• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...W-Well, when you put it that way... 🤔
___

-At first, at least, Sparky does quite well, dodging lasers with jumps and Quick Attacks, and launching Sparks at some of the further away drones-
___

Penny: "In the present, I...am not entirely certain what kind of person she is. But in the past, she was a terrible person, and even now is someone I still do not forgive." :glare:
Weiss: "Though if you want to save on costs, we should only pay for the hotels. After that, they pay for their own things."
---
-a fairly good first challenge to get used to what this room does-
---
Arlon: "I see... Personally, she never felt trustworthy to me either."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Though if you want to save on costs, we should only pay for the hotels. After that, they pay for their own things."
---
-a fairly good first challenge to get used to what this room does-
---
Arlon: "I see... Personally, she never felt trustworthy to me either."
Th-That was pretty much we were mostly focused on the budget for. It's j-just that even that is still quite costly...

___

-The electric-type attacks also do additional damage to the drones, with Electric Pokemon always being powered up by thunderstorms-
___

-Even if she's not as cold-hearted as before, she still seems like someone who cares for very few and is at the very least an experienced thief-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Th-That was pretty much we were mostly focused on the budget for. It's j-just that even that is still quite costly...

___

-The electric-type attacks also do additional damage to the drones, with Electric Pokemon always being powered up by thunderstorms-
___

-Even if she's not as cold-hearted as before, she still seems like someone who cares for very few and is at the very least an experienced thief-
Weiss: "Fair enough... is it better if I pay for half?"
---
-so yeah, it was a sweep-
---
-and a fighter that should never be underestimated...-

-her Semblance borders on reality warping now, after all, given her shockingly realistic projections-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Fair enough... is it better if I pay for half?"
---
-so yeah, it was a sweep-
---
-and a fighter that should never be underestimated...-

-her Semblance borders on reality warping now, after all, given her shockingly realistic projections-
-I think was what they already suggested?-
___

-However, some of the drones become more accurate as the rest are destroyed!-
___

-Her clones are able to mimic the appearance, voices, and most of the abilities or weapons of almost every person or living thing she's seen before, so at the very least, that enables her to make a literal army of them if she wants...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I think was what they already suggested?-
___

-However, some of the drones become more accurate as the rest are destroyed!-
___

-Her clones are able to mimic the appearance, voices, and most of the abilities or weapons of almost every person or living thing she's seen before, so at the very least, that enables her to make a literal army of them if she wants...-
-I forgot lol-

-but yeah, Rulers agree-
---
-and some landed a hit?-
---
-I'm imposing the limitation that she has to at least have some degree of understanding of an ability-

-so if she makes a Penny, she'd likely not have Maiden stuff because she doesn't really get magic, but she could do everything else because she knows about the jet boots, wires and especially the heat vision since that helped Penny defeat her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I forgot lol-

-but yeah, Rulers agree-
---
-and some landed a hit?-
---
-I'm imposing the limitation that she has to at least have some degree of understanding of an ability-

-so if she makes a Penny, she'd likely not have Maiden stuff because she doesn't really get magic, but she could do everything else because she knows about the jet boots, wires and especially the heat vision since that helped Penny defeat her-
-And paying for only half of the price of the hotel bookings, more so due to a number of Chaldea's members and families sharing rooms, ultimately isn't enough to put a major dent in her current net worth-
___

-At least one does, dealing a stun hit and causing Sparky to fall mid-leap-

Sparky: "(AUGH!)"
___

-Honestly, that makes more sense to me. And it's probably why certain characters that she'd made clones of before didn't fight. She never really saw Lionheart in-person, or at least witnessed him fighting-

-And while Neo's probably gained a better grasp of magic from fighting with Chaldea and having Moriarty as a Servant, her inability to defeat Cinder while using her Fall Maiden powers was even the entire reason why she shifted her target for vengeance from Cinder to Ruby in the first place-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You utilize magical contracts as well?
___

Specter: "...I see why you wanted to plant some flowers down in these caves now."
___

-They still feel pain and have Souls like organic beings, but unlike organic beings, they can easily be fixed and repaired like any other machine as well-
___

HE VERY MUCH DOES! IT WAS KIND OF HIM TO OFFER HIS ASSISTANCE! MORE SO SINCE HE DID BEFORE THE STRIKE BEGAN! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

-Chrono's-
Nitocris: "That's right, I am a necromancer, I have various contracts with spirits and undead" -she shows by summoning a Dry Bones and a Yanmask-
---
Nitocris: "So do I..." -that embarrasses Eresh a little-
---
-Quite, so Kickback tests to move his arm again a little after, relieved-
Scalpel: "Eazy"
Knock-Out: "Not bad, old crank" :p
---
Atalanta: "So I suppose I won't trouble him" -she'd only do it if he started it, or if he threatened the kids-
---
Chrono: I suppose this isn't unpleasant...
Shez: "Would love to see you try." :p
---
-she's gonna show it to Sakura-
---
That gave me the same energy as Low Tier God

-but anyway, DAMN KERRY-
Draco: "You will lament it then, hmph"
---
-Who has ended purchasing stuff for Gengar!-
---
-The order set in motion, he grits his teeth as he goes-
-Martha doesn't likes to force him to this, but he clearly won't talk to Kamui any other way-
XJ-5: "Aw, look at that, you folks are starting to make her blush! I know I would be in her shoes! If I wasn't just a floating head with a satellite dish, anyway!"
___

-Any historians on the museum staff they ask would explain that the giraffe man is named Reynaldo, full title the Bald Pate. Glossaryck created him keep magic across various dimension in order and to keep the High Commission itself organized, in-turn also teaching orderliness to mewmans-
___

W-Wait, he's the Digimon th-that GranDracmon created?!
___

(FIVE MINUTES IS ENOUGH FOR US TO ESCAPE, RIGHT?!) :crazy:

Specimen 14: "The tram station! It's the only quick path out of here!"

Wait, what about you, Spooky?!

