• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Nothing before indicated such, it simply happened to our surprise!"
---
Nitocris: "I wish you good luck"

-True on that- :p
---
-Why not? She and the girls brought the captured Airachnid-
---
Atalanta: "Well, I don't want to meddle either if they're busy..."
---
Amy: "Fair enough..."
I don't think I could determine anything about their conditions without seeing them directly or knowing more about Servants, and even that's not a guarantee that I could determine the cause or a cure to issue... :urg:
___

Specter: "...Thank you. But for now, we should focus on the Souls here." -Nitocris and the others can tell from Specter Knight's tone that his gratitude was genuine, at least-

We'll see a true sequel to Shovel Knight someday
___

Ytou've lcoated signs of Angolmois in that sector, Octane?
___

(And they do still need to cook and serve food for the majority of Chaldea on a more normal schedule...)
___

Mabel: "...Okay, our parents don't know that much about Chaldea, either..." :urg:

I definitely will because I spoiled myself the one boss I already knew (they really don't hide anything about it the moment it's available to fight) and... I am never gonna be able to tackle this (it's literally impossible without Superguards) so I think I'm happy where I am right now lmao

-she so be!-
---
-but will he pick up on them fast?-
---
-SO TRUE-
Which one is that? I think I know which one you're talking about but I'm still not that far into the remake so I don't know for sure which superboss the game doesn't bother hiding from the player.

-Ruby still fast asleep with a smile as her older sis carries her?-
___

-Sparky has learned a lot about technology since he the medical staff started healing his injuries, so while the exact science behind stuff like internet connections will probably still confuse him for quite a while, he'll still quickly pick up on the basics of computers and websites-
___

-But yeah, despite having friends and Bison finally seemingly being dead, Ingrid's words still weighs on her at times-

Kanna: "Oh, those?" -points at once of them- "That's to show I'm a dragon!" :b:
---
-eventually, they go see if there's a place that serves fish :V-
---
Viridi: Sothis could keep up if she didn't let herself be held back by being in a human host.
---
Ruby: "...I just realized... wouldn't that allow the Specimen who survive to roam free?"
Paris: "They're bird women that eat people"
Voyager: "Dragon?" :O
---
-Fish is meat after all- :V -But yeah, that provided a nice museum trip-
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
Makoto: "...DAMN IT! I didn't think that!"
Medli: "Oh, g-good heavens, no! Rito don't e-eat people! I can assure you we only eat similar foods that humans themselves do. I have never heard of any kind of bird monsters that eat humans and others..."
___

-There's a dockside restaurant that primarily serves seafood...And some of the sides are still corn-based- :V

-Ata and Blake discuss the museum trip over their meals?-
___

-Why is Viridi there?-

-Would Ophanimon also respond to Alphys?-

___

Steven: "Oh crud, d-did we mess up?! What do we do?!" :crazy:

Shouldn't the explosion wipe out most of them?! I think we probably don't have to worry about that, but...!

-Mere seconds later, just as everyone was expecting, the mansion itself is finally destroyed in a massive explosion, wiping out the entire haunted structure...And hundreds of thousands of ghosts could then be seen flying out of the mansion's remains into the night sky, but instead of attacking the town, they were instead all passing on to Heaven, fading away as they flew high into an shining bright glow int the sky-

-At the same time, the sheer power of the explosion made it clear that any physical creatures or entities still within the mansion or GL Labs facility were killed from the blast-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Paris: "They're bird women that eat people"
Voyager: "Dragon?" :O
---
-Fish is meat after all- :V -But yeah, that provided a nice museum trip-
---
Unreplied, Uni
---
Makoto: "...DAMN IT! I didn't think that!"
Medli: "Oh, g-good heavens, no! Rito don't e-eat people! I can assure you we only eat similar foods that humans themselves do. I have never heard of any kind of bird monsters that eat humans and others..."
___

-There's a dockside restaurant that primarily serves seafood...And some of the sides are still corn-based- :V

___

-Why is Viridi there?-

___

Shouldn't the explosion wipe out most of them?! I think we probably don't have to worry about that, but...!

-Mere seconds later, just as everyone was expecting, the mansion itself is finally destroyed in a massive explosion, wiping out the entire haunted structure...And hundreds of thousands of ghosts could then be seen flying out of the mansion's remains into the night sky, but instead of attacking the town, they were instead all passing on to Heaven, fading away as they flew high into an shining bright glow int the sky-

-At the same time, the sheer power of the explosion made it clear that any physical creatures or entities still within the mansion or GL Labs facility were killed from the blast-
Kanna: -nods- "I can show you my dragon form once we get enough room." :p
---
Blake: "Today was nice."
---
-because I forgot it was just the Rulers- :V
-imagine Palu said it instead-
---
Ruby: "...Hopefully I'm wrong..."

Which one is that? I think I know which one you're talking about but I'm still not that far into the remake so I don't know for sure which superboss the game doesn't bother hiding from the player.

-Ruby still fast asleep with a smile as her older sis carries her?-
___

-Sparky has learned a lot about technology since he the medical staff started healing his injuries, so while the exact science behind stuff like internet connections will probably still confuse him for quite a while, he'll still quickly pick up on the basics of computers and websites-
___

-But yeah, despite having friends and Bison finally seemingly being dead, Ingrid's words still weighs on her at times-
[chapter 3 spoilers] The original champion of the Glitz Pit
The other superboss isn't even hinted that before beating the game so it's not that one. (I got the hints, but they don't explicitly say what it is)

-indeed she is!-
---
-and smartphones too!- :p
---
Juri: I hate her so much...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
(Yeah, the sleeping Totodile is visible to me too)
Artoria: "Have a good sleep then" :) -she turns off the lights-
---
Taiga: "Let's go watch some movie~!" -The Lion King, which totally won't inspire him-
---
-And so they move to the training room-
da Vinci: "Oh, so to drones already?"
---
Boudica: "Go ahead, I'll have some for you ready" :) -kind lady-
---
Moriarty: "He was someone who helped her before we met"

Kimberly: "The only reason why I have yet to cleave this arrow is because I don't know if to do it now or to give an audience what they wanted!"
-Rita just gulped down, all these threats being serious-
---

Sistermon Ciel: "...H-H-Hi... W-We're in charge here while Mirei Mikagura is a little busy..."
---

-Good, because Tiki needs a bit of time-
(Never mind, the image loaded now. Not sure why it wasn't working earlier. Might've had something to do with the forums having lag and slow loading times in general. Very much a cute sprite of Totodile.)

-Which allows the Totodile to nap?-

Thanks, Boudica! -Waves at the Rider as she walks over to find a table to sit at-

___

-...Excpet now, it's visibly violenting shaking ass

-Whoops, sorry! I forgot to have them reply last time!-

(Ultra Fishbunjin...) :surprised:

(What's the "3000" part of your name for? Are you secretly part-robot?)

