• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Guess who will finally venture to the Thousand Year Door?
Nice! Peak of the series along with Super, imo.

I forget, did you play the original?

-Weiss waiting-
---
Lilith: "At least, they would have a nice place..."
---
-not much-
...H-How much do you think we'll need to collectively spend on this vacation again, Azura? -Has a notepad and pen out, looking over some of their previous notes on the pricing-

-Any of Chaldea's members spending money individually like for restaurant bills or souvenir shopping aren't counted, of course-
___

-Lilith wonders if the Wild Pokemon will like it?-
___

-Still, it's evident that Penny isn't at ease with either Juri's sadism or freezing her previously-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nice! Peak of the series along with Super, imo.

I forget, did you play the original?
Nope

...H-How much do you think we'll need to collectively spend on this vacation again, Azura? -Has a notepad and pen out, looking over some of their previous notes on the pricing-

-Any of Chaldea's members spending money individually like for restaurant bills or souvenir shopping aren't counted, of course-
___

-Lilith wonders if the Wild Pokemon will like it?-
___

-Still, it's evident that Penny isn't at ease with either Juri's sadism or freezing her previously-
Azura: "...You want a limit?"
---
-she truly does...-
---
-but what can she do...?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So you're one of Star's magic instructors as well?
___

Specter: "Sounds like the sort of person Shovel Knight would've buried."

___

-Dealing enough damage to take her out of the fight, while also leaving her Spark intact?-
___

(I could go for some leftovers, but either way, this steak and sides were just what I needed.) 😋

-It says a lot that Heshima isn't even being quite as reserved with his joy as usual-

___

-Before doing a cannonball?-
Illya: "Well, I do happen to be one... Somehow" -she's more on the 'combat' type of instructor-
---
Ereshkigal: "No need to worry though, he's gone now"
Ishtar: "Good riddance"
---
-Seemingly it does-
Airachnid: "Well now..."
---
Atalanta: "Then I'm glad to see that working out" :)
---
-A CANNON BALL HE DID-
-she's having SO MUCH FUN!-
---
Pandora: "...Still... there's no organization..."
---
Kamui: "Y-You really don't have to..."

-TOO LATE, SHE WILL-
-Draco is viciously ramming against anyone present-
---
Medusa: "Well, I might see later" -Medusa allowed her to see the other less safe folder given how much she trusts Pandora-
-...Damn, there's a lot of wild stuff-
---
Martha: -Walking off to do that!-
-XJ-5 flew in front of the group like a stage announcer-

XJ-5: "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing...our friends of the rebellion! Seems the one thing the Alliance wasn't counting on was a bunch of their own members putting a stop to their tyranny and villainy!"
___

-He caused a lot of damage while he was around, but neither he nor his schemes can pose a threat to anyone or anything ever again, and both Star, Chaldea and the TSAB all saw to that-
___

Most of them got wiped out before me and my friends showed up. You can thank the people who here earlier for that. :p
___

-Heshima didn't say anything, knowing Ata needs the moment to calm down, and simply worriedly snuggled up to her in much the same manner as a house cat-

Spooky?: "You didn't need to see all of those memories to put a stop to all of this. I just wanted to explain more of what happened...

...But you did need to see what my dad remembered that Halloween. This machine is powered by nightmares, and he's been reliving it every day since he sacrificed himself. to try and bring me back..The only way to shut this machine down...was to wake him up..."

Then that also means we needed to wake him up to destroy the barrier...
Byleth: Does she really need to make this much of a show about it...?

Sothis: Perhaps not, but it looks cool. :p
---
Blake: "Agreed..."
---
Azura: "Even so, it was so long ago and we had to deal with so much that some may have forgotten it..."
---
Ruby: -trying to think of a plan...-
Charlotte: "..." -clapping a little-
---
Atalanta: "Yes... Let's keep going then" -still, relieved they got aid from the TSAB-
---
Ophanimon: "Oh, then maybe I could tell you a bit of their history" :p
---
-Atalanta needed it, silently thankful-
Mordred: "...Is he alive though?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Draco is viciously ramming against anyone present-
---
Medusa: "Well, I might see later" -Medusa allowed her to see the other less safe folder given how much she trusts Pandora-
-...Damn, there's a lot of wild stuff-
---
Martha: -Walking off to do that!-
Shez: "She really got into the spirit of things..."
---
Pandora: "Geez..."
---
Kamui: "..." What is she going to do...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "Well, I do happen to be one... Somehow" -she's more on the 'combat' type of instructor-
---
Ereshkigal: "No need to worry though, he's gone now"
Ishtar: "Good riddance"
---
-Seemingly it does-
Airachnid: "Well now..."
---
Atalanta: "Then I'm glad to see that working out" :)
---
-A CANNON BALL HE DID-
-Iri or one of the other Casters explains why?-
___

Specter: "Long dead, I'm guessing?"
___

Did you really think you could still get the drop on us or our colleagues? :smirk:
___

(I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your meal as well. Although, I'm not surprised either of us did.) -Looking at whichever memberes of the kitchen staff are currently on duty-
___

-Startling Dipper, while Mabel doesn't yet notice-

-How big is the splash?-

Nope

Azura: "...You want a limit?"
---
-she truly does...-
---
-but what can she do...?-
Have fun on the journey to the Thousand Year Door, then. :p

Well, we'll d-definitely need to limit the budget at some point s-so that Ch-Chaldea can still ru, but I was more asking for an estimate...
___

-Does she ask this out loud in the presence of the others or nah?-
___

-She's not sure...

Byleth: Does she really need to make this much of a show about it...?

Sothis: Perhaps not, but it looks cool. :p
---
Blake: "Agreed..."
---
Azura: "Even so, it was so long ago and we had to deal with so much that some may have forgotten it..."
---
Ruby: -trying to think of a plan...-
---
Atalanta: "Yes... Let's keep going then" -still, relieved they got aid from the TSAB-
---
---
-XJ-5 is based on a radio and acts like a radio announcer and talk show host, so yes, she does- :p

XJ-5: "I'd do a role call and introduce 'em all by name, but they helped you guys even more than most of us did! I think it's only fair that they get to introduce themselves instead! What do you all say?"
___

-Considering everything from their top agents and several of their soldiers helping them fight off the Alliance, to Lindy offering them shelter on the Arthra for nearly a year, and Nanoha and Fate even directly helping defeat Toffee, they truly needed the Bureau's help with this one...-

-And as for the museum, while a lot of these spells proved unusual, it's fascinating just how many spells have benefited Mewni's society and Queens and mages in both their daily lives and battle, not to mention just how versatile the Wand itself is-
___

I'm curious! :b:
___

Steven: "And...what else do we need to do? Even if he is still alive, how do we wake him up?"

According to the files Penny and I downloaded, he's not...and all it should've took to wake him up was sacrifice another spirit to dispel the seal and then end the nightmare itsel-

-Before anyone else could ask anymore questions, the TV static returned and clouded both the area and everyone's visions-

-Once the TV static disappeared, the whole group was once again standing in the spirit seal room. The machine used to create the barrier surrounding the mansion and assist in bringing back Spooky as a ghost was shut down, and anyone who could sense or detect the barrier's supernatural energies previously could tell that the barrier was no longer up-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Have fun on the journey to the Thousand Year Door, then. :p

Well, we'll d-definitely need to limit the budget at some point s-so that Ch-Chaldea can still ru, but I was more asking for an estimate...
___

-Does she ask this out loud in the presence of the others or nah?-
___

-She's not sure...
I will!

