• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "My guess is that he attempted to drive them to extinction as one of his first victims because they were all physically very weak"
-That and, well, nobody who knows the truth of Incubators likes them, even Toffee found their hypocrisy regarding how they saw emotions as a mental illness yet harvested energy from them by preying on kids and teens in particular disgusting-
---
Sieg: That girl could probably get along with that Gem....
---
Cyclonus: That does sound a lot like part of Decepticonism... "Fine, I believe you..."
---
Spoiler alert: Sans did hear that
---
Chrono: "...You'd be right"
-Even so he was gullible enough to believe that-
-And considering that he was trying to wipe out the Butterfly bloodline, Star included, that speaks volumes...-

Star: "I'm glad those Incubators are gone. I just wish Toffee didn't take so many other lives afterwards..." :urg:
___

Penny: "Oh, is Ralsei available to talk as well? I don't believe he has his own cellphone yet."
___

And what about you? You saved several Decepticons you claim you care for, but haven't stated yourself what cause, if any, you side with, besides supposedly regretting your service to that planet-eating abomination...
___

heh, swimmingly.

Shut up! :glare:
___

Mabel: :facepalm:

Alear: "Thanks. Let's keep going now, shall we?"
---
Blake: "Not sure what would be better though..."
---
Azura: -backed off as quickly as she could-
---
Byleth: "One of them is for me, actually... but otherwise, yes." :)
Morrigan: "Mayb, although-" -EXPANDED HER WINGS IN FORM OF TRIDENTS QUICK EXPECTING ALEAR TO DODGE ONLY FOR HER TO RISE THE SAME THING WHEREVER SHE GETS TO- "You're not the only one with centuries long experience, dear" :p
---
Atalanta: "It all really depends on the location and wildlife"
---
-Not everyone was able to dodge, but Azura and the Underground Monsters managed to, albeit the Great Leader now hopped towards a mountain to impulse himself and jump right into others-
---
Tart: "Such a plentiful meal, it's a blessing from God~! Thank you very much!" starts to eat, and thankfully for the kitchen staff, she doesn't eats nearly as much as her Servant self-
Iroha:-Tastes- "Woah... It's so good!"
-Kazumi was eating hers with all delight. She'll be in the same field as Link, Byleth and Shez, in that she's a glutton, but not excessively and can make her own meals-
-Oriko was eating more properly, as expected from a lady of high class-
-Suzune was silent, her modus operandi would usually be to act all friendly and social to then kill her target later, alas, here she doesn't has any secrets and has lost any reason to kill fellow magical girls-

Madoka unreplied again
I mean, several people here do, considering that Servants exist. :p
___

-There's likely other wildlife on Mewni worth catching and cooking, but whether any of them are better than the bear or the turkey is a question that's up in the air right now-
___

Okay, we need to call in some mech pilots and giants! We can't keep dodging this guy's attacks in his current form!
___

NYEH? ARE YOU NOT GOING TO DIVE INTO YOUR MEAL AS WELL, SUZUNE?

What Digi said.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Ah, now that's one that is 100% guarantee to still be usable!"
___

Sparky: "(That's actually why we originally wanted to meet you two. Miss Atalanta said that you two both had electricity-based powers, so she suggested talking to both of you!)"
___

He wouldn't have been a member of Chaldea now or have crossed paths with them back years ago if he didn't. :p
Ruby: "But how good is it?"
---
Phosphy: "Oh damn, that's nice." :p
---
Ruby: "He's really a sweetie." :)

Kama: ...I-I can feel your smugness from here!
---
Musashi: "You're meant to be on my side!"
---
-The win streak is about 60/40, so it's not like Martha is too far off-
---
Kiara: "Something you're probably... Hiding"
-Palu is very smug :V-
---
Shez: "It's too funny, honestly." :lol:
---
-most of that 40 came after she embraced her urges; before that Juri constantly capitalized on her anger-
---
Alear: "...Huh?"

Harley: "Imma be less vague and more professional; we're really good psychiatrists so Chaldea's given us some nice jobs. One of them involves keeping tabs on whatever could trouble members to either prevent bad situations or stop them from making them worse."

Alear: "That makes sense, actually."

Morrigan: "Mayb, although-" -EXPANDED HER WINGS IN FORM OF TRIDENTS QUICK EXPECTING ALEAR TO DODGE ONLY FOR HER TO RISE THE SAME THING WHEREVER SHE GETS TO- "You're not the only one with centuries long experience, dear" :p
---
Atalanta: "It all really depends on the location and wildlife"
---
-Not everyone was able to dodge, but Azura and the Underground Monsters managed to, albeit the Great Leader now hopped towards a mountain to impulse himself and jump right into others-
---
Tart: "Such a plentiful meal, it's a blessing from God~! Thank you very much!" starts to eat, and thankfully for the kitchen staff, she doesn't eats nearly as much as her Servant self-
Iroha:-Tastes- "Woah... It's so good!"
-Kazumi was eating hers with all delight. She'll be in the same field as Link, Byleth and Shez, in that she's a glutton, but not excessively and can make her own meals-
-Oriko was eating more properly, as expected from a lady of high class-
-Suzune was silent, her modus operandi would usually be to act all friendly and social to then kill her target later, alas, here she doesn't has any secrets and has lost any reason to kill fellow magical girls-

Madoka unreplied again
___

-There's likely other wildlife on Mewni worth catching and cooking, but whether any of them are better than the bear or the turkey is a question that's up in the air right now-
___

Okay, we need to call in some mech pilots and giants! We can't keep dodging this guy's attacks in his current form!
___

What Digi said.
-Alear dodged it all, then did the Engage Attack-

---
-that's a good question indeed and now I'm unsure how to continue this-
---
Azura: "Aren't all our giants busy already?"
---
Byleth: "Enjoy it before it gets cold." :)

Ingrid: "Telling me which ones are missing is a good way to know which ones I have to track down. You've seen the actions some of them commited, right?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And considering that he was trying to wipe out the Butterfly bloodline, Star included, that speaks volumes...-

Star: "I'm glad those Incubators are gone. I just wish Toffee didn't take so many other lives afterwards..." :urg:
___

Penny: "Oh, is Ralsei available to talk as well? I don't believe he has his own cellphone yet."
___

And what about you? You saved several Decepticons you claim you care for, but haven't stated yourself what cause, if any, you side with, besides supposedly regretting your service to that planet-eating abomination...
___

heh, swimmingly.

Shut up! :glare:
___

Mabel: :facepalm:
Iroha: "Maybe there's no point dwelving into that any longer..."
---
-Would he happen to be?-
---
Cyclonus: "...I simply didn't want my legacy to end with just helping a dark god kill billions. The Decepticon insignia I bear was as part of his scheme to infiltrate me and other few into their ranks centuries ago. But it's not like I have anything else now..."
---
Sayori: "...Ooooh, I understand! That's a pun~! How funny~!" -giggled-
---
Marty: "I see why the mother said in Marty's present that she married him out of pity..."
---
---
-most of that 40 came after she embraced her urges; before that Juri constantly capitalized on her anger-
---

Harley: "Imma be less vague and more professional; we're really good psychiatrists so Chaldea's given us some nice jobs. One of them involves keeping tabs on whatever could trouble members to either prevent bad situations or stop them from making them worse."

-Kama way too embarrassed out of that- :V
---
Musashi: "Dang it..." -Arc smug-
---
-So now things might be more equalized-
---
Kiara: "You don't have to tell us everything in one go, in fact, that could worsen things depending on how little prepared you are"
___

___

___

What Digi said.

---
---
---

Ingrid: "Telling me which ones are missing is a good way to know which ones I have to track down. You've seen the actions some of them commited, right?"
-She managed to slice Morrigan in half with it, but she quickly put herself back together as if it was just a casual thing while with a frown-
-...While sending a whole lot of missiles from her wings-
"Alear will dodge them a-"
-Nah- :V
---
-Same for me in fact-
---
-Indeed the giants are busy habdling other giant monsters that the Great Leader has summoned and are swarming them-
---
My bad, I meant to say that she was eating quietly
Suzune: "...You're a living skeleton..."
Tart: "..." -GASP- "He is! And two more of them too!"
Kazumi: "...I see fish ladies and super powered animals!" :O
Iroha: "...Uh...I guess other worlds have... Varied species?"
Oriko: -Calmly cleans herself with a handkerchief- "Seems we have to figure a lot of things out"

Ultimate Madoka: "I do. It's unfortunate how unhinged those five that escaped are... I hope whatever they're up to will be stopped, I have little question they're scheming somethibg against the girls you saved, and maybe all of you by proxy"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Kiara: "You don't have to tell us everything in one go, in fact, that could worsen things depending on how little prepared you are"
-it makes Palu laugh-
---
Byleth: -also chuckling at that-
---
-Martha brags about that?-
---
Alear: "Being aware of the troubles of others to help them... that sounds nice." :) "I guess I could share a little bit..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Would he happen to be?-
---
Cyclonus: "...I simply didn't want my legacy to end with just helping a dark god kill billions. The Decepticon insignia I bear was as part of his scheme to infiltrate me and other few into their ranks centuries ago. But it's not like I have anything else now..."
---
---
Marty: "I see why the mother said in Marty's present that she married him out of pity..."
Star: "No, I suppose there's not..."

-It sounds like Toffee may have been a personal enemy of these three, as well as all of Chaldea...-
___

Penny: "Oh, I will be right there! Along with of my friends!% :)
___

-Do any of the five Decepticons that he saved try to cheer him up?-
___

I DIDN'T MAKE A PUN ON PURPOSE!
___

Mabel: "That's still kinda unnecessarily mean..."

---
---
Stan: "Dunno, haven't used it in a fight myself."

(Then...how can you guarantee it?)
___

-Seems like Ata was right on the mark- :p
___

Papyrus can be a tad naive at times, but I'm glad he's as kind as he is. More often than not, his kindness pays off. :)

---
---

---
---
---

---
---
---

---
-Would he happen to be?-
---
---
---

---
---
---

-She managed to slice Morrigan in half with it, but she quickly put herself back together as if it was just a casual thing while with a frown-
---
-Same for me in fact-
---
-Indeed the giants are busy habdling other giant monsters that the Great Leader has summoned and are swarming them-
---
Oriko: -Calmly cleans herself with a handkerchief- "Seems we have to figure a lot of things out"

Ultimate Madoka: "I do. It's unfortunate how unhinged those fove that escaoed are... I hope whatever they're up to will be stopped, I have little question they're scheming somethibg against the girls you saved, and maybe all of you by proxy"
This fight is pure CHAOS!
___

-Well, this segments been going on for a while, so maybe it's about time we wrap this one up...Maybe the groups just relax before preparing to go back home?-

___

What about the Gokaigers or the Pines family?
___

...You just now noticed?

