• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeeeeeeeah, swimming after or while eating or drinking is rarely ever a good idea. Unless you're a species adapted for the water!
___

-Artemis and Medea curious where they went? I know Blake and Ata left a note, but I forget if they mentioned going camping specifically-
___

// At this point, I've lost track of which Riders are from which series in the franchise except for Takeru. My apologies for fogetting most of them, Digi...

Then if nothing else, we have to at least help Hongo land some hits!
___

-Sighs in relief- They made it...

Are you five alright...? -Still concerned that they may have sustained injuries-
Alear: "I suppose a break from swimming would be great." -gets out of the pool and now Morrigan is drooling?-
---
-I imagine they said camping but not where?-
---
Camilla: "We'll be the distraction squad!"

Hinoka: "You're very good at distracting..."
---
Byleth: "...Does that mean Homura is somewhere too?"
Morrigan: "Hmmmm, that's not a bad shape at all~" But mine is still better.
---
Artemis: "Where did you camp?"
---
Medb: "Trust us, we have some pretty good people that can do that~"
Hongo: -Nods- "I'll be counting on you. All of us"
-The Great Leader is trying to advance towards Lilith's castle-
Medusa: "OH YOU WON'T!" -made her pegasus tackle the Great Leader, but even that only knocked him a little-
---
Kazumi: "We're fine thanks to that lady with the cube!"
Iroha: "And we don't mean Alina..."
Tart: "Now according to her, we won't ever need to worry about becoming witches"
Suzune: "...I guess we'll have to thank you for that"
Oriko: "About Homura Akemi though... We haven't seen her since the explosion. We were floating adrift in a piece of rubble when we were found, just the 5 of us"
-being so loved warmed her up-

-at this point, she's very much an accepted member of Chaldea, even if Palutena had to lie about her-
---
Emblem Marth: "How were they?"
---
Arval: "...You seek to kill her?"
---
Juri: -bluntly- "Yes."
-Even if some still don't trust her much-
-And Kamui and Specter Knight especially can't bear to look at her-
---
Artoria: "At first, it seemed they were tightly united. But many personal factors and my lack of foresight ended fracturing them"
---
Draco: "Did I seem like I was implying anything else? I am a Beast that seeks the annihilation of humanity, and she's my personal biggest stepping stone on the road"
---
Martha: "Well... I'm not!"
Mata Hari: "My, oh my..."
Star: "I'm not much of a stickler for rules. I still follow most royal rules and etiquette, but I'm also still a normal teenager, and if my life was all ruling stuff, it'd be pretty boring and stuck-up." :p

-Especially permanent ones...-
___

-That sounds practical and awesome- :p
___

And that mighty make it more difficult to operate there discretely...
___

Mudkip: "(It is?)"
___

Mabel: "His mom from the past just saved his life?!"
Lily: "She's what you'd call a social butterfly!"
Kazumi: "Ooooh, neat!"
Tart: Just as planned -this was part of a scheme by her and Jeanne for the teenage magical girls to socialize with people their age-

-If they haven't happened already....-
---
-Indeed, she noticed?-
---
Blackrachnia: "At best Waspinator and I would blend in as wildlife... That says a lot"
Slipstream: "Ugh, we'd need more discretion than usual..."
-It makes Nightbird think-
---
Sayori: "Yeah, it's so fun to make new friends too~"
---
Amy: "That's so fortunate"
Chrono: Oh if she knew.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "She's what you'd call a social butterfly!"
Kazumi: "Ooooh, neat!"
Tart: Just as planned -this was part of a scheme by her and Jeanne for the teenage magical girls to socialize with people their age-

-If they haven't happened already....-
---
-Indeed, she noticed?-
---
Blackrachnia: "At best Waspinator and I would blend in as wildlife... That says a lot"
Slipstream: "Ugh, we'd need more discretion than usual..."
-It makes Nightbird think-
---
Sayori: "Yeah, it's so fun to make new friends too~"
---
Amy: "That's so fortunate"
Chrono: Oh if she knew.
Star: "That's as much of a joke about the phrase and my last name as it is literal." :p

-Many of the Casters died and never were resummoned, too...-
___

Penny: "These swords carry additional swords?!" :surprised:
___

Don't worry, we still have sufficient time to plan out a careful stealth mission to their planet.

-Slipstream would also notice something oddly familiar about a certain purple horse's voice- :V
___

Mudkip: "(You want to be friends?)"
___

Dipper: "Yeah, things take a turn for the worse again here..."

Nora: "Whoa, look at all this old-timey stuff!"
---
Phosphy: "I'm lighting fast, girl." :p
---
-and Kanna, and Erika...-
(Most of the buildings were already here when Chaldea moved in, so the older style of buildings is likely just what most of the shopkeepers had to work with.)
___

Pichu: "(Oh, I get it!)" :laugh:
___

-Her entire family is reason why she wants to learn to better control and master her powers and abilities as a half-dragon...-

Alear: "I suppose a break from swimming would be great." -gets out of the pool and now Morrigan is drooling?-
---
-I imagine they said camping but not where?-
---
Camilla: "We'll be the distraction squad!"

Hinoka: "You're very good at distracting..."
---
Byleth: "...Does that mean Homura is somewhere too?"
---
---
Medusa: "OH YOU WON'T!" -made her pegasus tackle the Great Leader, but even that only knocked him a little-
---
Tart: "Now according to her, we won't ever need to worry about becoming witches"
Oriko: "About Homura Akemi though... We haven't seen her since the explosion. We were floating adrift in a piece of rubble when we were found, just the 5 of us"
You guys go on ahead. I'm gonna keep swimming for a while! -Laying on her back and swimming backwards using her legs-
___

-I think they deliberately didn't mention where they went camping so that Artemis wouldn't instantly follow them, yeah...-

-Will Ata and Blake explain that they went into the forest adjacent to the castle town now that they're back or nah?-
___

-Moana did the same as Medusa's pegasus using Tackle to try and at least buy the group some time-

-Undyne, who was riding atop the Milotic's head, jumps on the Great Leader's face and tries to punch him in the eyes-
___

SO YOU DON't KNOW HOMURA'S WHEREABOUTS?

Or her status?

At least the five of you are alright...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if some still don't trust her much-
-And Kamui and Specter Knight especially can't bear to look at her-
---
Artoria: "At first, it seemed they were tightly united. But many personal factors and my lack of foresight ended fracturing them"
---
Draco: "Did I seem like I was implying anything else? I am a Beast that seeks the annihilation of humanity, and she's my personal biggest stepping stone on the road"
---
Martha: "Well... I'm not!"
Mata Hari: "My, oh my..."
-Kamui is... warming up to her, empathizing with her past since being a Ruler eventually made her aware of the truth (also Jeanne is a terrible liar :V)-

-she'll never forgive her for the Dragonstone incident, but she can see the Kama walking among Chaldea at is no longer the Kama she's mad, even if they are the same person-

-essentially, she's open to giving her a second chance-
---
Emblem Marth: "It's unfortunate to hear, but still a more realistic outcome than you'd expect. It's impossible to truly know a whole nation's needs, or even that of your own personal squad of knights."
---
Arval: "Now you're sounding like my creator. And trust me, that's not a compliment."
---
Juri: "I know, right?" :p

(Most of the buildings were already here when Chaldea moved in, so the older style of buildings is likely just what most of the shopkeepers had to work with.)
___

Pichu: "(Oh, I get it!)" :laugh:
___

-Her entire family is reason why she wants to learn to better control and master her powers and abilities as a half-dragon...-
Nora: "I was talking about the stuff they sell." :p
---
Phospora: "That wasn't a pun. I was serious here." :p
---
-oh absolutely!-

---
---
---
You guys go on ahead. I'm gonna keep swimming for a while! -Laying on her back and swimming backwards using her legs-
___

-I think they deliberately didn't mention where they went camping so that Artemis wouldn't instantly follow them, yeah...-

-Will Ata and Blake explain that they went into the forest adjacent to the castle town now that they're back or nah?-
___

-Moana did the same as Medusa's pegasus using Tackle to try and at least buy the group some time-

-Undyne, who was riding atop the Milotic's head, jumps on the Great Leader's face and tries to punch him in the eyes-
___

Or her status?

