• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alina: "On the least you managed to see some of my cratsmanship in action, you should sentirti onorata~"
Sasa: "Whatever you call it, it was fun" :p
Minou: "Can't say it was undeserved either, that Bill was so troublesome" -of course she's acting since she wants to revive Isabeau, who while nowhere near as powerful as Bill... has no better intentions, and at least has the power to just, destroy a country-
???: "I wouldn't exactly call randomly throwing produce and eggs at a house "art". Can't blame you for picking Gideon's house, though. If it weren't for him, there's a chance Weirdmageddon wouldn't have lasted nearly as long..."

Kazumi: "This will require a bit of a long explanation..."
Oriko: "So, in our world there was this alien race named theIncubators, who looked to create energy..." -and so they tell her everything offscreen-
---
Sieg: "...Then it's even better that he's gone"
---
Blackarachnia: "Highly doubt it'd be easy to scan any of the local wildlife to hide amongst them..."
---
-...Yeah...They have avoided that topic ever since Sayori got here-
-Or tried at least-
---
-He seems to have succesfully driven Biff off!-
Moon: "...I'm not one to advocate for the extinction of an entire species...But it sounds like these "Incubators" truly were inherently evil..."

Star: "If no one else, that Kyubey definitely deserved to kick the bucket."
___

Susie: "Couldn't agree more...I just wish Lancer took it a little better..."
___

If robonoids aren't a common sight there, we'd need to stay under the radar or utilize considerable disguises...
___

-It likely crops up occasionally regardless...-
___

Mabel: "You better run, jerk!" -Cheering loudly-

[Ol' Totodile is from the sewers of Goldenrod City]
-this doesn't explain the dialect, but it establishes his life as a sewer gator before Darkmus nabbed him-
-and also a nod to the theme used for Totodile in Puzzle Challenge being a remix of Goldenrod-

-nervous wave-
[H-hi....]
-Huh, neat for the latter part-

Boudica: Glad they're welcoming...
Goldenrod City? Can't say I've heard of it, but it's awesome that you're a sewer gator? Do the people of Goldenrod have similar accents?

(You must be one of the new Pokemon here! My name's Shuriken!)

(And mine's Hurricane.) :p (What's yours?)

-The Frogadiers are coincidentally visually differentiated only by Shuriken being a normal one and Hurricane being a Shiny variant, but the two seem close enough and leap with enough coordinate and symmetry that they appear to be twins-

Alear: -sword in hand- "Be careful, everyone..."

-Nel and Veyle nodded-
---
Palutena: "If only we could merely ask him..."
---
Azura: "May fate brings us together again... in a better situation..."
-breep-

-just a testament to how much stronger they are; if they actually focused on the enemy and not each other, then they'd be done with the mission by now-

-goes along with Sakura-

-worth a shot....-
-the best one to ask is.....currently sealed inside a staff his Trainer can't get him out of- :ultlucario:
-The putty patrollers attack them, but of course, are dispatched with no effort, even if they now required to hit the large 'Z's on their chests-
-...Which, makes them wonder why they have such an obvious weak point-
---
Martha: "Alas, we don't know where he went"

Rogue Tamer: "You know what, this is pissing me off..."
Trader Tamer: "Yeah, good thing those aren't the only ones we got!" -they're about to unleash, adequately, a Vespamon and a DinoBeemon-
---
Takeru: "It's been great to meet you all too! And I'll pray for the same!" -and that's how they missed the magical girl invasion-
---
Tiki: "Hmmm, could be, and also fun to find out..."
-Who she's been trying to get out from...-
(You okay, big guy?) -Said to Fishbunjin-

Dipper: "For elite soldiers for one of the supposedly most dangerous world conquerers out there, these guys sure do have obvious weak points..."

Mabel: "...Do you two have any idea why these putty guys are super easy to destroy?" -Asking Kimberly and Trini-
___

Kris: "The last we saw him, he turned himself into a scythe for any of us to wield..."

-...Right. Jevil did that when their own members defeated him, too-

-...And Sans used his telekinetic powers to store the scythe without risk of any curse or control Jevil could've possibly inflicted on someone wielding it directly. He's got still have the scythe somewhere...-
___

-But at the end of the day, the city and it's people were saved, Takeru and his friends returend home safely, Chaldea's own members survived the chaos, and thanks to all of their combined efforts, the planet itself was saved, they saved several others, and helped a few spirits move on to the afterlife, most notably Madoka and Spooky herself-
___

-Queen Moon and Star have been trying to help her, but neither of them have had any success in freeing or extracting Lucario from the staff yet, either...-

(...I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the one Pokemon I can think of who oughta to have a clue about this language is still MIA...And trapped in some kinda magic staff...) -Eyes closed with a hint sadness, relating to Lucario's situation since he also went missing for a while after Isis attacked the Fortress-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Morrigan: "He was, good riddance"
Lilith: "And surprisingly hard to take out"
---
-But other than that...-
---
-And so did many others, doing a cry of victory-
---
-Byleth's thoughts?-

Ultimate Madoka: "I have little doubt" -she then projects the image of two magical girls no older than 11 years old-
"These are Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi, two child prodigies who were the best friends of Iroha-san's sister, and were also precious to her too. With that said, I don't think they were kidnapped simply for ransom"
Ugh, tell me about it... -Said to Lilith-
___

Moon: (It's always nice to see such close bonds of friendship.) :)
___

-Okay, jokes aside, many actually shouted different battle cries or mottos of theirs in victory-

-Jenny even shouted "'Till all are one!" in honor of the Autobots that she looks up to-
___

-What Digi asked?-
Alear: "Well, at least that's one less threat to worry about."
---
-it truly is... but now I dunno what to do-
---
Hinoka: "So now he's gone for good, right? ....Right?"
---
Byleth: These five need guidance... I'll be happy to help them as much as I can.

Ingrid: "You believe they became tools, don't you?"

Stan: "Heh... Don't mention it." :p -Recalling how much he missed his twin brother and the few keepsakes left he had of him before he was able to bring him back to Earth-
___

-But some are also just called airplanes. plus others like helicopter also exist-
___

-Ruby's thoughts?-
Ruby: "It's cool to see simple stuff still works... but we're too used to our things. I was frankly just window shopping." :lol:
---
-she doesn't wanna introduce too many new words at once-
---
Ruby: I know I felt horrible on the short time Arthur was gone... Like I wasn't a good Master...

Kama: "...You want that now?"
---
Tiamat: "Very well. Would you like to accompany me?"
---
-HEADBUTT RETURNED-
---
Kiara: "I think I've seen her around"
Palu: "Why not?" :p
---
Sothis: "Gladly." :)
---
-making Juri stumble as she moved backwards from the sheer force-

Juri: "...Maybe I helped you a little too well..."
---
Alear: "I hope she's adapting well here." :)

-GO ON, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN-
Kaito: "If that so, maybe I should just end this convo" :p
-GO SNIVY!-
Roman: "Naturally... but one last thing; I don't believe we've shared our names." :p

-breep-

-just a testament to how much stronger they are; if they actually focused on the enemy and not each other, then they'd be done with the mission by now-

-goes along with Sakura-
-The putty patrollers attack them, but of course, are dispatched with no effort, even if they now required to hit the large 'Z's on their chests-
---
Martha: "Alas, we don't know where he went"

Trader Tamer: "Yeah, good thing those aren't the only ones we got!" -they're about to unleash, adequately, a Vespamon and a DinoBeemon-
---
Takeru: "It's been great to meet you all too! And I'll pray for the same!" -and that's how they missed the magical girl invasion-

Dipper: "For elite soldiers for one of the supposedly most dangerous world conquerers out there, these guys sure do have obvious weak points..."

Mabel: "...Do you two have any idea why these putty guys are super easy to destroy?" -Asking Kimberly and Trini-
___

Kris: "The last we saw him, he turned himself into a scythe for any of us to wield..."

-...And Sans used his telekinetic powers to store the scythe without risk of any curse or control Jevil could've possibly inflicted on someone wielding it directly. He's got still have the scythe somewhere...-
___

-But at the end of the day, the city and it's people were saved, Takeru and his friends returend home safely, Chaldea's own members survived the chaos, and thanks to all of their combined efforts, the planet itself was saved, they saved several others, and helped a few spirits move on to the afterlife, most notably Madoka and Spooky herself-
Nel: -having no trouble taking them down- "If they're so easy to destroy, their strength must instead come from numbers."

Alear: -same as Nel- "Much like the Corrupted in my world..."

Veyle: -surprisingly adept at tossing a dagger at the weak points, said dagger returning to her every time like magic-
---
Palutena: "We'll talk with him as soon as we can then."
---
Azura: I hope the others are doing well...

???: "I wouldn't exactly call randomly throwing produce and eggs at a house "art". Can't blame you for picking Gideon's house, though. If it weren't for him, there's a chance Weirdmageddon wouldn't have lasted nearly as long..."
-given he's the one who unleashed the demon, Weirdmageddon would likely not have happened AT ALL... but it's not like most people know that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-given he's the one who unleashed the demon, Weirdmageddon would likely not have happened AT ALL... but it's not like most people know that-
Alina: "Art comes in all sorts of forms and varieties, be it sculpture, film, painting, or other miscellaneous sorts of media" -of course, says the one who also considers witchification and murder as forms of art-

Sasa: "Honestly never liked the kid even before the truth about him spying on all town got out, he was just a weirdo"
Moon: "...I'm not one to advocate for the extinction of an entire species...But it sounds like these "Incubators" truly were inherently evil..."

