• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "They were destroyed."
---
-THIS WILL BE A MATCH TO REMEMBER-
---
Weiss: "I forgot too, honestly..."
Kirby: "Oh..."

___

-Amethyst dashes forward to try and tackle one of them!-
___

(We've only seen the people of Ribbitvale react to seeing a human outside of the Valley so far...)

-A young tadpole is even frightened by and cries at the sight of Anne, to his mother's worry, prompting Anne to put on a reassuring smile and tell him, as well as the rest of the frogs in the crowd "Whoa, whoa! Don't cry. I'm not a monster. I'm just weird! See?" followed by Anne wiggling her nose, then her ears and striking a pose to demonstrate what the amphibians perceive as weird and quirky to them-

-This cheers the tadpole up and amazes the townsfolk. The tadpole even cheerfully asks his mother "Mommy, Mommy! Give the freak money!", who states "It was a lovely performance. Here!" before handing Anne a small bag full of coppers. Other adult frogs in the crowd ask her to do it again, so Anne, getting an idea, looks back at the Plantars. Polly, seeing this as a chance to get more money, tells her "Milk it!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Oh..."

___

-Amethyst dashes forward to try and tackle one of them!-
___

(We've only seen the people of Ribbitvale react to seeing a human outside of the Valley so far...)

-A young tadpole is even frightened by and cries at the sight of Anne, to his mother's worry, prompting Anne to put on a reassuring smile and tell him, as well as the rest of the frogs in the crowd "Whoa, whoa! Don't cry. I'm not a monster. I'm just weird! See?" followed by Anne wiggling her nose, then her ears and striking a pose to demonstrate what the amphibians perceive as weird and quirky to them-

-This cheers the tadpole up and amazes the townsfolk. The tadpole even cheerfully asks his mother "Mommy, Mommy! Give the freak money!", who states "It was a lovely performance. Here!" before handing Anne a small bag full of coppers. Other adult frogs in the crowd ask her to do it again, so Anne, getting an idea, looks back at the Plantars. Polly, seeing this as a chance to get more money, tells her "Milk it!"-
Pit: "Yeah... Why do you think I used different things since my first tournament?"
---
Nora: "C'MERE, GIRL!"
---
Weiss: "....Well, that explains the money issue."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Yeah... Why do you think I used different things since my first tournament?"
---
Nora: "C'MERE, GIRL!"
---
Weiss: "....Well, that explains the money issue."
Kirby: "I thought they were mostly upgrades...Well, except for the Upperdash Arm."
___

-Amethyst tries to tackle Nora!-
___

-Anne next does the removing one's own thumb trick. The frogs are amazed by it and give her an applause, as well as several more coppers, Sprig using Polly's water bucket to collect them. The frogs in the audience even say things like "Incredible!", "Amazing!" and even "Take all my money!" One citizen in particular, however, notably states "This is so much better than that creepy oddities museum."-

-Upon hearing that, Anne "Oddities museum? What the heck is an oddity in Amphibia? Am I right?" ...Cue dead silence from the townsfolk since every supernatural and fantastic creature in Amphibia that's weird to her being part of the norm for the frogs-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-probably nothing to worry about, Illya :V-
---
Qrow: "Let's keep it up."
---
Alear: "A continent called Elyos. It has so many lovely sights." :)
---
-indeed...-
---
Shez: "I mean, I'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm no fool."
-Yea, Abby just likes messing a bit with people-
---
Morrigan: "Agreed~" -was seemingly turning her wings into a missile deployer-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, I'm interested then~!"
---
-Sothis's thoughts?-
---
Draco: "You clearly are"
I could see that happening if she gets possessed or corrupted by William Afton's spirit. Here's hoping she survives the series though as in this adaptaiton she's actually a fully genuinely good person, she's just got trauma and fear from being raised by...well, William freaking Afton.

Also MatPat and Cory's cameos were glorious. The inclusion of the Living Tombstone song as the credits them was also just downright awesome.

Marco: "Wait, really?"
___

-Will he yell at the cafeteriagoers and question why they aren't all bowing in respect of him?-
___

(We really all need to have a girl's night out at some point. Maybe I could even invite Vega if she's not too busy ruling Cluster Prime!)
___

-Will he report these latest findings back next?-
___

Everyone ready? -Has a bowl of popcorn and a cup of hot cocoa-
If she and Mike don't end together, I'll riot. Also there's the chance Charlie won't be adapted and Garrett becomes Puppet instead imo because... I dunno, it just felt like his death has a bit more meaning. Also Balloon Boy's jump scares were fun.

Also yeah, it's very clear the movie was done with the fans in mind.

Lily: "She thinks he may need another friend..."
---
King Knight: "...Why are there none doing what they should?!"
---
-It could be nice to present all her friends together...-
---
-He will, being his duty and all-
---
Aya: "I brought the soda, so yes!"
-EMBLEM ENGAGE RESULTS?!-

___

-This ain't good for Chaldea...-

Berdly: "Where did you last see him?" :surprised:

I hope some of them still stay to help...But I also hope all of them get away safely and go on to live their lives.
___

-Wait, 50/50 chance of what?-

Dipper: "What's the big deal about that?"

___

Moon: "That much I was aware of. If I recall right, some of them also insited that you two take the break." :p

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you! Right this way."

-At first, the room seems fairly mundane as there's mostly just stacks of clean folded clothes... albeit, a lot of them. Even more than one owuld see at a large dry cleaner's-
___

Tetra: "They're cool enough, I guess." :p

-Not even close, as while they don't know it, after a minute, it will get right back up again-

-Not only that, but they also see some other people running and stumbling in a panic to escape from something inside their own house by running out the front door...which is shortly thereafter followed by that something breaking down the door with enough force to launch it several yards, that being a featureless, even faceless mannequin that looks like it walked right ouf oa Silent Hill game-

-Iri's hair would change to a blonde color and her outfit would also change to match the Micaiah one in this pic-

---
-SCHEEEEEEME-
---
-Moriarty is an ally of Chaldea but he's still a criminal mastermind, so who knows if he'll stay loyal? ....but Neo would follow him no matter what-

-so whether she's bad or not is a 50/50-
---
Kamui: "They did, even pushing us out of the room so we could leave and relax." :chuckle:

Blake: "...."
---
Kanna: "Why wouldn't we, Tiki-san?"

Blake: "What is this supposed to be?!" :lol:
Irisviel: "...Oh my, I'm a little more gold now~" -giggled as she felt a surge in power, though Micaiah could also feel this women already was storing a lot of magic energy-
---
-Nope at all... Unaware of the strike that's about to happen-

Lindy: "That was during a big battle...."

Gareth: "I hope so too, none deserve this cruel fate!"
---
-Basically that, yeah, for the moment they at least ensure his survival. But who knows what the future holds?-

Natsuki: "I dunno, I just came alive..."
---
Jeanne: "I hope they get to enjoy some soon..."

Atalanta: "...That's... A lot of wardrobe..."
---
Tiki: "Oh no reason, just silly adult worries" :p

Takeru: "It's the fifth Specimen! Don't get fooled by its mind tricks!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "I thought they were mostly upgrades...Well, except for the Upperdash Arm."
___

-Amethyst tries to tackle Nora!-
___

-Anne next does the removing one's own thumb trick. The frogs are amazed by it and give her an applause, as well as several more coppers, Sprig using Polly's water bucket to collect them. The frogs in the audience even say things like "Incredible!", "Amazing!" and even "Take all my money!" One citizen in particular, however, notably states "This is so much better than that creepy oddities museum."-

-Upon hearing that, Anne "Oddities museum? What the heck is an oddity in Amphibia? Am I right?" ...Cue dead silence from the townsfolk since every supernatural and fantastic creature in Amphibia that's weird to her being part of the norm for the frogs-
Pit: "Nope. I just couldn't use the same things."
---
-while Yang tries to suplex Steven-
---
Weiss: "......"

-Yea, Abby just likes messing a bit with people-
---
Morrigan: "Agreed~" -was seemingly turning her wings into a missile deployer-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, I'm interested then~!"
---
-Sothis's thoughts?-
---
Draco: "You clearly are"
-even Kanna?-
---
Qrow: "...What is that?"
---
Alear: "Maybe another time. We've been called to tackle a serious problem."
---
Sothis: Hmmmm.......I really wish something could be done.
---
Shez: "And you're clearly rude so no fajitas for you." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If she and Mike don't end together, I'll riot. Also there's the chance Charlie won't be adapted and Garrett becomes Puppet instead imo because... I dunno, it just felt like his death has a bit more meaning. Also Balloon Boy's jump scares were fun.

Also yeah, it's very clear the movie was done with the fans in mind.

Lily: "She thinks he may need another friend..."
---
King Knight: "...Why are there none doing what they should?!"
---
-It could be nice to present all her friends together...-
---
-He will, being his duty and all-
---
Aya: "I brought the soda, so yes!"
There's a good chance they'll become a blended family by the end of it. There's also theories that Charlie may end up becoming the Puppet herself.

It trulh was, and it was great. Markiplier was even going to be the security guard in the intro scene, and he only turned it down due to scheduling conflicts with Iron Lung.

Marco: "...Huh, I guess her talk with him must've gone...mostly well?"

___

DOING WHAT, KING KNIGHT?
___

-And just hanging out as a group on a normal day-
___

Hmm? Sundor, what's your latest report?
___

Then let us start the classic!