Alear: "Hm? Oh... my body? I suppose I have been keeping a good training routine. Does it really show?"
---
Blake: "In some woods nearby, actually."
---
Camilla: "I need something sexier... oh, I know!"

-not sure how much I'm allowed to get away with so here's the chibi sprite-
1725940788728.png

Hinoka: "...." -sighs-
---
Byleth: -more worried-

Sothis: "I suppose Ingrid might figure it out."

-Ingrid looking for more traces of magic-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "I was talking about the stuff they sell." :p
---
Phospora: "That wasn't a pun. I was serious here." :p
---
-oh absolutely!-
(Oh...Well, I know some of the other stores are selling more advanced technology.) :lol:

-Is the store they're currently at selling stuff like antiques and old-fashioned clothes?-

___

Pichu: "(Well, I can tell your powers definitely let you fly fast.)" :lol:

Sparky: "(It's a pun and a fact.)" :p
___

-Along with wanting the protect the innocent populace in general-

-With all of them in mind...She might just be able to reach the crux of her dragon powers sooner than she previously thought-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
tbh at first I was debating on wether or not they could have saved Madoka if only to have the protagonist of each Madoka Magica instalment buuuuuut you see I decided differently
Star: "That's as much of a joke about the phrase and my last name as it is literal." :p

-Many of the Casters died and never were resummoned, too...-
___

Penny: "These swords carry additional swords?!" :surprised:
___

Don't worry, we still have sufficient time to plan out a careful stealth mission to their planet.

-Slipstream would also notice something oddly familiar about a certain purple horse's voice- :V
___

Mudkip: "(You want to be friends?)"
___

Dipper: "Yeah, things take a turn for the worse again here..."
Iroha: ...Um, I suppose that's a nice pun then!"
Suzune: "Hmph"
Kazumi: "That's Suzune-chan, by the way! She may be very grumpy, but she's not bad!"

-Yeah, or were absorbed into their other selves...-
---
Gil: "Nice idea to catch someone by surprise, isn't it?"
---
Shockwave: "On the meanwhile, we shall re-alocate Tidal Wave to Earth"
Flamewar: "Sure, let's get going~!"
Captain America: "I understood that reference"
---
Sayori: "Of course I do~! It's always the best! That and eating snacks!"
---
Amy: "Why so?" -his mom thinks he's named Calvin Klein because that's what's written on his underwear-
-Kamui is... warming up to her, empathizing with her past since being a Ruler eventually made her aware of the truth (also Jeanne is a terrible liar :V)-

-she'll never forgive her for the Dragonstone incident, but she can see the Kama walking among Chaldea at is no longer the Kama she's mad, even if they are the same person-

-essentially, she's open to giving her a second chance-
---
Emblem Marth: "It's unfortunate to hear, but still a more realistic outcome than you'd expect. It's impossible to truly know a whole nation's needs, or even that of your own personal squad of knights."
---
Arval: "Now you're sounding like my creator. And trust me, that's not a compliment."
---
Juri: "I know, right?"
-Well, it's inevitable she sees her a lot given that she's glued to Palutena most of the time, insisting it's just for protection-
-Even during Ruler meetings she tends to remain behind her-
-Saying it's just because of their contract-
---
Artoria: "Indeed. Though it's of no use to do nothing but dwell in the past"
---
Draco: "I don't care for compliments. All I want is to see that vermin that has plagued Earth gone..."
---
Martha: "In fact, I can take a whole bottle!"
___

___

___

Or her status?

Alear: "Hm? Oh... my body? I suppose I have been keeping a good training routine. Does it really show?"
---
---

View attachment 394145

---

Morrigan: "Well now, I can say that it is quite... Noticeable"
---
Atalanta: "Not far from here, so there wasn't much to worry about"
Artemis: "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"
---
-Pretty sure it'd be alright under a spoiler LOL-

-Kamen Rider Fourze and Skyrider both kicked him right from the sky, as Kamen Rider Super-1 and Kamen Rider Geats on the ground gave shots at him, at the same time Kamen Rider BLACK RX, Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Gaim and Kamen Rider Saber attempted to slice him, and Kamen Rider Amazon and Kamen Rider Shin both clung to the Great Leader to try to tear some of him apart-

-Alas, none of those attacks worked, and the Kamen Riders all glitched-

Great Leader: -At Camilla doing that- "What ridiculous tactics are you trying? Are you finally growing desperate?"
---
Iroha: "She loved Madoka-chan more than anyone, so... We believe that maybe she just... Decided to go with her..."
-Ingrid cannot find any traces of Homura, there are a few traces of Madoka's magic still around, though that's just because of how unnaturally powerful she was and the explosion that destroyed her as Gretchen-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
tbh at first I was debating on wether or not they could have saved Madoka if only to have the protagonist of each Madoka Magica instalment buuuuuut you see I decided differently

Iroha: ...Um, I suppose that's a nice pun then!"
Suzune: "Hmph"
Kazumi: "That's Suzune-chan, by the way! She may be very grumpy, but she's not bad!"

-Yeah, or were absorbed into their other selves...-
---
Gil: "Nice idea to catch someone by surprise, isn't it?"
---
Shockwave: "On the meanwhile, we shall re-alocate Tidal Wave to Earth"
Flamewar: "Sure, let's get going~!"
Captain America: "I understood that reference"
---
Sayori: "Of course I do~! It's always the best! That and eating snacks!"
---
Amy: "Why so?" -his mom thinks he's named Calvin Klein because that's what's written on his underwear-
The tragic but bittersweet arc ending is still a strong one, imo.

Star: "It's nice to meet you five!"

-As was the case with Tamamo, who's at least among the surviving Casters...-
___

Penny: "It can also extend a much further distance! This could provide a strong advantage in fights with large group of opponents!"
___

Search the fleet for signs of any stoaways or remaining pirates, everyone. Once that task is complete, we'll set a course for Earth! At long last, the Decepticon army is finally coming back to fully power!
___

Mudkip: "(W-Well, the food here tastes a lot better than most of the stuff I had back at the swamp...)"
___

Mabel: "..." :facepalm:

---
---

View attachment 394145

---

---
---

-Kamen Rider Fourze and Skyrider both kicked him right from the sky, as Kamen Rider Super-1 and Kamen Rider Geats on the ground gave shots at him, at the same time Kamen Rider BLAK RX, Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Gaim and Kamen Rider Saber attempted to slice him, and Kamen Rider Amazon and Kamen Rider Shin both clung to the Great Leader to try to tear some of him apart-

Great Leader: -At Camilla doing that- "What ridiculous tactics are you trying? Are you finally growing desperate?"
---
Iroha: "She loved Madoka-chan more than anyone, so... We believe that maybe she just... Decided to go with her..."
-Ingrid cannot find any traces of Homura, there are a few traces of Madoka's magic still around, though that's just because of how unnaturally powerful she was and the explosion that destroyed her as Gretchen-
-Mostly because Alear is wearing swimwear?-
___

-Now Artemis wants to go camping with them at a later point in time?- :V
___

You gotta be freaking kidding me! Hitting the eyes ALWAYS works! :grrr: -Punching the Great Leader's eyes more-
___

I see... -Heavy sigh- Knowing even a fraction of what she and the majority of you have been through, I...don't blame her if that was the case...

