• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Reactions from the opponent teams vary from good sportsmanship to total shock, and then just the occasional rage quits- :V

___

-Then I'll go with that suggestion both because it fits with Phosphora, and because it'll help him and his sister remain fully distinct as fighters-
___

Penny: "...I can completely understand the latter point, but the former reason just seems unnecessarily mean or counterproductive..."
Ruby: Heh. Git gud, scrub.
---
-HELL YEAH-
---
Arlon: "I gave up trying to understand her. Same for her so-called old friend Yukari Yakumo."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: Heh. Git gud, scrub.
---
-HELL YEAH-
---
Arlon: "I gave up trying to understand her. Same for her so-called old friend Yukari Yakumo."
-Trash talk is justified when the opponent player acts toxic first- :V
___

Sparky: "(I know it's not the same as Pokemon moves, but do you think there are any tricks you know with lighting attacks that you can teach me?)"
___

Penny: "Aren't they both actually close friends?"

-They are, but like Arlon just implied, both of their behaviors are equally confusing and mysterious- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: ....But what's a burger without some fries, am I right?

-another food thing Draco will pretend not to have fallen for at first bite :V-
---
Veyle: "I look like some kind of angel, don't I?" :)
---
Kamui: "You're saying that to someone who lost her mind and killed nearly everyone she knew. Death already follows me..."

-while Kerry seems to either have bad luck or is just very cynical, Kamui is genuinely cursed because of her bloodline...-
Musashi: Don't forget to slurp it down with some soda~!
-Same for that-
---
Lily: "Well, we have two angels here and know two others" -Pit, Pittoo, Angewomon and Ophanimon- "Hmmm. You only lack the wings"
---
-Basically, both of them, and... He doesn't knows how to retort to that, given she's right in that regard-
A large golden fox? Was she cursed?
___

Specter: "Fortunately, they did get to reunite as skeletons, and they've remained by each other's side since. I wonder how they're doing now, actually..." -Doesn't mention that he helped the two reunite, at least not yet as he doesn't want to make this tale about himself-
___

-And these guys were planning on using to to modify Unicron? Yeah, that'd be pretty bad, to say the least- :V
___

(I hope not, either...The strike seems to be making a difference, but it's also still ongoing...)
___

-And what about the twin's parents? Do they at least know much about Chaldea's magic stuff and dangerous battles?-
Nitocris: "We don't know, but the energy she gives is divine"
---
Nitocris: "I hope they would be having a good life. Well, good afterlife"
---
-At least, to use its high energy to produce a lot more of Angolmois to revive him-
---
Atalanta: "It makes me wonder how will the final results look like..."
---
Chrono: "How much do your parents legit know?"
XJ-5: "Awwwwww, I love a good family reunion! Plus, there's a few new kids on the block! I'm sure you'll be able to make some good friends here, Paris. Same goes for you, Voyager! The kids here always seem happy to make new friends!"
___

-Moon did tell Ingrid about Eclipsa having a separate daughte from Festivia at one point a while back, and IIRC she spoke to Eclipsa about it as a result as well-

-Moon just needs to call both Medea and Ingrid for help in searching for answers, since they're easily Moon's most trusted friends outside of her family and they need to keep this investigation under wraps, particularly from the High Commission itself-
___

-Alphys is used to living in an almost entirely volcanic region, so she only sweats when she's nervous- :V

(So it might be easier to get four more of them to realize we're not their enemies. Eight of thirteen would put the majority in our favor!)

So many cool warriors...This is just like an anime or manga!
___

-Ruby's assessment would be correct, as Gomess can survive several Light Arrows in Majora's Mask, so the Sivler Eyes only burn and kill it's current swarm of Bad Bats and injure it again, prompting it to try counterattacking with yet another scythe spin-

-The problem is, the silver light from the Silver Eyes was so bright that it was temporarily blinded, so it just charged at a random direction in fron it, meaning anyone standing near or behind Ruby could be hit if it's not struck or stopped in time-
-maybe Paris can make new friends...-
---
-Ingrid could easily find the answers, especially thanks to her recent contract with Void... but Void doesn't care enough to give away her knowledge and even if she did, Ingrid finds no fun in getting answers for free, wanting to figure things out the hard way-
---
Palutena: "One of them is totally gonna betray everyone if it works like an anime."
---
-Ruby used her own Semblance to rush in untouched and then come back with a mighty slash enhanced by shooting a bullet, which gave her swing heavy recoil to be boosted up by-
-Indeed, both him and Voyager...-
-So to the other kids they go!-
---
-tbf with Mewni being a different world, it's more likely that Void has more limited knowledge in that matter-
---
Martha: "...Let's hope not" -cleaning her own-

Ophanimon: "And now, on to the ones that actually dislike you..." -she says as she lays down the following four pictures-

1719182343270.png
1719182467869.png
1719182517565.png
1719182579854.png

Ophanimon: "The white warrior is Dynasmon, he's a warrior that has the power of a being known as the 'wyvern'. His loyalty towards Yggdrasill is absolute, no matter what orders he's given. And with Yggdrasill's distrust of you, that's where it comes from"

Scáthach: "...Great"

Ophanimon: "The pink and magenta one is LordKnightmon, the other virus amongst the knights. She believes that the end justifies the means, and will do what it takes to uphold that belief. In short, her dislike of you comes from her pride"

Luvia: "I dislike her already..."

Ophanimon: "The skull-like one is Craniummon. He's a perfectionist, his loyalty to Yggdrasill is only second compared to Dynasmon, and constantly tries to prove himself to him, to a point Yggdrasill has personally awarded him"

Jeanne: "So he distrusts us given his master..."

Ophanimon: "Lastly, the feline one is Duftmon. The second one in charge, his cleverness has saved us from many pinches, and can change to an animal form when things are close and personal. So he has some pride too"

da Vinci: "Hmmm, the seccond in command is amongst those against us"
---
-Meaning that she just managed to save Liz!-
Elizabeth: "Woah! Close one!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "We don't know, but the energy she gives is divine"
---
Nitocris: "I hope they would be having a good life. Well, good afterlife"
---
-At least, to use its high energy to produce a lot more of Angolmois to revive him-
---
Atalanta: "It makes me wonder how will the final results look like..."
---
Chrono: "How much do your parents legit know?"
Is that unusual for her?
___

Specter: "Back in the valley, I'm not sure I'd ever seen any two people quite happier than them..." (Besides Reize when he was trying to save people and the land...)
___

-How could they even revive him? Through some kind of ritual alone? They've yet to discover if any of Unicron's remains or his Spark are still intact at all anywhere-
___

(Hopefully with excessive food orders being prohibited...)
___

Dipper: "...Well...

-maybe Paris can make new friends...-
---
-Ingrid could easily find the answers, especially thanks to her recent contract with Void... but Void doesn't care enough to give away her knowledge and even if she did, Ingrid finds no fun in getting answers for free, wanting to figure things out the hard way-
---
Palutena: "One of them is totally gonna betray everyone if it works like an anime."
---
-Ruby used her own Semblance to rush in untouched and then come back with a mighty slash enhanced by shooting a bullet, which gave her swing heavy recoil to be boosted up by-
---
-tbf with Mewni being a different world, it's more likely that Void has more limited knowledge in that matter-
---

Ophanimon: "And now, on to the ones that actually dislike you..." -she says as she lays down the following four pictures-

View attachment 391457View attachment 391458View attachment 391460View attachment 391461

Ophanimon: "The white warrior is Dynasmon, he's a warrior that has the power of a being known as the 'wyvern'. His loyalty towards Yggdrasill is absolute, no matter what orders he's given. And with Yggdrasill's distrust of you, that's where it comes from"

Ophanimon: "The pink and magenta one is LordKnightmon, the other virus amongst the knights. She believes that the end justifies the means, and will do what it takes to uphold that belief. In short, her dislike of you comes from her pride"

Ophanimon: "The skull-like one is Craniummon. He's a perfectionist, his loyalty to Yggdrasill is only second compared to Dynasmon, and constantly tries to prove himself to him, to a point Yggdrasill has personally awarded him"

Ophanimon: "Lastly, the feline one is Duftmon. The second one in charge, his cleverness has saved us from many pinches, and can change to an animal form when things are close and personal. So he has some pride too"

---
-Paris introduces himself or would one of the other kids say hello to Paris and Voyager first?-
___

-Meaning even Void wouldn't being be able to answer what happened to Meteora or what the true order of the Butterfly Family Tree is...-
___

L-Lady Palutena! Not the b-best thing to say right now! :urg:

...Prideful knights and warriors just following their leader's example, huh? (Man, that hits a little too close to home...)
___

(LIZZY!) :crazy: -Gasp- (Wait, Ruby, you saved her!) :b:

-And that last, powered-up scythe slash proved to be powerful enough to slay Gomess, causing the Grim Reaper-like creature to spin around shrieking in pain, before staring at the group with an expression of total shock, losing it's grip of it's own scythe in the process, which lands on and embeds itself in the floor a few seconds later-

-If there was any doubt left that Gomess was done for, it burned up into green flames itself as it died a few seconds later, leaving only it's scythe behind-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd like to say I beat the final boss of TTYD

....but I have been really avoiding HP upgrades and it came back to bite me.

