• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's at best groaning externally-
---
Sakura: "...Can you send pictures?"
---
Martha: "What happened during Halloween opened my eyes to how much I bottled up my own selfishness. I don't want to become like that murderous nun"
-but internally?-
---
Pandora: "Sure~" -gets her phone's camera up- "Blow a kiss for the camera, Meddy~" :p
---
Kamui: "That's... honestly inspiring." :)

-Yup, they gotta have time to prepare for it-

-Scheduling activities probably isn't necessary either since much of Chaldea's members would likely prefer to go do their own things while on a vacation-
___

Sparky: "(More like cool! And it's even got tons of rooms for Pokemon to stay in!)"
___

Penny: "Well, she actually challenged me for a reason other than just wanting to fight a strong opponent..."
-though getting to know what's possible there is still a good idea-
---
Lilith: "You've done incredible work here. How does it all work?"

Phosphora: "The tech is actually pretty complex and I'm sure it'd make you more confused than anything else... but the reason it's so complex is so that it can be easy to use by doing all the heavy duty. Literally just put a Poke Ball in the slots on there, press a button and then they just heal from any wounds."

Lilith: "What an incredible device..."
---
Arlon: "...Now I'm curious, but if it's overstepping my boundaries, do not feel forced to share."

Sitonai: "Yeah, the fairy guy"
---
Atalanta: "I wonder if she ever really focused on anything. I mean, where did the tentacle arm idea come from?"
---
Ophanimon: "...I'm sure she and my friend BeelStarmon would get along" :p
---
-It's clear to everyone that despite his best efforts, he was in dire need of help-
Let's see, if I was a cowardly fairy king, where would I choose to hide...?
___

-It's almost like most of the spells she invented were just created on pure accident by randomly experimenting with magic, or she otherwise never perfected or altered after she first cast them...-
___

Hey, I don't challenge every new person I meet to a spar! :glare:
___

...This is so much worse than I thought...

Pearl: "This is reminding me all too much of the first few hundred years following the rebellion's end..." :urg:

-It looks like Specimen 9 wasn't the only thing involved with this entire mess that had origins with World War 2... -

-...And that's when the memory shifts to show Spooky standing in another room of the house, about to light the firecrackers with a confident expression-
Shez: "...Literally anywhere?"
---
Blake: "Well... some of these became standard practice so her methods did bring results..."
---
Azura: -raised her eyebrow in doubt-
---
Ruby: "...No... She... succeeded, didn't she?"

-maybe have Neo do that later on :V-
[I can picture it now...]
-she starts to daydream, which while this would be something an audience would see, the other characters wouldn't :V-
-Sounds fun- :V
-She can see herself as a Serperior going through, others kneeling down to her elegance-
Neo: -looks at Moriarty-

-ROLL UP YOUR SHIRT AND JEAN SHORTS-
-AND PARTAKE IN THE GREATEST DEATH SPORT-
-SLAP YOUR BESTIE ON THEIR FACE SO PRETTY-
-WELCOME TO SLAP CITY-

-still focused on the mech as the energy built up by Fish was used up already, he grabs the head of the unmoving Serpenterra and twists it to make it easier to snap off before slamming it to the ground and stomping it-

-you mean Tamer and Digimon, Uni-
-Ferguson is still human after all even if it's a dangerous breed called "disgruntled salaryman" :V-

-which I assume means no one stopped them so I guess I can write them out for now and let Gorgon, KI!Medusa, and Ingrid talk amongst themselves until I'm tagged-

I art well, small avian.
-is heading toward the mansion, but will he encounter Tiki and Peppino and their enemy or no?-
Jeanne: "Yes, that's Queen Moon Butterfly, she's with us"
Rita: -Trying to charge magic while SLAPPED-
-As for Serpenterra, the Megazord is definitely no longer in function as the head got teared off and thrashed-
---
LOL
Fate: "Lost Logia, it's how our organization classifies dangerous magical artifacts"
Hayate: "Like my book!"

-Makes sense to me-
Gorgon: "I remember he once was a Monodramon... Like a small purple dragon. Though I did find him before when he was an egg"
---
Alain: "Woah" These humans are... something -I also didn't have him do much-
-Also what Goldie asked-

Tiki: "You have to be kidding me..."
-Making a tactical retreat with Moana, Star, Marco and Lily- Ha! Looks like that Megazord is toast!

-Nel surprised to hear that another royal is helping them out?-

-Queen Moon helps Fishbunjin out by chaining his combos with several magic beams, before trying to catch Rita with a magic tether construct-
___

-I figured Susie would probably mix up what the word is-

Susie: "The heck does "logia" even mean?"

Ralsei: "The Bureau has a collection of dangerous magical artifacts? ...Actually, you guys are an interdimensional and interplanetary military organization, so that makes perfect sense." 😅
___

-I was wondering when Alain would talk or attack one of the Specimens again lol-

TLink: -Sighs- "Some of the shopkeepers said that about me, too..." -Referencing Trio-Force Heroes which, while not starring the same Link(s), uses the same "toon" artstyle-

-Knightmon likely would, but would he merely realize that her threat is too dangerous to be ignored or would he mistake her for being among those in charge of the attack to begin with?-

-The shadows first start corrupting various plantlife, causing plants to either die or turn into mutated glowing mushrooms, and nearby natural water sources to turn into murky purple slime, form which long, three-fingered arms start emerging from-
-royals who actually do something is actually common in Fire Emblem games so to her, that's just the norm :V-

Nel: "Good to know... Now, what shall we do?"
---
Ingrid: "Of all the times you remember, has he ever went berserk or did he always behave around you?"
---
-that was the joke I was going for, KoP :V-

Azura: -looks at Alain-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-though getting to know what's possible there is still a good idea-
---
Lilith: "You've done incredible work here. How does it all work?"

Phosphora: "The tech is actually pretty complex and I'm sure it'd make you more confused than anything else... but the reason it's so complex is so that it can be easy to use by doing all the heavy duty. Literally just put a Poke Ball in the slots on there, press a button and then they just heal from any wounds."

Lilith: "What an incredible device..."
---
Arlon: "...Now I'm curious, but if it's overstepping my boundaries, do not feel forced to share."
-I think the majority of those who know about the vacation have researched that already, but it's been a while since that happened, so fair enough- :V
___

Sparky: "(I know, right?! I'm a Pokemon, and even I don't totally get it how it works...)"

-It goes to show that technology, for as complicated as it is, is used to help people and society to incredible degrees-
___

Penny: "Oh, it is nothing personal! But I...might have frozen her in a block of ice once to save some people." :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-...I literally said that where Burrito would go is your call in my last reply, Digi. You're the one who said she'd smell good food upon waking up-
My bad, FIXED THAT
-The only exception was when she sent Rasticore to try and kill some of them, but the Gokaigers themselves wiped them out with Star, Lily and Marco's help before he could even injure one of his targets-
___

-Specter Knight doesn't bring anything more as he doesn't think he'll need to take notes-
___

...Hmm...-Debating over whether or not they should eliminate him since they both promised the more clearly loyal Decepticon that they would, as eliminating him now would betray their trust and likely affect their loyalty-

-Plus if Cyclonus is really telling the truth, he could prove useful as a soldier...-

___

(And that's far more important. I just feel bad that she's been through so much worse troubles recently just prior to the trial...)
___

-LMAO-

Dipper: (At least the age gap's not as bad as my old crush on Wendy was.) :p
-Indeed, so they don't see why she would be an issue...-
-If only they knew-
---
-Also Ishtar is planning to go to help her sis-
---
-Either case, they must get him away from Bludgeon's plans...-
---
Atalanta: "At the same time, the kitchen staff was being unfairly overworked..."
---
-Yeah, just two years, and those two apparently knew each other since they were kids, so it's feasible-
Let's see, if I was a cowardly fairy king, where would I choose to hide...?
___

-It's almost like most of the spells she invented were just created on pure accident by randomly experimenting with magic, or she otherwise never perfected or altered after she first cast them...-
___

Hey, I don't challenge every new person I meet to a spar! :glare:
___

...This is so much worse than I thought...

Pearl: "This is reminding me all too much of the first few hundred years following the rebellion's end..." :urg:

-It looks like Specimen 9 wasn't the only thing involved with this entire mess that had origins with World War 2... -

-...And that's when the memory shifts to show Spooky standing in another room of the house, about to light the firecrackers with a confident expression-
---
Blake: "Well... some of these became standard practice so her methods did bring results..."
---
---
-Unfrotunately, they won't be able to find him... Anywhere-
Sitonai: "Honestly, we know him even less"
---
Atalanta: "I wonder how many did she take seriously..."
---
-Well, the Dokis couldn't be sparred with-
---
Arthur: "...I don't doubt she did"
-but internally?-
---
Pandora: "Sure~" -gets her phone's camera up- "Blow a kiss for the camera, Meddy~" :p
---
Kamui: "That's... honestly inspiring." :)
-Frowning face-
---
-Medusa giggled and did so-
---
Martha: "Thank you... By the way, can we contract?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I think the majority of those who know about the vacation have researched that already, but it's been a while since that happened, so fair enough- :V
___

Sparky: "(I know, right?! I'm a Pokemon, and even I don't totally get it how it works...)"

