• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh, good afternoon, Medea. :) No, you're not interrupting at all. These birds don't get spooked off much, they care much more about the food. :p
___

-Eresh goes to ensure that the traps are shut off?-
___

There's still a few of those Sparkless onboard...
___

(When it's time for the final battle with them or their leaders, I'll give it my all.)
___

-He'll end up making not as big of a splash as Mabel?-
Medea: "Then I also hope you don't mind some of my co-workers arriving with me"
---
-They should be as long as she's willing them to be, since it's her domain after all-
---
-Nightbird makes sure to slice some of them-
Slipstream: -Sees a Sparkless who was an orange Seeker- "I never liked you" -blows the moving corpse up-
Blackarachnia: -Sees a Sparkless who was a red pteranodon- "I feel the same for this one" -stabs the former Decepticon with her spider legs-
---
Atalanta: "So will I, and I'm sure most too"
---
-Pretty much, yeah-
Shez: -noticed it- So that's how we get her true thoughts. With violence...
---
Pandora: "Oh, you want me to find something for her now?" :p
---
Kamui: "Mostly Kiritsugu. We're contracted, yet feel so incredibly distant, no matter how much I try..."
-Indeed, seems they gotta engage in it more-
---
Medusa: "Would you, or would you not?" :p
---
Martha: "It's clear he's too much of a loner..."
XJ-6: "Ugh, tell me about it..." -To what Max said-

I think you and the other Servants are in the clear! :)

-Would there turn out to be any final threats or foes among the Alliance that haven't been killed or arrested?-
___

-None of theirs are on display, although that may be due to both of them still actively inventing new spells, at least on occasion in Moon's case, since they're still alive unlike all of the Queens mentioned here-
___

Discovering that I could turn into an superpowered undying ultimate form was pretty awesome, though! :laugh:

Maybe I should just focus on studying Digimon in general...
___

-The Crystal Gems, Jenny, Penny and the Pokemon were similarly horrified, while Steven was in shock hoping that there was a chance that the bullet had missed, even knowing Spooky was seemingly dead in the present-

-...And then blood from a bullet wound started to seep through Spooky's costume, which she herself soon noticed, causing an utterly befuddled Spooky to reach for said blood with her hands, evidently not even understanding exactly what just happened, while her father looked on in absolute horror and regret-
Shez: "Let's get back to the others to see how they're doing then."

Sothis: -sees Nobu glaring at her- "Don't even think about it."
---
Blake: "Especially Star..."
---
Azura: "...You'd get along well with Shez."

Kamui: "They seem like such interesting creatures..."
---
-my characters are speechless, shocked despite having expected it-
Nobunaga: "Think about what?" :p
-Most have been arrested by now-
---
Atalanta: "She's quite the imaginative one after all" -they can figure maybe after Moon is no longer regent or she passes there will be an exhibit for her spells, but that would still take various decades-
---
Ophanimon: "Perhaps some day, we have scientists that research other worlds too, after all!"
---
-Now even Makoto and Rin despite their previous attitudes... Feel terrible for her, or at least Spooky's past self, moreso after seeing the dripping blood-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Then I also hope you don't mind some of my co-workers arriving with me"
---
-They should be as long as she's willing them to be, since it's her domain after all-
---
-Nightbird makes sure to slice some of them-
Slipstream: -Sees a Sparkless who was an orange Seeker- "I never liked you" -blows the moving corpse up-
Blackarachnia: -Sees a Sparkless who was a red pteranodon- "I feel the same for this one" -stabs the former Decepticon with her spider legs-
---
Atalanta: "So will I, and I'm sure most too"
---
-Pretty much, yeah-
Not at all! Am I correct to guess that you're also some of the Casters?
___

-Then with that, the group hovers down to the bottom of the abyss?-
___

Old rivals of yours?
___

(This being Chaldea, I have no doubts in my mind about it.) :)
___

Mabel: "Eh, that was more of an 8 out of 10." :p

Weiss: I'm sure many trainers would test their mettle...
---
-that... makes her happy-
---
Arlon: "And you... froze Juri as a result of it."
-Including herself or nah?-
___

-Kamui and some of her family are back, she has some new family along with them, there's tons of good people here living in the town now as well...-
___

Penny: "It wasn't just that. Letting unarmed soldiers be executed so brutally and ruthlessly, even enemy ones...it didn't seem like the right thing to do at all..." :urg:

Shez: "Let's get back to the others to see how they're doing then."

Sothis: -sees Nobu glaring at her- "Don't even think about it."
---
Blake: "Especially Star..."
---
Azura: "...You'd get along well with Shez."

Kamui: "They seem like such interesting creatures..."
---
-my characters are speechless, shocked despite having expected it-
---
Atalanta: "She's quite the imaginative one after all" -they can figure maybe after Moon is no longer regent or she passes there will be an exhibit for her spells, but that would still take various decades-
---
Ophanimon: "Perhaps some day, we have scientists that research other worlds too, after all!"
---
-Now even Makoto and Rin despite their previous attitudes... Feel terrible for her, or at least Spooky's past self, moreso after seeing the dripping blood-
Follow us to our fellow rebel friends!

I fully agree that the arc's gone for a really long time and is overdue to end but I still think a final showdown with Zedd would've been cool.
___

-From what both her family and Medea have said, Star's apparently capable of both quickly thinking up and instantly inventing brand new spells on the fly, and prior to learning to not rely almost entirely on magic to solve problems, used to create new spells on a regular basis-
___

I already sparred with her once. We also had tea with Byleth and Sothis. :p

...I-I hope none of them have been deemed a threat by your commander. :lol:
___

-And while most of the dialogue here isn't in the game, I think the story loses some of it's impact without the cutscene itself, so essentially, this is what happens:

(Warning for both blood and some flashing light effects)

-The bullet wound and blood loss then causes Spooky to collapse to the ground, dropping her trick-or-treat bucket in the process, lying face down in a pool of her own blood, her face hidden by the back of her hood and some of her blue hair-

-Her father can only plead "Oh, oh no Spooky...I-I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you! I-I was seeing things! No, please don't leave us!" as he runs over to her and picks her up, desperately trying to wake her up or get a response, and immediately going to get medical supplies to try and tend to the wound afterwards while desperately calling his wife Monica for help-

-Heshima was fully expecting this to be the cause of Spooky's death, but it was no less shocking to him, while Winter couldn't even watch, tearfully looking away with her eyes shut even after Heshima covered them with one of his paws. Steven was even starting to outright cry at the sight, and the same goes for Pearl and Jigglypuff-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Apologies for the delay

Artoria: "Glad to know" :) -finishes her burger-
---
-And Taiga may be an airhead in many regards, however, not even she would have not noticed that-
Taiga: "...Okay, what was just that now?"
---
Monika: "...Yeah, sorry about that part..." -she says in understanding what he meant, as his thoughts had to be choosen by the player rather than himself-
---
-Crisis averted, but should see how to wake her up-
---
Frankenstein: "...Cute!"
-Neo probably did a giggling motion-

-Rita was sent there, and then held by Moon-
Rita: "U-Ugh, headache..."
---
Nanoha "Well, um..."
Yuuno: "It's kind of the Bureau's job to ensure they don't harm anyone"

Gorgon: "...He could be. Come to think of, I don't remember... How he became Cyberdramon. Strikedramon was one thing, but in the more powerful stage he was in, he could go on a rampage if I wasn't there..." -hand on chin- "I never figured out why..."
---
Alain: -Still in his Kamen Rider Necrom form- "...If you excuse me, do you know where this all originates from?"
da Vinci: "Negative"

Tiki: "Huh? Now who is this...?"

-Seems they're already getting along surprisingly well-

-Alphys sighs in relief...Then sees that Burrito is still sleepwalking-

...Y-You're not gonna wake up until you find the food that's gotten your nose's attention, are you? 😅

-And even Alphys talking doesn't wake her up for comedic effect?- :p

Moon: "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't let this beast finish you off on sight, Repulsa..."
___

-I kind of figured, but had the make the reference as well- :p

TLink: "Yeah, even some shopkeepers have said that about me before..." -A bit embarrassed-

Tetra: "We're as in the dark as you are about whatever evil forces are attacking this town."

-In addition to that, a purplish fog starts surrounding the area, and various spiders of any species start getting converted into much larger purple spiders, with glowing yellow marks that resemble twists faces on their backs, and start attacking anyone they see, and various statues in the area also spring to life and become hostile to anyone they see-

-Queen Vanessa doesn't notice the approaching knight et, too mad with thirst for blood and too focused on the corruption to look up and see Knightmon yet-

-she absolutely did-

-what would a good reason be indeed...?-
---
Ingrid: "Seems he was fond of you." :)
---
Kanna: "All we know is we have to stop whatever's happening. People are in danger!"

