• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Do you know what he looks like? Besides just being a lizard monster."
___

Penny: "If there was, it probably would not currently exist..." :lol:
,___

Help yourselves to some! This calls for a short celebration!
___

Mudkip: "(I...am kinda hungrt...)"
___

Mabel: "Then how is he ever going to...back to the future? Wop-wop!"
Kazumi: "He wore a very elegant suit in the footage we were shown!"
Oriko: "In a way I felt I was watching someone superior in level to my own scheming ways..."
---
Sieg: "But wasn't there a prince of one?"
---
Scrapper: "Well, because you say so"
Skywarp: "Come on, be a little more festive" :p
Barricade: "Just so you know, if anyone break anything, I'll be there"
Franzy: "Like if you don't want some too" :p
Barricade: "Didn't say I didn't" :p
---
Sayori: "...Then I can give you something~!"
---
-Marty wants him to repair the time machine, but Doc tells him that maybe in the future they can get plutonium in whererever, but in the 50s there's no way they can just power it up with what they have-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "He wore a very elegant suit in the footage we were shown!"
Oriko: "In a way I felt I was watching someone superior in level to my own scheming ways..."
---
Sieg: "But wasn't there a prince of one?"
---
Scrapper: "Well, because you say so"
Skywarp: "Come on, be a little more festive" :p
Barricade: "Just so you know, if anyone break anything, I'll be there"
Franzy: "Like if you don't want some too" :p
Barricade: "Didn't say I didn't" :p
---
Sayori: "...Then I can give you something~!"
---
-Marty wants him to repair the time machine, but Doc tells him that maybe in the future they can get plutonium in whererever, but in the 50s there's no way they can just power it up with what they have-
Star: "...That sounds like him, alright...I can't believe it... I mean, I'm not surprised he was doing stuff in other dimensions that even we haven't been to, but what other plans was he up to...?"

Marco: "You're not far off the mark. Toffee was planning something, and every last step of his convoluted plans were usually too complex for anyone to figure out easily..."
___

Penny: "Correct, his name is Ralsei! He is a goat-like Darkner."
___

At this rate, I don't expect any disobedience or insolence! So long as the Gokaigers and Seacons stay out of our way, I don't see what could possibly go wrong with our plans, now!
___

Mudkip: "(You mean like food?)"
___

Mabel: "How the heck are they supposed to find some plutonium, then?!"

Dipper: "No spoilers." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...That sounds like him, alright...I can't believe it... I mean, I'm not surprised he was doing stuff in other dimensions that even we haven't been to, but what other plans was he up to...?"

Marco: "You're not far off the mark. Toffee was planning something, and every last step of his convoluted plans were usually too complex for anyone to figure out easily..."
___

Penny: "Correct, his name is Ralsei! He is a goat-like Darkner."
___

At this rate, I don't expect any disobedience or insolence! So long as the Gokaigers and Seacons stay out of our way, I don't see what could possibly go wrong with our plans, now!
___

Mudkip: "(You mean like food?)"
___

Mabel: "How the heck are they supposed to find some plutonium, then?!"

Dipper: "No spoilers." :p
Suzune: "As long as it concerns us, at least the Incubators are gone"
Iroha: "And thankfully, Lady Ingrid has ensured we can't become witches again..."
Lily: "Really?"
Tart: "Our Soul Gems would darken when we use too much magic or have negative emotions, but so far they haven't"
Kazumi: "See? Look!" -the gems of all five girls are shining brilliantly with no signs of deterioration-
---
Sieg: "Then maybe his Dark World is safe"
---
Steeljaw: -Being forced to work with them- "For what is worth, this isn't all so bad for myself"
Cyclonus: I don't like this either, but better than destroying all of Cybertron...
Clobber: "And hey, it's great that we're getting along too!" :)
---
Sayori: "Yes, like foods~!"
---
-It's then they finally get the idea to use the lightning that will fall under a very specific day soon given they know its location-
Amy: "Well, that's a way to solve things"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "As long as it concerns us, at least the Incubators are gone"
Iroha: "And thankfully, Lady Ingrid has ensured we can't become witches again..."
Lily: "Really?"
Tart: "Our Soul Gems would darken when we use too much magic or have negative emotions, but so far they haven't"
Kazumi: "See? Look!" -the gems of all five girls are shining brilliantly with no signs of deterioration-
---
Sieg: "Then maybe his Dark World is safe"
---
Steeljaw: -Being forced to work with them- "For what is worth, this isn't all so bad for myself"
Cyclonus: I don't like this either, but better than destroying all of Cybertron...
Clobber: "And hey, it's great that we're getting along too!" :)
---
Sayori: "Yes, like foods~!"
---
-It's then they finally get the idea to use the lightning that will fall under a very specific day soon given they know its location-
Amy: "Well, that's a way to solve things"
Star: "...Ingrid did this for you guys...?" :surprised:
___

Penny: "Several others including myself have visited it before with no issue, so I firmly believe that it is!"
___

Most of you have proven your worth already! I trust Lugnut's judgement anyway, so I'm not surprised that you're as dedicated to the cause as he claims! Cyclonus and Steeljaw, however, will both still be monitored for some time...

-Also, much like with Topaz, Aquamarine has a habit of occasionally standing atop Lugnut or Shockwave's head so that she doesn't always have to fly just to speak directly to other Cybertronians, although unlike with Topaz, she never makes cracks any condescending jokes about them as she fully respects and the rest of the Decepticons-

___

Mudkip: "(Umm...What kind of foods?)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, that might just work! Lightning always helps power inventions in sci-fi movies!"

Dipper: "As long as they can accurately calibrate where the most intense parts of the storm are going to fall, they should be able to use the electricity of a single, powerful lightning strike to power the time machine!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...What do you mean by that?
---
Aoko: [In like two days]
-They wonder what's this device?-
---
Artoria: "Thank you for the compliment" -she's not a fan of Juri, but tolerates her-
Mordred: "Heh, no kidding..."
Palu: If you ever get in trouble, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll be glad to help.
---
Shez: [Awesome! :b:]

Arval: "What is that device?"

Shez: "Oh? You mean that phone? It's something I can use to talk to people without needing to be in the same room." :p

Arval: "How wonderful and convenient."
---
-and Juri would've definitely called Mordred out if she was still out to kill her Father, but seeing that it's more of a friendly-ish rivalry means the Korean fighter has nothing to trash talk about :V-

Juri: "Still a little beaten up by all that spice, Martha? Or you good to walk out of this place?"

Penny: "I wonder who the store owner is...:
___

Pichu: "(Well, she's really nice and has cool lightning powers like us, too...)"
___

He does? i mean, I guess I'm not TOTALLY surprised, but...
Weiss: "Let's go look for them then."
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, Fate's pretty cool."
---
Ruby: "You never noticed?"

-Morrigan instantly turrned her wings into a jetpack, grabbed her, then piledrived her-
---
Blake: "It's plentiful after all"
Artemis: "In fact I want to taste some!"
---
-Unfortunately, the efforts were in vain, as the Great Leader succeeded, mutating further as his body became pale, his eyes red, and he grew the limbs of a grasshopper, making Another 1 look even more grotesque-
---
Kazumi: "...You're right. In fact I was thinking that a little ago!"
Tart: "...They would want that"
Iroha: "I just hope they went to a better place now..."

Law of Cycles: "...Homura Akemi? She's not here either, and I'm surprised as well..."
(I'm not sure who to root for yet!)
___

-Will they offer her some of the bear?-
___

...You must be joking ..
___

If they were anything like you guys, I'm sure they are. :) -Knows even Suzune's motive was to prevent more suffering and loss before others mutated into Witches-
Alear: "That definitely threw me off..." -tries to keep her distance for now, then shoots another beam before Engaging with the House Leaders- "But as long as I stand, I have some fight left in me!" -uses Failnaught to shoot an arrow from afar-
---
-they will indeed-
---
Hinoka: "That is the grossest bug I've ever seen..."

Azura: "I definitely need to start stepping up my game here..." -back to her usual outfit, wielding a Blessed Lance-
---
Byleth: "Aren't you afraid about your Soul Gems backfiring?"

Ingrid: "Oh, she's still around? Then that must mean... What about this one?" -shows Madoka-
-Ingrid has suspicions due to the Law of Cycles's voice but with how many people in Chaldea share a voice, she wants to be certain her suspicious are correct-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So this is funny, a 40th anniversary video for Transformers just dropped and just like how I'm planning to do in the thread, the Decepticons HQ in it is Trypticon, Tidal Wave and Scorponok front and center LOL

Screenshot_20240912-083753_YouTube.jpg

Well and the Nemesis from Transformers Prime but that is that show's version of Trypticon... And Gigastorm from Beast Wars II but that's like a super obscure character that's just a Trypticon repaint anyway.
(I'm not sure who to root for yet!)
___

-Will they offer her some of the bear?-
___

...You must be joking ..
___

If they were anything like you guys, I'm sure they are. :) -Knows even Suzune's motive was to prevent more suffering and loss before others mutated into Witches-
Alear: "That definitely threw me off..." -tries to keep her distance for now, then shoots another beam before Engaging with the House Leaders- "But as long as I stand, I have some fight left in me!" -uses Failnaught to shoot an arrow from afar-
---
-they will indeed-
---

Azura: "I definitely need to start stepping up my game here..." -back to her usual outfit, wielding a Blessed Lance-
---

Ingrid: "Oh, she's still around? Then that must mean... What about this one?" -shows Madoka-
-Ingrid has suspicions due to the Law of Cycles's voice but with how many people in Chaldea share a voice, she wants to be certain her suspicious are correct-
-It made Morrigan do the funny sprite, but she got up and began to SOUL FIST-
---
Atalanta: "...Want some?"
Artemis: :D
---
-And the Kamen Riders all began to glitch again-
Great Leader: "I WILL CHANGE HISTORY! THIS WORLD AND MANY SHALL BE IN THE HANDS OF S.H.O.C.K.E.R.!" -using his new limbs to attack from a further reach-
---
-Oriko and Suzune prefer to reserve their own comments on the matter, as they've done plenty of shady things themselves-
Tart: "Backfiring in what way? ...Also, what is that screened device?"
Jeanne: "It's called a cell phone, it's used for communication"
-
Tart gasped-

-True, after all, she sounds a lot like Shuten if she was sober or the Ridees's Eevee-
Law of Cycles: "Eh? Is that... Madoka Kaname?" -surprised tone-
Star: "...Ingrid did this for you guys...?" :surprised:
___

Penny: "Several others including myself have visited it before with no issue, so I firmly believe that it is!"
___

Most of you have proven your worth already! I trust Lugnut's judgement anyway, so I'm not surprised that you're as dedicated to the cause as he claims! Cyclonus and Steeljaw, however, will both still be monitored for some time...

