• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Lily glad to see as she goes on to do that-

Medea: Maybe I won't need to try to correct anything...
---
-Yep, in his very King Knight way-
-People be like "oh, it's just him"-
---
-What are her thoughts?-
---
Breakdown: "Yeah! I'm already by season two! Well, Book II! Just saw the episode where they got to a swamp. Those future visions were a little freaky"
---
Aya: "Oooh, I made some for you~"
-While Shaymin finshes up their own meal-

-If she does, Star or one of her friends would likely bring it up themselves-
___

-And that's only the people who paid any attention to him showing up at all- :V
___

XJ-6: (She's so cute! I'll take extra good care of her and make sure her fur's always brushed to maximum cuteness and that she only gets the highest quality food!)
___

Peridot: "That's a good episode. I'd go in-depth about what it means, but no way am I gonna spoil this show!" (Wait'll he gets to the season finale. Zuko not turning his life around is a metaphorical punch to the gut...Wait, Cybertronians don't have guts.)
___

Oh, thank you! -Takes a sip-

Pit: "Thanks..."
---
-indeed they are :V-
---
Weiss: "Hmmmm..."
Kirby: "Still, you know how to fight without her help, right? What about the 1v1 matches you've fought in the Smash tournaments?"
___

-Speaking of, Amethyst is the first out of the Gem tag-team to enter the ring-
___

(She's totally from Newtopia, right?)

-The newt soldier marches into the restaurant with a stern expression and her arms behind her back, while various customers at the restaurant look on in concern and confusion. She then speaks to the bartender, who's currently washing dishes, and sternly tells him "I suppose you're wondering who I am." The bartender, looking uninterested and focusing on his job, just casually answers "Not especially." The newt soldiers responds by slashing the plate he's cleaning with a pair of razor sharp claws from her gauntlets, causing it to break in half a few seconds later, to his shock The newt soldier then gets a big grin and dramatically announces "I am General Yunnan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched, and, the youngest newt to ever achieve the rank of general in the great Newtopian Army!" She strikes a pose when mentioning Ragnar, and then backflips onto the bar before the background turns black the Newtopia flag appears waving in the background when discussing her achievement as the youngest newt to ever become a general in their army-

-...Not one patron in the restaurant says a single word in response and everyone just stares blankly at her, emphasized by the sound of a cricket chirping...which turns out to be an actual live cricket on someone's plate, and is then eaten by the customer who ordered it a few seconds later. Yunnan goes from looking proud to annoyed from the sheer lack of a response to her introduction and achievements and just remarks "...And this is why I hate coming out to the boonies..."-

Kamui: "That's truly impressive work."

Alear: -to Kaito- "Trust me, if I go serious on you, you will regret it."

Byleth: "I would suggest listening to her."
---
Coyle: "I knew this would be a good plan." :laugh:
---
"Blake": "Oh, did I let that slip? I really need to work on that..." -sees no harm in revealing the twist due to Chaldea being allies-
---
Kamui: "I like that idea." :)

Blake: "That's something we can agree on." :)
---
Kanna: "With all I've seen in the war back at my old home, I'm sure I'll be alright as well."

Ruby: "Whether it requires mercy or not..." -rushes to Takeru with her Semblance-
Kaito: -To Alphys and Kamui- "Well thay, they no longer eill be able to create more Super Sentai. Neat, huh?" -to Alear- "I dunno, they look quite glittery" :p -shows that somehow he's already wearing Lyn's ring and Soren's bracelet-
---
-Rita also unmorphed, her appearance altered and even rejuvenated-
View attachment 380281
Rita: "Hmmm, not complaining..."

Stacey: "And I've seen they're capable of holding their own in a fight too"
Chrono: "Hmmmm..."

Charlotte: "Yes we are~ Hmmm, now which brick is it...?"
---
Yuri: "Uuuh.... W-What's going on?"

Natsuki: "Uuuuh, those books look extensive..."
---
Jeanne: "If you may, please" :)

Medea: "While I don't believe it's realistic to expect relationships to be overhauled in one generation, I still think it's a step forward in regards to the future"
---
Tiki: "Hmmmm... So you wanna rebel against the adults, in front of one?" :p

Rin: "Of course you wou-!" -siiiigh- "Why would I waste my breath with you?" -shot energy arrows at the Lub Gulbs-
-Sieg couldn't see the attack, and thus was hit by Specimen 2!-

Escapist ghost: "Keep at it!" -forcibly attacking Liz- "Get him to reason, please!"
-Takeru didn't see Ruby getting to him, thus wouldn't be able to becomw intangible-
Oh my gosh, that's fantastic news! .W-We have an even better than ever shot at actually beating the Alliance now!

-Then the two Emblems got stolen-

..... :facepalm:

___

-Then they saw a familiar salesman through a broken gap in the wall created during the fight-

ANYONE SEEN A HUMAN WITH ONE [heartshaped object] AROUND HERE??

-Noelle awkwardly waves at Chrono while Berdly just stands looking proud-

...Good question. :ohwell:
___

Mabel: "Let that slip? Are you not even the real Blake?! Alright, alright, who the heck are you?!"

Dipper: "One of our great uncles made them to record everything he found in Gravity Falls years before we were born."
___

-To a theater!-

Change is something that takes time, but every little step towards a better future for them counts.
___

Tetra: "I was raised as a pirate by my mother. Nothing to rebel about when your mother was also one." :p

-the energy arrows destroy the Lub-Glubs instantly, hinting they may have a weakness to light-

-Specimen 2, also named Goop, continued trying to slash at him with it's clawed hand, dealing more damage with each hit-

Steven: "I'll at least try..." -Will try to talk to Takeru both to reason with him and to distract him in case Ruby's first attack isn't enough to defeat the corpse monster-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-AND CATCHES ILLYA-
---
Morrigan: "You weren't at it~?" -SUMMONS MORE SPIKES UNDER HIM-

Lilith: "Oooh, is that so~?" :p
---
Yuri: "I-Is that so?"
Natsuki: "She's a little shy, but the smartest person I know too"
---
Tiamat: "Oh... I really hope I get to help you for real some day though..."
---
Draco: They really believe they have me under their thumb... What idiots.
-THEN SLAM HER TO THE GROUND-
---
Qrow: -stylishly avoids the attack by jumping and using his sword as a board over them- "Is that all?"

KICK HIS ASS, QROW!

Qrow: :rolleyes:
---
Alear: "That sounds very sweet."
---
Sothis: "How adorable." :)
---
-I know, right? :V-

Kirby: "Still, you know how to fight without her help, right? What about the 1v1 matches you've fought in the Smash tournaments?"
___

-Speaking of, Amethyst is the first out of the Gem tag-team to enter the ring-
___

(She's totally from Newtopia, right?)

-The newt soldier marches into the restaurant with a stern expression and her arms behind her back, while various customers at the restaurant look on in concern and confusion. She then speaks to the bartender, who's currently washing dishes, and sternly tells him "I suppose you're wondering who I am." The bartender, looking uninterested and focusing on his job, just casually answers "Not especially." The newt soldiers responds by slashing the plate he's cleaning with a pair of razor sharp claws from her gauntlets, causing it to break in half a few seconds later, to his shock The newt soldier then gets a big grin and dramatically announces "I am General Yunnan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched, and, the youngest newt to ever achieve the rank of general in the great Newtopian Army!" She strikes a pose when mentioning Ragnar, and then backflips onto the bar before the background turns black the Newtopia flag appears waving in the background when discussing her achievement as the youngest newt to ever become a general in their army-

-...Not one patron in the restaurant says a single word in response and everyone just stares blankly at her, emphasized by the sound of a cricket chirping...which turns out to be an actual live cricket on someone's plate, and is then eaten by the customer who ordered it a few seconds later. Yunnan goes from looking proud to annoyed from the sheer lack of a response to her introduction and achievements and just remarks "...And this is why I hate coming out to the boonies..."-
Pit: "I.... did need her help to recover..." :lol:
---
-and Nora enters the ring first as well-
---
Weiss: "........"

Kaito: -To Alphys and Kamui- "Well thay, they no longer eill be able to create more Super Sentai. Neat, huh?" -to Alear- "I dunno, they look quite glittery" :p -shows that somehow he's already wearing Lyn's ring and Soren's bracelet-
---
-Rita also unmorphed, her appearance altered and even rejuvenated-

Rita: "Hmmm, not complaining..."

Stacey: "And I've seen they're capable of holding their own in a fight too"
Chrono: "Hmmmm..."

Charlotte: "Yes we are~ Hmmm, now which brick is it...?"
---
Yuri: "Uuuh.... W-What's going on?"

Natsuki: "Uuuuh, those books look extensive..."
---
Jeanne: "If you may, please" :)

Medea: "While I don't believe it's realistic to expect relationships to be overhauled in one generation, I still think it's a step forward in regards to the future"
---
Tiki: "Hmmmm... So you wanna rebel against the adults, in front of one?" :p

Rin: "Of course you wou-!" -siiiigh- "Why would I waste my breath with you?" -shot energy arrows at the Lub Gulbs-
-Sieg couldn't see the attack, and thus was hit by Specimen 2!-

Escapist ghost: "Keep at it!" -forcibly attacking Liz- "Get him to reason, please!"
-Takeru didn't see Ruby getting to him, thus wouldn't be able to becomw intangible-
Oh my gosh, that's fantastic news! .W-We have an even better than ever shot at actually beating the Alliance now!

___

-Then they saw a familiar salesman through a broken gap in the wall created during the fight-

___

Mabel: "Let that slip? Are you not even the real Blake?! Alright, alright, who the heck are you?!"

Dipper: "One of our great uncles made them to record everything he found in Gravity Falls years before we were born."
___

-To a theater!-

Change is something that takes time, but every little step towards a better future for them counts.
___

Tetra: "I was raised as a pirate by my mother. Nothing to rebel about when your mother was also one." :p

-the energy arrows destroy the Lub-Glubs instantly, hinting they may have a weakness to light-

-Specimen 2, also named Goop, continued trying to slash at him with it's clawed hand, dealing more damage with each hit-

Steven: "I'll at least try..." -Will try to talk to Takeru both to reason with him and to distract him in case Ruby's first attack isn't enough to defeat the corpse monster-
-almost instantly after noticing this, Alear was already tightly holding Kaito's arm and already started to twist it a little bit, all while staring at him with a "yes, I could break it if I wanted to" look-

Alear: "We can two this in two ways; you give them back and nothing bad happens... or I can take them by force and make sure you can't ever steal them or anything else ever again. So... what's your choice?" -twists the arm a little more until it really starts to hurt-

-some of the people in the meeting even noticed the change in Alear's tone, no longer having any hint of the friendly, compassionate dragon and instead sounding... unsettlingly neutral and emotionless in tone-

Veyle: "I would suggest giving them back. She's not really fond of the idea of them being stolen like that." It's been so long since she sounded this scary...
---
-it's then that the illusion vanishes, revealing that Blake was actually Neopolitan in disguise, who silently smirked-
---
-HELL YEAH-

Blake: "We can't change things overnight, but we can work to set things right nonetheless."
---
Kanna: "That seems pretty fair, actually."

