• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Juri kidnapped you before?!)

So the five of you were already familiar with that jerk. :p -Being someone who has always fought for the people and justice, Undyne doesn't think highly of Juri at all. She only respects her for her fighting ability and refusal to harm children-
___

Moon: "Oh, it was no trouble at all, you're honored guests here. I'll just...tell River to go hunt for some extra turkeys and tell the farmers to harvest more corn tomorrow." :lol:
___

-Do Undyne's spears deal any serious damage?-
___

(Byleth's guidance might very well help these five as well...At the very least, Tart seems to be wiser than the others in the group due to her age. Her only issue will be adapting to modern technology and culture...)
Alear: "I'm sorry, someone kidnapped you?"
---
Kamui: "Our apologies for that..." :lol:
---
Camilla: "Take that, you gross bug~"
---
Byleth: "Is it alright to ask if I can see the way you fight after this?" -to all five-

Ingrid: "If they ever die, they should find their way back to you." :)
Tiki: "Her boss back then, a conqueror named M. Bison, wanted to harness my power for his plans. As you can guess, he failed"

Morrigan: "That guy is from my world and I can certainly tell you he's quite the annoyance"
---
Jeanne: "...We'll contain a little more next time" 😅
---
-They helped burst his other eye-
Medb: "Oh my, I think he might need new glasses~"
---
Iroha: "...I wouldn't mind to demonstrate"
Kazumi: "Of course, we wish to be useful!"
Oriko: "I'm not much of a fighter admittedly, but I do have offensive magic"
Tart: "Sure thing, wouldn't be the first time someone asks me!"
Suzune: "Just so you know, don't expect anything like 'honor' or 'chivalry' from me"

Ultimate Madoka: "Indeed, I hope they prosper under you though. In any case, I'll be frank with you, all five of them really need help. They've been through a large amount of traumatic events no one their age should have gone through" -and it's easy to guess so did this Madoka in front of her if she knew of Witches when she made her wish-
-which is what?-
---
Sothis: Harsh... -floating around them-
---
-and so they go out and fight again-
---
Alear: "That's... horrible..."
1726523602142.png

It's a crime this isn't an available in-game costume
---
Tiamat: "Unfortunately for you, we won't allow that. You need to adapt to these that are giving you a chance. I know I'll always be grateful for it myself"
---
-On the least not making property damage- :V
---
Kiara: "It is, therefore, we want to help you with your mental health for more than just a job"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's a crime this isn't an available in-game costume
---
Tiamat: "Unfortunately for you, we won't allow that. You need to adapt to these that are giving you a chance. I know I'll always be grateful for it myself"
---
-On the least not making property damage- :V
---
Kiara: "It is, therefore, we want to help you with your mental health for more than just a job"
LMAO TRUE

-did Kama tell where she wanted to hang out?-
---
Sothis: "If you value your life, it would be a good idea to listen." -easy to say from the one who succeeded?-
---
-not on the tavern, at least :V-
---
Alear: "My... mental health? It... seems fine to me."

Harley: "Honestly, knowingwwhat you've been through, it's incredible you're doing this well already. What's your secret?"

Alear: "Well... getting a chance at life with amnesia was a good start..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed.. Or the fact that during the nights, the malign magical girls have been... Hunting, at least some of them-

-For now the five of them just made a stop by the Gleeful residence just to throw a few tomatoes at the rotting sign of Gideon in the yard, for no other reason than Sasa not liking the kid having been famous at one point and her being petty about popular people, and the other four enabling her bad behavior-

//Good to know
-Even though Gideon isn't popular anymore and is now just "Lil' Gideon: Regular Kid"-

-...Well, regular kid who has burly loyal minions who beat up people who bully him, anyway- :V

-She won't, fortunately-
Iroha: "...I could use a little bit of food..."
Kazumi: "Heheh, that settles it~"
Oriko: "But we must continue presentations first" By the way, Princess Butterfly, may we talk for a little bit after this? -used telepathy-
---
Sieg: "Indeed. My name is Sieg, I'm a friend of Penny"
---
-No doubt they would start an investigation if found out... And yeah, they were lucky that Flamewar got her hands dirty before, else there could have been another lost cause like the Death's Head, only unlike the Death's Head, Tidal Wave being a loyal Decepticon soldier of gargantuan size himself would have been a bigger loss-
---
Sayori: "So you won't have trouble getting any of it~"
---
-THEY SO DO, AND SEE AS MARTY DRIVES HIS MOM TO THE PROM-
Moon: "I'll have some food brought to my office then." :)

-Medea offers them tea?-
___

Berdly: "You are another friend of Penelope?"

Noelle: "It's nice to meet you, Sieg!"

Ralsei: "Any friend of Penny's is a friend of ours!" :)

___

-Whereas the Death's Head was merely a powerful space warship...-
___

Mudkip::b:
___

-Where his dad also is?-

-ANOTHER SLASH-
---
-while Phosphy is close to them, setting things up-
---
Ruby: "I'm glad he stuck around too."
-That damages the drone's arm cannon, preventing it from firing the laser-
___

Sparky: "(I've heard some of the humans who visited the valley talk about these before! I'm sure you'll love them!)" :b:

-Sparky watches Phosphora set up the fireworks in anticipation while Pichu watches in confusion-
___

the fritz didn't stop him, and it hasn't stopped any of the others. And if Hassan can come back without Chaldea or Drakkon's Summoning Chamber...What are the odds that other Servant could return someday, too?

Alear: "I'm sorry, someone kidnapped you?"
---
Kamui: "Our apologies for that..." :lol:
---
Camilla: "Take that, you gross bug~"
---
Byleth: "Is it alright to ask if I can see the way you fight after this?" -to all five-

Ingrid: "If they ever die, they should find their way back to you." :)
Tiki: "Her boss back then, a conqueror named M. Bison, wanted to harness my power for his plans. As you can guess, he failed"

Morrigan: "That guy is from my world and I can certainly tell you he's quite the annoyance"
---
---
---
Suzune: "Just so you know, don't expect anything like 'honor' or 'chivalry' from me"

Ultimate Madoka: "Indeed, I hope they prosper under you though. In any case, I'll be frank with you, all five of them really need help. They've been through a large amount of traumatic events no one their age should have gone through" -and it's easy to guess so did this Madoka in front of her if she knew of Witches when she made her wish-
Damn...Good thing Bison's dead, then. :p
___

Moon: "In any case, I'm just glad you two are alright after the debacle with Toffee and Kama. As important as leading your people is, I've learned the hard way that ruling becomes all too difficult if one takes no time to rest or to concentrate and think..."
___

(If you're at all smart, you'll surrender now and revert yourself to normal...)
___

-How does Byleth respond to that?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-nobody would complain-

-heck, some local girls probably threw some alongside her-
-Even though Gideon isn't popular anymore and is now just "Lil' Gideon: Regular Kid"-

-...Well, regular kid who has burly loyal minions who beat up people who bully him, anyway- :V
-What Uni said sounds funny and also yeah LOL-
-Sasa is really that petty, but she also uses that and his participation in unleashing Bill in Gravity Falls as a potential excuse if asked-

Sasa: -Hits the face in the sign- "Ha! Bullseye~!"
Alina: "Not a bad artistic vision~" -threw a tomato at the hair in the sign-
Minou: "This may be a barbaric way of entertainment..." -also hits Gideon's face- "But I need to unleash some frustration"
Kagari: -Giggles- "Let's scribble on it next time we come around here~" -threw tomato at Gideon's shirt-
Kanna: "You know what?" -same as above- "I'm up for that" :p
Moon: "I'll have some food brought to my office then." :)

-Medea offers them tea?-
___

Berdly: "You are another friend of Penelope?"

Noelle: "It's nice to meet you, Sieg!"

Ralsei: "Any friend of Penny's is a friend of ours!" :)

___

-Whereas the Death's Head was merely a powerful space warship...-
___

Mudkip::b:
___

-Where his dad also is?-
-Did Star respond though?-
Medea: "In fact, I made some tea a little ago"
Iroha/Oriko: "Ah, I'd love that!"
---
Sieg: "Yes, I'm one of those Caster Servants, you see"
---
-Indeed, shame they had to dispose of it, too much Angolmois infecting it-
---
Sakura/Fujino: Seems Yuri-san was right...
---
-Indeed, he's hoping it works... Then his mom pulls a cigarette and he's like "Nani" given his mom by his time told him that when she was his age, she'd never had done stuff like that-
LMAO TRUE

-did Kama tell where she wanted to hang out?-
---
Sothis: "If you value your life, it would be a good idea to listen." -easy to say from the one who succeeded?-
---
-not on the tavern, at least :V-
---
Alear: "My... mental health? It... seems fine to me."

Harley: "Honestly, knowingwwhat you've been through, it's incredible you're doing this well already. What's your secret?"

Alear: "Well... getting a chance at life with amnesia was a good start..."
-Of course, to take a walk at some undisclosed version of Earth-
-Just the two of them together-
---
Draco: "...You did manage to wipe yours out"
---
-Yep, Lilith won't be a fan of this- :V
---
Kiara: "That certainly explains it to a big extent. It'd be hard to imagine how it'd be if you woke up with your memories intact"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Did Star respond though?-
Medea: "In fact, I made some tea a little ago"
Iroha/Oriko: "Ah, I'd love that!"
---
Sieg: "Yes, I'm one of those Caster Servants, you see"
---
-Indeed, shame they had to dispose of it, too much Angolmois infecting it-
---
Sakura/Fujino: Seems Yuri-san was right...
---
-Indeed, he's hoping it works... Then his mom pulls a cigarette and he's like "Nani" given his mom by his time told him that when she was his age, she'd never had done stuff like that-
-I had some dialogue in mind for Star's response to that but I've had a busy day and forgot to reply to that when I got back and had the time to reply lmao-

Star: (WAH! Wait, Oriko? How the heck are you talking to me telepathically? Only Lily and I have a magical contract!)