Spooky: "There's no point, I'm already a ghost! Just leave me!" :glare:
-on to the next one?-
---
Blake: "Reynaldo..." Yeah, we've never seen him.
---
Palutena: "That seems to be the implication..."
---
Ruby: "She's right. Let's move now!" -RUBY EXPRESS-
-Voyager, the precious boy-
---
Atalanta: "So, does he take his duties aside from the rest of the Commission?"
---
Not really, what I meant is that the Seven Great Demon Lords created Black as extra muscle, not GranDracmon
---
Takeru: "Even then, we want to help you!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And paying for only half of the price of the hotel bookings, more so due to a number of Chaldea's members and families sharing rooms, ultimately isn't enough to put a major dent in her current net worth-
___

-At least one does, dealing a stun hit and causing Sparky to fall mid-leap-

Sparky: "(AUGH!)"
___

-Honestly, that makes more sense to me. And it's probably why certain characters that she'd made clones of before didn't fight. She never really saw Lionheart in-person, or at least witnessed him fighting-

-And while Neo's probably gained a better grasp of magic from fighting with Chaldea and having Moriarty as a Servant, her inability to defeat Cinder while using her Fall Maiden powers was even the entire reason why she shifted her target for vengeance from Cinder to Ruby in the first place-
-so yeah, they may NEED Weiss's support...-
---
Phosphy: "Sparky!"
---
-it's also why the Roman clone in particular was a thorn both physically and mentally-

-she doesn't know anyone better than him-

Draco: "You will lament it then, hmph"
---
-Who has ended purchasing stuff for Gengar!-
---
-The order set in motion, he grits his teeth as he goes-
-Martha doesn't likes to force him to this, but he clearly won't talk to Kamui any other way-
Shez: "That's future Shez's problem." :p
---
Pandora: "Hey, girl~!"
---
Kamui: -still thinking-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "That's right, I am a necromancer, I have various contracts with spirits and undead" -she shows by summoning a Dry Bones and a Yanmask-
---
Nitocris: "So do I..." -that embarrasses Eresh a little-
---
-Quite, so Kickback tests to move his arm again a little after, relieved-
Scalpel: "Eazy"
Knock-Out: "Not bad, old crank" :p
---
Atalanta: "So I suppose I won't trouble him" -she'd only do it if he started it, or if he threatened the kids-
---
Chrono: I suppose this isn't unpleasant...
Oh! These creatures are your familiars? They're so cute~! :b:
___

-Even though it's clear that neither of them are saying it as an insult?-
___

-Scalpel annoyed?-
___

(He may mostly be aiding Chaldea for his own sake, but at least he's helping people out while staying here. That was kind of him.)
___

-The group spent a while swimming and cooling down in the town pool?-

-so yeah, they may NEED Weiss's support...-
---
Phosphy: "Sparky!"
---
-it's also why the Roman clone in particular was a thorn both physically and mentally-

-she doesn't know anyone better than him-
-And even if they don't, it'll be a massive help since they're been short on supplies for technology lately and still need to pay...literally all of their members who aren't simply visiting allies or too young to fight or help with other tasks like cooking or scientific and technical work-
___

-The Pikachu face plants, but quickly gets up, and looks at the direction of the drones again-

-They're about to fire more lasers, so it remains to be seen if Sparky will dodge them-
___

-The only other clones she could probably create as accurately are the Jabberwalker ones, and while much stronger and more vicious, they lack Roman's versatility with his cane and fighting style-

-on to the next one?-
---
Blake: "Reynaldo..." Yeah, we've never seen him.
---
Palutena: "That seems to be the implication..."
---
Ruby: "She's right. Let's move now!" -RUBY EXPRESS-
---
---
Not really, what I meant is that the Seven Great Demon Lords created Black as extra muscle, not GranDracmon
---
XJ-5: "And what's your name, little guy?"

(Wait, is that...?) -Already figuring that it might be the Servant they hypothesized was the original Voyager spacecraft-
___

-The museum guide explains that nope, he actually got kicked out of the Commission years ago because of a curse that made him only able to speak in riddles-

-...That explains why that one spell they saw on display that makes people talk in riddles has it's name and instructions redacted-
___

...I had to check the post again. Okay, I guess I either read that post too quickly or just totally misinterpreted it. My bad either way. Sorry about that.

...Th-The Demon Lords...created B-Black himself...?
___

Steven: "But what if the mansion being destroyed affects you, too?!"

Spooky: "I'll be fine! There's nothing else any of you can do! Just get out of here while you still can! Please..." :urg:

-The Ruby Express would end up taking the same path that the group took to get here in the first place, as a huge quake erupted around the entire facility and red alarm lights and sirens blarred in almost every room-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

(Wait, is that...?) -Already figuring that it might be the Servant they hypothesized was the original Voyager spacecraft-
___

-The museum guide explains that nope, he actually got kicked out of the Commission years ago because of a curse that made him only able to speak in riddles-

-...That explains why that one spell they saw on display that makes people talk in riddles has it's name and instructions redacted-
___

...I had to check the post again. Okay, I guess I either read that post too quickly or just totally misinterpreted it. My bad either way. Sorry about that.

___

Spooky: "I'll be fine! There's nothing else any of you can do! Just get out of here while you still can! Please..." :urg:

-The Ruby Express would end up taking the same path that the group took to get here in the first place, as a huge quake erupted around the entire facility and red alarm lights and sirens blarred in almost every room-
Kanna: -in the audience- ....He's so cute!
---
Blake: "Isee...."
---
Palu: "...We should keep an eye on him, even if it's clear he's on our side."
---
-Ruby basically assumed that Spooky would either be unnaffected because ghost or perhaps able to finally pass on so yeah, she dragged Takeru along before he could do anything-

-And even if they don't, it'll be a massive help since they're been short on supplies for technology lately and still need to pay...literally all of their members who aren't simply visiting allies or too young to fight or help with other tasks like cooking or scientific and technical work-
___

-The Pikachu face plants, but quickly gets up, and looks at the direction of the drones again-

-They're about to fire more lasers, so it remains to be seen if Sparky will dodge them-
___

-The only other clones she could probably create as accurately are the Jabberwalker ones, and while much stronger and more vicious, they lack Roman's versatility with his cane and fighting style-
-yeah, they... have a lot to handle...-
---
Phosphy: -will wait until he gets a second hit before pausing the simulation-
---
-but they make up for it in sheer might and toughness-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, they... have a lot to handle...-
---
Phosphy: -will wait until he gets a second hit before pausing the simulation-
---
-but they make up for it in sheer might and toughness-
-And that, along with the fact that the vacation to Alola was her idea and that her fortune allows her to more than afford paying half the cost, seems to be precisely the reasons why Weiss wants to help fund the vacation in the first place-
___

-The remaining drones each fire a laser at Sparky one half of a second after the other, but the Pikachu is able to dodge them with a Quick Attack, which he also uses to leap above and behind them, launching Sparks at two of them and attempting to take a third one down with Volt Tackle before it can fire another laser, glaring at the drones all the while-
___

-Even without the knowledge of the Jabberwalkers or Roman, it's clear to the majority of Chaldea from her personality and powers that Neo is both someone most can't trust and someone who shouldn't be messed with...-