-It goes to show that technology, for as complicated as it is, is used to help people and society to incredible degrees-
___

Penny: "Oh, it is nothing personal! But I...might have frozen her in a block of ice once to save some people." :lol:
-a good refresher would be nice-
---
Phosphora: "All you need to know is that it works. Let people like me hold that technical know-how" :p
---
Arlon: "...I can see why she sought a rematch."

-Frowning face-
---
-Medusa giggled and did so-
---
Martha: "Thank you... By the way, can we contract?"
Shez: "You good, Draco?"
---
-and Pandora sent a pic of that to Sakura-
---
Kamui: "...That came out of nowhere..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My bad, FIXED THAT

-Indeed, so they don't see why she would be an issue...-
-If only they knew-
---
-Also Ishtar is planning to go to help her sis-
---
-Either case, they must get him away from Bludgeon's plans...-
---
Atalanta: "At the same time, the kitchen staff was being unfairly overworked..."
---
-Yeah, just two years, and those two apparently knew each other since they were kids, so it's feasible-
My post has since been updated!

-It's been way too long since I last had her, Gemini and Rasticore show up, I plan on having them show up again soon- :V
___

-So that she doesn't just not talk or make things awkward?-
___

Whatever the case, we'll keep you online for now. Our focus is on Bludgeon and the other surviving cultists and traitors. And we still need more answers from you.

Skywarp, Thundercracker, take him out of here. Regardless of Cyclonus' allegiance, the last thing we need is for the Cybertronian who possess the most knowledge of Unicron to remain in the vicinity of Lockdown's remaining former prisoners.

___

(You're more than correct on that. Changes to their work policy for the kitchen staff's were long overdue...And technically still are since the strike remains ongoing.)
___

Mabel: (They're totally gonna get together someday~!)

-a good refresher would be nice-
---
Phosphora: "All you need to know is that it works. Let people like me hold that technical know-how" :p
---
Arlon: "...I can see why she sought a rematch."
-Let's see, besides the beaches and thus standard beach activities themselves and the resorts, there's various stores and malls that are always carrying the latest in fashion, various acclaimed restaurants serving local cuisines and traditional meals for humans and Pokemon alike, mountain trails...-
___

-Was she telling this to Lilith or Sparky?-

-Or both?-
___

Penny: "And she was right to be angry at me. I...didn't care for the brutal actions she was taking against disarmed and already injured soldiers, but I honestly regret handling the situation the way I did..." :urg:

---
---
---
---
---
---
...Is he even worth trying to track down right now?

Charlotte doesn't trust him, so probably not!
___

-Most likely, the spells that actually proved useful or innovative...but even those could potentially be a coincidence as while nothing in the museum states it, Crescenta basically created spells constantly and compulsively and it's strongly implied that she never really focused on improving any of them, even the blatantly flawed or dangerous ones, in favor of just focusing on making as many new spells as possible-

-...Crescenta's tapestry in Butterfly Castle that they read, however, did note that she was also responsible for "keeping monsters under Mewman control", which along with her haphazard creation of spells, calls into question just how good or caring of a ruler she really was-
___

I didn't challenge Monika, Sayori, Yuri or Natsuki to a fight. None of them have the means to reliably battle most of us here. And I didn't challenge the Champions to a spar until like last month!
___

-Half a second after the firecrackers go off, Spooky's father gasps in shock and he instantly goes into a silent, horrified thousand-yard stare as his severe PTSD kicks in. Combined with the amount of alcohol he's been drinking, he's not only in a total panic, but quickly starts to hallucinate, and from his point of view, his entire house turns into a dimly lit maze of a labyrinth that only has his house's flooring and wallpaper-

-He then stands up from his chair, and marches out of the room like a soldier in a trench glaring a thousand yards away as if there were enemy soldiers in the distance...and as he does, he picks up an M! Garand rifle that's been lying against a corner of the room, right by the door-

-Steven, Pearl, Amethyst, Winter and even Specimen 14 gasped in horror and shock upon realizing what that meant-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: "You good, Draco?"
---
-and Pandora sent a pic of that to Sakura-
---
Kamui: "...That came out of nowhere..."
Draco: "Would be much better if the place was in ruins"
---
Sakura: "...Ooooh, that's really good~!" -sent buncha heart emojis-
---
Martha: "Sorry, I'm a bit too excited"
My post has since been updated!

-It's been way too long since I last had her, Gemini and Rasticore show up, I plan on having them show up again soon- :V
___

-So that she doesn't just not talk or make things awkward?-
___

Whatever the case, we'll keep you online for now. Our focus is on Bludgeon and the other surviving cultists and traitors. And we still need more answers from you.

Skywarp, Thundercracker, take him out of here. Regardless of Cyclonus' allegiance, the last thing we need is for the Cybertronian who possess the most knowledge of Unicron to remain in the vicinity of Lockdown's remaining former prisoners.

___

(You're more than correct on that. Changes to their work policy for the kitchen staff's were long overdue...And technically still are since the strike remains ongoing.)
___

Mabel: (They're totally gonna get together someday~!)
-That's what I thought- :V -But for now, on to track Glossaryck!-
---
-Basically, yeah-
---
Thundercracker: "Very well, we'll look over him"
Skywarp: "Heh, still 2-v-1, nice!"
Cyclonus just rolled his optics, but doesn't complains otherwise-
---
Atalanta: "I wonder for how long..."
---
-And have at least two kids, but not like they know that right now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's what I thought- :V -But for now, on to track Glossaryck!-
---
-Basically, yeah-
---
Thundercracker: "Very well, we'll look over him"
Skywarp: "Heh, still 2-v-1, nice!"
Cyclonus just rolled his optics, but doesn't complains otherwise-
---
Atalanta: "I wonder for how long..."
---
-And have at least two kids, but not like they know that right now-
-Star brings them up to speed on all the info about Glossaryck and his apparent survival yet MIA status they've learned so far-

-Also, they were likely all informed of Eclipsa's survival months ago, shortly after she was discovered in the rose gardens-

___

-Then with that, to the Underworld!-
___

The rest of us need to focus on finding and either capturing or eliminating the other former prisoners. If they're too dangoures to be captured, then eliminate them on sight.
___

(...When was the cafeteria established again? I can only hope that Chaldea's gluttonous membees weren't ordering excessive amounts of food since day 1...)
___

-Nope, that's from a sequel series- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-Most likely, the spells that actually proved useful or innovative...but even those could potentially be a coincidence as while nothing in the museum states it, Crescenta basically created spells constantly and compulsively and it's strongly implied that she never really focused on improving any of them, even the blatantly flawed or dangerous ones, in favor of just focusing on making as many new spells as possible-

-...Crescenta's tapestry in Butterfly Castle that they read, however, did note that she was also responsible for "keeping monsters under Mewman control", which along with her haphazard creation of spells, calls into question just how good or caring of a ruler she really was-
___

I didn't challenge Monika, Sayori, Yuri or Natsuki to a fight. None of them have the means to reliably battle most of us here. And I didn't challenge the Champions to a spar until like last month!
___

-Half a second after the firecrackers go off, Spooky's father gasps in shock and he instantly goes into a silent, horrified thousand-yard stare as his severe PTSD kicks in. Combined with the amount of alcohol he's been drinking, he's not only in a total panic, but quickly starts to hallucinate, and from his point of view, his entire house turns into a dimly lit maze of a labyrinth that only has his house's flooring and wallpaper-

-He then stands up from his chair, and marches out of the room like a soldier in a trench glaring a thousand yards away as if there were enemy soldiers in the distance...and as he does, he picks up an M! Garand rifle that's been lying against a corner of the room, right by the door-

-Steven, Pearl, Amethyst, Winter and even Specimen 14 gasped in horror and shock upon realizing what that meant-
Sothis: "Leaving him to his own devices is not something I wish for if he can't be trusted..."
---
-either way, it's an interesting tale-
---
Azura: "...I'll give you that point."
---
Ruby: It worked too well...

-Let's see, besides the beaches and thus standard beach activities themselves and the resorts, there's various stores and malls that are always carrying the latest in fashion, various acclaimed restaurants serving local cuisines and traditional meals for humans and Pokemon alike, mountain trails...-
___

-Was she telling this to Lilith or Sparky?-

-Or both?-
___

Penny: "And she was right to be angry at me. I...didn't care for the brutal actions she was taking against disarmed and already injured soldiers, but I honestly regret handling the situation the way I did..." :urg:
-they made sure to keep an eye on the restaurants-
---
-both- :p
---
Arlon: "Who was she dealing with?"