I just hope those insane punks didn't capture her...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Oh...Well, I know some of the other stores are selling more advanced technology.) :lol:

-Is the store they're currently at selling stuff like antiques and old-fashioned clothes?-

___

Pichu: "(Well, I can tell your powers definitely let you fly fast.)" :lol:

Sparky: "(It's a pun and a fact.)" :p
___

-Along with wanting the protect the innocent populace in general-

-With all of them in mind...She might just be able to reach the crux of her dragon powers sooner than she previously thought-
-yes-

Ren: "Oh, they do? We could look at those stores too then."
---
Phosphy: "Sure is, Sparky!" :grin: "Oh yeah, I called your big bro Sparky and he likes the name." :p
---
-it truly motivates her!-

-Well, it's inevitable she sees her a lot given that she's glued to Palutena most of the time, insisting it's just for protection-
-Even during Ruler meetings she tends to remain behind her-
-Saying it's just because of their contract-
---
Artoria: "Indeed. Though it's of no use to do nothing but dwell in the past"
---
Draco: "I don't care for compliments. All I want is to see that vermin that has plagued Earth gone..."
---
Martha: "In fact, I can take a whole bottle!"
-and Kamui has started to tease her for it, further showing she's not really worried about Kama anymore-
---
Emblem Marth: "Well said, Artoria. Now, shall we return back to base?"
---
Arval: "Yeah, you sound even more like him now..." :urg:
---
Juri: Hilarious how much more daring she gets when she's around me~

---
---

-Kamen Rider Fourze and Skyrider both kicked him right from the sky, as Kamen Rider Super-1 and Kamen Rider Geats on the ground gave shots at him, at the same time Kamen Rider BLACK RX, Kamen Rider Blade, Kamen Rider Gaim and Kamen Rider Saber attempted to slice him, and Kamen Rider Amazon and Kamen Rider Shin both clung to the Great Leader to try to tear some of him apart-

---
___

___

You gotta be freaking kidding me! Hitting the eyes ALWAYS works! :grrr: -Punching the Great Leader's eyes more-
___

I see... -Heavy sigh- Knowing even a fraction of what she and the majority of you have been through, I...don't blame her if that was the case...

-most likely-

Alear: "Why, thank you." :)
---
Blake: "............What's on your mind, Artemis?"
---
Hinoka: "Well, if that's your mindset, make some space for my arrows to fly through, Undyne!" -ready to shoot-
---
Byleth: "Likewise..."

Ingrid: "I'm not finding much in this world anymore..."

Rook: "Then where are we going?"

Ingrid: "Back to Chaldea. There is no point in combing through the omniverse as the moment the other Magical Girls will make themselves known, I'm sure at least one of Chaldea's associates, be it the Time Patrol, the TSAB or the Magic High Commission among others, will detect them much earlier than our relatively primitive method would..."

Rook: "...I hate that you're right..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yes-

Ren: "Oh, they do? We could look at those stores too then."
---
Phosphy: "Sure is, Sparky!" :grin: "Oh yeah, I called your big bro Sparky and he likes the name." :p
---
-it truly motivates her!-
Penny: "Sieg and I visited one recently. The weapons and armor being made there ranged from medieval-style to the latest in combat technology!"
___

Pichu: "(You have a name now, too?!)" :surprised:

Sparky: "(And it's a name I'm proud of!)"

__

-But for now, she gotta rest-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Sieg and I visited one recently. The weapons and armor being made there ranged from medieval-style to the latest in combat technology!"
___

Pichu: "(You have a name now, too?!)" :surprised:

Sparky: "(And it's a name I'm proud of!)"

__

-But for now, she gotta rest-
Ruby: -GASP IN HAPPY-
---
Phsophy: "Do you have one?"
---
-and rest she does-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The tragic but bittersweet arc ending is still a strong one, imo.
Yeah that's kinda why too
Star: "It's nice to meet you five!"

-As was the case with Tamamo, who's at least among the surviving Casters...-
___

Penny: "It can also extend a much further distance! This could provide a strong advantage in fights with large group of opponents!"
___

Search the fleet for signs of any stoaways or remaining pirates, everyone. Once that task is complete, we'll set a course for Earth! At long last, the Decepticon army is finally coming back to fully power!
___

Mudkip: "(W-Well, the food here tastes a lot better than most of the stuff I had back at the swamp...)"
___

Mabel: "..." :facepalm:
Kazumi: "Same thing!"
Lily: "So you're really an alternate Jeanne?"
Tart: "I am! I was surprised about her whole situation, but I do find it incredible! It's like being turned into a Guardian Angel~!"
Kazumi: "Like there's many historical people, it's incredible!" :O
Iroha: "If not a bit overwhelming...."
Suzune: "Do I need to remind you of our current assignment?"
Oriko: "I understand that, however, it would be beneficial to be amicable with Queen's daughter"
Kazumi: "Such a complex way of speaking..." :O
Tart: That's right, you girls deserve to have friends, so make them!

-At least Tamamo Cat survived, but not her Summer version-
---
Sieg: "And retractable blades always give out a very awesome impression!"
Gil: "Right?" :p
---
Flamewar: "Atta, new boss~!"
Gnaw: "Gnaw will follow orders" -transforms into his Sharkticon form to munch on any stowaways, as they go in groups to look for any-
---
Sayori: "I can imagine~! It's all been great~" -giggle-
---
Amy: "I think that's actually kind of funny" :p
-and Kamui has started to tease her for it, further showing she's not really worried about Kama anymore-
---
Emblem Marth: "Well said, Artoria. Now, shall we return back to base?"
---
Arval: "Yeah, you sound even more like him now..." :urg:
---
Juri: Hilarious how much more daring she gets when she's around me~
-While Kama doesn't knows how to respond to such teases-
---
Artoria: "It would be for the best now"
---
Draco: "I don't care, as far as I'm concerned, you are an obstacle too..."
---
-Indeed, a little more honest with herself-
___

___

___

-most likely-

---
---
Hinoka: "Well, if that's your mindset, make some space for my arrows to fly through, Undyne!" -ready to shoot-
---

Ingrid: "Back to Chaldea. There is no point in combing through the omniverse as the moment the other Magical Girls will make themselves known, I'm sure at least one of Chaldea's associates, be it the Time Patrol, the TSAB or the Magic High Commission among others, will detect them much earlier than our relatively primitive method would..."

Morrigan: "I wonder what are your skills" -and she didn't mean it the succubus way-
---
Artemis: "I should accompany your girls next time~"
---
Great Leader: -Laughing- "Try blinding me as you might! Soon history is going to change!"