Then again, I managed to do everything before that with just a single HP upgrade and that feels insane for a first playthrough. There were a LOT of clutch moments...

-Trash talk is justified when the opponent player acts toxic first- :V
___

Sparky: "(I know it's not the same as Pokemon moves, but do you think there are any tricks you know with lighting attacks that you can teach me?)"
___

Penny: "Aren't they both actually close friends?"

-They are, but like Arlon just implied, both of their behaviors are equally confusing and mysterious- :V
-TRUE-
---
Phosphy: "We can always try... What can you do right now?"
---
Arlon: "If it weren't for their drastically different bodies, I would mistake them for twins."

Musashi: Don't forget to slurp it down with some soda~!
-Same for that-
---
Lily: "Well, we have two angels here and know two others" -Pit, Pittoo, Angewomon and Ophanimon- "Hmmm. You only lack the wings"
---
-Basically, both of them, and... He doesn't knows how to retort to that, given she's right in that regard-
Shez: Oh, totally!
---
Veyle: "Still, it's nice to hear." :)

-if she's a dragon, then why does she look so human?-
---
Kamui: "And that doesn't stop me from trying to enjoy life. Sure, it could happen again at any moment and I'm trying my best to prevent that... but it's also thanks to the help of others that I'm able to carry on. Without my family, my friends or my therapist Kiara, I would likely lose control... again..."

---
---

---
-Paris introduces himself or would one of the other kids say hello to Paris and Voyager first?-
___

-Meaning even Void wouldn't being be able to answer what happened to Meteora or what the true order of the Butterfly Family Tree is...-
___

...Prideful knights and warriors just following their leader's example, huh? (Man, that hits a little too close to home...)
___

-And that last, powered-up scythe slash proved to be powerful enough to slay Gomess, causing the Grim Reaper-like creature to spin around shrieking in pain, before staring at the group with an expression of total shock, losing it's grip of it's own scythe in the process, which lands on and embeds itself in the floor a few seconds later-

-If there was any doubt left that Gomess was done for, it burned up into green flames itself as it died a few seconds later, leaving only it's scythe behind-
Kanna: "Hey there!" :b:
---
-different world wouldn't be enough for Void due to what she is...-

-Mewni is in an entirely different dimension though, and that's enough to make Void's knowledge... well.. void :V-
---
Palu: "What of the first in command?"
---
Ruby: "No time to celebrate! Let's get the hell out of here!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd like to say I beat the final boss of TTYD

....but I have been really avoiding HP upgrades and it came back to bite me.

Then again, I managed to do everything before that with just a single HP upgrade and that feels insane for a first playthrough. There were a LOT of clutch moments...
And this is why I think that HP upgrades are still important, even if not to the same degree as FP and BP. You need powerful moves (and good strategies of course) to reliably win higher level battles, but a decent amount of HP is also generally needed to survive a lot of attacks and it also serves as a good backup even for advanced players for when you don't land the timing of a guard/superguard or run low on healing items/abilities.

And yeah TTYD's final boss is also just a genuinely really challenging fight...

-TRUE-
---
Phosphy: "We can always try... What can you do right now?"
---
Arlon: "If it weren't for their drastically different bodies, I would mistake them for twins."
-Are her online teammates in the game similarly doing well or is she carrying?-
___

Sparky: "(You mean all of the moves I've learned so far?)"
___

Penny: "...They do share very similar personalities..." 🤔

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is that unusual for her?
___

Specter: "Back in the valley, I'm not sure I'd ever seen any two people quite happier than them..." (Besides Reize when he was trying to save people and the land...)
___

-How could they even revive him? Through some kind of ritual alone? They've yet to discover if any of Unicron's remains or his Spark are still intact at all anywhere-
___

(Hopefully with excessive food orders being prohibited...)
___

Dipper: "...Well...
Nitocris: "Yes, but not into becoming an uncontralable large fox. Well... So far"
---
Ishtar: "As the Goddess of Love, I wish them to keep that happiness then~"
---
-Basically... Bludgeon is a madman that believes doing rituals in whatever way works out-
-They have no actual basis what they'll do will work at all, he just got the idea-
-But as long as Angolmois remains, there is always at least a minimal possibility...-
---
Atalanta: "Surely, they stablished a limit"
---
-They wait for the answer-
Shez: Oh, totally!
---
Veyle: "Still, it's nice to hear." :)

-if she's a dragon, then why does she look so human?-
---
Kamui: "And that doesn't stop me from trying to enjoy life. Sure, it could happen again at any moment and I'm trying my best to prevent that... but it's also thanks to the help of others that I'm able to carry on. Without my family, my friends or my therapist Kiara, I would likely lose control... again..."
Musashi: Oh, and also some dessert!
---
Lily: "Does your race use dragonstones?" -she assumes it's that given Kamui, Kanna and Tiki-
---
Kiritsugu: "..." I wish I could have gotten that luck...
Martha: "It's your choice now, you're not the only unfortunate soul here"
___

___

___

---

-Mewni is in an entirely different dimension though, and that's enough to make Void's knowledge... well.. void :V-
---
---
Nanoha: "How are you?"
Voyager: "I'm fine"
------------
-Basically, LOL-
-But yeah, that still puts it a little more challenging for Ingrid at least-
------------
Ophanimon: "Very well" -finally, she places the picture of a black-clad warrior in front of them-

1719195524910.png

Ophanimon: "Alphamon. The leader of the Royal Knights. Wielder of the holy sword Grandalpha. The one who has assigned the "Empty Seat" of the court. The Aloof Hermit, called like that with how her existence was so mysterious for so long, to a point many doubted her existence. And also, the one who puts mayonaisse in her cofee, drinks it, and then call it delicious"

Martha: "...I'll ignore that last part"

Ophanimon: "Alphamon is the mediator. She keeps most of her opinions to herself, reviewing the points of every party until she makes a choice. It's for that aspect that she is the assigned leader, she is the most objective when it comes to those choices"

Luvia: "What about her combat abilities?"

Ophanimon: "As I said, she wields a grand holy sword, but she can also summon a creature from another dimension as an innate ability"

Jeanne: "Alright"

Ophanimon: "A great and powerful Digimon named Ouryuumon also lost his life in a battle, and as a last request, wanted her to absorb his data. Since then, she can also summon the larger Ouryuuken, a mythic sword of even greater power"

Scáthach: "And I assume her power multiplied..."

Ophanimon: "Oh and she can rewind time back towards the start of her battles"

Jeanne/Scáthach/Luvia/Martha: "........................................" -silent upon the realization this is basically... Byleth on a much bigger size-
------------
Mordred: "Awwwww..." -still, she started to run along others, trying to escape-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And this is why I think that HP upgrades are still important, even if not to the same degree as FP and BP. You need powerful moves (and good strategies of course) to reliably win higher level battles, but a decent amount of HP is also generally needed to survive a lot of attacks and it also serves as a good backup even for advanced players for when you don't land the timing of a guard/superguard or run low on healing items/abilities.

And yeah TTYD's final boss is also just a genuinely really challenging fight...
It's fine. I have a backup plan.

And that plan is to tackle the Pit.

-Are her online teammates in the game similarly doing well or is she carrying?-
___

Sparky: "(You mean all of the moves I've learned so far?)"
___

Penny: "...They do share very similar personalities..." 🤔
-it's only one player per team so she is, by default, carrying :V-
---
-she nods-
---
Arlon: "Makes you wonder which one rubbed off on the other..."

