she's her aunt... I guess it's hard to when they're the same age"
---
Yukari: "Oh, there you are"
---
Iroha: "Hmmm, could it be some days from now on?"
Palu: No need to hold back. If you have something to say, tell me as it is.
---
Shez: "It's been a really fun month though." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I bet not even they think about it. I wonder if they've met the most recent member of the family though." -Sitonai-
---
Byleth: "How is the search going?"

Ingrid: "Well, we're trying to figure things out. The omniverse is very vast, after all."

Byleth: -nods- "That is fair enough..." I can't wish for them to find her quickly... but I hope they do...
---
Byleth: "That is perfectly fair. When are you thinking would be right?"

-For now though, she still browsing for a leather jacket?-
___

Sparky: "(There's a lot a Pokemon who were, so I guess it's obvious since most of us are new here...)" 😅 "(Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Sparky!)"

(It's nice to meet you, Sparky!) -Bows as a polite greeting-
___

It almost sounds the biggest difference was more like that they had the choice to go into hiding...Aside the implication that things at least weren't a violent conflict like the old wars Asgore, Toriel and Gerson fought in.
-she do be, yes-
---
Weiss: "So this one has a name... do you have a Trainer?"

Phosphy: "Sup?"

Weiss: "That answers my question."
---
-Ruby was hesitating...-

-that said more than any word would-

---
---
---
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

Alear: "I can definitely see it."
---
Zelda: "It's... a very long story. How about we sit down as I explain it."

Link: -pointing the Master Sword at Iroha- "The sword... it's reacting to you."
---
Shez: "Like I said, there's a reason I keep saying no." :p
---
-interesting...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: No need to hold back. If you have something to say, tell me as it is.
---
Shez: "It's been a really fun month though." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I bet not even they think about it. I wonder if they've met the most recent member of the family though." -Sitonai-
---
Byleth: "How is the search going?"

Ingrid: "Well, we're trying to figure things out. The omniverse is very vast, after all."

Byleth: -nods- "That is fair enough..." I can't wish for them to find her quickly... but I hope they do...
---
Byleth: "That is perfectly fair. When are you thinking would be right?"
Kama: He feels like he was useless.
---
Aoko: "Even if it's mostly just complaining?"
---
Sieg: "Your family is quite big, if I recall"
---
Yukari: "Hopefully we can find something amongst this large pile of spacedust"
---
Oriko: "Perhaps in a couple of days. We require to get adjusted to whichever living conditions yoy'll grant us"
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

___

---

---
---
-interesting...-
-Morrigan crossed arms and POUTED-
---
Jeanne: "Fair enough..."

Iroha: "...Um, sorry but...I don't know what that means..."
---
Martha: "...By the way, are you all remaining transformed or...?"
Kamen Rider Vice: "It's simply to keep the iconicity and charm of someone like moi~! Also, the roleplayer feels too la,y to look for untansformed pictures of all each, and 42 is a lot for one post you know?"
---
-And so they would start to read the e-mail-
Kanna: "Seems we understimated that old man"
Sasa: "Huuuuh?! How did my magic not work on him?!"
Minou: "Maybe we should take info out of him..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: He feels like he was useless.
---
Aoko: "Even if it's mostly just complaining?"
---
Sieg: "Your family is quite big, if I recall"
---
Yukari: "Hopefully we can find something amongst this large pile of spacedust"
---
Oriko: "Perhaps in a couple of days. We require to get adjusted to whichever living conditions yoy'll grant us"
Palutena: ....What do you mean by that?
---
Shez: "Come on! We did way more than just that."
---
Kamui: "Oh, it really is. I wonder if Sitonai is fitting in well..."
---
Ingrid: "But she really could be anywhere, anywhen... It's not an easy task, even for us."
---
Byleth: "That is fair enough."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No, they wouldn't, even if they are aware he was an enemy to the people that saved them-
---
Kazumi: "Well, they do also know that... Had to to convince them to remain alive"
---
-Soon excavating through the trail of tunnels, Scorponok was able to finally locate his much larger namesake-

-There he was, the Titan of legend inside a chasm that accomodates to his size, the original Scorponok, in his gargantuan city-sized scorpion beast mode-

View attachment 394756

-He appeared limp though, his optics weren't turned on and and his head hanging down, along his claws and building-sized legs resting on the ground, but retaining his coloration indicated he wasn't dead yet. He had to be alive and locked in stasis mode like Trypticon and Tidal Wave, so on the least, finding him is good news-

-...The bad news, however, is that he wasn't alone, as there was a whole lot of Crystal Empire guards surrounding him... And that there are Cybertronian stowaways in him that have their weapons pointed right at the guards-
---
Musashi: "Plenty of years, heheheh..."
---
Chrono: "Just watch and judge them yourself..."
Amy: "Geez, rude"
Moon: (I'll tell them at a later time, but for now, they deserve the chance to be happy, and the teenagers of their group need the chance to make friends as well...)
___

Peridot: "Wait, what?"
___

...Tell me this is some kind of poorly structured joke...
___

Marco: "Well, that's just further proof that I need to keep training!"
___

Mabel: "That tone was tots harsh..."

