• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Uni already made an entry for Lilith in the ChaldeaDex, just si KoP knows. And speaking of entries...

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Hikari Studios Resident #6
Daiki Kaito (Kamen Rider Diend)

View attachment 380749

Class: Assassin
Height/Weight: 182cm/Didn’t ask
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Origin: Modern Era, World of Diend
Debut: Kamen Rider Decade
Dislikes: His brother, people mistreating treasures, Tsukasa Kadoya
Line: “Treasures are irreplaceable”
Comment: Untrustworthy is the only way one can describe him

Treasure Sniper. At age fourteen, Kaito worked as a police officer in a world dominated by the evil Roaches, tasked to capture those who wanted to free humanity, one of which ended being his own brother. Traumatized by the event, Kaito under mysterious means managed to leave his world, and as a coping mechanism for betraying his family, became a thief that searches through all worlds in search for the greatest and most valuable of treasures. This is what led him to the headquarters of the organization Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R, where he stole a gun and set of cards that allowed him to become Kamen Rider Diend.

Kaito’s life since revolves around two simple factors: Treasures. He’ll do anything to add anything of value to his collection, no matter who gets in the way, and will make sure that whenever someone pisses him off they’ll learn some lesson. And the other, is the mysterious Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. The events of their first meeting are unknown to all but Kaito, but whatever happened, fascinated him enough to develop a deep interest in him.

As thus his wish is to keep traveling through the worlds in search of more treasures, and maybe one day, settle things with Tsukasa once and for all.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: EX
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Presence Concealment: Rank A. The ability to hide one’s presence.

Personal Skills
Dimensional Walls: Rank EX. One is sable to summon and pass the barriers that connect all realities to travel between them.
AttackRide: Diend Blast: Rank B. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, allows the user to fire in quick succession.
AttackRide: Diend Invisible: Rank A. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, allows the user to become fully invisible.
AttackRide: Diend Barrier: Rank C. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, projects a shield to protect the user.
AttackRide: Diend Blast: Rank B. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, makes two summoned copies attack in synch with the user.
AttackRide: Diend Illusion: Rank A. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, allows the user to summon multiple copies of themselves to attack in conjunction.
Final AttackRide: Dimension Shoot: Rank EX. With the use of a Rider Card, the user performs a finishing move that traps the opponent in a blast of dimensional barriers.

Noble Phantasms
Diendriver: Transformation Loading Gun: Rank A, Anti-Unit (Self) type
One of two devices created by the malignous organization Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R., to make their own warriors to conquer the multiverse protected by the heroes known as Kamen Riders. A gun that allows Kaito to transform into Diend, granting him enhanced super human abilities, as well as making him able to use Rider Cards, granting himself new abilities, and to summon other Kamen Riders. Was it to fall into evil hands, however, it would turn the user into a monstrous version of Diend, that could summon monsters defeated by Kamen Riders.
Rider Cards: Lasting of Alternate Worlds: Rank E~EX, Anti-Unit type.
Also developed by Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R, a set of cards to use by Kamen Riders Decade and Diend in order to harness the powers of other Kamen Riders. Diend’s device is designed to summon copies of Kamen Riders that would help and obey him, mimicking their originals for more effectiveness, from the middle of the road skillsets of Kamen Riders Kurokage and Scissors, to the devastating capacities of Kamen Riders Evol and Cronus. Additionally, the more worlds and Kamen Riders keep to exist, Kaito’s deck will keep expanding.
K-Touch: Diend Complete: Rank A+, Anti-Unit type.
Another device developed by Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R. that was confiscated by a Time Police that was eventually given to Kaito. It allows Kaito to access a new powerful form that grants him the skillsets of Kamen Riders G4, Ryuga, Orga, Glaive, Kabuki, Caucasus, Arc and Skull for himself. As Diend Complete, he can presumably do all the aforementioned can combined, however, he rarely uses it, as it would make things too easy.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Living Human, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Basically, nobody trusts him, from his shadiness to how unruly he is, he’s only tolerated because of his skillset and masterful thievery. Despite that, there are rare instances when he can show genuine kindness.
Yikes, that explains his backstory...

-she's not wondering that, instead having a different idea-

-she would simply reply with "I see..." and not elaborate further... but Lindy has likely seen and/or heard enough of Ingrid to know she's cooking something-

Ingrid: "If you're willing to help her once more, I do have an idea. And it won't be too hard, as it is something you've already done."

Lilith: "...What do you mean?"

Ingrid: "I'm sure you can connect the dots well enough." :p
-Indeed, for a human, Lindy is quite the smart lady-
-Anbd would Lilith?-
-What on Earth is her idea...?-

Lily: "It's fiiiine, I'm really more confident now!"
---
-And thus King Knight ran off!-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-He is thinking of a few, so he'll be sure to ask Soundwave-
---
Kiara: "And she's so in love already~"
Marco: "Glad to hear it! When did Medea want to you to go talk to him, though?"
___

Linebeck: "Good riddance..."

-King Knight totally won't even be gone for long, will he?- :V
___

(Rin's plans usually work, right? She might be a little...greedy, when it comes to gem and jewelry and stuff, but she's smarter than that.)
___

-Right away or not quite yet?-
___

Also, the dog is adorable~! :grin:

-HE BE READY TO FLY, WEARING PROECTIVE GEAR-
---
Nora: "In that case!" -SWINGS STEEL CHAIR AGAIN-

-because Amethyst is a Gem, this ends up doing more damage to the chair itself than to Purple Puma-
---
Weiss: "They're on the right track!"
Dedede: "Is this really gonna work?"

___

-It even bends the steel chair in the shape of Amethyst's head. It still hurt, though-

Amethyst: "Oh, it's on now!" -Grabs a steel chair herself and is about to throw it-
___

-The Curator then offers to let Anne eat some of his canned meat before she's turned into a wax figure, overly enthusiastically declaring that it's "edible", but then the wax machine malfunctions, much to the Curator's frustration who complains "That's what I get for going with a cheap machine..." and going to try and fix it. With the Curator distracted and Anne still not fully covered with wax, this buys Hop Pop some time to think up a plan, He tries to tell Sprig that he'll enter the room first with a distraction, then Sprig to ambush the Curator from behind, but the Curator kicks the machine and gets it working again before can enact the plan-

-Running out of time, Sprig declares there's no time and tells Hop Pop to follow him as he runs in screaming at the Curator. The Curator, hearing Sprig before seeing him, just asks "What are you, a cop?! I ain't going back to frog prison!" while grabbing a smaller, eel-like creature with strong thorns on it's side frozen in wax as a melee weapon. This causes a nervous Sprig to stop in his tracks, and upon realizing that he and Hopediah are just two of the guests from earlier, sinisterly declares "Just a couple of common frogs. Ooh. I can stick 'em in the same mold. Call 'em the Two-headed Frog of Froglantis!" He then laughs before swinging the thorned-wax eel at them with enough force to damage the floorboards, Hopediah and Sprig narrowly dodging the attack from different directions while the Curator laughs and declares "It's GENIUS!"-

-she can also imagine Gil wanting the Marth ring simply because of his title- :V

Alear: "I can truly see that indeed."

"Pink Ranger": "That's fair. Besides, being alone would give me away, wouldn't it?"

-the voice is that of a RWBY character... I'm thinking either Elm or Harriet-
---
Azura: "That would definitely be a good call to make. And if we understand her abilities right, she might be able to fool the barrier... or at the very least anyone guarding it if applicable."
---
-it's why Monika and Sayori are learning computers-
---
Kamui: "This is so pretty." :)

Blake: I suppose washing machines are not mainstream yet here, but they've found a way regardless.
---
Kanna: "And we might make even more if we keep traveling to new worlds!" 😄

Ruby: "That must be what we heard, Arthur!" -aiming for her and shooting-
-Maybe, maybe- :p -Hmmm, this 'Shirou' person might work well with Lyn or Lucina... Wait, there's an alternate older version of him? They could work with that...-
Kimberly: "True, we might need someone else..."
Kaito: "Well hello there" :p -already has a Ranger-like costume-
Kimberly: "....Where did you get that?"
Kaito: "I've encountered a number of Super Sentai, figures I had to one day disguise as one" :p -fittingly as a Blue Sentry-
---
Jeanne: "Then maybe we can overlap our ideas with that..."

Lindy: "Please, you can call me Lindy" :)
---
Yuri: "Hmmm... Maybe I could do something about computers? I mean... Sayori told us she's learning to hack... Or perform administistrative tasks..."

Sayori: "Oh, maybe we should some daaaaay~" -Dipper can already imagine they'd be a handle for Soos to think about-
---
Jeanne: "Such... Well, not greenery like in Earth, but still wonderful-looking nature" :)

Medea: Thankfully we haven't encountered any problems, even my biggest fears turned into a nice evening!
---
Abby: "The possibilities are endless after all~!"

Arthur: "No doubt!" -was ready to slash with Excalibur-
-Alear's thoughts on that?-
___

And pretty please make haste, we need to free them of their magic contracts quick before Rita summons them!

