• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Have you never thought of it?
___

We Stalled Their Plans And Tasque Manager And The Sentries Literally Delivered Most Of The Power Coins To You Guys, For One. I Think That Can Reasonably Be Confirmed As Considerable Damage

Berdly: "With all due respect, I can speak from experience that being professional doesn't always line-up with doing the right thing..." -Didn't say it angrily or as an insult, but rather humbly, like it's a lesson he learned, himself-

Perfect idea, Charlotte! And now's our best chance to call them,before Rita or Koya take any action!
___

Mabel: "We've never seen someone who looks like her before ever. Well, at least Dipper and I haven't. Maybe she's from the same dimension as Neo and the huntress and huntsman teams?"

Dipper: "Okaaaaaaaaaay, this might be a lot for you guys to digest, then...What do you know about them so far?"
___

Moon: "I may not have a free schedule next time you visit here, but perhaps you can still invite them next time?"

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you as well, Ms. Belladonna! And on occasion, yes, although throughout the years, both knights of the wash and members of the Butterfly family have worked to build and install anti-flooding features. It is dangerous duty to serve as a Knight of the Wash, so we must take as many measures as possible to ensure those same dangers do not threaten anyone else, nor the garments we dedicate our lives to making fresh, clean and neatly folded!"
___

-Oh yeah, and they'll eventually become rulers of New Hyrule and the future great great grandparents of Spirit Tracks Zelda- :V

-Takru's attack works, temporarily knocking Specimen 6 to the ground again-

-Specimen 5, however, is compeltely unaffected by Ren's bullets, and instead simply turns it's attention to targeting him. It makes a metallic clank sound with every step, moving slower than the other Specimens they've seen so far, but it's also not as slow as it's Silent Hill inspiration and walks rather quickly-
Alear: "Indeed. So we have to think of who is best suited for who."

Emblem Soren: "Hmm... perhaps you did good by summoning me then. You're too driven by emotion to have the acumen for something like this."

Alear: "A bit rude, don't you think?"

Emblem Soren: "You're free to try and prove me wrong."

Emblem Tiki: "I do not see why not?"
---
-there's also those enhanced forms of the leading three...-
---
-yeah, that could be it-
---
Kamui: "We'll keep it in mind." :)

Blake: "I can't say it's ever been this complex in my world... I wonder how it works for people outside the castle."
---
Azura: -already wondering if they'll be invited to the marriage-

-Ren can still easily outpace Specimen 5, however, and kept distracting it in the hopes that someone else would take it down-
Tiki: "Alrighty~" :3
Jeanne: "If you want, we have a database on our members that we could allow you access to"
---
Luvia: "That's splendid for us~!" -but then she mentions that?-

Lindy: "Oh don't get me wrong, it's something I skirt around all the time. More often, the right thing can't be done with just strictness abound"

Charlotte: "Then let's try!"
---
Yuri: "I-I see... There's so much here I need to learn, on all these worlds..."

Sayori: "They're famous people back to life with super powers thanks to magic!"
---
Jeanne: "I sure will" :)

Atalanta: #Hmmm, that's a good question..."
---
-Not like those two know, and yet it'd surprise no one- :V

-Takeru taking the opportunity to send a half-charged arrow right at Specimen 5 now that 6 is down, even if it could be temporary-
Marco: "We were still kinda enemies at first...But now we're cool. We wouldn't hang out on weekends if we weren't." :p "He still needs to be more careful with his curses, though...The magic ones, not swear words."

-Lily still recalls the "Naysaya" incident...-
___

...DID THEY KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO ARRIVE IN ADVANCE?
___

-She wouldn't see her fellow XJs as her sisters if she didn't-
___

Send them in due time.
___

I know, right?! -Munching on popcorn-
Lily: "Yeah...I don't want a tiny head to grow on my shoulder to reveal all my stuff..."
---
King Knight: "Even then! It should be logical"
---
-Indeed, seeing Fishpuff purr as she's happily playing-
---
-And that's what he does-
Shockwave: "...It is indeed him"
---
Kiara: "Ah! It's Sebastian!" :D
Kanna: "W-Whoaaaaaa!" -falls along her and giggles-
---
Qrow: "I ain't your sweetheart, demon."

I still think Qrow's got this. -tries to eat popcorn through his mask-
---
-THEY MIGHT JUST BE, IT'S SO COOL-
---
-that is one thing she's happy about-
---
-sounds like she's not as foolish as Draco thinks, huh? :V-
Abby: "Woopsie!"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe throughout the fight I'll convince you~"
Lilith: "My sis is having fun at least. She's getting well-fed"
---
Natsuki: "Well it may sound weird, but our world is comprised of 1s and 0s"
---
-Not having to hide completely, but moreso getting people who would care-
---
-Seems she's more devious than she expected~-
-at some point, when no one was looking, Ingrid left to travel to another world entirely-

-her destination reached, she found herself in front of a castle situated in the middle of an astral void-

Ingrid: Yes, this must be the place. I wonder how she's doing...

-it's then that Ingrid felt a presence...-

Who dares invade this castle?

Ingrid: "Calm down, I am no foe." -summons a teapot themed after her Pandora Box and starts filling a cup for herself- "Only your good friend Ingrid." :p

Oh! So it is... Let me properly greet you then. It has been so long since we have last crossed paths.

Ingrid: "Yes, it is unfortunate that it had to be this long..."

-it's then that the one who Ingrid was speaking finally makes a proper appearance, a little girl even shorter than Ingrid is-

???: "Now that we are face to face... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?! I WAS WORRIED SICK!"

Ingrid: "I know, I know." -handing her a cup- "I did promise I would come every month with some food and some news on how your loved ones are doing. Speaking of which..." -opens another Pandora-like box, revealing a wonderful plate that wouldn't be out of place in a Thanksgiving dinner- "Sorry I took so long, my friend. Those last few months have been especially busy and chaotic to everyone involved."

???: "....Alright... I'll forgive you this time, Lady Ingrid. But I want to know everything, no matter how long it takes. After all, we struck a deal once Kamui's army was decimated and I want you to hold your end of it."

Ingrid: "I know the deal fairly well, Lilith. After all, it was I who first proposed it. Now, shall we sit down? There is quite a lot to say..."
-Seems like these two share quite the history, then...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lilith: "Before you do, I want you to repeat that deal we made, just to be sure you truly remember."

Ingrid: "...Is that necessary...?"

Lilith: "It is to me!"

Ingrid: "....Alright. The day Kamui's army, that most of her friends and family had fallen, I happened to be hanging out with you, and I offered a unique way of helping whoever is left; we would open a portal to another world where they would no longer be harmed by the Silent Dragon. I would give you monthly updates on how they're doing because while you deeply cared for them, you also did not think yourself worthy of being around them, thinking you had failed to keep the promise of protecting Kamui and therefore did not wish to be near her."

Lilith: "..." :urg:

Ingrid: "In exchange, we worked together to ensure that the Silent Dragon would no longer be a threat so that no other world suffers like Kamui's did." If I recall, I had gotten Yukari involved in that one to ignore his immunities...

Lilith: "...Yes, that sounds about right. So you truly do remember."

Ingrid: "I told you I did. So now, how about I explain why I spent so long not keeping my end of the bargain?"

Lilith: "Please do."

-hours later...-

Lilith: "...Oh dear... I can definitely understand why you were unable to give any updates. And yes, I too felt that weakening of magic. So that's what this was about... For a moment, I thought Moro had given up on me..."

Abby: "Woopsie!"
---
Morrigan: "Maybe throughout the fight I'll convince you~"
Lilith: "My sis is having fun at least. She's getting well-fed"
---
Natsuki: "Well it may sound weird, but our world is comprised of 1s and 0s"
---
-Not having to hide completely, but moreso getting people who would care-
---
-Seems she's more devious than she expected~-
Kanna: "Are you okay, Illya-chan?"
---
Qrow: "Nah." :p

Oh yeah, Qrow would be a buffet for her. :p
---
Alear: ".....What?"
---
-yeah... she's happy about that-
---
-Draco was proud?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah...I don't want a tiny head to grow on my shoulder to reveal all my stuff..."
---
King Knight: "Even then! It should be logical"
---
-Indeed, seeing Fishpuff purr as she's happily playing-
---
-And that's what he does-
Shockwave: "...It is indeed him"
---
Kiara: "Ah! It's Sebastian!" :D
Marco: "I might have to talk to him about not using curses much more in general later..."

-It'd probably first mention the secret ingredient AKA Demon Pillars Lily uses in her pancakes- :V
___

...WHAT SPECIFICALLY SHOULD BE LOGICAL?
___

Nora: -Can't help but smile at that...-
___

And yet he hasn't tried to report back?!
___

Best character in the movie!

-and that's probably not gonna be easy...-
---
Yang: "Did you really look like that as a wrestler?"
---
Weiss: "And there's the scam..."
-It'll take a lot time and effort...-
___

Amethyst: "Nah, I'm just using my normal form
___

-Anne, still desperate to get at least one item from Earth again, tries to bargain, complaining "Oh, come on, man. I can't afford that!" The Curator at least hears her out, offering a trade for another artifact, asking " Okay, fine. How about we trade for it then? Got anything rare or vomit-inducing I could display in exchange?"-

-Anne's response? Lowering her hood to show that she's a human and declaring "As a matter of fact, I do!" The Curator is so shocked by Anne's alien appearance that he shouts "SWEET TADPOLE MARY!" in shock and horror while lifting up his eyepatch, which much like a certain Grunkle's, serves no purpose as his other eye is fine-

Alear: "Indeed. So we have to think of who is best suited for who."

Emblem Soren: "Hmm... perhaps you did good by summoning me then. You're too driven by emotion to have the acumen for something like this."

Alear: "A bit rude, don't you think?"

Emblem Soren: "You're free to try and prove me wrong."

Emblem Tiki: "I do not see why not?"
---
-there's also those enhanced forms of the leading three...-
---
-yeah, that could be it-
---
Kamui: "We'll keep it in mind." :)

Blake: "I can't say it's ever been this complex in my world... I wonder how it works for people outside the castle."
---
Azura: -already wondering if they'll be invited to the marriage-

-Ren can still easily outpace Specimen 5, however, and kept distracting it in the hopes that someone else would take it down-
Jeanne: "If you want, we have a database on our members that we could allow you access to"
---

Lindy: "Oh don't get me wrong, it's something I skirt around all the time. More often, the right thing can't be done with just strictness abound"

---

---

---

-Takeru taking the opportunity to send a half-charged arrow right at Specimen 5 now that 6 is down, even if it could be temporary-
I'll pull up the copy of the Chaldeadex database right here!

