• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "It's just really awesome to meet you."
---
-hmmmmmm-
---
-it's Weiss's hope-
Bandana: "Oh...Then it's nice to meet you, too Even though I've seen almost every one around here before."

___

Steven: "Well, it's been a while since we've done a wrestling match...Maybe a friendly match could be fun!"

Amethyst: "You're on!"
___

-Soon enough, they start the next episode, which is titled ",Toadcatcher"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandana: "Oh...Then it's nice to meet you, too Even though I've seen almost every one around here before."

___

Steven: "Well, it's been a while since we've done a wrestling match...Maybe a friendly match could be fun!"

Amethyst: "You're on!"
___

-Soon enough, they start the next episode, which is titled ",Toadcatcher"-
Pit: "You seem so humble."
---
-Yang and Nora fist bump-
---
Weiss: "Toadcatcher?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "You seem so humble."
---
-Yang and Nora fist bump-
---
Weiss: "Toadcatcher?"
Bandanda: "I just like being able to help my friends and the great king..."
___

-Confident that they've got this?-
___

(Could it be about...Grime?)

-The episode opens not with Anne or any of the Plantars, but with Sasha. who's currently training by going through a homemade obstacle course-

-GASP- (We finally get to see how Sasha and the toad srmy are doing in season 2?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Bandanda: "I just like being able to help my friends and the great king..."
___

-Confident that they've got this?-
___

(Could it be about...Grime?)

-The episode opens not with Anne or any of the Plantars, but with Sasha. who's currently training by going through a homemade obstacle course-

-GASP- (We finally get to see how Sasha and the toad srmy are doing in season 2?!)
Pit: "I feel the same about my friends and Lady Palutena! That's so cool!"
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Weiss: "No way! That's so neat!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I feel the same about my friends and Lady Palutena! That's so cool!"
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Weiss: "No way! That's so neat!"
Meta Knight: "That's not an especially rare thought process. But it is one that is less common than it should be, perhaps."
___

-So are Amethyst and Steven- :p
___

(Are they going to run into the Plantars? Or are they still trying to figure out what to do after the tower was destroyed in the last season...?)

-Weiss surprised at how into the show she herself is now or nah?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "That's not an especially rare thought process. But it is one that is less common than it should be, perhaps."
___

-So are Amethyst and Steven- :p
___

(Are they going to run into the Plantars? Or are they still trying to figure out what to do after the tower was destroyed in the last season...?)

-Weiss surprised at how into the show she herself is now or nah?-
-Pittoo would have a snide remark if he was still there- :V
---
-SO THEY JUST NEED A RING-
---
Weiss: "This show has been so much more intriguing than I thought..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pittoo would have a snide remark if he was still there- :V
---
-SO THEY JUST NEED A RING-
---
Weiss: "This show has been so much more intriguing than I thought..."
-One that would probably backfire on him?- :V
___

Amethyst: "Wait, is there even a wrestling ring around here? Or anything like one?"

Steven: "We...might actually have to find or build one. There's only a general training zone on the Arthra..."
___

(I guess it really has...I just thought it was about fun characters going on fun adventures at first.)

-It helps that character writing and development seems to be it's strong suit, plus now there's hints that there's a lot more to the setting of Amphibia itself with how it has robots and seemingly ancient lost technology-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One that would probably backfire on him?- :V
___

Amethyst: "Wait, is there even a wrestling ring around here? Or anything like one?"

Steven: "We...might actually have to find or build one. There's only a general training zone on the Arthra..."
___

(I guess it really has...I just thought it was about fun characters going on fun adventures at first.)

-It helps that character writing and development seems to be it's strong suit, plus now there's hints that there's a lot more to the setting of Amphibia itself with how it has robots and seemingly ancient lost technology-
-yet wouldn't be entirely wrong-

-Pit being so unquestionably loyal to a trollish Goddess is... not the healthiest life, after all-
---
Weiss: "Let's see if one can be simulated in it."
---
Weiss: "That's still what's going on, but there is an overarching story..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yet wouldn't be entirely wrong-

-Pit being so unquestionably loyal to a trollish Goddess is... not the healthiest life, after all-
---
Weiss: "Let's see if one can be simulated in it."
---
Weiss: "That's still what's going on, but there is an overarching story..."
-Doesn't help that almost all of his powers rely entirely on her granting him her permission to use them- :V
___

