• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-can immediately recognize something up about this figure-
[Ah, so a familiar to speak for her.]
-the fact it's the same exact hat and cane gave it away-
Moriarty: "Perceptive as well..."
Roman: "Oh, you can understand those creatures?"

-starts to turn back to where he came from now that the threat has been dealt with-

-still looming....-

-still she can't shake off the fact that Isis herself seemed so adamant to get rid of the Digimon in particular....and failed-
-as much as Ingrid would want to reunite mother and child.....said child might be a threat to Chaldea-

My allegiance is to King Drasil (Yggdrasil) and his Royal Knights. Thou shalt not persuade me to join thou.

But you'll-a still help us out, right....?
-sees Tiki's costume change-
Ah, you can-a do that too....
-Good for Godzilla-
-And well... Yeah, Rita doesn't has an answer to that that would be reasonable-
---
Fate: "I see, then we may need to take it for further analysis"

-Would Ingrid take that into account?-
---
Alain: "Hopefully... I hope they didn't take Kanon, Onari or Akari..."
Illya: "Friends of yours?"
-Alain nodded-
-But with Godzilla leaving...-

Moon: "...It looks like you're in luck. Or, perhaps not. Because if even if you can't answer for every last person whose lives were ruined because of both your and Drakkon's actions, there are still two people you can speak to who's lives you've ruined who I'm quite certain wish to have a word with you..."

-Rita could immediately determine that Queen Moon is referring to none other than the two surviving members of the team of Power Rangers who always bested her: Kimberly Ann Hart and Trini Kwan...-
___

Susie: "Considering that we don't know much of what the hell these Shadow Crystals do, I can say we'd be appreciate it." :p

Ralsei: "I'm sure Seam would want to hold onto this one as well once your analysis with it is complete..."

-Ralsei pronounced that somewhat odd name as "Shawm"-
___

TLink: "We'll help you look for them. And if they're here, I promise we'll find them!"

Tetra: "All I can gather from this for certain is that it's time we get to the bottom of this..."

-Queen Vanessa scoffed at the Knightmon, but before she can even verbally respond to him, Tiki's divine dragon breath blasts her back several yards, even as she maintains her balance and keeps her footing, also disrupting the shadowy magic that was corrupting the area-
-unless she has too much of an ego to remember them-
---
-Ingrid would definitely think about it, but is also highly curious...-
---
Azura: "Agreed. Let's go, everyone."

Including families and couples, so that a-also cuts back on pricing...

-Maybe the total budget, while still certainly expensive since it's a vacation for the whole organization to some fancy resorts, still won't be as high as they thought...-
___

-Makes sense- :p

-Still, Sparky needs to practice-
___

-Particularly when Merasmus sent Z'Skayr and his army after the Arthra, since Neo actually went as far as to protect Ruby during that skirmish, even if it was clear that it was because Z'Skayr himself was a threat to everyone and Ruby's Silever Eyes are an incredibly powerful attack against him...-
Azura: "Maybe the children could share rooms?"
---
-good for him-
---
-it was purely practical but also a sign of Neo having moved on-

-...retroactively speaking-

-Indeed, she's smirking like a madwoman-
---
-Indeed, that's what matters-
---
-She's thinking of using a Command Seal of her own-
-WHOA-
---
-good for they-
---
-will she?-

-As Uni saaaaaaaaaaaaid-
-He could try to invite Illya, Nanoha and Star over to his show LOL-
---
Atalanta: "That of an artist that crafted the statue of what his ideal woman would be and begged the gods to bring her to life, which they did"
---
Ophanimon: "Bingo with that" -pulling out seven pictures-
---
-What would the note read?-
XJ-5: "Alright, that's more like it! So who's in the house tonight? All of Chaldea? 'Cause we've got some esteemed guests that need no further introduction! Well, actually, they do need further introduction 'cause they've never been here before, but you get the point!"

-I might have him show up for this as well then lmao-
___

-Blake be like "Wait, what?"-
___

-All of the Digimon Demon Lords?-
___

-Ruby would see that Steven looks upset at the revelation and deeply saddened by the sight of the ghostly Spooky clinging to her deceased father, but he's not letting get to him too badly as he stopped crying after the nightmare sequence ended, and the kid is now just giving Spooky space and staying silent to let her grieve-

-The note reads: "I always wanted to tell you.

How that night really ended.

But I couldn't. Because you were gone.

I need your forgiveness. That's why I wanted you back at any cost.

But in the end I robbed you of both life and unlife. Please go on, and be with Monica.

I'm sorry. "
-lmao poor kiddos and teen-

Shez: "Hell yeah!"
---
Blake: "I see..."
---
Palu: "That's who they are?"
---
Ruby: "Oh no....."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Azura: "Maybe the children could share rooms?"
---
-good for him-
---
-it was purely practical but also a sign of Neo having moved on-

-...retroactively speaking-
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the kids themselves are okay with sharing a room or two with each other, b-but we'll have to ask them and their parents first.
___

-And Phosphora wants to know what Sparky's capable of so far?-
___

-It's times like that where I get why future-proofing is helpful- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the kids themselves are okay with sharing a room or two with each other, b-but we'll have to ask them and their parents first.
___

-And Phosphora wants to know what Sparky's capable of so far?-
___

-It's times like that where I get why future-proofing is helpful- :V
Azura: "I'm sure they'd love the sleepover."
---
-HELL YEAH-
---
-TRUEEEEEEEEE!!!!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Really? Well, it's always an honor to meet a fellow queen. :)
___

-Eresh is actually gradually making friends for once...-
___

You'll be permitted to speak once we capture the rest of this cult...
___

YOU'RE CURIOUS ABOUT KAITO?

___

-Amy annoyed because she got soaked by the splash or just chuckling seeing Chrono more smug for once?-
Nitocris: "I can say the same" -bows a little-
---
-That's wonderful, she thinks-
---
Slipstream: "Or kill in skull face's case"
---
Atalanta: "So that's his name?"
---
-The latter pretty much, it's pretty cute-
-WHOA-
---
-good for they-
---
-will she?-
-Of course, she did the same to other people in the ride-
---
-Indeed for them-
-Then what they do?-
---
-She's starting to make them glow,m and she lets him see-
Kirtisugu: "What the hell are you doing?"
Martha: "I'll make sure you finally speak to her"
XJ-5: "Alright, that's more like it! So who's in the house tonight? All of Chaldea? 'Cause we've got some esteemed guests that need no further introduction! Well, actually, they do need further introduction 'cause they've never been here before, but you get the point!"

-I might have him show up for this as well then lmao-
___

-Blake be like "Wait, what?"-
___

-All of the Digimon Demon Lords?-
___

-Ruby would see that Steven looks upset at the revelation and deeply saddened by the sight of the ghostly Spooky clinging to her deceased father, but he's not letting get to him too badly as he stopped crying after the nightmare sequence ended, and the kid is now just giving Spooky space and staying silent to let her grieve-

-The note reads: "I always wanted to tell you.

How that night really ended.

But I couldn't. Because you were gone.

I need your forgiveness. That's why I wanted you back at any cost.

But in the end I robbed you of both life and unlife. Please go on, and be with Monica.