-Also, much like with Topaz, Aquamarine has a habit of occasionally standing atop Lugnut or Shockwave's head so that she doesn't always have to fly just to speak directly to other Cybertronians, although unlike with Topaz, she never makes cracks any condescending jokes about them as she fully respects and the rest of the Decepticons-

___

Mudkip: "(Umm...What kind of foods?)"
___

Mabel: "Ooh, that might just work! Lightning always helps power inventions in sci-fi movies!"

Dipper: "As long as they can accurately calibrate where the most intense parts of the storm are going to fall, they should be able to use the electricity of a single, powerful lightning strike to power the time machine!"
Oriko: "Correct"
Iroha: "I'm glad we don't have to do things like fighting over territories either"
Lily: "Magical girls in toue world did that?"
Suzune: -Nods- "Magical girl brawls were far from uncommon, most seeking Grief Seeds in one territory they would claim and fight for"
---
Sieg: "Then that could do it!"
---
Steeljaw: "A fair assessment, I won't deny"
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron thanks!"
-She might had with Blackout too, was Scorponok (the pet, not the Titan) already used to do that-
---
Sayori: "I like all sorts of foods~! Ah but for you, hmmm..."
---
Amy: "Then they got a few days to prepare for that, that's great!"
-And indeed they're making preparations by now, with Marty telling Doc it's all been weirdsince getting here given the situation with his mom... Which instantly alarms Doc as that could create a paradox where Marty's parents don't get together and he and his siblings stop existing-
Palu: If you ever get in trouble, don't hesitate to tell me. I'll be glad to help.
---
Shez: [Awesome! :b:]

Arval: "What is that device?"

Shez: "Oh? You mean that phone? It's something I can use to talk to people without needing to be in the same room." :p

Arval: "How wonderful and convenient."
---
-and Juri would've definitely called Mordred out if she was still out to kill her Father, but seeing that it's more of a friendly-ish rivalry means the Korean fighter has nothing to trash talk about :V-

Juri: "Still a little beaten up by all that spice, Martha? Or you good to walk out of this place?"
Kama: I... Wouldn't want to bother you...
---
Musashi: "From all over the world in fact!"
Yang: "Well and other worlds given out reach"
---
-How nice of she-
Martha: "Still sober" -and she's not lying, she is tolerating the alcohol well-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So this is funny, a 40th anniversary video for Transfoermers just dropped and just like how I'm planning to do in the thread, the Decepticons HQ in it is Trypticon, Tidal Wave and Scorponok front and center LOL

View attachment 394221

Well and the Nemesis from Transformers Prime but that is that show's version of Trypticon... And Gigastorm from Beast Wars II but that's like a super obscure character that's just a Trypticon repaint anyway.

Oriko: "Correct"
Iroha: "I'm glad we don't have to do things like fighting over territories either"
Lily: "Magical girls in toue world did that?"
Suzune: -Nods- "Magical girl brawls were far from uncommon, most seeking Grief Seeds in one territory they would claim and fight for"
---
Sieg: "Then that could do it!"
---
Steeljaw: "A fair assessment, I won't deny"
Toxitron: "Am Toxitron thanks!"
-She might had with Blackout too, was Scorponok (the pet, not the Titan) already used to do that-
---
Sayori: "I like all sorts of foods~! Ah but for you, hmmm..."
---
Amy: "Then they got a few days to prepare for that, that's great!"
-And indeed they're making preparations by now, with Marty telling Doc it's all been weirdsince getting here given the situation with his mom... Which instantly alarms Doc as that could create a paradox where Marty's parents don't get together and he and his siblings stop existing-
Still a fitting coincidence given three of them are still part of the base and the timing lmao

Marco: "I'm guessing those "Grief Seeds" were also something those Incubators were responsible for?"
___

Penny: "Perhaps we could visit the Dark World soon?"
___

The rest of you have either already proven your worth, or have been verified as trustworthy by some companions of your here. Just as I told Flamewar earlier, welcome back to the Decepticons!

-It just depends on which of those Decepticons is nearby at the time, or who she's working on a mission with-

___

Mudkip: -Thinking over whether he wants something like the bugs or fish he used to eat or some of the fancier stuff Chaldea makes-
___

Dipper; "Remember when I mentioned them having to worry about the Butterfly Effect? This is a potential case of that."

Mabel: "So now Marty has to work on getting his parents together in the past while Doc works on the machine?!"

Weiss: "Let's go look for them then."
---
Phosphora: "Yeah, Fate's pretty cool."
---
Ruby: "You never noticed?"
Stan: -Pops up from behind the front desk- "WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO A WORLD OF ANCIENT MYSTERIES!"

-Winter was startled and jumps-
___

Pichu: "(Are you friends with her, Miss Phosphora?)"
___

Oh, of course I noticed! He talks about how great he and all of his friends are every single day using that exact same "great' terminology! :laugh: I guess I just didn't realize just how highly he thought of me as a mentor...

---
-they will indeed-
---

---

---
---
Great Leader: "I WILL CHANGE HISTORY! THIS WORLD AND MANY SHALL BE IN THE HANDS OF S.H.O.C.K.E.R.!" -using his new limbs to attack from a further reach-
---
-Oriko and Suzune prefer to reserve their own comments on the matter, as they've done plenty of shady things themselves-
-
Tart gasped-

-True, after all, she sounds a lot like Shuten if she was sober or the Ridees's Eevee-
-Does the Soul Fist land?-
___

-More cooked bear is served!-
___

-The Underground Monsters were hitting the Great Leader with everything they've got...-

-...But do anyone's attacks have any effects at all unless Hongo is able to land at least one attack shortly beforehand?-
___

-Sans suspects that might be the case,, but given how awful things were in their world because of the Incubators and their tricks, he won't judge them too harshly-

...You've really got a lot of modern tech to catch up with.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Still a fitting coincidence given three of them are still part of the base and the timing lmao

Marco: "I'm guessing those "Grief Seeds" were also something those Incubators were responsible for?"
___

Penny: "Perhaps we could visit the Dark World soon?"
___

The rest of you have either already proven your worth, or have been verified as trustworthy by some companions of your here. Just as I told Flamewar earlier, welcome back to the Decepticons!

-It just depends on which of those Decepticons is nearby at the time, or who she's working on a mission with-

___

Mudkip: -Thinking over whether he wants something like the bugs or fish he used to eat or some of the fancier stuff Chaldea makes-
___

Dipper; "Remember when I mentioned them having to worry about the Butterfly Effect? This is a potential case of that."

Mabel: "So now Marty has to work on getting his parents together in the past while Doc works on the machine?!"
Indeed LOL, also cleaner picture. Yeah, Titans big.
1726165966763.png

Oriko: "They are what the Soul Gems of magical girls became after turning into Witches. They're dropped by killing them, and placing them on Soul Gems allows to purify the latter"
Iroha: "A lot of times magical girls grouped together to hunt witches, but..."
Suzune: "Just as often, there was competition and violence amongst magical girls to get them"
---
Sieg: "Well, it's not like I'm busy"
---
Scalpel: "Heh, gud to hear!"
Frostferatu: "I, the grrrrrrreat Frostferatu, shall show our enemies my talent at the mystical!" -in truth, given his teeny tiny size and cupcake alternate mode, they're going to employ him as a spy-
---
Sayori: "...Hmmm, you like fish?"
---
Amy: "But is there any proof of that?"
-Marty takes a out pictureof him and his siblings, only to see one of them vanish-
Amy: "Nevermind, there is"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed LOL, also cleaner picture. Yeah, Titans big.
View attachment 394233

Oriko: "They are what the Soul Gems of magical girls became after turning into Witches. They're dropped by killing them, and placing them on Soul Gems allows to purify the latter"
Iroha: "A lot of times magical girls grouped together to hunt witches, but..."
Suzune: "Just as often, there was competition and violence amongst magical girls to get them"
---
Sieg: "Well, it's not like I'm busy"
---
Scalpel: "Heh, gud to hear!"
Frostferatu: "I, the grrrrrrreat Frostferatu, shall show our enemies my talent at the mystical!" -in truth, given his teeny tiny size and cupcake alternate mode, they're going to employ him as a spy-
---
Sayori: "...Hmmm, you like fish?"
---
Amy: "But is there any proof of that?"
-Marty takes a out pictureof him and his siblings, only to see one of them vanish-
Amy: "Nevermind, there is"
I'm admittedly surprised how many there are, but in hindsight, it makes sense since Astrotrain and Omega Supreme are also around and likely wouldn't have been unique.

Star: "Why the heck would they compete?! Saving the world or stopping dangerous entities and villains shouldn't be a competition!"
___

Penny: "Well, I believe Ralsei is still visiting the base right now...."
___

I'm glad to hear it, but expect nothing less!

-Similar to most of Soundwave's Cassettes...-
___

Mudkip: "(...Fish?)" :b:
___

Mabel: "So now it's a race against time!" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-
Tart gasped-

___

___

-The Underground Monsters were hitting the Great Leader with everything they've got...-

-...But do anyone's attacks have any effects at all unless Hongo is able to land at least one attack shortly beforehand?-
___

-Sans suspects that might be the case,, but given how awful things were in their world because of the Incubators and their tricks, he won't judge them too harshly-

-Alear has no trouble dodging before switching to Aymr and approaching-
---
-Artemis try it?-
---
Hinoka: "Typical villain talk." Hey, Tomoe, are you down to kick some villain's butt or are you too busy with your games?
---
Byleth: "Becoming a Witch..."

Ingrid: "Indeed. Her Witch form is what caused the mess I was thrown into and, while I've witnessed her Grief Seed being destroyed, I figured it was worth asking given that every other girl returned..."