Star: "If no one else, that Kyubey definitely deserved to kick the bucket."
___

Susie: "Couldn't agree more...I just wish Lancer took it a little better..."
___

If robonoids aren't a common sight there, we'd need to stay under the radar or utilize considerable disguises...
___

-It likely crops up occasionally regardless...-
___

Mabel: "You better run, jerk!" -Cheering loudly-
Oriko: "At best, we only tolerated his presence..."
Iroha: "At most, other magical girls tried to have him get out of Earth..."
Kazumi: "But he always crawled back in one way or another..."
Suzune: "I think each one of us here killed him at least once"
Tart: "Not me, Monsieur Angel was much more considerate" -the Incubator that got to Tart and her friends, Cube, was a surprisingly respectable Incubator... Well, at least in comparison to most of his kin he was more honest about everything and allowed her to die in her own terms out of respect-
---
Sieg: "How is he about it?" -he can't say for certain how he'd feel about it given he was made and not by one specific person-
---
Blackarachnia: "I believe I could lurk and blend in the shadows a little easier given my organic-looking mode... Of course, a giant spider is still mostly just wilderness, so my reach to towns would remain limited"
Waspinator: "Can Waszzzpinator go?"
---
-Yeah, like when waking up, Sayori is like "Monika made sure I got out the game, I can't let this body be a waste..."-
---
-Of course, Marty's mom seems to have been quite intrigued by him rescuing her... So she's giving him a chance-
Amy: "And it's working!"
Palu: "Why not?" :p
---
Sothis: "Gladly." :)
---
-making Juri stumble as she moved backwards from the sheer force-

Juri: "...Maybe I helped you a little too well..."
---
Alear: "I hope she's adapting well here." :)
Kama: "...Alright" Victory~
---
Tiamat: "Good, let's go~" -so they go elsewhere while Draco just stood there with an internal conflict-
---
Martha: "Oh, that's what you think now?" :p
---
Kiara: "Have you asked if she's made friends?"
Ugh, tell me about it... -Said to Lilith-
___

Moon: (It's always nice to see such close bonds of friendship.) :)
___

-Okay, jokes aside, many actually shouted different battle cries or mottos of theirs in victory-

-Jenny even shouted "'Till all are one!" in honor of the Autobots that she looks up to-
___

-What Digi asked?-
---
---
---
Byleth: These five need guidance... I'll be happy to help them as much as I can.

Morrigan: "Thanks for letting us know" :p
Tiki: "I say the same" :p
---
-Same as Uni here-
---
Shigeru: "Knowing that guy he'll be back in one to five years, but he'll no longer be your problem"
Takeru: "Uh, sorry our conflict got dragged here"
Sakura: "It's fine! Not your fault"
---
-Indeed... Well, Tart a little less, she seems mostly upbeat, but she's a woman already who entered war knowing what she'd do if she got involved. On the other hand, hearing how Oriko and Suzune have gotten blood in their hands for quite a while despite their age, from hearing Iroha's lack of self-confidence and having witnessed that she lost her sister, and the traumas Kazumi must have had from being a clone... Yeah-

Ultimate Madoka: -Nodded- "These two and Iroha-san's sister figured out before doing their wishes the true connection between Witches and magical girls, so their wishes and magic were specifically made to stop that process. Unfortunately, an incident happened to Iroha-san's sister at the time... And that's when Alina Gray entered the picture to quote on quote, aid them in their task. Which as you can guess, was a lie" -she proceeded to project a moment in time of a meeting between the two kids and the evil teen-
1726680770281.png

-So there's little doubt that mad artist must have found them as familiars summoned by Kriemhild Gretchen and kidnapped them, being familiar with their abilities, to not let herself and the other evil magical girls to become Witches-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alina: "Art comes in all sorts of forms and varieties, be it sculpture, film, painting, or other miscellaneous sorts of media" -of course, says the one who also considers witchification and murder as forms of art-

Sasa: "Honestly never liked the kid even before the truth about him spying on all town got out, he was just a weirdo"
-True, Bill knew about Gravity Falls beforehand, but Gideon summoning him in the present may have been what set his plans to invade and rewrite reality in motion...-

???: "Ugh, tell me about it. He just got weirder and more obnoxious over time until he finally betrayed Bill..." -Even then, a few townsfolk who still haven't forgiven him-

Oriko: "At best, we only tolerated his presence..."
Iroha: "At most, other magical girls tried to have him get out of Earth..."
Kazumi: "But he always crawled back in one way or another..."
Suzune: "I think each one of us here killed him at least once"
Tart: "Not me, Monsieur Angel was much more considerate" -the Incubator that got to Tart and her friends, Cube, was a surprisingly respectable Incubator... Well, at least in comparison to most of his kin he was more honest about everything and allowed her to die in her own terms out of respect-
---
Sieg: "How is he about it?" -he can't say for certain how he'd feel about it given he was made and not by one specific person-
---
Blackarachnia: "I believe I could lurk and blend in the shadows a little easier given my organic-looking mode... Of course, a giant spider is still mostly just wilderness, so my reach to towns would remain limited"
Waspinator: "Can Waszzzpinator go?"
---
-Yeah, like when waking up, Sayori is like "Monika made sure I got out the game, I can't let this body be a waste..."-
---
-Of course, Marty's mom seems to have been quite intrigued by him rescuing her... So she's giving him a chance-
Amy: "And it's working!"
Star: "And I'm guessing that was just by comparison..." :urg:

___

Susie: "From what I heard from Charlotte, he didn't take it well...Kid still cared about his dad, even if he didn't about him, so I wasn't surprised..."
___

Hmm...You two might just be our best agents for this particular job!
___

-She has little motivation of her own to get up, even after being freed from the lines of code and the game itself...-
___

Mabel: "Does that mean everyone's going to be okay?!" :b:

Ruby: "It's cool to see simple stuff still works... but we're too used to our things. I was frankly just window shopping." :lol:
---
-she doesn't wanna introduce too many new words at once-
---
Ruby: I know I felt horrible on the short time Arthur was gone... Like I wasn't a good Master...
Stan: "Eh, fair enough. But keep in mind these items are still highly valuable as collectables! Or, you know, literally being historical artifacts."
___

-Since Sparky and Pichu aren't yet familiar with a LOT of words and terms for inventions and lingo...yeah, fair enough- :p
___

-Even though it wasn't her fault, everyone was blindsided by Isis' sudden appearance and her scheme to wipe out most of the Servants...-

---
---
---

---
-Same as Uni here-
---
Shigeru: "Knowing that guy he'll be back in one to five years, but he'll no longer be your problem"
---
-Indeed... Well, Tart a little less, she seems mostly upbeat, but she's a woman already who entered war knowing what she'd do if she got involved. On the other hand, hearing how Oriko and Suzune have gotten blood in their hands for quite a while despite their age, from hearing Iroha's lack of self-confidence and having witnessed that she lost her sister, and the traumas Kazumi must have had from being a clone... Yeah-

Ultimate Madoka: -Nodded- "These two and Iroha-san's sister figured out before doing their wishes the true connection between Witches and magical girls, so their wishes and magic were specifically made to stop that process. Unfortunately, an incident happened to Iroha-san's sister at the time... And that's when Alina Gray entered the picture to quote on quote, aid them in their task. Which as you can guess, was a lie" -she proceeded to project a moment in time of a meeting between the two kids and the evil teen-
View attachment 394423
-So there's little doubt that mad artist must have found them as familiars summoned by Kriemhild Gretchen and kidnapped them, being familiar with their abilities, to not let herself and the other evil magical girls to become Witches-
Believe me, all of Chaldea's glad Bison's gone. He was a thorn in our side and that of several other worlds way more tha once...
___

-Hmm...It's your call, Uni, but maybe it's time that some characters from Hyrule return?- :V
___

That jerk invaded this dimension trying to take it over, and you still made the effort to help us all out by fighting him and saving our people. That's what matters, along with the fact, that everyone's alive and well. You three did awesome! -Gives a thumbs-up with a wide, toothy grin-
___

-...Yeah, needless to say, they're probably going to need Byleth's guidance and therapy...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-True, Bill knew about Gravity Falls beforehand, but Gideon summoning him in the present may have been what set his plans to invade and rewrite reality in motion...-

???: "Ugh, tell me about it. He just got weirder and more obnoxious over time until he finally betrayed Bill..." -Even then, a few townsfolk who still haven't forgiven him-
-it's crazy how well the five of them blend in...-

Kama: "...Alright" Victory~
---
Tiamat: "Good, let's go~" -so they go elsewhere while Draco just stood there with an internal conflict-
---
Martha: "Oh, that's what you think now?" :p
---
Kiara: "Have you asked if she's made friends?"
-TO THE FOUNTAIN-
---
-what do the mother goddesses do?-
---
Juri: -eye glows, being silent-
---
Alear: "I've seen her with someone recently. About her height, blue hair..."

Stan: "Eh, fair enough. But keep in mind these items are still highly valuable as collectables! Or, you know, literally being historical artifacts."
___

-Since Sparky and Pichu aren't yet familiar with a LOT of words and terms for inventions and lingo...yeah, fair enough- :p
___

-Even though it wasn't her fault, everyone was blindsided by Isis' sudden appearance and her scheme to wipe out most of the Servants...-
Ren: "We're good."
---
-indeed- "V
---
-in the moment, you don't really think about that :V-

---
-Same as Uni here-
---
---

Believe me, all of Chaldea's glad Bison's gone. He was a thorn in our side and that of several other worlds way more tha once...
___

-Hmm...It's your call, Uni, but maybe it's time that some characters from Hyrule return?- :V
___

That jerk invaded this dimension trying to take it over, and you still made the effort to help us all out by fighting him and saving our people. That's what matters, along with the fact, that everyone's alive and well. You three did awesome! -Gives a thumbs-up with a wide, toothy grin-
___

-...Yeah, needless to say, they're probably going to need Byleth's guidance and therapy...-
Alear: "Well, I guess I'll be glad too."
---
-yeah, it's about time-

-so Tamamo and Osakabehime both get a telepathic message-
---
Hinoka: "You're always welcome here if you want a break." :)
---
Byleth: I'll have to talk to Kiara about them...

Ingrid: "So she's using them to slow down her own process of turning into a Witch, so she may turn everyone else into one..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "We're good."
---
-indeed- "V
---
-in the moment, you don't really think about that :V-
Stan: -Sighs- "Fine, your loss..."

-He's grumpy that he couldn't get more money- :V

___

Pichu: "(What else were those fireworks like?)"