AH, CORRECT! WE ARE ALL SPECIES OF MONSTERS!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Same for me in fact-
---
---

Ultimate Madoka: "I do. It's unfortunate how unhinged those fove that escaoed are... I hope whatever they're up to will be stopped, I have little question they're scheming somethibg against the girls you saved, and maybe all of you by proxy"
___

-Well, this segments been going on for a while, so maybe it's about time we wrap this one up...Maybe the groups just relax before preparing to go back home?-

___

___

...You just now noticed?

-she's managed to get the first few but quickly get overwhelmed-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Azura: "I suppose those could work...?"
---
Byleth: "There's a lot of odd people around here. You're not even the first women in Chaldea to be kept alive by a stone."

Ingrid: "Would you oppose to me ensuring they never commit atrocities again by means of crushing their Grief Seeds?"

Stan: "Dunno, haven't used it in a fight myself."

(Then...how can you guarantee it?)
___

-Seems like Ata was right on the mark- :p
___

Papyrus can be a tad naive at times, but I'm glad he's as kind as he is. More often than not, his kindness pays off. :)
Yang: "By lying."
---
-good for she!-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it's almost inspiring..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Aw come on! You really think I'd run a scam in the same store my brother also runs?"
___

Pichu: "(Should I talk to her again?)"
___

Didn't he ask you and Steven for help a while back?
Yang: -bluntly- "Yes."
---
Phosphy: "If you wanna."
---
-I completely forgot that so...-

Ruby: "I think I remember that."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: -bluntly- "Yes."
---
Phosphy: "If you wanna."
---
-I completely forgot that so...-

Ruby: "I think I remember that."
Stan: "Alright, what is it gonna take for me to prove otherwise?"
___

Sparky: "(I think you two got along really well! If Fate thinks she could take care of a Pokémon, I'm sure she'd take you in as your Trainer.)" :)

Pichu: "(Really?)" :b:
___

-It was to help Kamui's case as well as to cheer up her sisters when they were doubtful she'd be released, IIRC-

He's probably not exactly the only optimistic and inspiring warrior around here then.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it makes Palu laugh-
---
Byleth: -also chuckling at that-
---
-Martha brags about that?-
---
Alear: "Being aware of the troubles of others to help them... that sounds nice." :) "I guess I could share a little bit..."
Kama: ...Why is that so cute?
---
-What a group of friends, she managed to get-
-Draco stared at her-
---
Martha: "Though I've had more victories lately"
---
Kiara: "Just as much as you feel... You're not forced, and can leave if you wish"
Star: "No, I suppose there's not..."

-It sounds like Toffee may have been a personal enemy of these three, as well as all of Chaldea...-
___

Penny: "Oh, I will be right there! Along with of my friends!% :)
___

-Do any of the five Decepticons that he saved try to cheer him up?-
___

I DIDN'T MAKE A PUN ON PURPOSE!
___

Mabel: "That's still kinda unnecessarily mean..."
-Indeed, what a thing...-
Oriko: "That'sright, we still must see your mother as well"
---
Sieg: Huh, so that does it...
---
Gnaw: "Gnaw will always be thankful to Cyclonus, Gnaw not scrap thanks to him!"
Clobber: "Yeah, you'll see people will all like you some day!"
Cyclonus: "..." Honestly, these five fools... -yet he feels a little better with them telling him that-
---
Sayori: "Still fun though~!"
---
Amy: "Yeah, but I do get it..."
___

___

___

...You just now noticed?

---
-HECK YEAH-
---
---
Byleth: "There's a lot of odd people around here. You're not even the first women in Chaldea to be kept alive by a stone."

Ingrid: "Would you oppose to me ensuring they never commit atrocities again by means of crushing their Grief Seeds?"
-Morrigan taking the chance to sweep kick, then Shadow Blade!-
---
-Sounds good to me-
---
-The Gokaigers are still off in space doing their own thing-
-Kamen Rider J, being the one that can become giant, tries to get a hold on the Great Leader, while Bunyan is chopping giant enemies left and right!-
---
Oriko: "Being fair, we've been... Busy..."
Iroha: "I have so many questions!"
Tart: "It's awing! Incredible!"
Kazumi: "We're not?" :O

Ultimate Madoka: "I would hesitate on Kanna Hijiri... But on the rest... Well, it's not like I don't understand where you're coming from. I have seen how Minou de Bauviere, Sasa Yuuki and Kagari Hinata behave in other timelines. And Alina Gray never met in this timeline the one girl that could have set her to a better path" -because again, Magia Record anime timeline where it only adapts Arc 1 and they had Alina as the final boss-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, what a thing...-
Oriko: "That'sright, we still must see your mother as well"
---
Sieg: Huh, so that does it...
---
Gnaw: "Gnaw will always be thankful to Cyclonus, Gnaw not scrap thanks to him!"
Clobber: "Yeah, you'll see people will all like you some day!"
Cyclonus: "..." Honestly, these five fools... -yet he feels a little better with them telling him that-
---
Sayori: "Still fun though~!"
---
Amy: "Yeah, but I do get it..."
Star: "Oh, right! Sorry, Marco, we gotta go, these five have a scheduled meeting!" -Running ahead, figuring the Magical Girls would follow-
___

Penny: "See you within an approximately five minute time span!" "Most of them are at the cafeteria, including Ralsei!"
___

...You should count yourself lucky. These five vouched for you thanks to your efforts to keep them out of Bludgeon's sights.
___

Ugh...

-Sans chuckles-
___

Mabel: "How is Marty going to fix this?"

---
-HECK YEAH-
---
---

---
-Sounds good to me-
---
-Kamen Rider J, being the one that can become giant, tries to get a hold on the Great Leader, while Bunyan is chopping giant enemies left and right!-
---

Ultimate Madoka: "I would hesitate on Kanna Hijiri... But on the rest... Well, it's not like I don't understand where you're coming from. I have seen how Minou de Bauviere, Sasa Yuuki and Kagari Hinata behave in other timelines. And Alina Gray never met in this timeline the one girl that could have set her to a better path" -because again, Magia Record anime timeline where it only adapts Arc 1 and they had Alina as the final boss-
-Does the Shadow Blade land?-
___

-With it still raining outside, they'd probably either hang out in their guest rooms or make a stop by the castle spa before dinner-
___

I'll try contacting both of them. I'm not certain if the Gokaigers can get here on time, but the Pines likely will.
___

...That's a perfectly fair reason given the circumstances, to say the least.

That's not even mentioning the people who are basically living stones with forms made of hard light. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Oh, right! Sorry, Marco, we gotta go, these five have a scheduled meeting!" -Running ahead, figuring the Magical Girls would follow-
___

Penny: "See you within an approximately five minute time span!" "Most of them are at the cafeteria, including Ralsei!"
___

...You should count yourself lucky. These five vouched for you thanks to your efforts to keep them out of Bludgeon's sights.
___

Ugh...

-Sans chuckles-
___

Mabel: "How is Marty going to fix this?"
Lily: "Uh, we'll see you later"
-Oriko and Iroha bowed down as they left, Kazumi waved back, Tart nodded at him, and Suzune... Just glanced at him briefly wondering why is such a normal guy in there, but she can ask later-
-As they go, Medea served Moon some tea-
---
Sieg: "Hmmm, then we can go see them"
-Anyone they could be interacting with?-
---
Cyclonus: "...I see..."
Toxitron: "Cyclonus no show, but Cyclonus cares lots!"
---
Sayori: "But yeah, just wait for me!" -running off-
---
-By doing all he can to encourage his dad to do it-
-Shenanigans ensue-
Amy: "This will be tough for him..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Uh, we'll see you later"
-Oriko and Iroha bowed down as they left, Kazumi waved back, Tart nodded at him, and Suzune... Just glanced at him briefly wondering why is such a normal guy in there, but she can ask later-
-As they go, Medea served Moon some tea-
---
Sieg: "Hmmm, then we can go see them"
-Anyone they could be interacting with?-
---
Cyclonus: "...I see..."
Toxitron: "Cyclonus no show, but Cyclonus cares lots!"
---
Sayori: "But yeah, just wait for me!" -running off-
---
-By doing all he can to encourage his dad to do it-
-Shenanigans ensue-
Amy: "This will be tough for him..."
Marco: "Uhh, see you guys!" -Waves at them-

Moon: "Oh, thank you, my friend." :)
___

-Marie and Patxi!-

Susie: "Are you sure you're not related to Weiss? Like, 100%? You look like could be twins!"

Ralsei: "What an adorable puppy!" :b: -Petting Patxi, who smiles and wags his tail in response-
___

I'll take your word for it. :p
___

-The Mudkip is still a bit confused by all of these people's interactions, but waits patiently for food-
___

Dipper: "Understatement..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Alright, what is it gonna take for me to prove otherwise?"
___

Sparky: "(I think you two got along really well! If Fate thinks she could take care of a Pokémon, I'm sure she'd take you in as your Trainer.)" :)

Pichu: "(Really?)" :b:
___

-It was to help Kamui's case as well as to cheer up her sisters when they were doubtful she'd be released, IIRC-

He's probably not exactly the only optimistic and inspiring warrior around here then.
Jaune: "How about a demonstration?"
---
Phosphy: "Oh yeah! Lindy raised a nice girl. I'm sure she'll take good care of you. Her mother too!"
---
-right!-

Ruby: "...Why do I feel targeted?" :lol:

Kama: ...Why is that so cute?
---
-What a group of friends, she managed to get-
-Draco stared at her-
---
Martha: "Though I've had more victories lately"
---
Kiara: "Just as much as you feel... You're not forced, and can leave if you wish"
-because you wuv her, Kama-
---
Shez: "Hey, girl." :p

-this is still during the time where Shez and friends decided to stop pampering Draco to see how she reacts-
---
Juri: "Yeah, you've certainly had a streak before this latest tie..." -annoyed at it; she wanted a fun rival but she didn't want to lose fights :V-
---
Alear: "I get the feeling that I'm around people who have also been through a lot, so I don't mind."