Kama: I... Wouldn't want to bother you...
---
Musashi: "From all over the world in fact!"
Yang: "Well and other worlds given out reach"
---
-How nice of she-
Martha: "Still sober" -and she's not lying, she is tolerating the alcohol well-
Palutena: Nonsense. I'm always willing to help a friend.
---
Arval: "Incredible..."
---
Juri: "Nice to know you really can handle a drink." :p -built a good tolerance from hanging out with Shuten too-
---
-Kiara and Harley talking with Alear here?-

Stan: -Pops up from behind the front desk- "WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO A WORLD OF ANCIENT MYSTERIES!"

-Winter was startled and jumps-
___

Pichu: "(Are you friends with her, Miss Phosphora?)"
___

Oh, of course I noticed! He talks about how great he and all of his friends are every single day using that exact same "great' terminology! :laugh: I guess I just didn't realize just how highly he thought of me as a mentor...
Yang: "...What's the scam this time?"
---
Phosphora: "I think she's cool." :p
---
Ruby: "Well, if he's happy about it, you should be proud of yourself then. You must have been a good role model for him." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
-Artemis try it?-
---
Hinoka: "Typical villain talk." Hey, Tomoe, are you down to kick some villain's butt or are you too busy with your games?
---

Ingrid: "Indeed. Her Witch form is what caused the mess I was thrown into and, while I've witnessed her Grief Seed being destroyed, I figured it was worth asking given that every other girl returned...
-But Morrigan also had no issue summoning Lilith from the ground, multiple ones at the same time somehow, who all attacked with their wings upwards like with her Shadow Blade attack-
---------------------
-Indeed, and is like "Hmmmmmmmmmm..." thinking about her judgment-
---------------------
Tomoe: We're all busy dealing with remaining monsters, but I'd try to get to you! -suplexed an Inves-

-Unfortunately that's the case, and now, the Great Leader in this form was even opening time portals to call on monsters defeated by Kamen Riders-
Takeru: "...I see plenty of Ganma..."
Emu: "I see a lot of Bugsters too..."
Eiji: "And Yummies..."
Ichimonji: "Knowing how things tend to be, they'll be gone once we kick his ass" -glitches- "...That said, we can't lose time!"
---------------------
-After all, Suzune was an assassin, and while she had the intention of not letting her world be destroyed, Oriko might have some blood in her hands too. Even so, their end goals come from an understandable place... Plus, it's not like they seem to take pleasure in suffering-
Oriko: "What that woman did with that glowing box apparently will ensure we don't get them tainted anymore..."
Suzune: "We'll know for sure when we use more magic, and see them darken or not"
Kazumi: "Though right now they're so bright..."
Iroha: "I hope it lasts..."
Tart: -Awed at how cell phones can take pictures as Jeanne shows her-

Law of Cycles: "Oh, she's here actually, it's just... I'm surprised about her presence... In no other timeline did Madoka Kaname seem to exist but this one... Not like it matters much given most timelines died naturally out of Quantum-Lock..." -wouldn't that contradict what Homura said about her journey through timelines though?-
Palutena: Nonsense. I'm always willing to help a friend.
---
---
Juri: "Nice to know you really can handle a drink." :p -built a good tolerance from hanging out with Shuten too-
---
-Kiara and Harley talking with Alear here?-
Kama: Friend, huh...
---
Musashi: "They're pretty common devices in fact!"
---
Martha: "Why did you thinkI wouldn't?"
---
-Alright, to the psychiatrist stuff!-
I'm admittedly surprised how many there are, but in hindsight, it makes sense since Astrotrain and Omega Supreme are also around and likely wouldn't have been unique.

Star: "Why the heck would they compete?! Saving the world or stopping dangerous entities and villains shouldn't be a competition!"
___

Penny: "Well, I believe Ralsei is still visiting the base right now...."
___

I'm glad to hear it, but expect nothing less!

-Similar to most of Soundwave's Cassettes...-
___

Mudkip: "(...Fish?)" :b:
___

Mabel: "So now it's a race against time!" :urg:
Astrotrain isn't a Titan, he tends to get depicted as really large by Cybertronian standards because his function is to carry others, but still not city-sized like Omega Supreme. I should have clarified that LOL.

Suzune: "This isn't like Sailor Moon or PreCure or whatever other show. There's no chosen ones to save the world or reincarnated princesses, there's only girls who fight for their lives because they got a wish granted from being tricked"
Oriko: "It's how the Incubators lured all of us. Their magic could grant us one wish, in exhange for it, we had to fight"
Kaumi: -Sigh- "And of course, being more susceptible, most of their targets were teenage girls like us or children"
Iroha: "My wish was to cure my little sister's illness. And then... I wasn't aware at the time, but they also targetted her and her best friends. They were 11 years old..."
---
Sieg: "Then maybe I could ask him..."
---
-Correct pretty much-
Blackarachnia: "Plus, we are closer to getting the Enigma of Combination purged of Unicron's blood"
---
Sayori: "Yes, fish is tasty~!"
---
Amy: "Both to repair the time machine AND get his parents together"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Friend, huh...
---
Musashi: "They're pretty common devices in fact!"
---
Martha: "Why did you thinkI wouldn't?"
---
-Alright, to the psychiatrist stuff!-
Palu: Well, given how much my daughters love you, you're more than that, actually. You're family. :)
---
---
Juri: "Honestly, I didn't know, but I thought you being drunk would've been a funny sight." :p
---
Harley: -acting like a receptionist at her and Kiara's shared office, even being dressed the part- "Oh, Alear, you actually came!" :b:

Alear: "Well, you and Kiara said you wanted to talk, so here I am." :)

Harley: "Great, great, lemme just see if my friend/boss is busy." -texting Kiara that Alear is here-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will make my next post later today.
Take all you need
Palu: Well, given how much my daughters love you, you're more than that, actually. You're family. :)
---
---
Juri: "Honestly, I didn't know, but I thought you being drunk would've been a funny sight." :p
---
Harley: -acting like a receptionist at her and Kiara's shared office, even being dressed the part- "Oh, Alear, you actually came!" :b:

Alear: "Well, you and Kiara said you wanted to talk, so here I am." :)

Harley: "Great, great, lemme just see if my friend/boss is busy." -texting Kiara that Alear is here-
Kama: ...Family? -blush-
---
Musashi: "Yeah, I thought the same when I first saw one!"
---
Martha: "Hmph, well now you know!"
Mata Hari: "Yes, it takes much more than that. But she cn get drunk" :p
Martha: "M-Margaretha!"
---
Kiara: -Texted to allow her in-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: ...Family? -blush-
---
Musashi: "Yeah, I thought the same when I first saw one!"
---
Martha: "Hmph, well now you know!"
Mata Hari: "Yes, it takes much more than that. But she cn get drunk" :p
Martha: "M-Margaretha!"
---
Kiara: -Texted to allow her in-
Palutena: Yes, family. :)
---
Shez: "And you seem to have taken pretty well to then too." :p
---
Juri: "Oh, you willing to serve enough to show me then?" :p
---
Harley: "Yep, she's free. Let's go in, girl~"

-the two be getting in Kiara's therapy room!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Astrotrain isn't a Titan, he tends to get depicted as really large by Cybertronian standards because his function is to carry others, but still not city-sized like Omega Supreme. I should have clarified that LOL.

Suzune: "This isn't like Sailor Moon or PreCure or whatever other show. There's no chosen ones to save the world or reincarnated princesses, there's only girls who fight for their lives because they got a wish granted from being tricked"
Oriko: "It's how the Incubators lured all of us. Their magic could grant us one wish, in exhange for it, we had to fight"
Kaumi: -Sigh- "And of course, being more susceptible, most of their targets were teenage girls like us or children"
Iroha: "My wish was to cure my little sister's illness. And then... I wasn't aware at the time, but they also targetted her and her best friends. They were 11 years old..."
---
Sieg: "Then maybe I could ask him..."
---
-Correct pretty much-
Blackarachnia: "Plus, we are closer to getting the Enigma of Combination purged of Unicron's blood"
---
Sayori: "Yes, fish is tasty~!"
---
Amy: "Both to repair the time machine AND get his parents together"
Okay, I probably should've figured that as well with how Astrotrain isn't city-sized lmao

Star: "..." -Fist clenched- "...Are any of these Incubators still up to their plans?"
___

Penny: "He's open to the rest of Chaldea visiting, so we probably only need to ask if now is a good time for us to visit castle town!" :b:
___

Approximately how much of the Angolmois has been successfully removed?
___

Mudkip: "(Oh, I know! I had fish all the time back home!)"
___

Mabel: "The stakes just got higher..."

Yang: "...What's the scam this time?"
---
Phosphora: "I think she's cool." :p
---
Ruby: "Well, if he's happy about it, you should be proud of yourself then. You must have been a good role model for him." :)
Stan: "No scam! I'm not the only person who runs this store, my brother and I operate it in alternate shifts!! Who do you think went searching for all of these historical treasures and weapons?"
___

-Fate even seems to look up to Phosphora herself, IIRC-
___

Heh, I guess I should be more proud! It's about time I take my own advice. Having Pap as my apprentice is one of my proudest accomplishments!

Will make my next post later today.
That Peppino ****ing jumpscared me because it showed up right as I sent my post.
Welp, good to know I'm not the only person who got spooked by the sudden Peppino.

Difference is I got spooked just from scrolling down the page lmao

---
-Artemis try it?-
---
---

Ingrid: "Indeed. Her Witch form is what caused the mess I was thrown into and, while I've witnessed her Grief Seed being destroyed, I figured it was worth asking given that every other girl returned..."
-But Morrigan also had no issue summoning Lilith from the ground, multiple ones at the same time somehow, who all attacked with their wings upwards like with her Shadow Blade attack-
---------------------
---------------------
Tomoe: We're all busy dealing with remaining monsters, but I'd try to get to you! -suplexed an Inves-

-Unfortunately that's the case, and now, the Great Leader in this form was even opening time portals to call on monsters defeated by Kamen Riders-
Ichimonji: "Knowing how things tend to be, they'll be gone once we kick his ass" -glitches- "...That said, we can't lose time!"
---------------------
-After all, Suzune was an assassin, and while she had the intention of not letting her world be destroyed, Oriko might have some blood in her hands too. Even so, their end goals come from an understandable place... Plus, it's not like they seem to take pleasure in suffering-
Oriko: "What that woman did with that glowing box apparently will ensure we don't get them tainted anymore..."
Suzune: "We'll know for sure when we use more magic, and see them darken or not"

Law of Cycles: "Oh, she's here actually, it's just... I'm surprised about her presence... In no other timeline did Madoka Kaname seem to exist but this one... Not like it matters much given most timelines died naturally out of Quantum-Lock..." -wouldn't that contradict what Homura said about her journey through timelines though?-
WHOA! What kind of epic and insane power was that?!
___

-What does Artemis think?-
___

Our best bet is to help Hongo land some hits first! He won't take any damage from the rest of our attacks otherwise!
___

(if anything, it seems like they just wanted to protect their worlds from more Witches and spare others the horror and suffering of turning into one of those things...the ones who were happily helping Isabeau out on the other hand...they woulda gotten along with Chara...)