Weiss: "I can't really be sure what to aim for if I don't have a number... but I don't mind paying the difference if it's too much. The joint business venture I made with Leonardo has been extremely profitable." -referring to the Dust business in Basel-
---
Lilith: "I hope they like it here..."
---
-hmmmm...-

---
---
---
-XJ-5 is based on a radio and acts like a radio announcer and talk show host, so yes, she does- :p

XJ-5: "I'd do a role call and introduce 'em all by name, but they helped you guys even more than most of us did! I think it's only fair that they get to introduce themselves instead! What do you all say?"
___

-Considering everything from their top agents and several of their soldiers helping them fight off the Alliance, to Lindy offering them shelter on the Arthra for nearly a year, and Nanoha and Fate even directly helping defeat Toffee, they truly needed the Bureau's help with this one...-

-And as for the museum, while a lot of these spells proved unusual, it's fascinating just how many spells have benefited Mewni's society and Queens and mages in both their daily lives and battle, not to mention just how versatile the Wand itself is-
___

___

Steven: "And...what else do we need to do? Even if he is still alive, how do we wake him up?"

According to the files Penny and I downloaded, he's not...and all it should've took to wake him up was sacrifice another spirit to dispel the seal and then end the nightmare itsel-

-Before anyone else could ask anymore questions, the TV static returned and clouded both the area and everyone's visions-

-Once the TV static disappeared, the whole group was once again standing in the spirit seal room. The machine used to create the barrier surrounding the mansion and assist in bringing back Spooky as a ghost was shut down, and anyone who could sense or detect the barrier's supernatural energies previously could tell that the barrier was no longer up-
-HELL YEAH-
---
Blake: "It's... incredible..."
---
Palu: "As am I."
---
Ren: "... Poor Spooky..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I will!

Weiss: "I can't really be sure what to aim for if I don't have a number... but I don't mind paying the difference if it's too much. The joint business venture I made with Leonardo has been extremely profitable." -referring to the Dust business in Basel-
---
Lilith: "I hope they like it here..."
---
-hmmmm...-
Keep in mind that while HP is important, FP and BP are arguably even more important since they're collectively what allows your party to use more powerful moves, and more frequently at that.

...Y-You'd really be willing to pay that much for the vacation? -Can already tell the full budget they need for the vacation is gonna be a fairly high amount-
___

Sparky: "(I'm sure they will!)":b:
___

Penny: "Has...Juri always been like this, Arlon?" -Referring to when she first showed up in Basel-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "She really got into the spirit of things..."
---
Pandora: "Geez..."
---
Kamui: "..." What is she going to do...?
Musashi: "Good for her, I say!"
---
Medusa: "Yeah, we are quite... Active, in that front"
---
-Get Kerry, there and now-
-Iri or one of the other Casters explains why?-
___

Specter: "Long dead, I'm guessing?"
___

Did you really think you could still get the drop on us or our colleagues? :smirk:
___

(I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your meal as well. Although, I'm not surprised either of us did.) -Looking at whichever memberes of the kitchen staff are currently on duty-
___

-Startling Dipper, while Mabel doesn't yet notice-

-How big is the splash?-
-I thought Eclipsa was gonna be curious and ask her how so LOL-
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, more like sealed. But I doubt he'd give us any issues"
---
Airachnid: "Maybe?"
Blackarachnia: "You poor thing"
---
-It was Miyu and surprisingly Kaito-
---
-Quite big actually-

___

___

___

-HELL YEAH-
---
---
---
Paris: "...D-Do we have to?"
Sitonai: -Siiiiigh- "Seems the case..."
---
Atalanta: "It's little wonder why many want the Wand...."
---
Ophanimon: "Very well. Millennia ago in the Digital World, there was a war between beastial and humanoid Digimon. It was a devastating conflict that ended the lives of thousands, reaching the point where no one remembered what caused it in the first place.

Until one day, Yggdrasill had enough, and did something rare: He created a new Digimon by himself.

That Digimon was an angel, Lucemon" -she puts out this picture, but obviously without all the card text-

1718590040311.png

"As Lucemon was the son of Yggdrasill, he was born a highly powerful and virtous Digimon. For reference, and as you can guess by his resemblance to a human child, he was in the same level as Spadamon is... But his power exceeded far beyond that of most Digimon in the Mega stage, the last one, which I happen to be in, by the way"

Martha/Jeanne: ...Oh Lord, I can see where this is going... -it was way too evident the parallels between Lucemon and the fallen angel for two Saints like them-

Ophanimon: "Lucemon descended to end the war, wishing peace between both factions, he was such a perfect and striking presence the war was succesfully stopped, but well, his story didn't end there"
---
Takeru: "And the barrier is no longer up..."
Elizabeth: "...What do we do now?! That guy is dead!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Keep in mind that while HP is important, FP and BP are arguably even more important since they're collectively what allows your party to use more powerful moves, and more frequently at that.

...Y-You'd really be willing to pay that much for the vacation? -Can already tell the full budget they need for the vacation is gonna be a fairly high amount-
___

Sparky: "(I'm sure they will!)":b:
___

Penny: "Has...Juri always been like this, Arlon?" -Referring to when she first showed up in Basel-
I went in with the idea of leveling HP as little as possible, so that's fair.

Weiss: "I don't see why not?"
---
-awwwww-
---
Arlon: "She used to be worse. Ever since M. Bison died, she has been much... emptier."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I thought Eclipsa was gonna be curious and ask her how so LOL-
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, more like sealed. But I doubt he'd give us any issues"
---
Airachnid: "Maybe?"
Blackarachnia: "You poor thing"
---
-It was Miyu and surprisingly Kaito-
---
-Quite big actually-
You don't know why you were appointed as one of Star's magic instructors? Are you not knowledgeable or skilled in magecraft as well?
___

Specter: "...I hope that seal is permanent." -Reminded of the Enchantress, since her essence was also sealed away in the amulet he and Luan were after, and it took Shovel Knight and Shield Knight killing her directly to both end her reign and ensure that she'd never return-
___

Slipstream, Nightbird, arrest her. So long as she doesn't try any other tricks, we'll need her for intel.
___

-Atalanta could tell what Heshima meant is that the kitchen staff always makes incredible meals...Although, then the sight of Kaito makes him confused-

(Huh, I don't recognize that individual...)

___

-And both Pines twins are hit by it-

I went in with the idea of leveling HP as little as possible, so that's fair.

Weiss: "I don't see why not?"
---
-awwwww-
---
Arlon: "She used to be worse. Ever since M. Bison died, she has been much... emptier."
It can be a legit strategy, at least to cut back on grinding. The only reasons I still level HP a lot are because I'm not that good at guarding (though I'm certainly way better at it now than when I first played the game as a adolescent/teenager) and because I like having a lot of HP in every game that has HP upgrades lmao.

I kn-know it was your idea and suggestion, but still...
___

-Will Lilith unveil the Pokemon Center soon next or not quite yet?-
___

Penny: "...Emptier?"

-HELL YEAH-
---
---
---
---
---
Ophanimon: "Very well. Millennia ago in the Digital World, there was a war between beastial and humanoid Digimon. It was a devastating conflict that ended the lives of thousands, reaching the point where no one remembered what caused it in the first place.

Until one day, Yggdrasill had enough, and did something rare: He created a new Digimon by himself.

That Digimon was an angel, Lucemon" -she puts out this picture, but obviously without all the card text-

View attachment 391130

"As Lucemon was the son of Yggdrasill, he was born a highly powerful and virtous Digimon. For reference, and as you can guess by his resemblance to a human child, he was in the same level as Spadamon is... But his power exceeded far beyond that of most Digimon in the Mega stage, the last one, which I happen to be in, by the way"

Martha/Jeanne: ...Oh Lord, I can see where this is going... -it was way too evident the parallels between Lucemon and the fallen angel for two Saints like them-

Ophanimon: "Lucemon descended to end the war, wishing peace between both factions, he was such a perfect and striking presence the war was succesfully stopped, but well, his story didn't end there"
---
XJ-5: "Does anyone have a working spotlight? Or a microphone?"