Pit: "Nope. I just couldn't use the same things."
---
-while Yang tries to suplex Steven-
---
Weiss: "......"
Kirby: "What happened to all of them...?"
___

-Which works!-

Steven: "Ow..." >_<
___

-Anne is annoyed, but remarks "Stick to physical comedy. Got it." before cartoonishly punching herself in the face, prompting more laughter and applause from the crowd, who throw more coppers to her-

-By twilight, most of the townsfolk have gone back home. Sprig is amazed by how much money Anne made, and Polly wwonders how they're gonna spend it all. Anne spots the oddities museum, notices it's still open. and suggests they go there. The museum in question looks like this:

Amphibia.jpg

-Iri's hair would change to a blonde color and her outfit would also change to match the Micaiah one in this pic-

---
-SCHEEEEEEME-
---
-Moriarty is an ally of Chaldea but he's still a criminal mastermind, so who knows if he'll stay loyal? ....but Neo would follow him no matter what-

-so whether she's bad or not is a 50/50-
---
Kamui: "They did, even pushing us out of the room so we could leave and relax." :chuckle:

Blake: "...."
---
Kanna: "Why wouldn't we, Tiki-san?"

Blake: "What is this supposed to be?!" :lol:
Irisviel: "...Oh my, I'm a little more gold now~" -giggled as she felt a surge in power, though Micaiah could also feel this women already was storing a lot of magic energy-
---

---
-Basically that, yeah, for the moment they at least ensure his survival. But who knows what the future holds?-

---

---

Wh-Whoa...It's almost like a Magical Girl transformation!
___

Noelle: "Is he here with Susie and Ralsei?"

...Should we go help them? Can most of you guys even safely go help them...?
___

-Ah, got it!-

-...Mabel was referring to the person Neo dislikes AKA Cinder as the potential ",bad guy" she hopes they won't have to fight, though- :p

Dipper: "Hey, android or not, you're still a person. Being mechanical doesn't change that."
___

Moon: "Were it not for everything else you and the organization have be dealing with, I'd be surprised that you haven't started planning a vacation yet..."

-And a few more rooms in, they see an entire artificial river, one totally clean at that-
___

Tetra: "You're being a responsible leader. I get that."

That's the same Specimen 5 we saw on the mansion's CAT-DOS computer!

-Anyone who's had issues with their mind or will, including traumas like PTSD, would start to notice the texture and colors everything around them changing to look like it's made of bloods, chain bars, or even angry, black eyeless zombie faces-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

___

___

-Ah, got it!-

-...Mabel was referring to the person Neo dislikes AKA Cinder as the potential ",bad guy" she hopes they won't have to fight, though- :p

Dipper: "Hey, android or not, you're still a person. Being mechanical doesn't change that."
___

Moon: "Were it not for everything else you and the organization have be dealing with, I'd be surprised that you haven't started planning a vacation yet..."

-And a few more rooms in, they see an entire artificial river, one totally clean at that-
___

-Anyone who's had issues with their mind or will, including traumas like PTSD, would start to notice the texture and colors everything around them changing to look like it's made of bloods, chain bars, or even angry, black eyeless zombie faces-
-Iri notices the new weapons at her disposal-

-the Shine tome which brightens areas, the Nosferatu tome which lets her heal half the damage dealt and Thani, an absolute nuke against anything wearing heavy armor or riding a horse-
---
-I dunno what to do here now-
---
-there's probably a bill or two missing in Mabel's wallet, but would the girl notice or is it such a low amount that it's forgettable?-
---
Kamui: "We rarely have time to..." :urg:

Blake: "Whoa..."
---
Kanna: "I hope to be the same one day." :)
---
Yang: "I ain't falling for that... pretty creepy though..."

Kirby: "What happened to all of them...?"
___

-Which works!-

Steven: "Ow..." >_<
___

-Anne is annoyed, but remarks "Stick to physical comedy. Got it." before cartoonishly punching herself in the face, prompting more laughter and applause from the crowd, who throw more coppers to her-

-By twilight, most of the townsfolk have gone back home. Sprig is amazed by how much money Anne made, and Polly wwonders how they're gonna spend it all. Anne spots the oddities museum, notices it's still open. and suggests they go there. The museum in question looks like this:
Pit: "Hades happened..."
---
Yang: -grabs him again-
---
Weiss: "Feels like a scam, if you ask me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Hades happened..."
---
Yang: -grabs him again-
---
Weiss: "Feels like a scam, if you ask me."
Kirby: "Oh, that guy..."

Dedede: "That old jerk practically asked for his own death on a silver platter by the end!"

___

-Steven kicks her in the face!-
___

(Are small town museums usually like that?)

-Hop Ppo agrees to Anne's suggestion, but is also concerned for her and thinks her street performer act earlier was a bit reckless, advising her "Well, you made the money. But only if you keep your hood up. don't like you drawing so much attention to yourself." Anne agrees to that condition, and they walk towards the Curiosity Hut-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-even Kanna?-
---
Qrow: "...What is that?"
---
Alear: "Maybe another time. We've been called to tackle a serious problem."
---
Sothis: Hmmmm.......I really wish something could be done.
---
Shez: "And you're clearly rude so no fajitas for you." :p
-A few times, but less than others-
---
Morrigan: "Fun toys" :p -MANY MISSILES ARE SHOT FROM HER WINGS-
---
Sayori: "Oh, is that about what's going around here?"
---
-Alas, seems hopeless...-
-Even the others can't think of much-
---
Draco: "...W-What you mean no fajitas?" -tha struck her-
There's a good chance they'll become a blended family by the end of it. There's also theories that Charlie may end up becoming the Puppet herself.

It trulh was, and it was great. Markiplier was even going to be the security guard in the intro scene, and he only turned it down due to scheduling conflicts with Iron Lung.

Marco: "...Huh, I guess her talk with him must've gone...mostly well?"

___

DOING WHAT, KING KNIGHT?
___

-And just hanging out as a group on a normal day-
___

Hmm? Sundor, what's your latest report?
___

Then let us start the classic!
Hoping he does get to make it next movie tbh. The funniest things is that he would have been killed by Fpxy, just like in his first playthrough lol.

Lily: "Seems so, hahahah..."
---
King Knight: "Singing me praises!"
---
-Yeah, hopefully without super villains-
---
Sundor: "I found a dead resurrected"
Shockwave: "...We're listening"
---
Kiara/Aya: "AYE!"
___

___

-Ah, got it!-

___

___

-the Shine tome which brightens areas, the Nosferatu tome which lets her heal half the damage dealt and Thani, an absolute nuke against anything wearing heavy armor or riding a horse-
---
---
-there's probably a bill or two missing in Mabel's wallet, but would the girl notice or is it such a low amount that it's forgettable?-
---

---
---
Irisviel: "Hmmmm, this one looks fun!" -it's Iri, so she went to use Thani on a poor drone-
---
-Well, hmmmmmmm.... Maybe Queen tries to comm with the Rulers?-

Lindy: "The bad news is that unfortunately not...."

Gareth: "...W-Well...Maybe if they decide to storm the place...."
---
-What Uni just aaaaasked-

Natsuki: "...I...I can't believe how much that just means..." -which is clearly a lot-
---
Jeanne: "We... Really hope to change that..."

Artemis: "Ooooh~! What's this?"
---
Tiki: "Plus I'm honored to see all of you being soooo cute" :p

-Pretty sure everyone except Jigglypuff here have some sort of trauma, sooo...-
Elizabeth: "Aaaaah! Away!" -tried to stab one of the "zombies"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hoping he does get to make it next movie tbh. The funniest things is that he would have been killed by Fpxy, just like in his first playthrough lol.

Lily: "Seems so, hahahah..."
---
King Knight: "Singing me praises!"
---
-Yeah, hopefully without super villains-
---
Sundor: "I found a dead resurrected"
Shockwave: "...We're listening"
---
Kiara/Aya: "AYE!"
Same. And I didn't even think about that. That would've been all too fitting since Foxy was the very first animatronic in the series to ever get him lmao

Marco: "And you definitely know enough about Tom to know he used to have big anger issues..."
___

DID YOU ASK THEM TO?
___

-If they hang out in Tremorton, there's no guarantee of that- :V
___

Who are you referring to...?
___

-Alphys thus pressse the play button, and starts The Little Mermaid-

---
---
---

---
---
Irisviel: "Hmmmm, this one looks fun!" -it's Iri, so she went to use Thani on a poor drone-
---

---

Natsuki: "...I...I can't believe how much that just means..." -which is clearly a lot-
---

---

-How badly is the drone destroyed?-
___

-Queen does exactly that via an online call, with Kris, Tasque Manager and a few Swatchlings nearby-

Noelle: "O-Oh no, where could he now?!" :urg:

Berdly: "We've got to find him! Leave no man or classmate behind!"

And how are we going to free you from your contracts...? -Now very worried-
___

-She checks her wallet for any missing cash, but doesn't notice the missing dollar or two-

Dipper: "Hey, don't mention it. You guys might not have had the best upbringing, you might started out trapped in a video game for a while, but you weren't just programs. I can tell you guys were always actual people. You still are even as androids, too. And no one can say otherwise."
___

Moon: "Everyone gets a chance for a break sometimes. Even if it's only for a few days."