(I still think it was clever that the very first thing that got Ruby to actually arm Crescent Rose and fight directly again in V9 was the sight of Roman seemingly returning from the dead. Even if she instantly knew that it wasn't really him, it may have even just been an instinctive response on her part after dealing with Roman more than any of their other enemies in the Beacon days and all the trouble he caused.)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mordred: "Huh?! WOAH!"
---
Taiga: "Hmmmmm, maybe I should ask the leading guys too"
---
Yuri: "I-I just mean other stuff in general... Like socializing, or sports, or sparring"
---
-That would be Boudica now!-
---
Moriarty: "Most here have learned to from the multipe ones here. Of course, learning their language was quite trivial for myself"

-And said two people, just so happened to arrive there at that very moment, after having thrashed various Megazords with their own-
Rita: ...Drats.
---
Hayate: "...Who is 'Shawm'?"
-While Gorgon is really worried, what would Ingrid think?-
---
Illya: "Okay, so to that mansion, right?"
Arisa: "I guess we can't just stay here..."

(Frick, it's a dragon beam from FEH tho)
Tiki: "Phew, that shall leave a mark" :p

(Whoa! Are you okay, Mordred?)

-Who would see Alphys walking nearby with a sleep-walking BIdoof in her arms-

-No one else spoke upon seeing them at first, and Moon simply looked at the with a nod-
___

-But that also might be when they start to see the mansion seemingly struck by a massive quake...-

-Tiki transformed into a broken image- :p

Don't be so confident... -Blasts more shadows at Tiki specifically, with a few stray ones headed towards Peppino and the Knightmon, although they definitely wouldn't affect the former with his Pepper Pizza transformation-

-exactly, Goldie-

Neo: -pouts, having never learned it-

-oh damn...-
---
Ingrid: Hmmm...I really wish to witness this creature for myself...
---
Kanna: "To that mansion!"
-not wise to poke something with a bloated stomach :V-

-unfortunately for her, no one would no the answer-

....I guess I need to learn more of my powers due to having no combat experience with then...

-I want Boudica to make me stew :V-

-when closer, Burrito's legs move quicker! Almost like she wants to be a potato in the stew!-
(Because I constantly refer to her as a potato; in hindsight maybe I should have suggested Potato as the name lol)

-ah so Neo relies on Moriarty to translate lol-

-backs away to let the Rangers deal with Rita-

-I will say this up front; Ingrid will NOT be setting Cyberdramon free-
-....I have a plan for later, but closer to when Liollmon reaches Mega as those two plot points are connected :V-

-blocking himself and Tiki with his shield-
Thou must do worse to break through mine defenses, foul creature!-

-just takes the hit-

...but how? Thou art without any sort of armor!

-shrugs-
That-a Satan's Choice Pizza really works-a wonders....
-to himself-
....shouldn't mention it to-a Anton....

(Different "Satan"...probably. But Anton might not appreciate anything that reminds him of the ******* that stole his alcohol :V)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "That's future Shez's problem." :p
---
Pandora: "Hey, girl~!"
---
Kamui: -still thinking-
Draco; "Too careless..."
---
Sakura: "Greetings" :)
---
-She hears steps-
Oh! These creatures are your familiars? They're so cute~! :b:
___

-Even though it's clear that neither of them are saying it as an insult?-
___

-Scalpel annoyed?-
___

(He may mostly be aiding Chaldea for his own sake, but at least he's helping people out while staying here. That was kind of him.)
___

-The group spent a while swimming and cooling down in the town pool?-
Nitocris: "Thank you, they appreciate it" :)
---
-Yeah, it's just her being basful-
---
-He rolls his optics, clearly annoyed at him-
Scalpel: "I don' underztan how di' I put up before wit ya"
Knock-Out: "You just should be a little more concernedabout your appearance"
---
Atalanta: "I see..." -and since she hasn't been told he's a thief, no reason to be upset-
---
-Sounds about right-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Ruby basically assumed that Spooky would either be unnaffected because ghost or perhaps able to finally pass on so yeah, she dragged Takeru along before he could do anything-
-Not only she, most of the other kids also thought the same-
Voyager: "...I'm Voyager"
---
Atalanta: "I hope it wasn't in bas terms, at least...
---
Ophanimon: "So you know that Digimon?"
Jeanne: "He used to my sister's partner" -still hoping to find a way to help him from having become a Zwart D-
---
Takeru: "Bu-!" -indeed Ruby took him-
-And Sakura right after also before she could try anything-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Digi.

Nitocris: "Thank you, they appreciate it" :)
---
-Yeah, it's just her being basful-
---
-He rolls his optics, clearly annoyed at him-
Scalpel: "I don' underztan how di' I put up before wit ya"
Knock-Out: "You just should be a little more concernedabout your appearance"
---
Atalanta: "I see..." -and since she hasn't been told he's a thief, no reason to be upset-
---
-Sounds about right-
-Eclipsa even pats the Yanmask on the head-
___

Specter: "...I'm not exactly a gardener, but you look like you could use the help.

...Mostly because of how vast these caverns appear to be."
___

-What's wrong with Scalpel's appearance?-
___

-Papyrus was gonna mention that, but it ultimately didn't come up in the conversation- :V
___

-By now it's about 4:00 PM in Pasadena (I think that's where Dipper and Mabel live IIRC)-

---
---
---
---
---
Jeanne: "He used to my sister's partner" -still hoping to find a way to help him from having become a Zwart D-
---
-GASP- I KNEW IT! :b:

-Abigail wonders what the other kiddos are talking about?-
___

-The staff member explains that thankfully, no, it wasn't...They just really got annoyed from having to listen to riddles constantly on a daily basis-

-...Apparently, neither Rhina the Riddled nor Glossaryck ever managed to undo the spell, but some of the Casters could probably manage it- :V
___

Th-They didn't always get along at first, but they ended up becoming pretty close...
___

-Steven was reluctant to leave Spooky behind even if there was nothing they could do to help her...His best hope was that the mansion being destroyed and the Spirit Seal and dark ritual both being shut down would simply end the curse and allow Spooky to pass on as her real self and reunite with her parents

-Various remaining Specimens manage to break loose during the labs' destruction, including some more Lub-Glubs, another Demogorgon, and a Tank from Left 4 Dead, but none of them were able to land any hits on the group so long as the Ruby Express was traveling, and instead resorted to in-fighting amongst monster of the creatures or mutants contained within GL Labs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Whoa! Are you okay, Mordred?)