-Kamen Rider J, able to grow largely in size, tried to seize the Great Leader... However, what the Great Leader didn't see about it, was that Hongo was on J's shoulder, and thus Kamen Rider 1 jumped and did a punch at the Great Leader's face that for once, made him yelp in complete pain-

-NOW vulnerable like that, Undyne and Hinoka's shots did get through him and it forced him to cover his eyes-
---
-That is reasonable-

Oriko: "When you say punks in plural, you mean that...?"
Iroha: "Alina wasn't the only one to survive?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Kama doesn't knows how to respond to such teases-
---
Artoria: "It would be for the best now"
---
Draco: "I don't care, as far as I'm concerned, you are an obstacle too..."
---
-Indeed, a little more honest with herself-
-it makes the days more fun :V-
---
-and so they return-

Lilith: "What an incredible battle."
---
Arval: "And I'm not going to make it easy on you." :glare:

Shez: "Damn... not a good start..."
---
-it's entertaining for Juri-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah that's kinda why too

Kazumi: "Same thing!"
Lily: "So you're really an alternate Jeanne?"
Tart: "I am! I was surprised about her whole situation, but I do find it incredible! It's like being turned into a Guardian Angel~!"
Kazumi: "Like there's many historical people, it's incredible!" :O
Iroha: "If not a bit overwhelming...."
Suzune: "Do I need to remind you of our current assignment?"
Oriko: "I understand that, however, it would be beneficial to be amicable with Queen's daughter"
Kazumi: "Such a complex way of speaking..." :O
Tart: That's right, you girls deserve to have friends, so make them!

-At least Tamamo Cat survived, but not her Summer version-
---
Sieg: "And retractable blades always give out a very awesome impression!"
Gil: "Right?" :p
---
Flamewar: "Atta, new boss~!"
Gnaw: "Gnaw will follow orders" -transforms into his Sharkticon form to munch on any stowaways, as they go in groups to look for any-
---
Sayori: "I can imagine~! It's all been great~" -giggle-
---
Amy: "I think that's actually kind of funny" :p
Star: "If you're here to see my mom, I'm guessing it's for diplomatic stuff? I'm not surprised, new allies of Chaldea usually end up deciding to speakwith her and the TSAB pretty quickly." :p

-While some of the other Casters ended up fusing with their original counterparts, who were summoned as other classes-
___

Penny: "These blades are just as cool as Floating Array!" :b:
___

-Will they find anyone aboard the ships?-
___

-Sayori's cheerful attitude causes the Mudkip to smile a bit, cheered up in-turn-

-...He goes back to being a bit saddened a few seconds later, however, as he's still homesick for the swamp he and other Mudkip used to live in...-
___

Mabel: "I guess that's the name he's stuck with, now? At least it's like an alias for his past self."

Ruby: -GASP IN HAPPY-
---
Phsophy: "Do you have one?"
---
-and rest she does-
Penny: "Did you know Eleonora and Gil were collaborating on the shop? Gil mostly sells her inventions to help fund her research and to make use of some of his own items!"
___

Pichu: "(No, and neither do most of our fellow Pikachu...)"
___

That was awesome, Ruby! Kamui made major progress with the full set of her dragon powers 'cause of your advice!

-most likely-

---
---
---

Morrigan: "I wonder what are your skills" -and she didn't mean it the succubus way-
---
---
Great Leader: -Laughing- "Try blinding me as you might! Soon history is going to change!"

-Kamen Rider J, able to grow largely in size, tried to seize the Great Leader... However, what the Great Leader didn't see about it, was that Hongo was on J's shoulder, and thus Kamen Rider 1 jumped and did a punch at the Great Leader's face that for once, made him yelp in complete pain-

-NOW vulnerable like that, Undyne and Hinoka's shots did get through him and it forced him to cover his eyes-
---
-That is reasonable-

-Will Morrigan challenge Alear to a spar?-
___

-How do Blake and Ata respond to that suggestion?-
___

-Undyne promptly jumps out of the way so Hinoka can shoot her own arrows, but then is surprised by exactly how Hongo's attack affected the Great Leader-

Eh? It's working! Hongo's attacks not only severally damaged him, but weakened him enough for our attacks to be effective, too1

___

'Fraid not. Only Isabeau kicked the bucket.

The rest of them are still at large...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-That is reasonable-

___

___

-Undyne promptly jumps out of the way so Hinoka can shoot her own arrows, but then is surprised by exactly how Hongo's attack affected the Great Leader-

Eh? It's working! Hongo's attacks not only severally damaged him, but weakened him enough for our attacks to be effective, too1

___

Alear: "...Is that an invitation to spar?"
---
Blake: "....Surely you have your own things to do, right?"
---
Camilla: "Then we keep at it." -in her bunny outfit, she attacks with... an egg?-
---
Byleth: -shows the picture- "Seems none of you really left..."

Penny: "Did you know Eleonora and Gil were collaborating on the shop? Gil mostly sells her inventions to help fund her research and to make use of some of his own items!"
___

Pichu: "(No, and neither do most of our fellow Pikachu...)"
___

That was awesome, Ruby! Kamui made major progress with the full set of her dragon powers 'cause of your advice!
(Gil being a shop runner is totally a Samurai Remnant reference, isn't it?)

Yang: "I didn't think that boy would run a shop..."
---
Phosphora: "Maybe one day, Fate could give you one."
---
Ruby: "Well, I'm glad tohear." Your legacy carries on in some way, Maria.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it makes the days more fun :V-
---
-and so they return-

Lilith: "What an incredible battle."
---
Arval: "And I'm not going to make it easy on you." :glare:

Shez: "Damn... not a good start..."
---
-it's entertaining for Juri-
-Heh, no doubt in that. She gets why Camilla loves to tease others, even if in a very different way-
---
Artoria: "Huh, you witnessed it?"
---
Draco: "I good, I need to know all your capabilities in order to find your weaknesses. That way, I'll make you're erased from my path as well..."
Musashi: "...Honestly, I didn't expect any less..."
---
-Heh, good reason why-
Star: "If you're here to see my mom, I'm guessing it's for diplomatic stuff? I'm not surprised, new allies of Chaldea usually end up deciding to speakwith her and the TSAB pretty quickly." :p

-While some of the other Casters ended up fusing with their original counterparts, who were summoned as other classes-
___

Penny: "These blades are just as cool as Floating Array!" :b:
___

-Will they find anyone aboard the ships?-
___

-Sayori's cheerful attitude causes the Mudkip to smile a bit, cheered up in-turn-

-...He goes back to being a bit saddened a few seconds later, however, as he's still homesick for the swamp he and other Mudkip used to live in...-
___

Mabel: "I guess that's the name he's stuck with, now? At least it's like an alias for his past self."
Oriko: -Nodded- "I was told that perhaps my clairvoyant abilities could be of use to her"
Tart: Not a lie, but that's only part of it~

-Indeed, what a fate...-
---
Gil: "You're welcome for that!"
---
-For a now a bunch of deactivated bodies, the majority from pirates, a few from prisoners the pirates caught...-
---
Sayori: "...Aw, what's wrong?"
---
Amy: "Well, it's better than to tell her his her future son"
___

___

___

---
---
Camilla: "Then we keep at it." -in her bunny outfit, she attacks with... an egg?-
---
Morrigan: "Of course~ I can recognize a powerful warrior when I see one"
---
Artemis: "Well, there's Darling, but not here"
---
Great Leader: "You get in my way again!" -tried to run over them, but Hongo managed to kick him from his back, allowing him more vulnerable to Camilla's attack-
---
-Tart is relieved to hear Isabeau is gone... But then sees the picture-
Tart: "Minou..."
Suzune: "That damned Kagari is still out there?!"
Oriko: "Hm, Sasa Yuuki will without question, keep trying to brainwash others..."
Iroha: "T-This is really bad!"
Kazumi: "And I was hoping Kanna learned her lesson..."
Yeah, that was the idea and I even referenced the candy in his image LOL

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Heh, no doubt in that. She gets why Camilla loves to tease others, even if in a very different way-
---
Artoria: "Huh, you witnessed it?"
---
Draco: "I good, I need to know all your capabilities in order to find your weaknesses. That way, I'll make you're erased from my path as well..."
Musashi: "...Honestly, I didn't expect any less..."
---
-Heh, good reason why-
-pretty much so- :p
---
Lilith: "Someone had to get you back home." :)
---
Arval: "Well good news for me, I don't have any weaknesses."
---
-it's her MO- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: -Nodded- "I was told that perhaps my clairvoyant abilities could be of use to her"
Tart: Not a lie, but that's only part of it~

-Indeed, what a fate...-
---
Gil: "You're welcome for that!"
---
-For a now a bunch of deactivated bodies, the majority from pirates, a few from prisoners the pirates caught...-
---
Sayori: "...Aw, what's wrong?"
---
Amy: "Well, it's better than to tell her his her future son"
Star: "Well, one of my magic instructors already has clairvoyance powers, but even he can't predict or foresee everything, so another seer would honestly be a lot of help..."