Sir Lavabo: "The River of Cleanliness! It is most often used for transportation, but also used for long cycles for garments with stains."
___

Tetra: "I'm not cute." :glare:

-Actually, Jigglypuff would be affected too, due to her near-death experience after being nearly crushed to death along with some other Pokemon in the anti-magic crystal cage Toffee imprisoned them in-

(Wh-What's going on?!)

-The zombies aren't even real, merely images of faces flashing, stretching and distorting across every wall, floor, and celing in sight, as well as even most objects-

-Not only that, but the Specimen 5 isn't even remotely relying solely on it's mind tricks, as much like the pyramid-headed entity she's based off of, she swings her huge metal sword at Yang with an extreme level of force, enough to either send her flying if she blocks or absorbs the damage of the attack-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Oh, that guy..."

Dedede: "That old jerk practically asked for his own death on a silver platter by the end!"

___

-Steven kicks her in the face!-
___

(Are small town museums usually like that?)

-Hop Ppo agrees to Anne's suggestion, but is also concerned for her and thinks her street performer act earlier was a bit reckless, advising her "Well, you made the money. But only if you keep your hood up. don't like you drawing so much attention to yourself." Anne agrees to that condition, and they walk towards the Curiosity Hut-
Pit: "He sure did...""
---
-which makes her back down-
---
Weiss: "I don't think so, but I get a feeling about thos one."

-A few times, but less than others-
---
Morrigan: "Fun toys" :p -MANY MISSILES ARE SHOT FROM HER WINGS-
---
Sayori: "Oh, is that about what's going around here?"
---
-Alas, seems hopeless...-
-Even the others can't think of much-
---
Draco: "...W-What you mean no fajitas?" -tha struck her-
-she loves her too much to really go all out on her...-
---
-HE GOES CROW MODE TO BETTER AVOID THEM-
---
Alear: "Yes, actually."
---
Sothis: But I suppose it's not meant to be...
---
Shez: "Oh, so you like my food, huh?" :p

---

---

---

---

___

-Queen does exactly that via an online call, with Kris, Tasque Manager and a few Swatchlings nearby-

___

-She checks her wallet for any missing cash, but doesn't notice the missing dollar or two-

Dipper: "Hey, don't mention it. You guys might not have had the best upbringing, you might started out trapped in a video game for a while, but you weren't just programs. I can tell you guys were always actual people. You still are even as androids, too. And no one can say otherwise."
___

Moon: "Everyone gets a chance for a break sometimes. Even if it's only for a few days."

Sir Lavabo: "The River of Cleanliness! It is most often used for transportation, but also used for long cycles for garments with stains."
___

-Actually, Jigglypuff would be affected too, due to her near-death experience after being nearly crushed to death along with some other Pokemon in the anti-magic crystal cage Toffee imprisoned them in-

(Wh-What's going on?!)

-The zombies aren't even real, merely images of faces flashing, stretching and distorting across every wall, floor, and celing in sight, as well as even most objects-

-Not only that, but the Specimen 5 isn't even remotely relying solely on it's mind tricks, as much like the pyramid-headed entity she's based off of, she swings her huge metal sword at Yang with an extreme level of force, enough to either send her flying if she blocks or absorbs the damage of the attack-
-light descended right at the drone and caused a shining explosion, likely destroying it in one blow due to Iri's large amounts of magical energy-

Alear: "How strong an Emblem will be mainly depends on how strong the one wearing their Ring or Bracelet is. In the case of an Emblem who prefers mages, what's preferred is having large amounts of magical energy within them."
---
-I suppose she could-
---
-this kind of trick is how Neo has managed to make a decent living as a criminal in Basel; only stealing in small amount so it's hardly noticeable-
---
Kamui: "Agreed on that. I hope the others could enjoy a break like we are..."

Blake: "Cleaning clothes off of a river. That's very natural." :)
---
Azura: -said in a blunt way that is typical for her but unexpected from a child- "You denying it makes you even cuter." -eating one of her candies-

-the ones from Remnant manage to eventually ignore them, being used to hallucinations due to Neo and Emerald-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "He sure did...""
---
-which makes her back down-
---
Weiss: "I don't think so, but I get a feeling about thos one."
Kibry: "Did he...destroy the Wings of Icarus?" :urg:
___

-Steven then lands on his feet and takes a defensive stance-
___

-Upon entering the Curiosity Hut, it's shown that it's the titular Wax Museum itself, many of which are species native to Amphibia, some of which appear to based off of supposed mutants and cryptids...but also that it contains a number of other oddities like the frogs mentioned:

Amphibia2.jpg

(...You were right. While I'm not sure if the museum is a scam yet, it does certainly look creepy...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Same. And I didn't even think about that. That would've been all too fitting since Foxy was the very first animatronic in the series to ever get him lmao

Marco: "And you definitely know enough about Tom to know he used to have big anger issues..."
___

DID YOU ASK THEM TO?
___

-If they hang out in Tremorton, there's no guarantee of that- :V
___

Who are you referring to...?
___

-Alphys thus pressse the play button, and starts The Little Mermaid-
Lily: "Yeah... Sooooo, how is it that you deal with him?"
---
King Knight: "Why should I?"
---
-Yeah, though to be fair, in what place could they where it would not?- :p
---
Sundor: "One of the Stunticons, Breakdown" -oh yeah, Aquamarine heard they had another Combiner around along Devastator-
---
-Kiara already bouncy externally!-
-she loves her too much to really go all out on her...-
---
-HE GOES CROW MODE TO BETTER AVOID THEM-
---
Alear: "Yes, actually."
---
Sothis: But I suppose it's not meant to be...
---
Shez: "Oh, so you like my food, huh?" :p
-Indeed, so she does, but way less so-
-Anyone can see her bias-
---
-And he manages with most, BUT NOT ALL-
---
Sayori: "Wooooaaah"
Natsuki: "Heh, someone's impressionable here"
---
-Unfortunately, or else....-
---
Draco: "N-Not at all!"
Musashi: "She does" :p
___

___

___

___

(Wh-What's going on?!)

-light descended right at the drone and caused a shining explosion, likely destroying it in one blow due to Iri's large amounts of magical energy-

Alear: "How strong an Emblem will be mainly depends on how strong the one wearing their Ring or Bracelet is. In the case of an Emblem who prefers mages, what's preferred is having large amounts of magical energy within them."
---
-I suppose she could-
---
-this kind of trick is how Neo has managed to make a decent living as a criminal in Basel; only stealing in small amount so it's hardly noticeable-
---

---
Azura: -said in a blunt way that is typical for her but unexpected from a child- "You denying it makes you even cuter." -eating one of her candies-

-the ones from Remnant manage to eventually ignore them, being used to hallucinations due to Neo and Emerald-
-It's exactly what happens-
Iri: "Woah, then lucky me, it seems~" :p
---
-Of course, the Rulers are soon to answer!-
Scáthach: "Oh, you're that reigning computer"

Lindy: "Hmmm, now I'd also like to know..." -offers them some sweets-

Charltote: "Oh right, originally they were gonna send someone for that..."
---
Yuri: "...W-Well, I guess I must take note on people to not provoke..."

Natsuki: "Seems someone's a bit mature for his age" :p "Heheh, but thanks. I'm glad people here won't just see us as... Well, just strings of code..."
Sayori: "Most are soooooo nice~! There'sonly fewexceptions, but I don't think they will harm us"
---
Jeanne: "True... But maybe it should be enough on us dwelling into that"

Atalanta: "Reminds me of my times..."
---
Tiki: "She's kinda right, you know that?" :p

-The Servants aren't so lucky though-
Arthur: "How many of them are here!" -swings his sword at one-
Sakura: "Get out of our sight!" -tried to strike with lightning at another-
-Takeru, having an idea of how other specimens work to some extent given he was one, tries to shake it off, knowing it isn't real-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kibry: "Did he...destroy the Wings of Icarus?" :urg:
___

-Steven then lands on his feet and takes a defensive stance-
___

-Upon entering the Curiosity Hut, it's shown that it's the titular Wax Museum itself, many of which are species native to Amphibia, some of which appear to based off of supposed mutants and cryptids...but also that it contains a number of other oddities like the frogs mentioned:

(...You were right. While I'm not sure if the museum is a scam yet, it does certainly look creepy...)
Pit: "Yes. All Three Sacred Treasures in one blow-
---
Yang: "Nice getup, kid."
---
THAT'S A PRETTY NICE CARPET, IF YOU ASK ME!

Weiss: "It's definitely a wax museum, at least."

-Indeed, so she does, but way less so-
-Anyone can see her bias-
---
-And he manages with most, BUT NOT ALL-
---
Sayori: "Wooooaaah"
Natsuki: "Heh, someone's impressionable here"
---
-Unfortunately, or else....-
---
Draco: "N-Not at all!"
Musashi: "She does" :p
-and anyone expected that bias, knowing that Kanna basically saved Abby from herself-
---
-OH NOOOOO-
---
Alear: "I noticed. It doesn't take much to impress you, huh?"
---
-else....?-
---
Shez: "Well, if you don't, then I suppose no fajitas isn't much of a punishment... still not making any for you though." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah... Sooooo, how is it that you deal with him?"
---
King Knight: "Why should I?"
---
-Yeah, though to be fair, in what place could they where it would not?- :p
---
Sundor: "One of the Stunticons, Breakdown" -oh yeah, Aquamarine heard they had another Combiner around along Devastator-
---
-Kiara already bouncy externally!-
Marco: "Deal with him? Actually, he's pretty chill now. Kind of ironic when he's got fire powers. Heh, see what I did there?" :p -A little proud of himself for making that joke- :V
___

WHY WOULD THEY SING PRAISES ABOUT YOU IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO? OR THAT YOU WISHED FOR THEM TO?
___

-That's also fair- :p
___

A member of the unit comprising your other Combiner? I was told their Sparks were extinguished! How was one revived?!
___

Even though it was technically the first of the Disney Renaissance movies, it's animation still holds up beautifully!