I'm pretty sure that Mettaton's not here right now...
___

-Including Ludo, although his motivation was partly just to try and earn approval from others or feel important...-
___

...Wh-What happened to him? -Also has a sneaking suspicion and worry about what became of Lucemon from her own knowledge of divine studies-
___

Amethyst: "Is that it? Did we do it...?"

-The machine being shut down wasn't the only change in the room...the group can also see a man in a lab coat sitting slumped against a wall who wasn't there before, one who appears motionless, and the dark shadow shrouding most of his face and his extremely pale and greyed out skin makes it appear as though instead of merely passing away, he seems to have had all of the life drained out of him-

-The only thing they could tell about him is that the frown on his face looked like one of regret and grief...And Spooky, not the part of her that they saw in the nightmare or memories, but rather the one and the same Spooky that co-leads GL Labs and has been leading the invasion of the town this entire Halloween, was hugging him with an uncharacteristically deeply saddened expression-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Agreed." -rams into Draco-
---
Pandora: "...I could've lived without knowing that..."
---
-will she be able to?-
Draco: "You're going down!" -tries to ram too-
---
Medusa: "Sorry about that"
---
-She'll definitely make the attempt to find him-
You don't know why you were appointed as one of Star's magic instructors? Are you not knowledgeable or skilled in magecraft as well?
___

Specter: "...I hope that seal is permanent." -Reminded of the Enchantress, since her essence was also sealed away in the amulet he and Luan were after, and it took Shovel Knight and Shield Knight killing her directly to both end her reign and ensure that she'd never return-
___

Slipstream, Nightbird, arrest her. So long as she doesn't try any other tricks, we'll need her for intel.
___

-Atalanta could tell what Heshima meant is that the kitchen staff always makes incredible meals...Although, then the sight of Kaito makes him confused-

(Huh, I don't recognize that individual...)

___

-And both Pines twins are hit by it-
Illya: "Well, it's more like I'm there to help her practice the offensive stuff..."
---
Ereshkigal: "I made sure it was, though that was long ago admittedly..."
---
Airachnid: "Aw, intel? What you wanna know, little one~?" -both Nightbird and Slipstream make sure to tie all of her limbs to ensure she doesn't moves-
---
-Ah, my bad-
Atalanta: "Hm, nor do I..."
---
-And so is Amy-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "Well, it's more like I'm there to help her practice the offensive stuff..."
---
Ereshkigal: "I made sure it was, though that was long ago admittedly..."
---
Airachnid: "Aw, intel? What you wanna know, little one~?" -both Nightbird and Slipstream make sure to tie all of her limbs to ensure she doesn't moves-
---
-Ah, my bad-
Atalanta: "Hm, nor do I..."
---
-And so is Amy-
So your field of expertise is more based on offense magic and combat?
___

Specter: "...You might want to double check to make sure his seal remains undamaged. You know from my tale that I've dealt with ancient evils being unsealed before. Even the slightest chance of them breaking free is not a risk worth taking."
__

We'll ask you what we want to know about this derelict spacecraft and cult you've all formed once we've rounded the rest of you rogue agents up. And if you value your Spark, you'll answer them... -Looking around for any signs of the other former Decepticons-
___

-It's not really your bad, I didn't clarify that myself before lol-

(Is he new around here? A companion or associate of the Gokaikgers, perhaps?)
___

Dipper: -Twisting the water out of his hat- "Well, at least he didn't use flying or levitation powers..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ok, just got home and now I'm barely able to keep my eyes open, sorry.
It's alright, health is more important.
So your field of expertise is more based on offense magic and combat?
___

Specter: "...You might want to double check to make sure his seal remains undamaged. You know from my tale that I've dealt with ancient evils being unsealed before. Even the slightest chance of them breaking free is not a risk worth taking."
__

We'll ask you what we want to know about this derelict spacecraft and cult you've all formed once we've rounded the rest of you rogue agents up. And if you value your Spark, you'll answer them... -Looking around for any signs of the other former Decepticons-
___

-It's not really your bad, I didn't clarify that myself before lol-

(Is he new around here? A companion or associate of the Gokaikgers, perhaps?)
___

Dipper: -Twisting the water out of his hat- "Well, at least he didn't use flying or levitation powers..."
Illya: "I guess you could say that..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Alright, I'll be sure to do it later"
Ishtar: "And I will be there~!"
---
Airachnid: "Did I hear that right? You're giving me a chance for survival~?"
Blackarachnia: "As much as I hate it..."
---
Atalanta: "Something gives me a similar vibe around him... But less trusting? I don't know"
---
Amy: "Yeah, that would have been way bigger"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "I guess you could say that..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Alright, I'll be sure to do it later"
Ishtar: "And I will be there~!"
---
Airachnid: "Did I hear that right? You're giving me a chance for survival~?"
Blackarachnia: "As much as I hate it..."
---
Atalanta: "Something gives me a similar vibe around him... But less trusting? I don't know"
---
Amy: "Yeah, that would have been way bigger"
Then you're still a mage, and you're still passing your knowledge down. I'm sure Star's learned a lot about offense spells thanks to your teachings. :)
___

Specter: (At least these two seem to have finally reconnected, at least to an extent.)
___

One chance. Don't squander it...

-Her tone implies that she's overseen or even ordered deaths and executions before-

___

(...Should we ask?) -Curious, but also evidently just as worried as Ata is-
___

Mabel: "But I think that was still at least a 14 out of 10..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

___

-Including Ludo, although his motivation was partly just to try and earn approval from others or feel important...-
___

...Wh-What happened to him? -Also has a sneaking suspicion and worry about what became of Lucemon from her own knowledge of divine studies-
___

-The machine being shut down wasn't the only change in the room...the group can also see a man in a lab coat sitting slumped against a wall who wasn't there before, one who appears motionless, and the dark shadow shrouding most of his face and his extremely pale and greyed out skin makes it appear as though instead of merely passing away, he seems to have had all of the life drained out of him-
Byleth: "Can't we just have a normal meet and greet?"
---
-and so they visit more-
---
Palu: "He rebelled?"
---
Ruby: -looking outside-

It can be a legit strategy, at least to cut back on grinding. The only reasons I still level HP a lot are because I'm not that good at guarding (though I'm certainly way better at it now than when I first played the game as a adolescent/teenager) and because I like having a lot of HP in every game that has HP upgrades lmao.

I kn-know it was your idea and suggestion, but still...
___

-Will Lilith unveil the Pokemon Center soon next or not quite yet?-
___

Penny: "...Emptier?"
I'll only level HP once enemies get close to one-shotting me.

Weiss: "Don't worry about it." :)
---
-perhaps she will-
---
Arlon: "Avenging her family was what drove her for her entire life. How would you feel in her place when that very purpose was stripped away?"

Draco: "You're going down!" -tries to ram too-
---
Medusa: "Sorry about that"
---
-She'll definitely make the attempt to find him-
-THEY RAM EACH OTHER AND IT'S AWESOME!-
---
Pandora: "Don't worry about it..."
---
-and will she succeed?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll only level HP once enemies get close to one-shotting me.

Weiss: "Don't worry about it." :)
---
-perhaps she will-
---
Arlon: "Avenging her family was what drove her for her entire life. How would you feel in her place when that very purpose was stripped away?"
Smart strategy. It should be at least a few chapters before any enemies are that major of a problem, but in any case, good luck! TTYD's a fun but challenging RPG.