Noelle: "W-Well...then alright. Thank you, Lindy!"
___

Mabel: "Well, you guys are a from a video game, right? You might just be able to become computer technicians and hackers!"

Dipper: "That'd be cool! Just...keep in mind you might not wanna mention that you guys are from a video game at first. I don't mean any offense by saying this, it's actually a heads-up. A few other way less friendly video game characters came to life there once. It...wasn't pretty." (I can't imagine Soos wrapping his head around this one...)
___

Moon: "Different worlds always have different cultures and flora and fauna."

-Not even meeting Eclipsa turned out to be a problem! Seems they can move on to exploring the town and surrounding area with no issues-
___

Tetra; "There's far more worlds and planets out there thanI ever realized until recently."

-The bullets have no effect on the ghostly Specimen 4, but Excalibur's divine properties causes the sword slash to work, injuring her and causing her to phase through the wall of a nearby building-

-Evidently, she's planning on ambushing them from another direction-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Glad to hear it! When did Medea want to you to go talk to him, though?"
___

Linebeck: "Good riddance..."

-King Knight totally won't even be gone for long, will he?- :V
___

(Rin's plans usually work, right? She might be a little...greedy, when it comes to gem and jewelry and stuff, but she's smarter than that.)
___

-Right away or not quite yet?-
___

Also, the dog is adorable~! :grin:
Lily: "She only said that soon..."
---
-In fact he slams the door open a few minutes later- :V
---
-Yeah, she just needs a bit of luck-
---
-Right away in fact-
---
Kiara: "That's also so right~!" -feeling like a bucko again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, for a human, Lindy is quite the smart lady-
-Anbd would Lilith?-
Ingrid: -looking around- This place is so vast, which truly enhances the loneliness of it all...

-And so, Abby joins hug!-
---
-HE SUCCEEDS AND IT LEAVES HER OPEN-
---
Sayori: "Oh, there's so much to learn about everything here~!"
---
-Euryale is poutier-
---
Draco: "Give me already!!"
Yang: "Awwwwww~"
---
-HE DOES A LOT MORE SLASHES THEN-
---
-THERE ABSOLUTELY ARE-
---
Sothis: -even more smug-
---
Shez: "Did anyone hear anything?" :p

Dedede: "Is this really gonna work?"

___

-It even bends the steel chair in the shape of Amethyst's head. It still hurt, though-

Amethyst: "Oh, it's on now!" -Grabs a steel chair herself and is about to throw it-
___

-The Curator then offers to let Anne eat some of his canned meat before she's turned into a wax figure, overly enthusiastically declaring that it's "edible", but then the wax machine malfunctions, much to the Curator's frustration who complains "That's what I get for going with a cheap machine..." and going to try and fix it. With the Curator distracted and Anne still not fully covered with wax, this buys Hop Pop some time to think up a plan, He tries to tell Sprig that he'll enter the room first with a distraction, then Sprig to ambush the Curator from behind, but the Curator kicks the machine and gets it working again before can enact the plan-

-Running out of time, Sprig declares there's no time and tells Hop Pop to follow him as he runs in screaming at the Curator. The Curator, hearing Sprig before seeing him, just asks "What are you, a cop?! I ain't going back to frog prison!" while grabbing a smaller, eel-like creature with strong thorns on it's side frozen in wax as a melee weapon. This causes a nervous Sprig to stop in his tracks, and upon realizing that he and Hopediah are just two of the guests from earlier, sinisterly declares "Just a couple of common frogs. Ooh. I can stick 'em in the same mold. Call 'em the Two-headed Frog of Froglantis!" He then laughs before swinging the thorned-wax eel at them with enough force to damage the floorboards, Hopediah and Sprig narrowly dodging the attack from different directions while the Curator laughs and declares "It's GENIUS!"-
-probably...?-
---
Nora: "HELL YEAH, GIRL!"
---
Weiss: "It's messed up..."

-Maybe, maybe- :p -Hmmm, this 'Shirou' person might work well with Lyn or Lucina... Wait, there's an alternate older version of him? They could work with that...-
Kimberly: "True, we might need someone else..."
Kaito: "Well hello there" :p -already has a Ranger-like costume-
Kimberly: "....Where did you get that?"
Kaito: "I've encountered a number of Super Sentai, figures I had to one day disguise as one" :p -fittingly as a Blue Sentry-
---
Jeanne: "Then maybe we can overlap our ideas with that..."

Lindy: "Please, you can call me Lindy" :)
---
Yuri: "Hmmm... Maybe I could do something about computers? I mean... Sayori told us she's learning to hack... Or perform administistrative tasks..."

Sayori: "Oh, maybe we should some daaaaay~" -Dipper can already imagine they'd be a handle for Soos to think about-
---
Jeanne: "Such... Well, not greenery like in Earth, but still wonderful-looking nature" :)

Medea: Thankfully we haven't encountered any problems, even my biggest fears turned into a nice evening!
---
Abby: "The possibilities are endless after all~!"

Arthur: "No doubt!" -was ready to slash with Excalibur-
___

And pretty please make haste, we need to free them of their magic contracts quick before Rita summons them!

___

Mabel: "Well, you guys are a from a video game, right? You might just be able to become computer technicians and hackers!"

Dipper: "That'd be cool! Just...keep in mind you might not wanna mention that you guys are from a video game at first. I don't mean any offense by saying this, it's actually a heads-up. A few other way less friendly video game characters came to life there once. It...wasn't pretty." (I can't imagine Soos wrapping his head around this one...)
___

-Not even meeting Eclipsa turned out to be a problem! Seems they can move on to exploring the town and surrounding area with no issues-
___

Tetra; "There's far more worlds and planets out there thanI ever realized until recently."

-The bullets have no effect on the ghostly Specimen 4, but Excalibur's divine properties causes the sword slash to work, injuring her and causing her to phase through the wall of a nearby building-

Alear: A traveler from the future.... that would be interesting...

-showcasing both her skills as a thief and her incredible Semblance, Neo managed to swipe some of them without even him noticing-

"Pink Ranger": "You mean these?" :smirk:

-she would throw them back at him shortly after; she just wanted to flex :V-
---
Azura: "We'll do our best."
---
-Natsuki will choose to be part of the kitchen staff... what a mistake THAT would be :V-
---
Kamui: "I'd really enjoy traveling to more places sometimes." :)

-heck yeah!-
---
Kanna: "We're like grains of sand, but in spite of that we can all leave a big mark if we do our best." :)

Ruby: He's so cool! XD

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "She only said that soon..."
---
-In fact he slams the door open a few minutes later- :V
---
-Yeah, she just needs a bit of luck-
---
-Right away in fact-
---
Kiara: "That's also so right~!" -feeling like a bucko again-
Marco: "I guess that's fair, at least she's not asking you to go talk to him immediately and out of the blue..."

___

Linebeck: "You've got be joking..."
___

(Her luck's apparently still way better than most of the Lancers, at least.) :ohwell:
___

-Which of the Cassettes will Soundwave send out next?-
___

-Bringing back good memories from when she was a bucko?-

-probably...?-
---
Nora: "HELL YEAH, GIRL!"
---
Weiss: "It's messed up..."
-The others watch with anticipation...or curiosity in Meta Knight's case. And doubt in Dedede's case-
___

-Amethyst throws it at Yang's head!-
___

(Come on, you two can still defeat him! You've got to save Anne!)

-Polly is then shown still staring at the wax figure from earlier with anger, while the Curator chases a screaming Hopediah and Sprig in the background with the wax weapon. A few seconds later, the "wax figure" looks down at her again, and Polly shouts "I KNEW IT! Enjoy being mush, you wax demon!" before putting her torch near the "wax figure". Instead of melting it, however, it instead frees the creature sealed within the wax, fully confirming the Curator's claims that everything in the museum is real, including the creatures he captured and froze in waxs-

Amphibia3.jpg

-The creature roars and screeches upon being freed from the wax. Polly just stares at the cryptid in blank terror before quietly stating "This is worse..."-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others watch with anticipation...or curiosity in Meta Knight's case. And doubt in Dedede's case-
___

-Amethyst throws it at Yang's head!-
___

(Come on, you two can still defeat him! You've got to save Anne!)