Draco: "Would be much better if the place was in ruins"
---
Sakura: "...Ooooh, that's really good~!" -sent buncha heart emojis-
---
Martha: "Sorry, I'm a bit too excited"
Shez: "That's a bit mean..."
---
-her girlfriend is so pretty!-
---
Kamui: "I noticed... but I'm not sure if I can handle a contract. I already have two of these to handle... and my own sanity."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Sothis: "Leaving him to his own devices is not something I wish for if he can't be trusted..."
---
---
---
Charlotte: "You're right on that, though it's hard to tell where he went" -and they won't really find him... at all-
---
Atalanta: "Maybe she under pressure of potential assassins and coups then..."
---
Scáthach: "I personally don't see it as a bad quality"
Martha: Somehow I feel like I have no right to talk.
---
-It's too obvious to everyone now, and they don't like it one bit-
-Star brings them up to speed on all the info about Glossaryck and his apparent survival yet MIA status they've learned so far-

-Also, they were likely all informed of Eclipsa's survival months ago, shortly after she was discovered in the rose gardens-

___

-Then with that, to the Underworld!-
___

The rest of us need to focus on finding and either capturing or eliminating the other former prisoners. If they're too dangoures to be captured, then eliminate them on sight.
___

(...When was the cafeteria established again? I can only hope that Chaldea's gluttonous membees weren't ordering excessive amounts of food since day 1...)
___

-Nope, that's from a sequel series- :V
-Not to mention Medea's talks with her-

Andersen: "Why should we trust that woman?"
Medea: "I've met her. I am not fully certain what she fully wants, but I also can tell there's much more than what history says"
---
-TO THE REALLY DARK PLAAAAAACE-
---
Slipstream: "Fine by me"
-Nightbird nodded-
Barricade: "And likely to destroy this place"
---
Atalanta: "I actually don't remember..."
---
-Yep- :V -So for now, on to enjoy the water!-
Shez: "That's a bit mean..."
---
-her girlfriend is so pretty!-
---
Kamui: "I noticed... but I'm not sure if I can handle a contract. I already have two of these to handle... and my own sanity."
Draco: "Those are my feelings"
---
-She already wanna smooch her face~-
---
Martha: "...Very well, I won't deny that"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Andersen: "Why should we trust that woman?"
Medea: "I've met her. I am not fully certain what she fully wants, but I also can tell there's much more than what history says"
---
-TO THE REALLY DARK PLAAAAAACE-
---
Slipstream: "Fine by me"
-Nightbird nodded-
Barricade: "And likely to destroy this place"
---
Atalanta: "I actually don't remember..."
---
-Yep- :V -So for now, on to enjoy the water!-
Star: "Lily, Mabel and Dipper and I spoke to her, too. And so far, she's nothing like what all the people and history books say about her! Heck, I've read her so -called "forbidden" chapter, and the spells in there aren't even that bad!

Plus, we've verified what she said about the book and Glossaryck. Even if we can't totally trust her yet, she's telling the truth on this..."
___

I know they're Underworlds from two different mythologies but still.
___

What a shame. This ship could've been of great use! But with so much Angolmois on board, it might be safer to simply salvage whatever technology and supplies we can...
___

(And I don't know when exactly you were summoned...Or how far back Chaldea goes prior to the organization's arrival in Basel., for that matter)
___

Mabel: "CANNONBALL!" -Jumps into a side of the pool where there aren't enough swimmers around for a large splash to be an issue-

-Dipper immediately backed away so he wouldn't be hit by said splash-

-they made sure to keep an eye on the restaurants-
---
-both- :p
---
Arlon: "Who was she dealing with?"
-All of them did because it's an opportunity to eat at high class restaurants and try new good food, from other cultures, no less, but Kamui and Jeanne kept an eye on the restaurants especially for obvious reasons- :V
___

Sparky: "(Alright! But I'm still happy to help with other science projects if it's gonna help you or other Pokemon out!)"
___

Penny: "The A-Squad. The same ones who served in Drakkon's army..."

---
---
---
Charlotte: "You're right on that, though it's hard to tell where he went" -and they won't really find him... at all-
---
---
---
How the heck do we even know if he's still even in the fortress...?

-Skip to them moving on since they won't Obereon or nah?-
___

-Not to mention that in addition to any potential that her older sister, Dirhhennia, was apparently so lazy and unkempt, that Crescenta herself was made heir later on instead of her, something they also read in Dirhhennia's own tapestry-

-While trying to keep monsters under mewman control was her own doing, it's likely that she felt a lot of pressure to be a perfectionist or be remebered for as many spells as possible due to the fact that her sister was viewed as unfit to rule Mewni-
___

-LOL DIGI- :laugh:

Just because I like a fair fights with fellow knights and warriors doesn't mean I've challenged or am gonna challenge everyone who has powers and knows how to fight, here. After all, as fun as combat is, and as proud as I am of my skills, there's still more to life than all that... :) -Notably said while looking and fondly smiling at Alphys, who was currently chatting with Ophanimon and didn't overhear the entire conversation-
___

-From Spooky's father's point of view, it looks like his house has been transformed into a maze with little lighting, and that instead of shooting at walls or random furniture, he's instead shooting at what can best be described as hideously deformed and mutated undead German soldiers under the Nazi regime. They look humanoid, but also like almost blank constructs made entirely out of blood, with bullet holes in their chests, machine guns embedded in their guts, wearing helmets. The only sounds these hallcuinations make are ethereal groans, and their only expressions are a constant scowl. They don't have noses at all, and not even any eyes or possible ears are visible past their helmets, and they all look virtually identical-

-Spooky's father shoots at each one he spots or hears, and the gunshots confuse Spooky who's several rooms over, clearly not understanding what's going on, more so due to the fact that a few of her firecrackers are still going off-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Shez: Or at least the ones she wants to say...
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
Kamui: Though... how well do I get along with Kiritsugu...?
-Yeah, she can tell she's still hiding her feelings...-
---
-You bet that they are!-
Medusa: "Did she like it?"
---
-Well... Not... Really much-
-The man self-isolates all the time-
Star: "Lily, Mabel and Dipper and I spoke to her, too. And so far, she's nothing like what all the people and history books say about her! Heck, I've read her so -called "forbidden" chapter, and the spells in there aren't even that bad!

Plus, we've verified what she said about the book and Glossaryck. Even if we can't totally trust her yet, she's telling the truth on this..."
___

I know they're Underworlds from two different mythologies but still.
___

What a shame. This ship could've been of great use! But with so much Angolmois on board, it might be safer to simply salvage whatever technology and supplies we can...
___

(And I don't know when exactly you were summoned...Or how far back Chaldea goes prior to the organization's arrival in Basel., for that matter)
___

Mabel: "CANNONBALL!" -Jumps into a side of the pool where there aren't enough swimmers around for a large splash to be an issue-

-Dipper immediately backed away so he wouldn't be hit by said splash-
da Vinci: "Honestly regardless of that, curiosity is very strong in me, but that's an assurance~"
---
LOL
-And thus they arrive at what's a deeeeeeeep crater-
---
Shockwave: "Kickback and Scavenger have been sent to do so"
---
Atalanta: "I don't think... Most of us have bothered to count. Plus many of them were lost"
---
-But Chrono is hit by the splash-
-Amy giggled-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
da Vinci: "Honestly regardless of that, curiosity is very strong in me, but that's an assurance~"
---
LOL
-And thus they arrive at what's a deeeeeeeep crater-
---
Shockwave: "Kickback and Scavenger have been sent to do so"
---
Atalanta: "I don't think... Most of us have bothered to count. Plus many of them were lost"
---
-But Chrono is hit by the splash-
-Amy giggled-
-What do Andersen and some of the other Casters think as well?-
___

-Had to post a good track from the KH series- :p

-Would Specter Knight have seen it when he previously spoke with Eresh about how he died?-
___

Oh, excellent! But that still leaves the matter of dealing with the cultists, hmm... 🤔
___

(...That's true as well...) -Saddened sigh, thinking of how many people they've lost-
___

-And Dipper laughed, while Mabel cheered for herself-

Mabel: "I'd say that was a 10 out of 10 cannonball." :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-Not to mention that in addition to any potential that her older sister, Dirhhennia, was apparently so lazy and unkempt, that Crescenta herself was made heir later on instead of her, something they also read in Dirhhennia's own tapestry-

-While trying to keep monsters under mewman control was her own doing, it's likely that she felt a lot of pressure to be a perfectionist or be remebered for as many spells as possible due to the fact that her sister was viewed as unfit to rule Mewni-
___

Just because I like a fair fights with fellow knights and warriors doesn't mean I've challenged or am gonna challenge everyone who has powers and knows how to fight, here. After all, as fun as combat is, and as proud as I am of my skills, there's still more to life than all that... :) -Notably said while looking and fondly smiling at Alphys, who was currently chatting with Ophanimon and didn't overhear the entire conversation-
___

-From Spooky's father's point of view, it looks like his house has been transformed into a maze with little lighting, and that instead of shooting at walls or random furniture, he's instead shooting at what can best be described as hideously deformed and mutated undead German soldiers under the Nazi regime. They look humanoid, but also like almost blank constructs made entirely out of blood, with bullet holes in their chests, machine guns embedded in their guts, wearing helmets. The only sounds these hallcuinations make are ethereal groans, and their only expressions are a constant scowl. They don't have noses at all, and not even any eyes or possible ears are visible past their helmets, and they all look virtually identical-

-Spooky's father shoots at each one he spots or hears, and the gunshots confuse Spooky who's several rooms over, clearly not understanding what's going on, more so due to the fact that a few of her firecrackers are still going off-
-skip for me-

Sothis: "Seems we've combed the place over... but he's nowhere to be found."

Shez: "With that said, aren't we planning on getting this place back anyway? He'll crawl out of whatever hiding spot he has eventually."

Sothis: "A good observation... I suppose we can put finding him in a lower priority in that case."
---
Blake: "She was under pressure, alright..."
---
Azura: "I suppose that's fair. And regardless, your eagerness for a good fight and overall friendliness does make you a very reliable sparring partner." :)
---
Ruby: "....Her death makes so much sense now..."