-It's partly why Moon believes Glossaryck is sadly just deceased, as most other deaths she's witnessed or gone through in her lifetime have been permanent-
___

Penny: "I might not be able to equip both sets of blades at the same time, but these might serve as a useful alternative to Floating Array depending on the situation or a foe's abilities..."
___

-So no Cybertronians that are still standing...-
___

Mudkip: "(I-I'm okay!)"

___

Dipper: "Once again, the butterfly effect has to be taken into consideration."

Yang: "I didn't think that boy would run a shop..."
---
Phosphora: "Maybe one day, Fate could give you one."
---
Ruby: "Well, I'm glad tohear." Your legacy carries on in some way, Maria.
(I wouldn't have been surprised, but Digi confirmed it. :p)

Penny: "He claimed he opened one because was bored." :ohwell:
___

Pichu: "(Fate? But...she's not my Trainer...)"

Sparky: "(Has anyone taken you in as a Trainer yet?)"

Pichu: "(...No...)" -Sadly looks down-
___

-Perhaps not through the Silver Eyes, but through the same teaching methods and requirements to use powers connected to one's emotional state and desire to protect others...-

---
---
---
---
---
Great Leader: "You get in my way again!" -tried to run over them, but Hongo managed to kick him from his back, allowing him more vulnerable to Camilla's attack-
---
Oriko: "Hm, Sasa Yuuki will without question, keep trying to brainwash others..."
A spar? I might take a break to watch a kickass showdown. :p

___

-They'll probably be going back home in a few days, so they could say they don't plan on going camping again for a while as an excuse- :V
___

-While Undyne sends a rain of hydrokinetic spears at him from above!-
___

You deserve to know that we're organized some search parties to go look for them, but I doubt they're even in this same dimension anymore...

Don't worry, those psycho jerks aren't about to cause any more bloodshed on OUR watch!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-pretty much so- :p
---
Lilith: "Someone had to get you back home." :)
---
Arval: "Well good news for me, I don't have any weaknesses."
---
-it's her MO- :V
-But in any case now...-
---
Artoria: "That is logical..."
Mordred: "I totally rocked it, huh?" :p
---
Draco: "Everyone does, you just need to find it out..."
---
-Indeed- :V -But this makes her feel kind of comfortable with the Saint-
Star: "Well, one of my magic instructors already has clairvoyance powers, but even he can't predict or foresee everything, so another seer would honestly be a lot of help..."

-It's partly why Moon believes Glossaryck is sadly just deceased, as most other deaths she's witnessed or gone through in her lifetime have been permanent-
___

Penny: "I might not be able to equip both sets of blades at the same time, but these might serve as a useful alternative to Floating Array depending on the situation or a foe's abilities..."
___

-So no Cybertronians that are still standing...-
___

Mudkip: "(I-I'm okay!)"

___

Dipper: "Once again, the butterfly effect has to be taken into consideration."
Oriko: "To be clear, I can't control when I get visions. Still, I can see why they would find another clairvoyant useful"
Tart: "In that case, may you please show us the Queen's headquarters?-

-All in all, she's not in the best mood...-
-Also how is Marco? Still in Mewni?-
---
Gil: "Then I take it you're paying now?" :p
---
-Seems the case... That should be good, right?-
---
Sayori: "Aw, are you sure?"
---
Amy: "...She seems infatuated? Ooooooh no..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "To be clear, I can't control when I get visions. Still, I can see why they would find another clairvoyant useful"
Tart: "In that case, may you please show us the Queen's headquarters?-

-All in all, she's not in the best mood...-
-Also how is Marco? Still in Mewni?-
---
Gil: "Then I take it you're paying now?" :p
---
-Seems the case... That should be good, right?-
---
Sayori: "Aw, are you sure?"
---
Amy: "...She seems infatuated? Ooooooh no..."
Star: "Sure thing! She might be busy signing royal decrees, but she'll probably make time for a diplomatic meeting with new friends of Chaldea!"

-He's still on Mewni, but he's preparing to leave to return to Earth soon...-

(Part of me wishes I still had Ruberiot, Fooldoke and Mime Girl participate in the Battle for Mewni arc. They become legitimately good friends of his and show up several more times later, but I felt I had enough characters to manage to begin with and that they would've dragged the arc out. This was, of course, before the arc ended up lasting like a year and half before Toffee was defeated lmao).
___

Penny: "Consider this the sale made! Oh, wait a minute, I actually did not see any price tag on the set. How much does the full set cost?" :lol:
___

-It means Tidal Wave can be revived without issue or additional conflicts...-
___

Mudkip: "(I'm sure, d-don't worry!)"

(Poor thing's still homesick...)
___

Mabel: "Ewwwwwwwwww!" :urg:

Dipper: "Remember when I said things would get worse for a while? This is what I was referring to..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-They'll probably be going back home in a few days, so they could say they don't plan on going camping again for a while as an excuse- :V
___

___

You deserve to know that we're organized some search parties to go look for them, but I doubt they're even in this same dimension anymore...

Don't worry, those psycho jerks aren't about to cause any more bloodshed on OUR watch!
Alear: "Well, I might need to change... and get my Ring. But I don't see the issue with doing this." :)
---
Blake: "Well, I think we're done with camping for this trip." :lol:
---
Camilla:

---
Byleth: "Seems you still have work to do..."

(I wouldn't have been surprised, but Digi confirmed it. :p)

Penny: "He claimed he opened one because was bored." :ohwell:
___

Pichu: "(Fate? But...she's not my Trainer...)"

Sparky: "(Has anyone taken you in as a Trainer yet?)"

Pichu: "(...No...)" -Sadly looks down-
___

-Perhaps not through the Silver Eyes, but through the same teaching methods and requirements to use powers connected to one's emotional state and desire to protect others...-
Yang: "That sounds like him." :p

-Kanna probably helps run it too-
---
Phosphy: "I;m sure you'll find someone who's willing to train you." :)
---
-it makes her so glad...-

-But in any case now...-
---
Artoria: "That is logical..."
Mordred: "I totally rocked it, huh?" :p
---
Draco: "Everyone does, you just need to find it out..."
---
-Indeed- :V -But this makes her feel kind of comfortable with the Saint-
-what goes on now?-
---
Lilith: "You... certainly got rocked." :lol:
---
Arval: "And that means you have one too." :smirk:
---
-it... really does-

Juri: Only I get this side of her, don't I?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "That sounds like him." :p

-Kanna probably helps run it too-
---
Phosphy: "I;m sure you'll find someone who's willing to train you." :)
---
-it makes her so glad...-
Penny: "He still runs the store quite politely and is helpful to customers, however!" :)

-That also wouldn't be surprising lol-
___

Pichu: "(D-Do you really think so...?)"