-went into a food coma....which hasn't happened often with him-

-too frightened to move or respond, even after it disappeared-

-and even then, she kind of made his inner thoughts to be a bit of an asshole-

-yee, she keep moving and sleeping-
-does Alphys smell it too?-

-notices something-
[You don't make any sounds, do you?]

-eyeing the mech to make sure it doesn't move without the head now-

-looming over Rita with the angy eyebrows-

-being fond of her would only explain why he'd obey...not his hostility-

-squishing spiders underfoot either intentionally or unintentionally, whichever makes more sense-
-but it's clear he's focused on Vanessa....-

-....much to his relief as it seems they're on the same side-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, seems they gotta engage in it more-
---
Medusa: "Would you, or would you not?" :p
---
Martha: "It's clear he's too much of a loner..."
Shez: Maybe we could train more often...
---
Pandora: "Oh, totally." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah... he really is..."

-Including herself or nah?-
___

-Kamui and some of her family are back, she has some new family along with them, there's tons of good people here living in the town now as well...-
___

Penny: "It wasn't just that. Letting unarmed soldiers be executed so brutally and ruthlessly, even enemy ones...it didn't seem like the right thing to do at all..." :urg:
-not until Winter evolves-
---
-it makes her... so happy...-
---
Arlon: "...You have a very kind soul..."

---
---
---

I fully agree that the arc's gone for a really long time and is overdue to end but I still think a final showdown with Zedd would've been cool.
___

-From what both her family and Medea have said, Star's apparently capable of both quickly thinking up and instantly inventing brand new spells on the fly, and prior to learning to not rely almost entirely on magic to solve problems, used to create new spells on a regular basis-
___

___

-The bullet wound and blood loss then causes Spooky to collapse to the ground, dropping her trick-or-treat bucket in the process, lying face down in a pool of her own blood, her face hidden by the back of her hood and some of her blue hair-

-Her father can only plead "Oh, oh no Spooky...I-I'm sorry! I didn't know it was you! I-I was seeing things! No, please don't leave us!" as he runs over to her and picks her up, desperately trying to wake her up or get a response, and immediately going to get medical supplies to try and tend to the wound afterwards while desperately calling his wife Monica for help-

-Heshima was fully expecting this to be the cause of Spooky's death, but it was no less shocking to him, while Winter couldn't even watch, tearfully looking away with her eyes shut even after Heshima covered them with one of his paws. Steven was even starting to outright cry at the sight, and the same goes for Pearl and Jigglypuff-
Sothis: "You know what?" :p

Max Brass: "Sounds like a good idea!"
---
Blake: "She is a very imaginative one, yes."
---
Azura: "I'm not surprised." :p

-some worlds are?-
---
Weiss: "That's truly horrible..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not until Winter evolves-
---
-it makes her... so happy...-
---
Arlon: "...You have a very kind soul..."
-That's fair, she's quite strong for a Vulpix, but she won't be able to reach the level of most Pokemon with competitive success are on until she becomes a Ninetales-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

Penny: "...My Soul is a part of my father's..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's fair, she's quite strong for a Vulpix, but she won't be able to reach the level of most Pokemon with competitive success are on until she becomes a Ninetales-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

Penny: "...My Soul is a part of my father's..."
-so for now, she'll hold back-
---
Lilith: Life changed so quickly...
---
Arlon: "...It was a figure of speech..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so for now, she'll hold back-
---
Lilith: Life changed so quickly...
---
Arlon: "...It was a figure of speech..."
-And along with all of those stores, restaurants landmarks and tourist attractions, there's still several beaches for everyone to visit across every island and thus plenty of time and space for Chaldea to partake in various beach activities-
___

-All because of one suggestion Ingrid made-

-She might not tell Chaldea about all the important information she knows, but she can still think up good ideas- :V
___

Penny: "Oh, I am aware. It just reminded me of how kind my dad was, as well." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And along with all of those stores, restaurants landmarks and tourist attractions, there's still several beaches for everyone to visit across every island and thus plenty of time and space for Chaldea to partake in various beach activities-
___

-All because of one suggestion Ingrid made-

-She might not tell Chaldea about all the important information she knows, but she can still think up good ideas- :V
___

Penny: "Oh, I am aware. It just reminded me of how kind my dad was, as well." :)
-which is truly the main appeal-
---
-of course she can, hmph!-
---
Arlon: "How sweet."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which is truly the main appeal-
---
-of course she can, hmph!-
---
Arlon: "How sweet."
-But without the rest, it might've just been another short beach trip-
___

-And while Lilith doesn't know many of Chaldea's members that well, she does seem to have made friends with Marie and Alphys so far, at least-
___

Penny: "...But nonetheless, I do not think freezing Juri in a block of ice was the right course of action, either..." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But without the rest, it might've just been another short beach trip-
___

-And while Lilith doesn't know many of Chaldea's members that well, she does seem to have made friends with Marie and Alphys so far, at least-
___

Penny: "...But nonetheless, I do not think freezing Juri in a block of ice was the right course of action, either..." :urg:
-yeah... so they should enjoy more than just the beaches-
---
-and may bond with others-
---
Arlon: "It was an action taken in the spur of the moment."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Seems they're already getting along surprisingly well-

-Alphys sighs in relief...Then sees that Burrito is still sleepwalking-

...Y-You're not gonna wake up until you find the food that's gotten your nose's attention, are you? 😅

-And even Alphys talking doesn't wake her up for comedic effect?- :p
-she absolutely did-

-too frightened to move or respond, even after it disappeared-

-and even then, she kind of made his inner thoughts to be a bit of an asshole-

-notices something-
Artoria: "...Ah, I didn't expect that"
---
Taiga: "...Hey, um, do you know what was that?"
---
-Indeed, snarky, a little lazy, and all that jazz-
Monika: "...Have you tasted anything? Aside the cupcakes I mean"
---
-That's the answer- :V
-To be fair the food smells good, so should get to it-
---
Moriarty: "You'd be correct in that regard about her" Unless she casted an illusion to speak for her.
Moon: "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't let this beast finish you off on sight, Repulsa..."
___

Susie: "Huh...And here I thought you guys just arrested criminals in space or looked after the laws of time and all that." :p
___

-I kind of figured, but had the make the reference as well- :p

TLink: "Yeah, even some shopkeepers have said that about me before..." -A bit embarrassed-

Tetra: "We're as in the dark as you are about whatever evil forces are attacking this town."

-In addition to that, a purplish fog starts surrounding the area, and various spiders of any species start getting converted into much larger purple spiders, with glowing yellow marks that resemble twists faces on their backs, and start attacking anyone they see, and various statues in the area also spring to life and become hostile to anyone they see-

-Queen Vanessa doesn't notice the approaching knight et, too mad with thirst for blood and too focused on the corruption to look up and see Knightmon yet-
---
---
Kanna: "All we know is we have to stop whatever's happening. People are in danger!"

-squishing spiders underfoot either intentionally or unintentionally, whichever makes more sense-

-The body of Serpenterra is now fully inoperative, some of it even falling apart-
Rita: "Aren't you going to rather arrest me?"
---
Hayate: "It's all part of that!"
Nanoha: "Yes, I met Yuuno-kun and then everyone after because he lost some!"
Yuuno: "H-Hey..." -red, even though it's true-
Gorgon: "..He was like my son..."
---
Alain: "I see... Do you know some guys named Takeru and Makoto?"
Illya: "Not really..."

Tiki: "...Okay, no more holding back!" -pulling out a Dragonstone attached to a gold pearl collar that she puts on-
-suddenly her outfit is transformed to one that's more akin to the clothes she used to wear as a child (same as Emblem Tiki), but fitting her adult physique-
1718410686947.png

Not at all! Am I correct to guess that you're also some of the Casters?
___

-Then with that, the group hovers down to the bottom of the abyss?-
___

Old rivals of yours?
___

(This being Chaldea, I have no doubts in my mind about it.) :)
___

Mabel: "Eh, that was more of an 8 out of 10." :p
Merlin: "Why indeed, I am Merlin!" -she can also sense great power from this one-
---
-That's what they diiiiiid-
---
Slipstream: "Just another megalomaniac"
Blackarachnia: "Just a discount Starscream"
-Nightbird just shrugged-
---
Atalanta: "I like that attitude" :)
---
Chrono: "...What does it need to be a 10?"