-Who would see Alphys walking nearby with a sleep-walking BIdoof in her arms-
-exactly, Goldie-

Neo: -pouts, having never learned it-

-unfortunately for her, no one would no the answer-

....I guess I need to learn more of my powers due to having no combat experience with then...

-when closer, Burrito's legs move quicker! Almost like she wants to be a potato in the stew!-
(Because I constantly refer to her as a potato; in hindsight maybe I should have suggested Potato as the name lol)

Mordred: "Yeah just didn't expect that reaction!"
---
-So a bit after asking around-
Taiga: "Well now, we got no leads..."
---
Sayori: "I know plenty of here can help you~!"
---
-Ahue-
Boudica: "Ah, good morning, Alphys" :)
---
Moriarty: "Honestly, I had thought everyone here had already learned it. No offense"
-No one else spoke upon seeing them at first, and Moon simply looked at the with a nod-
___

Ralsei: "The local shopkeeper in Castle Town!" :)
___

-But that also might be when they start to see the mansion seemingly struck by a massive quake...-

-Tiki transformed into a broken image- :p

Don't be so confident... -Blasts more shadows at Tiki specifically, with a few stray ones headed towards Peppino and the Knightmon, although they definitely wouldn't affect the former with his Pepper Pizza transformation-
-oh damn...-
---
---

-....I have a plan for later, but closer to when Liollmon reaches Mega as those two plot points are connected :V-

-just takes the hit-

-shrugs-
-to himself-

(Different "Satan"...probably. But Anton might not appreciate anything that reminds him of the ******* that stole his alcohol :V)
-And then Kimberly grabbed her by the neckline, no one blaming her-
Kimberly: "You ruined the lives of SO MANY PEOPLE"
Rita: "Pot meets kettle, it seems..."
Kimberly: "Oh don't you think I won't go down unpunished, but so shall you"
---
Fate: "...Where is this 'Castlle Town'?"
-Fair enough-
-So Ingrid will try to go see?-
---
Alain: "To tha-" -then the quake- "Huh?"
Tiki: "Thanks for that! And woah, are you fully alright?"
-Eclipsa even pats the Yanmask on the head-
___

Specter: "...I'm not exactly a gardener, but you look like you could use the help.

...Mostly because of how vast these caverns appear to be."
___

-What's wrong with Scalpel's appearance?-
___

-Papyrus was gonna mention that, but it ultimately didn't come up in the conversation- :V
___

-By now it's about 4:00 PM in Pasadena (I think that's where Dipper and Mabel live IIRC)-
-Who seemed to have liked it-
Nitocris: "As you can see, I geenrally have no problems with them"
---
Ereshkigal: "...They're huge, huh..."
---
Scalpel: "Wuz wron' wit it?"
Knock-Out: "You look unkept, it's evident"
Scalpel: "I waz a prizoner!"
Knock-Out: "Obviously I don't mean only now"
---
-Meaning Atalanta's image of him isn't a negative one so far- :V
---
-Ergo, it's time for them to make their way-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Who seemed to have liked it-
Nitocris: "As you can see, I geenrally have no problems with them"
---
Ereshkigal: "...They're huge, huh..."
---
Scalpel: "Wuz wron' wit it?"
Knock-Out: "You look unkept, it's evident"
Scalpel: "I waz a prizoner!"
Knock-Out: "Obviously I don't mean only now"
---
-Meaning Atalanta's image of him isn't a negative one so far- :V
---
-Ergo, it's time for them to make their way-
I used to have a few familiars back in the day, myself. One was an all-seeing floating eye made of magic and fire. :p
___

Specter: "How were you originally planning on distributing these plants?"
___

-And the other prisoners Lockdown had aboard don't look much better?-
___

-But it might be when they eventually find out that he's a thief-
___

-And after drying up, the Pines twins change back to their usual outfits for the rest of the day before leaving the pool-

-...Well, usual type of outfit in Mabel's case since she frequently wears different sweaters-

Mordred: "Yeah just didn't expect that reaction!"

-Ahue-
Boudica: "Ah, good morning, Alphys" :)
(...Maybe poking a totally full Pokemon isn't the best idea...) -Has definitely a lot smarter than he used to be, both due to Scathach's training and just from growing up and learning more about the world in general-

Morning, Boudica! :b: -Trying to keep the Bidoof from scampering off- I-Is there any chance you can spare some of that stew you're making? 😅

-oh damn...-
---
---

-just takes the hit-

-shrugs-
-to himself-

-And then Kimberly grabbed her by the neckline, no one blaming her-
---
-Fair enough-
---
Moon: "Regardless of Kimberly's actions as a member of Drakkon's army, she wouldn't have gone down that path or ever followed any of his or your orders were it not for your actions. You're even more accountable for half of the damage done under Drakkon's regime than she is..."
___

-It's the same Castle Town from the Dark World, which the Aces Trio and Yunno visited after the Cyber's World arc-
___

TLink: "What the?!"

Tetra: "Something tells me that mansion is going down!"

-Queen Vanessa isn't done yet, though ,and bolts towards Tiki at high speed-

-It seems like even if she can't damage them, the only ways to damage her are extremely powerful magic, or outright divine levels of power...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And that, along with the fact that the vacation to Alola was her idea and that her fortune allows her to more than afford paying half the cost, seems to be precisely the reasons why Weiss wants to help fund the vacation in the first place-
___

-The remaining drones each fire a laser at Sparky one half of a second after the other, but the Pikachu is able to dodge them with a Quick Attack, which he also uses to leap above and behind them, launching Sparks at two of them and attempting to take a third one down with Volt Tackle before it can fire another laser, glaring at the drones all the while-
___

-Even without the knowledge of the Jabberwalkers or Roman, it's clear to the majority of Chaldea from her personality and powers that Neo is both someone most can't trust and someone who shouldn't be messed with...-

(I still think it was clever that the very first thing that got Ruby to actually arm Crescent Rose and fight directly again in V9 was the sight of Roman seemingly returning from the dead. Even if she instantly knew that it wasn't really him, it may have even just been an instinctive response on her part after dealing with Roman more than any of their other enemies in the Beacon days and all the trouble he caused.)
-yeah, exactly that-
---
Phosphy: "Woooo! You can do it, Sparky!"
---
-her associating with Moriarty does not help either-

Draco; "Too careless..."
---
Sakura: "Greetings" :)
---
-She hears steps-
Shez: "If you knew what I could do, you'd know why I could get away with being careless." :p
---
Pandora: "Hey there, pretty flower." :p
---
Kamui: Hm? -looks-

Moriarty: "Honestly, I had thought everyone here had already learned it. No offense"
Roman: "None taken... or rather, one taken. After all, that means you didn't spend the time to teach her. She really values you, y'know."

