• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will he be able to...?-
___

Garnet: "And now Tiger Millionaire enters the ring!"

Steven: "I might be younger than the rest of you guys, but remember, I'm still half-Gem!" :p
___

-Bessie, however, continues running around the field, sometimes at high speeds, prompting Anne to remark that it looks like they don't have a choice. Hop Pop ultimately admits as such, but also warns them, saying "You're right. But when we get there, don't get sucked in by the fancy.-

Soon enough, they arrive at Ribbitvale, and find that it's indeed an expensive and fancy city for wealthy arsitocrats among Amphibia, with many buildings even outright being partly made from gold-
-not at first :V-
---
Yang: "And I'm full-badass." :p
---
Weiss: "....Whoa....."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not at first :V-
---
Yang: "And I'm full-badass." :p
---
Weiss: "....Whoa....."
-So his initial attempts will probably start with a montage of epic fails- :V
___

Steven: "Hey, just because this is a wrestling match doesn't mean it's okay to use swear words!"
___

(Okay, Hop Pop wasn't exaggerating about this town...)

-Almost immediately, the kids fail to heed Hop Pop's request, with Polly getting shiny eyes looking at all the expensive fancy stuff and going "So shiny~! So sparkly~!", which leads to Hop Pop spraying her with a water bottle like one would a disobedient cat, also telling the now grumpy Polly to ignore the fancy stuff as a reminder-

-t still doesn't work as then Sprig gets all sparkly-eyed and awed at the fancy stuff himself, remarking on how there's a ten-tier fountain, a solid gold snail carriage, and that the town even has it's own version of a One-Eyed Wally! ...Until he and the others do a double take and realize the local who looks like One-Eyed Wally in fancier get-up is One-Eyed Wally, the very same one they know from Wartwood, and upon noticing them, Wally gets silently worried as he drops a cane he's holding in nervousness-

Amphibia4.jpg

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll call them here! -Does so-
___

GOOD LUCK FINDING THE KNIGHT. NO ONE'S EVER SEEN IT.

Berdly: "It's just like my favorite video game!"

-Lancer tries to retrieve it-
___

Mabel: "Awwwww, she's blushing~!'

Dipper: "Oh, all the time!"
___

Moon: "Uou would help them?"

-Hmm...maybe move onto seeing the capitalcastlel town next?-
___

Tetra: "It was about honoring the dead?"

We learned about some group called GL Labs. They must've been the ones behind it...
-and they show up?-
---
Coyle: "You're not helping make this any less concerning..."
---
Neo: -sign that has "I am?" written on it?-
---
Kamui: "Why wouldn't we?"

-maybe...-
---
Kanna: "Those are strange origins for what it is..."

Ren: "How much do you know about them?"
-They did!-
Trini: "What's up?" :p
---
Rita: "We got to be prepared... Ugh, this gives me a headache"

Lindy: "How lucky of you then~!" -and this lady is so kind and motherly!-

-With extreme carefulness, given the cables around it-
---
Yuri: "I take it that's not normal for her?"

Natsuki: "And it sounds like you still got an exciting life"
---
Jeanne: "I see no reason not to?"

-Makes sense yeah-
---
Illya: "Er, I think more or less?"
Gil: "Traditions change though"

Takeru: "They are. I live at a temple and investigate paranormal activities, so members of the labs passed themselves as clients. They then kidnapped me because of my powers... Then experimented and mutated me into one of their Specimens"
Atalanta: "Because you can summon all those ghosts?"
Takeru: "Yes, and... I was a ghost once for a year. Sorry, it's a very long story. But they seem to do the same with other undead and corpses"
Rin: "I think we got that clear long ago..."
Takeru: "They're also targetting my friends Makoto-niichan and Alain to do the same as they did to me, I can't let them do that!"
-She'll probably shocked when she learns who-

-So will Star, for that matter- :V
___

Linebeck: "Ugh..." -Taking another sip of rum, trying to ignore him-
___

-She can still use it to help move Fishpuff's food and drink bowls, plus it's what allows her to tune to radio stations to begin with-
___

-Sundor's thoughts after another hour?- :V
___

Ah, that's a good idea. I'd imagine living without any TV after having access to them for years might get at least a tad boring after a while. :p

Ooh, what movie should we watch first? I'll go make some popcorn! :b:
Medea: "Have you heard of Prince Tom Lucitor?"
Lily: "....Uh, what a coincidence..."
---
King Knight: "Now come on! Stand up!"
---
-True, which is what allows her to play the music she likes-
---
Sundor: THIS IS USELESS!
---
Kiara: "...A Disney one rarely fails"
-PUNCHES CLASH-
---
Qrow: -rushed in to strike her with his knee- "Bad luck happens to the best of us." -SLASH-
---
Alear: "How sweet. I'd love to meet that friend." :)
---
-very much so...-
---
Shez: "That means food, silly." :p
-AND GENERATE QUITE THE SHOCKWAVE-
---
-This how she looked when struck-
IMG_20231109_092514.jpg

---
Natsuki: "Well, she does live here..."
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Draco: "...Of course I knew that!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Have you heard of Prince Tom Lucitor?"
Lily: "....Uh, what a coincidence..."
---
King Knight: "Now come on! Stand up!"
---
-True, which is what allows her to play the music she likes-
---
Sundor: THIS IS USELESS!
---
Kiara: "...A Disney one rarely fails"
Star: "Huh?" (I wonder who they're talking about...)
___

Linebeck: "I'll consider it once so much as one other person here claims or acknowledges you as a royalty or the de factor leader around here."
___

-Of course, then there's XJ-4-

XJ-4: "Now just because you're the family pet, don't think you can just go around making messes, young lady!" -Trying to resist the cuteness-
___

Peridot: "I've gotta say, it's nice having another roommate around here. But I'm even more glad that you got a second chance like myself and so many others! The Snatcher may have stirred up chaos by using his powers to revive the other Stunticons, but hey, one good thing came out of it. And that's the fact that you got revived as well!" :grin:
___

A Disney movie it is!

-and they show up?-
---
Coyle: "You're not helping make this any less concerning..."
---
Neo: -sign that has "I am?" written on it?-
---
Kamui: "Why wouldn't we?"

-maybe...-
---
Kanna: "Those are strange origins for what it is..."

Ren: "How much do you know about them?"
-They did!-
---

---

---

-Makes sense yeah-
---

Takeru: "They are. I live at a temple and investigate paranormal activities, so members of the labs passed themselves as clients. They then kidnapped me because of my powers... Then experimented and mutated me into one of their Specimens"
Takeru: "Yes, and... I was a ghost once for a year. Sorry, it's a very long story. But they seem to do the same with other undead and corpses"
Takeru: "They're also targetting my friends Makoto-niichan and Alain to do the same as they did to me, I can't let them do that!"
S-Sorry this is on such short notice, you two! We're planning on trying to retake the fortress again, and Neo here is going to try and sneak into the base using her illusion powers to disguise as a Ranger Sentry. Her illusion abilities even allow her to mimic voices.

We were hoping you two could provide some insight on Ranger Sentry protocol and the general behavior of most troops in order to make her act more convincing.
___

DO YOU WANT TO [be prepared for meticulous planning] BY [sensational news] OR [die] FROM NOT KNOWING THE EVEN THE WORST [headlines]?

Noelle: "Oh, thank you for all the hospitality and kindness as well! You remind me a lot of Kris and Asriel's mom." :) (If only my mother was more like that...)

-and that's what Lancer does, as despite occasionally proving clumsy, he still manages to retrieve the Power Coin without shocking himself or setting off any alarms or traps-
___

Mabel: "Not that I'm aware, but admittedly I don't know her that well." -Regardless, she holds up a small portable mirror to Neo to confirm that yes, she's blushing-

Dipper: "Around here? Nothing is normal and almost every day is an adventure. I wouldn't have it any other way." :)
___

Moon: "I was mostly asking for confirmation. I'm not surprised that you would help them." :p "Admittedly, however, I'm not sure what Chaldea's with the leaders of the tower are like."

-The only other places in the castle I can think of that aren't off-limits to guests that they haven't seen are probably the knights training grounds and the laundry room-
___

TLink: "...Does anyone still honor the deceased on or near Halloween?"

-It used to be called All Hallows' Eve, a name still used on occasional today, and before that, was two separate annual events entirely-

Steven: "Oh no, we've gotta stop them before they can do this to your friends or anyone else!" :urg:

All we know for sure is that they're an organization collecting ghosts, cryptids,, mutants, and now powerful people like Takeru and his friends to try and take over the world, building an even bigger army of ghosts along the way. And that somehow, Spooky is working with them and one of their leaders...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So his initial attempts will probably start with a montage of epic fails- :V
___

Steven: "Hey, just because this is a wrestling match doesn't mean it's okay to use swear words!"
___

(Okay, Hop Pop wasn't exaggerating about this town...)

-Almost immediately, the kids fail to heed Hop Pop's request, with Polly getting shiny eyes looking at all the expensive fancy stuff and going "So shiny~! So sparkly~!", which leads to Hop Pop spraying her with a water bottle like one would a disobedient cat, also telling the now grumpy Polly to ignore the fancy stuff as a reminder-

-t still doesn't work as then Sprig gets all sparkly-eyed and awed at the fancy stuff himself, remarking on how there's a ten-tier fountain, a solid gold snail carriage, and that the town even has it's own version of a One-Eyed Wally! ...Until he and the others do a double take and realize the local who looks like One-Eyed Wally in fancier get-up is One-Eyed Wally, the very same one they know from Wartwood, and upon noticing them, Wally gets silently worried as he drops a cane he's holding in nervousness-
-pretty much :V-
---
Ruby: It's not even censored...

