• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "See? What'd I tell ya? This sword's still in perfect combat condition!" -Then a second training drone zaps him with another stun laser- "AGH! Hey, I thought that button only activates one of you jerks!" -Then, a third training drone fires another stun laser at him- "OW! Hey, knock it off!" -Then he gets zapped by a stun laser from a fourth one- "GAH!, Alright, that does it!"

-Stan gets so pissed off at the training drones that he starts punching them, trying to destroy the training drones with his barehands-
___

Pichu: -Sniffle- "(O-Okay...I'll try...)"
___

That in itself is exactly what's inspired others around here, Ruby. Being a hero or doing things like saving and protecting others should never be for recognition. It's because it's important to do the right thing, or at least try to.

Tons of people around here qualify as heroes, and even more qualify as warriors. But few of them share the same level of optimism and high spirits that you do. Between that, and Chaldea and other people we succeeding in saving people, entire worlds, and stopping threats no matter how dangerous they seem, I'm pretty sure that optimism of yours, as well others like Steven ,Astolfo, and just maybe even Papyrus himself...might have caused others to become a little more hopeful for the future as well. :)
Yang and Nora: :laugh:
---
-awwwww...-
---
Ruby: "...That just reminded me we never saw Astolfo since the Isis attack."

Kama: I am worrying about it!
---
-Tiamat giggled-
Tiamat: "How are things going here?"
---
Martha: "I see. Then I'll have to scrub the floor with you later"
---
Kiara: "...It's a good thing, if you were to have enjoyed it, then that could have had severe repercussions"
-and Kama can feel Palu's sheer smugness-
---
Sothis: "Aside from Draco being her usual self?"
---
Juri: "Good luck with that." :p
---
Alear: "That's... a bit of a relief to hear. I've never liked that life..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
oneechan... oh no..,
Alina: "So now then girls, let's come out for a little bit and hang out" -after they made sure to lock Touka and Nemu somewhere inside the house, the 5 malign magical girls get out and look at the main square of the town they've managed to settle themselves in, a little place in the middle of Oregon-

View attachment 394320
-Oh ****...-

-Uhh, well, at least this provides a reason for more Gravity Falls characters to show up in the thread?-

Lily: "Yes, don't we look so pretty~?"
Medea: "I think you do" :)
-Meanwhile the 5 magical girls knelt-down, this time Suzune included-
---
Marie: "Hmmmm, not really" -it's not like she's any hopeless with tech, she just hasn't dwelved into video games-
---
-Yeah... So while still in a better position, it's not like this is what he fully wants-
---
Sayori: "Told you you would love them~"
---
Amy: "I guess he'll have the opportunity to get his parents together there?"
Moon: -Chuckles- "As do I." :) "And oh, my apologies, you five! Welcome to Mewni Your name is Tart, correct? Jeanne told me."
___

Berdly: "They're a refined genre of video games where battles are turn-based for both the players and any NPC opponents alike, and the player must level up their party by battling gradually stronger enemies to raise their stats and learn new moves and abilities! Magic and catching creatures that bond with and help the player fight are common tropes!"

Noelle: "They're really fun! I'm almost at the end of one called Dragon Blazers 2!" :grin:
___

-What...does Cyclonus want, actually?-
___

-The Mudkip is still diving into the fish sticks, too focused on the yummy fish to talk-
___

-Mabel gasps-

Mabel: "I didn't even think about that! Amy,that's brilliant!" :b:

Yang and Nora: :laugh:
---
-awwwww...-
---
Ruby: "...That just reminded me we never saw Astolfo since the Isis attack."
(Umm...Is he going to be alright?)

Penny: "The lasers are set to stun, so I assume that he will most likely be fine?"

-By now Stan has tackled one of the combat drones and is punching it in the face while both a damaged and an undamaged drone still shoot stun lasers at him-
___

-Pichu is calming down, Sparky still hugging her-
___

...He...wasn't among those who got resummoned... -Heavy sigh- But his positivity still made a big difference. He's a major reaosn Peridot finally reformed...

Alear: "She felt like her own person..."
---
Kamui: "We'll... try our best..." 😅

-maybe Moon should tell the chefs to not serve everything-
---
Camilla: "At this point, I think we can help the others. They've got this."
---
Byleth: "...You've... done things you regret."

Ingrid: "If we had takenjust a few seconds too many, we would not be discussing right now. It was... very close."
Morrigan: "It's a little bit of a convoluted story"
---
Jeanne: "I... Will make the attempt" 😅 -what Uni said-
---
-Hinoka thinks Camilla is right?-

-The Great Leader tried to attack by summoning evil monster mooks from the past where Undyne and Moana were-
---
Oriko: "...A number of things. Suzune Amano isn't the only one with blood in her hands amongst us..."
Kazumi/Tart/Iroha: "Oh..."
Oriko: "Just as I told you back then, I am not a good person. My reasons to prevent the Witch form of Madoka Kaname to be were selfish. To feel like my life had a purpose"

Ultimate Madoka: "Thank you for stopping him then... Also, in regards to the girls that escaped, there's something else you should know. I can't fully if those malign girls have anything to do with it, but there is one missing Witch that wasn't killed"
So are the stories of tons of the members, here. :p
___

Moon: -Whispers to a nearby royal chef- "Make sure to not serve all of the food yet and keep some of it stored in the magic fridges and ice chests..."

-The royal chef nervously nods-
___

-Moana's response was to freeze them an Ice Beam-

-Undyne's was to launch spears at them from above, from both the mooks' left and their right-
___

ya may have selfish motive, but you were still trying to do something that would've saved a lot of lives.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Morrigan: "It's a little bit of a convoluted story"
---
Jeanne: "I... Will make the attempt" 😅 -what Uni said-
---
-Hinoka thinks Camilla is right?-

-The Great Leader tried to attack by summoning evil monster mooks from the past where Undyne and Moana were-
---
Oriko: "...A number of things. Suzune Amano isn't the only one with blood in her hands amongst us..."
Kazumi/Tart/Iroha: "Oh..."
Oriko: "Just as I told you back then, I am not a good person. My reasons to prevent the Witch form of Madoka Kaname to be were selfish. To feel like my life had a purpose"

Ultimate Madoka: "Thank you for stopping him then... Also, in regards to the girls that escaped, there's something else you should know. I can't fully if those malign girls have anything to do with it, but there is one missing Witch that wasn't killed"
___

Moon: -Whispers to a nearby royal chef- "Make sure to not serve all of the food yet and keep some of it stored in the magic fridges and ice chests..."

___

-Undyne's was to launch spears at them from above, from both the mooks' left and their right-
___

ya may have selfish motive, but you were still trying to do something that would've saved a lot of lives.
Alear: "I wouldn't mind listening to it later." :)
---
-poor staff...-
---
Camilla: "Mmmm... I must admit they truly seem to have things under control. What do you say, Medb?"
---
Byleth: "Your heart was in a better place than you think."

Ingrid: "... This one?" -shows a hologram of Isabeau?-

(Umm...Is he going to be alright?)

Penny: "The lasers are set to stun, so I assume that he will most likely be fine?"

-By now Stan has tackled one of the combat drones and is punching it in the face while both a damaged and an undamaged drone still shoot stun lasers at him-
___

-Pichu is calming down, Sparky still hugging her-
___

...He...wasn't among those who got resummoned... -Heavy sigh- But his positivity still made a big difference. He's a major reaosn Peridot finally reformed...
Ren: "I'm more worried about the drones..."
---
-awwwwww...-
---
Ruby: "Yeah... he was great..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "I'm more worried about the drones..."
---
-awwwwww...-
---
Ruby: "Yeah... he was great..."
-About a minute later, two of the drones are damaged enough to shut down, and the third one is barely operational-
___

-How's Phosphora taking this?-
___

Knowing how Servants and the Throne of Heroes work? Chances are he might get summoned again someday, even if not as a member of Chaldea.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Oh ****...-

-Uhh, well, at least this provides a reason for more Gravity Falls characters to show up in the thread?-
-You are very welcome for that- :p
-and Kama can feel Palu's sheer smugness-
---
Sothis: "Aside from Draco being her usual self?"
---
Juri: "Good luck with that." :p
---
Alear: "That's... a bit of a relief to hear. I've never liked that life..."
Kama: I really didn't mean it like that!
---
Tiamat: "...Again? When is she going to learn to behave? Hmph!"
---
Martha: "I should be saying that to you"
---
Kiara: "No one in their clear minds would want that..." I know that very well...
Moon: -Chuckles- "As do I." :) "And oh, my apologies, you five! Welcome to Mewni Your name is Tart, correct? Jeanne told me."
___

Berdly: "They're a refined genre of video games where battles are turn-based for both the players and any NPC opponents alike, and the player must level up their party by battling gradually stronger enemies to raise their stats and learn new moves and abilities! Magic and catching creatures that bond with and help the player fight are common tropes!"