___

___

___

-And while most of the dialogue here isn't in the game, I think the story loses some of it's impact without the cutscene itself, so essentially, this is what happens:

(Warning for both blood and some flashing light effects)

---
---

-some worlds are?-
---
-Charlotte sighs in relief, hoping wherever they go, they're safe-

Eventually, I'm thinking how though while also having other ideas in mind
---
Atalanta: "Star is quite the imaginative one, I could see her filling a whole room orth of these spells"
---
Ophanimon: "A few filled with just hostile creatures, but this one not. And I'm here to make sure it's not" :p
---
-Sakura also cried, and Arthur, Rin and Sieg looked down in lament-

Takeru: "...She was so confused while dying..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Why indeed, I am Merlin!" -she can also sense great power from this one-
---
-That's what they diiiiiid-
---
Slipstream: "Just another megalomaniac"
Blackarachnia: "Just a discount Starscream"
-Nightbird just shrugged-
---
Atalanta: "I like that attitude" :)
---
Chrono: "...What does it need to be a 10?"
Greetings, Merlin.

...I can sense a strong level of magic from you. Are you the Caster's leader, perhaps?

___

-How does the rest of the Underworld look?-
___

No matter. They're beyond deactivated now thanks to your efforts. :p
___

(No matter the odds, I'm certain we'll beat them.)
___

Mabel: "A bigger and grander splash!"

-yeah... so they should enjoy more than just the beaches-
---
-and may bond with others-
---
Arlon: "It was an action taken in the spur of the moment."
-And Weiss notes this along with sending a list of several of Alola's other activities and locations to the Rulers?-
___

-Something Kamui herself is likely hopeful for, knowing how long it's been since Lilith has seen or spoken with anyone other than Ingrid....-
___

Penny: "But it was still uncalled for..."

Artoria: "...Ah, I didn't expect that"

-That's the answer- :V
-To be fair the food smells good, so should get to it-
-Guess his appetite isn't as big as she thought...-

-She does indeed!-

...W-Well, the food smells good, but that's hardly surprising. At least now I-I might know where Burrito's trying to go! -Walks to the source of the food, carrying the Bidoof-

---
---

-some worlds are?-
---

---
Atalanta: "Star is quite the imaginative one, I could see her filling a whole room orth of these spells"
---
Ophanimon: "A few filled with just hostile creatures, but this one not. And I'm here to make sure it's not" :p
---

-And then they arrive at the same area the other Servants and Darkners are at?-

Would it be in this arc or will there just be a final machine making Kamen Rider clones?
___

-Even then, a whole room full of exercepts form her chapter could ultimately just be a mere fraction of the full number of spells she'll have invented by that far away point in time-
___

She's also pretty freakin' tough! You ever fight someone who can teleport constantly without camping or zoning?

-Alphys sighed in relief-
___

Garnet: "...She really was cursed as a ghost all along..."

-The majority of my characters were all at a loss for words, while Heshima remained silent out of respect for Spooky-

-Monica screamed in horror upon returning, trying to figure out what happened, though even after her husband explains it, she isn't mad at him and instead only remains terrified at the circumstances of the tragedy and that their daughter is dead, all the while the memory becomes consumed with static-

-The memory then shifts to Spooky's father wandering in the neighborhood on Halloween night before police and doctors arrive. There, he spots a homeless man sleeping on a bench. He has a brief moment of conflict, asking himself if he should plant the gun on the man in order to prevent himself from being blamed for his daughter's death. In a moment of desperation, having convinced himself that he has to try and save his daughter and see her again, plants the gun near the bench, effectivelly throwing the blame of Spooky's death on him instead-

---
---

-The body of Serpenterra is now fully inoperative, some of it even falling apart-
---
---

Tiki: "...Okay, no more holding back!" -pulling out a Dragonstone attached to a gold pearl collar that she puts on-
-suddenly her outfit is transformed to one that's more akin to the clothes she used to wear as a child (same as Emblem Tiki), but fitting her adult physique-
View attachment 391056
Moon: "Your actions led to the deaths of millions and the enslavement of hundreds of thousands of dimensions, either directly or through your creation of Lord Drakkon. And from what I was told over the Bureau's intercoms you were about to try wiping out this very planet in it's entirety along with everyone who inhabits it.

The only reason we would even consider sparing you is for you to answer to everyone who's lives were hurt by your evil spells and tyrannical reign. And given the risk of you simply escaping and trying to do that same damage all over again, even that's barely on the table. So once more, please, give us a good reason why I shouldn't let this towering beast finish you off " -Said with nothing but a tone of pure, cold tranquil fury and an utterly pissed off glare-
___

Noelle: "So what does it mean...?"

Ralsei: "Well, all we really know about them is that really strong Darkners carry them. Erm, sometimes..."
___

Medli: "I haven't heard of those names before, either..."

...A royal knight? What do you want? To pledge your allegiance to a queen who wishes to live in isolation?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-notices something-
Moriarty: "You'd be correct in that regard about her" Unless she casted an illusion to speak for her.
???: "Yeah, the girl can't really speak."

-it's then that yet another really fancy guy shows up-

-And Weiss notes this along with sending a list of several of Alola's other activities and locations to the Rulers?-
___

-Something Kamui herself is likely hopeful for, knowing how long it's been since Lilith has seen or spoken with anyone other than Ingrid....-
___

Penny: "But it was still uncalled for..."
-she definitely keeps it in mind-
---
-oh, absolutely-

-she honestly thought she was dead...-
---
Arlon: "What will you do about it?"

---
---
---

Would it be in this arc or will there just be a final machine making Kamen Rider clones?
___

-Even then, a whole room full of exercepts form her chapter could ultimately just be a mere fraction of the full number of spells she'll have invented by that far away point in time-
___

She's also pretty freakin' tough! You ever fight someone who can teleport constantly without camping or zoning?

___

-The majority of my characters were all at a loss for words, while Heshima remained silent out of respect for Spooky-

-Monica screamed in horror upon returning, trying to figure out what happened, though even after her husband explains it, she isn't mad at him and instead only remains terrified at the circumstances of the tragedy and that their daughter is dead, all the while the memory becomes consumed with static-

-The memory then shifts to Spooky's father wandering in the neighborhood on Halloween night before police and doctors arrive. There, he spots a homeless man sleeping on a bench. He has a brief moment of conflict, asking himself if he should plant the gun on the man in order to prevent himself from being blamed for his daughter's death. In a moment of desperation, having convinced himself that he has to try and save his daughter and see her again, plants the gun near the bench, effectivelly throwing the blame of Spooky's death on him instead-
-sure why not?-
---
-oh damn, that's a LOT-
---
Azura: "She almost never teleports, actually. She just moves so fast you can't even see her run."
---
Weiss: "...............I... I feel awful for them..."

---
---

Moon: "Your actions led to the deaths of millions and the enslavement of hundreds of thousands of dimensions, either directly or through your creation of Lord Drakkon. And from what I was told over the Bureau's intercoms you were about to try wiping out this very planet in it's entirety along with everyone who inhabits it.

The only reason we would even consider sparing you is for you to answer to everyone who's lives were hurt by your evil spells and tyrannical reign. And given the risk of you simply escaping and trying to do that same damage all over again, even that's barely on the table. So once more, please, give us a good reason why I shouldn't let this towering beast finish you off " -Said with nothing but a tone of pure, cold tranquil fury and an utterly pissed off glare-
___

Noelle: "So what does it mean...?"

Ralsei: "Well, all we really know about them is that really strong Darkners carry them. Erm, sometimes..."
___

Medli: "I haven't heard of those names before, either..."

...A royal knight? What do you want? To pledge your allegiance to a queen who wishes to live in isolation?
-Rita has nothing?-
---
Ingrid: "...That's beautiful... I'm sure people would not like that idea, but letting a mother without her child feels cruel, doesn't it?"
---
Kanna: "Sorry... but if you were here, maybe they're also around?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she definitely keeps it in mind-
---
-oh, absolutely-

-she honestly thought she was dead...-
---
Arlon: "What will you do about it?"
-And aside from sending the Rulers that info, I'm not sure what else they would need to plan about the vacation in advance...-
___

-But she instead turned out to be one of the last survivors she knew from her old kingdoms...-
___

Penny: "...I did try apologizing to her. And I also accepted her challenge to a fair fight, as she had a right to be angry at me for the ice attack.."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And aside from sending the Rulers that info, I'm not sure what else they would need to plan about the vacation in advance...-
___

-But she instead turned out to be one of the last survivors she knew from her old kingdoms...-
___

Penny: "...I did try apologizing to her. And I also accepted her challenge to a fair fight, as she had a right to be angry at me for the ice attack.."
-neither am I...-
---
-she really should hang out with her...-
---
Arlon: "And she won?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-neither am I...-
---
-she really should hang out with her...-
---
Arlon: "And she won?"
-Kamui and Palu thank the Schnee for her help?-
___

-She really should...But is Lilith still worried that Kamui either resents or is upset with her after learning the truth about the massacre in those kingdoms?-
___

Penny: "..I did, actually..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: Maybe we could train more often...
---
Pandora: "Oh, totally." :p
---
Kamui: "Yeah... he really is..."
-Doesn't sounds like a bad idea-
---
Medusa: "Show me then" :p
---
Martha: "I wonder how you can put up with him..."
Greetings, Merlin.