Yang: "Aw come on, lemme have some fun." :p
---
Weiss: "Wally is stranger yet more intriguing every time we see him."

-AND GENERATE QUITE THE SHOCKWAVE-
---
-This how she looked when struck-
---
Natsuki: "Well, she does live here..."
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Draco: "...Of course I knew that!"
-Yang is laughing, really enjoying this spar-

-is Illya feeling the same?-
---
-LMAOOOOO-
---
Alear: "Oh, she does?" :)
---
Viridi: I do admit I miss when she was corporeal...
---
Shez: "So... want any?" :p

-They did!-
---

---

---

-Makes sense yeah-
---

S-Sorry this is on such short notice, you two! We're planning on trying to retake the fortress again, and Neo here is going to try and sneak into the base using her illusion powers to disguise as a Ranger Sentry. Her illusion abilities even allow her to mimic voices.

We were hoping you two could provide some insight on Ranger Sentry protocol and the general behavior of most troops in order to make her act more convincing.
___

DO YOU WANT TO [be prepared for meticulous planning] BY [sensational news] OR [die] FROM NOT KNOWING THE EVEN THE WORST [headlines]?

Noelle: "Oh, thank you for all the hospitality and kindness as well! You remind me a lot of Kris and Asriel's mom." :) (If only my mother was more like that...)

-and that's what Lancer does, as despite occasionally proving clumsy, he still manages to retrieve the Power Coin without shocking himself or setting off any alarms or traps-
___

Mabel: "Not that I'm aware, but admittedly I don't know her that well." -Regardless, she holds up a small portable mirror to Neo to confirm that yes, she's blushing-

Dipper: "Around here? Nothing is normal and almost every day is an adventure. I wouldn't have it any other way." :)
___

Moon: "I was mostly asking for confirmation. I'm not surprised that you would help them." :p "Admittedly, however, I'm not sure what Chaldea's with the leaders of the tower are like."

-The only other places in the castle I can think of that aren't off-limits to guests that they haven't seen are probably the knights training grounds and the laundry room-
___

-It used to be called All Hallows' Eve, a name still used on occasional today, and before that, was two separate annual events entirely-

Steven: "Oh no, we've gotta stop them before they can do this to your friends or anyone else!" :urg:

All we know for sure is that they're an organization collecting ghosts, cryptids,, mutants, and now powerful people like Takeru and his friends to try and take over the world, building an even bigger army of ghosts along the way. And that somehow, Spooky is working with them and one of their leaders...
-Neo indeed transformed into one to prove things-
---
Coyle: "..................Let's focus on our plans for now. This shady salesman could always look for activity in the Dark World if needed." I'm thankful to have a robot body. I can adapt my hearing so it isn't overwhelmed.
---
Neo: "............."
---
Kamui: "It's calmed down a lot... before we had to be forced out."

-I don't think any of them would think of laundry-
---
Kanna: "I guess they do, huh..."

Yang: "And we're the next targets..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much :V-
---
Ruby: It's not even censored...

Yang: "Aw come on, lemme have some fun." :p
---
Weiss: "Wally is stranger yet more intriguing every time we see him."
-Skip to that or nah?-
___

Steven: "Well, I guess I'm old enough to hear swears if I'm old enough to watch PG-13 scary movies..." :ohwell:
___

(I know, right? What's he doing out here?)

-Al four of the Plantars approach him with a confused "One-Eyed Wally?!", flabbergasted to see him all the way out here and the getup he's in, with Anne in particular being a good friend of his, lightly bops his shoulder while asking him "What are you doing out here, you scamp?" Wally nervously stutters to answer, before another wealthy-looking frog with the same blue skin color asks him "Walliam, you know these pungent, common folk, do you?"-

-Wally then nervously answers "Uhh, yes, father! I met them on my business travels!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Skip to that or nah?-
___

Steven: "Well, I guess I'm old enough to hear swears if I'm old enough to watch PG-13 scary movies..." :ohwell:
___

(I know, right? What's he doing out here?)

-Al four of the Plantars approach him with a confused "One-Eyed Wally?!", flabbergasted to see him all the way out here and the getup he's in, with Anne in particular being a good friend of his, lightly bops his shoulder while asking him "What are you doing out here, you scamp?" Wally nervously stutters to answer, before another wealthy-looking frog with the same blue skin color asks him "Walliam, you know these pungent, common folk, do you?"-

-Wally then nervously answers "Uhh, yes, father! I met them on my business travels!"-
-they see him fall a few times first?-
---
Nora: "Badass is hardly a swear these days anyway." :p
---
Weiss: "...Why does that feel relatable?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they see him fall a few times first?-
---
Nora: "Badass is hardly a swear these days anyway." :p
---
Weiss: "...Why does that feel relatable?"
Dedede: "...Yep. He's going sailing no more."
___

Steven: "It still has a swear word in it..."
___

(Walliam? Wait, Wally's rich?! ...Oh no...) -Gets the impression that this episode might bring back bad memories for Weiss-

-The older frog, evidently Wally's father, then assumes "These must be your servants from Wartwood, then!" Hopediah takes offense at the idea of Wally calling them servants, but Wally tries to keep up the charade, patting Polly on the head while saying "Y-Yes! That's right, father, these are my servants!" Polly is just as offended and responds by twisting Wally's wrist so badly that it cuts off blood pressure from his hand and makes him tear up in his one good eye-

-Wally's father also looks at Anne, but rather than freaking out at the sight of her as the citizens of Wartwood did, he simply assumes that she's some kind of exotic beast that Wally tamed. He then admits he himself sooner would have had her stuffed before laughing. Cue everyone, but especially Anne, angrily glaring at a nervous Wally still desperately trying to keep up the act for his father-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Yang is laughing, really enjoying this spar-

-is Illya feeling the same?-
---
-LMAOOOOO-
---
Alear: "Oh, she does?" :)
---
Viridi: I do admit I miss when she was corporeal...
---
Shez: "So... want any?" :p
-Little bit yeah, now tjay she's no longer bitter about them cheating-
---
-Indeed, plopping to the floor-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, I wonder if she's busy now..."
---
-Even if they could get into some petty squabbles...-
---

Star: "Huh?" (I wonder who they're talking about...)
___

Linebeck: "I'll consider it once so much as one other person here claims or acknowledges you as a royalty or the de factor leader around here."
___

-Of course, then there's XJ-4-

XJ-4: "Now just because you're the family pet, don't think you can just go around making messes, young lady!" -Trying to resist the cuteness-
___

Peridot: "I've gotta say, it's nice having another roommate around here. But I'm even more glad that you got a second chance like myself and so many others! The Snatcher may have stirred up chaos by using his powers to revive the other Stunticons, but hey, one good thing came out of it. And that's the fact that you got revived as well!" :grin:
___

A Disney movie it is!
Medea: "I have been speaking with his oarents in fact"
Lily: "T-That so...?"
---
King Knight: "Oh, you'll mope the floor for your insolence!"
---
-Fishpuff just tilted her head while listening to her demands-
---
Breakdown: "So am I! It's been such a long time since I knew anything remotely close to peace. Everyday I had to listen to that Motorjerk and every other demand the other flur had... I don't even know how I survived that long"
Sundor: Wait, did she say a Snatcher?
---
-So to Disney+ they log intooooo!-

___

___

___

___

---
Coyle: "..................Let's focus on our plans for now. This shady salesman could always look for activity in the Dark World if needed." I'm thankful to have a robot body. I can adapt my hearing so it isn't overwhelmed.
---
---

---

Trini: "Sure, sounds like fun!" -sees that- "Okay, even if you're a criminal, I'll admit that's cool"

Kimberly: "Sentries were rarely, if ever, allowed to speak on their own wills. They're trained soldiers in a dictatorship, but on those ocassions they also must speak exclusively formally"
---
Rita: "You're both right..."
Koyanskaya: "Yeah, we have more immediate goals, but we can prepare for the future a little later"

-Oof-
Lindy: "Thanks! As a matter of fact, Chrono here is my son! And I also have a daughter here!"

-And... It's quiet-
Roberts: "...Hey! It worked out!"
---
Yuri: "...Well, you can be cute too!"

Natsuki: "Heh, good for you! Uuuuh, what's your age though?"
---
Jeanne: "Now I hope that they are alright..."

-What Uni said-
---
Gil: "In some parts yes..."
Jeanne Lily: "Though Christmas remains the better holiday!"
Bunyan: "No reason to compare though"
Eleonora: "It used to be called All Hallows' Eve, and was more than one day"

Takeru: "Yes they do..."
Rin: "Were your friends just leverage or they're experimenting on then because they had powers?"
Takeru: "Makoto-niichan is Kamen Rider Specter and Alain is Kamen Rider Necrom" -it'd be too long of a story right now to tell them that one is an artficial human created to make the next step on human evolution and the other is the ruler of a realm that once transfered their souls to devices to extend their lifespans until they got rid of that, so he just says that-
Sakura: "Okay, with those names... They do fit their bill...S-Sorry!"
Takeru: "It's fine. Thank you so much for freeing me. Unfortunately we can't just let them go kill people!"
Ghost Musashi: "He's right, more of those Specimens are already out attacking more innocents to add their corpses and souls to their ranks"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dedede: "...Yep. He's going sailing no more."
___

Steven: "It still has a swear word in it..."
___

(Walliam? Wait, Wally's rich?! ...Oh no...) -Gets the impression that this episode might bring back bad memories for Weiss-

-The older frog, evidently Wally's father, then assumes "These must be your servants from Wartwood, then!" Hopediah takes offense at the idea of Wally calling them servants, but Wally tries to keep up the charade, patting Polly on the head while saying "Y-Yes! That's right, father, these are my servants!" Polly is just as offended and responds by twisting Wally's wrist so badly that it cuts off blood pressure from his hand and makes him tear up in his one good eye-

-Wally's father also looks at Anne, but rather than freaking out at the sight of her as the citizens of Wartwood did, he simply assumes that she's some kind of exotic beast that Wally tamed. He then admits he himself sooner would have had her stuffed before laughing. Cue everyone, but especially Anne, angrily glaring at a nervous Wally still desperately trying to keep up the act for his father-
Pit: "HEY! I heard that!" :glare:
---
Yang: -shrugs- "Let's just wrestle."
---
Weiss: ".....Yeah, I'm seeing why now."

