• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "So like Jaune's sword back in the Beacon days..."
---
Phosphy: They care so much for one another.
---
Ruby: I'm glad I could help... but it's weird to be the teacher...
Penny: "Quite so! Although, some of them appear to be purely antiques. Some of them aren't in condition to be used in combat..."
___

-Yeah, it's clear that Sparky and his sister are close. The Pikachu might be prideful and competitive at times, but his sister's well-being is what matters most to him-

-It...really further raises the question of what happened to their parents, since they don't seem to be among the Pikachu or Raichu here...-
___

-Especially when the person's mentoring is several years older?- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Will Morrigan accept that challenge?-
___

-Current thoughts of the two?-
___

-Undyne punches the currently gargantuan Great Leader hands to try and free herself-
___

If they are, ae know that at least two versions of the Lich were destroyed without the effects of the frtiz. We'll defeat them, too!

We are all members of an interdimensional defense organization. We call ourselves...Chaldea.
-sounds like she might-

Harley: A Ring AND a Bracelet? Why does she have two Emblems?
---
Blake: We did this to escape her...
---
-Azura tries a discomfort song :V-

Emblem Camilla: "If you want to Engage again, my dear friend, you may go ahead~ Or you can wait until a better time~"
---
Byleth: -staring at the Magical Girls-

Ingrid: "Huh? Perhaps we can stay here after all..."
Rook: "Sensed something too, huh?"
D.D.: -is confused-
Morrigan: "If that's what it takes, then I'll have to go full power too~" -grabs Lilith's shoulder-
Lilith: "...Fiiiiiiiiine..."
---
Atalanta: I KNOW!
---
Medb: "Hmmm, well, we may need to end this quick"
-The discomfort song didn't work, until Hongo punched him in the back that is, so Undyne also succeeded-
---
-What does Byleth think?-
Martha: "Whatever number of him there remain"
Kazumi: -At Gaster- "...That sounds so cool!" :O
Tart: "I hope I can learn more about these new devices too!"
Iroha: "I-Interdimensional? Like... Going to many different universes?!"
Suzune: "...That's...A much larger scope than I expected"
Oriko: "...The possibilities sound endless" Perhaps they're right, I could find a reason to live with them.

-The Code Holders would then see the Soul Gems of all the defeated magical girls that were familiars of Kriemhild Gretchen gathering elsewhere... They were definitely floating towards the same place, starting to circle around a singular spot-
-Do they run across Marco on the way?-
___

Penny: "I was built to a person, but also to fight and to be highly intelligent. My equivalent of a mind is still a computer, after all." :lol:

-That being said, she still retains her advanced knowledge when in her human form in the Dark World, so her swift calculating abilities and extensive scientific knowledge very much do still count as talents-
___

Or Velbers, for that matter, if any besides the one among Chaldea's ranks still remain...

-I forget, was Aquamarine told about the Quintessons at some point? And if not, would she been told about them by the Decepticons off-screen by now?-

___

It's not your fault, girl. Besides the scientists and Rulers, who've been trying to help them out, only the people who've been giving Pokemon guides around the base really know just how lost and far separated from home they are...
___

Mabel: "Are they gonna find young Doc? Like we met a bunch of our friends in Gravity Falls when they were younger?"

Dipper: "We may have had to time travel on two separate adventures..."
-That's what they just did!-
-Marco would see Lily and Star along what looked like a bunch of cosplayers their age, outfits that remind him of shows like Sailor Moon or Miraculous Ladybug-
---
Sieg: "Did any of that change when you were turned into a human in that Dark World?"
---
Rumble: "If they do and they show up, they'll go down by us!"

-The Quintessons were likely enemies of the Gems here with how they're obssessed with conquering other planets, so I could see them trying to take over more than one Gem colony-
---
Sayori: "The poor little thing..." He needs someone that can take good care of him!
---
Amy: "You did too?" :O
Chrono: "How come you only say it until now?"
Palu: I know, right~?
---
-and what happens once back home?-
---
Arval: -smug-
---
-when what happen?-
Kama: ...Hey, was I anything like this?-
---
-Mordred wants to drink-
---
-Draco glares-
Musashi: Yep, as expected.
---
-Well, they keep drinking a little more-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Quite so! Although, some of them appear to be purely antiques. Some of them aren't in condition to be used in combat..."
___

-Yeah, it's clear that Sparky and his sister are close. The Pikachu might be prideful and competitive at times, but his sister's well-being is what matters most to him-

-It...really further raises the question of what happened to their parents, since they don't seem to be among the Pikachu or Raichu here...-
___

-Especially when the person's mentoring is several years older?- :V
Ruby: "That katana looks so cool..."
---
-Phosphy doesn't want to ask yet...-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-she can get behind leading her team since they're not that much older but this is different...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's what they just did!-
-Marco would see Lily and Star along what looked like a bunch of cosplayers their age, outfits that remind him of shows like Sailor Moon or Miraculous Ladybug-
---
Sieg: "Did any of that change when you were turned into a human in that Dark World?"
---
Rumble: "If they do and they show up, they'll go down by us!"

-The Quintessons were likely enemies of the Gems here with how they're obssessed with conquering other planets, so I could see them trying to take over more than one Gem colony-
---
Sayori: "The poor little thing..." He needs someone that can take good care of him!
---
Amy: "You did too?" :O
Chrono: "How come you only say it until now?"
Star: "Oh, hey Marco." -WAves-

Marco: "Hey, you gu-" "Uhh, am interrupting a diplomatic meeting or a comic convention or something? S-Sorry, I've never seen you five before..."
___

Penny: "...I am fairly certain that it is replace with a fully organic brain whenever I am there." :lol:
___

Tsk, Homeworld and Velbers alike have to drive off Quintessons from our respective home planets more than once...
___

-And that someone might just be her?
___

-They mentioned they time traveled during the movie earlier, remember?-

Ruby: "That katana looks so cool..."
---
-Phosphy doesn't want to ask yet...-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-she can get behind leading her team since they're not that much older but this is different...-
Penny: "Were these all used in ancient or Imperial Japan?"
___

-If something bad happened to their parents, or if they were separated from them after being captured by Phazon, it...might be too early to ask with upsetting them...-
___

-Most of her teammates are only 2-3 years older than her, but in this case, she's passing down knowledge she was taught by her own, elderly mentor to a woman who's at least over a decade older than herself...-

-sounds like she might-

Harley: A Ring AND a Bracelet? Why does she have two Emblems?
---
Blake: We did this to escape her...
---
-Azura tries a discomfort song :V-

Emblem Camilla: "If you want to Engage again, my dear friend, you may go ahead~ Or you can wait until a better time~"
---
Byleth: -staring at the Magical Girls-

Ingrid: "Huh? Perhaps we can stay here after all..."
Rook: "Sensed something too, huh?"
D.D.: -is confused-
Morrigan: "If that's what it takes, then I'll have to go full power too~" -grabs Lilith's shoulder-
---
---
-The discomfort song didn't work, until Hongo punched him in the back that is, so Undyne also succeeded-
---
Oriko: "...The possibilities sound endless" Perhaps they're right, I could find a reason to live with them.

-The Code Holders would then see the Soul Gems of all the defeated magical girls that were familiars of Kriemhild Gretchen gathering elsewhere... They were definitely floating towards the same place, starting to circle around a singular spot-
A tag team? (I mean, I guess that's TECHNICALLY fair if Alear summons any of her Emblem warriors, but don't they know what Emblems are or how they work yet?)
___

-They might have to go on a few camping trips with Artemis in the future, but considering that they said they went on their own for this camping trip to bond on their own, so they might still be able to use that as an excuse for a few future camping trips- :V
___

Moana! Try and get some backup!

-Maoana nods, then tries to exit the Cris Fortress to alert as many other people as she can about the situation and the Great Leader's wherabouts-
___

Heh, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there's a slight possibility that this is a lot for you all to take in. :p

Are you five okay? Are any of you injured?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: -bluntly- Yes.
---
-to Mata Hari's tavern? :V-
---
Shez: Yep. That's Draco for ya. -still texting Aoko-
---
-HELL YEAH-
Kama: ...Wait, for real?!
---
-Indeed, where she'll stumble upon Martha and Juri- :V
---
Musashi: Just when will she open up...?
-About what this time?-
---
-It's pretty great overall!-
Star: "Oh, hey Marco." -WAves-

Marco: "Hey, you gu-" "Uhh, am interrupting a diplomatic meeting or a comic convention or something? S-Sorry, I've never seen you five before..."
___

Penny: "...I am fairly certain that it is replace with a fully organic brain whenever I am there." :lol:
___

Tsk, Homeworld and Velbers alike have to drive off Quintessons from our respective home planets more than once...
___

-And that someone might just be her?
___

-They mentioned they time traveled during the movie earlier, remember?-
Tart: "Bonjour! Who may you be~?" -and this one looks like Jeanne, but a little shorter-
Iroha: "Um... Hi?"
Kazumi: -GASP- "You are dressed like normal!" :O
---
Sieg: "But you remain as smart, right?"
---
Slipstream: "Sounds about right, I sometimes wonder if those darned squids have anything else in their brain that isn't conquer"
---
-Indeed, she really wants to help him now!-
---
-Ah right, my bad-
Amy: "How did it happen again?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

A tag team? (I mean, I guess that's TECHNICALLY fair if Alear summons any of her Emblem warriors, but don't they know what Emblems are or how they work yet?)
___

-They might have to go on a few camping trips with Artemis in the future, but considering that they said they went on their own for this camping trip to bond on their own, so they might still be able to use that as an excuse for a few future camping trips- :V
___

-Maoana nods, then tries to exit the Cris Fortress to alert as many other people as she can about the situation and the Great Leader's wherabouts-
___

Heh, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that there's a slight possibility that this is a lot for you all to take in. :p

-TO THE TRAINING FACILITY!-

---
Blake: "It's... very sweet of you, Artemis but..."

