• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "You know what? Fair enough."
---
Phosphy: "But until then..." 🤫
---
Ruby: "As long as the memories are there, they're never truly gone..."
Stan: "'Sides, I've gotta keep a sense of mystery with my backstory! They didn't call me "Mr. Mystery" back home for nothin'!"

-It was probably because his old tourist attraction was literally called "The Mystery Shack" -:V
___

-How else can she cheer these electric mice up...?-
___

Heh...I know I can say that about a few people I know. :) -Looking up, knowing Asgore's passed on, but at peace-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "'Sides, I've gotta keep a sense of mystery with my backstory! They didn't call me "Mr. Mystery" back home for nothin'!"

-It was probably because his old tourist attraction was literally called "The Mystery Shack" -:V
___

-How else can she cheer these electric mice up...?-
___

Heh...I know I can say that about a few people I know. :) -Looking up, knowing Asgore's passed on, but at peace-
Yang: "Wasn't it because you ran a business called the Mystery Shack?"
---
-they seem pretty cheered up right now-
---
Ruby: "Yeah... I can too." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And thus Pacifica walks off-

-How exactly are they planning on achieving each of their respective and differing, if not even outright contrasting goals, anyway?-
-good question...-
-Well, Sasa and Kagari's aren't really contradicted by anything now. The former is getting to do whatever she wanys, the latter is going to have Suzune suffer no matter whose goals are accomplished first-

-Alina is fine just getting to see many as many species as she's doing now and using them for her arts-

-Really it's Kanna and Minou who have the more complicated goals, but they are still trying to see how to work around them-

-In either case, they slam the door back open, and besides the currently mindless Touka and Nemu, the others that were inside the house cleaning their stuff saw them in fear-

Sasa: "We're baaaaaaack~"
Minou: "I see you've been obedient servants so far. Good for you... Else..."
Kanna: "I'm sure they know the consequences" :p -they chuckled as they closed the door-
Kagari: "Eeeeeh~? What's wrong Jeff? Didn't you guys propose when you first saw us~?"
Alina: "That's right, you should be grato that we're allowing you to remain in our presence. Well... Some of you anyway~"

-Alina manifested dozens of her cubes around the room that contained the majority of the gnome population of Gravity Falls inside them, trapped with no escape as she's not allowing them out her labyrinths, and leaving the remaining few defenseless against this terrible quintet-
Palutena: "I hope the same for you." :)
---
Sothis: "Were it not for such wrathful behavior, perhaps the old humanity of my world would have torn the planet to shreds, so I cannot see it purely as a negative..."
---
-and Juri gloats over it-

Juri: "Ahaha-ahahaha...you're fun."
---
Alear: "Oh... Oh dear..." :urg:
Kama: For your sake, I hope the same... "Hm, thank you..."
---
Tiamat: -Sigh- "Fair enough, but they did exceed themselves"
---
Martha, as Juri keeps using her as a seat: "Next... time...!"
---
Kiara: "Indeed, it was long ago..."
Moon: "...I'm sorry you had to go through such horrid mutations, Iroha..."

Star: "No one should have to ever go through something like that, mage or not..." -Despite it all being new information to her, Star still tears up at the thought after hearing just how Witches are created and everything Iroha and the other have been through-
___

Ralsei: "Lancer's always happy to hang out with his friends, and he's made several new ones at your previous base! Erm, I-I hope that doesn't bring up any bad memories of it being taken over..." 😅
___

Then Frostferatu, Rumble, Ravage and Buzzsaw will perform recon on Equestria and gather intel about it's equine lifeforms and wild organic life. Once that step is compelte, we'll send Blackarachnia and Waspinator to the planet as well!

-They';ll fit right in with all the giant animals, bugs and monsters that live there- :V
___

-Including Monika herself?-
___

Mabel: "Uh oh..."
Iroha: "Thanks, but... It's not your fault, and that can't happen anymore, thankfully"
---
Sieg: "It's fine, that whole debacle is over now"
---
Shockwave: "Indeed"
Kickback: "Wait, what about me?!" -since despite being a very mechanical-looking grasshopper instead of having an organic-looking bug like Waspinator, he still can shrink to the size of an actual grasshopper-
Shockwave: "Your appetite is far too large that you would get distracted by eating the resources around"
Kickback: "...Fiiiiine..."
---
-Yeah, as in, she's happy they're out the game, but still feels awful for everything she did and now hates herself for that-
---
Amy: "That really gets him, huh?"
You don't know the half of...
___

Understood. I'll inform the Champions and Wolf.

I-I'll tell L-Lapis Lazuli!

Ford: "The rest of us should travel to the fallen dimension where Tamamo and her friends are located. We need to make sure they're fully cured of their conditions."

-Would Palutena question why Hyrule was sealed off for so long,. or would she understand that it wouldn't have been without good reason?-
___

-Given the sheer scale of the invasion as well as the so-called "Great Leader's" efforts to try and erase them from the timeline, does it look like the warriors who were assisting them would've even been able to possibly stop it on their own?-
___

14: "...I still remember my family. My parents, my brother, my sister, college friends...I think it's time I go back home. If they don't think I'm dead, they're probably worried sick...

...It's time I go home. "
Alear: "I think I'm fine not knowing..."
---
Palutena: So why did you three lock off Hyrule?
---
-Ophanimon seems to really give them a chance-
---
Ruby: "...Where IS your home?"

Ingrid: "Meanwhile, my friends and I will do our part in our home."
Morrigan: "You're not bored I see~"
---
da Vinci: "Time to ensemble a team~"
Din: Sooooooooooooooooooooo, remember how in the Fallen Timeline we tolf you that Demise's reincarnation managed to once get the full Triforce and control of the Sacred Realm turning it into a land of monsters?
Nayru: Things right now were... How do I put it?
Farore: SO MUCH MORE WORSE THAN THAT! HOLY ****! IT'S A MIRACLE THAT THIS ZELDA'S PLAN SOMEHOW WORKED!
---
Ophanimon: "Plus, it seems those warriors also needed the assistance regardless"
Duftmon: "...Hmph" -he knows that she is correct-
---
Martha: "If you give us a few specifics, we could bring you there"
-As for the magical girls in the infirmary, they would find out physically they're all in perfect health, but via magical means, they also can see that that despite their body functions running, there's really no souls inhabiting their bodies, instead their Soul Gems are very much their souls-

Ultimate Madoka: "Very well, I hope we get to meet again" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-and suddenly, Palu gets a burrito?-
---
Sothis: "Precisely. And I would gladly do it again if the exact same situation occured. I do not regret it."
---
Juri: -taking a selfie- "So much for your streak, eh~?" -the two don't count ties :V-
---
Alear: "It must have been hard... I've... not reacted well to losses and I don't think I've gotten through as many as you. At least at once."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-good question...-
-Well, Sasa and Kagari's aren't really contradicted by anything now. The former is getting to do whatever she wanys, the latter is going to have Suzune suffer no matter whose goals are accomplished first-

-Alina is fine just getting to see many as many species as she's doing now and using them for her arts-

-Really it's Kanna and Minou who have the more complicated goals, but they are still trying to see how to work around them-

-In either case, they slam the door back open, and besides the currently mindless Touka and Nemu, the others that were inside the house cleaning their stuff saw them in fear-

Kanna: "I'm sure they know the consequences" :p -they chuckled as they closed the door-
Kagari: "Eeeeeh~? What's wrong Jeff? Didn't you guys propose when you first saw us~?"
Alina: "That's right, you should be grato that we're allowing you to remain in our presence. Well... Some of you anyway~"

-Alina manifested dozens of her cubes around the room that contained the majority of the gnome population of Gravity Falls inside them, trapped with no escape as she's not allowing them out her labyrinths, and leaving the remaining few defenseless against this terrible quintet-
-That's even worse than I thought...-

-Only a small band of survivors led by Schmebulock escaped-

Iroha: "Thanks, but... It's not your fault, and that can't happen anymore, thankfully"
---
---
Kickback: "Wait, what about me?!" -since despite being a very mechanical-looking grasshopper instead of having an organic-looking bug like Waspinator, he still can shrink to the size of an actual grasshopper-
Shockwave: "Your appetite is far too large that you would get distracted by eating the resources around"
---
-Yeah, as in, she's happy they're out the game, but still feels awful for everything she did and now hates herself for that-
---
Star: "Is there any other way we can help you guys...?"
___

Penny: "And the people responsible for it have been detained or defeated..."
___

-Aquamarine chuckles at that-
___

-What are her current thoughts?-
___

Mabel: "Can he defeat them?"