Pit: "Yes. All Three Sacred Treasures in one blow-
---
Yang: "Nice getup, kid."
---
THAT'S A PRETTY NICE CARPET, IF YOU ASK ME!

Weiss: "It's definitely a wax museum, at least."
Kirby: "...I'm so sorry, Pit, we had no idea..."
___

Steven: "
___

What do you think this episode is referencing? :p

-While Anne is fairly impressed, all three are unnerved by the giant figures of wax monsters and animals, as well as the museum's very atmosphere, and Polly of all people is the first to suggest that they leave, saying with a nervous smile and tone "Uh, I think this place is closed! So let's leave and never come back!"-

-Anne is annoyed, and tells them to just follow go in. Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly all cling and huddle together while slowly shuffling into the Curiosity Hut, clearly terrified-

---
-I suppose she could-
---
---

---

---

---

Natsuki: "Seems someone's a bit mature for his age" :p "Heheh, but thanks. I'm glad people here won't just see us as... Well, just strings of code..."
Sayori: "Most are soooooo nice~! There'sonly fewexceptions, but I don't think they will harm us"
---

---

-Takeru, having an idea of how other specimens work to some extent given he was one, tries to shake it off, knowing it isn't real-
...W-Well, that'll be a costly repair...But ohmigosh, that was awesome! :b:

Impressive! Are most Emblems capable of such power if matched with a user with abilities of the same or similar types or categories?
___

Technically No Longer Reigning. That Honor Goes To The Goat Mage Boy. Calling You Guys Because We Kinda Need Back Up. Also Kris Here Is Epecially Badly Injured And We're Short On Healers

-Tasque Manager and several Swatchlings can be seen standing in the background, each of them varying of showing scratches, scuffs and patches of dirt on their faces or uniforms, while a bruised and scratched Kris sits near Queen, too weak to stand back up-

Noelle: -Accepts one, but remains nervous- "Wh-What if he's still in the base? How do we know if he's even safe...?"

Who do we get to free you guys of your magical contractucal obligations now...? :urg:
___

-A trick that worked effectively up until Roman took her in-

Mabel: "Well, I guess it was a harmless prank. I don't notice any money missing!"

Dipper: "You're probably just going to have to worry about a few people. Anderson's a grouch, but that's it. Juri likes picking fights, so uh, try not to give her a reason to be mad at or want to fight you guys. Shuten's pretty similar to Juri. Moriatey's an actual criminal, but he can't do much under Chaldea's watch. And then there's his apprentice Neopolitan, who's also a thief.

...I'm not helping reassure you guys, am I? Trust me, most members of Chaldea are good people fighting for good causes like protecting entire dimensions." :lol:
___

Moon; "You can worry about a vacation and other ruling duties later. For now, you should simply make the most of your time off. Oh, the actors are lining up for an encore performance!" -Using her Opera Glasses again-

Sir Lavabo: "Yes, it is an ever reliable method passed down through generations, including by my very own family, such as my father, the Knight of the Wash before me. With all the laundry we get in the castle, however, is not the only method we have for washing garments."

-The next part of the room contains a great number of spinning barrel mechanisms, powered by water and utilizing a number of turning wooden mechanisms such as waterwheels and wooden shafts to turn and spin the barrels and water. Because of the constantly flowing river, the washing machines are essentially automated and are always active-
___

Tetra: :glare:

(This is giving me a headache...)

(Ugh, how are we supposed to stop this thing?!)

-No reply on Specimen 5 being able to launch Yang a short distance with one swing of it's metal blade even if she blocks or tanks the attack?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and anyone expected that bias, knowing that Kanna basically saved Abby from herself-
---
-OH NOOOOO-
---
Alear: "I noticed. It doesn't take much to impress you, huh?"
---
-else....?-
---
Shez: "Well, if you don't, then I suppose no fajitas isn't much of a punishment... still not making any for you though." :p
-Yeah, it's not hard to see how much Abby has really come to wuv her-
---
-Oh indeed, how he after thaaaat-
---
Sayori: "Sorry! I't's just been a few weeks since I got here!"
---
-Well, they'd put all their effort into it-
---
Draco: ".................." 😖
Marco: "Deal with him? Actually, he's pretty chill now. Kind of ironic when he's got fire powers. Heh, see what I did there?" :p -A little proud of himself for making that joke- :V
___

WHY WOULD THEY SING PRAISES ABOUT YOU IF THEY DIDN'T KNOW IF THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO? OR THAT YOU WISHED FOR THEM TO?
___

-That's also fair- :p
___

A member of the unit comprising your other Combiner? I was told their Sparks were extinguished! How was one revived?!
___

Even though it was technically the first of the Disney Renaissance movies, it's animation still holds up beautifully!
Lily: -Giggles- "You're such a smart boy~"
---
King Knight: "Clearly?"
---
-Yeah- :p -In any case, the kitty's done well!-
---
Sundor: "That¿s what I'm trying to figure out, apparently some being called 'the Snatcher' was responsible"
Shockwave: "Intriguing..."
---
Kiara: "There's no way it would not~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Giggles- "You're such a smart boy~"
---
King Knight: "Clearly?"
---
-Yeah- :p -In any case, the kitty's done well!-
---
Sundor: "That¿s what I'm trying to figure out, apparently some being called 'the Snatcher' was responsible"
Shockwave: "Intriguing..."
---
Kiara: "There's no way it would not~!"
Marco: "But for real, Tom's actually pretty cool now. He practically doesn't have anger issues at all anymore!"
___

HMM...FOR WHAT REASON WERE YOU EXPECTING THEM TO SING PRAISES ABOUT YOU? PEOPLE SING PRAISES ABOUT MY SPAGHETTI RECIPE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT IS GREAT! AND EACH SERVING IS COOKED TO PERFECTION!

___

Nora: "It's too early for me to say with full certainty, but they've been doing a good job of staying responsible and looking after the kitten so far..."
___

The Snatcher? I've never heard of a being with such a name before...Did you learn any additional information about it?
___

The ocean environment is especially beautiful~!

Plus it's got a stellar original score, although that's also to be expected of most Disney films. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

Impressive! Are most Emblems capable of such power if matched with a user with abilities of the same or similar types or categories?
___

Technically No Longer Reigning. That Honor Goes To The Goat Mage Boy. Calling You Guys Because We Kinda Need Back Up. Also Kris Here Is Epecially Badly Injured And We're Short On Healers

-Tasque Manager and several Swatchlings can be seen standing in the background, each of them varying of showing scratches, scuffs and patches of dirt on their faces or uniforms, while a bruised and scratched Kris sits near Queen, too weak to stand back up-

Noelle: -Accepts one, but remains nervous- "Wh-What if he's still in the base? How do we know if he's even safe...?"

Who do we get to free you guys of your magical contractucal obligations now...? :urg:
___

Mabel: "Well, I guess it was a harmless prank. I don't notice any money missing!"

Dipper: "You're probably just going to have to worry about a few people. Anderson's a grouch, but that's it. Juri likes picking fights, so uh, try not to give her a reason to be mad at or want to fight you guys. Shuten's pretty similar to Juri. Moriatey's an actual criminal, but he can't do much under Chaldea's watch. And then there's his apprentice Neopolitan, who's also a thief.

...I'm not helping reassure you guys, am I? Trust me, most members of Chaldea are good people fighting for good causes like protecting entire dimensions." :lol:
___

Moon; "You can worry about a vacation and other ruling duties later. For now, you should simply make the most of your time off. Oh, the actors are lining up for an encore performance!" -Using her Opera Glasses again-

Sir Lavabo: "Yes, it is an ever reliable method passed down through generations, including by my very own family, such as my father, the Knight of the Wash before me. With all the laundry we get in the castle, however, is not the only method we have for washing garments."

-The next part of the room contains a great number of spinning barrel mechanisms, powered by water and utilizing a number of turning wooden mechanisms such as waterwheels and wooden shafts to turn and spin the barrels and water. Because of the constantly flowing river, the washing machines are essentially automated and are always active-
___

-No reply on Specimen 5 being able to launch Yang a short distance with one swing of it's metal blade even if she blocks or tanks the attack?-
Alear: "Their abilities will differ slightly based on a person's abilities, and the one wearing them will still draw from their own prowess when using the things granted by Emblems. For example, my magic prowess is not as advanced as this woman, so Micaiah's tomes would be much weaker for me."

Palutena: "Incredible... absolutely incredible."
---
Azura: "What happened?"
---
Neo: -internal snickering-
---
Kamui: "Oh, how delightful!" :b: -looks too-

Blake: Washing machines but without technology.... That's actually ingenious.
---
-even Toon Link had to admit it was cute?-

Ren: -taking a deep breath- "By staying calm." -unaffected due to his Semblance-

Yang: "Oof! ...I thought it was just a mind trick. That felt way too real..."

