• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Mordred: "Yeah just didn't expect that reaction!"
---
-So a bit after asking around-
Taiga: "Well now, we got no leads..."
---
Sayori: "I know plenty of here can help you~!"
---
-Ahue-
Boudica: "Ah, good morning, Alphys" :)
---
Moriarty: "Honestly, I had thought everyone here had already learned it. No offense"

-And then Kimberly grabbed her by the neckline, no one blaming her-
Kimberly: "You ruined the lives of SO MANY PEOPLE"
Rita: "Pot meets kettle, it seems..."
Kimberly: "Oh don't you think I won't go down unpunished, but so shall you"
---
Fate: "...Where is this 'Castlle Town'?"
-Fair enough-
-So Ingrid will try to go see?-
---
Alain: "To tha-" -then the quake- "Huh?"
Tiki: "Thanks for that! And woah, are you fully alright?"
(...Maybe poking a totally full Pokemon isn't the best idea...) -Has definitely a lot smarter than he used to be, both due to Scathach's training and just from growing up and learning more about the world in general-

Morning, Boudica! :b: -Trying to keep the Bidoof from scampering off- I-Is there any chance you can spare some of that stew you're making? 😅

Moon: "Regardless of Kimberly's actions as a member of Drakkon's army, she wouldn't have gone down that path or ever followed any of his or your orders were it not for your actions. You're even more accountable for half of the damage done under Drakkon's regime than she is..."
___

TLink: "What the?!"

Tetra: "Something tells me that mansion is going down!"

-Queen Vanessa isn't done yet, though ,and bolts towards Tiki at high speed-

-It seems like even if she can't damage them, the only ways to damage her are extremely powerful magic, or outright divine levels of power...-
Roman: "None taken... or rather, one taken. After all, that means you didn't spend the time to teach her. She really values you, y'know."

-Kimberly will be punished, but given that she has actively switched sides, it won't be as severe as Rita-
---
-of course Ingrid will-
---
Azura: "I hope the others are okay..."

-food coma-

-who could possibly know....?-
-well, if Gorgon saw it, a lost memory might be triggered-
-but no way to get Taiga to get her specifically to look assuming it appears again-

Would be strange to be in actual combat....

-Boudica notice the gopher trying to reach for stew in her sleep?-

-pokes at the "Roman" with a vine to see if it will just go right through-

-watching-

-but how will she fine said pocket dimension?-

-was she talking to Knightmon or Peppino?-
-either way, Knightmon blocks with the shield-

-while Peppino does a rising uppercut in flame (like Ken)-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Well, Andersen is there... That's the problem-
---
-Then ignore what she just said-
Ereshkigal: "I... Guess we forgot at the moment..."
---
-Yeah, right on his torax as a matter of fact-
---
-If there was any Master Ball around, he'd consider it- :V
---
Amy: "How much do they know of what you do?"
-And he understandably doesn't trust her...Much less so because out of all of them, only Medea has spoken to Eclipsa several times, and before today-
___

-Nitocris thinks they shouldn't worry about planting the flowers until they return?-
___

-Then at most he might need some repairs and a fresh coat of paint-

-Then again, considering that he's a medic, he's probably been able to administer any repairs he needed to himself already- :V
___

-...I forget if anyone around here has actually used a Master Ball...-
___

Mabel: "Our parents?"

Dipper: "Well...some of it."

Byleth: "What is his class?"
---
Blake: I wouldn't hope for anything else. :)
---
Palu: "Thank you..."
---
Ruby: If it doesn't work, I'll use my eyes!
Jeanne: "Foreigner"
Scáthach: "...So this childhas that much power..."
---
Atalanta: I wonder if I should thank her for taking such good care of you...
---
Ophanimon: "Not yet, but I wil ask researchers back at home"
---
-Makoto managed to block with his blade as he then attemted to counter with it!-
Correct. The information Charlotte and this "Tasque Manager" provided to the team of stealth members we sent out verified that Drakkon had managed to summon one Servant of every class, and Voyager was listed as the Foriegner-class Servant. The question then is, like with every Foreigner we've met thus far, who or what exactly this young one source of power is...

-Abigail surprised to hear that the Servant is another Foreigner?-

___

-Yang probably has similar thoughts about Ata with how she's basically been like a protective twin sister to Blake- :p
___

O-Oh gosh, thank you! Even if they c-can't think of any solutions, pleas tell your researchers we're thaknful to them, too! We n-need all the help we can get with trying to help Black with his c-current state... :urg:
___

-If it hits Gomess' face or some of the Bad Bats, it's either unijured or only kills some of the bats instead-

-However, if Makoto hits Gomess' green core, it would quite noticeably be injured-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It seems like they've planned out pretty much all that they can in advance for the vacation at this point, so fortunately, this meeting about Alola went well...Current thoughts of Weiss?-
___

-They lasers are just set to stun settings, so it takes Sparky a second to recover from-

-He very narrowly jumps out of the way of a follow-up laser shot from the drone afterwards-
___

Penny: "It does. And honestly, after hearing about everything that happened, and all the things that at least partly caused her to go down the path she did...I do firmly believe that she needed someone like Moriarty..."
Weiss: I can't wait!
---
-and is that enough to shut it down-
---
Arlon: "That is perhaps the most twisted thing. Someone like him cannot be trusted and him having someone of her capabilities is certainly terrifying... but she could be far worse without someone like him."

Draco: "Junk remains junk..."
Musashi: "I guess you were an emperor..."
---
-Nah, she just goes to gf and wholesomely kisses she-
---
Kiritsugu: "...I'm fine"
Shez: "Well, if you want to actively ignore that awful life, being open to things commoners would eat is a nice start, right? If you don't like it, I won't bug you about it again, but you gotta at least try it."
---
-WHOA-
---
Kamui: "You don't want to take our contract seriously?"

Jeanne: "Foreigner"
Scáthach: "...So this childhas that much power..."
---
Atalanta: I wonder if I should thank her for taking such good care of you...
---
Ophanimon: "Not yet, but I wil ask researchers back at home"
---
-Makoto managed to block with his blade as he then attemted to counter with it!-
Correct. The information Charlotte and this "Tasque Manager" provided to the team of stealth members we sent out verified that Drakkon had managed to summon one Servant of every class, and Voyager was listed as the Foriegner-class Servant. The question then is, like with every Foreigner we've met thus far, who or what exactly this young one source of power is...