I'm sorry. "

---
---
---
-Sounds faaaaaaaaaaair-

Charlotte: "Well... At least there's some excitement!"
---
Atalanta: "Only these aren't alive"
---
Ophanimon: "Correct, so, in order from the most powerful to the least..." -and so she places down each picture, and starts tp talk of each individually from left to right, starting from the top row-

1718679541738.png
1718679611927.png
1718679644370.png
1718679830327.png
1718680051622.png
1718680174472.png
1718680247553.png

"For Lucemon, who thought that he'd be able to kill our God, he became an embodiment of Pride, becoming half demonic. in a 'Falldown Mode'

For the angelic beast that was clouded by his jealousy of his companions, he became the sea demon Leaviamon, embodying 'Envy'

For the high ranking angel whose rage and hatred overtook him, he became Daemon, embodying 'Wrath'

For the holy beast whose power was so great the Digital World itself forced him into constant slumber, he became Belphemon, embodying 'Sloth'

For the angel that was too consumed by his desire to obtain any and all treasures, no matter who he had to kill, he became Barbamon, embodying 'Greed'

For the follower of a goddess whose hunger for power led him to kill and absorb the data of many others, he became Beelzemon, embodying Gluttony. And lastly..." -she looked at the last one in disdain-

"For the sole female angel who enticed others to get whatever she wanted and indulge her unending libido with, she became Lilithmon, emobodying 'Lust'"
---
-They all are at a loss for words now, given the tragedy of the situation...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "I can say the same" -bows a little-
---
-That's wonderful, she thinks-
---
Slipstream: "Or kill in skull face's case"
---
Atalanta: "So that's his name?"
---
-The latter pretty much, it's pretty cute-
Oh! No need to bow. I'm not the current queen. Much less a royal with any authority anymore, or nor one should have after running away from the throne... :urg:
___

-Ishtar's thoughts?-
___

Those who are too dangerous to be kept active will be terminated. We cannot allow your experiments to continue if they risk the return of that planet-eating abomination...
___

CORRECT! HE'S SOMEONE WHO ARRIVED A FEW WEEKS AGO AND HAS SINCE JOINED THE KITCHEN STAFF!
___

-Chrono and Amy's respective thoughts?-

---
---
---
-Sounds faaaaaaaaaaair-

---
---
Ophanimon: "Correct, so, in order from the most powerful to the least..." -and so she places down each picture, and starts tp talk of each individually from left to right, starting from the top row-

View attachment 391202View attachment 391203View attachment 391204View attachment 391205View attachment 391206View attachment 391208View attachment 391209

"For Lucemon, who thought that he'd be able to kill our God, he became an embodiment of Pride, becoming half demonic. in a 'Falldown Mode'

For the angelic beast that was clouded by his jealousy of his companions, he became the sea demon Leaviamon, embodying 'Envy'

For the high ranking angel whose rage and hatred overtook him, he became Daemon, embodying 'Wrath'

For the holy beast whose power was so great the Digital World itself forced him into constant slumber, he became Belphemon, embodying 'Sloth'

For the angel that was too consumed by his desire to obtain any and all treasures, no matter who he had to kill, he became Barbamon, embodying 'Greed'

For the follower of a goddess whose hunger for power led him to kill and absorb the data of many others, he became Beelzemon, embodying Gluttony. And lastly..." -she looked at the last one in disdain-

"For the sole female angel who enticed others to get whatever she wanted and indulge her unending libido with, she became Lilithmon, emobodying 'Lust'"
---
-Well, Star might be annoyed, at least, given some of her previous interactions with him- :V

XJ-5: "So without further ado, why don't we invite your friends on the inside on stage to introduce themselves?" -Even has bow tie to make herself look more like a talk show host-
___

-Yeah, the main difference seems to be that while the Galatea statue was outright brought to life as a real human being, these statues remain sculptures and are entirely animated by magic, lacking any minds or sentience of their own-
___

...A-All of them...turned into demonic creatures...each driven by one different, singular h-horrible goal... :urg:

(Damn, she seems like she particularly hates that last one. Not like I blame her whether they were ever personal enemies or not! Eugh!)
___

-Right now, the majority are silent or speaking quietly, as Spooky ignores everyone and sadly clings to her deceased father...-

-Would any of them approach Spooky to check on her?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Azura: "I'm sure they'd love the sleepover."
---
-HELL YEAH-
---
-TRUEEEEEEEEE!!!!-
Then we'll just have to ask their parents!

-Azura already figures that Kamui and Shirou will approve of it, at least?-
___

-Sparky also goes up to whoever's currently running the training room to ask for a change of environment for the training round-
___

-But yeah, it speaks volumes that out of everyone, only Yang probably hates Neo more than Penny does, despite the latter generally being one of the kindest and most open-minded people around-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Of course, she did the same to other people in the ride-
---
-Indeed for them-
-Then what they do?-
---
-She's starting to make them glow,m and she lets him see-
Kirtisugu: "What the hell are you doing?"
Martha: "I'll make sure you finally speak to her"
-how dangerous!-
---
-what kind of outfit could Sakura have?-
---
-to her...?-

Then we'll just have to ask their parents!

-Azura already figures that Kamui and Shirou will approve of it, at least?-
___

-Sparky also goes up to whoever's currently running the training room to ask for a change of environment for the training round-
___

-But yeah, it says a lot that out of everyone, only Yang probably hates Neo more than Penny does, despite the latter being one of the kindest and most open-minded people around-
Azura: "I know for a fact that Kamui would approve." I can always convince her that I'll supervise them as a child if need be.
---
-something electric?-
---
-Yang is at least willing to tolerate Neo and interact if needed, though she's still very salty about Volume 2-

-Sounds faaaaaaaaaaair-

---
---

---
-Well, Star might be annoyed, at least, given some of her previous interactions with him- :V

XJ-5: "So without further ado, why don't we invite your friends on the inside on stage to introduce themselves?" -Even has bow tie to make herself look more like a talk show host-
___

-Yeah, the main difference seems to be that while the Galatea statue was outright brought to life as a real human being, these statues remain sculptures and are entirely animated by magic, lacking any minds or sentience of their own-
___

...A-All of them...turned into demonic creatures...each driven by one different, singular h-horrible goal... :urg:

(Damn, she seems like she particularly hates that last one. Not like I blame her whether they were ever personal enemies or not! Eugh!)
___

-Right now, the majority are silent or speaking quietly, as Spooky ignores everyone and sadly clings to her deceased father...-

-AND THEY ARE READY TO BE PRESENTED?-
---
Blake: "Indeed. They were alive but not sentient."
---
Palu: "You seem particularly hateful about the last one..."
---
-Ruby would-

Ruby: "...You okay there?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Azura: "I know for a fact that Kamui would approve." I can always convince her that I'll supervise them as a child if need be.
---
-something electric?-
---
-Yang is at least willing to tolerate Neo and interact if needed, though she's still very salty about Volume 2-
A-And their parents or guardians can easily stay in the same hotels in adjacent rooms...
___

-Yup, a grass valley in the middle of a thunderstorm, the same environment he and his sister asked for when Ata first brought them to the training grounds-
___

-But that's probably the least of her reasons for being upset with Neo after the events of Volume 9...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A-And their parents or guardians can easily stay in the same hotels in adjacent rooms...
___

-Yup, a grass valley in the middle of a thunderstorm, the same environment he and his sister asked for when Ata first brought them to the training grounds-
___

-But that's probably the least of her reasons for being upset with Neo after the events of Volume 9...-
Azura: "Exactly."
---
-whoa...-
---
-oh, totally-

-but she thinks that's Ruby's problem more than hers so until Neo shows any sign of treason, she lets her be-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh! No need to bow. I'm not the current queen. Much less a royal with any authority anymore, or nor one should have after running away from the throne... :urg:
___

-Ishtar's thoughts?-
___

Those who are too dangerous to be kept active will be terminated. We cannot allow your experiments to continue if they risk the return of that planet-eating abomination...
___

CORRECT! HE'S SOMEONE WHO ARRIVED A FEW WEEKS AGO AND HAS SINCE JOINED THE KITCHEN STAFF!
___

-Chrono and Amy's respective thoughts?-
Nitocris: "...If it's comforting, I also had a bit of a dark legacy. I spent most of my reign seeking vengeance against the killers of my siblings"
---
Ishtar: I hope this is the start of long lasting friendships~
---
Blackarachnia: "So for now, be still"
-Nightbird makes a threatning motion at Airachnid, signaling they're ready to end her at any little mistake-
Airachnid: -Rolls her optics-
---
Atalanta: "Huh, I haven't seen him myself... Where is he from?"
---
Chrono: This isn't so difficult.
Amy: Heh, hasn't acted like this since we were kids.
-how dangerous!-
---
-what kind of outfit could Sakura have?-
---
-to her...?-
-No kidding, she truly had fun!-
---
-Something cute or traditional-
---
Kiritsugu: "Who you mean?"
Martha: "Kamui, who else?"