-All of them did because it's an opportunity to eat at high class restaurants and try new good food, from other cultures, no less, but Kamui and Jeanne kept an eye on the restaurants especially for obvious reasons- :V
___

Sparky: "(Alright! But I'm still happy to help with other science projects if it's gonna help you or other Pokemon out!)"
___

Penny: "The A-Squad. The same ones who served in Drakkon's army..."
-I was moreso thinking about how gluttons could wipe out the stocks of restaurants quickly so they should be kept in check-

-Kamui and Jeanne are totally planning a culinary trip around Alola tho :V-
---
Phosphy: "That's the spirit, Sparky!" -ruffles his head-
---
Arlon: "You might not like my reply, but I do not think Juri was entirely in the wrong here. According to intel we've had from Lady Kimberly and Lady Trini, this group reveled in being part of 'the winning side' and as a squad of Power Rangers, they are extremely dangerous in unharmed combat."

-Yeah, she can tell she's still hiding her feelings...-
---
-You bet that they are!-
Medusa: "Did she like it?"
---
-Well... Not... Really much-
-The man self-isolates all the time-
-she's good at spotting stuff like that ~~not as good as Byleth tho~~-
---
Pandora: "Oh, she loves it!"

-and that made Medusa drop whatever reservations she had left of this outfit?-
---
Kamui: ....Is keeping a contract with someone who actively tries to keep his distance even worth it?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-skip for me-

Shez: "With that said, aren't we planning on getting this place back anyway? He'll crawl out of whatever hiding spot he has eventually."

Sothis: "A good observation... I suppose we can put finding him in a lower priority in that case."
---
---
Azura: "I suppose that's fair. And regardless, your eagerness for a good fight and overall friendliness does make you a very reliable sparring partner." :)
---
Charlotte: "Alright... What next then?"
---
Atalanta: "All because of an irresponsible sibling..."
---
Ophanimon: -To Alphys- "-so those are the kinds of research you make? How intriguing, looking into the soul like that"
---
Rin: "He was not in the right mind at that moment..."
-What do Andersen and some of the other Casters think as well?-
___

-Had to post a good track from the KH series- :p

-Would Specter Knight have seen it when he previously spoke with Eresh about how he died?-
___

Oh, excellent! But that still leaves the matter of dealing with the cultists, hmm... 🤔
___

(...That's true as well...) -Saddened sigh, thinking of how many people they've lost-
___

-And Dipper laughed, while Mabel cheered for herself-

Mabel: "I'd say that was a 10 out of 10 cannonball." :p
Illya: "...Don't you think we should meet her?"
Andersen: "Kid's right to be wary with what I've heard of her"
Illya: "No need to say it like that"
---
-Fair enough-
-Perhaps just a little bit of it-
---
Rumble: "Why don't we just blow the whole place up now?"
---
Atalanta: "It's an unfortunate matter we have to... Never let it occur again"
---
Amy: "I'd put it at a 11 myself, but I'd get a 12" :p
-she's good at spotting stuff like that ~~not as good as Byleth tho~~-
---
Pandora: "Oh, she loves it!"

-and that made Medusa drop whatever reservations she had left of this outfit?-
---
Kamui: ....Is keeping a contract with someone who actively tries to keep his distance even worth it?
-Indeed, what would she do to try to have her be sincere?-
---
-So she posed for a picture to be taken and sent-
---
-...That's a really good question, hmmm...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "...Don't you think we should meet her?"
Andersen: "Kid's right to be wary with what I've heard of her"
Illya: "No need to say it like that"
---
-Fair enough-
-Perhaps just a little bit of it-
---
Rumble: "Why don't we just blow the whole place up now?"
---
Atalanta: "It's an unfortunate matter we have to... Never let it occur again"
---
Amy: "I'd put it at a 11 myself, but I'd get a 12" :p
Star: "Do you guys wanna talk to her?"

-They're surprised by how casual Star is about the matter of speaking to Eclipsa?-
___

Specter: "...Uhh, I don't remember the giant abyss form my first visit."
___

Because we still need answers. And we don't know for certain if we can truly trust Cyclonus.
___

(We haven't let a similar massacre happen again since. And we won't ever again...)
___

Mabel: "What?! No way! You can't over 10, it's against score law!"

Dipper: "You of all people would've changed the score yourself if someone else dove into the pool first, Mabel."

-I was moreso thinking about how gluttons could wipe out the stocks of restaurants quickly so they should be kept in check-

-Kamui and Jeanne are totally planning a culinary trip around Alola tho :V-
---
Phosphy: "That's the spirit, Sparky!" -ruffles his head-
---
Arlon: "You might not like my reply, but I do not think Juri was entirely in the wrong here. According to intel we've had from Lady Kimberly and Lady Trini, this group reveled in being part of 'the winning side' and as a squad of Power Rangers, they are extremely dangerous in unharmed combat."
-So Weiss is probably writing down a game plan to keep track of the gluttons and some steps for people to take to prevent them from ordering too much food so that the restaurants don't end up in financial trouble or -
___

-Sparkly couldn't help but smile and chuckle at that-

-Lilith moved by the sight?-
___

Penny: "I don't disagree that they needed they needed to be stopped or believe that they are good people. Had the circumstances been in their favor, I would not have stopped Juri from killing them, and may have even had to have done so myself.... But what I couldn't stand for were the brutal her attacks were and the sheer...joy that she was taking in executing them..." :urg:

-skip for me-

---
---
---
---
---
Ophanimon: -To Alphys- "-so those are the kinds of research you make? How intriguing, looking into the soul like that"
---
If he's even still in the fortress to begin with...But unless he can open portals on it's own, it's unlikely he can leave Basel.

Did Chen Gong still have any steps left in his plan, Charlotte?
___

-And speaking of said irresponsible sibling and unorthodox spells, the only copy of a page from Dirhhennia's chapter on display lists a spell that she invented, and despite all of her and Crescenta's differences, they both seemed to share a habit of making flawed or borderline useless spells, as it's a spell that causes the caster's skin to temporarily blend in with bathwater in order to turn them invisible. And apparently only water that's being used for a bath or in a tub specifically-

-...Meaning it's apparently not only an invisibility spell that has the drawback of only working while the one casting it is naked, but it also only works while they're in a tub full of water and thus have to stay in one place, so it's useless even for stealth-
___

What's the point of a battle if it's not fair? It's no fun and no one really tests their skills. Having a sense of honor's always important, and the same goes for good sportsmanship! :grin:

The ways we've studied SOULs have changed over the years for the better as we've learned more about them, but learning more about how they work is always fascinating!
___

Steven: "Th-Thiis is even worse than I thought!" :urg:

-Spooky's father continues seeing the illusions for about two or three minutes, ranting to himself about how the war isn't over and that he's going to avenge everyone these soldiers have taken from him, and while shooting at the nightmare soldiers, that after all these years, he's finally found the devil who's been haunting him, clearly thinking that he's seeing both demons as well as mutant soldiers-

-Throughout his illusion of the house, more and more empty bottles of various alcoholic drinks can be seen strewn across the floor, making it clear that he's well aware of his alcoholism, and the house's geometry and architecture starts making less and less sense and more and more mutant nightmare soldierse start to appear, significying that the illusions are getting even worse by the minute-

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Artoria: "I'm glad to see you enjoyed it" :)
---
Taiga: "That's right! Demonstrate your all!" -while she does the same to a dummy of the Lich-
---
Yuri: "As embarrassing as it is for millions to know of... Some of my inner thoughts too..."
---
-She's walking towards the edge of the bed!-
---
-Sounds fun- :V
-She can see herself as a Serperior going through, others kneeling down to her elegance-

Jeanne: "Yes, that's Queen Moon Butterfly, she's with us"
Rita: -Trying to charge magic while SLAPPED-
-As for Serpenterra, the Megazord is definitely no longer in function as the head got teared off and thrashed-
---

-Makes sense to me-
Gorgon: "I remember he once was a Monodramon... Like a small purple dragon. Though I did find him before when he was an egg"
---
Alain: "Woah" These humans are... something -I also didn't have him do much-
-Also what Goldie asked-

Tiki: "You have to be kidding me..."
-How does Totodile respond?-

-Which prompts a now even more panicked Alphys to dive in front of the the bed to try and catch her-

-Making a tactical retreat with Moana, Star, Marco and Lily- Ha! Looks like that Megazord is toast!

