• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I... um..." How do I say this?!
---
-which also works-

Nora: "Damn, you're packing might in there."
---
Weiss: "I hope they win, at least."
-Good question- :V

___

Steven: "I train a lot...And I'm also half-Gem, so that helps." :lol:
___

(Yeah, go Wally and Anne!)

-With Anne darting towards the ball, Wally strikes it next and, once again showing he's still retained a lot of the skills he's learned from a wealthy and educated life in Ribbitvale, strikes the ball and easily scores a goal with it, Crumpet announcing it with excitement while flailing around like a certain puppet frog-

-Wigbert is annoyed, yet remains stern and determined to win. The majority of the game is shown through a montage, during which it's shown that both Wally and Wigbert score a multitude of goals, eventually resulting in a tie where the next player to score a goal wins-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Good question- :V

___

Steven: "I train a lot...And I'm also half-Gem, so that helps." :lol:
___

(Yeah, go Wally and Anne!)

-With Anne darting towards the ball, Wally strikes it next and, once again showing he's still retained a lot of the skills he's learned from a wealthy and educated life in Ribbitvale, strikes the ball and easily scores a goal with it, Crumpet announcing it with excitement while flailing around like a certain puppet frog-

-Wigbert is annoyed, yet remains stern and determined to win. The majority of the game is shown through a montage, during which it's shown that both Wally and Wigbert score a multitude of goals, eventually resulting in a tie where the next player to score a goal wins-
-he nervous again-
---
Nora: "I suppose it would, huh..."
---
Weiss: "This is tense..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he nervous again-
---
Nora: "I suppose it would, huh..."
---
Weiss: "This is tense..."
-All the Star Warriors are waiting for him and at least two of them are worried about the guy-
___

Steven: "And that's why I'm not gonna go down so easily!" -Tries to grab!-
___

-Wigbert then manages to strike the ball again, but misses and it only hits one of the poles holding up the net instead, much to Wally's relief and even prompting Anne to shout a hyped "Second wind!" However, Anne is exhausted and can't run as fast as Wigbert's beetle, worriedly saying that they'll never make it there in time, but Wally confidently declares "That's what you think!"...before pulling one of his accordions out of Anne's already unkempt bushy hair-

-Anne understandably asks "Wally, how long has that been there?!" and in a total meta joke that also makes sense in-universe given that the winter just passed in Amphibia, Wally chuckles and answers "A season at least!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-All the Star Warriors are waiting for him and at least two of them are worried about the guy-
___

Steven: "And that's why I'm not gonna go down so easily!" -Tries to grab!-
___

-Wigbert then manages to strike the ball again, but misses and it only hits one of the poles holding up the net instead, much to Wally's relief and even prompting Anne to shout a hyped "Second wind!" However, Anne is exhausted and can't run as fast as Wigbert's beetle, worriedly saying that they'll never make it there in time, but Wally confidently declares "That's what you think!"...before pulling one of his accordions out of Anne's already unkempt bushy hair-

-Anne understandably asks "Wally, how long has that been there?!" and in a total meta joke that also makes sense in-universe given that the winter just passed in Amphibia, Wally chuckles and answers "A season at least!"
Pit: "I'll... figure things out?"

-one of them straight up figures out he's never glided on his own and the Brawl days were also Palu's doing?-
---
Nora: -once again grabbed-
---
Weiss: "......Okay, that was a really clever joke."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I'll... figure things out?"

-one of them straight up figures out he's never glided on his own and the Brawl days were also Palu's doing?-
---
Nora: -once again grabbed-
---
Weiss: "......Okay, that was a really clever joke."
Dedede: "You couldn't actually glide on your, could ya?"
___

-Following that, Steven suplexes her headfirst-
___

-Once Anne draws closer enough to the ball, Wally hits it with the stretched out accordion before Wigbert, who's closer to it, can hit it, shocking him as the ball not only reaches the net and scores a goal, but also tears a hole through the net and then hits a giant Boomshroom in a nearby field full of them, causing it to detonate in a huge blue explosion and making for an epic finale-

-With that, Crumpet announces that Walliam is the winner, prompting the entire crowd to cheer-

-Cheering- (WhOO! THEY DID IT!) :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
FNaF movie was pretty nice
Yang: "Of course you'd take that as a compliment..."
---
-AND THAT HIT-
---
Veyle: "I try my best to stay as such. I want to be a dragon who saves the world~!" :b:

-isn't she precious?-
---
Sothis: ....Would I risk corruption for this?
---
Shez: "I guess so, huh." :p

-because of her powers being unholy? :V-
Abby: "Why would I not?" :p
Illya: "That's Abby-chan..."
---
-Followed by the other Morrigan doing a Shadow Blade!-
---
Sayori: "Awww~! That's so nice! I wish you good luck!"
---
-...Not worth killing innocents-
---
Arcueid: "Let's enjoy her cuteness for the rest of the day then" :p

-Just to make sure she okay to be around-
-He has enough to tolerate with Juri and Shuten-
I'll watch this after watching the Amazing Digital Circus. I really need to give that a watch.

Also, have fun. :p

Marco: "Oh, they're as great as ever! I don't know what you do to make them so uniquely good, but keep it up!"
___

-Linebeck is smug-
___

-Rin's current thoughts?-
___

-Which says a lot about Starscream...-
___

Ooh, popcorn's also ready!
Lily: "It's my secret ingredient, you see~ ...But I won't reveal it!"
---
-But King Knight doesn't wanna give him the victory!-
---
Rin: I do like it though...
---
-Indeed, even more people would have rather had Motormaster as leader of the faction, they were both narcissistic, but at least Motormaster would have continued on fighting the Autobots and ensured the survival of some out of pragmatism rather than simply acting like a spoiled royal like Starscream-
---
Kiara: "...Is it candy-coated?"
...D-Do you seriously think that matters when there's a good chance a high chance most the of people the universe will be too dead or conquered to ever read them if we don't act fast?! :glare:
___

-Spamton NEO would as well later, but for now, still searching for the others...-

Noelle: "H-Have you seen anyone named Susie or Kris anywhere?! Or Ralsei?!"

Hey-ho, attention everyone! The Great Prince Lancer here!
___

Mabel: "Oh, she totally did!" -Angry now-

Dipper: "Hmm, you could always ask later. You wouldn't be the only androids here with combat weapons." :p
___

Moon: "Right, your family..."

-And a few seconds later, this guy would greet them from the speakeasy-

???: "Yes? Ah, greetings, Caster Medea. What brings you here today?"

___

Tetra: "I still say this doesn't count."

(Same here!) -Will try to freeze the Specimen 3s and Lubs-Glubs at high-speed-

-Jigglypuff was helping Liz, targeting the spiders with both physical attacks and Fairy-type attacks-

-Steven defended anyone he could with his shield and bubbles

-None of them were aware that there were at least two more unique Specimens among the ghosts and mutants nearby, but the whole group could already guess that more Specimens couldn't be far-
Emblem Micaiah: "Isn't that a little harsh...?"
---
-HECK YEAH THEY ARE-
---
-and you didn't even notice it... she's good-

-yet it was simply thrown back at her-
---
Kamui: "Yeah... I'm lucky I even have some of them back..."