-After so many years of trying to conquer Earth, nearly succeeding at times, being under Drakkon's thumb for several more, and finally, regaining control over her empire and seemingly finally having a shot at conquering even more planets at her leisure...
___

-The majority of the statues are destroyed by the Knightmon's attacks while the few that aren't are stalled, buying Tiki some time, while Queen Vanessa is successfully grabbed-

Roman: "Understatement. I took a pivotal role in making her realize her true self." :p

-are they still flying outside the tower? I feel like I don't have anything to do lmao-
---
Ingrid: "Oh really? Where is she? And when will she return? I wish to meet her specifically, not some lackey." -sees the Digimon who sees her as unauthorized personel- "I get that a lot but worry not, I mean no harm. I'm sure Mirei could back me up if she was here."
-he naps, swapping which eye is open after time-

-the classic or the "live action"? :V-
-kidding, of course classic-
-he definitely sees a bit of himself in Simba, but thinks he could just take on Scar himself without getting bigger :V-

I need more active targets to really get a feel for my abilities.

-she sits at the table-

[Ah?]
-seems intrigued at this backstory-

-the mention of "being part-robot" makes him think of his "brother" Mechabunjin, causing the normally expressionless creature to silently cry-

<Second request; state identification!>

-can tell Tiki is trying something and stands by to shield-

-drags Vanessa down with a piledriver-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
[chapter 3 spoilers] The original champion of the Glitz Pit
The other superboss isn't even hinted that before beating the game so it's not that one. (I got the hints, but they don't explicitly say what it is)

-indeed she is!-
---
-and smartphones too!- :p
---
Juri: I hate her so much...
{The Prince Mush fight not being kept a secret makes sense, since the Glitz Pit is a public fighting competition. It's awesome that they actually added a proper fight with him..
If the Pit of 100 Trials was tough for me in the original already...Yeah, this is gonna be a tough battle for me when I get there lmao.

-Yeah, Yang can tell Ruby enjoyed the day off as well-
___

-Given all that the Pikachu's learning about tech so far, he might ask for a smartphone himself- :V
___

-And ingrid probably doesn't care?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
{The Prince Mush fight not being kept a secret makes sense, since the Glitz Pit is a public fighting competition. It's awesome that they actually added a proper fight with him..
If the Pit of 100 Trials was tough for me in the original already...Yeah, this is gonna be a tough battle for me when I get there lmao.

-Yeah, Yang can tell Ruby enjoyed the day off as well-
___

-Given all that the Pikachu's learning about tech so far, he might ask for a smartphone himself- :V
___

-And ingrid probably doesn't care?-
Wishing you the best!

Yang: -tucks her in- She seemed to have had a good day.
---
-LMAO-
---
-she just hopes Juri won't end up like Bison-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wishing you the best!

Yang: -tucks her in- She seemed to have had a good day.
---
-LMAO-
---
-she just hopes Juri won't end up like Bison-
Likewise!

-Much like the rest of the team?-
___

-But that'll be when he actually learns what smartphones and computers are- :V
___

-A ruthless commander of an army mad for power?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Never mind, the image loaded now. Not sure why it wasn't working earlier. Might've had something to do with the forums having lag and slow loading times in general. Very much a cute sprite of Totodile.)

-Which allows the Totodile to nap?-

Thanks, Boudica! -Waves at the Rider as she walks over to find a table to sit at-
Roman: "Understatement. I took a pivotal role in making her realize her true self." :p

-the classic or the "live action"? :V-
-kidding, of course classic-
-he definitely sees a bit of himself in Simba, but thinks he could just take on Scar himself without getting bigger :V-

I need more active targets to really get a feel for my abilities.

-she sits at the table-

[Ah?]
-While Artoria makes sure to constantly check out of concern-
---
-And then, Mufasa's death...-
---
da Vinci: "Leeeeaaave it to us then~!" -starts to get the settings ready for the training room-
---
-And soon enough, Boudica would arrive with the stew served!-
---
-Would the Roman that was summoned speak of that?-
-Whoops, sorry! I forgot to have them reply last time!-

(Ultra Fishbunjin...) :surprised:

(What's the "3000" part of your name for? Are you secretly part-robot?)

-After so many years of trying to conquer Earth, nearly succeeding at times, being under Drakkon's thumb for several more, and finally, regaining control over her empire and seemingly finally having a shot at conquering even more planets at her leisure...
___

Ralsei: "You wish to travel to the Dark World?"
___

-Before anyone could think of a solution, everyone would see bright lights shine throughout the mansion...-

-The majority of the statues are destroyed by the Knightmon's attacks while the few that aren't are stalled, buying Tiki some time, while Queen Vanessa is successfully grabbed-
-are they still flying outside the tower? I feel like I don't have anything to do lmao-
---
Ingrid: "Oh really? Where is she? And when will she return? I wish to meet her specifically, not some lackey." -sees the Digimon who sees her as unauthorized personel- "I get that a lot but worry not, I mean no harm. I'm sure Mirei could back me up if she was here."
---
Azura: "It's... too late. Our best hope would be that others saved your friends, Alain..."
-the mention of "being part-robot" makes him think of his "brother" Mechabunjin, causing the normally expressionless creature to silently cry-

-They are outside the tower, yes-
-Is Moon in favor of ending Rita right there?-
---
Lindy: "Why not? My daughter and her friends already went there!"

Sistermon Ciel: "She's in the Digital World making sure some Tamers don't kill each other and make a mess..."
---
Alain: "...Curses..."
Nanoha: "...Is it over?"

Tiki: -Under her breath- "Oh Diving Dragon, Naga, please aid us against this one..." -a surge of divine energy is starting to swirl around her-
Shez: Awwww, she likes it~
---
Veyle: "Oh those? Yeah. Dragonstones don't really aid or harm my sanity like other dragons you've seen... but I still need a little help after someone awakened draconic instinct within me. This is what those are for."
---
Kamui: Am I going to have to waste a seal?
-Indeed, in a way, she does look cute...-
---
Lily: "So they're a Mystic Code to restrain those urges..."
---
-And she already wasted one on making him talk before...-
I don't think I could determine anything about their conditions without seeing them directly or knowing more about Servants, and even that's not a guarantee that I could determine the cause or a cure to issue... :urg:
___

Specter: "...Thank you. But for now, we should focus on the Souls here." -Nitocris and the others can tell from Specter Knight's tone that his gratitude was genuine, at least-

We'll see a true sequel to Shovel Knight someday
___

Ytou've lcoated signs of Angolmois in that sector, Octane?
___

(And they do still need to cook and serve food for the majority of Chaldea on a more normal schedule...)
___

Mabel: "...Okay, our parents don't know that much about Chaldea, either..." :urg:
Nitocris: "You're quite kinder and more considerate than most people ought you to be, huh..."
---
Ereshkigal: "Right, what else you want to know?"

I mean, they confirmed so in the Yacht Club presents
---
Octane: "On that direction!" -points-
---
Atalanta: "That's why I don't wish to interrupt them..."
---
Chrono: "I also expected to hear that"
___

___

-Why is Viridi there?-

___

---
---
---
Paris: "Okay, so we're safe! ...Ah, sorry I said that"
Chen: "It's fine~!"
Paris: "...A half-beast!"
Chen: "That's right~!" :nifty:
Voyager: "Oh, alright!"
---
Atalanta: "We learned quite a lot in that museum..."
---
-Even if Sothis did, that may not solve the issue of Yggdrasill himself. It's doubtful he gets called a 'God' for no reason-
Ophanimon: "Understandable, even the overly prideful and confident Lucemon had some respect for her as an opponent"
---
Rin: "...It seems they're all gone by now, finally passing on..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Likewise!