Musashi: Oh, and also some dessert!
---
Lily: "Does your race use dragonstones?" -she assumes it's that given Kamui, Kanna and Tiki-
---
Kiritsugu: "..." I wish I could have gotten that luck...
Martha: "It's your choice now, you're not the only unfortunate soul here"
Shez: Damn, appealing to sweet tooths, huh? :p
---
Veyle: "Yes, but it's nothing like those other dragons you know. We don't really risk any degeneration so we're able to live without constantly having one in our hands. But it is also an indicator of our living state. As long as it doesn't break, we're not dead."
---
Kamui: "Maybe I could suggest a meeting with Kiara? She's a miracle, this woman."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "Yes, but not into becoming an uncontralable large fox. Well... So far"
---
Ishtar: "As the Goddess of Love, I wish them to keep that happiness then~"
---
-Basically... Bludgeon is a madman that believes doing rituals in whatever way works out-
-They have no actual basis what they'll do will work at all, he just got the idea-
-But as long as Angolmois remains, there is always at least a minimal possibility...-
---
Atalanta: "Surely, they stablished a limit"
---
-They wait for the answer-
...Was she part of a divine lineage without her knowledge? Or is there any possibility that she's under the effects of a curse?
___

Specter: "Come to think of, I should probably visit the Valley again at some point..." (If it at least to check on Reize...)
___

-So they'll either have to try and locate and destroy all remaining Angolmois, or at least shut down Bludgeon's entire operation...-
___

(Even with as much food as I can eat, the amount of orders several here make is beyond too much for any amount of chefs to handle...)
___

Mabel: "I guess technically...?"

It's fine. I have a backup plan.

And that plan is to tackle the Pit.
Best of luck! I think they made it slightly easier in the remake, but it's still more challenging than both of Super's ,at least in my experience.

-it's only one player per team so she is, by default, carrying :V-
---
-she nods-
---
Arlon: "Makes you wonder which one rubbed off on the other..."
-I thought she was playing 2v2 online matches?-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, several! I know Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Growl, Tail Whip, Electro Ball, Spark...)
___

Penny: "What if they simply had the same personalities as they do in the present to begin with?"

---

---
---
------------
-Basically, LOL-
------------
Ophanimon: "Very well" -finally, she places the picture of a black-clad warrior in front of them-

View attachment 391472

Ophanimon: "Alphamon. The leader of the Royal Knights. Wielder of the holy sword Gransalpha. The one who has assigned the "Empty Seat" of the court. The Aloof Hermit, called for that with how her existence was so mysterious for so long, to a point many doubted her existence. And also, the one who puts mayonaisse on her cofee, drinks it, and then call it delicious"

Ophanimon: "Alphamon is the mediator. She keeps most of her opinions to herself, reviewing the points of every party until she makes a choice. It's for that aspect that she is the assigned leader, she is the most objective when it comes to those choices"

Ophanimon: "As I said, she wields a grand holy sword, but she can also summon a creature from another dimension as an innate ability"

Ophanimon: "A great and powerful Digimon named Ouryuumon also lost its life in a battle, and as a last request, wanted her to absorb his data. Since then, she can also summon the larger Ouryuuken, a mythic sword of even greater power"

Jeanne/Scáthach/Luvia/Martha: "........................................" -silent upon the realization this is basically... Byleth on a much bigger size-
------------
TLink: "Paris and Voyager, right? It's nice to meet you two!" :grin:

Medli: "I'm somewhat new here, myself, but is an honor to meet you!" -Bows-

Tetra: "The three of us aren't permanent residents here so much as just visitors." :p
___

-LMAO-

-Ingrid will probably need to discuss any of her findings with those of Medea's and Moon's in order to actually get a lead on Meteora's fate or find any answers pertaining to the mystery...Moon's probably going to call both of them for help with the investigation at some point-
___

.........Dude...

(Oh God, please tell us that Alphamon's on our side! Wait, didn't Ophanimon say that only four of them supported us?! Crap crap crap, this could be seriously bad!)
___

-1 minute remains on the alert system countdown until the facility explodes...-

Specimen 14: -Opening the tram door- "Get aboard!"

-Jenny and Penny hold the door open to ensure it doesn't close on anyone before everyone can board the tram-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Best of luck! I think they made it slightly easier in the remake, but it's still more challenging than both of Super's ,at least in my experience.
I'll get through it. I believe in me.

---
-Basically, LOL-
---

Ophanimon: "Alphamon. The leader of the Royal Knights. Wielder of the holy sword Gransalpha. The one who has assigned the "Empty Seat" of the court. The Aloof Hermit, called for that with how her existence was so mysterious for so long, to a point many doubted her existence. And also, the one who puts mayonaisse on her cofee, drinks it, and then call it delicious"

Ophanimon: "As I said, she wields a grand holy sword, but she can also summon a creature from another dimension as aninnate ability"

Ophanimon: "A great and powerful Digimon named Oryuumon also lost its life in a battle, and as a last request, wanted her to absorb his data. Since then, she can also summon the larger Ouryuuken, a mythic sword of even greater power"

---

Tetra: "The three of us aren't permanent residents here so much as just visitors." :p
___

-LMAO-

-Ingrid will probably need to discuss any of her findings with those of Medea's and Moon's in order to actually get a lead on Meteora's fate or find any answers pertaining to the mystery...Moon's probably going to call both of them for help with the investigation at some point-
___

.........Dude...

(Oh God, please tell us that Alphamon's on our side! Wait, didn't Ophanimon say that only four of them supported us?! Crap crap crap, this could be seriously bad!)
___

-Jenny and Penny hold the door open to ensure it doesn't close on anyone before everyone can board the tram-
Kanna: "I can't wait to play with you two!" :grin:
---
-that would be good-
---
Palutena: "I assume you don't know her stance because unlike the others, she takes her time to analyze things?"
---
-AND EVERYONE GETS IN!-

-I thought she was playing 2v2 online matches?-
___

Sparky: "(Oh, several! I know Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Thunder Wave, Growl, Tail Whip, Electro Ball, Spark...)
___

Penny: "What if they simply had the same personalities as they do in the present to begin with?"
-the game itself is a 2v2 but both sides are only controlled by one player because it's, as the name implies, a tag team fighter-

-think of it like a Marvel vs Capcom game but with one less teammate-
---
Phosphy: "Lots of thunder." :p
---
Arlon: "Also plausible."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll get through it. I believe in me.
It sounds like you've done well at TTYD so far, so I'm sure you'll be able to beat the Pit as well.

What do you think of the game so far, btw?

-the game itself is a 2v2 but both sides are only controlled by one player because it's, as the name implies, a tag team fighter-

-think of it like a Marvel vs Capcom game but with one less teammate-
---
Phosphy: "Lots of thunder." :p
---
Arlon: "Also plausible."
-Huh, I actually had no idea about that part of it's gameplay-

-...I really need to play the game at some point. I've had it for a while lol-
___

Sparky: "(I am an Electric-type Pokemon...)" :lol:
___

-Either way, they still omit important information a lot for usually unjustified reasons- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It sounds like you've done well at TTYD so far, so I'm sure you'll be able to beat the Pit as well.

What do you think of the game so far, btw?
Honestly phenomenal. Nothing else to say.

-Huh, I actually had no idea about that part of it's gameplay-

-...I really need to play the game at some point. I've had it for a while lol-
___

Sparky: "(I am an Electric-type Pokemon...)" :lol:
___

-Either way, they still omit important information a lot for usually unjustified reasons- :V
-maybe lol-
---
Phosphy: "...Makes sense." :p
---
-much to everyone else's annoyance-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Honestly phenomenal. Nothing else to say.
I'm not surprised. :p While Super's probably still my personal favorite, there's a reason why TTYD generally considered the best game in the series and one of the best Mario RPGs. And the remake just adds so much to the game that it's probably the definitive version of it.

Any favorite chapters and/or Partners?

-maybe lol-
---
Phosphy: "...Makes sense." :p
---
-much to everyone else's annoyance-
-I should only maybe play Cross Tag Battle?-

___

Sparky: "(Oh, I also know Volt Tackle!)" -Another electricity-based attack- V
___

Penny: "...How was Juri acting when you and your friends first arrived here? And after M. Bison's demise?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: Damn, appealing to sweet tooths, huh? :p
---
Veyle: "Yes, but it's nothing like those other dragons you know. We don't really risk any degeneration so we're able to live without constantly having one in our hands. But it is also an indicator of our living state. As long as it doesn't break, we're not dead."
---
Kamui: "Maybe I could suggest a meeting with Kiara? She's a miracle, this woman."
Musashi: Is it working~?
---
Lily: "Oh, so that must mean that you must keep yours safe then!"
---
Kiritsugu: "...A miracle?"
Martha: "Well, most people that have come out of her clinic seem to fare better"
...Was she part of a divine lineage without her knowledge? Or is there any possibility that she's under the effects of a curse?
___

Specter: "Come to think of, I should probably visit the Valley again at some point..." (If it at least to check on Reize...)
___

-So they'll either have to try and locate and destroy all remaining Angolmois, or at least shut down Bludgeon's entire operation...-
___

(Even with as much food as I can eat, the amount of orders several here make is beyond too much for any amount of chefs to handle...)
___

Mabel: "I guess technically...?"
Irisviel: "Actually, a similar thing happened to two of her friends"
---
Nitocris: "You should bring Abigail along!" -he hopes he's doing well, the boy sometimes looked too much into trouble-
---
-Indeed, having spies all over the Death's Head trying to find any-
---
Atalanta: "At least, with any sanity"
---
-Eyebrows raised again-

___

-LMAO-

___

.........Dude...