-she do be, yes-
---
Weiss: "So this one has a name... do you have a Trainer?"

Phosphy: "Sup?"

Weiss: "That answers my question."
---
-Ruby was hesitating...-

-that said more than any word would-
-There's biker-styled ones, fancy ones, plain ones that allow for customization...-
___

(Miss Phosphora? You're Sparky's Trainer?) :surprised:

(...Actually, that makes sense considering that Pikachu are Electric-type Pokemon...)

___

...I guess tons of people have to deal with wars and persecution, huh?

---

---
---
-interesting...-
---

---
Kamen Rider Vice: "It's simply to keep the iconicity and charm of someone like moi~! Also, the roleplayer feels too la,y to look for untansformed pictures of all each, and 42 is a lot for one post you know?"
---
-Undyne was outright cackling-
___

-Standing in front of Iroha- The reader's digest version of that is that Iroha and her friends come from a world where mages with powers like hers were tricked by an entire species of creatures into putting their SOULs in gemstone necklackes that granted them magic powers, but also cursed them to eventually mutate into mindless giant Witches that wreaked havoc and destruction, with any remaining memories or sense of their true selves being trapped deep within their minds. Ingrid used her Box to to dispel that curse, and the Master Sword's reacting to a remnant of the curse's permanently stalled infection. Does that resolve any possible conflict here? Yes? Good. :glare:

-The only times Alphys speaks that angrily and without stuttering evenb once are when she's completely done, and, well...she's kinda utterly fed up with conflicts and danger after everything that's happened since Toffee's return- :V

___

...Something tells me you'd get along well with Wade...
___

-If they can get to his mansion without drawing attention or suspicion, that is...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
___

-Standing in front of Iroha- The reader's digest version of that is that Iroha and her friends come from a world where mages with powers like hers were tricked by an entire species of creatures into putting their SOULs in gemstone necklackes that granted them magic powers, but also cursed them to eventually mutate into mindless giant Witches that wreaked havoc and destruction, with any remaining memories or sense of their true selves being trapped deep within their minds. Ingrid used her Box to to dispel that curse, and the Master Sword's reacting to a remnant of the curse's permanently stalled infection. Does that resolve any possible conflict here? Yes? Good. :glare:

-The only times Alphys speaks that angrily and without stuttering evenb once are when she's completely done, and, well...she's kinda utterly fed up with conflicts and danger after everything that's happened since Toffee's return- :V

___

___

-If they can get to his mansion without drawing attention or suspicion, that is...-
Alear: "It's alright, Morrigan. I'm sure there are moment where you don't need to always be looked over like that... right?"
---
Zelda: "It is quite the tale, however." :p

Link: -before Alphys spoke- "This sword... it glows when it senses malicious powers, like Ganondorf's. I'm not sure how trustworthy that makes you."

-then Alphys's explanation-

Link: "...I didn't understand any of that."

Zelda: "If I understand correctly, she's cursed with a dark power but is ultimately a good person."

Purah: "Having your entire soul trapped in a gem? Now THAT is interesting."
---
That is so ****ing true! Both things, I mean. But someone, you totally would've done it, Digi.

Frank: "...Who the **** is Digi?"

Don't worry about it, Frank. All that matters is that he knows I'm talking to him.

Frank: "..."
---
-but... what if he knew someone who could help with this whole field thing?-

-There's biker-styled ones, fancy ones, plain ones that allow for customization...-
___

(Miss Phosphora? You're Sparky's Trainer?) :surprised:

(...Actually, that makes sense considering that Pikachu are Electric-type Pokemon...)