Blake: -still confused-
---
Kanna: "Not my fault if people don't like licorice." :p

Weiss: "Get near me then!"

-those who would do so would be within the glyph Weiss is about to create-

Nitocris: "Our apologies, he's always like this..."
Irisviel: "But let's get focused in what we were called for~"
Helena: "And you all look fascinating~!"
---
-Indeed, the women looking to tap more into it on the while...-

Lindy: "Not the latter at all, no. Sorry"

Chen Gong: "If you all can hear us, we have splendid news!"
----
Yuri: "...I shouldn't be impressed by a crime, but I am now"

Natsuki: "Oh yeah, we met one... Penny, I think was her name?"
---
Jeanne: I'm glad I managed to get my sisters back...

Medea: "A guest I brought was... Curious on how laundry is done"
---
-Fate and Yuuno almost wanna share with Nanoha... Not like the latter has any candy given he's a ferret now-

Mordred: "Oh yeah, I feel it!" -then attacks with the boost-
-Indeed, so they kept attacking as such unaware of those two nearby-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
FNaF movie was pretty nice

Lily: "It's my secret ingredient, you see~ ...But I won't reveal it!"
---
-But King Knight doesn't wanna give him the victory!-
---
Rin: I do like it though...
---
-Indeed, even more people would have rather had Motormaster as leader of the faction, they were both narcissistic, but at least Motormaster would have continued on fighting the Autobots and ensured the survival of some out of pragmatism rather than simply acting like a spoiled royal like Starscream-
---
Kiara: "...Is it candy-coated?"
I honestly thought it did a good adaptation of the first few games and had a good sublot. The animatronics themselves effectively stole the show whenever they were on-screen, though.

Marco: "Eh, I get it."
___

-So what will he do?!-
___

-She actually became friends with a robot...And an android as well, that being Penny-
___

-He would've been far from the ideal leader...but still a major improvement over Starscream-

-Ironically, Shockwave of all bots seems to have turned out to be a better leader than either of them, at least with Aquamarine working alongside him-
___

No, but we can turn some of it into caramel corn if you want some. :p

Emblem Micaiah: "Isn't that a little harsh...?"
---
-HECK YEAH THEY ARE-
---
-and you didn't even notice it... she's good-

-yet it was simply thrown back at her-
---
Kamui: "Yeah... I'm lucky I even have some of them back..."

Blake: -still confused-
---
Kanna: "Not my fault if people don't like licorice." :p

Weiss: "Get near me then!"

-those who would do so would be within the glyph Weiss is about to create-

---

----

---

---
-Fate and Yuuno almost wanna share with Nanoha... Not like the latter has any candy given he's a ferret now-

-Heavy sigh- S-Sorry, I just there's more urgent matters at hand right now...
___

-Do they gain any more powers or abilities from it?-

-Weren't Susie and Ralsei with the group fighting Spamton NEO, though?-

YAll Ranger Sentries need to hear this! Guess what? Every last Power Coin that Drakkon once stole to be able to execute everyone with the mere push of a button? His means to scare you all into working for him? They are out of the building and out of the reach of Rita Repulsa and Koyanskaya! None of you have to work for the mean bad guys anymore! Not Drakkon, not Rita, not Coyle, not Mr. Lizard, and not even Koya anymore! None of them who are still around can boss you around anymore! You're all free! And those mean old baddies don't even realize it! HO HO HO!
___

Mabel: "...Okay, what the heck was that for and how did you even do it?!"

Dipper: "Yep, that's her!" :p
___

-She even just recently discovered that Jeanne Alter was summoned again and still alive...-

Moon: "That was the result of one of Isis' experiments, if I recall...At least one good thing came from the conflict with her and her followers."

???: "Oh, the duty of a knight of the wash is a busy task, but I am happy to give a short tour! Sir Lavabo at your service, Knight of the Wash of Butterfly Castle!"
___

Tetra/TLink: :glare:

(Time to scare some monsters!)

-Uses the speed boost to quickly catch up to numerous Specimen 3 spiders and Lub-Glubs, freezing each one in quick succession-

-A few seconds later, Sieg felt like his arm was slashed by what seemed like knitting needle. If Sieg looked behind to try and see who landed the attack, he and anyone else who looked at the source would spot...a motionless puppet the size of a person that looks like it walked straight out of a Nintendo 64 game-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "You couldn't actually glide on your, could ya?"
___

-Following that, Steven suplexes her headfirst-
___

-Once Anne draws closer enough to the ball, Wally hits it with the stretched out accordion before Wigbert, who's closer to it, can hit it, shocking him as the ball not only reaches the net and scores a goal, but also tears a hole through the net and then hits a giant Boomshroom in a nearby field full of them, causing it to detonate in a huge blue explosion and making for an epic finale-

-With that, Crumpet announces that Walliam is the winner, prompting the entire crowd to cheer-

-Cheering- (WhOO! THEY DID IT!) :b:
Pit: "D-Don't be silly, Dedede. How could I not glide on my own?" :lol:
---
Nora: "Ow..."
---
Weiss: "They really did!"

Abby: "Why would I not?" :p
Illya: "That's Abby-chan..."
---
-Followed by the other Morrigan doing a Shadow Blade!-
---
Sayori: "Awww~! That's so nice! I wish you good luck!"
---
-...Not worth killing innocents-
---
Arcueid: "Let's enjoy her cuteness for the rest of the day then" :p

-Just to make sure she okay to be around-
-He has enough to tolerate with Juri and Shuten-
Yang: "I can tell you're good friends despite how creepy she is though." :)
---
-then Darkness Illusion?-
---
Veyle: "I'll try my best~!" :grin: -jumping, causing the ankle chains to be heard-
---
-nothing would be worth that...-
---
Shez: "Yeah, I totally agree." :p

-Shez would think that's fair enough, still not entirely comfortable with her powers despite how well she's mastered them-

---

----

---

---

___

YAll Ranger Sentries need to hear this! Guess what? Every last Power Coin that Drakkon once stole to be able to execute everyone with the mere push of a button? His means to scare you all into working for him? They are out of the building and out of the reach of Rita Repulsa and Koyanskaya! None of you have to work for the mean bad guys anymore! Not Drakkon, not Rita, not Coyle, not Mr. Lizard, and not even Koya anymore! None of them who are still around can boss you around anymore! You're all free! And those mean old baddies don't even realize it! HO HO HO!
___

___

-She even just recently discovered that Jeanne Alter was summoned again and still alive...-

Moon: "That was the result of one of Isis' experiments, if I recall...At least one good thing came from the conflict with her and her followers."

???: "Oh, the duty of a knight of the wash is a busy task, but I am happy to give a short tour! Sir Lavabo at your service, Knight of the Wash of Butterfly Castle!"
___

-Uses the speed boost to quickly catch up to numerous Specimen 3 spiders and Lub-Glubs, freezing each one in quick succession-

-A few seconds later, Sieg felt like his arm was being slashed by what seemed like knitting needle. If Sieg looked behind to see who landed the attack, he and anyone else who looked at the source would see...a motionless puppet that looks like it walked straight out of a Nintendo 64 game-
Emblem Celica: "You really think so? Well, it's an honor to meet you."