-Queen Moon helps Fishbunjin out by chaining his combos with several magic beams, before trying to catch Rita with a magic tether construct-
___

-I was wondering when Alain would talk or attack one of the Specimens again lol-

TLink: -Sighs- "Some of the shopkeepers said that about me, too..." -Referencing Trio-Force Heroes which, while not starring the same Link(s), uses the same "toon" artstyle-

-Knightmon likely would, but would he merely realize that her threat is too dangerous to be ignored or would he mistake her for being among those in charge of the attack to begin with?-

-The shadows first start corrupting various plantlife, causing plants to either die or turn into mutated glowing mushrooms, and nearby natural water sources to turn into murky purple slime, form which long, three-fingered arms start emerging from-

-royals who actually do something is actually common in Fire Emblem games so to her, that's just the norm :V-

---
Ingrid: "Of all the times you remember, has he ever went berserk or did he always behave around you?"
---

-he simply nodded and burped, having reached his limit-

-he's getting ready to attack another dummy, but when the shape appears, he freezes in place with his ears tucked back, hairs on back raised, and tail between his legs, backing away like a cat sensing danger-

-for whatever reason, the dummy was in a shape Taiga does not recognize and seems to glitch in and out of existence before disappearing completely....-

Screenshot_2019-04-22_17-46-49.png

And mine being "influenced" by others....
-the tone implies a deep disdain at having no control over his actions and thoughts-

-Alphys prevented the potato from faceplanting, but her legs keep moving trying to go toward the smell-

-she opens her eyes and realizes they're all staring at her and she looks away embarassed-

-does an elbow drop as a combo finisher to send her to the ground below....right within stomping range of Godzilla should he notice-

-as Monodramon he was just a sweet innocent child, but when he grew to Strikedramon, he got more hostile, usually only towards the Virus type Digimon within Chaldea, which there were admittedly a handful though much higher level than he- -and even then he was still fiercely loyal to her even if more like a moody teen-

-but when one day he was a Cyberdramon which Gorgon can't remember how that happened like if some key moment was still erased from time, he was much harder to keep in line, as if he wasn't her child anymore- -there were plenty of moments he had to be forcibly stopped from attacking pretty much anyone that even looked at him funny and seemed only to relent due to recognizing Gorgon as his superior- -but there was always something...off, like something was urging him to get violent as he held himself back-

-so the idea that he could go on a genocidal rampage without her influence adds up-
-and with her Digivice being seemingly out of commission....who knows if said influence would even still work?-

-probably the former since he figures the mastermind would still be in the mansion-
By the Seven Hells....
-noticing the corruption-
This shan't go ignored lest this creature enters the Digital World. Again, my quest must be postponed....
-he begins to approach, noticing Tiki and Peppino, the former reminding him of various draconic Digimon and the latter reminding him of himself when he used to be a tiny white PawnChessmon-

-sees Knightmon approach and for once feels a bit calm, the giant knight reminding him of himself when he gets that powerup-
Maybe-a this guy can do some-a damage....?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-How does Totodile respond?-

-Which prompts a now even more panicked Alphys to dive in front of the the bed to try and catch her-

-he's getting ready to attack another dummy, but when the shape appears, he freezes in place with his ears tucked back, hairs on back raised, and tail between his legs, backing away like a cat sensing danger-

-for whatever reason, the dummy was in a shape Taiga does not recognize and seems to glitch in and out of existence before disappearing completely....-

View attachment 391001

And mine being "influenced" by others....
-the tone implies a deep disdain at having no control over his actions and thoughts-

-Alphys prevented the potato from faceplanting, but her legs keep moving trying to go toward the smell-

-she opens her eyes and realizes they're all staring at her and she looks away embarassed-
Artoria: "Glad to know" :) -finishes her burger-
---
-And Taiga may be an airhead in many regards, however, not even she would have not noticed that-
Taiga: "...Okay, what was just that now?"
---
Monika: "...Yeah, sorry about that part..." -she says in understanding what he meant, as his thoughts had to be choosen by the player rather than himself-
---
-Crisis averted, but should see how to wake her up-
---
Frankenstein: "...Cute!"
-Neo probably did a giggling motion-

___

-I figured Susie would probably mix up what the word is-

Susie: "The heck does "logia" even mean?"

Ralsei: "The Bureau has a collection of dangerous magical artifacts? ...Actually, you guys are an interdimensional and interplanetary military organization, so that makes perfect sense." 😅
___

---
---

-does an elbow drop as a combo finisher to send her to the ground below....right within stomping range of Godzilla should he notice-

-as Monodramon he was just a sweet innocent child, but when he grew to Strikedramon, he got more hostile, usually only towards the Virus type Digimon within Chaldea, which there were admittedly a handful though much higher level than he- -and even then he was still fiercely loyal to her even if more like a moody teen-

-but when one day he was a Cyberdramon which Gorgon can't remember how that happened like if some key moment was still erased from time, he was much harder to keep in line, as if he wasn't her child anymore- -there were plenty of moments he had to be forcibly stopped from attacking pretty much anyone that even looked at him funny and seemed only to relent due to recognizing Gorgon as his superior- -but there was always something...off, like something was urging him to get violent as he held himself back-

-so the idea that he could go on a genocidal rampage without her influence adds up-
-and with her Digivice being seemingly out of commission....who knows if said influence would even still work?-

-probably the former since he figures the mastermind would still be in the mansion-
By the Seven Hells....
This shan't go ignored lest this creature enters the Digital World. Again, my quest must be postponed....
-he begins to approach, noticing Tiki and Peppino, the former reminding him of various draconic Digimon and the latter reminding him of himself when he used to be a tiny white PawnChessmon-

-sees Knightmon approach and for once feels a bit calm, the giant knight reminding him of himself when he gets that powerup-
-Rita was sent there, and then held by Moon-
Rita: "U-Ugh, headache..."
---
Nanoha "Well, um..."
Yuuno: "It's kind of the Bureau's job to ensure they don't harm anyone"

Gorgon: "...He could be. Come to think of, I don't remember... How he became Cyberdramon. Strikedramon was one thing, but in the more powerful stage he was in, he could go on a rampage if I wasn't there..." -hand on chin- "I never figured out why..."
---
Alain: -Still in his Kamen Rider Necrom form- "...If you excuse me, do you know where this all originates from?"
da Vinci: "Negative"

Tiki: "Huh? Now who is this...?"
Star: "Do you guys wanna talk to her?"

-They're surprised by how casual Star is about the matter of speaking to Eclipsa?-
___

Specter: "...Uhh, I don't remember the giant abyss form my first visit."
___

Because we still need answers. And we don't know for certain if we can truly trust Cyclonus.
___

(We haven't let a similar massacre happen again since. And we won't ever again...)
___

Mabel: "What?! No way! You can't over 10, it's against score law!"

Dipper: "You of all people would've changed the score yourself if someone else dove into the pool first, Mabel."
Illya: "...We could?"
Medea: "Actually yes, it wouldn't be a complicated arrangement"
---
Nitocris: "How much did you see of it?"
---
Rumble: "Ay, fair enough..."
-Kickback and Scavenger recovering artifacts at the moment-
---
Atalanta: "You're right... It's been so long, huh"
---
Amy: "Sounds like what I would expect"
Chrono: -Groaning-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "...We could?"
Medea: "Actually yes, it wouldn't be a complicated arrangement"
---
Nitocris: "How much did you see of it?"
---
Rumble: "Ay, fair enough..."
-Kickback and Scavenger recovering artifacts at the moment-
---
Atalanta: "You're right... It's been so long, huh"
---
Amy: "Sounds like what I would expect"
Chrono: -Groaning-
Star: "She's probably downstairs having tea in the dining hall or feeding birds in the rose garden."
___

Specter: "Only the first room or cave, admittedly. I only visited to explain how I died and how and why I entered my current state of undeath..."
___

The rest of us need to split up into even squads to look for the stragglers...

-Unless Bludgeon or any of the others try to ambush them?-
___

(Mere weeks after Toffee's first scheme...)
___

-Chrono not seeing the point of any of this?-

Artoria: "Glad to know" :) -finishes her burger-

-Crisis averted, but should see how to wake her up-
-Seems they're already getting along surprisingly well-

-Alphys sighs in relief...Then sees that Burrito is still sleepwalking-

...Y-You're not gonna wake up until you find the food that's gotten your nose's attention, are you? 😅

-And even Alphys talking doesn't wake her up for comedic effect?- :p

---
---

By the Seven Hells....

---
Nanoha "Well, um..."

Gorgon: "...He could be. Come to think of, I don't remember... How he became Cyberdramon. Strikedramon was one thing, but in the more powerful stage he was in, he could go on a rampage if I wasn't there..." -hand on chin- "I never figured out why..."
---
Alain: -Still in his Kamen Rider Necrom form- "...If you excuse me, do you know where this all originates from?"

Moon: "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't let this beast finish you off on sight, Repulsa..."
___

Susie: "Huh...And here I thought you guys just arrested criminals in space or looked after the laws of time and all that." :p
___

-I kind of figured, but had the make the reference as well- :p

TLink: "Yeah, even some shopkeepers have said that about me before..." -A bit embarrassed-

Tetra: "We're as in the dark as you are about whatever evil forces are attacking this town."

-In addition to that, a purplish fog starts surrounding the area, and various spiders of any species start getting converted into much larger purple spiders, with glowing yellow marks that resemble twists faces on their backs, and start attacking anyone they see, and various statues in the area also spring to life and become hostile to anyone they see-

-Queen Vanessa doesn't notice the approaching knight et, too mad with thirst for blood and too focused on the corruption to look up and see Knightmon yet-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, what would she do to try to have her be sincere?-
---
-So she posed for a picture to be taken and sent-
---
-...That's a really good question, hmmm...-
-right now, she just letting time take its course-
---
-yaaaaay-

-Sakura's thoughts?-
---
-Martha sees Kamui is deep in thought?-

---
---
---
If he's even still in the fortress to begin with...But unless he can open portals on it's own, it's unlikely he can leave Basel.