...I can sense a strong level of magic from you. Are you the Caster's leader, perhaps?

___

-How does the rest of the Underworld look?-
___

No matter. They're beyond deactivated no
___

(No matter the odds, I'm certain we'll beat them.)
___

Mabel: "A bigger and grander splash!"
Merlin: "Oh, what an honor to be called such~"
Medea: "Be careful with that incubus..."
---
-Like a preeeeeetty large dark cave with various souls inside cages, and others wandering-
1718425034363.png

---
Blackarachnia: "But the fodder is one thing compared to the leads"
-Nightbird be looking everywhere, making sure to hear every sound... And she looks a little alert-
---
Atalanta: "We haven't failed so far after all..."
---
Chrono: "...So I would likely have to fall from a higher distance..."
Amy: "...Don't think about flying"

___

___

___

-sure why not?-
---
-oh damn, that's a LOT-
---
Azura: "She almost never teleports, actually. She just moves so fast you can't even see her run."
---
-Yeah, to be transported to the Arthra, likely-

Rita was making the latter with her magic, sooo...
---
-Yeah, so Atalanta is more on the mark than she imagines-
---
Ophanimon: "You're welcome!" -heard what Azura said- "Oh, so she's like UlforceV-dramon, neat"
---
Mordred: "...Geeeeez, no wonder the kid is messed up..."
Arthur: "...So, that'show he didn't end in jail and went tofound these labs"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Merlin: "Oh, what an honor to be called such~"
Medea: "Be careful with that incubus..."
---
-Like a preeeeeetty large dark cave with various souls inside cages, and others wandering-
View attachment 391066
---
Blackarachnia: "But the fodder is one thing compared to the leads"
-Nightbird be looking everywhere, making sure to hear every sound... And she looks a little alert-
---
Atalanta: "We haven't failed so far after all..."
---
Chrono: "...So I would likely have to fall from a higher distance..."
Amy: "...Don't think about flying"
Incubus I'll admit I certainly wasn't expecting any of you to be one of those...
___

-My joke about the Hercules/Kingdom Hearts Underworld still stands- :p

Specter: "Those Souls must wander around aimlessly if they aren't contained."
___

Those old pests are dealt with thanks to you two, but you're also correct that we still need to dispose of their leaders...

-Then she notices Nightbird's reaction-

... -Quietly- What is it, Nightbird?

___

(And we won't fail this time, either.) -Reassuring smile-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, that'd be cheating!"

Dipper: "And probably very dangerous."

-sure why not?-
---
-oh damn, that's a LOT-
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "You're welcome!" -heard what Azura said- "Oh, so she's like UlforceV-dramon, neat"
---
-All of the Servants in the rebellion except for Oberon...Who actually wasn't part of the rebellion to begin with, so he doesn't count- :V

Fair enough. What about Zedd though?.
___

-A few more excerpts from a few chapters are on display, such as one from Rhina the Riddled, which states that she created a spell that accidentally made a member of the Magic High Commission only able to speak in riddles and rhymes, and Comet the Chef, who created a spell that could disarm up to twelve of the caster's enemies all at once, further indicating that the Queens of Mewni over the years have invented everything from bizarre and dangerous spells to innovative and extremely powerful and helpful spells-
___

Wait, for real? Hold up, I forget if she or Byleth mentioned that or not during tea time...

UlforceV-dramon?
___

-After walking away from the homeless man to go learn his daughter's fate and speak to the police, Spooky's father can seen glaring with determination in the distance, and the memory disappears in TV static once again-

-The memory transitions to show several other memories of Spooky's father, and as he desperately and apologetically mutters "I can't lose you. I will bring you back.", the memories show him going on to use his experience and resume as a scientist to found GL Labs, dubbing it "Generic Labs" in an effort to attracting unwanted attention to it, hiring both aspiring graduates fresh out of college as lab assistants and various scientists who either believed in the paranormal or who were rejected by other science firms or kicked out of the field for unethical experiemnts to assist him, and begining research on spirits and the occult, starting the the Doll project, and Monica, who still doesn't blame her husband for the incident and remains fully understanding of his severe PTSD, struggling to figure out if they should really try to bring their daughter back or just let her rest in peace. Over some of these memories, they heard echoes of Spooky's father saying "A doll is a timeless thing. In the shape of a human but created perfect. Immortal and unmoving. Yet hollow, devoid of soul. A fitting symbol and possibly usable device for our goals here. Soon I will have you back, my dear. But first I must make sure it won't constrict you."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Doesn't sounds like a bad idea-
---
Medusa: "Show me then" :p
---
Martha: "I wonder how you can put up with him..."
-she'll make sure they spar more often after this-
---
Pandora: "Remind me how she looks like?"
---
Kamui: "I.... can't, actually." :urg:

-Kamui and Palu thank the Schnee for her help?-
___

-She really should...But is Lilith still worried that Kamui either resents or is upset with her after learning the truth about the massacre in those kingdoms?-
___

Penny: "..I did, actually..."
Kamui: "Thank for your help, Weiss."

Palu: "It'll lighten our workload..."
---
-she absolutely is... but a therapy session with Kiara would motivate her to actually try to hang out-
---
Arlon: "I see... Expect her to be angrier then."

---
---
---
-All of the Servants in the rebellion except for Oberon...Who actually wasn't part of the rebellion to begin with, so he doesn't count- :V

___

-A few more excerpts from a few chapters are on display, such as one from Rhina the Riddled, which states that she created a spell that accidentally made a member of the Magic High Commission only able to speak in riddles and rhymes, and Comet the Chef, who created a spell that could disarm up to twelve of the caster's enemies all at once, further indicating that the Queens of Mewni over the years have invented everything from bizarre and dangerous spells to innovative and extremely powerful and helpful spells-
___

Wait, for real? Hold up, I forget if she or Byleth mentioned that or not during tea time...

UlforceV-dramon?
___

-After walking away from the homeless man to go learn his daughter's fate and speak to the police, Spooky's father can seen glaring with determination in the distance, and the memory disappears in TV static once again-

-The memory transitions to show several other memories of Spooky's father, and as he desperately and apologetically mutters "I can't lose you. I will bring you back.", the memories show him going on to use his experience and resume as a scientist to found GL Labs, dubbing it "Generic Labs" in an effort to attracting unwanted attention to it, hiring both aspiring graduates fresh out of college as lab assistants and various scientists who either believed in the paranormal or who were rejected by other science firms or kicked out of the field for unethical experiemnts to assist him, and begining research on spirits and the occult, starting the the Doll project, and Monica, who still doesn't blame her husband for the incident and remains fully understanding of his severe PTSD, struggling to figure out if they should really try to bring their daughter back or just let her rest in peace. Over some of these memories, they heard echoes of Spooky's father saying "A doll is a timeless thing. In the shape of a human but created perfect. Immortal and unmoving. Yet hollow, devoid of soul. A fitting symbol and possibly usable device for our goals here. Soon I will have you back, my dear. But first I must make sure it won't constrict you."-
-and they're probably very high maintenance people...-
---
Blake: "I suppose when your own imagination fuels your magic, you'd make up all sorts of things..."
---
Azura: "Oh, you have someone comparable? Please never tell her." :p
---
Weiss: "He's lost his mind... understandably so..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "Thank for your help, Weiss."

Palu: "It'll lighten our workload..."
---
-she absolutely is... but a therapy session with Kiara would motivate her to actually try to hang out-
---
Arlon: "I see... Expect her to be angrier then."
-How does Weiss respond to the two?-
___

-Has she spoken with Kiara yet?-
___

Penny: "That is not very surprising..." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I swear, I was sure I sent this hours ago.
Incubus I'll admit I certainly wasn't expecting any of you to be one of those...
___

-My joke about the Hercules/Kingdom Hearts Underworld still stands- :p

Specter: "Those Souls must wander around aimlessly if they aren't contained."
___

Those old pests are dealt with thanks to you two, but you're also correct that we still need to dispose of their leaders...

-Then she notices Nightbird's reaction-

... -Quietly- What is it, Nightbird?

___

(And we won't fail this time, either.) -Reassuring smile-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, that'd be cheating!"