...Well, we can probably afford to pay for a good chunk of it without needing to worry about running low on funds... -Looking over Chaldea's own current budget-
___

-Should that be saved for later so that some of Digi and Golden's characters can react to it?-
___

Penny: "..." (Now that reminds me of someone else...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Smart strategy. It should be at least a few chapters before any enemies are that major of a problem, but in any case, good luck! TTYD's a fun but challenging RPG.

...Well, we can probably afford to pay for a good chunk of it without needing to worry about running low on funds... -Looking over Chaldea's own current budget-
___

-Should that be saved for later so that some of Digi and Golden's characters can react to it?-
___

Penny: "..." (Now that reminds me of someone else...)
It's got fun combat

Weiss: "Don't run yourselves dry."
---
-maybe-
---
-who does it remind her of?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's got fun combat

Weiss: "Don't run yourselves dry."
---
-maybe-
---
-who does it remind her of?-
I played Super first and still enjoy the game, but I can't help but wonders how well the game would have done if it kept TTYD's format of turn-based combat.

-Sighs- A-Alright, could you afford to pay for m-maybe a third of it? What do you think the g-grand total of costs will be again, Azura?
___

-I figured it probably should since a lot of them are Trainers or in Golden's case Pokemon as well-
___

-While the circumstances were completely different and the family in question was also a hardened criminal, who else in Remnant was hellbent and solely focused on avenging someone they cared about only to feel utterly empty inside or even outright horrified when they realized they no longer even had that goal anymore?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-The only thing they could tell about him is that the frown on his face looked like one of regret and grief...And Spooky, not the part of her that they saw in the nightmare or memories, but rather the one and the same Spooky that co-leads GL Labs and has been leading the invasion of the town this entire Halloween, was hugging him with an uncharacteristically deeply saddened expression-
---
-and so they visit more-
---
---
Sitonai: -Sigh- "Well, on old times I would have liked to be quite boisterous..."
---
-What Uni saaaaid-
---
Ophanimon: "I was going to that part! See, Lucemon became ruler of the Digital World, and wanting to ensure peace amongst us all, tried to remove our battle instinct. See, we Digimon usually have a driving instinct to get stronger, exeperience from more fights is what usually allows us to evolve, before we discovered the influence emotions had on us.

Some species have it more pronounced than others, but he still decided to ask Yggdrasill to remove that instinct out of all of us to ensure true peace. Alas, Yggdrasill refused. Lucemon was perplexed, and eventually, he concluded that to ensure peace, he had to become the sole sovereign of the world. That's when he started his rebellion"
---
Sakura: "...Is that with Spooky-san....?"
Rin: "...Well, we don't have time to question it..."
Then you're still a mage, and you're still passing your knowledge down. I'm sure Star's learned a lot about offense spells thanks to your teachings. :)
___

Specter: (At least these two seem to have finally reconnected, at least to an extent.)
___

One chance. Don't squander it...

-Her tone implies that she's overseen or even ordered deaths and executions before-

___

(...Should we ask?) -Curious, but also evidently just as worried as Ata is-
___

Mabel: "But I think that was still at least a 14 out of 10..."
Illya: -Blush- "Heheheheh, I guess you're right!"
Irisviel: "And she'ssuch a wonderful fighter~"
---
-At least Ereshkigal isn't.... Fully alienating her, while Ishtar isn't hiding that she cares-
---
Airachnid: "...Less soft than I thought, huh..."
Slipstream: "Just answer, or your Spark is gone"
---
Atalanta: 🤔
---
Chrono: :smirk:
-THEY RAM EACH OTHER AND IT'S AWESOME!-
---
Pandora: "Don't worry about it..."
---
-and will she succeed?-
-Also Musashi went to do the same!-
---
-At least it means that Sakura and Medusa are quite comfortable and happy with one another-
---
-She'd soon see him in a corner-
-She grips her fist-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I played Super first and still enjoy the game, but I can't help but wonders how well the game would have done if it kept TTYD's format of turn-based combat.

-Sighs- A-Alright, could you afford to pay for m-maybe a third of it? What do you think the g-grand total of costs will be again, Azura?
___

-I figured it probably should since a lot of them are Trainers or in Golden's case Pokemon as well-
___

-While the circumstances were completely different and the family in question was also a hardened criminal, who else in Remnant was hellbent and solely focused on avenging someone they cared about only to feel utterly empty inside or even outright horrified when they realized they no longer even had that goal anymore?-
Same, honestly

Azura: "It highly depends on the hotel we pick-
---
-yeeeee-
---
-OH **** YOU'RE RIGHT-

-Also Musashi went to do the same!-
---
-At least it means that Sakura and Medusa are quite comfortable and happy with one another-
---
-She'd soon see him in a corner-
-She grips her fist-
-Draco getting hit a lot-
---
-good for them~-
---
-and then what she do?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: -Blush- "Heheheheh, I guess you're right!"
Irisviel: "And she'ssuch a wonderful fighter~"
---
-At least Ereshkigal isn't.... Fully alienating her, while Ishtar isn't hiding that she cares-
---
Airachnid: "...Less soft than I thought, huh..."
Slipstream: "Just answer, or your Spark is gone"
---
Atalanta: 🤔
---
Chrono: :smirk:
-Does Iri mean Illya or Star?-

-Smiled at that- And also a caring mother. I'm certain she's quite proud of you, but you don't need my observations to determine that. :)
___

Specter: (Sounds like at least a slight improvement from the last time Rin and I spoke to Ishtar.)

-Under most circumstances, he wouldn't care, but the fact that Eresh was willing to hear out his tragic and guilt-ridden past, including Luan's death partly at his hands,
___

We'll interrogate the whole of you once we've captured the rest of your armada...

-Notably left out the fact that Tarantulas was killed, something Airachnid and every traitor besides Bludgeon may not even be aware of yet-

___

-...Maybe they should ask one of the other kitchen staff members about him instead of asking Kaito himself who he is first- :V
___

Mabel: "I still this was rigged somehow..." -Grumpy-

Same, honestly

Azura: "It highly depends on the hotel we pick-
---
-yeeeee-
---
-OH **** YOU'RE RIGHT-
Gameplay-wise I think it would've been awesome. Reception-wise, it would've least been way less polarizing than platformer RPG gameplay it had instead at the very least, with how Super's story is generally highly acclaimed.

And we'll probably need one that can both house e-every member and has spacious enough rooms for everyone a-and their luggage...

___

-Until then ,Sparky probably needs some training!-
___

-Now Penny is starting to draw comparisons between them as well...although, in this case, Penny is ironically far less sympathetic to her-

-One reason is that Juri was at least still an innocent kid and a good person when her parents were killed, but the much more significant one is that Penny isn't at all forgiving towards the person who'd tried to kill her best friend, much less someone who succeeded at it, even if only temporarily-

---
-and so they visit more-
---
---
Sitonai: -Sigh- "Well, on old times I would have liked to be quite boisterous..."
---
-What Uni saaaaid-
---
Ophanimon: "I was going to that part! See, Lucemon became ruler of the Digital World, and wanting to ensure peace amongst us all, tried to remove our battle instinct. See, we Digimon usually have a driving instinct to get stronger, exeperience from more fights is what usually allows us to evolve, before we discovered the influence emotions had on us.