Noelle: "They're really fun! I'm almost at the end of one called Dragon Blazers 2!" :grin:
___

-What...does Cyclonus want, actually?-
___

-The Mudkip is still diving into the fish sticks, too focused on the yummy fish to talk-
___

-Mabel gasps-

Mabel: "I didn't even think about that! Amy,that's brilliant!" :b:
Tart: "That's right, I'm glad that you know that" :)
---
Marie: "Hm, somehow that sounds rather familiar" -since she comes from one-
---
-He... Actually isn't sure-
---
-And Sayori is happy to oblige with them~-
---
Amy: "Yeah, hopefully he manages to!" -of course his mom wants to go with him to prom, so Marty accepts as part of a plan-
___

___

___

---
-poor staff...-
---
Camilla: "Mmmm... I must admit they truly seem to have things under control. What do you say, Medb?"
---

Morrigan: "Seems you all have interesting secrets~"
Lilith: -Separates- "Next time, I'm calling the shots"
---
-Hopefully they measure themselves...-
---
-Clearing mooks quick!-
Medb: "...I still want to give him one last strong shot"
---
Oriko: "Even so, in the end many magical girls fell by my schemes..."
Suzune: "So we both share that in common..."

Ultimate Madoka: "No, this one" -shows a projection of Walpurgisnacht-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-About a minute later, two of the drones are damaged enough to shut down, and the third one is barely operational-
___

-How's Phosphora taking this?-
___

Knowing how Servants and the Throne of Heroes work? Chances are he might get summoned again someday, even if not as a member of Chaldea.
Jaune: "Your fists were more effective..."
---
-she trying to think of a way to cheer them up-
---
Ruby: "I hope you're right..."

Kama: I really didn't mean it like that!
---
Tiamat: "...Again? When is she going to learn to behave? Hmph!"
---
Martha: "I should be saying that to you"
---
Kiara: "No one in their clear minds would want that..." I know that very well...
Palu: I was just teasing :p
---
Sothis: "Probably never..."
---
Juri: "Nah, I'm right." :p
---
Alear: "But what have you two been through? It really feels like you can relate..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-You are very welcome for that- :p

Tart: "That's right, I'm glad that you know that" :)
---
Marie: "Hm, somehow that sounds rather familiar" -since she comes from one-
---
-He... Actually isn't sure-
---
-And Sayori is happy to oblige with them~-
---
Amy: "Yeah, hopefully he manages to!" -of course his mom wants to go with him to prom, so Marty accepts as part of a plan-
-This is bad news for the town of Gravity Falls...-

Moon: "So you're Jeanne from another timeline..."
___

(It kinda sounds oddly familiar to me, too...)

Berdly: "Perhaps you've seen some of your companions playing RPG games before!"
___

-Neither the Decepticons' nor the Autobots' goals line up with what he wants for Cybertronian society, and he's certainly not an insane herald of Unicron like his former co-workers...-
___

No accidental jokes this time. It looks like they're actually getting along really well!
___

Mabel: "This might actually be what gets his parents together!"

Jaune: "Your fists were more effective..."
---
-she trying to think of a way to cheer them up-
---
Ruby: "I hope you're right..."
Stan: "Punching an opponent made outta metal is less effective than hitting them with more metal, but-" -Punches a drone that was about to get up and fire another stun laser at him in it's face- "-I've always preferred fighting with my fists anyway!" -Narrowly dodged yet another laser, then equipped his brass knuckles and destroyed the drone's head-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

So do I...Honestly, I hope most of them get to return some day. A bunch of them have, and heck, thinking about, there's probably several more who've yet to ever be summoned at all...

---
-poor staff...-
---
---

---
---
-Clearing mooks quick!-
---

Not everyone's story here is mostly a secret to everyone but their friends and maybe the Rulers, but you're both new here, so you're missing a lot of context. :p
___

-The royal chefs thus scramble to store away the remaining food, but how much do Kamui and Jeanne end up eating?-
___

We must make sure this fiend can't wreak havoc or take anyone else's lives ever again!
___

-Sans sighs heavily-

yeah, that's not a good thing...but, i'll give you this: your end goal was still a noble one, even if you did it for selfish reasons. same goes for you, albeit, i'm gathering that your reasons weren't selfish. -Said to Suzune-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Indeed, nor for plenty of the supernatural creatures inhabiting the area-
---
---
---
Alear: "But what have you two been through? It really feels like you can relate..."
Kama: ...O-Of course I know!
---
Tiamat: "Well she will after I give her a piece of mind"
---
Martha: "As if"
Mata Hari: "It's getting heated here..."
---
Kiara: How much do you think we should tell her?

Moon: "So you're Jeanne from another timeline..."
___

(It kinda sounds oddly familiar to me, too...)

Berdly: "Perhaps you've seen some of your companions playing RPG games before!"
___

-Neither the Decepticons' nor the Autobots' goals line up with what he wants for Cybertronian society, and he's certainly not an insane herald of Unicron like his former co-workers...-
___

No accidental jokes this time. It looks like they're actually getting along really well!
___

Mabel: "This might actually be what gets his parents together!"
Tart: -Nodded- "I am, please do call me Tart though, it's how those close to call me as. And, um, I don't think 'La Púcelle' would be a title with any value here"
---
Marie: "Perhaps! Some here do play plenty of video games!"
---
-Yeah, so for him, this is just something he'll have to put up for now-
-But on the least he's not going to starve-
---
Yuri: "I knew it" :)
---
-Aaaaand it's also on the day he must return back to the future-
Amy: "Still plenty of stakes..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, nor for plenty of the supernatural creatures inhabiting the area-
-Any of them that either aren't hostile or might prove useful as minions for them...But would any of the town's inhabitants manage to avoid the brainwashing spell?-

Tart: -Nodded- "I am, please do call me Tart though, it's how those close to call me as. And, um, I don't think 'La Púcelle' would be a title with any value here"
---
Marie: "Perhaps! Some here do play plenty of video games!"
---
-Yeah, so for him, this is just something he'll have to put up for now-
-But on the least he's not going to starve-
---
Yuri: "I knew it" :)
---
-Aaaaand it's also on the day he must return back to the future-
Amy: "Still plenty of stakes..."
Moon: "Very well. The Jeanne we're more familiar with as well as her fellow Rulers are rarely even referred to be their own "Ruler" titles, per their own requests." (That one knight on their table still somewhat oddly insists on being referred to as "king", though. I'm not sure why he's the exception...)
___

Noelle: "There are?" :b:

-There's probably even a club for it- :p
___

-And the five Cybertronians he does legitimately care about are safe, as well as here to support him...-
___

(It's nice to see the little guy happy again!) :grin:

(I concur.) -Holding Mr. Fish close with her tail-
___

Mabel: "Wait, there's a time limit for that?! Pun not intended."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Any of them that either aren't hostile or might prove useful as minions for them...But would any of the town's inhabitants manage to avoid the brainwashing spell?-
-Hard to tell, after all, Sasa's magic was powerful enough to brainwash multiple witches at once, while Kagari's memory alteration magic is strong enough to basically create illusions to trick people-

-Technically Kanna also has the power to alter memories, but unlike Kagari, she needs to be in direct contact with her target-
---
---
---
---
---
---
Moon: "Very well. The Jeanne we're more familiar with as well as her fellow Rulers are rarely even referred to be their own "Ruler" titles, per their own requests." (That one knight on their table still somewhat oddly insists on being referred to as "king", though. I'm not sure why he's the exception...)
___

Noelle: "There are?" :b:

-There's probably even a club for it- :p
___

-And the five Cybertronians he does legitimately care about are safe, as well as here to support him...-
___

(It's nice to see the little guy happy again!) :grin:

(I concur.) -Holding Mr. Fish close with her tail-
___

Mabel: "Wait, there's a time limit for that?! Pun not intended."
-He's an overall weirdo-
Tart: "I did notice... I didn't ever think I'd get to meet Saint Martha of Bethany herself~! It was truly a gift of the Lord~!"
---
Marie: "Indeed, if I recall, the lingo for them would be 'true gamers'"
---
-As much as he won't like to admit it, that has gave him a little bit of relief...-
---
-Soon though, he finishes them all-
---
Amy: "Or else, he's stuck there, huh..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Hard to tell, after all, Sasa's magic was powerful enough to brainwash multiple witches at once, while Kagari's memory alteration magic is strong enough to basically create illusions to trick people-

-Technically Kanna also has the power to alter memories, but unlike Kagari, she needs to be in direct contact with her target-
-So if anyone there manages to avoid it, they'd have to either have the right counter measures and consciously make an effort to avoid or cancel it, or have simply gotten lucky...-

-He's an overall weirdo-
Tart: "I did notice... I didn't ever think I'd get to meet Saint Martha of Bethany herself~! It was truly a gift of the Lord~!"
---
Marie: "Indeed, if I recall, the lingo for them would be 'true gamers'"
---
-As much as he won't like to admit it, that has gave him a little bit of relief...-
---
-Soon though, he finishes them all-
---
Amy: "Or else, he's stuck there, huh..."
Moon: -Chuckles at Tart's enthusiasm- "I'm glad you've already found kindred spirits among Chaldea." :)
___