Sparky: "(Positive.)" :)
___

Are ya surprised that it worked?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "He still runs the store quite politely and is helpful to customers, however!" :)

-That also wouldn't be surprising lol-
___

Pichu: "(D-Do you really think so...?)"

Sparky: "(Positive.)" :)
___

Are ya surprised that it worked?
Yang: "Oh, that's good to know." :)
---
Phosphy: "What he said." :p
---
Ruby: "Honestly... a little bit?" :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I hate my laptop

___

___

___

Alear: "Well, I might need to change... and get my Ring. But I don't see the issue with doing this." :)
---
---
Camilla:

---
Morrigan: "A ring?"
---
Artemis: "Next time then~"
---
-Both attacks distracting him enough for Hongo to land a series of punches and make the Great Leadrr vulnerable-

-At the same time, Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Ryuki were both riding dragons that launched streams of fire at the Great Leader, which if Kanna would have been there, she would have found them awesome-
---
Suzune: "I will make sure she's put down for good"

Tart: "...But how did they get a pictograph this exact so quick?" -it's then they remember Tart isn't just from the 1400s, she's also not a Servant so she wouldn't know a thibg about photography-
Star: "Sure thing! She might be busy signing royal decrees, but she'll probably make time for a diplomatic meeting with new friends of Chaldea!"

-He's still on Mewni, but he's preparing to leave to return to Earth soon...-

(Part of me wishes I still had Ruberiot, Fooldoke and Mime Girl participate in the Battle for Mewni arc. They become legitimately good friends of his and show up several more times later, but I felt I had enough characters to manage to begin with and that they would've dragged the arc out. This was, of course, before the arc ended up lasting like a year and half before Toffee was defeated lmao).
___

Penny: "Consider this the sale made! Oh, wait a minute, I actually did not see any price tag on the set. How much does the full set cost?" :lol:
___

-It means Tidal Wave can be revived without issue or additional conflicts...-
___

Mudkip: "(I'm sure, d-don't worry!)"

(Poor thing's still homesick...)
___

Mabel: "Ewwwwwwwwww!" :urg:

Dipper: "Remember when I said things would get worse for a while? This is what I was referring to..."
Oriko: "We thank you for your assistance"
Iroha: "I hope we get along too..."
Kazumi: "Let's-a go now~!"
-Suzune only rolled her eyes-

-Maybe he will cross paths with the people above?-
(Can''t say I blame ya)
---
Gil: "Well it's [expensive price]"
---
-Indeed, and it seems Flamewar was already in the cleanup of getting rid of all the pirate insginias around his interiors-
---
Sayori: "It's alright if there's something you don't want to talk about"
---
-Of course, Marty ain't taking that well, even as he's invited to dinner with her family-
-what goes on now?-
---
Lilith: "You... certainly got rocked." :lol:
---
Arval: "And that means you have one too." :smirk:
---
-it... really does-

Juri: Only I get this side of her, don't I?
-Well, right now Draco remains in denial despite Kama pointing the obvious-
---
Mordred: "Heh, great" :p
---
Draco: "As if I'd let it be known..."
---
-Not even Kamui does....-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well, right now Draco remains in denial despite Kama pointing the obvious-
---
Mordred: "Heh, great" :p
---
Draco: "As if I'd let it be known..."
---
-Not even Kamui does....-
-which amuses Palutena-
---
Emblem Roy: "I think that meant she saw you lose..."
---
Arval: "No worries. I have powers crafted to kill a Goddess, so you should be nothing." :p
---
-and Kamui is another person she's very honest with too...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "We thank you for your assistance"
Iroha: "I hope we get along too..."
Kazumi: "Let's-a go now~!"
-Suzune only rolled her eyes-

-Maybe he will cross paths with the people above?-
(Can''t say I blame ya)
---
Gil: "Well it's [expensive price]"
---
-Indeed, and it seems Flamewar was already in the cleanup of getting rid of all the pirate insginias around his interiors-
---
Sayori: "It's alright if there's something you don't want to talk about"
---
-Of course, Marty ain't taking that well, even as he's invited to dinner with her family-
Star: "No problem! Maybe we can all hang out some time?"

-He might since he's still at the castle-

(I might still try to have them turn up by saying they were in the background, or during a separate attempt to free River by Marco.)
___

I FEEL LIKE MY [manner of speech] JUST GOT [ripped off] !!

Penny: "..." -Checks her wallet to see how much money she has-
___

-Aquamarine herself was aiding with the task, as a sign that she doesn't just sit around and bark orders as a leader-
___

Mudkip: "(W-Well...)"
___

Mabel: "It'd be rude to say no, but also hyper awkward to have to accept and go there..."

Yang: "Oh, that's good to know." :)
---
Phosphy: "What he said." :p
---
Ruby: "Honestly... a little bit?" :lol:
Penny: "He even permits weapon testing in a training facility there!"

-Gil might still have an ego, but he's certainly far kinder than his adult Archer counterpart ever was-
___

Sparky: "(You're already tough for a Pichu, and you've already made some new friends, right? I know there are tons of people here who'd love to be your Trainer.)" :)

Pichu: "(...)" :) "(Th-Thank you, you two!)"
___

Only a little bit?

---
---
Camilla:

---
---
---
-Both attacks distracting him enough for Hongo to land a series of punches and make the Great Leadrr vulnerable-

-At the same time, Kqmen Ruder Wizard and Kamen Rider Ryuki were both riding dragons that launched streams of fire at the Great Leader, which if Kanna would have been there, she would have found them awesome-
---

Tart: "...But how did they get a pictograph this exact so quick?" -it's then they remember Tart isn't just from the 1400s, she's also not a Servant so she wouldn't know a thibg about photography-
It's basically a type of power ring. She'll probably explain before the battle starts.
___

-Ata and Blake internally relieved, yet also worried?-
___

-Rockruff used Rock Slide!-

-Moana used Hydro Pump!-
___

and here i thought Flowey and Chara were bad...

...Right, you were born several centuries ago. Long story short, photography's a lot easier in the present than it used to be. :p

All thanks to the advancement of modern technology!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-which amuses Palutena-
---
Emblem Roy: "I think that meant she saw you lose..."
---
Arval: "No worries. I have powers crafted to kill a Goddess, so you should be nothing." :p
---
-and Kamui is another person she's very honest with too...-
-What are her thoughts on Draco?-
---
Mordred: "...Ah"
---
Draco: "All that says is that I need to examine you further..."
---
-So it says a lot of how Martha perceives Juri-
Star: "No problem! Maybe we can all hang out some time?"

-He might since he's still at the castle-

(I might still try to have them turn up by saying they were in the background, or during a separate attempt to free River by Marco.)
___

I FEEL LIKE MY [manner of speech] JUST GOT [ripped off] !!

Penny: "..." -Checks her wallet to see how much money she has-
___

doesn't just sit around and bark orders as a leader-
___

Mudkip: "(W-Well...)"
___

Mabel: "It'd be rude to say no, but also hyper awkward to have to accept and go there..."
Suzune: "I doubt it"
Kazumi: "I'd love it!" -they both said at the same time-
Iroha: "...I wouldn't mind"
Oriko: "As I previously mentioned, it'd be wise to be amiable with the princess"
Lily: "You're not forced to though... Ah, but Queen Moon!"