-Little bit yeah, now tjay she's no longer bitter about them cheating-
---
-Indeed, plopping to the floor-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, I wonder if she's busy now..."
---
-Even if they could get into some petty squabbles...-
---
-they would eventually stop, not because one would defeat the other but because they could tell that fighting any more could cause property damage-

-so they end it with a fist bump so badass that it makes a shockwave-
---
Qrow: "Heh."
---
-is she?-
---
Viridi: If only there was a way...
---
-unreplied?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they would eventually stop, not because one would defeat the other but because they could tell that fighting any more could cause property damage-

-so they end it with a fist bump so badass that it makes a shockwave-
---
Qrow: "Heh."
---
-is she?-
---
Viridi: If only there was a way...
---
-unreplied?-
-And made a crack on thw window of the practice room-
Amy: "Aaaaaand we'll have to replace it"
---
Morrigan: "I'M STILL UP!"
---
-Nope, they can see her if they wanted!-
---
-They all thinking about it now...-
---
-Draco scoffs... But takes some-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And made a crack on thw window of the practice room-
Amy: "Aaaaaand we'll have to replace it"
---
Morrigan: "I'M STILL UP!"
---
-Nope, they can see her if they wanted!-
---
-They all thinking about it now...-
---
-Draco scoffs... But takes some-
Yang: "You were awesome, girl!" :grin:
---
Qrow: "Oh, are ya now?"
---
-GOOOOD-

-they do that?-
---
-hmmmmmm...-
---
-food is good?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "I have been speaking with his oarents in fact"
Lily: "T-That so...?"
---
King Knight: "Oh, you'll mope the floor for your insolence!"
---
-Fishpuff just tilted her head while listening to her demands-
---
Breakdown: "So am I! It's been such a long time since I knew anything remotely close to peace. Everyday I had to listen to that Motorjerk and every other demand the other flur had... I don't even know how I survived that long"
Sundor: Wait, did she say a Snatcher?
---
-So to Disney+ they log intooooo!-
-Star is confused, but will wait to ask what they were talking about or if it's personal family stuff until after they hang up-

___

Linebeck: "Oh, I beg of you, your omnipotence! Have some mercy! Don't make me scrub all the floors in ancient Hyrule!" :laugh:
___

XJ-4: "Don't give me that look!" -Still trying to be stern-
___

Peridot: "Tell me about it, I had the same problem with my Agate and any high-ranking soldier I ran into! The only reason I still felt alright was out of a passion and genuine belief in Homeworld's system and the supposed intelligence of the Diamonds. In hindsight, I believe what the term that best describes the reason behind my blind loyalty to them is what humans typically refer to as "brainwashing"."

-Not just any random person dubbed a "Snatcher", but apparently someone or something known as The Snatcher...-
___

-While Alphys makes popcorn-

So many films to pick from...

Pit: "HEY! I heard that!" :glare:
---
Yang: -shrugs- "Let's just wrestle."
---
Weiss: ".....Yeah, I'm seeing why now."
Kirby: "It was a good first effort!"

Dedede: "It actually wasn't."
___

Steven: "Got it!" -Steven charges and tries to hit her gut!-
___

(Are...you gonna be okay watching this episode, Weiss?) :urg:

-The frog in question then introduces himself as Wigbert Ribbiton, to Hop Pop's awe as he asks him "RIBBITON?! AS in, "Ribbiton's Ribbons"?! The finest web crusty floss in all of Amphibia?!" while holding up a bag containg some of said ribbon floss-

-As it turns out, Wigbert and his family are the inventors and manufacturers of a high quality and extremely effective string floss used to clean crust and grit out of an Amphibian's toes, the highest quality in all of Amphibia at that. Upon confirming his idneity, hes states that Walliam is set to inherit the family business and fortune once he retires, then, seeing the broken reins and the damaged state the fwagon is in, decides to fix Wally's "servants'" wagon for them with his mechanics-

---
---
---

---

Trini: "Sure, sounds like fun!" -sees that- "Okay, even if you're a criminal, I'll admit that's cool"

Kimberly: "Sentries were rarely, if ever, allowed to speak on their own wills. They're trained soldiers in a dictatorship, but on those ocassions they also must speak exclusively formally"
---
Koyanskaya: "Yeah, we have more immediate goals, but we can prepare for the future a little later"

-Oof-
Lindy: "Thanks! As a matter of fact, Chrono here is my son! And I also have a daughter here!"

-And... It's quiet-
---

---

-What Uni said-
---

Rin: "Were your friends just leverage or they're experimenting on then because they had powers?"
Takeru: "Makoto-niichan is Kamen Rider Specter and Alain is Kamen Rider Necrom" -it'd be too long of a story right now to tell them that one is an artficial human created to make the next step on human evolution and the other is the ruler of a realm that once transfered their souls to devices to extend their lifespans until they got rid of that, so he just says that-
Takeru: "It's fine. Thank you so much for freeing me. Unfortunately we can't just let them go kill people!"
Ghost Musashi: "He's right, more of those Specimens are already out attacking more innocents to add their corpses and souls to their ranks"
Can mimic that protocal, Neopolitian?
___

THEN [good luck]. YOU MIGHT JSUT NEED IT AT THIS RATE. AS FOR ME, THANKS FOR THE [tip]. I NEED TO GO FIND AN OLD PAL!

Noelle: "He is?" -Turns to look at Chrono-

Victory is ours, super secret spy team!
___

-Neo embarrassed?-

-...I actually haven't decided how long it's been since Gravity Falls ended here lmao. Maybe they're 15 by now?-
___

Moon: "As do I...Have you tried establishing contact with them?"

-And aside from Medea, they aren't aware of how mostly needlessly complicated and intricate the laundry system is in the castle. Nor that the guy in charge of it is a knight who's quirky yet takes pride in his work and thus also does a good job of cleaning laundry as he takes said job extremely seriously-

-She'll probably let them know in advance though in case they have any actual laundry to pick up before they leave- :V
___

Tetra: "So a traditional event that started as paying respects to the deceased including spirits...turned into an annual celebration where people dress up in costumes to get free sweets?"

Steven: "We need to get out there and protect the townspeople, then! And hurry!"

(Hold on a minute, where did that...deer monster go?)

-A few seconds later, the group would notice Speicmen 8 is still present, but out of range, because it's staring at them through a rift in the wall like this:

Specimen 8.jpg

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

-Oof-

-And... It's quiet-
---

---

-What Uni said-
---

___

THEN [good luck]. YOU MIGHT JSUT NEED IT AT THIS RATE. AS FOR ME, THANKS FOR THE [tip]. I NEED TO GO FIND AN OLD PAL!

___

-Neo embarrassed?-

-...I actually haven't decided how long it's been since Gravity Falls ended here lmao. Maybe they're 15 by now?-
___

-And aside from Medea, they aren't aware of how mostly needlessly complicated and intricate the laundry system is in the castle. Nor that the guy in charge of it is a knight who's quirky yet takes pride in his work and thus also does a good job of cleaning laundry as he takes said job extremely seriously-

-She'll probably let them know in advance though in case they have any actual laundry to pick up before they leave- :V
___

Tetra: "So a traditional event that started as paying respects to the deceased including spirits...turned into an annual celebration where people dress up in costumes to get free sweets?"

Steven: "We need to get out there and protect the townspeople, then! And hurry!"

-A few seconds later, the group would notice Speicmen 8 is still present, but out of range, because it's staring at them through a rift in the wall like this:
-Neo nods-
---
-so they keep on with their plans-
---
-she bows in thanks-
---
Kamui: "We've been too busy to do so..."

-it'd be funnier if she didn't :V-
---
Kanna: "And there were more than one? Imagine all the candy I'd have gotten..."

Jaune: "......Yeah, I'm really not liking this. Can we leave?"

___

___

-The frog in question then introduces himself as Wigbert Ribbiton, to Hop Pop's awe as he asks him "RIBBITON?! AS in, "Ribbiton's Ribbons"?! The finest web crusty floss in all of Amphibia?!" while holding up a bag containg some of said ribbon floss-

-As it turns out, Wigbert and his family are the inventors and manufacturers of a high quality and extremely effective string floss used to clean crust and grit out of an Amphibian's toes, the highest quality in all of Amphibia at that. Upon confirming his idneity, hes states that Walliam is set to inherit the family business and fortune once he retires, then, seeing the broken reins and the damaged state the fwagon is in, decides to fix Wally's "servants'" wagon for them with his mechanics-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

___

___

Blank reply The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

___

Pit: "......No, it wasn't,,,"
---
-SHE GOES FOR A GRAB-
---
Weiss: "I'll be alright, Winter." -then fwagon- "That was helpful..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "You were awesome, girl!" :grin:
---
Qrow: "Oh, are ya now?"
---
-GOOOOD-

-they do that?-
---
-hmmmmmm...-
---
-food is good?-
Illya: "Hahahah, you were too... After cheating stopped"
---
Morrigan: "SOUL FIST!" -threw another-
---
-Indeed, to Sayoriiiiiii-
---
-Sothis notices?-
---
-It is, so Draco gobbled more-
-Star is confused, but will wait to ask what they were talking about or if it's personal family stuff until after they hang up-

___

Linebeck: "Oh, I beg of you, your omnipotence! Have some mercy! Don't make me scrub all the floors in ancient Hyrule!" :laugh:
___

XJ-4: "Don't give me that look!" -Still trying to be stern-
___

Peridot: "Tell me about it, I had the same problem with my Agate and any high-ranking soldier I ran into! The only reason I still felt alright was out of a passion and genuine belief in Homeworld's system and the supposed intelligence of the Diamonds. In hindsight, I believe what the term that best describes the reason behind my blind loyalty to them is what humans typically refer to as "brainwashing"."