-however, I'm not sure about spoiling things in front of KoP in case he wants to play Engage?-

---
-Sounds good to me-
---
---

___

-With it still raining outside, they'd probably either hang out in their guest rooms or make a stop by the castle spa before dinner-
___

I'll try contacting both of them. I'm not certain if the Gokaigers can get here on time, but the Pines likely will.
___

That's not even mentioning the people are basically living stones with forms made of hard light. :p
-it absolutely does, Alear being in shock over her previous being more fatal than it seems but also how casually Morrigan recovered from it-
---
-on the last day, Jeanne and Kamui decided to just tear through the buffet, ending things in a bang-

-they claimed it was a reward for restraining themselves this whole trip :V-
---
Queen Medusa: -warps in too- "Oh wow, look at that. An actual bug to squash." :evil:

-she was basically teaming up with Bunyan earlier so it's not as sudden :V-
---
Byleth: -to Tart- "Thank you." :) -to Kazumi- "And you're not. While I'm not a Magical Girl like you, I am kept together by a stone myself."

Ingrid: "I will still try to send them to you for you to do your things. But if I have no other choice..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Uhh, see you guys!" -Waves at them-

Moon: "Oh, thank you, my friend." :)
___

-Marie and Patxi!-

Susie: "Are you sure you're not related to Weiss? Like, 100%? You look like could be twins!"

Ralsei: "What an adorable puppy!" :b: -Petting Patxi, who smiles and wags his tail in response-
___

I'll take your word for it. :p
___

-The Mudkip is still a bit confused by all of these people's interactions, but waits patiently for food-
___

Dipper: "Understatement..."
Kazumi: "See you~!" Hey Suzune-chan, why are you looking at him mean?
Suzune: First, don't act like we're all buddy-buddy, second, I was wondering why is such a normal looking teen here.
-Telepathy is a basic spell in Madoka Magica too-

Medea: "I hope this blend helps you relax a little" :)
---
Marie: "If we weren't from vastly different worlds, I'd believe that~"
---
Flamewar: "I'll be watcvibg over him though..."
---
Sayori: -Returns 10 minutes later- "I'm baaaack~!"
---
-Still, Marty and Doc on the while try to repair the tine machine and is awed hus future self could build it-
-because you wuv her, Kama-
---
Shez: "Hey, girl." :p

-this is still during the time where Shez and friends decided to stop pampering Draco to see how she reacts-
---
Juri: "Yeah, you've certainly had a streak before this latest tie..." -annoyed at it; she wanted a fun rival but she didn't want to lose fights :V-
---
Alear: "I get the feeling that I'm around people who have also been through a lot, so I don't mind."

-however, I'm not sure about spoiling things in front of KoP in case he wants to play Engage?-
-Indeed, even if she's really tsundere about it... But mostly dere-
---
Draco: -Only gives a condescending glare and silence-
---
Martha: "Not bad, isn't it?" :smirk:
---
Kiara: "...Well, you wouldn't be wrong, but you are the one that matters now"

-Just tell until which chapter she tells them. And how much of the Xeonologue-
___

___

___

That's not even mentioning the people are basically living stones with forms made of hard light. :p
-it absolutely does, Alear being in shock over her previous being more fatal than it seems but also how casually Morrigan recovered from it-
---
-on the last day, Jeanne and Kamui decided to just tear through the buffet, ending things in a bang-

---
Queen Medusa: -warps in too- "Oh wow, look at that. An actual bug to squash." :evil:

---
Byleth: -to Tart- "Thank you." :) -to Kazumi- "And you're not. While I'm not a Magical Girl like you, I am kept together by a stone myself."

Ingrid: "I will still try to send them to you for you to do your things. But if I have no other choice..."
-Allowing Morrigan to perform some more MAHVEL aerial kicks until MISSILES AGAIN-
---
-Sounds exactly as what they'd do- :V
---
-As they happen to do that, other Kamen Riders around the ground were also taking on stronger forms to take on enemies, their doing all sorts of noises like a simple "Woooosh" to full out sang out jingles like "INFINITY~! FIRE WATER WIND GROUND~ BOU ZABBA BOU DAGGOON~!"-

-The Great Leader took notice of Medusa and tried to impale her with one of his limbs-
---
Kazumi: "How does that work? Are you a clone like me?" :O
Luvia: "A clone?"
Kazumi: "Oh right, I only told these girls and that lady..."

Ultimate Madoka: "I see... I'm not one to support, but I understand your reasoning. By the way, before this is done, there's a few things I'd like to tell you, but first... You should make sure your friend's jaw isn't dislocated" :p -referring to D.D.-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "See you~!" Hey Suzune-chan, why are you looking at him mean?
Suzune: First, don't act like we're all buddy-buddy, second, I was wondering why is such a normal looking teen here.
-Telepathy is a basic spell in Madoka Magica too-

Medea: "I hope this blend helps you relax a little" :)
---
Marie: "If we weren't from vastly different worlds, I'd believe that~"
---
Flamewar: "I'll be watcvibg over him though..."
---
Sayori: -Returns 10 minutes later- "I'm baaaack~!"
---
-Still, Marty and Doc on the while try to repair the tine machine and is awed hus future self could build it-
-After all, compared to Star and Lily's fancier or at least more colorful and extravagant princess and mage outfits, Marco was wearing a hoodie, jeans and sneakers. It's clear that he's not from this dimension, and lacks the kind of magic-based powers that Star and Lily have-

-Moon gladly takes a sip of it-
___

Susie: "...Right, I forget how many of you guys are from different dimensions..."

Ralsei: "What's your name, little guy?" :)

(The name's Patxi, and it's one I'm proud of!) :grin:
___

Good. We need to be certain this bot can be trusted...
___

-The Mudkip turns to look at her from the lake-
___

Dipper: "I mean, who wouldn't be ecstatic f they were told that their future selves invented a machine that changed the world of science as we know it?!" :b:

Jaune: "How about a demonstration?"
---
Phosphy: "Oh yeah! Lindy raised a nice girl. I'm sure she'll take good care of you. Her mother too!"
---
-right!-

Ruby: "...Why do I feel targeted?" :lol:
Stan: "Alright, alright, that's a fair request. Good thing my brother set this place up!" -Hits a button on the front desk that opens up a door to a small training area, which has a few human-sized combat drones-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, right, her mother's the admiral of that ship we were staying on!)"

-And Phosphora can advocate that Lindy cares a great deal about Fate, as Lindy makes it no secret how much she cares for and spoils her two children-
___

Probably because you're one of the people I was talking about. :p

---

---

---

-Allowing Morrigan to perform some more MAHVEL aerial kicks until MISSILES AGAIN-
---
---
-As they happen to do that, other Kamen Riders around the ground were also taking on stronger forms to take on enemies, their doing all sorts of noises like a simple "Woooosh" to full out sang out jingles like "INFINITY~! FIRE WATER WIND GROUND~ BOU ZABBA BOU DAGGOON~!"-

-The Great Leader took notice of Medusa and tried to impale her with one of his limbs-
---

Ultimate Madoka: "I see... I'm not one to support, but I understand your reasoning. By the way, before this is done, there's a few things I'd like to tell you, but first... You should make sure your friend's jaw isn't dislocated" :p -referring to D.D.-
-Do the missiles land or is Alear able to dodge, block or deflect them?-
___

-The royal chefs, who had been going back and forth between fear and relief that their food wasn't being scarfed down and that they'd have to cook an extreme number of meals to replace all the food that got eaten during their entire trip, were utterly devastated- :V

-Queen Moon tried to comfort them by pointing out that Kamui and Jeanne were at least still actually enjoying their food-
___

-Would Gaster be able to contact the Gokaigers?-

// I'm assuming they were in space searching for treasure or fighting the Seacons. If they're fighting off some off S.H.O.C.K.E.R's forces in the space above or outside of Lilth's dimension, then I figure they probably won't be able to help.
___

...Well, I can already think of at least one person you'll really get along with. -Referring to Fate-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-After all, compared to Star and Lily's fancier or at least more colorful and extravagant princess and mage outfits, Marco was wearing a hoodie, jeans and sneakers. It's clear that he's not from this dimension, and lacks the kind of magic-based powers that Star and Lily have-

-Moon gladly takes a sip of it-
___

Susie: "...Right, I forget how many of you guys are from different dimensions..."

Ralsei: "What's your name, little guy?" :)

(The name's Patxi, and it's one I'm proud of!) :grin:
___

Good. We need to be certain this bot can be trusted...
___

-The Mudkip turns to look at her from the lake-
___

Dipper: "I mean, who wouldn't be ecstatic f they were told that their future selves invented a machine that changed the world of science as we know it?!" :b:
Iroha: Maybe he's just a friend they made elsewhere?
Tart: I think that would make sense, it's not like she seems to be fobidden from interacting with more than royalty.

-It's some good tea-
---
Marie: "And isn't he just the cutest~?"
---
Shockwave: "That reminds me, do you know the fate of Scourge and Battletrap?"
-Two of the other accolytes of Unicron that Aquamarine heard were infiltrated into the Decepticon ranks by the dark god himself-
-The others were Galvatron and Nemesis Prime, dead versions of Megatron and Optimus Prime that Unicron grabbed from an alternate universe and revived as his minions, of course being who they were, both Autobots and Decepticons made a truce to kill them both as quick as they could-
Cyclonus: "Like I knew... Last I saw Scourge he tried to become a bounty hunter, and last I saw Battletrap, he was recruited, or better said submitted to under the command of, by Overlord"
---
Sayori: "Here! Look what I brought~!" -fishsticks!-
---
Amy: "I guess that's how some scientist have felt over the course of history"
-Though Marty is considering to tell Doc about that, well, he's gonna be shot-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: Maybe he's just a friend they made elsewhere?
Tart: I think that would make sense, it's not like she seems to be fobidden from interacting with more than royalty.