___

-Yang probably has similar thoughts about Ata with how she's basically been like a protective twin sister to Blake- :p
___

O-Oh gosh, thank you! Even if they c-can't think of any solutions, pleas tell your researchers we're thaknful to them, too! We n-need all the help we can get with trying to help Black with his c-current state... :urg:
___

-If it hits Gomess' face or some of the Bad Bats, it's either unijured or only kills some of the bats instead-

-However, if Makoto hits Gomess' green core, it would quite noticeably be injured-
Palutena: "Given Voyager's role and status, its very own existence could be enough to qualify."
---
-oh, she totally does :V-

-tho one of the two cats is more of an older sibling, not sure which tho :V-
---
Palutena: "As they said, thank you."
---
-what would be hit?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: I can't wait!
---
-and is that enough to shut it down-
---
Arlon: "That is perhaps the most twisted thing. Someone like him cannot be trusted and him having someone of her capabilities is certainly terrifying... but she could be far worse without someone like him."
-The could be only a matter of weeks or a few months before Chaldea can go on vacation, now!-
___

-The sim or the drone?-

-If it's the latter, no because the drone didn't get hit that time, and if it's the former, that's your call since Phosphora would be the one most concerned-
___

Penny: "...I know for a fact that she would be. And already used to be after losing her first companion..."

Literally just Quickplay and Elite Smash Kens and Ryus.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(...Maybe poking a totally full Pokemon isn't the best idea...) -Has definitely a lot smarter than he used to be, both due to Scathach's training and just from growing up and learning more about the world in general-

Morning, Boudica! :b: -Trying to keep the Bidoof from scampering off- I-Is there any chance you can spare some of that stew you're making? 😅
Roman: "None taken... or rather, one taken. After all, that means you didn't spend the time to teach her. She really values you, y'know."
-food coma-

-who could possibly know....?-
-well, if Gorgon saw it, a lost memory might be triggered-
-but no way to get Taiga to get her specifically to look assuming it appears again-

Would be strange to be in actual combat....

Artoria: "If anything, he should be laid in a better place to rest now"
---
-Indeed, and also Gorgon had little reason to come by, so it gots her thinking-
---
Natsuki: "Youu have ice powers tho, right?"
---
Boudica: "Hm? Oh, this little one is excited to get some" :)
---
Moriarty: "My mistake, I'll admit" -then Snivy did that-
Moon: "Regardless of Kimberly's actions as a member of Drakkon's army, she wouldn't have gone down that path or ever followed any of his or your orders were it not for your actions. You're even more accountable for half of the damage done under Drakkon's regime than she is..."
___

-It's the same Castle Town from the Dark World, which the Aces Trio and Yunno visited after the Cyber's World arc-
___

TLink: "What the?!"

Tetra: "Something tells me that mansion is going down!"

-Queen Vanessa isn't done yet, though ,and bolts towards Tiki at high speed-

-It seems like even if she can't damage them, the only ways to damage her are extremely powerful magic, or outright divine levels of power...-
-Kimberly will be punished, but given that she has actively switched sides, it won't be as severe as Rita-
---
-of course Ingrid will-
---
-watching-

Kimberly: "Now... Give us a reason why we should let you live?"
Rita: "..."
---
Hayate: "Aaaaah, that one! Sure thing then!"
-That's a good question about Ingrid-
---
Alain: "...I need to see if Takeru and Makoto are alright!"
LOL
-And Tiki attempted to also spit a fireball at her-
-And he understandably doesn't trust her...Much less so because out of all of them, only Medea has spoken to Eclipsa several times, and before today-
___

-Nitocris thinks they shouldn't worry about planting the flowers until they return?-
___

-Then at most he might need some repairs and a fresh coat of paint-

-Then again, considering that he's a medic, he's probably been able to administer any repairs he needed to himself already- :V
___

-...I forget if anyone around here has actually used a Master Ball...-
___

Mabel: "Our parents?"

Dipper: "Well...some of it."
-So of course, he's currently a grumpy gremlin-
-Well, he always is-
---
Nitocris: "We can take care of that eventually, don't worry"
Ereshkigal: "A-Alright"
---
Scalpel: "Why wud I care about my look?"
Knock-Out: "Presentation says a lot"
Kickback: "I'm fine, if you ask!"
---
-So the Trainers may be safe in that aspect- :V
---
Chrono: -Eyebrow raised-
Shez: "Well, if you want to actively ignore that awful life, being open to things commoners would eat is a nice start, right? If you don't like it, I won't bug you about it again, but you gotta at least try it."
---
-WHOA-
---
Kamui: "You don't want to take our contract seriously?"
Draco: "Ignoring it? It fuels my hatred for all humans and drives me towards my goal!"
Musashi: "Boisterous..."
---
Medusa: "Always sweet~"
Sakura: "Of course you are~"
---
Kiritsugu: "...Just more profesionally" -lying-

___

___

___

Palutena: "Given Voyager's role and status, its very own existence could be enough to qualify."
---

---
---
-what would be hit?-
-Well, all Foreigners would be-
Luvia: "Meaning he's less likely to be taken over..."
Voyager: "I hope we can get along in these new travels"
---
-Well, Atalanta is chronologically older-
---
Ophanimon: "You're welcome, and thank you for letting me know" -Jeanne really hopes she can find a solution-
---
-Given this is his final form, I'll say the core-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Literally just Quickplay and Elite Smash Kens and Ryus.
Truly, they are faithful to the source material :4pacman:

-The could be only a matter of weeks or a few months before Chaldea can go on vacation, now!-
___

-The sim or the drone?-

-If it's the latter, no because the drone didn't get hit that time, and if it's the former, that's your call since Phosphora would be the one most concerned-
___

Penny: "...I know for a fact that she would be. And already used to be after losing her first companion..."
-the sooner the better-
---
-she takes one good look at Sparky-
---
Arlon: "So she's better off this way..."

Draco: "Ignoring it? It fuels my hatred for all humans and drives me towards my goal!"
Musashi: "Boisterous..."
---
Medusa: "Always sweet~"
Sakura: "Of course you are~"
---
Kiritsugu: "...Just more profesionally" -lying-
Shez: "Still, nothing wrong with a good burger." :p
---
Pandora: Awwwwww~
---
Kamui: "And yet we never talk! How is that professional?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-So of course, he's currently a grumpy gremlin-
-Well, he always is-
---
Nitocris: "We can take care of that eventually, don't worry"Ereshkigal: "A-Alright"
---
Scalpel: "Why wud I care about my look?"
Knock-Out: "Presentation says a lot"
Kickback: "I'm fine, if you ask!"
---
-So the Trainers may be safe in that aspect- :V
---
Chrono: -Eyebrow raised-
-Much to Medea's annoyance?- :V
___

Specter: "So how does...helping spirits pass on or reincarnate work around here, exactly?"
___

-Yeah, they still have patients to tend to- :V
___

-Unless one of them really did use a Master Ball?- :V

(I suppose we'll let him be. He's helping the other chefs when he doesn't have to, after all.)
___

Dipper: "They heard a little bit about Gravity Falls."