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Ruby would-

-Fair enough- :V
Charlotte: "...W-Well, my name is Charlotte Corday! I heard a lot about you but... I can't believe I'm here, but I'm so relieved! Phew, no longer such dangers!"
---
Atalanta: "Basically, still, I can't deny this is impressive"
---
-Though Undyne had to admit, this Beelzemon guy despite all, looked really cool, given his biker look. Certainly not one would expect from an embodiment of 'Gluttony'-

Ophanimon: "I'll admit, we had a history. But I shouldn't prioritize that now, rather to tell you a bit more about them"
---
Sakura: "Do you need to talk?"
Takeru: "We're here to listen..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Azura: "Exactly."
---
-whoa...-
---
-oh, totally-

-but she thinks that's Ruby's problem more than hers so until Neo shows any sign of treason, she lets her be-
T-Two to three hotels might just work, then! And looking at these particular resorts, and adding up the total prices for booking, the g-grand total should be about... -Writing down equations-
___

-Psophora's not impressed so much as she just thinks it's neat as this point, since she helped design the training simulator and is used to seeing it create crazy realistic environments- :p
___

-After all, if even Ruby herself forgiven her, why shouldn't she at least try to tolerate her?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "...If it's comforting, I also had a bit of a dark legacy. I spent most of my reign seeking vengeance against the killers of my siblings"
---
Ishtar: I hope this is the start of long lasting friendships~
---
Blackarachnia: "So for now, be still"
-Nightbird makes a threatning motion at Airachnid, signaling they're ready to end her at any little mistake-
Airachnid: -Rolls her optics-
---
Atalanta: "Huh, I haven't seen him myself... Where is he from?"
---
Chrono: This isn't so difficult.
Amy: Heh, hasn't acted like this since we were kids.
...If I were in your shoes, I might have done the same. While I can't say for certain if your reign was flawed or if your people suffered for it, no one can blame you for wanting to avenge close loved ones. And at least you didn't abandon the throne or your people...
___

-She's also spoken with Byleth a few times over tea IIRC, as well as streamed video games with Hinoka and Tomoe a few times including very recently-

-Despite her nervousness, Eresh might already be making far more friends than she's ever had before-
___

-Much like with Bludgeon beforehand, Airachind clearly isn't threatend at this point, either being too insane or confident to care-
___

THAT I AM NOT AS CERTAIN OF. HE IS FROM ONE OF THE SAME WORLDS WHERE THE SUPER SENTAI AND KAMEN RIDERS USUALLY RESIDE! BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE PLANET OR COUNTRY HE CALLS HOME.

(Hmm, that much isn't terribly surprising, at least. He does possess similar armor...)
___

-Chrono really needed this day off...-

---
---
---
-Ruby would-

Charlotte: "...W-Well, my name is Charlotte Corday! I heard a lot about you but... I can't believe I'm here, but I'm so relieved! Phew, no longer such dangers!"
---
---
-Though Undyne had to admit, this Beelzemon guy despite all, looked really cool, given his biker look. Certainly not one would expect from an embodiment of 'Gluttony'-

Ophanimon: "I'll admit, we had a history. But I shouldn't prioritize that now, rather to tell you a bit more about them"
---
Charlotte Corday, huh? Oh, right! The Rulers mentioned you guys after the spy team went there!

Marco: "Wait, the Charotte Corday?" (Uh oh, that's gonna make things awkward when she and Marie corss paths....)
___

-The fact that not only were the sculptures and machines carved and designed with the skill of talented artists and engineers, but also essentially brought to life or motion by magic...-
___

They all sound like total jerks, and that's putting it as politely as possible. I'm surprised that one dude has a biker get-up for someone who's whole deal is gluttony, though...
___

Steven: "We know the truth now, and if there's anything we can to help, we're here for you, Spooky..."

We can at least try to dispel your curse...

Spooky: "...Just go away. There's nothing else you can but shut this place down for good. I'm already dead, and so is the rest of my family. There's nothing else you can really do that would help..." -Continues hugging her father, and it's clear that the only reason she's merely on the verge of tears instead of outright crying is because she's a ghost, and thus likely can't cry anymore...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No kidding, she truly had fun!-
---
-Something cute or traditional-
---
Kiritsugu: "Who you mean?"
Martha: "Kamui, who else?"
-so did the other two girls!-
---
Pandora: "... I think I've got an idea..."

-Sakura's outfit from the same chapter Saber Dusa debuted in :V-
---
-his Master-
-his daughter in law-

T-Two to three hotels might just work, then! And looking at these particular resorts, and adding up the total prices for booking, the g-grand total should be about... -Writing down equations-
___

-Psophora's not impressed so much as she just thinks it's neat as this point, since she helped design the training simulator and is used to seeing it create crazy realistic environments- :p
___

-After all, if even Ruby herself forgiven her, why shouldn't she at least try to tolerate her?-
Azura: "One of them would have to be the most expansive one. You know how prideful some of our members are."
---
-she mostly just handled the fighting programs and overall power source; all the crazy environmental stuff is entirely Arlon and da Vinci's doing-

-so while used to it, it's still beyond her expertise so she's internally geeking out every time :V-
---
-pretty much, yeah... but she's still upset about losing that fight in V2 :V-

-and while Yang has grown stronger since then, it's nothing compared to Neo's growth so she might have even less of a chance in a rematch-

---
---

---
Charlotte Corday, huh? Oh, right! The Rulers mentioned you guys after the spy team went there!

Marco: "Wait, the Charotte Corday?" (Uh oh, that's gonna make things awkward when she and Marie corss paths....)
___

-The fact that not only were the sculptures and machines carved and designed with the skill of talented artists and engineers, but also essentially brought to life or motion by magic...-
___

They all sound like total jerks, and that's putting it as politely as possible. I'm surprised that one dude has a biker get-up for someone who's whole deal is gluttony, though...
___

Steven: "We know the truth now, and if there's anything we can to help, we're here for you, Spooky..."

Spooky: "...Just go away. There's nothing else you can but shut this place down for good. I'm already dead, and so is the rest of my family. There's nothing else you can really do that would help..." -Continues hugging her father, and it's clear that the only reason she's merely on the verge of tears instead of outright crying is because she's a ghost, and thus likely can't cry anymore...-
Byleth: "You know her?"
---
Blake: "It... truly is..."
---
Azura: "I think that makes him stand out, personally."
---
Ruby: "We want you to shut down this whole operation. Not just for today, but for good. You need to pass on, to meet them in the afterlife."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Azura: "One of them would have to be the most expansive one. You know how prideful some of our members are."
---
-she mostly just handled the fighting programs and overall power source; all the crazy environmental stuff is entirely Arlon and da Vinci's doing-

-so while used to it, it's still beyond her expertise so she's internally geeking out every time :V-
---
-pretty much, yeah... but she's still upset about losing that fight in V2 :V-

-and while Yang has grown stronger since then, it's nothing compared to Neo's growth so she might have even less of a chance in a rematch-
I've already taken that into consideration for the final tally. :p
___

-including this time?-
___

-Yang's probably more skilled than Neo in a direct fight, but Neo could easily overwhelm her with her clones alone...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
HOLY **** THAT DIRECT

I've already taken that into consideration for the final tally. :p
___

-including this time?-
___

-Yang's probably more skilled than Neo in a direct fight, but Neo could easily overwhelm her with her clones alone...-
Azura: "I see..."
---
-yep- :V
---
-with the fights Neo has gone though, she is certainly skilled-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
HOLY **** THAT DIRECT
A brand new Mario & Luigi game was the last thing I expected from a Nintendo Direct, and here not only is there a brand new one in spite of Alphadream being shut down, but it's also the freaking opening announcement of the Direct.

Also, a Legend of Zelda game where Zelda is finally playable and the main protagonist + a Metroid Prime 4 trialerand a release date, some really solid remakes and ports of older classic games and a lot of surprisingly good standalone and Indie games as well.