-Much like the rest of the team?-
___

-But that'll be when he actually learns what smartphones and computers are- :V
___

-A ruthless commander of an army mad for power?-
-HELL YEAH-
---
-fair :V-
---
-well, moreso his personality than his position-

-Indeed, in a way, she does look cute...-
---
Lily: "So they're a Mystic Code to restrain those urges..."
---
-And she already wasted one on making him talk before...-
Shez: Modern life is doing wonders to her.
---
Veyle: "Not sure what a Mystic Code is, but I can make a good guess."
---
-if this keeps up, she might end up ending her contract by using all her seals just so he talks...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Almost forgot to reply to the Burrito and Totodile stuff. Fixed!

Nitocris: "You're quite kinder and more considerate than most people ought you to be, huh..."
---
Ereshkigal: "Right, what else you want to know?"

I mean, they confirmed so in the Yacht Club presents
---
Octane: "On that direction!" -points-
---
Atalanta: "That's why I don't wish to interrupt them..."
---
Chrono: "I also expected to hear that"
So I've heard. In hindsight, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by modern history's takes...But never mind that. You have some friends in need of aid, and I assume you also had some unrelated questions for me as well.
___

Specter: "Are there any other types of undead down here? Ghosts or reanimated corpses? Do they require help passing on as well?"

-I thought they did, I admittedly just got confused when DX also got announced-
___

Then that's where we'll investigate... -Flying towards it-
___

(They still have jobs to work on, frankly, have long needed more breaks...)
___

Mabel: "Wait, you did?" :confused:

-HELL YEAH-
---
-fair :V-
---
-well, moreso his personality than his position-
-Yang probably won't know fur sure until the teams meet up again tomorrow, but she and Blake definitely had a good night, and in Ruby's case, Yang's likely just glad to see that Ruby's genuinely happy again-
___

-On that note, Phosphora looks up some information about the Raichu lines?-
___

-She's not quite as ruthless as Bison as she generally leaves civilians alone and is outright against the idea of harming or fighting children due to her own tragic pass including the loss of her parents when she was still young, but she's definitely still gained a huge sadistic streak and a habit of fighting as violently as possible..-

-she sits at the table-

-Totodile surprised that Artoria is so empathetic and concerned for him?-

Oh, thank you! -Passes a bowl of it to Burrito-

---
---
---
---
---
-Even if Sothis did, that may not solve the issue of Yggdrasill himself. It's doubtful he gets called a 'God' for no reason-
Ophanimon: "Understandable, even the overly prideful and confident Lucemon had some respect for her as an opponent"
---
Medli: "It is alright. You did not know about the Rito prior to today, and I myself did not know anything of Harpies until today, either. Regardless of our initial confusion, I hope we can be friends!" :b:
___

-The history, spells and native flora and fauna in particular were intriguing, and it was a much-needed trip after the stress after the sudden Space Pirate robbery at the zoo-
___

-So their best bet would likely still be to to get as many of the Royal Knights on their side as possible...-

Have any of them actually seen any members of Chaldea in-person before?
___

Steven: "...I think Rin's right!"

Garnet: -Using her Future vision- "She is. The only possibile futures I'm seeing all show the spirits in Spooky's army passing on. The invasion is no more..."

...It's over... -Massive sigh of relief-

-All throughout the town, all of the other ghosts of people who died trying to explore Spooky's mansion who had been captured and recruited into her army, also began felt the curse lifted and immediately began to fly up to pass on. With Hellgate portal being permanently closed and the destruction of the mansion and it's surrounding barrier, the spirit of every last person in Spooky's army were freed both from GL Labs' control and of the curse and corruption from the Hellgate Source, finally freeing each one and allowing them to pass on to Heaven. Not only that...but most of Specimens tied to the manor began to be affected by it's meltdown and destruction as well-

-The ones that were ghosts themselves such as Specimen 2, Monster 4 and Monster 6, and even the dreaded Specimen 9, all reverted back to normal human spirits once they were freed from the no longer cursed mansion, allowing them to all pass on. Specimen 9 even began to melt away, releasing all of the human Souls it had assimilated over the years-

-Specimens that were possessing objects or even people, such as Specimen 5 and Specimen 12, weere slain permanently by the blasts as the rituals and buildings they were tied to were contained within the manor, resulting in Specimen 5 shaking and losing control over the manniquien she possessed just before landing a slash on a group of civilians she had cornered, and the manniquien itself collapsing to the ground, no longer possessed, while the elderly urban explorer and vlogger that the entity housed within a separate living mansion was finally freed with Specimen 12's destruction, resulting in him dropping his scythe and looking around the city in confusion-

-Only the living organisms Speicmen 3, Specimen 10, and Specimen 13 still remained, and all except a few of 3's clones were too injured to continue causing trouble, allowing them to be captured or killed before causing any more harm-

-While all this occurred, Spooky herself surprisingly flew back out the manor-

Spooky: "Oh my gosh, you guys totally did it! You actually did it! You stopped the invasion!" :b:

---
---
Azura: "It's... too late. Our best hope would be that others saved your friends, Alain..."

---

Sistermon Ciel: "She's in the Digital World making sure some Tamers don't kill each other and make a mess..."
---

Tiki: -Under her breath- "Oh Diving Dragon, Naga, please aid us against this one..." -a surge of divine energy is starting to swirl around her-
-So some of the other Rulers or Alear and .co might still be there as well-

Moon: "it isn't might call to make, but after all the damage she'd done and all the lives she's taken...I advocate for her execution. But if you want her to first answer to everyone else who's lives she's ruined as well face a trial, be my guest."

(Whoa, are you okay?)

(Was it my question? Hey, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to offend you..)
___

Ralsei: "As the Admiral of the Time Space Administration Bureau, I'd be honored to welcome you!" :b:
___

TLink: "...We've got to search for survivors."

Medli: "More ghosts are escaping the site of the manor, but they do not seem to be hostile..."

-This stuns and launches Queen Vannesa a short distance into the air once again, who takes a few seconds to get back up after landing, growling in anger-

-The remaining few statues try to attack both the Knightmon's shield directly and around it-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
[Ah?]
Roman: "Is it alright if I share?"

Neo: "..."

Roman: "I won't say any names, I swear."

Neo: "..." -nods-

Roman: "To put it simply, our little Neo here was born into a wealthy family, but she had a few... quirks that made her seen as a potential embarrassment. Unable to speak, eyes were two different colors, overactive imagination, and so on. As a result, her parents tried to control every aspect of her life. The contact to make her eyes the same was fine, but the way they tried to make her speak when she physically can't was not...

To cope with that, Neo managed to make an imaginary friend that was everything she wanted to be. Of course, this led to a few disasters every now and then but when you're mistreated and neglected by your parents and don't really know better, you'd do a lot of crazy things to get some attention.

Eventually, she met me and everything changed for her. She realized what she wanted and that was to move on from the household she's stuck in and be at my side, free like the wind to do whatever her heart desires, just like the imaginary friend she had.

That's... the very short version of her past. Honestly, we could write a whole novel about the way our paths crossed. It'd be quite the tale."

---

---

Moon: "it isn't might call to make, but after all the damage she'd done and all the lives she's taken...I advocate for her execution. But if you want her to first answer to everyone else who's lives she's ruined as well face a trial, be my guest."

(Whoa, are you okay?)