Mabel: "And also Chaldea!"

-the sooner the better-
---
-she takes one good look at Sparky-
---
Arlon: "So she's better off this way..."
-And with the others all either busy or relaxing as well, how's Ruby doing?-
___

-He's still fine, he's just taking a few seconds to recover from the stun hits-
___

Penny: "Ironically so...Although, Ruby believes she has changed regardless of finding another friend like Moriarty."

-food coma-

(At least he's not stealing anyone else's food...)

Y-Yeah, she was after that stew the instant she caught a whiff of it... 😅

---

---
---
-what would be hit?-
---
---
Ophanimon: "You're welcome, and thank you for letting me know" -Jeanne really hopes she can find a solution-
---
I-I'm sure we will, Voyager. :)

-How do some of the Foreigners react to this news?-
___

-Then Atalanta is the older sis- :p
___

-Especially for her sister's sake...-
___

-Once the attack strikes the green core, Gomess quite notably recoils in pain, but just as quickly recovers to dash at Makoto while horizontally spinning it's scythe in a circular arc-

---
-of course Ingrid will-
---
-watching-

---
---
LOL
-Can Rita Repulsa think of any reason that would actually persuade or convince the former Power Rangers to spare her?-
___

-Still, the Bureau will probably need to study this particular Shadow Crystal for a while first...But it sounds like this "Seam" at least has some knowledge about the kind of people who typically carry these Shadow Crystals to begin with-
___

TLink: "You think they're in that mansion?!" :urg:

-All of these attacks either launch Vanessa away or injure her, but even if they can defeat, it's unlikely they'll be able to permanently kill or destroy her-

-If anything, she'll either just be rendered too weak to continue fighting or forced to retreat back to Subcon-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Still, nothing wrong with a good burger." :p
---
Pandora: Awwwwww~
---
Kamui: "And yet we never talk! How is that professional?!"
Musashi: "Oh, I hope I can get one now~!"
-Draco sighs as she goes-
---
-They even rubbed their noses together-
---
-He... Can't formulate excuses for that-
-Much to Medea's annoyance?- :V
___

Specter: "So how does...helping spirits pass on or reincarnate work around here, exactly?"
___

-Yeah, they still have patients to tend to- :V
___

-Unless one of them really did use a Master Ball?- :V

(I suppose we'll let him be. He's helping the other chefs when he doesn't have to, after all.)
___

Dipper: "They heard a little bit about Gravity Falls."

Mabel: "And also Chaldea!"
-Much to the annoyance of most, though Iri and Merlin don't show it-
---
Ereshkigal: "...I try to give them some peace"
---
Knock-Out: "Good, now to the next one"
Steeljaw: "Well hello there"
Knock-Out: "I said the next one"
-Scalpel snickered-
---
-Who would that be though?- :V
Atalanta: "I agree, no need to bother"
---
Amy: "So they know you've traveled through worlds?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Roman: "What are you doing?" -did not go through-

-watching-

---
---
LOL
-Can Rita Repulsa think of any reason that would actually persuade or convince the former Power Rangers to spare her?-
___

-Still, the Bureau will probably need to study this particular Shadow Crystal for a while first...But it sounds like this "Seam" at least has some knowledge about the kind of people who typically carry these Shadow Crystals to begin with-
___

-All of these attacks either launch Vanessa away or injure her, but even if they can defeat, it's unlikely they'll be able to permanently kill or destroy her-

-If anything, she'll either just be rendered too weak to continue fighting or forced to retreat back to Subcon-
-really? nothing?-
---
-she... doesn't know the Digital World enough for that... but could always ask Mirei- :p
---
Kanna: "They might be..."

---
---
---

___

___

___

-Once the attack strikes the green core, Gomess quite notably recoils in pain, but just as quickly recovers to dash at Makoto while horizontally spinning it's scythe in a circular arc-
Kanna: "He's sweet."
---
-fine by me- :p
---
Palutena: "No problem." :)
---
Ruby: Time to step in! -tries to stop the scythe with her own-

-And with the others all either busy or relaxing as well, how's Ruby doing?-
___

-He's still fine, he's just taking a few seconds to recover from the stun hits-
___

Penny: "Ironically so...Although, Ruby believes she has changed regardless of finding another friend like Moriarty."
-she's throwing treats to Zwei-
---
-and then he strikes?-
---
Arlon: "Is that so...?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The stuff involving Rita, the Digimon and the mansion were unreplied, Uni.

-Much to the annoyance of most, though Iri and Merlin don't show it-
---
Ereshkigal: "...I try to give them some peace"
---
Knock-Out: "Good, now to the next one"
Steeljaw: "Well hello there"
Knock-Out: "I said the next one"
-Scalpel snickered-
---
-Who would that be though?- :V
Atalanta: "I agree, no need to bother"
---
Amy: "So they know you've traveled through worlds?"
-Because Iri's too nice and Merlin's trying to look positive?-
___

Specter: "...Using magic? Divine authority?"
___

-Steeljaw annoyed?- :V
___

-I'm not sure...-

(Whatever weapon or artifact the Alliance stole from Kaito, I hope he's able to retrieve it. And that it isn't too dangerous in their hands...)
___

Dipper: "Yep, they know that much, at least..." 😅

-she's throwing treats to Zwei-
---
-and then he strikes?-
---
Arlon: "Is that so...?"
-Who noms on each treat he catches?-
___

-Eeyup, using Volt Tackle once again!-
___

Penny: "Ruby is a wise leader and the first friend I ever made, so I trust her judgement. But...I still cannot help but feel unease around Neo..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stuff I didn't reply to has been replied.... also I thought I replied to this before going to sleep. Oops!