-Enters a few files before locating the Chaldeadex and opening it, displaying the list of entries on a holographic monitor-

___

On The Negative Side Of News The Alliance's Three Primary Leaders In Question Have Made Direct Contact With The Morphin Grid And Are Now Stronger Than Ever. So Uh We Need To Make Our Move Right Now Or The Odds Of Us All Dying Will Increase Exponentially At An Alarmingly High Rate

-Soon enough, Lancer tries to join the internet call as well-

Noelle: "So you'll really try to help save Kirs...?"
___

Mabel: "Girl, you don't know the half of it!"

Dipper: "Okay, you already know most complicated and probably most shocking part at least, then! The next confusing part is that even people who weren't really alive or even technically existed before can also become Servants. Believe it or not, the Moriarty is the James Moriarty from the original Sherlock Holmes books, brought to life as a Servant."
___

-They soon start leaving the theater afterwards-

Sir Lavabo: "Some follow similar methods, but few as complex or refined. Washing garments is an art, and some less fortunate sadly lack the resources to do laundry as effciently...While there is only so much I can do as I have dedicated my life to being a Knight of the Wash, I still hope one day that this will be amended, for the entire kingdom and beyond, so that no garment will be left uncleaned ever again!"

-Yeah, he's passionate about his line of work- :p
___

-Most members of Chaldea probably will be someday, albeit they'll take measures to make sure most of the residents of New Hyrule at the time aren't aware that they're interdimensional travelers- :V

-The arrow actually slows Specimen 5 down, and causes her to turn her attention to Takeru...until she's blasted by a green laser from Penny, slowing her down further-

-It seems the best option to deal with Specimen 5 may be to overwhelm or trap it, as it's taking no visible damage from any of these attacks despite being a manniquen-

Just trying to flesh out the "how did Kamui end up in Basel?" thing :p
Lilith: "Before you do, I want you to repeat that deal we made, just to be sure you truly remember."

Ingrid: "....Alright. The day Kamui's army, that most of her friends and family had fallen, I happened to be hanging out with you, and I offered a unique way of helping whoever is left; we would open a portal to another world where they would no longer be harmed by the Silent Dragon. I would give you monthly updates on how they're doing because while you deeply cared for them, you also did not think yourself worthy of being around them, thinking you had failed to keep the promise of protecting Kamui and therefore did not wish to be near her."

Ingrid: "In exchange, we worked together to ensure that the Silent Dragon would no longer be a threat so that no other world suffers like Kamui's did." If I recall, I had gotten Yukari involved in that one to ignore his immunities...

Ingrid: "I told you I did. So now, how about I explain why I spent so long not keeping my end of the bargain?"

-hours later...-

Lilith: "...Oh dear... I can definitely understand why you were unable to give any updates. And yes, I too felt that weakening of magic. So that's what this was about... For a moment, I thought Moro had given up on me..."
-And now that Digi's replied, I can reply to this again as well- :p

-So Lilith asked for Ingrid's help in protecting Kamui and the few others survivors from her world, which at the time was only her daughter Kanna...And whoever this Lilith is, it seems even she was affected by the "fritz"--

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

-Enters a few files before locating the Chaldeadex and opening it, displaying the list of entries on a holographic monitor-

___

On The Negative Side Of News The Alliance's Three Primary Leaders In Question Have Made Direct Contact With The Morphin Grid And Are Now Stronger Than Ever. So Uh We Need To Make Our Move Right Now Or The Odds Of Us All Dying Will Increase Exponentially At An Alarmingly High Rate

___

Dipper: "Okay, you already know most complicated and probably most shocking part at least, then! The next confusing part is that even people who weren't really alive or even technically existed before can also become Servants. Believe it or not, the Moriarty is the James Moriarty from the original Sherlock Holmes books, brought to life as a Servant."
___

Sir Lavabo: "Some follow similar methods, but few as complex or refined. Washing garments is an art, and some less fortunate sadly lack the resources to do laundry as effciently...While there is only so much I can do as I have dedicated my life to being a Knight of the Wash, I still hope one day that this will be amended, for the entire kingdom and beyond, so that no garment will be left uncleaned ever again!"

___

-Most members of Chaldea probably will be someday, albeit they'll take measures to make sure most of the residents of New Hyrule at the time aren't aware that they're interdimensional travelers- :V

-The arrow actually slows Specimen 5 down, and causes her to turn her attention to Takeru...until she's blasted by a green laser from Penny, slowing her down further-

-It seems the best option to deal with Specimen 5 may be to overwhelm or trap it, as it's taking no visible damage from any of these attacks despite being a manniquen-
-Tiki would gain new skills based on her world's Fire Emblem but not much else...-

Alear: "You have an entire library about this group? Intriguing!"
---
Azura: "....Isn't that just great...?"
---
-yeah, this world is pretty crazy-
---
-and where would they go?-

Blake: "I see..." This is still weird...
---
-anyway, CANDY-

-NORA SHOT AN EXPLOSION FROM HER GRENADE LAUNCHER-

-It'll take a lot time and effort...-
___

Amethyst: "Nah, I'm just using my normal form
___

-Anne, still desperate to get at least one item from Earth again, tries to bargain, complaining "Oh, come on, man. I can't afford that!" The Curator at least hears her out, offering a trade for another artifact, asking " Okay, fine. How about we trade for it then? Got anything rare or vomit-inducing I could display in exchange?"-

-Anne's response? Lowering her hood to show that she's a human and declaring "As a matter of fact, I do!" The Curator is so shocked by Anne's alien appearance that he shouts "SWEET TADPOLE MARY!" in shock and horror while lifting up his eyepatch, which much like a certain Grunkle's, serves no purpose as his other eye is fine-
-and dedication...-
---
Yang: "Come on, I wanna see it." :p
---
Weiss: "Oh, what will happen from this...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and dedication...-
---
Yang: "Come on, I wanna see it." :p
---
Weiss: "Oh, what will happen from this...?"
-But Pit being Pit, he's determined enough to try?-
___

Amethyst: "It'd kinda be unfair if no one else is using their powers, either..."
___

-Anne states "That's right. I'm the ultimate oddity, baby! I'll make you a deal. I'll be your special attraction for one day only." The Curator, seeing a chance to gain a substantial profit from people wanting to see a creature that's totally alien to their world, answers "Say no more, kid! One day of you in exchange for the Skip thing and everything I know about it. You got a deal!"

-Anne is stunned, but considers this a huge deal and tells the Curator he won't be disappointed, who claims "I've already got some pretty elaborate plans for your exhibit. Come back tonight after closing time and we can discuss!" Anne, not suspicious of this due to wanting the artifact from her home, just answers "Elaborate, huh? I like the sound of that! See you later." before leaving-

(...That already sounds like a bad idea...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But Pit being Pit, he's determined enough to try?-
___

Amethyst: "It'd kinda be unfair if no one else is using their powers, either..."
___

-Anne states "That's right. I'm the ultimate oddity, baby! I'll make you a deal. I'll be your special attraction for one day only." The Curator, seeing a chance to gain a substantial profit from people wanting to see a creature that's totally alien to their world, answers "Say no more, kid! One day of you in exchange for the Skip thing and everything I know about it. You got a deal!"

-Anne is stunned, but considers this a huge deal and tells the Curator he won't be disappointed, who claims "I've already got some pretty elaborate plans for your exhibit. Come back tonight after closing time and we can discuss!" Anne, not suspicious of this due to wanting the artifact from her home, just answers "Elaborate, huh? I like the sound of that! See you later." before leaving-

(...That already sounds like a bad idea...)
-HECK YEAH-
---
Yang: "I think it's fair if it's just the look."
---
Weiss: "It does..."

-So Lilith asked for Ingrid's help in protecting Kamui and the few others survivors from her world, which at the time was only her daughter Kanna...And whoever this Lilith is, it seems even she was affected by the "fritz"--
-yep, people really felt Toffee's actions-

Lilith: "And I did not know you had such darkness within you... but perhaps that is why we got along as well as we did."

Ingrid: "Perhaps it is..." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-hours later...-

Lilith: "And I did not know you had such darkness within you... but perhaps that is why we got along as well as we did."

-She indeed had, an arduous battle even for the yokai, showing the strength of said Silent Dragon-
-But alas, magic's no longer in danger-
-Also yeah, Lilith has the possibilitity of her dragon blood taking over...-
Kanna: "Are you okay, Illya-chan?"
---
Qrow: "Nah." :p

Oh yeah, Qrow would be a buffet for her. :p
---
Alear: ".....What?"
---
-yeah... she's happy about that-
---
-Draco was proud?-
Illya: "Hm! Everything went okay!"
---
Morrigan: "Then I'll have to be a little more convincing~" 😉 -SOUL FISTS-
Lilith: "Honestly, so would he for me~" :smirk:
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, we're like... From one of those devices you've seen called computers"
---

---
-Both that, and angery-
Marco: "I might have to talk to him about not using curses much more in general later..."

-It'd probably first mention the secret ingredient AKA Demon Pillars Lily uses in her pancakes- :V
___

...WHAT SPECIFICALLY SHOULD BE LOGICAL?
___

Nora: -Can't help but smile at that...-
___

And yet he hasn't tried to report back?!
___

Best character in the movie!
Lily: "Hahahah, yeah... How are the pancakes, by the way?"
---
King Knight: "To worship the king?"
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Sundor: "He has defected, under wahtever circumstances"
---
Kiara: "Yes~!" -even if she has seen the movie so many times, she's not any bored of it-

___

___

___

___

-Tiki would gain new skills based on her world's Fire Emblem but not much else...-

---
---
---

---
-anyway, CANDY-

Tiki: "...Okay, I barely feel any different...I guess it makes sense when we're the same person"
Jeanne: "That's right, this way it should be easier to see which person would be more fitting for each Emblem"
-Like robably one of the Berserkers for Hector or one of the bulkiest swordsmen for Ike-
---
Jeanne: "...W-Well, on the good side, we got a few new surprises on our own!"
Luvia: "Hang on, we're receiving another call from... Prince Lancer?"

Lindy: "Yes, we will do that" :)
---
Yuri: "I hope I can provide help though..."