Yang: "Wasn't it because you ran a business called the Mystery Shack?"
---
-they seem pretty cheered up right now-
---
Ruby: "Yeah... I can too." :)
Stan: "Uhh, my shifts over! My brother must be here by now!" -Throws a smoke bomb on the ground-
___

Sparky: "(Until then?)"
___

-Like parents or their other friends...-

Alear: "I think I'm fine not knowing..."
---
Palutena: So why did you three lock off Hyrule?
---
-Ophanimon seems to really give them a chance-
---
Ruby: "...Where IS your home?"

Ingrid: "Meanwhile, my friends and I will do our part in our home."

-good question...-

Nora: "You know what? Fair enough."
---
Phosphy: "But until then..." 🤫
---
Ruby: "As long as the memories are there, they're never truly gone..."

---
---
---

---
---
---
---

---
Din: Sooooooooooooooooooooo, remember how in the Fallen Timeline we tolf you that Demise's reincarnation managed to once get the full Triforce and control of the Sacred Realm turning it into a land of monsters?
Farore: SO MUCH MORE WORSE THAN THAT! HOLY ****! IT'S A MIRACLE THAT THIS ZELDA'S PLAN SOMEHOW WORKED!
---
Ophanimon: "Plus, it seems those warriors also needed the assistance regardless"
---
-As for the magical girls in the infirmary, they would find out physically they're all in perfect health, but via magical means, they also can see that that despite their body functions running, there's really no souls inhabiting their bodies, instead their Soul Gems are very much their souls-

Milo... (That's one way to put it...)
___

Copy that!

-...Welp. that's not a good sign- :V
___

-They actually saved the day and several people and planets, all while under attack...-
___

14: "Uhh, it's on Earth. And the same dimension that Spooky's mansion was originally from..."

O-Okay, that's unusual...What do you think, Aya?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and suddenly, Palu gets a burrito?-
---
Sothis: "Precisely. And I would gladly do it again if the exact same situation occured. I do not regret it."
---
Juri: -taking a selfie- "So much for your streak, eh~?" -the two don't count ties :V-
---
Alear: "It must have been hard... I've... not reacted well to losses and I don't think I've gotten through as many as you. At least at once."
-And suddenly, she does get a burrito-
---
Tiamat: "I guess the difference betwee you and I is that my anguish was... A tantrum. you could say"
---
Martha: "You know ties don't count..."
---
Kiara: "It never is... At the same time, I won't say I was close to most of the people that was lost, but it's not any less tragic"
Star: "Is there any other way we can help you guys...?"
___

Penny: "And the people responsible for it have been detained or defeated..."
___

-Aquamarine chuckles at that-
___

-What are her current thoughts?-
___

Mabel: "Can he defeat them?"
Suzune: "You don't have to bother"
Kazumi: "The Chaldeans have been so kind, so we've been fine!"
Oriko: "So we wish to be useful to them..."
Tart: "Also, Jeanne is quite the wondrous woman! She's been inspiring me a lot!"
Iroha: "I'm really sorry to have soured the mood before"
---
Sieg: "He's with people that actually care now..."
---
Shockwave: "We must proceed with caution, no need to stir up the locals" -he says as they start to make the preparations to leave-
---
-Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki or Monika's?-
---
Amy: "I think he'll try to"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-LET'S GO, SCHMEBULOCK!-

---
---
---

___

___

-They actually saved the day and several people and planets, all while under attack...-
___

14: "Uhh, it's on Earth. And the same dimension Spooky's mansion was originally from..."

Alear: "Do you get any breaks?" :urg:
---
Palu: Then why didn't you let us in?! We could have helped!
---
-Duftmon having trouble finding things to criticize Chaldea about-
---
Ruby: "Need any help getting there?"

Ingrid: "Do you have a way to communicate? I'll be glad to talk with you more often." :)

Stan: "Uhh, my shifts over! My brother must be here by now!" -Throws a smoke bomb on the ground-
___

Sparky: "(Until then?)"
___

-Like parents or their other friends...-
Yang: :rolleyes:
---
Phosphy: "Yep." :p
---
-very much them, yeah-

-also Hazel-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And suddenly, he does get a burrito-
---
Tiamat: "I guess the difference betwee you and I is that my anguish was... A tantrum. you could say"
---
Martha: "You know ties don't count..."
---
Kiara: "It never is... At the same time, I won't say I was close to most of the people that was lost, but it's not any less tragic"
he

Palutena: "Whoa..."
---
Sothis: "You had a more primitive mind back then, did you not?"
---
Juri: "Exactly. You had a 5 win streak if we take those out." :p
---
Alear: "I... I see... I personally might not have taken it well. An ally is still an ally, after all."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-LET'S GO, SCHMEBULOCK!-
-Though being Shmebulock... He's struggling to make them listen- :V

Kagari: "They seem to be in a good place to me~"

Minou: "Indeed..." -looks down at the gnomes, who can tell she feels a sadistic glee behind her mask- "Would you like to accompany them?"

-Of course, the gnomes shook in fear while trembling and still cleaning-

Kanna: "Good, just keep being obedient good boys and don't touch anything we told you you don't, and don't tell anyone about this all..."

Alina: "Molto buono~ Because if you don't..." -she takes one of the cubes where she's storing one of the gnomes they got... And Minou summoned what was distinctively an opened iron maiden. The American-Italian finally placed him right into the tortorous device as the gnome did whatever he could to get free, waving mockingly and finally... The iron maiden closed, an ear-piercing scream and bloody crunch being heard, all this done for no other reason than to set an example-

Sasa: "And that's when we feel merciful, by the way" :p
he

Palutena: "Whoa..."
---
Sothis: "You had a more primitive mind back then, did you not?"
---
Juri: "Exactly. You had a 5 win streak if we take those out." :p
---
Alear: "I... I see... I personally might not have taken it well. An ally is still an ally, after all."
FIXED
Kama: "...How lucky!" Wonderful for her~
---
Tiamat: "Even then... My humanity was much more innocent in comparison"
---
Martha: "I'll have a better one after this..."
---
Kiara: "That might make you a better person than me"
___

Copy that!

___

___

14: "Uhh, it's on Earth. And the same dimension that Spooky's mansion was originally from..."

---
---
---

Ingrid: "Do you have a way to communicate? I'll be glad to talk with you more often." :)
Tiki: "At a few times"
---
-Indeed-
Nayru: You already have too much problems for what is worth....
---
-That's becoming all too evident to Ophanimon, who is smirking-
---
Martha: "I'm sure the TSAB could help you trace your world... Or at least I hope they can"

Ultimate Madoka: "One of the magical girls of my trust could tell you whenever" :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
FIXED
Kama: "...How lucky!" Wonderful for her~
---
Tiamat: "Even then... My humanity was much more innocent in comparison"
---
Martha: "I'll have a better one after this..."
---
Kiara: "That might make you a better person than me"
Palu: "My wish came true." :)
---
Sothis: "How is it now?"
---
Juri: "Whatever you say." :p
---
Alear: "I... I don't know you enough to be certain of that."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-LET'S GO, SCHMEBULOCK!-

Minou: "Indeed..." -looks down at the gnomes, who can tell she feels a sadistic glee behind her mask- "Would you like to accompany them?"

Kanna: "Good, just keep being obedient good boys and don't touch anything we told you you don't, and don't tell anyone about this all..."