Sparky: "(You might get an idea when the rest of these fireworks are lit.)" :p -Ruffles the Pichu's hair, making her giggle-
___

-Fair enough, but now Ruby's likely reflecting on the fact that none of them could've prevented or foreseen it, moreso with how swiftly Isis was able to carry that entire plan out-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: -Sighs- "Fine, your loss..."

-He's grumpy that he couldn't get more money- :V

___

Pichu: "(What else were those fireworks like?)"

Sparky: "(You might get an idea when the rest of these fireworks are lit.)" :p -Ruffles the Pichu's hair, making her giggle-
___

-Fair enough, but now Ruby's likely reflecting on the fact that none of them could've prevented or foreseen it, moreso with how swiftly Isis was able to carry that entire plan out-
-poor him lmao-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, totally." :p
---
Ruby: It was sudden... and no one even had an idea...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Huh, neat for the latter part-
---
-Man-in-suit-sized-
Taiga: "Woah, whuzzat?"
---
Natsuki: "Think of it like some hyper massive crossover of a lot of stuff and such, it makes it easier to digest"
---
Boudica: Glad they're welcoming...
---
Kaito: "If that so, maybe I should just end this convo" :p
-GO SNIVY!-

---

---
---
Tiki: "Hmmm, could be, and also fun to find out..."
-Who she's been trying to get out from...-

Goldenrod City? Can't say I've heard of it, but it's awesome that you're a sewer gator? Do the people of Goldenrod have similar accents?

-The Frogadiers are coincidentally visually differentiated only by Shuriken being a normal one and Hurricane being a Shiny variant, but the two seem close enough and leap with enough coordinate and symmetry that they appear to be twins-

___

___

-Queen Moon and Star have been trying to help her, but neither of them have had any success in freeing or extracting Lucario from the staff yet, either...-

(...I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the one Pokemon I can think of who oughta to have a clue about this language is still MIA...And trapped in some kinda magic staff...) -Eyes closed with a hint sadness, relating to Lucario's situation since he also went missing for a while after Isis attacked the Fortress-
Roman: "Naturally... but one last thing; I don't believe we've shared our names." :p

Nel: -having no trouble taking them down- "If they're so easy to destroy, their strength must instead come from numbers."

Veyle: -surprisingly adept at tossing a dagger at the weak points, said dagger returning to her every time like magic-

---

-he has to think...and he realizes the people didn't-
[Huh. I reckon they did not.]

Doesn't matter.
-wastes no time attempting a Critical Strike-

That somehow explains everything.
-he isn't being sarcastic; it actually helps him make sense of it all-

[I'm....Burrito.]
-gasp-
[Is one of you one of those "Shiny" Pokémon like the Gyarados?]

-she leaves the room to go to the rendezvous point-

-makes a confused action, flexes, then lightly slaps his chest-
Translation: "I don't understand; this enemy is supposed to be strong yet his minions are done in a tap to the chest..."

-so they recall the other two like Pokémon? :V-

....huh. Are they giving up?

-truly an adventure to share with the others once they regroup-

-at the very least he wasn't one of the casualties....but still, what was meant to be a way to protect him from Isis ended up being a prison-
-hopefully he hasn't been conscious through it all....-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-poor him lmao-
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, totally." :p
---
Ruby: It was sudden... and no one even had an idea...
Penny: "I was mostly looking for potential historical artifacts, myself. Floating Array isn't really able to operate standard swords." :lol:
___

Pichu: "(When will the rest of the fireworks get set off, Miss Phosphora?)" :b:
___

-Only Ingrid did, and by the time she realized Isis would become free, she hadn't taken any measures to stop her and it was too late to act...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Doesn't matter.
-wastes no time attempting a Critical Strike-

That somehow explains everything.
-he isn't being sarcastic; it actually helps him make sense of it all-

[I'm....Burrito.]
-gasp-

-Well, that's a more unique trait for him-
---
-The monstrous Mesogog that had lost all his intellect and still had some damage from a previous battle took it, and it did cause another wound, but he attempts to spit energy on the Liamon and Taiga, the latter who jumped out the way-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, like with all sorts of media! I've seen people here that would fit into cartoons, manga, American comic books, video games... Uh, besides us five"
---
Boudica: Oh, I didn't pay much mind to how this one had a different coloration from his twin...
---
Kaito: "Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend"
-AND SEEMINGLY SUCCEEDING-

___

___

___

---
---
Translation: "I don't understand; this enemy is supposed to be strong yet his minions are done in a tap to the chest..."

-at the very least he wasn't one of the casualties....but still, what was meant to be a way to protect him from Isis ended up being a prison-
Trini: "Honestly" -destroys one with daggers- "The guy's ego is too high that I'm sure he's not worried to loose troops"
Kimberly: "Plus doesn't helps he's out of reaching most of his other minions" -shot at one-
---
Jeanne: "We'll have to speak to Sans then... Good"

-They basically do- :V
Kazemon: "Doesn't matter if they're a tiny-teeny stronger, these ones are still ugly, just a little less than you" :p
---
-Indeed, it seems that this segment can be over for now-
---
-That means they'll have to speak with Medea-
Tiki: "Hopefully there's no ancient evil behind it"

-Indeed, even beyond any memory alteration and brainwashing-
Alina: "Precisamente, though I'll say, I made for quite the fantastica statue"
Kanna: "On the least there's not much to worry about him now" -as magical girls they'd totally be able to beat Gideon's prison friends-
Sasa: You know, come to think of, why do we bother with part-time jobs if we could just brainwash this brat's parents to give us money?
Kagari: Because of this concept that's called subtlety, same why we haven't taken over that old geezer's mansion... Yeeeeet~
Minou: A shame, but understandable.
Star: "And I'm guessing that was just by comparison..." :urg:

___

Susie: "From what I heard from Charlotte, he didn't take it well...Kid still cared about his dad, even if he didn't about him, so I wasn't surprised..."
___

Hmm...You two might just be our best agents for this particular job!
___

-She has little motivation of her own to get up, even after being freed from the lines of code and the game itself...-
___

Mabel: "Does that mean everyone's going to be okay?!" :b:
Tart: "Um..."
Suzune: "It's why I ended doing what I did"
Kazumi: ...Or why was I created...
Iroha: Or why Ui, Nemu-chan and Touka-chan ended doing what they did...
Oriko: "Most break from learning the truth"
---
Sieg: "Huh... I guess it's difficult to be dettached from your parent in some way..."
---
-Waspinator seemed glad!-
Shockwave: "Even so, we would need reinforcements to sneak their way in for any potential conflict"
---
-If it wasn't for Natsuki and Yuri also being freed, she's be questioning "Why me instead of them?"-
---
-Well, things are still a little awkward, so Marty tried to lighten the mood by playing a song on stage-
-TO THE FOUNTAIN-
---
-what do the mother goddesses do?-
---
Juri: -eye glows, being silent-
---
Alear: "I've seen her with someone recently. About her height, blue hair..."
-Indeed, it's shaped like a mermaid and pouring water and it's well-crafted-
---
-They go watch cute internet videos to take some stress off-
---
-Martha does a 'come at me' motion with her hand-
---
Kiara: "Oh, that's the younger Medea"
___

___

___

---
-yeah, it's about time-

---
---

Ingrid: "So she's using them to slow down her own process of turning into a Witch, so she may turn everyone else into one..."
Morrigan: "Whatever other sort of guys have you fought?" :p
---
-...Oh right, I forgot to do anything with those two and Kiyohime being turned into wild divine beasts LOL-
---
Eiji: "Phew, that's a big relief..." -the one Rider that Ingrid had previously took notice of took a picture of the ocassion with a camera-
---
-Indeed, they just.... Really need it...-

Ultimate Madoka: "She may as well plan to do both..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kanna: "On the least there's not much to worry about him now" -as magical girls they'd totally be able to beat Gideon's prison friends-
Sasa: You know, come to think of, why do we bother with part-time jobs if we could just brainwash this brat's parents to give us money?
Kagari: Because of this concept that's called subtlety, same why we haven't taken over that old geezer's mansion... Yeeeeet~
???: "Just as long as you don't keep vandalizing his property...Even if he kinda deserves it." :p

Tart: "Um..."
Suzune: "It's why I ended doing what I did"
Kazumi: ...Or why was I created...
Iroha: Or why Ui, Nemu-chan and Touka-chan ended doing what they did...
Oriko: "Most break from learning the truth"
---
Sieg: "Huh... I guess it's difficult to be dettached from your parent in some way..."
---
-Waspinator seemed glad!-
Shockwave: "Even so, we would need reinforcements to sneak their way in for any potential conflict"
---
-If it wasn't for Natsuki and Yuri also being freed, she's be questioning "Why me instead of them?"-
---
-Well, things are still a little awkward, so Marty tried to lighten the mood by playing a song on stage-
Star: "...Was there really no other way to save them? Or reverse the effects of the Soul Gems?"

-Not they knew of or had access to at the time, at least...-
___

Susie: "I guess it is..."

Noelle: "I-I suppose..."

Penny: "I hope he has been doing alright since ,at the very least..." :urg:
___

Soundwave, how many of your Cassettes are currently onboard?
___

-But it quickly became clear that Monika wanted to free all of them, regardless of whatever consequences she'd have to face for her actions in the game...-
___

Mabel: "Is that going to work?"

-Is it a big and grand performance?-

[I'm....Burrito.]
-gasp-
-Well, that's a more unique trait for him-

Boudica: Oh, I didn't pay much mind to how this one had a different coloration from his twin...
...Uhh, where did you learn that dialect from, then?

(Burrito? Huh, I'm not sure if I've ever met any Pokemon named after a food before...Does Mr. Fish sort count?)