The box? ...Ingrid must've used Pandora again...

If that thing granted you a wish, then chances are pretty high that you're as good as cured from whatever curse that could've turned you into Witches..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---------------------
---------------------

---------------------

___

___

Our best bet is to help Hongo land some hits first! He won't take any damage from the rest of our attacks otherwise!
___

(if anything, it seems like they just wanted to protect their worlds from more Witches and spare others the horror and suffering of turning into one of those things...the ones who were happily helping Isabeau out on the other hand...they woulda gotten along with Chara...)

If that thing granted you a wish, then chances are pretty high that you're as good as cured from whatever curse that could've turned you into Witches..
-this admittedly caught Alear off-guard, dealing a good amount of damage as the Liliths kept attacking... so Alear tried to strike these Liliths-
---
-is it good?-
---
Hinoka: Oh, if you're busy fighting elsewhere, stay there. We'll meet after that leader's ass is kicked.

Azura: -boosts Hongo with a spell casted by song-
---
Byleth: "There's likely a catch to it though..."
-Ingrid explicitly told the "catch" tho; the Soul Gem still functions as their way of living, so it won't turn them into Witches if broken... but it will kill them-

Ingrid: "You sound an awful lot like she did... and now that I get a good look at you... The pink color, the kind demeanor and intentions to make everyone feel better..." -closes her eyes, smirking as she thinks she's figured it out- "I'm speaking to her right now, aren't I?"
D.D.: "WAIT WHAT?!"

Stan: "No scam! I'm not the only person who runs this store, my brother and I operate it in alternate shifts!! Who do you think went searching for all of these historical treasures and weapons?"
___

-Fate even seems to look up to Phosphora herself, IIRC-
___

Heh, I guess I should be more proud! It's about time I take my own advice. Having Pap as my apprentice is one of my proudest accomplishments!
Yang: "We'll see about that. I should have you know that I made my own weapons... well, half of them." -scratching the back of her head with her robot arm-
---
-I do recall that, I think...-
---
Ruby: "There you go!" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "We'll see about that. I should have you know that I made my own weapons... well, half of them." -scratching the back of her head with her robot arm-
---
-I do recall that, I think...-
---
Ruby: "There you go!" :)
Stan: "Ah, so you have a keen eye for authentic weapons! Don't worry, all the weapons my brother and I have collected here are the real deal! Ancient relics or real weapons used in battles throughout history across dimensions! And they're also still 100% usable in a fight!"

-Looking at several rusted weapons on the wall-

(...That second claim is debatable.) :glare:

___

-I might have to ask Digi to be sure on that one lol-
___

Ha! ...The only thing I kinda regret is not really telling him why I never let him officially try out for the Royal Guard or hire him to be one. The closest rank he got to being one was being hired as a sentry like Sans.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: Yes, family. :)
---
Shez: "And you seem to have taken pretty well to then too." :p
---
Juri: "Oh, you willing to serve enough to show me then?" :p
---
Harley: "Yep, she's free. Let's go in, girl~"

-the two be getting in Kiara's therapy room!-
Kama: ...That sounds...Good, actually... -she's really happy-
---
Musashi: Well, they're cute~"
---
Mata Hari: "If you can cover costs and don't destroy anything"
Martha: "HEY!"
---
Kiara: "Welcome to our little clinic" :)
Okay, I probably should've figured that as well with how Astrotrain isn't city-sized lmao

Star: "..." -Fist clenched- "...Are any of these Incubators still up to their plans?"
___

Penny: "He's open to the rest of Chaldea visiting, so we probably only need to ask if now is a good time for us to visit castle town!" :b:
___

Approximately how much of the Angolmois has been successfully removed?
___

Mudkip: "(Oh, I know! I had fish all the time back home!)"
___

Mabel: "The stakes just got higher..."
Yeah, I'd say here he's as big as Jetfire at most.

Kazumi: "Well... They're extinct now"
Lily: "...I don't tend to want a whole race gone... But good"
---
Sieg: "Good, so where could he be now?"
---
Blackarachnia: -Smirks- "80%"
Knock-Out: "Gotta admit, this fella has been of help absorbing some and then getting rid of it" -pointing at Cyclonus-
---
Sayori: "Have you had fishsticks?"
---
Amy: "And more intruguing!"
___

___

___

-this admittedly caught Alear off-guard, dealing a good amount of damage as the Liliths kept attacking... so Alear tried to strike these Liliths-
---
-is it good?-
---
Hinoka: Oh, if you're busy fighting elsewhere, stay there. We'll meet after that leader's ass is kicked.

---
-Ingrid explicitly told the "catch" tho; the Soul Gem still functions as their way of living, so it won't turn them into Witches if broken... but it will kill them-

Ingrid: "You sound an awful lot like she did... and now that I get a good look at you... The pink color, the kind demeanor and intentions to make everyone feel better..." -closes her eyes, smirking as she thinks she's figured it out- "I'm speaking to her right now, aren't I?"
-Which allowed Morrigan to turn her wings into a huge laser cannon that she used to shoot right at her-
---
Artemis: "It's aaaawesooooome~"
---
Tomoe: We'll give our best shot!

-And in true Kamen Rider fashion, Azura's actions upgraded Hongo into a more powerful and bulkier form-
1726187228573.png

Hongo: "I thought this suit was lost..." -nods at Azura- "Thank you"
Takeru: "Hongo-san!" -slashed a Ganma- "We'll take care of everything here, you take care of him!"
Hongo: "I'll be counting on you Takeru-kun, and all of you too!" -referring to both his Kamen Rider comrades and the Chaldeans as he quickly hopped to his bike to get towards the Great Leader-
Martha: "We can't stop our assault either!"
---
-Indeed, and being Isabeau's daughters was clearly not an excuse for Minou, Corbeau and Lapin given that, unlike most magical girls, the 3 were adults-
Oriko: "She did say our Soul Gems are still... Well, our souls"
Iroha: "So just like we used to, we can't let them break or we'll die"

Law of Cycles: "...You are right, yet also are not" -the Law of Cycles sheds the cosmic appearance to reveal her true self: She looked just like an adult version of Madoka, but with lighter-toned hair and golden eyes-
1726186608636.png

Law of Cycles: "My original name is Madoka Kaname. But I shed that long ago, after I wished that no Witches would ever come to exist, in the past, present, or future, a wish that turned me into a goddess to watch over magical girls"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, I'd say here he's as big as Jetfire at most.

Kazumi: "Well... They're extinct now"
Lily: "...I don't tend to want a whole race gone... But good"
---
Sieg: "Good, so where could he be now?"
---
Blackarachnia: -Smirks- "80%"
Knock-Out: "Gotta admit, this fella has been of help absorbing some and then getting rid of it" -pointing at Cyclonus-
---
Sayori: "Have you had fishsticks?"
---
Amy: "And more intruguing!"
Star: "Neither would....But I'm glad these Incubators are." :glare:
___

Penny: "That, I'm not as sure of..."
___

...Is tjus true?
___

Mudkip: "(There are fish that look like sticks?)" :confused:
___

Mabel: "Where is his future dad?"

---
-is it good?-
---

---

-Which allowed Morrigan to turn her wings into a huge laser cannon that she used to shoot right at her-
---
---

-And in true Kamen Rider fashion, Azura's actions upgraded Hongo into a more powerful and bulkier form-
View attachment 394248
Takeru: "Hongo-san!" -slashed a Ganma- "We'll take care of everything here, you take care of him!"
Hongo: "I'll be counting on you Takeru-kun, and all of you too!" -referring to both his Kamen Rider comrades and the Chaldeans as he quickly hopped to his bike to get towards the Great Leader-
---
-Indeed, and being Isabeau's daughters was clearly not an excuse for Minou, Corbeau and Lapin given that, unlike most magical girls, the 3 were adults-

Law of Cycles: "...You are right, yet also are not" -the Law of Cycles sheds the cosmic appearance to reveal her true self: She looked just like an adult version of Madoka, but with lighter-toned hair and golden eyes-
View attachment 394245
Law of Cycles: "My original name is Madoka Kaname. But I shed that long ago, after I wished that no Witches would ever come to exist, in the past, present, or future, a wish that turned me into a goddess to watch over magical girls"
...THESE POWERS JUST GETTING COOLER BY THE MINUTE!
___

-How Ata and Blake respond?-
___

-Papyrus sends waves of bone attacks at the Great Leader!-

-Sans does the same, also firing Gaster Blasters-
___

...Okay, ttat's a major improvement, but also a sign that we should definitely make sure your Soul Gems are okay...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Neither would....But I'm glad these Incubators are." :glare:
___

Penny: "That, I'm not as sure of..."
___

...Is tjus true?
___

Mudkip: "(There are fish that look like sticks?)" :confused:
___

Mabel: "Where is his future dad?"
Suzune: "I don't think there's a magical girl that knows the truth that wouldn't feel the same"
Iroha: "I did kill Kyubey once but then he returned instantly like nothing happened..."
Oriko: "So did I"
Kazumi: "So did my friends once" That really had so many consequences...
---
Sieg: "...I don't know how to contact him"
---
Cyclonus: "I've just been blasting the ground of other places, nothing else"
Thundercracker: "I can confirm, I've been assigned to watch over"
---
Sayori: "No, they're sticks made of fish!"
---
-Being a loser-
Amy: "Oof"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "I don't think there's a magical girl that knows the truth that wouldn't feel the same"
Iroha: "I did kill Kyubey once but then he returned instantly like nothing happened..."
Oriko: "So did I"
Kazumi: "So did my friends once" That really had so many consequences...
---
Sieg: "...I don't know how to contact him"
---
Cyclonus: "I've just been blasting the ground of other places, nothing else"
Thundercracker: "I can confirm, I've been assigned to watch over"
---
Sayori: "No, they're sticks made of fish!"
---
-Being a loser-
Amy: "Oof"
Star: "That sounds all too similar to Toffee himself..."
___

Penny: "We could still go look for him!"