Yeah, this Direct was awesome.

Azura: "I see..."
---
-yep- :V
---
-with the fights Neo has gone though, she is certainly skilled-
-Is it surprising that Alphys already considered that? Azura said it herself, several of Chaldea's members won't accept anything less than the fanciest hotel possible- :V
___

Sparky: "(Are you okay, Phosphora?)" -Doesn't get that she's geeking out-
___

-But while a tough and dangerous opponent who could still defeat some of the Huntsmen and Huntresses on her own, her illusions and clones make her a far bigger threat-

-Even during the events of Volume 9, the argument can be made that Neo only caused as many problems as she did because of her fully unlocked Semblance and how she used it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Imma be getting Echoes of Wisdom day 1
...If I were in your shoes, I might have done the same. While I can't say for certain if your reign was flawed or if your people suffered for it, no one can blame you for wanting to avenge close loved ones. And at least you didn't abandon the throne or your people...
___

-She's also spoken with Byleth a few times over tea IIRC, as well as streamed video games with Hinoka and Tomoe a few times including very recently-

-Despite her nervousness, Eresh might already be making far more friends than she's ever had before-
___

-Much like with Bludgeon beforehand, Airachind clearly isn't threatend at this point, either being too insane or confident to care-
___

THAT I AM NOT AS CERTAIN OF. HE IS FROM ONE OF THE SAME WORLDS WHERE THE SUPER SENTAI AND KAMEN RIDERS USUALLY RESIDE! BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE PLANET OR COUNTRY HE CALLS HOME.

(Hmm, that much isn't terribly surprising, at least. He does possess similar armor...)
___

-Chrono really needed this day off...-
Nitocris: "...I...Actually took my life a little after...Honestly I'm not better than you in that regard"
---
-True, Ishtar hopes some day, she can have a full circle of friends!-
---
-She's the latter pretty much-
---
Atalanta: "...Why is his helmet a barcode?"
---
-More than he wanted to admit-
-so did the other two girls!-
---
Pandora: "... I think I've got an idea..."

-Sakura's outfit from the same chapter Saber Dusa debuted in :V-
---
-his Master-
-his daughter in law-
-When they got out the ride, they all were laughing-
---
Medusa: "...You want to make her a farmer?"
---
Kiritsugu: "...What of her?"
Martha: "She's your Master and daughter-in-law!"

___

___

___

---
---
---
Ruby: "We want you to shut down this whole operation. Not just for today, but for good. You need to pass on, to meet them in the afterlife."
Charlotte: "I may have tried giving you guys a little bit of info" -and yeah, she's not gonna like Marie-
---
Atalanta: "Fascinating regardless of the outcome"
---
Ophanimon: "Not a constant eater as you'd expect, huh?"
---
Sakura: "There has to be a way for you to pass on, we want to help with that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Imma be getting Echoes of Wisdom day 1
Protagonist Zelda was long overdue!

Nitocris: "...I...Actually took my life a little after...Honestly I'm not better than you in that regard"
---
-True, Ishtar hopes some day, she can have a full circle of friends!-
---
-She's the latter pretty much-
---
Atalanta: "...Why is his helmet a barcode?"
---
-More than he wanted to admit-
...Oh good Heavens...I'm so sorry... :urg: -Notably didn't even bring up her own past there, just expressing the utmost sympathy for Nitocris-
___

-Something Ereshkigal probably needs with how socially anxious she is, despite getting along quite well with the people she has spoken with more-
___

-The same can probably be said about the other former Decepticons, at least the ones who are part of them just out of desperation for survival-
___

AH, THAT ...I AM NOT SO SURE OF. :ohwell:
___

-The group will hang out by the pool for an hour or two-

---
---
---
Charlotte: "I may have tried giving you guys a little bit of info" -and yeah, she's not gonna like Marie-
---
---
---
Sakura: "There has to be a way for you to pass on, we want to help with that..."
Marco: "Not personally, but you know how almost all Servants are people from history or literature? Charlotte Corday's no different."

Well, you helped us kick several of those warlords to the curb and figure out how to beat Koyanskaya both by getting us some vital intel and by taking the Alliance down from the inside! Don't sell yourself short, Corday. We might not have even defeated her or several of her allies if it weren't for you! -Gives Charlotte athumbs-up with a wide, toothy grin-
___

-It's an impressive display of magic, as well as fascinating combination of magic itself and inanimate works of art...-
___

I-I don't know if that's for better or worse...
___

Steven: "Part of you is already trying to pass on. Why don't you, too? I don't know how to break a curse, but I know plenty of the Casters do! I'm sure several people at Chaldea can figure out how to reverse it!"

Spooky: "All I can do at this point is try to shut down GL Labs, but even that's not necessary anymore...

...You've already shut down this operation by shutting off the barrier and stopping that ritual. That's all you needed to do. And now you need to leave. And not just because I didn't want to revisit this room..." :urg:

Steven: "What do you mean...?"

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
-Mordred poked him-
Artoria: "Don't do that"
---
Taiga: "Hmmm... Weeeiiird... Maybe there's a mystery behind this!"
---
Natsuki: "Well, that´s something we can change now then"
Yuri: "Along... Other activities"
---
-To the cafeteria theeeeeeeeeeeeeen-
-A stew is being made!-
---
Moriarty: "Perceptive as well..."

-Good for Godzilla-
-And well... Yeah, Rita doesn't has an answer to that that would be reasonable-
---
Fate: "I see, then we may need to take it for further analysis"

-Would Ingrid take that into account?-
---
Alain: "Hopefully... I hope they didn't take Kanon, Onari or Akari..."
Illya: "Friends of yours?"
-Alain nodded-

Tiki: "DO NOT TROUBLE ME!" -she said this at Queen Vanessa, as the divine energy from her Dragonstone and her own amplified while she transformed once more-
View attachment 391183

-And then, she made a more powerful Divine Breath than the usual-

(Is he already full?)

-Sniffs- That's it! That stew must be what she's smelling! -Continues walking towards the source-

Moon: "...It looks like you're in luck. Or, perhaps not. Because if even if you can't answer for every last person whose lives were ruined because of both your and Drakkon's actions, there are still two people you can speak to who's lives you've ruined who I'm quite certain wish to have a word with you..."

-Rita could immediately determine that Queen Moon is referring to none other than the two surviving members of the team of Power Rangers who always bested her: Kimberly Ann Hart and Trini Kwan...-
___

TLink: "We'll help you look for them. And if they're here, I promise we'll find them!"

Tetra: "All I can gather from this for certain is that it's time we get to the bottom of this..."

-Queen Vanessa scoffed at the Knightmon, but before she can even verbally respond to him, Tiki's divine dragon breath blasts her back several yards, even as she maintains her balance and keeps her footing, also disrupting the shadowy magic that was corrupting the area-

---
---
-reflexively sprays Mordred with Water Gun-

-indeed-
-like maybe it's Shrodinger's Enemy; someone who both exists and doesn't-

...."other" activities? -raised eyebrow-

-....I haven't had stew in so long.....-
-but who cooking it?-

-does the Roman illusion not understand because Neo herself doesn't?-

-will be out of the story for now unless there's something else to deal with :V-

-making a pondering gesture-
Translation: "Are these individuals here to deliver justice?"

-if Plop were still here, asking Chronoa for more information would be ideal given this seems to relate to a moment in time that's been "skipped"-

(Second image not working :V)

Hmm. Impressive for someone of thine stature.

Holy ****! You did-a more than I could to her!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A brand new Mario & Luigi game was the last thing I expected from a Nintendo Direct, and here not only is there a brand new one in spite of Alphadream being shut down, but it's also the freaking opening announcement of the Direct.

Also, a Legend of Zelda game where Zelda is finally playable and the main protagonist + a Metroid Prime 4 trialerand a release date, some really solid remakes and ports of older classic games and a lot of surprisingly good standalone and Indie games as well.

