• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Okay, we should talk to her before you go see him. I know from Marco that his anger issues have been improving, but this is still ultra confusing..."
___

Linebeck: "..." -Suddenly smug again- "So, if really who's calling all the shots around here, why didn't people instantly bow before you the instant you set foot in the mess hall?"
___

...You just want gems, don't you?
___

Peridot: "Please do! At this rate, you'll be done with Book 2 in no time!"
___

Well, we better pick one soon. Popcorn's almost ready. :p
Lily: "...What should I not do to anger him?"
---
King Knight: "They simply must be too awestruck to formulate a proper greeting"
---
Rin: "...Yeah, hahahah..."
---
Breakdown: "Okay, let's see how those future visions go!"
---
Kiara: "......." -thinking which to see as well!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...What should I not do to anger him?"
---
King Knight: "They simply must be too awestruck to formulate a proper greeting"
---
Rin: "...Yeah, hahahah..."
---
Breakdown: "Okay, let's see how those future visions go!"
---
Kiara: "......." -thinking which to see as well!-
Star: "Just...try not to bring up his anger issues or the fact that I broke up with him? Actually, Marco might have better advice for this than I do..."
___

Linebeck: "Or too busy eating. Or perhaps simply not caring."
___

I figured as much. Still, I think my sisters and I can manage that. :p
___

Peridot: "Just remember not to mix those up with Garnet's power." :p
___

-There's tons of options...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Pit realizes that or nah?-
___

-You didn't mention if Yang threw him yet, so he's still standing...or otherwise suspended by one arm or leg- :V
___

(I feel awful for them...)

-Anne, seeing no other option for Wally at this rate, blankly but sympathetically asks him "Well, if you're not gonna tell 'em, what are you gonna do? Wally then more optimistically suggests "Maybe if they could see how happy I was living in Wartwood, they'd understand and accept me for who I am!" Anne grins and gets an idea from that, but doesn't take into account Wally's follow-up comment and shift back to sadness a few seconds later. "Who am I kidding... Well, I better go get ready for dinner."-

-Anne is just like "Right, dinner." still featuring a smug, Grinch-like smile on her faces as she's evidently cooking up yet another scheme to try and solve a problem/conflict-
-he's a dummy so nah :V
---
-oh... well yeah, she threw him-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

Abby: "That's kind of the point" :p
---
-And then she extended her own wings as a whole bunch of spikes!-
---
Sayori: "OOOOOH~! Hi! I'm Sayori~!" -giggled-
---
-And be able to share foods with them, and other things...-
---
Draco: "You will understand fear the moment I cush you between my fangs. I'll be sure to do it slowly and painfully...."
Yang: "It's not funny..."
---
-HE READY TO BLOCK-
---
Alear: -bows- "Nice to meet you. I'm the Divine Dragon Alear." :)
---
-that's awesome-
---
Shez: "You're so cute when you're threatening." :p

Kimberly: "Do you know how to snipe?"
---
-Seems all four of them feel pretty confident-

-She even ruffled Chrono's hair while smiling-

Charlotte: "Yaaay~ But how do we get to inform them?"
---
-How petty of her, and under their noses likely- :V

Natsuki: "...Uuuuuuuh, if that's what you say!"
---
Jeanne: "Huh..."

Medea: "Well... It's a bit difficult to explain... Hmmmm, there's actual knights trained for it..."
---
-Indeed, all getting more-

Rin: "...Fine, I'll look into it too..."
Sakura/Takeru: "Thank you"
-The others wonder the same thing-
___

REMEMBER, VALUED CUSTOMERS!! MAKE NO [404 errors] AND ALL OUR GRAND PLANS WILL BE [mission complete]!!

-Noelle chuckles a bit more at the sight, moved-

I...didn't really think about that part now that Koya and her gang are onto us. Chen Gong?
___

-Mabel won't like- :V

Dipper: -Sighs- "Sorry, it's complicated...Actually, so is the whole story... You're probably bored of trying to hear the whole thing explained by now, aren't you? Sorry about that..."
___

Moon: "Most Mewni dramas end with a lot of deaths, so this is actually a more positive ending among classic tales."

-The castle has knights doing the laundry?-

-Knights specifically trained to do complicated laundry methods?-
___

Tetra: "Looks like we're still in the lead. Let's keep it that way!"

TLink: "Yeah!" -Running ahead along with Tetra-

Pearl: "That poor child... i-if what you're saying is true, then..."

Garnet: "She might be a cursed or unrested spirit..."

Amethyst: "Man, now I just feel bad for her..." :urg:

Steven: "Okay, first thintgs' first, we need to get out there and stop whatever other ghosts and mutants are attacking the city. Save everyone they're going after and get anyone who's been hurt medical attention, pronto!"

(Then, we need some answers. Do any of you four know anything else about this "GL Labs"?) -Talking and referring to Rin, Sakura, Jenny and Takeru-

-Eyes briefly looking like the Wii Shop Channel loading icon while doing a web search- Actually, I've been running searches on the internet for any matches for "GL Labs" and any information about them, and I think I may have just found a match. There's barely any information on it, but there's some liminted information about a lcompany with the same logo...

Steven: "Really? What does it say?"

Amethyst: "What the heck does the "GL" even stand for?!"

It says that "GL Labs" stands for...Generic Lab Labs.

(........)

(........)

Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl/Steven: "........"

I couldn't make this up if I tried. :glare:
-she motions to be given a gun-
---
Coyle: "That Knight..."
---
-not that Neo truly cares :V-
---
Kamui: "I see. It's refreshing, at least." :)

Blake: "....What?"
---
Kanna: "Not for long!" :p

Yang: :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's a dummy so nah :V
---
-oh... well yeah, she threw him-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
-Of course not- :V
___

-Steven is thrown, but where?!-
___

(...Knowing Wally's situation and how Anne's plans usually go, this plan sounds like it's less than a 50/50 chance to work...)

-A few seconds later, Hopediah, Sprig and Polly walk into the stable and look utterly exasperated. When a confused Anne greets them and asks them where they've been, Sprig and Hop Pop simply answer "Around." while Polly states "Rich people are messed up."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Of course not- :V
___

-Steven is thrown, but where?!-
___

(...Knowing Wally's situation and how Anne's plans usually go, this plan sounds like it's less than a 50/50 chance to work...)

-A few seconds later, Hopediah, Sprig and Polly walk into the stable and look utterly exasperated. When a confused Anne greets them and asks them where they've been, Sprig and Hop Pop simply answer "Around." while Polly states "Rich people are messed up."-
-he's too loyal to question her :V-
---
-near Nora-
---
Weiss: "They sure can be."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's too loyal to question her :V-
---
-near Nora-
---
Weiss: "They sure can be."
-Will he still ask her for help about gliding?-
___

-He quickly tries to get back up-
___

(Well. at least she didn't take offense to that line.) :lol: -Inner thoughts-

Anne then pulls Sprig aside and tells him about how miserable Wally is and her plan. Sprig for once isn't so sure about one of Anne's plans and even asks her if she's sure that meddling is a good idea-

-Anne's response? "Pfft. It's not meddling. It's the right thing to do because it happened in a movie! And movies are never wrong." Sprig is convinced-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will he still ask her for help about gliding?-
___

-He quickly tries to get back up-
___

(Well. at least she didn't take offense to that line.) :lol: -Inner thoughts-

Anne then pulls Sprig aside and tells him about how miserable Wally is and her plan. Sprig for once isn't so sure about one of Anne's plans and even asks her if she's sure that meddling is a good idea-