Alina: "Molto buono~ Because if you don't..." -she takes one of the cubes where she's storing one of the two Witches they got... And Minou summoned what was distinctively an opened iron maiden. The American-Italian finally placed him right into the tortorous device as the gnome did whatever he could to get free, waving mockingly and finally... The iron maiden closed, an ear-piercing scream and bloody crunch being heard, all this done for no other reason than to set an example-

Shmebulock: "Shmebulock..." :urg:

-The other gnomes are horrified...-

Suzune: "You don't have to bother"
Kazumi: "The Chaldeans have been so kind, so we've been fine!"
Oriko: "So we wish to be useful to them..."
Tart: "Also, Jeanne is quite the wondrous woman! She's been inspiring me a lot!"
Iroha: "I'm really sorry to have soured the mood before"
---
Sieg: "He's with people that actually care now..."
---
Shockwave: "We must proceed with caution, no need to stir up the locals" -he says as they start to make the preparations to leave-
---
-Sayori, Yuri, Natsuki or Monika's?-
---
Amy: "I think he'll try to"
Moon: "No, it's alright. It sounds like you needed to explain your origins..."
___

Susie: "Including several best pals." :p
___

Or else our entire plan could be in jeopardy...
___

-Monika's-
___

-But will he succeed...?-

Yang: :rolleyes:
---
Phosphy: "Yep." :p
---
-very much them, yeah-

-also Hazel-
-He even runs off after the smoke bomb activates, not even bothering to hide otherwise-
___

-They're wondering what Phosphora meant by "But hntil then..." and her thinking face beforehand- :V
___

-He wasn't someone they knew as an ally for long, but his actions saved Yang, Jaune, Ren, Oscar and Emerald and bought Ozpin enough time to keep Salem at bay for a few days...-

---
---
---

---
-Indeed-
---
---
Martha: "I'm sure the TSAB could help you trace your world... Or at least I hope they can"

Ultimate Madoka: "One of the magical girls of my trust could tell you whenever" :)
We've gotten like...two full vacations, maybe? Other than that, we just go about normal lives in our line of work and get normal breaks until more chaos happens or we get called on a smaller scale mission.

-None of them are aware of Chaldea's planned vacation for Alola yet-
___

-Gaster goes to alert the others about the Penpal Trio, gathering a group of doctors, healers, and a few of their warriors as security for the team-
___

-Yeah ,Duftmon's running out of arguments- :V
___

14: "I'm not sure how to else to identify which uhh, "version" of Earth it is? Is that the right terminology?"

-Alphys was unreplied-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Alina: "Molto buono~ Because if you don't..." -she takes one of the cubes where she's storing one of the two Witches they got... And Minou summoned what was distinctively an opened iron maiden. The American-Italian finally placed him right into the tortorous device as the gnome did whatever he could to get free, waving mockingly and finally... The iron maiden closed, an ear-piercing scream and bloody crunch being heard, all this done for no other reason than to set an example-

-I'd be too in their position...-

---
-Indeed-
---
---

We've gotten like...two full vacations, maybe? Other than that, we just go about normal lives in our line of work and get normal breaks until more chaos happens or we get called on a smaller scale mission.

___

-Gaster goes to alert the others about the Penpal Trio, gathering a group of doctors, healers, and a few of their warriors as security for the team-
___

___

14: "I'm not sure how to else to identify which uhh, "version" of Earth it is? Is that the right terminology?"

-Alphys was unreplied-
Alear: "I see... Hopefully, you'll get some rest after what we've gone through..."
---
-after Wolf was warned...-

Wolf: "...Wait, they're normal now?!"

Palu: *So your option was to risk the entire kingdom?! That is so irresponsible!"
-there was also the Gloom... not wanting to let it spread to other places...-
---
-indeed he is :V-
---
Ruby: "Then you do need help..."

Ingrid: "...How about a phone number?" :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He even runs off after the smoke bomb activates, not even bothering to hide otherwise-
___

-They're wondering what Phosphora meant by "But hntil then..." and her thinking face beforehand- :V
___

-He wasn't someone they knew as an ally for long, but his actions saved Yang, Jaune, Ren, Oscar and Emerald and bought Ozpin enough time to keep Salem at bay for a few days...-
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

Rest was unreplied.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

Yang: "Should we follow him?"

Weiss: "Nah. It's not worth it."
---
-and she'll be a tease and let them figure it out :V-
---
-she'll always think highly of him because of that sacrifice...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Should we follow him?"

Weiss: "Nah. It's not worth it."
---
-and she'll be a tease and let them figure it out :V-
---
-she'll always think highly of him because of that sacrifice...-
Penny: "Yang is right, it is not like he actually scammed us into buying any faulty items."
___

Pichu: "(What do you mean by until then, Miss Phosphora?)" :confused:
___

-The only ally of Salem's who wanted to fight for a good cause, and one who gave his life to save her friends and give them a fighting chance...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Yang is right, it is not like he actually scammed us into buying any faulty items."
___

Pichu: "(What do you mean by until then, Miss Phosphora?)" :confused:
___

-The only ally of Salem's who wanted to fight for a good cause, and one who gave his life to save her friends and give them a fighting chance...-
Ruby: "Still, we aren't gonna let a store without anyone running it, right?"
---
Phosphora: "Pretend this never happened." :p
---
Ruby: If only he had gotten us more time...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Still, we aren't gonna let a store without anyone running it, right?"
---
Phosphora: "Pretend this never happened." :p
---
Ruby: If only he had gotten us more time...
(We definitely shouldn't leave it unattended...More so because there's actual thieves living here. Are we allowed to guard it?)
___

Pichu: "(Huh? Why?)" :confused:

Sparky: -Also confused-
___

-They might not have fallen into the Ever After...Or maybe even Salem might not have gotten the time or resources to summon the Grimmzilla...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(We definitely shouldn't leave it unattended...More so because there's actual thieves living here. Are we allowed to guard it?)
___

Pichu: "(Huh? Why?)" :confused:

Sparky: -Also confused-
___

-They might not have fallen into the Ever After...Or maybe even Salem might not have gotten the time or resources to summon the Grimmzilla...-
Weiss: "As Huntsmen, it should be our duty."
---
-wasn't this about keeping the fireworks a secret?-
---
-but this is all just hypothetical-

-all they can do is move forward-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Minou: "Now then, we just dropped to leave our groceries. It's time we go off, we have to... Recruit, the minotaurs here"
Kagari: "Better have everything once we return~"
Sasa: "See ya soon~" -the five soon left the home, smirking-
Palu: "My wish came true." :)
---
Sothis: "How is it now?"
---
Juri: "Whatever you say." :p
---
Alear: "I... I don't know you enough to be certain of that."
Kama: "...Then mine might too, huh"
---
Tiamat: "They're making their own progress..."
---
Martha: "...Get off me"
---
Kiara: "Fair enough, we only just met"
Moon: "No, it's alright. It sounds like you needed to explain your origins..."
___

Susie: "Including several best pals." :p
___

Or else our entire plan could be in jeopardy...
___

-Monika's-
___

-But will he succeed...?-
Lily: "It would be better than just keeping it to yourselves"
Iroha: "...You're really all too kind..."
---
Sieg: "Is he around the base?"
---
-The three cassettes and the smaller Con all nodded, as they get onboard Astrotrain once again-
---
Monika: Those three seem to have adapted well, socializing, making friends... All that they deserve.
---
-It ends in a car chase and with Biff covered in manure-
Amy: "Deserved"

___

___

___

-Alphys was unreplied-
Alear: "I see... Hopefully, you'll get some rest after what we've gone through..."
---

Palu: *So your option was to risk the entire kingdom?! That is so irresponsible!"
---
---

Tiki: "On the least many here seem to be tight together" :)
---
Iroha: "...So, what exactly happened to these people?"
Eleonora: "Frankly, we don't know much yet"
Din: Remember you also told us of some alien parasite that could spread and infect others?
Farore: HE DID THAT TOO! OH GOODNESS!
---
Duftmon: "...Hmph" -he refuses to acknowledge it externally, but he knows they performed much better than most would at this situation-
Ophanimon: "Now then, I say we join the celebration~"
---
Martha: "Please come with us, then"
-Woops-
Aya: "It's just as they said their sould are out their bodies. It feels similar to Gems, but... Eerie, downright unnatural with these girls"

Ultimate Madoka: "Oh, alright! ...Sorry Nagisa-chan, no surprise trumpet"
Nagisa Momoe, who was there for gag reasons: -Grumpy toot-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Minou: "Now then, we just dropped to leave our groceries. It's time we go off, we have to... Recruit, the minotaurs here"
-If they had any reliable hiding spots to flee to, the Gnomes would've fled by now for sure-

Lily: "It would be better than just keeping it to yourselves"
Iroha: "...You're really all too kind..."
---
Sieg: "Is he around the base?"
---
-The three cassettes and the smaller Con all nodded, as they get onboard Astrotrain once again-
---
Monika: Those three seem to have adapted well, socializing, making friends... All that they deserve.
---
-It ends in a car chase and with Biff covered in manure-
Amy: "Deserved"
Star: "Trust me, we get it. We've all been through our own share of terrors and dangers..."
___

Ralsei: "Here? Not that we know of, at least..."