-Medea pours some tea for those two?-
___

Berdly: "Ah, so you're of the mage class like Noelle and Ralsei!"

Susie: "We've heard a lot about you guys. Nice to meet ya." :p
___

-And unlike the Enigma of Combination, it's both not critical enough to try and recover and the amount of Angolmois there is much higher than the amount infecting the Enigma device...-
___

-Yuri may have just found the ideal caretaker for the young and fearful Mudkip-
___

Mabel: "So that was a lie...But an understandable one." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

___

Moon: "In any case, I'm just glad you two are alright after the debacle with Toffee and Kama. As important as leading your people is, I've learned the hard way that ruling becomes all too difficult if one takes no time to rest or to concentrate and think..."
___

___

-Morrigan shocked at that?-
---
Kamui: "It was very kind of you to invite us to your home." :)
---
Camilla: "Oh my, now he can't see how badly he'll get crushed~"
---
Byleth: "I didn't have much of either in my mercenary days. All that mattered was getting the job done."

Ingrid: "Given what I've seen, I would not be shocked if all Magical Girls under the service of Incubators were deeply traumatized. Yourself included."

-That damages the drone's arm cannon, preventing it from firing the laser-
___

Sparky: "(I've heard some of the humans who visited the valley talk about these before! I'm sure you'll love them!)" :b:

-Sparky watches Phosphora set up the fireworks in anticipation while Pichu watches in confusion-
___

the fritz didn't stop him, and it hasn't stopped any of the others. And if Hassan can come back without Chaldea or Drakkon's Summoning Chamber...What are the odds that other Servant could return someday, too?
-ANOTHER SLASH-

Nora: "Whoa..."
---
Phosphora: "Those ones aren't gonna be very impressive but they'll give a good idea of what can be done."
---
Ruby: "I feel like Hassan is a special case due to being a Grand Assassin... or whatever it was."

-Of course, to take a walk at some undisclosed version of Earth-
-Just the two of them together-
---
Draco: "...You did manage to wipe yours out"
---
-Yep, Lilith won't be a fan of this- :V
---
Kiara: "That certainly explains it to a big extent. It'd be hard to imagine how it'd be if you woke up with your memories intact"
Palutena: "....I'm starting to feel underdressed for this." -regular clothes-
---
Sothis: "And made a new one afterwards, because I never sought to kill everyone. I simply had no other choice."
---
-of course she won't lmao- :V
---
Alear: "I would probably be a lot more broken and empty inside..." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I had some dialogue in mind for Star's response to that but I've had a busy day and forgot to reply to that when I got back and had the time to reply lmao-

Star: (WAH! Wait, Oriko? How the heck are you talking to me telepathically? Only Lily and I have a magical contract!)

-Medea pours some tea for those two?-
___

Berdly: "Ah, so you're of the mage class like Noelle and Ralsei!"

Susie: "We've heard a lot about you guys. Nice to meet ya." :p
___

-And unlike the Enigma of Combination, it's both not critical enough to try and recover and the amount of Angolmois there is much higher than the amount infecting the Enigma device...-
___

-Yuri may have just found the ideal caretaker for the young and fearful Mudkip-
___

Mabel: "So that was a lie...But an understandable one." :p
Oriko: ...Really? Huh, where we come from, any magical girl can just... Do this, so I thought a more magic-heavy civilization would too.
-Indeed she does-
Iroha: "Ah, thanks" :) This is Touka-chan's favorite! Well, was...
---
Sieg: "Thanks, though, um... I moreso fight with a blade"
---
-Indeed... So in the end, they disposed of most of it-
---
-Indeed, so she feels this is a victory-
---
-She's like "aw come on, I'm not some boring girl or anything"-
Palutena: "....I'm starting to feel underdressed for this." -regular clothes-
---
Sothis: "And made a new one afterwards, because I never sought to kill everyone. I simply had no other choice."
---
-of course she won't lmao- :V
---
Alear: "I would probably be a lot more broken and empty inside..." :urg:
Kama: "...Why would you be? Wait, should I wear something else?" HOW DID I SCREW UP?!
---

Draco: "But the deed was still done..."
---
-And then?-
---
Kiara: "That's right... It's a miracle that wpman found you, I'm sure you remember her fondly"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Byleth: "I didn't have much of either in my mercenary days. All that mattered was getting the job done."

Ingrid: "Given what I've seen, I would not be shocked if all Magical Girls under the service of Incubators were deeply traumatized. Yourself included."
Morrigan/Lilith/Tiki: "He is?!"
---
Jeanne: "In all honesty, we both needed this..."
---
Medb: "But will feel how much it will hurt~"
Great Leader: "NEVER!"
Hongo: "Neither will we to stop you!" -KICK AT THE JAW-
---
Suzune: "Mercenary? You were an assassin too?"

Ultimate Madoka: "It is by design, and they escalated things on purpose to how much it was convenient for them... You're right, I witnessed many horrible things before I made my wish, it's precisely why I became this and vowed to save all magical girls. If only this one timeline would have been accessible to me..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...Why would you be? Wait, should I wear something else?" HOW DID I SCREW UP?!
---

Draco: "But the deed was still done..."
---
-And then?-
---
Kiara: "That's right... It's a miracle that wpman found you, I'm sure you remember her fondly"
Palu: "No, it's perfectly fine. You look beautiful." :)
---
Sothis: "This is what happens when I'm pushed too far..."
---
-FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT-
---
Alear: "She's everything to me. I live under the idea that maybe one day I can be as wonderful as she was." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-What Uni said sounds funny and also yeah LOL-
-Sasa is really that petty, but she also uses that and his participation in unleashing Bill in Gravity Falls as a potential excuse if asked-

Sasa: -Hits the face in the sign- "Ha! Bullseye~!"
Alina: "Not a bad artistic vision~" -threw a tomato at the hair in the sign-
Minou: "This may be a barbaric way of entertainment..." -also hits Gideon's face- "But I need to unleash some frustration"
Kagari: -Giggles- "Let's scribble on it next time we come around here~" -threw tomato at Gideon's shirt-
Kanna: "You know what?" -same as above- "I'm up for that" :p
-To be fair, this is still karmic after everything Gideon did- :V

Oriko: ...Really? Huh, where we come from, any magical girl can just... Do this, so I thought a more magic-heavy civilization would too.
-Indeed she does-
Iroha: "Ah, thanks" :) This is Touka-chan's favorite! Well, was...
---
Sieg: "Thanks, though, um... I moreso fight with a blade"
---
-Indeed... So in the end, they disposed of most of it-
---
-Indeed, so she feels this is a victory-
---
-She's like "aw come on, I'm not some boring girl or anything"-
Star: (Where most of us are from, it's kinda a contract-based and exclusive spell...I'm pretty sure some agents from the TSAB can still use telepathy with anyone they know, though.)
___

Susie: "Sword, huh? I wonder if you could beat Kris in a fight." :p

Ralsei: "I don't see anything abnormal about that. Heck, when I need to fight, I use my scarf!" -Even swings his head forward to crack his the scarf at the air like a whip-
___

-But they still plan on removing all of the Angolmois from the Enigma?-
___

-Yuri's current thoughts?-
___

Dipper: "And smoking is also unhealthy..."

-ANOTHER SLASH-

Nora: "Whoa..."
---
Phosphora: "Those ones aren't gonna be very impressive but they'll give a good idea of what can be done."
---
Ruby: "I feel like Hassan is a special case due to being a Grand Assassin... or whatever it was."
-The training drone is now emitting sparks and is barely operational...-
___

Pichu: -Still visibly confused-
___

...You're probably right, but I still doubt that there aren't any other Summoning Chambers or means to summon Servants out there. Also, yeah, Grand is the correct title for those Servants. :p

---
---
---

---
---
---

Ultimate Madoka: "It is by design, and they escalated things on purpose to how much it was convenient for them... You're right, I witnessed many horrible things before I made my wish, it's precisely why I became this and vowed to save all magical girls. If only this one timeline would have been accessible to me..."
...Okay, I'm not surprised that you two are out of the loop since you literally just signed up today, but I'm surprised even you didn't know about Bison already, Tiki...
___

Moon: "After everything you two as well as Chaldea have done for Mewni as well as my daughter, offering you some time off in our home as well as the kingdom itself was the least I could do." :)
___

-Gaster fires off several Gaster Blasters at the Great Leader-
___

Almost everyone here comes from different backgrounds, so tons of us had different jobs as well. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

...Okay, I'm not surprised that you two are out of the loop since you literally just signed up today, but I'm surprised even you didn't know about Bison already, Tiki...
___

Moon: "After everything you two as well as Chaldea have done for Mewni as well as my daughter, offering you some time off in our home as well as the kingdom itself was the least I could do." :)
___

___

Almost everyone here comes from different backgrounds, so tons of us had different jobs as well. :p
Alear: "Knowing her, she must have been napping..."
---
Kamui: "It's still very appreciated." :)
---
-Hinoka fired arrows-

-Camilla fired magic-
---
Byleth: "I was the best one there was. To the point that people called me a demon."

Ingrid: "The omniverse is a big place... the infinite timelines that occur all offer so many possibilities... not even people like us can truly fix every aspect of things. You've done and keep on doing your best, and that's what matters."