Natsuki: "...Ooookay, so I suppose that's a thing to consider too" -and poor Dipper hasn't seen yet that cities and even fruits can become Servants given the circumstances-
---
Jeanne: "That was a splendid performance~" -what Uni asked-

Artemis: "I like your dedication to your art! Keep on it, Knight of the Wash!"
Medea: Well, thankfully they're accepting it...
---
-The Golden Godesses might insist that, yeah- :V -And of course, TO GET CANDY-

-Takeru returned to his base form and turned on a function on his belt that made it shout "OMEGA DRIVE!", and it made him do the characteristic Rider Kick-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hahahah, yeah... How are the pancakes, by the way?"
---
King Knight: "To worship the king?"
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Sundor: "He has defected, under wahtever circumstances"
---
Kiara: "Yes~!" -even if she has seen the movie so many times, she's not any bored of it-
Marco: "Totally fantastic! Hey, if you're worried about how to introduce yourself, you could make some pancakes, and I could be there to introduce you guys. I don't think anyone's ever had a complaint about your homedae pancakes!"
___

OH...BUT HOW WOULD THEY KNOW YOU WERE THE KING BEFORE YOU EVEN GOT HERE OR HEARD OF YOU?
___

Nora: (This might just work out well after all...Maybe I should have more faith in them.)
___

Hmmph, a traitor isn't something we should stand for...But we need only target him if he has any useful information or if he gets in the way of our plans.
___

-Kiara's current thoughts?-

-HECK YEAH-
---
Yang: "I think it's fair if it's just the look."
---
Weiss: "It does..."
-Will he mention this to the Star Warriors?-
___

Amethyst: "I grow like several feet taller in that form."
___

-A few seconds later, they see and hear some other people talking just outside the room, one of whom had a very familiar voice-

Stan: "And this here is a photo of the infamous Rock that Looks like a Face Rock! The rock that looks like a face! Copies of the photo cost $50."

Claptrap: "Wow! Talk about an uncanny resemblance-Heeeeeeey! This is just a completely ordinary common rock intentionally carved to vaguely resemble a human face, isn't it?!"

Stan: "Uhh, that's all the rare photos of rarer artifacts for now! See ya later!" -Throws a smoke bomb at the floor, and is last seen running away in the opposite direction that Claptrap is currently looking once the smoke clears-

(...No way...It can't be, right?)

---
---
---

---
-anyway, CANDY-

Tiki: "...Okay, I barely feel any different...I guess it makes sense when we're the same person"
Jeanne: "That's right, this way it should be easier to see which person would be more fitting for each Emblem"
-Like robably one of the Berserkers for Hector or one of the bulkiest swordsmen for Ike-
---

---

Natsuki: "...Ooookay, so I suppose that's a thing to consider too" -and poor Dipper hasn't seen yet that cities and even fruits can become Servants given the circumstances-
---

---

-Takeru returned to his base form and turned on a function on his belt that made it shout "OMEGA DRIVE!", and it made him do the characteristic Rider Kick-
-There's so many different members here, some Servants, some humans, others of entirely different races from other worlds, all with all sorts of different abilities and wielding a variety of different weapons...-
___

Noelle: "...Thank you. Kris is one of our good friends, so that means a lot." :)

Oh Hey It Is Young Lancer. It Appears He Wants To Join The Call As Well

Howdy, Chaldea! Prince Lancer here! Long time no see!
___

Mabel: "What do you mean?"

-He'll be flabbergasted at first, but accept it as just another weird thing afterwards-

Dipper: "Yup. Characters from fictional stories like famous and infleuntial literature can be summoned as Servants, too. Yeah, it's complicated...Heck, if recent reports are anything to go by, one Servant we recently heard of apparently originated as one of NASA's space probes."
___

-I need to think- :V

Sir Lavabo: "Aye, it is a diffuclt task, but one I am proud of and honored to dedicate my life to." -Even carefully putting some recently sent dirty clothes into some of the washing machines now-
___

-Of all sorts and brands!-

-The explosion launched and disoriented Specimen 5 badly, and the Rider Kick launched it even further, though it still managed to recover, albeit slowed down ,by stabbing it's sword in the ground to skid and steady itself while on one leg and one knee, before starting to stand back up-

-Before it could stand all the way back up, however, Penny and Winter started working on encasing it in a block of ice-

-She indeed had, an arduous battle even for the yokai, showing the strength of said Silent Dragon-
-No wonder Lilith wants to help Kamui and relates to Ingrid...-

-And from everything Ingrid told her, Lilith can gather that the lizard monster responsible for the fritz was responisble, both directly aind indirectly, for a vast number of the problems Chaldea and the universe are currently dealing with...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-And from everything Ingrid told her, Lilith can gather that the lizard monster responsible for the fritz was responisble, both directly aind indirectly, for a vast number of the problems Chaldea and the universe are currently dealing with...-
Lilith: "So you're still dealing with the aftermath with that lizard's actions... To think someone would actively attack Kamui's Dragonstone for an all-too familiar rampage... How he learned this information, I have no idea, and that concerns me."

Ingrid: "No need to worry, he's no more."

Lilith: "Still, she must be needing so much support now..." :urg:

Ingrid: "Would you like to see her?"

Lilith: "Am... Am I even worthy of her sight? I've made a deal to actively distance herself from me... She must hate me..."

Ingrid: "Must I remind you that this is Kamui we're talking about?"

Lilith: ".........."

---

---

---

---

-There's so many different members here, some Servants, some humans, others of entirely different races from other worlds, all with all sorts of different abilities and wielding a variety of different weapons...-
___

Noelle: "...Thank you. Kris is one of our good friends, so that means a lot." :)

___

-He'll be flabbergasted at first, but accept it as just another weird thing afterwards-

Dipper: "Yup. Characters from fictional stories like famous and infleuntial literature can be summoned as Servants, too. Yeah, it's complicated...Heck, if recent reports are anything to go by, one Servant we recently heard of apparently originated as one of NASA's space probes."
___

Sir Lavabo: "Aye, it is a diffuclt task, but one I am proud of and honored to dedicate my life to." -Even carefully putting some recently sent dirty clothes into some of the washing machines now-
___

-The explosion launched and disoriented Specimen 5 badly, and the Rider Kick launched it even further, though it still managed to recover, albeit slowed down ,by stabbing it's sword in the ground to skid and steady itself while on one leg and one knee, before starting to stand back up-

-Before it could stand all the way back up, however, Penny and Winter started working on encasing it in a block of ice-
Alear: "I'd love to see it." :)

-I forgot Neo, so she was doing rather well in the shooting range-
---
Azura: "Answer it."
---
-surely she'll find a way-
---
-THINK, KOP!-

Kamui: "It truly was." :)

Blake: I suppose that explains why things are more complex...
---
Kanna: "Trick or treaaat~"

-Weiss helped do the same, summoning glyphs and stabbed a Dust-enhanced Myrtenaster on the ground-

Illya: "Hm! Everything went okay!"
---
Morrigan: "Then I'll have to be a little more convincing~" 😉 -SOUL FISTS-
Lilith: "Honestly, so would he for me~" :smirk:
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, we're like... From one of those devices you've seen called computers"
---

---
-Both that, and angery-
Kanna: "You were so strong back there!" :b:

Yang: Cute~
---
-Qrow leaped up to avoid it then struck diagonally down, using his weapon's shotgun's recoil to boost her-
---
Alear: "You came from those small boxes?" 😮

Veyle: "What sort of magic is this?"
---
EMPTINESS
---
-she say anything?-

-Will he mention this to the Star Warriors?-
___

Amethyst: "I grow like several feet taller in that form."
___

-A few seconds later, they see and hear some other people talking just outside the room, one of whom had a very familiar voice-

Stan: "And this here is a photo of the infamous Rock that Looks like a Face Rock! The rock that looks like a face! Copies of the photo cost $50."

Claptrap: "Wow! Talk about an uncanny resemblance-Heeeeeeey! This is just a completely ordinary common rock intentionally carved to vaguely resemble a human face, isn't it?!"

Stan: "Uhh, that's all the rare photos of rarer artifacts for now! See ya later!" -Throws a smoke bomb at the floor, and is last seen running away in the opposite direction that Claptrap is currently looking once the smoke clears-

(...No way...It can't be, right?)
-nope really-
---
Yang: "Oh..... Maybe keep it to your size then? I really wanna see it."

-meanwhile, Nora is still not getting the upperhand-

Nora: "Come on! Lemme get you!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nope really-
---
Yang: "Oh..... Maybe keep it to your size then? I really wanna see it."

-meanwhile, Nora is still not getting the upperhand-

Nora: "Come on! Lemme get you!"
-Why not?-
___

Amethyst: "...Meh, I guess that works!" -Transforms into this form, just with her normal height-

Steven: "I was hoping Amethyst would've taken you down by now...!" -Starting to get worried. Steven's strong, but he won't be able to hold Nora in that arm lock for much longer-
___

Gonna borrow what you typed for Digi's blank reply above:

EMPTINESS
:p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Lilith: "So you're still dealing with the aftermath with that lizard's actions... To think someone would actively attack Kamui's Dragonstone for an all-too familiar rampage... How he learned this information, I have no idea, and that concerns me."

Lilith: "Am... Am I even worthy of her sight? I've made a deal to actively distance herself from me... She must hate me..."