Susie: "He's probably still hanging out in the Dark World or your guys' old base while it's under repairs."
___

-Whereas she herself sometimes questions if she even deserves to be here to begin with...-
___

Mabel: "Total understatement!" :laugh:

Dipper: "Just desserts." :p

Weiss: "As Huntsmen, it should be our duty."
---
-wasn't this about keeping the fireworks a secret?-
---
-but this is all just hypothetical-

-all they can do is move forward-
Penny: "Until Dr. Pines or Stanley return, we will ensure no one steals any artifacts or weapons from this establishment!"
___

-I admittedly kinda thought that's what she meant there, but the Pokemon don't- :V

Sparky: "(...Ohhh! I think I get it! Right!)" -Whispered the last few words-

Pichu: "(I'm still confused...)"

___

-Like Ruby herself says, no point in dwelling on the past instead of moving forward-

---

---
---

---
Din: Remember you also told us of some alien parasite that could spread and infect others?
---
Duftmon: "...Hmph" -he refuses to acknowledge it externally, but he knows they performed much better than most would at this situation-
Ophanimon: "Now then, I saywe join the celebration~"
---
-Woops-
Aya: "It's just as they said their sould are out their bodies. It feels similar to Gems, but... Eerie, downright unnatural with these girls"

I know I can attest to that. :p -Hugs Moana with one arm-

(As can I.) :) -Nuzzling her Trainer-
___

It appears to be the case, but we're bringing as much of the medical staff as we can afford to confirm they've completely reverted to normal, with no lingering side effects or any signs or remnants of whatever caused their transformations in the first place, just to be safe...

-Palutena shocked to learn that Ganondorf somehow managed to create a deadly essence similar in effect to Phazon, out of all things...?-

___

-Speaking of, several of Chaldea's warriors have already rushed to the cafeteria for that exact reason- :p
___

14: "Well, if it gets me home..."

-A few seconds later, the group would also see the same man in his early 60s that was served as the proxy for Specimen 12, having dropped his scythe and returned to normal as well with Specimen 12 having been destroyed along with Spooky's mansion-

???: "Excuse me, but...I'm also kind of lost. The last thing I remember is exploring an old abandoned mansion, and then I blacked out...Where am I, exactly?"

Th-Their Souls are literally contained in these gemstones, t-trapped and unnaturally separated from their very b-beings... :urg:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
I just learned the lifesaver that is multi-quote.

-Well, that's a more unique trait for him-
---
-The monstrous Mesogog that had lost all his intellect and still had some damage from a previous battle took it, and it did cause another wound, but he attempts to spit energy on the Liamon and Taiga, the latter who jumped out the way-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, like with all sorts of media! I've seen people here that would fit into cartoons, manga, American comic books, video games... Uh, besides us five"
---
Boudica: Oh, I didn't pay much mind to how this one had a different coloration from his twin...
---
Kaito: "Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend"
-AND SEEMINGLY SUCCEEDING-

Trini: "Honestly" -destroys one with daggers- "The guy's ego is too high that I'm sure he's not worried to loose troops"
Kimberly: "Plus doesn't helps he's out of reaching most of his other minions" -shot at one-
---

-They basically do- :V
Kazemon: "Doesn't matter if they're a tiny-teeny stronger, these ones are still ugly, just a little less than you" :p
---
-Indeed, it seems that this segment can be over for now-
---
-That means they'll have to speak with Medea-
Tiki: "Hopefully there's no ancient evil behind it"
...Uhh, where did you learn that dialect from, then?

(Burrito? Huh, I'm not sure if I've ever met any Pokemon named after a food before...Does Mr. Fish sort count?)

(Guilty as charged! I'm a Shiny Frogadier Pretty cool, huh?) :p

___

(Is his main army really just a bunch of fodder? I'm pretty sure these guys don't even have brains...) -Destroys another Putty Patroller with a Water Pulse-

Dipper: "I guess that makes sense, but...doesn't this feel a little too easy?"

Mabel: "If that Z guy is really down here, he's probably setting up some top secret death ray or giant mech robot or something..."

___

-He was freed once, sometime after Isis herself was defeated, but the latest conflict with Toffee resulted in the lizard sealing him back in it again...-

-Moon would readily try to help Medea with freeing Lucario if asked, but it seems it won't be a simple task this time, either...-

meh, probably can't be worse than most of the foes we've fought already. probably.
Roman: "I'm Roman Torchwick, and this is my partner, Neopolitan."

Alear: "Let's just cut through them quickly then..."

Nel: -transform into dragon form and shoots a beam-

[From Mama.]

-did Critical Strike connect or was the attack interrupted?-

Hmm.
-nods in understanding-

-to the Chikorita (I'm assuming; gotta remind me lol)-
[I don't think that's the case...]

-to the Frogadier-
[Woah....are there others here like you and Mr. Fish?]

-ufufufufu-

-pushes one on the Z button, which flies at another and hits the Z button and so on and so forth in a domino effect-

-better watch out for Nintendo's lawyers :V-

-huff-
You make them look like Venusmon, suga.

(Wait, King took over for Lucario? I forgot if that'd been the case)
(I suppose then I should share what I had planned; Lucario using his Aura vision to translate what is essentially Braille.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(I suppose then I should share what I had planned; Lucario using his Aura vision to translate what is essentially Braille.)
No, I've only taken over for Greg and Mr. Fish. I just figured that the last major arc villain (that being the main antagonist of Star vs. in this case) was probably responsible for what happened to Lucario and that he was simply trapped in the staff a second time.

Main reason was because IIRC, Lucario was freed after Isis was defeated and even helped Chaldea fight some of the invading Homeworld Gems afterwards. Since then he's been inactive, but for that same reason you could still retcon him having been freed previously if it doesn't fit with what you do have planned.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Trust me, we get it. We've all been through our own share of terrors and dangers..."
___

Ralsei: "Here? Not that we know of, at least..."

Susie: "He's probably still hanging out in the Dark World or your guys' old base while it's under repairs."
___

-Whereas she herself sometimes questions if she even deserves to be here to begin with...-
___

Mabel: "Total understatement!" :laugh:

Dipper: "Just desserts." :p
Kazumi: And I haven't told them yet that I'm a clone... But, um, maybe that's more apropriate for next time...
-Unless they ask her for her background specifically-
---
Sieg: "So we might get to see him anyway..."
---
Unreplied
---
-Indeed, that's what she sees herself as now...-
---
Amy: "...But now the time machine!"
...Uhh, where did you learn that dialect from, then?

(Burrito? Huh, I'm not sure if I've ever met any Pokemon named after a food before...Does Mr. Fish sort count?)

(Guilty as charged! I'm a Shiny Frogadier Pretty cool, huh?) :p
Roman: "I'm Roman Torchwick, and this is my partner, Neopolitan."
[From Mama.]

-did Critical Strike connect or was the attack interrupted?-

Hmm.
-nods in understanding-

-to the Frogadier-

-ufufufufu-
-Oh, that makes sense-
---
-The attack landed, so Mesogog is in certain pain-
---
Yuri: "In fact two of my friends are surprisingly similar to myself" -Fujino and Sakura AKA proper purplenettes with tons of self-steem issues-
---
Boudica: "It's quite the thing, isn't it?" :)
---
Kaito: "And now, I gotta go" :p
-Getting off scott-free!-
(Is his main army really just a bunch of fodder? I'm pretty sure these guys don't even have brains...) -Destroys another Putty Patroller with a Water Pulse-

Dipper: "I guess that makes sense, but...doesn't this feel a little too easy?"

Mabel: "If that Z guy is really down here, he's probably setting up some top secret death ray or giant mech robot or something..."

___

Seam: "Not like it's likely to much of a difference in the end, heheheh. Well, at least for this Dark and adjacent Light World. The dimensions you folks hail from are probably safe."

Susie: "You're still on about the end of the world nonsense?"

Seam: "Like I said, the things Jevil said didn't entirely make sense...but also didn't entirely not make sense."
___

-He was freed once, sometime after Isis herself was defeated, but the latest conflict with Toffee resulted in the lizard sealing him back in it again...-

-Moon would readily try to help Medea with freeing Lucario if asked, but it seems it won't be a simple task this time, either...-

meh, probably can't be worse than most of the foes we've fought already. probably.