Some species have it more pronounced than others, but he still decided to ask Yggdrasill to remove that instinct out of all of us to ensure true peace. Alas, Yggdrasill refused. Lucemon was perplexed, and eventually, he concluded that to ensure peace, he had to become the sole sovereign of the world. That's when he started his rebellion"
---
XJ-5: "Where's the fun in that? Ah well, a classic every day average meet and greet still works, so fair enough, but also your loss!"
___

-Up next, they'd see various sculptures animated and/or partly constructed by magic from both various queens over the years as well as magically-inclined and talented artists-

-Some are basically statues repeatedly playing sports, or waving at museum-goers, although it's clear they aren't sentient as they often wave at nothing or don't respond to anything else but motion. Another is even operating a Rube Goldberg-type machine-
___

R-Rebellion? Oh no... :urg:
___

...No, that's really Spooky's dad...or, what's left of him... :urg:

-That's Spoky's father, alright... He matches the appearance of the same man they saw in the memories, and he's in the exact same room that the Spirit Seal was in and only appeared after the Spirit Seal was shut down, so there's no way anyone would've overlooked him-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-What Uni saaaaid-
---

---
XJ-5: "Where's the fun in that? Ah well, a classic every day average meet and greet still works, so fair enough, but also your loss!"
___

-Up next, they'd see various sculptures animated and/or partly constructed by magic from both various queens over the years as well as magically-inclined and talented artists-

-Some are basically statues repeatedly playing sports, or waving at museum-goers, although it's clear they aren't sentient as they often wave at nothing or don't respond to anything else but motion. Another is even operating a Rube Goldberg-type machine-
___

___

-That's Spoky's father, alright... He matches the appearance of the same man they saw in the memories, and he's in the exact same room that the Spirit Seal was in and only appeared after the Spirit Seal was shut down, so there's no way anyone would've overlooked him-
Shez: "Nah, make it a show. They deserve it!" :p

-while Byleth and Shez may be close, their personalities are practically polar opposites and it shows here-
---
Blake: "Impressive..."
---
Palu: "The first Demon Lord..."
---
Weiss: "...To think such a tragedy started with a little girl who wanted to scare people..."

Gameplay-wise I think it would've been awesome. Reception-wise, it would've least been way less polarizing than platformer RPG gameplay it had instead at the very least, with how Super's story is generally highly acclaimed.

And we'll probably need one that can both house e-every member and has spacious enough rooms for everyone a-and their luggage...

___

-Until then ,Sparky probably needs some training!-
___

-Now Penny is starting to draw comparisons between them as well...although, in this case, Penny is ironically far less sympathetic to her-

-One reason is that Juri was at least still an innocent kid and a good person when her parents were killed, but the much more significant one is that Penny isn't at all forgiving towards the person who'd tried to kill her best friend, much less someone who succeeded at it, even if only temporarily-
I think Super Paper Mario did a fine job being what it was. The real issue is how the next game failed to do anything right. :p

Weiss: "...We might need multiple hotels."
---
-and train him Phosphora will-
---
-indeed...-

-the only reason Penny isn't doing anything to Neo is purely because Ruby insists that the girl has moved on and gotten better-

-...do we really need to spoiler this? pretty sure Digi and Goldie know-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think Super Paper Mario did a fine job being what it was. The real issue is how the next game failed to do anything right. :p

Weiss: "...We might need multiple hotels."
---
-and train him Phosphora will-
---
-indeed...-

-the only reason Penny isn't doing anything to Neo is purely because Ruby insists that the girl has moved on and gotten better-

-...do we really need to spoiler this? pretty sure Digi and Goldie know-
True that. Super's still a fantastic game and Sticker Star basically failed in both gameplay and story (and a lot of the characters weren't well written, either...Doesn't help that it's also where the unique character designs started being dropped prior to Origami King).

-A slight change of plans there, but probably for the best in this case...-
___

Sparky: "(Thess training grounds are still so cool...)" :surprised:
___

-If it weren't for that, Penny would've tried to kick Neo out of Chaldea with brute force the instant they got out of Remnant at best. Penny usually isn't the hateful type at all, but hurting or tormenting her friends is a good way to draw her ire in the rare exception-

-If he did, I either missed it or he might've said it on Discord-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
True that. Super's still a fantastic game and Sticker Star basically failed in both gameplay and story (and a lot of the characters weren't well written, either...Doesn't help that it's also where the unique character designs started being dropped prior to Origami King).

-A slight change of plans there, but probably for the best in this case...-
___

Sparky: "(Thess training grounds are still so cool...)" :surprised:
___

-If it weren't for that, Penny would've tried to kick Neo out of Chaldea with brute force the instant they got out of Remnant at best. Penny usually isn't the hateful type at all, but hurting or tormenting her friends is a good way to draw her ire in the rare exception-

-If he did, I either missed it or he might've said it on Discord-
I'd say Origami King was also too little too late in terms of unique designs... but yeah, deciding to make Bowser mute is still the most baffling thing for me since Mario RPGs are usually very strong in making him feel like he's more than just a monster. I blame Kersti :V

-indeed....-
---
Phosphy: "I know, right?!"
---
-might've been Discord-

Neo: -walking by-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd say Origami King was also too little too late in terms of unique designs... but yeah, deciding to make Bowser mute is still the most baffling thing for me since Mario RPGs are usually very strong in making him feel like he's more than just a monster. I blame Kersti :V

-indeed....-
---
Phosphy: "I know, right?!"
---
-might've been Discord-

Neo: -walking by-
It's still a start, and there's been a few surveys recently (although at least one was released on accident) from Nintendo asking what things want out of a Paper Mario game and unique partner and character designs based on existing races and species in the Mario and Paper Mario universes were among the questions and answers. That, along with TTYD getting a huge amount of sales even early on might be what finally convinces them to reverse their decisions and go back to using the same concept of unique character designs from the first three games. And yeah, Kersti's also a major part of the game's problem. :V

Hmm, in that case, I-I think three separate hotels should do it... -Writing down notes-
___

Sparky: "(I have no idea how it works, but it's awesome! My sister and I got to ask for a valley and stormy weather, and Squirtle got to ask for water and rocky islands earlier!)"
___

-Penny only spots her briefly out of the corner of one of her eyes and quickly turns away to continue work on her drones, refusing to pay her any mind-

-Neo wouldn't have seen her quickly enough to realize that Penny saw her, so it looks like Penny simply didn't see her instead of deliberately ignoring her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's still a start, and there's been a few surveys recently (although at least one was released on accident) from Nintendo asking what things want out of a Paper Mario game and unique partner and character designs based on existing races and species in the Mario and Paper Mario universes were among the questions and answers. That, along with TTYD getting a huge amount of sales even early on might be what finally convinces them to reverse their decisions and go back to using the same concept of unique character designs from the first three games. And yeah, Kersti's also a major part of the game's problem. :V

Hmm, in that case, I-I think three separate hotels should do it... -Writing down notes-
___

Sparky: "(I have no idea how it works, but it's awesome! My sister and I got to ask for a valley and stormy weather, and Squirtle got to ask for water and rocky islands earlier!)"
___

-Penny only spots her briefly out of the corner of one of her eyes and quickly turns away to continue work on her drones, refusing to pay her any mind-

-Neo wouldn't have seen her quickly enough to realize that Penny saw her, so it looks like Penny simply didn't see her instead of deliberately ignoring her-
Maybe Paper Mario will even go back to being more like the older games? -coping-

Azura: "Why three?"
---
Phosphy: "Oh, it'd require a lot of fancy words to explain how it works. You might not get it yet." :p
---
-she was just walking by anyway-

-but damn, Penny really hates her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maybe Paper Mario will even go back to being more like the older games? -coping-

Azura: "Why three?"
---
Phosphy: "Oh, it'd require a lot of fancy words to explain how it works. You might not get it yet." :p
---
-she was just walking by anyway-

-but damn, Penny really hates her-
I mean, it's not impossible. Even just having partners and other characters with unique designs and personalities again would be a start.

It still at least partly depends on how Nintendo takes all the reception and sales, though.