-It's some good tea-
---
Marie: "And isn't he just the cutest~?"
---
Shockwave: "That reminds me, do you know the fate of Scourge and Battletrap?"
-Two of the other accolytes of Unicron that Aquamarine heard were infiltrated into the Decepticon ranks by the dark god himself-
-The others were Galvatron and Nemesis Prime, dead versions of Megatron and Optimus Prime that Unicron grabbed from an alternate universe and revived as his minions, of course being who they were, both Autobots and Decepticons made a truce to kill them both as quick as they could-
Cyclonus: "Like I knew... Last I saw Scourge he tried to become a bounty hunter, and last I saw Battletrap, he was recruited, or better said submitted to under the command of, by Overlord"
---
Sayori: "Here! Look what I brought~!" -fishsticks!-
---
Amy: "I guess that's how some scientist have felt over the course of history"
-Though Marty is considering to tell Doc about that, well, he's gonna be shot-
-If anything, judging by what Lily said about her being a social butterfly, she likely has tons of friends her age, royal or otherwise-

Moon: "This is quite delightful! Thank you, Medea." :)
___

Noelle: "He's totally adorable!" :grin: -Petting him as well-
___

Overlord?

-I forget if Aquamarine was told about him or not. If she was, retcon the above line-
___

Mudkip: "(Those are made of fish?)" :surprised:
___

Mabel: "Can't he just warn Doc to avoid stealing the plutonium in the future or to take more precautions so he doesn't get shot?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, even if she's really tsundere about it... But mostly dere-
---
Draco: -Only gives a condescending glare and silence-
---
Martha: "Not bad, isn't it?" :smirk:
---
Kiara: "...Well, you wouldn't be wrong, but you are the one that matters now"

-Just tell until which chapter she tells them. And how much of the Xeonologue-
-awwwwwww-
---
Shez: ".....Chatty as usual, I see."
---
Juri: "Whatever you say." :glare:
---
Alear: -takes a deep breath-

-she mostly covers the backstory we learn within the last few chapters-

Stan: "Alright, alright, that's a fair request. Good thing my brother set this place up!" -Hits a button on the front desk that opens up a door to a small training area, which has a few human-sized combat drones-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, right, her mother's the admiral of that ship we were staying on!)"

-And Phosphora can advocate that Lindy cares a great deal about Fate, as Lindy makes it no secret how much she cares for and spoils her two children-
___

Probably because you're one of the people I was talking about. :p
Nora: "Whoa...."
---
Phosphy: "And that gal's a great mom, honestly."
---
Ruby: "O-Oh! That... that would make sense." :lol:

---
---

---

___

-The royal chefs, who had been going back and forth between fear and relief that their food wasn't being scarfed down and that they'd have to cook an extreme number of meals to replace all the food that got eaten during their entire trip, were utterly devastated- :V

-Queen Moon tried to comfort them by pointing out that Kamui and Jeanne were at least still actually enjoying their food-
___

// I'm assuming they were in space searching for treasure or fighting the Seacons. If they're fighting off some off S.H.O.C.K.E.R's forces in the space above or outside of Lilth's dimension, then I figure they probably won't be able to help.
___

...Well, I can already think of at least one person you'll really get along with. -Referring to Fate-
-fighting game logic dictates Morrigan cancelled the kicks into missiles, so it was unreactable on Alear's part-
---
-poor staff...-
---
-she warped behind him and bonked him with her staff-

Queen Medusa: "Too easy..."
---
Byleth: "I'm... more complicated than that, honestly..."

Ingrid: "Oh, don't worry about Daisuke. It means he thinks you're pretty." :p
Rook: -uses his hand to lift D.D.'s jaw-
Ingrid: "Oh, and since I know your name, it is only fair to share ours; I am Ingrid, and these are my close friends Rook and Daisuke."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-If anything, judging by what Lily said about her being a social butterfly, she likely has tons of friends her age, royal or otherwise-

Moon: "This is quite delightful! Thank you, Medea." :)
___

Noelle: "He's totally adorable!" :grin: -Petting him as well-
___

Overlord?

-I forget if Aquamarine was told about him or not. If she was, retcon the above line-
___

Mudkip: "(Those are made of fish?)" :surprised:
___

Mabel: "Can't he just warn Doc to avoid stealing the plutonium in the future or to take more precautions so he doesn't get shot?"
Oriko: I don't think social status should be all that determines a relationship, in fact...
Suzune: You were the daughter of a politician.
Oriko: The rest of my family were, we really were middle-class. Though I did try to keep the image of being in a high social position...

Medea: "You're welcome. Now that I'm moving here, I really hope to be more of use to you" :)
---
Marie: "Right~ I have so many pictures of him~"
---
-Yeah she was after they got infor from Lockdown's ship along about Tarn, Deathsaurus and the locations of Tidal Wave and Scorponok-
---
Sayori: "Yep, I hope you like them~"
---
-In fact he attempts to do that but Doc stops him before he can finish his sentence citing the risk of any potential paradox, given that Marty's presence is already altering the past enough, anything else that Doc learns from the future could cause it damage-
Amy: "I mean, I understand his worry, but..."
-awwwwwww-
---
Shez: ".....Chatty as usual, I see."
---
Juri: "Whatever you say." :glare:
---
Alear: -takes a deep breath-

-she mostly covers the backstory we learn within the last few chapters-
Kama: ...S-Say, um...I wanted to ask you...Something...
---
-That earned her a scoff from Draco, which was to be expected-
---
Martha: "In fact, I'm getting more confident in my overall abilities"
---
Kiara: "...You were quite lucky that that woman found you when she did"
___

___

___

-fighting game logic dictates Morrigan cancelled the kicks into missiles, so it was unreactable on Alear's part-
---
-poor staff...-
---

---

Ingrid: "Oh, and since I know your name, it is only fair to share ours; I am Ingrid, and these are my close friends Rook and Daisuke."
-And when she reached the floor, SOUL FIST-
---
-It was difficult, but the two women loved it-
---
-They're pretty much doing the latter thing, yeah, so the Gokaigers are unable to arrive-

-The bonk didn't do much, but as the Great Leader attempted to stab her, Hongo kicked his jaw, HARD because of his powered up form, making him knock back and be susceptible to damage from others for a little longer!-
---
Kazumi: "Really so?" :O
Oriko: "You did seem to feel some affinity with Homura Akemi, I noticed that..."

Ultimate Madoka: -Giggle- "Thank you, and also, nice to meet you three" :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: I don't think social status should be all that determines a relationship, in fact...
Suzune: You were the daughter of a politician.
Oriko: The rest of my family were, we really were middle-class. Though I did try to keep the image of being in a high social position...

Medea: "You're welcome. Now that I'm moving here, I really hope to be more of use to you" :)
---
Marie: "Right~ I have so many pictures of him~"
---
-Yeah she was after they got infor from Lockdown's ship along about Tarn, Deathsaurus and the locations of Tidal Wave and Scorponok-
---
Sayori: "Yep, I hope you like them~"
---
-In fact he attempts to do that but Doc stops him before he can finish his sentence citing the risk of any potential paradox, given that Marty's presence is already altering the past enough, anything else that Doc learns from the future could cause it damage-
Amy: "I mean, I understand his worry, but..."
-Whereas Star barely seems to care about maintaining a high class or typical royalty image...-

Moon: "You've already been a great deal of help to Mewni. If need you or family need anything as well, don't hesitate to ask." :)
___

Ralsei: "I'm sure Patxi looks his best in all of them!" :)

(Heh, I sure do! Erm, well, at least I hope I do...) 😅

Susie: (Do all pet owners take millions of pictures of their pets?)
___

So at least one of them has fallen under Overlord's command...
___

-The Mudkip swims towards the shoreline, and tries to eat some of the fish sticks while still swimming-
___

Mabel: "This is making my brain hurt again..." :facepalm:

Nora: "Whoa...."
---
Phosphy: "And that gal's a great mom, honestly."
---
Ruby: "O-Oh! That... that would make sense." :lol:
Stan: "No point in selling weapons if they don't work! 'Sides, the last thing any of us need is weapons that don't work when dealing with interdimensional nightmares and demons. Ugh..."

-Stan walks up to one of the drones, and activates it. It seems to be charging up a stun laser-
___

Pichu: "(She is?)"

Sparky: "(She did seem incredibly friendly...)"
___

No problem with being humble! Hell, I was honored to be promoted to being the Captain of the Underground's Royal Guard. Being essentially one of my people's main protectors was humbling...Still always been proud about my combat skills, though. :p

---
-poor staff...-
---

---

---
---
-They're pretty much doing the latter thing, yeah, so the Gokaigers are unable to arrive-

-The bonk didn't do much, but as the Great Leader attempted to stab her, Hongo kicked his jaw, HARD because of his powered up form, making him knock back and be susceptible to damage from others for a little longer!-
---
Oriko: "You did seem to feel some affinity with Homura Akemi, I noticed that..."

(At this rate, it appears Morrigan will be the winner!)
___

Moon: (And at least the fact that Kamui and Jeanne having an early buffet means there won't be any conflicts between their group and Medea's when they arrive for a scheduled dinner this evening...)
___

-With that being said, the Pines family would still arrive, with the Shacktron visibly running towards the Crisis Fortress in the distance-
___

(I wonder if she'll explain that she's a time traveler to them...)

(did she explain enough to Homura that the others already figured out her own powers? eh, they probably don't know about her connection to Sothis yet, at least. or that she has a direct connection to any deities to begin with, actually.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...S-Say, um...I wanted to ask you...Something...
---
-That earned her a scoff from Draco, which was to be expected-
---
Martha: "In fact, I'm getting more confident in my overall abilities"
---
Kiara: "...You were quite lucky that that woman found you when she did"
Palu: Go ahead...
---
Shez: :urg:
---
Juri: "You are, aren't you?"
---
Alear: "I... I really was..." -on the verge of tears- "If only... she were still here..."

Harley: And I thought I had it bad... The fact that she even seems sane is incredible...

Stan: "No point in selling weapons if they don't work! 'Sides, the last thing any of us need is weapons that don't work when dealing with interdimensional nightmares and demons. Ugh..."

-Stan walks up to one of the drones, and activates it. It seems to be charging up a stun laser-
___

Pichu: "(She is?)"

