• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: Should we rent an entire building...
---
-a bit of both, perhaps?-
---
Arlon: "Unfortunately..."
-Might be worth it at this point- :V
___

-That would work!-
___

Penny: "At least we now have another safe location to stay at for the time being. And one that also doesn't put any strain on the Time Space Administration Bureau!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Might be worth it at this point- :V
___

-That would work!-
___

Penny: "At least we now have another safe location to stay at for the time being. And one that also doesn't put any strain on the Time Space Administration Bureau!"
Weiss: I'll ask them...
---
-so that's what they do!-
---
Arlon: "And the freedom to design things however we want."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Totodile's reaction?-

-Alphys wakes up a few seconds later, still in her PJs, just in time to see Burrito wandering off-

Huh? W-Wait, Burrito! Where are you going? A-Are you even awake? Oh God, b-be careful! :crazy: -Her panicked calls wouldn't be enough to wake the sleepwalking Bidoof up yet, though Alphys is still following her out of total worry-
-Neo bowed at that-

-also, it's just one word, Digi, do not trust Cross Tag Battle :V-
-he's attacking it like a Meth Gator :V-

-puncture marks at the "neck" of the dummy-

-smirk-
Have you made more cupcakes?

-whatever it is, it has Burrito in a trance just walking toward the scent while drooling-

-she tips the hat-
[I am a Snivy, which you may refer to me as for now.]
-the implication being it will no longer be "Snivy" when evolved, but it's a double meaning in that she could be renamed when caught, which she isn't accounting for herself-
-Artoria is pretty pleased to see that and keeps eating-
---
Tiga: "Woah, that was a good attack!"
---
Natsuki: "I think some are being offered now"
-That's not the reaction he expected, right?-
---
-Must find the source of deliciousness~!-
---
-ahue-
Moriarty: "So that means you are looking forward to an evolution?"
-What Digi said, as Undyne, Star, Dipper and Mabel all used Emblem Engage to launch their respective Emblem(s)' strongest attack at Serpentera, before Rapidash and Ponya helped the two younger Pines twins escape by acting as mounts, while Undyne picked up Star, Marco and Lily and brought them to Moana, who quickly fled the area to help them escape as well-

-At this point, the only other fighters near the massive Megazord was the Shacktron and it's crew, and possibly Nel, and even the former made some distance from Serpentera to avoid any collateral damage from Godzilla's breath-
___

-Fate explains and shows them the mostly invisible crystal?-
___

Tirsiak: "...Nature will consume you someday, even just as a natural death..." -Glaring at Knightmon, short of one antler-

Tetra: "If it's still a threat to the town, we'll have to find out quickly..."

-Was that water breath attack enough to defeat the last remaining Sparkless?-

-Cackling madly- I am...or was the Princess of Subcon...I am Queen Vanessa...
-then Undyne just stood there and did nothing since Hector's strong thing is a defensive stance :V-
-though she could've just used one of her own strongest attacks instead :V-

-Veyle also didn't do the strong Emblem thing because she already did, it's the summoning-
-so she and the Sage she summoned both blasted powerful elemental spells at Serpenterra before leaving-

-but anyway, Nel would end up getting the heck out of here too-
---
Ingrid: "If I suggest anything else, I risk being turned into stone by that snake woman..."
---
-Kanna be looking around, making sure she doesn't miss anything-
-and so he released another Pulse from his body which is frying the mech from the inside; Rita would be wise to abandon ship-

-actually, he was speaking to Gorgon, Uni, showing just how little ****s he gives on that risk-
That thing is going to stay where it can't erase anything else. It's an anomaly that shouldn't even EXIST right now!

Hey, I agree with keeping it locked up and all, but you don't have ta be so cruel about it....
Think how you would feel right now if it was me sealed away because of that psycho form of mine and you had just found out.

-silently reflecting while scowling and looking away-
-he really doesn't want to admit she has a point in that it was formerly someone's partner and not just some random monster out of nowhere like they originally believed-

Thou know not of I and mine world.
Many beasts had been felled by my blade. And thou art no different....
For the glory of the Royal Knights, THOU SHALT MEET THINE END!
-more attacks with the Berserk Sword technique-

So, uh....****. What-a now?
-he's utterly confused at how to proceed due to the presumed stalemate-
-Even the Dinobots recognizing Godzilla's strength moved out the way-
Rita: "...Damn it" -she pretty much pushes an eject button to get out of Serpenterra, as it's hit by the powerful attack-
---
-Indeed-
Fate: "Would you know the origin of this?"
Gorgon: "...What can I do...?" -as much as she wants to recover him, she can't deny that everything is against her doing so...-
---
-By now, it appears that all Sparkless have thankfully been destroyed-

Tiki: "I never heard of her, but she looks more dangerous than we thought..." We might need help.
Shez: "He looked nice, but things were entirely professional between us."
---
Pandora: "Where is she anyway?"
---
Juri: Jackpot~! "And how do you feel right now~?"
Musashi: "Oooh" -he always was more focused on Annette after all-
---
Medusa: "She was buying some stuff for her Pokémon"
---
Martha: "Tranquil... Tomorrow though... I really would like to kick your ass" -she crushed the can in her hand after finishing it-
-Most of the Casters are still his friends and colleagues, and it helps that he's getting to pass some of his knowledge down to Star, who for as reckless as she can be, is legitimately taking her royal duties and magic lessons seriously at this point-
___

Specter: "So the Underworld is still safe again this time?"
___

-Those five talking to them and standing up for Cyclonus is the one reason they didn't try to destroy him on sight...-
___

(I hope all of Chaldea quite frankly needs one...)

-Neither of them are aware of the planned vacation to Alola yet-

___

Dipper: "Well..."

Mabel: "I've lost track of how many States he got arrested in..."
-Not like he's gonna admit that openly and will excuse it in that he just wants to get back to his manuscripts-
---
Ereshkigal: "I can assire you it is!"
---
-Cyclonus is contemplating his options... Eother he flees, or risks himself here...-
---
Atalanta: "For now, at least we have the night"
---
Amy: "Dang..."
Chrono: "Sounds quite irresponsible..." -then again Fate was detained before because of helping her creator-
That's weird, Mr. Sigurd at least usually answers yes or no questionz by nodding or shaking his head...
___

-Some of the spells on display are remarkably powerful and ground-breaking for Mewni's society, such as a spell used to create any food simply by calling out the name of the desired food and casting the spell at a cloud, saving on cooking and aiding with food shortages and famines, spells that control time such as Easy Peasy Time Freezy which brings all time to a halt except for the caster, and Infuriating Repeater which creates a temporary time loop that lasts 24 hours-
___

Digimon do usually have a lot of remarkable strength...
___

Steven: "Do you think it was actually the firecrackers that you heard?"

(I...don't think that was it, Steven...)

-At this point, the Huntsmen are probably reminded of when they saw Salem and Ozpin's backstories and origins, while Sakura would likely note that Spooky wearing a costume of the Red Death in life lines up with her ghost telling them that the Masque of the Red Death is her favorite Edgar Allen Poe story when they first found her trying to haunt Tremorton, making it even more likely that she's still the real Spooky, but somehow cursed-
Shez: "...Did you hear us, dude?"
---
Blake: "Are those truly spells that work?"
---
Palutena: "I suppose that's fair enough..."
---
Ruby: "If it was the fireworks, that would mean something else killed Spooky..."
-Well, he is breathing and standing, so he's definitely alive-
---
Atalanta: "Not like I'm magical adept to know..."
---
Ophanimon: "And funnily enough, I'm the weakest out of the Three Archangels" :p
Martha: "Really?"
Ophanimon: "Seraphimon is the strongest of us... Well, he should be. In practice he's quite inexperienced and has the least free time"
---
Sakura: But how do those correlate and how did she separate?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Right away?-
___

-With Kirby's help because Paint ability- :p
___

-Cue the Dokis being more hopeful of getting laser weapon and arm cannon upgrades again- :p
-she texts them :V-
---
-what an Artist ability-
---
-LMAOOOOO-

Musashi: "Oooh" -he always was more focused on Annette after all-
---
Medusa: "She was burying some stuff for her Pokémon"
---
Martha: "Tranquil... Tomorrow though... I really would like to kick your ass" -she crushed the can in her hand after finishing it-
Shez: "And he had someone else in mind anyway. Wouldn't want to get in the way of that."
---
-you mean buying, right? not burying-

Pandora: "I see..."
---
Juri: "Now that's what I want to see in a rival!" :laugh:

-she'll be less excited when Martha, now in control of her desires, becomes far more competent in battle and can beat Juri more easily :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Not like he's gonna admit that openly and will excuse it in that he just wants to get back to his manuscripts-
---
Ereshkigal: "I can assire you it is!"
---
-Cyclonus is contemplating his options... Eother he flees, or risks himself here...-
---
Atalanta: "For now, at least we have the night"
---
Amy: "Dang..."
Chrono: "Sounds quite irresponsible..." -then again Fate was detained before because of helping her creator-
-While also claiming that the only reason he's helping now is because he has writer's block anyway- :V
___

-Specter Knight is...mostly not concerned since there were no traps last time-

-But the fact that some of the traps are apparently still around at all makes him more worried- :V
___

-His odds of survival seem even less likely if he tries to flee this old ship...-
___

(And still also plenty of food.) :p

-Yeah, it's getting late, so they should probably get dinner at this point...-

___

Mabel: "Wasn't Fate also helping a supervillain once?" -Doesn't know that it was the same person who created her-

-he's attacking it like a Meth Gator :V-

-whatever it is, it has Burrito in a trance just walking toward the scent while drooling-

-At least there's no Cocaine Bear- :V

-Artoria already seems fond of the Totodile-

-Alphys puts on her lab coat over her pajamas and continues to follow her out of worry-

Shez: "...Did you hear us, dude?"
---
Blake: "Are those truly spells that work?"
---
Palutena: "I suppose that's fair enough..."
---
Ruby: "If it was the fireworks, that would mean something else killed Spooky..."
---
---
Ophanimon: "Seraphimon is the strongest of us... Well, he should be. In practice he's quite inexperienced and has the least free time"
---
Sakura: But how do those correlate and how did she separate?
...Hello? Can you communicate with us at all?