Artemis: "Please call me mom~" :3
sorry for hijacking the character, I just felt she'd say that

Blake: "...Anyway, this camping trip was more for Atalanta and I to forge closer bonds, so it had to be a solo endeavor. But I've had to survive in woods before and so did she, so we ended up fine."
---
Emblem Camilla: "Ready to burn the place then~?"
---
-the Code Holders would try to sneak around to see what's up-

-D.D. failed but thankfully, no one saw him mess things up :V-

Penny: "Were these all used in ancient or Imperial Japan?"
___

-If something bad happened to their parents, or if they were separated from them after being captured by Phazon, it...might be too early to ask with upsetting them...-
___

-Most of her teammates are only 2-3 years older than her, but in this case, she's passing down knowledge she was taught by her own, elderly mentor to a woman who's at least over a decade older than herself...-
-maybe they were? maybe not?-
---
-yeah.... she lets them be happy for now-
---
-it's... quite crazy to think about-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...Wait, for real?!
---
-Indeed, where she'll stumble upon Martha and Juri- :V
---
Musashi: Just when will she open up...?
-About what this time?-
---
-It's pretty great overall!-
Palutena: Well, maybe not the kill all humans part but yes to everything else. :p
---
-so this is gone :V-
---
-telling her that the voice in her head came back in a way that would seem far too casual and worrying without context :V-
---
Juri: "Oh hey, here are some knights joining the party." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---

Blake: "...Anyway, this camping trip was more for Atalanta and I to forge closer bonds, so it had to be a solo endeavor. But I've had to survive in woods before and so did she, so we ended up fine."
---
---

Morrigan: "As you'll see" :p -AND SURE-
---
KEK
Artemis: "Hmmmm, but it was a solo endeavor between you two just once, right?"
Atalanta: "...Likely not"
---
-And sure enough, more people are arriving!-
Medb: "Yes~! Emblem, Engage~!"
---
-Also what did Byleth think since that was unreplied LOL-
Iroha: "It's alright, I managed to heal everyone. I have healing powers, you see!"

-The Code Holders would see the Soul Gems circling around... Something-
-It looked like the shape of a woman, though it seemed to be comprised of outer space itself, with really long locks of light pink hair flowing, as the shape itself was covered by an also long dress of light and gloves-

1726021872311.png

-Whatever it was, the Soul Gems drifted to it en masse, thousands upon thousands of souls that the Incubators had once toyed with moved like if it was the center of gravity to various celestial bodies, while it also seemed to have a few Soul Gems hovering just above the palms of its gloves-
-And when it spoke, it did in a female and somehow, soothing and trusting voice-
???: "It's alright... None of you have to ever fight anymore. You can finally know peace..."
Palutena: Well, maybe not the kill all humans part but yes to everything else. :p
---
-so this is gone :V-
---
-telling her that the voice in her head came back in a way that would seem far too casual and worrying without context :V-
---
Juri: "Oh hey, here are some knights joining the party." :p
Kama: I, uh... Yeah, it was only at Shiva...
---
-Basically, yeah- :p
---
-And she obviously was like 'wat?'-
---
Mordred: "Yo" :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tart: "Bonjour! Who may you be~?" -and this one looks like Jeanne, but a little shorter-
Iroha: "Um... Hi?"
Kazumi: -GASP- "You are dressed like normal!" :O
---
Sieg: "But you remain as smart, right?"
---
Slipstream: "Sounds about right, I sometimes wonder if those darned squids have anything else in their brain that isn't conquer"
---
-Indeed, she really wants to help him now!-
---
-Ah right, my bad-
Amy: "How did it happen again?"
Marco: "Name's Marco Diaz. And I guess this is more normal for Earth. Is that where you guys are from, too? And-Wait wait wait, Jeanne?! Are...you another version of Jeanne...?"

Star: "Actually, she is! But unlike the others we know, she's not another Servant."
___

Penny: "I...suppose I really do..." :surprised:
___

They couldn't care less about improving their society or empire beyond expanding it's reach...
___

-The Mudkip is sadly looking down, still floating and swimming in place while reminiscing about his swamp home-
___

Dipper: "The first time, I was trying to do-over a carnival game to win over a crush, then I nearly cost Mabel getting to keep Waddles, and she I got into a fight..."

Mabel: "The second time, we were both trying to a correct a big mistake we made..."

-maybe they were? maybe not?-
---
-yeah.... she lets them be happy for now-
---
-it's... quite crazy to think about-
Penny: "Imight have to ask the store owner..."
___

-Yeah, it's been at least a day since they last saw each other, and Sparky was instinctively getting worried about his younger sibling-
___

-She probably didn't envision herself being a teacher or mentor...Much less to a warrior who's several years older and otherwise more experienced than her-

---

---
---

---
KEK
---
---
Iroha: "It's alright, I managed to heal everyone. I have healing powers, you see!"

-It looked like the shape of a woman, though it seemed to be comprised of outer space itself, with really long locks of light pink hair flowing, as the shape itself was covered by an also long dress of light and gloves-

View attachment 394174

-Whatever it was, the Soul Gems drifted to it en masse, thousands upon thousands of souls that the Incubators had once toyed with moved like if it was the center of gravity to various celestial bodies, while it also seemed to have a few Soul Gems hovering just above the palms of its gloves-
-And when it spoke, it did in a female and somehow, soothing and trusting voice-
???: "It's alright... None of you have to ever fight anymore. You can finally know peace..."
Alright...?

-Undyne follows out of curiosity for the how the fight's going to go-

___

-This likely won't be the only trip they'll want to take as basically adoptive sisters, something they themselves even noted while camping-
___

-Including the rest of the Underground Monsters and the Crystal Gems-
___

AH, ANOTHER HEALING MAGE! I AM ALREADY CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL GET ALONG WELL WITH H MEDEA LILY! PERHAPS SHAML AND MIPHA AS WELL!

Just to be safe, we should probably make sure you get to the infirmary first and foremost. Yo, Aya! Can you hear me?

// I forgot Aya was in this group earlier as well, so she's likely nearby tending to some people who got injured during Spooky's invasion.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: I, uh... Yeah, it was only at Shiva...
---
-Basically, yeah- :p
---
-And she obviously was like 'wat?'-
---
Mordred: "Yo" :p
Palutena: I wonder how you'd react if he showed his face here. :p
---
Shez: [Oh, I didn't tell you how I got my powers?]

-she did but Aoko didn't make the connection right away? or she really didn't?-
---
Juri: "You seem to have gotten a beating, girl." :p

enny: "Imight have to ask the store owner..."
___

-Yeah, it's been at least a day since they last saw each other, and Sparky was instinctively getting worried about his younger sibling-
___

-She probably didn't envision herself being a teacher or mentor...Much less to a warrior who's several years older and otherwise more experienced than her-
-who is owner?-
---
-Phosphy was smiling at the sight-
---
-she's internally squeeing-

---
KEK
---
---

1726021872311.png
1726021872311.png

Alright...?

___

-This likely won't be the only trip they'll want to take as basically adoptive sisters, something they themselves even noted while camping-
___

___

AH, ANOTHER HEALING MAGE! I AM ALREADY CERTAIN THAT YOU WILL GET ALONG WELL WITH H MEDEA LILY! PERHAPS SHAML AND MIPHA AS WELL!

Just to be safe, we should probably make sure you get to the infirmary first and foremost. Yo, Aya! Can you hear me?

// I forgot Aya was in this group earlier as well, so she's likely nearby tending to some people who got injured during Spooky's invasion.
Alear: -looking to see which Emblem is first summoned out of her bracelet-

Emblem Dimitri: "Another spar with a stranger, huh? Let's give it our best."

Alear: I wanted to start with Edelgard this time... oh well, he's still incredible.
---
Blake: "We'll probably do this a lot. Just... not always on Mewni. Oh, by the way, we managed to hunt something." :)
---
-MEDB IS ENGAGED NOW SO SHE CAN FLY-
---
Byleth: I worry for their stones... It reminds me of my own condition...

Ingrid: "That hair... and that voice..." -gets out of her hiding spot-
Rook: -whispering- "What are you doing?"
Ingrid: "Following my intuition and knowledge~ I think this one is safe to approach~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-who is owner?-
---
-Phosphy was smiling at the sight-
---
-she's internally squeeing-
-Hmm, let's see, who would most likely own a store full of older fashioned items, weapons and antiques...-

___

Pichu: "(I've also gotten to hang out with more of the Pichu from the valley more often! They're all super nice!)"

Sparky: "(Most of the Pikachu back home were, sis.)" :p
___

-Proud of having accomplished teaching another skilled warrior like Undyne advised?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Hmm, let's see, who would most likely own a store full of older fashioned items, weapons and antiques...-

___

Pichu: "(I've also gotten to hang out with more of the Pichu from the valley more often! They're all super nice!)"