Sparky: "(She did seem incredibly friendly...)"
___

No problem with being humble! Hell, I was honored to be promoted to being the Captain of the Underground's Royal Guard. Being essentially one of my people's main protectors was humbling...Still always been proud about my combat skills, though. :p
Blake: "Seems you're truly taking this seriously."
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, she's great."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that's not hard to notice." :p

---
---

---

___

Moon: (And at least the fact that Kamui and Jeanne having an early buffet means there won't be any conflicts between their group and Medea's when they arrive for a scheduled dinner this evening...)
___

-With that being said, the Pines family would still arrive, with the Shacktron visibly running towards the Crisis Fortress in the distance-
___

(did she explain enough to Homura that the others already figured out her own powers? eh, they probably don't know about her connection to Sothis yet, at least. or that she has a direct connection to any deities to begin with, actually.)
-Alear tried to get back up-

-but got frame trapped by the Soul Fist-
---
-assuming they wouldn't be there all day long :V-
---
-Queen Medusa did get stabbed but she didn't think much of it-
---
Byleth: "Oh, you noticed that...?" -wonders how to share things-

Ingrid: "...One last question; how are you here without your Soul Gem?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Somewhere in an undisclosed location, in what appeared to be some kind of regular household, 5 young girls were sitting around after seeing the prank they pulled on the Chaldeans go just as planned-

Sasa: “Haha! Did you see their faces once they realized the trick~? Such a glorious reaction~” -juggling some Grief Seeds in her hand, of which they got plenty picked up as they escaped, in fact they got a whole pile of them stacked-

Kagari: “Just a little bit of memory alteration and poof, they took the bait, and we’re safe here~”

Alina: “I feel honored to have served as the model~”

Minou: -Holding a camera- “To think instant pictographs can be done with such a small device. Seems humanity isn’t 100% hopeless, albeit for the most part, it remains”

Kanna: “I agree with both statements, but especially the latter” -In a computer doing what appears to be some hacking- “Aaaaand done”

-Compared to when the Chaldeans saw them, Alina, Kanna, Sasa, Kagari and Minou were now dressed in regular clothes as seen respectively below. Alina her old school uniform along some art supplies, Kanna the outfit seen below which is in a dark green color, Sasa wearing a puffy dress, Kagari was dressed in a larger version of a purple dress she used to wear when she was little, lastly Minou was wearing a school uniform like Alina that was crafted by Kanna’s abilities played up as a prank that she’s unaware of regarding her age-

1726362844246.png
1726362622426.png
1726362390539.png
1726362455217.png
1726363036994.png

Sasa: “How much info you got there?”

Kanna: “Their firewalls are strong, there was even a pretty intelligent virus that I had to fight a little against, so I only extracted enough that it should let us know of plenty of worlds where we can just do our own thing. And by curiosity, a few of their registered enemies”

Alina: “My, che splendido~ I can’t wait to do much more of my craft throughout more worlds~ I think we should celebrate our partnership, girls~”

Kagari: “Hmmmm, partnership, huh?”

Minou: “About that, now I think that we have arrived at a point where we should be asking one another…” -transforms into her magical girl form, and then summons various torture devices- “Why should we keep working together?”

Sasa: “...Eh? W-Wait, what are you doing now?!”

Alina: “Heh, how daring, seems la nonnina is mad about all this”

Kanna: “I get the grandma though, we only just met, so why should we just trust one another so easily. In fact, all of our goals could be conflicting with one another”

Kagari: “It was to be expected. It’s clear the five of us here are anything but what would most call good girls, so I’m going to give Minou-obachan that~”

Minou: “Grandma? I would let you know I’m 19 of age, only a little older than all of you, commoner adolescents with no manners. And don’t think I didn’t understand that you still called me that in different languages”

Kanna: “You’re from the 1400s, you might as well be one from our perspective. In fact, that’s precisely why you need us”

Minou: “Pardon?”

-Alina, Kagari and Kanna all pulled out their cell phones, while Sasa just stood there wondering why are they provoking her-

Alina: “You don’t know how any of this works, this is an everyday gadget in our era, one that everyone knows how to handle. And if you don’t know how to deal with that, less so with the so many other pieces of tech we’ve developed since your age~”

Kagari: “Did you know carts don’t need horses anymore? Did you know we can just record moving images with sound? Or what about how soooooo many weapons that you could only dream of now or never imagined now just exist~”

Kanna: “In your age, you may have been royalty, but now here, you are just another magical girl like us, in fact one that’s even more helpless. So on the least, you very much need one of us”

Sasa: “...Look, I don’t think I have much to say here, but they’re kinda right, you would be seen as some crazy delusional woman if you behaved just the way you do now”

-Minou, hearing all of that, wanted to lash out at all of them… But knowing they’re right, she just sits down, and takes a deep breath-

Alina: “Good, now let’s state our goals, shall we?”

Minou: “I wish to revive my mother, that’s all. When she’s finally back, I know she’ll put everything in its right place again”

Alina: “I wanted to turn everyone on the planet into a Witch after myself, in fact, I adore Witches. Each one is unique, and so are their familiars, their creation is such a splendid form of art~ That little pest Kyubey was onto something by creating them!”

Kanna: “On the opposite side of the spectrum, I wish to get rid of all of humanity. My plan is to replace them with a whole species of my own: The Hyades. I am not opposed to witchifying some girls to get the job done, admittedly”

Kagari: “Frankly, I don’t really care what any of you want, which is to say, you can carry your goals all you want and I won’t interfere. I only care about one thing and one thing alone, and that is to make sure Suzune-chan is in constant suffering~! And if those people are protecting her, then they’re also enemies of mine like they are to you four~”

-Then all four looked at Sasa, who realized that, somehow, she was the least unhinged of the bunch here, which says a lot with how much fun she used to have feeding civilians to Witches-

Sasa: “...Hey, I just don’t want to be bossed around, okay? I was having all fun with the way I did things until that little perfect excuse of a magical girl entered my life”

Alina: “Then I suppose we all can reach a middle ground. I may adore witches, but seeing so many of the races that we fought and the endless possibilities of the multiverse, I want to focus now on how to use them for my craft~”

Kanna: “...I suppose you being magical girls makes you technically not human, so depending on how useful you prove to be, I can let you all live in my ideal world”

Minou: “All I require is my mother’s revival and joy. So long you meet those requirements, I will not mind your presence”

Kagari: “Regardless of what you four do, Suzune-chan is going to suffer. And I’m aaaaaaall in for thaaaaat~”

Sasa: -Sigh- “All I want is to do whatever I feel like doing, and kill Oriko Mikuni, just let me live, and there, I won’t try anything on you all. Fine?”

Alina: “Then, I declare our partnership official~ May we 5 become the bestest of friends~”

Kagari: “Hooray~ Truly the inspiring words of a renowned artist”

Sasa: They’re all damn crazy, but they might kill me if I say anything against them “By the way, what about those two sisters of yours? Don’t you want them revived too?”

Minou: “They’re not necessary. Mother is”

Sasa: Yep, better not get on their bad side!

Kanna: “So now that our little partnership is established, I think we shall go over where we should start. Our possibilities are literally endless. From the information I extracted, there’s worlds of intelligent monsters with their own societies, a world of multi-colored and bug-themed superheroes, a world made of data inside the very network of the multiverse, a world of evolved fungi, primates and reptiles that looks straight out a cartoon, and that’s just a few of the worlds recorded by these ‘Chaldeans’”

Minou: "Not to mention their collection of enemies... I wonder if we could use any of them"

Alina: -Looking at her cubes to see inside one her labyrinths, where one particular witch was very much trapped. She may not have managed to rescue Isabeau less so Kriemhild Gretchen… But she did managed to store in them the most massive witch of her time, making her smirk before answering- “I say that for starters, we should look for the one creature that they seem to be quite fightful of…” -pointed at the screen for a picture that Kanna managed to extract- “The so called ‘Lich’~”

Kagari: “Hmmm, sounds a little too risky, if that doesn’t pan out, might I suggest… The one who is hidden and they don’t realize is still amongst them~?” -points at a picture of none other than Lilithmon-

Sasa: "...You know what? I do wonder if my magic could work on any of those alien transforming robots"

Minou: “You are quite ambitious…” -chuckles- “I’m a big fan of that~”
-Whereas Star barely seems to care about maintaining a high class or typical royalty image...-

Moon: "You've already been a great deal of help to Mewni. If need you or family need anything as well, don't hesitate to ask." :)
___

Ralsei: "I'm sure Patxi looks his best in all of them!" :)

(Heh, I sure do! Erm, well, at least I hope I do...) 😅

Susie: (Do all pet owners take millions of pictures of their pets?)
___

So at least one of them has fallen under Overlord's command...
___

-The Mudkip swims towards the shoreline, and tries to eat some of the fish sticks while still swimming-
___

Mabel: "This is making my brain hurt again..." :facepalm:
-Indeed, for now though, they're about to see Moon, so they may dwell into it later-

Medea: "My, I may think about it"
---
-Probably, as Marie starts showing plenty-
---
Scrapper: "That's something to keep in mind"
-Cyclonus just sips some oil right afterwards-
---
-Sayori gladly offering one-
---
Amy: "...Let's not think that hard about it"
-Chrono nodded-
Palu: Go ahead...
---
Shez: :urg:
---
Juri: "You are, aren't you?"
---
Alear: "I... I really was..." -on the verge of tears- "If only... she were still here..."

Harley: And I thought I had it bad... The fact that she even seems sane is incredible...
Kama: W-Well... Maybe we could go do... Something just you and I?
---
Draco: "Do you expect me to show empathy?"
---
Martha: "Yes, how do you take that?"
---
-Kiara was quick to offer comfort by hugging her-
___

___

___

---
---
---

-Morrigan followed it by a kick that turned her wrapped wings around her legs forming what looked like a drill!-
---
-They may be- :V
---
Great Leader: "WHY, TAKESHI HONGO?! YOU HAVE BEEN RUINING MY SCHEMES FOR 53 YEARS! DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF THAT?!"
Hongo: "So long you continue to threaten the lives of others, never!" -BEFORE THE GREAT LEADER COULD TRY TO THROW HIM AWAY, RIDER CHOP!-
---
Oriko: "...Do you have the ability to stop time like she did?"
Iroha: "How did you know her magic?"
Oriko: "I had to plan my way to kill Madoka Kaname by also observing her protector"

Ultimate Madoka: "It's actually traversing through the space between dimensions" -she shows a projection of her Soul Gem... Which given this version of Madoka is a goddess, it's the size of an asteroid- "Now it's time for me to tell you a few questions too" :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Minou: “You are quite ambitious…” -chuckles- “I’m a big fan of that~”
(I'm not quoting the whole thing because it'd clutter my text box :V)

Damn, these girls are up to something... I dread it.