Yeah, this Direct was awesome.
The Marvel vs Capcom collection also threw me COMPLETELY off-guard.

The very idea of those games getting a modern release in this day and age, 11 years after MvC2 was pulled out of PS3 and 360 because licensing expired and was ever renewed is actually insane and after the "rousing success" of Infinite, many thought the Vs. series was just done...

That in itself is already mindblowing but it's also first announced on a NINTENDO DIRECT which is honestly not the first place I'd expect.

A lot of the other announcements are crazy but honestly, this one takes the cake. I'm sure the entire FGC lost their ****ing **** at this.

-Is it surprising that Alphys already considered that? Azura said it herself, several of Chaldea's members won't accept anything less than the fanciest hotel possible- :V
___

Sparky: "(Are you okay, Phosphora?)" -Doesn't get that she's geeking out-
___

-But while a tough and dangerous opponent who could still defeat some of the Huntsmen and Huntresses on her own, her illusions and clones make her a far bigger threat-

-Even during the events of Volume 9, the argument can be made that Neo only caused as many problems as she did because of her fully unlocked Semblance and how she used it-
Azura: "So what's the number?"
---
Phosphy: "I'm totally fine, Sparky." :b:
---
-oh, absolutely-

-so yeah, she scary-

-When they got out the ride, they all were laughing-
---
Medusa: "...You want to make her a farmer?"
---
Kiritsugu: "...What of her?"
Martha: "She's your Master and daughter-in-law!"
Shez: "Man, you really got my good there, Draco." :p
---
Pandora: "I mean... it's just an idea."
---
-damn, he really doesn't care...-

---
---
---
Marco: "Not personally, but you know how almost all Servants are people from history or literature? Charlotte Corday's no different."

Well, you helped us kick several of those warlords to the curb and figure out how to beat Koyanskaya both by getting us some vital intel and by taking the Alliance down from the inside! Don't sell yourself short, Corday. We might not have even defeated her or several of her allies if it weren't for you! -Gives Charlotte athumbs-up with a wide, toothy grin-
___

-It's an impressive display of magic, as well as fascinating combination of magic itself and inanimate works of art...-
___

___

Steven: "Part of you is already trying to pass on. Why don't you, too? I don't know how to break a curse, but I know plenty of the Casters do! I'm sure several people at Chaldea can figure out how to reverse it!"

Spooky: "All I can do at this point is try to shut down GL Labs, but even that's not necessary anymore...

...You've already shut down this operation by shutting off the barrier and stopping that ritual. That's all you needed to do. And now you need to leave. And not just because I didn't want to revisit this room..." :urg:

Shez: "Yeah, you're cool, girl." :p
---
Blake: -nodded in agreement-
---
Palu: "He seems hungrier for power than food..."
---
Ruby: "...What's going on, Spooky...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Marvel vs Capcom collection also threw me COMPLETELY off-guard.

The very idea of those games getting a modern release in this day and age, 11 years after MvC2 was pulled out of PS3 and 360 because licensing expired and was ever renewed is actually insane and after the "rousing success" of Infinite, many thought the Vs. series was just done...

That in itself is already mindblowing but it's also first announced on a NINTENDO DIRECT which is honestly not the first place I'd expect.

A lot of the other announcements are crazy but honestly, this one takes the cake. I'm sure the entire FGC lost their *ing * at this.
I don't follow fighting games outside of Smash and Mortal Combat enough to know that the older series was even that difficult to play in the modern day, so that's pretty awesome.

And here I was just happy that I'd get a good chance to play some of the older ones after playing a few in arcades for years lol.

Azura: "So what's the number?"
---
Phosphy: "I'm totally fine, Sparky." :b:
---
-oh, absolutely-

-so yeah, she scary-
O-Oh, right! The grand total cost should be...

-I'm honestly not really sure since there's only limited information about the resorts in either the games or the anime, so the total price is probably still extremely expensive, but still reasonable and not overly costly for both the Rulers' and Weiss' combined money-

___

Sparky: "(Well, you do seem happy! is it because of these training grounds?)"
___

-And Arlon likely immediately noticed Penny's change in expression upon him asking how Bison's death affected Juri's sense of self, not to mention that she deliberately ignored Neo as she passed by-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't follow fighting games outside of Smash and Mortal Combat enough to know that the older series was even that difficult to play in the modern day, so that's pretty awesome.

And here I was just happy that I'd get a good chance to play some of the older ones after playing a few in arcades for years lol.

O-Oh, right! The grand total cost should be...

-I'm honestly not really sure since there's only limited information about the resorts in either the games or the anime, so the total price is probably still extremely expensive, but still reasonable and not overly costly for both the Rulers' and Weiss' combined money-

___

Sparky: "(Well, you do seem happy! is it because of these training grounds?)"
___

-And Arlon likely immediately noticed Penny's change in expression upon him asking how Bison's death affected Juri's sense of self, not to mention that she deliberately ignored Neo as she passed by-
Are you ready to be TAKEN FOR A RIDE?

Weiss: "...Can you afford it all?"
---
Phsphy: "Maybe." :p
---
-but he won't press on with those yet-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Are you ready to be TAKEN FOR A RIDE?

Weiss: "...Can you afford it all?"
---
Phsphy: "Maybe." :p
---
-but he won't press on with those yet-
I'm personally ready to finally defeat Onslaught after dying to him in arcades for years every time I was about to beat story mode. :V

...It a-admittedly might hurt Chaldea's overall funding for a w-while if we pay for a-all of it...

___

Sparky: "(Isn't it cool?! The others are saying that this isn't even a real thunderstorm!)"
___

Penny: "...I...believe I understand what you mean, Arlon..." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Is he already full?)

-Sniffs- That's it! That stew must be what she's smelling! -Continues walking towards the source-

-indeed-
-like maybe it's Shrodinger's Enemy; someone who both exists and doesn't-

...."other" activities? -raised eyebrow-

-but who cooking it?-

Mordred: "Huh?! WOAH!"
---
Taiga: "Hmmmmm, maybe I should ask the leading guys too"
---
Yuri: "I-I just mean other stuff in general... Like socializing, or sports, or sparring"
---
-That would be Boudica now!-
---
Moriarty: "Most here have learned to from the multipe ones here. Of course, learning their language was quite trivial for myself"

___

Susie: "Considering that we don't know much of what the hell these Shadow Crystals do, I can say we'd be appreciate it." :p

Ralsei: "I'm sure Seam would want to hold onto this one as well once your analysis with it is complete..."

-Ralsei pronounced that somewhat odd name as "Shawm"-
___

-will be out of the story for now unless there's something else to deal with :V-

-if Plop were still here, asking Chronoa for more information would be ideal given this seems to relate to a moment in time that's been "skipped"-

---
---
-And said two people, just so happened to arrive there at that very moment, after having thrashed various Megazords with their own-
Rita: ...Drats.
---
Hayate: "...Who is 'Shawm'?"
-While Gorgon is really worried, what would Ingrid think?-
---
Illya: "Okay, so to that mansion, right?"
Arisa: "I guess we can't just stay here..."

(Frick, it's a dragon beam from FEH tho)
Tiki: "Phew, that shall leave a mark" :p
...Oh good Heavens...I'm so sorry... :urg: -Notably didn't even bring up her own past there, just expressing the utmost sympathy for Nitocris-
___

-Something Ereshkigal probably needs with how socially anxious she is, despite getting along quite well with the people she has spoken with more-
___

-The same can probably be said about the other former Decepticons, at least the ones who are part of them just out of desperation for survival-
___

AH, THAT ...I AM NOT SO SURE OF. :ohwell:
___

-The group will hang out by the pool for an hour or two-
Nitocris: "It's alright. I accept everything that occurred, and at least I'm making more of a difference as a Heroic Spirit"
---
-Indeed, so they keep seeing that more of the Underworld is... Not that much different from where they were 3 minutes ago-
---
-Scalpel would find himself assisting Knock-Out on medical duties at the moment, given soem Sparkless got some scratches and shots on people-
---
Atalanta: "...Oh well, it's not the least unconventional stuff around here"
---
-Sounds like they had fun-
Shez: "Man, you really got my good there, Draco." :p
---
Pandora: "I mean... it's just an idea."
---
-damn, he really doesn't care...-
Draco: "The first of multiple times, I'm sure"
---
Medusa: "...She would rock it"
---
Martha: "That's why you leave me no choice..."