... -More sympathetic stone- Look, we're not here for a fight. We know you're not happy working for people like Drakkon or Koyanskaya, and we know you're not happy that you have to be separated from your wife because of a curse. We want to help, but we can't even try to if we can't communicate with us at all. I don't know if it's because you've taken a vow of silence that you can't break or because you're cursed to be unable to talk, but...are you at least able to non-verbally communicate? :urg:

___

-Well, Star did mention that she accidentally froze time on Earth once...That second spell is probably the one she cast to do it-
___

Strength only means so much if you don't know how to apply it or don't bother to use strategy. Even most of the strongest punches and kicks in the universe aren't gonna do squat if your opponent has the means or no-how to dodge it. Name's Undyne, by the way. :p
___

-It's then that the memory transitions into the house itself-

-Before Spooky and her friends even walked back to the neighborhood her house was in, her father can be seen entering the front door returning from work. He's shown wearing a lab coat which he hangs up on a coat hanger, and remarks "Another day at the lab, several more theories the higher-ups want to test tomorrow..."-

-An ID on his coat shows a different company name than GL Labs, indicating that the evil laboratory that Spooky would go on to own either hasn't been established yet, or her father hadn't joined or founded it yet-

-and so he released another Pulse from his body which is frying the mech from the inside; Rita would be wise to abandon ship-

-actually, he was speaking to Gorgon, Uni, showing just how little ****s he gives on that risk-
That thing is going to stay where it can't erase anything else. It's an anomaly that shouldn't even EXIST right now!

Hey, I agree with keeping it locked up and all, but you don't have ta be so cruel about it....
Think how you would feel right now if it was me sealed away because of that psycho form of mine and you had just found out.

-he really doesn't want to admit she has a point in that it was formerly someone's partner and not just some random monster out of nowhere like they originally believed-

So, uh....****. What-a now?
-he's utterly confused at how to proceed due to the presumed stalemate-
-then Undyne just stood there and did nothing since Hector's strong thing is a defensive stance :V-
-though she could've just used one of her own strongest attacks instead :V-

-Veyle also didn't do the strong Emblem thing because she already did, it's the summoning-
-so she and the Sage she summoned both blasted powerful elemental spells at Serpenterra before leaving-

-but anyway, Nel would end up getting the heck out of here too-
---
Ingrid: "If I suggest anything else, I risk being turned into stone by that snake woman..."
---
-Kanna be looking around, making sure she doesn't miss anything-
Rita: "...Damn it" -she pretty much pushes an eject button to get out of Serpenterra, as it's hit by the powerful attack-
---
-Indeed-
Gorgon: "...What can I do...?" -as much as she wants to recover him, she can't deny that everything is against her doing so...-
---

Tiki: "I never heard of her, but she looks more dangerous than we thought..." We might need help.
-She just sent a massive storm of spears at Serpentera, then- :V

-Even if the Pulse doesn't outright destroy the Megazord, it certainly seems like it's going to cause more than enough damage to shut it down...-
___

Kris: "...Hold on a minute, we've seen one of these before..."

Ralsei: "Another Shadow Crystal?"

Susie: "Damn...I guess that salesman dude was even more powerful than we thought..."
___

-If Tirsiak survives the Berserk Sword slashes, then she still tries to retreat by hovering away, the entity evidently being far too injured to keep fighting-

TLink: "I think that's the last of them!"

It appears we've reached a stalemate... Perhaps I should simply ignore you little vermin and reshape this world just as I did mine...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she texts them :V-
---
-what an Artist ability-
---
-LMAOOOOO-
-What are Kamui and Palutena's assessments on the idea?-
___

-That one actually probably works better-

I've yet to complete Star Allies admittedly
___

-Whether or not they'll be eligible for such upgrades since they're no longer on the Arthra though is Digi's call- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-you mean buying, right? not burying-
Unreplied, Digi.
BOTH FIXED
Shez: "And he had someone else in mind anyway. Wouldn't want to get in the way of that."
---
Pandora: "I see..."
---
Juri: "Now that's what I want to see in a rival!" :laugh:

-she'll be less excited when Martha, now in control of her desires, becomes far more competent in battle and can beat Juri more easily :V-
Musashi: "Oh, understandable then! Still, would have liked to see his skill!"
---
Medusa: "Want me to call her?"
---
-Heh, what a thing- :V

Martha: "I'll see you tomorrow at the mountainside..."
-While also claiming that the only reason he's helping now is because he has writer's block anyway- :V
___

-Specter Knight is...mostly not concerned since there were no traps last time-

-But the fact that some of the traps are apparently still around at all makes him more worried- :V
___

-His odds of survival seem even less likely if he tries to flee this old ship...-
___

(And still also plenty of food.) :p

-Yeah, it's getting late, so they should probably get dinner at this point...-

___

Mabel: "Wasn't Fate also helping a supervillain once?" -Doesn't know that it was the same person who created her-
-That sounds like Andersen alright- :V
Andersen: "This better not hold me off my manuscripts for long"
---
-Which Eresh didn't want- :V
---
-He hates it... But h egives in-
---
Atalanta: "What you want?" :)
---
Amy: "Oh yeah, her creator Precea"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
BOTH FIXED
My post has since been updated.

-That sounds like Andersen alright- :V
Andersen: "This better not hold me off my manuscripts for long"
---
-Which Eresh didn't want- :V
---
-He hates it... But h egives in-
---
Atalanta: "What you want?" :)
---
Amy: "Oh yeah, her creator Precea"
Star: "Don't worry, I'm sure your writer's block will be gone by then." :p
___

-Ishtar may have goofed in that regard...Although, it's kind of difficult to blame her for bringing it up...-

___

-It's his best bet for survival...But the fact that Shockwave and a Gem seem to be in charge of the Decepticons now doesn't seem like a good sign-
___

(Hmm, is steak being served?)

___

Mabel: "Then that also means she started out with a sort of life of crime, too, right? But now she's part of your guys' time agency doing amazing heroic work! Plus that means she's also your sister, now!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-she tips the hat-
[I am a Snivy, which you may refer to me as for now.]
-the implication being it will no longer be "Snivy" when evolved, but it's a double meaning in that she could be renamed when caught, which she isn't accounting for herself-
-ahue-
Neo: -intrigued at the idea of this new partner growing stronger-

---
-Indeed-
---

-Even if the Pulse doesn't outright destroy the Megazord, it certainly seems like it's going to cause more than enough damage to shut it down...-
___

Susie: "Damn...I guess that salesman dude was even more powerful than we thought..."
___

-If Tirsiak survives the Berserk Sword slashes, then she still tries to retreat by hovering away, the entity evidently being far too injured to keep fighting-

It appears we've reached a stalemate... Perhaps I should simply ignore you little vermin and reshape this world just as I did mine...
-and Rita would still be exposed to radiation... right?-
---
Ingrid: "....Hmmm... I'm curious on how all of this will unfold now..."
---
Kanna: "I think we did it, girls... and Gil." :lol:

---
---

... -More sympathetic stone- Look, we're not here for a fight. We know you're not happy working for people like Drakkon or Koyanskaya, and we know you're not happy that you have to be separated from your wife because of a curse. We want to help, but we can't even try to if we can't communicate with us at all. I don't know if it's because you've taken a vow of silence that you can't break or because you're cursed to be unable to talk, but...are you at least able to non-verbally communicate? :urg:

___

-Well, Star did mention that she accidentally froze time on Earth once...That second spell is probably the one she cast to do it-
___

Strength only means so much if you don't know how to apply it or don't bother to use strategy. Even most of the strongest punches and kicks in the universe aren't gonna do squat if your opponent has the means or no-how to dodge it. Name's Undyne, by the way. :p
___

-Before Spooky and her friends even walked back to the neighborhood her house was in, her father can be seen entering the front door returning from work. He's shown wearing a lab coat which he hangs up on a coat hanger, and remarks "Another day at the lab, several more theories the higher-ups want to test tomorrow..."-

-An ID on his coat shows a different company name than GL Labs, indicating that the evil laboratory that Spooky would go on to own either hasn't been established yet, or her father hadn't joined or founded it yet-
-would Sigurd answer?-
---
Blake: "Neither am I..."