Sparky: "(Most of the Pikachu back home were, sis.)" :p
___

-Proud of having accomplished teaching another skilled warrior like Undyne advised?-
-****, that's a good question...-
---
-still nice to speak to them-
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Name's Marco Diaz. And I guess this is more normal for Earth. Is that where you guys are from, too? And-Wait wait wait, Jeanne?! Are...you another version of Jeanne...?"

Star: "Actually, she is! But unlike the others we know, she's not another Servant."
___

Penny: "I...suppose I really do..." :surprised:
___

They couldn't care less about improving their society or empire beyond expanding it's reach...
___

-The Mudkip is sadly looking down, still floating and swimming in place while reminiscing about his swamp home-
___

Dipper: "The first time, I was trying to do-over a carnival game to win over a crush, then I nearly cost Mabel getting to keep Waddles, and she I got into a fight..."

Mabel: "The second time, we were both trying to a correct a big mistake we made..."
Tart: "You may call me Tart, and I like companions here, am a magical girl"
Suzune: Feels so weird that we don't need to worry about saying that.
---
Sieg: "Woah..."
---
Shadow Striker: "It's honestly pretty pathetic when they could do so much more with how they can build so much stuff. Still, they're a troublesome loathing pile of squids..."
---
-Sayori is thinking how to cheer him up-
---
Chrono: "...How did the former end in time travel?"
Palutena: I wonder how you'd react if he showed his face here. :p
---
Shez: [Oh, I didn't tell you how I got my powers?]

-she did but Aoko didn't make the connection right away? or she really didn't?-
---
Juri: "You seem to have gotten a beating, girl." :p
Kama: Tsk, better not... -Kama's resentment towards him is far from gone, she just won't ever involve anyone in her feud with him-
---
Aoko: [Like some werid experiments? But what does crazyness have to do with it?]
---
Mordred: "I delivered some good hits myself"
Alright...?

___

___

___

Alear: I wanted to start with Edelgard this time... oh well, he's still incredible.
---
Blake: "We'll probably do this a lot. Just... not always on Mewni. Oh, by the way, we managed to hunt something." :)
---
---

Ingrid: "Following my intuition and knowledge~ I think this one is safe to approach~"
Morrigan: "Let's go now, Lilith~!"
Lilith: "This better be of worth!" -and justin front of their eyes, Lilith and Morrigan somehow merged-
---
Artemis: "Aw... Wait, you did?" :O
-Atalanta nodded as they showed the bear!-
---
-AND FLY SHE DO, AS THEY ALL ASSAULT THE LARGE GREAT LEADER-
---
-They are little different from her in that regard, a quintet of walking zombies maintained by stones-
Iroha: "Um, whoever those people are, I will try then!"
Aya: "Loud and clear!" -and you bet that she is!-

-And the way it spoke, it's like it was trying to ease all these Soul Gems, speaking with full concern and wanting the best for them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tart: "You may call me Tart, and I like companions here, am a magical girl"
Suzune: Feels so weird that we don't need to worry about saying that.
---
Sieg: "Woah..."
---
Shadow Striker: "It's honestly pretty pathetic when they could do so much more with how they can build so much stuff. Still, they're a troublesome loathing pile of squids..."
---
-Sayori is thinking how to cheer him up-
---
Chrono: "...How did the former end in time travel?"
Marco: "You guys are magical girls? Wouldn't be the first several we've met...Actually, Star is kind of one, herself."

Star: "Guilty as charged." :p -Creates a small, harmless explosions of colorful fireworks above her head using her wand-
___

Penny: "What is it?"
___

If they dare show their faces in this system again after we have an audience with the Diamond Authority, we'll make sure they regret it...
___

-The poor thing misses home and might not be able to return to it...-
___

Mabel: "We found an ultra nervous time travel maintenance guy who left his time travel belt unattended."

-****, that's a good question...-
---
-still nice to speak to them-
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS-
-Maybe Ford? He's the only character I have that I can think of at least-

___

Pichu: "(It's still always nice to talk to friends!)" :b:
___

-Current thoughts?-

---
---
---

Lilith: "This better be of worth!" -and justin front of their eyes, Lilith and Morrigan somehow merged-
---
---
---
-They are little different from her in that regard, a quintet of walking zombies maintained by stones-

-And the way it spoke, it's like it was trying to ease all these Soul Gems, speaking with full concern and wanting the best for them-
Jasper: -Still corrupted, and trapped inside a bubble in the Gem Temple-

___

-A rather large bear with a Flower Mouth and long tongue, at that, no doubt a dangerous species endemic to Mewni itself-
___

-While Undyne summons an array of golden hydrokinetic spears-
___

We got some survivors over here!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Tsk, better not... -Kama's resentment towards him is far from gone, she just won't ever involve anyone in her feud with him-
---
Aoko: [Like some werid experiments? But what does crazyness have to do with it?]
---
Mordred: "I delivered some good hits myself"
Palutena: Still bitter, I see...
---
Shez: [What? I'm not crazy! It's the same deal as Byleth!"
---
Emblem Roy: "She did not." :p

Juri: "HA!"

-Maybe Ford? He's the only character I have that I can think of at least-

___

Pichu: "(It's still always nice to talk to friends!)" :b:
___

-Current thoughts?-
-Stan would be a funny one too, actually-
---
-Phosphy nodded at that-
---
Ruby: *Does that mean I'm a teacher like Uncle Qrow?!"

---
---
---

___

-A rather large bear with a Flower Mouth and long tongue, at that, no doubt a dangerous species endemic to Mewni itself-
___

___

LMAO

-Alear did not waste time shooting a beam as her opening move-
---
Blake: "Quite the catch, huh?"
---
-and then Medb does the Engage Attack?-
---
Byleth: -looking rather thoughtful-

Ingrid: "You two should come follow me. I have no doubt it's safe."
Rook: "You're crazy..."
-the large woman in pink sees they?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "You guys are magical girls? Wouldn't be the first several we've met...Actually, Star is kind of one, herself."

Star: "Guilty as charged." :p -Creates a small, harmless explosions of colorful fireworks above her head using her wand-
___

Penny: "What is it?"
___

If they dare show their faces in this system again after we have an audience with the Diamond Authority, we'll make sure they regret it...
___

-The poor thing misses home and might not be able to return to it...-
___

Mabel: "We found an ultra nervous time travel maintenance guy who left his time travel belt unattended."
Kazumi: "Now that you say it..."
Iroha: "Hm, your outfit would match"
Suzune: "On the least your circumstances were less harmful than ours"
---
Sieg: "That you could still do that much"
---
Flamewar: "Well said! Oh, we're about to land on Earth now!"
Shocwave: "Right besides Trypticon"
---
-So they'll have to make sure this is a new home...-
---
Amy: "...Aaaaah, that makes sense!" -she said unrionically-
Palutena: Still bitter, I see...
---
Shez: [What? I'm not crazy! It's the same deal as Byleth!"
---
Emblem Roy: "She did not." :p

Juri: "HA!"
Kama: My feelings about him haven't changed. I just can't forgive him.
---
Aoko: [Ah, why you didn't say that?]
---
Mordred: "Hey!"
Martha: "Thanks for the honesty, Sir Roy"

___

___

___

LMAO

---
---
---

-BLOCKED BY MORRIGAN SHIELDING HERSELF WITH HER WINGS AS SHE FOLLOWS WITH SOUL FIST-
---
Artemis: "Incredible! I'm so proud of you both~!"
---
-SHE DOES THE ENGAGE ATTACK, MANAGING TO SLICE PART OF THE EYE OF THE GREAT LEADER WHICH MAKES HIM SHRIEK AS HONGO AND UNDYNE'S SPEARS HIT FULL FORCE-
---
Luvia: "Hm, Ms. Byleth?"
Aya: "Ah, bring them here!"

-In fact... Turned to face them-
???: "You can see me?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "Now that you say it..."
Iroha: "Hm, your outfit would match"
Suzune: "On the least your circumstances were less harmful than ours"
---
Sieg: "That you could still do that much"
---
Flamewar: "Well said! Oh, we're about to land on Earth now!"
Shocwave: "Right besides Trypticon"
---
-So they'll have to make sure this is a new home...-
---
Amy: "...Aaaaah, that makes sense!" -she said unrionically-
Star: "Yeah, I was just born with the ability to cast magic. Same case with my whole family and tons of other mages, here. Neat, huh?"

Marco: "...Okay, I feel like I missed a lot..." -Referring to what Suzuna said-

Star: "Don't worry, they just got here, so we're kinda out of the loop, too."

Marco: "Oh, nice royal dress, by the way!"

Star: "..." (I FORGOT I WAS STILL WEARING THIS!)
___

Penny: "Then I...guess it really does still qualify as a talent..."
___

-The next Titan, right?-
___

-One the Mudkip and other Pokemon are content at, at least...-
___

Dipper: "Long story short, he was also involved in the second time travel incident..."

Mabel: "Both were our fault, honestly..."