___

Ralsei: "As the Admiral of the Time Space Administration Bureau, I'd be honored to welcome you!" :b:
___

Medli: "More ghosts are escaping the site of the manor, but they do not seem to be hostile..."

-This stuns and launches Queen Vannesa a short distance into the air once again, who takes a few seconds to get back up after landing, growling in anger-

-The remaining few statues try to attack both the Knightmon's shield directly and around it-
-Alear can't really fly to that location though... unless they're at the ground?-
---
Ingrid: "Is the name Ingrid in your data bank? If not maybe Chaldea is?"
---
Azura: "I'm sorry, Alain..."

---
---
---
Medli: "It is alright. You did not know about the Rito prior to today, and I myself did not know anything of Harpies until today, either. Regardless of our initial confusion, I hope we can be friends!" :b:
___

-The history, spells and native flora and fauna in particular were intriguing, and it was a much-needed trip after the stress after the sudden Space Pirate robbery at the zoo-
___

-So their best bet would likely still be to to get as many of the Royal Knights on their side as possible...-

___

Garnet: -Using her Future vision- "She is. The only possibile futures I'm seeing all show the spirits in Spooky's army passing on. The invasion is no more..."

-All throughout the town, all of the other ghosts of people who died trying to explore Spooky's mansion who had been captured and recruited into her army, also began felt the curse lifted and immediately began to fly up to pass on. With Hellgate portal being permanently closed and the destruction of the mansion and it's surrounding barrier, the spirit of every last person in Spooky's army were freed both from GL Labs' control and of the curse and corruption from the Hellgate Source, finally freeing each one and allowing them to pass on to Heaven. Not only that...but most of Specimens tied to the manor began to be affected by it's meltdown and destruction as well-

-The ones that were ghosts themselves such as Specimen 2, Monster 4 and Monster 6, and even the dreaded Specimen 9, all reverted back to normal human spirits once they were freed from the no longer cursed mansion, allowing them to all pass on. Specimen 9 even began to melt away, releasing all of the human Souls it had assimilated over the years-

-Specimens that were possessing objects or even people, such as Specimen 5 and Specimen 12, weere slain permanently by the blasts as the rituals and buildings they were tied to were contained within the manor, resulting in Specimen 5 shaking and losing control over the manniquien she possessed just before landing a slash on a group of civilians she had cornered, and the manniquien itself collapsing to the ground, no longer possessed, while the elderly urban explorer and vlogger that the entity housed within a separate living mansion was finally freed with Specimen 12's destruction, resulting in him dropping his scythe and looking around the city in confusion-

-Only the living organisms Speicmen 3, Specimen 10, and Specimen 13 still remained, and all except a few of 3's clones were too injured to continue causing trouble, allowing them to be captured or killed before causing any more harm-

Spooky: "Oh my gosh, you guys totally did it! You actually did it! You stopped the invasion!" :b:
Kanna: "Do you always float around like this, Voyager?" :)
---
Blake: "A world so rich with history..."
---
Palutena: "Well, perhaps not up close, but based on what Ophanimon told us, they've witnessed some of our fights." And I didn't even know Aoko was sometimes involved... I wonder what's up with that.
---
-I'm gonna assume the stuff Digi did is retconned then? or will it come in a different thing?-

Ruby: "Of course we did. Saving the world's our job." :p

-Yang probably won't know fur sure until the teams meet up again tomorrow, but she and Blake definitely had a good night, and in Ruby's case, Yang's likely just glad to see that Ruby's genuinely happy again-
___

-On that note, Phosphora looks up some information about the Raichu lines?-
___

-She's not quite as ruthless as Bison as she generally leaves civilians alone and is outright against the idea of harming or fighting children due to her own tragic pass including the loss of her parents when she was still young, but she's definitely still gained a huge sadistic streak and a habit of fighting as violently as possible..-
-and then she goes to sleep too-
---
-she totally does-

-Sparky curious about the device?-
---
-and will generally prefer a fair fight over a curbstomp... as long as she's the one in advantage :V-

-after all, she is a thrill seeker who seeks to entertain herself-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I'm gonna assume the stuff Digi did is retconned then? or will it come in a different thing?-
Gonna clarify this ahead of time for Digi's sake. Not every Specimen was tied directly to the manor, so the giant witch creature is still around and active.

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

-and then she goes to sleep too-
---
-she totally does-

-Sparky curious about the device?-
---
-and will generally prefer a fair fight over a curbstomp... as long as she's the one in advantage :V-

-after all, she is a thrill seeker who seeks to entertain herself-
___

Sparky: "(What kind of machine is that?)" :surprised:
___

-Whether she wins or loses a battle, it's not any fun to her if there's no challenge at all-

-The only exceptions are probably legitimate enemies of hers-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

Sparky: "(What kind of machine is that?)" :surprised:
___

-Whether she wins or loses a battle, it's not any fun to her if there's no challenge at all-

-The only exceptions are probably legitimate enemies of hers-
-lmao-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, that phone right there?"
---
-then she just wants to go for a kill, yeah-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-lmao-
---
Phosphy: "Oh, that phone right there?"
---
-then she just wants to go for a kill, yeah-
-I was either gonna post that or the BotW/TotK Inn music- :V
___

Sparky: "(It's called a phone?)"
___

-Even then, she'll sometimes draw their deaths out, like she did with that of the A-Squad leader's death-

-It's yet another reason why Chaldea is constantly keeping an eye on her and Shuten...And likely another reason why, once again, Ingrid still isn't wrong about this particular matter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I was either gonna post that or the BotW/TotK Inn music- :V
___

Sparky: "(It's called a phone?)"
___

-Even then, she'll sometimes draw their deaths out, like she did with that of the A-Squad leader's death-

-It's yet another reason why Chaldea is constantly keeping an eye on her and Shuten...And likely another reason why, once again, Ingrid still isn't wrong about this particular matter-
-both are valid themes-
---
Phosphy: "Yep! And it can do... well, a lot."
---
-and the words got back to Juri's head, dammit-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Finally purchased Shovel Knight Dig
Shez: Modern life is doing wonders to her.
---
Veyle: "Not sure what a Mystic Code is, but I can make a good guess."
---
-if this keeps up, she might end up ending her contract by using all her seals just so he talks...-
-Indeed, and she herself must admit, lotsa this stuff is great-
---
Lily: "It's like... A magical item to equip"
---
-Indeed, but would she want that? ...Of course not-
So I've heard. In hindsight, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by modern history's takes...But never mind that. You have some friends in need of aid, and I assume you also had some unrelated questions for me as well.
___

Specter: "Are there any other types of undead down here? Ghosts or reanimated corpses? Do they require help passing on as well?"

-I thought they did, I admittedly just got confused when DX also got announced-
___

Then that's where we'll investigate... -Flying towards it-
___

(They still have jobs to work on, frankly, have long needed more breaks...)
___

Mabel: "Wait, you did?" :confused:
da Vinci: "You would very much be correct~"
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, ghosts at times, they're more violent"

Yeah, along that they said there's a new game in the works.
---
-Octane turning into his plane mode to follow along others-
---
Atalanta: "They've been overwhelmed for too long by those unending appetites..."
---
Amy: "You were too obvious" :p
___

___

___

---
---
Palutena: "Well, perhaps not up close, but based on what Ophanimon told us, they've witnessed some of our fights." And I didn't even know Aoko was sometimes involved... I wonder what's up with that.
---

Gonna clarify this ahead of time for Digi's sake. Not every Specimen was tied directly to the manor, so the giant witch creature is still around and active.