-not sure if Blake or Ata know Stat froze time tho-
---
Palutena: "If you are the most experienced of the three, then you might be the scariest due to this."
---
Weiss: Hmmm...

-What are Kamui and Palutena's assessments on the idea?-
___

-That one actually probably works better-

I've yet to complete Star Allies admittedly
___

-Whether or not they'll be eligible for such upgrades since they're no longer on the Arthra though is Digi's call- :p
Kamui: "That would make the most sense."

-Palu nodded-
---
-either way dude can paint-
---
-that is true- :V

Musashi: "Oh, understandable then! Still, would have liked to see his skill!"
---
Medusa: "Want me to call her?"
---
-Heh, what a thing- :V

Martha: "I'll see you tomorrow at the mountainside..."
Shez: "He's impressive but not as much as me." :p
---
Pandora: "Why not?" :p
---
Juri: "Oh, I'll 100% be there, girl~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "That would make the most sense."

-Palu nodded-
---
-either way dude can paint-
---
-that is true- :V
-It's certainly better organized than staying at several separate hotels, plus the tourism and money will probably benefit the resort greatly-

-Well, so long as they don't tell the resort or tourists that one huge organization rented it out for themselves- :V
___

Kirby: "All done!" -Takes his cap off to wipe some sweat off from his forehead-
___

-On the while, Arlon might notice that Penny seems a little withdrawn, at least when her focus isn't on the base's upgrades-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's certainly better organized than staying at several separate hotels, plus the tourism and money will probably benefit the resort greatly-

-Well, so long as they don't tell the resort or tourists that one huge organization rented it out for themselves- :V
___

Kirby: "All done!" -Takes his cap off to wipe some sweat off from his forehead-
___

-On the while, Arlon might notice that Penny seems a little withdrawn, at least when her focus isn't on the base's upgrades-
Kamui: "Though renting an entire place... That's a bit much, even if needed..."
---
Lilith: "Incredible work!"
---
Arlon: "...Are you alright?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "Though renting an entire place... That's a bit much, even if needed..."
---
Lilith: "Incredible work!"
---
Arlon: "...Are you alright?"
-...Maybe they should just not mention to anyone at Alola that they're all part of the same group...-
___

Kirby: "Thank you! I don't paint much outside of combat, so this was a fun and productive opportunity!"
___

Penny: "Oh, me? Yes, I am alright..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...Maybe they should just not mention to anyone at Alola that they're all part of the same group...-
___

Kirby: "Thank you! I don't paint much outside of combat, so this was a fun and productive opportunity!"
___

Penny: "Oh, me? Yes, I am alright..."
Palu: "We can just make multiple group reservations." :p

Kamui: "I suppose..."
---
Phosphy: "I'd say you did really good." -pats-
---
Arlon: "Are you certain?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-would Sigurd answer?-
---

---
Palutena: "If you are the most experienced of the three, then you might be the scariest due to this."
---
-He at least tilts his head in curiosity, so it's... Better than nothing-
---
-Yeah, someone like Byleth, Kanna or Lily would know, but likely not the cats-

Atalanta: "Hmmmm..."
---
Ophanimon: "Nice to meet you, Undyne~ And sure, I sometimes spar with some of my friends when the time is right. They're all talented and strong girls and all"
---
Rin: "Okay, so thise hellhole wasn't still stablished..."
Star: "Don't worry, I'm sure your writer's block will be gone by then." :p
___

-Ishtar may have goofed in that regard...Although, it's kind of difficult to blame her for bringing it up...-

___

-It's his best bet for survival...But the fact that Shockwave and a Gem seem to be in charge of the Decepticons now doesn't seem like a good sign-
___

(Hmm, is steak being served?)

___

Mabel: "Then that also means she started out with a sort of life of crime, too, right? But now she's part of your guys' time agency doing amazing heroic work! Plus that means she's also your sister, now!"
Irisviel: "Right now, we have priorities~"
---
-Indeed, though doesn't makes Ereshkigal any less embarrassed-
---
-He hopes that at least the Gem can be reasoned with-
---
Atalanta: "If certain people haven't taken it all"
---
Chrono: "...You're correct"
Amy: "One day I'm sure she'll be one of our best"
Shez: "He's impressive but not as much as me." :p
---
Pandora: "Why not?" :p
---
Juri: "Oh, I'll 100% be there, girl~"
Musashi: "Even then I'd like to beat him" :p
---
Medusa: "Let me do it then" :p -phone out to call!-
---
Martha: "Very well then..." -it will be quite the day for both-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "Even then I'd like to beat him" :p
---
Medusa: "Let me do it then" :p -phone out to call!-
---
Martha: "Very well then..." -it will be quite the day for both-
Shez: "Heh. Never change."

-then they finally get to ride and it's awesoooooooooooooome-
---
-THEY BE CALLING-
---
-Martha is actually excited for it?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Right now, we have priorities~"
---
-Indeed, though doesn't makes Ereshkigal any less embarrassed-
---
-He hopes that at least the Gem can be reasoned with-
---
Atalanta: "If certain people haven't taken it all"
---
Chrono: "...You're correct"
Amy: "One day I'm sure she'll be one of our best"
-And that's saving Glossaryck...-

Star: "Thanks for coming on such short notice, everyone..."
___

Claptrap: -Passing by- "...Awwwwkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrd..."
___

-Surprisingly enough, she will be-

-Even in the show, she was willing to let the Topazes off the hook and not inform any of the Diamonsd of their treason once they rejoined her side-

___

-With the strike still ongoing? There's plenty of every food left, now- :V
___

Mabel: "Anyone can be a hero. Grunkle Stan basically saved our entire universe from being turned upside down by a reality-warping triangle demon guy..."

Palu: "We can just make multiple group reservations." :p

Kamui: "I suppose..."
---
Phosphy: "I'd say you did really good." -pats-
---
Arlon: "Are you certain?"
-The main concern is just how it'll affect the resort's reputation and popularity with tourists, right? It won't Chaldea doesn't book one giant reservation for their whole organization there- :V
___

-Kirby smiled at that before taking a bow and trying to do a trick by spinning his paint brush around-

-He ends up accidentally knocking off his painter's cap and painting over his own face-
___

Penny: "Certainly! ...Probably? ...Well, maybe not entirely..."

-would Sigurd answer?-
---

---
---
---

---
Ophanimon: "Nice to meet you, Undyne~ And sure, I sometimes spar with some of my friends when the time is right. They're all talented and strong girls and all"
---
... -Sighs despite yet again, not needing air because robot- I guess that's a start...
___

-I'm pretty sure Star mentioned it to the cat group while they were having dinner or breakfast at Butterfly Castle once...And if not, I'll have her mention it later-

-Other spells are shown to be quite dangerous, including an unnamed spell that raises the dead as zombies, and a spell called Labyrinthus that creates a seemingly endless maze to trap the user's worst enemies-
___

Right back at ya? Ophanimon, right? And oh, really? If Alphys and I weren't on a break here as well, I'd challenge you to a spar!
___

Steven: "That must be Spooky's dad. He's even got the same voice as the guy who mentioned a nightmare..."

-As he walks back into the house, Spooky's father looks at a family photo of himself, his wife Monia, and their daughter Spooky, and smiles warmly, even if his eyes indicate exhaustion from a long day of work, he evidently cares about his family a great deal, as that photo was the first thing to make him smile since entering the house. "Heh. I hope she at least gets to give some of her friends a good scare this year. It's practically all she talks about around this time of year."-

-He maintains that smile for a few minutes while walking upstairs, while musing to himself "I still can't believe none of the other parents in the neighborhood got what she's going as this year. Does no one read Poe anymore? I thought think that new Vincent Price movie would've gotten his stories more recognition, not less." He then sigsh, a bit more worried, but still happy for his daughter. "Well, whether she scares anyone or not, I just hope she has another good Halloween."-

-However, then something seems to catch his attention as he turns to the door of a small study room. His expression normally turns more dishearted upon seeing it, as if recalling a bad memory-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
... -Sighs despite yet again, not needing air because robot- I guess that's a start...
___

-I'm pretty sure Star mentioned it to the cat group while they were having dinner or breakfast at Butterfly Castle once...And if not, I'll have her mention it later-

-Other spells are shown to be quite dangerous, including an unnamed spell that raises the dead as zombies, and a spell called Labyrinthus that creates a seemingly endless maze to trap the user's worst enemies-
___

Right back at ya? Ophanimon, right? And oh, really? If Alphys and I weren't on a break here as well, I'd challenge you to a spar!
___

Steven: "That must be Spooky's dad. He's even got the same voice as the guy who mentioned a nightmare..."