___

___

___

---
---
---
Charlotte: "...Heheheh, I didn't think I helped this much!" -blushing, but she's honestly really happy-
---
-Quite so, even then, they still move on-
---
Ophanimon: "That was his deal, correct. So he absorbed the data of opponents he defeated to get stronger... And he was the most affable of the seven"
-Which says something about the morality all of them must have had-
---
Rin: "Look, I... I'm sorry for any mean thing I said about you before, if it helps"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "It's alright. I accept everything that occurred, and at least I'm making more of a difference as a Heroic Spirit"
---
-Indeed, so they keep seeing that more of the Underworld is... Not that much different from where they were 3 minutes ago-
---
-Scalpel would find himself assisting Knock-Out on medical duties at the moment, given soem Sparkless got some scratches and shots on people-
---
Atalanta: "...Oh well, it's not the least unconventional stuff around here"
---
-Sounds like they had fun-
...Are you more content in the present? -Genuinely concerned-
___

Specter: "Is it really just an endless plain of stairs and dark cave floors?"
___

-The fact that any of them got damaged further reinforces the threat these former prisoners of Lockdown poses...-
___

(Yes, we've...admittedly seen more unorthodox gear from several other many times before.)

HE IS MOSTLY HERE OUT AS A MATTER OF CONVENIENCE, FOR THE ALLIANCE HAS STOLEN A POWERFUL WEAPON HE OWNS AND HE WISHES TO GET IT BACK!
___

-Even Chrono did?-

-but who cooking it?-
Mordred: "Huh?! WOAH!"

-That would be Boudica now!-
(Whoa! Are you okay, Mordred?)

-Who would see Alphys walking nearby with a sleep-walking BIdoof in her arms-

---
---
---
Charlotte: "...Heheheh, I didn't think I helped this much!" -blushing, but she's honestly really happy-
---
---
Ophanimon: "That was his deal, correct. So he absorbed the data of opponents he defeated to get stronger... And he was the most affable of the seven"
---
Rin: "Look, I... I'm sorry for any mean thing I said about you before, if it helps"
(Plus you even helped tons of us in the Dark World!)

Star: "We needed all the help we could get with taking down these evil jerks. Also, I really like your dress and top hat!" :b:
___

-The next exhibit of the museum shows various historical paintings and statues, including some of Mewni's historical figures or authority. One is even a complete portrait of the Magic High Commission-

-...They don't know the High Commission that well at all, but they've seen them around when they visit to discuss matters with the Casters and Rulers, and they've definitely never seen the giraffe guy before-
___

...O-Oh no.. :urg:

Sounds like a damn good thing you guys took care of them when you did...
___

Spooky: "It's alright. I don't blame you for it after everything I did. Even with how badly I wanted to scare people. And what's going on is-"

-Before Spooky could finish that sentence, the entire facility began to violently shake, and the conversation was abruptly cut off by a male speech program announcing "WARNING: THE GL LABS FACILITY WILL COLLAPSE IN 5 MINUTES"-

Spooky: "THAT! You need to get the heck out of here already!"

Amethyst: "AW COME ON! WHY DO ALL THESE GIANT HAUNTED MANSIONS AND EVIL LABS ALWAYS HAVE A SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE?!"

---
---

-And said two people, just so happened to arrive there at that very moment, after having thrashed various Megazords with their own-
---
---

-No one else spoke upon seeing them at first, and Moon simply looked at the with a nod-
___

Ralsei: "The local shopkeeper in Castle Town!" :)
___

-But that also might be when they start to see the mansion seemingly struck by a massive quake...-

-Tiki transformed into a broken image- :p

Don't be so confident... -Blasts more shadows at Tiki specifically, with a few stray ones headed towards Peppino and the Knightmon, although they definitely wouldn't affect the former with his Pepper Pizza transformation-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moriarty: "Most here have learned to from the multipe ones here. Of course, learning their language was quite trivial for myself"
-exactly, Goldie-

Neo: -pouts, having never learned it-

---
---

-No one else spoke upon seeing them at first, and Moon simply looked at the with a nod-
___

Ralsei: "The local shopkeeper in Castle Town!" :)
___

-But that also might be when they start to see the mansion seemingly struck by a massive quake...-

-Tiki transformed into a broken image- :p

Don't be so confident... -Blasts more shadows at Tiki specifically, with a few stray ones headed towards Peppino and the Knightmon, although they definitely wouldn't affect the former with his Pepper Pizza transformation-
-oh damn...-
---
Ingrid: Hmmm...I really wish to witness this creature for myself...
---
Kanna: "To that mansion!"

Draco: "The first of multiple times, I'm sure"
---
Medusa: "...She would rock it"
---
Martha: "That's why you leave me no choice..."
Shez: "That's the spirit, girl!"
---
Pandora: "I know, right?" :p
---
-COMMAND SEAL-

...It a-admittedly might hurt Chaldea's overall funding for a w-while if we pay for a-all of it...

___

Sparky: "(Isn't it cool?! The others are saying that this isn't even a real thunderstorm!)"
___

Penny: "...I...believe I understand what you mean, Arlon..." :urg:
Weiss: "What if we split the difference?"
---
Phosphy: "It's still gonna hurt if it hits you though..." Well, maybe not you if you have Lightning Rod.
---
Arlon: "You do?"

---
---
---

Star: "We needed all the help we could get with taking down these evil jerks. Also, I really like your dress and top hat!" :b:
___

-The next exhibit of the museum shows various historical paintings and statues, including some of Mewni's historical figures or authority. One is even a complete portrait of the Magic High Commission-

-...They don't know the High Commission that well at all, but they've seen them around when they visit to discuss matters with the Casters and Rulers, and they've definitely never seen the giraffe guy before-
___

___

Spooky: "It's alright. I don't blame you for it after everything I did. Even with how badly I wanted to scare people. And what's going on is-"

-Before Spooky could finish that sentence, the entire facility began to violently shake, and the conversation was abruptly cut off by a male speech program announcing "WARNING: THE GL LABS FACILITY WILL COLLAPSE IN 5 MINUTES"-

Amethyst: "AW COME ON! WHY DO ALL THESE GIANT HAUNTED MANSIONS AND EVIL LABS ALWAYS HAVE A SELF-DESTRUCT SEQUENCE?!"
Shez: "You do got some style, girl."
---
Blake: "That's... the High Commission, right?-
---
Palu: "I couldn't agree more..."
---
Ruby: "Alright, who wants another ride of the Ruby Express?"

Blake: "I don't, but it's our fastest way out..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Museum stuff was unreplied, Uni.

Weiss: "What if we split the difference?"
---
Phosphy: "It's still gonna hurt if it hits you though..." Well, maybe not you if you have Lightning Rod.
---
Arlon: "You do?"
Y-You're really okay with paying for h-h-half of the vacation?!
___

Sparky: "(Not as much as it would hurt most non-Electric Pokemon.)" :p

-Electric-type Pokemon aren't outright immune to taking damage from opposing sources of electric damage, but unless the lightning isn't the sole source of damage or it's from an opponent Pokemon who's far higher leveled than them, any electricity or shock-based attacks are going to do minimal damage to them-
___

Penny: "It is...a long story, and I wasn't even there to witness much of it, but I know someone who once had a similar trouble...Only their goal was far less justified..." -Didn't specify the person's gender so as to not yet give away that it's Neo-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Museum stuff was unreplied, Uni.