Kirby: "...I'm so sorry, Pit, we had no idea..."
___

Steven: "
___

What do you think this episode is referencing? :p

-While Anne is fairly impressed, all three are unnerved by the giant figures of wax monsters and animals, as well as the museum's very atmosphere, and Polly of all people is the first to suggest that they leave, saying with a nervous smile and tone "Uh, I think this place is closed! So let's leave and never come back!"-

-Anne is annoyed, and tells them to just follow go in. Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly all cling and huddle together while slowly shuffling into the Curiosity Hut, clearly terrified-
Pit: "It's totally fine!"
---
-he's quiet?-
---
This feels like what happens when you copy a homework and change it slightly in hopes the teacher won't notice :p

Weiss: "These remind me of some Grimm."

-Yeah, it's not hard to see how much Abby has really come to wuv her-
---
-Oh indeed, how he after thaaaat-
---
Sayori: "Sorry! I't's just been a few weeks since I got here!"
---
-Well, they'd put all their effort into it-
---
Draco: ".................." 😖
Kanna: -was in the audience- "THAT WAS SO AMAZING, ILLYA-CHAN!"
---
-he casually takes a flask and drinks from it-

-he's sober like in V8 so this is just water :V-
---
Alear: "I've been here for even less. All this advanced technology is incredible..."
---
-awwwwwwww~-
---
Shez: -snickering-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "It's totally fine!"
---
-he's quiet?-
---
This feels like what happens when you copy a homework and change it slightly in hopes the teacher won't notice :p

Weiss: "These remind me of some Grimm."
Dedede: "Hang on a minute, can't ya hover a short distance up?" -Referring to Pit's extra jumps in the SSB games-

___

-Nope, I just forgot to finish writing dialogue for this one lmao-

Steven: "I wouldn't be a Crystal Gem if I didn't know how to defend myself!"
___

It's not even that. Just and wait see lol

-Anne tries to reassure the others that they're perfectly safe here since the wax figures seem to be just that: wax figures, telling them "Guys, it's all fake! They're trying to scare you!" A few seconds later, however she notices one wax figures that stands out among the rest, and remarks "Whoa. Look at this hot mess! It's actually pretty lifelike!"-

Amphibia3.jpg

(...Something about that one is oddly familiar...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "Hang on a minute, can't ya hover a short distance up?" -Referring to Pit's extra jumps in the SSB games-

___

-Nope, I just forgot to finish writing dialogue for this one lmao-

Steven: "I wouldn't be a Crystal Gem if I didn't know how to defend myself!"
___

It's not even that. Just and wait see lol

-Anne tries to reassure the others that they're perfectly safe here since the wax figures seem to be just that: wax figures, telling them "Guys, it's all fake! They're trying to scare you!" A few seconds later, however she notices one wax figures that stands out among the rest, and remarks "Whoa. Look at this hot mess! It's actually pretty lifelike!"-

(...Something about that one is oddly familiar...)
Pit: "It's pretty much the best I can do on my own."
---
Yang: "Now that's the spirit!"
---
Best Grunkle

Weiss: "I know, right? But how..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "It's pretty much the best I can do on my own."
---
Yang: "Now that's the spirit!"
---
Best Grunkle

Weiss: "I know, right? But how..."
Kirby: "That's technically still flying, right?"
___

Steven: "Think you can beat the best wrestling team?!"

Amethyst: "They don't even to answer that. We know we're gonna win!" :p
___

Best character. :p

-Polly even stares at the "wax figure" of the character in disgust, remarking "It even smells real...", at which point he's revealed to be a real living person as he swats Polly's flipper away and shouts, in a gruff, hammy and familiar voice "HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE!"-

(HUH?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "That's technically still flying, right?"
___

Steven: "Think you can beat the best wrestling team?!"

Amethyst: "They don't even to answer that. We know we're gonna win!" :p
___

Best character. :p

-Polly even stares at the "wax figure" of the character in disgust, remarking "It even smells real...", at which point he's revealed to be a real living person as he swats Polly's flipper away and shouts, in a gruff, hammy and familiar voice "HANDS OFF THE MERCHANDISE!"-

(HUH?!)
Pit: "....It is?"
---
Nora: "I thought Yang and I were the best team." :p
---
TRUEEEEEEE

Weiss: "There we go..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "....It is?"
---
Nora: "I thought Yang and I were the best team." :p
---
TRUEEEEEEE

Weiss: "There we go..."
Kirby: "You're still using your wings and the air to gain height, right?"
___

Steven: "Sorry, but we're gonna here to prove you wrong!"

-Steven notably remaining in a defense stance, playing defensively rather than offensively-
___

-Immediately after the supposed wax frog proves to be an actual person, Anne and the Plantars scream in terror, followed by the frog pretending to scream along before laughing and walking off of the figure pedestal as he states "The ol' "mistaken for a grotesque lifeless being!" Works every time!"-

-He then greets the four and introduces himself, telling them "Welcome to my Museum of Oddities. I go by many names, but you can call me.. "The Curator!" while doing a cane trick-

-An annoyed Polly bluntly says "Little on the nose, but okay..."-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "You're still using your wings and the air to gain height, right?"
___

Steven: "Sorry, but we're gonna here to prove you wrong!"

-Steven notably remaining in a defense stance, playing defensively rather than offensively-
___

-Immediately after the supposed wax frog proves to be an actual person, Anne and the Plantars scream in terror, followed by the frog pretending to scream along before laughing and walking off of the figure pedestal as he states "The ol' "mistaken for a grotesque lifeless being!" Works every time!"-

-He then greets the four and introduces himself, telling them "Welcome to my Museum of Oddities. I go by many names, but you can call me.. "The Curator!" while doing a cane trick-

-An annoyed Polly bluntly says "Little on the nose, but okay..."-
Pit: "But it's not flying. It's jumping..."
---
Nora: -RUSHING AT HIM-
---
I gotta ask. Is even the voice like his?

Weiss: "... I'll admit, that was a good prank."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "But it's not flying. It's jumping..."
---
Nora: -RUSHING AT HIM-
---
I gotta ask. Is even the voice like his?

Weiss: "... I'll admit, that was a good prank."
Kirby: "...But you're still using your wings."
___

-Steven grabs her arms and tries to wrestle her to the ground!-
___

The voice actually is his. Alex Hirsch was directly involved with the project and "reprised" the role for an alternate Stan with the same voice as one several guest stars to do a voice role in Amphibia's second season.

-The Curator then states he'll give them a tour of the museum if they put some coppers in an old bag he's holding up-

-Anne pays some coppers for the tour, but upon noticing that Anne's face is hidden by her cloak, however, he snarks "What's the matter, honey? Face too ugly to show in public? HA!" Anne, being the human who usually freaks out amphibians who see her at first, smugly answers ",Wouldn't you like to know..." while hiding even more or her face with the cloak. The Curator is curious, but also impressed, stating "Ooh, a mystery! I love it!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...But you're still using your wings."
___

-Steven grabs her arms and tries to wrestle her to the ground!-
___

The voice actually is his. Alex Hirsch was directly involved with the project and "reprised" the role for an alternate Stan with the same voice as one several guest stars to do a voice role in Amphibia's second season.

-The Curator then states he'll give them a tour of the museum if they put some coppers in an old bag he's holding up-

-Anne pays some coppers for the tour, but upon noticing that Anne's face is hidden by her cloak, however, he snarks "What's the matter, honey? Face too ugly to show in public? HA!" Anne, being the human who usually freaks out amphibians who see her at first, smugly answers ",Wouldn't you like to know..." while hiding even more or her face with the cloak. The Curator is curious, but also impressed, stating "Ooh, a mystery! I love it!"-
Pit: "I... guess I am... but it's not really unlimited flight..."
---
-IT WORKS-
---
That's amazing

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I... guess I am... but it's not really unlimited flight..."
---
-IT WORKS-
---
That's amazing
Meta Knight: "It may still be a start to achieving the skill.:

___

-He then tries to put her in an armlock, while Amethyst is seemingly focused on defeating Yang-
___

The entire episode is a tribute to Gravity, and a reminder that Amphibia's creator (Matt Braly) worked as a writer and episode director on it. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tomorrow I'll be busyyyyyyyyyy
Marco: "But for real, Tom's actually pretty cool now. He practically doesn't have anger issues at all anymore!"
___

HMM...FOR WHAT REASON WERE YOU EXPECTING THEM TO SING PRAISES ABOUT YOU? PEOPLE SING PRAISES ABOUT MY SPAGHETTI RECIPE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE IT IS GREAT! AND EACH SERVING IS COOKED TO PERFECTION!

___

Nora: "It's too early for me to say with full certainty, but they've been doing a good job of staying responsible and looking after the kitten so far..."
___

The Snatcher? I've never heard of a being with such a name before...Did you learn any additional information about it?
___

The ocean environment is especially beautiful~!

Plus it's got a stellar original score, although that's also to be expected of most Disney films. :p
Lly: "...Really not at all?"
---
King Knight: "Bcause I am the King!"
---
-She's currently playing with some wool!-
---
Sundor: "It apparently managed to rebive the rest, but they were killed again"
---
Kiara: "Yes, it all feels so... Magical~!"
Kanna: -was in the audience- "THAT WAS SO AMAZING, ILLYA-CHAN!"
---
-he casually takes a flask and drinks from it-

-he's sober like in V8 so this is just water :V-
---
Alear: "I've been here for even less. All this advanced technology is incredible..."
---
-awwwwwwww~-
---
Shez: -snickering-
Illya: "Heheheheh~ I guess I really did all I could!"
---
Morrigan: "I like your confidence and style~"
---
Yuri: "So your world has large castles, and people go around in horses and maybe other creatures?"
---
-In any case, at least she has their support-
---

___

___

___

___

Alear: "Their abilities will differ slightly based on a person's abilities, and the one wearing them will still draw from their own prowess when using the things granted by Emblems. For example, my magic prowess is not as advanced as this woman, so Micaiah's tomes would be much weaker for me."