Dipper: "And probably very dangerous."
Incubus: "We're full of surprises, huh?" :p
Irisviel: "He's harmless, just a prankster~"
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah... Figured they could sometimes have a bit of freedom before reincarnation..."
---
Slipstream: "Good" :p
-Nightbird signals at Blackarachnia, then at another direction, then does a cutting neck motion, which they can figure, it means the other female spider is coming closer from there-
---
Atalanta: "Not in these high spirits" :)
---
Chrono: "...Fine" -clearly from his tone, that was his plan-
-she'll make sure they spar more often after this-
---
Pandora: "Remind me how she looks like?"
---
Kamui: "I.... can't, actually." :urg:
-Indeed, for now, the bumper carts are over-
Musashi: "That was so great~!"
---
Medusa: "You spoke to her yesterday"
---
Martha: "...Oh God, have you tried speaking with him?"

___

___

UlforceV-dramon?
___

---
Blake: "I suppose when your own imagination fuels your magic, you'd make up all sorts of things..."
---
---
-Indeed, as for why they couldn't find him though...-
-Soon when the invasion began, Oberon hid himself in a shed, sighing in relief as he was tired already of whatever was happening-
Oberon: "Well, at least now this chapter may end..."
Sideways: "Not for you though..."
-Oberon jumped back after hearing the voice of the larger Cybertronian that he didn't know was there-
1718474667242.png

Oberon: "Well, splendid. You're one of those alien robots, aren't you?"
Sideways: "And you are one of those Servants, but you're not quite a regular one, aren't you... Faker?"
Oberon: "...I don't know what you're speaking"
Sideways: "Oh please, it takes one liar to know another"
Oberon: "What do you even want? Are you one of those do-gooders that wants to detain me or something? I can just give up then"
Sideways: "Not really. I can tell what you truly are, behind that false pretending 'Ruler' vessel. You're quite destructive inside, aren't you? So simply put... I want you to aid in reawakening my Master"
Oberon: "...Sorry, but not really sorry, at this point I'd rather just lay low and not do much"
Sideways: "...Heheheheh, I don't think you understand. I said I want you to, I didn't ask for your permission"
-It was then that before Oberon could tell, various metal tentacles came from Sideways restrained his movements-
Oberon: "...W-What the-?!"
Sideways: "That great power you hold, fake fairy, is going to be quite the good tool in the revival of Unicron"
-Oberon tried to liberate himself, but even mustering his real strength, it was difficult, as a purple substance flowed through the tentacles to make them stronger: Angolmois, the blood of Unicron himself-
-Sideways laughed transforming into his bike mode, and his Mini-Con partner Mirror would hold on Oberon as he drived off-
1718475404856.png

...Still thinking
---
Atalanta: "That latter one would help us a lot"
---
Ophanimon: "Right, UlforceV-dramon, whose name is an abbreviation of 'Ultimate Force Victory Dragon Monster', which yes, is a mouthful, is the swiftest of all the Royal Knights, sometimes moving so quick you'll blink and miss it when he's behind you. He managed to defeat the Demon Lord of Wrath, Daemon, long ago, it's how he earned his position"
-She even got out a picture of him to show-
1718481047816.png

Scáthach: "Huh... Wait, where did you pull these pictures from?"
Ophanimon: "I'm here to do exposition so you trust me, so I came prepared for questions" :p
---
-Good Aya is not with them, she'd have painful memories had she been there-
-And now they can't believe even the ridiculous name for the labs make sense given that was the purpose, and clearly, it worked... To an extent at least-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, for now, the bumper carts are over-
Musashi: "That was so great~!"
---
Medusa: "You spoke to her yesterday"
---
Martha: "...Oh God, have you tried speaking with him?"
Shez: "Man, those things are so fun~!" :laugh:
---
Pandora: "Can't I see your girlfriend more?" :p
---
Kamui: "He's... always the distant one, but I also don't want to use a Command Seal just to talk... It'd feel wrong..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I swear, I was sure I sent this hours ago.

Incubus: "We're full of surprises, huh?" :p
Irisviel: "He's harmless, just a prankster~"
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah... Figured they could sometimes have a bit of freedom before reincarnation..."
---
Slipstream: "Good" :p
-Nightbird signals at Blackarachnia, then at another direction, then does a cutting neck motion, which they can figure, it means the other female spider is coming closer from there-
---
Atalanta: "Not in these high spirits" :)
---
Chrono: "...Fine" -clearly from his tone, that was his plan-
That much, I've heard from both Medea and Ingrid. :p
___

Specter: "Wait, spirits in this Underworld are reincarnated?"
___

... -Goes silent and on full alert of that direction upon realizing that-
___

-The Luxray nods confidently!-

(But first, no use fighting on an empty stomach.) :p -Said more jokingly, but the levity is a further sign of his high spirits-

___

-Who says this is even an official competition with official rules, anyway?!-

Weiss: "I'll make sure this will be the best trip ever." :)
---
-off-screen, yes-
---
-poor Penny...-
-And this time, Weiss is genuinely optimistic about the vacation?-
___

-So at the very least, she's resolved to speak to Kamui about the matter again and try hanging out with her once more-
___

Penny: "She was willing to let me escort her to the infirmary, at least..."

---
---
---
-Soon when the invasion began, Oberon hid himself in a shed, sighing in relief as he was tired already of whatever was happening-
-Oberon jumped back after hearing the voice of the larger Cybertronian that he didn't know was there-
View attachment 391071
Sideways: "And you are one of those Servants, but you're not quite a regular one, aren't you... Faker?"
Oberon: "What do you even want? Are you one of those do-gooders that wants to detain me or something? I can just give up then"
Sideways: "Not really. I can tell what you truly are, behind that false pretending 'Ruler' vessel. You're quite destructive inside, aren't you? So simply put... I want you to aid in reawakening my Master"
Oberon: "...Sorry, but not really sorry, at this point I'd rather just lay low and not do much"
Sideways: "...Heheheheh, I don't think you understand. I said I want you to, I didn't ask for your permission"
-It was then that before Oberon could tell, various metal tentacles came from Sideways restrained his movements-
Sideways: "That great power you hold, fake fairy, is going to be quite the good tool in the revival of Unicron"
-Oberon tried to liberate himself, but even mustering his real strength, it was difficult, as a purple substance flowed through the tentacles to make them stronger: Angolmois, the blood of Unicron himself-
-Sideways laughed transforming into his bike mode, and his Mini-Con partner Mirror would hold on Oberon as he drived off-
View attachment 391072

...Still thinking
---
---
Ophanimon: "Right, UlforceV-dramon, whose name is an abbreviation of 'Ultimate Force Victory Dragon Monster', which yes, is a mouthful, is the swiftest of all the Royal Knights, sometimes moving so quick you'll blink and miss it when he's behind you. He managed to defeat the Demon Lord of Wrath, Daemon, long ago, it's how he earned his position"
View attachment 391078
Ophanimon: "I'm here to do exposition so you trust me, so I came prepared for questions" :p
---
-And now they can't believe even the ridiculous name for the labs make sense given that was the purpose, and clearly, it worked... To an extent at least-
-Oh ****...-

-And since neither any of the rebels nor any of Chaldea's members or allies found him, they won't have any idea what happened to him. While Lancer and the Servants may be confused as to where Sideways went since he previously spoke to them many times, Sideways would likely just be able to return to the Autobots and explain his disappearance as evacuating the base to inform the Autobots about the latest developments in Basel, since he's effectively a double agent for both the Autobots and the Decepticons-

He'd be a fitting final opponent for this arc, imo, but it's ultiamtely your call since he's your character
___

-It goes to show both how creative and optimistic Star is, as well as just how powerful the Royal Wand itself is...-

-And as for the spell that can disarm up to twelve of the caster's opponents at once, it's a miracle Toffee didn't use it when the spell book was in his possession. It's possible he didn't learn it or was just that confident in his plans and abilities, but if he did use it, there's a good chance he might've won a lot more fights than he did...-
___

Ha, practical thinking!

F-Fascinating...so he's not only an incredibly powerful and skilled Digimon, but he's also probably a great hero amongst your people! :b:

I can relate. :p
___

-The main difference from Aya's backstory being that her father was trying to kill her, whereas Spooky's only shot her on accident in a drunken PTSD-driven panic attack, and was instantly nothing but horrified and wracked with guilt the upon realizing it-

-The flashbacks continue to quickly shift, showing GL Labs seemingly bringing Spooky back in a certain Doll, but only briefly, and her spirit remained dormant and unable to communicate it in it, all the while her father can be heard saying: "After all our research and experimentation, we were looking in the wrong place. The dolls did little but distract us. They could not fill my heart and they were not suitable for you to inhabit. That is why you did not come back to me.

But now I've found something else.