-Anne's response? "Pfft. It's not meddling. It's the right thing to do because it happened in a movie! And movies are never wrong." Sprig is convinced-
-he might...-
---
Yang: "Want another go, Nora?" :p
---
Weiss: "I don't like that logic..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he might...-
---
Yang: "Want another go, Nora?" :p
---
Weiss: "I don't like that logic..."
-The Star Warriors wait to see what Pit will do-
___

-Steven waits to see if Nora tags in even though I don't think there's any rules against it-

-He's too polite sometimes- :p
___

-Later at the family dinner, Wigbert oast to Walliam's valet, shortly after which Anne announces "Great segue. To thank you Ribbitons for your hospitality, I have prepared a special presentation." ...which she shows on her phone after deliberately trying to ignore another Ribbiton who's shocked tbat she can talk-

-A few seconds later, she mentions that the presentation is about Wally's life in Wartwood, much to his shock. The presentation shows him singing on a stone fence at night "♪ Oh, I'm a vagrant with a heart of gold! ♪" before clumsily falling oft, Anne finding him sleeping on the floor of his house surrounded by chickens for comfort, and Wally bathing in the town fountain wearing swim shorts before getting beaten up by the cops for messing with town property." The other Ribbitons look shocked, but Anne is oblivious and fully expects them to fully and instantly accept Wally for who is he any second now-

(Uh oh...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Star Warriors wait to see what Pit will do-
___

-Steven waits to see if Nora tags in even though I don't think there's any rules against it-

-He's too polite sometimes- :p
___

-Later at the family dinner, Wigbert oast to Walliam's valet, shortly after which Anne announces "Great segue. To thank you Ribbitons for your hospitality, I have prepared a special presentation." ...which she shows on her phone after deliberately trying to ignore another Ribbitom who's shocked tbat she can talk-

-A few seconds later, she mentions that the prevention is about Wally's life in Wartwood, much to his shock. The prevention shows him singing on a stone fence at night "♪ Oh, I'm a vagrant with a heart of gold! ♪" before clumsily falling oft, Anne finding him sleeping on the floor of his house surrounded by chickens for comfort, and Wally bathing in the town fountain wearing swim shorts before getting beaten up by the cops for messing with town property." The other Ribbitoms look shocked, but Anne is oblivious and fully expects them to fully and instantly accept Wally for who is he any second now-

(Uh oh...)
-he's getting nervous-
---
-which means there probably aren't rules for a 2v1 either... but they'll keep that for Amethyst :V-

Nora: "HECK YEAH!" -she goes in and Yang tags out-
---
Weiss: ".........Anne, you messed up. Really badly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's getting nervous-
---
-which means there probably aren't rules for a 2v1 either... but they'll keep that for Amethyst :V-

Nora: "HECK YEAH!" -she goes in and Yang tags out-
---
Weiss: ".........Anne, you messed up. Really badly."
Kirby: "Are you okay, Pit?"
___

-If Amethyst and Steven don't realize it first, leading to a 2v2- :V

Steven: "Think you defeat the legendary Tiger Millionaire?" -Confident kiddo-
___

-Wigbert stares at the phone in disbelief for a few seconds before he clears his throat, and sternly questions Wally "WALLIAM! That is how you've been acting outside of Ribbitvale?! Unacceptable! You have brought shame on the house of Ribbiton! And worse, you've been lying to us!" Anne visibly goes from looking happy and confident to mortified and remorseful as Wigbert says all this-

-Wally then sadly tells him "I...I only lied because I didn't think you'd accept the real me..." Wigbert then admits "Well, you weren't wrong. We do not accept this! You are henceforth forbidden to leave this town!"-

(...I knew Anne's scheme was a bad idea, but that went even worse than I expected...) :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Just...try not to bring up his anger issues or the fact that I broke up with him? Actually, Marco might have better advice for this than I do..."
___

Linebeck: "Or too busy eating. Or perhaps simply not caring."
___

I figured as much. Still, I think my sisters and I can manage that. :p
___

Peridot: "Just remember not to mix those up with Garnet's power." :p
___

-There's tons of options...-
Lily: "....Yeah, I think I'll go ask him, sorry to leave!"
-Marco at that moment found the heart-shaped pancakes she left for him with even a note telling him to enjoy and signed by her-
---
King Knight: "I'm sure they will celebrate me soon!"
---
Rin: "Legit?" 👀
---
Breakdown: -Chuckled- "Maybe I'll have a hard time doing that" -he's een making jokes, something he wouldn't have dared to do millennia ago-
---
Kiara: "I'd love a fairy-tale one..."
-The others wonder the same thing-
___

REMEMBER, VALUED CUSTOMERS!! MAKE NO [404 errors] AND ALL OUR GRAND PLANS WILL BE [mission complete]!!

-Noelle chuckles a bit more at the sight, moved-

I...didn't really think about that part now that Koya and her gang are onto us. Chen Gong?
___

-Mabel won't like- :V

Dipper: -Sighs- "Sorry, it's complicated...Actually, so is the whole story... You're probably bored of trying to hear the whole thing explained by now, aren't you? Sorry about that..."
___

Moon: "Most Mewni dramas end with a lot of deaths, so this is actually a more positive ending among classic tales."

-The castle has knights doing the laundry?-

-Knights specifically trained to do complicated laundry methods?-
___

Tetra: "Looks like we're still in the lead. Let's keep it that way!"

TLink: "Yeah!" -Running ahead along with Tetra-

Pearl: "That poor child... i-if what you're saying is true, then..."

Garnet: "She might be a cursed or unrested spirit..."

Amethyst: "Man, now I just feel bad for her..." :urg:

Steven: "Okay, first thintgs' first, we need to get out there and stop whatever other ghosts and mutants are attacking the city. Save everyone they're going after and get anyone who's been hurt medical attention, pronto!"

(Then, we need some answers. Do any of you four know anything else about this "GL Labs"?) -Talking and referring to Rin, Sakura, Jenny and Takeru-

-Eyes briefly looking like the Wii Shop Channel loading icon while doing a web search- Actually, I've been running searches on the internet for any matches for "GL Labs" and any information about them, and I think I may have just found a match. There's barely any information on it, but there's some liminted information about a lcompany with the same logo...

Steven: "Really? What does it say?"

Amethyst: "What the heck does the "GL" even stand for?!"

It says that "GL Labs" stands for...Generic Lab Labs.

(........)

(........)

Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl/Steven: "........"

I couldn't make this up if I tried. :glare:
---
---
---

---

Martha: "...Is that a good idea?"
Kimberly: "If only for practice" -Neo's given a non-lethal magic one-
---
Koyanskaya: "We'll make sure to prepare"
Rita: "For now let's keep growing in power~!"

-Kinda wishing to experience something similar?-

Chen Gong: "Always one step ahead, young Master" :p -puts a small mic on- "The time for the announcement has come"
---
-Will she notice soon?-

Sayori: "It's fiiiiine! You're young!"
Natsuki: "Well, we are 18..."
---
Jeanne: "So many plays in the end want to perform acts of death to stir up the viewer..."