(Guilty as charged! I'm a Shiny Frogadier Pretty cool, huh?) :p

---
-yeah, it's about time-

---
---

---
-...Oh right, I forgot to do anything with those two and Kiyohime being turned into wild divine beasts LOL-
---
Eiji: "Phew, that's sort of a relief..." -the one Rider that Ingrid had previously took notice of took a picture of the ocassion with a camera-
---

You might not believe us if I went over the full list. :p
___

-To be fair, they were also purposely sealed on a dead plant in another dimension so they wouldn't wreak any havoc- :V

-That being said...It's very likely that the three would have finally reverted to normal shortly before or after getting the telepathic message in question-
___

You didn't have to stop here to help us, yet you did so regardless. Thank you, Kamen Riders... -Bows in respect-
___

In the meantime, let's get you five to the medical bay.

---
---

Trini: "Honestly" -destroys one with daggers- "The guy's ego is too high that I'm sure he's not worried to loose troops"
Kimberly: "Plus doesn't helps he's out of reaching most of his other minions" -shot at one-
---

Kazemon: "Doesn't matter if they're a tiny-teeny stronger, these ones are still ugly, just a little less than you" :p
---
-Indeed, it seems that this segment can be over for now-
---
-That means they'll have to speak with Medea-
Tiki: "Hopefully there's no ancient evil behind it"
(Is his main army really just a bunch of fodder? I'm pretty sure these guys don't even have brains...) -Destroys another Putty Patroller with a Water Pulse-

Dipper: "I guess that makes sense, but...doesn't this feel a little too easy?"

Mabel: "If that Z guy is really down here, he's probably setting up some top secret death ray or giant mech robot or something..."

___

Seam: "Not like it's likely to much of a difference in the end, heheheh. Well, at least for this Dark and adjacent Light World. The dimensions you folks hail from are probably safe."

Susie: "You're still on about the end of the world nonsense?"

Seam: "Like I said, the things Jevil said didn't entirely make sense...but also didn't entirely not make sense."
___

-He was freed once, sometime after Isis herself was defeated, but the latest conflict with Toffee resulted in the lizard sealing him back in it again...-

-Moon would readily try to help Medea with freeing Lucario if asked, but it seems it won't be a simple task this time, either...-

meh, probably can't be worse than most of the foes we've fought already. probably.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kaito: "Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend"
-AND SEEMINGLY SUCCEEDING-
Roman: "I'm Roman Torchwick, and this is my partner, Neopolitan."

---

(Is his main army really just a bunch of fodder? I'm pretty sure these guys don't even have brains...) -Destroys another Putty Patroller with a Water Pulse-

Dipper: "I guess that makes sense, but...doesn't this feel a little too easy?"

Mabel: "If that Z guy is really down here, he's probably setting up some top secret death ray or giant mech robot or something..."

___

Seam: "Not like it's likely to much of a difference in the end, heheheh. Well, at least for this Dark and adjacent Light World. The dimensions you folks hail from are probably safe."

Susie: "You're still on about the end of the world nonsense?"

Seam: "Like I said, the things Jevil said didn't entirely make sense...but also didn't entirely not make sense."
___

-He was freed once, sometime after Isis herself was defeated, but the latest conflict with Toffee resulted in the lizard sealing him back in it again...-

-Moon would readily try to help Medea with freeing Lucario if asked, but it seems it won't be a simple task this time, either...-

meh, probably can't be worse than most of the foes we've fought already. probably.
Alear: "Let's just cut through them quickly then..."

Nel: -transform into dragon form and shoots a beam-
---
Palu: "We should keep all he's said in mind, just in case any of it comes true."

???: "Just as long as you don't keep vandalizing his property...Even if he kinda deserves it." :p
-it was an accident anyway-

Penny: "I was mostly looking for potential historical artifacts, myself. Floating Array isn't really able to operate standard swords." :lol:
___

Pichu: "(When will the rest of the fireworks get set off, Miss Phosphora?)" :b:
___

-Only Ingrid did, and by the time she realized Isis would become free, she hadn't taken any measures to stop her and it was too late to act...-
-so she might get the sword herself?-
---
Phosphy: "Once the right moment calls for it." :p
---
-very much so...-

-Indeed, it's shaped like a mermaid and pouring water and it's well-crafted-
---
-They go watch cute internet videos to take some stress off-
---
-Martha does a 'come at me' motion with her hand-
---
Kiara: "Oh, that's the younger Medea"
Palutena: "It's so pretty..."
---
Sothis: "That is such a cute puppy!" :surprised:
---
-Juri rushed in at quick speeds-
---
Alear: "Younger?"

---
---
Eiji: "Phew, that's a big relief..." -the one Rider that Ingrid had previously took notice of took a picture of the ocassion with a camera-
---

___

-To be fair, they were also purposely sealed on a dead plant in another dimension so they wouldn't wreak any havoc- :V

-That being said...It's very likely that the three would have finally reverted to normal shortly before or after getting the telepathic message in question-
___

You didn't have to stop here to help us, yet you did so regardless. Thank you, Kamen Riders... -Bows in respect-
___

Alear: "I'm open to believing you." :)
---
-yeah, they and Kyiohime who I forgot until now turned back to normal-
---
Hinoka: "Well, given that leader's plans involved ending their lives, they had every reason to tag along."
---
Byleth: "Sounds like a good idea."

Ingrid: "Then we definitely need to take action. Thank you for your information, Madoka."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so she might get the sword herself?-
---
Phosphy: "Once the right moment calls for it." :p
---
-very much so...-
Stan: "Ah,s so you're interested in buying it?"

Penny: "What dimension and era are it from?"

Stan: "Uhh, well..." -Doesn't know, but it is a legit artifact- :V

___

Pichu: "(When would that be?)" :confused:
___

-Ruby's thoughts with that in mind?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Ah,s so you're interested in buying it?"

Penny: "What dimension and era are it from?"

Stan: "Uhh, well..." -Doesn't know, but it is a legit artifact- :V

___

Pichu: "(When would that be?)" :confused:
___

-Ruby's thoughts with that in mind?-
Jaune: "...You don't know."
---
Phosphy: "S-e-c-r-e-t~"
---
Ruby: But... now we've mostly recovered, right?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "...You don't know."
---
Phosphy: "S-e-c-r-e-t~"
---
Ruby: But... now we've mostly recovered, right?
Stan: "Hey, my brother's the expert nerd, here!" :glare:
___

Pichu: :confused:

___

-Arthur and all of the Servants that they're friends with returned following Isis' death, and are alive and well again now that Toffee and the fritz are gone as well, and that's in addition to many the other Servants who've been resummoned or revised since...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Hey, my brother's the expert nerd, here!" :glare:
___

Pichu: :confused:

___

-Arthur and all of the Servants that they're friends with returned following Isis' death, and are alive and well again now that Toffee and the fritz are gone as well, and that's in addition to many the other Servants who've been resummoned or revised since...-
Jaune: "Heh. Fair enough."
---
Phpshy: -snickering-
---
-and some new friends too!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alright guys, so unfortunately there's been a blackout here for a while because part of the power plant just caught on fire some hours ago.

So yeah, this is likely my last post of the night to save on battery. Hopefully it returns tomorrow.
Kagari: "I'll say, it is pretty cute how you're concerned about us, Paz-chaaan~"
Star: "...Was there really no other way to save them? Or reverse the effects of the Soul Gems?"

-Not they knew of or had access to at the time, at least...-
___

Susie: "I guess it is..."

Noelle: "I-I suppose..."

Penny: "I hope he has been doing alright since ,at the very least..." :urg:
___

Soundwave, how many of your Cassettes are currently onboard?
___

-But it quickly became clear that Monika wanted to free all of them, regardless of whatever consequences she'd have to face for her actions in the game...-
___

Mabel: "Is that going to work?"

-Is it a big and grand performance?-
Kazumi: "My friends tried to find a solution, but it ended not really working at all..."
Tart: "The only exception was one enemy of mine whose power allowed her to become a Witch and then back into a magical girl after being killed. But that was her unique magic"
Oriko: "If I had seen one, I wouldn't have done a lot of what I did" -Suzune nodded at what she said-
Iroha: "......................................................Well, um..."
---
Sieg: "...Has that woman remained with him?" -he means Charlotte-
---
Soundwave: "Rumble, Ravage, Buzzsaw"
---
-Indeed, and Sayori really doesn't wants to have what she did become a waste-
---
-Well, as much as it can be in a prom-
Palutena: "It's so pretty..."
---
Sothis: "That is such a cute puppy!" :surprised:
---
-Juri rushed in at quick speeds-
---
Alear: "Younger?"
Kama: "Right?" But you are moreso
---
Tiamat: "Awww, it's extending its paw" :)
---
-Which Martha anticipated!-
---
Kiara: "There are a few instances of more than one version of some individuals here"
___

___

___

---
---
Hinoka: "Well, given that leader's plans involved ending their lives, they had every reason to tag along."
---

Ingrid: "Then we definitely need to take action. Thank you for your information, Madoka."
Morrigan: "So do I, had my fair share of that kind of stuff"
---
-Maybe, so they would GASP-
---
Takeru: "On the least I got to see some of you guys again!"
-Some be like "Who?"-
Sakura: "Ah, this is Takeru-san! He helped us last Halloween!"
---
-The five nodded-
-Also, what about 14?-

Ultimate Madoka: "You're welcome. If things go their way, they should weaponize their inner Witches..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Right?" But you are moreso
---
Tiamat: "Awww, it's extending its paw" :)
---
-Which Martha anticipated!-
---
Kiara: "There are a few instances of more than one version of some individuals here"
Palu: "Should we toss a coin and make a wish?"
---
Sothis: "How adorable." :)
---
-but Juri feinted her next attack-
---
Alear: "I wonder what would happen if there were multiple of me..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright guys, so unfortunately there's been a blackout here for a while because part of the power plant just caught on fire some hours ago.

So yeah, this is likely my last post of the night to save on battery. Hopefully it returns tomorrow.
Understood. Stay safe, bud.