A relic from the old kingdom era that seals spirits to the earth. Though it originally was used for great evil, I will use it for you. "

-While they overheard that last sentence echoing, the memories shift to show Spooky's father and GL Labs scientists studying the occult, before finally setting up the portal and the black candle ritual circle in the room that would become the Hellgate Source, indicating that, sure enough, Spooky was only finally brought back as a ghost through a ritual that was used for evil, all because her father was just that utterly desperate for any chance to see her again and bring her back to life-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Man, those things are so fun~!" :laugh:
---
Pandora: "Can't I see your girlfriend more?" :p
---
Kamui: "He's... always the distant one, but I also don't want to use a Command Seal just to talk... It'd feel wrong..."
Draco: "It wasn't so bad"
---
Medusa: "Fair enough" :p -she has a whole folder for her in her phone-
---
Martha: "It would force you to something, and you hate forcing people..."
That much, I've heard from both Medea and Ingrid. :p
___

Specter: "Wait, spirits in this Underworld are reincarnated?"
___

... -Goes silent and on full alert of that direction upon realizing that-
___

-The Luxray nods confidently!-

(But first, no use fighting on an empty stomach.) :p -Said more jokingly, but the levity is a further sign of his high spirits-

___

-Who says this is even an official competition with official rules, anyway?!-
Irisviel: "My name is Irisviel Von Einzbern, homunculus, Holy Grail, and a mother~" -patting Illya-
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, some do"
---
-All the three female Decepticons do, as they hear a little rattling...-
---
Atalanta: -Chuckles- "Fair enough" :) -eats meat-
---
Chrono: "Alright..." They're going to still regret it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
1718474667242.png
1718474667242.png

...Still thinking
---
---

---
-Oh ****...-

-And since neither any of the rebels nor any of Chaldea's members or allies found him, they won't have any idea what happened to him. While Lancer and the Servants may be confused as to where Sideways went since he previously spoke to them many times, Sideways would likely just be able to return to the Autobots and explain his disappearance as evacuating the base to inform the Autobots about the latest developments in Basel, since he's effectively a double agent for both the Autobots and the Decepticons-

He'd be a fitting final opponent for this arc, imo, but it's ultiamtely your call since he's your character
___

-It goes to show both how creative and optimistic Star is, as well as just how powerful the Royal Wand itself is...-

-And as for the spell that can disarm up to twelve of the caster's opponents at once, it's a miracle Toffee didn't use it when the spell book was in his possession. It's possible he didn't learn it or was just that confident in his plans and abilities, but if he did use it, there's a good chance he might've won a lot more fights than he did...-
___

Ha, practical thinking!

F-Fascinating...so he's not only an incredibly powerful and skilled Digimon, but he's also probably a great hero amongst your people! :b:

___

-The main difference from Aya's backstory being that her father was trying to kill her, whereas Spooky's only shot her on accident in a drunken PTSD-driven panic attack, and was instantly nothing but horrified and wracked with guilt the upon realizing it-

-The flashbacks continue to quickly shift, showing GL Labs seemingly bringing Spooky back in a certain Doll, but only briefly, and her spirit remained dormant and unable to communicate it in it, all the while her father can be heard saying: "After all our research and experimentation, we were looking in the wrong place. The dolls did little but distract us. They could not fill my heart and they were not suitable for you to inhabit. That is why you did not come back to me.

A relic from the old kingdom era that seals spirits to the earth. Though it originally was used for great evil, I will use it for you. "

-While they overheard that last sentence echoing, the memories shift to show Spooky's father and GL Labs scientists studying the occult, before finally setting up the portal and the black candle ritual circle in the room that would become the Hellgate Source, indicating that, sure enough, Spooky was only finally brought back as a ghost through a ritual that was used for evil, all because her father was just that utterly desperate for any chance to see her again and bring her back to life-
-WHOA-
---
Blake: -actually thought of Toffee when seeing these spells-
---
Azura: "Hmmm... You seem incredibly transparent about this."
---
Ruby: "What has he done...?"

-And this time, Weiss is genuinely optimistic about the vacation?-
___

-So at the very least, she's resolved to speak to Kamui about the matter again and try hanging out with her once more-
___

Penny: "She was willing to let me escort her to the infirmary, at least..."
-SHE SURE IS!-
---
-indeed she isssss!-
---
-only because she knew Penny couldn't say no-

Draco: "It wasn't so bad"
---
Medusa: "Fair enough" :p -she has a whole folder for her in her phone-
---
Martha: "It would force you to something, and you hate forcing people...
Shez: "......Should we go again?"
---
Pandora: "Of course you have a folder." :p
---
-she nods-

-but Martha thinks this time, it's necessary?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "My name is Irisviel Von Einzbern, homunculus, Holy Grail, and a mother~" -patting Illya-
---
Ereshkigal: "Well, some do"
---
-All the three female Decepticons do, as they hear a little rattling...-
---
Atalanta: -Chuckles- "Fair enough" :) -eats meat-
---
Chrono: "Alright..." They're going to still regret it.
-Smiled at that, reminded of her own daughter- A pleasure to meet you, Irisviel. Am I correct to assume that this is your daughter? :p
___

Specter: "Curious..."

-He's wondering why some spirits reincarnate while others don't, but he'll save that question for later since this is just the first general room of the Underworld-
___

-As does Aquamarine...-
___

-While Heshima munches on a freshly cooked steak-
___

-He'll win this regardless?-

-SHE SURE IS!-
---
-indeed she isssss!-
---
-only because she knew Penny couldn't say no-
Th-This is seriously going to save us, time, too! Thanks, Weiss. :)
___

-For now, at least the Pokemon Center's up and running, and both Phosphora and Sparky are quite happy-
___

-She didn't think it was right to just let Juri hobble in pain towards the infirmary, much less after causing said the injuries herself in a spar...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Th-This is seriously going to save us, time, too! Thanks, Weiss. :)
___

-For now, at least the Pokemon Center's up and running, and both Phosphora and Sparky are quite happy-
___

-She didn't think it was right to just let Juri hobble in pain towards the infirmary, much less after causing said the injuries herself in a spar...-
Weiss: "It's the least I could do." :)
---
-they high five!-
---
-what a nice girl...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Oh ****...-

___

___

Ha, practical thinking!

___

-WHOA-
---
---
---
-I mean, true, he could excuse himself as that-

I'll think about it.
---
Atalanta: "You seemed like you just had a realization"
---
Ophanimon: "I kinda need to in order to earn your favor" :p "And sure he is, in fact he's one of the Royal Knights that's in your favor"
---
Mordred: "So it's like, a remnant of her soul stayed in that doll, while the rest was summoned by that Gate?"
Shez: "......Should we go again?"
---
Pandora: "Of course you have a folder." :p
---
-she nods-

-but Martha thinks this time, it's necessary?-
Draco: "...Well, I wouldn't complain"
---
Medusa: "Yeah" :p -there's at least 5000 pictures of Sakura and herself together-
-Sakura has a folder that's very much the same-
---
Martha: "...I really think you should"
-Smiled at that, reminded of her own daughter- A pleasure to meet you, Irisviel. Am I correct to assume that this is your daughter? :p
___

Specter: "Curious..."

-He's wondering why some spirits reincarnate while others don't, but he'll save that question for later since this is just the first general room of the Underworld-
___

-As does Aquamarine...-
___

-While Heshima munches on a freshly cooked steak-
___

-He'll win this regardless?-
Irisviel: "Why yes she is~" -pats-
Illya: "I'm Illyasviel Von Einzbern!"
---
Nitocris: "It's a little more quiet than I expected..."
---
-They are looking at all directions together... Except upwards-
---
-So they had a pretty good meal, all things considered-
---
-Somehow, he shall!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...Well, I wouldn't complain"
---
Medusa: "Yeah" :p -there's at least 5000 pictures of Sakura and herself together-
-Sakura has a folder that's very much the same-
---
Martha: "...I really think you should"
Shez: "Let's go then!" 😃
---
Pandora: "...How do you keep track of it all?"
---
Kamui: "You think so?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Why yes she is~" -pats-
Illya: "I'm Illyasviel Von Einzbern!"
---
Nitocris: "It's a little more quiet than I expected..."
---
-They are looking at all directions together... Except upwards-
---
-So they had a pretty good meal, all things considered-
---
-Somehow, he shall!-
-Chuckled at Illya's enthusiasm- It's an honor to meet you as well, Illyasviel. :)

___

Specter: "Do you have any undead employees? I doubt gathering and guiding this many Souls is easy work..."
___

-Aquamarine only thinks to look up at the last second-
___

-With some vegetables and rice as some of Heshima's sides-
___

-Maybe try running a few yards away from the pool before doing a cannonball?-

Weiss: "It's the least I could do." :)
---
-they high five!-
---
-what a nice girl...-
We'll still handle funding, 'c'cause frankly we all need a vacation again...But this helps with everything else for both every Ruler's schedule as well as tons of the scientists'!