-And maybe soon too!-

(Makes sense)
---
KEK
-It's thankfully enough!-
---
-And the other Cons do appreciate that, certainly much more than Starscream would have done-
---
Sayori: "Hm?"
---
-Of course, this leads to jokes of Marty recognising stuff and the family being confused at some of the stuff he says-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

-At the same time, Kqmen Ruder Wizard and Kamen Rider Ryuki were both riding dragons that launched streams of fire at the Great Leader, which if Kanna would have been there, she would have found them awesome-
---

It's basically a type of power ring. She'll probably explain before the battle starts.
___

___

-Moana used Hydro Pump!-
___

...Right, you were born several centuries ago. Long story short, photography's a lot easier in the present than it used to be. :p

Alear: "If you want me at my best, you want me to get that Ring... and maybe my Bracelet." :p
---
-Blake sure is-
---
Azura: Would that be enough...
---
Byleth: "We have new priorities, I suppose..."

-would Ingrid sense anything new before leaving, Digi?-

Penny: "He even permits weapon testing in a training facility there!"

-Gil might still have an ego, but he's certainly far kinder than his adult Archer counterpart ever was-
___

Sparky: "(You're already tough for a Pichu, and you've already made some new friends, right? I know there are tons of people here who'd love to be your Trainer.)" :)

Pichu: "(...)" :) "(Th-Thank you, you two!)"
___

Only a little bit?
Ruby: "That's so cool!"
---
Phosphy: "Anytime." :p -ruffles the Pichu's hair-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, only that much..." :lol:

-What are her thoughts on Draco?-
---
Mordred: "...Ah"
---
Draco: "All that says is that I need to examine you further..."
---
-So it says a lot of how Martha perceives Juri-
Palu: *She's harmless now. She just doesn't know it yet."
---
Emblem Marth: "Let's go back." :)
---
Arval: "Good luck with that."
---
-the two are good sparring partners and now they're drinking buddies...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "I doubt it"
Kazumi: "I'd love it!" -they both said at the same time-
Iroha: "...I wouldn't mind"
Oriko: "As I previously mentioned, it'd be wise to be amiable with the princess"
Lily: "You're not forced to though... Ah, but Queen Moon!"

-And maybe soon too!-

(Makes sense)
---
KEK
-It's thankfully enough!-
---
-And the other Cons do appreciate that, certainly much more than Starscream would have done-
---
Sayori: "Hm?"
---
-Of course, this leads to jokes of Marty recognising stuff and the family being confused at some of the stuff he says-
Star: "Yeah, don't you five still need to talk to her?"

-Shortly after they talk with Star and Lily?-
___

Penny: "Oh, I have more than enough money immediately available to purchase the set!" :b:
___

As far as we can tell, that should be all of these old pirate insignias!
___

Mudkip: "(I...I miss my old home...)" :urg:
___

Mabel: "He's not helping..."

Ruby: "That's so cool!"
---
Phosphy: "Anytime." :p -ruffles the Pichu's hair-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, only that much..." :lol:
(There's some weapons here as well, but everything in this store looks older or more old-fashion in style.)
___

-The Pichu giggled at that-

Sparky: :grin:
___

...Gonna be totally honest, you sound kinda nervous again. You okay, girl?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(There's some weapons here as well, but everything in this store looks older or more old-fashion in style.)
___

-The Pichu giggled at that-

Sparky: :grin:
___

...Gonna be totally honest, you sound kinda nervous again. You okay, girl?
Ruby: -already in the store-

Weiss: :rolleyes:
---
Phosphy: "Cutie." :p
---
Ruby: "I'm fine. I just... didn't expect to be so helpful immediately."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: -already in the store-

Weiss: :rolleyes:
---
Phosphy: "Cutie." :p
---
Ruby: "I'm fine. I just... didn't expect to be so helpful immediately."
(...I'm not particularly surprised.) :p

___

Pichu: "(You seem really kind as well, Miss Phosphora!)" :b:
___

Yeah, I gotta admit, I'm surprised Kamui made major progress so quickly...Apparently, she hadn't made like, any progress with her training, she only ever accidentally accessed more of her dragon powers once last Halloween when she saw people and some of her friends in danger. That was several months ago...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...I'm not particularly surprised.) :p

___

Pichu: "(You seem really kind as well, Miss Phosphora!)" :b:
___

Yeah, I gotta admit, I'm surprised Kamui made major progress so quickly...Apparently, she hadn't made like, any progress with her training, she only ever accidentally accessed more of her dragon powers once last Halloween when she saw people and some of her friends in danger. That was several months ago...
Weiss: "Neither am I. Let's go in."
---
Phosphora: "Thanks, little one~"
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I'm glad I could help then." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Neither am I. Let's go in."
---
Phosphora: "Thanks, little one~"
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I'm glad I could help then." :)
-Are they at Gil's store or the one with all the old-fashioned items?-
___

-If no one else, Phosphora might be a good person to take in the Pichu in since she's already training her older brother-

-But at the same time, Phosphora confident that Fate might just want to take the younger Electric-Pokemon in, not without reason given that they got along rather well when the Pokemon group first spoke to her-
___

Kamui might be older and more experienced, but ya still gave her some truly solid training advice! Take pride in that! :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Are they at Gil's store or the one with all the old-fashioned items?-
___

-If no one else, Phosphora might be a good person to take in the Pichu in since she's already training her older brother-

-But at the same time, Phosphora confident that Fate might just want to take the younger Electric-Pokemon in, not without reason given that they got along rather well when the Pokemon group first spoke to her-
___

Kamui might be older and more experienced, but ya still gave her some truly solid training advice! Take pride in that! :grin:
-the latter for now-
---
-oh, absolutely yeah-

-if things with Fate don't work out, she might pick the Pichu-
---
Ruby: "I... I might do just that." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

-Moana used Hydro Pump!-
___

Alear: "If you want me at my best, you want me to get that Ring... and maybe my Bracelet." :p
---
-Blake sure is-
---
---

Morrigan: "Sounds interesting~"
---
-Atalanta totally is-
---
-No, the Great Leader roaring as he attempted to grab people to squish them-
---
Martha: "Those girls and the Lich... And I hope they aren't as dangerous as the latter"
-Tart is awed by what she justgot told-
Iroha: "I don't know much about you... But I promise I'll help you in all you need!"

-Surprisingly, there is a new magical signal-
Palu: *She's harmless now. She just doesn't know it yet."
---
Emblem Marth: "Let's go back." :)
---
Arval: "Good luck with that."
---
-the two are good sparring partners and now they're drinking buddies...-
Kama: How much you give her until she realizes it?
---
-Both British gals nodded and went!-
---
Draco: "The same can be said to you..."
---
-Who would have thought?-
Star: "Yeah, don't you five still need to talk to her?"

-Shortly after they talk with Star and Lily?-
___

Penny: "Oh, I have more than enough money immediately available to purchase the set!" :b:
___

As far as we can tell, that should be all of these old pirate insignias!
___

Mudkip: "(I...I miss my old home...)" :urg:
___

Mabel: "He's not helping..."
Tart: "Correct"
Lily: "Then we'll get you to her!"
-Oh absolutely-
---
Gil: "Good for you then~"
---
Blackarachnia: "On the least it seems they had valuables we can trade for more useful stuff"
---
Sayori: "...Oh..."
---
-Cue the "He I've seen this one" scene that's a meme today-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: How much you give her until she realizes it?
---
-Both British gals nodded and went!-
---
Draco: "The same can be said to you..."
---
-Who would have thought?-
Palutena: I say she falls around Christmas. :p
---
-and so did the Emblems-
---
Arval: -smug- "I don't needluck." :p
---
-Juri definitely enjoyed this privilege :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tart: "Correct"
Lily: "Then we'll get you to her!"
-Oh absolutely-
---
Gil: "Good for you then~"
---
Blackarachnia: "On the least it seems they had valuables we can trade for more useful stuff"
---
Sayori: "...Oh..."
---
-Cue the "He I've seen this one" scene that's a meme today-
Star: "To my mom's office!"