Medea: "I said there's knights that are trained to do laundry"
---
-They knock on the door while competing!-

-Mordred reacted the same as Yang-
Rin: -Siiiiiiiigh- "Okay, so... Their very stupid name aside, what else is there known? Even if little"
Yang: "It's not funny..."
---
-HE READY TO BLOCK-
---
Alear: -bows- "Nice to meet you. I'm the Divine Dragon Alear." :)
---
-that's awesome-
---
Shez: "You're so cute when you're threatening." :p
Abby: "I think it is~" :p
---
-But what about the following kick?-
---
Sayori: "Ooooooh, another dragon person~!"
---
-And even hug Byleth-
---
Draco: "I'm not cute!"
-Guifei petted her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Are you okay, Pit?"
___

-If Amethyst and Steven don't realize it first, leading to a 2v2- :V

Steven: "Think you defeat the legendary Tiger Millionaire?" -Confident kiddo-
___

-Wigbert stares at the phone in disbelief for a few seconds before he clears his throat, and sternly questions Wally "WALLIAM! That is how you've been acting outside of Ribbitvale?! Unacceptable! You have brought shame on the house of Ribbiton! And worse, you've been lying to us!" Anne visibly goes from looking happy and confident to mortified and remorseful as Wigbert says all this-

-Wally then sadly tells him "I...I only lied because I didn't think you'd accept the real me..." Wigbert then admits "Well, you weren't wrong. We do not accept this! You are henceforth forbidden to leave this town!"-

(...I knew Anne's scheme was a bad idea, but that went even worse than I expected...) :urg:
Pit: "I'm fine!"
---
Nora: "HECK YEAH I CAN! THUNDER GODDESS ALWAYS SMITES!"
---
Weiss: "That went exactly as I expected."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "I think it is~" :p
---
-But what about the following kick?-
---
Sayori: "Ooooooh, another dragon person~!"
---
-And even hug Byleth-
---
Draco: "I'm not cute!"
-Guifei petted her-
Yang: "Where's my sister?"
---
-HE DODGE THEN SLASH-
---
Alear: "And this is my younger sister Veyle."

Veyle: :3
---
-she would do that first thing if she's ever corporeal again-
---
Shez: "You're adorable~" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "....Yeah, I think I'll go ask him, sorry to leave!"
-Marco at that moment found the heart-shaped pancakes she left for him with even a note telling him to enjoy and signed by her-
---
King Knight: "I'm sure they will celebrate me soon!"
---
Rin: "Legit?" 👀
---
Breakdown: -Chuckled- "Maybe I'll have a hard time doing that" -he's een making jokes, something he wouldn't have dared to do millennia ago-
---
Kiara: "I'd love a fairy-tale one..."
Star: "No worries, just remember to zap Tom in the face if he does get angry. He's tough, but even with his fire powers he can't even handle a ice freezing spell." :p

Marco: "Huh...Well, that was sweet of her." :) -Doesn't pickup on the heart theme and just assumes that Lily shaped them as such for fun or because of the pride she takes in her pancakes-

-He'll pickup on it later, though, and when the realization dawns on him he'll feel awkward again- :V
___

-Spoiler alert: they don't- :V
___

Sure! It's the least we can do for helping me decide on a pet. And for giving us the chance to prove that we're responsible enough to take care of a pet to begin with. :p

___

-Sundor shocked?-
___

Which mostly leaves Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid...The Lion King is also based off of Hamlet, but that's more of a tragedy play.

Pit: "I'm fine!"
---
Nora: "HECK YEAH I CAN! THUNDER GODDESS ALWAYS SMITES!"
---
Weiss: "That went exactly as I expected."
Dedede: -Doubt-
___

Steven: "And Tiger Millionaire always wins for the cash prize!"
___

-Wally, now angered and bitter rather than saddened, defiantly tells his father "Then you leave me no choice..." before taking a knife attached to a ribbon and, demonstrating that he's still retained much of what he learned from the wealthy life, gracefully ribbon dances across the table, doing several jumps and flips along the way before throwing it a gong, the knife hitting the dead center of the gong like a dart on a dartboard and striking it, sounding it off-

-Confused, Anne is like "What? What does that mean?", to which Sprig reminds her "Family Challenge." and Hop Pop, annoyed that she either forgot or didn't recognize the setup for that tradition, bluntly tells her "Come on, Anne. You've been here long enough..."-

---
---
---

---

---

Chen Gong: "Always one step ahead, young Master" :p -puts a small mic on- "The time for the announcement has come"
---
-Will she notice soon?-

---
Jeanne: "So many plays in the end want to perform acts of death to stir up the viewer..."

---

Rin: -Siiiiiiiigh- "Okay, so... Their very stupid name aside, what else is there known? Even if little"
W-Well, as long as it's only a practice weapon...Then again, I'm fairly certain Neopolitan's always carrying at least one weapon that has functions as both a melee weapon and a gun anyway, so this doesn't make much of a difference. :ohwell:

Please demonstrate your aim, Neopolitan.
___

AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO FIND THAT OLD FRIEND. AND BRING QUEEN AND HER SWATCHLINGS AND TASQUES BACK HERE FOR YOU THREE TO
[exterminate]!!

Noelle: (She's a professional interdimensional agent and an official Admiral of an entire fleet, yet that doesn't stop her from being a caring and understanding mother....)

Ooh, how many people are we talking to? Only the Ranger Sentries and their not so enslaved comrades?
___

-Will who notice what?-

Dipper: "15 is still way younger than you guys....Okay, three years, but teens change a lot in that time."
___

Moon: "Such tragedies are often a part of good storytelling and based in harsh realities, but it's been so many times that it's also become somewhat stale. The truth of the matter is, as many true stories end harshly or tragically, many end on happy or more hopeful notes as well."

-Does not compute?-
___

-And most people happily give them candy while asking what they're dressed up as, if not recognizing the costumes or at least their general inspirations already-

Only that GL Labs studies biological science and bio-weapons, but also that there are rumors that they've been collecting rare species or supposedly sick people with unique and unidentified afflictions, which most likely actually just all the ghosts, creatures and now people with superpowers that they've captured...It's also not clear what their goals are as they've said little about their goals are as they've kept a tight lid on their objectives as an organization. Heck, it's even said that it's privately funded by the founder and a few of his colleagues, whoever they are...

(Hmm, hat's a start, but still doesn't tell us much...Perhaps our next step after dealing with the siege in the town should be to locate the facility of GL Labs itself.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-Will she notice soon?-

---

---

W-Well, as long as it's only a practice weapon...Then again, I'm fairly certain Neopolitan's always carrying at least one weapon that has functions as both a melee weapon and a gun anyway, so this doesn't make much of a difference. :ohwell:

___

AND I'LL MAKE SURE TO FIND THAT OLD FRIEND. AND BRING QUEEN AND HER SWATCHLINGS AND TASQUES BACK HERE FOR YOU THREE TO
[exterminate]!!

Noelle: (She's a professional interdimensional agent and an official Admiral of an entire fleet, yet that doesn't stop her from being a caring and understanding mother....)

Ooh, how many people are we talking to? Only the Ranger Sentries and their not so enslaved comrades?
___

-Will who notice what?-

Dipper: "15 is still way younger than you guys....Okay, three years, but teens change a lot in that time."
___

Moon: "Such tragedies are often a part of good storytelling and based in harsh realities, but it's been so many times that it's also become somewhat stale. The truth of the matter is, as many true stories end harshly or tragically, many end on happy or more hopeful notes as well."

-Does not compute?-
___

-And most people happily give them candy while asking what they're dressed up as, if not recognizing the costumes or at least their general inspirations already-

Only that GL Labs studies biological science and bio-weapons, but also that there are rumors that they've been collecting rare species or supposedly sick people with unique and unidentified afflictions, which most likely actually just all the ghosts, creatures and now people with superpowers that they've captured...It's also not clear what their goals are as they've said little about their goals are as they've kept a tight lid on their objectives as an organization. Heck, it's even said that it's privately funded by the founder and a few of his colleagues, whoever they are...