-What's Azura's response to the discussion?-
___

-Which Phosphora just taught him- :p

Sparky: "(So what do you think, Ms. Lilith?)" -Didn't work on it as much as Phosphora, but he still assisted with some critical parts of the infirmary, and more than anything he's just glad his younger sister has a place to stay, so now he just hopes that Lilith herself is happy with how it turned out-
___

-And yet, because of an impulsive effort to save some enemy troops from a brutal execution, Juri seems to hold a slight grudge against her, now...-

-WHOA-
---
---
---

I'll think about it.
---
---
Ophanimon: "I kinda need to in order to earn your favor" :p "And sure he is, in fact he's one of the Royal Knights that's in your favor"
---
Mordred: "So it's like, a remnant of her soul stayed in that doll, while the rest was summoned by that Gate?"
-But either way, now they've got yet another threat to worry about in the future for sure...And no one's the wiser to Oberon's whereabouts-

Alrighty, that's perfectly fair!
___

-Blake explains or tells Ata not to worry?-
___

Yo, he is?

I-I didn't think any of the other Digimon in your guys' kingdom knew much about us...
___

He's practically unleashed a hell on Earth, that's what...

Steven: "H-He wanted to bring back Spooky so badly that he willing to take any risk...bring her back at any cost...

...H-He might have brought her back...but she's not herself...And look at the disaster he's created..." :urg:

-The memory completely fade out after that, with only TV static temporarily remaining, before the Spooky in the Red Death costume reappears, having one last thing to say to them-

Spooky?: "...I-I'm sorry I don't know your names as well as like my other half probably does, but...you're right." -Pointing at Mordred- "When dad tried to bring me back, I really did get briefly stuck in that Doll...But when that failed, he tried to bring me back through this mansion. I guess...half of my Soul stayed in that Doll, and the other half got free..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I'll think about it.
---
---
---
-But either way, now they've got yet another threat to worry about in the future for sure...And no one's the wiser to Oberon's whereabouts-

___

___

Yo, he is?

I-I didn't think any of the other Digimon in your guys' kingdom knew much about us...
___

Steven: "H-He wanted to bring back Spooky so badly that he willing to take any risk...bring her back at any cost...

...H-He might have brought her back...but she's not herself...And look at the disaster he's created..." :urg:

-The memory completely fade out after that, with only TV static temporarily remaining, before the Spooky in the Red Death costume reappears, having one last thing to say to them-

Spooky?: "...I-I'm sorry I don't know your names as well as like my other half probably does, but...you're right." -Pointing at Mordred- "When dad tried to bring me back, I really did get briefly stuck in that Doll...But when that failed, he tried to bring me back through this mansion. I guess...half of my Soul stayed in that Doll, and the other half got free..."
-so now they regroup?-
---
Blake: "Toffee held back..."
---
Azura: "That's a relief to know, honestly."
---
Ruby: "And... you're the good half, I suppose."

We'll still handle funding, 'c'cause frankly we all need a vacation again...But this helps with everything else for both every Ruler's schedule as well as tons of the scientists'!

-What's Azura's response to the discussion?-
___

-Which Phosphora just taught him- :p

Sparky: "(So what do you think, Ms. Lilith?)" -Didn't work on it as much as Phosphora, but he still assisted with some critical parts of the infirmary, and more than anything he's just glad his younger sister has a place to stay, so now he just hopes that Lilith herself is happy with how it turned out-
___

-And yet, because of an impulsive effort to save some enemy troops from a brutal execution, Juri seems to hold a slight grudge against her, now...-
-she's pondering what swimsuit to wear :V-

Weiss: "Fair enough. What's my budget then?"
---
Lilith: "I think this place will be wonderful." :)
---
-indeed...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's pondering what swimsuit to wear :V-

Weiss: "Fair enough. What's my budget then?"
---
Lilith: "I think this place will be wonderful." :)
---
-indeed...-
-She'll probably be able to wear several since it's a vacation. Does that make that make her decision easier?- :V

A-Actually, I meant that most of us will probably be paying for it.
___

Sparky: "(Even if my sister doesn't find a good Trainer soon, she and our friends at least be safe here.)" :)
___

-Arlon gets why Penny is upset now?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Let's go then!" 😃
---
Pandora: "...How do you keep track of it all?"
---
Kamui: "You think so?"
-They fo back to them now!-
---
Medusa: "We have good memories" -she has pictures of them on dates, pictures of them having fun, pictures of them snuggling, pictures of them eating, pictures of them at theme parks-
---
Martha: "Clearly, you need to accept there's few ways to get him to listen"
-Chuckled at Illya's enthusiasm- It's an honor to meet you as well, Illyasviel. :)

___

Specter: "Do you have any undead employees? I doubt gathering and guiding this many Souls is easy work..."
___

-Aquamarine only thinks to look up at the last second-
___

-With some vegetables and rice as some of Heshima's sides-
___

-Maybe try running a few yards away from the pool before doing a cannonball?-
Illyasviel: "...You don't look so mean..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Not really..."
Nitocris: "Wait, you're serious?"
---
-THAT'S WHEN SHE'D SEE AIRACHNID'S SPIDER LEG ABOUT TO STAB BLACKARACHNIA-
---
-And apples for Atalanta-
---
-That's what he decides next to do...-

___

___

Yo, he is?

___

-so now they regroup?-
---
---
---
-Indeed, none the wiser, they regroup-
---
Atalanta: "...Oh goodness, he could have done anything from here..."
---
Ophanimon: "Why yes, he once had a human friend, so he's okay about you. And well, on the least the Royal Knights, and us Three Arcahngels do"

-Recalling Gankoomon's words, the other Royal Knights in their favor were named Omegamon, Dukemon and JESmon-
---
Takeru: "It's fine. I understand... I'm sure most here do"
-Atalanta was sobbing-
Atalanta: "You... You deserved much better..." -sob-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illyasviel: "...You don't look so mean..."
---
Ereshkigal: "...Not really..."
Nitocris: "Wait, you're serious?"
---
-THAT'S WHEN SHE'D SEE AIRACHNID'S SPIDER LEG ABOUT TO STAB BLACKARACHNIA-
---
-And apples for Atalanta-
---
-That's what he decides next to do...-
Well, my tapestry isn't exactly flattering with that menacing expression they gave me. :p

-Notably, Elipsa's eyes aren't as narrow as her official tapestry makes them look, nor do they even glow like in said tapestry, either-

___

Specter: "...You don't have any assistants collecting or helping any of these Souls?"
___

-AQUAMARINE TRIES TO FIRE THE WAND'S TRACTOR BEAM AT HER-
___

(Quite an excellent meal!) :b:
___

-He'll prove that he can score better than them!-

-so now they regroup?-
---
---
---
---
---
Ophanimon: "Why yes, he once had a human friend, so he's okay about you. And well, on the least the Royal Knights, and us Three Arcahngels do"

-Recalling Gankoomon's words, the other Royal Knights in their favor were named Omegamon, Dukemon and JESmon-
---
-Atalanta was sobbing-
-With the majority of Chaldea or just the rebels and double agents for now?-
___

-And judging by the number of spells he did use and the fact that Glossaryck was bound to serve whoever currently owned the Spell Book...he must've learned a vast number of the spells from it, including several that are listed in chapter excerpts here...-
___

...N-Not all of us are human, but Basel is full of them and most of Chadlea's members are or at least w-were humans at some point, so that's still good news. 😅
___

-Heshima immediately went to stand next to Atalanta in an effort to comfort her-

Spooky?: "I can only guess that my other half mostly remembered was wanting to scare people..." :urg:

Specimen 14: "And that damn ritual your father did to summon your ghost twisted that into a single-minded desire to frighten peopla even if it meant killing them, and a pure hatred for being called cute..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She'll probably be able to wear several since it's a vacation. Does that make that make her decision easier?- :V

A-Actually, I meant that most of us will probably be paying for it.
___

Sparky: "(Even if my sister doesn't find a good Trainer soon, she and our friends at least be safe here.)" :)
___

-Arlon gets why Penny is upset now?-
-she'll bring a whole suitcase of just swimsuits- :p

Weiss: "And again, what is my budget? The last thing I'd want is to bring your finances to the ground."
---
Lilith: "Yeah, that is the intent of this place. It's wonderful, right?"
---
-he does indeed-