___

---
-that would be good-
---
Palutena: "I assume you don't know her stance because unlike the others, she takes her time to analyze things?"
---
-AND EVERYONE GETS IN!-
Voyager: -Stares at the dragon's pointy ears-
Paris: "...Are you a harpy?"
---
-I agree with Uni-
---
Ophanimon: "She and I are pretty good friends and we converse almost daily, but you'd be right. She has yet to say whatever opinion she has over you all, wether against, in favor or indifferent to you"
---
-THEY ALL RUN THROUGH-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Actually, a similar thing happened to two of her friends"
---
Nitocris: "You should bring Abigail along!" -he hopes he's doing well, the boy sometimes looked too much into trouble-
---
-Indeed, having spies all over the Death's Head trying to find any-
---
Atalanta: "At least, with any sanity"
---
-Eyebrows raised again-
...I have the same questions about those two... -Genuinely concerned for them-
___

Specter: "...Knowing her, she'd probably want to visit my old home dimension at some point. Even if she can't see it..."

-He seriously does. Reize got himself into trouble more than once, including with the Order of No Quarter itself...-
___

-Are they able to locate any?-
___

(Have none of them truly realized how draining it's been on them...?)
___

-Dipper and Mabel still seem to thinking of an answer-

---
-that would be good-
---
---
-AND EVERYONE GETS IN!-
---
-I agree with Uni-
---
Ophanimon: "She and I are pretty good friends and we converse almost daily, but you'd be right. She has yet to say whatever opinion she has over you all, wether against, in favor or indifferent to you"
---
-THEY ALL RUN THROUGH-
TLink/Tetra: "..."
___

-But that'll be later on since Moon's dealing with other diplomatic stuff as well as trying to help out Chaldea with the war with the Alliance. Until then, Moon and the others still talk with Eclipsa when need be in hopes of finding more potential leads on the case, as well as answers about Eclipsa's own alignment since regardless of what they know thus far, she's still set for a trial-

-In the meantime, how are Ata and Blake at this point in the museum trip?-
___

S-So we don't even know if she's still assessing Chaldea or already has an opinion on us... :urg:

___

-Once everyone's onboard, Specimen 14 slams their fist on the button to activate the tram, which immediately speeds away on the track as the explosions start to occur throughout GL Labs and the adjacent Doll House facility-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Artoria's own, in fact-
---
Taiga: "Okay, seems we need a break now!"
---
Monika: "Then we can arrange that"
---
Boudica: "And you're in good luck, it's about to be ready" :)
---
-Which means this must have been a significant person to Neo-

-In fact Kimberly has the sharp tips of her bow on Rita's neck who is sweating-
---
-Of course they would-
Lindy: "Well, now this seems like an interesting new artifact"

-So what will Ingrid do?-
---
-Alain is already running, worried for his friends!-

Tiki: And I doubt she'll tell us how.
-Nap time for the Totodile!-

Would you like a bowl of it, Burrito?

-Boudica confused by the Bidoof's name?-

(What'd you say your name was again?)

Moon: "Do you truly have nothing to say for ruining their lives? Nor those of countless others across millions of planets...?" -Glaring coldly-
___

Berdly: "A magic crystal that casts a shadow, but itself is entirely invisible! Incredible!"
___

-The others follow Alain, even if Tetra thinks this is a bad idea or that it's too late to save them if they're in there...-

-They might need the help of someone who can open portals to get rid of her...-
-perhaps so...-

-she seems to have nothing to say...-
---
-probably go see Mirei, fully expecting vague non-answers :V-
---
Azura: "Alain! What are you doing?!"

-she would notice that one eye is open-

-so while one half of his brain is asleep, he's noticing her set him down somewhere to rest and seems to trust her enough to let her do it....-

(This is based on how real crocodilians sleep; they shut down only half of their brain to keep watch of their surroundings, swapping sides when one is rested enough)
(Isn't nature cool?)

-there's more to life than just eating and training after all; they should go do something more entertaining-

Very well. We'll see just what this body is capable of.

[Really?!]
-happy gopher excited for breakfast-

[So who is this man? Seems to be quite elegant himself.]

-dab-
Translation: "I am Ultra Fishbunjin 3000"

-sounds like Mirei alright :V-

-unfortunately neither Knightmon nor Peppino are in any position to call upon anyone that could do so....but is Tiki?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm not surprised. :p While Super's probably still my personal favorite, there's a reason why TTYD generally considered the best game in the series and one of the best Mario RPGs. And the remake just adds so much to the game that it's probably the definitive version of it.

Any favorite chapters and/or Partners?
That's like asking someone to pick their favorite children. That's messed up, dude :4pacman:

Musashi: Is it working~?
---
Lily: "Oh, so that must mean that you must keep yours safe then!"
---
Kiritsugu: "...A miracle?"
Martha: "Well, most people that have come out of her clinic seem to fare better"
Shez: Totally. :p
---
Veyle: "I... buried mine centuries ago, actually. I don't ever want to turn into a dragon. But it doesn't matter how far apart I am from it."
---
Kamui: "Myself included."

-I should only maybe play Cross Tag Battle?-

___

Sparky: "(Oh, I also know Volt Tackle!)" -Another electricity-based attack- V
___

Penny: "...How was Juri acting when you and your friends first arrived here? And after M. Bison's demise?"
-I don't know the game lol-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, that sounds cool." :p
---
Arlon: "She is very... consistent, to be frank."

-having Shuten and Chachazero prevented her from really feeling down-

---
-I agree with Uni-
---
---
-THEY ALL RUN THROUGH-
___

-But that'll be later on since Moon's dealing with other diplomatic stuff as well as trying to help out Chaldea with the war with the Alliance. Until then, Moon and the others still talk with Eclipsa when need be in hopes of finding more potential leads on the case, as well as answers about Eclipsa's own alignment since regardless of what they know thus far, she's still set for a trial-

___

S-So we don't even know if she's still assessing Chaldea or already has an opinion on us... :urg:
___

-Once everyone's onboard, Specimen 14 slams their fist on the button to activate the tram, which immediately speeds away on the track as the explosions start to occur throughout GL Labs and the adjacent Doll House facility-
Kanna: "Not quite. I'm a dragon!" :b:
---
-really enjoying their trip-
---
Palu: "Keep us in touch once she does have a viewpoint. And be honest about it."
---
-CAN THEY MAKE IT OUT IN TIME?!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's like asking someone to pick their favorite children. That's messed up, dude :4pacman:
Now that you mention it...yikes, that's true. :4pacman:

Vivan and Bobbery are the best partners though.

-I don't know the game lol-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, that sounds cool." :p
---
Arlon: "She is very... consistent, to be frank."

-having Shuten and Chachazero prevented her from really feeling down-
-Have you not played it much or not at all?-

-Either way, how long does Ruby end up playing Cross Tag Battle?-
___

-That must've been the move he used to tackle some of the combat drones while surrounded by electricity, right?-
___

Penny: "...Well, at least she has not gotten any worse?" :lol:

-More so after Ingrid called her out...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now that you mention it...yikes, that's true. :4pacman:

Vivan and Bobbery are the best partners though.
Anyway, I conquered the Pit.

Ms. Mowz is really funny

-Have you not played it much or not at all?-

-Either way, how long does Ruby end up playing Cross Tag Battle?-
___

-That must've been the move he used to tackle some of the combat drones while surrounded by electricity, right?-
___

Penny: "...Well, at least she has not gotten any worse?" :lol:

-More so after Ingrid called her out...-
-not at all lmao-

-about two hours-
---
Phosphy: "That was the tackle, right?"
---
-Juri can't believe Ingrid's words have gotten to her...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Nap time for the Totodile!-

Would you like a bowl of it, Burrito?

-Boudica confused by the Bidoof's name?-
-perhaps so...-

-so while one half of his brain is asleep, he's noticing her set him down somewhere to rest and seems to trust her enough to let her do it....-

(This is based on how real crocodilians sleep; they shut down only half of their brain to keep watch of their surroundings, swapping sides when one is rested enough)
(Isn't nature cool?)

-there's more to life than just eating and training after all; they should go do something more entertaining-

Very well. We'll see just what this body is capable of.