Alear: "Quite a few of the Emblems can benefit highly from being worn by mages. Soren, Celica, Micaiah, Veronica..."
---
-Coyle mostly just gets some more Pyscho Power tricks-
---
-Neo become Yuri-

"Yuri": "I am literally a master of illusions, making you see things that are not real..." -then into Mabel-

"Mabel": "...but rather fake things made from my own imagination." -then Cinder, someone neither of them had seen-

"Cinder": You had been looking at nothing for a good minute while I made my moves."

-so there wasn't any Neo in front of their eyes for a whole minute?-
---
Kamui: "Indeed it did, although that was because Azura was able to resist the manipulations of the Dark Grail. She's always been so strong like that..." :)

Blake: I have so many questions...
---
Kanna: "It's also never really a contest for real. Just a little fun thing to keep us going when trick-or-treating. It doesn't matter how much candy we have as long as we enjoy it together." :)

-Weiss was also striking at faster speeds due to it, capable of keeping up with Ruby's own supersonic speeds-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "D-Don't be silly, Dedede. How could I not glide on my own?" :lol:
---
Nora: "Ow..."
---
Weiss: "They really did!"
Dedede: "I don't know. You tell us if it ain't true or not!" :p
___

Steven: "Oof, s-sorry, are you okay?!" -Too nice and wants to make sure she wasn't seriously injured-
___

-Hop Pop cheers for them as well while Sprig and Polly smile widely, Anne and Wally cheer "WE WON!" before Wally gladly declares "I can finally be myself!" Hopediah then walks up to him wiht Polly on his head, who's currently wearing Wally's usual hat, the former telling him "Can't be yourself without your signature hat!" while Polly hands it to him. Wally takes it and adds it to his wealthy and fancy sports uniform-

-Wally then walks over to see his father. Wigbert, stumbling to get back up after the quake from the Boomshroom, stands back and tries to compse himself. Despite earlier disapproving of Wally's behavior, it's made clear that he still cares about his son and doesn't want to be estranged from him or cut out of his life, as all he tells him is "Well, son, I concede defeat. I suppose this means goodbye... forever..." before quietly sobbing and sniffling, unable to keep his composure as he's too focused on struggling to hold back tears. He can't even bear to look at his son as he says this-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "I don't know. You tell us if it ain't true or not!" :p
___

Steven: "Oof, s-sorry, are you okay?!" -Too nice and wants to make sure she wasn't seriously injured-
___

-Hop Pop cheers for them as well while Sprig and Polly smile widely, Anne and Wally cheer "WE WON!" before Wally gladly declares "I can finally be myself!" Hopediah then walks up to him wiht Polly on his head, who's currently wearing Wally's usual hat, the former telling him "Can't be yourself without your signature hat!" while Polly hands it to him. Wally takes it and adds it to his wealthy and fancy sports uniform-

-Wally then walks over to see his father. Wigbert, stumbling to get back up after the quake from the Boomshroom, stands back and tries to compse himself. Despite earlier disapproving of Wally's behavior, it's made clear that he still cares about his son and doesn't want to be estranged from him or cut out of his life, as all he tells him is "Well, son, I concede defeat. I suppose this means goodbye... forever..." before quietly sobbing and sniffling, unable to keep his composure as he's too focused on struggling to hold back tears. He can't even bear to look at his son as he says this-
Pit: ".........."
---
Nora: "Gotcha!" -grabs him and tosses him on the ring's ropes, near where Yang is-
---
Weiss: "....Do you think Wally will choose to keep juggling between his two lives?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: ".........."
---
Nora: "Gotcha!" -grabs him and tosses him on the ring's ropes, near where Yang is-
---
Weiss: "....Do you think Wally will choose to keep juggling between his two lives?"
-Dedede smugly waits for a response-
___

Steven: "WHOAAAAAA!" -Landed after going flying-
___

(...I really hope he doesn't have to...) -Worried for Wally-

-Now that he's actually gained his freedom, however, Wally affirms that he doesn't want to just leave his family for good, stating "I don't want to leave forever. I just want to be able to be me, wherever I am." before warmly hugging his father. Wigbert is surprised, but asks him "You mean you still want to be a Ribbiton...?" Wally's answer? "Of course, I do! But you have to accept me for who I am. Both Walliam and Wally!"-

-Knowing how his son still wants to be a Ribbiton and a part of their life, but also finally understanding how happy his more-free Wartwood lifestlyle makes him, Wigbert wipes away his tears and regains his composure, gladly telling him "I suppose we can do that.",, both he and the rest of the Ribbitons finally accepting Walliam for who he is-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dedede smugly waits for a response-
___

Steven: "WHOAAAAAA!" -Landed after going flying-
___

(...I really hope he doesn't have to...) -Worried for Wally-

-Now that he's actually gained his freedom, however, Wally affirms that he doesn't want to just leave his family for good, stating "I don't want to leave forever. I just want to be able to be me, wherever I am." before warmly hugging his father. Wigbert is surprised, but asks him "You mean you still want to be a Ribbiton...?" Wally's answer? "Of course, I do! But you have to accept me for who I am. Both Walliam and Wally!"-

-Knowing how his son still wants to be a Ribbiton and a part of their life, but also finally understanding how happy his more-free Wartwood lifestlyle makes him, Wigbert wipes away his tears and regains his composure, gladly telling him "I suppose we can do that.",, both he and the rest of the Ribbitons finally accepting Walliam for who he is-
Pit: "I don't like that smug face..."
---
-YANG GETS IN THE RING-
---
Weiss: "Seems we had the better ending after all..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I don't like that smug face..."
---
-YANG GETS IN THE RING-
---
Weiss: "Seems we had the better ending after all..."
Dedede: -SMUG PENGUIN-
___

Steven: "Hold up, Nora didn't tag out!"
___

-Wigbert, now more open to Wally's interests outside of fancier and more mannered rich life, expresses interest in Wally's musical hobby, saying "Ah, accordion, eh? You know, I used to love playing the jug, but I gave it up a long, long time ago."-

-Cue Wally staring at his father with a smug grin. A few seconds later, Wigbert admits "Oh, all right. You got me!" and tears open a patch of grass to reveal that he kept a collection of jugs underneath the manor all this time, similar to how Wally stashes accordions around the house. Wally happily states "You've been holding out on me!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: -SMUG PENGUIN-
___

Steven: "Hold up, Nora didn't tag out!"
___

-Wigbert, now more open to Wally's interests outside of fancier and more mannered rich life, expresses interest in Wally's musical hobby, saying "Ah, accordion, eh? You know, I used to love playing the jug, but I gave it up a long, long time ago."-

-Cue Wally staring at his father with a smug grin. A few seconds later, Wigbert admits "Oh, all right. You got me!" and tears open a patch of grass to reveal that he kept a collection of jugs underneath the manor all this time, similar to how Wally stashes accordions around the house. Wally happily states "You've been holding out on me!"-
-others catch on too?-
---
Yang: "And your point is?" :p
---
Weiss: "Like father like son."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-others catch on too?-
---
Yang: "And your point is?" :p
---
Weiss: "Like father like son."
-The others look more confused and worried, except Meta Knight whos eyes retain the same calm and stoic expression while his mask hides the rest of it-
___