___

-And speaking of said irresponsible sibling and unorthodox spells, the only copy of a page from Dirhhennia's chapter on display lists a spell that she invented, and despite all of her and Crescenta's differences, they both seemed to share a habit of making flawed or borderline useless spells, as it's a spell that causes the caster's skin to temporarily blend in with bathwater in order to turn them invisible. And apparently only water that's being used for a bath or in a tub specifically-

-...Meaning it's apparently not only an invisibility spell that has the drawback of only working while the one casting it is naked, but it also only works while they're in a tub full of water and thus have to stay in one place, so it's useless even for stealth-
___

What's the point of a battle if it's not fair?
___

-Spooky's father continues seeing the illusions for about two or three minutes, ranting to himself about how the war isn't over and that he's going to avenge everyone these soldiers have taken from him, and while shooting at the nightmare soldiers, that after all these years, he's finally found the devil who's been haunting him, clearly thinking that he's seeing both demons as well as mutant soldiers-

-Throughout his illusion of the house, more and more empty bottles of various alcoholic drinks can be seen strewn across the floor, making it clear that he's well aware of his alcoholism, and the house's geometry and architecture starts making less and less sense and more and more mutant nightmare soldierse start to appear, significying that the illusions are getting even worse by the minute-
Shez: "Yeah, so we'll cross that bridge when we see him."
---
Blake: "...."
---
Azura: "To overcome impossible odds?"
---
Yang: -covers Ruby's eyes-

Ruby: -gets Yang's hands off of her face-

-So Weiss is probably writing down a game plan to keep track of the gluttons and some steps for people to take to prevent them from ordering too much food so that the restaurants don't end up in financial trouble or -
___

-Sparkly couldn't help but smile and chuckle at that-

-Lilith moved by the sight?-
___

Penny: "I don't disagree that they needed they needed to be stopped or believe that they are good people. Had the circumstances been in their favor, I would not have stopped Juri from killing them, and may have even had to have done so myself.... But what I couldn't stand for were the brutal her attacks were and the sheer...joy that she was taking in executing them..." :urg:
-pretty much :V-
---
-she's definitely smiling, finding it cute-
---
Arlon: "It's a sight you'll have to get used to if you find her in the battlefield again. Her past has changed her quite dramatically..."

Frankenstein: "...Cute!"
-Neo probably did a giggling motion-
-she absolutely did-

By the Seven Hells....
---
Nanoha "Well, um..."

---

Moon: "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't let this beast finish you off on sight, Repulsa..."
___

Susie: "Huh...And here I thought you guys just arrested criminals in space or looked after the laws of time and all that." :p
___

-I kind of figured, but had the make the reference as well- :p

TLink: "Yeah, even some shopkeepers have said that about me before..." -A bit embarrassed-

Tetra: "We're as in the dark as you are about whatever evil forces are attacking this town."

-In addition to that, a purplish fog starts surrounding the area, and various spiders of any species start getting converted into much larger purple spiders, with glowing yellow marks that resemble twists faces on their backs, and start attacking anyone they see, and various statues in the area also spring to life and become hostile to anyone they see-

-Queen Vanessa doesn't notice the approaching knight et, too mad with thirst for blood and too focused on the corruption to look up and see Knightmon yet-
-what would a good reason be indeed...?-
---
Ingrid: "Seems he was fond of you." :)
---
Kanna: "All we know is we have to stop whatever's happening. People are in danger!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much :V-
---
-she's definitely smiling, finding it cute-
---
Arlon: "It's a sight you'll have to get used to if you find her in the battlefield again. Her past has changed her quite dramatically..."
-And I'm only now noticing that I didn't even finish that reply lol, I meant to say that it'd be to prevent the restaurants from landing in financial trouble and running out of food to serve to other guests, both locals and tourists like Chaldea-

-Same difference in the end though, since it's a crisis they'll have to prevent, likely to Kamui and Jeanne's disappointment- :V
___

-Lilith's thoughts?-
___

Penny: "I am aware of her awful past and the loss of her parents, i have copies of every Chaldeadex file in my database...But the sheer brutality of how she was killing them, the fact that she intentionally tried to draw their executions out to make their deaths as painful as possible, it...! It didn't feel right to turn a blind eye to it and just...let them die like that..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "She's probably downstairs having tea in the dining hall or feeding birds in the rose garden."
___

Specter: "Only the first room or cave, admittedly. I only visited to explain how I died and how and why I entered my current state of undeath..."
___

The rest of us need to split up into even squads to look for the stragglers...

-Unless Bludgeon or any of the others try to ambush them?-
___

(Mere weeks after Toffee's first scheme...)
___

-Chrono not seeing the point of any of this?-
Illya: "...That sounds way too mundane!"
Medea: "But I can corroborate"
---
Nitocris: "So didn't go to the depths..."
---
-Right now only Airachnid plans that, so they split up!-
---
Atalanta: "We still have yet to reclaim Basel..."
---
-That's him alright-
Chrono: "Is that all?"
-right now, she just letting time take its course-
---
-yaaaaay-

-Sakura's thoughts?-
---
-Martha sees Kamui is deep in thought?-
-Even if she might need a few more pushes-
---
Sakura: Oh yeah, she looks sooooo good like that~!
---
Martha: "Kamui?"

___

___

What's the point of a battle if it's not fair? It's no fun and no one really tests their skills. Having a sense of honor's always important, and the same goes for good sportsmanship! :grin:

The ways we've studied SOULs have changed over the years for the better as we've learned more about them, but learning more about how they work is always fascinating!
___

---
---
---

Charlotte: "I'm sure by now it's all to just keep fighting"
---
Atalanta: "...And she barely seemed to care"
---
Ophanimon: "I can think so, it must be quite similar in how our DigiCores would wotk"
---
-Some just... Can't bear to see what's gonna happen, despite being well aware of it, and the many bottles making it worse-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And I'm only now noticing that I didn't even finish that reply lol, I meant to say that it'd be to prevent the restaurants from landing in financial trouble and running out of food to serve to other guests, both locals and tourists like Chaldea-

-Same difference in the end though, since it's a crisis they'll have to prevent, likely to Kamui and Jeanne's disappointment- :V
___

-Lilith's thoughts?-
___

Penny: "I am aware of her awful past and the loss of her parents, i have copies of every Chaldeadex file in my database...But the sheer brutality of how she was killing them, the fact that she intentionally tried to draw their executions out to make their deaths as painful as possible, it...! It didn't feel right to turn a blind eye to it and just...let them die like that..."
-poor Kamui and Jeanne...-
---
Lilith: This place is really shaping up to be a home for them...
---
Arlon: "Did it remind you too much of someone from your world?"

-Even if she might need a few more pushes-
---
Sakura: Oh yeah, she looks sooooo good like that~!
---
Martha: "Kamui?"
-she'll see how Draco feels after one or two more rollercoasters-
---
Pandora: "I've picked that outfit myself." :p
---
Kamui: "H-Huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Illya: "...That sounds way too mundane!"
Medea: "But I can corroborate"
---
Nitocris: "So didn't go to the depths..."
---
-Right now only Airachnid plans that, so they split up!-
---
Atalanta: "We still have yet to reclaim Basel..."
---
-That's him alright-
Chrono: "Is that all?"
Dipper: "Same here."

Mabel: "She even poured us some cups of tea!"

Dipper: "Which I verified wasn't poisoned or cursed, for anyone wondering."
___

Specter: "It wasn't necessary...Assuming it's even safe to travel down there."
___

-With Aquamarine going with one group and Shockwave going with another?-
___

(And as long as we haven't, both the people and the entire universe may be at stake...)

-It's still only been about a year and a half, in-universe, since Star, Marco and Lily are still about 14-15 years old-
___

Mabel: "What do you mean? It's a pool! You can swim to your heart's content!"

-poor Kamui and Jeanne...-
---
Lilith: This place is really shaping up to be a home for them...
---
Arlon: "Did it remind you too much of someone from your world?"
-At least they got to spend extra time together and eat food literally made for queens and kings on a shorter vacation to Mewni recently...-
___

-It's...something a lot of the Pokemon really need, since most can't identify exactly where they used to live since many of them either lived on separate planets or nowhere near enough civilizations for Chaldea to track their homes down-

-Their only other option would be to try moving to locations with similar environments with similar climates, and even that's not necessarily reliable if the areas lack the proper food resources for them-
___

Penny: "...How did you guess?!" :surprised:

---
---
---

---
---
Ophanimon: "I can think so, it must be quite similar in how our DigiCores would wotk"
---
-Some just... Can't bear to see what's gonna happen, despite being well aware of it, and the many bottles making it worse-
Okay! Let's meet up with the rest of our pals! Oh, but wait, what about Mr. White Ranger...?
___

-And they've also heard that in addition to being unkempt, Dirhhennia also apparently considered herself to be a lone wolf. Despite all their sheer differences, it seems like both she and her sister Crescenta were some of the... odder royals back in the day. Or at least a good chunk of the spells they invented were-
___

-Wait, was Azura's question for? Undyne asking what the point of a battle was if it's not a fair?-

Are your DigiCores primarily digitally coded or are they also comrpised of spirit-like energy?
___

-Garnet similarly tried to cover Steven's eyes, while Heshima did the same for Winter-

Steven: "Garnet, it's okay...I just want to know if this is really what happened..." :urg:

-Spooky's father was going down a long hallway, but couldn't hear any sound that he wasn't outright imagine aside from his own voice and the sound of the gun firing, while Spooky was worried about how her father was doing since she still heard some of the gunshot over the firecrackers, even trying to shout "Dad? Are you okay?!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
Okay! Let's meet up with the rest of our pals! Oh, but wait, what about Mr. White Ranger...?
___