(Hmm, hat's a start, but still doesn't tell us much...Perhaps our next step after dealing with the siege in the town should be to locate the facility of GL Labs itself.)
Palutena: "Should we set up targets?"
---
Coyle: "Perhaps I could let you get inside the Grid and study it like I have been... Just make sure not to mess with it too much to avoid being caught."
---
-Mabel noticing her money's gone, I think-
---
Kamui: "That's a good way to see it." :)

Blake: "Huh? What? But it's just... cleaning clothes..."
---
-Kanna's earlier generosity put her dead last but she had an ace in the hole; all her friends generally give her the candies they wouldn't eat after all is done so she can still get back on top :V-

Weiss: "I don't like the sound of any of this..."

Dedede: -Doubt-
___

Steven: "And Tiger Millionaire always wins for the cash prize!"
___

-Wally, now angered and bitter rather than saddened, defiantly tells his father "Then you leave me no choice..." before taking a knife attached to a ribbon and, demonstrating that he's still retained much of what he learned from the wealthy life, gracefully ribbon dances across the table, doing several jumps and flips along the way before throwing it a gong, the knife hitting the dead center of the gong like a dart on a dartboard and striking it, sounding it off-

-Confused, Anne is like "What? What does that mean?", to which Sprig reminds her "Family Challenge." and Hop Pop, annoyed that she either forgot or didn't recognize the setup for that tradition, bluntly tells her "Come on, Anne. You've been here long enough..."-
Pit: "What?" :laugh:
---
Nora: "There won't be any for you, tiger!"
---
Weiss: ".....I have never seen that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "What?" :laugh:
---
Nora: "There won't be any for you, tiger!"
---
Weiss: ".....I have never seen that..."
Dedede: "Ya don't seem totally fine, Pitty boy."
___

Steven: "You're right...because I'll be donating all my winnings to charity!" -Said as a one-liner before going for a grab-
___

(Family Challenge...Wait, just like the ones in Sprig vs. Hop Pop! Only they used a bell, not a gong...I guess that's why it didn't ring any bell for me at first.)

(...WAIT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE A PUN!) >_<

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "Ya don't seem totally fine, Pitty boy."
___

Steven: "You're right...because I'll be donating all my winnings to charity!" -Said as a one-liner before going for a grab-
___

(Family Challenge...Wait, just like the ones in Sprig vs. Hop Pop! Only they used a bell, not a gong...I guess that's why it didn't ring any bell for me at first.)

(...WAIT, I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE A PUN!) >_<
Pit: "I'm totally fine!"
---
-Nora tried to grab too!-
---
Weiss: -wouldn't have found the pun funny... but Winter's reaction actually made her laugh-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I'm totally fine!"
---
-Nora tried to grab too!-
---
Weiss: -wouldn't have found the pun funny... but Winter's reaction actually made her laugh-
-Dedede is looking at him with a doubtful expression-

-Kirby and Bandana Dee are looking at him with both confusion and worry-

-Meta Knight's expression is hard to read behind the mask- :V
___

-Steven manages to intercept it!-
___

(I hope Yang didn't hear that accidental pun...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "Where's my sister?"
---
-HE DODGE THEN SLASH-
---
Alear: "And this is my younger sister Veyle."

Veyle: :3
---
-she would do that first thing if she's ever corporeal again-
---
Shez: "You're adorable~" :p
Abby: "Eating cookies in a living room"
---
-BUT SHE BLOCKED AND LAUNCHED HER HAND LIKE A MISSILE-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, she's so cute~!"
Yuri: "I think the same" :)
---
-It is her dream...-
---
Draco: "I'm death incarnate!"
Arcueid: "Nah, that's the Hassan guy" :p
Star: "No worries, just remember to zap Tom in the face if he does get angry. He's tough, but even with his fire powers he can't even handle a ice freezing spell." :p

Marco: "Huh...Well, that was sweet of her." :) -Doesn't pickup on the heart theme and just assumes that Lily shaped them as such for fun or because of the pride she takes in her pancakes-

-He'll pickup on it later, though, and when the realization dawns on him he'll feel awkward again- :V
___

-Spoiler alert: they don't- :V
___

Sure! It's the least we can do for helping me decide on a pet. And for giving us the chance to prove that we're responsible enough to take care of a pet to begin with. :p

___

-Sundor shocked?-
___

Which mostly leaves Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid...The Lion King is also based off of Hamlet, but that's more of a tragedy play.
Lily: "Got it, ice and thunder! See you then" :p -hovered towards Marco-

-It's gonna be so fun- :V
---
-Welp, too bad for they- :V
---
Rin: "Someone had to give the push to show it"
---
-Indeed, whatever did that kid that's with those Gems do to sway him to their side?-
---
Aya: "And we all know someone's biases here"
Kiara: 😅

___

[exterminate]!!

___

-Will who notice what?-

___

-Does not compute?-
___

---
Coyle: "Perhaps I could let you get inside the Grid and study it like I have been... Just make sure not to mess with it too much to avoid being caught."
---
---

---
-Kanna's earlier generosity put her dead last but she had an ace in the hole; all her friends generally give her the candies they wouldn't eat after all is done so she can still get back on top :V-

Lindy: "Leave it to me! It should be in a pinch~!" -to the Emblems- "Also some to test your abilities!"
---
Rita: "Yeah, you've already felt how much it can power you up, I am all so sure~"

-Would she feel a little jealous?-

Chen: "It would be to both of them, they're also tired of this"
---
-Would she now?-

Natsuki: "From what I've been told, we'll be locked at 18 forever though"
Sayori: "Oooooh, right"
---
Jeanne: "Yes, it's okay to be reminded not all in the world is cruel"

Medea: "...Maybe I should just go show you the insides..."
---
-And of course, it's Abby and Gil who would end giving her the most out of them- :V

Takeru: "It's a lot like S.H.O.C.K.E.R....."
Rin: "Sho-what?"
Takeru: "A similar organization in my world, so I know with even more reasonthat we can't let them do that!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Got it, ice and thunder! See you then" :p -hovered towards Marco-

-It's gonna be so fun- :V
---
-Welp, too bad for they- :V
---
Rin: "Someone had to give the push to show it"
---
-Indeed, whatever did that kid that's with those Gems do to sway him to their side?-
---
Aya: "And we all know someone's biases here"
Kiara: 😅
-Who's in the middle of eating the pancakes she made him-

Marco: "Oh, hey! Thanks for the batch of pancakes, Lily!" :b:
___

-And worse for King Knight- :V
___

And you were the one who gave it. Thanks, Rin. You're a really great friend. :)
___

-...Well, it's certainly seemed like a long time since he last got along with any of his fellow Stunticons...-

-...Then again, none of them ever seemed to get along with Motormaster, who was their leader-
___

-Chuckled at that- :chuckle:

Well, The Little Mermaid is still a good film. :p

---
---
---

---

Lindy: "Leave it to me! It should be in a pinch~!" -to the Emblems- "Also some to test your abilities!"
---
Rita: "Yeah, you've already felt how much it can power you up, I am all so sure~"

---
-Would she now?-

---

---
-And of course, it's Abby and Gil who would end giving her the most out of them- :V

Takeru: "A similar organization in my world, so I know with even more reasonthat we can't let them do that!"
Oh, great idea! :b:
___

ARE YOU [comedy skit]?? THIS GRID HAS GRANTED ME A GIANT [death mech] WITH X5 TIMES THE [power]!!

-She is...but also doesn't let it get to her too much right now since there are bigger priorities and she doesn't want to dwell on it-

Noelle: "A-Alright, was there anything else you wanted to ask us about?"

Can we announce it without Koya, Rita and Dr. Coyle hearing it or will it be time for a charge the instant we announce i t?
___

Mabel: -Putting her grappling hook back in her pocket...and then notices her wallet is empty-

Mabel: "Wha...hey! Where'd all my money and pocket change go?!"