-Star's still wearing one of her fancy princess dresses, but a more practical one so that running and walking is much easier-
___

-Penny immediately passes some of said money over to Gil-

-If he counts it, it's exactly the full the price, no more, no less, down to any extra cents the high tech swords cost. It took her only a second, if not less to count out the individual dollars and cents she has on hand needed to pay the exact cost of the sword-
___

But who would we trade these supplies with?
___

Mudkip: "(The Pokemon here are from so many different places, none of us know for sure where we used to live...And neither does anyone else here...)"

These Pokemon didn't just used to live in the wild, but across several different planets. Unless they know the name of the planet or entire dimension that they're from...returning most of them home is pretty highly unlikely...

-Said loud enough for Sayori to hear, but not loud enough for the Mudkip to hear-

___

Dipper: "Just like how this movie's a classic in the present." :p

-the latter for now-
---
-oh, absolutely yeah-

-if things with Fate don't work out, she might pick the Pichu-
---
Ruby: "I... I might do just that." :)
-There's tons of medieval weapons, plus a few older models of firearms and cannons, in addition to several antiques-
___

-The only reason Pichu and Sparky haven't asked is because the former looks up to Fate as a role model and fellow electric-based attack user-
___

-The fact that she was even able to pass on some of the same knowledge and lessons that Maria taught her when she was alive...-

---
-Blake sure is-
---
---

---
-Atalanta totally is-
---
---
Martha: "Those girls and the Lich... And I hope they aren't as dangerous as the latter"
Iroha: "I don't know much about you... But I promise I'll help you in all you need!"

-Will Morrigan accept that challenge?-
___

-Current thoughts of the two?-
___

-Undyne punches the currently gargantuan Great Leader hands to try and free herself-
___

If they are, ae know that at least two versions of the Lich were destroyed without the effects of the frtiz. We'll defeat them, too!

We are all members of an interdimensional defense organization. We call ourselves...Chaldea.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: I say she falls around Christmas. :p
---
-and so did the Emblems-
---
Arval: -smug- "I don't needluck." :p
---
-Juri definitely enjoyed this privilege :V-
Kama: Heh, that sounds so ironic~
---
-Good thing-
-Seems they have bonded further with their wielders-
---
Draco: -Simply replied with a scoff-
---
-Heh, good for her- :V
Star: "To my mom's office!"

-Star's still wearing one of her fancy princess dresses, but a more practical one so that running and walking is much easier-
___

-Penny immediately passes some of said money over to Gil-

-If he counts it, it's exactly the full the price, no more, no less, down to any extra cents the high tech swords cost. It took her only a second, if not less to count out the individual dollars and cents she has on hand needed to pay the exact cost of the sword-
___

But who would we trade these supplies with?
___

Mudkip: "(The Pokemon here are from so many different places, none of us know for sure where we used to live...And neither does anyone else here...)"

These Pokemon didn't just used to live in the wild, but across several different planets. Unless they know the name of the planet or entire dimension that they're from...returning most of them home is pretty highly unlikely...

-Said loud enough for Sayori to hear, but not loud enough for the Mudkip to hear-

___

Dipper: "Just like how this movie's a classic in the present." :p
-Good for her! So she and Lily would go guide the magical girls through!-
---
Gil: "As expected from a robot of your caliver, you calculate well"
Sieg: "I say it's a good talent"
---
Slipstream: "Anything that isn't Quintessons is fine by me"
---
Sayori: "...Aw, goodness. I didn't realize it..."
---
Amy: "Funny how things work" :p
-Later Marty would try to visit Doc from that era!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good for her! So she and Lily would go guide the magical girls through!-
---
Gil: "As expected from a robot of your caliver, you calculate well"
Sieg: "I say it's a good talent"
---
Slipstream: "Anything that isn't Quintessons is fine by me"
---
Sayori: "...Aw, goodness. I didn't realize it..."
---
Amy: "Funny how things work" :p
-Later Marty would try to visit Doc from that era!-
-Do they run across Marco on the way?-
___

Penny: "I was built to a person, but also to fight and to be highly intelligent. My equivalent of a mind is still a computer, after all." :lol:

-That being said, she still retains her advanced knowledge when in her human form in the Dark World, so her swift calculating abilities and extensive scientific knowledge very much do still count as talents-
___

Or Velbers, for that matter, if any besides the one among Chaldea's ranks still remain...

-I forget, was Aquamarine told about the Quintessons at some point? And if not, would she been told about them by the Decepticons off-screen by now?-

___

It's not your fault, girl. Besides the scientists and Rulers, who've been trying to help them out, only the people who've been giving Pokemon guides around the base really know just how lost and far separated from home they are...
___

Mabel: "Are they gonna find young Doc? Like we met a bunch of our friends in Gravity Falls when they were younger?"

Dipper: "We may have had to time travel on two separate adventures..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Atalanta totally is-
---
---

-Will Morrigan accept that challenge?-
___

-Current thoughts of the two?-
___

-Undyne punches the currently gargantuan Great Leader hands to try and free herself-
___

If they are, ae know that at least two versions of the Lich were destroyed without the effects of the frtiz. We'll defeat them, too!

We are all members of an interdimensional defense organization. We call ourselves...Chaldea.
-sounds like she might-

Harley: A Ring AND a Bracelet? Why does she have two Emblems?
---
Blake: We did this to escape her...
---
-Azura tries a discomfort song :V-

Emblem Camilla: "If you want to Engage again, my dear friend, you may go ahead~ Or you can wait until a better time~"
---
Byleth: -staring at the Magical Girls-

Ingrid: "Huh? Perhaps we can stay here after all..."
Rook: "Sensed something too, huh?"
D.D.: -is confused-

-There's tons of medieval weapons, plus a few older models of firearms and cannons, in addition to several antiques-
___

-The only reason Pichu and Sparky haven't asked is because the former looks up to Fate as a role model and fellow electric-based attack user-
___

-The fact that she was even able to pass on some of the same knowledge and lessons that Maria taught her when she was alive...-
Ruby: "Whoa..."
---
-pretty much-
---
-it makes her so glad, to be honest-

Kama: Heh, that sounds so ironic~
---
-Good thing-
-Seems they have bonded further with their wielders-
---
Draco: -Simply replied with a scoff-
---
-Heh, good for her- :V
Palu: I know, right~?
---
-and what happens once back home?-
---
Arval: -smug-
---
-when what happen?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Whoa..."
---
-pretty much-
---
-it makes her so glad, to be honest-
Penny: "These weapons are similar to many used by the Servants, but I assume without the magical powers or runes most possess."
___

Sparky: "(Have you made any new friends at the Pokemon Center?)"

Pichu: "(Oh, several! A bunch of our other friends that we met at the infirmary are also here, too!)"
___

-Ruby's current thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "These weapons are similar to many used by the Servants, but I assume without the magical powers or runes most possess."
___

Sparky: "(Have you made any new friends at the Pokemon Center?)"

Pichu: "(Oh, several! A bunch of our other friends that we met at the infirmary are also here, too!)"
___

-Ruby's current thoughts?-
Ruby: "So like Jaune's sword back in the Beacon days..."
---
Phosphy: They care so much for one another.
---
Ruby: I'm glad I could help... but it's weird to be the teacher...

Top Bottom