-As he walks back into the house, Spooky's father looks at a family photo of himself, his wife Monia, and their daughter Spooky, and smiles warmly, even if his eyes indicate exhaustion from a long day of work, he evidently cares about his family a great deal, as that photo was the first thing to make him smile since entering the house. "Heh. I hope she at least gets to give some of her friends a good scare this year. It's practically all she talks about around this time of year."-

-He maintains that smile for a few minutes while walking upstairs, while musing to himself "I still can't believe none of the other parents in the neighborhood got what she's going as this year. Does no one read Poe anymore? I thought think that new Vincent Price movie would've gotten his stories more recognition, not less." He then sigsh, a bit more worried, but still happy for his daughter. "Well, whether she scares anyone or not, I just hope she has another good Halloween."-

-However, then something seems to catch his attention as he turns to the door of a small study room. His expression normally turns more dishearted upon seeing it, as if recalling a bad memory-
Shez: "Well, that's an answer, I guess... right?"
---
Blake: "...I wonder what else they know..." Not like we'll ever find out...
---
Azura: "...Do you have anything other than fighting in your mind?"
---
Ruby: Please don't be there to scare him...

-The main concern is just how it'll affect the resort's reputation and popularity with tourists, right? It won't Chaldea doesn't book one giant reservation for their whole organization there- :V
___

-Kirby smiled at that before taking a bow and trying to do a trick by spinning his paint brush around-

-He ends up accidentally knocking off his painter's cap and painting over his own face-
___

Penny: "Certainly! ...Probably? ...Well, maybe not entirely..."
-exactly :V-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
Arlon: "What's on your mind?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "Heh. Never change."

-then they finally get to ride and it's awesoooooooooooooome-
---
-THEY BE CALLING-
---
-Martha is actually excited for it?-
Musashi: "Won't~" -the roller coaster!-
---
Sakura: -Picks up- "Yes?"
---
-She's internally ecstatic-
-And that's saving Glossaryck...-

Star: "Thanks for coming on such short notice, everyone..."
___

Claptrap: -Passing by- "...Awwwwkwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrd..."
___

-Surprisingly enough, she will be-

-Even in the show, she was willing to let the Topazes off the hook and not inform any of the Diamonsd of their treason once they rejoined her side-

___

-With the strike still ongoing? There's plenty of every food left, now- :V
___

Mabel: "Anyone can be a hero. Grunkle Stan basically saved our entire universe from being turned upside down by a reality-warping triangle demon guy..."
Medea: "Anything for you and you know it"
---
Ereshkigal: "Eeeep!"
---
-Indeed, so on to her he's brought-
-...With cuffs at least-
---
-Good, so they'll have a good serving~-
---
Chrono: "A what now?"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Charlotte: "Well, he's not hostile at least"
---
Atalanta: "Anyone who would use these back home would be wanted and killed"
---
Ophanimon: "I like to eat, chat with friends, gossip, take care of kids... Oh, you were speaking to Undyne"
---
-It's clear to Takeru and Sakura now... And seeing how he was not a bad person at all makes it much harder to digest for them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Anything for you and you know it"
---
Ereshkigal: "Eeeep!"
---
-Indeed, so on to her he's brought-
-...With cuffs at least-
---
-Good, so they'll have a good serving~-
---
Chrono: "A what now?"
-The other Casters had similar thoughts?-
___

Claptrap: "..." -Confused stare-
___

So you're the one they call Cyclonus. A former herald of planet-eating abomination Unicron...

-Despite being one of the shorter types of Gems, Aquamarine notably spoke quite coldly and with a tone of authority-

___

-Heshima happily munching on some steak once their respective orders are served!-
___

Dipper: "Long story..."

-exactly :V-
---
Phosphy: :chuckle:
---
Arlon: "What's on your mind?"
-Would Kamui and Palutena end up debate about this for a while or do they contact Weiss?-
___

Kirby: "...I think I need to go switch to the Water Copy Ability. See you, everyone!" -Waves as he walks off-

-This being Kirby, he didn't even ask for payment for the task-
___

Penny: "Juri challenged me to a spar earlier..."

---
---
---
---
---
Ophanimon: "I like to eat, chat with friends, gossip, take care of kids... Oh, you were speaking to Undyne"
---
-It's clear to Takeru and Sakura now... And seeing how he was not a bad person at all makes it much harder to digest for them-
...Maybe we should just try to go and see if he'll at least follow us.?

I will keep an eye on him to make sure he does!
___

-And while they know via the existence of the Time Patrol and Omnitraxus Prime that it's possible that someone could go back in time to try and recover some of the knowledge from the first Butterfly Spell Book, unless a fully stable time loop is in effect, doing so could have disastrous consequences for the present...-

-And yeah, one of them brings back people as dangerous flesh-eating zombies, and the other is needlessly cruel maze trap that would take a portal or another powerful spell for someone to get out of it...-
___

Training, exercise, anime, cooking, tea, swimming, and trips to the beach. :grin:
___

-Heshima also has high suspicions of what led to Spooky's death at this point...-

-It turns out Spooky isn't in that room, and instead, her father walks towards a desk with a few drawers in it. He stares at it for only a few seconds, then reaches for one of the drawers. His hand visibly starts shaking considerably as he reaches for it-

-Once he opens the drawer, a few old black and white photos can be seen within it, and he shakily picks some of them up. The very first photo he picks up shows Spooky's father in his early 20s, dated for the 40s late, dressed in a military uniform alongside several other young soldiers of a squadron. And the longer he gazes at the photo, the more forlorn and grief-filled his expression becomes, his hand shaking the entire time he looks at it. At the same time, a small number of medals can be seen displayed on the small desk as well-

-...He's a war veteran...A World War II veteran...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-IT'S SUCH A THRILL-
---
Pandora: "What's up, girlie~?"
---
-her thoughts?-
1718155425682.png

---
Sakura: "Ah, Pandora-san!"
---
Martha: I will destroy her...
-The other Casters had similar thoughts?-
___

Claptrap: "..." -Confused stare-
___

So you're the one they call Cyclonus. A former herald of planet-eating abomination Unicron...

-Despite being one of the shorter types of Gems, Aquamarine notably spoke quite coldly and with a tone of authority-

___

-Heshima happily munching on some steak once their respective orders are served!-
___

Dipper: "Long story..."
-Yep, they all appreciate Star-
---
Ishtar: "Nevermind that"
---
Cyclonus: "I know, I hate it too..."
---
Tamamo Cat: "Enjoy it, nya~"
---
Amy: "We might hear it later, for now what do we do?"
Chrono: "Hmmmm"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-And while they know via the existence of the Time Patrol and Omnitraxus Prime that it's possible that someone could go back in time to try and recover some of the knowledge from the first Butterfly Spell Book, unless a fully stable time loop is in effect, doing so could have disastrous consequences for the present...-

-And yeah, one of them brings back people as dangerous flesh-eating zombies, and the other is needlessly cruel maze trap that would take a portal or another powerful spell for someone to get out of it...-
___

Training, exercise, anime, cooking, tea, swimming, and trips to the beach. :grin:
___

-Heshima also has high suspicions of what led to Spooky's death at this point...-

-It turns out Spooky isn't in that room, and instead, her father walks towards a desk with a few drawers in it. He stares at it for only a few seconds, then reaches for one of the drawers. His hand visibly starts shaking considerably as he reaches for it-

-Once he opens the drawer, a few old black and white photos can be seen within it, and he shakily picks some of them up. The very first photo he picks up shows Spooky's father in his early 20s, dated for the 40s late, dressed in a military uniform alongside several other young soldiers of a squadron. And the longer he gazes at the photo, the more forlorn and grief-filled his expression becomes, his hand shaking the entire time he looks at it. At the same time, a small number of medals can be seen displayed on the small desk as well-

Shez: "Sounds like a plan. Let's go, everyone."

Max Brass: -followed Shez-
Sothis: -same-
---
Blake: "...These feel like Servant tricks..."
---
Azura: "...Fair enough, but openly asking to spar with guests of honor is still a bit... what's the word?" 🤔
---
Yang: Not sure what's this for but it must have been a big war...

-Would Kamui and Palutena end up debate about this for a while or do they contact Weiss?-
___

Kirby: "...I think I need to go switch to the Water Copy Ability. See you, everyone!" -Waves as he walks off-

-This being Kirby, he didn't even ask for payment for the task-
___

Penny: "Juri challenged me to a spar earlier..."
-one of them will tell her, doesn't really matter which-

Weiss: Alright, great!
---
Lilith: "How nice of him to ask nothing for it..."
---
Arlon: "Sounds very normal, coming from her."