---
Palu: "We should keep all he's said in mind, just in case any of it comes true."
-pushes one on the Z button, which flies at another and hits the Z button and so on and so forth in a domino effect-

-huff-

Kimberly: "Serpenterra was his Zord before" -crushing another putty- "No doubt he must have something devious in mind"
-By now they pretty cleared the room of the mooks-
---
Lindy: "In insanity there's clearness... That's what some say, correct?"

Kazemon: "Now you've done it..." -slide digivolution!-
---
Tiki: "...You think we can still nap in here? ...What? I was trying to jest"
What KoP said last post.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
No, I've only taken over for Greg and Mr. Fish. I just figured that the last major arc villain (that being the main antagonist of Star vs. in this case) was probably responsible for what happened to Lucario and that he was simply trapped in the staff a second time.

Main reason was because IIRC, Lucario was freed after Isis was defeated and even helped Chaldea fight some of the invading Homeworld Gems afterwards. Since then he's been inactive, but for that same reason you could still retcon him having been freed previously if it doesn't fit with what you do have planned.
I meant in regards to the color which made it seem like you were controlling Lucario to explain like when we use colors for our characters.
May be me misinterpreting it.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: And I haven't told them yet that I'm a clone... But, um, maybe that's more apropriate for next time...
-Unless they ask her for her background specifically-
---
Sieg: "So we might get to see him anyway..."
---
Unreplied
---
-Indeed, that's what she sees herself as now...-
---
Amy: "...But now the time machine!"
-To be fair, she wouldn't be the first clone they've met...But they won't ask for any of their backgrounds in specific yet unless they pertain to anything they know about Witches or the powers granted to Magical Girls in general-
___

Penny: "We were considering visiting the Dark World..."

Ralsei: "You're welcome there any time, and that goes for all of Chaldea!" :)
___

Astrotrain, set a course for Equestria!
___

-Even though Mash has fallen in love with her and she's made tons of friends...-
___

Mabel: -GASP- "That's right! Has has to return to it before he fades out of existence!" :crazy:

I meant in regards to the color which made it seem like you were controlling Lucario to explain like when we use colors for our characters.
May be me misinterpreting it.
Ah, I think I get the confusion now. I used this color for the villain I was talking about. That's the reason I used that color there.

I just learned the lifesaver that is multi-quote.

[From Mama.]

-to the Frogadier-
-Oh, that makes sense-

Boudica: "It's quite the thing, isn't it?" :)
It helps a lot lmao

...That makes sense. I wonder if she came from somewhere where a lot of people had that accent or dialect...Including other Pokemon.

-Yup, she's a Chikorita- :p

(...You're probably right...)

(Uhh...Actually, I think he and I are the only Shiny Pokemon around here so far...At least, who have Trainers.)

(There's several among the Wild Pokemon who were rescued!)

---
Palu: "We should keep all he's said in mind, just in case any of it comes true."

-huff-

Kimberly: "Serpenterra was his Zord before" -crushing another putty- "No doubt he must have something devious in mind"
---

---
What KoP said last post.
Nicely done. :p -Thumbs-up at Fishbunjin-

Dipper: "The question is, what exactly that plan is in the first place..."

-Is that when they're ambushed or discover Zedd himself?-
___

Kris: "I think that's at least close to the phrase..."

Seam: "If it does, let's hope it doesn't entail darkness for your world. As for me...While I'm impressed, and in all honest,y quite shocked that these five here helped take down that salesman in a stronger state than he's ever been before, hope for the future of this world isn't high. And if that remains the case, then I'll be ready to toast to the end of the world when it finally arrives!"
___

...eh, a good ole' nap never hurts, but later. this looks important.

(Then the first step is freeing him again.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If they had any reliable hiding spots to flee to, the Gnomes would've fled by now for sure-
-unfortunately, they don't...-

Kama: "...Then mine might too, huh"
---
Tiamat: "They're making their own progress..."
---
Martha: "...Get off me"
---
Kiara: "Fair enough, we only just met"
Palutena: "Hopwfully." :)
---
Sothis: "That's good to hear... but I was talking about you."
---
Juri: "Or else what~?"
---
Alear: "Precisely... though I'd be glad to know you more."

Harley: Honestly, I think she just needs friends. Her mental fortitude is strong enough to get through that... HORRIBLE past...

Penny: "Until Dr. Pines or Stanley return, we will ensure no one steals any artifacts or weapons from this establishment!"
___

-I admittedly kinda thought that's what she meant there, but the Pokemon don't- :V

Sparky: "(...Ohhh! I think I get it! Right!)" -Whispered the last few words-

Pichu: "(I'm still confused...)"

___

-Like Ruby herself says, no point in dwelling on the past instead of moving forward-
Ruby: "Well said, Penny!"
---
Phosphy: "Don't worry about it." :p
---
-exactly!-

---
---
Ophanimon: "Now then, I say we join the celebration~"
---
-Woops-

___

It appears to be the case, but we're bringing as much of the medical staff as we can afford to confirm they've completely reverted to normal, with no lingering side effects or any signs or remnants of whatever caused their transformations in the first place, just to be safe...

-Palutena shocked to learn that Ganondorf somehow managed to create a deadly essence similar in effect to Phazon, out of all things...?-

___

-Speaking of, several of Chaldea's warriors have already rushed to the cafeteria for that exact reason- :p
___

-A few seconds later, the group would also see the same man in his early 60s that was served as the proxy for Specimen 12, having dropped his scythe and returned to normal as well with Specimen 12 having been destroyed along with Spooky's mansion-

???: "Excuse me, but...I'm also kind of lost. The last thing I remember is exploring an old abandoned mansion, and then I blacked out...Where am I, exactly?"

Th-Their Souls are literally contained in these gemstones, t-trapped and unnaturally separated from their very b-beings... :urg:
Alear: "It's always nice to see some strong bonds." -would have pulled in Nel or Veyle if they were close-
---
Palu: Wait, who's he?

Wolf: "Bring me along. For extra defenses." -and because I should've used him more :V-
---
Yang: "That's a looooooooong story."

-LMAO THE TOOT-
-so they exchange contact info and from now on, the two talking would just be like two friends texting each other unless it's really important-
-makes things feel less lonely for Madoka to know she can chat with another celestial-like being?-

-ufufufufu-
Kaito: "And now, I gotta go" :p
-Getting off scott-free!-
Roman: "Have a nice day, young man." -bows-

-huff-
---

---
What KoP said last post.
Nicely done. :p -Thumbs-up at Fishbunjin-

Dipper: "The question is, what exactly that plan is in the first place..."

-Is that when they're ambushed or discover Zedd himself?-
___

Kris: "I think that's at least close to the phrase..."

Seam: "If it does, let's hope it doesn't entail darkness for your world. As for me...While I'm impressed, and in all honest,y quite shocked that these five here helped take down that salesman in a stronger state than he's ever been before, hope for the future of this world isn't high. And if that remains the case, then I'll be ready to toast to the end of the world when it finally arrives!"
Nel: "We should focus on stopping that plan before learning what it is."

Alear: "Well said, Nel. Every second we waste speculating is a second he spends making progress."
---
Palutena: "I've heard the same thing myself. Let's see how true that saying is..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Honestly don't expect much of me here today LOL
-Unfortunately there's none, the malign magical girls made sure to destroy most of their spots, and placed a barrier around the house to alert them if anyone comes in and out. Now they could have had brainwashed and memory-altered them to make them think they were always their obedient servants... But the fact the gnomes did their usual thing of attacking when they turned them down made them not want to go easy on them-

-Of course, even in a small town, those girls were smart enough to know they should be secretive, transforming only upon reaching the forest area and getting into action-
Palutena: "Hopwfully." :)
---
Sothis: "That's good to hear... but I was talking about you."
---
Juri: "Or else what~?"
---
Alear: "Precisely... though I'd be glad to know you more."

Harley: Honestly, I think she just needs friends. Her mental fortitude is strong enough to get through that... HORRIBLE past...
Kama: Her smile is the best~ -is really failing to realize how much of a simp she's intermnally being-
---
Tiamat: "...Oh, about me? Hmmmm..."
---
Martha: "...I'll think about it!"
---
Kiara: "Likewise, it would be a pleasure" :)

-Does Harley refer to Kiara or Alear?-
-To be fair, she wouldn't be the first clone they've met...But they won't ask for any of their backgrounds in specific yet unless they pertain to anything they know about Witches or the powers granted to Magical Girls in general-
___

Penny: "We were considering visiting the Dark World..."