-and that attack would simply be to slice him in half with the scythe!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I.... did need her help to recover..." :lol:
---
-and Nora enters the ring first as well-
---
Weiss: "........"
Kirby: "...You can't fly without her powers? Oh, that's right..."
___

-Ruby announces the start of the first round?-
___

(...Overdramatic, much?)

-Regardless, Yunnan holds up a wanted poster of Grime and tells everyone that the reason she's here is to hunt the "fugitive" Captain Grime, Upon hearing that and seeing the poster, a nearby newt customer whispers to a toad sitting next to him at a booth table "Hey, ain't that the toad warrior that started out as a gladiator?" Yunnan then crawls up the back of their booth and sits between them before asking them "So, you know of my quarry? Tell me, where has he last been seen?"-

-...And then Percy and Braddock walk into the restaurant-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-While Shaymin finshes up their own meal-

-If she does, Star or one of her friends would likely bring it up themselves-
___

-And that's only the people who paid any attention to him showing up at all- :V
___

XJ-6: (She's so cute! I'll take extra good care of her and make sure her fur's always brushed to maximum cuteness and that she only gets the highest quality food!)
___

Peridot: "That's a good episode. I'd go in-depth about what it means, but no way am I gonna spoil this show!" (Wait'll he gets to the season finale. Zuko not turning his life around is a metaphorical punch to the gut...Wait, Cybertronians don't have guts.)
___

Oh, thank you! -Takes a sip-
-And Lily patted her as a result-

-Right, they have enough trust in Medea to tell her about stuff-
---
-The others went on their normal day as he strutted to showhis magnificence-
---
-That shall assure she lives a long and healthy life!-
---
-Uuuh, to the transistor? Oh well, the expression is understandable-
Breakdown: "Will that kid that Aang saw help him later?"
---
-The sip is pretty sugary-
-THEN SLAM HER TO THE GROUND-
---
Qrow: -stylishly avoids the attack by jumping and using his sword as a board over them- "Is that all?"

KICK HIS ASS, QROW!

Qrow: :rolleyes:
---
Alear: "That sounds very sweet."
---
Sothis: "How adorable." :)
---
-I know, right? :V-
-But Illya was still up, DOING A KICK TO THE JAW-
---
-Which made him not see the missile that just hits him- :V
---
Natsuki: "She is, amd she deserves more friends, so long they see how awesome and pretty she is"
Yuri: "N-Natsuki!" -red-
---
Tiamat: "...Me?"
---
Draco: Can't say they'll be the first to die...

___

___

___

-To a theater!-

___

-almost instantly after noticing this, Alear was already tightly holding Kaito's arm and already started to twist it a little bit, all while staring at him with a "yes, I could break it if I wanted to" look-

Alear: "We can two this in two ways; you give them back and nothing bad happens... or I can take them by force and make sure you can't ever steal them or anything else ever again. So... what's your choice?" -twists the arm a little more until it really starts to hurt-

-some of the people in the meeting even noticed the change in Alear's tone, no longer having any hint of the friendly, compassionate dragon and instead sounding... unsettlingly neutral and emotionless in tone-

Veyle: "I would suggest giving them back. She's not really fond of the idea of them being stolen like that." It's been so long since she sounded this scary...
---
-it's then that the illusion vanishes, revealing that Blake was actually Neopolitan in disguise, who silently smirked-
---
-HELL YEAH-

Blake: "We can't change things overnight, but we can work to set things right nonetheless."
---

Kaito: "Urgh, very well... For the moment" :p
Martha: "She's twisting your arm!"
Kaito: "I know, that's why I'll have to think better how to get them" :p
Martha: "Sorry, our alliance with him is... Somewhat reluctant over a common enemy"
-He does give the ring and bracelet back tho-
---
Rita: "...I think we did"

Chrono: "...Are you sure they can be of help?'
Stacey: "Yeah!"

Charlotte: "Hmmm, guess we'll have to carefully remove..."
---
Yuri: "......." -blinks- "Uuuuuh... What's going on?"

Natsuki: "So there's all kinds of supernatural things in there?"
---
-There they gooooooo-

Atalanta: "I'm glad we're all in understanding of that"
---
Tiki: "I don't know, some of those things have flying guts all around"

-Sieg barely managed to block until the last blow, when he finally did and countered with another slash!-
-That mamaged to very much create quite the wound on Takeru, who is knocked back and part of cut open-
-It makes him try to tear Ruby's soul off from her!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And Lily patted her as a result-

-Right, they have enough trust in Medea to tell her about stuff-
---
-The others went on their normal day as he strutted to showhis magnificence-
---
-That shall assure she lives a long and healthy life!-
---
-Uuuh, to the transistor? Oh well, the expression is understandable-
Breakdown: "Will that kid that Aang saw help him later?"
---
-The sip is pretty sugary-
-Cute Shaymin noises as it's comforted by the petting-

-So for now, gotta focus on diplomacy!-
___

-Papyrus cheerfully waves at him, at least-

-So does Rockruff- :p
___

XJ-6: (I can't believe we've never had a pet until now!)
___

Peridot: "You'll see." :p
___

The cocoa is so rich! 😋

---
---
-HELL YEAH-

---

Martha: "Sorry, our alliance with him is... Somewhat reluctant over a common enemy"
---

---

---
-There they gooooooo-

---

-Sieg barely managed to block until the last blow, when he finally did and countered with another slash!-
-That mamaged to very much create quite the wound on Takeru, who is knocked back and part of cut open-
...Y-You're either extremely overconfident, or you have a death wish. :ohwell:
___

REALLY?? WHERE DID YOU SEE HIM??

-They know ice magic, healing magic, wind magic, and have really cool weapons and powers!-

Until we find the ultra secret hidden Power Coin!
___

Mabel: -GASPS- "That ice cream girl?! I...don't think I've ever actually heard your name before..."

Dipper: "Oh, this just a few examples! Gravity Falls is basically supernatural center USA."
___

-The stage play is a classical dramedy-

With that said, don't mean you hold any of you up. If you're visitors here, I won't keep you any longer.
___

Tetra: "And I've killed monsters and seen deaths happen before."

-The end results turns Specimen 2 into a puddle, but only temporarily-

Steven: "WAIT! Takeru, can you hear us?! I don't know much about you, but I know you're not like this! You're being controlled into stealing Souls, this isn't you! Whatever those scientists did to you to force to steal Souls on their behalf, fight back!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...You can't fly without her powers? Oh, that's right..."
___

-Ruby announces the start of the first round?-
___

(...Overdramatic, much?)

-Regardless, Yunnan holds up a wanted poster of Grime and tells everyone that the reason she's here is to hunt the "fugitive" Captain Grime, Upon hearing that and seeing the poster, a nearby newt customer whispers to a toad sitting next to him at a booth table "Hey, ain't that the toad warrior that started out as a gladiator?" Yunnan then crawls up the back of their booth and sits between them before asking them "So, you know of my quarry? Tell me, where has he last been seen?"-

-...And then Percy and Braddock walk into the restaurant-
Pit: "Yeah...."
---
-she and Garnet so that each side has a biased commentator :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh dear..."

-But Illya was still up, DOING A KICK TO THE JAW-
---
-Which made him not see the missile that just hits him- :V
---
Natsuki: "She is, amd she deserves more friends, so long they see how awesome and pretty she is"
Yuri: "N-Natsuki!" -red-
---
Tiamat: "...Me?"
---
Draco: Can't say they'll be the first to die...
-SENDING YANG TO A WALL-
---
Qrow: -sent flying but recovers by going birb-
---
Alear: "Awwwww, that's so sweet." :b:
---
Sothis: "Who else could I be talking to?"
---
-they might have the honor of being last...-

---

---

---
-There they gooooooo-

---

___

-They know ice magic, healing magic, wind magic, and have really cool weapons and powers!-

___

Mabel: -GASPS- "That ice cream girl?! I...don't think I've ever actually heard your name before..."

Dipper: "Oh, this just a few examples! Gravity Falls is basically supernatural center USA."
___

With that said, don't mean you hold any of you up. If you're visitors here, I won't keep you any longer.
___

Steven: "WAIT! Takeru, can you hear us?! I don't know much about you, but I know you're not like this! You're being controlled into stealing Souls, this isn't you! Whatever those scientists did to you to force to steal Souls on their behalf, fight back!"
Alear: "You've left a terrible first impression." -pushes him away after getting the ring and bracelet-

Veyle: -standing near Kaito- "You know... I haven't seen her this upset in a loooooong time... You should probably not steal from her again."
---
Coyle: "We just fought him. Not sure where he went..."
---
-Neo points at her hair, making it clear that the ice cream flavor with those colors is indeed her name-
---
-Kamui eager to see it-

Blake: "Fair enough. Great work on the gardens, by the way."
---
Kanna: "I've done worse when I was possessed."

Ruby: "AH!" -dashes back to avoid Takeru's attack-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Yeah...."
---
-she and Garnet so that each side has a biased commentator :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh dear..."
Kirby: "Have you ever tried flying without a power boost? They're still normal wings, right?"

___

-Fair enough, plus the idea of the usually quiet and stoic Garnet hamming it up as a sports/fight announcer is glorious- :V

Garnet: "LISTEN UP, EVERYONE, 'CAUSE THIS IS A FIGHT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS! In this side of the ring, we have the hammer-wielding huntress, the Lightning Goddess! And in this side of the ring, we have the whip-wielding, shapeshifting Gem, the infamous, renowned undefeatable champion herself, the Purple Puma!"

___

-As they walk in, Percy asks Braddock "Do you think Captain Grime's gonna be okay?" Braddock answers " I don't know, but talk about a workout. I'm starving!" Percy then cheerfully suggests that they get the cheesy flies, which Braddock considers a good idea and tries to ask for a waiter they're familiar with named Gertrude-

-Cue Yunan immediately setting down a bowl of cheesy flies for them instead and asking them "Mind if I join you?" with a gigantic slasher smile of razor sharp teeth-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Cute Shaymin noises as it's comforted by the petting-

-So for now, gotta focus on diplomacy!-
___

-Papyrus cheerfully waves at him, at least-

-So does Rockruff- :p
___

XJ-6: (I can't believe we've never had a pet until now!)
___

Peridot: "You'll see." :p
___

The cocoa is so rich! 😋
Lily: "Always the cutest...." :)

-She does so! But hmmm, what could she ask next...?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Well here he is, nya~"
EMIYA: "Yeah, act natural"
---
-Well, now you do~-
-SENDING YANG TO A WALL-
---
Qrow: -sent flying but recovers by going birb-
---
Alear: "Awwwww, that's so sweet." :b:
---
Sothis: "Who else could I be talking to?"
---
-they might have the honor of being last...-
-AND ILLYA JUMPED TO HIT WITH NINE LIVES-
---
-To be met by a hit from Morrigan's arm-
---
-That made Yuri blush hard-
---
Tiamat: "...Thank you" :)
---
Aya: "You are welcome for that" :)
Kiara: "Aaaah, energizing~"
___

___

___

___

Alear: "You've left a terrible first impression." -pushes him away after getting the ring and bracelet-

Veyle: -standing near Kaito- "You know... I haven't seen her this upset in a loooooong time... You should probably not steal from her again."
---
---
-Neo points at her hair, making it clear that the ice cream flavor with those colors is indeed her name-
---
-Kamui eager to see it-

---

Kaito: "Hmmm, let me think..... I'll just have to be smarter about it" :p
Martha: "Sorry about him" -glared at Kaito-
Jeanne: "At least he brought good news..."
-It's clear that, like in canon, no one's fond of Kaito- :V
---
Rita: "But I sent a small putty to watch over..."