-She would be in glee to someone familiar being alive...-
Marco: "Totally fantastic! Hey, if you're worried about how to introduce yourself, you could make some pancakes, and I could be there to introduce you guys. I don't think anyone's ever had a complaint about your homedae pancakes!"
___

OH...BUT HOW WOULD THEY KNOW YOU WERE THE KING BEFORE YOU EVEN GOT HERE OR HEARD OF YOU?
___

Nora: (This might just work out well after all...Maybe I should have more faith in them.)
___

Hmmph, a traitor isn't something we should stand for...But we need only target him if he has any useful information or if he gets in the way of our plans.
___

-Kiara's current thoughts?-
Lily: ".....You would be there~?" -hearts in her eyes, before slapping herself (figuratively speaking)- "I mean, no need to worry! But maybe the pancakes are a good call"
---
King Knight: "My choice of attire?"
---
-Maybe, they do care about this all...-
---
Shockwave: "We may need to keep an eye on him, see if he has anything more of value. As well as to research this 'Snatcher' entity"
---
Kiara: Awwwww~ So charming she doesn't knows how human utensils work~!
Kanna: "You were so strong back there!" :b:

Yang: Cute~
---
-Qrow leaped up to avoid it then struck diagonally down, using his weapon's shotgun's recoil to boost her-
---
Alear: "You came from those small boxes?" 😮

Veyle: "What sort of magic is this?"
---
EMPTINESS
---
-she say anything?-
Illya: "Did you see me throw the huge club around?"
---
-She wasn't gonna just leave herself open though, about to expand her wings to him changed into spikes!-
---
Natsuki: "It's not magic, but at the same time it's so difficult to explain even for people who know of the stuff"
---
Euryale: "Hey, are you smiling?"
---
Draco: "...........I-I..."
Musashi/Guifei/Arcueid: "Hmmmm~?"
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-THINK, KOP!-

---

-Weiss helped do the same, summoning glyphs and stabbed a Dust-enhanced Myrtenaster on the ground-
Jeanne: "Here you go!" -Alear is allowed to-
Kimberly: -To Neo- "Not bad, not bad at all..."
---
Jeanne: "Hello there! So you're Prince Lancer?"
Charlotte: -Waves amicably-

Lindy: "For now we can house you around, you'd be free to roam the vessel"
---
Yuri: "I am not equipped for combat or anything..."

Natsuki: ".........C-Could you repeat that?"
Sayori: "He said a NASA space probe!"
---
-WHAT UNI SAID-
Jeanne: "Maybe we could go see more plays in person later!"

Artemis: "Yeah! Like that!"
Atalanta: Hmmm, different worlds, different traditions. They do seem to work after all...
---
-More candy gotten by they!-

-Now out of the illusion, Rin was readying herself to shoot a more powerful arrow right at the Specimen, and does once it's fully encased!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-How Toffee learned a lot of what he knew is concerning to everyone...-

-It's worth a shot at least, right...?-

Lily: ".....You would be there~?" -hearts in her eyes, before slapping herself (figuratively speaking)- "I mean, no need to worry! But maybe the pancakes are a good call"
---
King Knight: "My choice of attire?"
---
-Maybe, they do care about this all...-
---
Shockwave: "We may need to keep an eye on him, see if he has anything more of value. As well as to research this 'Snatcher' entity"
---
Kiara: Awwwww~ So charming she doesn't knows how human utensils work~!
Marco: "Start with that, then!" (I still can't believe they have crushes on me...I really hope they can figure this out, I still need to get back to Earth and make things up to Jackie...)
___

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL HERE TO DRESS LIKE A KING OR ROYALTY...PERHAPS THAT IS WHERE THE CONFUSION STEMS FROM!
___

Nora: (Perhaps I misjudged some of them about this...Let's see how the rest of the week goes and if they continue to take good care of Fishpuff in that time.)

-In the meantime, Jenny still hanging out with Rin and Sakura as well when not taking care of Fishpuff-
___

The smartest call. Sundor, do you have any additional information about this entity?
___

-Using a fork as a comb, and singing about how she wants to be part of the humans' world...-

---
---
---
-THINK, KOP!-

---

---

---

---
-WHAT UNI SAID-

Atalanta: Hmmm, different worlds, different traditions. They do seem to work after all...
---

-Now out of the illusion, Rin was readying herself to shoot a more powerful arrow right at the Specimen, and does once it's fully encased!-
-Do any of the members in the entries immediately stand out to Alear?-
___

The one and only! And this is Charlotte Corday! The original historical figure! We have good news and not so good news!

Starting With The Good News Is Usually The Best Move. It Softens The Inevitable Blow Of The Usually Extremely Bad News

The good new is that we've finally taken every Power Coin away from the bad guys! No more will the Ranger Sentries have to work for those meanies or miss out on full meals!

Noelle: "Thank you...Oh! Do you know where Susie and Ralsei are on the ship?"
___

Mabel: "Well, Dipper and I are normal teenagers with no powers, but that hasn't stopped us from defeating monsters, magic-users and demons!"

Dipper: "Confusing as it sounds, yes. Specifically the original Voyager 1 probe."
___

-Maybe just look around the castle town in general?-

Moon: "Should I have the time, I'll gladly take you on that idea!"

-Medea wasn't kidding nor exaggerating...-
___

-No longer much of a competition anymore, just friends hanging out in Halloween costumes gathering candy-

-The chunk of ice that had trapped Specimen 5 is destroyed by the arrow Rin shot, and due to the divine or at least magic-based properties of the arrow, Specimen 5 is temporarily sealed away within the very mannequin it inhabits, turning it an ordinary mannequin for now-

-Specimen 5 will regain control of it's inanimate vessel later, but this should shut it down for a few hours-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marco: "Start with that, then!" (I still can't believe they have crushes on me...I really hope they can figure this out, I still need to get back to Earth and make things up to Jackie...)
___

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL HERE TO DRESS LIKE A KING OR ROYALTY...PERHAPS THAT IS WHERE THE CONFUSION STEMS FROM!
___

Nora: (Perhaps I misjudged some of them about this...Let's see how the rest of the week goes and if they continue to take good care of Fishpuff in that time.)

-In the meantime, Jenny still hanging out with Rin and Sakura as well when not taking care of Fishpuff-
___

The smartest call. Sundor, do you have any additional information about this entity?
___

-Using a fork as a comb, and singing about how she wants to be part of the humans' world...-
Lily: "Okay, okay~! You give such smart ad- I mean, thanks for that, heheheh!" WHY IS HE SO KIND AND HANDSOME?!
---
King Knight: "Hmmm, mayhaps I could wear some of my other vests...."
---
Sakura: "Seems one of my sister's plans worked for once~"
Rin: "Yeah! ...Wait, once?"
---
Sundor: "For the moment? I do not"
---
-Of course, Kiara ended humming along-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Okay, okay~! You give such smart ad- I mean, thanks for that, heheheh!" WHY IS HE SO KIND AND HANDSOME?!
---
King Knight: "Hmmm, mayhaps I could wear some of my other vests...."
---
Sakura: "Seems one of my sister's plans worked for once~"
Rin: "Yeah! ...Wait, once?"
---
Sundor: "For the moment? I do not"
---
-Of course, Kiara ended humming along-
-Star has more than once asked herself the same question- :V

Marco: "...Uhh, you're welcome?" -Clearly awkward and uncomfortable with that-
___

AHA, SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU STAND OUT AS THE HIGHEST RANKING ROYALTY?

___

Rin's made plans that have worked before...
___

Gravel...Keep conducting surveillance and research, we need to know more about this "Snatcher" and confirm whether or not the other Stunticons were truly destroyed again or not in quick time.
___

What a beautiful and moving song~!

I wonder how many monsters in the Underground once had similar views of the surface...And humans themselves, for that matter.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Did you see me throw the huge club around?"
---
-She wasn't gonna just leave herself open though, about to expand her wings to him changed into spikes!-
---
Natsuki: "It's not magic, but at the same time it's so difficult to explain even for people who know of the stuff"
---
Euryale: "Hey, are you smiling?"
---
Draco: "...........I-I..."
Musashi/Guifei/Arcueid: "Hmmmm~?"
Kanna: "IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE!" :b:
---
-HE SWUNG HIS SCYTHE BADASSLY-
---
Alear: "....That doesn't help us..."
---
Sothis: "Me? Smiling?"
---
Shez: -crosses her arms, smirking-

-Why not?-
___

Amethyst: "...Meh, I guess that works!" -Transforms into this form, just with her normal height-

Steven: "I was hoping Amethyst would've taken you down by now...!" -Starting to get worried. Steven's strong, but he won't be able to hold Nora in that arm lock for much longer-
___

Gonna borrow what you typed for Digi's blank reply above:
-he's considering it-
---
Nora: "YOU CAN'T BRING DOWN THE QUEEN OF THE RING! HAHAHA!" -feints a grab-
---
LMAO

Weiss: "It's...very uncanny..."

Lilith: "...." I... I want to see her again...

Ingrid: "Still haven't figured out how to cover up your telepathy, I see?"

-Lilith gasps in shock-

Ingrid: "I'm sure she would be happy to see you again. And so would all the others." :)

Lilith: "..." -genuinely pondering now-

---

---

---
-WHAT UNI SAID-

---

___

The one and only! And this is Charlotte Corday! The original historical figure! We have good news and not so good news!

Starting With The Good News Is Usually The Best Move. It Softens The Inevitable Blow Of The Usually Extremely Bad News

The good new is that we've finally taken every Power Coin away from the bad guys! No more will the Ranger Sentries have to work for those meanies or miss out on full meals!

___

Mabel: "Well, Dipper and I are normal teenagers with no powers, but that hasn't stopped us from defeating monsters, magic-users and demons!"

Dipper: "Confusing as it sounds, yes. Specifically the original Voyager 1 probe."
___

___

-No longer much of a competition anymore, just friends hanging out in Halloween costumes gathering candy-

-The chunk of ice that had trapped Specimen 5 is destroyed by the arrow Rin shot, and due to the divine or at least magic-based properties of the arrow, Specimen 5 is temporarily sealed away within the very mannequin it inhabits, turning it an ordinary mannequin for now-

-Specimen 5 will regain control of it's inanimate vessel later, but this should shut it down for a few hours-
Neo: -bows in politeness-

Alear: "You managed to convert terrible evils, I see..."
---
Azura: "And the bad news?"
---
-Dipper has the quick thinking and intelligence to make up for not having powers-
---
Kamui: "Sure, but for now what?"

Blake: "Well, consider my curiosity sated."
---
-until they did every house-

Ren: "Great work, everyone. But the fight's not over yet."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's considering it-
---
Nora: "YOU CAN'T BRING DOWN THE QUEEN OF THE RING! HAHAHA!" -feints a grab-
---
LMAO

Weiss: "It's...very uncanny..."
-Whether or not it's even possible for him to truly fly?-
___

-That causes Steven to move one of his arms back in defense, weakening his arm lock-
___

(Maybe it's just a coincidence...?)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-INDEEEEEED-
---
-NORA KNEE STRIKE-
---
Weiss: "Maybe..."
-Well, like Meta Knight said, he ain't gonna know unless he tries-
___

-Steven is sent flying!-

Amethyst: "Tiger Millionaire!" -Goes after Nora next-

-Also what does Yang think of Amethyst's wrestler form?-
___

(...Then again, weren't some of you playing a video game that had you and your teammates in it? Maybe it's a similar case to that or something...)