Berdly: "HUZZAH! THAT'S IT EXACTLY! The gamers are Chaldea are truly cultured if they know that terminology! They themselves truly must be true gamers!"
___

-Cyclonus' thoughts?-
___

Mudkip: "(These fish sticks were delicious!)" 😋 "(Thank you, Sayori!)"
___

Dipper: "The idea of being trapped in time is terrifying..." -Shudders-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Clearing mooks quick!-
---

Not everyone's story here is mostly a secret to everyone but their friends and maybe the Rulers, but you're both new here, so you're missing a lot of context. :p
___

-The royal chefs thus scramble to store away the remaining food, but how much do Kamui and Jeanne end up eating?-
___

We must make sure this fiend can't wreak havoc or take anyone else's lives ever again!
___

-Sans sighs heavily-

yeah, that's not a good thing...but, i'll give you this: your end goal was still a noble one, even if you did it for selfish reasons. same goes for you, albeit, i'm gathering that your reasons weren't selfish. -Said to Suzune-
Alear: "Yeah, it's been quite overwhelming."
---
-a lot-
---
Camilla: "Fair enough~" -preparing a strike-
---
Byleth: "I've... done my fair share of regretful things as well..."

Stan: "Punching an opponent made outta metal is less effective than hitting them with more metal, but-" -Punches a drone that was about to get up and fire another stun laser at him in it's face- "-I've always preferred fighting with my fists anyway!" -Narrowly dodged yet another laser, then equipped his brass knuckles and destroyed the drone's head-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

So do I...Honestly, I hope most of them get to return some day. A bunch of them have, and heck, thinking about, there's probably several more who've yet to ever be summoned at all...
Jaune: "But that's doing a poor job convincing us to buy swords."
---
Phosphy: Maybe a fireworks show...
---
Ruby: "Didn't we get a few back?" -referring to Nobu and Achilles-

---
---
---
Palu: -smug-
---
-oh will she?-
---
Juri: "Maybe we should fight outside then?" :p
---
Harley: I dunno...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-those ae terrifying...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

-Sans sighs heavily-

---
-a lot-
---
---
Morrigan: Well, I can tell you guys won't bore me at least" :p
Lilith: "That's kinda necessary for us at least"
---
-Whar Uni said pretty much-
---
Medb: "And let's make sure that it counts~!" .ready to do an Engage skill!-
---
Oriko: "...That so?" -sigh- "Even then, my friend still killed many other magical girls for my sake too..." -the more she learns about Oriko, the more she reminds her of Edelgard-

Madoka unreplied
Moon: -Chuckles at Tart's enthusiasm- "I'm glad you've already found kindred spirits among Chaldea." :)
___

Berdly: "HUZZAH! THAT'S IT EXACTLY! The gamers are Chaldea are truly cultured if they know that terminology! They themselves truly must be true gamers!"
___

-Cyclonus' thoughts?-
___

Mudkip: "(These fish sticks were delicious!)" 😋 "(Thank you, Sayori!)"
___

Dipper: "The idea of being trapped in time is terrifying..." -Shudders-
-Tart giggled, being humble.
Oriko: "My name is Oriko Mikuni, I am a magical girl that can see the future. I hope I can be of service"
---
Marie: "Sounds like you're quite proud, it's adorable~!"
---
Cyclonus: I wonder how long will I remain here though...
---
Sayori: "You're welcome~!" -patted him-
---
Amy: "I guess you have experience"
Palu: -smug-
---
-oh will she?-
---
Juri: "Maybe we should fight outside then?" :p
---
Harley: I dunno...
Kama: B-But anyway, what you say?
---
-Nah, but Tiamat gets to her to make the attempt-
---
Mata Hari: "...Didn't you both already fight?"
---
Kiara: It also depends on how comfortable we are feeling on sharing about ourselves...
-So if anyone there manages to avoid it, they'd have to either have the right counter measures and consciously make an effort to avoid or cancel it, or have simply gotten lucky...-
-those ae terrifying...-
-Indeed-
-In all fairness, it's not like Kagari's memory alteration and Sasa's brainwashing can't be rubbed off, but that could take either a while, or a very sharp mind-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: B-But anyway, what you say?
---
-Nah, but Tiamat gets to her to make the attempt-
---
Mata Hari: "...Didn't you both already fight?"
---
Kiara: It also depends on how comfortable we are feeling on sharing about ourselves...
Palu: Sure. :)
---
-what will the mom do?-
---
Juri: "And?"
---
Harley: I'm pretty crazy so why not? :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed-
-In all fairness, it's not like Kagari's memory alteration and Sasa's brainwashing can't be rubbed off, but that could take either a while, or a very sharp mind-
-I can already think of exactly one character who might be immune to their effects- :V

-Tart giggled, being humble.
Oriko: "My name is Oriko Mikuni, I am a magical girl that can see the future. I hope I can be of service"
---
Marie: "Sounds like you're quite proud, it's adorable~!"
---
Cyclonus: I wonder how long will I remain here though...
---
Sayori: "You're welcome~!" -patted him-
---
Amy: "I guess you have experience"
Moon: "You have clairvoyance as well?" -Actually surprised by that-
___

Noelle: "A-Adorable?"
___

-As long as the Decepticons are trying to prove whether or not he can be trusted...And probably longer if they do deem him trustworthy- :V
___

-The Mudkip smiled at that-
___

Dipper: "Well, we were able to gradually make our way back to our own time period..."

Mabel: "There was a brief minute where we were in total darkness and thought we had accidentally traveled to a potential end of time itself, though..."

Jaune: "But that's doing a poor job convincing us to buy swords."
---
Phosphy: Maybe a fireworks show...
---
Ruby: "Didn't we get a few back?" -referring to Nobu and Achilles-
Stan: -Standing back up, brushing off his hat now that it has burn marks from the stun lasers on it- "Aw come on! Just 'cause it's not my weapon of choice doesn't mean it's not effective!"
___

-Is there even a fireworks showed scheduled in Lilith's dimension?-
___

-I don't think most of Chaldea knew Achilles outside of his appearance in the bad future Flowey caused...-

Aside from Hassan, several of them got resummoned a while back after the fritz was stopped and the Summoning Chamber got overloaded with magic, and Nobunaga also turned out to be one of the Servants Drakkon summoned! Still not sure if she's the same one or has any memories of Chaldea or not, though...

---
-a lot-
---
---
---
---
---
Oriko: "...That so?" -sigh- "Even then, my friend still killed many other magical girls for my sake too..." -the more she learns about Oriko, the more she reminds her of Edelgard-

Madoka unreplied
(How did you two end up meeting Chaldea again?)

They were pulling pranks last Halloween night when that ghost and her army invaded.
___

-So basically all the food that is served up- :V
___

Hector! Ready to take an evil overload down?!
___

are you your friend, or are you you? that kinda makes a major difference. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: Sure. :)
---
-what will the mom do?-
---
Juri: "And?"
---
Harley: I'm pretty crazy so why not? :p
Kama: ... -almost bouncing in joy-
---
-Step in front of her fellow Beast, for starters-
---
Martha: "I already feel energized..."
---
Kiara: Well, my tale is a little more... Colorful, per say...
Moon: "You have clairvoyance as well?" -Actually surprised by that-
___

Noelle: "A-Adorable?"
___

-As long as the Decepticons are trying to prove whether or not he can be trusted...And probably longer if they do deem him trustworthy- :V
___

-The Mudkip smiled at that-
___

Dipper: "Well, we were able to gradually make our way back to our own time period..."

Mabel: "There was a brief minute where we were in total darkness and thought we had accidentally traveled to a potential end of time itself, though..."
Oriko: -Nodded- "Though I can't control when I get my visions, I can see possible futures, some can be changed, others not"
---
Marie: "Why yes! It's good to see how today most adolescents are free to express themselves~!"
---
-Yep. He's probably faring better than the other Unicron minions he's sure. Scourge didn't want anything to do with it anymore, but it's not like he's a better person per se and Battletrap is anything but unrepentant-
-And Galvatron and Nemesis Prime were killed so...-
---
Sayori: "I am sure I can help you taste more things~!"
---
Amy: "Oh gosh... Wait, but it wasn't?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: -Nodded- "Though I can't control when I get my visions, I can see possible futures, some can be changed, others not"
---
Marie: "Why yes! It's good to see how today most adolescents are free to express themselves~!"
---
-Yep. He's probably faring better than the other Unicron minions he's sure. Scourge didn't want anything to do with it anymore, but it's not like he's a better person per se and Battletrap is anything but unrepentant-
-And Galvatron and Nemesis Prime were killed so...-
---
Sayori: "I am sure I can help you taste more things~!"
---
Amy: "Oh gosh... Wait, but it wasn't?"
Moon: "That sounds much like both Merlin and Garnet's seer abilities..."
___

Noelle: "W-Well, I think I can speak for most of us that we'll take that compliment! Thank you, Queen Antoinette!" :grin:

Susie: "I'm not cute..." -Grumpy and prideful-
___

-So if nothing else, he's still far and away better off than the rest of his former heralds...-
___

Mudkip: "(Huh? Are you like a...food expert?)"
___

Mabel: "It turned out that we actually got transported to an outhouse Grunkle Stan installed for the carnival that day." :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

Madoka unreplied
How did you two end up meeting Chaldea again?)