Stacey: "They seem like capable mages themselves, and this is a magic organization, right?"
Chrono: "Hmmm..."

Gareth: "And hope Lady Swoop is finished with what she was doing..."
---
Yuri: "...Her name is that?"

Natsuki: "So did you see unicorns, fairies and ogres?"
---
-So is Jeanne-

Atalanta: "And we didn't feel you were bother" :)
---
Jack: "You know on us, right?"
Tiki: "Hmmmm..." 🤔

Sieg: "Oh, I won't let you reform!" -poured magical energy into his next strike, he's a Caster after all-
Takeru: "Ugh...!" -attacking Ruby, but having a big headache thanks to Steven's words, which stops mid-track "ARG...! No... No killing...!"
Swordsman ghost: "Remember Takeru! It's me! Musashi! The rest of us too! Edison! Houdini! Ryoma! Newton! Himiko and more!"
Takeru: "Mu...sashi...?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Have you ever tried flying without a power boost? They're still normal wings, right?"

___

-Fair enough, plus the idea of the usually quiet and stoic Garnet hamming it up as a sports/fight announcer is glorious- :V

Garnet: "LISTEN UP, EVERYONE, 'CAUSE THIS IS A FIGHT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS! In this side of the ring, we have the hammer-wielding huntress, the Lightning Goddess! And in this side of the ring, we have the whip-wielding, shapeshifting Gem, the infamous, renowned undefeatable champion herself, the Purple Puma!"

___

-As they walk in, Percy asks Braddock "Do you think Captain Grime's gonna be okay?" Braddock answers " I don't know, but talk about a workout. I'm starving!" Percy then cheerfully suggests that they get the cheesy flies, which Braddock considers a good idea and tries to ask for a waiter they're familiar with named Gertrude-

-Cue Yunan immediately setting down a bowl of cheesy flies for them instead and asking them "Mind if I join you?" with a gigantic slasher smile of razor sharp teeth-
Pit: "They don't really work..."
---
Nora: "Wait, I can bring my hammer?"

Yang: "Don't."
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

-AND ILLYA JUMPED TO HIT WITH NINE LIVES-
---
-To be met by a hit from Morrigan's arm-
---
-That made Yuri blush hard-
---
Tiamat: "...Thank you" :)
---
-IT WORKS!-
---
-which is blocked with the sword-
---
-and be nervous... well, more than usual-
---
Sothis: -pats-
---
-.....I don't get what that's a reply to?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Always the cutest...." :)

-She does so! But hmmm, what could she ask next...?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Well here he is, nya~"
EMIYA: "Yeah, act natural"
---
-Well, now you do~-
---
Star: "You are so lucky you got to adopt this little hedgehog!"

-Is there much else to even discuss yet?-

-Does she still have any concerns about Tom?-
___

GREETINGS, KING KNIGHT!

___

XJ-6: (And one of Jenny's Basel friends got her?)
___

Unreplied.

___

I think you replied to the wrong post with this one?

Soda might be my favorite type of drink, but cocoa's always good~!

Pit: "They don't really work..."
---
Nora: "Wait, I can bring my hammer?"

Yang: "Don't."
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
Kirby: "How is that possible...?"
___

Amethyst: "Yeah, wouldn't using weapons kind of make it not wrestling anymore?" -Looking at Garnet-

Garnet: "I only mentioned your weapons for description and dramatic flair."

___

... -Gulps nervously-

-Percy and Braddock are clearly nervous, though the latter says that they've kind of got a party of two thing and confusedly asks if Yunan is their server. Yunan growls in anger before repeating her "I am General Yunan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched, and the Youngest newt to ever achive the rank of general in the great Newtopian Army!"

-Following that, Percy and Braddock are just confused...until Yunan reveals that she's looking for Captain Grime and, having already overheard them, asks if they know where is. Now terribly nervous and sweating, Percy remains silent while Braddock claims they've never heard of him. This leads to Yunan pointing out how she oculd've sworn they were just talking about someone named Grime, Braddock claiming "That's not what I said." Yunan asking "That's not what you said?" Braddock insisting "That's not what I said." and a suspicious Yunan asking "Then why are you sweating?" and finally Braddock claiming "'Cause it's hot..."-

---
---
---
-Kamui eager to see it-

---

---

Stacey: "They seem like capable mages themselves, and this is a magic organization, right?"

---

---
-So is Jeanne-

---

Sieg: "Oh, I won't let you reform!" -poured magical energy into his next strike, he's a Caster after all-
Takeru: "Ugh...!" -attacking Ruby, but having a big headache thanks to Steven's words, which stops mid-track "ARG...! No... No killing...!"
Swordsman ghost: "Remember Takeru! It's me! Musashi! The rest of us too! Edison! Houdini! Ryoma! Newton! Himiko and more!"
-Sigh- L-Let's just focus on taking back Basel...

And defeating the Alliance for good...

___

WHY THAT'S [great news]!! I HAVE A [score to settle] WITH THAT [old pal] OF MINE. HIS [heartshaped object] IS MY [one-way ticket] TO FINALLY, FINALLY ACHIEVING [freedom]!!! THAT KID'S GOT ONE [determined][SOUL], AFTER ALL

-Noelle cheerfully waves at Chrono and the other Bureau crew members nearby while Berdly continues to look proud and confident-

-Speaking of, how is Swoop currently doing with hacking?-

___

Mabel: "...Whoa whoa whoa, you're names neapolitian?! Like the actual ice cream? That is so cool!" :b: "Pun not intended, by the way." :p

Dipper: "All of the above, actually." (Two of them only showed up after bringing a board game to life, though...)

___

-Moon is using Opera Goggles to watch the play-

-Smiled at both things- Thank you. At least I'm still able to view and tend to the rose gardens while I'm here. It was always my favorite spot in the castle back in the day. And it was nice meeting you three as well. Do enjoy your trip here. :)
___

TLink: -Shuddered- "I remember that..." :urg:

Steven: "Wait a minute...Musashi? Edison? Houdini? Ryoma? Newton? Himiko...?"

(Those are all names of actual historical figures...including some of the Servants here...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
-So is Jeanne-

---

___

WHY THAT'S [great news]!! I HAVE A [score to settle] WITH THAT [old pal] OF MINE. HIS [heartshaped object] IS MY [one-way ticket] TO FINALLY, FINALLY ACHIEVING [freedom]!!! THAT KID'S GOT ONE [determined][SOUL], AFTER ALL

-Noelle cheerfully waves at Chrono and the other Bureau crew members nearby while Berdly continues to look proud and confident-

___

Mabel: "...Whoa whoa whoa, you're names neapolitian?! Like the actual ice cream? That is so cool!" :b: "Pun not intended, by the way." :p

Dipper: "All of the above, actually." (Two of them only showed up after bringing a board game to life, though...)

___

-Smiled at both things- Thank you. At least I'm still able to view and tend to the rose gardens while I'm here. It was always my favorite spot in the castle back in the day. And it was nice meeting you three as well. Do enjoy your trip here. :)
___

(Those are all names of actual historical figures...including some of the Servants here...)
Veyle: "Trust me, the only smart thing to do is to not steal."

Alear: "Yes, we should focus on that..."
---
Coyle: "You go have fun then."
---
Neo: -shrugs, showing a sign that says "Close enough" before writing its proper spelling-

-it's not exactly the ice cream flavor, but it's only one letter off-

-....Mabel and Yuri wonder why she's resorting to non-vocal methods?-
---
-so is Kamui, who smiles at the play-

Blake: "We have been so far." :)
---
Kanna: "It will haunt me until the day I die... but no time to worry about that. We have sweets to gather~!" :grin:

Ruby: -actually stops- "Huh... you know these people?"

Kirby: "How is that possible...?"
___

Amethyst: "Yeah, wouldn't using weapons kind of make it not wrestling anymore?" -Looking at Garnet-

Garnet: "I only mentioned your weapons for description and dramatic flair."

___

... -Gulps nervously-

-Percy and Braddock are clearly nervous, though the latter says that they've kind of got a party of two thing and confusedly asks if Yunan is their server. Yunan growls in anger before repeating her "I am General Yunan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched, and the Youngest newt to ever achive the rank of general in the great Newtopian Army!"

-Following that, Percy and Braddock are just confused...until Yunan reveals that she's looking for Captain Grime and, having already overheard them, asks if they know where is. Now terribly nervous and sweating, Percy remains silent while Braddock claims they've never heard of him. This leads to Yunan pointing out how she oculd've sworn they were just talking about someone named Grime, Braddock claiming "That's not what I said." Yunan asking "That's not what you said?" Braddock insisting "That's not what I said." and a suspicious Yunan asking "Then why are you sweating?" and finally Braddock claiming "'Cause it's hot..."-
Pit: -shrugs-
---
Nora: "Okay, that's fair." :p

Ruby: "NOW WHO'S READY FOR A FIGHT!"
---
Weiss: "........I don't like this."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: -shrugs-
---
Nora: "Okay, that's fair." :p

Ruby: "NOW WHO'S READY FOR A FIGHT!"
---
Weiss: "........I don't like this."
Kirby: "...That's not helpful." :urg:

___

Garnet: "This battle is set to go in three, two...ONE! Go!"

-Amethyst is starting out defensive, playing it smart-
___

(Neither do I...)

-Yunan seemingly buys it, claiming she's done all she can here, and then, still remaining over the top in her behavior, cartwheels out of the restaurant. After seeing General Yunan leave, Braddock sighs in relief and tells Percy "Phew, that was close! Good thing we're such good actors, huh?" Percy, similarly relieved, agrees, remarking "Yeah, now she'll never find them at the old mill, which is on the edge of town." both of their responses evidently being rather careless since Yunan only just left a few seconds ago-

-As the two talk, the camera quickly scrolls up to reveal that Yunan hadn't actually left and instead snuck back in, quietly crawled up the wall and hid on the ceiling just above their booth to spy on their conversation. As soon as sh e hears Percy mention Grime's current wherabouts, Yunan's expression turns to that of a Slasher Smile again and she quickly crawls out the nearest window in the restaurant-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...That's not helpful." :urg:

___

Garnet: "This battle is set to go in three, two...ONE! Go!"

-Amethyst is starting out defensive, playing it smart-
___

(Neither do I...)