-Not just any random person dubbed a "Snatcher", but apparently someone or something known as The Snatcher...-
___

-While Alphys makes popcorn-

So many films to pick from...
Lily: "I see, hm... Well, I can visit him in little, actually... Hm, right! Love you too!" -ends call-
---
King Knight: "Ah-ha! You are finally acknowledging your place!" -such a buffoon he didn't realize he was being mocked-
---
-Fishpuff just blinks, not understanding much-
---
-Now that interests Sundor....-

Breakdown: "Let me guess, promises and propaganda that everything is as it should be and should be maintained?"
---
Aya: "It's a little overwhelming..."
___

___

-Neo embarrassed?-

___

___

View attachment 380465
-Neo nods-
---
---
-she bows in thanks-
---

---

Kimberly: "Please give a demonstration..."
---
Rita: "Yeah, good luck..."
Koyanskaya: "Meanwhile I need to grow..."

Lindy: "And isn't he cute~?" -Chrono blushed despute his stern face-

Roberts: "Now out before they catch us!"
---
Yuri: "....Really cute. And corteous" :)

-Up to you LOL-
---
Jeanne: "Trying to survive..."

Medea: "By the way, Blake..." -since her clothes aren't made of mana-
---
Illya: "Uh...When you put it that way..."
Eleonora: "Yeah, capitalism and distortion by outside sources like churches can change things a lot"

Rin: "............EEP!" -tried to shoot at Specimen 8, though it's likely not gonna be very effective-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Hahahah, you were too... After cheating stopped"
---
Morrigan: "SOUL FIST!" -threw another-
---
-Indeed, to Sayoriiiiiii-
---
-Sothis notices?-
---
-It is, so Draco gobbled more-
Yang: "Oh... you found out, huh?"
---
-which he slashed-
---
-YEEEEEEEEE-
---
Sothis: "Even Viridi wants this..."

Viridi: "N-No I don't! Silly!"
---
-Shez pats-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I see, hm... Well, I can visit him in little, actually... Hm, right! Love you too!" -ends call-
---
King Knight: "Ah-ha! You are finally acknowledging your place!" -such a buffoon he didn't realize he was being mocked-
---
-Fishpuff just blinks, not understanding much-
---
-Now that interests Sundor....-

Breakdown: "Let me guess, promises and propaganda that everything is as it should be and should be maintained?"
---
Aya: "It's a little overwhelming..."
Star: (Awwwww, she really is her mother now~!) "Everything okay/"
___

Linebeck: "...By Oshus, your mind is even more dense than your armor."
___

XJ-4: "...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, she's so cute~!" :b:
___

-And what Peridot said is true, then this proves that this "Snatcher" also revived all of the Stunticons...-

Peridot: "All of that, plus the Diamonds are perfect, all-knowing beings who's every order must be followed and whose intellects must never be questioned."
___

Any suggestions? -Making popcorn-

Pit: "......No, it wasn't,,,"
---
-SHE GOES FOR A GRAB-
---
Weiss: "I'll be alright, Winter." -then fwagon- "That was helpful..."
Meta Knight: "Any first attempt is still progress. You can't succeed if you don't even try."
___

-Because Steven is smaller, he manages to duck under it and grab Yang's arm!-
___

-Wigbert also assumes that the Plantars will be staying with them at their mansion for the time being and even invites them there. Wally, still scared of having his cover blown, tries to answer for them by telling his father "OH no, they couldn't!" with a nervous grin, only for all four Plantars to shove him out of the way to excitedly answer "Oh yes, we could!"-

-The next scene shows them walking to the Ribbiton estate, the mansion of which is sealed off by a golden gate and has a garden field full of giant peacocks, Wigbert mentioning "Some of my prizewinning birds. Ever seen a frog torn in half by a peacock? Grizzly stuff.", followed by one of the giant peacocks shrieking at them. Seconds later, they're shown to an absolutely huge, luxury suite for them to stay at, quite possibly larger than the Plantar house itself if one doesn't count the basement level...which Wigbert describes as one of their smaller rooms, nonetheless telling them to enjoy it-

-Neo nods-
---
---
-she bows in thanks-
---

---

---

---

-Up to you LOL-
---

---
Eleonora: "Yeah, capitalism and distortion by outside sources like churches can change things a lot"

Rin: "............EEP!" -tried to shoot at Specimen 8, though it's likely not gonna be very effective-
-Neo does so?-
___

DONT FORGET TO PUT THAT [bargain item] TO [lethal force]!! THE [ring of thorns] WILL GIVE YOU A POWER AND [magic level] BOOST THAT ANY [rpg fan] WOULD KILL FOR!

Noelle: "He doesn't seem quite as serious as before." :chuckle:

-Lancer nods and immediately tries to sneak away using a different vent than before-

What? I can't use the same path as before! The enemy could be following us from there!

___

Mabel: "Yeah, you seem like a kind person!" -Has no idea that Neo wants Ruby and possibly Yang dead-

-Yeah, I think I'll go with them being 15 for now. It makes enough sense-

Dipper: "We're fiften right now, our sixteenth birthday is ocming up in a few months. Mabel and I are twins, so we share the exact same age and birthday." :p
___

Moon: "Oh, I can't blame you in the slightest. I've barely had any opportunity to contact or hold dilpomatic discussions with neighboring kingdoms in Mewni these past several months with how busy and dangerous things have been lately..."

-Medea's too considerate for that- :p
___

Tetra: "These answers are making the concept of this All Hallows' Eve more confusing more than it's clearing things up..."

-It would be if it the shots hit, but Specimen 8 quickly closes the rift before the shots hit the wall-

Steven: "...Agreed. Sorry about your birthday party, Ruby..." :urg:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "Oh... you found out, huh?"
---
-which he slashed-
---
-YEEEEEEEEE-
---
Sothis: "Even Viridi wants this..."

Viridi: "N-No I don't! Silly!"
---
-Shez pats-
Illya: "I called Abby-chan..."
---
-TO BE MET BY HER HAIR HITTING AS HARD AS A PUNCH-
---
-Azura already called Sayori before they knew it- :V
---
Euryale/Stheno/Circe: "Oh she does~"
---
Draco: "...No! Stop patting me! I will cause your demise!"
Star: (Awwwww, she really is her mother now~!) "Everything okay/"
___

Linebeck: "...By Oshus, your mind is even more dense than your armor."
___

XJ-4: "...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, she's so cute~!" :b:
___

-And what Peridot said is true, then this proves that this "Snatcher" also revived all of the Stunticons...-

Peridot: "All of that, plus the Diamonds are perfect, all-knowing beings who's every order must be followed and whose intellects must never be questioned."
___

Any suggestions? -Making popcorn-
Lily: "...She wants me to meet Prince Tom"
---
King Knight: "Obviously, my brilliant mind offers great resistance to anything like mind control!"
---
-Fishpuff meowed cutely at that comment-
---
Sundor: But where?!
Breakdown: "Ugh, that sounds all too familiar..."
---
Kiara: "I'd love to see a movie from the Renaissance"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...She wants me to meet Prince Tom"
---
King Knight: "Obviously, my brilliant mind offers great resistance to anything like mind control!"
---
-Fishpuff meowed cutely at that comment-
---
Sundor: But where?!
Breakdown: "Ugh, that sounds all too familiar..."
---
Kiara: "I'd love to see a movie from the Renaissance"
Star: "Whaaa? Prince of the Underworld Tom?! Like, my ex-boyfriend Tom?"

___

Linebeck: "...Why do I even bother acknowledging the fact that you're here..."
___

XJ-4: "Oh, aren't you just the fluffiest and cutest little kitten ever~! Oh, yes you are, yes you are~!" -Picks up Fishpuff with her four arms and snuggles her with face-
___

-Giod question...-

Peridot: "But hey, forget them! On Earth, we're free from their mind control and get to choose who we want to be!"
___

Ah, there's plenty fringe that era. -Scrilling through the Disney Renaissance era animated movies-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

-Up to you LOL-
---

---

-Neo does so?-
___

DONT FORGET TO PUT THAT [bargain item] TO [lethal force]!! THE [ring of thorns] WILL GIVE YOU A POWER AND [magic level] BOOST THAT ANY [rpg fan] WOULD KILL FOR!

-Lancer nods and immediately tries to sneak away using a different vent than before-

What? I can't use the same path as before! The enemy could be following us from there!

___

Mabel: "Yeah, you seem like a kind person!" -Has no idea that Neo wants Ruby and possibly Yang dead-

Dipper: "We're fiften right now, our sixteenth birthday is ocming up in a few months. Mabel and I are twins, so we share the exact same age and birthday." :p
___

Moon: "Oh, I can't blame you in the slightest. I've barely had any opportunity to contact or hold dilpomatic discussions with neighboring kingdoms in Mewni these past several months with how busy and dangerous things have been lately..."

___

Tetra: "These answers are making the concept of this All Hallows' Eve more confusing more than it's clearing things up..."

-It would be if it the shots hit, but Specimen 8 quickly closes the rift before the shots hit the wall-

"Ranger": "Reporting for duty, sir."
---
Coyle: "And I need to figure out the Grid more..."
---
-Neo smiled at that, internally chuckling-
---
Kamui: "It's why this break is nice."