Steven: "...We didn't establish enough rules for the match, did we?" :urg:
___

(...What a sweet ending.) :)

-Crumpet is moved, and suggests "Aw. Isn't this great? I just love happy endings! What do you say? How about a song? Always works for me." further referencing a certain Muppet-

-Wally then turns to Anne, and warmly tells her Thanks, Anne, for everything.", but then adds, admittedly with a still happy tone and expression, "Well, not everything ", clearly grateful for her support and for helping amend her mistake and finally resolve his issue and bring him and his family closer together, but also still considering her first idea to show a presentation of his Wartwood life without telling him to be a bit much. Nonetheless, Wally is grateful, and Anne, totally understanding it, just gladly tells him "Don't mention it."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The others look more confused and worried, except Meta Knight whos eyes retain the same calm and stoic expression while his mask hides the rest of it-
___

Steven: "...We didn't establish enough rules for the match, did we?" :urg:
___

(...What a sweet ending.) :)

-Crumpet is moved, and suggests "Aw. Isn't this great? I just love happy endings! What do you say? How about a song? Always works for me." further referencing a certain Muppet-

-Wally then turns to Anne, and warmly tells her Thanks, Anne, for everything.", but then adds, admittedly with a still happy tone and expression, "Well, not everything ", clearly grateful for her support and for helping amend her mistake and finally resolve his issue and bring him and his family closer together, but also still considering her first idea to show a presentation of his Wartwood life without telling him to be a bit much. Nonetheless, Wally is grateful, and Anne, totally understanding it, just gladly tells him "Don't mention it."-
Pit: "....Fine. I.... never did it on my own..."
---
-Nora is being fair and not doing much, at least-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwwww." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "....Fine. I.... never did it on my own..."
---
-Nora is being fair and not doing much, at least-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwwww." :)
Meta Knight: "...You're quite certain?"
___

Steven: "Okay, I wasn't prepared for two versus one! How is that even fair?!"
___

-Wally then says "Hit it, Pops!" and the two of them play a songstrel ditty with the accordion and jug, which Anne and the Plantars dance to-

-...Then the episode ends with one of the giant peacocks showing up and shrieking at them, causing all six of them to scream in terror-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "...You're quite certain?"
___

Steven: "Okay, I wasn't prepared for two versus one! How is that even fair?!"
___

-Wally then says "Hit it, Pops!" and the two of them play a songstrel ditty with the accordion and jug, which Anne and the Plantars dance to-

-...Then the episode ends with one of the giant peacocks showing up and shrieking at them, causing all six of them to scream in terror-
Pit: "Yeah..."
---
Yang: "Wrestling matches have those all the time where we come from." :p
---
Weiss: "...."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Yeah..."
---
Yang: "Wrestling matches have those all the time where we come from." :p
---
Weiss: "...."
Meta Knight: "I'll admit, I'm surprised. There were no obvious inherent magic or divine effects with your gliding."
___

Amethyst: "Oh, it's on, then!" -Enters the ring again, without being tagged back in-
___

(...Considering that this isn't even the first time an Amphibia episode has ended like that, they'll totally be fine at the start of the next one.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I'll admit, I'm surprised. There were no obvious inherent magic or divine effects with your gliding."
___

Amethyst: "Oh, it's on, then!" -Enters the ring again, without being tagged back in-
___

(...Considering that this isn't even the first time an Amphibia episode has ended like that, they'll totally be fine at the start of the next one.)
Palutena: "It was really subtle because it was just gliding, not flying..."
---
Nora: "OH HELL YEAH!"
---
Weiss: "That's true."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "It was really subtle because it was just gliding, not flying..."
---
Nora: "OH HELL YEAH!"
---
Weiss: "That's true."
Bandana Dee: "Can you really not use your wings to fly or glide at all?"
___

Garnet: "Looks like this match has become a team battle. Two. versus two. Hang onto your hats and ready to RUUUUMBLEEEEE!"
___

(Otherwise, this was a really good episode! I had no idea Wally was rich. And the resolution at the end was really sweet.) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: "Can you really not use your wings to fly or glide at all?"
___

Garnet: "Looks like this match has become a team battle. Two. versus two. Hang onto your hats and ready to RUUUUMBLEEEEE!"
___

(Otherwise, this was a really good episode! I had no idea Wally was rich. And the resolution at the end was really sweet.) :)
Pit: "....No..."
---
Ruby: "Damn, this has gotten SO CRAZY!"
---
Weiss: "Agreed." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I honestly thought it did a good adaptation of the first few games and had a good sublot. The animatronics themselves effectively stole the show whenever they were on-screen, though.

Marco: "Eh, I get it."
___

-So what will he do?!-
___

-She actually became friends with a robot...And an android as well, that being Penny-
___

-He would've been far from the ideal leader...but still a major improvement over Starscream-

-Ironically, Shockwave of all bots seems to have turned out to be a better leader than either of them, at least with Aquamarine working alongside him-
___

No, but we can turn some of it into caramel corn if you want some. :p
My favorite character was easily Cassidy, like woah, they managed to make the kid absolutely creepy and manipulative.

Lily: "...S-So, I wanted to ask a question..."
---
-Well, uh... Clearly he can't let this commoner badmouth him!-
---
-Right, right... Oh the irony of the matter...-
---
-Indeed, it certainly has restrained him from applying some of his most ammoral methods on others for results-
---
Kiara: "......Why yes, please~"
Yang: "I can tell you're good friends despite how creepy she is though." :)
---
-then Darkness Illusion?-
---
Veyle: "I'll try my best~!" :grin: -jumping, causing the ankle chains to be heard-
---
-nothing would be worth that...-
---
Shez: "Yeah, I totally agree." :p

-Shez would think that's fair enough, still not entirely comfortable with her powers despite how well she's mastered them-
Illya: "It's... Kind of inevitably with how often we're together..."
-Abby only giggled cutely-
---
-That's what she does, the second Morrigan disappearing afterwards-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, do those restrain your evil side?"
---
-Especially what that would entail to Byleth-
---
Guifei: "Here~" -gave her some candy-
Draco: "..." -swiped them off her hand-

-Fair enough, having, er, somewhat of an idea of their origins-
___

___

___

___

-A few seconds later, Sieg felt like his arm was slashed by what seemed like knitting needle. If Sieg looked behind to try and see who landed the attack, he and anyone else who looked at the source would spot...a motionless puppet the size of a person that looks like it walked straight out of a Nintendo 64 game-

Alear: "Quite a few of the Emblems can benefit highly from being worn by mages. Soren, Celica, Micaiah, Veronica..."
---
---
-Neo become Yuri-

"Yuri": "I am literally a master of illusions, making you see things that are not real..." -then into Mabel-

"Mabel": "...but rather fake things made from my own imagination." -then Cinder, someone neither of them had seen-

"Cinder": You had been looking at nothing for a good minute while I made my moves."