-It probably can be for convenience?-
___

-Sasha is first shown running across a field, then jumping over a pitfall, dodging a giant centipede in the pit that attempted to bite her in the process, grabbing onto a tree branch and swiftly and angrily doing several pull-ups without missing a beat, then hopping across several tree stumps and some mushrooms on one leg, before finally landing on solid ground to face several training dummies, all designed to crudely resemble Sprig, Polly, Hopediah and Anne-

-Sasha breaks the Sprig's dummy's melon-based head with a headbutt, karate chops the Hopediah dummy's head in half, and kicks the Polly dummy like a soccer ball/football. She then turns back to face the Anne dummy, which is armed with a wooden sword, and a close-up of it is shown as Grime shouting "Trial by Combat!", Anne telling her "It's over, Sash. You're not gonna push me around anymore." and finally followed by her own words of "Hey, Anne? Maybe you're better off without me..." from the season 1 finale all echo in her head. Expressing nothing but fury the entire time, Sasha simply kicks the Anne dummy over and draws her pink heron sword, pointing it at the dummy like she would when fighting a real opponent while catching her breath-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "Where's my sister?!"
---
-Qrow slashes through the projectile-
---
Veyle: "But as long I have these chains, there's no reason to worry." :)

-they can relate to the idea of someone doing terrible things outside of their control?-
---
Sothis: "Help me...?"
---
Byleth: "You're not the only cause of blame. I make my own meals so I hear whispers sometimes. The sheer amount of gluttons is what's tiring them. If they had only a handful to handle, the strike might have never happened."
Abby: "Hidden. She's safe, I'm just not letting her get in the way"
---
-And is met by three spikes raising from the ground right at him!-
---
Natsuki: "...It must be awkward to new people, huh"
---
Tiamat: "I could try to craft a body for you..."
Stheno: "...With your mud?"
Tiamat: -Nods-
---

Star: "...Oh gosh, I hope not. I didn't even think about that! Am I destined to become a grumpy mother?!"

Dave: "That he didn't give you any trouble, right?"
___

-It's unlikely he'd care much about the comparison anyway- :V
___

-All robots with different personalities and abilities-
___

-So even the Decepticons like the adaptation- :p
___

-So Aya brews some while Alphys finishes filling up the bath-
Lily: "Hmmmm, you're too fun to get like that"

Medea: "None, in fact he seemed a little bit... Awkward, regretting a few actions"
---
-Yeah, it's not about him, so why would he meddle?- :V
---
-Yeah, you can't expect them all to be the exact same-
-Fate's creator would sneeze if she was alive-
---
-Yeah, and can't wait to see how it'll continue- :p -But yeah, Breakdown's at peace now-
---
Aya: "Okay, all ready for her..."
C-Can we please speak to him?
___

-Queen uncharacteristically doesn't say anything. She only tries to escape and get Kris out of there. Tasque Manager providing cover fire-

-Who else oins the group for the mission?-
___

Mabel: "We have to investigate! Come on!"

Dipper: "You sure wanna hear the full story...?
___

-Moon appreciated that-

I'll have to answer for that...But while I regret abandoning my kingdom and my people, I don't regret choosing to be with the love of my life.
___

-So far, no chaos unlike what the adults are dealing with- :p

-Heshima got the same impression and tried to target the corpse monster directly with Thunderbolt-

-Specimen 2 collapsed into a puddle again, but quickly reforms-
-Fran thinks it's fine because she pure?-
---
Coyle: "Not even any snark... Good, we sent a message."
---
-so they go do that?-
---
-or at least tried to :V-

Blake: "Fighting for what you care about... There's no better cause than that."
---
-good for the kiddos... wasn't it the same for them last year?-

Ren: "All of this is so wrong..." -focusing his Aura-
Fran: "Alright" -to Moriarty- "Papa! There's a call for you!"
Moriarty: "Oh, thanks, darling!" -can't say no to daughter- "Hello?"
---
Rita: "I'll see if I can send a putty to look over them, though..."
Koyanskaya: "Smart idea"

Kaito: "Tsk... Let's get out of here..." -made sure to open a dimensional wall to allow himself and the others to escape!-

-Roberts too given he's basically the straight man of the group-
---
Yuri: "...W-Wait, that includes me?"