Digital Hazard Digital Hazard
Chen: "So long you're good!"
Paris: "Alright... I hope we can all get along then!"
Fate: "Very well, Prince Paris"
Paris: "Well, I'm a shepherd now..."
-Voyager nodded-
---
Atalanta: "Though the only uncomfortable thing was the treatment of monsterkind, even if some Queens tried to better the relationship"
---
I forgot I stablished that LOL
Ophanimon: "Besides Gankoomon, I don't think so. But they've been present in some of your major fights in the background"
---
-Woah, and also yeah, what KoP said-

Takeru: "...What will happen to you?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And then everyone wakes up?-
___

Sparky: :confused:
___

-Is she near anyone who'd notice that she's frustrated?-
-sure they do-
---
Phsophy: "It'd take a looong while to explain stuff to someone who's been living in the wild... but it's not too hard to understand the basics."
---
-not really, she's sulking in her corner :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, and she herself must admit, lotsa this stuff is great-
---
Lily: "It's like... A magical item to equip"
---
-Indeed, but would she want that? ...Of course not-
Shez: Who knows? Maybe she'll warm up to humanity when realizing they're nothing like the ones of her time?
---
Veyle: "Yeah, those shackles would be something like that."
---
-she doesn't... but if it's what's needed to get the truth out...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because he's gonna show up due to Neo's Semblance, Roman has an entry now :V

It was a single sentence to be fair, since all other Aoko stuff is basically she and Shez texting each other as if they were high school friends :V

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Finally purchased Shovel Knight Dig

da Vinci: "You would very much be correct~"
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, ghosts at times, they're more violent"

Yeah, along that they said there's a new game in the works.
---
-Octane turning into his plane mode to follow along others-
---
Atalanta: "They've been overwhelmed for too long by those unending appetites..."
---
Amy: "You were too obvious" :p
Have you played it yet?

Very well. What do you wish to know?
___

Specter: "Somehow that's not surprising."

In that case...ALL ABOARD THE SHOVEL KNIGHT HYPE TRAIN!
___

-Before they find some of the Angolmois the former Decepticons are storing??-
___

(And their insistence on ordering an unnecessarily high quantity of meals because of it...)
___

Mabel: "Aw c'mon! It wasn't that obvious that our parents don't know everything about supernatural magic stuff!" :glare:

-sure they do-
---
Phsophy: "It'd take a looong while to explain stuff to someone who's been living in the wild... but it's not too hard to understand the basics."
---
-not really, she's sulking in her corner :V-
-Winter stretching awake with a yawn-
___

Sparky: "(I really don't understand how most of this stuff works, other than that it needs metal and electricity...)"
___

-That sounds like Juri- :V

The Huntsmen are not gonna like this. :V

---
---
---

-Voyager nodded-
---
Atalanta: "Though the only uncomfortable thing was the treatment of monsterkind, even if some Queens tried to better the relationship"
---
Ophanimon: "Besides Gankoomon, I don't think so. But they've been present in some of your major fights in the background"
---

Tetra: "You mean for that sheep deity over there?" -Pointing at Apollo on the stage behind her and the rest of the crowd with her thumb...Who's probably still being helplessly held over the floor by Artemis, if not being bear-hugged instead-

___

-Something that hits close to home for both of them, albeit for slightly differing reasons...But at least in the present, the current reigning members of the Butterfly family are making the effort to change their people's view of monsters and unite them with the rest of their kingdom and society-
___

-It was one detail about the Royal Knights and their superiors that I remembered, but I figured Alphys either didn't hear it or forgot- :p

Wait, what? Since when?!
___

Steven: "Is your curse really broken...?"

Spooky: "...I really hope so...Listen, I can't apologize for everything or to everyone that got hurt because of me or GL Labs...But I am sorry for all the harm we did and for attacking all of you guys and this city..." :urg:

(...It's not just Spooky's attitude that has changed, her Aura has as well. The curse Spooky was afflicted with upon being resummoned is no more...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Voyager nodded-
---
---
---

Tetra: "You mean for that sheep deity over there?" -Pointing at Apollo on the stage behind her and the rest of the crowd with her thumb...Who's probably still being helplessly held over the floor by Artemis, if not being bear-hugged instead-

___

-Something that hits close to home for both of them, albeit for slightly differing reasons...But at least in the present, the current reigning members of the Butterfly family are making the effort to change their people's view of monsters and unite them with the rest of their kingdom and society-
___

-It was one detail about the Royal Knights and their superiors that I remembered, but I figured Alphys either didn't hear it or forgot- :p

Wait, what? Since when?!
___

Spooky: "...I really hope so...Listen, I can't apologize for everything or to everyone that got hurt because of me or GL Labs...But I am sorry for all the harm we did and for attacking all of you guys and this city..." :urg:

(...It's not just Spooky's attitude that has changed, her Aura has as well. The curse Spooky was afflicted with upon being resummoned is no more...)
Kanna: "That is so cool..."
---
Blake: "Hopefully, that will change..."
---
Palu: "She's brought it up before you showed up. Turns out they've been watching over us ever since we've beaten the Demon Lords."
---
Ren: "It's alright, Spooky. You're better now. If you don't move on to the afterlife, perhaps you'll have an easier time now due to being a ghost?"

-Winter stretching awake with a yawn-
___

Sparky: "(I really don't understand how most of this stuff works, other than that it needs metal and electricity...)"
___

-That sounds like Juri- :V
Weiss: "Had a good night, cutie?"
---
Phosphora: "Don't worry. Most people don't get it either." :p
---
-that's why I said it- :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Had a good night, cutie?"
---
Phosphora: "Don't worry. Most people don't get it either." :p
---
-that's why I said it- :p
(I hung out with Patxi and our friends during dinner and then got a full night's rest, so I totally did! What about you, Weiss?)
___

Sparky: "(Even humans?)" :surprised:
___

-Is she considering confronting Ingird about it or does she realize that she doesn't have any real counterarguments?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I hung out with Patxi and our friends during dinner and then got a full night's rest, so I totally did! What about you, Weiss?)
___

Sparky: "(Even humans?)" :surprised:
___

-Is she considering confronting Ingird about it or does she realize that she doesn't have any real counterarguments?-
Weiss: "It was a very nice day indeed."
---
Phsophy: "A lot of them don't." :p
---
-both, so she keeps sulking- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It was a very nice day indeed."
---
Phsophy: "A lot of them don't." :p
---
-both, so she keeps sulking- :V
(How did you spend your day off?)
___

Sparky: "(I thought most humans knew this tech stuff?)"
___

-The only people who would talk to her about it and/or ask what's wrong are Shuten and Chachazero-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(How did you spend your day off?)
___

Sparky: "(I thought most humans knew this tech stuff?)"
___

-The only people who would talk to her about it and/or ask what's wrong are Shuten and Chachazero-
Weiss: "I mostly looked into the Dust business with da Vinci... and the Alola trip."
---
Phosphy: "They know how to use it but a lot of them don't know how it's made."
---
-pretty much, yeah- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "I mostly looked into the Dust business with da Vinci... and the Alola trip."
---
Phosphy: "They know how to use it but a lot of them don't know how it's made."
---
-pretty much, yeah- :V
-GASP- (Really? How did both go?) :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(Or how it works?)"
___