---
Kamui: "Indeed it did, although that was because Azura was able to resist the manipulations of the Dark Grail. She's always been so strong like that..." :)

---
Kanna: "It's also never really a contest for real. Just a little fun thing to keep us going when trick-or-treating. It doesn't matter how much candy we have as long as we enjoy it together." :)

-Weiss was also striking at faster speeds due to it, capable of keeping up with Ruby's own supersonic speeds-
Jeanne: "Let's see how it will go then..."
-Micaiah's Ring would be handed to Irisviel, who bows at being the first to do a demonstration-
Irisviel: "Let us get along while we're at this~!"
---
-And Rita more powerful spell, Koyanskaya getting the biggest benefit as this and the DNA from so many animals and other creatures absorbed is accelerating her growth as a Beast-

-Aaah, I misremembered, I thought they saw only Kris and Susie LOL-
Lindy: "Ah, we've seen them... One's a reptile anf the other a goat, right?"

-Most Sentries feel not just a havy lift coming off their shoulders, but maybe... Maybe actual hope they can use these powers for something different now: To liberate their world from these tyrants-
---
Yuri: ".....E-Eeeeeep!" -really creeped out by her now, able to turn into her, then Mabel, then a very menacing-looking woman-

Natsuki: "She's like some sort of anime cyborg girl, that's so awesome..."
---
Jeanne: "She's quite admirable, able to remain calm and stern, even adopting a ruling position with no issue..." -few have rarely seen Azura's weakness towards cute and fluffy animals-

Medea: "We're staying here for a while, and her clothes aren't magic constructs, so as you can imagine, she might need to know"
---
Suzuka: "And so far it's been a wonderful evening" :) -she's as well-mannered as a princess...-

-It allowed Takeru, Rin and Sakura to destroy more Lub-Gulbs with their attacks-
Sieg: "Huh? What are... No time to question!" -raised his sword, watching for the low poly-like being-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My favorite character was easily Cassidy, like woah, they managed to make the kid absolutely creepy and manipulative.

Lily: "...S-So, I wanted to ask a question..."
---
-Well, uh... Clearly he can't let this commoner badmouth him!-
---
-Right, right... Oh the irony of the matter...-
---
-Indeed, it certainly has restrained him from applying some of his most ammoral methods on others for results-
---
Kiara: "......Why yes, please~"
Golden Freddy? Yeah, his character was almost as manipulative as William Afton himself (although likely as a byproduct of being a cursed, restless spirit) and is one of the most sinister and creepy characters in the film. The actual animatrtonic's sudden appearance in the final act is also pretty chilling.

Marco: "Huh? What is it...?" (Please don't be about her crush...)
___

Linebeck: "Unhappy with the lack of a proper reception from all the commonfolk here, your majesty?" :glare:
___

-If anything, Jenny seems to even consider her the best friend she's made among Chaldea's members along with Yang-
___

-Ironic that Aquamarine of all Gems is just pragmatic and cautious enough about troops and resources to serve of something of a "consience" for Shockwave- :V
___

-About a minute later, some of the popcorn is made into caramel corn-

---
---
-Neo become Yuri-

---

---

-Micaiah's Ring would be handed to Irisviel, who bows at being the first to do a demonstration-
---
-And Rita more powerful spell, Koyanskaya getting the biggest benefit as this and the DNA from so many animals and other creatures absorbed is accelerating her growth as a Beast-

-Most Sentries feel not just a havy lift coming off their shoulders, but maybe... Maybe actual hope they can use these powers for something different now: To liberate their world from these tyrants-
---
Yuri: ".....E-Eeeeeep!" -really creeped out by her now, able to turn into her, then Mabel, then a very menacing-looking woman-

---
Jeanne: "She's quite admirable, able to remain calm and stern, even adopting a ruling position with no issue..." -few have rarely seen Azura's weakness towards cute and fluffy animals-

Medea: "We're staying here for a while, and her clothes aren't magic constructs, so as you can imagine, she might need to know"
---
Suzuka: "And so far it's been a wonderful evening" :) -she's as well-mannered as a princess...-

-It allowed Takeru, Rin and Sakura to destroy more Lub-Gulbs with their attacks-
Sieg: "Huh? What are... No time to question!" -raised his sword, watching for the low poly-like being-
-How does it go?-
___

-Koyanskaya may become one of Chaldea's most powerful and dangerous opponents at this rate...-

-It's fine. It's been a while since that fight ended lol-

Noelle: -GASP- "Yes, that's Susie and Ralsei!"

Berdly: "Have you seen Kristopher as well?"

-Including Rita herself, and every last conquerer who were once the enemies of Power Ranger and Super Sentai teams that Koyanskaya has recruited as allies...-
___

Mabel: "Wait, are you saying...The "you" we were talking to for most of that conversation was an illusion?! And who's that scary lady you're mimicking, now?!"

Dipper: "Is it weird to think that stuff like that is normal for us now?"
___

-Some of hte Pokemon trainers are aware since a lot of them have cute and fluffy Pokemon- :p

Moon: "She's always seemed like a strong individual. No wonder she's been able to serve as a ruler..."

Sir Lavabo: "Right this way then! Ah, but first, what is your name?"
___

TLink: "Yeah, that's true. This event's not about any competition. It's about having fun with your friends." :p

Tetra: "Alright, I guess gathering candy isn't much of a serious competition to begin with anyway." :p (That girl practically acts like royalty...)

-As a result of Takeru, Rin, Sakura, Weiss, Ruby, Mordred, Winter's Elizabeth and Jigglypuff's efforts, most of the Lub-Glubs and spider mutants are wiped out, at least in this district of the town-

-The puppet doesn't act or move at all...unitl a few seconds later, when the strings holding up suddenly lift into the air-

-A few seconds following that, it lands near Jaune and tries to stab his arm next-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "What about before that?"
___

Specter: "..." -Still just confused-

___

(It didn't bring back too many bad memories or anything, right...?)
Pit: "I couldn't without the Wings of Icarus..."
---
-AS THE 2V2 UNFOLDS-
---
Weiss: "Don't worry about it. It ended on a good note so I don't mind it."

Illya: "It's... Kind of inevitably with how often we're together..."
-Abby only giggled cutely-
---
-That's what she does, the second Morrigan disappearing afterwards-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, do those restrain your evil side?"
---
-Especially what that would entail to Byleth-
---
Guifei: "Here~" -gave her some candy-
Draco: "..." -swiped them off her hand-

-Fair enough, having, er, somewhat of an idea of their origins-
Yang: "That's adorable." :)
---
Qrow: "Okay, that hurt a little..."
---
Veyle: "Yes, actually."
---
-or her friends...-
---
Shez: "That's a little rude, Draco."

---

---

---

---

-How does it go?-
___

-Koyanskaya may become one of Chaldea's most powerful and dangerous opponents at this rate...-

-Including Rita herself, and every last conquerer who were once the enemies of Power Ranger and Super Sentai teams that Koyanskaya has recruited as allies...-
___

Mabel: "Wait, are you saying...The "you" we were talking to for most of that conversation was an illusion?! And who's that scary lady you're mimicking, now?!"

___

-Some of hte Pokemon trainers are aware since a lot of them have cute and fluffy Pokemon- :p

Moon: "She's always seemed like a strong individual. No wonder she's been able to serve as a ruler..."