-Ralsei and the others are still visiting, after all-
___

If that has aided in removing the Angolmois, then you've nonetheless made a significant contribution to the project and the Enigma of Combination's recovery, Cyclonus.
___

Mudkip: "(Th-There are trees made of fish?!)" :eek:

-...Yeah, this Mudkip is really young and unaware about modern stuff outside of nature- :V
___

Dipper: "Still relatable..." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Ah, so you have a keen eye for authentic weapons! Don't worry, all the weapons my brother and I have collected here are the real deal! Ancient relics or real weapons used in battles throughout history across dimensions! And they're also still 100% usable in a fight!"

-Looking at several rusted weapons on the wall-

(...That second claim is debatable.) :glare:

___

-I might have to ask Digi to be sure on that one lol-
___

Ha! ...The only thing I kinda regret is not really telling him why I never let him officially try out for the Royal Guard or hire him to be one. The closest rank he got to being one was being hired as a sentry like Sans.
Yang: "Yeah, unless you also offer to unrust antiques, I'm not believing that claim."
---
-maybe-
---
Ruby: "...Why was it?"

Kama: ...That sounds...Good, actually... -she's really happy-
---
Musashi: Well, they're cute~"
---
Mata Hari: "If you can cover costs and don't destroy anything"
Martha: "HEY!"
---
Kiara: "Welcome to our little clinic" :)
Palu: Awwwww~
---
Shez: "Never really thought of a phone as cute..."
---
Juri: :laugh:
---
Alear: "This place seems cozy."

Harley: "Why don't you lay down on that seat?" :)

Alear: "Oh, sure."

---
---

---

___

___

___

...Okay, ttat's a major improvement, but also a sign that we should definitely make sure your Soul Gems are okay...
-Alear managed to telelport behind her because FEH gave her sword teleports for some reason-
---
Blake: "We made it all ourselves." :)
---
Azura: "Give them hell now." :)
---
Byleth: "All you wished for was to never become Witches again... The box gave you exactly that and nothing else."

Rook: "But watching over an entire omniverse is too much even for you..."
Ingrid: "That would explain the Witches we've met. Our position happened to be in a blind spot."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

-Alear managed to telelport behind her because FEH gave her sword teleports for some reason-
---
---
---
Byleth: "All you wished for was to never become Witches again... The box gave you exactly that and nothing else."

Ingrid: "That would explain the Witches we've met. Our position happened to be in a blind spot."
Morrigan: "Oh my, where did she go?" -could sense her-
---
Artemis: "Woah, you cooked it perfectly~" -noms-
Atalanta: "Thank you" :)
---
-Hongo nodded right before biking off-
-Their attacks weren't effective, and the Great Leader tired to crush them with his new limbs, but that gave Hongo the time to run at him while the large Another Rider was distracted-
---
Oriko: "Hm, it is a relief that we don't need Grief Seeds anymore. Though I wish I could control when I get my visions, I never get them at will..."
Merlin: "I sure can aid with that" :p
Iroha: -Trying to heal someone, effectively managing to do so- "Ah, I guess I should also tell you about Alina too..."
Suzune: "Seeing as all our enemies survived, it's more we all do"
Tart: "Right, I can see how things are in the modern world later!"
Kazumi: "...Also, I'm so hungryyyyyyyyy!"

Ultimate Madoka: "Well, this timeline where this other me became that Witch, was a weird anomaly caused by Homura-chan's attempts to save me. See, when I made my wish, I effectively ceased to exist in almost every timeline. Yet somehow, this one split off became its own world early in her travels, and while I knew of its existence, I couldn't enter it, when I tried it, it almost self-destructed" -sigh- "Even now after being around for eons, I can't fully comprehend how the omniverse fully works"
That is the canon explanation of why the Magia Record universe exists when yeah, Madoka at the end of the show gets effectively retconned from existence to become the Law of Cycles via her wish, which is short for "Look we just want your gacha money, don't think hard"
Star: "That sounds all too similar to Toffee himself..."
___

Penny: "We could still go look for him!"

-Ralsei and the others are still visiting, after all-
___

If that has aided in removing the Angolmois, then you've nonetheless made a significant contribution to the project and the Enigma of Combination's recovery, Cyclonus.
___

Mudkip: "(Th-There are trees made of fish?!)" :eek:

-...Yeah, this Mudkip is really young and unaware about modern stuff outside of nature- :V
___

Dipper: "Still relatable..." :urg:
Iroha: "It does?"
---
Sieg: "Alright, the castle is big, but not too much that it should be a problem"
---
Cyclonus: "It's not that big..."
Knock-Out: "You're crazy if you think it ain't"
Lugnut: "But will still remain under watch!"
---
Sayori: "No, people make them out of fish meat!"
---
-The bully Biff sure isn't helping matters-
Amy: "And he's such a jerk"
Palu: Awwwww~
---
Shez: "Never really thought of a phone as cute..."
---
Juri: :laugh:
---
Alear: "This place seems cozy."

Harley: "Why don't you lay down on that seat?" :)

Alear: "Oh, sure."
Kama: S-So, um...
---
Musashi: "I meant them!"
---
Martha: "I-In any case, we're here to take it easy after our spar!"
---
Kiara: "Is it comfortable enough?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "It does?"
---
Sieg: "Alright, the castle is big, but not too much that it should be a problem"
---
Cyclonus: "It's not that big..."
Knock-Out: "You're crazy if you think it ain't"
Lugnut: "But will still remain under watch!"
---
Sayori: "No, people make them out of fish meat!"
---
-The bully Biff sure isn't helping matters-
Amy: "And he's such a jerk"
Star: "Toffee's species of monster all have a natural regenerating ability. And Toffee's in particular was ultra strong. Basically, if he gets blown up, as long as there's a single cell left, he'd usually regenerate from it fully like he was never injured, usually in a matter of minutes or even seconds..."

Marco: "And if those Incubators tricked all of you and the other Magical Girls from your world, that's not that different from Toffee's usual strategies, either. Toffee was always manipulating others to try and carry out his plans, and more often than not, they were just as much his targets as most of us were..."
___

Penny: "I could also call one of them!" :b:
___

The majority here have vouched for your character, and they've trustworthy. But we've yet to see whether you're willing to aid the Decepticon cause loyally yet...

-The fact that this Gem cares so much about the cause...-

___

Mudkip: "(Oh...Ohhhhhhh!)"
___

Mabel: "Reminds me of some former bullies we used to know..."

Yang: "Yeah, unless you also offer to unrust antiques, I'm not believing that claim."
---
-maybe-
---
Ruby: "...Why was it?"
Stan: "I'm sure Ford knows a method or ask one of the Casters for help with that. Besides, doesn't their status as an antique altered through years of history after being thought lost to time make them all the more valuable?" :p
___

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard I forget, are Fate and Phosphora friends?
___

You know how friendly and optimistic Pap is?

---
---
---

---
---
-Their attacks weren't effective, and the Great Leader tired to crush them with his new limbs, but that gave Hongo the time to run at him while the large Another Rider was distracted-
---
Oriko: "Hm, it is a relief that we don't need Grief Seeds anymore. Though I wish I could control when I get my visions, I never get them at will..."
Iroha: -Trying to heal someone, effectively managing to do so- "Ah, I guess I should also tell you about Alina too..."

Ultimate Madoka: "Well, this timeline where this other me became that Witch, was a weird anomaly caused by Homura-chan's attempts to save me. See, when I made my wish, I effectively ceased to exist in almost every timeline. Yet somehow, this one split off became its own world early in her travels, and while I knew of its existence, I couldn't enter it, when I tried it, it almost self-destructed" -sigh- "Even now after being around for eons, I can't fully comprehend how the omniverse fully works"
That is the canon explanation of why the Magia Record universe exists when yeah, Madoka at the end of the show gets effectively retconned from existence to become the Law of Cycles via her wish, which is short for "Look we just want your gacha money, don't think hard"
-Will Morrigan launch a counterattack before Alear can try to make a supposed surprise attack?-
___

-They caught a good bear from the dimension, and they're likely both proud of how well they cooked it-
___

-Gaster summoned a few of his giant hands to try and hold the Great Leader back and prevent him from crushing Sans and Papyrus, those of Bravery and Integrity as they have more physical strength than the others-
___

-Chuckles- sounds like we need to get you kids some grub. i'll go tell the kitchen staff we got some new members who actually do need food and water to survive.

In the meantime, let's get you guys to a doc.

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
-Seems she does!-
---
-They would hear a roar from some enemy that wouldn't be a ranger clone, it appears to be some sort of dinosaur creature...-
---
Monika: "Yeah, we have met a race of alien sentient robots that can convert into things. Thankfully not all are bad"
---
-Alphys would notice and encourage her?-
---
Kaito: "Heh, so what you want? Because if it's a job, I'll want payment" :p
-And goodness, there are so many gold ones with real jewels~!-

-Martha and Jeanne both have their respective weapons in hand as well as their Emblems as they advance-
---

Kazemon: "Croaking hussy!"
-The Tamers can't deny that for what they assume to simple AIs, they are... Quite the lookers-
---
Takeru: "Thank you" :)
-It gives him enough relief that he detransforms at last-
View attachment 394107
Sakura: "Huh, you're more normal than I expected..."
Rin: "I say that's a relief"
---
-Would Sans notice that?-

Sure do! I'm a Pokemon Trainer, myself, so I learned their language to better understand mine!

...N-Nervous, huh? ...I completely understand, honestly. I-I used to be very anti-social, a-after some mistakes I made led me to feeling really bad a-about myself...B-But trust me, these Pokemon are some of the friendliest around here and th-they're always glad to make new friends. I-I won't push you, but I promise y-you don't have to be worried talking to them. :)

-Would they find Zedd himself...?-
___

Steven: "I'm glad you're not stuck as a zombie or a literal ghost, at least..." 😅

-Maybe next month or so? It might ambush the Alolan islands if it's still watching them by then...-
___

(Though somethin' about this particular code...feels oddly familiar to me.)

do you know what it says, Pokepal?