-Polly is then shown still staring at the wax figure from earlier with anger, while the Curator chases a screaming Hopediah and Sprig in the background with the wax weapon. A few seconds later, the "wax figure" looks down at her again, and Polly shouts "I KNEW IT! Enjoy being mush, you wax demon!" before putting her torch near the "wax figure". Instead of melting it, however, it instead frees the creature sealed within the wax, fully confirming the Curator's claims that everything in the museum is real, including the creatures he captured and froze in waxs-
-it will fail in hilarious ways-
---
-she dodged it-
---
Weiss: "Oh no!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yikes, that explains his backstory...
Yeah, though there's some vagueness, I think it's generally well understood.
Ingrid: -looking around- This place is so vast, which truly enhances the loneliness of it all...
-Indeed, it's such a shame it gets mostly unoccupied, and the loneliness of its sole resident-
___

___

___

___

-showcasing both her skills as a thief and her incredible Semblance, Neo managed to swipe some of them without even him noticing-

---
---
-Natsuki will choose to be part of the kitchen staff... what a mistake THAT would be :V-
---

-heck yeah!-
---
Kanna: "We're like grains of sand, but in spite of that we can all leave a big mark if we do our best." :)

-Indeed, it'd be interesting to consult about that later. But yeah, probably that'd work with each...-

Kaito: "...Fine, credit when it's due..." -seems he doesn't likes it when it happens to him, oh the irony-
Kimberly: "...Good one" :p
---
Luvia: "We won't hesitate, besides, Medea is one of our best magi, so there's little doubt on her capacities! Ohohoho~"

Lindy: "You're welcome already" :)
---
Yuri: "...Maybe, maybe. I'll see what can I do!" -indeed Natsuki will- :V

Natsuki: "...Okay, if you say so. Guess a few of you still haven't seen everything, or as you said, haven't had the best experience with other things"
---
Jeanne: "I wonder if there's a world where most plants would be blue..."

-So to that, they would go do now!-
---
Arisa: "Yeah, I prefer to just keep on living. We're all still little after all"
Tiki: "That's a cute way to put it" :p

Arthur: "Keep your eyes open, I'm she's still out here..."
Yang: "Awwwwww~"
---
-HE DOES A LOT MORE SLASHES THEN-
---
-THERE ABSOLUTELY ARE-
---
Sothis: -even more smug-
---
Shez: "Did anyone hear anything?" :p
-What a wonderful friendship, huh?-
---
-AND SHE'S STRUCK BY EACH-
---
Sayori: "Oh, what are your favorite foods?"
Natsuki: "Hmmm, let me guess, something spicy with you?" -at Veyle-
---
-MAKES EURYALE POUTIER-
---
Guifei: "It was like a tiny voice..."
Arcueid: "I didn't hear a thing" :p
Draco: How dare they?!
Marco: "I guess that's fair, at least she's not asking you to go talk to him immediately and out of the blue..."

___

Linebeck: "You've got be joking..."
___

(Her luck's apparently still way better than most of the Lancers, at least.) :ohwell:
___

-Which of the Cassettes will Soundwave send out next?-
___

-Bringing back good memories from when she was a bucko?-
Lily: "Yeah, it's I came to you to ask..."
---
-And he's now wearing the Resplendent Cape-
1700257389622.png

---
-That is... Certainly undeniable-
---
-I'll leave it to when the cassette arrives at Beach City-
-...Which we can do now anyway LOL-
---
-You bet that she does-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, it's such a shame it gets mostly unoccupied, and the loneliness of its sole resident-
-Is she suggesting moving some of Chaldea's members there for the time being?-

Yeah, though there's some vagueness, I think it's generally well understood.

Lily: "Yeah, it's I came to you to ask..."
---
-And he's now wearing the Resplendent Cape-
View attachment 380762
---
-That is... Certainly undeniable-
---
-I'll leave it to when the cassette arrives at Beach City-
-...Which we can do now anyway LOL-
---
-You bet that she does-
It establishes enough of his background and why he's a thief.

Marco: "Being pretty much the only person here who's actually friends with him right now, I totally get that. Speaking of, is there anything else you want to know before you do go talk to Tom?"
___

Linebeck: "I don't see any difference."
___

-Jenny even puts a reassuring hand on Rin's shoulder-

It's alright, Rin, your plans usually work out. :grin:

___

-I don't have any other ideas for Beach City right now besides that, so yeah- :p

-Which Cassette is it?-
___

Ah, the original score of this film was always teller. Or seaworthy, you could say. :p

-it will fail in hilarious ways-
---
-she dodged it-
---
Weiss: "Oh no!"
-Like a bird in the sky! He believes he can fly!-
___

-With that failed, Amethyst tries to kick her in the knee!-
___

(Now some of the creatures are free?! How are they going to get out of this one?!)

-The Curator then seemingly corners Hop Pop and Sprig, and ominously stands over them with the wax thorned eel declaring "Looks like the end of the line for you two!" before hearing crytpid and, surprised and confused, looks towards it to discover it's been freed. The cryptid is shown stepping off of it's pedestal and initally targeting Polly...until it notices the Curator and recognizes him, remebering him as the person who froze it in wax-

-The cryptid then outright glares at the Curator seconds later, growling quietly in Tranquil Fury-

---
---
---

-heck yeah!-
---

-Indeed, it'd be interesting to consult about that later. But yeah, probably that'd work with each...-

Kaito: "...Fine, credit when it's due..." -seems he doesn't likes it when it happens to him, oh the irony-
---
Luvia: "We won't hesitate, besides, Medea is one of our best magi, so there's little doubt on her capacities! Ohohoho~"

---

Natsuki: "...Okay, if you say so. Guess a few of you still haven't seen everything, or as you said, haven't had the best experience with other things"
---

---
Arisa: "Yeah, I prefer to just keep on living. We're all still little after all"

Any thoughts so far, Alear?
___

That's A Good Laugh. It Has Earned The Official Queen Seal Of Approval. In Fact I Think I'll Even Laugh Along. Ohohohohohohoho~!

I have the same laugh! Hohoho!

Neolle: (She's surprisingly not super formal or strict for a military admiral...)
___

-Yeah, it speaks volumes that despite the fact that Natsuki hasn't been here for more than a few days, a lot of people have even been warning her not to join the kitchen staff already- :V

Mabel: "That's the spirit!" Puts a sticker of a laptop on Yuri's shirt-

Dipper: "That, and while Gravity Falls is home to a lot of weird, it's also home to a lot of danger...

which you probably already know because you heard about the whole Bill Cipher incident. Right. I almost forgot that part." :ohwell:
___

Moon: "There most likely is. If anyone could tell you, it's likely Star. She herself used to go on many interdimensional travels along with her friends."

-They totally won't run into the group with Jeanne along the way- :V
___

Tetra: "Kids or not, everyone's still got work to do. Even if it's just simple chores. My crew and I are all still searching for new land beyond the Great Sea."

Be careful! For whatever, Specimen 4 has a taste for human flesh!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It establishes enough of his background and why he's a thief.

Marco: "Being pretty much the only person here who's actually friends with him right now, I totally get that. Speaking of, is there anything else you want to know before you do go talk to Tom?"
___

Linebeck: "I don't see any difference."
___

-Jenny even puts a reassuring hand on Rin's shoulder-

It's alright, Rin, your plans usually work out. :grin:

___

-I don't have any other ideas for Beach City right now besides that, so yeah- :p

-Which Cassette is it?-
___

Ah, the original score of this film was always teller. Or seaworthy, you could say. :p
Yep, which is good since Decade is a..... Very vague season.
I had to make up a little bit there since there's no explanation of where the Rider Cards and the K-Touch came from, they just exist but can insinuate because of what happens in the show.

Lily: "...................Uuuuuhhhh...Like what is in your mind?"
---
King Knight: "These are my most expensive set of armory, truly a sign of my glory!" -it does shine a lot... And that's it-
---
Rin: "Thank you!"
---
-It'd end being Flip Sides because I missed her-
Flip Sides: "'Sup, Sunny Boy~" :p
Sundor: "Oh great, you..."
Flip Sides: "Missed me, huh~?"
Sundor: "More like I'm worried you'll compromise anything with how you're a punk-obssessed nerd"
Flip Sides: "Hey, I'm not too loud... When I want" :p
-It's not like those two have a canon relationship between one another, again, I am able to just make up stuff by picking pieces of wahetevr continuities and such and make my own LOL-
---
Aya: "...Sans had to get it from somewhere"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-that is exactly what she's suggesting, yes-

-it might even be a permanent one if they like it enough-

-What a wonderful friendship, huh?-
---
-AND SHE'S STRUCK BY EACH-
---
Sayori: "Oh, what are your favorite foods?"
Natsuki: "Hmmm, let me guess, something spicy with you?" -at Veyle-
---
-MAKES EURYALE POUTIER-
---
Guifei: "It was like a tiny voice..."
Arcueid: "I didn't hear a thing" :p
Draco: How dare they?!
Yang: "You three look inseperable."
---
-THEN A FINAL SLASH-
---
Veyle: "Whoa... you're the first one who didn't immediately assume sweets... You're quite good at this." :b:
---
-and Stheno?-
---
Shez: "I didn't hear any magic words either." :p

-Like a bird in the sky! He believes he can fly!-
___

-With that failed, Amethyst tries to kick her in the knee!-
___

(Now some of the creatures are free?! How are they going to get out of this one?!)

-The Curator then seemingly corners Hop Pop and Sprig, and ominously stands over them with the wax thorned eel declaring "Looks like the end of the line for you two!" before hearing crytpid and, surprised and confused, looks towards it to discover it's been freed. The cryptid is shown stepping off of it's pedestal and initally targeting Polly...until it notices the Curator and recognizes him, remebering him as the person who froze it in wax-

-The cryptid then outright glares at the Curator seconds later, growling quietly in Tranquil Fury-
-but he won't touch the sky :V-
---
-while Yang tried a gut punch-
---
Weiss: "That's how..."