-Stan would be a funny one too, actually-
---
-Phosphy nodded at that-
---
Ruby: *Does that mean I'm a teacher like Uncle Qrow?!"
-If he runs it anything like he did the Mystery Shack, that'd be hilarious LMAO-

-That gives me an idea...Ford and Stan both run the shop, but run it in alternating shifts whenever one of them is back on Earth and can't be here. Ford's going to run it like a legitimate antique and historical artifact shop, but Stan might try to sell scam items or otherwise drum up legitimate antiques with much more hype than necessary- :V
___

Sparky: "(After making several new friends here, I can agree with that.)" :p
___

Technically speaking, yes, but how long did Qrow work a a teacher?

LMAO

---
---
---

-BLOCKED BY MORRIGAN SHIELDING HERSELF WITH HER WINGS AS SHE FOLLOWS WITH SOUL FIST-
---
---
-SHE DOES THE ENGAGE ATTACK, MANAGEING TO SLICE PART OF THE EYE OF THE GREAT LEADER WHICH MAKES HIM SHRIEK AS HONGO AND UNDYNE'S SPEARS HIT FULL FORCE-
---

WHOA! You two can fuse?!(I haven't seen anyone other the Gems use that power since Rama and Sita reunited...)
___

-How do Blake and Ata response to Artemis' pride and compliment?-
___

EMBLEM ENGAGE! -Activates the full power of Hector's bracelet/ring-

// I forget which one Emblem Hector resides in
___

YOU APPEAR TROUBLED...

Okay, you five, follow me for now. One of of our doctors is gonna make sure you didn't sustain any additional injuries or retain any side effects from that whole Witch debacle. We've honestly seen weirder illnesses...

-Is...she a combination of all the people who died to Gretchen or the Incubators...?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah, I was just born with the ability to cast magic. Same case with my whole family and tons of other mages, here. Neat, huh?"

Marco: "...Okay, I feel like I missed a lot..." -Referring to what Suzuna said-

Star: "Don't worry, they just got here, so we're kinda out of the loop, too."

Marco: "Oh, nice royal dress, by the way!"

Star: "..." (I FORGOT I WAS STILL WEARING THIS!)
___

Penny: "Then I...guess it really does still qualify as a talent..."
___

-The next Titan, right?-
___

-One the Mudkip and other Pokemon are content at, at least...-
___

Dipper: "Long story short, he was also involved in the second time travel incident..."

Mabel: "Both were our fault, honestly..."
-ARGH, DAMNED TEENAGE CRUSHES-

Iroha: "Um, well... How do we put this...?"

Oriko: "All you need to know is that every magical girl from our world are cursed to live bleak and short lives, only the 5 of us were spared of that"
---
Gil: "Or like a gift, but one you nevertheless know how to use"
---
-By now they had administered enough Energon to Trypticon that the managed to activate his T-Cog and transform him from the Nemesis to his other alternate mode: A very, VERY large city-sized base-

1726028172982.png

---
-Yeah, but still, this is Sayori, she wants to make others happy-
---
Amy: "So he was like... A dunce?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-ARGH, DAMNED TEENAGE CRUSHES-

Iroha: "Um, well... How do we put this...?"

Oriko: "All you need to know is that every magical girl from our world are cursed to live bleak and short lives, only the 5 of us were spared of that"
---
Gil: "Or like a gift, but one you nevertheless know how to use"
---
-By now they had administered enough Energon to Trypticon that the managed to activate his T-Cog and transform him from the Nemesis to his other alternate mode: A very, VERY large city-sized base-

View attachment 394175
---
-Yeah, but still, this is Sayori, she wants to make others happy-
---
Amy: "So he was like... A dunce?"
-I probably should've clarified, Star also telepathically said that to Lily- :p

Star/Marco: "............"
___

Penny: "My father programmed me with such intelligence and skills, and I developed them to be even better through learning...I owe it to him and my world experiences to have the talents that I do now." :)
___

Once again, I'm quite impressed!
___

-And this Mudkip is outright sad...-
___

Mabel: "Well, yeah, but...also kind of a very sad one..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: My feelings about him haven't changed. I just can't forgive him.
---
Aoko: [Ah, why you didn't say that?]
---
Mordred: "Hey!"
Martha: "Thanks for the honesty, Sir Roy"
Palu: Given all you've been through, that's fair...
---
Shez: [I thought I did the other day! >_<]
---
Emblem Marth: -chuckled at that-

-Mordred pout?-

-If he runs it anything like he did the Mystery Shack, that'd be hilarious LMAO-

-That gives me an idea...Ford and Stan both run the shop, but run it in alternating shifts whenever one of them is back on Earth and can't be here. Ford's going to run it like a legitimate antique and historical artifact shop, but Stan might try to sell scam items or otherwise drum up legitimate antiques with much more hype than necessary- :V
___

Sparky: "(After making several new friends here, I can agree with that.)" :p
___

Technically speaking, yes, but how long did Qrow work a a teacher?
-YEAH, IT'D BE SO FUNNY-

-anyway, Ruby geeking out-
---
-awwwwwwww~-
---
Ruby: "I never asked..."

---
---
-SHE DOES THE ENGAGE ATTACK, MANAGING TO SLICE PART OF THE EYE OF THE GREAT LEADER WHICH MAKES HIM SHRIEK AS HONGO AND UNDYNE'S SPEARS HIT FULL FORCE-
---

WHOA! You two can fuse?!(I haven't seen anyone other the Gems use that power since Rama and Sita reunited...)
___

___

___

YOU APPEAR TROUBLED...

Okay, you five, follow me for now. One of of our doctors is gonna make sure you didn't sustain any additional injuries or retain any side effects from that whole Witch debacle. We've honestly seen weirder illnesses...

-Is...she a combination of all the people who died to Gretchen or the Incubators...?-
Alear: Seems Dimitri was a lucky pull after all... -Dimitri blocked all the Soul Fists for Alear as she approached-
---
Blake: -smiling and blushing-
---
-Hector is a bracelet but it doesn't really change much of anything if you get it wrong; the only purpose the difference serves is to tell which is base game and which is DLC :p -

-with Emblem Hector being more a defensive wall, he absolutely works very well with someone as DETERMINED as Undyne-

-and Medb's Engage Attack also left fire all over the place but with a clear blind spot around Medb herself-
---
Byleth: "These new arrivals intrigue me..."

Ingrid: "We very much can. But worry not, we mean no harm."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I probably should've clarified, Star also telepathically said that to Lily- :p

Star/Marco: "............"
___

Penny: "My father programmed me with such intelligence and skills, and I developed them to be even better through learning...I owe it to him and my world experiences to have the talents that I do now." :)
___

Once again, I'm quite impressed!
___

-And this Mudkip is outright sad...-
___

Mabel: "Well, yeah, but...also kind of a very sad one..."
Lily: Ugh, I know!
Kazumi: "...I-I think the mood soured"
Suzune: "It's not like it was made a secret"
---
Sieg: "I'm sure he'd be proud to see you now"
---
Flamewar: "And now Tidy is going to join him~"
---
Sayori: Maybe he's like some snack? Ugh, no, that's just you, Sayori.
---
Amy: "Oh, in what way?"
Palu: Given all you've been through, that's fair...
---
Shez: [I thought I did the other day! >_<]
---
Emblem Marth: -chuckled at that-

-Mordred pout?-
Kama: Glad you agree... I just... Won't drag others into it, I suppose...
---
Aoko: [Well you only did it now]
---
Artoria: "She still landed a few hits at least"
-SURE DID-
___

___

___

YOU APPEAR TROUBLED...

Alear: Seems Dimitri was a lucky pull after all... -Dimitri blocked all the Soul Fists for Alear as she approached-
---
---
-Hector is a bracelet but it doesn't really change much of anything if you get it wrong; the only purpose the difference serves is to tell which is base game and which is DLC :p -

-with Emblem Hector being more a defensive wall, he absolutely works very well with someone as DETERMINED as Undyne-

-and Medb's Engage Attack also left fire all over the place but with a clear blind spot around Medb herself-
---

-MORRIGAN DID SHADOW BLADE-
---
-Same for Atalanta-
---
-And Hongo and Ichimonji took advantage of that blind spot to jump towards the Great Leader through it and...-
kamen-rider-kick-kamen-rider.gif

-Making the flames fully burn the Great Leader-
---
Tart: "Alright, we can allow it"
Iroha: "And... Sorry for attacking people before..."
Luvia: "I think they do to all of us. Never did I think there could have been a race that preyed on girls that age all the time..." -but Byleth means it in a different way?-

???: "Is that so...?" -one of the other Code Holders wonder... What is this... Creature?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Ugh, I know!
Kazumi: "...I-I think the mood soured"
Suzune: "It's not like it was made a secret"
---
Sieg: "I'm sure he'd be proud to see you now"
---
Flamewar: "And now Tidy is going to join him~"
---
Sayori: Maybe he's like some snack? Ugh, no, that's just you, Sayori.
---
Amy: "Oh, in what way?"
Star: (Well, at least we still look like royalty?) :lol: "Wait, what do you mean that most other Magical Girls from your world are cursed...?"
___

Penny: "You really believe so...?"
___

-How soon will the the two Titans be revived?-
___

-It's clear that visiting the lake has helped, no doubt because he's still an amphibian and it reminds me of home...-
___

Mabel: "He lost his job and got arrested for us traveling through different time periods..."

Dipper: "He was also always pretty neurotic. Annnnnd got made fun of by his co-workers a lot after we helped him get his job back..."