---
---
---

___

-The staff member explains that thankfully, no, it wasn't...They just really got annoyed from having to listen to riddles constantly on a daily basis-

-...Apparently, neither Rhina the Riddled nor Glossaryck ever managed to undo the spell, but some of the Casters could probably manage it- :V
___

Th-They didn't always get along at first, but they ended up becoming pretty close...
___

-Steven was reluctant to leave Spooky behind even if there was nothing they could do to help her...His best hope was that the mansion being destroyed and the Spirit Seal and dark ritual both being shut down would simply end the curse and allow Spooky to pass on as her real self and reunite with her parents

-Various remaining Specimens manage to break loose during the labs' destruction, including some more Lub-Glubs, another Demogorgon, and a Tank from Left 4 Dead, but none of them were able to land any hits on the group so long as the Ruby Express was traveling, and instead resorted to in-fighting amongst monster of the creatures or mutants contained within GL Labs-
Kanna: "Voyager? What an odd name..."

-yet she felt kindship because class?-
---
Blake: Glossaryck probably didn't care enough to remove it...
---
-Ophanimon be like "used to?"-
---
-as she made her way to the train station as best she could-

-just takes the hit-

And then Kimberly grabbed her by the neckline, no one blaming her-
---
-Fair enough-
---
Moon: "Regardless of Kimberly's actions as a member of Drakkon's army, she wouldn't have gone down that path or ever followed any of his or your orders were it not for your actions. You're even more accountable for half of the damage done under Drakkon's regime than she is..."
___

-It's the same Castle Town from the Dark World, which the Aces Trio and Yunno visited after the Cyber's World arc-
___

TLink: "What the?!"

Tetra: "Something tells me that mansion is going down!"

-Queen Vanessa isn't done yet, though ,and bolts towards Tiki at high speed-

-It seems like even if she can't damage them, the only ways to damage her are extremely powerful magic, or outright divine levels of power...-
-Kimberly will be punished, but given that she has actively switched sides, it won't be as severe as Rita-
---
-of course Ingrid will-
---
Azura: "I hope the others are okay..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, exactly that-
---
Phosphy: "Woooo! You can do it, Sparky!"
---
-her associating with Moriarty does not help either-
-With that, it seems the final decision's for the vacation cost has been made-
___

-Sparky manages to land the Volt Tackle, destroying that training drone as well and Phosphora's support makes him more determined to win, so he turns to confront the remaining five drones with a confident smirk-

-The young Pikachu's gonna need a lot of training before he can win a truly tough battle, but he's already fairly skilled-
___

-Not in the slightest...-

Penny: "She was...on the side of the people who were trying to wipe out Remnant. At least at first..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-With that, it seems the final decision's for the vacation cost has been made-
___

-Sparky manages to land the Volt Tackle, destroying that training drone as well and Phosphora's support makes him more determined to win, so he turns to confront the remaining five drones with a confident smirk-

-The young Pikachu's gonna need a lot of training before he can win a truly tough battle, but he's already fairly skilled-
___

-Not in the slightest...-

Penny: "She was...on the side of the people who were trying to wipe out Remnant. At least at first..."
-a 50/50 split-
---
Phosphy: Not bad...
---
Arlon: "At first? What happened?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a 50/50 split-
---
Phosphy: Not bad...
---
Arlon: "At first? What happened?"
Okay, th-that seriously helps keep up Chaldea's overall budget! :surprised: Th-Thank you so much, Weiss! :b:
___

-Sparky dodges a few more lasers in time while running, and at one point jumping, shooting Sparks at each of the drones-

-Though given the strength of the drones + Sparky having probably damaged the previous ones once or twice off-screen before defeating them, it's possible that one Spark shot at each of them won't be enough to shut them down-
___

Penny: "Well, like I said previously, it is a long story...And if Neo really has changed, I am not even certain if sharing much of it is the right thing to do..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, th-that seriously helps keep up Chaldea's overall budget! :surprised: Th-Thank you so much, Weiss! :b:
___

-Sparky dodges a few more lasers in time while running, and at one point jumping, shooting Sparks at each of the drones-

-Though given the strength of the drones + Sparky having probably damaged the previous ones once or twice off-screen before defeating them, it's possible that one Spark shot at each of them won't be enough to shut them down-
___

Penny: "Well, like I said previously, it is a long story...And if Neo really has changed, I am not even certain if sharing much of it is the right thing to do..."
Weiss: "You're welcome." :)
---
-but it can weaken them enough-
---
Arlon: "Do you accept that she has changed?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "You're welcome." :)
---
-but it can weaken them enough-
---
Arlon: "Do you accept that she has changed?"
-Weiss just glad that they're finally going to get another vacation?-
___

-Sparky takes cover behind a rock while considering his next attack...Assuming the Sparks weren't enough to shut down all of the drones-
___

Penny: "I believe that she has changed to an extent, at least..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Abigail: "....What is a Voyager?" -a little...-
---
Atalanta: Medea could have probably dispelled it...
---
Ophanimon: "Did he die?"
Jeanne: "...Something worse"
---
-About two remaining Sparkless and one Witch's familiar had joined the infighting, the first two dying again pretty quickly-
I used to have a few familiars back in the day, myself. One was an all-seeing floating eye made of magic and fire. :p
___

Specter: "How were you originally planning on distributing these plants?"
___

-And the other prisoners Lockdown had aboard don't look much better?-
___

-But it might be when they eventually find out that he's a thief-
___

-And after drying up, the Pines twins change back to their usual outfits for the rest of the day before leaving the pool-

-...Well, usual type of outfit in Mabel's case since she frequently wears different sweaters-
Nitocris: "Huh, sounds like something I could have contracted with..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Around the ground?"
---
-Yeah, but Knock-Out meant as in eons before during the war-
---
-That won't be nice-
---
-The other two teens also wore casual clothes-
Shez: "If you knew what I could do, you'd know why I could get away with being careless." :p
---
Pandora: "Hey there, pretty flower." :p
---
Kamui: Hm? -looks-
-Draco only rolled her eyes at that-
---
Sakura: "Pandora-san!" -bowed a little-
---
-It's Kiritsugu gritting his teeth-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Huh, sounds like something I could have contracted with..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Around the ground?"
---
-Yeah, but Knock-Out meant as in eons before during the war-
---
-That won't be nice-
---
-The other two teens also wore casual clothes-
It's one of the spells I created. And as a result, it's technically the familiar of whoever last cast it via the wand.
___

Specter: "...Any locations in specific?"