-The training drone is now emitting sparks and is barely operational...-
___

Pichu: -Still visibly confused-
___

...You're probably right, but I still doubt that there aren't any other Summoning Chambers or means to summon Servants out there. Also, yeah, Grand is the correct title for those Servants. :p
Jaune: "Not bad..."
---
-THEN PHOSPHY STANDS BACK AS SPARKLES HAPPEN-
---
Ruby: "Oh, there totally are ways to summon others... we just don't have them ourselves."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Not bad..."
---
-THEN PHOSPHY STANDS BACK AS SPARKLES HAPPEN-
---
Ruby: "Oh, there totally are ways to summon others... we just don't have them ourselves."
-The badly damaged drone still visibly manages to charge up a stun laser, and tries to fire it at Jaune-
___

-Sparky and especially Pichu, the latter of whom has never even heard of fireworks before, are awed, both of their faces lighting up with joy and amazement-
___

Then my point still stands. I don't know if any of us here will ever see any of the other Servants who didn't survive again...But there's a good chance that they will get to return again someday.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The badly damaged drone still visibly manages to charge up a stun laser, and tries to fire it at Jaune-
___

-Sparky and especially Pichu, the latter of whom has never even heard of fireworks before, are awed, both of their faces lighting up with joy and amazement-
___

Then my point still stands. I don't know if any of us here will ever see any of the other Servants who didn't survive again...But there's a good chance that they will get to return again someday.
-SHIELD BASH-
---
Phosphy: "Glad to know it works." :p
---
Ruby: "I hope you're right." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-SHIELD BASH-
---
Phosphy: "Glad to know it works." :p
---
Ruby: "I hope you're right." :)
-The drone is pushed backwards, causing it's aim to be thrown off and for it to shoot the laser up at the ceiling instead-
___

Sparky: "(That was awesome!)"

Pichu: "(Those are fireworks?!)" :b:

___

Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't say that out of pride. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-To be fair, this is still karmic after everything Gideon did- :V
-Indeed, so it's the perfect way to unleash some pent-up frustrations-

Minou: By the way, are we going to go recruit some tonight?
Kanna: -Throws another tomato- My familiars have spotted a race of male-only minotaurs inhabiting the area.
Sasa: Sounds like a bunch of big strong guys... Heh, let's do it!
Kagari: -Also threw a tomato- We'll still feed a few to feed our two Witches, won't weeee~?
Alina: Che magnifico~! We'll have fun tonight~! -threw another that instead broke a window- "...Oh"
Palu: "No, it's perfectly fine. You look beautiful." :)
---
Sothis: "This is what happens when I'm pushed too far..."
---
-FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT-
---
Alear: "She's everything to me. I live under the idea that maybe one day I can be as wonderful as she was." :)
Kama: "...B-Beautiful?" -blush- "I-I mean, of course!"
---
Draco: "You're barely better..."
Tiamat: "Oh, pulling that card, huh?"
---
-They fought indeed-
---
Kiara: "I know she'd love to hear that" :)
Star: (Where most of us are from, it's kinda a contract-based and exclusive spell...I'm pretty sure some agents from the TSAB can still use telepathy with anyone they know, though.)
___

Susie: "Sword, huh? I wonder if you could beat Kris in a fight." :p

Ralsei: "I don't see anything abnormal about that. Heck, when I need to fight, I use my scarf!" -Even swings his head forward to crack his the scarf at the air like a whip-
___

-But they still plan on removing all of the Angolmois from the Enigma?-
___

-Yuri's current thoughts?-
___

Dipper: "And smoking is also unhealthy..."
Oriko: Interesting... Maybe one day it will spread more. Still thogh I wish to speak with you afterwards.
Tart/Kazumi: "Aaaah, tastes so goo"
Iroha: "...Ah, my rudeness, I didn't present myself! My name is Iroha Tamaki and... I'm just an average magical girl"
---
Sieg: "Not a conventional weapon... But that looks so cool!"
---
-Indeed, not only it's such a valuable artifact for their race, it's a great source of energy-
---
Yuri: Hopefully, this also helps her too.
---
-And then she kisses him before he could tell-
Amy: "Aaaawwwwkwaaaaard"
___

___

___

---
---
-Hinoka fired arrows-

-Camilla fired magic-
---
Byleth: "I was the best one there was. To the point that people called me a demon."

Ingrid: "The omniverse is a big place... the infinite timelines that occur all offer so many possibilities... not even people like us can truly fix every aspect of things. You've done and keep on doing your best, and that's what matters."
Tiki: "I guess a lot happens here... Good though"
Lilith: "You mean permanently?"
---
Jeanne: "And we'll keep in assisting you" :)
---
-And many Kamen Riders are now free to attack him in their most powerful forms-
-All in all, this invasion is coming to an end-
---
Suzune: "...Why did you do it?"

Ultimate Madoka: "Thank you. In the end most of them are still teens, and need the guidance of someone. Suzune Amano and Oriko Mikuni especially need it"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Kanna: -Throws another tomato- My familiars have spotted a race of male-only minotaurs inhabiting the area.
Sasa: Sounds like a bunch of big stron guys... Heh, let's do it!
Kagari: -Also threw a tomato- We'll still feed a few to our two Witches, won't weeee~?
Alina: Che magnifico~! We'll have fun tonight~! -threw another that instead broke a window- "...Oh"
-They'd hear a guy with a thick South American accent yelling "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!"-

Oriko: Interesting... Maybe one day it will spread more. Still thogh I wish to speak with you afterwards.
Tart/Kazumi: "Aaaah, tastes so goo"
Iroha: "...Ah, my rudeness, I didn't present myself! My name is Iroha Tamaki and... I'm just an average magical girl"
---
Sieg: "Not a conventional weapon... But that looks so cool!"
---
-Indeed, not only it's such a valuable artifact for their race, it's a great source of energy-
---
Yuri: Hopefully, this also helps her too.
---
-And then she kisses him before he could tell-
Amy: "Aaaawwwwkwaaaaard"
Star: (At this rate, I'm starting to think it just might...Oh, and that's fine, we can chat after your guys' meeting with my mom!)

Moon: "Average? I'd hardly call any accomplished mage "average"..."-
___

Ralsei: "Heheh, thanks! I don't use it that much since most of our enemies are ones we're able to reason with, but I won't hesitate to use it when it's clear someone isn't listening or refuses to back down from battle."

Susie: "You've learned. I'm proud of ya, Rals." :p
___

-And until it's fully decontaminated of all Angolmois, it can't be safely used...-
___

-Cheering Sayori up from her own doubts and sadness?-
___

Mabel: "BLEH!" :urg:

Dipper: "Yyyyeeaaah, they really need to solve this conflict quickly..."

---
---
-Hinoka fired arrows-

-Camilla fired magic-
---

---
---
---

Ultimate Madoka: "Thank you. In the end most of them are still teens, and need the guidance of someone. Suzune Amano and Oriko Mikuni especially need it"
He was last killed while helping a bunch of the same empires that Toffee was working with, and just as his ghost tried to escape into a backup body again, Ingrid blocked his escape and absorbed his spirit and powers. As far as we know, Bison's gone for good.
___

Moon: "The pleasure is all mine." :) "You and hte rest of Chaldea are welcome here any time, you two. We can schedule a diploamatic meeting for later this month if you and the other Rulers wish."
___

-Sans and Papyrus both launched more bone attacks-

-The biggest threat left is the mutated Great Leader himself...-
___

-What's Byleth's answer?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The drone is pushed backwards, causing it's aim to be thrown off and for it to shoot the laser up at the ceiling instead-
___

Sparky: "(That was awesome!)"

Pichu: "(Those are fireworks?!)" :b:

___

Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't say that out of pride. :p
-SWORD SLASH ON NECK-
---
Phosphy: "Well, the simplest, smallest kind, but yeah. Can't throw in the big ones yet." :p
---
Ruby: "It... would be nice." :)

Kama: "...B-Beautiful?" -blush- "I-I mean, of course!"
---
Draco: "You're barely better..."
Tiamat: "Oh, pulling that card, huh?"
---
-They fought indeed-
---
Kiara: "I know she'd love to hear that" :)
Palutena: "You look like the night sky right now." :)
---
Sothis: "I never said I were. In fact, the fact that I did such a thing out of sheer emotion outbursts rather than it being my so-called 'Beast destiny' arguably makes me worse than either of you and replaced humanity with people who would behave. I... was a tyrant.

But that is besides the point. The point is that you would probably best consider your options. Being a jerk to everyone in a group that has no shortage of people who can slay a Beast is just asking to get yourself killed." :glare:
---
-slightly in favor of Martha, but the Saint knows never to trust things whenever she gets a lead; Juri is more than capable of turning the tables at any point-
---
Alear: "You... know?"

Harleen: "Based on what you told us about her, it's not hard to guess she'd be immensely proud of ya."

Alear: "...She would..." :)

Sasa: Sounds like a bunch of big strong guys... Heh, let's do it!
Kagari: -Also threw a tomato- We'll still feed a few to feed our two Witches, won't weeee~?
-They'd hear a guy with a thick South American accent yelling "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!"-
-someone who sounds like a rich, popular girl reassures them they don't mind the window because Gideon deserves it... but they should still run-

---
---
---

He was last killed while helping a bunch of the same empires that Toffee was working with, and just as his ghost tried to escape into a backup body again, Ingrid blocked his escape and absorbed his spirit and powers. As far as we know, Bison's gone for good.
___

Moon: "The pleasure is all mine." :) "You and hte rest of Chaldea are welcome here any time, you two. We can schedule a diploamatic meeting for later this month if you and the other Rulers wish."
___

___

-Tiki does remember Ingrid and how she was tracking him down...-
---
Kamui: "Oh, we'll definitely inform the others of that. And we'll never forget that trip." :) -looking at her new Command Seals-
---
-GREAT LEADER ABOUT TO GET BODIED!-
---
Byleth: "To put it simply; my father was also a mercenary, so I was raised that way. It was... rather essential for survival because in Fodlan, if you weren't a noble, life could be a struggle to get through. Thankfully, being the best of the best meant I never ran out of jobs, so money was of little issue.