They were pulling pranks last Halloween night when that ghost and her army invaded.
___

___

___

Alear: "Hopefully, those pranks will calm down..."
---
-basically :V-
---
Emblem Hector: "Always up for a good fight!"

-didn't Medb already use Dark Inferno?-
---
Byleth: "..." -puts a hand on Oriko's shoulder- "If you regret those things, it shows you can still redeem yourself." :)

Ingrid: "That thing is still around...?"

Stan: -Standing back up, brushing off his hat now that it has burn marks from the stun lasers on it- "Aw come on! Just 'cause it's not my weapon of choice doesn't mean it's not effective!"
___

-Is there even a fireworks showed scheduled in Lilith's dimension?-
___

-I don't think most of Chaldea knew Achilles outside of his appearance in the bad future Flowey caused...-

Aside from Hassan, several of them got resummoned a while back after the fritz was stopped and the Summoning Chamber got overloaded with magic, and Nobunaga also turned out to be one of the Servants Drakkon summoned! Still not sure if she's the same one or has any memories of Chaldea or not, though...
Ren: "If a punch is just as good as a sword, why not just punch?"
---
-some scientists probably did set stuff up to celeberate things?-
---
-right... Nobu still stands tho :V-

Ruby: "No one tried to ask?"

Kama: ... -almost bouncing in joy-
---
-Step in front of her fellow Beast, for starters-
---
Martha: "I already feel energized..."
---
Kiara: Well, my tale is a little more... Colorful, per say...
-AWWWWWW-
---
Shez: "Oh boy..." -popcorn in hand-
---
Juri: "Heh, let's go out then." :p -pays for the stuff-
---
Harleen: Right...

Alear: "Are you two alright...? You've been in thought for a while..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "If a punch is just as good as a sword, why not just punch?"
---
-some scientists probably did set stuff up to celeberate things?-
---
-right... Nobu still stands tho :V-

Ruby: "No one tried to ask?"
Stan: "Did it look like I punched any of those robots' heads off with one punch?"
___

-And if they did, Phosphora totally knows since she's one of them?-

___

-That's why Undyne still mentioned her- :p

Oh, several people did, actually. She just never gave anyone a concrete answer. :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Did it look like I punched any of those robots' heads off with one punch?"
___

-And if they did, Phosphora totally knows since she's one of them?-

___

-That's why Undyne still mentioned her- :p

Oh, several people did, actually. She just never gave anyone a concrete answer. :glare:
Ren: "No, but it still looked rather easy..."
---
-probably yes :V-
---
Ruby: "Hm... that's weird... is she just messing with us?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I can already think of exactly one character who might be immune to their effects- :V
LOL
-Funnily enough, I was between having them settle either in Soos' former house, Gideon's merchandise factory, or the former Northwest mansion via brainwashing him before I finally settled on Soos' house-
Moon: "That sounds much like both Merlin and Garnet's seer abilities..."
___

Noelle: "W-Well, I think I can speak for most of us that we'll take that compliment! Thank you, Queen Antoinette!" :grin:

Susie: "I'm not cute..." -Grumpy and prideful-
___

-So if nothing else, he's still far and away better off than the rest of his former heralds...-
___

Mudkip: "(Huh? Are you like a...food expert?)"
___

Mabel: "It turned out that we actually got transported to an outhouse Grunkle Stan installed for the carnival that day." :lol:
Oriko: "I have heard so. I hope I can provide good use with my power like those two do"
---
Marie: "You're welcome, and be free to enjoy all you want~!"
---
-Yeah, that's sothing he very much is aware of-
---
Sayori: "I know the best of snacks and where to get them~!"
---
Amy: "...Pfffft, that is funny" :p
Chrono: "...A little"
-AWWWWWW-
---
Shez: "Oh boy..." -popcorn in hand-
---
Juri: "Heh, let's go out then." :p -pays for the stuff-
---
Harleen: Right...

Alear: "Are you two alright...? You've been in thought for a while..."
-INDEED, Kama is very glad internally-
---
Draco: "What you want?"
Tiamat: "For you to behave..."
---
Martha: "Agreed..."
Mata Hari: "Well, glad you're not doing it inside here"
---
Kiara: "Sorry, we were just pondering about... Something"
(How did you two end up meeting Chaldea again?)

___

___

___

---
---

---
Byleth: "..." -puts a hand on Oriko's shoulder- "If you regret those things, it shows you can still redeem yourself." :)

Morrigan/Lilith: "Can't assure that~"
---
-Indeed, they feel pretty nice once they're done- :V
---
-Yeah, but wouldn't mind a second time for good measure now that the Great Leader is vulnerable- :V
---
Oriko: "...Thank you. You're far too kind..."

Ultimate Madoka: -Nods- "It's likely those evil magical girls have something to do with it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
LOL
-Funnily enough, I was between having them settle either in Soos' former house, Gideon's merchandise factory, or the former Northwest mansion via brainwashing him before I finally settled on Soos' house-
-I figured an abandoned building might've made sense as well, and possibly the old bunker as an evil lair since very few besides the Pines and their friends know about it-

-Either way, McGucket might actually be genuinely immune to the effects of their brainwashing or mind control: his memory is unable to be erased any further, so it's possible that brainwashing him into believing different things happened in memories he recently regained wouldn't work, making him paranoid of supernatural danger once again, but rightfully so-

Oriko: "I have heard so. I hope I can provide good use with my power like those two do"
---
Marie: "You're welcome, and be free to enjoy all you want~!"
---
-Yeah, that's sothing he very much is aware of-
---
Sayori: "I know the best of snacks and where to get them~!"
---
Amy: "...Pfffft, that is funny" :p
Chrono: "...A little"
Moon: "I'm certain you'll be able to make good use of it." :)
___

Susie: "Already have. I've eaten ten jawbreakers today!" :laugh:

-And that's when Penny and Sieg arrive!-

Penny: "Salutations, everyone!" -Waves-

Ralsei: "Oh, hi, Penny!" :b:
___

-With that, it seems like he'll be helping move the Decepticons' current plans forward, but it's going to take a while before they can revive all of their Titans and enact their plan...-
___

Mudkip: "(The best foods?)"
___

Dipper: "Hey, you'd have been worried to if you suddenly ended up in pitch-black darkness after traveling through several different eras in time!"

---
---

---

---
---
-Yeah, but wouldn't mind a second time for good measure now that the Great Leader is vulnerable- :V
---

Ultimate Madoka: -Nods- "It's likely those evil magical girls have something to do with it"
-Undyne rolled her eyes, though only one was visible due to the other one being covered by her eye patch-
___

-And still not full because of the extreme metabolism of dragons and Servants' lack of need for food?- :V
___

In that case, EMBLEM ENGAGE! -Activating the Engage ability again-
___

-My characters remain silent for now to let the two talk-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "That sword made a clean cut of that training robot's head with one slice!"
___

-...So will she mention this, or...?-
___

I wouldn't put it past her.
Ren: "How about we try it?"
---
Phosphy: "Thoughts on fireworks?"
---
Ruby: "She's no trouble, at least."

-INDEED, Kama is very glad internally-
---
Draco: "What you want?"
Tiamat: "For you to behave..."
---
Martha: "Agreed..."
Mata Hari: "Well, glad you're not doing it inside here"
---
Kiara: "Sorry, we were just pondering about... Something"
-HANGING OUT WITH PALUTENA-
---
-behave...?-
---
Juri: "Life's been rough enough on ya already. Wouldn't be fun for me to add more to it."
---
Alear: "...Is it because of me?"