[Really?!]

Awesome
-So he'd be able to see that she's quite kind to him-
---
-Something like to go watch some TV!-
---
-So, would they move to do that?-
---
-Not really, if anything she finds it cute-
Boudica: "Really. Just wait a little" :)
---
Frankenstein: "Roman! His name!"
(What'd you say your name was again?)

Moon: "Do you truly have nothing to say for ruining their lives? Nor those of countless others across millions of planets...?" -Glaring coldly-
___

Berdly: "A magic crystal that casts a shadow, but itself is entirely invisible! Incredible!"
___

-The others follow Alain, even if Tetra thinks this is a bad idea or that it's too late to save them if they're in there...-

-They might need the help of someone who can open portals to get rid of her...-
---
---
-dab-

-unfortunately neither Knightmon nor Peppino are in any position to call upon anyone that could do so....but is Tiki?-
Rita: "...I blame my father's raising?"
Kimberly: "You could have gotten out of Master Vile's vicious raising once you grew, yet you chose not to!"
---
Lindy: "Seems like we'll have to do quite the studies to decipher it then"

-Thus, Ingrid would soon arrive at the website Mirei resides in, the Digi-Lab-
1719268884256.png

-To her surprise though, Mirei is not there, nor are Angewomon or LadyDevimon, rather a beaten up and exhausted Sistermon Ciel with eyes devoid of light and tattered clothes was on the seat at the center-
-Anyone would have sympathy for her, had they not known what she did during Halloweeen-
---
Alain: "I must see if my friends are there!"

-She is. Currently, she's starting to silently prey to her mother, the Divine Dragon Naga, to assist her by opening a gate to another realm from there-
...I have the same questions about those two... -Genuinely concerned for them-
___

Specter: "...Knowing her, she'd probably want to visit my old home dimension at some point. Even if she can't see it..."

-He seriously does. Reize got himself into trouble more than once, including with the Order of No Quarter itself...-
___

-Are they able to locate any?-
___

(Have none of them truly realized how draining it's been on them...?)
___

-Dipper and Mabel still seem to thinking of an answer-
Merlin: "One became a large gold dragon, the other a large gold bat!"
---
Nitocris: "I guess her senses would still adjust to the place..."

-And even Shovel Knight, though that was solved more easily-
---
-On the least, Starscream would do something useful by telling Octane-
Octane: You're seriously aiding to this?!
Starscream: Unicron!
Octane: Aye, fair.
---
Atalanta: "I doubt if they got away with it this far..."
---
-And Amy and Chrono wait-
Shez: Totally. :p
---
Veyle: "I... buried mine centuries ago, actually. I don't ever want to turn into a dragon. But it doesn't matter how far apart I am from it."
---
Kamui: "Myself included."
Musashi: Heh~ -they keep eating-
---
Lily: "Oh. Um, I hope nothing breaks it down there..."
---
Martha: "Hurting more people by trying to evade the issue, you should have shame"
Kiritsugu: "..."
___

___

___

---
---
Palu: "Keep us in touch once she does have a viewpoint. And be honest about it."
---
Paris asked Medli tho
---
-Indeed they are doing so-
---
Ophanimon: "Don't worry, I plan to. In fact I'll tell her a bit about what I'll see here"
---
-WHAT UNI ASKED-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Paris asked Medli tho
I'm dumb. Ignore what she said then.

She definitely noticed Voyager's staring tho :V

Musashi: Heh~ -they keep eating-
---
Lily: "Oh. Um, I hope nothing breaks it down there..."
---
Martha: "Hurting more people by trying to evade the issue, you should have shame"
Kiritsugu: "..."
-how Draco?-
---
Veyle: "Nothing should. Only my death can break it. And only I can use it so to others, it's useless even if it's found."
---
Kamui: "Stop being silent."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "One became a large gold dragon, the other a large gold bat!"
---
Nitocris: "I guess her senses would still adjust to the place..."

-And even Shovel Knight, though that was solved more easily-
---
-On the least, Starscream would do something useful by telling Octane-
Octane: You're seriously aiding to this?!
Starscream: Unicron!
Octane: Aye, fair.
---
Atalanta: "I doubt if they got away with it this far..."
---
-And Amy and Chrono wait-
Are either of them able to transform into such forms under other circumstances?
___

Specter: "It's...taken some time for her to adapt...But she's made good progress thanks to Kanna's help."

-It didn't help that Reize also mistook for a Shovel Knight for the Black Knight, challenged Plague Knight regardless of thinking he was a famous hero for advice, and thought that the Enchantress was an outright ally- :V
___

-It speaks that volumes that even Starscream doesn't want to risk taking any of chance of letting Unicron somehow being revived...-
___

(...That has to be the case...) -Sighs-
___

-And I' never really decided how much Dipper and Mabel's parents actually know about supernatural and magic stuff in this RP, so I'll probably go with them knowing about some of it but not the most dangerous aspects of their or Chaldea's adventures- :V

Anyway, I conquered the Pit.

Ms. Mowz is really funny
Yo, nice! Congrats! What did you think of it?

As are the other partners' reactions to her. Plus, she's quite helpful in several levels of the Pit and effective against a few specific enemy types

-not at all lmao-

-about two hours-
---
Phosphy: "That was the tackle, right?"
---
-Juri can't believe Ingrid's words have gotten to her...-
-Quitting online for the day when she feels tired?-

-Or does she pass out before even shutting down the game?-
___

-Sparky nods-

Sparky: "(It's like a stronger but less fast version of Quick Attack!)"
___

-And yet, they very much did...-

(Isn't nature cool?)

[Really?!]
Awesome
-So he'd be able to see that she0s quite kind to him-

(Image is broken, but I've heard that crocodilians do that. An awesome but scary thing lmao)

-Totodile's thoughts on this?-

I-In the meantime, let's go find a table to sit at!

---
---
---
Paris asked Medli tho
---
---
Ophanimon: "Don't worry, I plan to. In fact I'll tell her a bit about what I'll see here"
---
-WHAT UNI ASKED-
-I should've guessed since she's a bird lol-

Medli: "Oh, n-no, I'm actually a Rito! A species that shares many traits with birds from Dragon Roost Island!"
___

-While some of the magic spells turned out to be bizarre, most of them along with all of the history and fossils here have proven fascinating-
___

-Sigh of relief- Th-Thank you, Ophanimon..
___

-The tunnel the tram travels through is shaken badly by quakes, and hte group can see a flash of bright white light from the explosions catching up to them...But However narrowly, the tram manages to get to a secondary station about a mile away!-

-The station itself has exit door that leads to the surface, surrounded by a conrete wall, which Specimen 14 opens-

Steven: "Are we safe?"

Garnet: "The base was malfunctioning, but it didn't contain any explosive devices. I think we're out of range..." -Using her Future Vision to try and confirm-

---
---
-dab-

Kimberly: "You could have gotten out of Master Vile's vicious raising once you grew, yet you chose not to!"
---

View attachment 391504
-To her surprise though, Mirei is not there, nor are Angewomon or LadyDevimon, rather a beaten up and exhausted Sistermon Ciel with eyes devoid of light and tattered clothes was on the seat at the center-
-Anyone would have sympathy for her, had they not known what she did during Halloweeen-
---
Moon: "For all the damage you've done and your utter lack of remorse, that's hardly an excuse..."
___

Noelle: "I'd love to help study it if you could the assistance!"

Ralsei: "Do you want to hold on to it for now, or do you want to have Seam take a look at ifrist?"
___

Tetra: "And how do you expect to get there in time?! That building looks like it's about to explode!"

-Queen Vanessa is unaware of this ,and commands various statues that she cursed and brought to life to try and attack Tiki-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yo, nice! Congrats! What did you think of it?

As are the other partners' reactions to her. Plus, she's quite helpful in several levels of the Pit and effective against a few specific enemy types
It sure was a Pit. And it sure had Trials. Bonetail was fun.

And by the time it took for you to reply, GUESS WHO I ****ING BEAT?!

-Quitting online for the day when she feels tired?-

-Or does she pass out before even shutting down the game?-
___

-Sparky nods-

Sparky: "(It's like a stronger but less fast version of Quick Attack!)"
___

-And yet, they very much did...-
-she quits and fell asleep on the couch-
---
Phosphora: "Trading speed for power... I see."
---
-it annoys her...-

-dab-

---

---

-She is. Currently, she's starting to silently prey to her mother, the Divine Dragon Naga, to assist her by opening a gate to another realm from there-
Moon: "For all the damage you've done and your utter lack of remorse, that's hardly an excuse..."
___

Ralsei: "Do you want to hold on to it for now, or do you want to have Seam take a look at ifrist?"
___

Tetra: "And how do you expect to get there in time?! That building looks like it's about to explode!"