-fair lol-
---
Kanna: "....Let's focus on the candy."

Ruby: "Not your fault, so don't apologize." :)

Meta Knight: "Any first attempt is still progress. You can't succeed if you don't even try."
___

-Because Steven is smaller, he manages to duck under it and grab Yang's arm!-
___

-Wigbert also assumes that the Plantars will be staying with them at their mansion for the time being and even invites them there. Wally, still scared of having his cover blown, tries to answer for them by telling his father "OH no, they couldn't!" with a nervous grin, only for all four Plantars to shove him out of the way to excitedly answer "Oh yes, we could!"-

-The next scene shows them walking to the Ribbiton estate, the mansion of which is sealed off by a golden gate and has a garden field full of giant peacocks, Wigbert mentioning "Some of my prizewinning birds. Ever seen a frog torn in half by a peacock? Grizzly stuff.", followed by one of the giant peacocks shrieking at them. Seconds later, they're shown to an absolutely huge, luxury suite for them to stay at, quite possibly larger than the Plantar house itself if one doesn't count the basement level...which Wigbert describes as one of their smaller rooms, nonetheless telling them to enjoy it-
Pit: "That's true..."
---
-AND WHAT HE DO WITH IT?!-
---
Weiss: "Yeah..."

Illya: "I called Abby-chan..."
---
-TO BE MET BY HER HAIR HITTING AS HARD AS A PUNCH-
---
-Azura already called Sayori before they knew it- :V
---
Euryale/Stheno/Circe: "Oh she does~"
---
Draco: "...No! Stop patting me! I will cause your demise!"
Yang: "I noticed that. I hope Ruby's fine though."
---
-STRIKES CLASHING-
---
-and she was coming?-
---
Viridi: :glare: -crosses arms, pouting-
---
Shez: "You like it." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "That's true..."
---
-AND WHAT HE DO WITH IT?!-
---
Weiss: "Yeah..."
Meta Knight: "Yet, at the same time, there must be a point where one simply succeeds rather than only try. Keep at it. What step do you think you're missing that led to you failing to glide?"
___

-Try to put it in an armlock before throwing her!-
___

-Anne even says "What the heck, Wally?!" upon seeing that his family home contains such expensive suites, and Hop Pop calls the place magnificent in awe before plopping on the fancy bed. When Anne bluntly asks him "What happened to look away from all the fancy?" Hop Pop simply responds "It don't count if you don't gotta pay for it." Sprig then suggests that they go explore the mansion, which Hop Pop eagerly agrees to, and the three frog Plantars all run off laughing to explore the fancy estate-

-Anne, still annoyed and confused, then questions One-Eyed Wally about the matter, asking him "So... Walliam, what's going on here? I thought you were a fun-loving tramp, not some little rich boy." Wally then sighs, before explaining "The truth is I live like a bum in Wartwood because... Well, it's what I love. This life may look nice, but there's so many rules. And if my family knew the real me, well, they'd disown me for sure...", sadly slumping against the wall as he mentions that last part-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Neo does so?-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---

-fair lol-
---

Kimberly: "Slightly less enthusiastic... Yeah, that low..."
---
Koyanskaya: "At this rate I should be complete in little time~"

Lindy: "I often have to remind him he's just 15" :p
Chrono: "A-Admiral!"

Charlotte/Gareth: "You're right!" Ah, so cute~
---
-Or that she's a criminal that has done shady stuff-
Yuri: "I hope we manage to get along well"

Natsuki: "15 and already seen so much... Just like in an anime!"
---
Jeanne: "I hope when we get back to work, this break makes us more effective at it... Ah, but let's focus on said break now!"

Medea: "I think I should tell you that laundry here isn't... Traditional"
---
Illya: "Yeah, it sounds too complicated so let's eat~!"

Takeru: "A birthday?! I'm really sorry..."
Arthur: -Sigh- "Don't worry, not your fault. We also deal with this often"
Rin: "Yeah, now we gotta finally put a stop to that ghost kid and her evil labs!"
Sakura: "Even if I'd rather try to help her get better"
Takeru: "...About that...I agree with you"
Rin: "................AW COME ON! You too?! That kid's labs kidnapped you, your friends and turned you into a monster!"
Takeru: "I know! But..."
Star: "Whaaa? Prince of the Underworld Tom?! Like, my ex-boyfriend Tom?"

___

Linebeck: "...Why do I even bother acknowledging the fact that you're here..."
___

XJ-4: "Oh, aren't you just the fluffiest and cutest little kitten ever~! Oh, yes you are, yes you are~!" -Picks up Fishpuff with her four arms and snuggles her with face-
___

-Giod question...-

Peridot: "But hey, forget them! On Earth, we're free from their mind control and get to choose who we want to be!"
___

Ah, there's plenty fringe that era. -Scrilling through the Disney Renaissance era animated movies-
Lily: "....The one and the same..."
---
King Knight: "It's simply what anyone would do"
---
-Fishpuff purred, seems she made her quite happy!-
---
-He wonders....-

Breakdown: "YEAH! I really owe Steven a lot now... Glad I met him! Despite the circumstances..."
---
Aya: "Tarzan, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin..."
-Kiara really had to hold herself from suggesting The Little Mermaid, which is her favorite movie of all time-
Yang: "I noticed that. I hope Ruby's fine though."
---
-STRIKES CLASHING-
---
-and she was coming?-
---
Viridi: :glare: -crosses arms, pouting-
---
Shez: "You like it." :p
Illya: "I didn't tell Abby-chan to be harsh though..."
---
-But then he felt a kick from behind!-
---
-You bet that she's approximating the location!-
---
Euryale: "There we go" :p
---
Draco: "....Only a little bit!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "....The one and the same..."
---
King Knight: "It's simply what anyone would do"
---
-Fishpuff purred, seems she made her quite happy!-
---
-He wonders....-

Breakdown: "YEAH! I really owe Steven a lot now... Glad I met him! Despite the circumstances..."
---
Aya: "Tarzan, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin..."
-Kiara really had to hold herself from suggesting The Little Mermaid, which is her favorite movie of all time-
Star: "Wait, didn't you already meet at him when he showed up at Echo Creek High?
___

Linebeck: "Then why isn't anyone else here acknowledging you?"
___

-XJ-4 is one of the younger XJs, so she's prone to finding things like kittens and puppies adorable- :p
___

Peridot: "To be fair, almost everyone who's met Steven and got another chance because of him usually met him in dangerous and potentially deadly situations." :p
___

-None of the others would argue if she suggested that one- :p

Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, The Lion King, The Rescuers Down Under...

---
---
---

-fair lol-
---

---

---

---
Jeanne: "I hope when we get back to work, this break makes us more effective at it... Ah, but let's focus on said break now!"

---

Rin: "Yeah, now we gotta finally put a stop to that ghost kid and her evil labs!"
Rin: "................AW COME ON! You too?! That kid's labs kidnapped you, your friends and turned you into a monster!"
...Th-That's even worse than we realized... :urg:
___

EXCELLENT! ILL GO LOOK FOR A CERTAIN [former leadership] AND KRIS!-Glitched out, distorted laughter-

Berdly: "You call your mother by her rank? Is that a military or space naval thing?"

-Thus they try to rendezvous with the rest of their team!-
___

-Well, Mabel at least figures the criminal part. She works with the real James Moriarty, after all- :V

Mabel: "I think we already are!"

Dipper: "Huh...I guess it is like some anime."
___

Moon: "I concur with both points. We can worry about diplomatic matters after a healthy break."

-Blake asks what that means?-
___

Tetra: "If you say so..." (Maybe we should do some research on this annual celebration before trying to introduce it to the new land...)

Steven: "I still feel bad. Almost every Halloween around here ends up turning chaotic and deadly somehow..."

Amethyst: "So let's go and fix it so that we can have a normal Hallowee-Wait, WHAT?! You want to help the ghost who's trying to masaccre people so that their ghosts will join an already hpyer deadly army?!"

She is just a kid, and it also seems like she wasn't always like this...

Steven: "Do you have any idea why she's like this now? Or if she's not herself?"

We can't say for sure yet, but if we need to stop her, we might as well look for answers along the way.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Yet, at the same time, there must be a point where one simply succeeds rather than only try. Keep at it. What step do you think you're missing that led to you failing to glide?"
___

-Try to put it in an armlock before throwing her!-
___

-Anne even says "What the heck, Wally?!" upon seeing that his family home contains such expensive suites, and Hop Pop calls the place magnificent in awe before plopping on the fancy bed. When Anne bluntly asks him "What happened to look away from all the fancy?" Hop Pop simply responds "It don't count if you don't gotta pay for it." Sprig then suggests that they go explore the mansion, which Hop Pop eagerly agrees to, and the three frog Plantars all run off laughing to explore the fancy estate-

-Anne, still annoyed and confused, then questions One-Eyed Wally about the matter, asking him "So... Walliam, what's going on here? I thought you were a fun-loving tramp, not some little rich boy." Wally then sighs, before explaining "The truth is I live like a bum in Wartwood because... Well, it's what I love. This life may look nice, but there's so many rules. And if my family knew the real me, well, they'd disown me for sure...", sadly slumping against the wall as he mentions that last part-
Pit: "...I don't know..."
---
-IT MIGHT WORK-
---
Weiss: "Wally...." :urg: -now appreciates him a lot more-

Illya: "I didn't tell Abby-chan to be harsh though..."
---
-But then he felt a kick from behind!-
---
-You bet that she's approximating the location!-
---
Euryale: "There we go" :p
---
Draco: "....Only a little bit!"
-Abby-chan brings Ruby back and a plate of cookies?-

Yang: "Ruby can handle it. I'm mostly worried about where she is."
---
Qrow: "HUH?!" -looks at what hit-
---
-and will eventually find them?-
---
Sothis: "How very cute of you all." :)
---
Shez: "Just a friendly reminder; you won't get food this good again if you kill me." :p

---

---

---

---

___

EXCELLENT! ILL GO LOOK FOR A CERTAIN [former leadership] AND KRIS!-Glitched out, distorted laughter-

Berdly: "You call your mother by her rank? Is that a military or space naval thing?"