-There's a lot of ground in the Underworld- :V

___

-Oh, I thought he meant as one of Lockdown's prisoners lmao-
___

-For Kaito- :V
___

Mabel: "Soooo, what did you think of the local pool?"

---
---
---
---
---
---
-About two remaining Sparkless and one Witch's familiar had joined the infighting, the first two dying again pretty quickly-
If I'm not mistaken, Voyager may in fact be the manifestation of not a human being or deity, but rather one of the space probes humanity built and programmed to explore the local Solar System...

-Didn't say this within earshot of Voyager himself, since it ironically might be too much for the former spacecraft to process-

___

-Maybe she should arrange a meeting to try and dispel his rhyming curse...-
___

-Alphys bows her head down, knowing just how severe his situation had become-
___

-While Spooky stays behind, and the last the group sees of her for now is her sadly hugging her father-

-The Ruby Express manages to make it to the tram station, but strangely enough, bats can be seen flying through the train tunnel, and the door to the escape tram itself is completely blocked by a swarm of pitch-black bats with red eyes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Weiss just glad that they're finally going to get another vacation?-
___

-Sparky takes cover behind a rock while considering his next attack...Assuming the Sparks weren't enough to shut down all of the drones-
___

Penny: "I believe that she has changed to an extent, at least..."
-yes she is-
---
-it shut down... one-
---
Arlon: "How much so?"

-Draco only rolled her eyes at that-
---
Sakura: "Pandora-san!" -bowed a little-
---
-It's Kiritsugu gritting his teeth-
Shez: "But hey, maybe we can spar it out after this. You'll totally kill me this time." :p

-Draco remembers how Shez willingly let herself get stabbed to prove a point on their last spar?-
---
Pandora: "I found a cute little outfit for you. It's only fair after I gave some new drip to your girlfriend." :p
---
Kamui: "K-Kiritsugu?"

---
---
---
If I'm not mistaken, Voyager may in fact be the manifestation of not a human being or deity, but rather one of the space probes humanity built and programmed to explore the local Solar System...

-Didn't say this within earshot of Voyager himself, since it ironically might be too much for the former spacecraft to process-

___

___

___

-While Spooky stays behind, and the last the group sees of her for now is her sadly hugging her father-

-The Ruby Express manages to make it to the tram station, but strangely enough, bats can be seen flying through the train tunnel, and the door to the escape tram itself is completely blocked by a swarm of pitch-black bats with red eyes-
Palutena: "A space probe? Now I've seen it all..."
---
Blake: Oh yeah, she has a good way to cut down spells with that dagger of hers. :p

-.......Blake hangs out too much with her girlfriend :V-
---
Azura: "Let's just say Yggdrasil isn't the only one having issues with a Digital Monster..."
---
Yang: "Are you KIDDING me?!" :glare: "Let's get those things outta here!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yes she is-
---
-it shut down... one-
---
Arlon: "How much so?"
Does that cover everything for now? -She means in terms of the current meeting, not the costs of the vacation-
___

Sparky: (Okay, what's the best strategy to defeat the rest of them...?)

___

Penny: "She seems to have either given up on or even possibly regretted a terrible plan and goal she had previously..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's one of the spells I created. And as a result, it's technically the familiar of whoever last cast it via the wand.
___

Specter: "...Any locations in specific?"

-There's a lot of ground in the Underworld- :V

___

-Oh, I thought he meant as one of Lockdown's prisoners lmao-
___

-For Kaito- :V
___

Mabel: "Soooo, what did you think of the local pool?"
Nitocris: "Just with the wand?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...The gates?"
---
-Yeah, I've been implying they had a history here and all- :p
---
-And others involved- :V
---
Amy: "It was quite fine~"
Chrono: "...It was alright"
Shez: "But hey, maybe we can spar it out after this. You'll totally kill me this time." :p

-Draco remembers how Shez willingly let herself get stabbed to prove a point on their last spar?-
---
Pandora: "I found a cute little outfit for you. It's only fair after I gave some new drip to your girlfriend." :p
---
Kamui: "K-Kiritsugu?"
Draco: "I really should..."
---
Sakura: "Oh, let me see then~"
---
Martha: "I brought him here"

___

___

___

---
Blake: Oh yeah, she has a good way to cut down spells with that dagger of hers. :p

---
Azura: "Let's just say Yggdrasil isn't the only one having issues with a Digital Monster..."
---
-Somewhere in the Throne of Heroes, the Heroic Spirit that is the manifestation of the city of Tenochtitlan sneezed-
Luvia: "I am willing to accept that"
Martha: "He looks innocent..."
---
Atalanta: I see your girlfriend has rubbed on you. Oh well, you're happy.
---
Ophanimon: "Oh?" -she gets explained what happened off-screen- "What a... Unique situation"
Jeanne: "We have yet to understand what turned him into... That"
---
Rin: "Coming through!" -she threw many of her jewels that would explode-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Just with the wand?"
---
Ereshkigal: "...The gates?"
---
-Yeah, I've been implying they had a history here and all- :p
---
-And others involved- :V
---
Amy: "It was quite fine~"
Chrono: "...It was alright"
Well, more of them may become the familiar of whoever casts the spell. :p
___

Specter: "...The front entrance gates?"
___

-Fair enough- :p

-Seems like they and the other injured Decepticons won't be ambushed, at least-
___

-That being people who's weapons he's probably going to try to steal?- :V
___

Dipper: "Swimming's always a good way to spend a summer day Even a town as in the middle of nowhere as Gravity Falls had one."

Mabel: "And a teen merman named Mermando used to live there!"

---

---
---
-Somewhere in the Throne of Heroes, the Heroic Spirit that is the manifestation of the city of Tenochtitlan sneezed-
---
---
Ophanimon: "Oh?" -she gets explained what happened off-screen- "What a... Unique situation"
---
-That Servant isn't among those here, to be fair- :V

Well, the final version of the Voyager 1 probe was constructed in the 1970s of Earth, so machine or not, that would make him one of, if not the youngest non-Demi-Servant ever summoned...
___

-Yang might make cheesy puns, but the fact that her sense of humor rubbed off on Blake just makes it more evident that the two are extremely happy together- :p
___

-He went feral and insane, right?-
___

-The explosions from the gems Rin threw would clear out a good chunk of the bats...but it turns out that the bats are only several parts of something much worse-

-Looks like one last escaped Specimen is trying to block their way...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Does that cover everything for now? -She means in terms of the current meeting, not the costs of the vacation-
___

Sparky: (Okay, what's the best strategy to defeat the rest of them...?)