-And they've also heard that in addition to being unkempt, Dirhhennia also apparently considered herself to be a lone wolf. Despite all their sheer differences, it seems like both she and her sister Crescenta were some of the... odder royals back in the day. Or at least a good chunk of the spells they invented were-
___

-Wait, was Azura's question for? Undyne asking what the point of a battle was if it's not a fair?-

Are your DigiCores primarily digitally coded or are they also comrpised of spirit-like energy?
___

-Garnet similarly tried to cover Steven's eyes, while Heshima did the same for Winter-

Steven: "Garnet, it's okay...I just want to know if this is really what happened..." :urg:

-Spooky's father was going down a long hallway, but couldn't hear any sound that he wasn't outright imagine aside from his own voice and the sound of the gun firing, while Spooky was worried about how her father was doing since she still heard some of the gunshot over the firecrackers, even trying to shout "Dad? Are you okay?!"-
Shez: "Oh yeah, what about him? I think Sothis sent Arc after him?"
---
Blake: "I wonder if that's the full list or if there's even more..."
---
-yes, KoP-

Kamui: -starting to lose track of the conversation; her grasp on tech is limited-
---
-and that's when he shot her?-

-At least they got to spend extra time together and eat food literally made for queens and kings on a shorter vacation to Mewni recently...-
___

-It's...something a lot of the Pokemon really need, since most can't identify exactly where they used to live since many of them either lived on separate planets or nowhere near enough civilizations for Chaldea to track their homes down-

-Their only other option would be to try moving to locations with similar environments with similar climates, and even that's not necessarily reliable if the areas lack the proper food resources for them-
___

Penny: "...How did you guess?!" :surprised:
-that's something they're very grateful for-
---
-but having a caretaker who can travel between worlds...-
---
Arlon: "It sounded more personal than it should have been."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's something they're very grateful for-
---
-but having a caretaker who can travel between worlds...-
---
Arlon: "It sounded more personal than it should have been."
-Between Kamui being separated from her family in a jail cell for months and the trauma of her cursed-half causing a violent massacre and Jeanne both nearly dying and losing Amakusa...they both badly needed the break-
___

-That might just be what they need until any of them can find Trainers or grow up or evolve enough to safely return to the wild...-
___

Penny: "...You are correct...While Juri at least has a few morals and some friends, her personality and actions remind me all too much of someone who was trying to help wipe out all life across Remnant..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Between Kamui being separated from her family in a jail cell for months and the trauma of her cursed-half causing a violent massacre and Jeanne both nearly dying and losing Amakusa...they both badly needed the break-
___

-That might just be what they need until any of them can find Trainers or grow up or evolve enough to safely return to the wild...-
___

Penny: "...You are correct...While Juri at least has a few morals and some friends, her personality and actions remind me all too much of someone who was trying to help wipe out all life across Remnant..."
-and they've returned feeling much better... and much closer-
---
-Lilith will make sure to do her best for them-
---
Arlon: "But you recognize they are different people..."

-be grateful she isn't A.K.I. from SF6, that girl makes Juri look like a saint in comparison :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and they've returned feeling much better... and much closer-
---
-Lilith will make sure to do her best for them-
---
Arlon: "But you recognize they are different people..."

-be grateful she isn't A.K.I. from SF6, that girl makes Juri look like a saint in comparison :V-
-and the very fact that forged a contract while there is proof of that-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-You mean Juri or Cinder?- :V

Penny: "Of course I do! Juri has...some traits and habits in common with that individual, but she is still nowhere near as violent or irredeemable as she was..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-and the very fact that forged a contract while there is proof of that-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-You mean Juri or Cinder?- :V

Penny: "Of course I do! Juri has...some traits and habits in common with that individual, but she is still nowhere near as violent or irredeemable as she was..."
-something they were shocked never happened but are glad was done in that trip-
---
Lilith: I hope I can be a good caretaker for these lost creatures...
---
-both are valid, honestly :V-
-but my thought was more on Tyrian than Cinder, tbh-

Arlon: "I see..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she'll see how Draco feels after one or two more rollercoasters-
---
Pandora: "I've picked that outfit myself." :p
---
Kamui: "H-Huh?"
-And a bumper karts-
---
-Sakura sent a "Thank you~!" text-
---
Martha: "You were staring at a wall"
Dipper: "Same here."

Mabel: "She even poured us some cups of tea!"

Dipper: "Which I verified wasn't poisoned or cursed, for anyone wondering."
___

Specter: "It wasn't necessary...Assuming it's even safe to travel down there."
___

-With Aquamarine going with one group and Shockwave going with another?-
___

(And as long as we haven't, both the people and the entire universe may be at stake...)

-It's still only been about a year and a half, in-universe, since Star, Marco and Lily are still about 14-15 years old-
___

Mabel: "What do you mean? It's a pool! You can swim to your heart's content!"
Irisviel: "Sounds good enough to me~"
Andersen: "Not to me"
Merlin: "The majority agree to go though" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "It shall be! ...So long you're with me"
---
-Makes some sense to me, they have different specialties-
---
Atalanta: "We are closer at this rate, at least"
---
Chrono: "I mean diving in like that"
___

___

___

---
---
-yes, KoP-

Kamui: -starting to lose track of the conversation; her grasp on tech is limited-
---
-By now Omega Supreme would have defeated him and his Megazord, no question-
Charlotte: "Oh yeah, that guy should be arrested"
---
Atalanta: "Some may be lost to time"
---
-Enough to use some, but not to build-
Ophanimon: "Both"
---
-It seems to be the case... Sakura averts her eyes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Irisviel: "Sounds good enough to me~"
Andersen: "Not to me"
Merlin: "The majority agree to go though" :p
---
Ereshkigal: "It shall be! ...So long you're with me"
---
-Makes some sense to me, they have different specialties-
---
Atalanta: "We are closer at this rate, at least"
---
Chrono: "I mean diving in like that"
-Andersen frustrated?-
___

Specter: "...Uhh, what happens if anyone goes down there on their own?"
___

-Which group will Airachnid try to launch a surprise attack against?-
___

(Most of their leaders have been dealt with, correct?)

-They know for a fact that Drakkon, most of his elite soldiers and thankfully Toffee himself are dead, at least-
___

Mabel: "Because it s fun!"

-something they were shocked never happened but are glad was done in that trip-
---
Lilith: I hope I can be a good caretaker for these lost creatures...
---
-both are valid, honestly :V-
-but my thought was more on Tyrian than Cinder, tbh-

Arlon: "I see..."
-The same can be said for virtually all of their friends; they're surprised they didn't form a contract sooner, but are glad they did with how the two are practically as close as sisters-
___

-Is she still thinking of getting one herself?-
___

-That's also true, but Cinder isn't much better. If anything, her cruelty is more personal and calculated, just more collected than less overtly insane like Tyrian-

Penny: "I am sorry...There are few people I consider that cruel, but after several things happened Atlas, I...realized just how awful she and a few other people on her side were..." -Doesn't help that Cinder had a hand in her first death, as well as Pyrrha's, who she didn't know well, but regards and admires highly as an original member of Team JNPR-

---
---
-yes, KoP-

---
---
---
---
Okay, so that's one more bad guy leader defeated!

Are there even any leaders or major problems left...?
___

-It's certainly not all of the spells the Queens have invented over the years. The original Spell Book being lost aside, the museum also has a sign stating that these are only a few excerpts of the many chapters and pages of the current Spell Book, and that virtually every Queen of Mewni has at least over a hundred new spells under their belts-
___

Well, that's totally true, but I'm mostly referring to friendly spars instead of training or high stakes fights.

Fascinating... :surprised:
___

-Spooky's father doesn't see a single nightmare soldier as walks across the non-existent long hallway, and as he does, he shouts "I've finally found you...THE DEVIL WHO'S BEEN HAUNTING ME!", and as soon as he turns the corner, he seemingly spots a figure that doesn't look like one of the mutated German soldiers, but a red demon partially hidden in darkness, and the second he does, he fires another bullet-

-The instant he does, he snaps out of it, and the illusion in the memory also disappears in a flash of light, and all the group can see at first is Spooky herself taking a step back with a surprised, prompting her father to immediately lower the gun with a shocked and horrified expression. It's not even yet clear if the bullet actually struck her or not-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-being able to ram a car into others was really fun for the Beast?-
---
Pandora: -snickering at that-
---
Kamui: "O-Oh... s-sorry about that..." :lol:
-If only because she's engaging in violence-
---
Medusa: "Heh, seems you were right"
---
Martha: "Was anything wrong?"
-Andersen frustrated?-
___

Specter: "...Uhh, what happens if anyone goes down there on their own?"
___

-Which group will Airachnid try to launch a surprise attack against?-
___

(Most of their leaders have been dealt with, correct?)