(Nah, I still don't know what language it is. I'm just fairly confident that this isn't the first time I've seen it...)
Roman: "Oh no, we've got our ways of getting work, so that's nothing you need to worry about." :p

-Alear, Nel and Veyle have their weapons drawn-
---

Azura: "It's oddly refreshing, yes."

[Just like the skeletons....]
-does Undyne detect the more Cajun dialect?-

-snarls and roars back-

Anything else I should know about this world?

-she nods and walks up-

-she uses vines to grab what she can-

-good question-

-she attacks Kazemon with water that happens to hit the ForgeBeemon as well-

-fair enough; a rampaging Digimon in Alola would be horribly out of place :V-

-the fact it looks familiar may mean other Pokémon might recognize it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

-Will Morrigan launch a counterattack before Alear can try to make a supposed surprise attack?-
___

-They caught a good bear from the dimension, and they're likely both proud of how well they cooked it-
___

-Gaster summoned a few of his giant hands to try and hold the Great Leader back and prevent him from crushing Sans and Papyrus, those of Bravery and Integrity as they have more physical strength than the others-
___

-Chuckles- sounds like we need to get you kids some grub. i'll go tell the kitchen staff we got some new members who actually do need food and water to survive.

-Alear's attack would be a sword slash on Morrigan's torso... but this would turn out to be a feint as she'd instead go for a sweep kick-
---
-Blake sure is after that reaction-
---
-Azura was ready to see if her Blessed Lance would override Great Leader's defenses, rushing in at quick speeds-
---
Byleth: "I could always make something myself for them. What do you girls like to eat?" :)

Ingrid: "Time is such a fragile concept... but with that said, I believe you've given me all the information I need."
D.D.: -in awe over how pretty Ultimate Madoka is-

Kama: S-So, um...
---
Musashi: "I meant them!"
---
Martha: "I-In any case, we're here to take it easy after our spar!"
---
Kiara: "Is it comfortable enough?"
Palutena: Yes? :)
---
Arval: -blushed again- "This one sure doesn't hold back on the praise..."
---
Juri: "Another ****ing tie..." :glare:
---
Alear: -lays down on it- "It feels very nice. I'm almost afraid to fall asleep on it." :lol:

Stan: "I'm sure Ford knows a method or ask one of the Casters for help with that. Besides, doesn't their status as an antique altered through years of history after being thought lost to time make them all the more valuable?" :p
___

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard Digital Hazard Digital Hazard I forget, are Fate and Phosphora friends?
___

You know how friendly and optimistic Pap is?
Weiss: "That does sound like something you'd say..."
---
-I'll wait-
---
Ruby: "Yeah? What about it?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sure do! I'm a Pokemon Trainer, myself, so I learned their language to better understand mine!

...N-Nervous, huh? ...I completely understand, honestly. I-I used to be very anti-social, a-after some mistakes I made led me to feeling really bad a-about myself...B-But trust me, these Pokemon are some of the friendliest around here and th-they're always glad to make new friends. I-I won't push you, but I promise y-you don't have to be worried talking to them. :)
Roman: "Oh no, we've got our ways of getting work, so that's nothing you need to worry about." :p

-snarls and roars back-

Anything else I should know about this world?

-she nods and walks up-

-What Goldie aaaaaasked-
---
-They would see a rampaging and badly hurt but still violent and evil dinosaur monster-
1726248018010.png

---
Monika: "I think you'll learn in due time, just, hmmmm, expect what most would see as unexpected"
---
-Seems Alphys's words are having an effect on the little Bidoof. That's good-
---
Kaito: "In that case, maybe you shouldn't interfere with mine" :p
-She managed to grab a pretty-regal looking belt and a pocket watch seemingly made of pure gold-
-Would they find Zedd himself...?-
___

Berdly: "Aha, that might just be it! Queen has mentioned that some of Chaldea's members have different powers of clairvoyance!"

Ralsei: "It could also possibly just be a coincidence. If that jester knew about other worlds, he may have just listed off a few villains from them to mess with everyone..."
___

Steven: "I'm glad you're not stuck as a zombie or a literal ghost, at least..." 😅

-Maybe next month or so? It might ambush the Alolan islands if it's still watching them by then...-
___

(Though somethin' about this particular code...feels oddly familiar to me.)

do you know what it says, Pokepal?

(Nah, I still don't know what language it is. I'm just fairly confident that this isn't the first time I've seen it...)
---
Palutena: "We can't discredit either possibility..."
---
-good question-

-They would be seeing a secret generator, which was being worked on by putty patrollers that had Z logos on their chests-
-Yeah, seems Zedd isn't one for subtlety-
---
Lindy: "Indeed, they both have valid points... It's not like your battles are precisely a secret"

Rogue Tamer: "...Are they going at each other and... Just so happening to be hitting ours?"
Trader Tamer: "I think to an extent"
-Same for some whirlwinds Kazemon threw at Ranamon that so happen to hit the Stingmon-
---
Takeru: "Phew, thanks for that"
Sakura: "ow let's get you back to your world as thanks, though I wouldn't mind seeing you again!"

-True with that- :V
---
-Perhaps... Might be a good thing to tell others-
Tiki: "I'm a little curious... Though" -yaaaawn- "IThis place still looks pretty cozy..."
Star: "Toffee's species of monster all have a natural regenerating ability. And Toffee's in particular was ultra strong. Basically, if he gets blown up, as long as there's a single cell left, he'd usually regenerate from it fully like he was never injured, usually in a matter of minutes or even seconds..."

Marco: "And if those Incubators tricked all of you and the other Magical Girls from your world, that's not that different from Toffee's usual strategies, either. Toffee was always manipulating others to try and carry out his plans, and more often than not, they were just as much his targets as most of us were..."
___

Penny: "I could also call one of them!" :b:
___

The majority here have vouched for your character, and they've trustworthy. But we've yet to see whether you're willing to aid the Decepticon cause loyally yet...

-The fact that this Gem cares so much about the cause...-

___

Mudkip: "(Oh...Ohhhhhhh!)"
___

Mabel: "Reminds me of some former bullies we used to know..."
Oriko: "I see, so that was the kind of person he is..." -it really reminds her of herself, as while the goal she had was overall for the good of her world, she still had to orchestrate the demise of more than one magical girl to achieve it... And in the end, it was for nothing. About the only death she doesn't regrets being behind of is that of Sasa Yuuki, the world was better without that murderous socipath-

Kazumi: "In their case, the Incubators resurrect themselves almost immediately in backup bodies..."
---
Sieg: "...That also works!"
---
Cyclonus: "...Why do you care so much about the Decepticon cause?"
---
Sayori: "They're really tasty~!"
---
-Of course Marty tells his past dad he can't allow this, but he's too meek-
Palutena: Yes? :)
---
Arval: -blushed again- "This one sure doesn't hold back on the praise..."
---
Juri: "Another ****ing tie..." :glare:
---
Alear: -lays down on it- "It feels very nice. I'm almost afraid to fall asleep on it." :lol:
Kama: I'll... Observe her just a little bit more.
---
Arcueid: "She's just kinda honest with herself... Unless she screws up something big" :p
Musashi: "Heheh... Wait, what does that mean?!"
---
Mat Hari: "Is that what happens often?"
Martha: "...More than we'd like to admit. I havewon some times though"
---
Kiara: "It's good to know, but please don't doze off" :)
___

___

___

-Alear's attack would be a sword slash on Morrigan's torso... but this would turn out to be a feint as she'd instead go for a sweep kick-
---
---
-Azura was ready to see if her Blessed Lance would override Great Leader's defenses, rushing in at quick speeds-
---
Byleth: "I could always make something myself for them. What do you girls like to eat?" :)

Ingrid: "Time is such a fragile concept... but with that said, I believe you've given me all the information I need."
-She lands it, but also somehow Morrigan casted a copy of herself that launched her hand like if it was a missile-
---
-So is Atalanta, feeling the same sort of pride that anyone would have from their parent complimenting them-
---
-Gaster's hands allowed Hongo to jump off his bike, which downright crashed on the Great Leader's left eye, causing him great pain as it's an attack done by him, followed by doing a powerful chop on his forehead, which made cracks on the Great Leader-

-This very much left him quite susceptible to the effects of Azura's Blessed Lance-
---
Kazumi: "I really like sweets! But all kinds of foods are good too!"
Suzune: "I'll take whatever..."
Iroha: "Nothing in mind right now..."
Tart: "I already want to thank you!"

Ultimate Madoka: "That so? May I ask how then?"
-Adult Madoka do be prutti-
Digital Hazard Digital Hazard I forget, are Fate and Phosphora friends?
-I'll wait-
iirc they did meet and Fate respects her lighning powers

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "I see, so that was the kind of person he is..." -it really reminds her of herself, as while the goal she had was overall for the good of her world, she still had to orchestrate the demise of more than one magical girl to achieve it... And in the end, it was for nothing. About the only death she doesn't regrets being behind of is that of Sasa Yuuki, the world was better without that murderous socipath-

Kazumi: "In their case, the Incubators resurrect themselves almost immediately in backup bodies..."
---
Sieg: "...That also works!"
---
Cyclonus: "...Why do you care so much about the Decepticon cause?"
---
Sayori: "They're really tasty~!"
---
-Of course Marty tells his past dad he can't allow this, but he's too meek-
Star: "Were their backup bodies made up of magic?"
___

Penny: "Allow a me minute to call one of them, then!" :b:

-Penny pulls out her Scroll from one of her pockets, and then calls one of the Delta Warriors-
___

Let me guess, you're surprised that a seemingly random Gem cares about the conflicts of Cybertron and the goals and ideals of the Decepticons.
___

Mudkip: "(Can I please have some?)"
___

Mabel: "Come on, you've got to stand up to your bullies!"

iirc they did meet and Fate respects her lighning powers
Weiss: "That does sound like something you'd say..."
---
-I'll wait-
---
Ruby: "Yeah? What about it?"
Penny: "Which may be a strong sign that you're still trying to sell it as a scam." :ohwell:
___

-Alright, so they're definitely on good terms. I just can't remember how many times they've interacted on-screen or fought alongside the other...-
___

ICombine that with an utter, steadfast refusal to ever seriously injure or kill any enemies, even those who'll stop at nothing to kill everyone in sight with no remorse like Flowey or Chara, or even entities that are inherently evil like the Grimm from your world.