Kama: W-Well... Maybe we could go do... Something just you and I?
---
Draco: "Do you expect me to show empathy?"
---
Martha: "Yes, how do you take that?"
---
-Kiara was quick to offer comfort by hugging her-
Palu: -teasing- Is this a date? :p
---
Shez: "I don't know what to expect of you... but it'd be nice if you weren't a jerk."
---
Juri: "I'm not even gonna answer that."
---
Alear: "Thanks..."

Harley: -taking notes... actual ones this time, not just scribbles-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Too much too quote-
-Okay, this isn't a good sign...-

-Where the heck would that "Lich" even reside, at this point? Based on what those Chaldeans were talking about, there's apparently several different incarnations of him, but the latest one they know of was killed before Gretchen was captured...-

-Indeed, for now though, they're about to see Moon, so they may dwell into it later-

Medea: "My, I may think about it"
---
-Probably, as Marie starts showing plenty-
---
Scrapper: "That's something to keep in mind"
-Cyclonus just sips some oil right afterwards-
---
-Sayori gladly offering one-
---
Amy: "...Let's not think that hard about it"
-Chrono nodded-
-Speaking of, is that when Tart knocks on the door?-
___

-Photos of Patxi sitting or running with a cheerful expression, playing with his favorite plush carrot toy, getting a bath, nomming on food, with the fellow Pokemon that he's friends with, and even fighting a few mutants-

Noelle: "Whoa, he seems as cute as he is tough!"
___

-Current thoughts of Cyclonus?-
___

-The Mudkip munches on it-
___

Dipper: "Take your advice, Mabel. Shut your brain off for a while." :p

Mabel: "That's a good ide-Hey!" :glare:

Blake: "Seems you're truly taking this seriously."
---
Phosphy: "Yeah, she's great."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that's not hard to notice." :p
Stan: "Hey, it's my brother's store, too. I'm not gonna ruin his shop's reputation! Plus, after surviving a bunch of supernatural craziness, you kinda learn to start taking stuff like this more seriously."
___

Pichu: "(...A parent...)" :urg:

-Sparky also notably looks visibly saddened upon hearing that-
___

Still, I'm pretty sure you've inspired an awful lotta people around here.

---
---
---

-Morrigan followed it by a kick that turned her wrapped wings around her legs forming what looked like a drill!-
---
---
Great Leader: "WHY, TAKESHI HONGO?! YOU HAVE BEEN RUINING MY SCHEMES FOR 53 YEARS! DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF THAT?!"
Hongo: "So long you continue to threaten the lives of others, never!" -BEFORE THE GREAT LEADER COULD TRY TO THROW HIM AWAY, RIDER CHOP!-
---
Oriko: "I had to plan my way to kill Madoka Kaname by also observing her protector"

Ultimate Madoka: "It's actually traversing through the space between dimensions" -she shows a projection of her Soul Gem... Which given this version of Madoka is a goddess, it's the size of an asteroid- "Now it's time for me to tell you a few questions too" :p
That looks more like something a Sentai would do!
___

-Moon would tell them that they still have some guests to feed before they can finish all the currently prepared food in the castle- :V
___

-At the same time, the Shacktron shows up, and tries to restrain the gigantic Great Leader by holding onto his arms-
___

-How does Byleth answer?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-Moon would tell them that they still have some guests to feed before they can finish all the currently prepared food in the castle- :V
___

-At the same time, the Shacktron shows up, and tries to restrain the gigantic Great Leader by holding onto his arms-
___

-Alear is overwhelmed...-
---
Kamui: "Oh... I suppose that makes sense..."
---
Queen Medusa: "Does that mean I can stop fighting now?"
---
Byleth: "...I... don't like to talk about what I can do in such a public space."

Ingrid: "As a fellow celestial, I see no reason to hide anything... unless it is deeply personal. So go ahead, ask away." :)

Stan: "Hey, it's my brother's store, too. I'm not gonna ruin his shop's reputation! Plus, after surviving a bunch of supernatural craziness, you kinda learn to start taking stuff like this more seriously."
___

Pichu: "(...A parent...)" :urg:

-Sparky also notably looks visibly saddened upon hearing that-
___

Still, I'm pretty sure you've inspired an awful lotta people around here.
Ren: "It's good to see you've undergone your own growth." :)
---
Phosphy: "...You okay?" :urg:
---
Ruby: "I... um..." -blushing and hiding her face with her hood-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "It's good to see you've undergone your own growth." :)
---
Phosphy: "...You okay?" :urg:
---
Ruby: "I... um..." -blushing and hiding her face with her hood-
Stan: "Heh, you folks don't know the half of it."
___

-Pichu is mostly silent...but sniffling, and visibly crying-

Sparky: "(...Our parents...aren't here with us...)" :urg: -Notably didn't specify whether they died or were separated from them-
___

-Undyne cackled at that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I'm not quoting the whole thing because it'd clutter my text box :V)

Damn, these girls are up to something... I dread it.
-Okay, this isn't a good sign...-

-Where the heck would that "Lich" even reside, at this point? Based on what those Chaldeans were talking about, there's apparently several different incarnations of him, but the latest one they know of was killed before Gretchen was captured...-
LOL

-Indeed, he seems like a difficult one to track down. Their best guess is that they could go back to their home dimension and look for any remains of his magic amongst the rubble of Earth... If any of it remains-

-Kanna is a very smart girl, if they succeed at that, she might be able to create a tracking app, after all, the person she got her smarts from was able to create an app that would let her track down witches. So their best hope to find this 'Lich' might be her, and then... Well, Alina may be crazy, but her ideas are intriguing-

-If not, they could try to approach this 'Demon Lord of Lust' and see how they can assist her in trapping the Chaldeans, maybe even brainwash them-

-Though there's also this ghost mage that appears in most Halloweens... He seems annoying, but could prove an useful asset-

-All in all, they have some options-

Minou: “...There’s one more thing I think we should address. The fate of every magical girl”

Kanna: “I get it. So long as we keep using magic, our Soul Gems will get corrupted, and we all know what would follow that”

Minou: “Our Grief Seed stash may be plentiful now, but it will eventually be no more. Especially when it’s five magical girls to maintain”

Kagari: “Hmmmm, that’s true. Any of us becoming a Witch for now would be a problem”

Sasa: Did she really say ‘for now’?!

Alina: “Oh, nessun problema con quello, I had already went on ahead to prepare for we all not to”

Sasa: “...Wait, you did? I thought you liked becoming a Witch?”

Alina: “What did Kagari just say? Oh right, any of us becoming a Witch for now would be a problem. I’m not an idiot”

Kagari: “Why, thank you~”

Alina: "See, Kanna here and myself already knew we could have lost that battle, so we made a little collab while we were all busy, multi-tasking effectively~"

Kanna: "In short, she noticed amongst the chaos two pretty useful assets to our cause, so how would I not oblige?" -smirking-

Sasa: “Okay… What is it? Stop being such showoffs gloating and just tell us already!”

Alina: “Very well~” -with two claps of her hands, which is really just for show, she opened the gates to two of her labyrinths… And from there, dropped what appeared two of the familiars summoned by Kriemhild Gretchen, two children, no longer than 11-years old, that Alina seemed to purposefully make them hit the ground like ragdolls like if she had disdain for both-

Touka Nemu.png

Elegant-looking magical girl: “Rumors, there's the rumors... Share your secrets, the rumors…”

Scholar-looking magical girl: “Only meant for one but who… Shall I tell them just to you…?"

Alina: “I miei compagni, fear not to become Witches ever again, as you may now meet Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi~ They and myself, are the Wings of the Magius~! And it’s time for our operations to resume~!”
Palu: -teasing- Is this a date? :p
---
Shez: "I don't know what to expect of you... but it'd be nice if you weren't a jerk."
---
Juri: "I'm not even gonna answer that."
---
Alear: "Thanks..."

Harley: -taking notes... actual ones this time, not just scribbles-
Kama: ........D-D-D-D-DATE?!
---
Draco: "Well, you'll have to adjust to that..."
---
Martha: "Hm? Why so?"
---
-Ooooh boy-
Kiara: "The fact that you can still talk of this speaks a lot of your mental fortitude..."
-Speaking of, is that when Tart knocks on the door?-
___

-Photos of Patxi sitting or running with a cheerful expression, playing with his favorite plush carrot toy, getting a bath, nomming on food, with the fellow Pokemon that he's friends with, and even fighting a few mutants-

Noelle: "Whoa, he seems as cute as he is tough!"
___

-Current thoughts of Cyclonus?-
___

-The Mudkip munches on it-
___

Dipper: "Take your advice, Mabel. Shut your brain off for a while." :p

Mabel: "That's a good ide-Hey!" :glare:
-She does-
Tart: "Excuse me! Is Queen Moon here?"
Medea: "Ah, it's the new recuits..."
---
Marie: "Told you~"
---
Cyclonus: Somehow... This feels like some sort of improvement...
---
-And hey, it's tasty!-
---
-Amy chuckled, but yeah, Marty is worried, so he chooses to write a letter thah he hopes Doc opens when he's gone-
___

___

___

---
---
---
Byleth: "...I... don't like to talk about what I can do in such a public space."

Ingrid: "As a fellow celestial, I see no reason to hide anything... unless it is deeply personal. So go ahead, ask away." :)
Morrigan: "My, are you ready to give up~?" :p
---
Jeanne: "...M-My apologies"
---
-The Great Leader tried to throw both away, but Hongo repeated his punching impeding him-
---
Oriko: "Hm, then excuse my insolence"
-It really makes Byleth hope that Homura is fine though... If she's still alive-

Ultimate Madoka: "Very well. First, something occurred that made it so all Incubators dropped dead in minutes. Throughout all the multiverse, even this timeline I couldn't access. Would you happen to know what caused it?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Heh, you folks don't know the half of it."
___

-Pichu is mostly silent...but sniffling, and visibly crying-

Sparky: "(...Our parents...aren't here with us...)" :urg: -Notably didn't specify whether they died or were separated from them-
___

-Undyne cackled at that-
Ren: "And we've one through our fair share of troubles and growth to."
---
Phosphy: "Oh... that's... horrible..."
---
-making Ruby more embarassed-

Kama: ........D-D-D-D-DATE?!
---
Draco: "Well, you'll have to adjust to that..."
---
Martha: "Hm? Why so?"
---
-Ooooh boy-
Kiara: "The fact that you can still talk of this speaks a lot of your mental fortitude..."
Palu: :joyful:
---
Shez: I wish I didn't have to...
---
Juri: "Because it won't matter when I'll crush you again~"
---
Harley: "It certainly explains why you were so cold when executing Rita..." She's less crazy than I am! Literally how?!