-Yunan seemingly buys it, claiming she's done all she can here, and then, still remaining over the top in her behavior, cartwheels out of the restaurant. After seeing General Yunan leave, Braddock sighs in relief and tells Percy "Phew, that was close! Good thing we're such good actors, huh?" Percy, similarly relieved, agrees, remarking "Yeah, now she'll never find them at the old mill, which is on the edge of town." both of their responses evidently being rather careless since Yunan only just left a few seconds ago-

-As the two talk, the camera quickly scrolls up to reveal that Yunan hadn't actually left and instead snuck back in, quietly crawled up the wall and hid on the ceiling just above their booth to spy on their conversation. As soon as sh e hears Percy mention Grime's current wherabouts, Yunan's expression turns to that of a Slasher Smile again and she quickly crawls out the nearest window in the restaurant-
Pit: "Sorry...."
---
-NORA GOES FOR A RUNNING ATTACK-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, I don't think Grime's a villain anymore."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-IT WORKS!-
---
-which is blocked with the sword-
---
-and be nervous... well, more than usual-
---
Sothis: -pats-
---
-.....I don't get what that's a reply to?-
Illya: "But not giving up, I assume?"
---
-But not the kick- :V
---
-Indeed, and it's obvious to the dragon sisters-
---
Tiamat: "...." -smiles-
The rest: Cuuuuute!
---
Oops, my bad!
Draco: After all, I need to be prepared for those in particular...
Star: "You are so lucky you got to adopt this little hedgehog!"

-Is there much else to even discuss yet?-

-Does she still have any concerns about Tom?-
___

GREETINGS, KING KNIGHT!

___

XJ-6: (And one of Jenny's Basel friends got her?)
___

Unreplied.

___

I think you replied to the wrong post with this one?

Soda might be my favorite type of drink, but cocoa's always good~!
Lily: "My other self is to thank~!"

Medea: "Hmmmm, actually, now that I think of regarding Tom..."
---
King Knight: "Greetings, I came here for the usual!" -made sure to pet Rockruff-
---
-Apparently for her, yeah-
---
Breakdown: "Okaaaaaay? Oh, I also wonder how Zuko and Iroh will end up, you knoe, being sought after now"
---
Aya: "This one's more relaxing, I think~"

___

___

___

___

---
---
Neo: -shrugs, showing a sign that says "Close enough" before writing its proper spelling-

---

---
Kanna: "It will haunt me until the day I die... but no time to worry about that. We have sweets to gather~!" :grin:

Kaito: "I stole a time-traveling train once, so I say I'm good at it" :p
Martha: "Yes! Please back to liberating Basel!"
Luvia: -Ahem- "With her inifnite number of soldiers gone, that means that they're now numbered, butwe still can'tfret. After all, thousands upon possibly million could have been made. And Neo Politan should have less problem to sneak in"
---
Rita: "Queen tried to protect him, so he must be taken care of"
Koyanskaya: "Well, if my plan goes through, he'll be one along the countless casualties"

Chrono: "Very well, we'll take momentary custody and ask some questions"

-Smoothly-
Swoop: Convenient... It's weird how that virus suddenly disappeared though, what was the cause of it?
---
Yuri: "That's... A name... Wait, why the sign? You just spoke before"

Natsuki: "So cool..."
Sayori: "Were you friends with any of them?"
---
-So is Jeanne, for that matter- :p

Artemis: "You're doing a good job with them, by the way" :p
---
Tiki: "Yep, plus I can relate to that. Oh, look, some more houses~"

Atalanta: "There's a Musashi here, remember?!" -shot at a Lub-Glub-
Takeru: "Musashi... A-Aaaah! Benkei... Goe-...mon...!"
Archer ghost: "Yes! Remember us! I'm Robin Hood! Your comrades and friends!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Sorry...."
---
-NORA GOES FOR A RUNNING ATTACK-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, I don't think Grime's a villain anymore."
Meta Knight: "I remember you were once quite capable of flight without her direct aid. What happened?"

-Referring to when Gliding was a thing for three characters back in Brawl-
___

-Amethyst tries to block it with her arm-
___

(Even if he hasn't totally changed, Yunan seems even scarier...)

-Back at the waterwheel cabin and mill, Sasha is trying to talk some sense into Grime, telling him "First of all, this beard and burping situation? Unacceptable! Second..." then goes on alert in confusion upon hearing Yunan ominously whistling. She's then shown slowly marching towards the cabin with her arms behind her back again and a confident expression-

-Upon arriving, Sasha asks who she is, and Grime instantly becomes worried, being able to tell by the design of her armor that she's Newtopian Military for sure. Sasha then asks General Yunnan who she is directly, and she once again tries to do her title spiel, saying "Alright. Third time today. Let's do it!" The background turns pitch black as a spotlight shines on Yunnan, who starts doing epic poses while saying "I AM GENERAL YUNNAN! Scourge of the Sand Wars! Defeater of Rag-" but suddenly goes wide-eyed and cuts her own speech short upon noticing how lazy and unkempt Grime looks, asking Grime "Wait. You're Grime? The fiercest fighter of the colosseum?" with legitimate shock and disbelief in her tone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "My other self is to thank~!"

Medea: "Hmmmm, actually, now that I think of regarding Tom..."
---
King Knight: "Greetings, I came here for the usual!" -made sure to pet Rockruff-
---
-Apparently for her, yeah-
---
Breakdown: "Okaaaaaay? Oh, I also wonder how Zuko and Iroh will end up, you knoe, being sought after now"
---
Aya: "This one's more relaxing, I think~"
Star: "I can see why she got them for you. It's totally sweet and adorable~! Honestly, I'm not sure I've seen you so cheerful in a while." :)

Dave: "Hmm? Is everything still alright?"

-Wrathmelior concerned-
___

-Who smiled and happily waggled his tail from the comfort of said pats-

COMING RIGHT UP! NYEH HEH HEH!
___

XJ-6: (What's her name again? We really don't know Jenny's other friends that well...)
___

Peridot: "Oh yeah, they're currently in their Fugitive Arc. At least Iroh is prretty content with their situation. Zuko's being his usual grumpy self. As a former worker of Homeworld and technical fugitive myself, I can relate." :p
___

It's refreshing on a cold night. Ooh, same goes for cofee and tea!

---
---

---

---

Luvia: -Ahem- "With her inifnite number of soldiers gone, that means that they're now numbered, butwe still can'tfret. After all, thousands upon possibly million could have been made. And Neo Politan should have less problem to sneak in"
---
Koyanskaya: "Well, if my plan goes through, he'll be one along the countless casualties"

-Smoothly-
Swoop: Convenient... It's weird how that virus suddenly disappeared though, what was the cause of it?
---

---

---

Which is exactly what the next step of our plan is. If Neo and Moriarty agree to it, that is.
___

THAT [mad queen]!! EVEN AFTER HER [domain] FALLS, SHES STILL [stirring up trouble] FOR THIS POOR OLD [salesman].

-...What does he mean her "domain" fell?-

Noelle: "Momentary custody?"

Berdly: "A-Are we being held prisoner? Interrogated?!"

-Maybe one of Chaldea's members? A critical technical failure in the base's computer systems, or something?-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, you did! Come to think of it, I don't think I've heard you speak before now...Or ever heard your actual voice?"

Dipper: "Oh, we made plenty of supernatural
___

-All three of them are wealthy and cultured- :p

I'm glad to hear it. That you're enjoying your visit to Mewni and that I've done a good job tending to the rose bushes, I mean. :p
___

Tetra: "...You sure you're alright, kid?" -Said to Kanna-

(Are they related?! Or do they just have the same names...?)

Steven: "You even know a Robin Hood?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "But not giving up, I assume?"
---
-But not the kick- :V
---
-Indeed, and it's obvious to the dragon sisters-
---
Tiamat: "...." -smiles-
The rest: Cuuuuute!
---
Oops, my bad!
Draco: After all, I need to be prepared for those in particular...
Yang: "HECK NO!"
---
-so he's sent back a bit from it-
---
-who were smiling at the fight-
---
-SHE'S VERY CUTE INDEED-
---
-yeah, you really need to, these are powerful fighters...-

Meta Knight: "I remember you were once quite capable of flight without her direct aid. What happened?"

-Referring to when Gliding was a thing for three characters back in Brawl-
___

-Amethyst tries to block it with her arm-
___

(Even if he hasn't totally changed, Yunan seems even scarier...)

-Back at the waterwheel cabin and mill, Sasha is trying to talk some sense into Grime, telling him "First of all, this beard and burping situation? Unacceptable! Second..." then goes on alert in confusion upon hearing Yunan ominously whistling. She's then shown slowly marching towards the cabin with her arms behind her back again and a confident expression-

-Upon arriving, Sasha asks who she is, and Grime instantly becomes worried, being able to tell by the design of her armor that she's Newtopian Military for sure. Sasha then asks General Yunnan who she is directly, and she once again tries to do her title spiel, saying "Alright. Third time today. Let's do it!" The background turns pitch black as a spotlight shines on Yunnan, who starts doing epic poses while saying "I AM GENERAL YUNNAN! Scourge of the Sand Wars! Defeater of Rag-" but suddenly goes wide-eyed and cuts her own speech short upon noticing how lazy and unkempt Grime looks, asking Grime "Wait. You're Grime? The fiercest fighter of the colosseum?" with legitimate shock and disbelief in her tone-
Pit: "Gliding isn't flying..."
---
-IT'S A GRAB!-
---
Weiss: "......I feel bad now..."

---

-Smoothly-
---

---

---

Which is exactly what the next step of our plan is. If Neo and Moriarty agree to it, that is.
___

THAT [mad queen]!! EVEN AFTER HER [domain] FALLS, SHES STILL [stirring up trouble] FOR THIS POOR OLD [salesman].

-Maybe one of Chaldea's members? A critical technical failure in the base's computer systems, or something?-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, you did! Come to think of it, I don't think I've heard you speak before now...Or ever heard your actual voice?"

___

I'm glad to hear it. That you're enjoying your visit to Mewni and that I've done a good job tending to the rose bushes, I mean. :p
___

-Alear was straight up doing a death glare at Kaito now-

-Neo seems down to use her abilities, which have grown stronger and stronger-
---
Coyle: "Fallen domain...?"
---
Neo: -turns into Yuri- "I'm unable to, unless I disguise myself. In a way, the voices you hear from me aren't even real."
---
-good for them!-

Blake: She doesn't seem so bad...
---
Kanna: "I'm totally fine~!" :grin:

Ruby: "The fact that this one apparently knew some Servants is wild..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Gliding isn't flying..."
---
-IT'S A GRAB!-
---
Weiss: "......I feel bad now..."
Meta Knight: "It still requires use of wings and momentum to soar through the air."
___

Amethyst: "Wuh-oh!" -Grabbed-
___

-Grime then confirms his identity and asks General Yunnan if she's here for his autograph. Yunnan quickly extends her razor claws and viciously answers "No. I'm here for your HEAD!", prompting Grime to state "Well, that took a dark turn...", while uncharacteristically frowning in worry. Sasha is unimpressed, scoffing at her before confidently questioning "Some general you are! Where's your army?"-

-Yunnan starts to answer "I had an army once..." before swiping her razor claws. It cuts severa training dummies in front of her, several surrounding rocks, and at least five pine trees, all of which are several yards away from her, clean in half, causing them all to fall in two pieces one by one. Yunnan then finishes her answer by declaring "They slowed me down..." while making this expression-

Amphibia3.jpg

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I can see why she got them for you. It's totally sweet and adorable~! Honestly, I'm not sure I've seen you so cheerful in a while." :)

Dave: "Hmm? Is everything still alright?"