-Who noms on each treat he catches?-
___

-Eeyup, using Volt Tackle once again!-
___

Penny: "Ruby is a wise leader and the first friend I ever made, so I trust her judgement. But...I still cannot help but feel unease around Neo..."
-yes, like a cutie-
---
-and this works?-
---
Arlon: "Understandable, given her actions."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Guifei/Oui: He's cute.
-Voyager smiles-
---
-And also by me- :p -What they see next?-
---
Ophanimon: "Back to the previous topic, that's why the Demon Lords were a shadow of their former selves by then"
---
-Did Ruby managed to give him a save?-
-Because Iri's too nice and Merlin's trying to look positive?-
___

Specter: "...Using magic? Divine authority?"
___

-Steeljaw annoyed?- :V
___

-I'm not sure...-

(Whatever weapon or artifact the Alliance stole from Kaito, I hope he's able to retrieve it. And that it isn't too dangerous in their hands...)
___

Dipper: "Yep, they know that much, at least..." 😅
-That is basically them alright-
-She asks for Andersen's name?-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Taking care of them?"
---
-He just rolls his optics as he gets a fewefixes-
---
Atalanta: "I can't think of many that anything would be worse in the hands of..."
---
Amy: "Huh, well, at least they're not against it!"
-and they get fooooood!-
---
Pandora: -took a pic-
---
Kamui: -tapping her foot on the floor, arms crossed- "I'm waiting." :glare:
-Indeed, Musashi getting the biggest burger in the menu-
---
Medusa: "...We'll demand you" :p
Sakura: "Evil" :p
---
Kiritsugu: "......."
Martha: "That should make it evident"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That is basically them alright-
-She asks for Andersen's name?-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Taking care of them?"
---
-He just rolls his optics as he gets a fewefixes-
---
Atalanta: "I can't think of many that anything would be worse in the hands of..."
---
Amy: "Huh, well, at least they're not against it!"
And what is your name, young one?
___

Specter: "...That's still a somewhat vague explanation."
___

-Enough for him to return to combat or does he need to rest up in a similar manner to organics?-
___

(...Now that you mention it...)
___

Mabel: "They know about Chaldea, too. Just...not every fight they've been in or that we've helped them with." :lol:

Stuff I didn't reply to has been replied.... also I thought I replied to this before going to sleep. Oops!

-yes, like a cutie-
---
-and this works?-
---
Arlon: "Understandable, given her actions."
No worries. I figured everyone just got too tired to reply by then lol.

-Ruby smiles or even chuckles cheerfully at the sight?-
___

-It does, finishing the drone off and shutting it down, the Volt Tackle even leaving a significant dent in the drone as it already sustained more damage than the other drones before being deactivated-
___

-But can Arlon tell that there's more to why Penny strongly dislikes and doesn't trust Neo?-

---
---
---
-Voyager smiles-
---
---
Ophanimon: "Back to the previous topic, that's why the Demon Lords were a shadow of their former selves by then"
---
-Abigail curious since he's another Foreigner, but currently can't see him?-
___

-Hmm, what else should the museum have...-
___

Oh, r-right! S-Sorry for going off track for s-several minutes...
___

-She does, the scythes clashing as Ruby's strike intercepts and blocks Gomess', also effectively canceling it's spin attack-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Voyager smiles-
---
---
---
___

___

___

-She does, the scythes clashing as Ruby's strike intercepts and blocks Gomess', also effectively canceling it's spin attack-
-what KoP asked-
---
-hmmmm-
---
Palu: "No worries. Happens all the time."
---
-but Ruby's not exactly the strongest person so she tried to aim her gum at Gomess's face to get it off-

-Indeed, Musashi getting the biggest burger in the menu-
---
Medusa: "...We'll demand you" :p
Sakura: "Evil" :p
---
Martha: "That should make it evident"
Shez: "...Sure, why not?" -orders the same- "What do you want, Draco?"
---
Pandora: "Well, if you're gonna be mean and call me evil, you're not getting this adorable picture I took." :p
---
Kamui: "....Why do you do this...?" :urg:

-Ruby smiles or even chuckles cheerfully at the sight?-
___

-It does, finishing the drone off and shutting it down, the Volt Tackle even leaving a significant dent in the drone as it already sustained more damage than the other drones before being deactivated-
___

-But can Arlon tell that there's more to why Penny strongly dislikes and doesn't trust Neo?-
-she absolutely does because best dog-
---
Phosphy: "Whoa... he did it..."
---
-perhaps he can, but he'll choose not to press on further for now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She talks to the doggo?-
___

-This proves that Sparky can handle a decently challenging fight, but not without taking a few hits-
___

-And state as such?-
Ruby: "Who's a good boy?!"

Zwei: -ARF-
---
Phosphy: "Not bad, little guy."
---
Arlon: "I see... Well, I hope you have a good rest of your day."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Who's a good boy?!"

Zwei: -ARF-
---
Phosphy: "Not bad, little guy."
---
Arlon: "I see... Well, I hope you have a good rest of your day."
-Still a loyal, joyful and adorable corgi several years later- :p
___

Sparky: "(You think so?)" :b:
___

Penny: "I will admit, I am not certain if sharing everything that Neo did or what led her to become so full of hatred is the right thing to do...Truthfully, if anyone should decide whether or not to relay that story, it is probably Ruby herself..." :urg: -Doesn't want to just tell anyone that she nearly died, or why-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Still a loyal, joyful and adorable corgi several years later- :p
___

Sparky: "(You think so?)" :b:
___

Penny: "I will admit, I am not certain if sharing everything that Neo did or what led her to become so full of hatred is the right thing to do...Truthfully, if anyone should decide whether or not to relay that story, it is probably Ruby herself..." :urg: -Doesn't want to just tell anyone that she nearly died, or why-
-HE'S BEST DOG!-
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah I do!"
---
Arlon: "An entirely fair statement."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HE'S BEST DOG!-
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah I do!"
---
Arlon: "An entirely fair statement."
-And best dog probably either wants to go on a walk or take a nap?-
___

Claptrap: "Still took a few lasers to the face, though!"

Sparky: :glare:
___

Penny: "Thank you for understanding...But also for being here to listen..." -Grateful, but still a bit saddened looking back at the ordeal-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And what is your name, young one?
___

Specter: "...That's still a somewhat vague explanation."
___

-Enough for him to return to combat or does he need to rest up in a similar manner to organics?-
___

(...Now that you mention it...)
___

Mabel: "They know about Chaldea, too. Just...not every fight they've been in or that we've helped them with." :lol:
Andersen: "Young one?" -for he still very much has the voice of Dio Brando-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Sorry about that"
---
-The former, pretty much-
---
Atalanta: "Glad we agree"
---
Chrono: "As to not over worry them?"
Shez: "...Sure, why not?" -orders the same- "What do you want, Draco?"
---
Pandora: "Well, if you're gonna be mean and call me evil, you're not getting this adorable picture I took." :p
---
Kamui: "....Why do you do this...?" :urg:
Draco: "Absolutely nothing"
Musashi: "Aw please!"
---
Medusa: "I could snap more myself" :p
---
Martha: "She asked you a question, answer her"
___

___

___

-what KoP asked-
---
-hmmmm-
---
---
-but Ruby's not exactly the strongest person so she tried to aim her gum at Gomess's face to get it off-
-Yeah, tilting her head in curiosity as the next Servant shall be presented-
---
-Hmmm?-
---
Ophanimon: "No worries!"
Scáthach: "In that case, what about your Royal Knights?"
Ophanimon: "Right, the Royal Knights were founded a few thousands of years ago by an ancient dragon knight named Imperialdramon. Weirdly enough, he disappeared right after, but Yggdrassil picked up the idea and chose 13 other knights over time"
---
-Takeru did try to step in and also attack with his blade-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Young one?" -for he still very much has the voice of Dio Brando-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Sorry about that"
---
-The former, pretty much-
---
Atalanta: "Glad we agree"
---
Chrono: "As to not over worry them?"
...Are you unable to age? Hit by a spell that reverted to a younger stage in your life, perhaps?