-YEAH, IT'D BE SO FUNNY-

-anyway, Ruby geeking out-
---
-awwwwwwww~-
---
Ruby: "I never asked..."
-There's tons of other ancient weaons as well, including a number of different melee weapons-
___

-Sparky himself seems to be good friends with the Squirtle, Girafarig, and Vulpix in particular among the many other rescued Pokemon-
___

Well, I'm pretty sure Qrow worked as a professional teacher, but you still just helped mentor someone using your own knowledge on subjects like combat and magic...

---
---

---

---
-Same for Atalanta-
---
-And Hongo and Ichimonji took advantage of that blind spot to jump towards the Great Leader through it and...-
View attachment 394185
---
Luvia: "I think they do to all of us. Never did I think there could have been a race that preyed on girls that age all the time..." -but Byleth means it in a different way?-

???: "Is that so...?" -one of the other Code Holders wonder... What is this... Creature?-
-Also at the fight-

(How did these two meet Chaldea again?)

They showed up last Halloween to pull pranks on the town and ended up having to help save it from that invasion. :p
___

-As overbearing or embarrassing as Artemis can be sometimes, it's clear that Ata and Blake still care about her as much as she cares about them-
___

-As such, using Engage effectively turns Undyne into a tanky fighter that still hasn't lost her extremely high mobility or attack power-

-Speaking of, she uses one of her two circle of spears attacks on the Great Leader, surrounding his face with a circle of spears that rotating around him and gradually close in on their target-

___

Hey, it's alright, you kids didn't have any conscious control over yourselves at the time. You were mindcontrolled to attack others by Gretchen, and even she was just a second, corrupted entity that Madoka herself had no control over, either. None of this is your fault...

WORRY NOT, MANY OF US WERE ONCE MINDCONTROLLED TO ATTACK BY AN EVIL BEING OURSELVES! THAT...IS NOT A GOOD THING, BUT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE GOING THROUGH. YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT FOR ANY OF THIS, NOR ARE YOUR OTHER FRIENDS. WHAT MATTERS NOW IS THAT YOU ARE FREE!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (Well, at least we still look like royalty?) :lol:"Wait, what do you mean that most other Magical Girls from your world are cursed...?"
___

Penny: "You really believe so...?"
___

-How soon will the the two Titans be revived?-
___

-It's clear that visiting the lake has helped, no doubt because he's still an amphibian and it reminds me of home...-
___

Mabel: "He lost his job and got arrested for us traveling through different time periods..."

Dipper: "He was also always pretty neurotic. Annnnnd got made fun of by his co-workers a lot after we helped him get his job back..."
Lily: I guess we do...
Oriko: "In short, the very monsters we were told to fight, Witches, were former magical girls who fell into despair or used too much magic, being forcibly turned into large mutated undead"
Lily: "Wait, what?! Is that by... Accident?"
Suzune: "No, the damned alien furballs that created this very system did it on purpose to harvest our emotions and create energy"
Oriko: "Of course, they don't tell the girls they want to turn into magical girls any of that..."
---
Sieg: "Of course. I wonder if I would still have my magic circuits or something like that if it was the reverse for me..."
---
-Soon:tm:-
-On the while, after stationing Tidal Wave, they managed to also manipulate his T-Cog to transform him into a large city-sized base and annex him and Trypticon together via some halls-
1726080663993.png

---
-So maybe he could remain here for a little bit longer, hmmm...-
---
Amy: "Woah, that sounds really harsh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: I guess we do...
Oriko: "In short, the very monsters we were told to fight, Witches, were former magical girls who fell into despair or used too much magic, being forcibly turned into large mutated undead"
Lily: "Wait, what?! Is that by... Accident?"
Suzune: "No, the damned alien furballs that created this very system did it on purpose to harvest our emotions and create energy"
Oriko: "Of course, they don't tell the girls they want to turn into magical girls any of that..."
---
Sieg: "Of course. I wonder if I would still have my magic circuits or something like that if it was the reverse for me..."
---
-Soon:tm:-
-On the while, after stationing Tidal Wave, they managed to also manipulate his T-Cog to transform him into a large city-sized base and annex him and Trypticon together via some halls-
View attachment 394194
---
-So maybe he could remain here for a little bit longer, hmmm...-
---
Amy: "Woah, that sounds really harsh..."
Star: "...Okay, hold up, how is that even possible?! You're all ordinary humans otherwise, right? We've seen plenty of humans cast tons of magic with no problems, and even the ones we've seen who have had...emotional troubles, haven't turned into anything like Witches before..."

Marco: "Do these "furball" aliens cast curses on them...?"
___

Penny: "You mean while in the Dark World?"
___

...With this success, we may just have a new base of operations. :p
___

-It's what's cheered the Mudkip up most, at least...-
___

Mabel: "Did we ever find out what happened to him after Weirdmageddon?"

Dipper: "I'm guessing he's still part of the Time Police..."

Blendin, in the 1800s: -Grumbling in frustration over the fact that Dipper and Mabel threw his cryptogram into the Bottomless Pit-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Glad you agree... I just... Won't drag others into it, I suppose...
---
Aoko: [Well you only did it now]
---
Artoria: "She still landed a few hits at least"
-SURE DID-
Palutena: Good to hear~
---
Shez: [But yeah, can't wait for you two to meet :)]
---
Juri: "But now I know who mopped the floor with who." :p

-There's tons of other ancient weaons as well, including a number of different melee weapons-
___

-Sparky himself seems to be good friends with the Squirtle, Girafarig, and Vulpix in particular among the many other rescued Pokemon-
___

Well, I'm pretty sure Qrow worked as a professional teacher, but you still just helped mentor someone using your own knowledge on subjects like combat and magic...
Ruby: "These all look so good..."
---
-Phosphy hopes that friend group will stick-
---
Ruby: "I sure did!" :grin:

---
-Same for Atalanta-
---

---

-Also at the fight-

They showed up last Halloween to pull pranks on the town and ended up having to help save it from that invasion. :p
___

-As overbearing or embarrassing as Artemis can be sometimes, it's clear that Ata and Blake still care about her as much as she cares about them-
___

-As such, using Engage effectively turns Undyne into a tanky fighter that still hasn't lost her extremely high mobility or attack power-

-Speaking of, she uses one of her two circle of spears attacks on the Great Leader, surrounding his face with a circle of spears that rotating around him and gradually close in on their target-

___

Hey, it's alright, you kids didn't have any conscious control over yourselves at the time. You were mindcontrolled to attack others by Gretchen, and even she was just a second, corrupted entity that Madoka herself had no control over, either. None of this is your fault...

WORRY NOT, MANY OF US WERE ONCE MINDCONTROLLED TO ATTACK BY AN EVIL BEING OURSELVES! THAT...IS NOT A GOOD THING, BUT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE GOING THROUGH. YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT FOR ANY OF THIS, NOR ARE YOUR OTHER FRIENDS. WHAT MATTERS NOW IS THAT YOU ARE FREE!
-Alear had no trouble blocking it, and retaliated with a combo of palm strikes-
---
-Blake is grateful for that, at least-
---
Hinoka: Why don't I get to have an Emblem version of myself? It's so unfair! -shooting more arrows at Great Leader's eye-
---
D.D.: "What... are you?"
Ingrid: "A little more politeness would be good, Daisuke... Anyway..." -looks at the celestial being- "I'm searching for some Magical Girls who were involved in a battle with the recently slain Kriemhild Gretchen."

-she takes out a Pandora-shaped device that displays holograms of all the girls who were involved... besides the five she found and helped, and also except Alina since she doesn't know that one ran off yet-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "These all look so good..."
---
-Phosphy hopes that friend group will stick-
---
Ruby: "I sure did!" :grin:
(They almost don't look dangerous compared to most of the weapons Chaldea uses...)

Penny: "But their effectiveness as weapons and historical significance remain!"
___

-They most likely will, barring if any decide to return to the wild...-
___

So technically speaking, it means you're at least a mentor. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(They almost don't look dangerous compared to most of the weapons Chaldea uses...)

Penny: "But their effectiveness as weapons and historical significance remain!"
___

-They most likely will, barring if any decide to return to the wild...-
___

So technically speaking, it means you're at least a mentor. :p
Ruby: "We wouldn't have things like Crescent Rose if these blades didn't exist first."
---
-that's very true, yes-
---
Ruby: "....That's... Me... a mentor..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Also at the fight-

___

___

___

---
---
Hinoka: Why don't I get to have an Emblem version of myself? It's so unfair! -shooting more arrows at Great Leader's eye-
---
Ingrid: "A ltitle more politeness would be good, Daisuke... Anyway..." -looks at the celestial being- "I'm searching for some Magical Girls who were involved in a battle with the recently slain Kriemhild Gretchen."