Natsuki: "Well... Why not? I guess I'd have to eventually"
---
-Indeed, was getting more difficult the more stuff they saw-

Medea: "On the least, you weren't made to do more than just leaving your kingdom" -has experience-
---
-Indeed it was, just mundane stuff this and the last time-

-The corpse monster was struck by Heshima's attacks, proceeding to try to suck his soul before Arthur slashed at him-
Swordsman ghost: "Takeru!" -the corpse monster forced him to keep attacking Atalanta-
Sieg: "...Okay, how can we defeat this thing?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Hmmmm, you're too fun to get like that"

Medea: "None, in fact he seemed a little bit... Awkward, regretting a few actions"
---
-Yeah, it's not about him, so why would he meddle?- :V
---
-Yeah, you can't expect them all to be the exact same-
-Fate's creator would sneeze if she was alive-
---
-Yeah, and can't wait to see how it'll continue- :p -But yeah, Breakdown's at peace now-
---
Aya: "Okay, all ready for her..."
Star: "What if I get all snooty and uptight when I'm an adult, though?"

Dave: "That's our Tom. He's a good kid, he's just got some anger issues he's working on."

-Wrathmelior admits that he gets that from both of them-
___

-Instead of working towards becoming the supreme ruler of...this ship? Basel? A bunch of dimensions? He's probably confused as to where he's supposed to be reigning as king, now- :V
___

-It may also partly because most of them were originally intended to be prototypes for a finalized robot superhero, so Nora would grant each unit a different personality, while others' personality changed as an unintended side effect of her not quite figuring out how to program a robot teenager at the time-

-And Jenny would punch her in the face- :V
___

-Sundor finding out any new information from his observation?-
___

-Will she offer some to Kiara and Gaster if he's awake as well?-

-Either way, Alphys changes out of her pajamas and steps into the bath, floating in it like a reptile-

-Fran thinks it's fine because she pure?-
---
Coyle: "Not even any snark... Good, we sent a message."
---
-so they go do that?-
---
-or at least tried to :V-

Blake: "Fighting for what you care about... There's no better cause than that."
---
-good for the kiddos... wasn't it the same for them last year?-

Ren: "All of this is so wrong..." -focusing his Aura-
---

Kaito: "Tsk... Let's get out of here..." -made sure to open a dimensional wall to allow himself and the others to escape!-

---

---

Medea: "On the least, you weren't made to do more than just leaving your kingdom" -has experience-
---

-The corpse monster was struck by Heshima's attacks, proceeding to try to suck his soul before Arthur slashed at him-
Swordsman ghost: "Takeru!" -the corpse monster forced him to keep attacking Atalanta-
W-We need your help. And Neo's, too...
___

-Shouting from a distance- You've Still Got Puny Brains By The Way.

Berdly: "C-Curses...!" :urg:

-Noelle and Berdly immediately run through-

-Then they've got a team to get that last Power Coin...-
___

Mabel: "Yeah, we need to get to the bottom of this!" -Takes Yuri's hands and drags her over to where "Blake" is sitting-

Dipper: "...In that case, let me start the story from the beginning. It all started one fateful summer. in a sleepy little town in Oregon called "Gravity Falls"."
___

-Which is why they only stopped by three or four restaurants today-

-Moon knows having more than three big meals plus dessert a day generally isn't that healthy for anyone with an average stomach and metabolism-

I only wish I had been able or done more to help the monsters of Mewni out as well...
___

-All they did was go trick-or-treating and chat with friends and the few grown-up members of Chaldea looking after them, avoiding all the chaos that occurred last Halloween-

Spooky: "None of my Specimens are supposed to be easy to trap, destroy or kill. They're part of a deadly army."