-While they're pondering that, this scene plays. The Curator cuts a smug, scheming grin while telling an off-screen employee " Looks like we just hit paydirt, Frog Soos. The camera then zooms out to show the employee sweeping the floor whiline singing "Doo doo doo", before asking the Curator a rather random, yet insightful question: "Say, Mr. Ponds, do you get the feeling that we exist simultaneously in multiple parallel universes, completely unaware of the other's very existence?"-

Amphibia.jpg

-The Curator is annoyed and just bluntly asks him "You've been licking yourself again, Frog Soos?" Frog Soos chuckles and, evidently unoffended, admits "Caught me again, Mr.Ponds!" before licking his own elbow-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well, like Meta Knight said, he ain't gonna know unless he tries-
___

-Steven is sent flying!-

Amethyst: "Tiger Millionaire!" -Goes after Nora next-

-Also what does Yang think of Amethyst's wrestler form?-
___

(...Then again, weren't some of you playing a video game that had you and your teammates in it? Maybe it's a similar case to that or something...)

-While they're pondering that, this scene plays. The Curator cuts a smug, scheming grin while telling an off-screen employee " Looks like we just hit paydirt, Frog Soos. The camera then zooms out to show the employee sweeping the floor whiline singing "Doo doo doo", before asking the Curator a rather random, yet insightful question: "Say, Mr. Ponds, do you get the feeling that we exist simultaneously in multiple parallel universes, completely unaware of the other's very existence?"-
-he might try again then-
---
Yang: She looks cool

Nora: "Hahahaha! No one can match me." :p
---
Weiss: "......................"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he might try again then-
---
Yang: She looks cool

Nora: "Hahahaha! No one can match me." :p
---
Weiss: "......................"
-The Star Warriors already assume that he will at some point soon-
___

-It';s a wrestler form, so of course she does- :p

-AMETHYST GRABS NORA-
___

(...How does that only make things more confusing?!)

-If Chaldea knew the original Soos already, there'd be no denying the similarities- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Star Warriors already assume that he will at some point soon-
___

-It';s a wrestler form, so of course she does- :p

-AMETHYST GRABS NORA-
___

(...How does that only make things more confusing?!)

-If Chaldea knew the original Soos already, there'd be no denying the similarities- :V
-and he totally will-
---
Nora: "HUH?!"
---
Weiss: "I habe no idea..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and he totally will-
---
Nora: "HUH?!"
---
Weiss: "I habe no idea..."
-How Pit now?-
___

-Amethyst swings her over her head and slams her on the ground Hulk vs. Loki-style, but only swings her towards the ground once-
___

-Anne then reunites with the Plantars and tells them that she just found a Skip Man from her world. None of them know what that is, so they're just confused, until Anne states "Trust me. It's big. And that Curator guy's gonna give it to me!" All I have to do is be the museum's main attraction for a day."-

-Sprig and Hop Pop immediately panic for her and tell her "No!" while Polly asks her ":Are you crazy?!" Hopediah tells Anne "Anne, you cannot, by any means, do this." with visible and audible concern. Anne, however, is desperate for answers, stating "But th-this is the first time I've found something from my world! It could explain so much!" Hop Pop understands, but reasonably argues "I understand that, Anne. But that Curator guy is... Well, just look at him!" Cue the Curator being shown staring at Anne from his window while chuckling before closing his own shutters-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How Pit now?-
___

-Amethyst swings her over her head and slams her on the ground Hulk vs. Loki-style, but only swings her towards the ground once-
___

-Anne then reunites with the Plantars and tells them that she just found a Skip Man from her world. None of them know what that is, so they're just confused, until Anne states "Trust me. It's big. And that Curator guy's gonna give it to me!" All I have to do is be the museum's main attraction for a day."-

-Sprig and Hop Pop immediately panic for her and tell her "No!" while Polly asks her ":Are you crazy?!" Hopediah tells Anne "Anne, you cannot, by any means, do this." with visible and audible concern. Anne, however, is desperate for answers, stating "But th-this is the first time I've found something from my world! It could explain so much!" Hop Pop understands, but reasonably argues "I understand that, Anne. But that Curator guy is... Well, just look at him!" Cue the Curator being shown staring at Anne from his window while chuckling before closing his own shutters-
-MORE CONFIDENT-
---
-SHE TRIES TO GET BACK UP-
---
Weiss: "I agree, honestly..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-MORE CONFIDENT-
---
-SHE TRIES TO GET BACK UP-
---
Weiss: "I agree, honestly..."
-THEN THAT'S GOOD PROGRESS!-
___

-Amethyst charges at her and tries to take her back down!-
___

-Hopediah, however, seeing how important this is to Amme, tells her that they can st least all sleep on the idea, then return to the museum in the morning to see it they can get some answers-

-Anne seemingly agrees at first, telling them "Okay, you're right. I can wait. .." As Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly head back to the fwagon, however, Anne purposefully lags behind and finished her sentence by muttering "...Until you fall asleep." under her breath, making it clear that she plans on returning to the museum later that night anyway and getting the Skip Man as sooo as possible-

(Anne, you should know schemes like this are bad ideas by now!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-THEN THAT'S GOOD PROGRESS!-
___

-Amethyst charges at her and tries to take her back down!-
___

-Hopediah, however, seeing how important this is to Amme, tells her that they can st least all sleep on the idea, then return to the museum in the morning to see it they can get some answers-

-Anne seemingly agrees at first, telling them "Okay, you're right. I can wait. .." As Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly head back to the fwagon, however, Anne purposefully lags behind and finished her sentence by muttering "...Until you fall asleep." under her breath, making it clear that she plans on returning to the museum later that night anyway and getting the Skip Man as sooo as possible-

(Anne, you should know schemes like this are bad ideas by now!)
-HECK YEAH-
---
-NORA IS READY TO PUNCH-
---
Weiss: "She never learns..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HECK YEAH-
---
-NORA IS READY TO PUNCH-
---
Weiss: "She never learns..."
Meta Knight: "Seems like he's already regained confidence that he can learn."
___

-Which Amethyst tries to catch!-
___

-Later that night, Anne gets up in the middle of the night and quietly leaves, also stopping a shelf that Hop Pop is sleeping under that has Sprig's action figures from shaking due to the Hop Pop's snoring. With that, she then makes her way back to the Curiosity Hut, where after calling out for the Curator, the latter lights a torch and is shown standing in a previously dark corner. Anne is startled, but remarks "Oh, there you are! That's not creepy at all!" before the Curator states "Welcome, welcome! So glad my little star is here! And every star needs a stage" before unveiling said stage, which looks like something out of a circus-

(...If the giant red X painted on the center of the stage doesn't tip her off that something's wrong, then what will?) -Equally annoyed and concerned-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Lilith gasps in shock-

Ingrid: "I'm sure she would be happy to see you again. And so would all the others." :)

-Plus given how in Nanohaland telepathy is a basic spell, she wouldn't be so out of place- :V
Meeting forward to her and Veyle meeting
-Star has more than once asked herself the same question- :V

Marco: "...Uhh, you're welcome?" -Clearly awkward and uncomfortable with that-
___

AHA, SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU STAND OUT AS THE HIGHEST RANKING ROYALTY?

___

Rin's made plans that have worked before...
___

Gravel...Keep conducting surveillance and research, we need to know more about this "Snatcher" and confirm whether or not the other Stunticons were truly destroyed again or not in quick time.
___

What a beautiful and moving song~!

I wonder how many monsters in the Underground once had similar views of the surface...And humans themselves, for that matter.
Lily: "...................Well now, hmmmmmmmmmmm... I must.... Do things!"
---
King Knight: "Yes... YES! I think I got it!"
---
-Indeed... Rarely, but they have!-
---
Shockwave: "And see what benefits we could gain from them"
Sundor: "Understood"
---
Aya: "From what I've been told, I'll suppose a fairly high number!"
Kanna: "IT WAS SO INCREDIBLE!" :b:
---
-HE SWUNG HIS SCYTHE BADASSLY-
---
Alear: "....That doesn't help us..."
---
Sothis: "Me? Smiling?"
---
Shez: -crosses her arms, smirking-
Illya: "Yeah! I managed to give trouble to Yang-neesan!"
---
-BLOCKING THEM, BUT MORRIGAN KICKED-
---
Natsuki: "...Yeah, it's really weird even for us"
---
Tiamat: -Nodded to affirm that-
---
Draco: "............G-Give me...."
___

___

___

___

---
---
-Dipper has the quick thinking and intelligence to make up for not having powers-
---

---

Kimberly: "Seems you'll really look as a passable soldier"
Jeanne: "Well, it's been arduous, but yes"
---
Luvia: "That means many could join our side, splendid!" -then what Azura asked-

Lindy: "Oh, they just asked where they could eat, so I told them where the cafeteria was"
---
Yuri: "Oh? How do you do that?"

Sayori: "So cool..."
Natsuki: "That makes it.... More confusing"
---
Jeanne: "I wouldn't mind to take a simple walk..."

Medea: "Glad you also reached an understanding. Thank you for your time, Sir Lavabo"
---
-And then they enjoy their spoils-

-Indeed, none aware of that-
Sakura: "Okay, but where is Spooky-san?"
Rin: "Her mansion, likely. With the rest of those GL guys"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Seems like he's already regained confidence that he can learn."
___

-Which Amethyst tries to catch!-
___

-Later that night, Anne gets up in the middle of the night and quietly leaves, also stopping a shelf that Hop Pop is sleeping under that has Sprig's action figures from shaking due to the Hop Pop's snoring. With that, she then makes her way back to the Curiosity Hut, where after calling out for the Curator, the latter lights a torch and is shown standing in a previously dark corner. Anne is startled, but remarks "Oh, there you are! That's not creepy at all!" before the Curator states "Welcome, welcome! So glad my little star is here! And every star needs a stage" before unveiling said stage, which looks like something out of a circus-

(...If the giant red X painted on the center of the stage doesn't tip her off that something's wrong, then what will?) -Equally annoyed and concerned-
Pit: "Yeah, I did!"

-it won't work-
---
-Yang also rushed at Amethyst-
---
Weiss: "....You think he'll cover her in wax?"