Alola has a l-lot of big resorts. :lol:
___

-The Pikachu is confused just trying to think about it...All he can tell is that it involves electricity and technology-
___

-After hearing about exactly what Neo did, she can't bring herself to forgive her...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Draco getting hit a lot-
---
-good for them~-
---
-and then what she do?-
-But she's also hitting a lot-
---
-Her thoughts on the couple?-
---
-Walk up to him-
Martha: "Oi..."
-Kerry turned to her-
Martha: "What do you think you're doing?"
-Does Iri mean Illya or Star?-

-Smiled at that- And also a caring mother. I'm certain she's quite proud of you, but you don't need my observations to determine that. :)
___

Specter: (Sounds like at least a slight improvement from the last time Rin and I spoke to Ishtar.)

-Under most circumstances, he wouldn't care, but the fact that Eresh was willing to hear out his tragic and guilt-ridden past, including Luan's death partly at his hands,
___

We'll interrogate the whole of you once we've captured the rest of your armada...

-Notably left out the fact that Tarantulas was killed, something Airachnid and every traitor besides Bludgeon may not even be aware of yet-

___

-...Maybe they should ask one of the other kitchen staff members about him instead of asking Kaito himself who he is first- :V
___

Mabel: "I still this was rigged somehow..." -Grumpy-
-Her daughter-
Irisviel: "Awwww~ We sure do~ But let's allow others to take some spotlight~"
---
-It made him trust her even if a teeny tiny bit-
---
Airachnid: "And after that~?"
---
-Yeah, they really got a bad feeling about him-
---
Amy: "Aw, don't be a sore loser" :p
___

___

___

-while Byleth and Shez may be close, their personalities are practically polar opposites and it shows here-
---
---
---
Weiss: "...To think such a tragedy started with a little girl who wanted to scare people..."
Nobunaga: "I say keep them coming"
---
Atalanta: "Motioned statues run by magic... Kinda like the story of Galatea"
---
Ophanimon: "He recruited many angels that agreed with him on the change that he believed was needed, starting a bloodshed to try to kill Yggdrasill. He and the six closest to him were almost succesful, and were only defeated by the sacrifice by some of the first Mega level Digimon in existence, known as the Ten Legendary Warriors, who all laid down their lives to finally end the war, defeating him"

1718646671790.png

"Even then, Lucemon's power was so great that they could only seal him and his companions inside the Dark Area"

Scáthach: "Dark Area?"

Ophanimon: "A sinister place inside the depths of the Digital World, it's what you would 'purgatory' for us Digimon, as our souls would go there to be judged after dying by one of my co-workers, Anubismon. It's is also where most demonic Digimon reside, and Lucemon and the others, frustrated, changed their forms influenced by their negative feelings, becoming manifestations of what you call the Seven Deadly Sins"
---
Sakura: "And just as... As childish fun, not wanting to harm anyone..."
Takeru: "I really feel for them..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, it's not impossible. Even just having partners and other characters with unique designs and personalities again would be a start.

It still at least partly depends on how Nintendo takes all the reception and sales, though.

Alola has a l-lot of big resorts. :lol:
___

-The Pikachu is confused just trying to think about it...All he can tell is that it involves electricity and technology-
___

-After hearing about exactly what Neo did, she can't bring herself to forgive her...-
Indeed...

Azura: "Fair enough."
---
-a LOT of it...-
---
-even after Ruby herself did...-

-But she's also hitting a lot-
---
-Her thoughts on the couple?-
---
-Walk up to him-
Martha: "Oi..."
-Kerry turned to her-
Martha: "What do you think you're doing?"
-Draco's thoughts?-
---
Pandora: Well, they're certainly happy...
---
-what is he doing?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Her daughter-
Irisviel: "Awwww~ We sure do~ But let's allow others to take some spotlight~"
---
-It made him trust her even if a teeny tiny bit-
---
Airachnid: "And after that~?"
---
-Yeah, they really got a bad feeling about him-
---
Amy: "Aw, don't be a sore loser" :p
-Some of the other Casters thus introduce themselves next?-
___

-And I'm just now noticing that I didn't finish typing out my last reply to this...**** lmao-

-But yeah, she did gain his trust by hearing out his story and not judging him for the events of it, even if he still heavily blames himself for much of them, so he's trying to help her out in return by trying to help her be more open and social with others-
___

Do we have any devices on hand that can temporarily silence her? -The wand's tractor beam usually would, but it'd be ill-advised to use it for something so mundane when they've still got enemy troops hiding in the ship-
___

___

Mabel: "Fine, fine...I gotta admit it was a pretty cool dive." :p (Operation: get Chrono to be more like a normal teenager is a success so far!)

Indeed...

Azura: "Fair enough."
---
-a LOT of it...-
---
-even after Ruby herself did...-
D-Depending on which hotels we pick or are best suited for Ch-Chaldea as a whole, though, we might be able to reduce the expected total cost by a decent percentage than what it would've cost to more or less rent out just a single o-one giant hotel...
___

-And some magic as well or does it run purely on tech?-
___

-For that same reason, though, Penny also isn't even sure if it's her place to forgive to Neo to begin with...-

-After all, while she and the rest of the team as well as many of the Servants like Arthur are Ruby's closest friends (as well as big sister in Yang's case), none of them went through what she herself did, as Neo wanted to kill her and her only-

---
---
---
---
---
Ophanimon: "He recruited many angels that agreed with him on the change that he believed was needed, starting a bloodshed to try to kill Yggdrasill. He and the six closest to him were almost succesful, and were only defeated by the sacrifice by some of the first Mega level Digimon in existence, known as the Ten Legendary Warriors, who all laid down their lives to finally end the war, defeating him"

View attachment 391162

"Even then, Lucemon's power was so great that they could only seal him and his companions inside the Dark Area"

Ophanimon: "A sinister place inside the depths of the Digital World, it's what you would 'purgatory' for us Digimon, as our souls would go there to be judged after dying by one of my co-workers, Anubismon. It's is also where most demonic Digimon reside, and Lucemon and the others frustrated changed their forms influenced by their negative feelings, becoming manifestations of what you call the Seven Deadly Sins"
---
XJ-5: "In that case, I'll need a spotlight and a mic!"

-I'm tempted to have Mettaton actually show up- :p
___

-Blake curious about that story or has Atalanta told her before?-
___

...Th-The Digimon who became the D-Demon Lords... :urg:
___

(Her life was cut short because of a freak accident...And she only became what she did...because of her grieving father's utter desperation to save her...)

-Jenny walks up to the lifeless corpse of Spooky's father, and spots a final note, which she picks up-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Draco's thoughts?-
---
Pandora: Well, they're certainly happy...
---
-what is he doing?-
Draco: It will be even better when I get to tear them apart for real~
---

-Indeed, and there's nothing wrong with that-
---
Kiritsugu: "I'm busy"
Martha: "How"
Kiritsugu: "Not your business"
-Some of the other Casters thus introduce themselves next?-
___

-And I'm just now noticing that I didn't finish typing out my last reply to this...**** lmao-

-But yeah, she did gain his trust by hearing out his story and not judging him for the events of it, even if he still heavily blames himself for much of them, so he's trying to help her out in return by trying to help her be more open and social with others-
___

Do we have any devices on hand that can temporarily silence her? -The wand's tractor beam usually would, but it'd be ill-advised to use it for something so mundane when they've still got enemy troops hiding in the ship-
___

___

Mabel: "Fine, fine...I gotta admit it was a pretty cool dive." :p (Operation: get Chrono to be more like a normal teenager is a success so far!)
Nitocris: "I am the Pharaoh Nitocris"
---
-A rare instance of him being openly nice to someone-
---
Blackarachnia: "I have an idea" -shot Energon-made spider web from her legs-
---
KEK
-So what they dooooooo?-
---
-Indeed, even if he doesn't knows so-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "I am the Pharaoh Nitocris"
---
-A rare instance of him being openly nice to someone-
---
Blackarachnia: "I have an idea" -shot Energon-made spider web from her legs-
---
KEK
-So what they dooooooo?-
---
-Indeed, even if he doesn't knows so-
Pharaoh? Forgive me, but I'm not familiar with that title...
___

-With him usually just being more casual and to the point or aloof with most others, or outright rude or dismissive towards many others-
___

Perfect! :p
___

-I had to- :p

(...Something worries me about asking about him, but at the same time, we probably shouldn't remain in the dark about who this person is if they're new here...)
___

-Chrono smug?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "...Ah, I didn't expect that"
---
Taiga: "...Hey, um, do you know what was that?"
---
-Indeed, snarky, a little lazy, and all that jazz-
Monika: "...Have you tasted anything? Aside the cupcakes I mean"
---
-That's the answer- :V
-To be fair the food smells good, so should get to it-
---
Moriarty: "You'd be correct in that regard about her" Unless she casted an illusion to speak for her.