Dipper: "...Right, you guys are androids..."
___

Moon: "And it certainly isn't. Even with a terrible loss in my own life...I still managed to carry on, going on to find a love of my own and have a daughter." :)

-Blake's response to that?-
___

-Tetra would argue that this doesn't count since she didn't gather any of it from houses nor herself- :V

Steven: "Then let's get out there and put a stop to them! S-Somehow..."

-Outside in the town, they would see various different looking ghosts attacking houses and chasing after people, along with more Lub-Glubs AKA more members of Specimen 2's species, along with giant spiders with multiple segments like a centipede or millipede-

Those all look like the same Specimen 3 we saw at the manor. There are more of those things?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dedede is looking at him with a doubtful expression-

-Kirby and Bandana Dee are looking at him with both confusion and worry-

-Meta Knight's expression is hard to read behind the mask- :V
___

-Steven manages to intercept it!-
___

(I hope Yang didn't hear that accidental pun...)
Pit: 😅
---
-AND WHAT DOES HE DO?-
---
Weiss: "Can she even speak Pokemon?"

Abby: "Eating cookies in a living room"
---
-BUT SHE BLOCKED AND LAUNCHED HER HAND LIKE A MISSILE-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, she's so cute~!"
Yuri: "I think the same" :)
---
-It is her dream...-
---
Draco: "I'm death incarnate!"
Arcueid: "Nah, that's the Hassan guy" :p
Yang: "Okay, that sounds like her." :p
---
-which he dodged-
---
Veyle: "It feels so nice to be appreciated rather than feared." :)
---
-to be more of a mother for her...-
---
Shez: "And I think he's really cool too~" :p

-Hassan's thoughts on Shez? besides the fact that she's actually dressed in a way that doesn't show much skin in especially the Asura outfit? :V-

---

---
-Would she now?-

---

---

___

ARE YOU [comedy skit]?? THIS GRID HAS GRANTED ME A GIANT [death mech] WITH X5 TIMES THE [power]!!

-She is...but also doesn't let it get to her too much right now since there are bigger priorities and she doesn't want to dwell on it-

Can we announce it without Koya, Rita and Dr. Coyle hearing it or will it be time for a charge the instant we announce i t?
___

Mabel: -Putting her grappling hook back in her pocket...and then notices her wallet is empty-

___

Moon: "And it certainly isn't. Even with a terrible loss in my own life...I still managed to carry on, going on to find a love of my own and have a daughter." :)

___

-Tetra would argue that this doesn't count since she didn't gather any of it from houses nor herself- :V

-Outside in the town, they would see various different looking ghosts attacking houses and chasing after people, along with more Lub-Glubs AKA more members of Specimen 2's species, along with giant spiders with multiple segments like a centipede or millipede-

Those all look like the same Specimen 3 we saw at the manor. There are more of those things?!
Emblem Soren: "I don't remember asking to prove my worth in combat."
---
Coyle: "We shall have fun with this~"
---
-the Neo they were talking to shattered like glass-
---
Kamui: "And that's very inspiring of you." :)

Blake: "Yeah, because it's all very confusing... How can it be so complicated...?"
---
-Kanna would be humble and really insist on these two ONLY giving the candies they don't like, knowing Gil and Abby like to pamper her a lot :V-

Ruby: "Man, I'm sure Uncle Qrow's got it easy with this demon problem..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "If something weighs on your mind, you may wish to speak it."
___

-He puts her in an arm lock!-
___

(Blake taught her and Ruby how, remember?)
Pit: "I'm totally fine..." What if Lady Palutena was the one who made me glide back then?
---
-she tries to break free-
---
Weiss: "Oh, right..." -her Scroll beeps; she got a text from Yang and looks at it- "....She heard..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I'm totally fine..." What if Lady Palutena was the one who made me glide back then?
---
-she tries to break free-
---
Weiss: "Oh, right..." -her Scroll beeps; she got a text from Yang and looks at it- "....She heard..."
-He honestly doesn't remember?-
___

-Steven is struggling to keep up the arm lock...-
___

(Darn it...) >_<

-Wally then states his challenge, telling Wigbert "If my family won't accept me for who I truly am, then I don't want to be a Ribbiton anymore. I challenge you to a winner‐takes‐all duel!" Wigbert is surprised, but accepts it, giving his conditions on the challenge, stating "Very well. One‐on‐one Beast Polo. You win, you can leave Ribbitvale and live however you like! You lose, you take over the family business and stay in Ribbitvale forever." The other Ribbitons are shocked, but Wally sternly accepts the terms-

-Anne, clearly worried and regretful, just groans in discomfort and remarks "Kinda went off script there..." while making an aside glance-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He honestly doesn't remember?-
___

-Steven is struggling to keep up the arm lock...-
___

(Darn it...) >_<

-Wally then states his challenge, telling Wigbert "If my family won't accept me for who I truly am, then I don't want to be a Ribbiton anymore. I challenge you to a winner‐takes‐all duel!" Wigbert is surprised, but accepts it, giving his conditions on the challenge, stating "Very well. One‐on‐one Beast Polo. You win, you can leave Ribbitvale and live however you like! You lose, you take over the family business and stay in Ribbitvale forever." The other Ribbitons are shocked, but Wally sternly accepts the terms-

-Anne, clearly worried and regretful, just groans in discomfort and remarks "Kinda went off script there..." while making an aside glance-
-nope-
---
-Nora tries to lift him while locked-
---
Weiss: "Oh, Anne..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-nope-
---
-Nora tries to lift him while locked-
---
Weiss: "Oh, Anne..."
Meta Knight: "Not one of us here seems convinced that you are fine. For good reason, as you are most likely not."
___

-IT WORKS AND STEVEN PANICS-
___

-Wally is then shown leaving the dining room along with Anne, frustra asking her "Why did you do that?!" Anne tries to explain "You told me this is what you wanted! You said "I wish they oculd see me in Wartwood!"", while imitating Wally's voice and one of his dances. Wally, less angry and more stressed, argues "But I didn't actually mean it!" before staring blankly ahead with a look of dread-

-Anne, still trying to supoort him, states "Look, I just wanted to help you be proud of who you are. A poppin' lockin' fresh don't stoppin' hip-hop B-girl", clearly mixing up Wally's situation with that of the movie a little too much. Wally just asks "A what?" in confusion, before Anne, clearly feeling guilt for this, at least offers "!Never mind. What can I do to fix this?" Wally, however, frustrated with her right now and worried for his future, rejects her offer for help and tells her "You know what, Anne? You've done enough already. I've got to face the music...on my own." before walking ahead with a sad expression and playing a forlorn song on the accordion, leaving Anne to sigh sadly knowing how badly she's screwed up this time-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll be out tomorrow
-Who's in the middle of eating the pancakes she made him-

Marco: "Oh, hey! Thanks for the batch of pancakes, Lily!" :b:
___

-And worse for King Knight- :V
___

And you were the one who gave it. Thanks, Rin. You're a really great friend. :)
___

-...Well, it's certainly seemed like a long time since he last got along with any of his fellow Stunticons...-

-...Then again, none of them ever seemed to get along with Motormaster, who was their leader-
___

-Chuckled at that- :chuckle:

Well, The Little Mermaid is still a good film. :p
Lily: "Oh hi my sweet prince o-" -shakes her head- "Hi Marco!" 😅
---
-Who is waiting for others to give him praises-
---
Rin: "...I guess I am" -actually feeling more happy than she guessed she would-
---
-Motormaster was quite the infamous leader to his crew who always boasted about how he could beat Optimus Prime and would wreck anyone that would say the contrary or disobeyed him-

-Was he not still loyal to the Decepticon cause and Megatron, he may have been thrown out-
---
Kiara: "...It really is" 😅
Yang: "Okay, that sounds like her." :p
---
-which he dodged-
---
Veyle: "It feels so nice to be appreciated rather than feared." :)
---
-to be more of a mother for her...-
---
Shez: "And I think he's really cool too~" :p

-Hassan's thoughts on Shez? besides the fact that she's actually dressed in a way that doesn't show much skin in especially the Asura outfit? :V-
Abby: "I wasn't gonna do unspeakable things to her" -grins with shark teeth-
---
-What about the spikes summoned below?-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, feared? Do you have some sort of evil powers that take over?"
---
-Of course, she deserves one....-
---
Draco: "I killed a Grand once..."