-Queen Vanessa is unaware of this ,and commands various statues that she cursed and brought to life to try and attack Tiki-
-nothing could be...-
---
Ingrid: "Huh..." -pokes Ciel-
---
Azura: "You mustn't cast your life aside for this. We already have people sent for this." -she's working with Rulers so she's liklely informed-

Roman: "Roman Torchwick's the name, being classy is my game." :p

Paris asked Medli tho
---
---
---
-WHAT UNI ASKED-

Medli: "Oh, n-no, I'm actually a Rito! A species that shares many traits with birds from Dragon Roost Island!"
___

-While some of the magic spells turned out to be bizarre, most of them along with all of the history and fossils here have proven fascinating-
___

___

-The tunnel the tram travels through is shaken badly by quakes, and hte group can see a flash of bright white light from the explosions catching up to them...But However narrowly, the tram manages to get to a secondary station about a mile away!-

-The station itself has exit door that leads to the surface, surrounded by a conrete wall, which Specimen 14 opens-

Garnet: "The base was malfunctioning, but it didn't contain any explosive devices. I think we're out of range..." -Using her Future Vision to try and confirm-
Kanna: "...Are you looking at me, Voyager?"
---
-and these two are intrigued by so much of it...-
---
Palutena: "That's good to hear." :)
---
-they would barely make it out because it's a cooler shot? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It sure was a Pit. And it sure had Trials. Bonetail was fun.

And by the time it took for you to reply, GUESS WHO I ****ING BEAT?!
The Two Shadows + Doopliss? :V

Jokes aside, congratulations again, because I'm guessing it was the final boss. :p

-she quits and fell asleep on the couch-
---
Phosphora: "Trading speed for power... I see."
---
-it annoys her...-
-Yang returns from her date with Blake and sees that Ruby passed out on the couch- :p
___

-But he also knows another attack with the opposite effects!-
___

-Juri's thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Two Shadows + Doopliss? :V

Jokes aside, congratulations again, because I'm guessing it was the final boss. :p
Hell yeah! What a great game, honestly.

-Yang returns from her date with Blake and sees that Ruby passed out on the couch- :p
___

-But he also knows another attack with the opposite effects!-
___

-Juri's thoughts?-
Yang: "...Cute..."
---
-what a smart knowledgeable fellow...-
---
Juri: I hate that her thoughts are getting to me...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hell yeah! What a great game, honestly.
Then congrats on beating the final boss! It's easily one of the toughest battle not just in the game, but also any Mario RPG, again, and a fantastic ending battle to the game.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! As much as I like Super's story and characters, TTYD is probably where the character writing peaked, and is definitely where the entire Paper Mario series' gameplay was at it's best.

What are some of your thoughts on the game?

Yang: "...Cute..."
---
-what a smart knowledgeable fellow...-
---
Juri: I hate that her thoughts are getting to me...
-Looks like everyone including Ruby herself had a fun, but also tiring day-
___

-Does Phosphora have any advice for the Pokemon based the knowledge of the moves he currently knows?-
___

-But that's mostly because Ingrid's assessment was right?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Then congrats on beating the final boss! It's easily one of the toughest battle not just in the game, but also any Mario RPG, again, and a fantastic ending battle to the game.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! As much as I like Super's story and characters, TTYD is probably where the character writing peaked, and is definitely where the entire Paper Mario series' gameplay was at it's best.

What are some of your thoughts on the game?
I've always liked stuff like Mario & Luigi's combat (it's the example I throw because it's the first series I've played this sort of interactive combat system with), so seeing just how much TTYD expanded on it in ways no other Mario RPG has really come close to matching was really fun.

Each chapter had its own spice and it really made for a crazy adventure all around. The buildup to the final boss was incredible too. Everything felt awesome... but I'm not quite done yet. Remake spared no expanses and actually has some unique superbosses.

Maybe I'll clear those... maybe...

Definitely one of the better games I've tried in years.

-Looks like everyone including Ruby herself had a fun, but also tiring day-
___

-Does Phosphora have any advice for the Pokemon based the knowledge of the moves he currently knows?-
___

-But that's mostly because Ingrid's assessment was right?-
-pretty much, yeah-
---
-this whole thing is new to her so not really...-
---
-yeah...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've always liked stuff like Mario & Luigi's combat (it's the example I throw because it's the first series I've played this sort of interactive combat system with), so seeing just how much TTYD expanded on it in ways no other Mario RPG has really come close to matching was really fun.

Each chapter had its own spice and it really made for a crazy adventure all around. The buildup to the final boss was incredible too. Everything felt awesome... but I'm not quite done yet. Remake spared no expanses and actually has some unique superbosses.

Maybe I'll clear those... maybe...

Definitely one of the better games I've tried in years.
Yeah, you can see the influence this game had on the Mario & Luigi series, not to mention a f ew other turn-based RPGs as well. This game and Paper Mario were where it really all started, but The Thousand Year Door was what mastered the style of gameplay, imo.

Oh yeah, I'm aware of the superbosses. I just haven't gotten far enough into the remake to even get the ability to fight the new ones yet. I'll probably try to fight them after clearing or nearly clearing the main storyline.

And yeah, the scene of the Shadow Queen's revival, her seemingly killing Grodus after revealing that she answers to no one (contrary to Beldam's claims as part of her efforts in reviving her master) her possession of Peach and everyone across the world that Mario and co. have met and helped out shouting out their support of and faith to the in Mario to Crystal Stars give them a power boost and a second wind (along with Peach herself doing the same) made for an absolutely incredible finale to a game that's IMO already chock full of great stories and settings per chapter. Not to menion the music. Holy ****, all the songs in the OST during the last few scenes and battles are phenomenal. It's OST is proably tied with, if not above Super's as the best in the series. I feel like this game's OST influenced Toby Fox on a lot of Undertale's OST as well, particularly several of the boss themes.

Whether you tackle the superbosses or not or just go back for some additional side-quests and post game stuff, though, I hope you enjoy the rest of the game as well!

-pretty much, yeah-
---
-this whole thing is new to her so not really...-
---
-yeah...-
-Yang's thoughts?-
___

-Does Phosphora mention this?-
___

-That was half the problem, then: Ingrid's words didn't just hurt Juri emotionally, there also didn't seem to be many, if any valid arguments that she was wrong...-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Awesome
-So he'd be able to see that she0s quite kind to him-
---
-Something like to go watch some TV!-
---
-So, would they move to do that?-
---
---

---

View attachment 391504
---

(Image is broken, but I've heard that crocodilians do that. An awesome but scary thing lmao)

___

___

-nothing could be...-
---
---
Azura: "You mustn't cast your life aside for this. We already have people sent for this." -she's working with Rulers so she's liklely informed-

-indeed....which is surprising to him....-
(Odd, it is completely visible on my end; it's Totodile's Sleep sprite)

-seems they're all eager to see him fight, so yeah-

-patient and polite gopher-

[Roman, huh. So he acts on her memories?]

-did the Frogges react?-

???: <"Unauthorized personnel detected!">

<State identification!>

-intervenes and attacks at the statues-

-rushes and leaps to grab and drag Vanessa to ground level-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Whether you tackle the superbosses or not or just go back for some additional side-quests and post game stuff, though, I hope you enjoy the rest of the game as well!
I'll probably lay low because I did spend almost my entire vacation on just this game lmao.

The superbosses may have to wait, but I might chip away and grind for a few level ups before that. Really proud of managing to do Bonetail first try tho.

-Yang's thoughts?-
___

-Does Phosphora mention this?-
___

-That was half the problem, then: Ingrid's words didn't just hurt Juri emotionally, there also didn't seem to be many, if any valid arguments that she was wrong...-
Yang: Awwwwww~
---
Phosphy: "Well, you certainly know how to make the best of what you can do... makes me wonder what else you could learn."
---
-she really wants to ignore Ingrid's callout...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll probably lay low because I did spend almost my entire vacation on just this game lmao.

The superbosses may have to wait, but I might chip away and grind for a few level ups before that. Really proud of managing to do Bonetail first try tho.
If ya had fun and didn't miss out on anything else stuff you had planned, then that's what matters. But yeah, I'd probably want to take a break from the game or any video game after that as well lol.

Bonetail was pretty much the only true superboss in the original game. And holy crap, nice job defeating Bonetail on your first try. I'm not sure how tough she's considered compared to the new superbosses, but she's definitely still up there in difficulty.