Ralsei: "You're welcome there any time, and that goes for all of Chaldea!" :)
___

Astrotrain, set a course for Equestria!
___

-Even though Mash has fallen in love with her and she's made tons of friends...-
___

Mabel: -GASP- "That's right! Has has to return to it before he fades out of existence!" :crazy:
-Fair enough, though Suzune admitting she killed magical girls and why and Iroha admitting she became a magical girl-Witch hybrid multiple times... It's easy to imagine they each carry heavy burdens-
---
Sieg: "...I actually wanted to ask you about that"
---
Astrotrain: "Setting course now!" Ugh, how annoying... I wish for some action! -but still is loyal and sets towards that planet-
---
-She now has to confront her mistakes rather than push them aside-
---
-Indeed, so he hurries towards Doc!-

___

___

___

Alear: "It's always nice to see some strong bonds." -would have pulled in Nel or Veyle if they were close-
---

Wolf: "Bring me along. For extra defenses." -and because I should've used him more :V-
---

-LMAO THE TOOT-
-so they exchange contact info and from now on, the two talking would just be like two friends texting each other unless it's really important-
-makes things feel less lonely for Madoka to know she can chat with another celestial-like being?-
Morrigan: "Awwww, it's kinda cute seeing it" :p
Lilith: But my presence will make things cuter.
---
-True with that- :V
da Vinci: "Of course, you do know them after all" :p
Iroha: "Well... In that case, I will put my best!" -because she has healing powers, she's become part of said staff-
Lily: "Good, I'll show you the ropes!"
Irisviel: "You can do it, Iroha-chan~!"

Nayru: Demise's most recent reincarnation.
Din: Don't ask how he died last time, it's a whole complicated mess...
Farore: Point is, we had to keep things contained... The current Zelda had a plan, and... We kinda had to put some faith in her with how long it was going to take...
---
-Indeed, that really left so many so hungry after all- :V
---
Martha: "We might need to help a bunch of people it seems..."
Aya: "And I don't think nothing can be done about it... After all, their souls have taken on a physical form"

-It's not like Madoka is necessarily always lonely since she has the soul s of little Nagisa and her best friend Sayaka accompanying her often Homura is alive in her timeline so she not with her-
-That said, it is nice for her to get to know another being in her tier, and even become pals with her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly don't expect much of me here today LOL
Understandable. :p On that note, happy birthday!

-Unfortunately there's none, the malign magical girls made sure to destroy most of their spots, and placed a barrier around the house to alert them if anyone comes in and out. Now they could have had brainwashed and memory-altered them to make them think they were always their obedient servants... But the fact the gnomes did their usual thing of attacking when they turned them down made them not want to go easy on them-

-Of course, even in a small town, those girls were smart enough to know they should be secretive, transforming only upon reaching the forest area and getting into action-
-It's not like most of the Gnomes are exactly good people, either, but the violent and torturous methods of these five mages would make many of the supernatural creatures of Gravity Falls outright fearful...-

-Heck, most of the few creatures who wouldn't fear them are deceased by now, having either found peace like the Summerween Trickster and the ghost of Archibald Corduroy, or having been outright killed like the Shapeshifter...-

-Fair enough, though Suzune admitting she killed magical girls and why and Iroha admitting she became a magical girl-Witch hybrid multiple times... It's easy to imagine they each carry heavy burdens-
---
Sieg: "...I actually wanted to ask you about that"
---
Astrotrain: "Setting course now!" Ugh, how annoying... I wish for some action! -but still is loyal and sets towards that planet-
---
-She now has to confront her mistakes rather than push them aside-
---
-Indeed, so he hurries towards Doc!-
-They figure they each have vastly different backgrounds, but for that very same reason, Moon fears it might be insensitive to ask about their respective pasts and the weights they carry immediately...-
___

Ralsei: "Hmm? You did?"
___

-The problem is there hasn't been much need for the Decepticons to do large scale fights lately...And the one time they have, the amount of Angolmoise the enemy used necessitated a retreat-
___

-And while her girlfriend and friends are there to support her...There's no denying how badly she screwed up previously-
___

-Does he get to Doc on time?-

Ruby: "Well said, Penny!"
---
Phosphy: "Don't worry about it." :p
---
-exactly!-
Penny: -Epic high-five!-
___

Sparky: -Whispers- "(It means act like we don't know anything about the fireworks.)" :p

Pichu: -Gasps- "(Oh, now I get it!)" :b:
___

-She and her team have a new home, and they've saved and protected countless other people and even helped save entire worlds since-

---

---

-LMAO THE TOOT-
---
Iroha: "Well... In that case, I will put my best!" -because she has healing powers, she's become part of said staff-

Farore: Point is, we had to keep things contained... The current Zelda had a plan, and... We kinda had to put some faith in her with how long it was going to take...
---
---
Aya: "And I don't think nothing can be done about it... After all, their souls have taken on a physical form"

-It's not like Madoka is necessarily always lonely since she has the soul s of little Nagisa and her best friend Sayaka accompanying her often Homura is alive in her timeline so she not with her-
-That said, it is nice for her to get to know another being in her tier, and even become pals with her-
Chaldae's an organization and most of us count as either employees or volunteers, but since many of live and made new friends here, plenty of us have found people we consider family here as well.
___

Lapis: "I'm going, too!"
Peridot: "I'll attend as well." -Worried for fwen-

-Yeah, Wolf's been underused for a while- :V -I imagine Mipha's also there due to also being friends with the Penpal Trio in addition to being part of the medical staff?-

-...Ganondorf...he returned...?-
___

-As such, Chaldea hosts a big celebratory feast with both Ophanimon and "Spadamon" as well as the Kamen Riders as guests of honor, but still a reasonably sized one so the kitchen staff isn't overworked- :V
___

-A few other humans who were turned into Specimens, but didn't die and simply become one of Spooky's ghost soldiers, have also returned to normal and can be seen wandering around or talking to others, confused-

14: "...That might be an understatement..."

Old man: "Oh man, I hope my viewers aren't too worried about my long absence..." -Checking a camera he was carrying. He's an urban explorer and vlogger who made the mistake of deciding to explore Spooky's mansion-

E-Extracting them or returning them to the n-normal form of a SOUL without risking their lives might be next to i-impossible...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-It's not like most of the Gnomes are exactly good people, either, but the violent and torturous methods of these five mages would make many of the supernatural creatures of Gravity Falls outright fearful...-

-Heck, most of the few creatures who wouldn't fear them are deceased by now, having either found peace like the Summerween Trickster and the ghost of Archibald Corduroy, or having been outright killed like the Shapeshifter...-
-so nothing can truly oppose them...-

Kama: Her smile is the best~ -is really failing to realize how much of a simp she's intermnally being-
---
Tiamat: "...Oh, about me? Hmmmm..."
---
Martha: "...I'll think about it!"
---
Kiara: "Likewise, it would be a pleasure" :)

-Does Harley refer to Kiara or Alear?-
-what a silly-

Palu: -noms burrito-
---
Sothis: "You've become more humanlike over time, right?"
---
Juri: -VERY SMUG-
---
Alear: -smiles at that-

-can apply to both, I guess, but this time it was specifically Alear-

Penny: -Epic high-five!-
___

Sparky: -Whispers- "(It means act like we don't know anything about the fireworks.)" :p

Pichu: -Gasps- "(Oh, now I get it!)" :b:
___

-She and her team have a new home, and they've saved and protected countless other people and even helped save entire worlds since-
Ruby: "Heck yeah!" -high-fives back!-
---
-GOOD FOR THEM!-
---
-it's... crazy to think about...-

---

---
---

Chaldae's an organization and most of us count as either employees or volunteers, but since many of live and made new friends here, plenty of us have found people we consider family here as well.
___

-Yeah, Wolf's been underused for a while- :V -I imagine Mipha's also there due to also being friends with the Penpal Trio in addition to being part of the medical staff?-

___

-As such, Chaldea hosts a big celebratory feast with both Ophanimon and "Spadamon" as well as the Kamen Riders as guests of honor, but still a reasonably sized one so the kitchen staff isn't overworked- :V
___

-A few other humans who were turned into Specimens, but didn't die and simply become one of Spooky's ghost soldiers, have also returned to normal and can be seen wandering around or talking to others, confused-

Old man: "Oh man, I hope my viewers aren't too worried about my long absence..." -Checking a camera he was carrying. He's an urban explorer and vlogger who made the mistake of deciding to explore Spooky's mansion-

E-Extracting them or returning them to the n-normal form of a SOUL without risking their lives might be next to i-impossible...
Alear: "So many people united under one name... it's inspiring."
---
-also because she's one of the Champions which is like, the biggest reason she'd be called :V-
Wolf: "I hope Hyrule's not in too much disarray..."
-they open a portal to Hyrule?-

Palu: ......You three and I are going to need to have a long talk about never communicating major information like this.
---
-due to the situation, they allowed Azura to use her powers once to keep the energy up... and then promptly pushed her away from the kitchen so she can't try to make them do more :V-
---
Weiss: "We'll try our best for all of them."