-He has her under his watch-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---

Blake: "Yeah, because it's all very confusing... How can it be so complicated...?"
---
-Kanna would be humble and really insist on these two ONLY giving the candies they don't like, knowing Gil and Abby like to pamper her a lot :V-

Luvia: "Now that one was rude"
Tiki: "I remember he was like that to everyone all the time except Ike"
---
Koyanskaya: "Yes, yes~! Let's keep at it~!"

Lindy: "Oh, where could your other friends be? We'd be willing to help"

Chen Gong: "It will be further sabotaging, they should be more distracted now that they just got attacked"
---
Yuri: "Hm? Did you drop it?"

Sayori: "I wish I had cool powers though..."
Natsuki: "Yeah, apparently there's some legal hurdles on why we're in the same power levelas a normal human"
---
-And Kamui really can relate... Even if she got her sisters back-

Medea: "Follow me" -to laundry now!-
---
Illya: Those two are spoling her as always...

Takeru: "Sadly, many tend to have multiple!"
Sakura: "Then we'll have to get through them" -electricity sparking from her trident-
Takeru: "Sure, Edison!"
Ghost Edison: "You don't need to say!" -the ghost turned into a small eye-like device that Takeru pressed-
KAIGAN! EDISON!
-Putting it in his belt, the ghost now covered Takeru to give him a new form and electricity-induing gun-
ELECTRICITY~! IDEAS~! INVENTION KING~!
1699764624561.png

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Not one of us here seems convinced that you are fine. For good reason, as you are most likely not."
___

-IT WORKS AND STEVEN PANICS-
___

-Wally is then shown leaving the dining room along with Anne, frustra asking her "Why did you do that?!" Anne tries to explain "You told me this is what you wanted! You said "I wish they oculd see me in Wartwood!"", while imitating Wally's voice and one of his dances. Wally, less angry and more stressed, argues "But I didn't actually mean it!" before staring blankly ahead with a look of dread-

-Anne, still trying to supoort him, states "Look, I just wanted to help you be proud of who you are. A poppin' lockin' fresh don't stoppin' hip-hop B-girl", clearly mixing up Wally's situation with that of the movie a little too much. Wally just asks "A what?" in confusion, before Anne, clearly feeling guilt for this, at least offers "!Never mind. What can I do to fix this?" Wally, however, frustrated with her right now and worried for his future, rejects her offer for help and tells her "You know what, Anne? You've done enough already. I've got to face the music...on my own." before walking ahead with a sad expression and playing a forlorn song on the accordion, leaving Anne to sigh sadly knowing how badly she's screwed up this time-
Pit: "Why would I not be fine?" :lol:
---
-SLAM-
---
Weiss: "At least she realizes she messed up."

Abby: "I wasn't gonna do unspeakable things to her" -grins with shark teeth-
---
-What about the spikes summoned below?-
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, feared? Do you have some sort of evil powers that take over?"
---
-Of course, she deserves one....-
---
Draco: "I killed a Grand once..."

-He has her under his watch-
Yang: "....That grin is creepy, girl."
---
-they missed him?-
---
Veyle: "Yes, actually..."
---
-yeeeee...-

Sothis: -internal sigh- But that is not meant to be...
---
Shez: "We got more than one, right?"

-why does he?-

I'll be out tomorrow
Thanks for warning us early.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll be out tomorrow

Lily: "Oh hi my sweet prince o-" -shakes her head- "Hi Marco!" 😅
---
-Who is waiting for others to give him praises-
---
Rin: "...I guess I am" -actually feeling more happy than she guessed she would-
---
-Motormaster was quite the infamous leader to his crew who always boasted about how he could beat Optimus Prime and would wreck anyone that would say the contrary or disobeyed him-

-Was he not still loyal to the Decepticon cause and Megatron, he may have been thrown out-
---
Kiara: "...It really is" 😅
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope your outing goes well!

Marco: "...Uhh, a-are you okay?" -A bit awkward now because of that greeting-
___

-Five minutes pass-

-No one says anything to him-
___

-Because of a her calling her a great friend or because it's a robot friend telling her as such?-
___

-In other words, he was useful to the Decepticon cause, but virtually no one among their ranks liked him...-
___

The Little Mermaid it is, then! :p

Pit: "Why would I not be fine?" :lol:
---
-SLAM-
---
Weiss: "At least she realizes she messed up."
Meta Knight: "Perhaps because you lack confidence in this."
___

-Steven isn't able to immediately get back up!-
___

-Seems Anne's actions in this episode may have struck a nerve of Weiss'...-

---
---
---

---

---

Chen Gong: "It will be further sabotaging, they should be more distracted now that they just got attacked"
---

Natsuki: "Yeah, apparently there's some legal hurdles on why we're in the same power levelas a normal human"
---

---

Sakura: "Then we'll have to get through them" -electricity sparking from her trident-
Ghost Edison: "You don't need to say!" -the ghost turned into a small eye-like device that Takeru pressed-
KAIGAN! EDISON!
-Putting it in his belt, the ghost now covered Takeru to give him a new form and electricity-induing gun-
View attachment 380539
-Sigh- C-Can you please just demonstrate your abilities since we only have a limited idea of what you can do...?

___

-With that, Spamton NEO goes to search for Kris, Queen and the others-

Noelle: "Oh! Actually, we're not sure. The last we saw them, they were still at the base..."

A-Okay! Now let's announce every Ranger Sentry's freedom!
___

Mabel: "..." -Realization- "HEY!" :glare:

Dipper: "Is there any chance that might be changed later? After like a "trial" phase, or something?"
___

-Will she mention this?-

-By all accounts, the door to the laundry room seems to be a completely mundane wooden door...although it oddly has a speakeasy window with a shutter-
___

Tetra: "...You're practically spoiling her. That doesn't count. Heck, who said sharing even counted at all?"

-Heshima similarly started charging up electricity, planning on targeting the ghosts and Lub-Glubs-

-Pearl fires at the spiders and Lub-Glubs with energy beams from her spear-

-Garnet goes after the Specimen 3 spiders, as does Amethyst, using brawling moves and whips to K.O and restrain them, respectively-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

KAIGAN! EDISON!
-Sigh- C-Can you please just demonstrate your abilities since we only have a limited idea of what you can do...?

___

Noelle: "Oh! Actually, we're not sure. The last we saw them, they were still at the base..."

___

Dipper: "Is there any chance that might be changed later? After like a "trial" phase, or something?"
___

-Will she mention this?-

-By all accounts, the door to the laundry room seems to be a completely mundane wooden door...although it oddly has a speakeasy window with a shutter-
___

Tetra: "...You're practically spoiling her. That doesn't count. Heck, who said sharing even counted at all?"

-Heshima similarly started charging up electricity, planning on targeting the ghosts and Lub-Glubs-

-Garnet goes after the Specimen 3 spiders, as does Amethyst, using brawling moves and whips to K.O and restrain them, respectively-
Emblem Ike: "Come on, Soren. If Alear's on their side, you might as well show off what you can do."