-And while not letting it weigh on her mind since she has engineering work to do, Penny still wonders if she'll ever change or not...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-GASP- (Really? How did both go?) :surprised:
___

Sparky: "(Or how it works?)"
___

-And while not letting it weigh on her mind since she has engineering work to do, Penny still wonders if she'll ever change or not...-
Weiss: "Very well, actually."
---
Phosphy: "All they know is that it does work."
---
-she probably won't change...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

Wait, what? Since when?!
___

---
---
Palu: "She's brought it up before you showed up. Turns out they've been watching over us ever since we've beaten the Demon Lords."
---
Ren: "It's alright, Spooky. You're better now. If you don't move on to the afterlife, perhaps you'll have an easier time now due to being a ghost?"
Paris: "Um, it means I do deal with sheep so... Kind of" -the latter now, he's being quite squeezed-
---
Atalanta: "Even if it's not an immediate process..."
---
Ophanimon: "Why correct" -Ophanimon shows a few pictures of the Royal Knights having been in previous fights at a long enough distance, such as Gankoomon punching some of the Lich's minions in the sunken Hyrule, Examon failing to attack Isis when she took over the base, or Dukemon and LordKnightmon attacking Phazon-corrupted creatures in Phazee's surface while they were fighting Dark Samus-
---
Takeru: "Well... I could also help exorcise you. I'm a priest at a temple, you see!"
Good for heeeee
Shez: Who knows? Maybe she'll warm up to humanity when realizing they're nothing like the ones of her time?
---
Veyle: "Yeah, those shackles would be something like that."
---
-she doesn't... but if it's what's needed to get the truth out...-
-Perhaps, but that she will have to wait for that...-
---
Lily: "Then I was certain! Though it's a little sad that you need those permanently..."
---
-Not the first nor worst unsavory thing she'd have done...-
Have you played it yet?

Very well. What do you wish to know?
___

Specter: "Somehow that's not surprising."

In that case...ALL ABOARD THE SHOVEL KNIGHT HYPE TRAIN!
___

-Before they find some of the Angolmois the former Decepticons are storing??-
___

(And their insistence on ordering an unnecessarily high quantity of meals because of it...)
___

Mabel: "Aw c'mon! It wasn't that obvious that our parents don't know everything about supernatural magic stuff!" :glare:
Yeah, it feels quite different even if Shovel Knight moves almost the same

Merlin: "What about everything?" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah, they're rare at least..."
---
-Indeed, LOADS of it-
---
Atalanta: "And the quality they commit to..."
---
Amy: "Well, I'm not you to know all about your parents..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Very well, actually."
---
Phosphy: "All they know is that it does work."
---
-she probably won't change...-
-She mentions her discussion with the Rulers?-
___

-Sparky is curious!-
___

-And Penny figures as such, more so from Juri saying so, herself...But she still hopes otherwise, if at least for Juri's own sake since it'd mean she'd alienate herself from less people-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, it feels quite different even if Shovel Knight moves almost the same

Merlin: "What about everything?" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah, they're rare at least..."
---
-Indeed, LOADS of it-
---
Atalanta: "And the quality they commit to..."
---
Amy: "Well, I'm not you to know all about your parents..."
Have you enjoyed the game so far? I've yet to buy it, myself, admittedly.

You'll have to be more specific. :p

___

Specter: "It does usually take special conditions for someone to become an unrested or trapped spirit..."
___

...We must dispose of all of this Angolmois. At once.
___

(Yet they're hardly shown any appreciation for it...At least by certain members, as you noted.)
___

Dipper: "..." -Sigh- "Well, you guys weren't wrong..." :urg:

---
---
---
Paris: "Um, it means I do deal with sheep so... Kind of" -the latter now, he's being quite squeezed-
---
---
Ophanimon: "Why correct" -Ophanimon shows a few pictures of the Royal Knights having been in previous fights at a long enough distance, such as Gankoomon punching some of the Lich's minions in the sunken Hyrule, Examon failing to attack Isis when she took over the base, or Dukemon and LordKnightmon attacking Phazon-corrupted creatures in Phazee's surface while they were fighting Dark Samus-
---
Takeru: "Well... I could also help exorcise you. I'm a priest at a temple, you see!"
-Prompting Heshima to face palm with his right front paw- :V

TLink: "Does he uhh...need help?"
___

-And given these kinds of discriminatory issues, it likely is going to be solved only gradually...-
___

...How the hell have none of us ever noticed them?!
___

-Before Spooky could respond, two ghosts silently floated nearby, facing the group. One was clearly a woman with hair similar to Spooky's, but longer, and another was clearly a familiar man donning a familiar lab coat. The ghosts of her parents...-

-Spooky's immediate response was to cover her mouth in shock, before flying over to hug them both, smiling with her eyes shut and looking on the verge of tears, and her parents' ghosts immediately embraced her in-turn-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
-And then, Mufasa's death...-
---
da Vinci: "Leeeeaaave it to us then~!" -starts to get the settings ready for the training room-
---
---

---

---

(Whoa, are you okay?)

___

Roman: "To put it simply, our little Neo here was born into a wealthy family, but she had a few... quirks that made her seen as a potential embarrassment. Unable to speak, eyes were two different colors, overactive imagination, and so on. As a result, her parents tried to control every aspect of her life. The contact to make her eyes the same was fine, but the way they tried to make her speak when she physically can't was not...

To cope with that, Neo managed to make an imaginary friend that was everything she wanted to be. Of course, this led to a few disasters every now and then but when you're mistreated and neglected by your parents and don't really know better, you'd do a lot of crazy things to get some attention.

Eventually, she met me and everything changed for her. She realized what she wanted and that was to move on from the household she's stuck in and be at my side, free like the wind to do whatever her heart desires, just like the imaginary friend she had.

That's... the very short version of her past. Honestly, we could write a whole novel about the way our paths crossed. It'd be quite the tale."

-Alear can't really fly to that location though... unless they're at the ground?-
---

-noticing each time; confused why she is so concerned-

-you would think this would make him cry, but no-
-this just makes him want to see Scar die-
I don't get it....they were brothers....family....how could he betray family...?

-he steels himself, never actually having used attacks before-

-clapping and ready to chow down-

-nod-
I see....

-waving them off-
Translation: It is not you; I just remembered somebody....

<Identification verified. Data confirms a debt owed.>

-he swings the greatsword in response, determined to not let anyone interrupt Tiki-

There's-a more where that came from!
-does a pummeling, but unlike before this is to stun and stall-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Perhaps, but that she will have to wait for that...-
---
Lily: "Then I was certain! Though it's a little sad that you need those permanently..."
---
-Not the first nor worst unsavory thing she'd have done...-
-still, Shez smiles at the sight-
---
Veyle: "At least, I get to live a life I want to live."
---
Kamui: -sighs- I really have to...