-The body of Serpenterra is now fully inoperative, some of it even falling apart-
Rita: "Aren't you going to rather arrest me?"
---
Hayate: "It's all part of that!"
Nanoha: "Yes, I met Yuuno-kun and then everyone after because he lost some!"
Yuuno: "H-Hey..." -red, even though it's true-
Gorgon: "..He was like my son..."
---
Alain: "I see... Do you know some guys named Takeru and Makoto?"
Illya: "Not really..."

Tiki: "...Okay, no more holding back!" -pulling out a Dragonstone attached to a gold pearl collar that she puts on-
-suddenly her outfit is transformed to one that's more akin to the clothes she used to wear as a child (same as Emblem Tiki), but fitting her adult physique-
View attachment 391056
-Guess his appetite isn't as big as she thought...-

-She does indeed!-

...W-Well, the food smells good, but that's hardly surprising. At least now I-I might know where Burrito's trying to go! -Walks to the source of the food, carrying the Bidoof-

Moon: "Your actions led to the deaths of millions and the enslavement of hundreds of thousands of dimensions, either directly or through your creation of Lord Drakkon. And from what I was told over the Bureau's intercoms you were about to try wiping out this very planet in it's entirety along with everyone who inhabits it.

The only reason we would even consider sparing you is for you to answer to everyone who's lives were hurt by your evil spells and tyrannical reign. And given the risk of you simply escaping and trying to do that same damage all over again, even that's barely on the table. So once more, please, give us a good reason why I shouldn't let this towering beast finish you off " -Said with nothing but a tone of pure, cold tranquil fury and an utterly pissed off glare-
___

Medli: "I haven't heard of those names before, either..."

...A royal knight? What do you want? To pledge your allegiance to a queen who wishes to live in isolation?
???: "Yeah, the girl can't really speak."

-it's then that yet another really fancy guy shows up-

-Rita has nothing?-
---
Ingrid: "...That's beautiful... I'm sure people would not like that idea, but letting a mother without her child feels cruel, doesn't it?"
---
Kanna: "Sorry... but if you were here, maybe they're also around?"
-to be fair he's usually on the move when he eats a lot, burning off calories almost as quickly as he consumes-
-he hasn't really sat down to a meal like this, so it isn't being burned-

-he's still freaked out but he shakes his head-
-but it's clear it's something that he just naturally sees as a threat-

Other than my new roommate's cooking just a moment ago? Nothing.
I haven't actually "eaten" anything since I left the game before then. Didn't have to while I was in my domain. ....though I may not have such luxury outside in the open now, much like how my powers are more limited.

-can immediately recognize something up about this figure-
[Ah, so a familiar to speak for her.]
-the fact it's the same exact hat and cane gave it away-

-starts to turn back to where he came from now that the threat has been dealt with-

-still looming....-

-still she can't shake off the fact that Isis herself seemed so adamant to get rid of the Digimon in particular....and failed-
-as much as Ingrid would want to reunite mother and child.....said child might be a threat to Chaldea-

My allegiance is to King Drasil (Yggdrasil) and his Royal Knights. Thou shalt not persuade me to join thou.

But you'll-a still help us out, right....?
-sees Tiki's costume change-
Ah, you can-a do that too....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

Ophanimon: "A sinister place inside the depths of the Digital World, it's what you would 'purgatory' for us Digimon, as our souls would go there to be judged after dying by one of my co-workers, Anubismon. It's is also where most demonic Digimon reside, and Lucemon and the others, frustrated, changed their forms influenced by their negative feelings, becoming manifestations of what you call the Seven Deadly Sins"
---

___

___

___

(Her life was cut short because of a freak accident...And she only became what she did...because of her grieving father's utter desperation to save her...)

-Jenny walks up to the lifeless corpse of Spooky's father, and spots a final note, which she picks up-
-those things are given to XJ-5-
---
Blake: "...Have you told me that one?"
---
Palutena: "The very same ones we fought..."
---
Ruby: -making sure Steven is okay from the revelation by looking at him-

D-Depending on which hotels we pick or are best suited for Ch-Chaldea as a whole, though, we might be able to reduce the expected total cost by a decent percentage than what it would've cost to more or less rent out just a single o-one giant hotel...
___

-And some magic as well or does it run purely on tech?-
___

-For that same reason, though, Penny also isn't even sure if it's her place to forgive to Neo to begin with...-

-After all, while she and the rest of the team as well as many of the Servants like Arthur are Ruby's closest friends (as well as big sister in Yang's case), none of them went through what she herself did, as Neo wanted to kill her and her only-
Azura: "And some people could share rooms as well."
---
-probably a mix of both, given how Chaldea is-
---
-there were a few times where Penny was shocked to see the two of them within proximity in a non-violent way-

-Ruby and Neo aren't friends by any definition, but Neo moving on and ascending has allowed the two to at least tolerate each other-

Draco: It will be even better when I get to tear them apart for real~
---

-Indeed, and there's nothing wrong with that-
---
Kiritsugu: "I'm busy"
Martha: "How"
Kiritsugu: "Not your business"
-how heartless :V-
---
Pandora: Good for them~
---
-Martha uses her newfound acceptance of herself to not be shy around what she'd do... or she nice because she cares about fren?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Azura: "And some people could share rooms as well."
---
-probably a mix of both, given how Chaldea is-
---
-there were a few times where Penny was shocked to see the two of them within proximity in a non-violent way-

-Ruby and Neo aren't friends by any definition, but Neo moving on and ascending has allowed the two to at least tolerate each other-
Including families and couples, so that a-also cuts back on pricing...

-Maybe the total budget, while still certainly expensive since it's a vacation for the whole organization to some fancy resorts, still won't be as high as they thought...-
___

-Makes sense- :p

-Still, Sparky needs to practice-
___

-Particularly when Merasmus sent Z'Skayr and his army after the Arthra, since Neo actually went as far as to protect Ruby during that skirmish, even if it was clear that it was because Z'Skayr himself was a threat to everyone and Ruby's Silever Eyes are an incredibly powerful attack against him...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Guess his appetite isn't as big as she thought...-

-She does indeed!-

...W-Well, the food smells good, but that's hardly surprising. At least now I-I might know where Burrito's trying to go! -Walks to the source of the food, carrying the Bidoof-
???: "Yeah, the girl can't really speak."

-it's then that yet another really fancy guy shows up-

-to be fair he's usually on the move when he eats a lot, burning off calories almost as quickly as he consumes-

-he's still freaked out but he shakes his head-
-but it's clear it's something that he just naturally sees as a threat-

Other than my new roommate's cooking just a moment ago? Nothing.
I haven't actually "eaten" anything since I left the game before then. Didn't have to while I was in my domain. ....though I may not have such luxury outside in the open now, much like how my powers are more limited.