Yang: Awwwwww~
---
Phosphy: "Well, you certainly know how to make the best of what you can do... makes me wonder what else you could learn."
---
-she really wants to ignore Ingrid's callout...-
-It makes Yang glad and relieved to see Ruby being so happy and optimistic again?-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure, myself...)"
___

-But can't?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If ya had fun and didn't miss out on anything else stuff you had planned, then that's what matters. But yeah, I'd probably want to take a break from the game or any video game after that as well lol.

Bonetail was pretty much the only true superboss in the original game. And holy crap, nice job defeating Bonetail on your first try. I'm not sure how tough she's considered compared to the new superbosses, but she's definitely still up there in difficulty.
Yeah, still a phenomenal game even if I have yet to 100% it, but it was such a good time so far. I really love it.

-It makes Yang glad and relieved to see Ruby being so happy and optimistic again?-
___

Sparky: "(I'm not sure, myself...)"
___

-But can't?-
-IT SURE DOES-
---
Phosphy: "Only one way to find out!" :p
---
-she really can't...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, still a phenomenal game even if I have yet to 100% it, but it was such a good time so far. I really love it.
Best of luck on getting 100% on it!

-IT SURE DOES-
---
Phosphy: "Only one way to find out!" :p
---
-she really can't...-
-Especially after everything she went through in the Ever After...-
___

Sparky: "(Keep training and leveling up?)"
___

-Shuten cheering her up and offering her advice helped out for the most part, but with her identity crisis following Bison's death and the few strong morals she has left such as utterly refusing to harm children, part of knows that for once, Ingrid isn't wrong in the slightest...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Best of luck on getting 100% on it!

-Especially after everything she went through in the Ever After...-
___

Sparky: "(Keep training and leveling up?)"
___

-Shuten cheering her up and offering her advice helped out for the most part, but with her identity crisis following Bison's death and the few strong morals she has left such as utterly refusing to harm children, part of knows that for once, Ingrid isn't wrong in the slightest...-
Thanks...

-she totally deserved this-
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah!" And also the Internet. :p
---
-but Shuten is there to remind her she's not alone... so maybe it's not all bad-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-seems they're all eager to see him fight, so yeah-

(Yeah, the sleeping Totodile is visible to me too)
Artoria: "Have a good sleep then" :) -she turns off the lights-
---
Taiga: "Let's go watch some movie~!" -The Lion King, which totally won't inspire him-
---
-And so they move to the training room-
da Vinci: "Oh, so to drones already?"
---
Boudica: "Go ahead, I'll have some for you ready" :) -kind lady-
---
Moriarty: "He was someone who helped her before we met"
___

___

-nothing could be...-
---
---
-did the Frogges react?-

<State identification!>

Kimberly: "The only reason why I have yet to cleave this arrow is because I don't know if to do it now or to give an audience what they wanted!"
-Rita just gulped down, all these threats being serious-
---
Lindy: "Nothing says the latter can't be done. Though I'll go see him myself too!"

Sistermon Ciel: "...H-H-Hi... W-We're in charge here while Mirei Mikagura is a little busy..."
---
Alain: "I don't know, and I know I can't just die to leave my kingdom without a ruler, but they've done so much for my people and me, I must see if they're safe!"
Nanoha: Is that how I always act?

-Good, because Tiki needs a bit of time-
Are either of them able to transform into such forms under other circumstances?
___

Specter: "It's...taken some time for her to adapt...But she's made good progress thanks to Kanna's help."

-It didn't help that Reize also mistook for a Shovel Knight for the Black Knight, challenged Plague Knight regardless of thinking he was a famous hero for advice, and thought that the Enchantress was an outright ally- :V
___

-It speaks that volumes that even Starscream doesn't want to risk taking any of chance of letting Unicron somehow being revived...-
___

(...That has to be the case...) -Sighs-
___

-And I' never really decided how much Dipper and Mabel's parents actually know about supernatural and magic stuff in this RP, so I'll probably go with them knowing about some of it but not the most dangerous aspects of their or Chaldea's adventures- :V
Merlin: "Sure, but not gold in color or uncotrolable"
---
Nitocris: "Then you might not need to be concerned about her going"

-He needs some better sense of direction and social tact- :V
---
Octane: "Hey guys, I think something suspicious could be in that direction"
Astrotrain: "I swear, if it's Bludgeon..."
---
Atalanta: "Moreso on little Miyu..."
---
-That's about as I expected- :V
-how Draco?-
---
Veyle: "Nothing should. Only my death can break it. And only I can use it so to others, it's useless even if it's found."
---
Kamui: "Stop being silent."
-Delighted with the high carb deliciousness-
---
Lily: "Okay, I'll trust you in that it's safe then"
---
Kiritsugu: "...What do you even want me to say?"

___

___

___

---
---
---
Paris: "Sounds similar enough..."
Voyager: "Pointy ears!"
---
-Indeed, Mewni has quite the rich history with the accomplishments of its queens-
---
Ophanimon: "Although I already told you a few things so you're prepared a little bit just in case!"
Jeanne: "Yes... We really can't understimate Alphamon"
---
Sakura: "I think we did... But Spooky-san..."
Mordred: "Well, it's not like she died again"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Sure, but not gold in color or uncotrolable"
---
Nitocris: "Then you might not need to be concerned about her going"

-He needs some better sense of direction and social tact- :V
---
Octane: "Hey guys, I think something suspicious could be in that direction"
Astrotrain: "I swear, if it's Bludgeon..."
---
Atalanta: "Moreso on little Miyu..."
---
-That's about as I expected- :V
Do you have any clues as to whether or not it's a magic aliment? If they can normally assume similar forms, they might simply be sick or overloaded with magic.
___

Specter: "I'll have to ask her and Oui..."

-That's an understatement, but at least the ending of Shovel of Hope and Plague of Shadows implies that he's at least finally aware of who the other heroes are and went on to help them- :p
___

-Would Aquamarine hear this as well?-
___

(...Should we check on how the kitchen staff is doing?)
___

Mabel: "They might only know about some of the dangerous stuff...?" :lol:

Thanks...

-she totally deserved this-
---
Phosphy: "Heck yeah!" And also the Internet. :p
---
-but Shuten is there to remind her she's not alone... so maybe it's not all bad-
Hey, are you okay?

-Yang's thoughts?-
___

-Power of the internet searches and Pokemon databases!-
___

-Not to mention that Chachazero's there for her as well...-

(Yeah, the sleeping Totodile is visible to me too)
Artoria: "Have a good sleep then" :) -she turns off the lights-

Boudica: "Go ahead, I'll have some for you ready" :) -kind lady-
(Never mind, the image loaded now. Not sure why it wasn't working earlier. Might've had something to do with the forums having lag and slow loading times in general. Very much a cute sprite of Totodile.)

-Which allows the Totodile to nap?-

Thanks, Boudica! -Waves at the Rider as she walks over to find a table to sit at-

---
---
---
---
-Indeed, Mewni has quite the rich history with the accomplishments of its queens-
---
Ophanimon: "Although I already told you a few things so you're prepared a little bit just in case!"
---
Medli: "I do not believe I've heard of Harpies before. Are they also a race that shares many traits with birds?"
___

-From it's complicated founding, to the various Queens who've innovated magic, culture and technology, to several Queens' attempts to unite mewmans and monsters, to the various spells used by mages and Mewni society throughout the past several centuries...The kingdom and dimension as a whole have proven to be a fascinating one rich with history and magic knowledge-
___

I-I'd really rather we not end up in a conflict with her especially... :urg:
___

-Actually, yeah, that's fair enough- :V

-That being said, while the GL Labs facilities are destroyed early on in the meltdown, resulting in the group very narrowly escaping it, the mansion itself is still standing-

-...Excpet now, it's visibly violenting shaking as though it and it alone were being hit by an earthquake, and cracks throughout the tall mansion's structure started to form as multiple beams of light started to shine out from them, the beams shifting direction before being cut off or disappearing before the next several beams of light appeared with the same effects-

-nothing could be...-
---
---
-did the Frogges react?-

<State identification!>

Kimberly: "The only reason why I have yet to cleave this arrow is because I don't know if to do it now or to give an audience what they wanted!"
---
Lindy: "Nothing says the latter can't be done. Though I'll go see him myself too!"

Sistermon Ciel: "...H-H-Hi... W-We're in charge here while Mirei Mikagura is a little busy..."
---
Alain: "I don't know, and I know I can't just die to leave my kingdom without a ruler, but they've done so much for my people and me, I must see if they're safe!"

-Whoops, sorry! I forgot to have them reply last time!-

(Ultra Fishbunjin...) :surprised:

(What's the "3000" part of your name for? Are you secretly part-robot?)