___

-Well, Mabel at least figures the criminal part. She works with the real James Moriarty, after all- :V

___

Moon: "I concur with both points. We can worry about diplomatic matters after a healthy break."

___

Tetra: "If you say so..." (Maybe we should do some research on this annual celebration before trying to introduce it to the new land...)

Steven: "I still feel bad. Almost every Halloween around here ends up turning chaotic and deadly somehow..."

Amethyst: "So let's go and fix it so that we can have a normal Hallowee-Wait, WHAT?! You want to help the ghost who's trying to masaccre people so that their ghosts will join an already hpyer deadly army?!"

Steven: "Do you have any idea why she's like this now? Or if she's not herself?"

We can't say for sure yet, but if we need to stop her, we might as well look for answers along the way.
"Ranger": "What did you expect from a dictatorship? Anyway..." -clears throat, then sounds more dead inside- "Orders, sir...?"
---
Coyle: "Chaldea won't know what hit them?"
---
-Neo is already thinking of not robbing from these two.... maybe- :V
---
Kamui: "Taking some rest can make things healthier." :)

Blake: ".....How strange could it be? It's laundry."
---
Kanna: "Right now? But we still have a few more houses to go to."

Ruby: "I can scout ahead, if needed. I'll just use my Semblance to get out of trouble."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Wait, didn't you already meet at him when he showed up at Echo Creek High?
___

Linebeck: "Then why isn't anyone else here acknowledging you?"
___

-XJ-4 is one of the younger XJs, so she's prone to finding things like kittens and puppies adorable- :p
___

Peridot: "To be fair, almost everyone who's met Steven and got another chance because of him usually met him in dangerous and potentially deadly situations." :p
___

-None of the others would argue if she suggested that one- :p

Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, The Lion King, The Rescuers Down Under...
Lily: "I don't remember we spoke, if at all..."
---
King Knight: "Oh they shall, in just a little bit!"
---
-That is quite clear from her current petting of her-
---
Breakdown: "Geez, but also maybe it's not so bad of a thing? I mean, we are here thanks to him"
---
Aya: "Still so mamy good options to choose from..."
-Abby-chan brings Ruby back and a plate of cookies?-

Yang: "Ruby can handle it. I'm mostly worried about where she is."
---
Qrow: "HUH?!" -looks at what hit-
---
-and will eventually find them?-
---
Sothis: "How very cute of you all." :)
---
Shez: "Just a friendly reminder; you won't get food this good again if you kill me." :p
Abby: -Behind Yang- "Well hello there~"
---
Morrigan: "Well hi there~" -his eyes aren't fooling him, there's two of her at once now-
---
Sayori: "Hiiiiikki~!" -waves-
Yuri: "S-Sayori?"
---
Euryale: "C-Cute?"
Stheno: "H-Hmph!"
Circe: Maybe they'd get more worshippers if they showed themselves this considerate in front of others...
---
Draco: "Your flesh will be, insolent girl!"
___

___

___

___

"Ranger": "What did you expect from a dictatorship? Anyway..." -clears throat, then sounds more dead inside- "Orders, sir...?"
---
---
---

---

Ruby: "I can scout ahead, if needed. I'll just use my Semblance to get out of trouble."
Kimberly: "That's more like it"
---
Koyanskaya: "Nope! They won't at all, fuhuhuhu~"

Lindy: "Aw he just likes to follow the code while at work" :p

-Indeed, with what looks like no difficulties-
---
-Well on the least Yuri seems to hold no valuables-

Natsuki: "So long you don't have a tragic backstory of losing family, awesome"
---
Jeanne: "Yes, now let's enjoy the rest of the play!"

Medea: "Well... Laundry here is more... Complex, than in other worlds"
---
Arisa: "Yeah, I still need to get a few more candies!"

Takeru: "I don't think she is. I've dealt with the ghosts of other people before, they sometimes can get manipulated or other times something happened that just doesn't lets them be themselves..."
Rin: "Even then how can we help her, huh?!"
Mordred: "From what I've seen she looks like the most apathetic kid I've ever seen, like I won't feel sorry if she gets sealed or something"
Takeru: "I also get that, but... I have this ability. I don't know how it works, but sometimes when I make first contact with people, I get random flashbacks of their memories. When she made first contact with me, poking my forehead while telling me how should I work under her, I did get one to her life. It wasn't clear, it was blurry, and it was only a moment. I don't fully understand what happened and I'm sure that she doesn't remembers it either, but I know for a fact it was something crucial'
Rin: "Oh yeah? What did you see then, huh?"
Takeru: "...I heard a gunshot"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I don't remember we spoke, if at all..."
---
King Knight: "Oh they shall, in just a little bit!"
---
-That is quite clear from her current petting of her-
---
Breakdown: "Geez, but also maybe it's not so bad of a thing? I mean, we are here thanks to him"
---
Aya: "Still so mamy good options to choose from..."
Star: "I think you did, but like with Marco at the time, only a little. Why does she want you to speak with Tom?" -Legit concerned since even if she's heard Tom's improved on his anger issues, she herself hasn't spoken or interacted with him nearly as much since they broke up and isn't aware of how much her fellow royal has actually changed-
___

Linebeck: "Prove it then."
___

-Watching this, waiting her turn to loook after Fishpuff next- I think you picked the right pet for us. :p
___

Peridot: "Of course it's not a bad thing that we met him. We totally getting our second chances and better lives to him! The only bad thing is that a lot of us were either trying to kill him or otherwise put him in dangerous situations to further our or our superiors' goals when we met him, or in your case, your colleagues and one of your superiors." :lol:
___

Even more if you count the late pre-Renaisance movies that served as a comeback for Disney like Oliver and Company and The Great Mouse Detective...

Pit: "...I don't know..."
---
-IT MIGHT WORK-
---
Weiss: "Wally...." :urg: -now appreciates him a lot more-
Meta Knight: "Is there anyone else who might? Dark Pit? Lady Palutena herself, perhaps?"
___

-But does it?!-
___

-Visibly saddened watching this episode. She wouldn't normally be this saddened by most episodes except for the most serious ones, but seeing Weiss relate to and sympathize with Wally because of his background has her worried about how she's taking the episode...-

-Anne doesn't believe the situation is as bad as Wally thinks, and compares it to the ballet movie she was showing Sprig earlier, suggesting "Just be honest with them, tell them the truth and I know they'll support you. Just like my favorite movie, From Point, to Poppin'!" Wally gets why she's advising it, but worriedly tells her that it's just too risky while retrieving one of his caterpillar-shaped accordions from underneath a floorboard and playing one of his songstrel tunes on it to calm his nerves, remarking that he has to hide these accordions all around the mansion or he'd lose his mind-

-Anne then points out that Wally's concerns about this goes against the very same advice he himself gave her back in "Wally and Anne", asking him "What about that time you told me not to care what other people think of you?" Wally's response? "This is different. This is my family we're talking about."-

---
---
---

---

---

---

---

---

Takeru: "I don't think she is. I've dealt with the ghosts of other people before, they sometimes can get manipulated or other times something happened that just doesn't lets them be themselves..."
Mordred: "From what I've seen she looks like the most apathetic kid I've ever seen, like I won't feel sorry if she gets sealed or something"
Takeru: "I also get that, but... I have this ability. I don't know how it works, but sometimes when I make first contact with people, I get random flashbacks of their memories. When she made first contact with me, poking my forehead while telling me how should I work under her, I did get one to her life. It wasn't clear, it was blurry, and it was only a moment. I don't fully understand what happened and I'm sure that she doesn't remembers it either, but I know for a fact it was something crucial'
Excellent. I assume there's more that Neo should know, however?
___

-Looks like even with all their victories regarding the Alliance's army, Chaldea and the whole multiverse are still in for some bad news...-

Noelle: "Well, it's cute." :chuckle:

I think the coast is clear, everyone! -About to enter the room most of the other Servants are at-
___

-And Mabel at most seems to have a grappling hook and ordinary cash, and only so much due to being a teenager-

Dipper: "...Well, about that..." -Technically, they did, but by being lost in another dimensions for several decades rather than by death, and most of the family minus that person's twin weren't aware of it until he could return-
___

Moon: "Agreed!" -The play is at the final act, now-

-Complex? How?-
___

Tetra: "And I still need to get more than anyone else here." :p

Steven: "...A...gunshot...?"

-All of my characters were visibly taken aback hearing that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: -Behind Yang- "Well hello there~"
---
Morrigan: "Well hi there~" -his eyes aren't fooling him, there's two of her at once now-
---
Sayori: "Hiiiiikki~!" -waves-
Yuri: "S-Sayori?"
---
Euryale: "C-Cute?"
Stheno: "H-Hmph!"
Circe: Maybe they'd get more worshippers if they showed themselves this considerate in front of others...
---
Draco: "Your flesh will be, insolent girl!"
Yang: "WHOA!" -was about to punch behind her but stopped right before landing- ".....Don't startle me like that, girl."
---
-but he's hardly impressed-

Qrow: "Heh, not the first time I see something like this. Good thing I've also got some tricks of my own too."