---

---

---

---

___

That's A Good Laugh. It Has Earned The Official Queen Seal Of Approval. In Fact I Think I'll Even Laugh Along. Ohohohohohohoho~!

Neolle: (She's surprisingly not super formal or strict for a military admiral...)
___

-Yeah, it speaks volumes that despite the fact that Natsuki hasn't been here for more than a few days, a lot of people have even been warning her not to join the kitchen staff already- :V

Dipper: "That, and while Gravity Falls is home to a lot of weird, it's also home to a lot of danger...

which you probably already know because you heard about the whole Bill Cipher incident. Right. I almost forgot that part." :ohwell:
___

Moon: "There most likely is. If anyone could tell you, it's likely Star. She herself used to go on many interdimensional travels along with her friends."

___

Tetra: "Kids or not, everyone's still got work to do. Even if it's just simple chores. My crew and I are all still searching for new land beyond the Great Sea."

Alear: "I have ideas already." :)

"Pink Ranger": -snickering-
---
Azura: "I was moreso thinking of Rule Breaker rather than her abilities as a mage."
---
-I wonder who I should bring to either of these conversations-
---
Kamui: "Oh, she must know great places."

-definitely not :V
---
Kanna: "I hope the best for you." :)

Ruby: "But I'm human!" :lol:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Mayhaps they could, hmmmm...-
___

___

___

___

---
Azura: "I was moreso thinking of Rule Breaker rather than her abilities as a mage."
---
---

---

Jeanne: "Please, do tell us" :)
-Soren could also easily go with someone like Medea... Or Celica with Sieg-
---
Luvia: "What a splendid way to show your confidence, ohohohoho~!"
Martha: "I'm sure she meant that it's in case anything happens. Which let's hope by the Lord that it doesn't"

-Even being casual to her son during work hours-
---
-What a thing, huh?- :V -Also true, hmmm...-
Yuri: "Oh, what's this?"

Natsuki: "Not surprised from what I heard, yeeeeaaaah..."
Sayori: "But it must have given you smarts!"
---
Jeanne: "Little Kanna is great freidns with her, right?"

-After all, why would they?- :V
---
Suzuka: "Hm, what are you planning to do with that, if I may ask?"

Rin: "...Are we Servants safe?" 😅
Yang: "You three look inseperable."
---
-THEN A FINAL SLASH-
---
Veyle: "Whoa... you're the first one who didn't immediately assume sweets... You're quite good at this." :b:
---
-and Stheno?-
---
Shez: "I didn't hear any magic words either." :p
Abby: "Do we~?"
---
-SENDING HER FLYING-
---
Natsuki: "I kinda am" :p
Sayori: -Giggles- "She did the same when we met~"
Yuri: "Got mine wrong though" :p
Natsuki: "But I've gotten better"
---
-She actually giggled at seeing her little sister like this-
---
Draco: "........................P-Please...."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yep, which is good since Decade is a..... Very vague season.
I had to make up a little bit there since there's no explanation of where the Rider Cards and the K-Touch came from, they just exist but can insinuate because of what happens in the show.

Lily: "...................Uuuuuhhhh...Like what is in your mind?"
---
King Knight: "These are my most expensive set of armory, truly a sign of my glory!" -it does shine a lot... And that's it-
---
Rin: "Thank you!"
---
-It'd end being Flip Sides because I missed her-
Flip Sides: "'Sup, Sunny Boy~" :p
Sundor: "Oh great, you..."
Flip Sides: "Missed me, huh~?"
Sundor: "More like I'm worried you'll compromise anything with how you're a punk-obssessed nerd"
Flip Sides: "Hey, I'm not too loud... When I want" :p
-It's not like those two have a canon relationship between one another, again, I am able to just make up stuff by picking pieces of wahetevr continuities and such and make my own LOL-
---
Aya: "...Sans had to get it from somewhere"
At least there's some info and to work with. Plus, headcanons.

Marco: "Huh?"
___

Linebeck: "...By how? Blinding everybody who looks at it?" -Squinting and shielding his eyes to reduce the glare-
___

But rethinking other plans and thinking up new strategies never hurts, either.
___

-Peridot and a number of other characters would laugh if they were there- :p

-That leaves a lot of writing potential unrealized, so that's what headcanons and ideas are for. It seems like they'd have an entertaining dynamic- :p
___

I dare say he took even more of a liking to the style of comedy than even I did back in the day. :p

-but he won't touch the sky :V-
---
-while Yang tried a gut punch-
---
Weiss: "That's how..."
-That was more of a Toy Story reference, but fair enough- :V

___

-Both of their attacks land simultaneously-
___

-The Curator, for his part, isn't scared at first and is instead upset about his one of his trapped creatures being freed from their wax prison, even yelling "No! My beautiful creations!" This gives Hop Pop a second wind and an idea, who shoves the startled Curator aside while he and Sprig rush to the wax figure gallery section of the Curiosity Hut, telling Sprig and Polly to quickly melt the rest of them-

(They're going to free the rest of them?) -Gasp- (That's brilliant!) :b:

-They end up freeing a variety of creatures, including a large draconci eel or snake that hisses, the mantis in a sports uniform that actually does prove to be capable of playing Bugball as it bounces the Bugball up and down like a Basketball as it walks away, and even a bunch of frog-like gnomes called "Fromes", all of which say things like "Whoo-hoo!" and "Yipee!" as they're freed, except for one that just grunts "Shmebulock!"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-They'll just have to see it first...And considering that the castle is in a void, presumably hopefully moving it to Basel as well- :V

---
---
---

---

---
Martha: "I'm sure she meant that it's in case anything happens. Which let's hope by the Lord that it doesn't"

---

---

---

-My characters wait to hear what Alear has to say-
___

-Good thing Rin's not here to have to listen to all the Noblewoman's Laughs- :V

How soon can your friends get here?

-Not to mention her adopted daughter as well, since IIRc Noelle saw and heard their conversation when they called to check up on the trio and the others in the Dark World-
___

Mabel: "A sticker! For joy and support! I hand these out all the time!" -Shows a collection of a variety of different positive and happy stickers in a box-

Dipper: "I certainly learned a lot from my stay there, and the whole journey itself...Honestly, I'm not sure how I'd have matured if it weren't for our parents sending us there for the summer."
___

Moon: "She knows quite a few. And yes, I believe she is. She's mentioned that Kanna is one of her best friends, along with Lily, Zelda, Ahim, Pony Head, Marco...Huh, most of them are princesses or former princesses s well..."

-Certainly not from visiting one of the parks in town- :V
___

Tetra: "Long story short, found a new and more prosperous land for more sustainable towns. As it stands, people and animals alike only have so much space across the various islands. The ocean barely even has any fish or crustaceans to catch..."

If you were fully human at any point, I wouldn't bet on it... :lol:

-Meanwhile, Atalanta and Blake would spot some random deer standing in front of the yards of a few nearby houses-

-Being a hunter with years of experience and practically an animal expert, Atalanta would immediately notice that, besides being rather out of a place in a city, something is distinctly...off about these deer. Most notably, their eyes are on the front of their heads and face forward, unlike most deer which have eyes on the opposite sides of their heads-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "Do we~?"
---
-SENDING HER FLYING-
---
Natsuki: "I kinda am" :p
Sayori: -Giggles- "She did the same when we met~"
Yuri: "Got mine wrong though" :p
Natsuki: "But I've gotten better"
---
-She actually giggled at seeing her little sister like this-
---
Draco: "........................P-Please...."
Yang: "Absolutely! It's so adorable!"

-Kanna giggling-
---
Qrow: "Heh. Nice try."
---
Veyle: "But yes, I adore spicy food!" :grin:
---
-her thoughts?-
---
Shez: "There we go! Of course you'll have some." :)

-That was more of a Toy Story reference, but fair enough- :V

___

-Both of their attacks land simultaneously-
___

-The Curator, for his part, isn't scared at first and is instead upset about his one of his trapped creatures being freed from their wax prison, even yelling "No! My beautiful creations!" This gives Hop Pop a second wind and an idea, who shoves the startled Curator aside while he and Sprig rush to the wax figure gallery section of the Curiosity Hut, telling Sprig and Polly to quickly melt the rest of them-

(They're going to free the rest of them?) -Gasp- (That's brilliant!) :b:

-They end up freeing a variety of creatures, including a large draconci eel or snake that hisses, the mantis in a sports uniform that actually does prove to be capable of playing Bugball as it bounces the Bugball up and down like a Basketball as it walks away, and even a bunch of frog-like gnomes called "Fromes", all of which say things like "Whoo-hoo!" and "Yipee!" as they're freed, except for one that just grunts "Shmebulock!"-
-fair enough indeed :V-

-he'll fall with style :V-
---
-which sent them both away-
---
-OH MY GOD THE GNOMES :laugh: -

Weiss: "I know, right?" :b:

-They'll just have to see it first...And considering that the castle is in a void, presumably hopefully moving it to Basel as well- :V
-nah, it'll stay where it is; Lilith has a way to always move others in and out of it so it doesn't NEED to move-

Lilith: "Oh, I get it now!" :b:

Ingrid: "Indeed. If you like the idea, all you need to do is follow me."