-Wrathmelior concerned-
___

-Who smiled and happily waggled his tail from the comfort of said pats-

COMING RIGHT UP! NYEH HEH HEH!
___

XJ-6: (What's her name again? We really don't know Jenny's other friends that well...)
___

Peridot: "Oh yeah, they're currently in their Fugitive Arc. At least Iroh is prretty content with their situation. Zuko's being his usual grumpy self. As a former worker of Homeworld and technical fugitive myself, I can relate." :p
___

It's refreshing on a cold night. Ooh, same goes for cofee and tea!
Lily: "Hmmmm, since long you mean?"

Medea: "No, it's just... I have a daughter his age"
---
-Some very healthy apple pie in fact!-
---
-Eeeer..... Reeng?-
---
Breakdown: "Woah, it makes me wonder if he and Aang will ally in the future, or if he'll find some peace"
---
Aya: "Though coffee wouldn't help with sleep later" :p
Yang: "HECK NO!"
---
-so he's sent back a bit from it-
---
-who were smiling at the fight-
---
-SHE'S VERY CUTE INDEED-
---
-yeah, you really need to, these are powerful fighters...-
Illya: "I expected that!" -to pawnch!-
---
-Allowing for Morrigan to land a diving kick with her wings covering her legs like a drill!-
---
-Their thoughts?-
---
-Even more than the rest of them- :V
---
-One's Archetype-Earth, another has the power of a foreign god, and the other two... She's not sure yet, but they're a threat!-
-Musashi's the least threatning, and even then she doesn't knows what she can do plus the boost Shez gives her-
___

___

___

___

---
---
Neo: -turns into Yuri- "I'm unable to, unless I disguise myself. In a way, the voices you hear from me aren't even real."
---
-good for them!-

---

-The thief seemingly not caring-
Moriarty: "From the looks of it, she's eager for the job"
---
Rita: "So she's not a monarch any longer?"

Chronus: "Not prisoners, we only want to know more of your situation, that's all"

-She hopes that's the case, so she focus on the final touches to disable the system-
---
Yuri: "...Are they, some sort of mind thing?"

Dipper unfinished
---
-And so they watch the play now!-

Atalanta: "You're welcome then" :) I know, I get she should have been punished for abandoning the kingdom, but even then there's a limit.
---
Illya: "We've just been through a lot..."
Gil: "But ey, we're still here"

Arthur: "Less focus on that, more on freeing him!" -did Sieg's magically charged attack on Specimen 2 work?-
-Spooky bummed by their attempts?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hmmmm, since long you mean?"

Medea: "No, it's just... I have a daughter his age"
---
-Some very healthy apple pie in fact!-
---
-Eeeer..... Reeng?-
---
Breakdown: "Woah, it makes me wonder if he and Aang will ally in the future, or if he'll find some peace"
---
Aya: "Though coffee wouldn't help with sleep later" :p
Star: "Probably since Toffee was defeated and the fritz ended..."

Dave: "You're a parent, too?"

-Wrathmelior is glad to meet a fellow parent, but is also willing to hear out Medea's concerns-
___

-Which Papyrus serves up!-
___

XJ-6: (That must be it. Odd name, but we owe her major thanks for this!)
___

Peridot: "All I'm gonna advise is, keep watchin' and find out!"
___

At least pure dark coffee wouldn't. :p I wonder how the others are doing...

---
---
---
-good for them!-

---

---

Chronus: "Not prisoners, we only want to know more of your situation, that's all"

-She hopes that's the case, so she focus on the final touches to disable the system-
---

Dipper unfinished
---

Atalanta: "You're welcome then" :) I know, I get she should have been punished for abandoning the kingdom, but even then there's a limit.
---

Arthur: "Less focus on that, more on freeing him!" -did Sieg's magically charged attack on Specimen 2 work?-
Th-That's great! Thank you, both of you. Th-This may be our best shot yet at taking down the Alliance, hopefully shutting down their empire this time...
____

DIDNT YOU HEAR?? ALL OF CYBER CITY HAS GONE [belly up]!! SOMEONE [sealed the Dark Fountain] AND NOW THE WHOLE DAMN'
[kingdom] IS GONE ALONG WITH QUEEN'S {monarchy].

NOW I SEE HER [annoying minions] RUNNING AMOK AND [wreaking havoc]. NO WONDER THAT [tyrant] DIDNT TELL YOU ANYTHING

Noelle: "Whew, okay, that's a relief!" 😅

Berdly: "Getting arrested would've looked horrible on my permanent record..." :urg:

-While Lancer is digging up bricks with a shovel, trying to find the one hiding the final remaining Power Coin-
___

Mabel: "That voice wasj ust an illusion?!" :surprised:

Dipper: "Oh, we made friends with plenty of supernatural being and crytpids. Sadly, a lot of them...aren't quite as nice as oithers."
___

-The play is kind of like a more chaotic and comedic-oriented Romeo and Juliet, with a few narrative differences since this is still a play from another dimension, and withouta tragedy at the end-

If you ever have any other questions for me, just stop by the rose gardens again. :)

-It's posisble that she's hiding ulterior motives regarding the kingdom, which Medea herself was wary of...Yet if nothing else, Eclipsa's kindness as well as empathy for and understand of Mewni's monster people seems to be completely and totally genuine-

___

Tetra: "...Alright, if you say so..."

-Toon Link also looked concerned-

//Sorry, I meant to write something for that before!

-It would have, but Specimen 2 quickly slides away in puddle form to avoid the magic-enhanced strike entirely, knowing it might shut it down-

Steven: "Keep fighting it, Takeru! Listen to your friends! This isn't you!"

Spooky: "Well, this isn't going as planned...I'm gonna go ahead and see how Specimens 3 through 13 are doing. Not to mention the unumbered Speicmens. Oh, except Specimen 9. That one's way too dangerous to ever set free."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "It still requires use of wings and momentum to soar through the air."
___

Amethyst: "Wuh-oh!" -Grabbed-
___

-Grime then confirms his identity and asks General Yunnan if she's here for his autograph. Yunnan quickly extends her razor claws and viciously answers "No. I'm here for your HEAD!", prompting Grime to state "Well, that took a dark turn...", while uncharacteristically frowning in worry. Sasha is unimpressed, scoffing at her before confidently questioning "Some general you are! Where's your army?"-

-Yunnan starts to answer "I had an army once..." before swiping her razor claws. It cuts severa training dummies in front of her, several surrounding rocks, and at least five pine trees, all of which are several yards away from her, clean in half, causing them all to fall in two pieces one by one. Yunnan then finishes her answer by declaring "They slowed me down..." while making this expression-
Pit: "But it's a lot less demanding than actually flying... There are even people who can glide but not fly, like that blocky guy."
---
-SHE SWINGS AROUND, DRAGGING AMETHYST ALONG WITH HER BEFORE LETTING GO STRAIGHT ON THE ROPES TO SEND HER BACK-
---
Weiss: "Yikes..."

Illya: "I expected that!" -to pawnch!-
---
-Allowing for Morrigan to land a diving kick with her wings covering her legs like a drill!-
---
-Their thoughts?-
---
-Even more than the rest of them- :V
---
-One's Archetype-Earth, another has the power of a foreign god, and the other two... She's not sure yet, but they're a threat!-
-Musashi's the least threatning, and even then she doesn't knows what she can do plus the boost Shez gives her-
-YANG PUNCHES TOO, THE TWO CLASHING-
---
-RISING SLASH-
---
Alear: This Yuri is quite cute.

Veyle: Natsuki seems to have gone through a rough childhood too...
---
-INDEEEEED-
---
-the Masters are no slouches either, with Byleth having a whole armory of dragon-slaying weapons, time powers and the backing of a deity whose history with Fodlan may as well make her similar to a Beast while Shez is far simpler but equally dangerous, being able to keep up with someone like Byleth through sheer might and blinding speed alone, and that's not going over her stronger abilities-

-not that Draco knows that yet but still-

---

---

Dipper unfinished
---

---

Th-That's great! Thank you, both of you. Th-This may be our best shot yet at taking down the Alliance, hopefully shutting down their empire this time...
____

DIDNT YOU HEAR?? ALL OF CYBER CITY HAS GONE [belly up]!! SOMEONE [sealed the Dark Fountain] AND NOW THE WHOLE DAMN'

NOW I SEE HER [annoying minions] RUNNING AMOK AND [wreaking havoc]. NO WONDER THAT [tyrant] DIDNT TELL YOU ANYTHING

Berdly: "Getting arrested would've looked horrible on my permanent record..." :urg:

-While Lancer is digging up bricks with a shovel, trying to find the one hiding the final remaining Power Coin-
___

Dipper: "Oh, we made friends with plenty of supernatural being and crytpids. Sadly, a lot of them...aren't quite as nice as oithers."
___

-The play is kind of like a more chaotic and comedic-oriented Romeo and Juliet, with a few narrative differences since this is still a play from another dimension, and withouta tragedy at the end-

If you ever have any other questions for me, just stop by the rose gardens again. :)

-It's posisble that she's hiding ulterior motives regarding the kingdom, which Medea herself was wary of...Yet if nothing else, Eclipsa's kindness as well as empathy for and understand of Mewni's monster people seems to be completely and totally genuine-

___

-It would have, but Specimen 2 quickly slides away in puddle form to avoid the magic-enhanced strike entirely, knowing it might shut it down-

Spooky: "Well, this isn't going as planned...I'm gonna go ahead and see how Specimens 3 through 13 are doing. Not to mention the unumbered Speicmens. Oh, except Specimen 9. That one's way too dangerous to ever set free."
Kamui: "That's a relief..."
---
Coyle: "Then how does she still have an army...?"
---
"Yuri": "Exactly." -then turns into...-

"Mabel": "Pretty cool, right?"
---
Kamui: A happier take on that tale...

Blake: Regardless of her intentions, she does have a genuine passion for monsterkind, which is extremely rare...
---
Kanna: -not noticing, just happily gathering sweets at the next house-

-now last part actually made Jaune super anxious-

Jaune: What could be do bad she doesn't even want to set free?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "But it's a lot less demanding than actually flying... There are even people who can glide but not fly, like that blocky guy."
---
-SHE SWINGS AROUND, DRAGGING AMETHYST ALONG WITH HER BEFORE LETTING GO STRAIGHT ON THE ROPES TO SEND HER BACK-
---
Weiss: "Yikes..."
Steven: "Still, is that not something you are still capable of?"
___

-It works, setting Amethyst up for a hit-
___

(...) -Actually backed away from the TV out of nervousness-

-Now legitimately concerned, and for good reasons, Sasha declares that they're getting out of here and drags the overweight Grime away from the property,.who complains that it's just his luck that Newtopia sent some "psychotic glory hound" after him. Meanwhile, Yuman decides to give them a headstart to make things more interesting-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "Still, is that not something you are still capable of?"
___

-It works, setting Amethyst up for a hit-
___

(...) -Actually backed away from the TV out of nervousness-

-Now legitimately concerned, and for good reasons, Sasha declares that they're getting out of here and drags the overweight Grime away from the property,.who complains that it's just his luck that Newtopia sent some "psychotic glory hound" after him. Meanwhile, Yuman decides to give them a headstart to make things more interesting-
Why is Steven there?