-Immediately figured out that Andersen wasn't actually a kid from his response and deep voice, more so with all the different spells she and other Queens of Mewni have learned-

___

Specter: "What do these lost Souls and spirits require?"
___

-So the Decepticon units' repairs are going well, at the very least...-

-On that note, how is Shockwave's group doing?-
___

(You're right, it's probably nothing worth being overly concerned about...)
___

Mabel: "That's pretty much the gist of it!"

-what KoP asked-
---
-hmmmm-
---
---
---
-Hmmm?-
---
Ophanimon: "Right, the Royal Knights were founded a few thousands of years ago by an ancient dragon knight named Imperialdramon. Weirdly enough, he disappeared right after, but Yggdrassil picked up the idea and chose 13 other knights over time"
---
-She asks Kanna or Illya about the new Foreigner?-

XJ-5: "Alright, let's take a look at who's up next on the stage!"
___

-Perhaps just some more statues of ancient Mewnian warriors and philosophers, which also likely reminds Ata of a lot of famous statues sculpted of historical and mythological Greece figures she's learned of in the present-
___

And they're your guys' team of Royal Guards?
___

-The shot to Gomess' face doesn't injure it in the slightest, but the force of the sniper shot still launches it back, while Takeru no doubt aimed for Gomess' green core, so the sword strike outright injures it again and prompts it to use the same spinning scythe dash counterattack again, this time targeting Takeru-

-Steven leaps ahead of Takeru to block the attack with his shield, ensuring he neither got hit nor that he even needed to try and block the attack-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And best dog probably either wants to go on a walk or take a nap?-
___

Claptrap: "Still took a few lasers to the face, though!"

Sparky: :glare:
___

Penny: "Thank you for understanding...But also for being here to listen..." -Grateful, but still a bit saddened looking back at the ordeal-
-he yawns in best dog-

Ruby: "Tired, huh?"
---
Phosphy: "I think he noticed, Claptrap..."
---
Arlon: "No need to thank me. I am here to serve." -bows politely-

Draco: "Absolutely nothing"
Musashi: "Aw please!"
---
Medusa: "I could snap more myself" :p
---
Martha: "She asked you a question, answer her"
Shez: "...I'll get you one of these burgers."
---
Pandora: "But this one is really cute because you could fully focus on her." :p
---
Kamui: "Don't make me use a Seal..."

---
-Hmmm?-
---
---

___

-Perhaps just some more statues of ancient Mewnian warriors and philosophers, which also likely reminds Ata of a lot of famous statues sculpted of historical and mythological Greece figures she's learned of in the present-
___

___

-The shot to Gomess' face doesn't injure it in the slightest, but the force of the sniper shot still launches it back, while Takeru no doubt aimed for Gomess' green core, so the sword strike outright injures it again and prompts it to use the same spinning scythe dash counterattack again, this time targeting Takeru-

-Steven leaps ahead of Takeru to block the attack with his shield, ensuring he neither got hit nor that he even needed to try and block the attack-
Kanna: -noticed- "Abby-chan?"
---
-maybe some weaponry?-
---
Palu: "Are you one of them or do you act on a higher authority?"
---
Ruby: "That was a close one..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he yawns in best dog-

Ruby: "Tired, huh?"
---
Phosphy: "I think he noticed, Claptrap..."
---
Arlon: "No need to thank me. I am here to serve." -bows politely-
-Seems that Zwei will need a nap...Or maybe just sleep for the night-

-Makes sense since it was already night when the others went elsewhere- :p
___

Claptrap: "Whaaat? I'm literally just stating the facts and stats of the battle, here!"
___

Penny: :) "You have my thanks regardless..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Are you unable to age? Hit by a spell that reverted to a younger stage in your life, perhaps?

-Immediately figured out that Andersen wasn't actually a kid from his response and deep voice, more so with all the different spells she and other Queens of Mewni have learned-

___

Specter: "What do these lost Souls and spirits require?"
___

-So the Decepticon units' repairs are going well, at the very least...-

-On that note, how is Shockwave's group doing?-
___

(You're right, it's probably nothing worth being overly concerned about...)
___

Mabel: "That's pretty much the gist of it!"
Andersen: "Unfortunately, I was summoned in this deride state!"
Medea: "As I've told you before, we are summoned at the peak of our lives. He's a fairy tale author, so having that body should give him more imagination"
Andersen: "All it does is make me want to sink in booze"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Good care?" -too vague-
---
-Looking for Bludgeon-
---
-Atalanta nodded as the plates are emptied-
---
Amy: "I guess it's understandable..."
Shez: "...I'll get you one of these burgers."
---
Pandora: "But this one is really cute because you could fully focus on her." :p
---
Kamui: "Don't make me use a Seal..."
Draco: "...Well, whatever" -she'll eat it-
---
Medusa: "I can snap cuter" :p
Sakura: "Aw" :p
---
Kiritsugu: "...Do we really need to do much together?"

___

___

___

---
-maybe some weaponry?-
---
---
Abby: "...How does he looks?"
Illya: "Well, younger than us..."
Paris: "...This feels a little too much"
Apollo: -Trying to hide so Artemis doesn't see him... And then, she grabbed and picked him up-
Artemis: "Hey, hey, heeeeeey~!"
---
-Why not both?-
---
Ophanimon: "You could say they are, but they also patrol the Digital World to ensure bad things don't happen too often"
---
Takeru: "Thank you!" -he turns his sword into its gun form to shoot a blast with one hand while pulling an Eyecon with the other-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Unfortunately, I was summoned in this deride state!"
Medea: "As I've told you before, we are summoned at the peak of our lives. He's a fairy tale author, so having that body should give him more imagination"
Andersen: "All it does is make me want to sink in booze"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Good care?" -too vague-
---
-Looking for Bludgeon-
---
-Atalanta nodded as the plates are emptied-
---
Amy: "I guess it's understandable..."
Well, I can imagine I wouldn't exactly be very pleased either if I was reverted to being a child again. (More so since I lost my mother when I was only a teenager...) I don't blame you for being unhappy with your current state...
___

Specter: "..."