-she nods and walks up-
-What Goldie aaaaaasked-

-Seems Alphys's words are having an effect on the little Bidoof. That's good-
Huh, I don't usually hear an accent or dialect like that from a Pokemon. Where're you from, little guy?

-The Pokemon continued playing or chatting for a few seconds, before most of them notice Burrito approaching-

(Hey, is that a Bidoof?)

(Huh? Hey, it is!)

(Hi there!) -Cheerfully waves-

(Greetings!) -Bows politely-

---
---
---

-She lands it, but also somehow Morrigan casted a copy of herself that launched her hand like if it was a missile-
---
-So is Atalanta, feeling the same sort of pride that anyone would have from their parent complimenting them-
---
-Gaster's hands allowed Hongo to jump off his bike, which downright crashed on the Great Leader's left eye, causing him great pain as it's an attack done by him, followed by doing a powerful chop on his forehead, which made cracks on the Great Leader-

-This very much left him quite susceptible to the effects of Azura's Blessed Lance-
---

(These are strange powers even for Chaldea...)
___

-Once again, it's clear that the two still have a strong bond with Artemis thanks to how much she cares for the two-

-It helps that Blake likely spent years learning to hunt in Remnant and that Atalanta trained directly under Artemis to hunt-
___

NOW, EVERYONE! ATTACK THIS JERK WITH EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!

-All four of the Underground monsters currently present all launched their strongest attacks at the Great Leader, including rains of spears, waves of bones, and numerous Gaster Blasters-
___

-Byleth is quick to start working on some food after hearing their answers?-

---
Palutena: "We can't discredit either possibility..."
---
-good question-

-They would be seeing a secret generator, which was being worked on by putty patrollers that had Z logos on their chests-
---
Lindy: "Indeed, they both have valid points... It's not like your battles are precisely a secret"

Rogue Tamer: "...Are they going at each other and... Just so happening to be hitting ours?"
-Same for some whirlwinds Kazemon threw at Ranamon that so happen to hit the Stingmon-
---
Sakura: "ow let's get you back to your world as thanks, though I wouldn't mind seeing you again!"

---
-Perhaps... Might be a good thing to tell others-
Tiki: "I'm a little curious... Though" -yaaaawn- "IThis place still looks pretty cozy..."
Mabel: "Yeesh, talk about a classic cartoon villain vibe..."

Dipper: "How long has this laboratory been hidden down here...?"

-Shuriken and Hurricane are both searching for any signs of Zedd himself-
___

Seam: "The way I see it, Jevil may have been earnestly trying to warn ya. Whether that was out of a genuine hope for a better future for at least somewhere, even if not our own world here, or just curiosity of whether or not you'd prevail, heheheh...that's likely something only the jester himself knew."
___

Amethyst: "Ditto. You're a cool dude." :p

Steven: "It was nice meeting you, Takeru. I'm glad you and your friends are okay." :)
___

true that...but knowing stuff like this almost always end up being important somehow, we probably oughta still tell someone about it.

if Greg here's familiar with the symbols, maybe some of the other Pokemon here might be as well...and that would mean some of them might recognize it enough to be able to translate it.

(Heh, it's worth a shot, Skelebro.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Were their backup bodies made up of magic?"
___

Penny: "Allow a me minute to call one of them, then!" :b:

-Penny pulls out her Scroll from one of her pockets, and then calls one of the Delta Warriors-
___

Let me guess, you're surprised that a seemingly random Gem cares about the conflicts of Cybertron and the goals and ideals of the Decepticons.
___

Mudkip: "(Can I please have some?)"
___

Mabel: "Come on, you've got to stand up to your bullies!"
-Tart was letting the teens all interact, despite the topic not being... The most pleasant, she's glad they're actually interacting with people their age-
Suzune: "They were"
Kazumi: "They even... Ate their previous corpses whenever that happened" -she and Iroha shuddered at the thought-
Oriko: "They said it was to not let it be a waste of resources..."
---
-How are they?-
---
Cyclonus: "...Effectively"
---
Sayori: "Oh, I can get you some! ...You'd just have to wait"
---
-And that's what Marty tries to encourage him too... That and to get with his mom, but alas-
Amy: "Dang, he has it complicated"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Tart was letting the teens all interact, despite the topic not being... The most pleasant, she's glad they're actually interacting with people their age-
Suzune: "They were"
Kazumi: "They even... Ate their previous corpses whenever that happened" -she and Iroha shuddered at the thought-
Oriko: "They said it was to not let it be a waste of resources..."
---
-How are they?-
---
Cyclonus: "...Effectively"
---
Sayori: "Oh, I can get you some! ...You'd just have to wait"
---
-And that's what Marty tries to encourage him too... That and to get with his mom, but alas-
Amy: "Dang, he has it complicated"
-Star and Marco both shudder upon learning that as well-

Star: "Okay, no wonder Toffee was able to destroy them so easily...He was trying to wipe out all sources of magic across the universe."
___

Penny: "Hello? Salutations, Susie! How are you doing?

...It is not advisable that you eat that many jawbreakers in one sitting, let alone in the span of one day, but after learning of some of your other favorite "foods", I suppose it highly likely that your species' metabolism is probably far better more suited to handle excessve sweets." :lol:
___

Because I recongize how their goals will benefit their people and the conflicts they've faced. Coming from an empire that's dealt with a rebellion from it's own people and lost one of their supreme leaders because of it, I know all too well the losses the Decepticons have faced and the issues plaguing their way of life and own empire. I gave the Decepticons my word that the cause would become a reality, and I intend to keep my word. And even if I hadn't... I know what it's like to live in a society that's being ruined by the likes of rebels and off-colors...
___

Mudkip: "(Oh, I can wait! I'm not super hungry yet!)"

-He's gradually getting along better with Sayori, more so due to her sheer kindness-
___

Mabel: "How the heck is going to encourage him to stand up for himself...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kaito: "In that case, maybe you shouldn't interfere with mine" :p
-She managed to grab a pretty-regal looking belt and a pocket watch seemingly made of pure gold-
Roman: "I'm not. We're just chatting." :p

-good question-

---

---

Mabel: "Yeesh, talk about a classic cartoon villain vibe..."

Dipper: "How long has this laboratory been hidden down here...?"

-Shuriken and Hurricane are both searching for any signs of Zedd himself-
___

Seam: "The way I see it, Jevil may have been earnestly trying to warn ya. Whether that was out of a genuine hope for a better future for at least somewhere, even if not our own world here, or just curiosity of whether or not you'd prevail, heheheh...that's likely something only the jester himself knew."
___

Amethyst: "Ditto. You're a cool dude." :p

Steven: "It was nice meeting you, Takeru. I'm glad you and your friends are okay." :)
Alear: -sword in hand- "Be careful, everyone..."

-Nel and Veyle nodded-
---
Palutena: "If only we could merely ask him..."
---
Azura: "May fate brings us together again... in a better situation..."

Kama: I'll... Observe her justy a little bit more.
---
Arcueid: "She's just kinda honest with herself... Unless she screws up something big" :p
Musashi: "Heheh... Wait, what does that mean?!"
---
Mat Hari: "Is that what happens often?"
Martha: "...More than we'd like to admit. I havewon some times though"
---
Kiara: "It's good to know, but please don't doze off" :)
Palu: You like her? :p
---
Shez: :laugh:
---
Juri: "I won more." :p
---
Alear: "Don't worry about it... Now what did you want to talk about?" :)

Penny: "Which may be a strong sign that you're still trying to sell it as a scam." :ohwell:
___

-Alright, so they're definitely on good terms. I just can't remember how many times they've interacted on-screen or fought alongside the other...-
___

ICombine that with an utter, steadfast refusal to ever seriously injure or kill any enemies, even those who'll stop at nothing to kill everyone in sight with no remorse like Flowey or Chara, or even entities that are inherently evil like the Grimm from your world.
Yang: "So yeah, no buy."

Ruby: "But..."

Yang: :glare:
---
-they should interact more... anyway, what now?-
---
Ruby: "...So you're saying he wouldn't be a good Royal Guard?"

---
---

---

___

-Once again, it's clear that the two still have a strong bond with Artemis thanks to how much she cares for the two-

-It helps that Blake likely spent years learning to hunt in Remnant and that Atalanta trained directly under Artemis to hunt-
___

-All four of the Underground monsters currently present all launched their strongest attacks at the Great Leader, including rains of spears, waves of bones, and numerous Gaster Blasters-
___

Alear: -grabs it and throws it back- "Nice try, but my reflexes have been trained for centuries."
---
Blake: "Glad you enjoy it." :)
---
Azura: -quickly rushed in and mixed in song magic and Blessed Lance strikes-
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Alear: -grabs it and throws it back- "Nice try, but my reflexes have been trained for centuries."
---
---
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS-
-It's almost like if Morrigan was a cartoon character-
Morrigan: "Okay, that's not so bad"
---
Artemis: "Next time you'll probably get an even better catch~!"
Atalanta: "Probably"
---
-Plenty of Kamen Riders also made sure to take their shots at the Great Leader as Hongo jept punching him to make him vulnerable, before the Great Leader managed to free his insect limbs and tried to hop high up to slam on the ground-
---
-Good, the five girls awed when they get served-
Kazumi: "This all for us?" :O

-Also Madoka unanswered-
-Star and Marco both shudder upon learning that as well-

Star: "Okay, no wonder Toffee was able to destroy them so easily...He was trying to wipe out all sources of magic across the universe."
___

Penny: "Hello? Salutations, Susie! How are you doing?

...It is not advisable that you eat that many jawbreakers in one sitting, let alone in the span of one day, but after learning of some of your other favorite "foods", I suppose it highly likely that your species' metabolism is probably far better more suited to handle excessve sweets." :lol:
___

Because I recongize how their goals will benefit their people and the conflicts they've faced. Coming from an empire that's dealt with a rebellion from it's own people and lost one of their supreme leaders because of it, I know all too well the losses the Decepticons have faced and the issues plaguing their way of life and own empire. I gave the Decepticons my word that the cause would become a reality, and I intend to keep my word. And even if I hadn't... I know what it's like to live in a society that's being ruined by the likes of rebels and off-colors...
___

Mudkip: "(Oh, I can wait! I'm not super hungry yet!)"