1718155425682.png

---
Sakura: "Ah, Pandora-san!"
---
Martha: I will destroy her...
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
Pandora: "How you doing?" :p
---
-oh damn, she really excited-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
Azura: "...Fair enough, but openly asking to spar with guests of honor is still a bit... what's the word?" 🤔
---
-...He does so-
-Slowly-
---
-Yeah, that's true as well...-

Atalanta: "...Well...A little"
---
Ophanimon: "I don't mind that, luckily Spadamon didn't hear that~"
---
-Rin, Sakura, Takeru and Makoto do recognise it, all wide-eyed, even the latter two under their helmets, and mutter "Oh no..."-
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
Pandora: "How you doing?" :p
---
-oh damn, she really excited-
Musashi: "This is awesoooooooooooooooome~!"
---
Sakura: "Quite well now! I just purchased a few things"
---
-And Juri's?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Musashi: "This is awesoooooooooooooooome~!"
---
Sakura: "Quite well now! I just purchased a few things"
---
-And Juri's?-
Shez: "HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
---
Pandora: "Oh, and how much did you save by being cute~?"
---
Juri: Hahahahahaha! This is going to be so fun~! -grinning with excitement-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yep, they all appreciate Star-
---
Ishtar: "Nevermind that"
---
Cyclonus: "I know, I hate it too..."
---
Tamamo Cat: "Enjoy it, nya~"
---
Amy: "We might hear it later, for now what do we do?"
Chrono: "Hmmmm"
-She started out as a chaotic and irresponsible student they never expected to be mentoring, but she's come a long way since then and she the Casters have been through a lot together-
___

Specter: "..Perhaps we should just focus on seeing on how Souls in the Underworld turn out."
___

That's exactly what your friends claimed. That might corroborate their story as we see little logical reason for them to lie about your own allegiances, but we'll more evidence to be convinced that you weren't simply lying to them as well...
___

(Thank you, Tamamo Cat.) -Bows in respect-
___

-Good question- :V

-one of them will tell her, doesn't really matter which-

Weiss: Alright, great!
---
Lilith: "How nice of him to ask nothing for it..."
---
Arlon: "Sounds very normal, coming from her."
-That's one important part of the vacation plan done!-
___

-Well, he wouldn't have complained if he had gotten some food in return for it- :V
___

Penny: "...Does she challenge people to competitive battles a lot?"

---
---
---
-...He does so-
-Slowly-
---

---
---
-Rin, Sakura, Takeru and Makoto do recognise it, all wide-eyed, even the latter two under their helmets, and mutter "Oh no..."-
...Someone please pick him up. :facepalm:

-XJ-8 flies over to Sigurd and does so, lifting Sigurd by one hand, figuring that being a magic-based Servant with heavy armor might potentially make him difficult for even the other XJs to carry-
___

-Especially the maze one with how powerful it is, even if it doesn't cause direct damage...-

-...That being said, there are a few spells on display that are more unorthodox. Such as a spell that just converts soda into water. And one that give butterflies extra heads and wings-

-...Why a butterfly would need that doesn't seem to have occurred to Queen Crescenta, who invented the spell-
___

Impolite? N-No offense, Undyne. :p

Ha! None taken! And if he's so worried, maybe I'll just have to challenge Spadamon to a battle as well. :p
___

...No way....but the timeline adds up...

-It's not clear how many of Spooky's fathers squadmates survived the war, if any of them...but it's clear from his grieving expression and thousand yard stare while looking at the photo, as well as constantly shaking hand, that whatever Spooky's father saw during his time serving must have been horrific. Yang in particular can likely tell from his shaking hand that Spooky's father carries a particularly severe case of PTSD-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
---
Pandora: "Oh, and how much did you save by being cute~?"
---
Juri: Hahahahahaha! This is going to be so fun~! -grinning with excitement-
Draco: "Hmph"
-They go DOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWN-
---
Sakura: "Almost everything actually"
---
-Kamui would see Martha excited?-
-She started out as a chaotic and irresponsible student they never expected to be mentoring, but she's come a long way since then and she the Casters have been through a lot together-
___

Specter: "..Perhaps we should just focus on seeing on how Souls in the Underworld turn out."
___

That's exactly what your friends claimed. That might corroborate their story as we see little logical reason for them to lie about your own allegiances, but we'll more evidence to be convinced that you weren't simply lying to them as well...
___

(Thank you, Tamamo Cat.) -Bows in respect-
___

-Good question- :V
-She's clearly matured a lot in her way of thinking, understanding that monsters are people too and that she has plenty of responsibilities to face-
---
Nitocris: "Maybe you're right"
Ereshkigal: -Phew-
---
Cyclonus: "And then? Why would you keep me alive?"
---
Tamamo Cat: "You're welcome, nya~"
Atalanta: -Nomming-
---
-What the twins think?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-...He does so-
-Slowly-
---

---
---

-XJ-8 flies over to Sigurd and does so, lifting Sigurd by one hand, figuring that being a magic-based Servant with heavy armor might potentially make him difficult for even the other XJs to carry-
___

-Especially the maze one with how powerful it is, even if it doesn't cause direct damage...-

-...That being said, there are a few spells on display that are more unorthodox. Such as a spell that just converts soda into water. And one that give butterflies extra heads and wings-

-...Why a butterfly would need that doesn't seem to have occurred to Queen Crescenta, who invented the spell-
___

Ha! None taken! And if he's so worried, maybe I'll just have to challenge Spadamon to a battle as well. :p
___

-It's not clear how many of Spooky's fathers squadmates survived the war, if any of them...but it's clear from his grieving expression and thousand yard stare while looking at the photo, as well as constantly shaking hand, that whatever Spooky's father saw during his time serving must have been horrific. Yang in particular can likely tell from his shaking hand that Spooky's father carries a particularly severe case of PTSD-
Max Brass: -uses his extendible ARMS to grab him from afar and then carry him-
---
Blake: "How strange..."
---
Palutena/Azura: :facepalm:
---
Yang: No.....

-That's one important part of the vacation plan done!-
___

-Well, he wouldn't have complained if he had gotten some food in return for it- :V
___

Penny: "...Does she challenge people to competitive battles a lot?"
-good for them!-
---
-of course not lmao-
---
Arlon: "All the time, especially with lady Martha."

Draco: "Hmph"
-They go DOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWN-
---
Sakura: "Almost everything actually"
---
-Kamui would see Martha excited?-
-and then UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP-
---
Pandora: "Nice job~"
---
Kamui: "You seem in a bright mood." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's clearly matured a lot in her way of thinking, understanding that monsters are people too and that she has plenty of responsibilities to face-
---
Nitocris: "Maybe you're right"
Ereshkigal: -Phew-
---
Cyclonus: "And then? Why would you keep me alive?"
---
Tamamo Cat: "You're welcome, nya~"
Atalanta: -Nomming-
---
-What the twins think?-
-And in some aspects, those two lessons she learned go hand in hand. One of her biggest concerns as both a Princess and leading up to her becoming Queen of Mewni is standing up for monsters and trying to bring them and mewmans together, in much the same manner as her grandmother Comet was-
___

-Ishtar urges them to go to the Underworld before things get any more awkward?-
___

Because your companions here are loyal to the Decepticon cause and the Decepticons as a whole and vouched for you. So before making any final decisions on your fate, we need answers. And what's a better way to get answers than to hear them straight from the source?
___

-The same goes for Heshima with his meal- :p

(Ah, how is the strike going?)

___

-The same thing as me, currently: they don't know- :V

-good for them!-
---
-of course not lmao-
---
Arlon: "All the time, especially with lady Martha."
-Actually, what else would they need to plan out in advance? Choosing and packing luggage is one thing, but most of Chaldea doesn't know about the trip yet- :V
___

-Regardless, the Pokemon Center is pretty much complete, and it's got a blended color scheme of standard Pokemon Centers with colors that match those of Kamui's castle and much of the buildings in Lilith's estate-
___

Penny: "...I am not sure whether I should find that more reassuring or just highly concerning..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
-He won't say it, but he feels quite embarrassed-
---
Atalanta: "They probably had too much free time..."
---
Ophanimon: "Well, he's more of a strategist"
da Vinci: "I noticed the entry that was generated did mentions his species can barely fight"
---
-They can tell what's coming... And yet, it's not anything easy to digest-
-and then UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP-
---
Pandora: "Nice job~"
---
Kamui: "You seem in a bright mood." :)
-Musashi and Shez yell excited-
---
Sakura: "What of Rider?"
---
Martha: "I am, I'll be fighting Juri tomorrow"
-And in some aspects, those two lessons she learned go hand in hand. One of her biggest concerns as both a Princess and leading up to her becoming Queen of Mewni is standing up for monsters and trying to bring them and mewmans together, in much the same manner as her grandmother Comet was-
___

-Ishtar urges them to go to the Underworld before things get any more awkward?-
___

Because your companions here are loyal to the Decepticon cause and the Decepticons as a whole and vouched for you. So before making any final decisions on your fate, we need answers. And what's a better way to get answers than to hear them straight from the source?
___

-The same goes for Heshima with his meal- :p

(Ah, how is the strike going?)