Emblem Soren: "...Alright, if you think so. Any half-decent mage around?"

Palutena: Andersen would like that one.
---
-and keep at it they do-
---
Neo: -smug-
---
Kamui: "And in a way, I can relate..."

-confusing Blake even more-
---
Kanna: "No one said it didn't... but seriously you two, you're practically emptying your entire bags! No way you hate ALL the candy!"

Weiss: "Who wants a little speed boost?"

Meta Knight: "Perhaps because you lack confidence in this."
___

-Steven isn't able to immediately get back up!-
___

-Seems Anne's actions in this episode may have struck a nerve of Weiss'...-
Pit: "I do...?"
---
-she tries to go for another grab-
---
-rich people lives are serious business!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I do...?"
---
-she tries to go for another grab-
---
-rich people lives are serious business!-
Meta Knight: "You're clearly uncertain as to whether you're still capable of gliding or not, Pit."
___

-This time Steven deflects it with a kick!-
___

-The next scene shows Wally and Wigbert setting up for the game, while a huge crowd sits on bleachers around the court and the announcer frog standing in the podium introduces himself before explaining the game-

-The frog says, in a rather familiar voice, "Hi‐ho! Crumpet the Frog here, and welcome to the official Ribbiton family challenge! A ribbiting game of Beast Polo! Hey, see what I did there? Ribbiting, riveting? Because we're frogs?"-

-Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly, who are among the crowd members in the bleachers, stare blankly at the unusual frog's voice and jokes, Hopediah even remarking "Well, this guy's quite the character."-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "You're clearly uncertain as to whether you're still capable of gliding or not, Pit."
___

-This time Steven deflects it with a kick!-
___

-The next scene shows Wally and Wigbert setting up for the game, while a huge crowd sits on bleachers around the court and the announcer frog standing in the podium introduces himself before explaining the game-

-The frog says, in a rather familiar voice, "Hi‐ho! Crumpet the Frog here, and welcome to the official Ribbiton family challenge! A ribbiting game of Beast Polo! Hey, see what I did there? Ribbiting, riveting? Because we're frogs?"-

-Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly, who are among the crowd members in the bleachers, stare blankly at the unusual frog's voice and jokes, Hopediah even remarking "Well, this guy's quite the character."-
Pit: "I was just... thinking... about... stuff..."
---
-which sends her back-
---
Weiss: "He sure is... Yang would like him though."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

For KoP
Thanks for warning us early.
Thanks for the heads-up. Hope your outing goes well!
Yep, gonna watch five nocturnal times staying at Alfred's pizzeria
Yang: "....That grin is creepy, girl."
---
-they missed him?-
---
Veyle: "Yes, actually..."
---
-yeeeee...-

Sothis: -internal sigh- But that is not meant to be...
---
Shez: "We got more than one, right?"

-why does he?-
Abby: "Thanks~"
---
-Yes, but that was a distraction as the second Morrigan landed a diving kick with her arms wrapped around her legs like a drill-
---
Sayori: "Oh woooooah, but you look so sweet and nice!"
---
-Unfortunately, but all the things she would do do to have it...-
---
Draco: "I'll just to thread carefully"

-Reasons...- :V
Marco: "...Uhh, a-are you okay?" -A bit awkward now because of that greeting-
___

-Five minutes pass-

-No one says anything to him-
___

-Because of a her calling her a great friend or because it's a robot friend telling her as such?-
___

-In other words, he was useful to the Decepticon cause, but virtually no one among their ranks liked him...-
___

The Little Mermaid it is, then! :p
Lily: "Me? I'm fine, hahahaha... Are the pancakes good?"
---
King Knight: "......They must be taking their time"
---
-Because of a mixture of both-
---
-That's a good way to put it, though even then more were willing to tolerate him than Starscream-
---
-Kiara very bouncy internally-

___

___

___

-Will she mention this?-

___

Emblem Ike: "Come on, Soren. If Alear's on their side, you might as well show off what you can do."

---
-and keep at it they do-
---
---

---
Kanna: "No one said it didn't... but seriously you two, you're practically emptying your entire bags! No way you hate ALL the candy!"

Martha: "We have a number of them, we'll call them" -and so the few Casters available were called-

Andersen: "What the hell do you want?! I was busy with manuscripts!"
---
-Indeed, the three main leaders of the alliance looking into the grid to tap more of its power-

Lindy: "Oh my, that might mean problems..."

-And thus thus the comms are now being stablished...-
---
Yuri: "...Did she steal it?"

Natsuki: "I dunno, I just don't wanna get anyone into some big trouble"
---
Jeanne: She did lost everything once...

-And so Medea knocked on it waiting for a response-
---
Gil: "Eh, I can get more whenever I want" :p

Mordred: "I would be thankful for that" :p
-Sakura and the Edison-form Takeru both shot lightning at some of the Specimens they see-
-Rin and Atalanta join in shooting at the Lub-Gulbs, while Arthur joined Garnet with his sword and Liz with her spear-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "Thanks~"
---
-Yes, but that was a distraction as the second Morrigan landed a diving kick with her arms wrapped around her legs like a drill-
---
Sayori: "Oh woooooah, but you look so sweet and nice!"
---
-Unfortunately, but all the things she would do do to have it...-
---
Draco: "I'll just to thread carefully"

-Reasons...- :V
Yang: "Of course you'd take that as a compliment..."
---
-AND THAT HIT-
---
Veyle: "I try my best to stay as such. I want to be a dragon who saves the world~!" :b:

-isn't she precious?-
---
Sothis: ....Would I risk corruption for this?
---
Shez: "I guess so, huh." :p

-because of her powers being unholy? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

For KoP

Yep, gonna watch five nocturnal times staying at Alfred's pizzeria

Lily: "Me? I'm fine, hahahaha... Are the pancakes good?"
---
King Knight: "......They must be taking their time"
---
-Because of a mixture of both-
---
-That's a good way to put it, though even then more were willing to tolerate him than Starscream-
---
-Kiara very bouncy internally-
I'll watch this after watching the Amazing Digital Circus. I really need to give that a watch.

Also, have fun. :p

Marco: "Oh, they're as great as ever! I don't know what you do to make them so uniquely good, but keep it up!"
___

-Linebeck is smug-
___

-Rin's current thoughts?-
___

-Which says a lot about Starscream...-
___

Ooh, popcorn's also ready!

Pit: "I was just... thinking... about... stuff..."
---
-which sends her back-
---
Weiss: "He sure is... Yang would like him though."
Kirby: "What kinda stuff?"
___

-He then runs up to her, but tales a defensive stance expecting an attack-
___

(After making that pun and taking total pride in it? Totally.)

-Wigbert them takes out the ball for his game...which he turns out to keep inside his eyelid, the one covered by his monocle, revealing that unlike Wally, he's actually lost that eye-

-Crumpet and the audience are disgusted seeing Wigbert remove the ball from there, but nonetheless keeps his composure to keep announcing the game. After Wigbert chooses his steed, Wally chooses Fiddleleaf, but Wigbert smugly forbids him from doing so on the basis that Fiddleleaf is a Ribbiton family beast, while Wally no longer wishes to be a Ribbiton. Wally is outraged and flabbergasted as this leaves him without an option for a steed at all, likely Wigbert"s invention as this would mean thar Wally would ose the Family Challenge by default-

---
-and keep at it they do-
---
---

---

Martha: "We have a number of them, we'll call them" -and so the few Casters available were called-

---
-Indeed, the three main leaders of the alliance looking into the grid to tap more of its power-

---

---

---

-Sakura and the Edison-form Takeru both shot lightning at some of the Specimens they see-
-Rin and Atalanta join in shooting at the Lub-Gulbs, while Arthur joined Garnet with his sword and Liz with her spear-
...D-Do you seriously think that matters when there's a good chance a high chance most the of people the universe will be too dead or conquered to ever read them if we don't act fast?! :glare:
___

-Spamton NEO would as well later, but for now, still searching for the others...-

Noelle: "H-Have you seen anyone named Susie or Kris anywhere?! Or Ralsei?!"