Pit: "...Not really..."
---
-that hit being a drop kick-
---
Weiss: "That headstart will be Yuman's undoing...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Why is Steven there?

Pit: "...Not really..."
---
-that hit being a drop kick-
---
Weiss: "That headstart will be Yuman's undoing...-
It's late here and I didn't pay much attention to the name...I'm legit not sure how Steven's name ended up there instead of Meta Knight's thoufh lmao

Meta Knight: "Hmm, I see..." -Thihking-
___

-Which absolutely hit...But wasn't nearly enough to take Amethyst down-

___

-Some of Sasha's training routine shown earlier comes into play as her escape route requires her to hop across some stumps and mushrooms as well as large gaps and duck under branches. While Sasha is able to pass the obtacpes with ease, Grime is too slow and out of shape for keep up and needs Sasha's self at several points-

-Sasha angrily claims "Maybe if you had trained with me once in while, you'd be prepared for a situation like this!" Affer running into a branch, Grime becomes fed up and tells Sasha to at least be honest with herself about why she's thrown herself into all this training-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's late here and I didn't pay much attention to the name...I'm legit not sure how Steven's name ended up there instead of Meta Knight's thoufh lmao

Meta Knight: "Hmm, I see..." -Thihking-
___

-Which absolutely hit...But wasn't nearly enough to take Amethyst down-

___

-Some of Sasha's training routine shown earlier comes into play as her escape route requires her to hop across some stumps and mushrooms as well as large gaps and duck under branches. While Sasha is able to pass the obtacpes with ease, Grime is too slow and out of shape for keep up and needs Sasha's self at several points-

-Sasha angrily claims "Maybe if you had trained with me once in while, you'd be prepared for a situation like this!" Affer running into a branch, Grime becomes fed up and tells Sasha to at least be honest with herself about why she's thrown herself into all this training-
-what's he thinking about...?-
---
-of course not, the fight just started :V-
---
Weiss: "You know, he's got a point there."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Probably since Toffee was defeated and the fritz ended..."

Dave: "You're a parent, too?"

-Wrathmelior is glad to meet a fellow parent, but is also willing to hear out Medea's concerns-
___

-Which Papyrus serves up!-
___

XJ-6: (That must be it. Odd name, but we owe her major thanks for this!)
___

Peridot: "All I'm gonna advise is, keep watchin' and find out!"
___

At least pure dark coffee wouldn't. :p I wonder how the others are doing...
Lily: "Yeah, it's been a while since that..."

Medea: "In a way, yes I am"
---
-And of course, King Knight feasts. Nobody seeing what's under his helmet-
---
-Yeah, and her sister, um... Sahkoora-
---
Breakdown: "I'll be sure to! I will offer a beverage, but I don't know if you can process Energon"
---
Aya: "I'll check on Lusamine..."
-YANG PUNCHES TOO, THE TWO CLASHING-
---
-RISING SLASH-
---
Alear: This Yuri is quite cute.

Veyle: Natsuki seems to have gone through a rough childhood too...
---
-INDEEEEED-
---
-the Masters are no slouches either, with Byleth having a whole armory of dragon-slaying weapons, time powers and the backing of a deity whose history with Fodlan may as well make her similar to a Beast while Shez is far simpler but equally dangerous, being able to keep up with someone like Byleth through sheer might and blinding speed alone, and that's not going over her stronger abilities-

-not that Draco knows that yet but still-
-Going "ORAORAORAORAORA"-
---
-CLASHING WITH HER BLADED WINGS-
---
-Indeed Yuri is, quite charming. As for Natsuki, she's clearly not a kid, but looks like she wasn't fed properly...-
---
-Even cuter than the Gorgons- :V
---
-Indeed she doesn't at all, she's wary just in case-
---
---

---

Blake: Regardless of her intentions, she does have a genuine passion for monsterkind, which is extremely rare...
---

____

___

___

___

---
---

---

---

Luvia: "Just a little more, and this threat will be over..."
---
Koyanskaya: "Blind loyalty, I suppose"

Chrono: "Follow me, we'll bring you to safety"

-Gareth being little different with her lance-
---
Yuri: "Incredible~! How is such power possible?"

Natsuki: "I guess that's inherent to any species, some will have bad people in them..."
---
Jeanne: If Shakespeare was still around, he wouldn't take it well.

Atalanta: "We will" I did notice...
Medea: I really need to look more on Meteora...
---
-So most would go get some more candy!-

Sieg: "Drats!" -tried to hit Specimen 2 once again!-
Rin: "Oh I won't let them do as they please!" -followed Spooky, alongside the ghosts of Tutankhamun and Oda Nobunaga now that Takeru is struggling to get out of mind control-
Takeru: "Aaaargh!!! ...H-HIT ME...! DESTROY... THE EYE.....!" -meaning the one on his chest-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, it's been a while since that..."

Medea: "In a way, yes I am"
---
-And of course, King Knight feasts. Nobody seeing what's under his helmet-
---
-Yeah, and her sister, um... Sahkoora-
---
Breakdown: "I'll be sure to! I will offer a beverage, but I don't know if you can process Energon"
---
Aya: "I'll check on Lusamine..."
Star: "Do you think Medea and Shaymin helped a lot with that?"

-So did Boudica, EMIYA, and Marco...And likely Star herself?-

-The Lucitors don't interrupt, wanting to hear her out-
___

-To be fair, the same applies to Specter Knight whenever he does eat- :V
___

XJ-6: (Those two have really weird names, but they seem like nice people!)
___

Peridot: "Hmm, I'm actually not sure if that's possible, either..."
___

I'll go check on Gaster...

-what's he thinking about...?-
---
-of course not, the fight just started :V-
---
Weiss: "You know, he's got a point there."
Meta Knight: "When was the last time you tried gliding?"
___

-Amethyst gets back up, and tries to hit Nora with a fast Shoulder Bash charge-
___

(Huh? What does he mean by that?)

-Sasha questions what he's talking about, and Grime then calls her out on it,, telling her " Helloooo? It's a distraction! You're using it to keep your mind off the real reason you're upset!" Sasha angrily claims "Look, I know why I'm upset. I'm upset because I lost the duel at Toad Tower. A.K.A., the biggest fight of my life."
Grime doesn't buy it for even a second, and then says something that actually makes Sasha pause with genuine regret. "Oh, please. You're not upset because you lost the fight! You're upset because you lost your friend!" It's then that Grime's advice from season 1 "Stamp this out. Make her yield. Fail, and nothing will ever be the same." is finally elaborated upon as he explains to Sasha exactly why shes' upset. "You're upset that Anne stood up to you, and that things between you will never be the same again!"-

---
---

---

---

---

---

Natsuki: "I guess that's inherent to any species, some will have bad people in them..."
---

---

Rin: "Oh I won't let them do as they please!" -followed Spooky, alongside the ghosts of Tutankhamun and Oda Nobunaga now that Takeru is struggling to get out of mind control-
Takeru: "Aaaargh!!! ...H-HIT ME...! DESTROY... THE EYE.....!" -meaning the one on his chest-
We just need to plan out a few more measures and strategies regarding our other members. We might not be able to afford another retreat...
___

I GUESS NONE OF THEM SEE THAT THEY ARENT [free]. NOT EVEN QUEEN HERSELF. THAT OR THEY DONT BELIEVE IN ANY ONE [cause and effect] OF THE [Alliance]

OF COURSE, WHO'S TO SAY QUEEN IS EVEN STILL [leadership] OF THE DARKNERS HERE?

-Noelle and Berdly both do so-

-Before eventually, one of the group members finds the brick hiding it?-
___

Mabel: "Don't all the people from your dimension have cool powers like this?" :b:

Dipper: "Some are also just naturally feral, more like wild animals, or cursed to be evil or something. Like zombies brought back from the grave through magic, for example."
___

-To be fair, this is a play from another dimension that largely doesn't know much about Earth, so it's likely just a coincidence that they have a similar core storyline-

Take care, you four. -Whenver they go to continue seeing the castle, Eclipsa cheerfully smiles and waves at them as they leave-

-And yeah, it's clear at this point that, whatever her faults,, her infamy and claims of being outright evil are exaggerated-

___

-Tetra and Toon Link usually managed to stay ahead of the others by running quickly to get to houses quickly- :p

-Still in it's puddle form, Specimen 2 slips under the crack of a door, allowing it to evade most effects from the magic strike-

(Eye?) -Noticed- (That's it! Go for the eye on Takeru's chest, everyone!)

Steven: "Wait! Isn't there any way to free you from whatever device or curse is controlling you?!"

-Rin and the ghosts of Tutankhamun and Oda Nobunaga would here a echoing, ehtereal voice that almost sounded like multiple voices speaking at once tell them "I wouldn't do that, if I were you...", clearly a Specimen trying to prevent them from stopping Spooky-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Going "ORAORAORAORAORA"-
---
-CLASHING WITH HER BLADED WINGS-
---
-Indeed Yuri is, quite charming. As for Natsuki, she's clearly not a kid, but looks like she wasn't fed properly...-
---
-Even cuter than the Gorgons- :V
---
-Indeed she doesn't at all, she's wary just in case-
-THIS IS SO COOOOOOOOOL!-
---
-they start to strike to fast it's hard to keep up...-
---
Veyle: "...You asked if I was well fed... Are you?"
---
-are they jealous of that? :V-
---
-very cautious Beast...-

Meta Knight: "When was the last time you tried gliding?"
___

-Amethyst gets back up, and tries to hit Nora with a fast Shoulder Bash charge-
___

(Huh? What does he mean by that?)

-Sasha questions what he's talking about, and Grime then calls her out on it,, telling her " Helloooo? It's a distraction! You're using it to keep your mind off the real reason you're upset!" Sasha angrily claims "Look, I know why I'm upset. I'm upset because I lost the duel at Toad Tower. A.K.A., the biggest fight of my life."
Grime doesn't buy it for even a second, and then says something that actually makes Sasha pause with genuine regret. "Oh, please. You're not upset because you lost the fight! You're upset because you lost your friend!" It's then that Grime's advice from season 1 "Stamp this out. Make her yield. Fail, and nothing will ever be the same." is finally elaborated upon as he explains to Sasha exactly why shes' upset. "You're upset that Anne stood up to you, and that things between you will never be the same again!"-
Pit: ".........I forgot." :lol:
---
-she tries to catch her with her bare hands, grinning-
---
Weiss: ".......He's right..."