-He's gradually getting along better with Sayori, more so due to her sheer kindness-
___

Mabel: "How the heck is going to encourage him to stand up for himself...?"
Kazumi: "That soubds horrible!"
Suzune: "At least one good thing came out of that"
---
Sieg: ...I guess they're a bunch of teens and all.
---
Cyclonus: "...I see" How ironic these very ones started as rebels before becoming what they sought to defeat at first. But I guess it's too late to back down now... After all, the Autobots are not ideal either, and the way they do things would put them in conflict with this species...
---
Sayori: "I'm glad to know, but I promise they're very tasty~!"
---
-By sneaking into his room disguised at nighttime, pretebd he's an alien called Darth Vader (Star Wars wasn't out in the 50s), and tell him that he must get with her-
Amy: "..." :laugh:
Palu: You like her? :p
---
Shez: :laugh:
---
Juri: "I won more." :p
---
Alear: "Don't worry about it... Now what did you want to talk about?" :)
Kama: Huh?! No!
---
Musashi: "For your information, I barely ever mess up"
Arcueid: "But when you do it's big" :p
---
Martha:...For now!"
---
Kiara: "There's something deep within you..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "That soubds horrible!"
Suzune: "At least one good thing came out of that"
---
Sieg: ...I guess they're a bunch of teens and all.
---
Cyclonus: "...I see" How ironic these very ones started as rebels before becoming what they sought to defeat at first. But I guess it's too late to back down now... After all, the Autobots are not ideal either, and the way they do things would put them in conflict with this species...
---
Sayori: "I'm glad to know, but I promise they're very tasty~!"
---
-By sneaking into his room disguised at nighttime, pretebd he's an alien called Darth Vader (Star Wars wasn't out in the 50s), and tell him that he must get with her-
Amy: "..." :laugh:
Star: "I gotta admit, I'm..kinda shocked Toffee actually did a good thing, for once...I guess he was trying to take down people like Drakkon and Rita Repulsa, too, but he was also trying to kill everyone else who needs magic to survive..."
___

-Plus, Penny's mentioned that Susie is a lizard/dinosaur monster with an appetite for everything from chalk, moss, pencils, chunks of ice and burnt toast. So it sounds like Susie has a habit of eating unusual stuff without suffering issues from it, not unlike Amethyst- :V
___

Besides, inorganic life should stick together. Cybertronians and Gems could become a truly unstoppable, perfect and organic life-free empire if our people joined forces!
___

Alright, it looks like they're already getting along swimmingly!

... -Realizes what she just said could qualify as a pun, then instinctively looks around to make sure Sans didn't hear that-

___

Mabel: "...There's no way that's seriously going to work."

Yang: "So yeah, no buy."

Ruby: "But..."

Yang: :glare:
---
-they should interact more... anyway, what now?-
---
Ruby: "...So you're saying he wouldn't be a good Royal Guard?"
Stan: "Okay, so maybe they're not 100% usable in combat right now! That doesn't mean their don't high value as artifacts!"

-Ruby still wants to buy some of the medieval weapons just for display purposes or in hopes of restoring some?-
___

Pichu: "(Your lightning powers seem really similar! Are you two friends?)"
___

Not entirely! Well, in some ways, yes, he wouldn't have been. Papyrus was a great fighter! Problem was...he was too nice. Like, way too nice. Even to enemies who attacked him or his friends. Had he gotten the job and ever confronted an enemy who wanted him dead, and wasn't backing down, he would've gotten into hundreds of little smiling shreds...

---
---
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS-
---
---
-Plenty of Kamen Riders also made sure to take their shots at the Great Leader as Hongo jept punching him to make him vulnerable, before the Great Leader managed to free his insect limbs and tried to hop high up to slam on the ground-
---

-Also Madoka unanswered-
Looks like we've got an even fight so far, people!

-Is anyone besides Undyne and Moana spectating the fight?-
___

-It might depend on what life is at wherever they're camping or hunting...But between the giant turkeys and giant bears, as well as more mundane species like fish and the various plantlife like berries, it's clear that wilderness of Mewni is a prime location for hunters-
___

INCOMING!

-All of my characters try to run or hover out of the way, several grabbing others who otherwise wouldn't be able to escape in time-
___

Well, Byleth offered to cook it for ya, didn't she? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: Huh?! No!
---
Musashi: "For your information, I barely ever mess up"
Arcueid: "But when you do it's big" :p
---
Martha:...For now!"
---
Kiara: "There's something deep within you..."
Palu: :smirk:
---
Shez: "I mean... can't really say she's wrong." :p
---
Juri: "Sure." :p
---
Alear: "...Something deep in me? I don't get it..."

Stan: "Okay, so maybe they're not 100% usable in combat right now! That doesn't mean their don't high value as artifacts!"

-Ruby still wants to buy some of the medieval weapons just for display purposes or in hopes of restoring some?-
___

Pichu: "(Your lightning powers seem really similar! Are you two friends?)"
___

Not entirely! Well, in some ways, yes, he wouldn't have been. Papyrus was a great fighter! Problem was...he was too nice. Like, way too nice. Even to enemies who attacked him or his friends. Had he gotten the job and ever confronted an enemy who wanted him dead, and wasn't backing down, he would've gotten into hundreds of little smiling shreds...
Ruby: "This one looks good though..."
---
Phosphy: "Well, we definitely have very good respect towards one another."
---
Ruby: "...Yeah........ that'd be terrible..." :urg:

---
---
---

-Also Madoka unanswered-

___

-It might depend on what life is at wherever they're camping or hunting...But between the giant turkeys and giant bears, as well as more mundane species like fish and the various plantlife like berries, it's clear that wilderness of Mewni is a prime location for hunters-
___

INCOMING!

-All of my characters try to run or hover out of the way, several grabbing others who otherwise wouldn't be able to escape in time-
___

Alear: "Thanks. Let's keep going now, shall we?"
---
Blake: "Not sure what would be better though..."
---
Azura: -backed off as quickly as she could-
---
Byleth: "One of them is for me, actually... but otherwise, yes." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "This one looks good though..."
---
Phosphy: "Well, we definitely have very good respect towards one another."
---
Ruby: "...Yeah........ that'd be terrible..." :urg:
-Is it an intact weapon or one of the damage and rusted one?-

___

Sparky: "(Because of those similar powers?)"
___

I'm not even sure if Papyrus understood the concept of death or that it was a thing at the time...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Is it an intact weapon or one of the damage and rusted one?-

___

Sparky: "(Because of those similar powers?)"
___

I'm not even sure if Papyrus understood the concept of death or that it was a thing at the time...
-intact this time-
---
Phosphy: "It's a good conversation starter, yeah." :p
---
Ruby: "...Does he now?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-intact this time-
---
Phosphy: "It's a good conversation started, yeah." :p
---
Ruby: "...Does he now?"
Stan: "Ah, now that's one that is 100% guarantee to still be usable!"
___

Sparky: "(That's actually why we originally wanted to meet you two. Miss Atalanta said that you two both had electricity-based powers, so she suggested talking to both of you!)"
___

He wouldn't have been a member of Chaldea now or have crossed paths with them back years ago if he didn't. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I gotta admit, I'm..kinda shocked Toffee actually did a good thing, for once...I guess he was trying to take down people like Drakkon and Rita Repulsa, too, but he was also trying to kill everyone else who needs magic to survive..."
___

-Plus, Penny's mentioned that Susie is a lizard/dinosaur monster with an appetite for everything from chalk, moss, pencils, chunks of ice and burnt toast. So it sounds like Susie has a habit of eating unusual stuff without suffering issues from it, not unlike Amethyst- :V
___

Besides, inorganic life should stick together. Cybertronians and Gems could become a truly unstoppable, perfect and organic life-free empire if our people joined forces!
___

Alright, it looks like they're already getting along swimmingly!

... -Realizes what she just said could qualify as a pun, then instinctively looks around to make sure Sans didn't hear that-

___

Mabel: "...There's no way that's seriously going to work."
Oriko: "My guess is that he attempted to drive them to extinction as one of his first victims because they were all physically very weak"
-That and, well, nobody who knows the truth of Incubators likes them, even Toffee found their hypocrisy regarding how they saw emotions as a mental illness yet harvested energy from them by preying on kids and teens in particular disgusting-
---
Sieg: That girl could probably get along with that Gem....
---
Cyclonus: That does sound a lot like part of Decepticonism... "Fine, I believe you..."
---
Spoiler alert: Sans did hear that
---
Chrono: "...You'd be right"
-Even so he was gullible enough to believe that-

___

___

INCOMING!

___

Alear: "Thanks. Let's keep going now, shall we?"
---
Blake: "Not sure what would be better though..."
---
Azura: -backed off as quickly as she could-
---
Byleth: "One of them is for me, actually... but otherwise, yes." :)
Morrigan: "Mayb, although-" -EXPANDED HER WINGS IN FORM OF TRIDENTS QUICK EXPECTING ALEAR TO DODGE ONLY FOR HER TO RISE THE SAME THING WHEREVER SHE GETS TO- "You're not the only one with centuries long experience, dear" :p
---
Atalanta: "It all really depends on the location and wildlife"
---
-Not everyone was able to dodge, but Azura and the Underground Monsters managed to, albeit the Great Leader now hopped towards a mountain to impulse himself and jump right into others-
---
Tart: "Such a plentiful meal, it's a blessing from God~! Thank you very much!" starts to eat, and thankfully for the kitchen staff, she doesn't eats nearly as much as her Servant self-
Iroha:-Tastes- "Woah... It's so good!"
-Kazumi was eating hers with all delight. She'll be in the same field as Link, Byleth and Shez, in that she's a glutton, but not excessively and can make her own meals-
-Oriko was eating more properly, as expected from a lady of high class-
-Suzune was silent, her modus operandi would usually be to act all friendly and social to then kill her target later, alas, here she doesn't has any secrets and has lost any reason to kill fellow magical girls-

Madoka unreplied again
Palu: :smirk:
---
Shez: "I mean... can't really say she's wrong." :p
---
Juri: "Sure." :p
---
Alear: "...Something deep in me? I don't get it..."
Kama: ...I-I can feel your smugness from here!
---
Musashi: "You're meant to be on my side!"
---
-The win streak is about 60/40, so it's not like Martha is too far off-
---
Kiara: "Something you're probably... Hiding"

Top Bottom