---

---

---

---

___

-Not to mention her adopted daughter as well, since IIRc Noelle saw and heard their conversation when they called to check up on the trio and the others in the Dark World-
___

Mabel: "A sticker! For joy and support! I hand these out all the time!" -Shows a collection of a variety of different positive and happy stickers in a box-

Dipper: "I certainly learned a lot from my stay there, and the whole journey itself...Honestly, I'm not sure how I'd have matured if it weren't for our parents sending us there for the summer."
___

Moon: "She knows quite a few. And yes, I believe she is. She's mentioned that Kanna is one of her best friends, along with Lily, Zelda, Ahim, Pony Head, Marco...Huh, most of them are princesses or former princesses s well..."

___

Tetra: "Long story short, found a new and more prosperous land for more sustainable towns. As it stands, people and animals alike only have so much space across the various islands. The ocean barely even has any fish or crustaceans to catch..."

-Meanwhile, Atalanta and Blake would spot some random deer standing in front of the yards of a few nearby houses-

-Being a hunter with years of experience and practically an animal expert, Atalanta would immediately notice that, besides being rather out of a place in a city, something is distinctly...off about these deer. Most notably, their eyes are on the front of their heads and face forward, unlike most deer which have eyes on the opposite sides of their heads-
-she thought so to for Soren... then she read Andersen's entry-

Alear: "......I'm not sure if this one is the best or worst pairing for the Emblem of Acumen."
---
Azura: "We're currently planning things, so we can't truly say..." :urg:
---
-did they meet the Remnant people? OH WAIT I'M DUMB, BLAKE AND YURI COULD BE PALS-
---
Kamui: "Or at least of noble blood... though knowing what I know of her, this was likely a coincidence. She doesn't seem the kind to care more about title than the one holding said title."

-no way :V-
---
Kanna: "That sounds ambitious..."

-Rin worried?-

Blake: "....This isn't a deer, isn't it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fair enough indeed :V-

-he'll fall with style :V-
---
-which sent them both away-
---
-OH MY GOD THE GNOMES :laugh: -

Weiss: "I know, right?" :b:
-Which to be fair, is still pretty cool if used to glide- :V

___

-Amethyst is quick to get back up, but Yang likely is as well-
___

-Yeah, they went all out with the references this episode. Pretty much the only things missing are frog Dipper and Mabel- :p

-By the time the Plantars are done freeing the cryptids, bugs and animals that the Curator trapped, every last creature in his wax museum has been freed, barring the smaller creatures like the eel he's using as a melee weapon, and this is what the Curator finds himself confronted with-

Amphibia3.jpg

-And this scene is still omitting the Bugball-playing mantis (there's an open space next the giant eel/snake and it shows up in the next shot, so my guess is they just forgot to draw and animate it in this scene)-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which to be fair, is still pretty cool if used to glide- :V

___

-Amethyst is quick to get back up, but Yang likely is as well-
___

-Yeah, they went all out with the references this episode. Pretty much the only things missing are frog Dipper and Mabel- :p

-By the time the Plantars are done freeing the cryptids, bugs and animals that the Curator trapped, every last creature in his wax museum has been freed, barring the smaller creatures like the eel he's using as a melee weapon, and this is what the Curator finds himself confronted with-

View attachment 380784

-And this scene is still omitting the Bugball-playing mantis (there's an open space next the giant eel/snake and it shows up in the next shot, so my guess is they just forgot to draw and animate it in this scene)-
-that is indeed true- :p
---
-she sure is!-
---
Weiss: "Whoa......"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that is indeed true- :p
---
-she sure is!-
---
Weiss: "Whoa......"
-But will he be able to use that the method to glide on the first try?!-
___

-Amethyst charges at her, but Steven uses the ropes of the ring to sling himself at Yang, trying to hit her with a shoulder bash!-
___

-The Curator, now terrified, points the wax eel at the angry creatures before dropping it and trying to run away, yelling "Stay back, you filthy animals! You'll never catch me!"-

-The Curator tries to jump away, but doesn't even complete the jump before the Bugball Mantis, Two-Headed Love Dove, and several of the Fromes grab onto his legs and start dragging him away. The Curator, in the exact same tone as the last sentence he spoke, just shouts "You definitely caught me!" while holding onto the ground trying to avoid being dragged away-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-nah, it'll stay where it is; Lilith has a way to always move others in and out of it so it doesn't NEED to move-

-So, it's time to follow Ingrid!-
At least there's some info and to work with. Plus, headcanons.

Marco: "Huh?"
___

Linebeck: "...By how? Blinding everybody who looks at it?" -Squinting and shielding his eyes to reduce the glare-
___

But rethinking other plans and thinking up new strategies never hurts, either.
___

-Peridot and a number of other characters would laugh if they were there- :p

-That leaves a lot of writing potential unrealized, so that's what headcanons and ideas are for. It seems like they'd have an entertaining dynamic- :p
___

I dare say he took even more of a liking to the style of comedy than even I did back in the day. :p
Lily: "N-Nothing! I'm verry sorry!"
---
King Knight: "You simply don't understand my vision yet"
---
Rin: "Well, often that's the case"
---
Sundor: -Sigh- "Guess I'm stuck with you now..."
Flip Sides: "Sweeeeet" :p
-Nice- :p
---
Aya: "Back in the day, huh? I'm a bit curious"
Yang: "Absolutely! It's so adorable!"

-Kanna giggling-
---
Qrow: "Heh. Nice try."
---
Veyle: "But yes, I adore spicy food!" :grin:
---
-her thoughts?-
---
Shez: "There we go! Of course you'll have some." :)
Abby: "I really love Kanna~!"
Illya: "Ah"
Abby: "...I like you too" :p
Illya: "....Just like?"
---
Morrigan: "...Wait! I'm not done yet!"
Lilith: "Nah, you lost" :p
---
Natsuki: "Not my thing, but hey, whatever floats your boat!"
Sayori: "I like almost anything~!"
---
Stheno: "My, I can see what they meant~"
Euryale: "Huh?"
---
Draco: -Sigh of relief-
___

___

___

___

Alear: "......I'm not sure if this one is the best or worst pairing for the Emblem of Acumen."
---
---
-did they meet the Remnant people? OH WAIT I'M DUMB, BLAKE AND YURI COULD BE PALS-
---
Kamui: "Or at least of noble blood... though knowing what I know of her, this was likely a coincidence. She doesn't seem the kind to care more about title than the one holding said title."

---

-Rin worried?-

Jeanne: "...Is that the man who was sarcastic and bitter?"
---
Martha: "We can just say as soon as we can..."

-Ah, true with that, treating Fate like she's always been her kid-
---
-Oh right, that's an obvious one LOL-
Yuri: "Oh. Thank you! I know we just met, but I hope we keep getting along" :)

Sayori: "All worth it then~"
---
Jeanne: "It's just people she found some commonality with, I'm sure" -just like how Medea having been a princess doesn't means anything for her frienship with Moon-

-Absolutely not- :V
---
Suzuka: "An ocean with no fish to catch?"
Arisa: "Woah, I wish you both good luck for that"

Atalanta: "It's really not, and not just because it's in the city"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But will he be able to use that the method to glide on the first try?!-
___

-Amethyst charges at her, but Steven uses the ropes of the ring to sling himself at Yang, trying to hit her with a shoulder bash!-
___

-The Curator, now terrified, points the wax eel at the angry creatures before dropping it and trying to run away, yelling "Stay back, you filthy animals! You'll never catch me!"-

-The Curator tries to jump away, but doesn't even complete the jump before the Bugball Mantis, Two-Headed Love Dove, and several of the Fromes grab onto his legs and start dragging him away. The Curator, in the exact same tone as the last sentence he spoke, just shouts "You definitely caught me!" while holding onto the ground trying to avoid being dragged away-
-nope lmao-
---
-Nora stops Amethyst by tackling her, but can't stop Steven-
---
Weiss: "This... sure was something..."