-oh yeah, and maybe Ingrid would add her to group convos with Yukari and Void :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Understandable. :p On that note, happy birthday!

Thanks, bud :p

-Indeed, and now the 5 will attempt to enforce their own authority on the remaining supernatural population...-

-Just some hours after they left the house, noise would be heard in the forest a lone Manotaur was running, seemingly trying to save himself from something-
-what a silly-

Palu: -noms burrito-
---
Sothis: "You've become more humanlike over time, right?"
---
Juri: -VERY SMUG-
---
Alear: -smiles at that-

-can apply to both, I guess, but this time it was specifically Alear-
Kama: "...How does it taste?"
---
Tiamat: "I suppose, in a way... Now I want to support them, despite leaving the nest, as they say"
---
-People around be like "Well, they stopped for now at least"-
---
-Ah, how nice-
Kiara: "Oh, how many new friends have you made yourself?"
-They figure they each have vastly different backgrounds, but for that very same reason, Moon fears it might be insensitive to ask about their respective pasts and the weights they carry immediately...-
___

Ralsei: "Hmm? You did?"
___

-The problem is there hasn't been much need for the Decepticons to do large scale fights lately...And the one time they have, the amount of Angolmoise the enemy used necessitated a retreat-
___

-And while her girlfriend and friends are there to support her...There's no denying how badly she screwed up previously-
___

-Does he get to Doc on time?-
-Nice of her, they all seem a little awkward on the matter for understandable reasons-
---
Sieg: "Yeah, I was curious on that place"
---
-Yeah, they really had to keep their distance. Even in their current opperation, he's going to remain on the planet's orbit rather than landind for a little-
---
-Indeed, at least she's willing to accept suffering the consequences-
---
-Indeed, the thunderstorm is starting, so they will take advaantage of that-
___

___

___

---
-also because she's one of the Champions which is like, the biggest reason she'd be called :V-

Palu: ......You three and I are going to need to have a long talk about never communicating major information like this.
---
-due to the situation, they allowed Azura to use her powers once to keep the energy up... and then promptly pushed her away from the kitchen so she can't try to make them do more :V-
---

-oh yeah, and maybe Ingrid would add her to group convos with Yukari and Void :V-
Tiki: "And from so many worlds and different backgrounds too"
---
-They would, probably, and also to recover the Penpal Trio-
Nightingale: "Let's make a line"
BB: "...Not fun" :p
Iroha: -Whispers- "Is that purple woman always, um...?"
Lily: -Whispers back- "Annoying? Yes"

Din: Look, we didn't want your place infected either.
Nayru: Though we'll say... I don't think you're going to see a new Zelda being born in... A long time...
Farore: A few millennia at least.
---
-Thankfully for them, Kamen Rider Kabuto is a parody sue who is a god-tier cook with super speed as his power. So he greatly helped while saying something about "Grandmother once said, victory should be celebrated with the best of meals"-
---
Jeanne: "I think they already delivered someone back to their world, so I'm sure they can fo the same for them" -Takeru and his friends-

Aya: -To Alphys- "I hate to say it, but we might as well... Leave them the way they already are. We don't want to destroy their bodies or cause them further trauma"

-Who else is part of the group chats?- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...How does it taste?"
---
Tiamat: "I suppose, in a way... Now I want to support them, despite leaving the nest, as they say"
---
-People around be like "Well, they stopped for now at least"-
---
-Ah, how nice-
Kiara: "Oh, how many new friends have you made yourself?"
Palu: "I should have wished for extra sour cream." :p
---
Sothis: "Like a good mother would." :)
---
-good for people :V-
---
Alear: "Oh um... I've only just gotten here, so I can't say I've built strong bonds yet."

Harley: "...That's fair enough, honestly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks, bud :p

-Indeed, and now the 5 will attempt to enforce their own authority on the remaining supernatural population...-

-Just some hours after they left the house, noise would be heard in the forest a lone Manotaur was running, seemingly trying to save himself from something-
You're welcome! I'm currently celebrating mine as well. :p

-This of course, just prompts the majority of the other forest inhabitants including the remaining gnomes to hide, but might draw others including other Manotaurs out-

-Nice of her, they all seem a little awkward on the matter for understandable reasons-
---
Sieg: "Yeah, I was curious on that place"
---
-Yeah, they really had to keep their distance. Even in their current opperation, he's going to remain on the planet's orbit rather than landind for a little-
---
-Indeed, at least she's willing to accept suffering the consequences-
---
-Indeed, the thunderstorm is starting, so they will take advaantage of that-
Moon: "...Is there...anything we can do for you five? It sounds like you've all been through quite a lot, even recently..."
___

Ralsei: "Would you like to visit it as well? I'm always happy to welcome new visitors! Erm, well, as long as it's kept a secret from my friends' home town for now." 😅
___

-And probably try to stay hidden and out of sight, considering that two of Equestria's princesses move the sun and the moon using their own magic rather than leave them to orbit it naturally...-
___

-It's not easy, but she's mainly just glad that the other three are free from the game and get to live life as well...-
___

Mabel: "is it really going to be enough to power the time machine?!"

Ruby: "Heck yeah!" -high-fives back!-
---
-GOOD FOR THEM!-
---
-it's... crazy to think about...-
(We'll probably mostly have to watch out for Moriarty and Neo...And maybe that Kaito guy.)
___

-But now what?-
___

-By now, at least, it's a bit easier to process since they've been members of Chaldea for a while...-

---

---
---

---

Nayru: Though we'll say... I don't think you're going to see a new Zelda being born in... A long time...
---
-Thankfully for them, Kamen Rider Kabuto is a parody sue who is a god-tier cook with super speed as his power. So he greatly helped while saying something about "Grandmother once said, victory should be celebrated with the best of meals"-
---
Jeanne: "I think they already delivered someone back to their world, so I'm sure they can fo the same for them" -Takeru and his friends-

Aya: -To Alphys- "I hate to say it, but we might as well... Leave them the way they already are. We don't want to destroy their bodies or cause them further trauma"

-Who else is part of the group chats?- :V
Ha! You don't know the half of that, either! :laugh: Most of us used to live on the same planet, but then we started meeting people from entirely separate dimensions.
___

Claptrap: "Shouldn't we split up into two separate teams? One to help Tamamo, Kiyohime and Osakabehime and another to check on whatever the hell's going on in Hyrule?"

-An entire millennia?!-
___

-even if Azura probably wouldn't have asked them to, since IIRC she's not a glutton- :V

-The kitchen staff's jaws drops in shock at Kabuo's insanely fast cooking?- :V
___

14: "That does make it sound...slightly less complicated."

Th-They're in good health otherwise, b-but it seems like leaving their SOULs c-contained in these gemstones is the o-only option... :urg:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "I should have wished for extra sour cream." :p
---
Sothis: "Like a good mother would." :)
---
-good for people :V-
---
Alear: "Oh um... I've only just gotten here, so I can't say I've built strong bonds yet."