___

-The same thing as me, currently: they don't know- :V
-Hopefully, without any bad monster interfering with that...-
---
Ishtar: "Soooo, will you go now?"
---
Cyclonus: "...What do you want to know?"
---
Tamamo Cat: "Not bad now, woof~!"
---
Amy: "Is there a pool nearby?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Hopefully, without any bad monster interfering with that...-
---
Ishtar: "Soooo, will you go now?"
---
Cyclonus: "...What do you want to know?"
---
Tamamo Cat: "Not bad now, woof~!"
---
Amy: "Is there a pool nearby?"
-With Toffee dead and no mewman-monster wars being ongoing, it seems like she won't have to worry about any truly dangerous threats for a while...-
___

Specter: "I suppose so?"
___

Shockwave? -Letting him ask the first few questions since they're more familiar with Unicron and his heralds than she herself is, up to personally dealing with them previously-
___

(Have you made any progress on getting new regulations on food orders from the Rulers?)
___

Mabel: "There's a few local pools!"

---
---
---
---
---
da Vinci: "I noticed the entry that was generated did mentions his species can barely fight"
---
-I guess that works instead of XJ-8 lmao-

-Jenny didn't laugh at the sight, solely because there was no way for any of them to tell that Sigurd was embarrassed by having to be carried due to his slow levitating speed-
___

-In general, it seems like Crescenta had a habit of prioritizing quantity over quality, as she's made a number of spells from the limited copies of pages that are on display, and while several of them are genuinely innovative and useful, such as one that creates a magic bubble of air around the caster that they can use to walk through outer space or areas with low oxygen, as well as Levitato, a standard item levitation spell that's seen regular use by every Queen of Mewni since, she also haphazardly created several spells that border on useless, and others that outright only cause major problems-

-While not every spell from the book is on display, those that are include a spell one that turns someone's arm into a sentient tentacle that will try to convince the person whose arm they temporarily replaced to become an evil warrior or tyrant, a spell that makes the caster constantly hear bird sounds, and a spell that instantly ties the caster's shoe lacees...while simultaneously setting the nearest building on fire-
___

Meh, fair enough!

...Wait, did you seriously think my only hobby was fighting?! :glare: -To what Azura asked earlier-

___

-Even those weren't sure what was going on yet were fearful of what all of this meant for Spooky's death, and everyone, even Specimen 14, quite clearly felt awful for Spooky's father knowing the kinds of things he seen the loss he's gone through...-

-Spooky's father quietly sobs for a short few seconds before reaching for a nearby bottle of alcohol, which he's quick to take a drink of before sighing sadly. Throughout the room, a variety of a few more bottles can be seen sitting on the desk and lying on the floor of the room, making it clear that he's been turning to drinking as a coping mechanism whenever he's alone and his grief or PTSD kicks in for a while, now...-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
Tiga: "Woah, that was a good attack!"
---
Natsuki: "I think some are being offered now"
-That's not the reaction he expected, right?-
---
---
-ahue-

---
-Indeed-
---

-Alphys puts on her lab coat over her pajamas and continues to follow her out of worry-

___

---
---

-shhh...don't speak of that movie or you'll attract a certain user :V-
-is Artoria already pondering names?-

(Had to)

Still not perfect....
-and unfortunately it never will be, because an attack that can instantly fell even a Champion level having a high success rate is broken :V-

You mean....you're not shy about the cat decorations anymore?
-he blinks, as it would seem they have all gone through character development since he saw them in-game-

-where is she goiiiiiing?-

[But of course. I know some Pokémon do not wish to grow, but I want to be as physically mature as I feel inside. Only as Serperior will my elegance be undeniable.]

-it's Rita, so I'd imagine she has some resistance-
-but she isn't immune to being slapped by Fish-

For now, nothing. Just back to the DigiLab as I drown my frustrations in drink before the Wendigomon pops up again.

H-huh? That's it? After all this fuss we're just leaving?

There's no point in sticking around. I was hoping to find someone to "thank" properly for sending that creature our way, but snake woman here didn't even know her former partner, as we've recently learned is what that thing is, was still alive, and the puny goddess here gets out on technicality due to it being her "evil half" or whatever that's responsible as much as I still want to blame her regardless. So **** it, I'm clocking out for the day.
-he just turns to walk away-

-recognizes Tirsiak isn't a threat any longer and decides to let her leave-
-she wasn't his target anyway as his goal is still to find who brought the WarGrowlmon to this world and deal with them in the name of the Royal Knights-

-maybe it's not Peppino they need but
Peddito
(This was also a test for using hex colors outside what SmashBoards has in the lineup. With that in mind I may alter some colors around to fit more characters without having to share. Like making Burrito more of a proper Bidoof color)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

(Had to)

Still not perfect....
-and unfortunately it never will be, because an attack that can instantly fell even a Champion level having a high success rate is broken :V-

You mean....you're not shy about the cat decorations anymore?
-he blinks, as it would seem they have all gone through character development since he saw them in-game-

[But of course. I know some Pokémon do not wish to grow, but I want to be as physically mature as I feel inside. Only as Serperior will my elegance be undeniable.]
-She seems fine by calling him 'Sir Totodile' by now, given his reluctance-
---
Taiga: "No, but that gives you something to strive for~!"
---
Natsuki: -Sigh- "It would be useless to hide that fact when the game is publicly available..."
---
-What Goldie aaaasked-
---
Moriarty: "So you have the aspirations to reach a stronger and more magnificent state. I can respect that"

___

___

---
---

For now, nothing. Just back to the DigiLab as I drown my frustrations in drink before the Wendigomon pops up again.

There's no point in sticking around. I was hoping to find someone to "thank" properly for sending that creature our way, but snake woman here didn't even know her former partner, as we've recently learned is what that thing is, was still alive, and the puny goddess here gets out on technicality due to it being her "evil half" or whatever that's responsible as much as I still want to blame her regardless. So **** it, I'm clocking out for the day.

-she wasn't his target anyway as his goal is still to find who brought the WarGrowlmon to this world and deal with them in the name of the Royal Knights-

Peddito
(This was also a test for using hex colors outside what SmashBoards has in the lineup. With that in mind I may alter some colors around to fit more characters without having to share. Like making Burrito more of a proper Bidoof color)
-Various parts of Serpenterra would explode, rendering it unusable-
-And yeah, she didn't see the slap coming- :V
---
Yuuno: "A what crystal?"
Fate: "It appears powerful enough to be classified as a Lost Logia"
Gorgon: "..." -at this point, all she can do is cry...-
---
Alice: "Phew... We're safe then!"
Eleonora: "Ah, seems the knight is going..."
Illya: "Well... He seemed deadset on his goal"

Tiki: "Reshape it in what way?"
(Makes sense)
-With Toffee dead and no mewman-monster wars being ongoing, it seems like she won't have to worry about any truly dangerous threats for a while...-
___

Specter: "I suppose so?"
___

Shockwave? -Letting him ask the first few questions since they're more familiar with Unicron and his heralds than she herself is, up to personally dealing with them previously-
___

(Have you made any progress on getting new regulations on food orders from the Rulers?)
___

Mabel: "There's a few local pools!"
---

---
Shockwave: "What is your current goal?"
Cyclonus: "As if I had any"
---
Tamamo Cat: "A littlez nya"
---
Amy: "Then there we go~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
Shockwave: "What is your current goal?"
Cyclonus: "As if I had any"
---
Tamamo Cat: "A littlez nya"
---
Amy: "Then there we go~"
Both of these were unreplied.
___

You claim to currently have no goals or plans whatsoever? -Eyebrow raise-
___

(Huh, I'm surprised it hasn't yield much progress yet with how...well, hungry a few of the Rulers can get.)
___

-To a town pool!-

-What Goldie aaaasked-
-Okay, that'd actually be a cute nickname and a fitting one given Artoria's politeness to the Totodile and her status as royalty-

-That's your call Digi since I wasn't the one who came up with the food idea- :V

---
---
---
---

(Makes sense)

Peddito
-Not only that, but Rita waa also struck by a series of magic beams during her escape attempt as well-

-Several people could see Queen Moon flying towards the scene, having already vowed to help take Rita down previously-
___

Susie: "A lost Luigi?"

-Meanwhile during the events of Super Mario Bros. Wonder-

Luigi: "ACHOO!"
___

TLink: "Hey, I'm not a girl!"

-Plus, Yuuno was also here-

-Whiteface appears to have fled the scene as well, realizing that for once, he's completely outmatched by people or beings much more powerful than he is-

Medli: "That appears to been the last of the monsters in this block of the town...Are you alright, Sir Knightmon?"

Why don't I demonstrate? -Sending the shadows across the entire area-

// Haven't played the Noise's campaign yet, but they need all the backup they can get.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Actually, what else would they need to plan out in advance? Choosing and packing luggage is one thing, but most of Chaldea doesn't know about the trip yet- :V
___

-Regardless, the Pokemon Center is pretty much complete, and it's got a blended color scheme of standard Pokemon Centers with colors that match those of Kamui's castle and much of the buildings in Lilith's estate-
___

Penny: "...I am not sure whether I should find that more reassuring or just highly concerning..."
-Weiss and the Rulers are planning to give a warning a few days early-
---
Lilith: "It's beautiful..."
---
Arlon: "Either way, that is who she is."