Y-You're really okay with paying for h-h-half of the vacation?!
___

Sparky: "(Not as much as it would hurt most non-Electric Pokemon.)" :p

-Electric-type Pokemon aren't outright immune to taking damage from opposing sources of electric damage, but unless the lightning isn't the sole source of damage or it's from an opponent Pokemon who's far higher leveled than them, any electricity or shock-based attacks are going to do minimal damage to them-
___

Penny: "It is...a long story, and I wasn't even there to witness much of it, but I know someone who once had a similar trouble...Only their goal was far less justified..." -Didn't specify the person's gender so as to not yet give away that it's Neo-
Not anymore!

Weiss: "Why wouldn't I be?"
---
Phosphy: "Fair enough." :p
---
Arlon: "Are they among Chaldea?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Are you more content in the present? -Genuinely concerned-
___

Specter: "Is it really just an endless plain of stairs and dark cave floors?"
___

-The fact that any of them got damaged further reinforces the threat these former prisoners of Lockdown poses...-
___

(Yes, we've...admittedly seen more unorthodox gear from several other many times before.)

HE IS MOSTLY HERE OUT AS A MATTER OF CONVENIENCE, FOR THE ALLIANCE HAS STOLEN A POWERFUL WEAPON HE OWNS AND HE WISHES TO GET IT BACK!
___

-Even Chrono did?-
Nitocris: "I am" -straight and secure answer-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Maybe"
---
-Indeed, Kickback while trying to scavenge for stuff got his arm cut by a surprise attack from Bludgeon, so they had to fix that for the Insecticon-
---
Atalanta: "Ah, so he's not here to stay for long"
---
-Indeed he actually had-
Shez: "That's the spirit, girl!"
---
Pandora: "I know, right?" :p
---
-COMMAND SEAL-
Draco: "...You shouldn't celebrate that"
---
Medusa: "Thanks then" :p
---
-Kiritsugu no like as he can feel himself being forced to do an action-

___

___

___

---
---
---

Charlotte: "Like it? I was summoned with them, heheheh~"
---
Atalanta: "Yes, but I have never seen that giraffe person"
---
Jeanne: "There's something I don't understand though..."
Ophanimon: "Yes?"
Jeanne: "You know what a Beast is, correct?"
Ophanimon: "Oh, you mean those so called 'Evils of Humanity' you've faced? I looked them up to prepare to come here"
Jeanne: "Yes, those. With what you've been telling us so far, the Demon Lords should at least be as powerful as them individually"
Ophanimon: "I don't doubt in that"
Jeanne: "It's just, as far as I remember, we didn't have much trouble dealing with them"
Ophanimon: "Oh, there's an explanation for that"
---

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "I am" -straight and secure answer-
---
Ereshkigal: "...Maybe"
---
-Indeed, Kickback while trying to scavenge for stuff got his arm cut by a surprise attack from Bludgeon, so they had to fix that for the Insecticon-
---
Atalanta: "Ah, so he's not here to stay for long"
---
-Indeed he actually had-
...I'm glad to hear that, at the very least. :)
___

Specter: "Is there anything else here? Landmarks? Important locations that spirits need to go to? Even just local plants or animals?"
___

-Yeesh...It's a good thing they're still robots-
___

NQUITE SO! ONLY UNTIL HE RECOVERS HIS STOLEN MAGIC ARTIFACT SLASH WEAPON! AND SINCE HE IS STAYING HERE, HE HAS OFFERED TO HELP THE KITCHEN STAFF!
___

-Current thoughts?-

Not anymore!

Weiss: "Why wouldn't I be?"
---
Phosphy: "Fair enough." :p
---
Arlon: "Are they among Chaldea?"
...B-Because it's still expensive?
___

-In any case, training time!-
___

Penny: "...I did not wish to say it immediately, but...yes, as a matter of fact..." :urg:

---
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "Oh, you mean those so called 'Evils of Humanity' you've faced? I looked them up to prepare to come here"
Jeanne: "Yes, those. With what you've been telling us so far, the Demon Lords should at least be as powerful as them individually"
Jeanne: "It's just, as far as I remember, we didn't have much trouble dealing with them"
---
Star: "Still stylish and fancy." :p
___

-The overseers of magic of multiple dimensions as well as high-ranking authorities of Mewni...No surprise there's artwork made in their image and honor, here-

-And while Lekmet is deceased, they've at least seen him visit Chaldeabefore along with most of hte others. They've never seen the giraffe guy visit Chaldea along with the rest of them...-
___

Th-There is?

___

Steven "Yes, please!" :crazy:

You ever had a self-destruct trap installed!

Spooky: "We didn't install any bombs or self-destruct mechanisms! We an evil laboratory, not a stupid one!"

Specimen 14: "...****, of course....It's the Spirit Seal. I figured shutting it down would affect most of Spooky's army, but I didn't think shutting it down would compromise the entire mansion! Shutting it down must be affecting the whole damn and literally cursed building!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
___

-The oversees of magic of multiple dimensions as well as high-ranking authorities of Mewni...No surprise there's artwork made in their image and honor, here-

-And while Lekmet is deceased, they've at least seen him visit Chaldeabefore along with most of hte others. They've never seen the giraffe guy visit Chaldea along with the rest of them...-
___

Th-There is?

___

Spooky: "We didn't install any bombs or self-destruct mechanisms! We an evil laboratory, not a stupid one!"

Specimen 14: "...****, of course....It's the Spirit Seal. I figured shutting it down would affect most of Spooky's army, but I didn't think shutting it down would compromise the entire mansion! Shutting it down must be affecting the whole damn and literally cursed building!"
Shez: "...You look adorable, honestly."
---
Blake: "Neither have I..."
---
Palu: "Lazy writing?" :p
---
-RUBY EXPRESS COMING THROUGH-

Draco: "...You shouldn't celebrate that"
---
Medusa: "Thanks then" :p
---
-Kiritsugu no like as he can feel himself being forced to do an action-
Shez: "Why not? A rivalry's always fun." :p
---
-FARMER SAKURA-
---
-oh damn-

...B-Because it's still expensive?
___

-In any case, training time!-
___

Penny: "...I did not wish to say it immediately, but...yes, as a matter of fact..." :urg:
Weiss: "No price is too much after all we've gone through."
---
-hell yeah-
---
Arlon: "I believe I know who you are talking about."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "No price is too much after all we've gone through."
---
-hell yeah-
---
Arlon: "I believe I know who you are talking about."
...W-Were it not for the fact that we're short on technology resources and need to make sure every member of Ch-Chaldea still gets paid, I'd completely agree regarding Chaldea's own o-overall budget... :urg:
___

-Several training drones are activated-

Claptrap: "Wait, what difficulty level did you guys say was reasonable here, again?"
___

Penny: "Wait, you do?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...W-Were it not for the fact that we're short on technology resources and need to make sure every member of Ch-Chaldea still gets paid, I'd completely agree regarding Chaldea's own o-overall budget... :urg:
___

-Several training drones are activated-

Claptrap: "Wait, what difficulty level did you guys say was reasonable here, again?"
___

Penny: "Wait, you do?"
Weiss: "So let me help you."
---
Phosphy: "Somewhere in the middle. It's only fair since you're in your middle stage, right?"
---
Arlon: "Could she be theme around ice cream?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "So let me help you."
---
Phosphy: "Somewhere in the middle. It's only fair since you're in your middle stage, right?"
---
Arlon: "Could she be theme around ice cream?"
...Th-Thank you. :)

-What does Acura think?-
___

Sparky: "(Well, I guess so? But I still want a fair fight!)" -Not realizing that higher level drones could be overkill for him-
___

Penny: "...You are remarkably good at deducing the identities of unnamed individuals." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Th-Thank you. :)

-What does Acura think?-
___

Sparky: "(Well, I guess so? But I still want a fair fight!)" -Not realizing that higher level drones could be overkill for him-
___

Penny: "...You are remarkably good at deducing the identities of unnamed individuals." :urg:
Who's Acura? :V

Azura: "Thank you for your aid." :)
---
Phosphy: "And that's what you'll get, buddy."
---
Arlon: "She is the only person from your world who is both here and not someone you would call a friend. It was not difficult to figure out."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Who's Acura? :V