-They know for a fact that Drakkon, most of his elite soldiers and thankfully Toffee himself are dead, at least-
___

Mabel: "Because it s fun!"
-He is, but is still dragged by the rest to them-
---
Ishtar: "The traps and gates qith questions"
---
-Against the other girls (minus Shadow Striker who is with Soundwave)-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, only few are left"
---
Amy: "You could try it!"
Chrono: "..." -thinking-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He is, but is still dragged by the rest to them-
---
Ishtar: "The traps and gates qith questions"
---
-Against the other girls (minus Shadow Striker who is with Soundwave)-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, only few are left"
---
Amy: "You could try it!"
Chrono: "..." -thinking-
-And it wouldn't be long before they'd reach the castle rose gardens, where sure enough, the Queen of Darkness herself is sitting on a bench happily feeding some birds-
___

Specter: "...Duly noted." -Said with a much more concerned tone-
___

-Aquamarine is flying slightly ahead of the Decepticon team she's with, carefully looking around the perimeter for any signs of one of the former Decepticons-
___

(Then the threat of so-called "Alliance" is one step closer to being stopped for good...)
___

-Maybe it'd be another way to prove his skills like with the arcade games?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---

___

-It's certainly not all of the spells the Queens have invented over the years. The original Spell Book being lost aside, the museum also has a sign stating that these are only a few excerpts of the many chapters and pages of the current Spell Book, and that virtually every Queen of Mewni has at least over a hundred new spells under their belts-
___

Well, that's totally true, but I'm mostly referring to friendly spars instead of training or high stakes fights.

___

-Spooky's father doesn't see a single nightmare soldier as walks across the non-existent long hallway, and as he does, he shouts "I've finally found you...THE DEVIL WHO'S BEEN HAUNTING ME!", and as soon as he turns the corner, he seemingly spots a figure that doesn't look like one of the mutated German soldiers, but a red demon partially hidden in darkness, and the second he does, he fires another bullet-

-The instant he does, he snaps out of it, and the illusion in the memory also disappears in a flash of light, and all the group can see at first is Spooky herself taking a step back with a surprised, prompting her father to immediately lower the gun with a shocked and horrified expression. It's not even yet clear if the bullet actually struck her or not-
Shez: "I don't think so...?"

Max Brass: "I haven't kept track... so much going on..."
---
Blake: "That's quite a lot..."
---
Azura: "Fair enough..."
---
All my characters: -looked HORRIFIED-

-The same can be said for virtually all of their friends; they're surprised they didn't form a contract sooner, but are glad they did with how the two are practically as close as sisters-
___

-Is she still thinking of getting one herself?-
___

-That's also true, but Cinder isn't much better. If anything, her cruelty is more personal and calculated, just more collected than less overtly insane like Tyrian-

Penny: "I am sorry...There are few people I consider that cruel, but after several things happened Atlas, I...realized just how awful she and a few other people on her side were..." -Doesn't help that Cinder had a hand in her first death, as well as Pyrrha's, who she didn't know well, but regards and admires highly as an original member of Team JNPR-
-anyway... what now?-
---
-she might be... but doesn't really mind not having one-
---
Arlon: "The world can truly be merciless at times..."

---
Medusa: "Heh, seems you were right"
---
Martha: "Was anything wrong?"
-VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER IS AWESOME-
---
Pandora: "Told ya~"
---
Kamui: "I was thinking about my contracts."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-anyway... what now?-
---
-she might be... but doesn't really mind not having one-
---
Arlon: "The world can truly be merciless at times..."
-I think they were looking at stuff to do in Alola, so besides the restaurants and mountain trails, there are also large malls, a large open market, Pokemon battle stadiums, a huge garden, several island ranches, several ruins that are open for tourism and explorers, docks where tour ships, fishing ships, motorboats and the like can be launched from, other locations open for tourism such a famous recycling plant that humans and Pokemon alike operate as a team, a Pokemon League itself-
___

-After all, she's still got far more company than ever with Chaldea basically moving here for their new base-
___

Penny: "And I suppose in both the A-Squad and Juri herself reminded me of that...As well as some of those who threatened the people of Remnant..."

Something about this tell me that they probably shouldn't introduce Draco to the GTA games.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
Charlotte: "Then... Are we safe to go with you, guys?"
---
Atalanta: "Now I wonder how many will Moon and Star end up making..."
---
Ophanimon: "Maybe I would let you study me, but Spadamon would protest" :p
---
-...And even if it didn't, it's not so farfetched to think he might shoot again, triggered by anything-
-And it wouldn't be long before they'd reach the castle rose gardens, where sure enough, the Queen of Darkness herself is sitting on a bench happily feeding some birds-
___

Specter: "...Duly noted." -Said with a much more concerned tone-
___

-Aquamarine is flying slightly ahead of the Decepticon team she's with, carefully looking around the perimeter for any signs of one of the former Decepticons-
___

(Then the threat of so-called "Alliance" is one step closer to being stopped for good...)
___

-Maybe it'd be another way to prove his skills like with the arcade games?-
Medea: -Casually approaching- "Sorry to have come earlier than promised, am I interrupting?"
---
Ereshkigal: She's scaring them!
---
-They can hear moans of Sparkless, though they're lesser in quantity...-
---
Atalanta: Yes, hopefully in as little as possible"
---
-...His mind goes to that, so, he nods to himself-
---
Pandora: "Told ya~"
---
Kamui: "I was thinking about my contracts."
-For a moment, she flashed a demonic grin-
---
Medusa: "I wonder now what you could give her" :p
---
Martha: "With Jeanne and Kirtisugu Emiya..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: -Casually approaching- "Sorry to have come earlier than promised, am I interrupting?"
---
Ereshkigal: She's scaring them!
---
-They can hear moans of Sparkless, though they're lesser in quantity...-
---
Atalanta: Yes, hopefully in as little as possible"
---
-...His mind goes to that, so, he nods to himself-
Oh, good afternoon, Medea. :) No, you're not interrupting at all. These birds don't get spooked off much, they care much more about the food. :p
___

-Eresh goes to ensure that the traps are shut off?-
___

There's still a few of those Sparkless onboard...
___

(When it's time for the final battle with them or their leaders, I'll give it my all.)
___

-He'll end up making not as big of a splash as Mabel?-

---
---
---
---
---
---
-...And even if it didn't, it's not so farfetched to think he might shoot again, triggered by anything-
XJ-6: "Ugh, tell me about it..." -To what Max said-

I think you and the other Servants are in the clear! :)

-Would there turn out to be any final threats or foes among the Alliance that haven't been killed or arrested?-
___

-None of theirs are on display, although that may be due to both of them still actively inventing new spells, at least on occasion in Moon's case, since they're still alive unlike all of the Queens mentioned here-
___

Discovering that I could turn into an superpowered undying ultimate form was pretty awesome, though! :laugh:

Maybe I should just focus on studying Digimon in general...
___

-The Crystal Gems, Jenny, Penny and the Pokemon were similarly horrified, while Steven was in shock hoping that there was a chance that the bullet had missed, even knowing Spooky was seemingly dead in the present-

-...And then blood from a bullet wound started to seep through Spooky's costume, which she herself soon noticed, causing an utterly befuddled Spooky to reach for said blood with her hands, evidently not even understanding exactly what just happened, while her father looked on in absolute horror and regret-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I think they were looking at stuff to do in Alola, so besides the restaurants and mountain trails, there are also large malls, a large open market, Pokemon battle stadiums, a huge garden, several island ranches, several ruins that are open for tourism and explorers, docks where tour ships, fishing ships, motorboats and the like can be launched from, other locations open for tourism such a famous recycling plant that humans and Pokemon alike operate as a team, a Pokemon League itself-
___

-After all, she's still got far more company than ever with Chaldea basically moving here for their new base-
___

Penny: "And I suppose in both the A-Squad and Juri herself reminded me of that...As well as some of those who threatened the people of Remnant..."
Weiss: I'm sure many trainers would test their mettle...
---
-that... makes her happy-
---
Arlon: "And you... froze Juri as a result of it."

-For a moment, she flashed a demonic grin-
---
Medusa: "I wonder now what you could give her" :p
---
Martha: "With Jeanne and Kirtisugu Emiya..."
Shez: -noticed it- So that's how we get her true thoughts. With violence...
---
Pandora: "Oh, you want me to find something for her now?" :p
---
Kamui: "Mostly Kiritsugu. We're contracted, yet feel so incredibly distant, no matter how much I try..."

---
---
---
XJ-6: "Ugh, tell me about it..." -To what Max said-

I think you and the other Servants are in the clear! :)

-Would there turn out to be any final threats or foes among the Alliance that haven't been killed or arrested?-
___

-None of theirs are on display, although that may be due to both of them still actively inventing new spells, at least on occasion in Moon's case, since they're still alive unlike all of the Queens mentioned here-
___

Discovering that I could turn into an superpowered undying ultimate form was pretty awesome, though! :laugh:

Maybe I should just focus on studying Digimon in general...
___

-The Crystal Gems, Jenny, Penny and the Pokemon were similarly horrified, while Steven was in shock hoping that there was a chance that the bullet had missed, even knowing Spooky was seemingly dead in the present-

-...And then blood from a bullet wound started to seep through Spooky's costume, which she herself soon noticed, causing an utterly befuddled Spooky to reach for said blood with her hands, evidently not even understanding exactly what just happened, while her father looked on in absolute horror and regret-
Shez: "Let's get back to the others to see how they're doing then."

Sothis: -sees Nobu glaring at her- "Don't even think about it."
---
Blake: "Especially Star..."
---
Azura: "...You'd get along well with Shez."

Kamui: "They seem like such interesting creatures..."
---
-my characters are speechless, shocked despite having expected it-

Last edited:
Top Bottom