-Musashi and Shez yell excited-
---
Sakura: "What of Rider?"
---
Martha: "I am, I'll be fighting Juri tomorrow"
Shez: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

-Draco internally enjoying it but refuses to show it?-
---
Pandora: "I got her a nice little outfit I'm sure you'll like." :p
---
Kamui: "...Don't you usually hate that?"

---
---
---

-Jenny didn't laugh at the sight, solely because there was no way for any of them to tell that Sigurd was embarrassed by having to be carried due to his slow levitating speed-
___

-In general, it seems like Crescenta had a habit of prioritizing quantity over quality, as she's made a number of spells from the limited copies of pages that are on display, and while several of them are genuinely innovative and useful, such as one that creates a magic bubble of air around the caster that they can use to walk through outer space or areas with low oxygen, as well as Levitato, a standard item levitation spell that's seen regular use by every Queen of Mewni since, she also haphazardly created several spells that border on useless, and others that outright only cause major problems-

-While not every spell from the book is on display, those that are include a spell one that turns someone's arm into a sentient tentacle that will try to convince the person whose arm they temporarily replaced to become an evil warrior or tyrant, a spell that makes the caster constantly hear bird sounds, and a spell that instantly ties the caster's shoe lacees...while simultaneously setting the nearest building on fire-
___

Meh, fair enough!

...Wait, did you seriously think my only hobby was fighting?! :glare: -To what Azura asked earlier-

___

-Even those weren't sure what was going on yet were fearful of what all of this meant for Spooky's death, and everyone, even Specimen 14, quite clearly felt awful for Spooky's father knowing the kinds of things he seen the loss he's gone through...-

-Spooky's father quietly sobs for a short few seconds before reaching for a nearby bottle of alcohol, which he's quick to take a drink of before sighing sadly. Throughout the room, a variety of a few more bottles can be seen sitting on the desk and lying on the floor of the room, making it clear that he's been turning to drinking as a coping mechanism whenever he's alone and his grief or PTSD kicks in for a while, now...-
-Sothis covered her mouth to hide a silent chuckle before moving on-

Shez: "Only one left, right?"
---
Blake: "I suppose when you try enough times, you're bound to find a few great spells..."
---
Azura: "Perhaps not your only one, but definitely the one that is the most on your mind.

After all, you do keep asking for spars every time you meet someone, and that gives me the same vibes as that purple-haired mercenary." -who she also knows has other hobbies like cooking-
---
Weiss: I have a very bad feeling about this...

Moriarty: "So you have the aspirations to reach a stronger and more magnificent state. I can respect that"
-Neo nodded in agreement-

-maybe I could have her "talk" through a projection... but I'm lazy right now :V-

---
---
-Not only that, but Rita waa also struck by a series of magic beams during her escape attempt as well-

-Several people could see Queen Moon flying towards the scene, having already vowed to help take Rita down previously-
___

___

-Whiteface appears to have fled the scene as well, realizing that for once, he's completely outmatched by people or beings much more powerful than he is-

Medli: "That appears to been the last of the monsters in this block of the town...Are you alright, Sir Knightmon?"
-OH MY GOD HE'LL SLAP HER THROUGH THE CITY- I'm not sorry for making that joke... a second time.

Nel: "...I take it that butteryfly woman is an ally?"
---
I chuckled at Lost Luigi

Ingrid: Puny goddess? Heh, the good old "small body" trick always works~
-she truly never takes offense at being underestimated because she purposefully seeks that-

-once the Digimon is out of earshot tho...-

Ingrid: "...How much do you remember, Gorgon? How was that creature with you?"
---
Azura: -turns back into child form now that this is seemingly over, wanting to enjoy the rest of the sleepover- "I think you'd look good in a dress, Link." :p

Kanna: "......Is it weird that I can see it in my head?"

-yes, I somehow forgot Azura was here until now, sue me-
-just assume she did axe swings and sang songs to either support the others or make groaning sounds of discomfort :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Both of these were unreplied.
___

You claim to currently have no goals or plans whatsoever? -Eyebrow raise-
___

(Huh, I'm surprised it hasn't yield much progress yet with how...well, hungry a few of the Rulers can get.)
___

-To a town pool!-
-True, so it may be easier for her... Relatively speaking-
---
Nitocris: "I would need to get ready"
---
Cyclonus: "Why would I have any? I was created by that monster to infiltrate the Decepticons and prepare his coming, and then that failed through.

After that, what could I do? Everyone knew what I was and shot at me. And frankly, I don't blame them. All that was feasible was to just wander alone in self-exhile... And then Lockdown found me"

Shockwave: "Galvatron was shot to death, so your thinking was logical"
---
Atalanta: "...It must have really affected them, somehow"
---
-Gooooood-
Shez: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

-Draco internally enjoying it but refuses to show it?-
---
Pandora: "I got her a nice little outfit I'm sure you'll like." :p
---
Kamui: "...Don't you usually hate that?"
-She's at best groaning externally-
---
Sakura: "...Can you send pictures?"
---
Martha: "What happened during Halloween opened my eyes to how much I bottled up my own selfishness. I don't want to become like that murderous nun"

___

___

Meh, fair enough!

___

---
Blake: "I suppose when you try enough times, you're bound to find a few great spells..."
---
Azura: "Perhaps not your only one, but definitely the one that is the most on your mind.

After all, you do keep asking for spars every time you meet someone, and that gives me the same vibes as that purple-haired mercenary." -who she also knows has other hobbies like cooking-
---
Sitonai: "Yeah, the fairy guy"
---
Atalanta: "I wonder if she ever really focused on anything. I mean, where did the tentacle arm idea come from?"
---
Ophanimon: "...I'm sure she and my friend BeelStarmon would get along" :p
---
-It's clear to everyone that despite his best efforts, he was in dire need of help-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-True, so it may be easier for her... Relatively speaking-
---
Nitocris: "I would need to get ready"
---
Cyclonus: "Why would I have any? I was created by that monster to infiltrate the Decepticons and prepare his coming, and then that failed through.

After that, what could I do? Everyone knew what I was and shot at me. And frankly, I don't blame them. All that was feasible was to just wander alone in self-exhile... And then Lockdown found me"

Shockwave: "Galvatron was shot to death, so your thinking was logical"
---
Atalanta: "...It must have really affected them, somehow"
---
-Gooooood-
-Or at least the last monster to potentially sour their reputation, rather then the last major threat from Mewni at all...-

-She forgot about Miss Heinous- :V
___

-She wants to bring notes and supplies?-
___

And how do we know you're speaking the truth? That you truly hated working for Unicron and aren't just as insane as Bludgeon, Airchanid or Tarantulas?
___

(...Part of me admittedly feels bad for Kamui...) -Since she had already gone through a lot of emotional turmoil from her curse making her go insane and cause a massacre of TSAB soldiers, as well as being falsely imprisoned and separated from her family for months over actions that were beyond her control and instigated by Kama-
___

-They are now at a pool, with Dipper having changed to swim trunks and Mabel to a magenta one piece with a yellow star, matching her favorite sweater-

-They're not the exact same ones from the show though since Dipper and Mabel are about 14 or 15 here and thus probably needed new swimwear-

-Weiss and the Rulers are planning to give a warning a few days early-
---
Lilith: "It's beautiful..."
---
Arlon: "Either way, that is who she is."
-Yup, they gotta have time to prepare for it-

-Scheduling activities probably isn't necessary either since much of Chaldea's members would likely prefer to go do their own things while on a vacation-
___

Sparky: "(More like cool! And it's even got tons of rooms for Pokemon to stay in!)"
___

Penny: "Well, she actually challenged me for a reason other than just wanting to fight a strong opponent..."

---
---

---
Sitonai: "Yeah, the fairy guy"
---
Atalanta: "I womder if she ever really focused on anything. I mean, where did the tentacle arm idea come from?"
---
Ophanimon: "...I'm sure she and my friend BeelStarmon would get along" :p
---
-It's clear to everyone that despite his best efforts, he was in dire need of help-
Let's see, if I was a cowardly fairy king, where would I choose to hide...?
___

-It's almost like most of the spells she invented were just created on pure accident by randomly experimenting with magic, or she otherwise never perfected or altered after she first cast them...-
___

Hey, I don't challenge every new person I meet to a spar! :glare:
___

...This is so much worse than I thought...

Pearl: "This is reminding me all too much of the first few hundred years following the rebellion's end..." :urg:

-It looks like Specimen 9 wasn't the only thing involved with this entire mess that had origins with World War 2... -

-...And that's when the memory shifts to show Spooky standing in another room of the house, about to light the firecrackers with a confident expression-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
---
Taiga: "No, but that gives you something to strive for~!"
---
Natsuki: -Sigh- "It would be useless to hide that fact when the game is publicly available..."
---
-What Goldie aaaasked-
---

---
---

(Makes sense)

-Okay, that'd actually be a cute nickname and a fitting one given Artoria's politeness to the Totodile and her status as royalty-

-That's your call Digi since I wasn't the one who came up with the food idea- :V

___

// Haven't played the Noise's campaign yet, but they need all the backup they can get.