But that didn't change how rough it felt to not even be considered human by the general population." :urg: "Though nowadays, I realize people were at least somewhat right, though not in a way they expected nor one that I mind." :)

Ingrid: "I have no doubt they will find it." :)
Rook: "Well, 'twas nice meeting you but we gotta go now."
Ingrid: A bit rude... but not entirely wrong."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-someone who sounds like a rich, popular girl reassures them they don't mind the window because Gideon deserves it... but they should still run-
Sasa: "...You know, I'm thinking she is kinda right: RUN AWAY!"
Alina/Minou/Kagari/Kanna: "Agreed with you both!" -they begin to sprint!-
Star: (At this rate, I'm starting to think it just might...Oh, and that's fine, we can chat after your guys' meeting with my mom!)

Moon: "Average? I'd hardly call any accomplished mage "average"..."-
___

Ralsei: "Heheh, thanks! I don't use it that much since most of our enemies are ones we're able to reason with, but I won't hesitate to use it when it's clear someone isn't listening or refuses to back down from battle."

Susie: "You've learned. I'm proud of ya, Rals." :p
___

-And until it's fully decontaminated of all Angolmois, it can't be safely used...-
___

-Cheering Sayori up from her own doubts and sadness?-
___

Mabel: "BLEH!" :urg:

Dipper: "Yyyyeeaaah, they really need to solve this conflict quickly..."
Oriko: Very well, long story short, I had a vision concerning you just now. But I think it's better to tell you about it private.
Iroha: "It's just that, well, I'm not that special compared to other magical girls"
Kazumi: "But you still managed to get free like us! That's to count for something!"
Iroha: "...I-I suppose..." At the cost of Ui's life...
Tart: "And I've seen you're not a bad fighter at all~!"
-Suzune is silent on her opinion on her-
---
Sieg: "We unfortunately face more of the latter, but I won't hesitate either"
---
-But fortunately, there's not much left for that to happen-
---
-Indeed, after all, that has never gotten away-
---
-When they separate, she's horrified though, he asks what's wrong and she doesn't knows why, but she says that it almost felt like kissing her own son-
Amy: "Ooof, how do we tell her?"
Palutena: "You look like the night sky right now." :)
---
Sothis: "I never said I were. In fact, the fact that I did such a thing out of sheer emotion outbursts rather than it being my so-called 'Beast destiny' arguably makes me worse than either of you and replaced humanity with people who would behave. I... was a tyrant.

But that is besides the point. The point is that you would probably best consider your options. Being a jerk to everyone in a group that has no shortage of people who can slay a Beast is just asking to get yourself killed." :glare:
---
-slightly in favor of Martha, but the Saint knows never to trust things whenever she gets a lead; Juri is more than capable of turning the tables at any point-
---
Alear: "You... know?"

Harleen: "Based on what you told us about her, it's not hard to guess she'd be immensely proud of ya."

Alear: "...She would..." :)
Kama: "...T-The night sky is really pretty, I suppose..." 😅 AAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M FUMBLING THINGS NOW!
---
Draco: "...I mean, why would I want any ally anyway?"
Tiamat: "You understood her point, and yet you're dodging it. Why are you that afraid of not only admitting you're wrong, but to also make connections to the people that are actually giving you a chance? Instead, out of a mixture of too much pride and fear... You're acting like a haughty spoiled *****"
-Tiamat isn't one to swear, so that makes it even more poignant to both Sothis and Draco-
---
-Indeed, she's more than a talented fighter, she's basically a killing machine that enjoys her job quite a lot, and has been doing plenty for years-
---
Kiara: -Nodded- "She sounded like a wonderful person, I'm sorry that you lost her..."
___

___

___

---
Kamui: "Oh, we'll definitely inform the others of that. And we'll never forget that trip." :) -looking at her new Command Seals-
---
---
Byleth: "To put it simply; my father was also a mercenary, so I was raised that way. It was... rather essential for survival because in Fodlan, if you weren't a noble, life could be a struggle to get through. Thankfully, being the best of the best meant I never ran out of jobs, so money was of little issue.

But that didn't change how rough it felt to not even be considered human by the general population." :urg: "Though nowadays, I realize people were at least somewhat right, though not in a way they expected nor one that I mind." :)

Tiki: "Oh yeah. That sounds like her"
Morrigan: "She was also part of that adventure" :p
---
Jeanne: "After all, here is where we finally settled to work together more than ever" :) -also referring to their contract-
---
Great Leader: "No matter what you do... I WILL RETURN! S.H.O.C.K.E.R. WILL ALWAYS RETURN!"
Hongo: "And so will we to stop you!" -jumps high in the air, ready to do a Rider Kick right at his skull while the attacks from the Chaldeans stop the Great Leader from moving!-
---
Suzune: "...I see. So you were also from a very harsh world"
Tart: "Sounds a lot like how things were in my time, though I was born during a time of war too, so mercenaries were plenty"
Jeanne: "...I can confirm that part"
Suzune: "...Did you have to also kill innocents or nobles themselves?"

Ultimate Madoka: "I wasn't finished though, there's just a few more things"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sasa: "...You know,I'm thinking she is kinda right: RUN AWAY!"
-Even if she's no longer as rich as she once was...Well, somewhat since her family lost their mansion but are still far wealthier than the average family, but she's still popular- :V

Oriko: Very well, long story short, I had a vision concerning you just now. But I think it's better to tell you about it private.
Iroha: "It's just that, well, I'm not that special compared to other magical girls"
Kazumi: "But you still managed to get free like us! That's to count for something!"
Iroha: "...I-I suppose..." At the cost of Ui's life...
Tart: "And I've seen you're not a bad fighter at all~!"
-Suzune is silent on her opinion on her-
---
Sieg: "We unfortunately face more of the latter, but I won't hesitate either"
---
-But fortunately, there's not much left for that to happen-
---
-Indeed, after all, that has never gotten away-
---
-When they separate, she's horrified though, he asks what's wrong and she doesn't knows why, but she says that it almost felt like kissing her own son-
Amy: "Ooof, how do we tell her?"
Star: (What, for real? Alright, okay, we'll definitely talk about it after this.)

Moon: "Are you worried that you simply don't stand out much or have any unique skills or talents of your own?"
___

Susie: "Yeah, more often than not, it seems like enemies have to defeated and won't listen to reason...

...But there's definitely plenty of exceptions."

Ralsei: "Awwwww, Susie, you learned, too! I'm so proud of you!" :grin:
___

-It might still take a while for the process to complete, but certainly not as long as they suspected...-
___

-Even with her being freed from the code of the game and her newfound knowledge of the real world...-
___

Mabel: "That IS gross! But how did she figure that out?"

-SWORD SLASH ON NECK-
---
Phosphy: "Well, the simplest, smallest kind, but yeah. Can't throw in the big ones yet." :p
---
Ruby: "It... would be nice." :)
-The training drone's head is sliced clean off, deactivating the drone altogether-

(That training drone didn't stand a chance!) :surprised:
___

Pichu: "(Do bigger fireworks look similar?)"

Sparky: "(Not usually. But there's also a ton of different kinds. I occasionally watched some in the distance whenever our parents took me out to hunt and scavenge for food!)"

Pichu: "(Really?)" :surprised:
___

Yeah, it'd be pretty awesome for them to get another chance at living on their own, no Holy Grail Wars or similar conflicts. Plus, I know there's tons of people around here who'd be ecstatic to see them again.

---
---
---

---
Jeanne: "After all, here is where we finally settled to work together more than ever" :) -also referring to their contract-
---
Great Leader: "No matter what you do... I WILL RETURN! S.H.O.C.K.E.R. WILL ALWAYS RETURN!"
Hongo: "And so will we to stop you!" -jumps high in the air, ready to do a Rider Kick right at his skull while the attacks from the Chaldeans stop the Great Leader from moving!-
---
Tart: "Sounds a lot like how things were in my time, though I was born during a time of war too, so mercenaries were plenty"

Why am I not surprised? :rolleyes:
___

-Moon smiled at that, not speaking again yet so as to not interrupt Kamui and Jeanne's conversation-
___

News flash: so have tons of our previous enemies. We've kicked their asses to the curb more than once...
___

-Byleth had to carry out kills of such targets due to the objectives of some of the missions she was given?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sasa: "...You know,I'm thinking she is kinda right: RUN AWAY!"
-Even if she's no longer as rich as she once was...Well, somewhat since her family lost their mansion but are still far wealthier than the average family, but she's still popular- :V
-they could still afford Pacifica ONE pony, so they still have money :V0

Kama: "...T-The night sky is really pretty, I suppose..." 😅 AAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M FUMBLING THINGS NOW!
---
Draco: "...I mean, why would I want any ally anyway?"
Tiamat: "You understood her point, and yet you're dodging it. Why are you that afraid of not only admitting you're wrong, but to also make connections to the people that are actually giving you a chance? Instead, out of a mixture of too much pride and fear... You're acting like a haughty spoiled *****"
-Tiamat isn't one to swear, so that makes it even more poignant to both Sothis and Draco-
---
-Indeed, she's more than a talented fighter, she's basically a killing machine that enjoys her job quite a lot, and has been doing plenty for years-
---
Kiara: -Nodded- "She sounded like a wonderful person, I'm sorry that you lost her..."
Palu: "...Are you alright?"
---
Sothis: "Whoa... I did not think you could throw such language..."
---
-and now Juri behind her-
---
Alear: "It's... alright... In a way, she lives on through me."

-The training drone's head is sliced clean off, deactivating the drone altogether-

(That training drone didn't stand a chance!) :surprised:
___

Pichu: "(Do bigger fireworks look similar?)"