___

...I guess tons of people have to deal with wars and persecution, huh?
-her eyes look at the fancy ones because of course-
---
Phosphy: "And also he's adorable." :p
---
Ruby: "Seems to be the one constant with every world we see..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: ....What do you mean by that?
---
Shez: "Come on! We did way more than just that."
---
Kamui: "Oh, it really is. I wonder if Sitonai is fitting in well..."
---
Ingrid: "But she really could be anywhere, anywhen... It's not an easy task, even for us."
---
Byleth: "That is fair enough."
Kama: I don't know, like I barely see him contributing... Anything.
---
Aoko: "It was still mostly that though"
---
Sieg: "Maybe you could check on her?"
---
-But maybe for Sothis a little bit...-
-Or maybe not, your choice-
---
Iroha: "Still, I thank you..."
Suzune: I guess I'll never stop killing... But on the least... Maybe it won't be girls that didn't know better this time...
Moon: (I'll tell them at a later time, but for now, they deserve the chance to be happy, and the teenagers of their group need the chance to make friends as well...)
___

Peridot: "Wait, what?"
___

...Tell me this is some kind of poorly structured joke...
___

Marco: "Well, that's just further proof that I need to keep training!"
___

Mabel: "That tone was tots harsh..."
-Indeed... Thankfully Star is a social butterfly, pun not intended-
---
Kazumi: "It's a really long story..." 😅
---
Soundwave:

Shockwave: "So conflict may have already arisen..."

Rumble: "Scrud! What are we gonna do about that?!" -it evidently has to be a secret operation if the citizens of the Empire are acting normal in their everyday lives-
---
Arthur: "Just don't overexert yourself, you know?"
---
Chrono: ...Did I legit upset her?
___

___

___

Alear: "It's alright, Morrigan. I'm sure there are moment where you don't need to always be looked over like that... right?"
---

Link: -before Alphys spoke- "This sword... it glows when it senses malicious powers, like Ganondorf's. I'm not sure how trustworthy that makes you."

Zelda: "If I understand correctly, she's cursed with a dark power but is ultimately a good person."

---
That is so ****ing true! Both things, I mean. But someone, you totally would've done it, Digi.

Don't worry about it, Frank. All that matters is that he knows I'm talking to him.

---
Morrigan; "You bet I am!"
Lilith: "You are salty now though" :p
---
Iroha: "Ah, I... I guess magical girls still have the power of Witches inside..." -then Purah- ".......Please no"
---
Kamen Rider Vice: "Right? plus it allows him to do a dramatic goodbye post with a few unmaskings afterthis is done! Ah I feel like I'll cry just thinking about how this might be my only appearance here!"
Kamen Rider Revi: "...Huh, someone who thinks like Vice. You see something new everyday"
---
Kagari: "So, what do we have him do?"
Kanna: "You ask me?"
Sasa: "You're kinda like the smart one here"
Kanna: "Hmmm..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: I don't know, like I barely see him contributing... Anything.
---
Aoko: "It was still mostly that though"
---
Sieg: "Maybe you could check on her?"
---
-But maybe for Sothis a little bit...-
-Or maybe not, your choice-
---
Iroha: "Still, I thank you..."
Suzune: I guess I'll never stop killing... But on the least... Maybe it won't be girls that didn't know better this time...
Palu: I should probably deploy him more often. He's my top enforcer for a reason, after all...
---
Shez: -looking at their conversations- "Huh... we really gotta fix that then."
---
Kamui: "You've come to talk with me though. It'd be rude to run off like that..." :lol:
---
Sothis: -takes over- "What paths have you taken so far?"

Ingrid: "Well, we started by figuring out the specific universe she was in, thinking she would try to reset things in another attempt to save Madoka."

Sothis: "Hmmm... not a bad idea, actually. I would have done the same. Have you looked at the alternate timelines of that universe?"

Ingrid: "We... were about to do just that, actually."

Sothis: "Good. Is this the most recent one?"
---
Byleth: "No problem." -then sees Suzune- "...You... are done with fighting, aren't you?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Such loss is never easy to process... But on the least Undyne is offering some support-
---
-Plenty actually, the damage it has sustained over the invasion has been a lot, so this makes him shriek once again-
---
BB: "Eeeeeh~? Did someone call for me~?"
Monika: -Sigh- "Of course she would bring out that feeling..."
---
-Perhaps, making it a bigger miracle they managed to pickh up and rescue her-
-Moreso since it led her to meet Alphys, so while scary, one good thing came out of that-
---
Frankenstein: "Ah, such fancy belts!" -they seemed to either have high technology installed or mystical artifacts-
Moriarty: "Mission succeeded"

Trini: "What are you even trying to do, Zedd? Rita and Drakkon's empire is gone by now!"
Zedd: "You think that the worlds he's conquered are all aware of that fact? As far as they're concerned, they're still bound by and serving it"
---

Zephyrmon: "OW! How dare you?!" -in retrun, she grabbed the DinoBeemon by the arms to throw right at her-
---
Medea: "Moon, Star. I'm so glad that you would come to my aid..." -shows the staff Lucario is trapped in-
Is there anything I can do for ya, little guy? Need food? Directions? Are you staying at the Pokemon Center or do you have a Trainer?