Kazumi: "My friends tried to find a solution, but it ended not really working at all..."
Tart: "The only exception was one enemy of mine whose power allowed her to become a Witch and then back into a magical girl after being killed. But that was her unique magic"
Oriko: "If I had seen one, I wouldn't have done a lot of what I did" -Suzune nodded at what she said-
Iroha: "......................................................Well, um..."
---
Sieg: "...Has that woman remained with him?" -he means Charlotte-
---
Soundwave: "Rumble, Ravage, Buzzsaw"
---
-Indeed, and Sayori really doesn't wants to have what she did become a waste-
---
-Well, as much as it can be in a prom-
Star: "...Then yeah, that makes sense..." :urg:

Moon: "I'm so sorry you all had to go through what you did..."
___

Susie: "Charlotte? SHe's basically as tight with Lancer as I am." :p -Both being like cool older sisters to him-

-Susie obviously being the more rebellious and less responsible one- :V
___

Then perhaps those three can attend the mission as well as backup...
___

-Even if what Monika truly wants is for her and the others to live life for their own sakes...-
___

Mabel: "Still impressive!"

Jaune: "Heh. Fair enough."
---
Phpshy: -snickering-
---
-and some new friends too!-
Penny: "I will ask if Stanford is aware of it's origins, but in the meantime, put me down for a later purchase of it." :)

Stan: "Finally, a sale! I really gotta double check where some of these artifacts came from..."
___

Pichu: "(I'm still confused...)"

___

-Like Sakura and Jenny!-

Kagari: "I'll say, it is pretty cute how you're concerned about us, Paz-chaaan~"
-True, but Gideon probably wouldn't care- :V

???: "Pfft, I just don't want the local school's reputation to go even more downhill than it was already." :p

---
---
---

---
---
-Some be like "Who?"-
---
-The five nodded-
-Also, what about 14?-

Ultimate Madoka: "You're welcome. If things go their way, they should weaponize their inner Witches..."
Well then, let's see...There were a bunch of interdimensional conquerers and warlords, a warlock who creates armies of mindlessly loyal monsters, an alien who had the power to manipulate time, a triangular dream demon who had the power to warp reality...
___

-And wonder where the heck they are? Even if they quickly recognize it as Angel Land after coming to, they likely have no idea how long they've been there-
___

(He got captured by GL Labs, but they helped us take them down after some of our friends freed him!)
___

-Some of the shadows that once surrounded Specimen 14 were visibly starting to fade, seemingly slowly returning to being a human again...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay... That was, er, quick
Palu: "Should we toss a coin and make a wish?"
---
Sothis: "How adorable." :)
---
-but Juri feinted her next attack-
---
Alear: "I wonder what would happen if there were multiple of me..."
Kama: That sounds so romantic~! "Alright"
---
Tiamat: "Seeing these sort of things always calms me down..."
---
-And Martha took the bait-
---
Kiara: "Depends on the experiences and age" -that gives her a sense of deja vú?-
Star: "...Then yeah, that makes sense..." :urg:

Moon: "I'm so sorry you all had to go through what you did..."
___

Susie: "Charlotte? SHe's basically as tight with Lancer as I am." :p -Both being like cool older sisters to him-

-Susie obviously being the more rebellious and less responsible one- :V
___

Then perhaps those three can attend the mission as well as backup...
___

-Even if what Monika truly wants is for her and the others to live life for their own sakes...-
___

Mabel: "Still impressive!"
Oriko: "Thank you, Queen Moon" -bows-
Tart: "We want to use this new chance at life to do all we can"
Suzune: "...It would admittedly feel good to be more than just a killer"
Kazumi: "Ah, Iroha seemed like she wanted to say something!"
Iroha: "N-Nothing!"
---
Sieg: "Ah, so she must still be with him..." -perhaps now that they no longer have to hide, they even contracted-
---
Ravage: -Comes out of Soundwave- "It would be pleasing to, we'll be sure to inform"
---
-Indeed... Even if two of them still hate her-
---
Amy: "I say good for him" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "Thank you, Queen Moon" -bows-
Tart: "We want to use this new chance at life to do all we can"
Suzune: "...It would admittedly feel good to be more than just a killer"
Kazumi: "Ah, Iroha seemed like she wanted to say something!"
Iroha: "N-Nothing!"
---
Sieg: "Ah, so she must still be with him..." -perhaps now that they no longer have to hide, they even contracted-
---
Ravage: -Comes out of Soundwave- "It would be pleasing to, we'll be sure to inform"
---
-Indeed... Even if two of them still hate her-
---
Amy: "I say good for him" :)
Moon: "-Chuckles- "That doesn't quite sound like nothing."

___

Ralsei: "He spends much time in the Dark World itself as well." :)

-Wouldn't he still be contracted to Chen Gong?-
___

Perfect! We still need more information about the intelligent life on this "Equestria" planet first, however...
___

-Or, at least Yuri does-

-Natsuki seems uncertain what she thinks of Monika at this point...-
___

Mabel: "I second that!" :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Moon: "-Chuckles- "That doesn't quite sound like nothing."

___

Ralsei: "He spends much time in the Dark World itself as well." :)

-Wouldn't he still be contracted to Chen Gong?-
___

Perfect! We still need more information about the intelligent life on this "Equestria" planet first, however...
___

-Or, at least Yuri does-

-Natsuki seems uncertain what she thinks of Monika at this point...-
___

Mabel: "I second that!" :grin:
Iroha: "...It's just...There was one way..."
Oriko/Tart/Suzune/Kazumi: "...Wait, WHAT?!"
Iroha: "But it wasn't anything good either!"
---
-Indeed, but they could undo it maybe-
---
Slipstream: "'Kay, how we do that then?"
---
-She... Really has yet to have a set decision yet-
---
-His parents are getting along much better!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "...It's just...There was one way..."
Oriko/Tart/Suzune/Kazumi: "...Wait, WHAT?!"
Iroha: "But it wasn't anything good either!"
---
-Indeed, but they could undo it maybe-
---
Slipstream: "'Kay, how we do that then?"
---
-She... Really has yet to have a set decision yet-
---
-His parents are getting along much better!-
Moon: "...This might have discussion you five should've had prior to meeting with me..."
___

-On one hand, he'd be happy to be able to talk to Charlotte any time-

-On the other hand, he genuinely trusts Chen Gong as a royal advisor...-

___

Hmm...Perhaps spying on the inhabitants from a distance is necessary, but that would require landing on the planet beforehand anyway...
___

-Monika drove them all to madness in her own twisted efforts to try and "win" the love and affections of the player...But she's also the one who begged, even outright demanded, that be freed from the game and given android bodies to live life as fully much like humans as possible, and even saved Natsuki herself from a very likely deadly attack, risking taking the bullet for her in the process...-
___

Mabel: "This is awesome!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

???: "Pfft, I just don't want the local school's reputation to go even more downhill than it was already." :p
-or for a certain boy to get the wrong idea if this gets on the news? :V-

---
---
-Some be like "Who?"-
---
-The five nodded-
-Also, what about 14?-

Well then, let's see...There were a bunch of interdimensional conquerers and warlords, a warlock who creates armies of mindlessly loyal monsters, an alien who had the power to manipulate time, a triangular dream demon who had the power to warp reality...
___

-And wonder where the heck they are? Even if they quickly recognize it as Angel Land after coming to, they likely have no idea how long they've been there-
___

(He got captured by GL Labs, but they helped us take them down after some of our friends freed him!)
___

-Some of the shadows that once surrounded Specimen 14 were visibly starting to fade, seemingly slowly returning to being a human again...-
Alear: "That's quite the roster..."
---
-how would they even be able to relay a message to the others if they're trapped there...?-
---
Azura: "May the tides of fate guide you well, Takeru."
---
Ruby: "Huh? Look?"

Penny: "I will ask if Stanford is aware of it's origins, but in the meantime, put me down for a later purchase of it." :)

Stan: "Finally, a sale! I really gotta double check where some of these artifacts came from..."
___

Pichu: "(I'm still confused...)"

___

-Like Sakura and Jenny!-
Weiss: "Probably would be a good idea if you want good sales."
---
Phosphy: "But seriously, that's a secret. Honestly, I'm probably in hot water just showing you this small test run because we really want this to be a surprise."
---
-oh yeah, Sakura was post-Isis...-

Kama: That sounds so romantic~! "Alright"
---
Tiamat: "Seeing these sort of things always calms me down..."
---
-And Martha took the bait-
---
Kiara: "Depends on the experiences and age" -that gives her a sense of deja vú?-
Palu: -has a coin in hand- "You first."
---
Sothis: "I can see what you mean."
---
-which means Juri would get to do one heck of a combo on her, especially with her Engine active-
---
Alear: "That... does seem familiar..." -remembering a specific encounter... and also FEH-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Probably would be a good idea if you want good sales."
---
Phosphy: "But seriously, that's a secret. Honestly, I'm probably in hot water just showing you this small test run because we really want this to be a surprise."
---
-oh yeah, Sakura was post-Isis...-
Stan: "Meh, I'll get the hang of it. This ain't my first rodeo with the supernatural or archeology!"
___

Sparky: "(Wait, what?! This could get you in trouble?!)" :urg:
___

-Wait, was she? I thought she was around before then...-

-Either way, though, I was mostly referring to friends of theirs who none of them had a magical contract with-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Meh, I'll get the hang of it. This ain't my first rodeo with the supernatural or archeology!"
___

Sparky: "(Wait, what?! This could get you in trouble?!)" :urg:
___

-Wait, was she? I thought she was around before then...-

-Either way, though, I was mostly referring to friends of theirs who none of them had a magical contract with-
Blake: "Well, at least we know your intents are legitimate."

Yang: "Yeah, he only scams people when the item's useless." :p
---
Phosphy: "Well.. I doubt any of my coworkers on this would mind me showing this stuff off to my own Pokemon so if it were anyone else, I probably would've. Just swear to me that neither of you will speak of this and we'll be fine." :p
---
-she was around on the Flowey thing but like Achilles, this was explicitly an alternate bad future-
-maybe I remember things wrong and she actually showed up pre-Isis but I remember her debut in this whole RP was that because Digi made **** up for her abilities (and it turned out to be cooler than what we actually got :V)-

-either way, fair enough-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Well, at least we know your intents are legitimate."