-she takes out a Pandora-shaped device that displays holograms of all the girls who were involved... besides the five she found and helped, and also except Alina since she doesn't know that one ran off yet-
-She seemed to downright blow a hole in Morrigan... That she instantly recovered from-
Morrigan: "Okay, seems you're fun~!"
---
-So is Atalanta-
---
-Because pppularity contest, Hinoka- :V
-The Great Leader is very much weakened, but hisses at everyone as he tries to do something new...-
Takeru: "...He's absorbing the Crisis Fortress?!"
---
Martha: "In the end, the true culprits were the Incubators who took advantage of you and the many countless they must have tricked during all of your world's history. Even if some were... Less benevolent than others" -given their encounter with evil magical girls that were clearly unrepentant-
Iroha: "Friends... Yachiyo-san... Kuroe... Everyone..." :urg:
Kazumi: "...Umika and Kaoru died..." :urg:
Oriko: "...I can only hope Kirika and little Yuma are in a better place now..." -sigh- "At least I didn't see Komaki-san being summoned"
Suzune: "..." Matsuri...
Tart: "...Riz, Eliza and Melissa are gone..." :urg:

-The celestial being giggled in response-
Celestial woman: "It's alright. Not anyone can see me, so you're in the right for an answer. I am a living concept, my name is the Law of Cycles. I am a force that came to be in Incubator-populated worlds, to prevent their witch system from taking effect, I would go to every girl they dared to trick upon to ease them in their last moments, ensuring they didn't die in despair.

That said... There was one world where I didn't have access to because there were complications due to the time travel of a certain girl, so if I went to it, it'd be destroyed. Sadly, it did end destroyed by other means... But now, I am recovering the souls of those girls, to have them go to a better place. Now then, let me see..." -to the hologram- "Ah, there are two that you were looking for here" -she shows Corbeau and Lapin's Soul Gems-
Star: "...Okay, hold up, how is that even possible?! You're all ordinary humans otherwise, right? We've seen plenty of humans cast tons of magic with no problems, and even the ones we've seen who have had...emotional troubles, haven't turned into anything like Witches before..."

Marco: "Do these "furball" aliens cast curses on them...?"
___

Penny: "You mean while in the Dark World?"
___

...With this success, we may just have a new base of operations. :p
___

-It's what's the cheered the Mudkip up most, at least...-
___

Mabel: "Did we ever find out what happened to him after Weirdmageddon?"

Dipper: "I'm guessing he's still part of the Time Police..."

Blendin, in the 1800s: -Grumbling in frustration over the fact that Dipper and Mabel threw his cryptogram into the Bottomless Pit-
Oriko: "Do you see we each have a gem somewhere in our outfits?"
Kazumi: "These are our souls. They take them out our bodies without telling us so they become our power sources"
Suzune: "And adjust them so they're corruptible by our negative emotions"
Iroha: "Or just by using magic..."
Tart: "And purify them by killing witches..."
---
Sieg: "Correct, after all I was made to have highly powerful ones..."
---
Soundwave: -Plays this in celebration-
---
-But Sayori is convinced there must be done...-
---
Amy: "Maybe we'll see him some day!"
Chrono: "We're diverging from the movie"
Palutena: Good to hear~
---
Shez: [But yeah, can't wait for you two to meet :)]
---
Juri: "But now I know who mopped the floor with who." :p
Kama: Too troublesome after all, and... I... Wouldn't want to put you in the way.
---
Aoko: [Are they friendly?]
---
Mordred: "Tsk"
-Artoria gets something to eat-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Too troublesome after all, and... I... Wouldn't want to put you in the way.
---
Aoko: [Are they friendly?]
---
Mordred: "Tsk"
-Artoria gets something to eat-
Palutena: And why's that? :smirk:
---
Shez: [Expect a bit of sass but they have good intentions.]
---
Juri: "So... still fighting your dad, huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "Do you see we each have a gem somewhere in our outfits?"
Kazumi: "These are our souls. They take them out our bodies without telling us so they become our power sources"
Suzune: "And adjust them so they're corruptible by our negative emotions"
Iroha: "Or just by using magic..."
Tart: "And purify them by killing witches..."
---
Sieg: "Correct, after all I was made to have highly powerful ones..."
---
Soundwave: -Plays this in celebration-
---
-But Sayori is convinced there must be done...-
---
Amy: "Maybe we'll see him some day!"
Chrono: "We're diverging from the movie"
Star: "These gems are your Souls? They don't just like...contain them?"

Marco: "So whatever those creatures you were talking about are, they were responsible for it..." :urg:
___

Penny: "Well, many others' powers are altered by the Dark World's magic, if their powers aren't traded for others entirely instead, but I lost Floating Array and my rocket boots, yet retained the Winter Maiden's powers..."
___

Excellent work, everyone! Now all that remains is bringing these two back online!
___

-There must be done?-
___

Dipper: "Oh, Chrono's totally right! We're forgetting the movie!"

Mabel: "Alright, let's keep watching it. I'm sure we'll hear back form Blendin someday!"

Ruby: "We wouldn't have things like Crescent Rose if these blades didn't exist first."
---
-that's very true, yes-
---
Ruby: "....That's... Me... a mentor..."
((Every invention had to start somewhere! These ones just don't look they're in the best condition...)

-Many of the weapons in the store are rusted to varying degrees, while others are damaged or not fully intact. The weapons that are still in good condition are on sale as actual weapons, while the damaged ones are on sale as antiques-
___

-That seems unlikely, however, as all three of them seem genuinely happy here and are hoping to each find a Trainer willing to take them in as well-
___

Still kind of a lot to process, huh?

---
---
---
Ingrid: "A little more politeness would be good, Daisuke... Anyway..." -looks at the celestial being- "I'm searching for some Magical Girls who were involved in a battle with the recently slain Kriemhild Gretchen."

-She seemed to downright blow a hole in Morrigan... That she instantly recovered from-
---
-So is Atalanta-
---
-The Great Leader is very much weakened, but hisses at everyone as he tries to do something new...-
---
Martha: "In the end, the true culprits were the Incubators who took advantage of you and the many countless they must have tricked during all of your world's history. Even if some were... Less benevolent than others" -given their encounter with evil magical girls that were clearly unrepentant-
Oriko: "...I can only hope Kirika and little Yuma are in a better place now..." -sigh- "At least I didn't see Komaki-san being summoned"

Celestial woman: "It's alright. Not anyone can see me, so you're in the right for an answer. I am a living concept, my name is the Law of Cycles. I am a force that came to be in Incubator-populated worlds, to prevent their witch system from taking effect, I would go to every girl they dared to trick upon to ease them in their last moments, ensuring they didn't die in despair.

That said... There was one world where I didn't have access to because there were complications due to the time travel of a certain girl, if I went to it, it'd be destroyed. Sadly, it did end destroyed by other means... But now, I am recovering the souls of those girls, to have them go to a better place. Now then, let me see..." -to the hologram- "Ah, there are two that you were looking for here" -she shows Corbeau and Lapin's Soul Gems-
Holy ****, that was more brutal than I even expected!

(Regenerating powers?)
___

-Artemis further comments on the bear or asks how their camping trip went?-
___

-Maybe if the Emblems return in later games or Engage happens to get another wave of DLC?- :V

EH?! HOW THE HECK IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

We still don't know how these creatures work or everything their leader is capable of...Alright, everyone! Focus your attacks on both the Great Leader AND the Crisis Fortress! We can't afford to let this psycho get any stronger than he already is!

Loud and clear... -Fires multiple Gaster Blasters directly at the Great Leader-
___

...We've all lost people we were close to. We may not know what happened to most of your friends, but I'm confident that all of them wouldn't want any of you to be discouraged from by their losses. If anything, they would be glad that you were freed of any possibility of becoming Witches like Madoka did...

If it's not too much to ask, were any of these friends you mentioned also Magical Girls?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alright folks, it's time to explain how my Madoka Magica canon in here is gonna work out, because while not as malleable as Transformers, the so, SO MANY spinoffs and the time traveling aspect still gives me a LOT to talk about.

The events of Kazumi Magica, Suzune Magica and Tart Magica all are unchanged since they're their own stories that don't affect the plot of Madoka Magica at all.

1726096271702.png
1726096295792.png
1726096324865.png

By all means, Magia Record should be complicated given it was a very expansive mobile game with its own spinoffs... Except, as I typed on Iroha's notes, she is explicitly the anime version. This for the sake of both simplicity, and expand on her abilities that the anime didn't manage to adapt.

Magia-Record-Temporada-2-Poster-900x1350.jpg

However, unlike the other three, this directly affects the plot of Madoka Magica, because the Magia Record anime ends with Homura resetting the timeline yet again after failing to save Madoka... BUT, unlike the anime implying she was killed in battle, I'm going with that Madoka witched out and happened to kill Homura before she could reset. Basically, most of the Madoka Magica anime events didn't happen in the timeline the girls are from here.

1726098718972.png

So, Oriko Magica is also funny. Because the main story is one of the timelines Homura visited where Oriko ends killing Madoka, BUT it has a spinoff of its own that is ANOTHER timeline that's very different... So in a nutshell, I'm making Oriko's story here a composite of both timelines.

1726097664021.png

You guys don't need to remember this, just me saying some ramblings LOL
Palutena: And why's that? :smirk:
---
Shez: [Expect a bit of sass but they have good intentions.]
---
Juri: "So... still fighting your dad, huh?"
Kama: W-Well... The kids do need you...
---
Aoko: [Huh, just some?]
---
Mordred: "Not trying to kill her this time tho"
Star: "These gems are your Souls? They don't just like...contain them?"

Marco: "So whatever those creatures you were talking about are, they were responsible for it..." :urg:
___

Penny: "Well, many others' powers are altered by the Dark World's magic, if their powers aren't traded for others entirely instead, but I lost Floating Array and my rocket boots, yet retained the Winter Maiden's powers..."
___

Excellent work, everyone! Now all that remains is bringing these two back online!
___

-There must be done?-
___

Dipper: "Oh, Chrono's totally right! We're forgetting the movie!"