Sparky: "(Not usually. But there's also a ton of different kinds. I occasionally watched some in the distance whenever our parents took me out to hunt and scavenge for food!)"

Pichu: "(Really?)" :surprised:
___

Yeah, it'd be pretty awesome for them to get another chance at living on their own, no Holy Grail Wars or similar conflicts. Plus, I know there's tons of people around here who'd be ecstatic to see them again.
Jaune: "Not a bad sword..."
---
Phosphy: "Oh really? That's actually neat."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I'm sure of it."

---
---
---

___

-Moon smiled at that, not speaking again yet so as to not interrupt Kamui and Jeanne's conversation-
___

News flash: so have tons of our previous enemies. We've kicked their asses to the curb more than once...
___

-Byleth had to carry out kills of such targets due to the objectives of some of the missions she was given?-
Alear: "I feel like I missed a lot..."
---
Kamui: "It was a long time coming." :)
---
Hinoka: "And we'll kick your butt every time you drop here!"
---
Byleth: "Some contracts... are things I'd rather not talk about."

Ingrid: "Oh... ask ahead then." :) -prepares some tea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Not a bad sword..."
---
Phosphy: "Oh really? That's actually neat."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I'm sure of it."
Stan: "Ha! See? What'd I tell ya?"

___

Sparky: "(We usually only spoke to humans when they visited the valley, and that was only the friendly ones, which thankfully were most of them, but we did occasionally see some of the stuff they did in the distance like using their boats and flying machines!)
___

-Like Peridot herself or Lapis Lazuli...Heck, while she probably hides it out of her usual pride, even Pandora seems to greatly miss Perseus-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-That makes sense to me- :V
Minou: "Alright, we're far away enough"
Alina: "Honestly, è stato divertente, I hold no regrets~"
Sasa: "By the way, can you stop that?"
Alina: "Fare che? Be more specific"
Sasa: "That, we get it, you're half-Italian, but you don't need to mix Italian words in everything you say"
Alina: "Hmmm, ignorerò quest that"
Kanna: "It's not like we don't have quirks each. Kagari here loves elongating words for some reason"
Kagari: "Well, it's kinda fuuuuuuun~ Talking like thiiiiiiiis~"
Minou: They're all weird -thinks the almost always masked woman-
Star: (What, for real? Alright, okay, we'll definitely talk about it after this.)

Moon: "Are you worried that you simply don't stand out much or have any unique skills or talents of your own?"
___

Susie: "Yeah, more often than not, it seems like enemies have to defeated and won't listen to reason...

...But there's definitely plenty of exceptions."

Ralsei: "Awwwww, Susie, you learned, too! I'm so proud of you!" :grin:
___

-It might still take a while for the process to complete, but certainly not as long as they suspected...-
___

-Even with her being freed from the code of the game and her newfound knowledge of the real world...-
___

Mabel: "That IS gross! But how did she figure that out?"
Oriko: -To herself- It'd be awful if she just... Complicated her relationships like that... -she had a future vision to her kissing Marco in a photo booth while dating Tom-
Iroha: "I'll still do my best! I just don't really stand out..."
Tart: "Every magical girl is unique in some way though"
Kazumi: "We just need to unlock your full extent!"
Suzune: I'm not sure how much she can do that in just a sparring match.
---
Sieg: "You used to do bad things?"
---
-Certainly indeed. So for now, they must plan around what they know for Scorponok's retrieval-
---
-She doesn't wants to express it so Monika's efforts weren't in vain-
---
Chrono: "I think it's just a feeling" -either way it seems she needs to clear her head, so Marty gives her space getting out the car to go to his dad-
Palu: "...Are you alright?"
---
Sothis: "Whoa... I did not think you could throw such language..."
---
-and now Juri behind her-
---
Alear: "It's... alright... In a way, she lives on through me."
Kama: "Of course I'm fine~! See me?"
---
Draco: "..."
Tiamat: "This one merits it"
---
-Pssssh... nothin personnel, kid...-
---
Kiara: "I think I understand what you mean" :)
___

___

___

---
---
---

Tiki: "I guess you'll eventually understand it all. and so will I"
---
Jeanne: "Better late than never" :)
---
Great Leader: "I REFUSE TO-!"
Hongo: "RIDER KICK!" -springing himself from the peak of a mountain, Hongo finally landed the final blow as with a diving kick, he went right through the skull of the weakened Great Leader, who in true tokusatsu fashion, began to explode and hadsome last words-
Great Leader: "CURSE YOU TAKESHI HONGO! CURSE YOU KAMEN RIDERS! CURSE ALL THE PEOPLE HERE! GLORY TO S.H.O.C.K.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.R.!!!"
-And with that said, the Great Leader fully exploded, effectively being put down and ending the invasion-
---
Suzune: "I see..." -suddenly, she felt some kinship to her-

Ultimate Madoka: "Ah, thank you for that" :D "It concerns Iroha-san, in fact..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sasa: "That, we get it, you're half-Italian, but you don't need to mix Italian words in everything you say"
Kanna: "It's not like we don't have quirks each. Kagari here loves elongating words for some reason"
-Still rich, just slightly less so- :V

???: "Get on outta here, ya buncha troublemakers!" -The guy was shaking his fist. Normally he's way more polite than his son, but he doesn't exactly care for property theft or damage- :V

???: (Sometimes I don't get how those five made it through Weirdmageddon...Or, did they call it the Oddpocalypse? Ugh, never mind, not important...)

Oriko: -To herself- It'd be awful if she just... Complicated her relationships like that... -she had a future vision to her kissing Marco in a photo booth while dating Tom-
Iroha: "I'll still do my best! I just don't really stand out..."
Tart: "Every magical girl is unique in some way though"
Kazumi: "We just need to unlock your full extent!"
Suzune: I'm not sure how much she can do that in just a sparring match.
---
Sieg: "You used to do bad things?"
---
-Certainly indeed. So for now, they must plan around what they know for Scorponok's retrieval-
---
-She doesn't wants to express it so Monika's efforts weren't in vain-
---
Chrono: "I think it's just a feeling" -either way it seems she needs to clear her head, so Marty gives her space getting out the car to go to his dad-
-Dang...So she's going to try and avert that conflict...-

Moon: "No one ever truly stops learning. I'm certain you'll learn unique skills and talents of your own." :)
___

Susie: "Well, I used to instantly attack or beat up any enemy in sight...But that was before I got into a fight with one of my best friends."
___

-Should we skip to that or go back to the Decepticons and Gems a bit later?-
___

-Do the other three Dokis suspect that she still has the issue?-
___

Mabel: "Okay, now's his chance to bring his two future parents together!"

---
---
---

---
---
Hongo: "RIDER KICK!" -springing himself from the peak of a mountain, Hongo finally landed the final blow as with a diving kick, he went right through the skull of the weakened Great Leader, who in true tokusatsu fashion, began to explode and hadsome last words-
Great Leader: "CURSE YOU TAKESHI HONGO! CURSE YOU KAMEN RIDERS! CURSE ALL THE PEOPLE HERE! GLORY TO S.H.O.C.K.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.R.!!!"
-And with that said, the Great Leader fully exploded, effectively being put down and ending the invasion-
---

Ultimate Madoka: "Ah, thank you for that" :D "It concerns Iroha-san, in fact..."
We tend to hear that a lot around here. :p
___

-They've been best friends for years, so it's honestly more surprising that they didn't contract sooner- :p
___

So you'd do well to never return...

...THAT WAS AWESOME! -Said to Hongo-
___

-Perhaps Suzune might have found someone she'll get along well with here after all...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Page Number My Birth Year

Kama: "Of course I'm fine~! See me?"
---
Tiamat: "This one merits it"
---
-Pssssh... nothin personnel, kid...-
---
Kiara: "I think I understand what you mean" :)
Palutena: "So why did you bring me here?"
---
Sothis: "Even she seems stunned by it. Quite entertaining." :p
---
-LMAO-

-Juri kicc-
---
Alear: "You do?"

-somehow, the weirdness makes them fit quite well in this town :V-

Stan: "Ha! See? What'd I tell ya?"

___

Sparky: "(We usually only spoke to humans when they visited the valley, and that was only the friendly ones, which thankfully were most of them, but we did occasionally see some of the stuff they did in the distance like using their boats and flying machines!)
___

-Like Peridot herself or Lapis Lazuli...Heck, while she probably hides it out of her usual pride, even Pandora seems to greatly miss Perseus-
Jaune: "Though I'm not interested in replacing my current one. It's got... too many personal memories behind it."
---
Phopshy: "And how were those machines?"
---
-it was nice to have her own "Pit" of sorts... though getting Medusa back and becoming closer with Cleopartra certainly helped her move on-

---
---
---

___

-They've been best friends for years, so it's honestly more surprising that they didn't contract sooner- :p
___

___

-Perhaps Suzune might have found someone she'll get along well with here after all...-
Alear: "I feel like it's something I had to be there to really understand..."
---
Kamui: "Agreed." :)
---
Hinoka: "How did you do a kick that cool? I gotta know!"
---
-and perhaps Byleth would be glad to have some students- :)

Ingrid: "Hm? What of her?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Still rich, just slightly less so- :V

???: "Get on outta here, ya buncha troublemakers!" -The guy was shaking his fist. Normally he's way more polite than his son, but he doesn't exactly care for property theft or damage- :V

???: (Sometimes I don't get how those five made it through Weirdmageddon...Or, did they call it the Oddpocalypse? Ugh, never mind, not important...)
-Indeed they do, it really feels like they always been there-

Minou: "Hmph, what a barbarian..." By the way, did you make sure to order the slaves to do the house's chores?