Yang: "Yeah, he only scams people when the item's useless." :p
---
Phosphy: "Well.. I doubt any of my coworkers on this would mind me showing this stuff off to my own Pokemon so if it were anyone else, I probably would've. Just swear to me that neither of you will speak of this and we'll be fine." :p
---
-she was around on the Flowey thing but like Achilles, this was explicitly an alternate bad future-
-maybe I remember things wrong and she actually showed up pre-Isis but I remember her debut in this whole RP was that because Digi made **** up for her abilities (and it turned out to be cooler than what we actually got :V)-

-either way, fair enough-
Stan: "Hey, I'll have you know I haven't scammed anyone since...Eh, who's counting?" 😅
___

Sparky: "(I promise!)" :p -Does a "zip lip" gesture-

Pichu: "(I promise, too!)" :b:
___

-A lot characters have at least some cooler powers in this thread than they do in canon- :V

-Things have gotten better again since Isis' defeat...Perhaps this is exactly one of the reasons why Undyne said there's still hope for some of the other Servants to return?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Hey, I'll have you know I haven't scammed anyone since...Eh, who's counting?" 😅
___

Sparky: "(I promise!)" :p -Does a "zip lip" gesture-

Pichu: "(I promise, too!)" :b:
___

-A lot characters have at least some cooler powers
in this thread than they do in canon- :V

--Things have gotten better again since Isis' defeat...Perhaps this is exactly one of the reasons why Undyne said there's still hope for some of the other Servants to return?-
Yang: "But I'm right on when you DO scam people, right?" :p

-she has a point; weapons are too useful for something like Chaldea but if it were some Mystery Shack-like souvenirs...-
---
Phosphy: "Nice." :grin: -thumbs up-
---
-I use a lot of FEH's powercreep myself (which is why Alear has a short-range teleport) so fair enough- :V

Ruby: Though honestly, maybe it's also been easier to manage with less Servants around?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Perhaps that would be inconvenient for her.... N-Not like she cares about how he in particular would feel... B-baka-
Minou: "Trust me, these four reuire bein watched"
Kagaru: "Still, quite considerate from you!"
Kanna: "I guess you can have this as a token of my appreciation for that" -she pulled out what looked like a some metal-shaped craft-
-Any Incubator-made magical girl could see the similarities to a Grief Seed, but they're also not quite that-
-And obviously it's not like Paz knows-
1726724906442.png

Moon: "...This might have discussion you five should've had prior to meeting with me..."
___

-On one hand, he'd be happy to be able to talk to Charlotte any time-

-On the other hand, he genuinely trusts Chen Gong as a royal advisor...-

___

Hmm...Perhaps spying on the inhabitants from a distance is necessary, but that would require landing on the planet beforehand anyway...
___

-Monika drove them all to madness in her own twisted efforts to try and "win" the love and affections of the player...But she's also the one who begged, even outright demanded, that be freed from the game and given android bodies to live life as fully much like humans as possible, and even saved Natsuki herself from a very likely deadly attack, risking taking the bullet for her in the process...-
___

Mabel: "This is awesome!" :b:
Iroha: "Sorry..."
Kazumi: "But what you mean it was dangerous?"
Tart: "And what is it exactly?"
Iroha: "...Back in our world, there was a city named Kamihama, where two magical girls with the powers necessary to do so, placed a barrier around it that converted the energies unleashed by becoming witches into... Something similar but not quite"
---
-Well, not like he has to stop being the latter...-
---
Soundwave: "Searching for uninhabitted areas..."
Shockwave: "Hmmm, perhaps rescuing Frostferatu was worthwhile after all... They do appear to have bakeries as well"
---
-Indeed, so Natsuki now... Can't hate her as much as she originally did, but also just can't forget all the suffering that Yuri, Sayori and herself went through because of her. It's so weird overall-
---
Amy: "And look, it's really working out!"
Palu: -has a coin in hand- "You first."
---
Sothis: "I can see what you mean."
---
-which means Juri would get to do one heck of a combo on her, especially with her Engine active-
---
Alear: "That... does seem familiar..." -remembering a specific encounter... and also FEH-
Kama: "If you insist" -tosses the coin in fountain, making the silent wish that nothing bad ever happens to her beloved-
---
Tiamat: "It works well, doesn't it?" :)
---
-Well now, Martha ain't gonna like that- :V
---
Kiara: "I can say for certain that once, there was the worst version of myself around..." In fact she's inside me... Thankfully I haven't heard her voice ever since accepting to go to Medb's at nights...
___

___

___

---
-how would they even be able to relay a message to the others if they're trapped there...?-
---
---
Morrigan: "Now I wish I could have battled some of those"
---
-That's a good question... Maybe they've been constantly monitored by people trying to find out a cure?-
---
Takeru: "Simillarly here. And nice to meet the rest of you, I'm Takeru Tenkuuji! Kamen Rider Ghost!"
---
-People dooooo-

-Also Madoka unreplied-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Perhaps that would be inconvenient for her.... N-Not like she cares about how he in particular would feel... B-baka-
Kanna: "I guess you can have this as a token of my appreciation for that" -she pulled out what looked like a some metal-shaped craft-
-Any Incubator-made magical girl could see the similarities to a Grief Seed, but they're also not quite that-
View attachment 394450
-As in making him think she's gone back to being a spoiled, selfish jerk again? That's her second reason, but she would've denied if the five Magical Girls were familiar enough with Dipper or the Pines in general to bring it up. Luckily for her, they aren't- :V

???: "...This jewelry...isn't really my style, but I appreciate the gift anyway." -Takes it-

-Her tone when saying she appreciated the gift regardless was surprisingly one of sincerity-

Iroha: "Sorry..."
Kazumi: "But what you mean it was dangerous?"
Tart: "And what is it exactly?"
Iroha: "...Back in our world, there was a city named Kamihama, where two magical girls with the powers necessary to do so, placed a barrier around it that converted the energies unleashed by becoming witches into... Something similar but not quite"
---
-Well, not like he has to stop being the latter...-
---
Soundwave: "Searching for uninhabitted areas..."
Shockwave: "Hmmm, perhaps rescuing Frostferatu was worthwhile after all... They do appear to have bakeries as well"
---
-Indeed, so Natsuki now... Can't hate her as much as she originally did, but also just can't forget all the suffering that Yuri, Sayori and herself went through because of her. It's so weird overall-
---
Amy: "And look, it's really working out!"
Star: "Eh? How similar are you talking?"
___

-If he's truly trustworthy, that's true...-
___

How accurately can he blend in with these actual "cupcakes" so many organic lifeforms seem to create?
___

-Neither trying to see past that nor trying to hate her fully are easy for her anymore...She's the most conflicted of the Dokis about Monika by far-
___

Mabel: "Is this when his future parents finally get together?!"

Yang: "But I'm right on when you DO scam people, right?" :p

-she has a point; weapons are too useful for something like Chaldea but if it were some Mystery Shack-like souvenirs...-
---
Phosphy: "Nice." :grin: -thumbs up-
---
-I use a lot of FEH's powercreep myself (which is why Alear has a short-range teleport) so fair enough- :V

Ruby: Though honestly, maybe it's also been easier to manage with less Servants around?
Stan: "I'll have you know these souvenir action figures are made of expensive materials!" -Places a cheap figure of a generic gladiator bobble head on the front desk-
___

Pichu: -Isn't as familiar with the thumbs-up and tries to copy it, not sure what it means but assuming it's a good thing-
___

-They at least have to worry about less conflicts with most of the more mad or evil-aligned Servants not being part of the group...But it doesn't change the fact many of the good and/or sane ones were still victims of a mass ambush...-

-Nonetheless, perhaps this grants all of the missing Servants a chance to meet other people in the future...Perhaps forging new bonds and helping put a stop to other conflicts. Based on the stories she's heard about the Holy Grail Wars and the people who tried to certainly would be far from the first time, even discounting Chaldea itself-

---
---
---
---
-That's a good question... Maybe they've been constantly monitored by people trying to find out a cure?-
---
Takeru: "Simillarly here. And nice to meet the rest of you, I'm Takeru Tenkuuji! Kamen Rider Ghost!"
---
-People dooooo-

-Also Madoka unreplied-
Then there's this one guy who wanted to use a race of supposedly emotionless aliens to wipe out all other life and sicced a constantly mutating zombie guy wielding machine guns on us, a mad scientist from a world of people with extendable spring arms who turned herself into a cyborg with an army of mind control helmet robots, that evil wizard who annoys us almost every Halloween, a corrupt and ruthless faction from Cybertron, an army of already powerful warriors that time-altering alien guy granted some of his powers to make him into his pawns including Bison himself...
___

-They would've very likely at least tried to leave some cameras with an internet connection there to monitor the three safely, and whichever members of Chaldea were currently on watch would immediately notice the trio's sudden return to normal...-
___

Rockruff! (That's such a cool name!) :b:
___

No way... :surprised:

-A few seconds later, the shadows disappeared completely, revealing Specimen 14 to be a normal human in a brown shirt, blue jeans, black tennis shoes, with brown hair and red eyes-

14: "..." -Drops their axe in shock- "...I'm...back to normal? After all that time in the mansion, I...I never thought I'd become fully human again..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As in making him think she's gone back to being a spoiled, selfish jerk again? That's her second reason, but she would've denied if the five Magical Girls were familiar enough with Dipper or the Pines in general to bring it up. Luckily for her, they aren't- :V

???: "...This jewelry...isn't really my style, but I appreciate the gift anyway." -Takes it-

-Her tone when saying she appreciated the gift regardless was surprisingly one of sincerity-
-they can mess with memories, so they probably know about Mason Pines :V-

Kama: "If you insist" -tosses the coin in fountain, making the silent wish that nothing bad ever happens to her beloved-
---
Tiamat: "It works well, doesn't it?" :)
---
-Well now, Martha ain't gonna like that- :V
---
Kiara: "I can say for certain that once, there was the worst version of myself around..." In fact she's inside me... Thankfully I haven't heard her voice ever since accepting to go to Medb's at nights...
Palu: -tosses a coin too, making a silent wish for a free burrito-
---
Sothis: "If it works for you, that's good." :)
---
-Juri doesn't care :V-
---
Alear: "But not anymore... That's good, right?"