Mabel: "Alright, let's keep watching it. I'm sure we'll hear back form Blendin someday!"
Iroha: "Yes. So if they break, we also die..."
Suzune: "The furballs will say it's so advantageous to be damaged on any part of our bodies as they can heal now without us dying from that, as if that would make us feel better..."
---
Sieg: "I wonder if I would remain with Siegfried's heart in there..."
---
Shockwave: "Also to scheme our trip to Equestria to retrieve Scorponok"
---
-At least, Sayori thinks so...-
Sayori: "...Are you hungry?"
---
-Marty manages to get to the house of 50s Doc and claims he's a time traveler, of course he doesn't believes him at first though-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-So is Atalanta-
---
---

That said... There was one world where I didn't have access to because there were complications due to the time travel of a certain girl, if I went to it, it'd be destroyed. Sadly, it did end destroyed by other means... But now, I am recovering the souls of those girls, to have them go to a better place. Now then, let me see..." -to the hologram- "Ah, there are two that you were looking for here" -she shows Corbeau and Lapin's Soul Gems-

(Regenerating powers?)
___

___

-Maybe if the Emblems return in later games or Engage happens to get another wave of DLC?- :V

We still don't know how these creatures work or everything their leader is capable of...Alright, everyone! Focus your attacks on both the Great Leader AND the Crisis Fortress! We can't afford to let this psycho get any stronger than he already is!

___

...We've all lost people we were close to. We may not know what happened to most of your friends, but I'm confident that all of them wouldn't want any of you to be discouraged from by their losses. If anything, they would be glad that you were freed of any possibility of becoming Witches like Madoka did...

If it's not too much to ask, were any of these friends you mentioned also Magical Girls?
Alear: "So you can shrug off things like that... Interesting."
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
Hinoka: "So keep doing what I already was. Got it." -aiming for his eye-
---
-I forgot to reply to Luvia so...-
Byleth: "That's... not what I meant. These girls are in a very similar situation as I am..."

Ingrid: "Hm, so these two are not going to be any trouble... That's good to hear. What of the others, Cycles? ....I can shorten your name to Cycles, right?"

((Every invention had to start somewhere! These ones just don't look they're in the best condition...)

-Many of the weapons in the store are rusted to varying degrees, while others are damaged or not fully intact. The weapons that are still in good condition are on sale as actual weapons, while the damaged ones are on sale as antiques-
___

-That seems unlikely, however, as all three of them seem genuinely happy here and are hoping to each find a Trainer willing to take them in as well-
___

Still kind of a lot to process, huh?
Ruby: "It shows they've been used a lot, right?" :lol:
---
-awwwwwwww-
---
Ruby: "Yeah..."

Kama: W-Well... The kids do need you...
---
Aoko: [Huh, just some?]
---
Mordred: "Not trying to kill her this time tho"
Palutena: And they need YOU too, Kama. They've really taken a liking to you.
---
Shez: [Okay, a lot. But I wouldn't be where I am now without them so I owe them a lot.]
---
Juri: "Oh, that's nice." -genuine thought due to having lost hers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Alright folks, it's time to explain how my Madoka Magica canon in here is gonna work out, because while not as malleable as Transformers, the so, SO MANY spinoffs and the time traveling aspect still gives me a LOT to talk about.

The events of Kazumi Magica, Suzune Magica and Tart Magica all are unchanged since they're their own stories that don't affect the plot of Madoka Magica at all.

View attachment 394200View attachment 394201View attachment 394202

By all means, Magia Record should be complicated given it was a very expansive mobile game with its own spinoffs... Except, as I typed on Iroha's notes, she is explicitly the anime version. This for the sake of both simplicity, and expand on her abilities that the anime didn't manage to adapt.

View attachment 394205

However, unlike the other three, this directly affects the plot of Madoka Magica, because the Magia Record anime ends with Homura resetting the timeline yet again after failing to save Madoka... BUT, unlike the anime implying she was killed in battle, I'm going with that Madoka witched out and happened to kill Madoka before she could reset. Basically, most of the Madoka Magica anime events didn't happen in the timeline the girls are from here.

View attachment 394208

So, Oriko Magica is also funny. Because the main story is one of the timelines Homura visited where Oriko ends killing Madoka, BUT it has a spinoff of its own that is ANOTHER timeline that's very different... So in a nutshell, I'm making Oriko's story here a composite of both timelines.

View attachment 394206

You guys don't need to remember this, just me saying some ramblings LOL

Iroha: "Yes. So if they break, we also die..."
Suzune: "The furballs will say it's so advantageous to be damaged on any part of our bodies as they can heal now without us dying from that, as if that would make us feel better..."
---
Sieg: "I wonder if I would remain with Siegfried's heart in there..."
---
Shockwave: "Also to scheme our trip to Equestria to retrieve Scorponok"
---
-At least, Sayori thinks so...-
Sayori: "...Are you hungry?"
---
-Marty manages to get to the house of 50s Doc and claims he's a time traveler, of course he doesn't believes him at first though-
Yeah, different continuities in adaptations and sequels can definitely get confusing lmao.

Marco: "Sounds like you're dealing with a bunch of trickster entities. We have some friends who've dealt with one of those before..."

Star: "Who the heck are these "furballs", anyway?"
___

Penny: "If it transforms me into a human for being an android with a Soul, is it possible that you would gain your heart?" (Perhaps that is a question for Ralsei..)
___

Then all three Titans will once again be active!
___

-I'm not sure what you were referring to?-

Mudkip: "(Huh? Hungry?)"
___

Mabel: "Wait, what? Has he seriously not started working on time travel stuff at all yet?"

Dipper: "Great Uncle Ford didn't learn about most of Gravity Fall's mysterious or a lot of scientific subjects most of Earth didn't even know about until he moved to Gravity Falls itself."

Ruby: "It shows they've been used a lot, right?" :lol:
---
-awwwwwwww-
---
Ruby: "Yeah..."
Penny: "Quite so! I wonder if they can still be repaired..."

-With all the spells the Casters know? Fixing even badly weapons is probably be a simple task- :V
___

Pichu: "(Do you think most of our friends also want to have Trainers?)"

Sparky: "(I wouldn't doubt it. Most of them have gotten along pretty well with all the people we've met here!)"
___

Hey, girl, I get it. I spent a good chunk of my life training under the Underground King's wing, and he was proud as heck when I finally got skilled enough to kick his butt! Even though I was the Captain of the Royal Guard and gotten years of training to earn that rank, myself, I was...honestly still really surprised when someone asked ME to train THEM to fight so they could join the Royal Guard.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

(Regenerating powers?)
___

___

___

---
-what KoP asked?-
---
---
Byleth: "That's... not what I meant. These girls are in a very similar situation as I am..."

Ingrid: "Hm, so these two are not going to be any trouble... That's good to hear. What of the others, Cycles? ....I can shorten your name to Cycles, right?"
Morrigan: "What? You can't?" :p
---
Artemis: "Make sure it doesn't go to waste!"
---
Great Leader: "I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO WIN!" -despite their efforts, he's proving to succesfully absorb the Crisis Fortress pretty quick- "KAMEN RIDERS AND ALL OF YOU SHALL BE ERASED!"
---
Luvia: "...They're all undead kept alive by stones..."
Tart: "All of them were..." -the rest nodded, so no doubt they were amongst the summoned familiars-
Oriko: "...You are right though. Kirika would hate to see me sulking..."

Law of Cycles: "It's alright! It sounds kind of cute, in fact! Let me see... Hmmm, Minou de Bauviere, Kanna Hijiri, Kagari Hinata, Sasa Yuuki... I don't have any of their Soul Gems here, nor the case with Alina Gray..."
Palutena: And they need YOU too, Kama. They've really taken a liking to you.
---
Shez: [Okay, a lot. But I wouldn't be where I am now without them so I owe them a lot.]
---
Juri: "Oh, that's nice." -genuine thought due to having lost hers-
Kama: I-I know so... I don't want to die either...
---
Aoko: [You'd be practically, I take it]
---
Mordred: "I know, right? I'mma gonna beat her some day though!"
Yeah, different continuities in adaptations and sequels can definitely get confusing lmao.

Marco: "Sounds like you're dealing with a bunch of trickster entities. We have some friends who've dealt with one of those before..."

Star: "Who the heck are these "furballs", anyway?"
___

Penny: "If it transforms me into a human for being an android with a Soul, is it possible that you would gain your heart?" (Perhaps that is a question for Ralsei..)
___

Then all three Titans will once again be active!
___

-I'm not sure what you were referring to?-

Mudkip: "(Huh? Hungry?)"
___

Mabel: "Wait, what? Has he seriously not started working on time travel stuff at all yet?"

Dipper: "Great Uncle Ford didn't learn about most of Gravity Fall's mysterious or a lot of scientific subjects most of Earth didn't even know about until he moved to Gravity Falls itself."
Yeah ahue

Oriko: "They were called 'Incubators', or as they presented themselves to us, Kyubey. But we werw informed and shown that some incident caused by one of your enemies lead to their extinction"

Kazumi: "Some lizard guy named Toffee. A weird name... But it makes me hungry for sweets"
---
Sieg: "I guess those answer would only come out if I ever cross there..."
---
Shockwave: "One step closer to victory..."
Flamewar: "Love how that sounds!"
---
-That Sayori was brainstorming ways to make him happy-
Sayori: "Or maybe not..."
---
Amy: "Yeah, that makes a lot of sense"
Chrono: "After all, it makes for more conflict"
-Marty then starts giving evidence and Doc is marveled his future self could make a time machine-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Quite so! I wonder if they can still be repaired..."