___

TLink: "Yeah, that's true. This event's not about any competition. It's about having fun with your friends." :p

Tetra: "Alright, I guess gathering candy isn't much of a serious competition to begin with anyway." :p (That girl practically acts like royalty...)

-As a result of Takeru, Rin, Sakura, Weiss, Ruby, Mordred, Winter's Elizabeth and Jigglypuff's efforts, most of the Lub-Glubs and spider mutants are wiped out, at least in this district of the town-

-The puppet doesn't act or move at all...unitl a few seconds later, when the strings holding up suddenly lift into the air-

-A few seconds following that, it lands near Jaune and tries to stab his arm next-
Emblem Micaiah: "I have a feeling we'll get along quite well."

Alear: "One of Emblem Micaiah's strengths is the ability to allow anyone the ability to perform healing spells. But even when worn by a proper healer, she can still bring good enhancements to their healing. She also possesses spellcasting tomes that range from having good utility to being outright devastating against certain types of foes."
---
-it's very likely...-
---
"Cinder": "Just an old face I've grown to dislike for a variety of reasons. Don't worry about it."

-if Dipper were here too, he would probably be equal parts amazed at how incredible this would be on stealth operation and terrified due to how potent Neo's abilities are-
---
Kamui: "I hope you and the others haven't been too rough on her, Jeanne." :p

Blake: "I'm Blake, Blake Belladonna."
---
Kanna: "It sure has, Suzuka-chan." :)

-JAUNE TRIES TO BLOCK WITH HIS SHIELD-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I couldn't without the Wings of Icarus..."
---
-AS THE 2V2 UNFOLDS-
---
Weiss: "Don't worry about it. It ended on a good note so I don't mind it."
Kirby: "What are those?"
___

-Amethyst and Steven stand side by side, both staring Yang and Nora down while assuming battle stances-
___

(It did, didn't it? I'm glad it ended on a positive note. And I'm glad you enjoyed the episode.) :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "What are those?"
___

-Amethyst and Steven stand side by side, both staring Yang and Nora down while assuming battle stances-
___

(It did, didn't it? I'm glad it ended on a positive note. And I'm glad you enjoyed the episode.) :)
Pit: "One of the Three Sacred Treasures, of course. They allow anyone wearing them to fly on their own!"
---
Yang: "....You gonna just stand and do nothing?" :p
---
Weiss: "Let's move on to the next one now, shall we?" :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "One of the Three Sacred Treasures, of course. They allow anyone wearing them to fly on their own!"
---
Yang: "....You gonna just stand and do nothing?" :p
---
Weiss: "Let's move on to the next one now, shall we?" :)
Bandana Dee: "Whoa! Anyone?"
___

Steven: "Hey, we're building tension!"
___

(Good idea!) :)

-The next episode starts, and is titled "Wax Museum", which knowing several horror movies, already sounds like a foreboding title-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Golden Freddy? Yeah, his character was almost as manipulative as William Afton himself (although likely as a byproduct of being a cursed, restless spirit) and is one of the most sinister and creepy characters in the film. The actual animatrtonic's sudden appearance in the final act is also pretty chilling.

Marco: "Huh? What is it...?" (Please don't be about her crush...)
___

Linebeck: "Unhappy with the lack of a proper reception from all the commonfolk here, your majesty?" :glare:
___

-If anything, Jenny seems to even consider her the best friend she's made among Chaldea's members along with Yang-
___

-Ironic that Aquamarine of all Gems is just pragmatic and cautious enough about troops and resources to serve of something of a "consience" for Shockwave- :V
___

-About a minute later, some of the popcorn is made into caramel corn-
Agreed. Makes me wonder how will he be handled in a future sequel given that, let's be honest, there will be one. Also how will the Puppet just enter all this.

Lily: "I think I need your help..."
---
King Knight: "Just... A little longer! I am sure of that!"
---
-She gotta hang together with both some time-
---
-Indeed, life can work in mysterious ways- :V
---
-Kiara even did a little clapping regarding that-
Yang: "That's adorable." :)
---
Qrow: "Okay, that hurt a little..."
---
Veyle: "Yes, actually."
---
-or her friends...-
---
Shez: "That's a little rude, Draco."
Abby: -Giggle- "Well isn't that the case~?"
---
Morrigan: "Did it~?" -sitting over a bunch of flying bats with her legs crossed-
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, then I'll be careful about that!"
---
-Spend so much time with them...-
---
Draco: "Isn't that obvious, foolish girl?"
-How does it go?-
___

___

___

___

Alear: "One of Emblem Micaiah's strengths is the ability to allow anyone the ability to perform healing spells. But even when worn by a proper healer, she can still bring good enhancements to their healing. She also possesses spellcasting tomes that range from having good utility to being outright devastating against certain types of foes."
---
-it's very likely...-
---
"Cinder": "Just an old face I've grown to dislike for a variety of reasons. Don't worry about it."

-if Dipper were here too, he would probably be equal parts amazed at how incredible this would be on stealth operation and terrified due to how potent Neo's abilities are-
---

---

Irisviel: -to Micaiah- "You look well-mannered, so I hope so as well!" -to Alear- "Well what a coincidence, I happen to be one of the designated healers here, but I also know a few offensive things~"
---
-Indeed, though her colleagues have been also proven capable threats-

Lindy: "A child with blue skin, isn't he?"

-Which means that the strike is finally going to occur soon...-
---
Yuri: "......So, I really don't want to mess with anyone here..." 😅 -he might after he finishes speaking for Sayori and Natsuki-

Natsuki: "I guess I can't call myself 'normal' either..."
---
Jeanne: "Not at all, if anything thanks to her our workload has lowered, and it's given us all time to do a few more things! Though we also need to thank Scáthach for that"

Medea: I just hope this doesn't ends badly...
---
Arisa: "And with no issue! Nanoha has told us you tend to deal with troubles specific to every season"
Jack: "But we haven't lately..."

Rin: "Alright, seems this part is safe..."
Sieg: "Jaune!" -tried to attack the Specimen with a slash-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Agreed. Makes me wonder how will he be handled in a future sequel given that, let's be honest, there will be one. Also how will the Puppet just enter all this.

Lily: "I think I need your help..."
---
King Knight: "Just... A little longer! I am sure of that!"
---
-She gotta hang together with both some time-
---
-Indeed, life can work in mysterious ways- :V
---
-Kiara even did a little clapping regarding that-
I'm fairly certain a sequel's already been announced, even. No idea if it'll focus on the prequel first or not, but they already have Springtrap to work with in the film's present time period. The Puppet is inevitably going to show up somehow with how important she is to the storyline.

There's also the question of how they're going to handle any other ne or adapted protagonists since Mike Schmidt isn't a pseudonym of Michael's unlike what's implied in later games.