Abby: "I really love Kanna~!"
Illya: "Ah"
Abby: "...I like you too" :p
Illya: "....Just like?"
---
Morrigan: "...Wait! I'm not done yet!"
Lilith: "Nah, you lost" :p
---
Natsuki: "Not my thing, but hey, whatever floats your boat!"
Sayori: "I like almost anything~!"
---
Stheno: "My, I can see what they meant~"
Euryale: "Huh?"
---
Draco: -Sigh of relief-
Kanna: "I think both of you are wonderful and I don't think I could imagine life without either of you anymore." :)
---
Qrow: "If you want to keep being pummeled..." :smirk:

We totally should've bet money on it, Lilith. :p
---
Veyle: "But why did you guess what I like?"
---
Sothis: -snickering- "You have quite the cute sister, Stheno." :p
---
-SHE WILL HAVE LOTS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Then I guess it just depends on whether or not everyone's fine with living in a castle within a void- :V

Lily: "N-Nothing! I'm verry sorry!"
---
King Knight: "You simply don't understand my vision yet"
---
Rin: "Well, often that's the case"
---
Sundor: -Sigh- "Guess I'm stuck with you now..."
Flip Sides: "Sweeeeet" :p
-Nice- :p
---
Aya: "Back in the day, huh? I'm a bit curious"
Marco: "Wait, what's wrong? I-I just didn't understand what your question was."
___

Linebeck: "I probably never will."
___

Partly because it's sometimes just necessary. :p
___

-Well, at least now they have two pairs of eyes to observe Breakdown, the Crystal Gems and the denizense of Beach City...-
___

Wordplay was a routine form of humor and standup comedy back then. When done well, it tended to cause entire audiences to laugh. :p

---
---
---

---

-Rin worried?-

---

---

---
Jeanne: "It's just people she found some commonality with, I'm sure" -just like how Medea having been a princess doesn't means anything for her frienship with Moon-

---

...If he is, then yeah, he's probably the best match for that one.
___

Okie-dokie! Just please finish plans soonish if you all can!

-That just goes to show that Lindy is a true mother in that case-
___

-They're both into similar books and probably the biggest literature fans of their respective groups, after all- :p

Mabel: "I can already tell we will!" :grin:

Dipper: "Yeah...it really was." :) -Still has a lot of fond memories of the town and their adventure there, plus he and Mabel keep in touch with the friends they made there regularly-
___

Moon: "True, the circumstances of their backgrounds are merely coincidental. After all, Star's also made good friends with the younger Pines twins and and several of her classmates besides Marco. I myself didn't know much about Medea's own upbringing as a princess before becoming friends with her."

-And a few minutes later, that's exactly what happens :V
___

TLink: "It's a long story..."

Tetra: "Thanks. It'll be worth the effort to give the people of the seas a safer and better home and future, as well as to find a better future for each of ourselves as well, honestly..."

-Tempted to have Medli here too, but it's so late now that I'd have to say she was with the group the whole time and that she introduced herself beforehand- :V

-The deer stare at Atalanta and Blake for a few seconds, before opening their mouths to reveal rows of razor sharp teeth and running directly at them, evidently trying to bite out chunks of their flesh, not unlike Specimen 4 herself-

-...Who shows up a few seconds later trying to swipe her claws at Arthur-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nope lmao-
---
-Nora stops Amethyst by tackling her, but can't stop Steven-
---
Weiss: "This... sure was something..."
-Pit crashes into something comical?-
___

-Does the shoulder bash launch Yang aside or does she manage to stay standing?-
___

-As each of the creatures and cryptids walk into a room shrouded in shadow, the last two try to drag the Curator into it, who grabs onto the door hinges trying to save himself, desperate to save himself, even tries to offer to pay them, cheaply at that, offering "Wait, wait! Hear me out! I'll cut you all in on the profits. 10%. Okay, 11%. 11.5%! ...I'm not coming to 12, so you might as well just-" only to be dragged all the way into the room by the vengful, amphibian-eating monsters, the largest one closing the door as it enters. Less than a second later, a pool of what looks like blood trails out under the door-

(EEP!) :crazy:

-...Then the currently still alive Curator casually states "Calm down everyone, it's just wax." from behind the door-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

___

___

-They're both into similar books and probably the biggest literature fans of their respective groups, after all- :p

Dipper: "Yeah...it really was." :) -Still has a lot of fond memories of the town and their adventure there, plus he and Mabel keep in touch with the friends they made there regularly-
___

Moon: "True, the circumstances of their backgrounds are merely coincidental. After all, Star's also made good friends with the younger Pines twins and and several of her classmates besides Marco. I myself didn't know much about Medea's own upbringing as a princess before becoming friends with her."

___

Tetra: "Thanks. It'll be worth the effort to give the people of the seas a safer and better home and future, as well as to find a better future for each of ourselves as well, honestly..."

-Tempted to have Medli here too, but it's so late now that I'd have to say she was with the group the whole time and that she introduced herself beforehand- :V

-The deer stare at Atalanta and Blake for a few seconds, before opening their mouths to reveal rows of razor sharp teeth and running directly at them, evidently trying to bite out chunks of their flesh, not unlike Specimen 4 herself-

Emblem Soren: "We'll see about that." -observes him- "Hm... could be worse, actually."
---
-TIME TO BE PLANNING-
---
-the real Blake is now nearby, also reading a book-
---
Kamui: "I'm so glad they are such good friends." :)

-and Atalanta hisses?-
---
Kanna: "No fish to eat...?" :urg:

Blake: "Yep..." -shooting Dust bullets at the deer-

Ruby: "ARTHUR!" -Silver Eyes-

-Then I guess it just depends on whether or not everyone's fine with living in a castle within a void- :V
Lilith: "...Alright, I'll follow you. You seem to have good ideas!"

-Pit crashes into something comical?-
___

-Does the shoulder bash launch Yang aside or does she manage to stay standing?-
___

-As each of the creatures and cryptids walk into a room shrouded in shadow, the last two try to drag the Curator into it, who grabs onto the door hinges trying to save himself, desperate to save himself, even tries to offer to pay them, cheaply at that, offering "Wait, wait! Hear me out! I'll cut you all in on the profits. 10%. Okay, 11%. 11.5%! ...I'm not coming to 12, so you might as well just-" only to be dragged all the way into the room by the vengful, amphibian-eating monsters, the largest one closing the door as it enters. Less than a second later, a pool of what looks like blood trails out under the door-

(EEP!) :crazy:

-...Then the currently still alive Curator casually states "Calm down everyone, it's just wax." from behind the door-
-bananas- :p
---
-both, it launched her but she landed on her feet-
---
Weiss: "Okay, that was good."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-bananas- :p
---
-both, it launched her but she landed on her feet-
---
Weiss: "Okay, that was good."
-At least he didn't slip on the peel of one- :V
___

Steven: "Nice recovery!" -Tries to throw a punch-

-He's not normally one for offensive moves unless necessary, but this isn't as a big deal for him since it's a friendly match-
___

-The Plantars then break open the cylinder Anne was trapped in, and find that she's been completely frozen in wax by now, prompting Polly to yell "She's frozen" while Hop Pop tells them "Take her to go!" knowing they can thaw her out, and flee the Curiosity Hut carrying the wax-covered Anne above them and out of the building before the amphibian-eating creatures leave-

-The next morning, the Plantars have set up camp in a forest down the road, and are using Anne's hairdryer and a campfire to melt the wax. By now, Anne's head, chest and right arm have been thawed out, but Anne is despondent over failing to secure the SKip Man. She sighs sadly remarking "I'll never get that Skip Man now..." ...Only for a Sprig to happily hold it up a few seconds later, asking her "You mean this Skip Man?"-

(He went back and got it for her? Awwwwwwwww~!) :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Thus now to the Arthra?-
Kanna: "I think both of you are wonderful and I don't think I could imagine life without either of you anymore." :)
---
Qrow: "If you want to keep being pummeled..." :smirk:

We totally should've bet money on it, Lilith. :p
---
Veyle: "But why did you guess what I like?"
---
Sothis: -snickering- "You have quite the cute sister, Stheno." :p
---
-SHE WILL HAVE LOTS-
Illya: "...Awwww~ You're always so sweet!"
---
Morrigan: "Well.... I won't!"
Lilith: "Yeah, that would have been fun" :p
---
Natsuki: "I mean, why not? Allows to get to know you a bit better"
---
Stheno: "I know that" :p
Euryale: "Stop calling me cute!"
---
-Draco drools upon seeing it-
Marco: "Wait, what's wrong? I-I just didn't understand what your question was."
___

Linebeck: "I probably never will."
___

Partly because it's sometimes just necessary. :p
___

-Well, at least now they have two pairs of eyes to observe Breakdown, the Crystal Gems and the denizense of Beach City...-
___

Wordplay was a routine form of humor and standup comedy back then. When done well, it tended to cause entire audiences to laugh. :p
Lily: "...F-Forget about it, please..."
---
King Knight: "That's what they all say"
---
Rin: "...What you mean by partly?"
---
-Indeed, that shall be useful.... Right?-
---
Aya: "Well, youve managed to do it. Sometimes" :p
___

___

___

___

Emblem Soren: "We'll see about that." -observes him- "Hm... could be worse, actually."
---
-TIME TO BE PLANNING-
---
---

-and Atalanta hisses?-
---

Martha: "I... Hope you get along..."
-Alear upon seeing Jeanne sees she's perfect for Celica?-
---
-ABOUT HOW NEO AND KAITO SHALL SNEAK MEDEA IN-

-Indeed, now feeling lucky they fell into her care?-
---
Yuri: !Alright, thank you" :) -noticed the woman with cat ears and GASPED-

Sayori: "I still would love to see it~!"
---
Jeanne: "Reminds me of how Marie was so friendly when she approached me first..."