---
---
---

Undyne rolled her eyes, though only one was visible due to the other one being covered by her eye patch-
___

-And still not full because of the extreme metabolism of dragons and Servants' lack of need for food?- :V
___

___

-and Alear facepalmed-
---
-not full but still satisfied enough to feel fine not eating for therest of the day-

Kamui: "Ahhhhhh...."
---
-yeah but Engage Attacks are only once per Engage, Digi :V-

-and now Undyne is naturally even tankier!-
---
Byleth: "This isn't just mere kindness. I'm not the kind to say words just to make others feel better about themselves. If I say it, I truly believe it." :)

Ingrid: "A fair assumption... I'll definitely keep that in mind."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "How about we try it?"
---
Phosphy: "Thoughts on fireworks?"
---
Ruby: "She's no trouble, at least."
Stan: "Alright, who wants to do the honors?"
___

Sparky: "(There are fireworks here?)" :surprised:

Pichu: "(What are fireworks...?)"
___

Yeah, it's good to see a familiar face again. Same goes for all the others who got summoned again! Being part of the Throne of Heroes, hope wasn't lost for them, so I know it's not lost for the others, either!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: "Alright, who wants to do the honors?"
___

Sparky: "(There are fireworks here?)" :surprised:

Pichu: "(What are fireworks...?)"
___

Yeah, it's good to see a familiar face again. Same goes for all the others who got summoned again! Being part of the Throne of Heroes, hope wasn't lost for them, so I know it's not lost for the others, either!
Jaune: "I'll do it."
---
Phosphy: "We're actually setting some up but we're not sure how well they'll do, so we might set off a few sparkles for testing." :p
---
Ruby: "It is when we don't have the resources to bring them back..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

EnemyDex Entry:
Pleiades Saints #2.5
Kanna Hijiri

1726465240758.png

Class: Alter Ego
Height/Weight: ???cm/???kg
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Asunaro City, Japan
Debut: Puella Magi☆Kazumi Magica: The Innocent Malice
Dislikes: Humanity, the Pleiades Saints
Line: “Do you know the anguish of finding out that you’re made up?!”
Comment: Attitude towards fellow artificial beings may vary, depending on how much they get in her way.

The Second. The original Kanna could never live normally from the trauma of having accidentally killed her friends when very young, to the point she attempted to end her life years later. However, when she was saved and convinced to become a magical girl by Michiru Kazusa, she wished for a duplicate that lacked that memory and would live her life. Unfortunately, that duplicate would discover her nature, and became disturbed and swore vengeance on discovering that her existence was a lie.

The clone began her plan to replace mankind with a new race of her creation, going after the Pleiades Saints in revenge, and taking her original’s place when she became a Witch, until she revealed herself and used the Soul Gems of countless magical girls to create a massive Witch. If not for the interference of fellow clone Kazumi Subaru, she may have gotten her wish, but she’ll try again after Kriemhild Gretchen brought her back.

Her wish to become a magical girl was to ‘connect’ to the Pleiades Saints, earning all their abilities to achieve her goals.

Parameters
Strength: E (can be enhanced with the use of Connect)
Endurance: E (can be enhanced with the use of Connect)
Agility: E (can be enhanced with the use of Connect)
Mana: A
Luck: B
Noble Phantasm: A

id_es
I’ll Watch Her Burn: Rank A. The hatred this magical girl has gained from learning she’s a duplicate drives her to plan her schemes. Comprises Military Tactics and Avenger.

Personal Skills
My Fantasy Self: Rank B. This magical girl sees herself as being created as a doll for someone’s amusement, furthering her hatred towards humankind.
Evil Nuts: Rank A. The creation of false Grief Seeds, these are able to turn others into pseudo-witches regardless of age or gender.
Connect: Rank A. The unique magic of this magical girl, she’s to be able to use the abilities of all the Pleiades Saints. Comprises a wide variety of skills such as Galvanism and Familiar Creation.

Noble Phantasms
???: ???: Rank ???, Unknown type.
The Witch form of Kanna Hijiri. There’s been no recordings throughout the multiverse yet of this Witch, as Kanna’s story wrapped up before becoming one, therefore the appearance and abilities of this Witch remain unknown.
Dawn of Hyades: Daybreak of a New Race: Rank EX, Anti-City type.
An artificial massive Witch, created from Kanna manipulating and fusing the Soul Gems of many magical girls. This Witch has the form of a constellation. She’s the symbol of a new species rising up, one of artificial creations taking power over mankind. The Witch’s familiars are made of the very own souls she’s composed of, a symbol of how mankind shall bow down to the new species that will supplant them, those that do might have a comparatively swift and painless end.

Attribute: Earth

Traits: Humanoid, Undead, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: As both are artificial beings, she has a special fondness of Kazumi. In her ideal world, they would be living in the same world along her new race as their governors.

EnemyDex Entry:
Kazamino City Magical Girl #???
Sasa Yuuki

1726465361589.png

Class: Caster
Height/Weight: ???cm/???kg
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Origin: Kazamino City, Japan
Debut: Puella Magi☆Oriko Magica: Extra Story
Dislikes: Being given orders
Line: “Isn't it only natural for the strong to take what they want?"
Comment: Brat. That’s the sole word you need to describe her.

Symmetry Diamond. Sasa never liked being told what to do by others, she always hated seeing more popular people at her school having a higher social status than her and to be told by adults on how she should behave. So when she was approached by the Incubators to become a magical girl, she didn’t hesitate and already knew what her wish was: For those that are better than her to follow her every command, and thus she gained the magic to brainwash whoever she wanted.

Thus began a reign of terror that the citizens of Kazamino City weren’t aware of, as Sasa kept brainwashing Witches to puppeteer and fed civilians to them, and while a group of magical girls attempted to stop her, Sasa simply managed to kill one of them and escaped to Mitakihara City, where her life eventually ended by the machinations of Oriko Mikuni. Unfortunately, she was brought back as a familiar to Kriemhild Gretchen, surviving the Witch’s death and escaping.

Just as before, all she wants to not be bossed around and do whatever she wants, even if that includes the sadistic torture and killing of innocent bystanders.

Parameters
Strength: E
Endurance: E
Agility: E
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: ???

Class Skills
Territory Creation: Rank A. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
Item Construction: Rank -. The ability to produce various magical items.

Personal Skills
Now Obey Me: Rank A. The powerful brainwashing magic that has been granted to this magical girl as a result of her wish, affecting even large monstrous beings.
Now While they Look Away…: Rank B. This cowardly magical girl is well-versed in running away from battles.
You’re Not Better than Me!: Rank A. The pride of this magical girl may blind her and make her act irrational once she's finally cornered.

Noble Phantasm
???: ???: Rank ?, Unknown type.
The Witch form of Sasa Yuuki. There’s been no recordings throughout the multiverse yet of this Witch, as Sasa would rather crush her own Soul Gem before becoming one, therefore the appearance and abilities of this Witch remain unknown.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Living Human, Humanoid, Undead, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Somehow manages to be the least unhinged of the malign group of magical girls, though that makes her no less sadistic nor repentant of her misdeeds.

EnemyDex Entry:
Hohzuki City Magical Girl #6
Kagari Hinata

1726465623252.png

Class: Avenger
Height/Weight: 148cm/41kg
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Origin: Hohzuki City, Japan
Debut: Puella Magi☆Suzune Magica
Dislikes: Suzune Amano
Line: “I’m getting tired of watching. I guess it’s time. Wait for me, Suzune-chan~”
Comment: Driven by obsession, her only humanizing trait is the longing she has for her mother.

Illusionary Flower. When she was little, Kagari and her twin sister Matsuri were caretaken by a woman named Tsubaki. Quickly becoming their surrogate mother, Kagari adored Tsubaki, but unfortunately for her, Tsubaki was a magical girl that turned into a Witch, and was killed by her daughter Suzune Amano. Devastated when she found everything out, Kagari snapped and became obssessed to avenge Tsubaki’s death, becoming a magical girl solely to torture Suzune.

Kagari started a years-long plan that would end in Suzune’s death, first by altering the memories of everyone around her to make them forget she existed, then altering Suzune’s memories to make her into an assassin of magical girls and crush her with guilt, then turn herself into a Witch to kill Suzune. Her plan was a full success, as even after Suzune managed to kill her, she died soon after as a consequence of the battle. That is, until Kriemhild Gretchen brought both back.

Her wish to become a magical girl was for Suzune to experience the same pain Tsubaki did, and she still hopes to torture her further now that she knows she’s still out there.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: C
Agility: A
Luck: C
Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
Avenger: Rank B. To gather people's hatreds and grudges onto oneself, providing the ability to gain more power the more hurt one gets.
Oblivion Correction: Rank A. Never forgetting one's grudges and hate. Manifests in the high chance of critically hurting an opponent.
Self-Healing (Magic): Rank C. Magical energy endlessly gushes forth until revenge is taken, granting a limited healing factor.

Personal Skills
Astral Rise: Rank A. The hatred of the user has risen to such levels that she has been consumed by madness. Comprises Mad Enhancement.
Determined to Believe: Rank A. All the atrocities committed by the user of this skill makes her believe this is the outcome the target of her hatred deserves.
Memorable Flower: Rank A+. The unique magic of this magical girl, able to alter the memories of those around her, mastered to the limit that she can make them see visions in the present. Comprises Illusionism.

Noble Phantasms
???: ???: Rank B, Anti-Unit type.
The Witch form of Kagari Hinata, her name is unknown, but not her form. This Witch has the form of a puppet. Like how a storyteller is the one pulling the strings of the stories of their characters, this Witch is the manifestation of her original self’s arrangements to control the life of another. She’ll come out from her childhood’s favorite book, eager to tell the story that she has envisioned for her audience. Unknown to them, they are to play the actors, while her real form is safe observing behind the curtains.