---

---

---

---

We just need to plan out a few more measures and strategies regarding our other members. We might not be able to afford another retreat...
___

I GUESS NONE OF THEM SEE THAT THEY ARENT [free]. NOT EVEN QUEEN HERSELF. THAT OR THEY DONT BELIEVE IN ANY ONE [cause and effect] OF THE [Alliance]

___

Mabel: "Don't all the people from your dimension have cool powers like this?" :b:

Dipper: "Some are also just naturally feral, more like wild animals, or cursed to be evil or something. Like zombies brought back from the grave through magic, for example."
___

-To be fair, this is a play from another dimension that largely doesn't know much about Earth, so it's likely just a coincidence that they have a similar core storyline-

Take care, you four. -Whenver they go to continue seeing the castle, Eclipsa cheerfully smiles and waves at them as they leave-

-And yeah, it's clear at this point that, whatever her faults,, her infamy and claims of being outright evil are exaggerated-

___

-Tetra and Toon Link usually managed to stay ahead of the others by running quickly to get to houses quickly- :p

-Still in it's puddle form, Specimen 2 slips under the crack of a door, allowing it to evade most effects from the magic strike-

Steven: "Wait! Isn't there any way to free you from whatever device or curse is controlling you?!"

-Rin and the ghosts of Tutankhamun and Oda Nobunaga would here a echoing, ehtereal voice that almost sounded like multiple voices speaking at once tell them "I wouldn't do that, if I were you...", clearly a Specimen trying to prevent them from stopping Spooky-
Kamui: "Do you think you can join the meeting to help scheme with us, Moriarty?"
---
Coyle: "...She actually might not. Good catch there."
---
"Mabel": -nods- "We're all born with something special but I had to work hard and train harder for my special thing to be as powerful as it is now. Oh, by the way, that's a pretty cool grappling hook." -casually spinning one on her finger-

-if the real Mabel checked, she'd see she still has hers so it wasn't stolen-
---
Kamui: Andersen won't like it, that's for sure...

-with that said, it doesn't rule out the fact that she could be evil, there's just not very good evidence of it right now-
---
-is Eleonora enjoying herself?-

-Weiss went to freeze Takeru's legs to ensure he can't run-

Ruby: "I don't think that's an option, Steven. Now move so I can get a clear shot." -about to snipe-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: ".........I forgot." :lol:
---
-she tries to catch her with her bare hands, grinning-
---
Weiss: ".......He's right..."
Meta Knight: "...Very well. When do you think is the roughly the last time you can recall gliding?"
___

-The Shoulder Bash is strong, but so is Nora, so whether the catch w orks or the shoulder bash hits is a 50/50-
___

(That's what he meant by that back then? That explains a lot...)

-Sasha, clearly still emotional over that ordeal, just unconvincingly claims "You...you don't know what you're talking about!" before continug to run off with her eyes shut, not even looking where she's going, resulting in her nearly running off a cliff and Grime having to warn her to look out and grab her by the shoulder save her at the last second-

-Upon taking a look at said cliff, Grikme can only worriedly remark "Ooh, that's a long way down...". With nowhere else to reliably run, Sasha fearlessly declares "Looks like our only option is to make a stand...", but then to Sasha's surprise, Grime tells her "No, our only option is for you to get out of here."-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Do you think Medea and Shaymin helped a lot with that?"

-So did Boudica, EMIYA, and Marco...And likely Star herself?-

-The Lucitors don't interrupt, wanting to hear her out-
___

-To be fair, the same applies to Specter Knight whenever he does eat- :V
___

XJ-6: (Those two have really weird names, but they seem like nice people!)
___

Peridot: "Hmm, I'm actually not sure if that's possible, either..."
___

I'll go check on Gaster...
Lily: "No. Because I actually know they did"

Medea: "I just wanted to say that... Mayhaps they could meet some time?"
----
-Indeed, only you know, one isn't an undead- :p
---
-Must be foreign names-
---
Breakdown: "Better not take the risk..."
---
Aya: "Hm, go on then!"
-THIS IS SO COOOOOOOOOL!-
---
-they start to strike to fast it's hard to keep up...-
---
Veyle: "...You asked if I was well fed... Are you?"
---
-are they jealous of that? :V-
---
-very cautious Beast...-
Illya: Resilient, but she must stop at some point!
---
Morrigan: "Oraora~! I always wanted to say that~!" -she does a much bigger punch by the end!-
---
Natsuki: "...Not really...As part of my backstory, at least"
---
-...More than they are aware of- :V
---
Draco: On the least, I can feel my growth accelerating...
___

___

___

___

Kamui: "Do you think you can join the meeting to help scheme with us, Moriarty?"
---
---
"Mabel": -nods- "We're all born with something special but I had to work hard and train harder for my special thing to be as powerful as it is now. Oh, by the way, that's a pretty cool grappling hook." -casually spinning one on her finger-

---

-with that said, it doesn't rule out the fact that she could be evil, there's just not very good evidence of it right now-
---

Ruby: "I don't think that's an option, Steven. Now move so I can get a clear shot." -about to snipe-
Jeanne: "As well as assignating who shall wield each Emblem... Except you" -at Kaito-
Kaito: "Alright" :p -not holding any now-
Moriarty: "It shall offer no problem"
---
Rita: "...The Knight still remains out there..."
Koyanskaya: "True, he's the one she and the King I heard of listened to..."

-Sure enough, they are brought to safe rooms for a few questioning on where they're from and what they want-

Gareth: "AHA! Here I got it!"
---
Yuri: "Wooooaaaah... I'd like to see more people from this dimension~!"

Natsuki: "Wooooah, I can't imagine meeting zombies around here"
-Specter and Byleth sneeze-
---
-Andersen just barely likes anything, yeah- :V

Atalanta: Mayhaps irresponsible, but... I don't want to believe she's earned her infamy by now...
---
-She was... Actually smiling. So was Yuuno as Nanoha shared a candy with him-

Sieg: "Drats..."
-The savage Takeru tries to atack, but is immobilized by Weiss's freezing-
Takeru: -While flailing his arms- "You'll free... The souls that way.....!"
Thomas Edison ghost: -Providing Nora more electricity- "Takeru has already died more than once, he knows the suffering of it, that's why he wants others to shine while they can live"
-Spooky no liking the souls he's stored to potentially join the experiments could be liberated?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "...Very well. When do you think is the roughly the last time you can recall gliding?"
___

-The Shoulder Bash is strong, but so is Nora, so whether the catch w orks or the shoulder bash hits is a 50/50-
___

(That's what he meant by that back then? That explains a lot...)

-Sasha, clearly still emotional over that ordeal, just unconvincingly claims "You...you don't know what you're talking about!" before continug to run off with her eyes shut, not even looking where she's going, resulting in her nearly running off a cliff and Grime having to warn her to look out and grab her by the shoulder save her at the last second-

-Upon taking a look at said cliff, Grikme can only worriedly remark "Ooh, that's a long way down...". With nowhere else to reliably run, Sasha fearlessly declares "Looks like our only option is to make a stand...", but then to Sasha's surprise, Grime tells her "No, our only option is for you to get out of here."-
Pit: "...A few tournaments ago?" :lol:
---
-COIN TIME-

-which is which-
---
Weiss: "Is he going to..."

Illya: Resilient, but she must stop at some point!
---
Morrigan: "Oraora~! I always wanted to say that~!" -she does a much bigger punch by the end!-
---
Natsuki: "...Not really...As part of my backstory, at least"
---
-...More than they are aware of- :V
---
Draco: On the least, I can feel my growth accelerating...
-the hits traded only made her STRONGER-
---
-Qrow shot her before she could throw it out-
---
Veyle: "....." -hugs her-
---
-silly gorgons-
---
-at such a quick pace too!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "No. Because I actually know they did"

Medea: "I just wanted to say that... Mayhaps they could meet some time?"
----
-Indeed, only you know, one isn't an undead- :p
---
-Must be foreign names-
---
Breakdown: "Better not take the risk..."
---
Aya: "Hm, go on then!"
Star: "That doesn't totally surprise me, but it does make me glad." :)

Dave: "They haven't already? I'm surprised since Tom hangs out with one of Princess Butterfly's other friends frequently."
___

-Fair enough - :V
___

XJ-6: (They're clearly Japanese. I just don't have many Japanese names in my databanks...or almost any foreign names in my databanks, actually.)
___

-Peridot is now looking at a cube of energy with a curious expression-

-Yeah, being a scientist, now she's curious on experimenting with the fuel-based energy and seeing if a Gem like her can consume it- :V
___

-Alphys nods, then goes to check up on her fellow scientists and old mentor-

-how is Lusamine?-

Pit: "...A few tournaments ago?" :lol:
---
-COIN TIME-

-which is which-
---
Weiss: "Is he going to..."
Meta Knight: "Then you need only refresh your knowledge and brush up on your skills again."
___

-Heads for Amethyst,, tails for Nora?-
___

-Sasha is shocked as Grime explains that since Yunnan is only after her, he plans on staying behind to face her alone and buy Sasha time to escape. Sasha's expression turns increasingly more conflicted then angered as he tries to tell her " She only wants me. Go! Save yourself. Now! Before it's too late! What are you waiting for? Get going! LEAVE ME!" Not even another second passes before shouting "NO!" and telling Grime something that genuinely surprises him. "..Listen, there's another reason why I've been training so hard. To protect the one person I know I can count on right now. You..."-

(...She considers Grime a friend...)

-Grime is wide-eyed and confused upon hearing that, and Sasha explains You're right. I already lost one friend. I'm not about to lose another." Grime, moved and humbled that his lieutenant and apprentice even considers him a friend, admits "Wow. I did not see that coming..." while scratching the back of his head-

---
---

---

---

Jeanne: "As well as assignating who shall wield each Emblem... Except you" -at Kaito-
---

-Sure enough, they are brought to safe rooms for a few questioning on where they're from and what they want-

---

---

Atalanta: Mayhaps irresponsible, but... I don't want to believe she's earned her infamy by now...
---

Thomas Edison ghost: -Providing Nora more electricity- "Takeru has already died more than once, he knows the suffering of it, that's why he wants others to shine while they can live"
-Spooky no liking the souls he's stored to potentially join the experiments could be liberated?-
Once we've got a solid strategy and plan using the best of our members' skills and abilities as teams, plus our vehicles and weapons, we can return to Basel and finally set things right again...
___

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY KING, BUT QUEEN JUST FOLLOWED THAT DREADFGUL KNIGHT'S EXAMPLE UP UNTIL SHE WENT [turncoat]. OVERHEARD FROM SOME OF [former citizens] OF CYBER CITY THAT SHE APPARENTLY [shut down] HER OWN [grand plans] ONCE SHE FOUND OUT THE [side effects may include] OF CREATING TOO MANY DARK FOUNTAINS

I CAN'T TELL YOU FOR SURE IF THE KNIGHT IS [100% gauranteed] ON YOUR SIDE OR NOT. BUT I KNOW THAT IF THE KNIGHT'S PLANS SUCCEEDS, THEY'LL THROW [freedom] RIGHT [down the sink]. AND I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN. IM THIS CLOSE TO FINALLY BECOMING A [BIG SHOT] AND I NEED THAT [sweet sweet freedom sauce]

Noelle: "Umm, m-my name is Noelle Holiday and I'm from another Earth! I'm here to help my friends Susie, Kris and Ralsei, plus their own friends like all those nice people who visited Cyber World!" :grin:

Berdly: "My name is Berdly, grade-A student with help from an even smarter student, also from another Earth! I, too, am here to help our classmates and comrades!"