Kanna: "Still, that was pretty nice, don't y'all agree?" Ask the others, I was too busy finishing forging our documents, birth certificates, school grades, all that sort

Kagari: "Oh no need to say it~" Don't worry, I told the little ones that if they didn't, they would become fooooooood~
-Dang...So she's going to try and avert that conflict...-

Moon: "No one ever truly stops learning. I'm certain you'll learn unique skills and talents of your own." :)
___

Susie: "Well, I used to instantly attack or beat up any enemy in sight...But that was before I got into a fight with one of my best friends."
___

-Should we skip to that or go back to the Decepticons and Gems a bit later?-
___

-Do the other three Dokis suspect that she still has the issue?-
___

Mabel: "Okay, now's his chance to bring his two future parents together!"
-It may not be stopping the apocalypse, and she's never experienced romance in a full way. But she doesn't needs to in to know that could bring Star problems-
Iroha: "Certain skills, huh... I wonder how much I could..."
Kazumi: "You can heal others unlike us! That's a start!"
---
Sieg: "Are they one of the ones here?"
---
-I say the former-
---
-Yeah, they just haven't spoke much of it given the subject's sensibilities-
---
-Indeed, he goesfor him... But unfortunately Biff also goes to his mom!-
Amy: "Oh no, that bully!"

---
---
-LMAO-

-Juri kicc-
---
Yay~

Kama: "Well... So we could be a little bit of time together. You know.. As some do" -it's not like she doesn't has people she doesn¿t hangs with... But that's different from the person she's in love with-
---
Tiamat: "I'll just say, the Beast that didn't listen was slain for a reason, and you may want none of that"
Draco: ".............."
---
-MARTHA BLOCK-
---
Kiara: "Though I won't pretend I knew her... It's just my idea from how you spoke of her"
-At least she also has Zelestia now for the craving of some maternal love-
___

___

___

---
---
---

Lilith: "In any case, that made our world a big favor, no doubt on that"
---
-Indeed, seems this pair will keep doing well-
---
-Hongo landed gracefully as the explosion ended-
Hongo: "And the next time he rises again, I'll be there to stop him..."
---
-Indeed, these girls are in the same age range as people she taught like it should be no issue-
-Overall, these girls seem to have on the least found a new home with no secrets to hide, least the worry of being turned into a Witch-

Ultimate Madoka: "There are two magical girls that I also couldn't find amongst all those Soul Gems, and in fact they're both very important to her"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kamen Rider stuff unreplied, Diggs
Nevermind

Kama: "Well... So we could be a little bit of time together. You know.. As some do" -it's not like she doesn't has people she doesn¿t hangs with... But that's different from the person she's in love with-
---
Tiamat: "I'll just say, the Beast that didn't listen was slain for a reason, and you may want none of that"
---
-MARTHA BLOCK-
---
Kiara: "Though I won't pretend I knew her... It's just my idea from how you spoke of her"
Palu: "So you had nothing planned." :p
---
Sothis: "Even if you still seek humanity's death, it would be in your best interests to better blend in."
---
Juri: "Huh?!"
---
Alear: "I guess I was really good at describing her then." :)
-TRUE-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Minou: "Hmph, what a barbarian..." By the way, did you make sure to order the slaves to do the house's chores?

Kanna: "Still, that was pretty nice, don't y'all agree?" Ask the others, I was too busy finishing forging our documents, birth certificates, school grades, all that sort

Kagari: "Oh no need to say it~" Don't worry, I told the little ones that if they didn't, they would become fooooooood~
???: (When did those girls move here again? I don't remember when they enrolled in our shcool.)

-Did they capture some of the supernatural creatures in or near the town?-

-It may not be stopping the apocalypse, and she's never experienced romance in a full way. But she doesn't needs to in to know that could bring Star problems-
---
---
-I say the former-
---
---
-And considering that she's the princess and future queen of this kingdom...-

-Moon just listens to the five of them for now-
___

Susie; "Actually, he's from the Dark World like Ralsei here." :p

Ralsei: "His name is Lancer, and he's another good friend of ours!" :)

___

Blackarachnia! What is the current of the Enigma of Combination?

___

-It's...a difficult subject matter...-
___

Mabel: "Not that jerk again..." :glare:

Jaune: "Though I'm not interested in replacing my current one. It's got... too many personal memories behind it."
---
---
-it was nice to have her own "Pit" of sorts... though getting Medusa back and becoming closer with Cleopartra certainly helped her move on-
Stan: "Eh? Weapon's got some history that means something to ya, does it?"
___

Sparky: "(I think looked less advanced than the ship we were staying on before...)"
___

-And while she still misses him...Having new and other friends in her life helps ease some of that grief so she can move on-

---
---
-LMAO-

-Juri kicc-
---

---
---

---
---
---

---
---
-I say the former-
---
---

Yay~

---
---
-MARTHA BLOCK-
---

---
---
---
-Indeed, these girls are in the same age range as people she taught like it should be no issue-
-Overall, these girls seem to have on the least found a new home with no secrets to hide, least the worry of being turned into a Witch-

Ultimate Madoka: "There are two magical girls that I also couldn't find amongst all those Soul Gems, and in fact they're both very important to her"
(Whatever damage Bison has done, he'll never get to harm another Soul again...)
___

-Moon is reminded of her friendship with Medea, the only major difference being the lack of a contract and perbaps their reasons for becoming friends-
___

Job well freaking done, everyone! -Raised her metic spear in the air in victory-
___

-So they might join some of Chalcea's classes as well ...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: "So you had nothing planned." :p
---
Sothis: "Even if you still seek humanity's death, it would be in your best interests to better blend in."
---
Juri: "Huh?!"
---
Alear: "I guess I was really good at describing her then." :)
-TRUE-
Kama: "...H-Hey! I just wanted to...Just walk a little" -face as red as her pupils-
---
-And Draco has no arguments here now that another Beast cornered her-
Tiamat: "...Very well, seems she's understanding"
---
-AND THROWN TO THE GROUND THEN PUNCHED-
---
Kiara: "Seeing you here though gives me an idea of how well she must have raised you" :)
-Indeed, and she takes wonderful care of her, Veyle, Nel and a certain someone else-
-And considering that she's the princess and future queen of this kingdom...-

-Moon just listens to the five of them for now-
___

Susie; "Actually, he's from the Dark World like Ralsei here." :p

Ralsei: "His name is Lancer, and he's another good friend of ours!" :)

___

Blackarachnia! What is the current of the Enigma of Combination?

___

-It's...a difficult subject matter...-
___

Mabel: "Not that jerk again..." :glare:
-Yeah, Oriko thinks it's best to getvon good footing with her-
---
Sieg: "Wasn't that one like a prince?'
---
Blackarachnia: "98% cleansed" :smirk:
---
-Yeah, and Monika thinks she's the least suited to speak with her of that given what... She did-
---
-Oh indeed, and he and his goons are more forceful this time-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, Oriko thinks it's best to getvon good footing with her-
---
Sieg: "Wasn't that one like a prince?'
---
Blackarachnia: "98% cleansed" :smirk:
---
-Yeah, and Monika thinks she's the least suited to speak with her of that given what... She did-
---
-Oh indeed, and he and his goons are more forceful this time-
-They're off to a good start, but it sounds like Star might need help already...-
___

Ralsei: "The Prince of the Card Kingdom, that's correct." :)

Susie: "And he's one of my best pals. Long story short, though...We weren't always on the same side, and that was mostly his dad's fault."
___

Excellent! It won't be long now before the Enigma of Combination is usable again!
___

-Despite Sayori being the only one who still considers her a friend as well as the only one who understands exactly what drove Monika mad in the first place...-
___

Mabel: "Oh no! Marty, you need to get your dad and Doc to help!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-Moon is reminded of her friendship with Medea, the only major difference being the lack of a contract and perbaps their reasons for becoming friends-
___

Job well freaking done, everyone! -Raised her metic spear in the air in victory-
___

Alear: "That Bison man sounds terrible..."
---
-closer than ever...-
---
-Hinoka raises it along, making Camilla giggle-
---
-Byleth smiles at the girls-

Ingrid: "I see... I imagine some of the five might have gotten ahold of them."

Stan: "Eh? Weapon's got some history that means something to ya, does it?"
___

Sparky: "(I think looked less advanced than the ship we were staying on before...)"
___

-And while she still misses him...Having new and other friends in her life helps ease some of that grief so she can move on-
Jaune: "...Far too much for me to ever think of discarding it..."
---
Phosphy: "Sounds about right." :p
---
-oh, absolutely!-

Kama: "...H-Hey! I just wanted to...Just walk a little" -face as red as her pupils-
---
-And Draco has no arguments here now that another Beast cornered her-
Tiamat: "...Very well, seems she's understanding"
---
-AND THROWN TO THE GROUND THEN PUNCHED-
---
Kiara: "Seeing you here though gives me an idea of how well she must have raised you" :)
-Indeed, and she takes wonderful care of her, Veyle, Nel and a certain someone else-
Palu: -chuckling- "You picked a good spot to do so."
---
Sothis: "Is she now?"
---
Juri: "ACK! Nice one..." -headbutt-
---
Alear: "She'd be happy to hear that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "...Far too much for me to ever think of discarding it..."
---
Phosphy: "Sounds about right." :p
---
-oh, absolutely!-
Stan: "..." -Immediately figured that it was probably connected to a friend or family member of his, and his tone surprisingly turned sympathetic- "...I get it. Hey, whether you buy anything or not, hang onto that weapon. Sounds like it's awfully important."
___

Sparky: "(What are those called again? Airships?)"
___

-Ruby herself was probably even reminded of when Arthur was resummoned after he was among the casualties Isis and her minions caused, as well as her relief that he survived the fritz after Toffee's death-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "..." -Immediately figured that it was probably connected to a friend or family member of his, and his tone surprisingly turned sympathetic- "...I get it. Hey, whether you buy anything or not, hang onto that weapon. Sounds like it's awfully important."
___

Sparky: "(What are those called again? Airships?)"
___

-Ruby herself was probably even reminded of when Arthur was resummoned after he was among the casualties Isis and her minions caused, as well as her relief that he survived the fritz after Toffee's death-
Jaune: "Thanks..." :)
---
Phosphy: "Yep, airships is a good name for them."
---
-yeah, she thought of him for sure...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
???: (When did those girls move here again? I don't remember when they enrolled in our shcool.)