___

Penny: "She seems to have either given up on or even possibly regretted a terrible plan and goal she had previously..."
Ruler: "I believe so..."
---
-good question...-
---
Arlon: "It shows there is some conscience in her."

Draco: "I really should..."
---
Sakura: "Oh, let me see then~"
---
Martha: "I brought him here"
Shez: "Tell me when."
---
-FARMER OUTFIT-
---
Kamui: "Y-You did?! Martha!" -shocked-

---
---
---

Well, the final version of the Voyager 1 probe was constructed in the 1970s of Earth, so machine or not, that would make him one of, if not the youngest non-Demi-Servant ever summoned...
___

-Yang might make cheesy puns, but the fact that her sense of humor rubbed off on Blake just makes it more evident that the two are extremely happy together- :p
___

___

-The explosions from the gems Rin threw would clear out a good chunk of the bats...but it turns out that the bats are only several parts of something much worse-

Azura: "That would be the youngest, yes."

-so Margaretha lost her niche :V-
---
Blake: I'm glad to hear that. :)
---
Palu: "Can you think of something?"
---
Ruby: "We don't have time for this! Let's make it quick!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruler: "I believe so..."
---
-good question...-
---
Arlon: "It shows there is some conscience in her."
-Which Ruler said that?- :V

___

Sparky: (Oh, maybe I can just take the rest of them out in one move with a electric-charged Quick Attack!)
___

Penny: "There is also the fact that she quite clearly cares about Moriarty and Frankenstein as well..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which Ruler said that?- :V

___

Sparky: (Oh, maybe I can just take the rest of them out in one move with a electric-charged Quick Attack!)
___

Penny: "There is also the fact that she quite clearly cares about Moriarty and Frankenstein as well..."
Whoops

Let's say Kamui
---
-would that work-
---
Arlon: "With Moriarty being a criminal mastermind... I would keep an eye on her regardless. I don't trust that man."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Whoops

Let's say Kamui
---
-would that work-
---
Arlon: "With Moriarty being a criminal mastermind... I would keep an eye on her regardless. I don't trust that man."
-Then it seems this meeting can be adjourned!-
___

-Surprisngly enough, it does...For three of the drones-

-The last one remains active and fires another laser at Sparky right after the Quick Attack lands-
___

Penny: "I am not sure if anyone else here trusts him, either, truthfully..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, more of them may become the familiar of whoever casts the spell. :p
___

Specter: "...The front entrance gates?"
___

-Fair enough- :p

-Seems like they and the other injured Decepticons won't be ambushed, at least-
___

-That being people who's weapons he's probably going to try to steal?- :V
___

Dipper: "Swimming's always a good way to spend a summer day Even a town as in the middle of nowhere as Gravity Falls had one."

Mabel: "And a teen merman named Mermando used to live there!"
Nitocris: "Understood" :) -seems she will get along with her too-
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah, I meant those"
---
-To make sure of that, Shadow Striker is looking at the hallway that gets to the room they're currently in-
---
-Some of the big ones are on his sight- :V
---
Amy: "Maybe we should visit that town some day and see all the unusual things around!"
-Lindy would totally wanna visit-
Shez: "Tell me when."
---
-FARMER OUTFIT-
---
Kamui: "Y-You did?! Martha!" -shocked-
Musashi: "Er, can we go for food stalls now?"
---
Sakura: "How do I look?" :)
Medusa: "Wonderful~!"
---
Martha: "It's necessary if you two truly want to have any sort of relationship"
Kiritsugu: "..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
Precisely :V

Jeanne: "...And in a way, he looks the part too"
---
Atalanta: You've been with each other for years, so it's been working, it seems.
---
-Indeed that happened-
Ophanimon: "...I'll see what I can do, certainly this is a new situation for me"
Jeanne: "I'd be thankful..."
---
-Makoto, still in his Sin Specter form, pulled the lever in his belt and said belt yelled "SIN DAI KAIGAN! GREED SLASH!" and he tried to perform slashes with waves!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then it seems this meeting can be adjourned!-
___

-Surprisngly enough, it does...For three of the drones-

-The last one remains active and fires another laser at Sparky right after the Quick Attack lands-
___

Penny: "I am not sure if anyone else here trusts him, either, truthfully..."
-indeed-
---
-and hurts him?-
---
Arlon: "Precisely..."

Musashi: "Er, can we go for food stalls now?"
---
Sakura: "How do I look?" :)
Medusa: "Wonderful~!"
---
Martha: "It's necessary if you two truly want to have any sort of relationship"
Kiritsugu: "..."
Shez: "I guess Draco could think about it over some food." :p
---
Pandora: -thumbs up- "Really nice, gal. I should know." :p
---
Kamui: "...Do you want that, Kiritsugu?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Understood" :) -seems she will get along with her too-
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah, I meant those"
---
-To make sure of that, Shadow Striker is looking at the hallway that gets to the room they're currently in-
---
-Some of the big ones are on his sight- :V
---
Amy: "Maybe we should visit that town some day and see all the unusual things around!"
-Lindy would totally wanna visit-
-It turns out that Eclipsa and Nitocris share some traits and knowledge in common, as well-
___

Specter: "Why didn't we plant them when we first entered the Underworld?"

-It would've taken too long?-
___

-No one can get the jump on them...-
___

-He's probably going to receive a few punches and kicks to the face for most of the weapons he manages to temporarily swipe- :V
___

Dipper: "Well, we do usually go back there once every summer..."

Mabel: "Ooh, maybe you guys can pay Gravity Falls a visit during our trip there two months from now!"

-indeed-
---
-and hurts him?-
---
Arlon: "Precisely..."
Th-Then I think this meeting can be considered adjourned! You can request to talk to the R-Rulers again if you have any additional suggestions or further q-questions later, Weiss.
___

-It does, the stun laser hitting the Pikachu in the face and zapping him-

Sparky: "(YOW!)"
___

Penny: "But that is also partly the problem. Moriarity isn't the first crime boss or thief that Neopolitian was friends with..."