-first 8 seconds of this-

---
Azura: "I may have already called her." :p
---
Sothis: -can't help but chuckle at that-
---
Shez: "I've got a name, y'know." :p

Meta Knight: "Is there anyone else who might? Dark Pit? Lady Palutena herself, perhaps?"
___

-But does it?!-
___

-Visibly saddened watching this episode. She wouldn't normally be this saddened by most episodes except for the most serious ones, but seeing Weiss relate to and sympathize with Wally because of his background has her worried about how she's taking the episode...-

-Anne doesn't believe the situation is as bad as Wally thinks, and compares it to the ballet movie she was showing Sprig earlier, suggesting "Just be honest with them, tell them the truth and I know they'll support you. Just like my favorite movie, From Point, to Poppin'!" Wally gets why she's advising it, but worriedly tells her that it's just too risky while retrieving one of his caterpillar-shaped accordions from underneath a floorboard and playing one of his songstrel tunes on it to calm his nerves, remarking that he has to hide these accordions all around the mansion or he'd lose his mind-

-Anne then points out that Wally's concerns about this goes against the very same advice he himself gave her back in "Wally and Anne", asking him "What about that time you told me not to care what other people think of you?" Wally's response? "This is different. This is my family we're talking about."-
Pit: "....Maybe they would?"
---
-YES-
---
-yet, while Weiss is relating and sympathizing with Wally, she's also really intrigued to see what he would do-

---

---

---

---

___

-Looks like even with all their victories regarding the Alliance's army, Chaldea and the whole multiverse are still in for some bad news...-

I think the coast is clear, everyone! -About to enter the room most of the other Servants are at-
___

-And Mabel at most seems to have a grappling hook and ordinary cash, and only so much due to being a teenager-

Dipper: "...Well, about that..." -Technically, they did, but by being lost in another dimensions for several decades rather than by death, and most of the family minus that person's twin weren't aware of it until he could return-
___

-Complex? How?-
___

-Neo nods to confirm she wants to know if there's more-
---
-all three women cackle evily?-
---
-Neo tempted to get the cash-
---
-SO THEY WATCH-

Blake: "....It's just washing clothes?"
---
Kanna: "Not if I have anything to say about it." :p

Weiss: "...Did you see her death?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Uni.

Pit: "....Maybe they would?"
---
-YES-
---
-yet, while Weiss is relating and sympathizing with Wally, she's also really intrigued to see what he would do-
Kirby: "Then it's worth asking!"
___

-Yang is thrown tumbling across the arena floor!-
___

-Anne, concerned for Wally but still thinking he should at least try to tell them, asks Wally what else he has to lose by trying. Wally tells her to follow him to show her what he has at stake-

-Meanwhile, Hopediah, Sprig and Polly have explored most of the mansion and are now tired and lost, so they're trying to navigate the mansion and find their way back to their guest room-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Rest was unreplied, Uni.

Kirby: "Then it's worth asking!"
___

-Yang is thrown tumbling across the arena floor!-
___

-Anne, concerned for Wally but still thinking he should at least try to tell them, asks Wally what else he has to lose by trying. Wally tells her to follow him to show her what he has at stake-

-Meanwhile, Hopediah, Sprig and Polly have explored most of the mansion and are now tired and lost, so they're trying to navigate the mansion and find their way back to their guest room-
NOT ANYMORE

Pit: "Huh, maybe it is."
---
-but she gets up rather quickly-
---
Weiss: "What is at stake...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Huh, maybe it is."
---
-but she gets up rather quickly-
---
Weiss: "What is at stake...?"
-Pit's thoughts?-
___

-Steven tries to tackle!-
___

-The Plantars start opening different hallway doors in an effort to try and find their way back to their room. First, they open a door to a sauna where a bunch of older Ribbiton men are relaxing. Some are annoyed, and the Plantars are mildly disturbed, so they apologize before closing the door and leaving. Next, they open a door leading to a room where a bunch of young adult and middle-aged Ribbitons in masquerades are destroying chairs for some reason, and are currently damaging one with an assortment of melee weapons before a female Ribbiton destroys it by outright dropkicking it-

-Finally, they open a door to a barn room containing a bunch of Wigbert's giant prize peacock birds, and one servant frog dressed as a peacock to blend in among them, presumably a farmhand or caretaker. These giant peacocks being vicious birds according to Wigbert, the frog turns around with sunken, exahusted eyes and a rather eerie smile before shushing the Plantars. At this point, the Plantars aren't even creeped out and just exhausted, groaning in frustration as they close that door as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Pit's thoughts?-
___

-Steven tries to tackle!-
___

-The Plantars start opening different hallway doors in an effort to try and find their way back to their room. First, they open a door to a sauna where a bunch of older Ribbiton men are relaxing. Some are annoyed, and the Plantars are mildly disturbed, so they apologize before closing the door and leaving. Next, they open a door leading to a room where a bunch of young adult and middle-aged Ribbitons in masquerades are destroying chairs for some reason, and are currently damaging one with an assortment of melee weapons before a female Ribbiton destroys it by outright dropkicking it-

-Finally, they open a door to a barn room containing a bunch of Wigbert's giant prize peacock birds, and one servant frog dressed as a peacock to blend in among them, presumably a farmhand or caretaker. These giant peacocks being vicious birds according to Wigbert, the frog turns around with sunken, exahusted eyes and a rather eerie smile before shushing the Plantars. At this point, the Plantars aren't even creeped out and just exhausted, groaning in frustration as they close that door as well-
Pit: Then again, wouldn't have Lady Palutena helped before...
---
-YANG GRABS-
---
Weiss: "What else is in that mansion?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I think you did, but like with Marco at the time, only a little. Why does she want you to speak with Tom?" -Legit concerned since even if she's heard Tom's improved on his anger issues, she herself hasn't spoken or interacted with him nearly as much since they broke up and isn't aware of how much her fellow royal has actually changed-
___

Linebeck: "Prove it then."
___

-Watching this, waiting her turn to loook after Fishpuff next- I think you picked the right pet for us. :p
___

Peridot: "Of course it's not a bad thing that we met him. We totally getting our second chances and better lives to him! The only bad thing is that a lot of us were either trying to kill him or otherwise put him in dangerous situations to further our or our superiors' goals when we met him, or in your case, your colleagues and one of your superiors." :lol:
___

Even more if you count the late pre-Renaisance movies that served as a comeback for Disney like Oliver and Company and The Great Mouse Detective...
Lily: "She thinks maybe having another friend could help him with his........ Issues...."
---
King Knight: "Why would I need to prove it to a commoner?"
---
Rin: "I didn't think she'd be this effective... Good though" :p
---
Breakdown: "Yeah, but now I don't have to listen to those jerks anymore!"
---
Aya: "Honestly the latter is a little underrated, I feel. Rattigan really steals the show"
Yang: "WHOA!" -was about to punch behind her but stopped right before landing- ".....Don't startle me like that, girl."
---
-but he's hardly impressed-

Qrow: "Heh, not the first time I see something like this. Good thing I've also got some tricks of my own too."

-first 8 seconds of this-

---
Azura: "I may have already called her." :p
---
Sothis: -can't help but chuckle at that-
---
Shez: "I've got a name, y'know." :p
Abby: "It was fun though~"
---
Morrigan: "...That... Is... AWESOME~!" -she said while both of her dsashed at him with the intention to do direct attacks-
---
Natsuki: "Well... Hi!"
Yuri: "T-That's her"
Sayori: "Oh! New people~!"
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Draco: "Like I'll bother to remember once I eat you"
___

___

___

-Complex? How?-
___

---
---
---
-SO THEY WATCH-

---

Trini: "Okay..." -which color of Sentry is she?-
---
-They all basically did, yeah-

Lindy: "Awwww you heard that, dear son of mine~?"
Chrono: "P-Please not in work environment..."

Roberts: "Somehow, it worked"
Chen Gong: "They're recovering from a large attack after all"
---
-But would she?-

Natsuki: "About that what?"
---
-INDEED-

Medea: "Here... There's more to it"
---
Alice: "Wait, I want more too!" -so they all did!-

Takeru: "At least a blurr of it. I don't know what happened for that, but I don't want to think any kid her age did something that would deserve such..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: Then again, wouldn't have Lady Palutena helped before...
---
-YANG GRABS-
---
Weiss: "What else is in that mansion?"
-Maybe she didn't because Pit just never asked for help on it?- :V
___

Steven: "Whoa!"
___

-Wally shows Anne to the Ribbiton family's stable, where it's made evident that while he prefers living more freely and upbeat in Wartwood, he also cares about aspects of his life in Ribbitvale, as he mentions that so much of his past is here at the family home, and that it would break his heart to leave it all behind. The biggest and most important example of this to him, however, is his own personal steed, Fiddleleaf, a large blue ladybug with a pink bow on her head, whom Wally explains he has been riding since he was a tadpole-

-Anne then looks up to see a picture of a kid-aged Wally cheerfully standing next to a younger and smaller Fiddleleaf, and goes "Awwwwwwwww~", moved...then looks down to see the contrast between then and the present as both Wally and Fiddleleaf look downtrodden and miserable given the circumstances, disturbing her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "She thinks maybe having another friend could help him with his........ Issues...."
---
King Knight: "Why would I need to prove it to a commoner?"
---
Rin: "I didn't think she'd be this effective... Good though" :p
---
Breakdown: "Yeah, but now I don't have to listen to those jerks anymore!"
---
Aya: "Honestly the latter is a little underrated, I feel. Rattigan really steals the show"
Star: "Wait, why is Medea trying to help him with that? Why does she want you to be friendfs with him when she knows about his whole...anger thing?"

___

Linebeck: "...isn't that what you're already trying to do?"
___

Is there any way we can repay you for this?
___

Peridot: "Preach, brother!"
___

How can he not? He's voiced by THE Vincent Price!