Hey-ho, attention everyone! The Great Prince Lancer here!
___

Mabel: "Oh, she totally did!" -Angry now-

Dipper: "Hmm, you could always ask later. You wouldn't be the only androids here with combat weapons." :p
___

Moon: "Right, your family..."

-And a few seconds later, this guy would greet them from the speakeasy-

???: "Yes? Ah, greetings, Caster Medea. What brings you here today?"

___

Tetra: "I still say this doesn't count."

(Same here!) -Will try to freeze the Specimen 3s and Lubs-Glubs at high-speed-

-Jigglypuff was helping Liz, targeting the spiders with both physical attacks and Fairy-type attacks-

-Steven defended anyone he could with his shield and bubbles

-None of them were aware that there were at least two more unique Specimens among the ghosts and mutants nearby, but the whole group could already guess that more Specimens couldn't be far-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---

---

---

...D-Do you seriously think that matters when there's a good chance a high chance most the of people the universe will be too dead or conquered to ever read them if we don't act fast?! :glare:
___

-Spamton NEO would as well later, but for now, still searching for the others...-

Noelle: "H-Have you seen anyone named Susie or Kris anywhere?! Or Ralsei?!"

Hey-ho, attention everyone! The Great Prince Lancer here!
___

Mabel: "Oh, she totally did!" -Angry now-

Dipper: "Hmm, you could always ask later. You wouldn't be the only androids here with combat weapons." :p
___

Moon: "Right, your family..."

-And a few seconds later, this guy would greet them from the speakeasy-

???: "Yes? Ah, greetings, Caster Medea. What brings you here today?"

___

Tetra: "I still say this doesn't count."

(Same here!) -Will try to freeze the Specimen 3s and Lubs-Glubs at high-speed-

-Jigglypuff was helping Liz, targeting the spiders with both physical attacks and Fairy-type attacks-

-Steven defended anyone he could with his shield and bubbles

-None of them were aware that there were at least two more unique Specimens among the ghosts and mutants nearby, but the whole group could already guess that more Specimens couldn't be far-
Emblem Micaiah: "Isn't that a little harsh...?"
---
-HECK YEAH THEY ARE-
---
-and you didn't even notice it... she's good-

-yet it was simply thrown back at her-
---
Kamui: "Yeah... I'm lucky I even have some of them back..."

Blake: -still confused-
---
Kanna: "Not my fault if people don't like licorice." :p

Weiss: "Get near me then!"

-those who would do so would be within the glyph Weiss is about to create-

Kirby: "What kinda stuff?"
___

-He then runs up to her, but tales a defensive stance expecting an attack-
___

(After making that pun and taking total pride in it? Totally.)

-Wigbert them takes out the ball for his game...which he turns out to keep inside his eyelid, the one covered by his monocle, revealing that unlike Wally, he's actually lost that eye-

-Crumpet and the audience are disgusted seeing Wigbert remove the ball from there, but nonetheless keeps his composure to keep announcing the game. After Wigbert chooses his steed, Wally chooses Fiddleleaf, but Wigbert smugly forbids him from doing so on the basis that Fiddleleaf is a Ribbiton family beast, while Wally no longer wishes to be a Ribbiton. Wally is outraged and flabbergasted as this leaves him without an option for a steed at all, likely Wigbert"s invention as this would mean thar Wally would ose the Family Challenge by default-
Pit: "Nothing to worry about?"
---
-SWEEP KICK-
---
Weiss: "I am not surprised by that either."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Nothing to worry about?"
---
-SWEEP KICK-
---
Weiss: "I am not surprised by that either."
Meta Knight: "Perhaps not, but your lack of confidence in your abilities is rather concerning."
___

-Steven trips from it and falls on his back-
___

-To the shock of the audience as well as the contestants, however, Anne shows up and, in a callback to what Wally thought she was way back in the first episode, as well as said episode's very title "Anne or Beast?", valiantly declares "I'll be your beast!" Wigbert shouts ":What in Heavens?!" while Wally is confused, so Anne explains "Look. If you're gonna go down, you might as well go down fighting. Plus, I got you into this. At least let me try to get you out."

-This time, with Anne stills staying by his side and being more selfless, Wally gladly accepts her offer for help, and sits on her back with a saddle like a piggyback.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Perhaps not, but your lack of confidence in your abilities is rather concerning."
___

-Steven trips from it and falls on his back-
___

-To the shock of the audience as well as the contestants, however, Anne shows up and, in a callback to what Wally thought she was way back in the first episode, as well as said episode's very title "Anne or Beast?", valiantly declares "I'll be your beast!" Wigbert shouts ":What in Heavens?!" while Wally is confused, so Anne explains "Look. If you're gonna go down, you might as well go down fighting. Plus, I got you into this. At least let me try to get you out."

-This time, with Anne stills staying by his side and being more selfless, Wally gladly accepts her offer for help, and sits on her back with a saddle like a piggyback.
Pit: "It is...?"
---
Nora: -TRIES TO PICK HIM BACK UP-
---
Weiss: "....................Alright, I suppose."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "It is...?"
---
Nora: -TRIES TO PICK HIM BACK UP-
---
Weiss: "....................Alright, I suppose."
Meta Knight: "You were a competent warrior on your own in the Brawl days, likely during your own past adventures as well. Now, it sounds like you rely almost entirely on Lady Palutena's powers to be able to fight."
___

-It works, so Steven tries to kick Nora in the gut and backflip to free himself-
___

-With the game working rather like croquet, Wally and Wigbert along with their "beasts" run towards the ball before Wigbert strikes it with a mallet to send it into the net, scoring the first point-

-Wally, worried, tells Anne "Turns out dad's still got it. We might be in trouble!" prompting an angry Anne to state "Well then come on! LET'S STEP UP OUR GAME AND DEMOLISH THIS OLD MAN!" Wally, now rather unnerved, worriedly tells her "Steady, he's still my dad...", causing Anne to shout "SORRY, I'M JUST SO COMPETITIVE!" with sympathy, but also still with anger and without changing her angry expression at all-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "You were a competent warrior on your own in the Brawl days, likely during your own past adventures as well. Now, it sounds like you rely almost entirely on Lady Palutena's powers to be able to fight."
___

-It works, so Steven tries to kick Nora in the gut and backflip to free himself-
___

-With the game working rather like croquet, Wally and Wigbert along with their "beasts" run towards the ball before Wigbert strikes it with a mallet to send it into the net, scoring the first point-

-Wally, worried, tells Anne "Turns out dad's still got it. We might be in trouble!" prompting an angry Anne to state "Well then come on! LET'S STEP UP OUR GAME AND DEMOLISH THIS OLD MAN!" Wally, now rather unnerved, worriedly tells her "Steady, he's still my dad...", causing Anne to shout "SORRY, I'M JUST SO COMPETITIVE!" with sympathy, but also still with anger and without changing her angry expression at all-
Pit: "I... um..." How do I say this?!
---
-which also works-

Nora: "Damn, you're packing might in there."
---
Weiss: "I hope they win, at least."

Top Bottom