-Did they capture some of the supernatural creatures in or near the town?-
-Like at... 2 or 3 years ago, pretty sure?-

-Oh indeed, their first contact with the supernatural inhabitants around the town in fact-
-They're off to a good start, but it sounds like Star might need help already...-
___

Ralsei: "The Prince of the Card Kingdom, that's correct." :)

Susie: "And he's one of my best pals. Long story short, though...We weren't always on the same side, and that was mostly his dad's fault."
___

Excellent! It won't be long now before the Enigma of Combination is usable again!
___

-Despite Sayori being the only one who still considers her a friend as well as the only one who understands exactly what drove Monika mad in the first place...-
___

Mabel: "Oh no! Marty, you need to get your dad and Doc to help!"
-Indeed, and Iroha has some self-steem issues-
Suzune: "My name is Suzune Amano. I am an assassin who killed other magical girls"
Lily: "...Wait you did what?!"
---
Sieg: "He did like, punch him?"
---
Shockwave: "At most a few cycles..." -which is to say a few days-
---
-Yeah, Monika now feels really guilty for that-
---
-Fortunately, his dad finally stands up to Biff!-
Palu: -chuckling- "You picked a good spot to do so."
---
Sothis: "Is she now?"
---
Juri: "ACK! Nice one..." -headbutt-
---
Alear: "She'd be happy to hear that..."
Kama: "Right?" -there's a fountain and people around-
---
Tiamat: "You know what they say about silence"
---
Martha: -Tanks it- "Heh..."
---
Kiara: "Also, you seem to have a great relationship woth your sister"
___

___

___

---
-closer than ever...-
---
---

Morrigan: "He was, good riddance"
Lilith: "And surprisingly hard to take out"
---
-But other than that...-
---
-And so did many others, doing a cry of victory-
---
-Byleth's thoughts?-

Ultimate Madoka: "I have little doubt" -she then projects the image of two magical girls no older than 11 years old-
1726628263150.png

"These are Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi, two child prodigies who were the best friends of Iroha-san's sister, and were also precious to her too. With that said, I don't think they were kidnapped simply for ransom"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Right?" -there's a fountain and people around-
---
Tiamat: "You know what they say about silence"
---
Martha: -Tanks it- "Heh..."
---
Kiara: "Also, you seem to have a great relationship woth your sister"
Palutena: "Let's look at that fountain from closer."
---
Sothis: -smug- "Let's give her some time to think."
---
Juri: "WHAT?!"
---
Alear: "Veyle... She's such a sweet girl." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Like at... 2 or 3 years ago, pretty sure?-

-Oh indeed, their first contact with the supernatural inhabitants around the town in fact-

-Indeed, and Iroha has some self-steem issues-
Suzune: "My name is Suzune Amano. I am an assassin who killed other magical girls"
Lily: "...Wait you did what?!"
---
Sieg: "He did like, punch him?"
---
Shockwave: "At most a few cycles..." -which is to say a few days-
---
-Yeah, Monika now feels really guilty for that-
---
-Fortunately, his dad finally stands up to Biff!-
???: (That's odd, that's just around the same time that Dipper and Mabel visited for their first summer here...)

Star: "Excuse me?!" :glare:

Moon: "I...beg your pardon?" -Also understandably worried, but wants to hear Suzune out for more context as to why, or if she only targeted Magical Girls who used their powers for evil-
___

Susie: "More like threaten to drop him off of the top of his castle." :glare:
___

With that in mind, we can start planning for Scorponak's recovery!
___

-Is that something she's confided in with Mash?-
___

Mabel: -GASP- "He's finally standing up to the creepy bully!" :b:

Jaune: "Thanks..." :)
---
Phosphy: "Yep, airships is a good name for them."
---
-yeah, she thought of him for sure...-
Stan: "Heh... Don't mention it." :p -Recalling how much he missed his twin brother and the few keepsakes left he had of him before he was able to bring him back to Earth-
___

-But some are also just called airplanes. plus others like helicopter also exist-
___

-Ruby's thoughts?-

---
-closer than ever...-
---
---

Morrigan: "He was, good riddance"
Lilith: "And surprisingly hard to take out"
---
-But other than that...-
---
-And so did many others, doing a cry of victory-
---
-Byleth's thoughts?-

Ultimate Madoka: "I have little doubt" -she then projects the image of two magical girls no older than 11 years old-
View attachment 394411
"These are Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi, two child prodigies who were the best friends of Iroha-san's sister, and were also precious to her too. With that said, I don't think they were kidnapped simply for ransom"
Ugh, tell me about it... -Said to Lilith-
___

Moon: (It's always nice to see such close bonds of friendship.) :)
___

-Okay, jokes aside, many actually shouted different battle cries or mottos of theirs in victory-

-Jenny even shouted "'Till all are one!" in honor of the Autobots that she looks up to-
___

-What Digi asked?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
???: (That's odd, that's just around the same time that Dipper and Mabel visited for their first summer here...)
-That's true. A strange coincidence, but one that there's undeniably memories of them around-

-Working around in summer, making pranks along other teens, most being turned into statues during Weirdmageddon...-
Palutena: "Let's look at that fountain from closer."
---
Sothis: -smug- "Let's give her some time to think."
---
Juri: "WHAT?!"
---
Alear: "Veyle... She's such a sweet girl." :)
Kama: "...You want that now?"
---
Tiamat: "Very well. Would you like to accompany me?"
---
-HEADBUTT RETURNED-
---
Kiara: "I think I've seen her around"
Star: "Excuse me?!" :glare:

Moon: "I...beg your pardon?" -Also understandably worried, but wants to hear Suzune out for more context as to why, or if she only targeted Magical Girls who used their powers for evil-
___

Susie: "More like threaten to drop him off of the top of his castle." :glare:
___

With that in mind, we can start planning for Scorponak's recovery!
___

-Is that something she's confided in with Mash?-
___

Mabel: -GASP- "He's finally standing up to the creepy bully!" :b:
Lily: "...You didn't say that before!"
Suzune: "Then I am doing it now. What I used to do was mostly to assassinate other magical girls"
---
Sieg: "...He really had to stand up to him"
---
Shockwave: "From the information that Lockdown collected, the realm is overseen by a princess as its sovereign with powers that could compare her to godhood.

The home of the one that mind-controled Scorponok is a country named the Crystal Empire, though it's currently ruled by yet another princess and her cohort"

Steeljaw: "So that's the first cue on where could he possibly be"

Shockwave: "I doubt given his size that he's in the kingdom, but he could be in the surrounding areas"
---
-She surely has-
---
-Of course, and for once, it seems to work on his favor rather than Biff's!-
Amy: "Woo, go at it!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's true. A strange coincidence, but one that there's undeniably memories of them around-

-Working around in summer, making pranks along other teens, most being turned into statues during Weirdmageddon...-
???: (it's probably just a total coincidence. Everything started getting weirder in town around the same time those two showed up...)

---
Sieg: "...He really had to stand up to him"
---
Shockwave: "From the information that Lockdown collected, the realm is overseen by a princess as its sovereign with powers that could compare her to godhood.

The home of the one that mind-controled Scorponok is a country named the Crystal Empire, though it's currently ruled by yet another princess and her cohort"

Steeljaw: "So that's the first cue on where could he possibly be"

Shockwave: "I doubt given his size that he's in the kingdom, but he could be in the surrounding areas"
---
-She surely has-
---
-Of course, and for once, it seems to work on his favor rather than Biff's!-
Amy: "Woo, go at it!"
Star: "WHY?!" :glare:
___

Susie: "He did. Hell, all of us did on his behalf, too. Problem was, he still kept stirring up trouble afterwards..."

Ralsei: "Lancer even temporarily lost some of his memories somehow..." :urg:
___

Do we have confirmation on whether or not the lifeforms there are aware of his presence?
___

-What has Mash thought of it?-
___

Mabel: "KICK HIS BUTT, MARTY'S DAD!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
???: (it's probably just a total coincidence. Everything started getting weirder in town around the same time those two showed up...)
-Perhaps, they seem normal otherwise-
Sasa: "Hey, you've been silent for a little"
Kagari: "Oh, maybe that was a little too intense~"
Star: "WHY?!" :glare:
___

Susie: "He did. Hell, all of us did on his behalf, too. Problem was, he still kept stirring up trouble afterwards..."