It makes sense that he seems to be one of the characters people remember most from the film along with Fidget. :p

---
---
---
-SO THEY WATCH-

---

---

---
-But would she?-

---
-INDEED-

---

Takeru: "At least a blurr of it. I don't know what happened for that, but I don't want to think any kid her age did something that would deserve such..."
-Not a Neapolitan-colored Sentry because that's not a thing- :V
___

-While Spamton NEO laughed in a distorted and glitched out voice, still befitting of an evil laughter-

Noelle: -Holding back a laugh-

This is it! The people Drakkon has enslaved under the scary threat of death as Ranger Sentries will have to work for the empire no longer! They can finally be free!
___

-What Digi asked?-

Dipper: "That's...kinda one part of the story, actually. But don't worry, no one in our family died!"
___

-Finale is dramatic, but any tragedy at the end is far less severe than that of the Earth Romeo and Juliet-

-Blake confused enough to ask how?-
___

-A race to get the most candy!-

Steven: "She couldn't have deserved that, no one does! Now that we know that, we really have to get to the bottom of this!" :urg:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "It was fun though~"
---
Morrigan: "...That... Is... AWESOME~!" -she said while both of her dsashed at him with the intention to do direct attacks-
---
Natsuki: "Well... Hi!"
Yuri: "T-That's her"
Sayori: "Oh! New people~!"
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Draco: "Like I'll bother to remember once I eat you"
Yang: "Not for me..."
---
-he quickly slashes through one and then blocks the other-
---
Azura: "Indeed. They're new like you too." :)
---
Sothis: If only I could be reborn...
---
Shez: "Good luck eating me." :V

-Maybe she didn't because Pit just never asked for help on it?- :V
___

Steven: "Whoa!"
___

-Wally shows Anne to the Ribbiton family's stable, where it's made evident that while he prefers living more freely and upbeat in Wartwood, he also cares about aspects of his life in Ribbitvale, as he mentions that so much of his past is here at the family home, and that it would break his heart to leave it all behind. The biggest and most important example of this to him, however, is his own personal steed, Fiddleleaf, a large blue ladybug with a pink bow on her head, whom Wally explains he has been riding since he was a tadpole-

-Anne then looks up to see a picture of a kid-aged Wally cheerfully standing next to a younger and smaller Fiddleleaf, and goes "Awwwwwwwww~", moved...then looks down to see the contrast between then and the present as both Wally and Fiddleleaf look downtrodden and miserable given the circumstances, disturbing her-
-that sounds like her!-
---
-he on the ground?-
---
Weiss: "....yikes."

---

---
-But would she?-

---
-INDEED-

---

___

-While Spamton NEO laughed in a distorted and glitched out voice, still befitting of an evil laughter-

This is it! The people Drakkon has enslaved under the scary threat of death as Ranger Sentries will have to work for the empire no longer! They can finally be free!
___

-What Digi asked?-

Dipper: "That's...kinda one part of the story, actually. But don't worry, no one in our family died!"
___

-Finale is dramatic, but any tragedy at the end is far less severe than that of the Earth Romeo and Juliet-

___

Steven: "She couldn't have deserved that, no one does! Now that we know that, we really have to get to the bottom of this!" :urg:
-she's pink-
---
-so much laughing-
---
-she totally would :V-
---
Kamui: "They're both alive?"

Blake: "...How?"
---
-HECK YEAH-

Jaune: "Y-Yeah. Let's do that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that sounds like her!-
---
-he on the ground?-
---
Weiss: "....yikes."
-Pit realizes that or nah?-
___

-You didn't mention if Yang threw him yet, so he's still standing...or otherwise suspended by one arm or leg- :V
___

(I feel awful for them...)

-Anne, seeing no other option for Wally at this rate, blankly but sympathetically asks him "Well, if you're not gonna tell 'em, what are you gonna do? Wally then more optimistically suggests "Maybe if they could see how happy I was living in Wartwood, they'd understand and accept me for who I am!" Anne grins and gets an idea from that, but doesn't take into account Wally's follow-up comment and shift back to sadness a few seconds later. "Who am I kidding... Well, I better go get ready for dinner."-

-Anne is just like "Right, dinner." still featuring a smug, Grinch-like smile on her faces as she's evidently cooking up yet another scheme to try and solve a problem/conflict-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Wait, why is Medea trying to help him with that? Why does she want you to be friendfs with him when she knows about his whole...anger thing?"

___

Linebeck: "...isn't that what you're already trying to do?"
___

Is there any way we can repay you for this?
___

Peridot: "Preach, brother!"
___

How can he not? He's voiced by THE Vincent Price!

It makes sense that he seems to be one of the characters people remember most from the film along with Fidget. :p
Lily: "....I don't know the answer either!"
---
King Knight: ".....No, I'm just having you know your tricks won't work on my royal mind!" -they totally are-
---
Rin: ".........I can think of some~" -Rin is greedy-
---
Breakdown: "Aye! Oh, gotta keep with the show!"
---
Aya: "Now the choice is made harder though" :p
Yang: "Not for me..."
---
-he quickly slashes through one and then blocks the other-
---
Azura: "Indeed. They're new like you too." :)
---
Sothis: If only I could be reborn...
---
Shez: "Good luck eating me." :V
Abby: "That's kind of the point" :p
---
-And then she extended her own wings as a whole bunch of spikes!-
---
Sayori: "OOOOOH~! Hi! I'm Sayori~!" -giggled-
---
-And be able to share foods with them, and other things...-
---
Draco: "You will understand fear the moment I cush you between my fangs. I'll be sure to do it slowly and painfully...."
___

___

-What Digi asked?-

___

___

-she's pink-
---
-so much laughing-
---
---

---
-HECK YEAH-

Kimberly: "Do you know how to snipe?"
---
-Seems all four of them feel pretty confident-

-She even ruffled Chrono's hair while smiling-

Charlotte: "Yaaay~ But how do we get to inform them?"
---
-How petty of her, and under their noses likely- :V

Natsuki: "...Uuuuuuuh, if that's what you say!"
---
Jeanne: "Huh..."

Medea: "Well... It's a bit difficult to explain... Hmmmm, there's actual knights trained for it..."
---
-Indeed, all getting more-

Rin: "...Fine, I'll look into it too..."
Sakura/Takeru: "Thank you"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "....I don't know the answer either!"
---
King Knight: ".....No, I'm just having you know your tricks won't work on my royal mind!" -they totally are-
---
Rin: ".........I can think of some~" -Rin is greedy-
---
Breakdown: "Aye! Oh, gotta keep with the show!"
---
Aya: "Now the choice is made harder though" :p
Star: "...Okay, we should talk to her before you go see him. I know from Marco that his anger issues have been improving, but this is still ultra confusing..."
___

Linebeck: "..." -Suddenly smug again- "So, if really who's calling all the shots around here, why didn't people instantly bow before you the instant you set foot in the mess hall?"
___

...You just want gems, don't you?
___

Peridot: "Please do! At this rate, you'll be done with Book 2 in no time!"
___

Well, we better pick one soon. Popcorn's almost ready. :p

-she's pink-
---
-so much laughing-
---
---

---
-HECK YEAH-

Kimberly: "Do you know how to snipe?"
---
-Seems all four of them feel pretty confident-

-She even ruffled Chrono's hair while smiling-

Charlotte: "Yaaay~ But how do we get to inform them?"
---
-How petty of her, and under their noses likely- :V

Natsuki: "...Uuuuuuuh, if that's what you say!"
---
Jeanne: "Huh..."

Medea: "Well... It's a bit difficult to explain... Hmmmm, there's actual knights trained for it..."
---
-Indeed, all getting more-

Rin: "...Fine, I'll look into it too..."
Sakura/Takeru: "Thank you"
-The others wonder the same thing-
___

REMEMBER, VALUED CUSTOMERS!! MAKE NO [404 errors] AND ALL OUR GRAND PLANS WILL BE [mission complete]!!

-Noelle chuckles a bit more at the sight, moved-

I...didn't really think about that part now that Koya and her gang are onto us. Chen Gong?
___

-Mabel won't like- :V

Dipper: -Sighs- "Sorry, it's complicated...Actually, so is the whole story... You're probably bored of trying to hear the whole thing explained by now, aren't you? Sorry about that..."
___

Moon: "Most Mewni dramas end with a lot of deaths, so this is actually a more positive ending among classic tales."

-The castle has knights doing the laundry?-

-Knights specifically trained to do complicated laundry methods?-
___

Tetra: "Looks like we're still in the lead. Let's keep it that way!"

TLink: "Yeah!" -Running ahead along with Tetra-

Pearl: "That poor child... i-if what you're saying is true, then..."

Garnet: "She might be a cursed or unrested spirit..."

Amethyst: "Man, now I just feel bad for her..." :urg:

Steven: "Okay, first thintgs' first, we need to get out there and stop whatever other ghosts and mutants are attacking the city. Save everyone they're going after and get anyone who's been hurt medical attention, pronto!"

(Then, we need some answers. Do any of you four know anything else about this "GL Labs"?) -Talking and referring to Rin, Sakura, Jenny and Takeru-

-Eyes briefly looking like the Wii Shop Channel loading icon while doing a web search- Actually, I've been running searches on the internet for any matches for "GL Labs" and any information about them, and I think I may have just found a match. There's barely any information on it, but there's some liminted information about a lcompany with the same logo...

Steven: "Really? What does it say?"

Amethyst: "What the heck does the "GL" even stand for?!"

It says that "GL Labs" stands for...Generic Lab Labs.

(........)

(........)

Garnet/Amethyst/Pearl/Steven: "........"

I couldn't make this up if I tried. :glare:

Last edited:
Top Bottom