---
---
---

---

Ren: -taking a deep breath- "By staying calm." -unaffected due to his Semblance-

Martha: "So the swordsmen with you would be more adept with other sword users then?"
Tiki: "I wonder what if I was equipped with mini-me" :p
---
-What Azura asked-

Chrono: "Then unfortunately he's beyond our control..."
Lindy: "Unless we snuck in and grabbed him"

Charlotte: "Pretty sure that's Rita at the moment..."
---
Yuri: "Didn't look that harmless to me..."

Natsuki: "Don't worry, if anything that helps around... Didn't know we had an actual criminal, what's with that?" -he's useful-
---
Jeanne: "Ooooh, seems like they're having fun~!" -so does she-

Atalanta: "This is such an intricate and elaborate system..." -but she says it with admiration, it looks like it works well after all-
---
-What Uni asked-

-And given his usual dealings with the super natural, Takeru was able to distinguish the 5th specimen amogst the hallucinations-
Takeru: "There you are..."
AWAKEN! ROBIN HOOD~!
HELLO! ARROW! SEE YOU IN THE FOREST!

1700009513007.png

-For obvious reasons, this form equips him with a large bow and bird-like projectile to shoot from it with energy, which he is charging!-
-But probably a few leftover Specimens would try to interfere with that!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tomorrow I'll be busyyyyyyyyyy

Lly: "...Really not at all?"
---
King Knight: "Bcause I am the King!"
---
-She's currently playing with some wool!-
---
Sundor: "It apparently managed to rebive the rest, but they were killed again"
---
Kiara: "Yes, it all feels so... Magical~!"
Thank you for the heads-up!

Marco: "Really. He started cooling down a bit after I pointed out how he can't get back together with Star unless Star wants get back together with him, too. And then a little more after after his anger management exam required him to bury the hatchet with someone he couldn't stand."
___

...WHEN WAS YOUR STATUS AS KING OFFICIATED? I COMPLETELY MISSED IT! -Not even being snarky or mean, he's legit confused and trying to be helpful-

-This is Papyrus, after all. Plus he's one of the few people who genuinely likes King Knight- :p

___

-Jenny is recording a video of it while the other XJs watch in adoration-

-Yes, even XJ-8- :p
___

-Shockwave asks if they have any confirmed statuses on the other Stunticons to prove that this is true?-
___

That's basically Disney's whole thing. :p

---
---
---

---

Martha: "So the swordsmen with you would be more adept with other sword users then?"
---
-What Azura asked-

---

Natsuki: "Don't worry, if anything that helps around... Didn't know we had an actual criminal, what's with that?" -he's useful-
---

Atalanta: "This is such an intricate and elaborate system..." -but she says it with admiration, it looks like it works well after all-
---
-What Uni asked-

-And given his usual dealings with the super natural, Takeru was able to distinguish the 5th specimen amogst the hallucinations-
AWAKEN! ROBIN HOOD~!

View attachment 380650
-For obvious reasons, this form equips him with a large bow and bird-like projectile to shoot from it with energy, which he is charging!-
-But probably a few leftover Specimens would try to interfere with that!-
[/QUOTE]

Would the strength and effects of Tiki's own dragon-based powers be boosted?
___

Mabel: "A harmless prank is a harmless prank! If anything, that lady she made an illusion was scary..."

Dipper: "He's got magic abilities he knows how to use and a lot of brains, so that helps Chaldea out. Also...you guys know the whole situation about the Servants like him already, right?"
___

A Cranky Old Planet Conquerer Caught Tasque Manager, Some Swatchlings And A Few Ranger Sentries Trying To Steal The Power Coins And Then Started To Suspect Most Of The Servants Were Traitors. So I Attacked Zedd With My Giant Robot And Then Waged All Out War On The Alliance

Also Kris Tried To Help Us Fight Her And Her Cronies Directly

Noelle: "...Do you really think you can do that?"

But there's no way she'll just free you from the contracts! We need someone else to remove them!
___

-Before the cast all takes a bow, numerous audience members throwing bouquets of flowers to them-

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you! It was built my previous Knights of the Wash, and has been maintained and occasionally upgraded since by later Knights such as my father. To fully clean the dirtiest of garments and handle the loads of laundry that the castle gets, we must have a vast number of washing machines on hand and active at all times!"
___

TLink: (She's actually really cute...But I can't directly tell her that!) -He'd die of embarrassment if he tried-

Steven: "It's not just using illusions...It can actually attack!"

Amethyst: "How strong is it?!" -Narrowly avoided another swing from it-

-And sure enough, one Specimen does; Specimen 6 gets back up and tries to stab Takeru's arm before he can fire the arrow-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "It may still be a start to achieving the skill.:

___

-He then tries to put her in an armlock, while Amethyst is seemingly focused on defeating Yang-
___

The entire episode is a tribute to Gravity, and a reminder that Amphibia's creator (Matt Braly) worked as a writer and episode director on it. :p
Pit: "You think so?"
---
-PUNCHES ALL AROUND-
---
That's very cool

Illya: "Heheheheh~ I guess I really did all I could!"
---
Morrigan: "I like your confidence and style~"
---
Yuri: "So your world has large castles, and people go around in horses and maybe other creatures?"
---
-In any case, at least she has their support-
---
-Kanna flies to hug her-
---
Qrow: "You have just as much, girl."
---
Alear: "Pretty much, yes."
---
-indeed-
---
unreplied

---
-What Azura asked-

---

---

---
-What Uni asked-

AWAKEN! ROBIN HOOD~!
___

Mabel: "A harmless prank is a harmless prank! If anything, that lady she made an illusion was scary..."

Dipper: "He's got magic abilities he knows how to use and a lot of brains, so that helps Chaldea out. Also...you guys know the whole situation about the Servants like him already, right?"
___

A Cranky Old Planet Conquerer Caught Tasque Manager, Some Swatchlings And A Few Ranger Sentries Trying To Steal The Power Coins And Then Started To Suspect Most Of The Servants Were Traitors. So I Attacked Zedd With My Giant Robot And Then Waged All Out War On The Alliance

But there's no way she'll just free you from the contracts! We need someone else to remove them!
___

-Before the cast all takes a bow, numerous audience members throwing bouquets of flowers to them-

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you! It was built my previous Knights of the Wash, and has been maintained and occasionally upgraded since by later Knights such as my father. To fully clean the dirtiest of garments and handle the loads of laundry that the castle gets, we must have a vast number of washing machines on hand and active at all times!"
___

TLink: (She's actually really cute...But I can't directly tell her that!) -He'd die of embarrassment if he tried-

-And sure enough, one Specimen does; Specimen 6 gets back up and tries to stab Takeru's arm before he can fire the arrow-
Alear: "Not necessarily. Anyone using a physical weapon could do the trick, be it a lance, a bow or even their own fists."

Veyle: "Tiki using Emblem Tiki... We never tried that!" 😮
---
Azura: "So now they know you're a traitor... Great..."
---
-she was terrifying, yes...-
---
Kamui: "Azura would've loved this..." :)

Blake: "What an impressive display..."
---
-awwwwwwwww-

-Ren is shooting at the Specimen with his guns-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "You think so?"
---
-PUNCHES ALL AROUND-
---
That's very cool
Meta Knight: "You won't know unless you try, Pit."
___

-JoJo punches or less extreme?- :V
___

I don't think the episode would have been made or have Alex's involvement otherwise lol

-The Curator then shows the group several of his wax figures, some of which are especially bizarre such as a two-headed Love Dove and a giant mantis that is dressed up in a Bugball uniform, saying "Walk with me. I've traveled all over Amphibia, collecting its most rare and frightening creatures. Like the two-headed love dove. There's... I dunno, probably some kinda marriage allegory in there. Oh, and over here, the bugball playing praying mantis, Airbug! There's nothing in the rule book that says a mantis can't play bugball. I got the weirdest stuff right here. Feel free to look around. But keep in mind, breathing in the dust will be extra!"-

-He then throws a smoke bomb at the floor and seemingly disappears after the smoke clears...And then he's immediately shown frantically fleeing the room after hiding behind one of the wax figures-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Thank you for the heads-up!