-Ishtar points out that the explanations are too vague?-
___

-Are they able to find him or will one of the ex-Decepticons attempt to get the jump on their group as well?-
___

(...Could we also order some dessert?) :lol:
___

Dipper: "Yeah, magic and supernatural stuff aren't quite as well known around here..."

-...That makes it sound like it's hardly known in this city at all-

---
-maybe some weaponry?-
---
---
Apollo: -Trying to hide so Artemis doesn't see him... And then, she grabbed and picked him up-
---
-Why not both?-
---
Ophanimon: "You could say they are, but they also patrol the Digital World to ensure bad things don't happen too often"
---
Takeru: "Thank you!" -he turns his sword into its gun form to shoot a blast with one hand while pulling an Eyecon with the other-
-That makes sense, given how the Voyager 1 probe collected most of it's data and made it's most notable accomplishments within it's first four years after being launched...-

XJ-5: "Come on, it'll help introduce you guys to everyone! Mostly 'cause it'll clear up any confusion for tons of members who'd otherwise see a bunch of people they don't recognize walking around the base!"

(...Huh? Wait, Apollo?!)

-Remembered that Apollo usually takes the form of a sheep from a dream he saw of Ata's past...Specifically one where Artemis was having him act as target practice for Atalanta- :V

___

-They'd see more cool ancient weapons and statues of historical figures, then- :p
___

So a Royal Guard. :p

-Also I don't think Ophanimon answered Palutena's question?-
___

Steven: "Don't worry, we've all got this!"

-Gomess is once again injured, more severally than before, and instead of retaliating with another spinning scythe charge, it instead sends swarms of Bad Bats at everyone in the entire group at once-

-3 minutes remain until the facility explodes...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Seems that Zwei will need a nap...Or maybe just sleep for the night-

-Makes sense since it was already night when the others went elsewhere- :p
___

Claptrap: "Whaaat? I'm literally just stating the facts and stats of the battle, here!"
___

Penny: :) "You have my thanks regardless..."
-good for him either way-
---
Phosphy: -glares-
---
-and then what?-

Draco: "...Well, whatever" -she'll eat it-
---
Medusa: "I can snap cuter" :p
Sakura: "Aw" :p
---
Kiritsugu: "...Do we really need to do much together?"
-the first bite would be BURSTING with flavors-
---
Pandora: "Can you now?" :p
---
Kamui: "We're contracted! And even more importantly, you're my father-in-law!"

---
-Why not both?-
---
---
-That makes sense, given how the Voyager 1 probe collected most of it's data and made it's most notable accomplishments within it's first four years after being launched...-

XJ-5: "Come on, it'll help introduce you guys to everyone! Mostly 'cause it'll clear up any confusion for tons of members who'd otherwise see a bunch of people they don't recognize walking around the base!"

(...Huh? Wait, Apollo?!)

-Remembered that Apollo usually takes the form of a sheep from a dream he saw of Ata's past...Specifically one where Artemis was having him act as target practice for Atalanta- :V

___

-They'd see more cool ancient weapons and statues of historical figures, then- :p
___

___

-Gomess is once again injured, more severally than before, and instead of retaliating with another spinning scythe charge, it instead sends swarms of Bad Bats at everyone in the entire group at once-

Kanna: "Imagine Gil-kun but more space-like, I guess?"
---
Blake: "Ruby would love it here."
---
-she did not-
---
-Ruby was quick to shoot Nora with an electric Dust shot to power her up-

-Nora then shot from her grenades, enhanced by her Semblance-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, I can imagine I wouldn't exactly be very pleased either if I was reverted to being a child again. (More so since I lost my mother when I was only a teenager...) I don't blame you for being unhappy with your current state...
___

Specter: "..."

-Ishtar points out that the explanations are too vague?-
___

-Are they able to find him or will one of the ex-Decepticons attempt to get the jump on their group as well?-
___

(...Could we also order some dessert?) :lol:
___

Dipper: "Yeah, magic and supernatural stuff aren't quite as well known around here..."

-...That makes it sound like it's hardly known in this city at all-
Andersen: "...Finally, someone who gets it!"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah?"
Ishtar: "You need to go into more detail!"
---
-Mohawk-
-It doesn't turn well for him-
---
Atalanta: "It's alright" :)
---
Chrono: "That is to say, only you two"
-the first bite would be BURSTING with flavors-
---
Pandora: "Can you now?" :p
---
Kamui: "We're contracted! And even more importantly, you're my father-in-law!"
-And her jaw was now hanging down-
---
Medusa: -Pulls camera out- "Yeah" :p
---
Martha: "That and your daughters are so close you should be seeing each other with more frequency!" -that's a good point?-

(...Huh? Wait, Apollo?!)

___

___

___

---
---
-she did not-
---

Illya: "And smaller"
Abby: "Oh"

LOL
Artemis: "Aw but it's my little brother~"
-Apollo is visibly fearful-
---
Atalanta: "How many of these are also guns?"
---
Ophanimon: "Sorta" :p

I mean, why was that asked in the first place? Ophanimon when she introduced herself already said she was one of the Three Archangels, that they rule the Digital World under Yggdrasill's command and that they work with the Royal Knights who are a post beneath her.
---
-Sieg, Arthur and Mordred all tried to slash right at it-

-Atalanta, Rin and Sakura were performing their ranged attacks-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "...Finally, someone who gets it!"
---
Ereshkigal: "...Yeah?"
Ishtar: "You need to go into more detail!"
---
-Mohawk-
-It doesn't turn well for him-
---
Atalanta: "It's alright" :)
---
Chrono: "That is to say, only you two"
No one else does? -Doesn't even mean offense by that, she'd just be legit surprised if none of the others understand his situation-

-Internally, she's already figuring that some people including Medea do get why Andersen is so grumpy all the time, they're just too annoyed by his attitude to sympathize with him much- :V

___

-Eresh finally gets what they're asking?-
___

-And Shockwave and the others immediately detain and question him?-
___

-...I can't tell if that's her saying they will or won't get dessert this time-
___

Mabel: "Hey, we're not the only ones around here who know about supernatural stuff!"