Stan: "I'll have you know these souvenir action figures are made of expensive materials!" -Places a cheap figure of a generic gladiator bobble head on the front desk-
___

Pichu: -Isn't as familiar with the thumbs-up and tries to copy it, not sure what it means but assuming it's a good thing-
___

-They at least have to worry about less conflicts with most of the more mad or evil-aligned Servants not being part of the group...But it doesn't change the fact many of the good and/or sane ones were still victims of a mass ambush...-

-Nonetheless, perhaps this grants all of the missing Servants a chance to meet other people in the future...Perhaps forging new bonds and helping put a stop to other conflicts. Based on the stories she's heard about the Holy Grail Wars and the people who tried to certainly would be far from the first time, even discounting Chaldea itself-
Yang: "That's plastic..."
---
-she'd assume right- :p
---
-she... truly hopes for the best-

---
---
---
-People dooooo-

-Also Madoka unreplied-
Then there's this one guy who wanted to use a race of supposedly emotionless aliens to wipe out all other life and sicced a constantly mutating zombie guy wielding machine guns on us, a mad scientist from a world of people with extendable spring arms who turned herself into a cyborg with an army of mind control helmet robots, that evil wizard who annoys us almost every Halloween, a corrupt and ruthless faction from Cybertron, an army of already powerful warriors that time-altering alien guy granted some of his powers to make him into his pawns including Bison himself...
___

-They would've very likely at least tried to leave some cameras with an internet connection there to monitor the three safely, and whichever members of Chaldea were currently on watch would immediately notice the trio's sudden return to normal...-
___

___

-A few seconds later, the shadows disappeared completely, revealing Specimen 14 to be a normal human in a brown shirt, blue jeans, black tennis shoes, with brown hair and red eyes-

14: "..." -Drops their axe in shock- "...I'm...back to normal? After all that time in the mansion, I...I never thought I'd become fully human again..."
Alear: "Whoa...... I think I get it. You've been through a lot..."
---
-I like that idea, actually-
---
Azura: "I'm not sure if I introduced myself but just to make sure, I am Azura." :)

Kanna: "I'm Kanna and I'm a dragon, rawr~!" -remember kiddos were there?-
---
Yang: "Looking good, Fourteen." :p

Ingrid: "Which I imagine is a very dangerous thing... I'm glad we could talk about this then." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Probably a little- :V -And nice, character development!-

Kanna: "You're welcome~" Sucker, now I can turn you into a pseudo-Witch whenever I want, heheheh~

-Those fake Grief Seeds made by Kanna, which she calls 'Evil Nuts', effectively can turn anyone regardless of their gender or age into creatures akin to Witches, albeit thankfully unlike Witches, defeating the target does return them to normal-
Star: "Eh? How similar are you talking?"
___

-If he's truly trustworthy, that's true...-
___

How accurately can he blend in with these actual "cupcakes" so many organic lifeforms seem to create?
___

-Neither trying to see past that nor trying to hate her fully are easy for her anymore...She's the most conflicted of the Dokis about Monika by far-
___

Mabel: "Is this when his future parents finally get together?!"
Iroha: "...They were called Doppels. They were hybrids of the magical girl with her inner Witch. By allowing that dark part of themselves out for a while so they could rampage, they would return to normal soon after, with their Soul Gems being cleansed"

Kazumi: "To rampage through?! That still sounds really bad!"

Iroha: "W-Well, each girl had different levels of control of their Doppels..."

Tart: "Hmmm, I suppose it depends on the state of mind of the girl in question, like turning into a Witch because of despair and turning into one because of magic overuse are different things..."

Iroha: -Nodded- "The danger of a Doppel really depended on who was in the driver's seat and their emotions, in a way, it was... Just a more sanitized version of becoming a Witch"

Oriko: "...You sound experienced on that regard"

Iroha: ".......I had turned into a Doppel. More than once"
------------------
-Indeed... Plus it's probably what both would want-
------------------
Shockwave: "So long none attempt to consume him, I'd say he'd fit in well"
------------------
-So she's been avoiding being as friendly as Sayori or as dismissal as Yuri tries to be-
------------------
-Maybe, but now Biff has it against Marty!-
Palu: -tosses a coin too, making a silent wish for a free burrito-
---
Sothis: "If it works for you, that's good." :)
---
-Juri doesn't care :V-
---
Alear: "But not anymore... That's good, right?"
-Burritos are delicious to be fair-
---
Tiamat: "I hope for you too!"
---
-Nor can Martha now- :V
---
Kiara: "Yes, not anymore..."
___

___

___

---
---
Azura: "I'm not sure if I introduced myself but just to make sure, I am Azura." :)

---

Ingrid: "Which I imagine is a very dangerous thing... I'm glad we could talk about this then." :)
Morrigan: "Now I wish I was here way before"
---
Eleonora: "...Okay, so good news, we no longer need to make a cure"
---
Takeru: "Nice to meet you more formally now" :)
Rin: "And now hopefully we can get a good rest..."
---
Jeanne: "...Not sure what occurred, but congratulations!"

Ultimate Madoka: "You're welcome. Now, I will make efforts to look for them too, albeit I'm a little limited out of my section of the multiverse, I could send a few girls of my trust to look for this other Homura-chan and those evil girls"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Kanna: "You're welcome~" Sucker, now I can turn you into a pseudo-Witch whenever I want, heheheh~

-Those fake Grief Seeds made by Kanna, which she calls 'Evil Nuts', effectively can turn anyone regardless of their gender or age into creatures akin to Witches, albeit thankfully unlike Witches, defeating the target does return them to normal-
-But whether they've figured out any potential crush she has is another matter- :V

-Then an alarm on the young teen's phone sounds off-

???: "Oh, my shift at Greasy's is starting soon. See you girls later." -Waves as at the five as she starts to walk off-

Iroha: "...They were called Doppels. They were hybrids of the magical girl with her inner Witch. By allowing that dark part of themselves out for a while so they could rampage, they would return to normal soon after, with their Soul Gems being cleansed"

Kazumi: "To rampage through?! That still sounds really bad!"

Iroha: "W-Well, each girl had different levels of control of their Doppels..."

Tart: "Hmmm, I suppose it depends on the state of mind of the girl in question, like turning into a Witch because of despair and turning into one because of magic overuse are different things..."

Iroha: -Nodded- "The danger of a Doppel really depended on who was in the driver's seat and their emotions, in a way, it was... Just a more sanitized version of becoming a Witch"

Oriko: "...You sound experienced on that regard"

Iroha: ".......I had turned into a Doppel. More than once"
------------------
-Indeed... Plus it's probably what both would want-
------------------
Shockwave: "So long none attempt to consume him, I'd say he'd fit in well"
------------------
-So she's been avoiding being as friendly as Sayori or as dismissal as Yuri tries to be-
------------------
-Maybe, but now Biff has it against Marty!-
Moon: "So even though you've been cured of the Soul Gem's effects, that experiment has caused you to have turned into a Witch before,.."

Star: "This is still a lot for me to process...Mostly because I've never even actually seen one of these Witches before..."
___

-They were already saddened when they realized Lancer contracting with Chen Gong was the smarter move, as well as the only option since Lancer wouldn't be able to sustain two magical contracts...-
___

-Elsewhere on the ship, Frostferatu shuddered in fear- :V

Hmm, perhaps his best move would be to stay in the background, avoiding drawing attention to himself even in his disguised form...
___

-Neither fully hating Monika anymore, nor considering her a friend anymore...-
___

Mabel: "OH COME ON!": :glare:

Yang: "That's plastic..."
---
-she'd assume right- :p
---
-she... truly hopes for the best-
Stan: "Fine, so what if I scam folks for cheap tchotchke?! I had to make a living back at the Mystery Shack!"
___

Sparky: "(That's called a thumbs-up, by the way!)"

Pichu: "(Because my thumb is pointing up?)"

Sparky: "(I guess the name is obvious enough.)" :chuckle:
___

-Considering that they survived and won the conflicts with Toffee, Dark Samus and Koyanskaya, which were arguably the worst ones they've ever faced...-

---
---

---

---
---
---

Ultimate Madoka: "You're welcome. Now, I will make efforts to look for them too, albeit I'm a little limited out of my section of the multiverse, I could send a few girls of my trust to look for this other Homura-chan and those evil girls"
And that's still not quite closer to all of them. One of the most recent ones was a lizard monster who hired a huge band of Space Pirates and parasites who wanted to destroy all magic across the universe. With the damage he already did combined with all help he hired from other interdimensional empires, he's essentially the reason we have to leave our last base...
___

W-Wait, what?

...Great Caesar's Ghost, they've reverted to normal!
___

Tell me about it... :urg:

-How are Ophanimon and "Spadamon" taking Chaldea's sudden rally and successful efforts to stop the invasion? As well as their coordination with these seemingly random warriors from the same world?-
___

Amethyst: "Long story..."

14: "Huh, I forgot I had red eyes and brown hair...Annnnd I still can't remember my name."

Steven: "You still can't remember everything...?" :urg:

14: "I've been a Specimen for at least over a year, kid. Whatever mutated me into one to begin with, it a slight effect on how much I remembered about my life beforehand..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-But whether they've figured out any potential crush she has is another matter- :V

???: "Oh, my shift at Greasy's is starting soon. See you girls later." -Waves as at the five as she starts to walk off-
-and thus the five are on their own-

---
---
---

And that's still not quite closer to all of them. One of the most recent ones was a lizard monster who hired a huge band of Space Pirates and parasites who wanted to destroy all magic across the universe. With the damage he already did combined with all help he hired from other interdimensional empires, he's essentially the reason we have to leave our last base...
___

W-Wait, what?

___

-How are Ophanimon and "Spadamon" taking Chaldea's sudden rally and successful efforts to stop the invasion? As well as their coordination with these seemingly random warriors from the same world?-
___

-With the shadows gone, it can also be observed

14: "Huh, I forgot I had red eyes and brown hair...Annnnd I still can't remember my name."