Notes: Retains some fondness for her twin sister, although that may have faded away the moment Matsuri chose to aid Suzune in her defeat.

EnemyDex Entry:
Queen Isabeau’s Daughter #3
Minou de Bauviere

1726465868819.png

Class: Assassin
Height/Weight: 150cm/???kg
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Origin: Hundred Years War, France
Debut: Puella Magi☆Tart Magica: The Legend of “Jeanne d’Arc”
Dislikes: Jeanne d’Arc
Line: “Some people are simply no use at all…”
Comment: The parameters below are more a rough estimate. Given how she rather stays in the sidelines, it’s unknown if she has ever shown her full capacities.

The Third Daughter. Born from an affair by Queen Isabeau de Bauviere, Minou was the youngest of three sisters that were raised in secret by their magical girl mother to serve as her enforcers once they’d be adults. Minou was once the most timid and shy of the three, but after becoming a magical girl herself and since her mother became a Witch, her behavior changed to its opposite and gladly began to serve in the English army as a sadistic murderer and information gatherer.

Minou’s life solely revolves around her mother, if someone isn’t of use to her any longer, then she might as well get rid of them. Her behavior is calm and calculated. She directs her battles from the sidelines rather than take center stage. Her one target of hatred was the biggest obstacle to her mother, Jeanne d’Arc, who she made sure to torture and send to execution after she killed her mother, but now that Kriemhild Gretchen made her return, she yearns for her mother's return.

Her wish to become a magical girl was for her mother to never be defeated by any magical girl in existence, but now she strives to revive Isabeau under whatever means necessary.

Parameters
Endurance: E
Agility: E
Noble Phantasm: B

Class Skills
Presence Concealment: Rank A. The ability to hide one’s presence.

Personal Skills
The Stigma of Slavery: Rank A. This magical girl’s unique ability is to bring others to instant despair, making them slave Witches to her machinations.
Chat à Neuf Queues: Rank B. This magical girl is armed primarily by a cat o' nine tails whip, but this skill encapsulates all torture devices at her disposal. Comprises Sadistic Constitution and Torture Techniques.
Mask of Resolve: Rank A. This magical girl has resolved to put all her being for the sake of her mother, at the cost of anyone, even the rest of her family.

Noble Phantasms
Capricieux: May My Mother Forever Flourish: Rank B, Anti-Army type.
The Witch of Cruelty. Her form is a mischievous cat. This Witch sets the stage of the battlefield like a conductor waving her baton. She may take the form of a cat, but the depths of her mischievous grin are unimaginably dark, and a fearsome, insanity-laden instinct hides within her furthest reaches. Her ninefold waving tails are each equipped with an implement of torture. Every time she waves her tails, the tails hunt and harm those who oppose it, and continue to do so until its victims can no longer move, like how a cat simply plays with its prey, rather than hunting it.

Notes: While Isabeau was the main threat of Tart’s journey, there’s a more personal hatred between Tart and Minou given their number of confrontations, being each other’s arch-nemesis. Curiously, she and Tart seem to be physically identical, but no one has taken notice of the fact.

EnemyDex Entry:
Wings of the Magius #3
Alina Gray

1726466352315.png

Class: Caster
Height/Weight: 159cm/???kg
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Origin: Kamihama City, Japan
Debut: Magia Record: Puella Magi☆Madoka Magica Side Story
Dislikes: Anyone who meddles with her craft
Line: “I, Alina, must introduce myself? Irritante... Simply look in any art magazine, and you'd already know that I am an artistic genius.”
Comment: An artistic genius obsessed with life and death who pours herself into her work, dreaming of making masterpieces featuring Witches themselves.

The Third Wing. Born to American-Italian immigrants, the first wrong turn in Alina’s life was to witness the deaths of her pet dog and grandfather when little. Alina didn’t understand death, but seeing such events fascinated her to her core, and began to craft art revolving around life and death, becoming renowned as a young prodigy. But when she thought she reached her end as an artist, she decided to film her suicide as her magnum opus, ending in the hospital just as three patients became magical girls.

It was there that Alina managed to earn the trust of one of those children and joined their efforts to free all magical girls from becoming Witches under the name ‘Wings of the Magius’. In reality, Alina was going to use their resources to do the complete opposite: Her true magnum opus was to turn every human in the planet into Witches, a plan only stopped by the efforts of Iroha Tamaki leading various magical girls against her, but now she has returned to life by Kriemhild Gretchen.

Her wish to become a magical girl was to get an atelier where no one would bother her, but now, she wants to understand Witches and other races better to feature and use them in her art.

Parameters
Endurance: D
Agility: B
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Territory Creation: Rank EX. The ability to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus.
Item Construction: Rank B. The ability to produce various magical items.

Personal Skills
Nine Phases: Rank EX. This magical girl’s magic revolves around the creation of labyrinths, in which she can trap whatever of whoever she wants for as long as she wants.
Endless De cay: Rank A. The weapon of this magical girl allows her to create countless light cubes that will create long beams of light, able to do barrages of attacks.
My Final Piece: Rank EX. This artist’s madness drives her to do anything for what she sees as art, ranging from paintings, to torture, to sculpture, to murder.

Noble Phantasms
Old Dorothy: My Wondrous Masterpiece: Rank B, Anti-Unit type.
The Witch of Fever. Her form is a tube. This Witch is entranced by her own beauty, but has yet to realize that she is still hiding her true form. Her attacks sprout out of her back, using a large projection of herself made from the hardened paint (Pathogen Tempera) she emits. Ironically, the Witch herself becomes completely coated in paint, making her appearance invisible to all, including herself, but apparently in her own mind, she is "just as beautiful when you view her from the inside".
Neo Dorothy: The Eve of Awakening: Rank EX, Anti-City type
The form that Alina Gray, in pursuit of her plan to turn all of humanity into magical girls, allowed herself to take while also merging with another Witch. Those infected with the power that she spreads become artificial magical girls, and for Alina, "free distribution of magical power is GOD". However, as with any magical girl, they will eventually become Witches. It seems as if no one receives a price for their wishes, but Alina believes that "the prosperity of mankind and the power of magic are the price", and that "art is art, so there is no need for a price to begin with”.

Notes: Explicitly, this is the Magia Record anime incarnation of the character rather than the game version. When in a creative slump, she uses herself as her subject for art. While she may be a mad artist, the dedication she puts on her work is undeniable, even designing and crafting the clothes she wears.
-I figured an abandoned building might've made sense as well, and possibly the old bunker as an evil lair since very few besides the Pines and their friends know about it-

-Either way, McGucket might actually be genuinely immune to the effects of their brainwashing or mind control: his memory is unable to be erased any further, so it's possible that brainwashing him into believing different things happened in memories he recently regained wouldn't work, making him paranoid of supernatural danger once again, but rightfully so-
-Perhaps they are using the bunker to store some of the stuff, though I ended choosing Woos's former house because, at the moment, they try pass up as normal girls. Though that may change later as say, Minou tries to get on a place of higher status-

-But yeah, suddenly four teenage girls and a young woman appearing out of nowhere is quite suspicious when everyone else around seems to know them well-
Moon: "I'm certain you'll be able to make good use of it." :)
___

Susie: "Already have. I've eaten ten jawbreakers today!" :laugh:

-And that's when Penny and Sieg arrive!-

Penny: "Salutations, everyone!" -Waves-

Ralsei: "Oh, hi, Penny!" :b:
___

-With that, it seems like he'll be helping move the Decepticons' current plans forward, but it's going to take a while before they can revive all of their Titans and enact their plan...-
___

Mudkip: "(The best foods?)"
___

Dipper: "Hey, you'd have been worried to if you suddenly ended up in pitch-black darkness after traveling through several different eras in time!"
Oriko: "...Thank you..."
Kazumi: "My name is Kazumi Subaru, and my magic allows me to upgrade my allies! ...Basically I'm a living power up. Also, do you have good cooks here?"
---
Sieg: "...Salutations" -tried to imitate her tone-
---
-Indeed, namely on Scorponok...-
---
Sayori: "Yes, the best foods~!"
---
Amy: "Okay, you're right... It still sounds funny when you're not the one experiencing it though" :p
-HANGING OUT WITH PALUTENA-
---
-behave...?-
---
Juri: "Life's been rough enough on ya already. Wouldn't be fun for me to add more to it."
---
Alear: "...Is it because of me?"
-JUST BY HERSELF~!-
---
Draco: "You are another Beast, why would you expect that?"
Tiamat: "Because unlike you, Little Miss, I know what place I have here and had to let go"
---

---
Kiara: "...To an extent"
-Undyne rolled her eyes, though only one was visible due to the other one being covered by her eye patch-
___

___

___

-and Alear facepalmed-
---
-not full but still satisfied enough to feel fine not eating for therest of the day-

---

---
Byleth: "This isn't just mere kindness. I'm not the kind to say words just to make others feel better about themselves. If I say it, I truly believe it." :)

-Seems they really can't be changed in that aspect- :V

Tiki: "The same as always..."
---
Jeanne: "That was great~"
---
-This is her second Engage- :V

-Also good idea since Another 1's large size aline is causing a lot of damage-
---
Oriko: "...I'll try to take that into account..."