-maybe I could have her "talk" through a projection... but I'm lazy right now :V-

-OH MY GOD HE'LL SLAP HER THROUGH THE CITY- I'm not sorry for making that joke... a second time.

-she truly never takes offense at being underestimated because she purposefully seeks that-

---
Azura: -turns back into child form now that this is seemingly over, wanting to enjoy the rest of the sleepover- "I think you'd look good in a dress, Link." :p

-just assume she did axe swings and sang songs to either support the others or make groaning sounds of discomfort :V-
-fair enough-
-he finishes up the burger and seems satisfied, it being more filling than expected-

-he nods as he attacks a dummy in the shape of Neo Metal Sonic-

I suppose that's true. ....it really is an odd thing to think about, knowing what we all know now about our origins and how almost all our fabricated memories were on full display.
-part of why he went insane by himself but as Professor Paradox says, insanity got boring-

-I actually forgot who set this up lol-

-maybe have Neo do that later on :V-
[I can picture it now...]
-she starts to daydream, which while this would be something an audience would see, the other characters wouldn't :V-

-ROLL UP YOUR SHIRT AND JEAN SHORTS-
-AND PARTAKE IN THE GREATEST DEATH SPORT-
-SLAP YOUR BESTIE ON THEIR FACE SO PRETTY-
-WELCOME TO SLAP CITY-

-still focused on the mech as the energy built up by Fish was used up already, he grabs the head of the unmoving Serpenterra and twists it to make it easier to snap off before slamming it to the ground and stomping it-

-you mean Tamer and Digimon, Uni-
-Ferguson is still human after all even if it's a dangerous breed called "disgruntled salaryman" :V-

-which I assume means no one stopped them so I guess I can write them out for now and let Gorgon, KI!Medusa, and Ingrid talk amongst themselves until I'm tagged-

I art well, small avian.
-is heading toward the mansion, but will he encounter Tiki and Peppino and their enemy or no?-

-Peppino can't really think of anyone that he could ask for help....except maybe his pal Anton, but he's busy on a much more important quest; getting his stolen booze back from Satan himself-
What's-a this?!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-fair enough-
-he finishes up the burger and seems satisfied, it being more filling than expected-

-he nods as he attacks a dummy in the shape of Neo Metal Sonic-

I suppose that's true. ....it really is an odd thing to think about, knowing what we all know now about our origins and how almost all our fabricated memories were on full display.
-part of why he went insane by himself but as Professor Paradox says, insanity got boring-

-maybe have Neo do that later on :V-
[I can picture it now...]
-she starts to daydream, which while this would be something an audience would see, the other characters wouldn't :V-

What's-a this?!
Artoria: "I'm glad to see you enjoyed it" :)
---
Taiga: "That's right! Demonstrate your all!" -while she does the same to a dummy of the Lich-
---
Yuri: "As embarrassing as it is for millions to know of... Some of my inner thoughts too..."
---
-She's walking towards the edge of the bed!-
---
-Sounds fun- :V
-She can see herself as a Serperior going through, others kneeling down to her elegance-

___

___

---
I chuckled at Lost Luigi

---

-WELCOME TO SLAP CITY-

-still focused on the mech as the energy built up by Fish was used up already, he grabs the head of the unmoving Serpenterra and twists it to make it easier to snap off before slamming it to the ground and stomping it-

-Ferguson is still human after all even if it's a dangerous breed called "disgruntled salaryman" :V-

-which I assume means no one stopped them so I guess I can write them out for now and let Gorgon, KI!Medusa, and Ingrid talk amongst themselves until I'm tagged-

I art well, small avian.
-is heading toward the mansion, but will he encounter Tiki and Peppino and their enemy or no?-

-Peppino can't really think of anyone that he could ask for help....except maybe his pal Anton, but he's busy on a much more important quest; getting his stolen booze back from Satan himself-
What's-a this?!
Jeanne: "Yes, that's Queen Moon Butterfly, she's with us"
Rita: -Trying to charge magic while SLAPPED-
-As for Serpenterra, the Megazord is definitely no longer in function as the head got teared off and thrashed-
---
LOL
Fate: "Lost Logia, it's how our organization classifies dangerous magical artifacts"
Hayate: "Like my book!"

-Makes sense to me-
Gorgon: "I remember he once was a Monodramon... Like a small purple dragon. Though I did find him before when he was an egg"
---
Alain: "Woah" These humans are... something -I also didn't have him do much-
-Also what Goldie asked-

Tiki: "You have to be kidding me..."
-Or at least the last monster to potentially sour their reputation, rather then the last major threat from Mewni at all...-

-She forgot about Miss Heinous- :V
___

-She wants to bring notes and supplies?-
___

And how do we know you're speaking the truth? That you truly hated working for Unicron and aren't just as insane as Bludgeon, Airchanid or Tarantulas?
___

(...Part of me admittedly feels bad for Kamui...) -Since she had already gone through a lot of emotional turmoil from her curse making her go insane and cause a massacre of TSAB soldiers, as well as being falsely imprisoned and separated from her family for months over actions that were beyond her control and instigated by Kama-
___

-They are now at a pool, with Dipper having changed to swim trunks and Mabel to a magenta one piece with a yellow star, matching her favorite sweater-

-They're not the exact same ones from the show though since Dipper and Mabel are about 14 or 15 here and thus probably needed new swimwear-
-Yeah, they haven't heard of her since the breakout of princesses where they met Ahim-
---
-Sure, Nitocris is attentive-
---
Cyclonus: "You may as well kill me then, I literally have nothing else left..."
---
Atalanta: "...On the least, her family is there for her..."
---
-Chrono was also wearing black swimming trunks, meanwhile Amy was wearing a brown swimsuit too-
-Chrono's thoughts totally weren't "wife" seeing that-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, they haven't heard of her since the breakout of princesses where they met Ahim-
---
-Sure, Nitocris is attentive-
---
Cyclonus: "You may as well kill me then, I literally have nothing else left..."
---
Atalanta: "...On the least, her family is there for her..."
---
-Chrono was also wearing black swimming trunks, meanwhile Amy was wearing a brown swimsuit too-
-Chrono's thoughts totally weren't "wife" seeing that-
-The only exception was when she sent Rasticore to try and kill some of them, but the Gokaigers themselves wiped them out with Star, Lily and Marco's help before he could even injure one of his targets-
___

-Specter Knight doesn't bring anything more as he doesn't think he'll need to take notes-
___

...Hmm...-Debating over whether or not they should eliminate him since they both promised the more clearly loyal Decepticon that they would, as eliminating him now would betray their trust and likely affect their loyalty-

-Plus if Cyclonus is really telling the truth, he could prove useful as a soldier...-

___

(And that's far more important. I just feel bad that she's been through so much worse troubles recently just prior to the trial...)
___

-LMAO-

Dipper: (At least the age gap's not as bad as my old crush on Wendy was.) :p

-fair enough-

Artoria: "I'm glad to see you enjoyed it" :)

-She's walking towards the edge of the bed!-
-How does Totodile respond?-

-Which prompts a now even more panicked Alphys to dive in front of the the bed to try and catch her-

---
I chuckled at Lost Luigi

---

-WELCOME TO SLAP CITY-

I art well, small avian.

What's-a this?!
Jeanne: "Yes, that's Queen Moon Butterfly, she's with us"
Rita: -Trying to charge magic while SLAPPED-
-As for Serpenterra, the Megazord is definitely no longer in function as the head got teared off and thrashed-
---
LOL
Fate: "Lost Logia, it's how our organization classifies dangerous magical artifacts"
Hayate: "Like my book!"

-Makes sense to me-
Gorgon: "I remember he once was a Monodramon... Like a small purple dragon. Though I did find him before when he was an egg"
---
Alain: "Woah" These humans are... something -I also didn't have him do much-
-Also what Goldie asked-

Tiki: "You have to be kidding me..."
-Making a tactical retreat with Moana, Star, Marco and Lily- Ha! Looks like that Megazord is toast!

-Nel surprised to hear that another royal is helping them out?-

-Queen Moon helps Fishbunjin out by chaining his combos with several magic beams, before trying to catch Rita with a magic tether construct-
___

-I figured Susie would probably mix up what the word is-

Susie: "The heck does "logia" even mean?"

Ralsei: "The Bureau has a collection of dangerous magical artifacts? ...Actually, you guys are an interdimensional and interplanetary military organization, so that makes perfect sense." 😅
___

-I was wondering when Alain would talk or attack one of the Specimens again lol-

TLink: -Sighs- "Some of the shopkeepers said that about me, too..." -Referencing Trio-Force Heroes which, while not starring the same Link(s), uses the same "toon" artstyle-

-Knightmon likely would, but would he merely realize that her threat is too dangerous to be ignored or would he mistake her for being among those in charge of the attack to begin with?-

-The shadows first start corrupting various plantlife, causing plants to either die or turn into mutated glowing mushrooms, and nearby natural water sources to turn into murky purple slime, form which long, three-fingered arms start emerging from-

Last edited:
Top Bottom