---
---
---

Jeanne: "...And in a way, he loosk the part too"
---
Atalanta: You've been with each other for years, so it's been working, it seems.
---
-Indeed that happened-
Ophanimon: "...I'll see what I can do, certainly this is a new situation for me"
---
-Makoto, still in his Sin Specter form, pulled the lever in his belt and said belt yelled "SIN DAI KAIGAN! GREED SLASH!" and he tried to perform slashes with waves!-
He still carries over a few traits from the Voyager 1 model in his humanoid form, not to mention the space-themed emblem on his tunic...
___

-Even through Remnant's apocalyptic state, the two remained together and always fought by each other's side...-
___

D-Do you know if anything even c-can be done to help him...?
___

Steven: "What even is this thing?!" -Summoned shield-

-Heshima immediately fried a good chunk of the bats dead with a single use of Thunderbolt-

-Winter similarly froze just as many with an Ice Beam, all of which fall to the ground-

-Makoto was able to wipe out even more of the bats with his up close slash attack, but none of these attacks damaged Gomess itself, who dashed forward to swing his scythe at Makoto-

-If the attack lands, it'll deal significant damage to him-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "I guess Draco could think about it over some food." :p
---
Pandora: -thumbs up- "Really nice, gal. I should know." :p
---
Kamui: "...Do you want that, Kiritsugu?"
Draco: "Isn't everything served here junk?"
Musashi: "Yeah, but it doesn't affects you and I, and Shez burns calories fast"
---
Sakura: "Then I'll take it for granted~"
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -silent-
-It turns out that Eclipsa and Nitocris share some traits and knowledge in common, as well-
___

Specter: "Why didn't we plant them when we first entered the Underworld?"

-It would've taken too long?-
___

-No one can get the jump on them...-
___

-He's probably going to receive a few punches and kicks to the face for most of the weapons he manages to temporarily swipe- :V
___

Dipper: "Well, we do usually go back there once every summer..."

Mabel: "Ooh, maybe you guys can pay Gravity Falls a visit during our trip there two months from now!"
-Medea seems relieved about that, so far Nitocris and Irisviel seem like they could be people she'll come to trust-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Huh..."
Nitocris: "To be fair, we didn't bring any seeds"
---
Scalpel: "Why wud I nee' to change it?"
Knock-Out: "Well you're on the winning team now, for once"
---
-Yeah, no kidding about that- :V
---
Amy: "Oh, in two months?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Medea seems relieved about that, so far Nitocris and Irisviel seem like they could be people she'll come to trust-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Huh..."
Nitocris: "To be fair, we didn't bring any seeds"
---
Scalpel: "Why wud I nee' to change it?"
Knock-Out: "Well you're on the winning team now, for once"
---
-Yeah, no kidding about that- :V
---
Amy: "Oh, in two months?"
-But can that also be said for the rest of the Casters?-
___

-I thought either Eresh or Isthar brought flowers, at least?-
___

-Does he still have the Decepticon insignia?-
___

-...Here's hoping for Kaito's sake that he doesn't steal a Pokeball currently containing a Pokemon not unaware of what the device is, because knowing all the Trainers here, that'll just invoke even more fury from them- :V
___

Dipper: "Usually we go for most of the summer, but we didn't have as much time this year... That, and our parents also wanted us to spend a little more time at home for a change."

Mabel: "Kinda ironic when they were the ones who sent us on our first vacation to Gravity Falls when we were 12." :ohwell:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Jeanne: "...And in a way, he loosk the part too"
---
---
-Indeed that happened-
---
He still carries over a few traits from the Voyager 1 model in his humanoid form, not to mention the space-themed emblem on his tunic...
___

-Even through Remnant's apocalyptic state, the two remained together and always fought by each other's side...-
___

___

-Heshima immediately fried a good chunk of the bats dead with a single use of Thunderbolt-

-Winter similarly froze just as many with an Ice Beam, all of which fall to the ground-

-Makoto was able to wipe out even more of the bats with his up close slash attack, but none of these attacks damaged Gomess itself, who dashed forward to swing his scythe at Makoto-

Byleth: "What is his class?"
---
Blake: I wouldn't hope for anything else. :)
---
Palu: "Thank you..."
---
Ruby: If it doesn't work, I'll use my eyes!

Th-Then I think this meeting can be considered adjourned! You can request to talk to the R-Rulers again if you have any additional suggestions or further q-questions later, Weiss.
___

-It does, the stun laser hitting the Pikachu in the face and zapping him-

Sparky: "(YOW!)"
___

Penny: "But that is also partly the problem. Moriarity isn't the first crime boss or thief that Neopolitian was friends with..."
Weiss: "Understood."
---
Phosphy: "SPARKY!"
---
Arlon: "At least, it gives her something to latch onto..."

Draco: "Isn't everything served here junk?"
Musashi: "Yeah, but it doesn't affects you and I, and Shez burns calories fast"
---
Sakura: "Then I'll take it for granted~"
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -silent-
Shez: "Yeah, so no harm's done in getting a greasy burger." :p
---
-and she poses?-
---
Kamui: "Answer me!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Understood."
---
Phosphy: "SPARKY!"
---
Arlon: "At least, it gives her something to latch onto..."
-It seems like they've planned out pretty much all that they can in advance for the vacation at this point, so fortunately, this meeting about Alola went well...Current thoughts of Weiss?-
___

-They lasers are just set to stun settings, so it takes Sparky a second to recover from-

-He very narrowly jumps out of the way of a follow-up laser shot from the drone afterwards-
___

Penny: "It does. And honestly, after hearing about everything that happened, and all the things that at least partly caused her to go down the path she did...I do firmly believe that she needed someone like Moriarty..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Byleth: "What is his class?"
---
Blake: I wouldn't hope for anything else. :)
---
Palu: "Thank you..."
---
Ruby: If it doesn't work, I'll use my eyes!
Jeanne: "Foreigner"
Scáthach: "...So this childhas that much power..."
---
Atalanta: I wonder if I should thank her for taking such good care of you...
---
Ophanimon: "Not yet, but I wil ask researchers back at home"
---
-Makoto managed to block with his blade as he then attemted to counter with it!-
-But can that also be said for the rest of the Casters?-
___

-I thought either Eresh or Isthar brought flowers, at least?-
___

-Does he still have the Decepticon insignia?-
___

-...Here's hoping for Kaito's sake that he doesn't steal a Pokeball currently containing a Pokemon not unaware of what the device is, because knowing all the Trainers here, that'll just invoke even more fury from them- :V
___

Dipper: "Usually we go for most of the summer, but we didn't have as much time this year... That, and our parents also wanted us to spend a little more time at home for a change."

Mabel: "Kinda ironic when they were the ones who sent us on our first vacation to Gravity Falls when we were 12." :ohwell:
-Well, Andersen is there... That's the problem-
---
-Then ignore what she just said-
Ereshkigal: "I... Guess we forgot at the moment..."
---
-Yeah, right on his torax as a matter of fact-
---
-If there was any Master Ball around, he'd consider it- :V
---
Amy: "How much do they know of what you do?"
Shez: "Yeah, so no harm's done in getting a greasy burger." :p
---