Ultimate Madoka: "Thank you. Now, about the girls you rescued..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-JUST BY HERSELF~!-
---
Draco: "You are another Beast, why would you expect that?"
Tiamat: "Because unlike you, Little Miss, I know what place I have here and had to let go"
---

---
Kiara: "...To an extent"
-INDEEEEEEEEEEEEED-
---
Sothis: -smug at that-
---
-unreplied-
---
Alear: "If it's anything bad, I apologize..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Perhaps they are using the bunker to store some of the stuff, though I ended choosing Woos's former house because, at the moment, they try pass up as normal girls. Though that may change later as say, Minou tries to get on a place of higher status-

-But yeah, suddenly four teenage girls and a young woman appearing out of nowhere is quite suspicious when everyone else around seems to know them well-
-And it's the only known house in town that wasn't occupied or owned by someone else...-

-McGucket even questioned how so many people in the town know them when they were never here before, but makes a point of either avoiding them or acting like he knows them as well, already taking all of this as a very bad sign-

// I really need to start working on more character profiles for the ChaldeaDex and EnemyDex...when I have free time for it lmao

Oriko: "...Thank you..."
Kazumi: "My name is Kazumi Subaru, and my magic allows me to upgrade my allies! ...Basically I'm a living power up. Also, do you have good cooks here?"
---
Sieg: "...Salutations" -tried to imitate her tone-
---
-Indeed, namely on Scorponok...-
---
Sayori: "Yes, the best foods~!"
---
Amy: "Okay, you're right... It still sounds funny when you're not the one experiencing it though" :p
Moon: "We could hardly call ourselves royalty if we didn't." :p
___

-Does he succeed?- :V

___

-Retrieving Scorponak will be no easy task...-
___

Mudkip: "(Is there more fish here?)" :b:
___

Dipper/Mabel: :glare:

Jaune: "I'll do it."
---
Phosphy: "We're actually setting some up but we're not sure how well they'll do, so we might set off a few sparkles for testing." :p
---
Ruby: "It is when we don't have the resources to bring them back..."
Stan: "Knock yourself out." -Passes the sword to Jaune-

___

Sparky: "(Really?)" :b:

Pichu: "(I'm still not sure what fireworks even are...)"
___

You really think Chaldea's the only other place out there who knows about Servants and how they're summoned? I'm sure most, if not all them will get summoned again someday, even if not by Chaldea or anyone we know. Hell, didn't King Hassan get summoned back by the world itself just because of how much danger the universe was in?

-and Alear facepalmed-
---

---

---

---
---

---

(Oh, you're already familiar with these two, Tiki?)
___

Moon: "That's...certainly the most food I've seen get eaten in one day since the last Butterfly-Johansen family meet-up...But nevertheless, I'm glad you two enjoyed your meals." :)
___

Alright, you psychotic human-hating monster-controlling jerk! Strike me with your best shot! NGAHHHHHHHHHHH! -Leaps at the Great Leaders face, followed by an array of several golden hydrokinetic spears-
___

(Perhaps some of them should speak to our psychiatrists...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

___

Moon: "That's...certainly the most food I've seen get eaten in one day since the last Butterfly-Johansen family meet-up...But nevertheless, I'm glad you two enjoyed your meals." :)
___

Alright, you psychotic human-hating monster-controlling jerk! Strike me with your best shot! NGAHHHHHHHHHHH! -Leaps at the Great Leaders face, followed by an array of several golden hydrokinetic spears-
___

Alear: "I didn't know that..."
---
Kamui: "It was incredible..." :)
---
Camilla: -striking Another 1 with Bolt Axe from afar-
---
Byleth: "That's good to hear." :)
-maybe, Gaster... but the five already seem to have warmed up to Byleth-

Ingrid: "You're... not mad about me tinkering with their Soul Gems, right?"

Stan: "Knock yourself out." -Passes the sword to Jaune-

___

Sparky: "(Really?)" :b:

Pichu: "(I'm still not sure what fireworks even are...)"
___

You really think Chaldea's the only other place out there who knows about Servants and how they're summoned? I'm sure most, if not all them will get summoned again someday, even if not by Chaldea or anyone we know. Hell, didn't King Hassan get summoned back by the world itself just because of how much danger the universe was in?
Jaune: "Thanks." -ready to strike-
---
Phosphy: "Let's show you then." :p
===
Ruby: "...It was really cool that he did that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Thanks." -ready to strike-
---
Phosphy: "Let's show you then." :p
===
Ruby: "...It was really cool that he did that..."
-One more training drone remains, and it's charging up a stun laser-
___

Sparky: "(Come on, I'm sure you'll love them.)" :)

-Pichu curiously follows Phosphora at her brother's suggestion-

___

-She and the others still remember how badass his sudden return and grand entrance was- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One more training drone remains, and it's charging up a stun laser-
___

Sparky: "(Come on, I'm sure you'll love them.)" :)

-Pichu curiously follows Phosphora at her brother's suggestion-

___

-She and the others still remember how badass his sudden return and grand entrance was- :p
-Jaune is ready to block it with his shield-
---
-THEY GO TO A SPOT WITH SOME CANNONS-
---
-she's very good at putting on a show, yeah-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And it's the only known house in town that wasn't occupied or owned by someone else...-

-McGucket even questioned how so many people in the town know them when they were never here before, but makes a point of either avoiding them or acting like he knows them as well, already taking all of this as a very bad sign-

// I really need to start working on more character profiles for the ChaldeaDex and EnemyDex...when I have free time for it lmao
-Indeed. They could have also brainwashed someone to let them live with them, but it might have complicated their operations-

-So far as he's seen, they're just a bunch of normal if somewhat bratty teens, but this is Gravity Falls, they could very well be more than they seem. Doesn't helps him that thanks to Kagari's powers, she's seen the memories of some inhabitants to get knowledge of traditions like Summerween or events like Weirdmaggedon to tell her companions, allowing them to blend well as just a group of exchange students-

-Right now they're just even saying "Hi" at some of the inhabitants as if they were all that familiar with them-

//I say Alphys should be the biggest priority with how she's been quite relevant for years
-INDEEEEEEEEEEEEED-
---
Sothis: -smug at that-
---
-unreplied-
---
Alear: "If it's anything bad, I apologize..." :lol:
-Kama giggles, really excited for it-
---
Draco: "All I get is you gave up after you missed your chance"
Tiamat: "Things aren't as simple. I was clinging to a past that damaged everyone around me... Even then, I needed to be beaten down to listen"
---
Mata Hari: "I'm quite thankful for that, actually" :)
---
Kiara: "Well, it's just that my story has some more... Explicit content, let's say..."
Moon: "We could hardly call ourselves royalty if we didn't." :p
___

-Does he succeed?- :V

___

-Retrieving Scorponak will be no easy task...-
___

Mudkip: "(Is there more fish here?)" :b:
___

Dipper/Mabel: :glare:
Kazumi: "Woah~" -eyes shining, it's clear this girl is very fond of food in particular-
---
-Awkwardly- :V
---
-Indeed, that world of equine magical creatures could prove dangerous-
-Not to mention, there could be people inside Scorponok just like how the dormant Trypticon has been used as the Decepticon army flagship and the dormant Tidal Wave was used as a space pirate ship that they only didn't have trouble with thanks to Flamewar-
---
Sayori: "Hmmmm, I think there are"
---
Amy: "Sorry!"
___

___

___

---
---
---

Tiki: "Yes, in the adventure when Juri kidnapped me, Morrigan was part of the group of people I traveled with afterwards through some worlds like Basel. Chrom and Lucina were also there"
---
Jeanne: "I hope it was... Not too much troubling" 😅
---
-AND MEDB DID THE SAME, DESTROYING ONE OF THE GREAT LEADER'S EYES-
---
-They do need a guide, most are teens, and she was a teacher... Still, they could use go to the psychiatrist from time to time-

Ultimate Madoka: "I would have started by scolding you if I did. In fact, I'm glad that you gave them a chance to lead better lives"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed. They could have also brainwashed someone to let them live with them, but it might have complicated their operations-

-So far as he's seen, they're just a bunch of normal if somewhat bratty teens, but this is Gravity Falls, they could very well be more than they seem. Doesn't helps him him that thanks to Kagari's powers, she's seen the memories of some inhabitants to get knowledge of traditions like Summerween or events like Weirdmaggedon to tell her companions, allowing them to blend well as just a group of exchange students-

-Right now they're just even saying "Hi" at some of the inhabitants as if they were all that familiar with them-
-this is all such bad news...-