Harley: "...That's fair enough, honestly."
Kama: "...Extra sour? I thought sweet is how people want it"
---
Tiamat: "...I needed to be told that" :)
---
-Indeed for them, no more mayhem... For a bit- :V
---
Kiara: "Then perhaps you should start looking for some people, hmmm..."
Moon: "...Is there...anything we can do for you five? It sounds like you've all been through quite a lot, even recently..."
___

Ralsei: "Would you like to visit it as well? I'm always happy to welcome new visitors! Erm, well, as long as it's kept a secret from my friends' home town for now." 😅
___

-And probably try to stay hidden and out of sight, considering that two of Equestria's princesses move the sun and the moon using their own magic rather than leave them to orbit it naturally...-
___

-It's not easy, but she's mainly just glad that the other three are free from the game and get to live life as well...-
___

Mabel: "is it really going to be enough to power the time machine?!"
Oriko: "For now... Just treat us as you would with anyone"
Kazumi: -Nods-"We just want to live now that we got a chance"
Suzune: "Though we would still be under your orders..."
Tart: "Indeed, still don't hesitate to ask us for anything!"
-Iroha timidly but with determination, nodded-
---
Sieg: "Well, I don't know your home town, so..."
---
-Which yeah, gives them a sign it's better not to mess with the Equestrians as they are now-
-They purely want to locate Scorponok, take him and leave-
-For now, they try to pinpoint this Crystal Empire to send their four spies towards-
---
-Indeed, makes her wonder a lot most of the time-
---
Amy: "Hopefully, else, woops"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-This of course, just prompts the majority of the other forest inhabitants including the remaining gnomes to hide, but might draw others including other Manotaurs out-
-but they caught a Manotaur?-

---

---
---
Aya: "I hate to say it, but we might as well... Leave them the way they already are. We don't want to destroy their bodies or cause them further trauma"

-Who else is part of the grouo chats?- :V
Ha! You don't know the half of that, either! :laugh: Most of us used to live on the same planet, but then we started meeting people from entirely separate dimensions.
___

Claptrap: "Shouldn't we split up into two separate teams? One to help Tamamo, Kiyohime and Osakabehime and another to check on whatever the hell's going on in Hyrule?"

-An entire millennia?!-
___

-even if Azura probably wouldn't have asked them to, since IIRC she's not a glutton- :V

___

Th-They're in good health otherwise, b-but it seems like leaving their SOULs c-contained in these gemstones is the o-only option... :urg:
Alear: "Like myself... or these two bat ladies."
---
Wolf: "I volunteer for the latter."

Palu: *...What happened?"
---
-she likes to have seconds, but that's nothing compared to the actual gluttons :V-
---
-would they truly have no hope of returning back home?-

-all the people Ingrid would like to hang out with :V-

(We'll probably mostly have to watch out for Moriarty and Neo...And maybe that Kaito guy.)
___

-But now what?-
___

-By now, at least, it's a bit easier to process since they've been members of Chaldea for a while...-
Weiss: "I doubt any of them would want any of that stuff..."
---
-I have no idea-
---
-it's still incredible tho-

Kama: "...Extra sour? I thought sweet is how people want it"
---
Tiamat: "...I needed to be told that" :)
---
-Indeed for them, no more mayhem... For a bit- :V
---
Kiara: "Then perhaps you should start looking for some people, hmmm..."
Palutena: "I meant more sour cream silly. Those are really great on a burrito like this."
---
Sothis: -pats her head- "Has no one done it before?"
---
-until Martha gets Juri off of her?-
---
Alear: "I could start with the people I lent an Emblem..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "For now... Just treat us as you would with anyone"
Kazumi: -Nods-"We just want to live now that we got a chance"
Suzune: "Though we would still be under your orders..."
Tart: "Indeed, still don't hesitate to ask us for anything!"
-Iroha timidly but with determination, nodded-
---
Sieg: "Well, I don't know your home town, so..."
---
-Which yeah, gives them a sign it's better not to mess with the Equestrians as they are now-
-They purely want to locate Scorponok, take him and leave-
-For now, they try to pinpoint this Crystal Empire to send their four spies towards-
---
-Indeed, makes her wonder a lot most of the time-
---
Amy: "Hopefully, else, woops"
Moon: "Very well. Having said that, you are still guests here. Are you considered members of Chaldea as well?"
___

Susie: "I think the bigger deal would be people seeing that more humans exist, Rals." :p

Ralsei: "That's also probably true." :lol:

___

-Will they succeed?-
___

-About what?-
___

Mabel: "Timeline chaos...And what's gonna happen to Marty?" :urg:

Weiss: "I doubt any of them would want any of that stuff..."
---
-I have no idea-
---
-it's still incredible tho-
Penny: "I am not so certain about Kaito. Hasn't he repeatedly try to steal any weapon or artifact that appears to be even be potentially valuable?"
___

-Pichu seems to have mostly cheered up, at least, thanks to Phosphora's efforts-
___

Ya okay, Ruby?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I am not so certain about Kaito. Hasn't he repeatedly try to steal any weapon or artifact that appears to be even be potentially valuable?"
___

-Pichu seems to have mostly cheered up, at least, thanks to Phosphora's efforts-
___

Ya okay, Ruby?
Ruby: "But it's... just old swords..."
---
-good for them!-
---
Ruby: "I feel great, actually."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "...Maybe?"
---
Phosphy: They're so adorable~!
---
Ruby: "I am, yeah..."
-I'm fairly certain Kaito stole even a few random Servant weapons, so yeah in addition to some of the Emblems before knowing what any of them were actually capable of, so yeah- :V

(And I guess we also don't know if any of these weapons are magic-powered...)
___

-Small wonder she adopted one of them as a Trainer- :p

___

Still kind of a lot to process?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're welcome! I'm currently celebrating mine as well. :p

-but they caught a Manotaur?-
Congrats as well. :p

-The Manotour was hit by a mixture of lasers, whiplashes and daggers from behind, forcing him to fall, and 5 people then loomed over him, all bearing smug faces-
868px-Alina_PM.png
Kagari_PM (1).png
Minou_PM.png

Ch8colour (1).jpg
1726881596706.png

Kagari: "Wait? Is that all? So much talk and yet you're not any impressive!" :laugh:
Sasa: "I thought you said something about 'oh yeah, I'm so burly and manly, girly stuff sucks'"
Kanna: "And yet here we are, with you trembling as you see a squad of teen girls, now isn't that ironic?" :p
Minou: "I guess in the end, not everyone in your race will be of use as troops"
Alina: "So girls, what shall we do with this one? Let him live? Or... Would he become food~?"
Palutena: "I meant more sour cream silly. Those are really great on a burrito like this."
---
Sothis: -pats her head- "Has no one done it before?"
---
-until Martha gets Juri off of her?-
---
Alear: "I could start with the people I lent an Emblem..."
Kama: "O-Oh... I actually haven't tasted any..."
---
Tiamat: "...I think only the human that managed to make me see my wrongdoings. I hope that he's doing well..."
---
-With enough forces recovered, yes-
---
Kiara: "Hm, that might be a good first step"
Moon: "Very well. Having said that, you are still guests here. Are you considered members of Chaldea as well?"
___

Susie: "I think the bigger deal would be people seeing that more humans exist, Rals." :p

Ralsei: "That's also probably true." :lol:

___

-Will they succeed?-
___

-About what?-
___

Mabel: "Timeline chaos...And what's gonna happen to Marty?" :urg:
Oriko: "That's correct" -she shows an ID, prompting the others to show theirs as well-
Tart: "They've been so considerate of us, I thank the Lord for that~!"
---
Sieg: "Well, I wasn't human for starters..."
---
-Should they or should they not?-
---
-Her own self-worth-
---
Chrono: "You'll have to watch to see..."
-Doc, however, soon sees int he time machine the letter that Marty was gonna leave him with about that he was gonna get shot, and he insists to himthat it's better that he doesn't knows of his future for any risk, tearing it without reading it despite Marty's insistence that it's important-
___

-An entire millennia?!-
___

___

14: "That does make it sound...slightly less complicated."

Alear: "Like myself... or these two bat ladies."
---
Wolf: "I volunteer for the latter."

Palu: *...What happened?"
---
-she likes to have seconds, but that's nothing compared to the actual gluttons :V-
---
-would they truly have no hope of returning back home?-

-all the people Ingrid would like to hang out with :V-
Morrigan: "For us, that's just tuesday"
---
Luvia: "Half and half might be ideal, we don't know in what state Princess Zelda and Sir Link would be"
-Shamal, Nightingale and BB will check on the Penpal Trio, while Iroha, Irisviel and Lily would go with Wolf and the champions-

-Millennia as in plural, like thousands over thousands of years...-
Nayru: I think it'd be better if you saw her yourself...
---
-Indeed, and true to his series, they practically beg for him to stay-
-And also true to his series, Kabuto won't- :V
---
Martha: "Hmmm, maybe if you still have any traces of magic in your bodies, it would be easier to identify where you're from"
Aya: -Sigh- "We'll have to keep checking on them, see if there's any other changes over time..."

-Like who? Sothis?- :V

Last edited:
Top Bottom