I-I don't know for sure you were among the m-mindcontrolled Pokemon we had to fight, but either way, I-I'm so sorry you had to go through all that... :urg:

(Wait, is Dr. Alphys your Trainer?) :surprised:-Piecing it together since the only other person here is Boudica, who's already Mr. Fish and one of Patxi's Trainers-

Dipper: "So you want to capitalize on that by taking control of Drakkon's old empire for yourself..."

Mabel: "Well, you're not about to get away with it! All those people have already suffered way too much from the moment Drakkon took over their homes! "
___

Moon: "Of course, it's the least we can do..."

Star: "Is this the same staff he was trapped in before?" -Looking at it-
Neo: -trying to tinker with them to see what they can do-

Alear: "We will do whatever it takes to make sure those world are spared from tyranny."

Veyle: "Get ready to face the might of dragons!"

-his eyes light up at the mention of food; I forgot if he had been stuffed already or not, but I'm going to go with he swam it off in the bathtub-

-it's then Artoria conveniently steps out before Totodile can get himself in more trouble?-

-using his claws and fangs to attack more-

....is this someone you were talking about, Yuri?

[Maybe it's for the best that I don't know for sure...]
-then the Frogadier-
[Ah, yes. She is my Trainer now and I'm so happy!]

-now a smug....leaf :p

F:
-cuts off the conversion by throwing a dumbbell at Zedd-

C:
-this hits her right in the face-
OH YOU'RE SO DEAD!
-inhales and spits Acid Ink at her-

-indeed, and it's affected with a lingering magic from the one who sealed him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed... Thankfully Star is a social butterfly, pun not intended-
---
Kazumi: "It's a really long story..." 😅
---
Soundwave:

Shockwave: "So conflict may have already arisen..."

Rumble: "Scrud! What are we gonna do about that?!" -it evidently has to be a secret operation if the citizens of the Empire are acting normal in their everyday lives-
---
Arthur: "Just don't overexert yourself, you know?"
---
Chrono: ...Did I legit upset her?
Moon: (At the very least, it looks like Star is already making fast friends with them.) :)
___

Peridot: "I am equally concerned and confused..."
___

This operation must be a top secret one, the kingdom's civilians wouldn't be acting so calm or going about their daily lives normally if their leaders weren't keeping it hidden from them...
___

Marco: "Just because I need to keep working up my skills as a warrior, doesn't mean I should overwork myself."
___

-Or was Amy just mildly annoyed and just being casual with her remark?-

-her eyes look at the fancy ones because of course-
---
Phosphy: "And also he's adorable." :p
---
Ruby: "Seems to be the one constant with every world we see..."
-Those ones have some additional details like higher collars, metal buttons, as well as some additional patterns on it-
___

Sparky: "(A lot people seem to say that about Pokemon, but I'm not complaining as long as people realize that we're cool, too.)" :p
___

Maybe not every dimension, but the ones that are borderline devoid of life don't count...

---

---

---
Morrigan; "You bet I am!"
Lilith: "You are salty now though" :p
---
Iroha: "Ah, I... I guess magical girls still have the power of Witches inside..." -then Purah- ".......Please no"
---
Kamen Rider Vice: "Right? plus it allows him to do a dramatic goodbye post with a few unmaskings afterthis is done! Ah I feel like I'll cry just thinking about how this might be my only appearance here!"
Kamen Rider Revi: "...Huh, someone who thinks like Vice. You see something new everyday"
---
Kagari: "So, what do we have him do?"
Kanna: "You ask me?"
Sasa: "You're kinda like the smart one here"
Kanna: "Hmmm..."
Not that I'm complaining. Her reactions are hilarious! :laugh:
___

Also a long story short, if you're wondering how we know all th-that...This l-last Halloween was the most insane and dangerous it's ever been. A-And before you ask, Merasmus was only partially one indirect cause of it...He was barely 5% of the problem th-this year...
___

this seems oddly meta somehow. -Doesn't have full medium awareness, but the jokes remind him of meta humor-
___

-How can they capture this old loon...?-

Top Bottom