-After so many years of trying to conquer Earth, nearly succeeding at times, being under Drakkon's thumb for several more, and finally, regaining control over her empire and seemingly finally having a shot at conquering even more planets at her leisure...
___

Ralsei: "You wish to travel to the Dark World?"
___

-Before anyone could think of a solution, everyone would see bright lights shine throughout the mansion...-

-The majority of the statues are destroyed by the Knightmon's attacks while the few that aren't are stalled, buying Tiki some time, while Queen Vanessa is successfully grabbed-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moriarty: "He was someone who helped her before we met"
Roman: "Understatement. I took a pivotal role in making her realize her true self." :p

-did the Frogges react?-

<State identification!>

---

---

(Ultra Fishbunjin...) :surprised:

(What's the "3000" part of your name for? Are you secretly part-robot?)

-After so many years of trying to conquer Earth, nearly succeeding at times, being under Drakkon's thumb for several more, and finally, regaining control over her empire and seemingly finally having a shot at conquering even more planets at her leisure...
___

Ralsei: "You wish to travel to the Dark World?"
___

-Before anyone could think of a solution, everyone would see bright lights shine throughout the mansion...-

-The majority of the statues are destroyed by the Knightmon's attacks while the few that aren't are stalled, buying Tiki some time, while Queen Vanessa is successfully grabbed-
-are they still flying outside the tower? I feel like I don't have anything to do lmao-
---
Ingrid: "Oh really? Where is she? And when will she return? I wish to meet her specifically, not some lackey." -sees the Digimon who sees her as unauthorized personel- "I get that a lot but worry not, I mean no harm. I'm sure Mirei could back me up if she was here."
---
Azura: "It's... too late. Our best hope would be that others saved your friends, Alain..."

---
---
---
Medli: "I do not believe I've heard of Harpies before. Are they also a race that shares many traits with birds?"
___

-From it's complicated founding, to the various Queens who've innovated magic, culture and technology, to several Queens' attempts to unite mewmans and monsters, to the various spells used by mages and Mewni society throughout the past several centuries...The kingdom and dimension as a whole have proven to be a fascinating one rich with history and magic knowledge-
___

___

-That being said, while the GL Labs facilities are destroyed early on in the meltdown, resulting in the group very narrowly escaping it, the mansion itself is still standing-

-...Excpet now, it's visibly violenting shaking ass though it and it alone were being hit by an earthquake, and cracks throughout the tall mansion's structure started to form as multiple beams of light started to shine out from them, the beams shifting direction before being cut off or disappearing before the next several beams of light appeared with the same effects-
Kanna: "Oh, those?" -points at once of them- "That's to show I'm a dragon!" :b:
---
-eventually, they go see if there's a place that serves fish :V-
---
Viridi: Sothis could keep up if she didn't let herself be held back by being in a human host.
---
Ruby: "...I just realized... wouldn't that allow the Specimen who survive to roam free?"

-Delighted with the high carb deliciousness-
---
Lily: "Okay, I'll trust you in that it's safe then"
---
Kiritsugu: "...What do you even want me to say?"
-Shez can tell but won't bother the Beast about it-
---
Veyle: "I'm also half Mage Dragon, so I get to have powerful spells too!" :b:

-would Lily question the shackles on Veyle's ankles? (I assume Somniel clothes so she not barefoot)-
---
Kamui: "Do you care about your family?"

Hey, are you okay?

-Yang's thoughts?-
___

-Power of the internet searches and Pokemon databases!-
___

-Not to mention that Chachazero's there for her as well...-
I guess I didn't sound cheerful enough but I'm really fine.

Just taking time to think about what's my stance on TTYD after beating the main story and Bonetail. And whether or not I should commit to beating the new superbosses in the future.

Yang: Let's get her to bed.
---
-HELL YEAH!-
---
-yeah but she's rarely used- :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I guess I didn't sound cheerful enough but I'm really fine.

Just taking time to think about what's my stance on TTYD after beating the main story and Bonetail. And whether or not I should commit to beating the new superbosses in the future.

Yang: Let's get her to bed.
---
-HELL YEAH!-
---
-yeah but she's rarely used- :V
It's less that it didn't sound cheerful as not all posts need to sound as such and more that I usually associate three or more periods at the end of a sentence as being like the opposite of such.

You did mention that you were essentially probably going to take a break from TTYD after spending a good chunk of your vacation playing it, so that's way more than understandable lmao. Everyone tends to get burned out on games if they mostly play the same one for a while. And wanting to evaluate your overall stance and opinions on the game, I also totally understand that since you literally only just beat the main story yesterday. Whether you decide to tackle the superbosses at some point or not, definitely take a break if you need it.

-Yang carries her sis to the scythe-wielder's bed?-
___

-Both types of technology Sparky will be confused about when introduced to it- :V
___

-Doesn't mean she's not still in the background or hanging out with her in-universe- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "It's... too late. Our best
Unfinished Uni
Do you have any clues as to whether or not it's a magic aliment? If they can normally assume similar forms, they might simply be sick or overloaded with magic.
___

Specter: "I'll have to ask her and Oui..."

-That's an understatement, but at least the ending of Shovel of Hope and Plague of Shadows implies that he's at least finally aware of who the other heroes are and went on to help them- :p
___

-Would Aquamarine hear this as well?-
___

(...Should we check on how the kitchen staff is doing?)
___

Mabel: "They might only know about some of the dangerous stuff...?" :lol:
Irisviel: "Nothing before indicated such, it simply happened to our surprise!"
---
Nitocris: "I wish you good luck"

-True on that- :p
---
-Why not? She and the girls brought the captured Airachnid-
---
Atalanta: "Well, I don't want to meddle either if they're busy..."
---
Amy: "Fair enough..."
-Shez can tell but won't bother the Beast about it-
---
Veyle: "I'm also half Mage Dragon, so I get to have powerful spells too!" :b:

-would Lily question the shackles on Veyle's ankles? (I assume Somniel clothes so she not barefoot)-
---
Kamui: "Do you care about your family?"
-Her thought though?-
---
Lily: "Ah, and I'm a Caster-class Servant myself! ...Uh, are those okay though?" -pointing at the shackles-
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -he does, deep inside, but he has no clue how to express it and is scared they'll get killed by his actions somehow-
___

___

___

-...Excpet now, it's visibly violenting shaking ass though it and it alone were being hit by an earthquake, and cracks throughout the tall mansion's structure started to form as multiple beams of light started to shine out from them, the beams shifting direction before being cut off or disappearing before the next several beams of light appeared with the same effects-
Kanna: "Oh, those?" -points at once of them- "That's to show I'm a dragon!" :b:
---
-eventually, they go see if there's a place that serves fish :V-
---
Ruby: "...I just realized... wouldn't that allow the Specimen who survive to roam free?"
Paris: "They're bird women that eat people"
Voyager: "Dragon?" :O
---
-Fish is meat after all- :V -But yeah, that provided a nice museum trip-
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
Makoto: "...DAMN IT! I didn't think that!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's less that it didn't sound cheerful as not all posts need to sound as such and more that I usually associate three or more periods at the end of a sentence as being like the opposite of such.

You did mention that you were essentially probably going to take a break from TTYD after spending a good chunk of your vacation playing it, so that's way more than understandable lmao. Everyone tends to get burned out on games if they mostly play the same one for a while. And wanting to evaluate your overall stance and opinions on the game, I also totally understand that since you literally only just beat the main story yesterday. Whether you decide to tackle the superbosses at some point or not, definitely take a break if you need it.

-Yang carries her sis to the scythe-wielder's bed?-
___

-Both types of technology Sparky will be confused about when introduced to it- :V
___

-Doesn't mean she's not still in the background or hanging out with her in-universe- :V
I definitely will because I spoiled myself the one boss I already knew (they really don't hide anything about it the moment it's available to fight) and... I am never gonna be able to tackle this (it's literally impossible without Superguards) so I think I'm happy where I am right now lmao

-she so be!-
---
-but will he pick up on them fast?-
---
-SO TRUE-

Unfinished Uni
It is now finished

-Her thought though?-
---
Lily: "Ah, and I'm a Caster-class Servant myself! ...Uh, are those okay though?" -pointing at the shackles-
---
Kiritsugu: "..." -he does, deep inside, but he has no clue how to express it and is scared they'll get killed by his actions somehow-
Shez: Awwww, she likes it~
---
Veyle: "Oh those? Yeah. Dragonstones don't really aid or harm my sanity like other dragons you've seen... but I still need a little help after someone awakened draconic instinct within me. This is what those are for."
---
Kamui: Am I going to have to waste a seal?

Unreplied, Uni
It is now replied

Top Bottom