14: "I've been a Specimen for at least over a year, kid. Whatever mutated me into one to begin with, it a slight effect on how much I remembered about my life beforehand..."
Alear: "So that's why I felt dizzy the other day..."
---
Arlon: "Perhaps we should sent someone to get them back here. In the meantime, let us see if Hyrule has become accessible once more. Oh, and do tell the people who lived there about this. I am certain they would want an update."
---
-Ophanimon is likely impressed because knowing how they do things is one thing, but seeing it unfold in front of her eyes...-
---
Ruby: "Well, I think Fourteen's a good name." :lol:

Stan: "Fine, so what if I scam folks for cheap tchotchke?! I had to make a living back at the Mystery Shack!"
___

Sparky: "(That's called a thumbs-up, by the way!)"

Pichu: "(Because my thumb is pointing up?)"

Sparky: "(I guess the name is obvious enough.)" :chuckle:
___

-Considering that they survived and won the conflicts with Toffee, Dark Samus and Koyanskaya, which were arguably the worst ones they've ever faced...-
Yang: "Fair enough, honestly."
---
-Phosphy had to chuckle at that one-
---
-Ruby is a bit hopeful-

-she doubts Chaldea will meet EVERYONE but... life can be silly sometimes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Fair enough, honestly."
---
-Phosphy had to chuckle at that one-
---
-Ruby is a bit hopeful-

-she doubts Chaldea will meet EVERYONE but... life can be silly sometimes-
Penny: "Did you really "need" to scam customers instead of running a fully legitimate tourist attraction and store, Mr. Pines?" :confused:

Stan: "Eh, too long of a story to explain that."

___

Pichu: "(Well, I still promise not to tell anyone!)"
___

-Who knows how many familiar faces Chaldea will run into again someday?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Alina: "D'accordo, see ya later, Pazzy~" -the five waved off-
Minou: "...We should start our preparations too"
Sasa: "Heh, lovely" :p -and so the 5 return to Soos's former home-
Moon: "So even though you've been cured of the Soul Gem's effects, that experiment has caused you to have turned into a Witch before,.."

Star: "This is still a lot for me to process...Mostly because I've never even actually seen one of these Witches before..."
___

-They were already saddened when they realized Lancer contracting with Chen Gong was the smarter move, as well as the only option since Lancer wouldn't be able to sustain two magical contracts...-
___

-Elsewhere on the ship, Frostferatu shuddered in fear- :V

Hmm, perhaps his best move would be to stay in the background, avoiding drawing attention to himself even in his disguised form...
___

-Neither fully hating Monika anymore, nor considering her a friend anymore...-
___

Mabel: "OH COME ON!": :glare:
Iroha: "I-I'm sorry... But yes..." -which explains a lot of her seeing herself as less than these other girls-
-She had fell to despair not once, but multiple times-
---
-So yeah, it might be for their best now...-
---
-He totally did- :V
Shockwave: "After all, it's only logical"
---
-Yeah, they both feel way too conflicted...-
---
-Marty tried to not let it get over his head... Then Biff called him a chicken-
-they really are!-
---
Sothis: "Grudges do not leave me easily..."
---
-ENDING WITH A SUPER-
---
Alear: "How did it happen?"
Kama: "...Hoping your becomes true"
---
Tiamat: "Oh..."
---
-MARTHA DOWN-
---
Kiara: "...Well, a bunch of us...Died..."
___

W-Wait, what?

___

___

---
Arlon: "Perhaps we should sent someone to get them back here. In the meantime, let us see if Hyrule has become accessible once more. Oh, and do tell the people who lived there about this. I am certain they would want an update."
---
-Ophanimon is likely impressed because knowing how they do things is one thing, but seeing it unfold in front of her eyes...-
---
Morrigan: "...That also explains a little bit of why other Darkstalkers were feeling weaker"
Lilith: "Good he's gone too then"
---
da Vinci: "Moreso their friends, they must get rescued as fast as possible!"
-Palutena would be able to confirm that Hyrule WAS accessible again, since Din, Nayru and Farore would tell her-
---
Ophanimon: "I don't know you, but I think they proved their worth"
Duftmon: "...They received assistance"
Ophanimon: "You more than anyone knows tht it's impressive they managed to still coordinate with them"
---
Rin: "...What are you going to do now though?"

Madoka unreplied

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Did you really "need" to scam customers instead of running a fully legitimate tourist attraction and store, Mr. Pines?" :confused:

Stan: "Eh, too long of a story to explain that."

___

Pichu: "(Well, I still promise not to tell anyone!)"
___

-Who knows how many familiar faces Chaldea will run into again someday?-
Weiss: "Is it now?"
---
Phosphy: "Good to hear." :p
---
-nobody knows...-

Kama: "...Hoping your becomes true"
---
Tiamat: "Oh..."
---
-MARTHA DOWN-
---
Kiara: "...Well, a bunch of us...Died..."
Palutena: "I hope the same for you." :)
---
Sothis: "Were it not for such wrathful behavior, perhaps the old humanity of my world would have torn the planet to shreds, so I cannot see it purely as a negative..."
---
-and Juri gloats over it-

Juri: "Ahaha-ahahaha...you're fun."
---
Alear: "Oh... Oh dear..." :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And thus Pacifica walks off-

-How exactly are they planning on achieving each of their respective and differing, if not even outright contrasting goals, anyway?-

Iroha: "I-I'm sorry... But yes..." -which explains a lot of her seeing herself as less than these other girls-
-She had fell to despair not once, but multiple times-
---
-So yeah, it might be for their best now...-
---
-He totally did- :V
Shockwave: "After all, it's only logical"
---
-Yeah, they both feel way too conflicted...-
---
-Marty tried to not let it get over his head... Then Biff called him a chicken-
Moon: "...I'm sorry you had to go through such horrid mutations, Iroha..."

Star: "No one should have to ever go through something like that, mage or not..." -Despite it all being new information to her, Star still tears up at the thought after hearing just how Witches are created and everything Iroha and the other have been through-
___

Ralsei: "Lancer's always happy to hang out with his friends, and he's made several new ones at your previous base! Erm, I-I hope that doesn't bring up any bad memories of it being taken over..." 😅
___

Then Frostferatu, Rumble, Ravage and Buzzsaw will perform recon on Equestria and gather intel about it's equine lifeforms and wild organic life. Once that step is compelte, we'll send Blackarachnia and Waspinator to the planet as well!

-They';ll fit right in with all the giant animals, bugs and monsters that live there- :V
___

-Including Monika herself?-
___

Mabel: "Uh oh..."

Weiss: "Is it now?"
---
Phosphy: "Good to hear." :p
---
-nobody knows...-
Stan: "How long is your guys' story?"

-...Blunt question, but Stanley raises a fair point?-
___

Pichu: "(Ooh, I can't wait to see the rest of the fireworks!)" :b:

Sparky: "(Heh! Neither can I, sis.){" :)
___

We might not get to see some or even all of the Servants who are gone again in any of our lifetimes...But considering how the Throne of Heroes works, they're never fully gone. That's not to mention that there's still plenty of people carrying on their memories, too.

---
---
---
Morrigan: "...That also explains a little bit of why other Darkstalkers were feeling weaker"
---
-Palutena would be able to confirm that Hyrule WAS accessible again, since Din, Nayru and Farore would tell her-
---
Ophanimon: "You more than anyone knows tht it's impressive they managed to still coordinate with them"
---

Madoka unreplied
You don't know the half of...
___

Understood. I'll inform the Champions and Wolf.

I-I'll tell L-Lapis Lazuli!

Ford: "The rest of us should travel to the fallen dimension where Tamamo and her friends are located. We need to make sure they're fully cured of their conditions."

-Would Palutena question why Hyrule was sealed off for so long,. or would she understand that it wouldn't have been without good reason?-
___

-Given the sheer scale of the invasion as well as the so-called "Great Leader's" efforts to try and erase them from the timeline, does it look like the warriors who were assisting them would've even been able to possibly stop it on their own?-
___

14: "...I still remember my family. My parents, my brother, my sister, college friends...I think it's time I go back home. If they don't think I'm dead, they're probably worried sick...

...It's time I go home. "

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Madoka unreplied
You don't know the half of...
___

Understood. I'll inform the Champions and Wolf.

I-I'll tell L-Lapis Lazuli!

Ford: "The rest of us should travel to the fallen dimension where Tamamo and her friends are located. We need to make sure they're fully cured of their conditions."

-Would Palutena question why Hyrule was sealed off for so long,. or would she understand that it wouldn't have been without good reason?-
___

-Given the sheer scale of the invasion as well as the so-called "Great Leader's" efforts to try and erase them from the timeline, does it look like the warriors who were assisting them would've even been able to possibly stop it on their own?-
___

14: "...I still remember my family. My parents, my brother, my sister, college friends...I think it's time I go back home. If they don't think I'm dead, they're probably worried sick...

...It's time I go home. "
Alear: "I think I'm fine not knowing..."
---
Palutena: So why did you three lock off Hyrule?
---
-Ophanimon seems to really give them a chance-
---
Ruby: "...Where IS your home?"

Ingrid: "Meanwhile, my friends and I will do our part in our home."

-And thus Pacifica walks off-

-How exactly are they planning on achieving each of their respective and differing, if not even outright contrasting goals, anyway?-
-good question...-

Stan: "How long is your guys' story?"

-...Blunt question, but Stanley raises a fair point?-
___

Pichu: "(Ooh, I can't wait to see the rest of the fireworks!)" :b:

Sparky: "(Heh! Neither can I, sis.){" :)
___

We might not get to see some or even all of the Servants who are gone again in any of our lifetimes...But considering how the Throne of Heroes works, they're never fully gone. That's not to mention that there's still plenty of people carrying on their memories, too.
Nora: "You know what? Fair enough."
---
Phosphy: "But until then..." 🤫
---
Ruby: "As long as the memories are there, they're never truly gone..."

Top Bottom