Alina: “I miei compagni, fear not to become Witches ever again, as you may now meet Touka Satomi and Nemu Hiiragi~ They and myself, are the Wings of the Magius~! And it’s time for our operations to resume~!”
Oh no, this isn't good...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-From bad to worse-
-Given his power, it seems unlikely they'll be able to manipulate or control the Lich...But he might gladly work alongside some vicious killers with magic-based powers to achieve his own goals-

-Will that one Familar's powers make her immune to Witches...?-

-She does-
Tart: "Excuse me! Is Queen Moon here?"
Medea: "Ah, it's the new recuits..."
---
Marie: "Told you~"
---
Cyclonus: Somehow... This feels like some sort of improvement...
---
-And hey, it's tasty!-
---
-Amy chuckled, but yeah, Marty is worried, so he chooses to write a letter thah he hopes Doc opens when he's gone-
Moon: "New recruits? I think I heard about you five...You're Magical Girls they rescued during their last Fall festivities, correct?"
___

Noelle: "I had no idea there were so many creatures like Patxi here...They're so much like creatures from an RPG game!" :b:
___

-Probably because at least here, he's not being bossed around by some insane bots seeking the destruction of other planets or some crazed scientists who want to use Angolmois for their own ends...-
___

-The Mudkip's eyes light up-
___

Mabel: "Is that just gonna mess with the timeline more?"

Ren: "And we've one through our fair share of troubles and growth to."
---
Phosphy: "Oh... that's... horrible..."
---
-making Ruby more embarassed-
Stan: "And I don't know exactly what you folks have been through, either. Everyone has their stuff to deal with, you just gotta do your best."
___

Pichu: :crying:

-Sparky hugs Pichu in an effort to comfort her, internally trying to stay strong in spite of his own grief over the matter-
___

I knew you were humble about your skills and optimism, but now it seems like you'd rather not take any compliments at all for literally inspiring others. :p

---
---
---

---
---
-The Great Leader tried to throw both away, but Hongo repeated his punching impeding him-
---
-It really makes Byleth hope that Homura is fine though... If she's still alive-

Ultimate Madoka: "Very well. First, something occurred that made it so all Incubators dropped dead in minutes. Throughout all the multiverse, even this timeline I couldn't access. Would you happen to know what caused it?"
-Alear isn't the sort to give up that easily?-
___

Moon: "It's alright, you two. You've earned a large feast after all you've been through recently..."
___

-Prompting several of the others to launch their own attacks, including rains of spears and a storm of Gaster Blaster lasers-
___

That sounds a bit harsh on yourself, kid...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

Moon: "It's alright, you two. You've earned a large feast after all you've been through recently..."
___

-Prompting several of the others to launch their own attacks, including rains of spears and a storm of Gaster Blaster lasers-
___

-if the stakes are high, her determination is unshakeable... but this is just a friendly spar so...-

Alear: "You're... a lot stronger than I thought. I didn't expect you to have something akin to an Emblem either..."
---
Kamui: "We... we have?" :b:
---
Hinoka: "Heh, that guy is toast." :p

Camilla: "He sure is~"
---
Byleth: -felt bad at Oriko calling herself insolent, visibly so-

Ingrid: "That was the doing of a lizard being known as Toffee, who managed to get his slimy hands into the very source of magic itself. He came dangerously close from wiping magic from the entire omniverse, but he was dealt with. Unfortunately, it would seem the casualties could not be undone."

Stan: "And I don't know exactly what you folks have been through, either. Everyone has their stuff to deal with, you just gotta do your best."
___

Pichu: :crying:

-Sparky hugs Pichu in an effort to comfort her, internally trying to stay strong in spite of his own grief over the matter-
___

I knew you were humble about your skills and optimism, but now it seems like you'd rather not take any compliments at all for literally inspiring others. :p
Jaune: "That's a good way to see things." :)
---
Phosphy: "I... didn't know it'd make you react this way. Sorry, guys..." :lol:
---
Ruby: "I'm just... a little surprised to hear it from people who aren't my close friends." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "That's a good way to see things." :)
---
Phosphy: "I... didn't know it'd make you react this way. Sorry, guys..." :lol:
---
Ruby: "I'm just... a little surprised to hear it from people who aren't my close friends." :lol:
Stan: "Anywho, you wanted a weapons demonstration? Then watch and learn!" -The training drone is charging a stun laser, aiming at Stanley-
___

Sparky: "(It's not your fault, I-I never mentioned it before...)"
___

Eh? You are?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Given his power, it seems unlikely they'll be able to manipulate or control the Lich...But he might gladly work alongside some vicious killers with magic-based powers to achieve his own goals-

-Will that one Familar's powers make her immune to Witches...?-
-Perhaps... Then again knowing Alina, she might want to do something related to it and witches. Seems only Kanna can get a good read on her, but Kagari doesn't minds, Sasa just wants to survive and be a little sadistic murderer while at it, and Minou is just desperate for any means to bring back Isabeau-

Sasa: "...Er, what can these two kids do? And why do you seem to.... Not like them?"

Alina: "Oh don't worry on the former for now, we'll set up things tonight. As for the latter, they may be useful, but remain snotty brats in the end... Plus it will be so rich to see the face of Iroha Tamaki the moment she sees the pain these two will go through~"

Touka: "Iroha-oneechan... I am so sorry.... Iroha-oneechan..."

Nemu: "Ah, no... Why did you forget... Iroha-oneechan...?"
Palu: :joyful:
---
Shez: I wish I didn't have to...
---
Juri: "Because it won't matter when I'll crush you again~"
---
Harley: "It certainly explains why you were so cold when executing Rita..." She's less crazy than I am! Literally how?!
Kama: W-What's so funny?!
---
-Then Tiamat arrives, and glares at her fellow Beast-
---
Martha: "That's what you think..."
---
Kiara: "Even if she certainly didn't deserve any good treatment..."
Moon: "New recruits? I think I heard about you five...You're Magical Girls they rescued during their last Fall festivities, correct?"
___

Noelle: "I had no idea there were so many creatures like Patxi here...They're so much like creatures from an RPG game!" :b:
___

-Probably because at least here, he's not being bossed around by some insane bots seeking the destruction of other planets or some crazed scientists who want to use Angolmois for their own ends...-
___

-The Mudkip's eyes light up-
___

Mabel: "Is that just gonna mess with the timeline more?"
Kazumi: "Yes, that is us~!"
---
Marie: "RPG? What type of electronic games are that?"
---
-Yeah, that's also a factor to consider...-
---
-And so are Sayori's by proxy-
---
Chrono: "Just watch the movie" -doesn't wanna spoil, but prom is coming!-
___

___

___

-if the stakes are high, her determination is unshakeable... but this is just a friendly spar so...-

Alear: "You're... a lot stronger than I thought. I didn't expect you to have something akin to an Emblem either..."
---
---

---

Ingrid: "That was the doing of a lizard being known as Toffee, who managed to get his slimy hands into the very source of magic itself. He came dangerously close from wiping magic from the entire omniverse, but he was dealt with. Unfortunately, it would seem the casualties could not be undone."
Morrigan: "Oh, you mean Lilith? She's more like a part of me" :p
---
Jeanne: "You have our gratitude, Queen Moon" :)
---
Great Leader: "I WON'T ALLOW MY DEFEAT HERE!"
Hongo: "You should have thought things first before meddling with these people!" -series of rapid punches as other Kamen Riders also attacked from below-
---
Oriko: "Apologies, I did not mean to worry you" Even if with all those that died as a result of my plans, that might be the most fitting word for myself.

Ultimate Madoka: "I see... It's not like I had any fondness for the Invubators, seeing all they did, but still, to hear other spevies were affected is lamentable..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Anywho, you wanted a weapons demonstration? Then watch and learn!" -The training drone is charging a stun laser, aiming at Stanley-
___

Sparky: "(It's not your fault, I-I never mentioned it before...)"
___

Eh? You are?
-and what he do once the drone shoots?-
---
Phosphy: "I still feel bad though..."
---
Ruby: "A little bit..."

Kama: W-What's so funny?!
---
-Then Tiamat arrives, and glares at her fellow Beast-
---
Martha: "That's what you think..."
---
Kiara: "Even if she certainly didn't deserve any good treatment..."
Palu: Don't worry about it.
---
Sothis: "Oh, hello Tiamat." :) -casually hovers near her and boops her nose while flying upside down-

-it does nothing because she ghost but it was still a cute sight-
---
Juri: "And I'm confident on it."
---
Alear: "I simply did what had to be done... Though I must admit I had chills down my spine too..."

Perhaps... Then again knowing Alina, she might want to do something related to it and witches. Seems only Kanna can get a good read on her, but Kagari doesn't minds, Sasa just wants to survive and be a little sadistic murderer while at it, and Minou is just desperate for any means to bring back Isabeau-

Sasa: "...Er, what can these two kids do? And why do you seem to.... Not like them?"

Alina: "Oh don't worry the former for now, we'll set up things tonight. As for the latter, they may be useful, but remain snotty brats in the end... Plus it will be so rich to see the face of Iroha Tamaki the moment she sees the pain these two will go through~"

oneechan... oh no..,

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Perhaps... Then again knowing Alina, she might want to do something related to it and witches. Seems only Kanna can get a good read on her, but Kagari doesn't minds, Sasa just wants to survive and be a little sadistic murderer while at it, and Minou is just desperate for any means to bring back Isabeau-

Alina: "Oh don't worry the former for now, we'll set up things tonight. As for the latter, they may be useful, but remain snotty brats in the end... Plus it will be so rich to see the face of Iroha Tamaki the moment she sees the pain these two will go through~"

-Will their powers allow them to retain consciousness as Witches?-

Kazumi: "Yes, that is us~!"
---
Marie: "RPG? What type of electronic games are that?"
---
-Yeah, that's also a factor to consider...-
---
-And so are Sayori's by proxy-
---
Chrono: "Just watch the movie" -doesn't wanna spoil, but prom is coming!-
Star: "And they wanted to talk to you as new allies of Chaldea!"