-And Atalanta hissed-
---
-What her costume?-
Fate: "I wonder if the Bureau could help..."

-And Atalanta shot an arrow!-

-Arthur couldn't see the Specimen before she and Ruby attacked!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At least he didn't slip on the peel of one- :V
___

Steven: "Nice recovery!" -Tries to throw a punch-

-He's not normally one for offensive moves unless necessary, but this isn't as a big deal for him since it's a friendly match-
___

-The Plantars then break open the cylinder Anne was trapped in, and find that she's been completely frozen in wax by now, prompting Polly to yell "She's frozen" while Hop Pop tells them "Take her to go!" knowing they can thaw her out, and flee the Curiosity Hut carrying the wax-covered Anne above them and out of the building before the amphibian-eating creatures leave-

-The next morning, the Plantars have set up camp in a forest down the road, and are using Anne's hairdryer and a campfire to melt the wax. By now, Anne's head, chest and right arm have been thawed out, but Anne is despondent over failing to secure the SKip Man. She sighs sadly remarking "I'll never get that Skip Man now..." ...Only for a Sprig to happily hold it up a few seconds later, asking her "You mean this Skip Man?"-

(He went back and got it for her? Awwwwwwwww~!) :b:
-fair lmao-
---
Yang: "Yeah, I'm proud of that one." :p
---
Weiss: "That's so sweeeeet~"

Illya: "...Awwww~ You're always so sweet!"
---
Morrigan: "Well.... I won't!"
Lilith: "Yeah, that would have been fun" :p
---
Natsuki: "I mean, why not? Allows to get to know you a bit better"
---
Stheno: "I know that" :p
Euryale: "Stop calling me cute!"
---
-Draco drools upon seeing it-
Kanna: -grinning and blushing~-
---
Told you she'd lose though. :p
---
Veyle: "That's true, I suppose!"
---
Sothis: "Stop being cute." :p
---
Shez: "Make sure not to waste if you wanna grow big and strong." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: -grinning and blushing~-
---
Told you she'd lose though. :p
---
Veyle: "That's true, I suppose!"
---
Sothis: "Stop being cute." :p
---
Shez: "Make sure not to waste if you wanna grow big and strong." :p
-So was Abby, and so Illya got it too-
---
Lilith: "Yeah... But seeing her face get smacked is fun" :p
---
Natsuki: "So, are you friends with anyone here?"
---
Euryale: "Well I can't stop what I wasn't doing!"
Stheno: "Cute" :p
---
Draco: "Yes, sir~!" -enjoying the fajitas, unaware of what she just said-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-What Digi asked?-

Lily: "...F-Forget about it, please..."
---
King Knight: "That's what they all say"
---
Rin: "...What you mean by partly?"
---
-Indeed, that shall be useful.... Right?-
---
Aya: "Well, youve managed to do it. Sometimes" :p
Marco: "...Alright. Sorry about that..."

___

-Linebeck is now ignoring him and trying to finish his glass of rum-
___

Erm, by that, I mean mostly... :lol: It's kinda standard for any plan. Depending on the situation and foes you're dealing with, you often need to change your strategies up to defeat them and save the day.
___

-Aquamarine and Shockwave likely think so, at least-
___

Most tend to the say the same about Sans. :p

-fair lmao-
---
Yang: "Yeah, I'm proud of that one." :p
---
Weiss: "That's so sweeeeet~"
Kirby: "Pit, are you okay?!"
___

Steven: "You should be! It was a good move!" :grin:

-Does she block or dodge the punch, though?-
___

-Anne is ecstatic and even pulls Sprig into a hug with her one unthawed arm, saying "No way! Dude, you're the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh. And the Curator said he got this from Newtopia! Which means we're on the right track!"-

-Hop Pop, however, then calls her out on her reckless behavior, telling her "You know what else is on the right track? You keeping a low profile and not jumping into things without us!" Polly even angrily states "I'm tired of facing my fears, Anne!", likely due to having been in a similar situation in "A Night at the Inn" with the cannibal B&B owners-

(...As much as I understand why Anne wanted the clue to home so much...Hop Pop isn't wrong...)

---
-TIME TO BE PLANNING-
---
---

-and Atalanta hisses?-
---

---

---

---
Jeanne: "Reminds me of how Marie was so friendly when she approached me first..."

-And Atalanta hissed-
---
-What her costume?-

I think they will...-Whispering- If mostly because they're both too grouchy to get along with anyone else.

-What Digi asked again?-

___

-Will they ask for Jason's advice and planning again?-

Noelle: (I'm glad we at least didn't someone way more strict...)
___

Mabel: "Huh? Are you okay, Yuri? Androids don't need air, right?!"

Dipper: "Maybe you should visit it someday, then. It's a small town, not on any maps..But trust me, it's out there, somewhere in the woods." :)
___

Moon: "As am I. Star needed more friends her age." :) "And I've heard that Queen Antoinette is friendly to almost everyone in general..."

-Medea, Blake and Artemis wondering why?-
___

-I need to think about that as well- :V

Tetra: "They potentially could...but the world we're from doesn't know the first thing about the kind of technology around here. Were they to help, they'd either have to not use their high tech gadgets, or lay low so that other sailors or islanders don't see them."

TLink: "As for why there's no fish to catch, that's...a really long story..."

-The projectiles all kill the "deer" in one hit each with no issue-

-After slaying a few of the impostor deer, however, they suddenly start to see images of Specimen 8's face flashing in their heads-

-Arthur is clawed, either decently damaging his armor or leaving slash wounds on on him, but the Silver Eyes injured Specimen 4 even more than the sword slash did, repelling her and causing her to fly back a good distance before phasing into another house to escape it-

-When she recovered and starts hovering back, however, they'd see that she assumed a slightly different form, one showing more details of her face, including ghostly blank white eyes, and a perpetual grin surrounded by blood stains-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "...Alright. Sorry about that..."

___

-Linebeck is now ignoring him and trying to finish his glass of rum-
___

Erm, by that, I mean mostly... :lol: It's kinda standard for any plan. Depending on the situation and foes you're dealing with, you often need to change your strategies up to defeat them and save the day.
___

-Aquamarine and Shockwave likely think so, at least-
___

Most tend to the say the same about Sans. :p
Lily: "...No, don't worry"
---
-But will he be able to?- :V
---
Rin: "Ooooh, okay, then we're cool now~"
---
-Thus Flip Sides is assigned to look over Breakdown in particular-
---
Aya: "He has his moments" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What Digi asked?-
-she follows her indeed, carrying an orb-

-So was Abby, and so Illya got it too-
---
Lilith: "Yeah... But seeing her face get smacked is fun" :p
---
Natsuki: "So, are you friends with anyone here?"
---
Euryale: "Well I can't stop what I wasn't doing!"
Stheno: "Cute" :p
---
Draco: "Yes, sir~!" -enjoying the fajitas, unaware of what she just said-
-WHOLESOME HUGGING-
---
Qrow: "She fought well."
---
Alear: "We've met people from this group before." :)

Veyle: "It's how we ended up here." :b:
---
Sothis: "Very cute." :p
---
Shez: Okay, that was cute!

Kirby: "Pit, are you okay?!"
___

Steven: "You should be! It was a good move!" :grin:

-Does she block or dodge the punch, though?-
___

-Anne is ecstatic and even pulls Sprig into a hug with her one unthawed arm, saying "No way! Dude, you're the best! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh. And the Curator said he got this from Newtopia! Which means we're on the right track!"-

-Hop Pop, however, then calls her out on her reckless behavior, telling her "You know what else is on the right track? You keeping a low profile and not jumping into things without us!" Polly even angrily states "I'm tired of facing my fears, Anne!", likely due to having been in a similar situation in "A Night at the Inn" with the cannibal B&B owners-

(...As much as I understand why Anne wanted the clue to home so much...Hop Pop isn't wrong...)
Pit: "I'm okay....."
---
Yang: "Heck yeah!"
---
Weiss: "He very much is..."

---

---

---

-And Atalanta hissed-
---
-What her costume?-

I think they will...-Whispering- If mostly because they're both too grouchy to get along with anyone else.

-What Digi asked again?-

___

___

Dipper: "Maybe you should visit it someday, then. It's a small town, not on any maps..But trust me, it's out there, somewhere in the woods." :)
___

Moon: "As am I. Star needed more friends her age." :) "And I've heard that Queen Antoinette is friendly to almost everyone in general..."

___

Tetra: "They potentially could...but the world we're from doesn't know the first thing about the kind of technology around here. Were they to help, they'd either have to not use their high tech gadgets, or lay low so that other sailors or islanders don't see them."

-After slaying a few of the impostor deer, however, they suddenly start to see images of Specimen 8's face flashing in their heads-

-Arthur is clawed, either decently damaging his armor or leaving slash wounds on on him, but the Silver Eyes injured Specimen 4 even more than the sword slash did, repelling her and causing her to fly back a good distance before phasing into another house to escape it-

-When she recovered and starts hovering back, however, they'd see that she assumed a slightly different form, one showing more details of her face, including ghostly blank white eyes, and a perpetual grin surrounded by blood stains-
Emblem Soren: "We might as well try, because I doubt Alear will think of anything else."