-With all the spells the Casters know? Fixing even badly weapons is probably be a simple task- :V
___

Pichu: "(Do you think most of our friends also want to have Trainers?)"

Sparky: "(I wouldn't doubt it. Most of them have gotten along pretty well with all the people we've met here!)"
___

Hey, girl, I get it. I spent a good chunk of my life training under the Underground King's wing, and he was proud as heck when I finally got skilled enough to kick his butt! Even though I was the Captain of the Royal Guard and gotten years of training to earn that rank, myself, I was...honestly still really surprised when someone asked ME to train THEM to fight so they could join the Royal Guard.
Weiss: "Returning weapons to their past splendor... That would be interesting, actually."
---
-Pichu thinking of getting one?-
---
Ruby: "That's Papyrus, right?"

Kama: I-I know so... I don't want to die either...
---
Aoko: [You'd be practically, I take it]
---
Mordred: "I know, right? I'mma gonna beat her some day though!"
Palutena: Then you shouldn't deal with things alone...
---
Shez: [Eeyup! So anyway, when's the next time you got time to drop in and hang out?]

Arval: -looking at phone with curiosity-
---
Juri: "Heh. Good luck with that. She's pretty strong." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah ahue

Oriko: "They were called 'Incubators', or as they presented themselves to us, Kyubey. But we werw informed and shown that some incident caused by one of your enemies lead to their extinction"

Kazumi: "Some lizard guy named Toffee. A weird name... But it makes me hungry for sweets"
---
Sieg: "I guess those answer would only come out if I ever cross there..."
---
Shockwave: "One step closer to victory..."
Flamewar: "Love how that sounds!"
---
-That Sayori was brainstorming ways to make him happy-
Sayori: "Or maybe not..."
---
Amy: "Yeah, that makes a lot of sense"
Chrono: "After all, it makes for more conflict"
-Marty then starts giving evidence and Doc is marveled his future self could make a time machine-
Star/Marco: "TOFFEE?!" :crazy:

-Their tone instantly made it clear that they're familiar with a lizard named "Toffee"...-

___

Penny: "You would like to visit the Dark World someday?" :surprised:
___

And one step closer to Homeworld...
___

-Ah, that makes sense, thank you!-
___

Mabel: "Was he even a scientist already?"

Weiss: "Returning weapons to their past splendor... That would be interesting, actually."
---
-Pichu thinking of getting one?-
---
Ruby: "That's Papyrus, right?"
Penny: "I wonder if that is part of the purpose of why they're collected or sold here? To be restored?"
___

Pichu: "(I hope I can find a Trainer...)"

Sparky: "(What about Fate?)"

___

Yup, it was Papyrus.

---
-what KoP asked?-
---
---

---
---
Great Leader: "I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO WIN!" -despite their efforts, he's proving to succesfully absorb the Crisis Fortress pretty quick- "KAMEN RIDERS AND ALL OF YOU SHALL BE ERASED!"
---
Tart: "All of them were..." -the rest nodded, so no doubt they were amongst the summoned familiars-

Law of Cycles: "It's alright! It sounds kind of cute, in fact! Let me see... Hmmm, Minou de Bauviere, Kanna Hijiri, Kagari Hinata, Sasa Yuuki... I don't have any of their Soul Gems here, nor the case with Alina Gray..."
Most people here don't have immediate regeneration powers.

...Well, most of them. -Doesn't mention Wade in hopes that he won't BAMF in here to annoy everyone- :V

___

-They could eat the bear during the remainder of their stay in the dimension, but even if they don't, they could probably take the rest of it home for leftovers-
___

NOT ON OUR WATCH! -Launching spear after spear at the Great Leader's face, with each one being formed and launched in rapid succession, less than a second after the other-
___

If anything, I suspect that they'd be glad that at least you survived. However they passed...their deaths were not in vain if at least a few of you, their same friends, survived.

And as long as you're alive, you carry on their memories in the present.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

...Well, most of them. -Doesn't mention Wade in hopes that he won't BAMF in here to annoy everyone- :V

___

-They could eat the bear during the remainder of their stay in the dimension, but even if they don't, they could probably take the rest of it home for leftovers-
___

NOT ON OUR WATCH! -Launching spear after spear at the Great Leader's face, with each one being formed and launched in rapid succession, less than a second after the other-
___

If anything, I suspect that they'd be glad that at least you survived. However they passed...their deaths were not in vain if at least a few of you, their same friends, survived.

Alear: "Well... it's complicated. Let's just focus on the fight." -the fact that it wasn't a no was intriguing?-
---
Blake: "We've been working on it." :p
---
Hinoka: -now shooting electric arrows using the Fujin Yumi-
---
Byleth: "Just like me..."

Ingrid: "Alright... how about this one?" -Homura-

Penny: "I wonder if that is part of the purpose of why they're collected or sold here? To be restored?"
___

Pichu: "(I hope I can find a Trainer...)"

Sparky: "(What about Fate?)"

___

Yup, it was Papyrus.
Ruby: "We could always ask."
---
-what about Fate indeed-
---
Ruby: "He takes a lot of pride that you trained him."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star/Marco: "TOFFEE?!" :crazy:

-Their tone instantly made it clear that they're familiar with a lizard named "Toffee"...-

___

Penny: "You would like to visit the Dark World someday?" :surprised:
___

And one step closer to Homeworld...
___

-Ah, that makes sense, thank you!-
___

Mabel: "Was he even a scientist already?"
-Also Lily's-
Iroha: "...You knew him then?"
---
Sieg: "Well, it's not like there's anything bad about just one of them existing, right?"
---
Mixmaster: "I say this deserves a good can of oil"
---
-Indeed it does!-
---
-He was, but definitely not into this and when Marty asks him wether he could return him or not, he pointed the obvious: Nope-
Amy: "Well, there we go..."
Palutena: Then you shouldn't deal with things alone...
---
Shez: [Eeyup! So anyway, when's the next time you got time to drop in and hang out?]

Arval: -looking at phone with curiosity-
---
Juri: "Heh. Good luck with that. She's pretty strong." :p
Kama: ...What do you mean by that?
---
Aoko: [In like two days]
-They wonder what's this device?-
---
Artoria: "Thank you for the compliment" -she's not a fan of Juri, but tolerates her-
Mordred: "Heh, no kidding..."

___

___

___

Alear: "Well... it's complicated. Let's just focus on the fight." -the fact that it wasn't a no was intriguing?-
---
---
---

-Morrigan instantly turrned her wings into a jetpack, grabbed her, then piledrived her-
---
Blake: "It's plentiful after all"
Artemis: "In fact I want to taste some!"
---
-Unfortunately, the efforts were in vain, as the Great Leader succeeded, mutating further as his body became pale, his eyes red, and he grew the limbs of a grasshopper, making Another 1 look even more grotesque-
1726107688987.png

---
Kazumi: "...You're right. In fact I was thinking that a little ago!"
Tart: "...They would want that"
Iroha: "I just hope they went to a better place now..."

Law of Cycles: "...Homura Akemi? She's not here either, and I'm surprised as well..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Also Lily's-
Iroha: "...You knew him then?"
---
Sieg: "Well, it's not like there's anything bad about just one of them existing, right?"
---
Mixmaster: "I say this deserves a good can of oil"
---
-Indeed it does!-
---
-He was, but definitely not into this and when Marty asks him wether he could return him or not, he pointed the obvious: Nope-
Amy: "Well, there we go..."
Star: "...Do you know what he looks like? Besides just being a lizard monster."
___

Penny: "If there was, it probably would not currently exist..." :lol:
,___

Help yourselves to some! This calls for a short celebration!
___

Mudkip: "(I...am kinda hungrt...)"
___

Mabel: "Then how is he ever going to get...back to the future? Wop-wop!"

Ruby: "We could always ask."
---
-what about Fate indeed-
---
Ruby: "He takes a lot of pride that you trained him."
Penny: "I wonder who the store owner is...:
___

Pichu: "(Well, she's really nice and has cool lightning powers like us, too...)"
___

He does? i mean, I guess I'm not TOTALLY surprised, but...

---
---
---

-Morrigan instantly turrned her wings into a jetpack, grabbed her, then piledrived her-
---
Blake: "It's plentiful after all"
Artemis: "In fact I want to taste some!"
---
-Unfortunately, the efforts were in vain, as the Great Leader succeeded, mutating further as his body became pale, his eyes red, and he grew the limbs of a grasshopper, making Another 1 look even more grotesque-
View attachment 394213
---
Kazumi: "...You're right. In fact I was thinking that a little ago!"
Tart: "...They would want that"
Iroha: "I just hope they went to a better place now..."

Law of Cycles: "...Homura Akemi? She's not here either, and I'm surprised as well..."
(I'm not sure who to root for yet!)
___

-Will they offer her some of the bear?-
___

...You must be joking ..
___

If they were anything like you guys, I'm sure they are. :) -Knows even Suzune's motive was to prevent more suffering and loss before others mutated into Witches-

Last edited:
Top Bottom