Moon: "Star? Oh, I haven't seen you wearing that ball dress in years. Are you alright?"

Star: "Lily and I were trying on different clothes from my closet. And by that I mean ones I haven't worn in a long time." :p
___

Susie: "Uhh, you mean a video game...?"

Berdly: "You've never heard of RPG games before?!" :surprised:
___

-The biggest problem is, the Decepticon cause isn't exactly a good one...And even though Cyclonus has genuine friends among their ranks, he's still current;ly under strict supervision from the higher ranking members who don't fully trust him-
___

Mudkip: "(These are amazing!)" :b: -Immediately dives into the platter to munch on more of the fish sticks-
___

Mabel: "Prom night? Uh oh...."

---
---

---

---
---
Hongo: "You should have thought things first before meddling with these people!" -series of rapid punches as other Kamen Riders also attacked from below-
---
Oriko: "Apologies, I did not mean to worry you" Even if with all those that died as a result of my plans, that might be the most fitting word for myself.

Ultimate Madoka: "I see... It's not like I had any fondness for the Invubators, seeing all they did, but still, to hear other spevies were affected is lamentable..."
I guess this spar technically doesn't count as a duel...
___

Moon: "It's the least I can offer." :) "Please help yourselves. Just...please leave a sufficient amount of food for our other four guests. From my understanding, they plan on returning to Lilith's domain after tonight as well, so I don't want the last day of their vacation to leave a bad impression."
___

-While Moana launched a Twister and shot another Hydro Pump-
___

-That sounds like something she might need to talk to Byleth about later...Or perhaps Harleen and Kiara-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and what he do once the drone shoots?-
---
Phosphy: "I still feel bad though..."
---
Ruby: "A little bit..."
Stan: "And..." -Ducks the laser shot- "HIYAH!"

-With one swing of the sword, Stan hacks the training drone's head piece clean off, causing sparks to emit and shutting it down-
___

Sparky: "(You didn't know, Phosphora...)" :urg:
___

...Okay, wow, I'm honestly kinda surprised. Your optimisim and accomplishments have inspired a lotta other people around here by now.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

Moon: "It's the least I can offer." :) "Please help yourselves. Just...please leave a sufficient amount of food for our other four guests. From my understanding, they plan on returning to Lilith's domain after tonight as well, so I don't want the last day of their vacation to leave a bad impression."
___

___

-That sounds like something she might need to talk to Byleth about later...Or perhaps Harleen and Kiara-
Alear: "She felt like her own person..."
---
Kamui: "We'll... try our best..." 😅

-maybe Moon should tell the chefs to not serve everything-
---
Camilla: "At this point, I think we can help the others. They've got this."
---
Byleth: "...You've... done things you regret."

Ingrid: "If we had takenjust a few seconds too many, we would not be discussing right now. It was... very close."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "And..." -Ducks the laser shot- "HIYAH!"

-With one swing of the sword, Stan hacks the training drone's head piece clean off, causing sparks to emit and shutting it down-
___

Sparky: "(You didn't know, Phosphora...)" :urg:
___

...Okay, wow, I'm honestly kinda surprised. Your optimisim and accomplishments have inspired a lotta other people around here by now.
Jaune: "Whoa..."
---
Phosphy: "Let's... move on, alright."
---
Ruby: "I never do what I do for the credit and praise. I do it because it's the right thing to do."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Whoa..."
---
Phosphy: "Let's... move on, alright."
---
Ruby: "I never do what I do for the credit and praise. I do it because it's the right thing to do."
Stan: "See? What'd I tell ya? This sword's still in perfect combat condition!" -Then a second training drone zaps him with another stun laser- "AGH! Hey, I thought that button only activates one of you jerks!" -Then, a third training drone fires another stun laser at him- "OW! Hey, knock it off!" -Then he gets zapped by a stun laser from a fourth one- "GAH!, Alright, that does it!"

-Stan gets so pissed off at the training drones that he starts punching them, trying to destroy the training drones with his barehands-
___

Pichu: -Sniffle- "(O-Okay...I'll try...)"
___

That in itself is exactly what's inspired others around here, Ruby. Being a hero or doing things like saving and protecting others should never be for recognition. It's because it's important to do the right thing, or at least try to.

Tons of people around here qualify as heroes, and even more qualify as warriors. But few of them share the same level of optimism and high spirits that you do. Between that, and Chaldea and other people we succeeding in saving people, entire worlds, and stopping threats no matter how dangerous they seem, I'm pretty sure that optimism of yours, as well others like Steven ,Astolfo, and just maybe even Papyrus himself...might have caused others to become a little more hopeful for the future as well. :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
oneechan... oh no..,
-Will their powers allow them to retain consciousness as Witches?-

-Oh yes, those two very much said 'Iroha-oneechan'-

-And not really, after all that would permanently still make them large mutated abominations that couldn't do much but rampage around... But... What if they could bring out the power of their inner witches, while remaining magical girls?-

Alina: "For now we must go do a few groceries~ Namely I want some more art supplies"

Kanna: "You won't waste all the money we got in just that, I'll make sure of that"

Kagari: "I'll say, arriving at a small town to more easily brainwash the inhabitants and alter their memories to make them think we've always been here was a brilliant move~"

Sasa: "Heh, gotta admit, it's always fun to mess up with the brains of others and look innocent~"

Minou: "Did we really have to settle for an empty commoner's house though? In the time we've been here, I've witnessed better establishments"

Kanna: "We must still lay a little bit low, can't afford any tourist to just find us out so easily. By the way, you should take off that mask, there's no need for it"

Minou: "It's a show of my status and authority, that's all"

Kagari: "Which you no longer possess~"

Alina: "Eh, let her be. There's bigger weirdos in this town than just one masked woman. In fact, I respect the artistic vision behind it"

Minou: "...So you noticed then?"

Alina: "Of course, not only the mask correlates to your name, but you placed quite the nice twist with the contrast of representing the white cat that brings good fortune and the black cat that brings misfortune. Bra-vo~"

Minou: "So you really are observant behind that mask of madness that always adorns your face. You may be earning some of my respect now, Madame Alina"

Alina: "I wouldn't expect any less for high class royalty~"

Sasa: Tsk, she's acting like she's our leader or something... Also weren't you thrashing her a little ago about how she's useless with tech? Now they're acting like buddies!

Kanna: "Besides, this place is perfect for our goals, not only is it an unassuming town to most outsiders... It also seems like we can find plenty of ways to replenish our magic here and feed my Dawn of Hyades with some of the surrounding creatures"

Kagari: "And placing a barrier here might look natural and go as well as the rest of the paranormal phenomena that we've witnessed while exploring, if it is of any indicatiooooon~"

Alina: "So now then girls, let's come out for a little bit and hang out" -after they made sure to lock Touka and Nemu somewhere inside the house, the 5 malign magical girls get out and look at the main square of the town they've managed to settle themselves in, a little place in the middle of Oregon-

1726425214024.png

Palu: Don't worry about it.
---
Sothis: "Oh, hello Tiamat." :) -casually hovers near her and boops her nose while flying upside down-

-it does nothing because she ghost but it was still a cute sight-
---
Juri: "And I'm confident on it."
---
Alear: "I simply did what had to be done... Though I must admit I had chills down my spine too..."
Kama: I am worrying about it!
---
-Tiamat giggled-
Tiamat: "How are things going here?"
---
Martha: "I see. Then I'll have to scrub the floor with you later"
---
Kiara: "...It's a good thing, if you were to have enjoyed it, then that could have had severe repercussions"
Star: "And they wanted to talk to you as new allies of Chaldea!"

Moon: "Star? Oh, I haven't seen you wearing that ball dress in years. Are you alright?"

Star: "Lily and I were trying on different clothes from my closet. And by that I mean ones I haven't worn in a long time." :p
___

Susie: "Uhh, you mean a video game...?"

Berdly: "You've never heard of RPG games before?!" :surprised:
___

-The biggest problem is, the Decepticon cause isn't exactly a good one...And even though Cyclonus has genuine friends among their ranks, he's still current;ly under strict supervision from the higher ranking members who don't fully trust him-
___

Mudkip: "(These are amazing!)" :b: -Immediately dives into the platter to munch on more of the fish sticks-
___

Mabel: "Prom night? Uh oh...."
Lily: "Yes, don't we look so pretty~?"
Medea: "I think you do" :)
-Meanwhile the 5 magical girls knelt-down, this time Suzune included-
---
Marie: "Hmmmm, not really" -it's not like she's any hopeless with tech, she just hasn't dwelved into video games-
---
-Yeah... So while still in a better position, it's not like this is what he fully wants-
---
Sayori: "Told you you would love them~"
---
Amy: "I guess he'll have the opportunity to get his parents together there?"
___

___

___

Alear: "She felt like her own person..."
---
Kamui: "We'll... try our best..." 😅

-maybe Moon should tell the chefs to not serve everything-
---
Camilla: "At this point, I think we can help the others. They've got this."
---
Byleth: "...You've... done things you regret."

Ingrid: "If we had takenjust a few seconds too many, we would not be discussing right now. It was... very close."
Morrigan: "It's a little bit of a convoluted story"
---
Jeanne: "I... Will make the attempt" 😅 -what Uni said-
---
-Hinoka thinks Camilla is right?-

-The Great Leader tried to attack by summoning evil monster mooks from the past where Undyne and Moana were-
---
Oriko: "...A number of things. Suzune Amano isn't the only one with blood in her hands amongst us..."
Kazumi/Tart/Iroha: "Oh..."
Oriko: "Just as I told you back then, I am not a good person. My reasons to prevent the Witch form of Madoka Kaname to be were selfish. To feel like my life had a purpose"

Ultimate Madoka: "Thank you for stopping him then... Also, in regards to the girls that escaped, there's something else you should know. I can't fully if those malign girls have anything to do with it, but there is one missing Witch that wasn't killed"

Last edited:
Top Bottom