-good for him either way-
---
Phosphy: -glares-
---
-and then what?-
-And sure enough, the corgi passes out?-
___

Claptrap: "...Fine, I'll shut up for the time being! Ugh, that's the last time I try to give fighters a review of their training statistics..." -Rolling away, annoyed-
___

-How does Arlon react to Penny being thankful anyway?-

---
---
-she did not-
---

LOL
---
---

I mean, why was that asked in the first place? Ophanimon when she introduced herself already said she was one of the Three Archangels, that they rule the Digital World under Yggdrasill's command and that they work with the Royal Knights who are a post beneath her.
---

-So quite possibly one of the youngest kids here, now...-

-Ata saw some of Heshima's past back when he was a Shinx and Luxio via a dream around the same time- :p

(...Artemis, I think you're hugging him too tightly.)

___

-Well, some of them are also bows or cannons- :V
___

They guard your guys' world and their unit has "royal" in the title, so I'm counting it! :p
___

-The Pokemon all used elemental attacks to destroy the Bad Bats, aside from Jigglypuff who just swatted and kick them as quickly as she could, destroying each one she struck in one hit-

-Pearl uses spear swipes and lasers to destroy several while Garnet outright grabbed several Bad Bats and crushed them in her fists, while Jenny and Penny used laser beams and Specimen 14 cut down several with their axe-

-The majority of the other Bad Bats were slain by Nora's grenades, Sieg, Arthur and Morded's sword slashes, and Atalanta, Rin and Sakura's projectiles, especially any that had area of effect abilities-

-All of these attacks, however, only served to clear the swarms of Bad Bats that were attacking the members of the group, as Gomess simply summoned or even possibly created more itself to continue shielding itself, and it also managed to swing it's scythe past Steven's shield, forcing him to duck and desummon his shield to avoid it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And her jaw was now hanging down-
---
Medusa: -Pulls camera out- "Yeah" :p
---
Martha: "That and your daughters are so close you should be seeing each other with more frequency!" -that's a good point?-
Shez: "So? How is it?"
---
Pandora: "Prove it." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah! How are you with them anyway? Or Shrou, for that matter?"

-And sure enough, the corgi passes out?-
___

Claptrap: "...Fine, I'll shut up for the time being! Ugh, that's the last time I try to give fighters a review of their training statistics..." -Rolling away, annoyed-
___

-How does Arlon react to Penny being thankful anyway?-
-yeeeeeee-
---
Phosphy: "...Alright, with that said... wanna try the Pokemin Center again?"
---
-he bows-

LOL
---
---

---

-Ata saw some of Heshima's past back when he was a Shinx and Luxio via a dream around the same time- :p

___

___

They guard your guys' world and their unit has "royal" in the title, so I'm counting it! :p
___

-The Pokemon all used elemental attacks to destroy the Bad Bats, aside from Jigglypuff who just swatted and kick them as quickly as she could, destroying each one she struck in one hit-

-Pearl uses spear swipes and lasers to destroy several while Garnet outright grabbed several Bad Bats and crushed them in her fists, while Jenny and Penny used laser beams and Specimen 14 cut down several with their axe-

-The majority of the other Bad Bats were slain by Nora's grenades, Sieg, Arthur and Morded's sword slashes, and Atalanta, Rin and Sakura's projectiles, especially any that had area of effect abilities-

-All of these attacks, however, only served to clear the swarms of Bad Bats that were attacking the members of the group, as Gomess simply summoned or even possibly created more itself to continue shielding itself, and it also managed to swing it's scythe past Steven's shield, forcing him to duck and desummon his shield to avoid it-
-alongside Erika, yes-
---
Blake: "Bows and cannons are close enough."
---
-I'm dumb lol-

Palutena: "Do you have any other good piece of info for us?"
---
Ruby: None of our things are working! Do I have to use my eyes again?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeeeeeee-
---
Phosphy: "...Alright, with that said... wanna try the Pokemin Center again?"
---
-he bows-
-Ruby's thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(Yes, please!)" -Not seriously injured, but the stun lasers definitely stung and did some mild damage-
___

Penny: "I think I will focus on resuming work on the drones for now..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
-Indeed, and also Gorgon had little reason to come by, so it gots her thinking-
---
Natsuki: "Youu have ice powers tho, right?"
---
---

---
---
LOL

___

-really? nothing?-
---
-she... doesn't know the Digital World enough for that... but could always ask Mirei- :p
---
-out of context that sounds like he's dead :V-
-here lies Totodile-
-he died as he lived; eating as if no tomorrow-
:V

-so neither would have any reason to think about it :V-

That is correct. I suppose the name IceDevimon would make sense as a result. :p

-only now starting to wake up-
[Err....waa.....where am I?]

-gasps-
[So it's not an ordinary illusion like a Zoroark.....]

-just standing blankly since he's not needed for this part-

-HOO BOY-
-Ferguson won't be so happy to see Ingrid again so soon, especially if she's insistent on reaching the pocket dimension-

-he goes to swing the greatsword at Vanessa-
-he's not of divine power so it probably won't do much but knock her away painfully-

Why is-a nothing working?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Ruby's thoughts?-
___

Sparky: "(Yes, please!)" -Not seriously injured, but the stun lasers definitely stung and did some mild damage-
___

Penny: "I think I will focus on resuming work on the drones for now..."
Ruby: I should get him to bed...
---
Phosphy: "Let's go then!"
---
Arlon: "Remember to notify the others once you're done."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-here lies Totodile-

-so neither would have any reason to think about it :V-

That is correct. I suppose the name IceDevimon would make sense as a result. :p

-gasps-

KEK
-Artoria would be sure to lay him in a comfortable place to rest-
---
-Not really. Would Liollmon still want to keep training?-
---
Sayori: "Then maybe you could try with dummies first~!"
Monika: "I think he's ready for drones"
---
Boudica: "Hi little one, you're in the cafeteria" :)
---
Moriarty: "Now that's quite the technique, isn't it?"

-HOO BOY-
-Ferguson won't be so happy to see Ingrid again so soon, especially if she's insistent on reaching the pocket dimension-

-he's not of divine power so it probably won't do much but knock her away painfully-

___

___

-really? nothing?-
---
---
Rita: "Don't you believe in some 'justice system'?"
Kimberly: "It would all end the same, you'd just be delaying it!"
---
-So it would be good to consult him, which Fate will tell her mom to do-

-Yeah, that's something Ingrid could do- :p
---
Alain: "I just don't see where else..."