Marco: "Oh. What did you need help with?"
___

-No one acknowledges him after another ten minutes pass?-
___

-She really does, they're both close friends of hers-
___

-Either way, Sundor has at least learned that the Stunticons were revived by some being called "The Snatcher" somehow, and that out of all of them, Breakdown is confirmed to still be alive-
___

Th-That was nothing. :grin:

---
-it's very likely...-
---

---

---

Irisviel: -to Micaiah- "You look well-mannered, so I hope so as well!" -to Alear- "Well what a coincidence, I happen to be one of the designated healers here, but I also know a few offensive things~"
---

---
Yuri: "......So, I really don't want to mess with anyone here..." 😅 -he might after he finishes speaking for Sayori and Natsuki-

---
Jeanne: "Not at all, if anything thanks to her our workload has lowered, and it's given us all time to do a few more things! Though we also need to thank Scáthach for that"

---
Arisa: "And with no issue! Nanoha has told us you tend to deal with troubles specific to every season"

-The others watch with anticipation-
___

Noelle: "Only in his Dark World form, but yes, that's him!"

-What will they do?-
___

-If Dipper doesn't see them or any of the illusions while talking to Natsuki and Sayori, Mabel will absolutely tell him about it later-

Mabel: "...Let's hope she's not another bad guy that Chaldea has to worry about at some point..."

Dipper: "Only because you're an android?"
___

Moon: "It seemed like you all truly needed the extra help."

Sir Lavabo: "A pleasure to meet you, Blake Belladonna. Now, if you two wish to learn more about Butterfly Castle's laundromat facilities, simply follow my lead! Oh, but please wipe your shoes first before entering. We cannot have any possible dirt or germs near freshly cleaned and folded laundry."

-He spoke with a polite tone the entire time...but it's also evident that he takes his job incredibly seriously-
___

(How are the others doing?)

-Once again, the large puppet, actually Specimen 6, remains completely motionless after initially trying to land the stab attack, and in fact remains completely motionless so long as anyone is looking at it-

-Sieg's strike, however, causes it to fall down and collapse-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana Dee: "Whoa! Anyone?"
___

Steven: "Hey, we're building tension!"
___

(Good idea!) :)

-The next episode starts, and is titled "Wax Museum", which knowing several horror movies, already sounds like a foreboding title-
Pit: "Yeah! Anyone!"
---
Ruby: "IT'S WORKING!" >.<
---
Weiss: "That doesn't sound good."

Abby: -Giggle- "Well isn't that the case~?"
---
Morrigan: "Did it~?" -sitting over a bunch of flying bats with her legs crossed-
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, then I'll be careful about that!"
---
-Spend so much time with them...-
---
Draco: "Isn't that obvious, foolish girl?"
Yang: -ruffling their hairs- "Hopefully, that friendship'll last for a long time." :p
---
Qrow: "But I ain't done yet!"
---
Veyle: "I should be fine, honestly. These chains do good work."
---
-YEEEEEEE-
---
Shez: "Who you calling foolish?"

---

---

---

---

___

-What will they do?-
___

-If Dipper doesn't see them or any of the illusions while talking to Natsuki and Sayori, Mabel will absolutely tell him about it later-

Mabel: "...Let's hope she's not another bad guy that Chaldea has to worry about at some point..."

___

Sir Lavabo: "A pleasure to meet you, Blake Belladonna. Now, if you two wish to learn more about Butterfly Castle's laundromat facilities, simply follow my lead! Oh, but please wipe your shoes first before entering. We cannot have any possible dirt or germs near freshly cleaned and folded laundry."

-He spoke with a polite tone the entire time...but it's also evident that he takes his job incredibly seriously-
___

-Once again, the large puppet, actually Specimen 6, remains completely motionless after initially trying to land the stab attack, and in fact remains completely motionless so long as anyone is looking at it-

-EMBLEM ENGAGE?!-
---
-TIME TO SCHEME-
---
-she works with Moriarty so.... odds are 50/50 :V-
---
Kamui: "We still do..."

Blake: "...That's fair enough, I suppose." -will do so-
---
Kanna: "And that's a very good thing because it means we can gather sweets without worry." :b:

Jaune: "Thanks, Sieg." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Yeah! Anyone!"
---
Ruby: "IT'S WORKING!" >.<
---
Weiss: "That doesn't sound good."
Kirby: "Whoa, imagine the potential with that!" :b: "...Well, all of us can hover or fly already, but still!"
___

Garnet: "Looks like this match could be anyone's game, people!"
___

(Huh? What's wrong with a wax museum?) -Doesn't know the movies in question-

-The episode begins with Anne and the Plantars entering a town called Stony Gulch, a village home to a lot of shops-

Amphibia3.jpg

-Seeing all the shops, the kids ask Hop Pop how much money they have to go shopping. Hopediah opens his wallet...and discovers it empty, emphasized by the wallet making a "cough" sound effect and puffing out dust when he opens it. He sadly apologies, saying it looks like they'll have to stick to window shopping for now, much to their disappointment-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Whoa, imagine the potential with that!" :b: "...Well, all of us can hover or fly already, but still!"
___

Garnet: "Looks like this match could be anyone's game, people!"
___

(Huh? What's wrong with a wax museum?) -Doesn't know the movies in question-

-The episode begins with Anne and the Plantars entering a town called Stony Gulch, a village home to a lot of shops-

-Seeing all the shops, the kids ask Hop Pop how much money they have to go shopping. Hopediah opens his wallet...and discovers it empty, emphasized by the wallet making a "cough" sound effect and puffing out dust when he opens it. He sadly apologies, saying it looks like they'll have to stick to window shopping for now, much to their disappointment-
Pit: "Yeah... all of us..."
---
-IT'S ALL SO EXCITING-
---
Weiss: "It's often a setup for creepy episodes." -then the wallet- "...How will they get food?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm fairly certain a sequel's already been announced, even. No idea if it'll focus on the prequel first or not, but they already have Springtrap to work with in the film's present time period. The Puppet is inevitably going to show up somehow with how important she is to the storyline.

There's also the question of how they're going to handle any other ne or adapted protagonists since Mike Schmidt isn't a pseudonym of Michael's unlike what's implied in later games.

Marco: "Oh. What did you need help with?"
___

-No one acknowledges him after another ten minutes pass?-
___

-She really does, they're both close friends of hers-
___

-Either way, Sundor has at least learned that the Stunticons were revived by some being called "The Snatcher" somehow, and that out of all of them, Breakdown is confirmed to still be alive-
___

Th-That was nothing. :grin:
Not to mention there's still thr chance that Vanessa becomes Vanny. Also however the Puppet gets integrated, given how important she is to the lore.

Lily: "...My Mom wants me to meet Prince Tom"
---
-Nope, and he starts to tap his foot on frustration-
---
-Indeed, so what would be her thoughts on that?-
---
-Indeed, now he wonders what this could provide if they find this "Snatcher"-
---
Kiara: -Sits and munches on some- Hmmm~ Wonderful sugary goodness~
Yang: -ruffling their hairs- "Hopefully, that friendship'll last for a long time." :p
---
Qrow: "But I ain't done yet!"
---
Veyle: "I should be fine, honestly. These chains do good work."
---
-YEEEEEEE-
---
Shez: "Who you calling foolish?"
Abby: -Giggle- "I'm sure it will, for a loooooong while!"
Illya: She made it sound a little eerie...
---
Morrigan: "Oh, really so then~?" :p
---
Sayori: "Oh, got it! So where are you two from?"
---
-But alas... She can just be a ghost now...-
---
Draco: "You!"
___

-What will they do?-
___

___

___

-EMBLEM ENGAGE?!-
---
-TIME TO SCHEME-
---
---

---
Kanna: "And that's a very good thing because it means we can gather sweets without worry." :b:

-EMBLEM ENGAGE-
---
-THAT THEY ARE DOING-

Lindy: "Then yes, we've seen him"

-Reunite in soon!-
---
Yuri: "I-I see... Are there any other more people like that here?"