Illya: "Yeah! I managed to give trouble to Yang-neesan!"
---
-BLOCKING THEM, BUT MORRIGAN KICKED-
---
Natsuki: "...Yeah, it's really weird even for us"
---
Tiamat: -Nodded to affirm that-
---
Draco: "............G-Give me...."
Kanna: "And she's super strong! So that means you must be super strong too!" :b:
---
-which was dodged!-
---
Alear: "...Maybe we just need to know what it all does and not how it works..."
---
Sothis: "Perhaps I simply enjoy my time here."
---
Shez: "Give you what, Draco?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "And she's super strong! So that means you must be super strong too!" :b:
---
-which was dodged!-
---
Alear: "...Maybe we just need to know what it all does and not how it works..."
---
Sothis: "Perhaps I simply enjoy my time here."
---
Shez: "Give you what, Draco?"
Illya: "Ha, really strong~"
---
-And then Morrigan dashes at him!..
---
Sayori: "Fair~!"
Yuri: "A lot of useful things, almost whatever you want"
---
Euryale: "While charmed by us~?"
---
Draco: "The fajitas!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Ha, really strong~"
---
-And then Morrigan dashes at him!..
---
Sayori: "Fair~!"
Yuri: "A lot of useful things, almost whatever you want"
---
Euryale: "While charmed by us~?"
---
Draco: "The fajitas!"
Yang: "And you two seem even closer." :p
---
-he was ready to counter-
---
Alear: "W-Whatever I want?"

Veyle: "That sounds incredible~!"
---
Sothis: -bluntly- "No."
---
Shez: "What's the magic woooooooord~?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Lilith gasps in shock-

-Plus given how in Nanohaland telepathy is a basic spell, she wouldn't be so out of place- :V
-What's Lilith's decision...?

Lily: "...................Well now, hmmmmmmmmmmm... I must.... Do things!"
---
King Knight: "Yes... YES! I think I got it!"
---
-Indeed... Rarely, but they have!-
---
Shockwave: "And see what benefits we could gain from them"
Sundor: "Understood"
---
Aya: "From what I've been told, I'll suppose a fairly high number!"
Marco: "...Good luck with talking to Tom, then!" -Sighs- "Okay, but seriously, I hope it goes well. Just have an open mind. As shocked as I am by it, myself, Tom's definitely changed way for the better this time."
___

Linebeck: "Great, what absurd plan are you making up this time?"
___

Her plans usually work, too! ...Usually. :lol:
___

Thank you for your report, Sundor. That will be all.
___

I-I know I did...

Pit: "Yeah, I did!"

-it won't work-
---
-Yang also rushed at Amethyst-
---
Weiss: "....You think he'll cover her in wax?"
-Major oof...-
___

-Who tries to throw a punch at her!-
___

(...) -GASP- (Then that means Polly wasn't just seeing things! Is that what happens in movies about wax museums?! Anne, you need to get out of there!)

-Anne doesn't even find the giant red X suspicious, and just excitedly asks "Whoa. Is this my mark? Should I hit it? I'm gonna hit it! Wha-bam!" while slapping the X once. The Curator then explains something was foreshadowed by the "wax figure" Polly saw earlier that looked at her, before saying an unsurprising yet still startling line: "Now, since you're my main attraction, I'm gonna let you in on this museum's biggest secret. You see, truth is nothing's fake! Everything here is real. Real and frozen in wax. Just like you!"

-The Curator then unveils and pulls a nearby lever that causes a huge tube to fall from the ceiling and trap Anne, one with additional smaller tubes attached to flood wax into it -Anne just looks around before bluntly admitting "Ah...yep. Yeeep. This all tracks."-

---
---
---

---

---

Lindy: "Oh, they just asked where they could eat, so I told them where the cafeteria was"
---

---

Medea: "Glad you also reached an understanding. Thank you for your time, Sir Lavabo"
---

Admittedly, I consider myself one of those former evils...
___

The bad news is, all of the Servants except for Chen Gong are still contracted to Rita and Koya! We need your help to free them or they might make them attack the Sentries, Darkner troops or even you guys!

Noelle: -Chuckles- "That sounds like Susie." :chuckle:
___

Mabel: "Where do I begin?! I've got a lot of strength and cool tools and weapons, Dipper uses his smarts and quick-thinking to solve mysterious and think up plans..."

Dipper: "Mabel and I are pretty much used to those kinds of scenarios by now. That's what happens when you spend a whole summer in Gravity Falls." :p
___

-Kamui's thoughts on Jeanne's suggestion?-

Sir Lavabo: "It was my pleasure to give a tour to new guests!" -Bows in a true knightly manner, despite being a Knight of the Wash rather than of combat-
___

-Toon Link even used his Spoil's Bag as a trick-or-treat bag-

Which can apparently teleport around at random due to a curse...But if Spooky and her army are here, that must mean that her mansion is somewhere near this town, too!

-While Specimen 5 has been temporarily contained, Specimen 6 took the opportunity to hide and is nowhere to be seen-

-Around the same time, Ruby and Arthur could also hear what sounded like a young woman humming and laughing-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lilith: "I... I still failed to-"

Ingrid: "You did not fail to protect her. You simply took a different direction. Keeping her in the world she was in would not have been good for her sanity. Giving her a new beginning in a world out of the Silent Dragon's reach was perhaps the best way to save her."

Lilith: "I... never thought of it that way... And I chose to avoid her afterwards... What have I done?!"

Ingrid: "Follow me if you wish to remedy this.... after you're done with your food."

Lilith: "Oh right, I didn't even start eating what you gave me. It looks so good!" :b:

-while Lilith ate, Ingrid took the time to text Lindy, asking a very simple question; how much of the TSAB's budget is eaten by her hosting Chaldea?-

-Major oof...-
___

-Who tries to throw a punch at her!-
___

(...) -GASP- (Then that means Polly wasn't just seeing things! Is that what happens in movies about wax museums?! Anne, you need to get out of there!)

-Anne doesn't even find the giant red X suspicious, and just excitedly asks "Whoa. Is this my mark? Should I hit it? I'm gonna hit it! Wha-bam!" while slapping the X once. The Curator then explains something was foreshadowed by the "wax figure" Polly saw earlier that looked at her, before saying an unsurprising yet still startling line: "Now, since you're my main attraction, I'm gonna let you in on this museum's biggest secret. You see, truth is nothing's fake! Everything here is real. Real and frozen in wax. Just like you!"

-The Curator then unveils and pulls a nearby lever that causes a huge tube to fall from the ceiling and trap Anne, one with additional smaller tubes attached to flood wax into it -Anne just looks around before bluntly admitting "Ah...yep. Yeeep. This all tracks."-
-indeed...-
---
-SHE CAUGHT IT-
---
Weiss: "Indeed it does... though being fair, the X mark is not that much of a red flag. It's a practice that can be done when rehearsing performances. Only reason it felt like a trap is everything about the Curator."

---

---

---

---

___

The bad news is, all of the Servants except for Chen Gong are still contracted to Rita and Koya! We need your help to free them or they might make them attack the Sentries, Darkner troops or even you guys!

___

Mabel: "Where do I begin?! I've got a lot of strength and cool tools and weapons, Dipper uses his smarts and quick-thinking to solve mysterious and think up plans..."

Dipper: "Mabel and I are pretty much used to those kinds of scenarios by now. That's what happens when you spend a whole summer in Gravity Falls." :p
___

Sir Lavabo: "It was my pleasure to give a tour to new guests!" -Bows in a true knightly manner, despite being a Knight of the Wash rather than of combat-
___

Which can apparently teleport around at random due to a curse...But if Spooky and her army are here, that must mean that her mansion is somewhere near this town, too!

-While Specimen 5 has been temporarily contained, Specimen 6 took the opportunity to hide and is nowhere to be seen-

-Around the same time, Ruby and Arthur could also hear what sounded like a young woman humming and laughing-
-Neo does a thumbs up-

Alear: "Seeing what people can generally do really helps. This is so useful." :)
---
Azura: "We would need Medea to break the contracts..."
---
-so they're two halves of Frank West :V-
---
Kamui: "That would be lovely." :)

Blake: -bows back to be polite-
---
Kanna: "This was a great night~" :b:

Ruby: "....Did someone else hear that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed...-
---
-SHE CAUGHT IT-
---
Weiss: "Indeed it does... though being fair, the X mark is not that much of a red flag. It's a practice that can be done when rehearsing performances. Only reason it felt like a trap is everything about the Curator."
-The others are hopeful he'll at least learn improve his flight or learn to glide on his, at least-
___

-Amethyst is now trying to keep Yang and Nora at bay, blocking a punch from the latter and trying to break her own hand free from the punch Yang caught-
___

(Oh, it is? Hmm, that would've made sense then...if not for the Curator himself being a red flag, like you also said.)

-The Curator isn't even arrogant about catching her at first, frowning in a neutral expression while flat out bluntly admitting "I mean, it's crazy how easy that was! Honestly, I thought I was being way too obvious about it." Anne just slumps back in the cylinder while sighing in frustration and sadness, saying "I can't believe this! I'm so stupid..."-

-Oddly enough, the Curator is legitimately upset by Anne's self-doubt, and tries to reassure her "Hey, hey. Don't talk about yourself like that! You're probably a very bright young lady who's just having a bad day." Anne is surprised and even practically states as such. "Oh, thanks. That's actually a really nice thing to say" Once Anne is reassured of her intelligence, however, he, quickly goes right back to arrogantly and evily boasting about his plan to make Anne yet another one of the trapped living beings in his wax figure collection, declaring "Hey. It's what I'm here fo!. So, as you've probably guessed, you're not just the main attraction tomorrow. You'll be here forever!" before laughing evily. As wax starts filling up the cylinder, Anne screams in terror-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others are hopeful he'll at least learn improve his flight or learn to glide on his, at least-
___

-Amethyst is now trying to keep Yang and Nora at bay, blocking a punch from the latter and trying to break her own hand free from the punch Yang caught-
___

(Oh, it is? Hmm, that would've made sense then...if not for the Curator himself being a red flag, like you also said.)