Marco: "Really. He started cooling down a bit after I pointed out how he can't get back together with Star unless Star wants get back together with him, too. And then a little more after after his anger management exam required him to bury the hatchet with someone he couldn't stand."
___

...WHEN WAS YOUR STATUS AS KING OFFICIATED? I COMPLETELY MISSED IT! -Not even being snarky or mean, he's legit confused and trying to be helpful-

-This is Papyrus, after all. Plus he's one of the few people who genuinely likes King Knight- :p

___

-Jenny is recording a video of it while the other XJs watch in adoration-

-Yes, even XJ-8- :p
___

-Shockwave asks if they have any confirmed statuses on the other Stunticons to prove that this is true?-
___

That's basically Disney's whole thing. :p
Lily: "And that person was you, and it seems you all got that figured out..."
---
King Knight: "I'm sure it was before my arrival here"
---
-The big and hulking tobot with a stoic-sculpted face still had a heart-
---
Shockwave: "How do you have their statuses confirmed?"
Sundor: "Words I heard when spying on him, but I can send you images"
---
Kiara: "And they always do it so well~!"
-Kanna flies to hug her-
---
Qrow: "You have just as much, girl."
---
Alear: "Pretty much, yes."
---
-indeed-
---
unreplied
-And ended tackling Illya doen!-
---
Morrigan: "Really so? Thanks for the compliment, sweetheart~"
---
Yuri: "That's so intriguing~!" They're just like people from my fantasy books~!
---
-On the least it seems people care about her...-
---
Draco: How dare she prohibits me of that?!
___

___

___

___

Alear: "Not necessarily. Anyone using a physical weapon could do the trick, be it a lance, a bow or even their own fists."

---
---
---

---
-awwwwwwwww-

Jeanne: "That sounds such a versatile skillset! I know some here that could make great use of that!"
Tiki: "What you say, Mini-Me?" :p
---
Luvia: "Did you at least firgure out anything new or did some considerable damage to them...?"

Lindy: "We could make an attempt!"
Chrono: "...That would be unprofessional..."

Charlotte: "Hmmmm, but how do we get it? Do we try to re-contact tha Chaldeans?"
---
Yuri: "And seemingly someone you don't know..."

Natsuki: "...I guess? There's still stuff I need to wrap my head around..."
---
Jeanne: "So would have my smallest sis" :)

Artemis: "Hmmmmmm, have they ever been deactivated? The way it works, it's like a flood would happen if they would!"
---
-The adults saw that-
da Vinci/Mata Hari/Tiki: Those two will so date when they're older~

-Takeru groaned as he felt the pain, but pulled through with trying attack Specimen 6 with the bow as a melee weapon-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "And that person was you, and it seems you all got that figured out..."
---
King Knight: "I'm sure it was before my arrival here"
---
-The big and hulking tobot with a stoic-sculpted face still had a heart-
---
Shockwave: "How do you have their statuses confirmed?"
Sundor: "Words I heard when spying on him, but I can send you images"
---
Kiara: "And they always do it so well~!"
Marco: "We were still kinda enemies at first...But now we're cool. We wouldn't hang out on weekends if we weren't." :p "He still needs to be more careful with his curses, though...The magic ones, not swear words."

-Lily still recalls the "Naysaya" incident...-
___

...DID THEY KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO ARRIVE IN ADVANCE?
___

-She wouldn't see her fellow XJs as her sisters if she didn't-
___

Send them in due time.
___

I know, right?! -Munching on popcorn-

---
---
---

---
-awwwwwwwww-

Jeanne: "That sounds such a versatile skillset! I know some here that could make great use of that!"
---
Luvia: "Did you at least firgure out anything new or did some considerable damage to them...?"

Charlotte: "Hmmmm, but how do we get it? Do we try to re-contact tha Chaldeans?"
---

---

Artemis: "Hmmmmmm, have they ever been deactivated? The way it works, it's like a flood would happen if they would!"
---
-The adults saw that-

-Takeru groaned as he felt the pain, but pulled through with trying attack Specimen 6 with the bow as a melee weapon-
Have you never thought of it?
___

We Stalled Their Plans And Tasque Manager And The Sentries Literally Delivered Most Of The Power Coins To You Guys, For One. I Think That Can Reasonably Be Confirmed As Considerable Damage

Berdly: "With all due respect, I can speak from experience that being professional doesn't always line-up with doing the right thing..." -Didn't say it angrily or as an insult, but rather humbly, like it's a lesson he learned, himself-

Perfect idea, Charlotte! And now's our best chance to call them,before Rita or Koya take any action!
___

Mabel: "We've never seen someone who looks like her before ever. Well, at least Dipper and I haven't. Maybe she's from the same dimension as Neo and the huntress and huntsman teams?"

Dipper: "Okaaaaaaaaaay, this might be a lot for you guys to digest, then...What do you know about them so far?"
___

Moon: "I may not have a free schedule next time you visit here, but perhaps you can still invite them next time?"

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you as well, Ms. Belladonna! And on occasion, yes, although throughout the years, both knights of the wash and members of the Butterfly family have worked to build and install anti-flooding features. It is dangerous duty to serve as a Knight of the Wash, so we must take as many measures as possible to ensure those same dangers do not threaten anyone else, nor the garments we dedicate our lives to making fresh, clean and neatly folded!"
___

-Oh yeah, and they'll eventually become rulers of New Hyrule and the future great great grandparents of Spirit Tracks Zelda- :V

-Takru's attack works, temporarily knocking Specimen 6 to the ground again-

-Specimen 5, however, is compeltely unaffected by Ren's bullets, and instead simply turns it's attention to targeting him. It makes a metallic clank sound with every step, moving slower than the other Specimens they've seen so far, but it's also not as slow as it's Silent Hill inspiration and walks rather quickly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "You won't know unless you try, Pit."
___

-JoJo punches or less extreme?- :V
___

I don't think the episode would have been made or have Alex's involvement otherwise lol

-The Curator then shows the group several of his wax figures, some of which are especially bizarre such as a two-headed Love Dove and a giant mantis that is dressed up in a Bugball uniform, saying "Walk with me. I've traveled all over Amphibia, collecting its most rare and frightening creatures. Like the two-headed love dove. There's... I dunno, probably some kinda marriage allegory in there. Oh, and over here, the bugball playing praying mantis, Airbug! There's nothing in the rule book that says a mantis can't play bugball. I got the weirdest stuff right here. Feel free to look around. But keep in mind, breathing in the dust will be extra!"-

-He then throws a smoke bomb at the floor and seemingly disappears after the smoke clears...And then he's immediately shown frantically fleeing the room after hiding behind one of the wax figures-
Pit: "I guess so..." 🤔
---
-less extreme because they're not as fast :V-
---
It probably could've but it would've been a lot more subtle to avoid copyrights

Weiss: "Yeah, this guy is very familiar..."

-And ended tackling Illya doen!-
---
Morrigan: "Really so? Thanks for the compliment, sweetheart~"
---
Yuri: "That's so intriguing~!" They're just like people from my fantasy books~!
---
-On the least it seems people care about her...-
---
Draco: How dare she prohibits me of that?!
Kanna: "W-Whoaaaaaa!" -falls along her and giggles-
---
Qrow: "I ain't your sweetheart, demon."

I still think Qrow's got this. -tries to eat popcorn through his mask-
---
-THEY MIGHT JUST BE, IT'S SO COOL-
---
-that is one thing she's happy about-
---
-sounds like she's not as foolish as Draco thinks, huh? :V-

---

---

---

---
-The adults saw that-

Have you never thought of it?
___

We Stalled Their Plans And Tasque Manager And The Sentries Literally Delivered Most Of The Power Coins To You Guys, For One. I Think That Can Reasonably Be Confirmed As Considerable Damage

Berdly: "With all due respect, I can speak from experience that being professional doesn't always line-up with doing the right thing..." -Didn't say it angrily or as an insult, but rather humbly, like it's a lesson he learned, himself-

Perfect idea, Charlotte! And now's our best chance to call them,before Rita or Koya take any action!
___

Mabel: "We've never seen someone who looks like her before ever. Well, at least Dipper and I haven't. Maybe she's from the same dimension as Neo and the huntress and huntsman teams?"

Dipper: "Okaaaaaaaaaay, this might be a lot for you guys to digest, then...What do you know about them so far?"
___

Moon: "I may not have a free schedule next time you visit here, but perhaps you can still invite them next time?"

Sir Lavabo: "Thank you as well, Ms. Belladonna! And on occasion, yes, although throughout the years, both knights of the wash and members of the Butterfly family have worked to build and install anti-flooding features. It is dangerous duty to serve as a Knight of the Wash, so we must take as many measures as possible to ensure those same dangers do not threaten anyone else, nor the garments we dedicate our lives to making fresh, clean and neatly folded!"
___

-Oh yeah, and they'll eventually become rulers of New Hyrule and the future great great grandparents of Spirit Tracks Zelda- :V

-Takru's attack works, temporarily knocking Specimen 6 to the ground again-

-Specimen 5, however, is compeltely unaffected by Ren's bullets, and instead simply turns it's attention to targeting him. It makes a metallic clank sound with every step, moving slower than the other Specimens they've seen so far, but it's also not as slow as it's Silent Hill inspiration and walks rather quickly-
Alear: "Indeed. So we have to think of who is best suited for who."

Emblem Soren: "Hmm... perhaps you did good by summoning me then. You're too driven by emotion to have the acumen for something like this."

Alear: "A bit rude, don't you think?"

Emblem Soren: "You're free to try and prove me wrong."