Alear: -hands the Ring of the Caring Priestess to Jeanne- "I think you'll like this one."
---
-perhaps?-
---
-the woman with cat ears heard that-

-also, Neo had disguised as her earlier...-
---
Kamui: "I like sharing tea with her. Such a bright, delightful woman." :)

Blake: "...Atalanta?"
---
Kanna: "Could it?"

Ruby: "That thing is so creepy..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...No, don't worry"
---
-But will he be able to?- :V
---
Rin: "Ooooh, okay, then we're cool now~"
---
-Thus Flip Sides is assigned to look over Breakdown in particular-
---
Aya: "He has his moments" :p
Marco: "Did you have any other questions about Tom...?" -Concerned, but understanding-
___

-To his annoyance, no- :V
___

And you've thought up a lot of great strategies and plans before. So don't worry about it. :)

-Rin can tell Sakura was mostly just teasing as well?-

___

-As well as Peridot and Lapis whenever they're around-

-Sundor, meanwhile, is still assigned to observe the Crystal Gems?-
___

Puns aren't the only types of jokes he tells. :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I'm okay....."
---
Yang: "Heck yeah!"
---
Weiss: "He very much is..."
-Kirby and Bandana Dee try to help him stand back up-
___

-I'm just gonna assume Yang dodged or block the punch because that part was unreplied twice now lol-
___

-Anne is saddened hearing that, but is also regretful, saying "I know, I know... I shouldn't have gone off on my own. It was reckless..." A few seconds later, however, it's made clear she realized her mistake and learnt her lesson, as she smiles a bit and more positively adds "And besides, we work better as a team."-

-Hop Pop and Polly are moved, and, realizing Anne's been through enough already from nearly being trapped in a wax museum, the former does an aside glance before stating "Well, the important thing is, we're all okay... Except for that Curator. He's dead."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kirby and Bandana Dee try to help him stand back up-
___

-I'm just gonna assume Yang dodged or block the punch because that part was unreplied twice now lol-
___

-Anne is saddened hearing that, but is also regretful, saying "I know, I know... I shouldn't have gone off on my own. It was reckless..." A few seconds later, however, it's made clear she realized her mistake and learnt her lesson, as she smiles a bit and more positively adds "And besides, we work better as a team."-

-Hop Pop and Polly are moved, and, realizing Anne's been through enough already from nearly being trapped in a wax museum, the former does an aside glance before stating "Well, the important thing is, we're all okay... Except for that Curator. He's dead."-
-it doesn't work well because they smol-
---
-****-

-she blocked it and retaliated with a headbutt-
---
Weiss: "Is he now?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it doesn't work well because they smol-
---
-****-

-she blocked it and retaliated with a headbutt-
---
Weiss: "Is he now?"
-And Dedede's too busy laughing to help- :V
___

-Cartoonish bonk effect as Steven is bopped back from it-
___

(If he's not, I have no idea how he could've escaped...Let's just hope he never tries to trap anyone or anything in wax ever again if he does.)

-Sprig agrees with Hopediah's assessment, then looks at the sunrise and the road ahead, valiantly declaring" Mm-hmm. Onward family! To Newtopia!"-

-A few seconds later, Anne starts using the Skip Man and tells them "Hey, guys. Wanna see something cool? Did you know that this thing has a laser? Wha-bam!" She then activates the laser point hoping to excitedly showcase the Skip Man to the Plantars...only to accidentally point it directly at one of Hop Pop's eyes, causing him to scream in pain while his eye turns slightly red from irritation, and the episode ends on another abrupt, comical note-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Dedede's too busy laughing to help- :V
___

-Cartoonish bonk effect as Steven is bopped back from it-
___

(If he's not, I have no idea how he could've escaped...Let's just hope he never tries to trap anyone or anything in wax ever again if he does.)

-Sprig agrees with Hopediah's assessment, then looks at the sunrise and the road ahead, valiantly declaring" Mm-hmm. Onward family! To Newtopia!"-

-A few seconds later, Anne starts using the Skip Man and tells them "Hey, guys. Wanna see something cool? Did you know that this thing has a laser? Wha-bam!" She then activates the laser point hoping to excitedly showcase the Skip Man to the Plantars...only to accidentally point it directly at one of Hop Pop's eyes, causing him to scream in pain while his eye turns slightly red from irritation, and the episode ends on another abrupt, comical note-
-how mean :V-
---
Yang: "Heh." :p
---
Weiss: "Ouch..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kirby even glared at him, but still tried to help Pit stand up anyway-
___

Steven: "Oof..." -He stands back up, not prepared to retaliate or do a counterattack-
___

(That was a strange episode...But also a good one with a good lesson.)
-Pit would comically fall again after they succeeded-
---
-SHE GRABS HIM-
---
Weiss: "It really was." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pit would comically fall again after they succeeded-
---
-SHE GRABS HIM-
---
Weiss: "It really was." :)
-Crashing into something else or landing flat on his face?-
___

-Steven tries to free himself with another kick flip to the face-
___

(Anne may finally judt learned to be less reckless. And to talk to the Plantars about plans more. Those are things she's needed to learn for a while...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Crashing into something else or landing flat on his face?-
___

-Steven tries to free himself with another kick flip to the face-
___

(Anne may finally judt learned to be less reckless. And to talk to the Plantars about plans more. Those are things she's needed to learn for a while...)
-flat on his face this time-
---
-she blocked it!-
---
Weiss: "And hopefully it sticks."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What Digi asked?-
-she follows her indeed, carrying an orb-
CD-i Zelda: "Good"
-WHOLESOME HUGGING-
---
Qrow: "She fought well."
---
Alear: "We've met people from this group before." :)

Veyle: "It's how we ended up here." :b:
---
Sothis: "Very cute." :p
---
Shez: Okay, that was cute!
-The buckos being kewt as always, hopefully their friendship persists-
---
Lilith: "You're not the first human she loses against, it's fun to see how so many of you can pull crazy stuff" :p
-Morrigan scoffs as a sore loser, truly showing that behind that seductive appearance and exterior, she's a gremlin at heart-
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, how nice~!" -speaking of that, one that is green-haired is soon to appear-
---
-Euryale's face is brighter-
-Tiamat... Just headpats her-
---
-Draco digging in with such a big smile, the others can agree-
Marco: "Did you have any other questions about Tom...?" -Concerned, but understanding-
___

-To his annoyance, no- :V
___

And you've thought up a lot of great strategies and plans before. So don't worry about it. :)

-Rin can tell Sakura was mostly just teasing as well?-

___

-As well as Peridot and Lapis whenever they're around-

-Sundor, meanwhile, is still assigned to observe the Crystal Gems?-
___

Puns aren't the only types of jokes he tells. :p
Lily: "No, no! It's... All fine now, hahahahah..."
---
-As expected, as King Knight made his way around strutting!-
---
Rin: "Heh, I wasn't seen as a prodigy back in school for nothing after all"
Sakura: "Hm, I guess you did put an effort" :p
---
-Of course he does, disguised as a tape amongst their stuff, even with some recorded songs in case they put him in a tape player-
---
Aya: "Really so?" :p

-What Digi asked again?-

___

___

___

___

Emblem Soren: "We might as well try, because I doubt Alear will think of anything else."

Alear: -hands the Ring of the Caring Priestess to Jeanne- "I think you'll like this one."
---
-perhaps?-
---
-the woman with cat ears heard that-

-also, Neo had disguised as her earlier...-
---
Kamui: "I like sharing tea with her. Such a bright, delightful woman." :)

Blake: "...Atalanta?"
---
Kanna: "Could it?"

Ruby: "That thing is so creepy..."
Martha/Scáthach/Luvia: This can only end either in them getting along well or in disaster...
Jeanne: -Blinks- "Oh? My thanks... This one is....?"
-Also Neo still didn't reply LOL-
---
-He may be a coward, but he doesn't has bad ideas...-

-Plus the humans around seem friendly for the most part...-
---
Yuri: "I don't think I do, it's just that I saw a demi-human! ...W-Wait! They're probably not called that here!"

Natsuki: "I know Yuri will enjoy it then. Speaking of, she seems to be getting along with your sis"
---
Jeanne: "She has also kindled with Byleth over both loving tea parties! Though it was awkward when she tried to use some modern slangs..." -the 'what's up my homies' incident is not fondly remembered-

Atalanta: "........M-My apologies, I don't know what came to me"
Artemis: "Good only we saw it" :p
---
Fate: "Well... That would be a little more difficult... But they proooooobbably could?"
Hayate: "Maybe" :p

Atalanta: "Agh! W-What's happening?!"
-I'll say slash marks-
Arthur: "But it's not yet to be destroyed..." -trying to pull through despite the wounds-

Top Bottom