-The Curator isn't even arrogant about catching her at first, frowning in a neutral expression while flat out bluntly admitting "I mean, it's crazy how easy that was! Honestly, I thought I was being way too obvious about it." Anne just slumps back in the cylinder while sighing in frustration and sadness, saying "I can't believe this! I'm so stupid..."-

-Oddly enough, the Curator is legitimately upset by Anne's self-doubt, and tries to reassure her "Hey, hey. Don't talk about yourself like that! You're probably a very bright young lady who's just having a bad day." Anne is surprised and even practically states as such. "Oh, thanks. That's actually a really nice thing to say" Once Anne is reassured of her intelligence, however, he, quickly goes right back to arrogantly and evily boasting about his plan to make Anne yet another one of the trapped living beings in his wax figure collection, declaring "Hey. It's what I'm here fo!. So, as you've probably guessed, you're not just the main attraction tomorrow. You'll be here forever!" before laughing evily. As wax starts filling up the cylinder, Anne screams in terror-
-but sadly it won't-
---
-AND HERECOMES NORA WITH A STEEL CHAIR!-
---
Weiss: "Oh nooooo!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but sadly it won't-
---
-AND HERECOMES NORA WITH A STEEL CHAIR!-
---
Weiss: "Oh nooooo!"
-Will Pit try it right away though or not quite yet?-

___

-Which hits Amethyst in the head!-

Amethyst: "Ow! Hey, I thought we said no weapons!"
___

-Hop Pop still snoring, then finally knocks down Sprig's action figures. which fall into his mouth. He coughs them up q second later, reflexivly blaming Sprig for it and yelling "DANG IT, BOY!" until he realizes that Anne is gone-

-Sprig quickly realizes to his horror that she must have gone back to the museum, prompting Hop Pop to declare that they've got to go back and save her. Sorig is terrified. And Polly of all people is so scared that she nervously tries to claim You know what, I'll stay here and hold down the fort!" Hop Pop is having none of it and grabs her, knowing they need everyone to save Anne-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will Pit try it right away though or not quite yet?-

___

-Which hits Amethyst in the head!-

Amethyst: "Ow! Hey, I thought we said no weapons!"
___

-Hop Pop still snoring, then finally knocks down Sprig's action figures. which fall into his mouth. He coughs them up q second later, reflexivly blaming Sprig for it and yelling "DANG IT, BOY!" until he realizes that Anne is gone-

-Sprig quickly realizes to his horror that she must have gone back to the museum, prompting Hop Pop to declare that they've got to go back and save her. Sorig is terrified. And Polly of all people is so scared that she nervously tries to claim You know what, I'll stay here and hold down the fort!" Hop Pop is having none of it and grabs her, knowing they need everyone to save Anne-
-maybe the next day...-
---
Nora: "I thought that meant our usual weapons..." :lol:
---
Weiss: "Go, Hopediah!" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Ingrid: "You did not fail to protect her. You simply took a different direction. Keeping her in the world she was in would not have been good for her sanity. Giving her a new beginning in a world out of the Silent Dragon's reach was perhaps the best way to save her."

Lilith: "I... never thought of it that way... And I chose to avoid her afterwards... What have I done?!"

Ingrid: "Follow me if you wish to remedy this.... after you're done with your food."

Lilith: "Oh right, I didn't even start eating what you gave me. It looks so good!" :b:

-while Lilith ate, Ingrid took the time to text Lindy, asking a very simple question; how much of the TSAB's budget is eaten by her hosting Chaldea?-
-Lindy would admit that there's quite... a number, given the quantity of them and their necessities. Servants not needing to eat and use the toilet does come in handy, but many still do, and everyone still needs rooms-
Yang: "And you two seem even closer." :p
---
-he was ready to counter-
---
Alear: "W-Whatever I want?"

Veyle: "That sounds incredible~!"
---
Sothis: -bluntly- "No."
---
Shez: "What's the magic woooooooord~?" :p
Abby: "Are you forgetting someone?" >:V
Illya: "...Come here" -opens arms-
---
-AND ONCE AGAIN THE SPIKED WINGS-
---
Natsuki: "Quite the useful stuff, huh?" :p
---
Euryale: "Tsk, drats"
Circe: "Okay, that was cute" :p
---
Draco: ".............." 😖
Marco: "...Good luck with talking to Tom, then!" -Sighs- "Okay, but seriously, I hope it goes well. Just have an open mind. As shocked as I am by it, myself, Tom's definitely changed way for the better this time."
___

Linebeck: "Great, what absurd plan are you making up this time?"
___

Her plans usually work, too! ...Usually. :lol:
___

Thank you for your report, Sundor. That will be all.
___

I-I know I did...
Lily: "Okay. I'll try all my very best with it!" -does a pumped up motion-
---
King Knight: "Just you wait, and you'll witness and gasp at my magnificence!"
---
Sakura: "Sometimes" :p -embarrassed Rin-
---
Sundor: "I'll keep reporting then"
Shockwave: We could send one of the remaining cassettes to spy him in particular.
---
Kiara: "Ah, she's gonna see Eric's ship soon~!"
___

___

___

___

-Neo does a thumbs up-

Alear: "Seeing what people can generally do really helps. This is so useful." :)
---
---
---

---

-Indeed, for example, she can think this so called "King of Knights" could be a good partner for Marth or Sigurd-
Kimberly: "Seems we can make this work... But from criminal to criminal, I'll keep an eye on you"
---
Luvia: "And for that, we need to sneak her in, undetected by Rita's barrier if it isn't downed..."
Jeanne: "Though we were having a plan of our own to sneak someone in" -referring to Neo-

Lindy: -Giggles- "You two are cute, I wish you good luck with your friends" :)
---
Yuri: "...So even someone normal here could help, huh...."

Natsuki: "Has anyone here ever been around that place?"
Sayori: "Ooooh, already wanting to plan trips~!"
---
-And so to walk they goooooo-

Medea: "Very well. Now we have to keep going"
-As they go off, Blake's thoughts?-
---
Arisa: "It wasn't bad seeing you all again"
Suzuka: "And meeting new people" :)

Takeru: "I'm sure I was deployed from it. And probably Makoto-niichan and Alain are still there"
Arthur: "...Look to all your surroundings...."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Lindy would admit that there's quite... a number, given the quantity of them and their necessities. Servants not needing to eat and use the toilet does come in handy, but many still do, and everyone still needs rooms-
-Ingrid wondering if the ship had room for one more individual?-

Lily: "Okay. I'll try all my very best with it!" -does a pumped up motion-
---
King Knight: "Just you wait, and you'll witness and gasp at my magnificence!"
---
Sakura: "Sometimes" :p -embarrassed Rin-
---
Sundor: "I'll keep reporting then"
Shockwave: We could send one of the remaining cassettes to spy him in particular.
---
Kiara: "Ah, she's gonna see Eric's ship soon~!"
Marco: "Now that's the spirit! I can still introduce you guys if you want."

-Lily trusts that she'll be alright since her mother is the one asking this?-
___

Linebeck: "Heh. That'll be the day." :smirk:
___

-Jenny feels bad...-
___

-Any one of them in specific?-
___

Her future prince~! :b:

-maybe the next day...-
---
Nora: "I thought that meant our usual weapons..." :lol:
---
Weiss: "Go, Hopediah!" :b:

___

Amethyst: "Nah, it's cool, we didn't specify that part either."
___

(Teach that Curator jerk a lesson!)

-The next shot only shows one of both Hop Pop and Sprig's legs dramatically stepping in front of the yard before the Curiosity Hut, before all three Plantars advance into the building, quietly sneaking in while holding torches for light, visibly terrified. While Sprig and Hop Pop look for Anne, Polly stops at the wax figure she saw look at her earlier and glares at it, angrily telling it "Stop. Staring at me...!"-

-Seconds later, Hop Pop and Sprig spot the stage room and discover Anne slowly being covered by wax. The Curator is eating out of a can of meat telling Anne about some of his schemes for the Curiosity Hut. "Um, uh, then it hits me. Artifacts. You can charge people when they break 'em. Win-win!" Anne graons and complains "Ugh, so boriiiiiiiiiing...", until the Curator mentions that he got several of the artifacts while on a trip to Newtopia, as well as that Newtopia is also where he got the Skip Man. Anne is astonished, but despite the danger she's in, also sees this as a huge revelation and possible strong clue, gasping and remarking "Newtopia...Of course!"-

-Neo does a thumbs up-

---
---
---

---

-Indeed, for example, she can think this so called "King of Knights" could be a good partner for Marth or Sigurd-
Kimberly: "Seems we can make this work... But from criminal to criminal, I'll keep an eye on you"
---
Luvia: "And for that, we need to sneak her in, undetected by Rita's barrier if it isn't downed..."
Jeanne: "Though we were having a plan of our own to sneak someone in" -referring to Neo-

---

---

---

Takeru: "I'm sure I was deployed from it. And probably Makoto-niichan and Alain are still there"
As you can gather, you'll probably find several members who can reliably wield an Emblem. :p
___

Is It Possible That This Person Could Help Sneak Medea Into The Fortress As Well?

Noelle: "Thank you, Admiral! We'll do our very best to be of help!" -Gets up and goes running to the cafeteria-

Berdly: "Aye, the universe is at stake!"
___

Mabel: "Well yeah! Why do you doubt it? Anyone can still be capable of amazing things! They don't have to have cool superpowers or magic for that." :p

Dipper: "Hmm, as far as I'm aware, no one else here really has yet, actually." (Although Toffee supposedly did, considering that he found and recruited the Shapeshifter...)
___

-At a park within the castletown!-

-Sir Lavabo waves at them as they leave, before resuming his laundry duties-

-What Digi asked?-
___

TLink: "Same here! I had no idea you guys made so many new friends!"

-If Ruby and Arthur turned to the source of the voice, they'd see this ghost hovering towards them-

That's Specimen 4!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-she's not wondering that, instead having a different idea-

-she would simply reply with "I see..." and not elaborate further... but Lindy has likely seen and/or heard enough of Ingrid to know she's cooking something-

Ingrid: "If you're willing to help her once more, I do have an idea. And it won't be too hard, as it is something you've already done."

Lilith: "...What do you mean?"

Ingrid: "I'm sure you can connect the dots well enough." :p

Abby: "Are you forgetting someone?" >:V
Illya: "...Come here" -opens arms-
---
-AND ONCE AGAIN THE SPIKED WINGS-
---
Natsuki: "Quite the useful stuff, huh?" :p
---
Euryale: "Tsk, drats"
Circe: "Okay, that was cute" :p
---
Draco: ".............." 😖
Kanna: "You're always welcome to join, Abby-chan~" -pulls her in-
---
-HE TRIES TO SLASH THEM-
---
Veyle: "Well, we don't know what this stuff does yet..."
---
Sothis: "Nice try, however." :p
---
Shez: -snickering-

___

Amethyst: "Nah, it's cool, we didn't specify that part either."
___

(Teach that Curator jerk a lesson!)