-On the least, it would stop her current threat, so Tiki didn't hesitate!-
No one else does? -Doesn't even mean offense by that, she'd just be legit surprised if none of the others understand his situation-

-Internally, she's already figuring that some people including Medea do get why Andersen is so grumpy all the time, they're just too annoyed by his attitude to sympathize with him much- :V

___

-Eresh finally gets what they're asking?-
___

-And Shockwave and the others immediately detain and question him?-
___

-...I can't tell if that's her saying they will or won't get dessert this time-
___

Mabel: "Hey, we're not the only ones around here who know about supernatural stuff!"
Andersen: "Instead they drag me around all day when I should be doing my manuscripts!" -pretty much-
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh, I... I see now, sorry!"
---
-Indeed, currently reduced to a head, and unlike Tarantulas, still alive-
Mohawk: "This blows"
---
-I meant that they will-
---
Chrono: "Who else then?"
Shez: "So? How is it?"
---
Pandora: "Prove it." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah! How are you with them anyway? Or Shrou, for that matter?"
Draco: "...It's alright"
Musashi: She loves it.
---
-Medusa snapped a picture of Sakura!-
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -once again, the silence is more incriminating than he'd like to admit-

___

___

___

-alongside Erika, yes-
---
---
-I'm dumb lol-

---
-Pretty much, yeah-
-Also, who said Artemis was hugging him instead of having him hang in front of her face?- :V
Artemis: "We're going to have sooooo much, bro~!"
-Apollo is shaking?-
---
Atalanta: "Moreso crossbows"
---
Ophanimon: "Anything more you may want to know of the Royal Knights~?"
---
Mordred: "How many more of these can that thing call?!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...It's alright"
Musashi: She loves it.
---
-Medusa snapped a picture of Sakura!-
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -once again, the silence is more incriminating than he'd like to admit-
Shez: It's the same kind of compliment she gives to my food and you saw how much she keeps asking for it. :p
---
-which was cute, but the point Pandora was making is that a photo of both is awkward when one of them is taking it... while Pandora could find all the perfect angles and let the couple focus solely on being cute-
---
Kamui: "...Do you even want this contract?" -if he's silent again, this is the question she'll force a Command Seal on-

-she doesn't like using a seal that way, but he's distant enough and the question is important enough that she feels valid in doing it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Instead they drag me around all day when I should be doing my manuscripts!" -pretty much-
---
Ereshkigal: "Oh, I... I see now, sorry!"
---
-Indeed, currently reduced to a head, and unlike Tarantulas, still alive-
Mohawk: "This blows"
---
-I meant that they will-
---
Chrono: "Who else then?"
If you're all doing important work for magic, then I'm sure rhey have good reasons for it.
___

-Eresh thus explains the Souls here in more detail?-
___

-Some of the other Decepticons are like "toy brought this on yourself!"- :V
___

-Dessert for the lion huntress and lynx Pokemon!-
___

Dipper: "Well..." -Awkardly scratching the back of his head-

Ruby: I should get him to bed...
---
Phosphy: "Let's go then!"
---
Arlon: "Remember to notify the others once you're done."
-And so the huntress carries the team pet to his doggo bed?-
___

-Sparky follows her to the Pokemon Center!-
___

Penny: "Will do!" -Bows as well-

-here lies Totodile-

KEK
-Artoria would be sure to lay him in a comfortable place to rest-

Boudica: "Hi little one, you're in the cafeteria" :)
-I read that in the Spy's voice lmao-

Y-You were already trying to find the source of that stew's scent before you even woke up. :grin:

-alongside Erika, yes-
---
---
-I'm dumb lol-

---
-Pretty much, yeah-
-Also, who said Artemis was hugging him instead of having him hang in front of her face?- :V
-Apollo is shaking?-
---
---
---
-Abigail's thoughts?-

(...I think Apollo is nervous...)
___

-Well, one is hand-wielded and the other uses gunpowder...-

-They're both close enough for different reasons- :V
___

Are they all different types of Digimon?
___

-Amethyst also tries to disarm Gomess of it's scythe by catching it with her whip-

-All it does is prevent it from attacking anyone as it proves to have enough strength to hold onto the scythe and turn it into a tug-of-war in it's own favor-

-really? nothing?-
---
---

-HOO BOY-

---

---

Moon: "Given all your confirmed crimes against the universe..."

(You did awesome!)

(Yeah, thanks for the help, big guy! We couldn't have won that without you...) -Both said to Fishbunjin-
___

-And she and the rest of the Aces bring Lindy up to speed about the Shadow Crystal?-
___

-The mansion is on the verge of exploding...-

TLink:"We have to get them out of there!"

-Dodges it-

The only way to get rid of me is to send me back to my home kingdom!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And so the huntress carries the team pet to his doggo bed?-
___

-Sparky follows her to the Pokemon Center!-
___

Penny: "Will do!" -Bows as well-
-HELL YEAH-
---
-and she would be healing-
---
-how nice of her-

-gasps-
Moriarty: "Now that's quite the technique, isn't it?"
Roman: "If only I were there to see how much she has grown... and yet, my death fueled that growth so I couldn't have seen it..."

-HOO BOY-

---

---

Moon: "Given all your confirmed crimes against the universe..."

(You did awesome!)

(Yeah, thanks for the help, big guy! We couldn't have won that without you...) -Both said to Fishbunjin-
___

-And she and the rest of the Aces bring Lindy up to speed about the Shadow Crystal?-
___

-The mansion is on the verge of exploding...-

TLink:"We have to get them out of there!"

-Dodges it-

The only way to get rid of me is to send me back to my home kingdom!
-why not just kill her...?-
---
-as if Ingrid would care- :p
---
Kanna: "If we can find them..."

-Pretty much, yeah-
-Apollo is shaking?-
---
---
---
-Abigail's thoughts?-

(...I think Apollo is nervous...)
___

-Well, one is hand-wielded and the other uses gunpowder...-

-They're both close enough for different reasons- :V
___

Are they all different types of Digimon?
___

-Amethyst also tries to disarm Gomess of it's scythe by catching it with her whip-

-All it does is prevent it from attacking anyone as it proves to have enough strength to hold onto the scythe and turn it into a tug-of-war in it's own favor-
Lilith: -close to Heshima, attenting the meeting- "Why is he so nervous?"
---
-G U N S but ancient-
---
Palutena: "That's a good question..."
---
Nora: "EXPLOSIONS!" -launching more grenades!-

Ren: "We have to get it away from us..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HELL YEAH-
---
-and she would be healing-
---
-how nice of her-
-The rest of the team would no doubt find the sight of the sleeping corgi cute if they were here-
___

-And still remarkably, Pokemon Center's usual medical device completely heals him up in a matter of seconds-
___

-It's Penny, is that even very surprising?- :p

Top Bottom