-They fo back tothem now!-
---
Medusa: "We have good memories" -she has pictures of them on dates, pictures of them having fun, pictures of them snuggling, pictures of them eating, pictures of them at theme parks-
---
Martha: "Clearly, you need to accept there's few ways to get him to listen"
Shez: "WOOOOOOOOO!" -gets hit by Draco, which only makes her laugh!- :laugh:
---
Pandora: "Still, it's not even organized or anything. It's messier than my Labytinth." :p
---
Kamui: "I... I suppose..." -still unsure-

---
---

---
-Atalanta was sobbing-
___

-And judging by the number of spells he did use and the fact that Glossaryck was bound to serve whoever currently owned the Spell Book...he must've learned a vast number of the spells from it, including several that are listed in chapter excerpts here...-
___

...N-Not all of us are human, but Basel is full of them and most of Chadlea's members are or at least w-were humans at some point, so that's still good news. 😅
___

-Heshima immediately went to stand next to Atalanta in an effort to comfort her-

Spooky?: "I can only guess that my other half mostly remembered was wanting to scare people..." :urg:

Specimen 14: "And that damn ritual your father did to summon your ghost twisted that into a single-minded desire to frighten peopla even if it meant killing them, and a pure hatred for being called cute..."
-I guess all the people in the tower-
---
Blake: "We were lucky..."
---
Kamui: "How many more pictures do you have?"
---
Blake: -also had a hand on Atalanta's shoulder-

Ruby: "Is there a way to calm her down...?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, my tapestry isn't exactly flattering with that menacing expression they gave me. :p

-Notably, Eclipsa's eyes aren't as narrow as her official tapestry makes them look, nor do they even glow like in said tapestry, either-

___

Specter: "...You don't have any assistants collecting or helping any of these Souls?"
___

-AQUAMARINE TRIES TO FIRE THE WAND'S TRACTOR BEAM AT HER-
___

(Quite an excellent meal!) :b:
___

-He'll prove that he can score better than them!-
Illya: "Huh, that's something..." -of course, the kiddo with her magical girl outfit be cute, so Iri must be proud of she-
---
Ereshkigal: "....Not...Really...Well, I had a husband once, but...He was really mean with them and me"
Nitocris: "You mean the God named Nergal, right?"
-Ereshkigal nodded-
---
-It worked, saving the other spider as they all looked at her-
Airachnid: "Guess that's out the question now..."
-Of course, the three didn't doubt to fire at her-
---
Atalanta: "I too feel fulfilled" :)
---
-Of course, so he sprints!-
Shez: "WOOOOOOOOO!" -gets hit by Draco, which only makes her laugh!- :laugh:
---
Pandora: "Still, it's not even organized or anything. It's messier than my Labytinth." :p
---
Kamui: "I... I suppose..." -still unsure-
Draco: "Take this too!" -also hits Musashi-
---
Medusa: "That's because this is the 'safe' folder" :p
---
Martha: "Maybe I will have to set it up..."
___

___

___

---
---
---

-I assumed they would be brought to the Arthra-
---
Atalanta: "Right... He's gone, and that's what matters now"
---
Ophanimon: "All the Royal Knights, along other important groups to the Digital World like the Four Holy Beasts, the Three Muskeeteers, the BAN-TYO, the Four Great Dragons, the Seven Great Demon Lords, the Olympos XII, the rest of the Three Archangels, some other angels, and so on"
Luvia: "...It sounds like a lot"
Ophanimon: "It is, but the Royal Knights are the most important as far as you're concerned, so I get it! Plus I'm here for some more days" :p "Well, thatand the Demon Lords are gone thanks to you..."
---
-That did calm Atalanta down a bit...-

Makoto: "The way we saw her, it'd be too complicated for her to just move on..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "Huh, that's something..." -of course, the kiddo with her magical girl outfit be cute, so Iri must be proud of she-
---
Ereshkigal: "....Not...Really...Well, I had a husband once, but...He was really mean with them and me"
Nitocris: "You mean the God named Nergal, right?"
-Ereshkigal nodded-
---
-It worked, saving the other spider as they all looked at her-
Airachnid: "Guess that's out the question now..."
-Of course, the three didn't doubt to fire at her-
---
Atalanta: "I too feel fulfilled" :)
---
-Of course, so he sprints!-
So you're one of Star's magic instructors as well?
___

Specter: "Sounds like the sort of person Shovel Knight would've buried."

___

-Dealing enough damage to take her out of the fight, while also leaving her Spark intact?-
___

(I could go for some leftovers, but either way, this steak and sides were just what I needed.) 😋

-It says a lot that Heshima isn't even being quite as reserved with his joy as usual-

___

-Before doing a cannonball?-

-she'll bring a whole suitcase of just swimsuits- :p

Weiss: "And again, what is my budget? The last thing I'd want is to bring your finances to the ground."
---
Lilith: "Yeah, that is the intent of this place. It's wonderful, right?"
---
-he does indeed-
-Then that made her decision easier- :p

W-Well...
___

Sparky: "(It's awesome! I was worried about what some of the other Pokemon would do if they don't know how to go back to their homes, either...)"
___

-Does he have any other words of advice for the android or is there not much else most can say about Juri at this point?-

---
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "All the Royal Knights, along other important groups to the Digital World like the Four Holy Beasts, the Three Muskeeteers, the BAN-TYO, the Four Great Dragons, the Seven Great Demon Lords, the Olympos XII, the rest of the Three Archangels, some other angels, and so on"
Ophanimon: "It is, but the Royal Knights are the most important as far as you're concerned, so I get it! Plus I'm here for some more days" :p "Well, thatand the Demon Lords are gone thanks to you..."
---

Makoto: "The way we saw her, it'd be too complicated for her to just move on..."
-XJ-5 flew in front of the group like a stage announcer-

XJ-5: "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing...our friends of the rebellion! Seems the one thing the Alliance wasn't counting on was a bunch of their own members putting a stop to their tyranny and villainy!"
___

-He caused a lot of damage while he was around, but neither he nor his schemes can pose a threat to anyone or anything ever again, and both Star, Chaldea and the TSAB all saw to that-
___

Most of them got wiped out before me and my friends showed up. You can thank the people who here earlier for that. :p
___

-Heshima didn't say anything, knowing Ata needs the moment to calm down, and simply worriedly snuggled up to her in much the same manner as a house cat-

Spooky?: "You didn't need to see all of those memories to put a stop to all of this. I just wanted to explain more of what happened...

...But you did need to see what my dad remembered that Halloween. This machine is powered by nightmares, and he's been reliving it every day since he sacrificed himself. to try and bring me back..The only way to shut this machine down...was to wake him up..."

Then that also means we needed to wake him up to destroy the barrier...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guess who will finally venture to the Thousand Year Door?

Draco: "Take this too!" -also hits Musashi-
---
Medusa: "That's because this is the 'safe' folder" :p
---
Martha: "Maybe I will have to set it up..."
-she's having SO MUCH FUN!-
---
Pandora: "...Still... there's no organization..."
---
Kamui: "Y-You really don't have to..."

-TOO LATE, SHE WILL-

-Then that made her decision easier- :p

W-Well...
___

Sparky: "(It's awesome! I was worried about what some of the other Pokemon would do if they don't know how to go back to their homes, either...)"
___

-Does he have any other words of advice for the android or is there not much else most can say about Juri at this point?-
-Weiss waiting-
---
Lilith: "At least, they would have a nice place..."
---
-not much-

---
---
---

-XJ-5 flew in front of the group like a stage announcer-

XJ-5: "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing...our friends of the rebellion! Seems the one thing the Alliance wasn't counting on was a bunch of their own members putting a stop to their tyranny and villainy!"
___

-He caused a lot of damage while he was around, but neither he nor his schemes can pose a threat to anyone or anything ever again, and both Star, Chaldea and the TSAB all saw to that-
___

Most of them got wiped out before me and my friends showed up. You can thank the people who here earlier for that. :p
___

-Heshima didn't say anything, knowing Ata needs the moment to calm down, and simply worriedly snuggled up to her in much the same manner as a house cat-

Spooky?: "You didn't need to see all of those memories to put a stop to all of this. I just wanted to explain more of what happened...

...But you did need to see what my dad remembered that Halloween. This machine is powered by nightmares, and he's been reliving it every day since he sacrificed himself. to try and bring me back..The only way to shut this machine down...was to wake him up..."

Then that also means we needed to wake him up to destroy the barrier...
Byleth: Does she really need to make this much of a show about it...?

Sothis: Perhaps not, but it looks cool. :p
---
Blake: "Agreed..."
---
Azura: "Even so, it was so long ago and we had to deal with so much that some may have forgotten it..."
---
Ruby: -trying to think of a plan...-

Top Bottom