-The next shot only shows one of both Hop Pop and Sprig's legs dramatically stepping in front of the yard before the Curiosity Hut, before all three Plantars advance into the building, quietly sneaking in while holding torches for light, visibly terrified. While Sprig and Hop Pop look for Anne, Polly stops at the wax figure she saw look at her earlier and glares at it, angrily telling it "Stop. Staring at me...!"-

-Seconds later, Hop Pop and Sprig spot the stage room and discover Anne slowly being covered by wax. The Curator is eating out of a can of meat telling Anne about some of his schemes for the Curiosity Hut. "Um, uh, then it hits me. Artifacts. You can charge people when they break 'em. Win-win!" Anne graons and complains "Ugh, so boriiiiiiiiiing...", until the Curator mentions that he got several of the artifacts while on a trip to Newtopia, as well as that Newtopia is also where he got the Skip Man. Anne is astonished, but despite the danger she's in, also sees this as a huge revelation and possible strong clue, gasping and remarking "Newtopia...Of course!"-
-HE BE READY TO FLY, WEARING PROECTIVE GEAR-
---
Nora: "In that case!" -SWINGS STEEL CHAIR AGAIN-

-because Amethyst is a Gem, this ends up doing more damage to the chair itself than to Purple Puma-
---
Weiss: "They're on the right track!"

---

---

---

---

As you can gather, you'll probably find several members who can reliably wield an Emblem. :p
___

Is It Possible That This Person Could Help Sneak Medea Into The Fortress As Well?

Noelle: "Thank you, Admiral! We'll do our very best to be of help!" -Gets up and goes running to the cafeteria-

___

Mabel: "Well yeah! Why do you doubt it? Anyone can still be capable of amazing things! They don't have to have cool superpowers or magic for that." :p

Dipper: "Hmm, as far as I'm aware, no one else here really has yet, actually." (Although Toffee supposedly did, considering that he found and recruited the Shapeshifter...)
___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-If Ruby and Arthur turned to the source of the voice, they'd see this ghost hovering towards them-
-she can also imagine Gil wanting the Marth ring simply because of his title- :V

Alear: "I can truly see that indeed."

"Pink Ranger": "That's fair. Besides, being alone would give me away, wouldn't it?"

-the voice is that of a RWBY character... I'm thinking either Elm or Harriet-
---
Azura: "That would definitely be a good call to make. And if we understand her abilities right, she might be able to fool the barrier... or at the very least anyone guarding it if applicable."
---
-it's why Monika and Sayori are learning computers-
---
Kamui: "This is so pretty." :)

Blake: I suppose washing machines are not mainstream yet here, but they've found a way regardless.
---
Kanna: "And we might make even more if we keep traveling to new worlds!" 😄

Ruby: "That must be what we heard, Arthur!" -aiming for her and shooting-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Uni already made an entry for Lilith in the ChaldeaDex, just so KoP knows. And speaking of entries...

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Hikari Studio Resident #6
Daiki Kaito (Kamen Rider Diend)

1700245472660.png

Class: Assassin
Height/Weight: 182cm/Didn’t ask
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Origin: Modern Era, World of Diend
Debut: Kamen Rider Decade
Dislikes: His brother, people mistreating treasures, Tsukasa Kadoya
Line: “Treasures are irreplaceable”
Comment: Untrustworthy is the only way one can describe him

Treasure Sniper. At age fourteen, Kaito worked as a police officer in a world dominated by the evil Roaches, tasked to capture those who wanted to free humanity, one of which ended being his own brother. Traumatized by the event, Kaito under mysterious means managed to leave his world, and as a coping mechanism for betraying his family, became a thief that searches through all worlds in search for the greatest and most valuable of treasures. This is what led him to the headquarters of the organization Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R, where he stole a gun and set of cards that allowed him to become Kamen Rider Diend.

Kaito’s life since revolves around two simple factors: Treasures. He’ll do anything to add anything of value to his collection, no matter who gets in the way, and will make sure that whenever someone pisses him off they’ll learn some lesson. And the other, is the mysterious Tsukasa Kadoya, Kamen Rider Decade. The events of their first meeting are unknown to all but Kaito, but whatever happened, fascinated him enough to develop a deep interest in him.

As thus his wish is to keep traveling through the worlds in search of more treasures, and maybe one day, settle things with Tsukasa once and for all.

Parameters
Strength: B
Endurance: B
Agility: A
Mana: D
Luck: EX
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills
Presence Concealment: Rank A. The ability to hide one’s presence.

Personal Skills
Dimensional Walls: Rank EX. One is able to summon and pass the barriers that connect all realities to travel between them.
AttackRide: Diend Blast: Rank B. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, allows the user to fire in quick succession.
AttackRide: Diend Invisible: Rank A. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, allows the user to become fully invisible.
AttackRide: Diend Barrier: Rank C. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, projects a shield to protect the user.
AttackRide: Diend Blast: Rank B. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, makes two summoned copies attack in synch with the user.
AttackRide: Diend Illusion: Rank A. The possession of a Rider Card that, when used, allows the user to summon multiple copies of themselves to attack in conjunction.
Final AttackRide: Dimension Shoot: Rank EX. With the use of a Rider Card, the user performs a finishing move that traps the opponent in a blast of dimensional barriers.

Noble Phantasms
Diendriver: Transformation Loading Gun: Rank A, Anti-Unit (Self) type
One of two devices created by the malignous organization Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R., to make their own warriors to conquer the multiverse protected by the heroes known as Kamen Riders. A gun that allows Kaito to transform into Diend, granting him enhanced super human abilities, as well as making him able to use Rider Cards, granting himself new abilities, and to summon other Kamen Riders. Was it to fall into evil hands, however, it would turn the user into a monstrous version of Diend, that could summon monsters defeated by Kamen Riders.
Rider Cards: Lasting of Alternate Worlds: Rank E~EX, Anti-Unit type.
Also developed by Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R, a set of cards to use by Kamen Riders Decade and Diend in order to harness the powers of other Kamen Riders. Diend’s device is designed to summon copies of Kamen Riders that would help and obey him, mimicking their originals for more effectiveness, from the middle of the road skillsets of Kamen Riders Kurokage and Scissors, to the devastating capacities of Kamen Riders Evol and Cronus. Additionally, the more worlds and Kamen Riders come to exist, Kaito’s deck will keep expanding.
K-Touch: Diend Complete: Rank A+, Anti-Unit type.
Another device developed by Dai-S.H.O.C.K.E.R. that was confiscated by a Time Police that was eventually given to Kaito. It allows Kaito to access a new powerful form that grants him the skillsets of Kamen Riders G4, Ryuga, Orga, Glaive, Kabuki, Caucasus, Arc and Skull for himself. As Diend Complete, he can presumably do all the aforementioned can combined, however, he rarely uses it, as it would make things too easy.

Attribute: Man

Traits: Living Human, Weak to Enuma Elish

Notes: Basically, nobody trusts him, from his shadiness to how unruly he is, he’s only tolerated because of his skillset and masterful thievery. Despite that, there are rare instances when he can show genuine kindness.
-she's not wondering that, instead having a different idea-

-she would simply reply with "I see..." and not elaborate further... but Lindy has likely seen and/or heard enough of Ingrid to know she's cooking something-

Ingrid: "If you're willing to help her once more, I do have an idea. And it won't be too hard, as it is something you've already done."

Lilith: "...What do you mean?"

Ingrid: "I'm sure you can connect the dots well enough." :p
-Indeed, for a human, Lindy is quite the smart lady-
-And would Lilith?-
Marco: "Now that's the spirit! I can still introduce you guys if you want."

-Lily trusts that she'll be alright since her mother is the one asking this?-
___

Linebeck: "Heh. That'll be the day." :smirk:
___

-Jenny feels bad...-
___

-Any one of them in specific?-
___

Her future prince~! :b:
Lily: "It's fiiiine, I'm really more confident now!"
---
-And thus King Knight ran off!-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-He is thinking of a few, so he'll be sure to ask Soundwave-
---
Kiara: "And she's so in love already~"
Kanna: "You're always welcome to join, Abby-chan~" -pulls her in-
---
-HE TRIES TO SLASH THEM-
---
Veyle: "Well, we don't know what this stuff does yet..."
---
Sothis: "Nice try, however." :p
---
Shez: -snickering-
-And so, Abby joins hug!-
---
-HE SUCCEEDS AND IT LEAVES HER OPEN-
---
Sayori: "Oh, there's so much to learn about everything here~!"
---
-Euryale is poutier-
---
Draco: "Give me already!!"
___

___

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

That's Specimen 4!
-she can also imagine Gil wanting the Marth ring simply because of his title- :V

Alear: "I can truly see that indeed."

"Pink Ranger": "That's fair. Besides, being alone would give me away, wouldn't it?"

-the voice is that of a RWBY character... I'm thinking either Elm or Harriet-
---
Azura: "That would definitely be a good call to make. And if we understand her abilities right, she might be able to fool the barrier... or at the very least anyone guarding it if applicable."
---
-it's why Monika and Sayori are learning computers-
---
Kamui: "This is so pretty." :)

Blake: I suppose washing machines are not mainstream yet here, but they've found a way regardless.
---
Kanna: "And we might make even more if we keep traveling to new worlds!" 😄

Ruby: "That must be what we heard, Arthur!" -aiming for her and shooting-
-Maybe, maybe- :p -Hmmm, this 'Shirou' person might work well with Lyn or Lucina... Wait, there's an alternate older version of him? They could work with that...-
Kimberly: "True, we might need someone else..."
Kaito: "Well hello there" :p -already has a Ranger-like costume-
Kimberly: "....Where did you get that?"
Kaito: "I've encountered a number of Super Sentai, figures I had to one day disguise as one" :p -fittingly as a Blue Sentry-
---
Jeanne: "Then maybe we can overlap our ideas with that..."

Lindy: "Please, you can call me Lindy" :)
---
Yuri: "Hmmm... Maybe I could do something about computers? I mean... Sayori told us she's learning to hack... Or perform administistrative tasks..."

Sayori: "Oh, maybe we should some daaaaay~" -Dipper can already imagine they'd be a handle for Soos to think about-
---
Jeanne: "Such... Well, not greenery like in Earth, but still wonderful-looking nature" :)

Medea: Thankfully we haven't encountered any problems, even my biggest fears turned into a nice evening!
---
Abby: "The possibilities are endless after all~!"

Arthur: "No doubt!" -was ready to slash with Excalibur-

Last edited:
Top Bottom