Azura: "Thank you for your aid." :)
---
Phosphy: "And that's what you'll get, buddy."
---
Arlon: "She is the only person from your world who is both here and not someone you would call a friend. It was not difficult to figure out."
Damn it lol

-Though they'll still need to discuss whether they should allow Weiss to spend so much on the vacation with the other Rulers?-
___

Sparky: "(Alright! I believe you!)" -Confident expression, assuming a battle stance as he turns to face the drones-

Claptrap: "Let this round of training simulation BEGIN!" -Activates the drones-
___

Penny: "...Both valid points..." -Would sigh if she wasn't a robot-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...I'm glad to hear that, at the very least. :)
___

Specter: "Is there anything else here? Landmarks? Important locations that spirits need to go to? Even just local plants or animals?"
___

-Yeesh...It's a good thing they're still robots-
___

NQUITE SO! ONLY UNTIL HE RECOVERS HIS STOLEN MAGIC ARTIFACT SLASH WEAPON! AND SINCE HE IS STAYING HERE, HE HAS OFFERED TO HELP THE KITCHEN STAFF!
___

-Current thoughts?-
Nitocris: "On the very least I'm making good use of my contracts here"
---
Ereshkigal: "........" -the silence says it all-
-It's no wonder she wanted to plant flowers-
---
-Yeah, it hurts A LOT, but the advantage of being robots is that they can be re-attached with not many complications-
---
Atalanta: "On the least he seems to know his stuff in the kitchen..."
---
-Chrono or Amy's?-
Shez: "Why not? A rivalry's always fun." :p
---
-FARMER SAKURA-
---
-oh damn-
Draco: "I'll actually kill you some day"
---
-It will be such a cute looooook-
---
Martha: "By the power of this Command Seal, Kiritsugu Emiya, I order you... Speak to Kamui, NOW!" -thus she used that, and Kiritsugu was starting to move-
___

-The overseers of magic of multiple dimensions as well as high-ranking authorities of Mewni...No surprise there's artwork made in their image and honor, here-

___

Th-There is?

___

---
---
---
-Charlotte was quite glad at the compliments honestly-
-It's no wonder she was called an angel when brought to her execution-
---
Atalanta: "I'm sure we can just ask around"
---
-Ophanimon then pulls out this picture-

1718775014288.png

Ophanimon: "This is GranDracmon. The ruler of the Dark Area, a demon more powerful than the Demon Lords as a result. Years ago, the Demon Lords unleashed a program that turned most of the Digimon out the Dark Area violent, but he took it, and twisted it a little to instead block some of their power, as penance for a lot of trouble they had brought to the place.

He's not our friend, and mostly keeps to himself, but even they were a thorn on his side. By the moment they attacked, they were getting more desperate, intending to arrive to the human world to absorb the emotional energy of humans and other races in order to grow in power, creating a Mega level Digimon to serve them for defensive purposes that even then rebelled"

Jeanne: "...Black..."
---
Rin: "So we must escape before it crumbles down!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nitocris: "On the very least I'm making good use of my contracts here"
---
Ereshkigal: "........" -the silence says it all-
-It's no wonder she wanted to plant flowers-
---
-Yeah, it hurts A LOT, but the advantage of being robots is that they can be re-attached with not many complications-
---
Atalanta: "On the least he seems to know his stuff in the kitchen..."
---
-Chrono or Amy's?-
You utilize magical contracts as well?
___

Specter: "...I see why you wanted to plant some flowers down in these caves now."
___

-They still feel pain and have Souls like organic beings, but unlike organic beings, they can easily be fixed and repaired like any other machine as well-
___

HE VERY MUCH DOES! IT WAS KIND OF HIM TO OFFER HIS ASSISTANCE! MORE SO SINCE HE DID BEFORE THE STRIKE BEGAN! NYEH HEH HEH!

___

-Chrono's-

---
---
---
---
---

View attachment 391269

Ophanimon: "This is GranDracmon. The ruler of the Dark Area, a demon more powerful than the Demon Lords as a result. Years ago, the Demon Lords unleashed a program that turned most of the Digimon out the Dark Area violent, but he took it, and twisted it a little to instead block some of their power, as penance for a lot of trouble they had brought to the place.

He's not our friend, and mostly keeps to himself, but even they were a thorn on his side. By the moment they attacked, they were getting more desperate, intending to arrive to the human world to absorb the emotional energy of humans and other races in order to grow in power, creating a Mega level Digimon to serve them for defensive purposes that even then rebelled"

---
XJ-5: "Aw, look at that, you folks are starting to make her blush! I know I would be in her shoes! If I wasn't just a floating head with a satellite dish, anyway!"
___

-Any historians on the museum staff they ask would explain that the giraffe man is named Reynaldo, full title the Bald Pate. Glossaryck created him keep magic across various dimension in order and to keep the High Commission itself organized, in-turn also teaching orderliness to mewmans-
___

W-Wait, he's the Digimon th-that GranDracmon created?!
___

(FIVE MINUTES IS ENOUGH FOR US TO ESCAPE, RIGHT?!) :crazy:

Specimen 14: "The tram station! It's the only quick path out of here!"

Wait, what about you, Spooky?!

Spooky: "There's no point, I'm already a ghost! Just leave me!" :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Damn it lol

-Though they'll still need to discuss whether they should allow Weiss to spend so much on the vacation with the other Rulers?-
___

Sparky: "(Alright! I believe you!)" -Confident expression, assuming a battle stance as he turns to face the drones-

Claptrap: "Let this round of training simulation BEGIN!" -Activates the drones-
___

Penny: "...Both valid points..." -Would sigh if she wasn't a robot-
Azura: "...We thank you for your help, Weiss." -Azura sure as hell won't :V-

Kamui: "...This feels so generous... but do you really have to give us this much support? What about your own funds?"

Weiss: "It was my idea. It's only fair I get to fund it too."
---
-would Sparky struggle or do well?-
---
Arlon: "What are your thoughts on that woman?"

Draco: "I'll actually kill you some day"
---
-It will be such a cute looooook-
---
Martha: "By the power of this Command Seal, Kiritsugu Emiya, I order you... Speak to Kamui, NOW!" -thus she used that, and Kiritsugu was starting to move-
Shez: "Would love to see you try." :p
---
-she's gonna show it to Sakura-
---
That gave me the same energy as Low Tier God

-but anyway, DAMN KERRY-

---
---

---
XJ-5: "Aw, look at that, you folks are starting to make her blush! I know I would be in her shoes! If I wasn't just a floating head with a satellite dish, anyway!"
___

-Any historians on the museum staff they ask would explain that the giraffe man is named Reynaldo, full title the Bald Pate. Glossaryck created him keep magic across various dimension in order and to keep the High Commission itself organized, in-turn also teaching orderliness to mewmans-
___

W-Wait, he's the Digimon th-that GranDracmon created?!
___

(FIVE MINUTES IS ENOUGH FOR US TO ESCAPE, RIGHT?!) :crazy:

Specimen 14: "The tram station! It's the only quick path out of here!"

Wait, what about you, Spooky?!

Spooky: "There's no point, I'm already a ghost! Just leave me!" :glare:
-on to the next one?-
---
Blake: "Reynaldo..." Yeah, we've never seen him.
---
Palutena: "That seems to be the implication..."
---
Ruby: "She's right. Let's move now!" -RUBY EXPRESS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Azura: "...We thank you for your help, Weiss." -Azura sure as hell won't :V-

Kamui: "...This feels so generous... but do you really have to give us this much support? What about your own funds?"

Weiss: "It was my idea. It's only fair I get to fund it too."
---
-would Sparky struggle or do well?-
---
Arlon: "What are your thoughts on that woman?"
...W-Well, when you put it that way... 🤔
___

-At first, at least, Sparky does quite well, dodging lasers with jumps and Quick Attacks, and launching Sparks at some of the further away drones-
___

Penny: "In the present, I...am not entirely certain what kind of person she is. But in the past, she was a terrible person, and even now is someone I still do not forgive." :glare:

Top Bottom