-She mentions her discussion with the Rulers?-
___

-Sparky is curious!-
___

-And Penny figures as such, more so from Juri saying so, herself...But she still hopes otherwise, if at least for Juri's own sake since it'd mean she'd alienate herself from less people-
Weiss: "I did have a lot of discussion with the Rulers."
---
Phosphy: "Wanna know what it does?"
---
-but she seems happy that way...-

---
---
---

___

-And given these kinds of discriminatory issues, it likely is going to be solved only gradually...-
___

___

-Before Spooky could respond, two ghosts silently floated nearby, facing the group. One was clearly a woman with hair similar to Spooky's, but longer, and another was clearly a familiar man donning a familiar lab coat. The ghosts of her parents...-

-Spooky's immediate response was to cover her mouth in shock, before flying over to hug them both, smiling with her eyes shut and looking on the verge of tears, and her parents' ghosts immediately embraced her in-turn-
Kanna: "That sheep looks cute..."
---
Blake: "We might have passed on by the time they really figure things out. It'll still be nice to see the start of it though."
---
Palutena: "I'd say being too busy directly taking on the conflicts probably took our attention away."

-Ingrid likely knew, however-
---
Ruby: "...Awwwww..." :)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-you would think this would make him cry, but no-
-this just makes him want to see Scar die-
I don't get it....they were brothers....family....how could he betray family...?

-he steels himself, never actually having used attacks before-

-nod-
I see....
-Indeed, until he'd be fully rested...-
---
Taiga: "Some people get too consumed by ambition..."
---
-And small flying attack drones appeared-
---
-It's time to dig in! And it will be delectable!-
---
Moriarty "And I'm sure it would be a great hit"

(Whoa, are you okay?)

___

___

---
---
-waving them off-

-he swings the greatsword in response, determined to not let anyone interrupt Tiki-

-I was thinking they were at the ground given Serpenterra was defeated, yeah-
Kimberly: "I'm sure even the Space Patrol Delta would advocate for her death"
Rita: 😨
---
Lindy: "Thank you, I'll be sure to get there soon then~!"

Sistermon Ciel: "She did mention we could tend people under that organization... But also said that some Ingrid owes her some cake..."
---
Alain: "...I just hope theirs are amongst those..."

-Soon, a light would burst as Tiki's prayers were finally answered, and the presence of a new person was made evident, a projection of no one else than Tiki's mother: The Divine Dragon, Naga-
1719423133873.png

Have you enjoyed the game so far? I've yet to buy it, myself, admittedly.

You'll have to be more specific. :p

___

Specter: "It does usually take special conditions for someone to become an unrested or trapped spirit..."
___

...We must dispose of all of this Angolmois. At once.
___

(Yet they're hardly shown any appreciation for it...At least by certain members, as you noted.)
___

Dipper: "..." -Sigh- "Well, you guys weren't wrong..." :urg:
It do be fine so far, though I dunno what to think of the randomly generated areas

Nitocris: "Well... How does your magic work?"
---
Ereshkigal: "That's true, I haven't had any here in a bit"
---
Octane: "And the generator?"
---
Atalanta: "I hope if we get a vacation, they also don't have to do any of that..."
---
Amy: "Think you'll tell them some day?"
-still, Shez smiles at the sight-
---
Veyle: "At least, I get to live a life I want to live."
---
Kamui: -sighs- I really have to...
-As Draco finally finished her meal-
---
Lily: "I do understand a wish for that"
---
-It seems the case...-

___

___

___

---
Blake: "We might have passed on by the time they really figure things out. It'll still be nice to see the start of it though."
---
Palutena: "I'd say being too busy directly taking on the conflicts probably took our attention away."

---
Paris: "He'll be fine in his own, trust me"
---
Atalanta: "Hm, that's about what I was thinking"
---
-That does sound a lot like Ingrid indeed, and obviously Mirei knows since she told them about the Royal Knights-
Ophanimon: "I suppose you were all too busy focusing on the enemy to look to your backs"
---
Takeru: "...Seems you're good now" :)
Sakura: "Thankfully" :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It do be fine so far, though I dunno what to think of the randomly generated areas

Nitocris: "Well... How does your magic work?"
---
Ereshkigal: "That's true, I haven't had any here in a bit"
---
Octane: "And the generator?"
---
Atalanta: "I hope if we get a vacation, they also don't have to do any of that..."
---
Amy: "Think you'll tell them some day?"
There are randomly generated levels?

No different from any other queen or mage on Mewni. Or are you referring to dark magic specifically?
___

Specter: "That's a good sign that people are passing away peacefully or without anger or lingering regrets, at the very least."
___

What's your assessment, Shockwave?
___

(If they're on vacation, then they really shouldn't have to do any cooking beyond for some of their own meals.)
___

Dipper: "...We probably should..." :ohwell:

Mabel: "Yeah..."

Weiss: "I did have a lot of discussion with the Rulers."
---
Phosphy: "Wanna know what it does?"
---
-but she seems happy that way...-
(Knowing the Rulers' schedules, I'm guessing that they're still totally up for it.) :p
___

Sparky: "(Sure!)" :b:
___

-Good news for her, but not good news for the majority of Chaldea- :V

-Indeed, until he'd be fully rested...-

-It's time to dig in! And it will be delectable!-

-Alphys tries a spoonful of the stew at the same time that Burrito does-

---
---

---
---
---
-That does sound a lot like Ingrid indeed, and obviously Mirei knows since she told them about the Royal Knights-
Ophanimon: "I suppose you were all too busy focusing on the enemy to look to your backs"
---
Tetra: "If you say so." :p
___

-Moon herself fully understands that monsters are ordinary people now and is making all the efforts she can to bring them and mewmans together, a far cry from the distrust and mostly hatred she has had towards monsters when the war with Toffee began-
___

We still have tons of people who would've noticed them! Or should have! Or were the battles just taking place that far away from most of Chaldea's members? I don't get it!
___

-Steven, Amethyst and Winter initially gasped upon first seeing Spooky's parents appear-

No way.... :surprised:

Steven: "...Whether they're all staying here, or Spooky needs any help passing on or not, it looks like she's just happy to be reunited with her family." :)

-Before Spooky either passed on or asked Takeru for any help with doing so, however, she turned around, and floats towards Sakura with a more neutral expression...Then hugs her-

---
---
-waving them off-

---

Sistermon Ciel: "She did mention we could tend people under that organization..."
---

-Soon, a light would burst as Tiki's prayers were finally answered, and the presence of a new person was made evident, a projection of no one else than Tiki's mother: The Divine Dragon, Naga-
View attachment 391583
-Would Alear and some of the others see Rita and overhear what discussion as a result?-

(...Old friend of yours?) -Sympathetic tone-
___

-And thus Lindy and a few TSAB soldiers enter a portal to the Dark World?-
___

Tetra: "Well, what are we waiting for?! If there's any survivors there, they're gonna help!"

TLink: "Tetra's right, we can't give up on Alain's friends yet!"

-Queen Vanessa is unable to spot Naga due to the rapid-fire punches and kicks she's receiving from Peppino, which aren't enough to seriously injure or damage her, but are powerful enough to slowly make her both stumble backwards and wince with each hit, disorienting her-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-nod-
I see....
Moriarty "And I'm sure it would be a great hit"
Roman: "Oh, no doubt about that. I even have the perfect name for it; Roman Holiday." :p

waving them off-

---

Sistermon Ciel: "She did mention we could tend people under that organization..."
---

-Would Alear and some of the others see Rita and overhear what discussion as a result?-

(...Old friend of yours?) -Sympathetic tone-
___

-And thus Lindy and a few TSAB soldiers enter a portal to the Dark World?-
___

Tetra: "Well, what are we waiting for?! If there's any survivors there, they're gonna help!"