Emblem Tiki: "I do not see why not?"
---
-there's also those enhanced forms of the leading three...-
---
-yeah, that could be it-
---
Kamui: "We'll keep it in mind." :)

Blake: "I can't say it's ever been this complex in my world... I wonder how it works for people outside the castle."
---
Azura: -already wondering if they'll be invited to the marriage-

-Ren can still easily outpace Specimen 5, however, and kept distracting it in the hopes that someone else would take it down-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I guess so..." 🤔
---
-less extreme because they're not as fast :V-
---
It probably could've but it would've been a lot more subtle to avoid copyrights

Weiss: "Yeah, this guy is very familiar..."
-What are Pit's thoughts?-
___

-Well, Amethyst and Steven usually aren't-

-Yang actually uses JoJo punches in Volume 7 IIRC- :V
___

Probably more so since IIRC, there's some weird (and frankly kinda dumb) rule about Disney TV shows not being allowed to do full crossover episodes with each other, even if small references are still allowed and the characters can still show up together on channel promos and original music videos. I'm not sure if that's changed though, since crossover stuff and references like this have become increasingly more prominent and less subtle in recent years.

(But what's familiar about the him? The Curator definitely reminds me of someone, I just can't quite put my paw on who...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-at some point, when no one was looking, Ingrid left to travel to another world entirely-

-her destination reached, she found herself in front of a castle situated in the middle of an astral void-

Ingrid: Yes, this must be the place. I wonder how she's doing...

-it's then that Ingrid felt a presence...-

Who dares invade this castle?

Ingrid: "Calm down, I am no foe." -summons a teapot themed after her Pandora Box and starts filling a cup for herself- "Only your good friend Ingrid." :p

Oh! So it is... Let me properly greet you then. It has been so long since we have last crossed paths.

Ingrid: "Yes, it is unfortunate that it had to be this long..."

-it's then that the one who Ingrid was speaking finally makes a proper appearance, a little girl even shorter than Ingrid is-

???: "Now that we are face to face... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?! I WAS WORRIED SICK!"

Ingrid: "I know, I know." -handing her a cup- "I did promise I would come every month with some food and some news on how your loved ones are doing. Speaking of which..." -opens another Pandora-like box, revealing a wonderful plate that wouldn't be out of place in a Thanksgiving dinner- "Sorry I took so long, my friend. Those last few months have been especially busy and chaotic to everyone involved."

???: "....Alright... I'll forgive you this time, Lady Ingrid. But I want to know everything, no matter how long it takes. After all, we struck a deal once Kamui's army was decimated and I want you to hold your end of it."

Ingrid: "I know the deal fairly well, Lilith. After all, it was I who first proposed it. Now, shall we sit down? There is quite a lot to say..."

-What are Pit's thoughts?-
___

-Well, Amethyst and Steven usually aren't-

-Yang actually uses JoJo punches in Volume 7 IIRC- :V
___

Probably more so since IIRC, there's some weird (and frankly kinda dumb) rule about Disney TV shows not being allowed to do full crossover episodes with each other, even if small references are still allowed and the characters can still show up together on channel promos and original music videos. I'm not sure if that's changed though, since crossover stuff and references like this have become increasingly more prominent and less subtle in recent years.

(But what's familiar about the him? The Curator definitely reminds me of someone, I just can't quite put my paw on who...)
Pit: Could I really be able to fly...?
---
-either way, badass clash of punches-
---
Hmmm...

Weiss: "I know, right? Maybe if we keep watching..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-at some point, when no one was looking, Ingrid left to travel to another world entirely-

-her destination reached, she found herself in front of a castle situated in the middle of an astral void-

Ingrid: Yes, this must be the place. I wonder how she's doing...

-it's then that Ingrid felt a presence...-

Who dares invade this castle?

Ingrid: "Calm down, I am no foe." -summons a teapot themed after her Pandora Box and starts filling a cup for herself- "Only your good friend Ingrid." :p

Oh! So it is... Let me properly greet you then. It has been so long since we have last crossed paths.

Ingrid: "Yes, it is unfortunate that it had to be this long..."

-it's then that the one who Ingrid was speaking finally makes a proper appearance, a little girl even shorter than Ingrid is-

???: "Now that we are face to face... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?! I WAS WORRIED SICK!"

Ingrid: "I know, I know." -handing her a cup- "I did promise I would come every month with some food and some news on how your loved ones are doing. Speaking of which..." -opens another Pandora-like box, revealing a wonderful plate that wouldn't be out of place in a Thanksgiving dinner- "Sorry I took so long, my friend. Those last few months have been especially busy and chaotic to everyone involved."

???: "....Alright... I'll forgive you this time, Lady Ingrid. But I want to know everything, no matter how long it takes. After all, we struck a deal once Kamui's army was decimated and I want you to hold your end of it."

Ingrid: "I know the deal fairly well, Lilith. After all, it was I who first proposed it. Now, shall we sit down? There is quite a lot to say..."
-Interesting development...-

-What exactly is this "deal" Ingrid and this second being named "Lilith" struck, though?-

Pit: Could I really be able to fly...?
---
-either way, badass clash of punches-
---
Hmmm...

Weiss: "I know, right? Maybe if we keep watching..."
-A skill and ability he wouldn't directly need Palutena's help for...-
___

-Amethyst practically matching Yang in strength-
___

Either way, they still got to do this episode, and it's a great tribute to Gravity Falls. There's even a crytogram hidden in one scene (albeit, I forget where). This show and the Owl House also reference each other quite a lot.

(Yeah! That'll surely answer it! Erm, at least I hope it does.) :lol:

-Polly then stares at one of the wax figures for a few seconds, that of a a monster with hooves, mistmatched arms like a paw and bear claw, a perpetual frown with long sharp teeth, and a mutated head with multiple eyes. A few seconds later, she notices it's main two eyes move and look at her-

-Understandably freaking out, Polly hops back to the group and into Hop Pop's arms before stating "It's eyes! They're watching me!" At that point, while none of the others saw the eyes move, Sprig and Hop Pop are too freaked out to stay as well and nervously and bluntly declare they've had enough, the latter telling Anne "Anne, this place is freaking us out. We're gonna wait outside.", leaving shortly thereafter while a fearless Anne continues to look around the museum-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Interesting development...-

-What exactly is this "deal" Ingrid and this second being named "Lilith" struck, though?-
Just trying to flesh out the "how did Kamui end up in Basel?" thing :p

-A skill and ability he wouldn't directly need Palutena's help for...-
___

-Amethyst practically matching Yang in strength-
___

Either way, they still got to do this episode, and it's a great tribute to Gravity Falls. There's even a crytogram hidden in one scene (albeit, I forget where). This show and the Owl House also reference each other quite a lot.

(Yeah! That'll surely answer it! Erm, at least I hope it does.) :lol:

-Polly then stares at one of the wax figures for a few seconds, that of a a monster with hooves, mistmatched arms like a paw and bear claw, a perpetual frown with long sharp teeth, and a mutated head with multiple eyes. A few seconds later, she notices it's main two eyes move and look at her-

-Understandably freaking out, Polly hops back to the group and into Hop Pop's arms before stating "It's eyes! They're watching me!" At that point, while none of the others saw the eyes move, Sprig and Hop Pop are too freaked out to stay as well and nervously and bluntly declare they've had enough, the latter telling Anne "Anne, this place is freaking us out. We're gonna wait outside.", leaving shortly thereafter while a fearless Anne continues to look around the museum-
-it could be so much more useful to help her with!-
---
-Yang keeping a sense of honor and not boosting her strength from the fight-
---
That's awesome

Weiss: "That's certainly unsettling..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it could be so much more useful to help her with!-
---
-Yang keeping a sense of honor and not boosting her strength from the fight-
---
That's awesome

Weiss: "That's certainly unsettling..."
-Heck yeah!-

-...He just needs to learn how-
___

-Nor is Amethyst using any of her powers or weapons, not even using her shapeshifting to turn into her Purple Puma/wrestler form-
___

It's also implied that all three might take place in the same universe...Again, this is probably in no small part because the newer two shows were both made by Gravity Falls alumni. :V

(...Don't tell me...The wax figures aren't haunted or something, right? Ghosts apparently exist in Amphibia according to Hopediah.)

-Anne then notices something while telling the Plantars she'll see them later, saying "Okay, cool. See you guys...later?" as it's then shown what caught her attention: the museum's artifacts room, in particular, a device that clearly isn't from Amphibia, but from Earth. Specifically a music player called a Skip Man, a parody of Walkmans and Discmans-

Amphibia4.jpg

-Anne is astonished, remarking "Oh, my gosh! Is that an old Skip Man? My parents had one of these! How did it get here?!" and, seemingly hopeful for more clues as tohow to get home, and quite possibly to finding Marcy, tries to ask the Curator how much the Skip Man costs, but the Curator shows up out of nowhere before she can even finish talking, startling her, and states "Ah, the Skip Man! It can be yours... for a million coppers!" before laughing arrogantly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Heck yeah!-

-...He just needs to learn how-
___

-Nor is Amethyst using any of her powers or weapons, not even using her shapeshifting to turn into her Purple Puma/wrestler form-
___

It's also implied that all three might take place in the same universe...Again, this is probably in no small part because the newer two shows were both made by Gravity Falls alumni. :V

(...Don't tell me...The wax figures aren't haunted or something, right? Ghosts apparently exist in Amphibia according to Hopediah.)

-Anne then notices something while telling the Plantars she'll see them later, saying "Okay, cool. See you guys...later?" as it's then shown what caught her attention: the museum's artifacts room, in particular, a device that clearly isn't from Amphibia, but from Earth. Specifically a music player called a Skip Man, a parody of Walkmans and Discmans-
-and that's probably not gonna be easy...-
---
Yang: "Did you really look like that as a wrestler?"
---
Weiss: "And there's the scam..."

Top Bottom