Ralsei: "Lancer even temporarily lost some of his memories somehow..." :urg:
___

Do we have confirmation on whether or not the lifeforms there are aware of his presence?
___

-What has Mash thought of it?-
___

Mabel: "KICK HIS BUTT, MARTY'S DAD!"
Suzune: "We told you what we inevitably become"
Oriko: "But you haven't to Queen Moon"
Kazumi: "And, um... You know... That isn't a right thing to do?" 😅
Iroha: -Covers her face with her hood in a bit of shame-
Tart: Oh God, I forgot she'd be this blunt!
---
Sieg: "Odd, but he's gone by now, right?"
---
Shockwave: "Unfortunately, Lockdown's logs don't mention wether the royalty or other inhabitants do"

Skywarp: "If we're lucky, they don't"

Thundercracker: "If they are, I doubt they will just stand by..."
---
-Well... She can't deny Monika's part in the whole thing for starters-
---
-He actually managed to land a good hit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Perhaps, they seem normal otherwise-
Sasa: "Hey, you've been silent for a little"
Kagari: "Oh, maybe that was a little too intense~"
???: "No, I just didn't want to get in trouble like you five." :rolleyes: -Wasn't helping them pelt and throw things at the Gleeful residence, but happened to be passing by and decided to watch-

Suzune: "We told you what we inevitably become"
Oriko: "But you haven't to Queen Moon"
Kazumi: "And, um... You know... That isn't a right thing to do?" 😅
Iroha: -Covers her face with her hood in a bit of shame-
Tart: Oh God, I forgot she'd be this blunt!
---
Sieg: "Odd, but he's gone by now, right?"
---
Shockwave: "Unfortunately, Lockdown's logs don't mention wether the royalty or other inhabitants do"

Skywarp: "If we're lucky, they don't"

Thundercracker: "If they are, I doubt they will just stand by..."
---
-Well... She can't deny Monika's part in the whole thing for starters-
---
-He actually managed to land a good hit-
Star: "...I...guess that's true..."

Moon: "Inevitably become? What are you talking about..?"
___

Susie: "...Lancer didn't take it so well, but yeah, that jerk's gone."

(I remember him. He was using a bunch of mind control devices that looked like crowns to make tons of the other Pokemon fight for him...)
___

Hence why we'll need to travel to their planet without their knowledge. If their magic is as powerful as I've heard, that will not be a simple task...
___

-Driven mad by the knowledge of being trapped within a video game or not, mad with the power her role in the game gave her or not, she was still ultimately the one who drove Sayori in the first storyline to...-
___

Mabel: "Keep at it! Punch him in the face! Kick him in the gut!"

As well as mine lol.

ALSO THE PAGE OF [trademark]] EVERY BUDDY'S FAVORITE [[number one rated salesman 1997]] !!

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-What Goldie aaaaaasked-
---
-They would see a rampaging and badly hurt but still violent and evil dinosaur monster-
View attachment 394267
---
Monika: "I think you'll learn in due time, just, hmmmm, expect what most would see as unexpected"
---
-Seems Alphys's words are having an effect on the little Bidoof. That's good-
---
Kaito: "In that case, maybe you shouldn't interfere with mine" :p
-She managed to grab a pretty-regal looking belt and a pocket watch seemingly made of pure gold-

-They would be seeing a secret generator, which was being worked on by putty patrollers that had Z logos on their chests-
-Yeah, seems Zedd isn't one for subtlety-
---

Rogue Tamer: "...Are they going at each other and... Just so happening to be hitting ours?"
Trader Tamer: "I think to an extent"
-Same for some whirlwinds Kazemon threw at Ranamon that so happen to hit the Stingmon-
---
Takeru: "Phew, thanks for that"
Sakura: "ow let's get you back to your world as thanks, though I wouldn't mind seeing you again!"

-True with that- :V
---
-Perhaps... Might be a good thing to tell others-
Tiki: "I'm a little curious... Though" -yaaaawn- "IThis place still looks pretty cozy..."
Huh, I don't usually hear an accent or dialect like that from a Pokemon. Where're you from, little guy?

-The Pokemon continued playing or chatting for a few seconds, before most of them notice Burrito approaching-

(Hey, is that a Bidoof?)

(Huh? Hey, it is!)

(Hi there!) -Cheerfully waves-

(Greetings!) -Bows politely-

Mabel: "Yeesh, talk about a classic cartoon villain vibe..."

Dipper: "How long has this laboratory been hidden down here...?"

-Shuriken and Hurricane are both searching for any signs of Zedd himself-
___

Amethyst: "Ditto. You're a cool dude." :p

Steven: "It was nice meeting you, Takeru. I'm glad you and your friends are okay." :)
___

true that...but knowing stuff like this almost always end up being important somehow, we probably oughta still tell someone about it.

if Greg here's familiar with the symbols, maybe some of the other Pokemon here might be as well...and that would mean some of them might recognize it enough to be able to translate it.

(Heh, it's worth a shot, Skelebro.)

Roman: "I'm not. We're just chatting." :p

Alear: -sword in hand- "Be careful, everyone..."

-Nel and Veyle nodded-
---
Azura: "May fate brings us together again... in a better situation..."

[Ol' Totodile is from the sewers of Goldenrod City]
-this doesn't explain the dialect, but it establishes his life as a sewer gator before Darkmus nabbed him-
-and also a nod to the theme used for Totodile in Puzzle Challenge being a remix of Goldenrod-

-is it giant-sized or man-in-suit-sized?-

Hmm, I see....

-nervous wave-
[H-hi....]

-GO ON, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN-

-breep-

-just a testament to how much stronger they are; if they actually focused on the enemy and not each other, then they'd be done with the mission by now-

-goes along with Sakura-

-worth a shot....-
-the best one to ask is.....currently sealed inside a staff his Trainer can't get him out of- :ultlucario:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
???: "No, I just didn't want to get in trouble like you five." :rolleyes: -Wasn't helping them pelt and throw things at the Gleeful residence, but happened to be passing by and decided to watch-
Alina: "On the least you managed to see some of my cratsmanship in action, you should sentirti onorata~"
Sasa: "Whatever you call it, it was fun" :p
Minou: "Can't say it was undeserved either, that Bill was so troublesome" -of course she's acting since she wants to revive Isabeau, who while nowhere near as powerful as Bill... has no better intentions, and at least has the power to just, destroy a country-
Star: "...I...guess that's true..."

Moon: "Inevitably become? What are you talking about..?"
___

Susie: "...Lancer didn't take it so well, but yeah, that jerk's gone."

(I remember him. He was using a bunch of mind control devices that looked like crowns to make tons of the other Pokemon fight for him...)
___

Hence why we'll need to travel to their planet without their knowledge. If their magic is as powerful as I've heard, that will not be a simple task...
___

-Driven mad by the knowledge of being trapped within a video game or not, mad with the power her role in the game gave her or not, she was still ultimately the one who drove Sayori in the first storyline to...-
___

Mabel: "Keep at it! Punch him in the face! Kick him in the gut!"
Kazumi: "This will require a bit of a long explanation..."
Oriko: "So, in our world there was this alien race named theIncubators, who looked to create energy..." -and so they tell her everything offscreen-
---
Sieg: "...Then it's even better that he's gone"
---
Blackarachnia: "Highly doubt it'd be easy to scan any of the local wildlife to hide amongst them..."
---
-...Yeah...They have avoided that topic ever since Sayori got here-
-Or tried at least-
---
-He seems to have succesfully driven Biff off!-
Huh, I don't usually hear an accent or dialect like that from a Pokemon. Where're you from, little guy?

-The Pokemon continued playing or chatting for a few seconds, before most of them notice Burrito approaching-

(Hey, is that a Bidoof?)

(Huh? Hey, it is!)

(Hi there!) -Cheerfully waves-

(Greetings!) -Bows politely-
Roman: "I'm not. We're just chatting." :p
[Ol' Totodile is from the sewers of Goldenrod City]
-this doesn't explain the dialect, but it establishes his life as a sewer gator before Darkmus nabbed him-
-and also a nod to the theme used for Totodile in Puzzle Challenge being a remix of Goldenrod-

-is it giant-sized or man-in-suit-sized?-

Hmm, I see....

-nervous wave-
[H-hi....]

-GO ON, TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN-
-Huh, neat for the latter part-
---
-Man-in-suit-sized-
Taiga: "Woah, whuzzat?"
---
Natsuki: "Think of it like some hyper massive crossover of a lot of stuff and such, it makes it easier to digest"
---
Boudica: Glad they're welcoming...
---
Kaito: "If that so, maybe I should just end this convo" :p
-GO SNIVY!-
Mabel: "Yeesh, talk about a classic cartoon villain vibe..."

Dipper: "How long has this laboratory been hidden down here...?"

-Shuriken and Hurricane are both searching for any signs of Zedd himself-
___

Seam: "The way I see it, Jevil may have been earnestly trying to warn ya. Whether that was out of a genuine hope for a better future for at least somewhere, even if not our own world here, or just curiosity of whether or not you'd prevail, heheheh...that's likely something only the jester himself knew."
___

Amethyst: "Ditto. You're a cool dude." :p

Steven: "It was nice meeting you, Takeru. I'm glad you and your friends are okay." :)
___

true that...but knowing stuff like this almost always end up being important somehow, we probably oughta still tell someone about it.

if Greg here's familiar with the symbols, maybe some of the other Pokemon here might be as well...and that would mean some of them might recognize it enough to be able to translate it.

(Heh, it's worth a shot, Skelebro.)
Alear: -sword in hand- "Be careful, everyone..."

-Nel and Veyle nodded-
---
Palutena: "If only we could merely ask him..."
---
Azura: "May fate brings us together again... in a better situation..."
-breep-

-just a testament to how much stronger they are; if they actually focused on the enemy and not each other, then they'd be done with the mission by now-

-goes along with Sakura-

-worth a shot....-
-the best one to ask is.....currently sealed inside a staff his Trainer can't get him out of- :ultlucario:
-The putty patrollers attack them, but of course, are dispatched with no effort, even if they now required to hit the large 'Z's on their chests-
-...Which, makes them wonder why they have such an obvious weak point-
---
Martha: "Alas, we don't know where he went"

Rogue Tamer: "You know what, this is pissing me off..."
Trader Tamer: "Yeah, good thing those aren't the only ones we got!" -they're about to unleash, adequately, a Vespamon and a DinoBeemon-
---
Takeru: "It's been great to meet you all too! And I'll pray for the same!" -and that's how they missed the magical girl invasion-
---
Tiki: "Hmmm, could be, and also fun to find out..."
-Who she's been trying to get out from...-

Top Bottom