-can immediately recognize something up about this figure-
[Ah, so a familiar to speak for her.]
-the fact it's the same exact hat and cane gave it away-
-Mordred poked him-
Artoria: "Don't do that"
---
Taiga: "Hmmm... Weeeiiird... Maybe there's a mystery behind this!"
---
Natsuki: "Well, that´s something we can change now then"
Yuri: "Along... Other activities"
---
-To the cafeteria theeeeeeeeeeeeeen-
-A stew is being made!-
---
Moriarty: "Perceptive as well..."
Moon: "Your actions led to the deaths of millions and the enslavement of hundreds of thousands of dimensions, either directly or through your creation of Lord Drakkon. And from what I was told over the Bureau's intercoms you were about to try wiping out this very planet in it's entirety along with everyone who inhabits it.

The only reason we would even consider sparing you is for you to answer to everyone who's lives were hurt by your evil spells and tyrannical reign. And given the risk of you simply escaping and trying to do that same damage all over again, even that's barely on the table. So once more, please, give us a good reason why I shouldn't let this towering beast finish you off " -Said with nothing but a tone of pure, cold tranquil fury and an utterly pissed off glare-
___

Noelle: "So what does it mean...?"

Ralsei: "Well, all we really know about them is that really strong Darkners carry them. Erm, sometimes..."
___

Medli: "I haven't heard of those names before, either..."

...A royal knight? What do you want? To pledge your allegiance to a queen who wishes to live in isolation?
-Rita has nothing?-
---
Ingrid: "...That's beautiful... I'm sure people would not like that idea, but letting a mother without her child feels cruel, doesn't it?"
---
-starts to turn back to where he came from now that the threat has been dealt with-

-still looming....-

-still she can't shake off the fact that Isis herself seemed so adamant to get rid of the Digimon in particular....and failed-
-as much as Ingrid would want to reunite mother and child.....said child might be a threat to Chaldea-

My allegiance is to King Drasil (Yggdrasil) and his Royal Knights. Thou shalt not persuade me to join thou.

-Good for Godzilla-
-And well... Yeah, Rita doesn't has an answer to that that would be reasonable-
---
Fate: "I see, then we may need to take it for further analysis"

-Would Ingrid take that into account?-
---
Alain: "Hopefully... I hope they didn't take Kanon, Onari or Akari..."
Illya: "Friends of yours?"
-Alain nodded-

Tiki: "DO NOT TROUBLE ME!" -she said this at Queen Vanessa, as the divine energy from her Dragonstone and her own amplified while she transformed once more-
1718658349448.png

-And then, she made a more powerful Divine Breath than the usual-

Pharaoh? Forgive me, but I'm not familiar with that title...
___

-With him usually just being more casual and to the point or aloof with most others, or outright rude or dismissive towards many others-
___

Perfect! :p
___

-I had to- :p

(...Something worries me about asking about him, but at the same time, we probably shouldn't remain in the dark about who this person is if they're new here...)
___

-Chrono smug?-
Nitocris: "Well, it's how the kingdom I once lived in called their higher royals. So basically, I too was a queen once"
---
-Indeed, so it speaks a lot, really-
-Ishtar is glad-
---
-Airachnid for once is unamused-
---
Atalanta: "I guess you're right... Let's ask"
---
-By quite so actually-
-how heartless :V-
---
Pandora: Good for them~
---
-Martha uses her newfound acceptance of herself to not be shy around what she'd do... or she nice because she cares about fren?-
-Indeed, she's smirking like a madwoman-
---
-Indeed, that's what matters-
---
-She's thinking of using a Command Seal of her own-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-As Uni saaaaaaaaaaaaid-
-He could try to invite Illya, Nanoha and Star over to his show LOL-
---
Atalanta: "That of an artist that crafted the statue of what his ideal woman would be and begged the gods to bring her to life, which they did"
---
Ophanimon: "Bingo with that" -pulling out seven pictures-
---
-What would the note read?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Well, it's how the kingdom I once lived in called their higher royals. So basically, I too was a queen once"
---
-Indeed, so it speaks a lot, really-
-Ishtar is glad-
---
-Airachnid for once is unamused-
---
Atalanta: "I guess you're right... Let's ask"
---
-By quite so actually-
Really? Well, it's always an honor to meet a fellow queen. :)
___

-Eresh is actually gradually making friends for once...-
___

You'll be permitted to speak once we capture the rest of this cult...
___

YOU'RE CURIOUS ABOUT KAITO?

___

-Amy annoyed because she got soaked by the splash or just chuckling seeing Chrono more smug for once?-

-Mordred poked him-
Artoria: "Don't do that"

-To the cafeteria theeeeeeeeeeeeeen-
-A stew is being made!-
(Is he already full?)

-Sniffs- That's it! That stew must be what she's smelling! -Continues walking towards the source-

---
---
---
-As Uni saaaaaaaaaaaaid-
-He could try to invite Illya, Nanoha and Star over to his show LOL-
---
Atalanta: "That of an artist that crafted the statue of what his ideal woman would be and begged the gods to bring her to life, which they did"
---
Ophanimon: "Bingo with that" -pulling out seven pictures-
---
-What would the note read?-
XJ-5: "Alright, that's more like it! So who's in the house tonight? All of Chaldea? 'Cause we've got some esteemed guests that need no further introduction! Well, actually, they do need further introduction 'cause they've never been here before, but you get the point!"

-I might have him show up for this as well then lmao-
___

-Blake be like "Wait, what?"-
___

-All of the Digimon Demon Lords?-
___

-Ruby would see that Steven looks upset at the revelation and deeply saddened by the sight of the ghostly Spooky clinging to her deceased father, but he's not letting get to him too badly as he stopped crying after the nightmare sequence ended, and the kid is now just giving Spooky space and staying silent to let her grieve-

-The note reads: "I always wanted to tell you.

How that night really ended.

But I couldn't. Because you were gone.

I need your forgiveness. That's why I wanted you back at any cost.

But in the end I robbed you of both life and unlife. Please go on, and be with Monica.

I'm sorry. "

-Rita has nothing?-
---
---

-still looming....-

-Good for Godzilla-
-And well... Yeah, Rita doesn't has an answer to that that would be reasonable-
---
Fate: "I see, then we may need to take it for further analysis"

-Would Ingrid take that into account?-
---
Alain: "Hopefully... I hope they didn't take Kanon, Onari or Akari..."
Illya: "Friends of yours?"
-Alain nodded-

Tiki: "DO NOT TROUBLE ME!" -she said this at Queen Vanessa, as the divine energy from her Dragonstone and her own amplified while she transformed once more-
View attachment 391183

-And then, she made a more powerful Divine Breath than the usual-

-But with Godzilla leaving...-

Moon: "...It looks like you're in luck. Or, perhaps not. Because if even if you can't answer for every last person whose lives were ruined because of both your and Drakkon's actions, there are still two people you can speak to who's lives you've ruined who I'm quite certain wish to have a word with you..."

-Rita could immediately determine that Queen Moon is referring to none other than the two surviving members of the team of Power Rangers who always bested her: Kimberly Ann Hart and Trini Kwan...-
___

Susie: "Considering that we don't know much of what the hell these Shadow Crystals do, I can say we'd be appreciate it." :p

Ralsei: "I'm sure Seam would want to hold onto this one as well once your analysis with it is complete..."

-Ralsei pronounced that somewhat odd name as "Shawm"-
___

TLink: "We'll help you look for them. And if they're here, I promise we'll find them!"

Tetra: "All I can gather from this for certain is that it's time we get to the bottom of this..."

-Queen Vanessa scoffed at the Knightmon, but before she can even verbally respond to him, Tiki's divine dragon breath blasts her back several yards, even as she maintains her balance and keeps her footing, also disrupting the shadowy magic that was corrupting the area-

Last edited:
Top Bottom