You found it, Sir Gareth?! -Bounces over to the others in a rolling back form-
___

-She did, just to make sure it wasn't stolen-

Mabel: "WHOA! How did you cast an illusion of my grappling hook?!" :surprised:

-Especially Specter- :V

Dipper: "Actually, I think there's technically at least a few...Also, one guy we all had to fight a few months ago knew a spell that could raise the dead as zombies, too."
___

-Especially most adaptations of his work- :V

-The worst thing that's even been confirmed that she did was abandon the kingdom, which while indeed irresponsible, was all just to be with someone she fell in love with, presumably no more evil than her if she really isn't evil after all, and is a far lesser crime compared to actively causing chaos, death or trying to take over other kingdoms, things that many seem to believe Eclipsa to have done-

-It's too early to tell for sure...but so far, she truly doesn't seem anything like the evil queen history and most of modern society accuses her of being-

___

-The others thought it was nice that Eleonora was actually having fun outside of scientific and engineering work for once-

Steven: "...Alright. I just hope you're able to find peace after this, or that you can return again if you haven't finished your mission yet." -To Ruby- "You've got this.." -Worried, but knows that this is the right thing to do given the circumstances-

Spooky: "Aw come on, seriously? All those Souls you've captured could have easily joined my army by now!" -Hovering away and phasing through a wall, now grumpy-

-Did Rin and Takeru's spirits hear the ethereal, echoing Specimen that warned them not to follow Spooky?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

Once we've got a solid strategy and plan using the best of our members' skills and abilities as teams, plus our vehicles and weapons, we can return to Basel and finally set things right again...
___

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY KING, BUT QUEEN JUST FOLLOWED THAT DREADFGUL KNIGHT'S EXAMPLE UP UNTIL SHE WENT [turncoat]. OVERHEARD FROM SOME OF [former citizens] OF CYBER CITY THAT SHE APPARENTLY [shut down] HER OWN [grand plans] ONCE SHE FOUND OUT THE [side effects may include] OF CREATING TOO MANY DARK FOUNTAINS

I CAN'T TELL YOU FOR SURE IF THE KNIGHT IS [100% gauranteed] ON YOUR SIDE OR NOT. BUT I KNOW THAT IF THE KNIGHT'S PLANS SUCCEEDS, THEY'LL THROW [freedom] RIGHT [down the sink]. AND I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN. IM THIS CLOSE TO FINALLY BECOMING A [BIG SHOT] AND I NEED THAT [sweet sweet freedom sauce]

Noelle: "Umm, m-my name is Noelle Holiday and I'm from another Earth! I'm here to help my friends Susie, Kris and Ralsei, plus their own friends like all those nice people who visited Cyber World!" :grin:

Berdly: "My name is Berdly, grade-A student with help from an even smarter student, also from another Earth! I, too, am here to help our classmates and comrades!"

You found it, Sir Gareth?! -Bounces over to the others in a rolling back form-
___

-She did, just to make sure it wasn't stolen-

Mabel: "WHOA! How did you cast an illusion of my grappling hook?!" :surprised:

-Especially Specter- :V

Dipper: "Actually, I think there's technically at least a few...Also, one guy we all had to fight a few months ago knew a spell that could raise the dead as zombies, too."
___

-Especially most adaptations of his work- :V

-The worst thing that's even been confirmed that she did was abandon the kingdom, which while indeed irresponsible, was all just to be with someone she fell in love with, presumably no more evil than her if she really isn't evil after all, and is a far lesser crime compared to actively causing chaos, death or trying to take over other kingdoms, things that many seem to believe Eclipsa to have done-

-It's too early to tell for sure...but so far, she truly doesn't seem anything like the evil queen history and most of modern society accuses her of being-

___

-The others thought it was nice that Eleonora was actually having fun outside of scientific and engineering work for once-

Steven: "...Alright. I just hope you're able to find peace after this, or that you can return again if you haven't finished your mission yet." -To Ruby- "You've got this.." -Worried, but knows that this is the right thing to do given the circumstances-

Spooky: "Aw come on, seriously? All those Souls you've captured could have easily joined my army by now!" -Hovering away and phasing through a wall, now grumpy-

-Did Rin and Takeru's spirits hear the ethereal, echoing Specimen that warned them not to follow Spooky?-
-Neo eager to make Moriarty proud-
---
Coyle: "As long as that Knight doesn't show up, I don't care about him."
---
"Mabel": "Let's just say I take some time to study my disguises. Make sure I get their personalities right."
---
-but yeah, they like the play-

Blake: I agree. She's done nothing to earn that reputation.
---
Kanna: "Having a good time, Eleonora?" :)

Nora: "Nice... but Ruby's got this so I'll keep your electricity for later." :p

Ruby: -aiming for the eye and taking a deep breath before shooting-

Meta Knight: "Then you need only refresh your knowledge and brush up on your skills again."
___

-Heads for Amethyst,, tails for Nora?-
___

-Sasha is shocked as Grime explains that since Yunnan is only after her, he plans on staying behind to face her alone and buy Sasha time to escape. Sasha's expression turns increasingly more conflicted then angered as he tries to tell her " She only wants me. Go! Save yourself. Now! Before it's too late! What are you waiting for? Get going! LEAVE ME!" Not even another second passes before shouting "NO!" and telling Grime something that genuinely surprises him. "..Listen, there's another reason why I've been training so hard. To protect the one person I know I can count on right now. You..."-

(...She considers Grime a friend...)

-Grime is wide-eyed and confused upon hearing that, and Sasha explains You're right. I already lost one friend. I'm not about to lose another." Grime, moved and humbled that his lieutenant and apprentice even considers him a friend, admits "Wow. I did not see that coming..." while scratching the back of his head-
Pit: "....Do I?"
---
-sure, so let's flip it!-

-....I got tails-
---
Weiss: "....That's so sweet... They really aren't bad guys, they just happen to be on opposing sides to Anne."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "....Do I?"
---
-sure, so let's flip it!-

-....I got tails-
---
Weiss: "....That's so sweet... They really aren't bad guys, they just happen to be on opposing sides to Anne."
Meta Knight: "I am certain of it. But you likely won't know unless you try."
___

-Welp, then Amethyst's attack gets cancelled-

Amethyst: (She's gonna be a tough opponent...I'm not surprised!) -Still confident she can win this, but knows it's gonna be an epic challenge-
___

(...Will they be able to make things up with her and the Plantars after all?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I am certain of it. But you likely won't know unless you try."
___

-Welp, then Amethyst's attack gets cancelled-

Amethyst: (She's gonna be a tough opponent...I'm not surprised!) -Still confident she can win this, but knows it's gonna be an epic challenge-
___

(...Will they be able to make things up with her and the Plantars after all?)
Pit: "That is true..."
---
-KNEE STRIKES-
---
Weiss: "I hope she does..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "That is true..."
---
-KNEE STRIKES-
---
Weiss: "I hope she does..."
-Listen to the older and wiser...albeit, considerably smaller puffball warrior, Pit. He's a seasoned warrior and flyer. He knows what he's talking about-
___

-Amethyst tries to free herself by grabbing Nora by the shoulders, and then throwing her-
___

-Yunnan then catches up them, and once again does her epic introduction, this time while literally making poses taken directly from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in front of a speeding anime-style background. This time, she gets as far saying "Ah! I see you have decided to submit to the great General Yunan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched, the youngest newt ever-" before an annoyed Sasha cuts her off, asking her "Uh, do you have to this every single time?" An even more annoyed Yunnan stubbornly declares "Honestly, yes! Repetition helps it stick!"-

(...She's almost like if Undyne had Papyrus' habit of dramatically shouting the titles he came up with for himself.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Listen to the older and wiser...albeit, considerably smaller puffball warrior, Pit. He's a seasoned warrior and flyer. He knows what he's talking about-
___

-Amethyst tries to free herself by grabbing Nora by the shoulders, and then throwing her-
___

-Yunnan then catches up them, and once again does her epic introduction, this time while literally making poses taken directly from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in front of a speeding anime-style background. This time, she gets as far saying "Ah! I see you have decided to submit to the great General Yunan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched, the youngest newt ever-" before an annoyed Sasha cuts her off, asking her "Uh, do you have to this every single time?" An even more annoyed Yunnan stubbornly declares "Honestly, yes! Repetition helps it stick!"-

(...She's almost like if Undyne had Papyrus' habit of dramatically shouting the titles he came up with for himself.)
-he's been fighting demons for longer than MK fought though :V-
---
Nora: "Wheeeeee!" -is thrown-
---
Weiss: "It's annoying."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's been fighting demons for longer than MK fought though :V-
---
Nora: "Wheeeeee!" -is thrown-
---
Weiss: "It's annoying."
-He still seems like a younger teenager otherwise- :V
___

-Amethyst throws her at the ropes, thinking Nora might bounce off of them-

-If she does, she tries to hit her legs with a trip kick-
___

-Determined to capture her target dead or alive, Yunnan coldly tells Grime "All right, you washed-up slob. Time to go...", offending Sasha who draws her sword and yells Yunnan "Hey! Only I can call him that!"-

Following that Grime uses his tongue to catch a thick tree branch to use as a makeshift weapon before taking a battle stance himself, and before telling Yunan "If you want me, General, you'll have to fight both of us." Yunan just responds "Why not? After all, two heads are better than one!" while drawing her razor claws-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He still seems like a younger teenager otherwise- :V
___

-Amethyst throws her at the ropes, thinking Nora might bounce off of them-

-If she does, she tries to hit her legs with a trip kick-
___

-Determined to capture her target dead or alive, Yunnan coldly tells Grime "All right, you washed-up slob. Time to go...", offending Sasha who draws her sword and yells Yunnan "Hey! Only I can call him that!"-

Following that Grime uses his tongue to catch a thick tree branch to use as a makeshift weapon before taking a battle stance himself, and before telling Yunan "If you want me, General, you'll have to fight both of us." Yunan just responds "Why not? After all, two heads are better than one!" while drawing her razor claws-
-angels don't age much, probably :V-
---
-she do be bouncing-
---
Weiss: "This is actually exciting."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-angels don't age much, probably :V-
---
-she do be bouncing-
---
Weiss: "This is actually exciting."
-No one can argue that Meta Knight's definitely still more mature and wiser, at least- :V
___

-TRIP KICK!-
___

(I know! Go, Sasha and Grime!) -Tails waggling while cheering for the duo-

-Sasha gladly tells Grime "Welcome back, Captain" before Grime earnestly tells Sasha "Thank you, Lieutenant, for reminding me that I've still got something worth fighting for." ...He then can't tell if what he meant was clear enough so he tries to explain "I'm talking about our friendship. Not sure if you got that-" prompting an annoyed Sasha to tell him "Yeah, I got it."-

-With that, Yunan charges at the duo and slashes at them with her razor claws, clashing weapons. Grime blocks every one of Yunna's attacks blow for blow, but because he's still wielding a tree branch, no matter how thick it is, Yunan's blades cut it into pieces. She then simply kicks Grime away, leading to Sasha going after her and leading to this surprisingly well choreographed fight scene:

(the scene is faster than this in the show)

Last edited:
Top Bottom