-Kama giggles, really excited for it-
---
Draco: "All I get is you gave up after you missed your chance"
Tiamat: "Things aren't as simple. I was clinging to a past that damaged everyone around me... Even then, I needed to be beaten down to listen"
---
Mata Hari: "I'm quite thankful for that, actually" :)
---
Kiara: "Well, it's just that my story has some more... Explicit content, let's say..."
-SHE HAS TO LOOK GOOD!-
---
-Draco would rather die than listen?-
---
Juri: "Heh. Well, how about we go out not, Martha?" :p
---
Alear: "O-Oh... I'm... sorry to hear..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-So far as he's seen, they're just a bunch of normal if somewhat bratty teens, but this is Gravity Falls, they could very well be more than they seem. Doesn't helps him him that thanks to Kagari's powers, she's seen the memories of some inhabitants to get knowledge of traditions like Summerween or events like Weirdmaggedon to tell her companions, allowing them to blend well as just a group of exchange students-

//I say Alphys should be the biggest priority with how she's been quite relevant for years
-And almost everyone who's lived in this town for years and even through Weirdmageddon seems to believe they've always been here, much to McGucket's utter confusion. Virtually the only other people in town who are confused are some supernatural creatures who tend to stay away from the human populace, and even those are far and few in between due to the fact that some of the creatures and cryptids there are closer to most animals in intelligence-

// Alphys' was actually one of the very next ones I planned on working on, because honestly, yeah, her profile is overdue at this point.

Kazumi: "Woah~" -eyes shining, it's clear this girl is very fond of food in particular-
---
-Awkwardly- :V
---
-Indeed, that world of equine magical creatures could prove dangerous-
-Not to mention, there could be people inside Scorponok just like how the dormant Trypticon has been used as the Decepticon army flagship and the dormant Tidal Wave was used as a space pirate ship that they only didn't have trouble with thanks to Flamewar-
---
Sayori: "Hmmmm, I think there are"
---
Amy: "Sorry!"
Moon: "Are you five hungry?" (I just hope Kazumi doesn't like most of Chaldea's members who are...food enthusiasts.)

___

Susie: "...Uhh, sup?"

Ralsei: "Oh, hello! I don't believe we've met before." :)

___

-Especially their four reigning princesses...And yeah, that's not to mention any possible stowaways or pirates that are still aboard Scorponak-
___

Being a fish monster from an ocean land, I eat seafood a lot. I can confirm there's plenty of it served here. :p
___

Mabel: "Let's just keep watching the movie..." :urg:

-BLOCKED AND THEN STAB-
---
Phosphora: "If you stay far enough, it's totally safe." :)
---
-ye, Hassan-
-SEVERE DAMAGE TO THE TRAINING DRONE-

___

-Pichu is confused, but looks at the cannons while standing from a safe distance-
___

-He probably doesn't intend to make grand entrances, outside of warning and intimidating his enemies...But he certainly always leaves a badass impression regardless- :V

if anything was gonna cause the world to summon him back, it was a threat like a Beast...

---
---
---

Tiki: "Yes, in the adventure when Juri kidnapped me, Morrigan was part of the group of people I traveled with afterwards through some worlds like Basel. Chrom and Lucina were also there"
---
---
---
-They do need a guide, most are teens, and she was a teacher... Still, they could use go to the psychiatrist from time to time-

Ultimate Madoka: "I would have started by scolding you if I did. In fact, I'm glad that you gave them a chance to lead better lives"
(Juri kidnapped you before?!)

So the five of you were already familiar with that jerk. :p -Being someone who has always fought for the people and justice, Undyne doesn't think highly of Juri at all. She only respects her for her fighting ability and refusal to harm children-
___

Moon: "Oh, it was no trouble at all, you're honored guests here. I'll just...tell River to go hunt for some extra turkeys and tell the farmers to harvest more corn tomorrow." :lol:
___

-Do Undyne's spears deal any serious damage?-
___

(Byleth's guidance might very well help these five as well...At the very least, Tart seems to be wiser than the others in the group due to her age. Her only issue will be adapting to modern technology and culture...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-this is all such bad news...-
-And almost everyone who's lived in this town for years and even through Weirdmageddon seems to believe they've always been here, much to McGucket's utter confusion. Virtually the only other people in town who are confused are some supernatural creatures who tend to stay away from the human populace, and even those are far and few in between due to the fact that some of the creatures and cryptids there are closer to most animals in intelligence-

// Alphys' was actually one of the very next ones I planned on working on, because honestly, yeah, her profile is overdue at this point.
-Indeed.. Or the fact that during the nights, the malign magical girls have been... Hunting, at least some of them-

-For now the five of them just made a stop by the Gleeful residence just to throw a few tomatoes at the rotting sign of Gideon in the yard, for no other reason than Sasa not liking the kid having been famous at one point and her being petty about popular people, and the other four enabling her bad behavior-

//Good to know
-SHE HAS TO LOOK GOOD!-
---
-Draco would rather die than listen?-
---
Juri: "Heh. Well, how about we go out not, Martha?" :p
---
Alear: "O-Oh... I'm... sorry to hear..."
-INDEED, PUT ON HER BEST OUTFIT!-
---
Draco: "I'd rather bite my tongue off than anything else!"
---
Martha: "I agree..." -cracks knuckles-
---
Kiara: "Thanks... But we too understand what it feels like to be used to get discarded"
Moon: "Are you five hungry?" (I just hope Kazumi doesn't like most of Chaldea's members who are...food enthusiasts.)

___

Susie: "...Uhh, sup?"

Ralsei: "Oh, hello! I don't believe we've met before." :)

___

-Especially their four reigning princesses...And yeah, that's not to mention any possible stowaways or pirates that are still aboard Scorponak-
___

Being a fish monster from an ocean land, I eat seafood a lot. I can confirm there's plenty of it served here. :p
___

Mabel: "Let's just keep watching the movie..." :urg:
-She won't, fortunately-
Iroha: "...I could use a little bit of food..."
Kazumi: "Heheh, that settles it~"
Oriko: "But we must continue presentations first" By the way, Princess Butterfly, may we talk for a little bit after this? -used telepathy-
---
Sieg: "Indeed. My name is Sieg, I'm a friend of Penny"
---
-No doubt they would start an investigation if found out... And yeah, they were lucky that Flamewar got her hands dirty before, else there could have been another lost cause like the Death's Head, only unlike the Death's Head, Tidal Wave being a loyal Decepticon soldier of gargantuan size himself would have been a bigger loss-
---
Sayori: "So you won't have trouble getting any of it~"
---
-THEY SO DO, AND SEE AS MARTY DRIVES HIS MOM TO THE PROM-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed.. Or the fact that during the nights, the malign magical girls have been... Hunting, at least some of them-

-For now the five of them just made a stop by the Gleeful residence just to throw a few tomatoes at the rotting sign of Gideon in the yard, for no other reason than Sasa not liking the kid having been famous at one point and her being petty about popular people, and the other four enabling her bad behavior-
-nobody would complain-

-heck, some local girls probably threw some alongside her-

---
---
---

(Juri kidnapped you before?!)

So the five of you were already familiar with that jerk. :p -Being someone who has always fought for the people and justice, Undyne doesn't think highly of Juri at all. She only respects her for her fighting ability and refusal to harm children-
___

Moon: "Oh, it was no trouble at all, you're honored guests here. I'll just...tell River to go hunt for some extra turkeys and tell the farmers to harvest more corn tomorrow." :lol:
___

-Do Undyne's spears deal any serious damage?-
___

(Byleth's guidance might very well help these five as well...At the very least, Tart seems to be wiser than the others in the group due to her age. Her only issue will be adapting to modern technology and culture...)
Alear: "I'm sorry, someone kidnapped you?"
---
Kamui: "Our apologies for that..." :lol:
---
Camilla: "Take that, you gross bug~"
---
Byleth: "Is it alright to ask if I can see the way you fight after this?" -to all five-

Ingrid: "If they ever die, they should find their way back to you." :)

SEVERE DAMAGE TO THE TRAINING DRONE-

___

-Pichu is confused, but looks at the cannons while standing from a safe distance-
___

-He probably doesn't intend to make grand entrances, outside of warning and intimidating his enemies...But he certainly always leaves a badass impression regardless- :V

if anything was gonna cause the world to summon him back, it was a threat like a Beast...
-ANOTHER SLASH-
---
-while Phosphy is close to them, setting things up-
---
Ruby: "I'm glad he stuck around too."

-INDEED, PUT ON HER BEST OUTFIT!-
---
Draco: "I'd rather bite my tongue off than anything else!"
---
Martha: "I agree..." -cracks knuckles-
---
Kiara: "Thanks... But we too understand what it feels like to be used to get discarded"
-which is what?-
---
Sothis: Harsh... -floating around them-
---
-and so they go out and fight again-
---
Alear: "That's... horrible..."

Top Bottom