TLink: "Tetra's right, we can't give up on Alain's friends yet!"

-Queen Vanessa is unable to spot Naga due to the rapid-fire punches and kicks she's receiving from Peppino, which aren't enough to seriously injure or damage her, but are powerful enough to slowly make her both stumble backwards and wince with each hit, disorienting her-
Alear: "You remind me too much of my... of someone who terrorized my home world. There was nothing redeeming about him, so the only solution was to cut him down..." -points sword at Rita- "Nothing can save you."

Nel: -just watching, arms crossed-
---
Ingrid: "Thank you. Now, do you know of her specific location or should I leave a note for her to call me later?" :p
---
Azura: "Let's investigate the remains."

-Kanna ran there-

---
---
---
___

-Moon herself fully understands that monsters are ordinary people now and is making all the efforts she can to bring them and mewmans together, a far cry from the distrust and mostly hatred she has had towards monsters when the war with Toffee began-
___

We still have tons of people who would've noticed them! Or should have! Or were the battles just taking place that far away from most of Chaldea's members? I don't get it!
___

-Steven, Amethyst and Winter initially gasped upon first seeing Spooky's parents appear-

Steven: "...Whether they're all staying here, or Spooky needs any help passing on or not, it looks like she's just happy to be reunited with her family." :)

-Before Spooky either passed on or asked Takeru for any help with doing so, however, she turned around, and floats towards Sakura with a more neutral expression...Then hugs her-
Kanna: "It's so nice to make new friends." :)
---
Blake: "Maybe we could even help..."
---
Palu: 🤔 "What if someone did... but it's a certain someone with a tendency to keep things silent?"
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww..." :)

(Knowing the Rulers' schedules, I'm guessing that they're still totally up for it.) :p
___

Sparky: "(Sure!)" :b:
___

-Good news for her, but not good news for the majority of Chaldea- :V
Weiss: "Oh, totally. I may have even helped them rid of some weight over their shoulders concerning it..."
---
-she shows phone!-
---
-pretty much :V-

-As Draco finally finished her meal-
---
Lily: "I do understand a wish for that"
---
-It seems the case...-
Shez: -had totally taken a picture of her meal but waited until it was done and she cleaned the grease off of her hands before sending it to Aoko with the message [You're missing it, girl!]- :V
---
Veyle: "You do?" -curious-
---
-Kamui looks at how many seals she has left-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(You did?) :confused:
___

-Sparky looks at the cellphone's screen with both awe and confusion-

___

-So yeah, Penny remains concerned...-
Weiss: "Mostly finances. A trip like that with the amount of people we have isn't cheap."
---
Phosphy: "Now, what app should we start with...?"
---
-she worries a lot over that girl-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There are randomly generated levels?

No different from any other queen or mage on Mewni. Or are you referring to dark magic specifically?
___

Specter: "That's a good sign that people are passing away peacefully or without anger or lingering regrets, at the very least."
___

What's your assessment, Shockwave?
___

(If they're on vacation, then they really shouldn't have to do any cooking beyond for some of their own meals.)
___

Dipper: "...We probably should..." :ohwell:

Mabel: "Yeah..."
The whole game is made of randomly selected pre-generated rooms stitched together in whatever order. Even the boss rooms are subject to that.

Medea: "That's what they want to know about too, for a matter of fact..."
---
Ereshkigal: "They just can't if they don't, otherwise"
---
Shockwave: "The readings are getting higher in that direction..."
---
Atalanta: "Or their families..."
---
Chrono: "I can't interfere in your lives, so you do as you see fit"
Shez: -had totally taken a picture of her meal but waited until it was done and she cleaned the grease off of her hands before sending it to Aoko with the message [You're missing it, girl!]- :V
---
Veyle: "You do?" -curious-
---
-Kamui looks at how many seals she has left-
-Aoko answered with a [Geez I want soda now!]-
---
Lily: "Well... I didn't have control for most of my life myself"
---
-About 2 right now-
___

___

___

---
---
Palu: 🤔 "What if someone did... but it's a certain someone with a tendency to keep things silent?"
---
Voyagers: "Friends..." -that word carries quite the meaning for him-
---
Atalanta: "Moon is trying, but I wonder how we could help them..."
---
-Some muttered "Ingrid, of course"-
-Some also turned to see Yukari-
Yukari: "Hey I've been too busy with incidents back home" :p
---
-And Sakura, of course, hugged back-
Sakura: "I'm so glad for you" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The whole game is made of randomly selected pre-generated rooms stitched together in whatever order. Even the boss rooms are subject to that.

Medea: "That's what they want to know about too, for a matter of fact..."
---
Ereshkigal: "They just can't if they don't, otherwise"
---
Shockwave: "The readings are getting higher in that direction..."
---
Atalanta: "Or their families..."
---
Chrono: "I can't interfere in your lives, so you do as you see fit"
Sounds kind of like a Roguelike...Or Pikmin 2's caverns.

Well, I'm happy to explain how dark spells work, but for the record for all of you, barring Medea of course since we've spoken before, just because I primarily work in dark magic doesn't mean dark magic is unique to me. Even the Whispering Spell itself
___

-Nitocris shares any of her own knowledge on ghosts as well?-
___

So that generator must contain more of it...
___

(Exactly. So if the majority of Chaldea is off the clock for a vacation, the kitchen staff should rightfully be as well.)
___

Mabel: "Even if we sorta meddled with yours by asking your mom if you should have a few days off...?" :lol:

-Chrono already knew that since Mabel admitted as such before Lindy even told him to take the week off, Mabel's just surprised that Chrono stated that as a result- :V

Weiss: "Mostly finances. A trip like that with the amount of people we have isn't cheap."
---
Phosphy: "Now, what app should we start with...?"
---
-she worries a lot over that girl-
(Oh goodness, that makes total sense! Even though Pokemon don't usually directly use money, I've learned enough about how money works that I can't imagine that it wouldn't be an expensive trip...)
___

Sparky: "(App?)"
___

-It's mostly because of her sadistic and violent tendencies...Not just that, but also because she saw them firsthand-

-Combined with the fact that Juri seems unwilling or unable to believe that she can change, Penny mostly worries for the kind of trouble or harm she could cause down the line, particularly if they ever run into more foes who are either threatened into working for evil people or others who might honestly just want to change for the better and switch sides like Emerald-

---
---
---
Voyagers: "Friends..." -that word carries quite the meaning for him-
---
Atalanta: "Moon is trying, but I wonder how we could help them..."
---
-Some muttered "Ingrid, of course"-
-Some also turned to see Yukari-
Yukari: "Hey I've been too busy with incidents back home" :p
---
-And Sakura, of course, hugged back-
Sakura: "I'm so glad for you" :)
Medli: "Voyager seems quite happy!" :grin:
___

-Do either of them think of any ideas as to how?-
___

...Ugh, you two sometimes, I swear! :glare:
___

Spooky: "Thank you for believing in me despite my curse, Sakura..." -If she wasn't a ghost, Sakura and the others could tell that Spooky would be crying right now-

-Ren in particular can sense that Spooky' emotions aren't just currently a heavy mixture of equal parts joy and sadness, but also gratitude as well-

Top Bottom