Natsuki: "And a video game character?"
---
Jeanne: "It's what's allowed us to be here now"

Atalanta: "...Alright" -does as told, also confused, while Medea and Artemis have been hovering the whole time, so they don't need to-
---
Tiki: "I am simply glad to see you kids are getting along just fine" :p

Sieg: "You're welcome..." -but is it done for?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: -Giggle- "I'm sure it will, for a loooooong while!"
Illya: She made it sound a little eerie...
---
Morrigan: "Oh, really so then~?" :p
---
Sayori: "Oh, got it! So where are you two from?"
---
-But alas... She can just be a ghost now...-
---
Draco: "You!"
-probably nothing to worry about, Illya :V-
---
Qrow: "Let's keep it up."
---
Alear: "A continent called Elyos. It has so many lovely sights." :)
---
-indeed...-
---
Shez: "I mean, I'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm no fool."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not to mention there's still thr chance that Vanessa becomes Vanny. Also however the Puppet gets integrated, given how important she is to the lore.

Lily: "...My Mom wants me to meet Prince Tom"
---
-Nope, and he starts to tap his foot on frustration-
---
-Indeed, so what would be her thoughts on that?-
---
-Indeed, now he wonders what this could provide if they find this "Snatcher"-
---
Kiara: -Sits and munches on some- Hmmm~ Wonderful sugary goodness~
I could see that happening if she gets possessed or corrupted by William Afton's spirit. Here's hoping she survives the series though as in this adaptaiton she's actually a fully genuinely good person, she's just got trauma and fear from being raised by...well, William freaking Afton.

Also MatPat and Cory's cameos were glorious. The inclusion of the Living Tombstone song as the credits them was also just downright awesome.

Marco: "Wait, really?"
___

-Will he yell at the cafeteriagoers and question why they aren't all bowing in respect of him?-
___

(We really all need to have a girl's night out at some point. Maybe I could even invite Vega if she's not too busy ruling Cluster Prime!)
___

-Will he report these latest findings back next?-
___

Everyone ready? -Has a bowl of popcorn and a cup of hot cocoa-

Pit: "Yeah... all of us..."
---
-IT'S ALL SO EXCITING-
---
Weiss: "It's often a setup for creepy episodes." -then the wallet- "...How will they get food?"
Kirby: "But...why don't you have them anymore?"
___

Amethyst: "Let's prove the Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire still got it!"

Steven: "No other wrestlers can defeat us!" -Confident kiddo-
___

(For real? Oh no, I hope whatever situation they run into here isn't as dangerous as the hotel owners episode...)

-Anne, wearing a cloak to avoid drawing too much attention, complains about the heat and impulsively lowers her hood to avoid trapping any more heat around her head...Only for a bunch of townsfolk to notice her and stare and gasp in shock at the clearly non-amphibian person visiting-

-Anne just stares back while rquipping "...Right. Sometimes I forget about the whole "I'm a freak in this world!!" thing..."-

-EMBLEM ENGAGE?!-
---
-TIME TO SCHEME-
---
---

---

-EMBLEM ENGAGE-
---
-THAT THEY ARE DOING-

-Reunite in soon!-
---

---

Atalanta: "...Alright" -does as told, also confused, while Medea and Artemis have been hovering the whole time, so they don't need to-
---

-EMBLEM ENGAGE RESULTS?!-

___

-This ain't good for Chaldea...-

Berdly: "Where did you last see him?" :surprised:

I hope some of them still stay to help...But I also hope all of them get away safely and go on to live their lives.
___

-Wait, 50/50 chance of what?-

Dipper: "What's the big deal about that?"

___

Moon: "That much I was aware of. If I recall right, some of them also insited that you two take the break." :p

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you! Right this way."

-At first, the room seems fairly mundane as there's mostly just stacks of clean folded clothes... albeit, a lot of them. Even more than one owuld see at a large dry cleaner's-
___

Tetra: "They're cool enough, I guess." :p

-Not even close, as while they don't know it, after a minute, it will get right back up again-

-Not only that, but they also see some other people running and stumbling in a panic to escape from something inside their own house by running out the front door...which is shortly thereafter followed by that something breaking down the door with enough force to launch it several yards, that being a featureless, even faceless mannequin that looks like it walked right ouf oa Silent Hill game-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-EMBLEM ENGAGE-
---
-THAT THEY ARE DOING-

-Reunite in soon!-
---

---

---

-EMBLEM ENGAGE RESULTS?!-

___

-This ain't good for Chaldea...-

Berdly: "Where did you last see him?" :surprised:

I hope some of them still stay to help...But I also hope all of them get away safely and go on to live their lives.
___

-Wait, 50/50 chance of what?-

Dipper: "What's the big deal about that?"

___

Moon: "That much I was aware of. If I recall right, some of them also insited that you two take the break." :p

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you! Right this way."

-At first, the room seems fairly mundane as there's mostly just stacks of clean folded clothes... albeit, a lot of them. Even more than one owuld see at a large dry cleaner's-
___

Tetra: "They're cool enough, I guess." :p

-Not even close, as while they don't know it, after a minute, it will get right back up again-

-Not only that, but they also see some other people running and stumbling in a panic to escape from something inside their own house by running out the front door...which is shortly thereafter followed by that something breaking down the door with enough force to launch it several yards, that being a featureless, even faceless mannequin that looks like it walked right ouf oa Silent Hill game-
-Iri's hair would change to a blonde color and her outfit would also change to match the Micaiah one in this pic-

---
-SCHEEEEEEME-
---
-Moriarty is an ally of Chaldea but he's still a criminal mastermind, so who knows if he'll stay loyal? ....but Neo would follow him no matter what-

-so whether she's bad or not is a 50/50-
---
Kamui: "They did, even pushing us out of the room so we could leave and relax." :chuckle:

Blake: "...."
---
Kanna: "Why wouldn't we, Tiki-san?"

Blake: "What is this supposed to be?!" :lol:

Kirby: "But...why don't you have them anymore?"
___

Amethyst: "Let's prove the Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire still got it!"

Steven: "No other wrestlers can defeat us!" -Confident kiddo-
___

(For real? Oh no, I hope whatever situation they run into here isn't as dangerous as the hotel owners episode...)

-Anne, wearing a cloak to avoid drawing too much attention, complains about the heat and impulsively lowers her hood to avoid trapping any more heat around her head...Only for a bunch of townsfolk to notice her and stare and gasp in shock at the clearly non-amphibian person visiting-

-Anne just stares back while rquipping "...Right. Sometimes I forget about the whole "I'm a freak in this world!!" thing..."-
Pit: "They were destroyed."
---
-THIS WILL BE A MATCH TO REMEMBER-
---
Weiss: "I forgot too, honestly..."

Last edited:
Top Bottom