-A few seconds later, Specimen began to summon some minions as well...more specifically, more members of Specimen 2's kind itself, all of which take on different shapes. Some are much larger, some have extremely elongated and spindly arms, many have extra arms, and a few even have additional mouths, looking exactly like these creatures, minus the pool floaties:

(Why Lub Glubs from Adventure Time? Because Specimen 2's design is not only inspired by them, but is also a direct reference to them. Combine that with the fact that I've already establisehd that The Lich exists here, Specimen 2 looks so similar to the Lub Glubs that I might as well make it the leader of them.) :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Doesn't help that almost all of his powers rely entirely on her granting him her permission to use them- :V
___

-It probably can be for convenience?-
___

-Sasha is first shown running across a field, then jumping over a pitfall, dodging a giant centipede in the pit that attempted to bite her in the process, grabbing onto a tree branch and swiftly and angrily doing several pull-ups without missing a beat, then hopping across several tree stumps and some mushrooms on one leg, before finally landing on solid ground to face several training dummies, all designed to crudely resemble Sprig, Polly, Hopediah and Anne-

-Sasha breaks the Sprig's dummy's melon-based head with a headbutt, karate chops the Hopediah dummy's head in half, and kicks the Polly dummy like a soccer ball/football. She then turns back to face the Anne dummy, which is armed with a wooden sword, and a close-up of it is shown as Grime shouting "Trial by Combat!", Anne telling her "It's over, Sash. You're not gonna push me around anymore." and finally followed by her own words of "Hey, Anne? Maybe you're better off without me..." from the season 1 finale all echo in her head. Expressing nothing but fury the entire time, Sasha simply kicks the Anne dummy over and draws her pink heron sword, pointing it at the dummy like she would when fighting a real opponent while catching her breath-
-if the Kirby crew knew that, they might agree that his faith is a little too blind?-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Weiss: "Oh dear..."

Abby: "Hidden. She's safe, I'm just not letting her get in the way"
---
-And is met by three spikes raising from the ground right at him!-
---
Natsuki: "...It must be awkward to new people, huh"
---
Tiamat: "I could try to craft a body for you..."
Stheno: "...With your mud?"
Tiamat: -Nods-
---
-Abby was even kind enough to give cookies to Ruby-

Yang: "Dammit..." -she starts falling back to Illya-
---
-he goes in birb mode once more to dodge the spikes and then rushes in to slash her again-

-Morrigan can can there was a lot of might in that attack-
---
Alear: "They generally don't mind because she's just too sweet to be upset or scared."
---
Sothis: "....Is it safe?"
---
-unreplied-

---

---

---

---

___

___

Mabel: "Yeah, we need to get to the bottom of this!" -Takes Yuri's hands and drags her over to where "Blake" is sitting-

Dipper: "...In that case, let me start the story from the beginning. It all started one fateful summer. in a sleepy little town in Oregon called "Gravity Falls"."
___

-Moon knows having more than three big meals plus dessert a day generally isn't that healthy for anyone with an average stomach and metabolism-

I only wish I had been able or done more to help the monsters of Mewni out as well...
___

-All they did was go trick-or-treating and chat with friends and the few grown-up members of Chaldea looking after them, avoiding all the chaos that occurred last Halloween-

Spooky: "None of my Specimens are supposed to be easy to trap, destroy or kill. They're part of a deadly army."

-A few seconds later, Specimen began to summon some minions as well...more specifically, more members of Specimen 2's kind itself, all of which take on different shapes. Some are much larger, some have extremely elongated and spindly arms, many have extra arms, and a few even have additional mouths, looking exactly like these creatures, minus the pool floaties:
-Neo patiently waits, not aware Moriarty would put the phone on speakers since she's needed too-
---
Coyle: "...Do that."
---
-"Blake" is back to the default yellow eyes, does that make the girls wonder if they just imagined things?-
---
Kamui: "Thank you for this culinary tour, Queen Moon." :)

Blake: "You still might be able to if you're allowed to leave the castle one day..."
---
-people would be happy to know the kids were not harmed by any chaos once more-

Yang: "So what, you just kill people with a bunch of failed experiments? Yeah, that's pretty unsettling, but if your point is to be known as someone who's scary, you can't boost your reputation if all the people you scare get killed before they tell the tales."

Blake: "Leading to an endless cycle of finding new victims and spilling their blood..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-if the Kirby crew knew that, they might agree that his faith is a little too blind?-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Weiss: "Oh dear..."
-Id at the very least he doesn't have enough capability outside of the powers she grants him- :V
___

Amethyst: "Welp, that solves that!" :p
___

-Sasha then turns around and, seeming confident with her skills, ask Grime what her time on the obstacle was. She gets no response, so she calls his name a few times in annoyance before going to find him at what looks like a nearby old mill or mining building with a still active water wheel-

-She asks what the heck he's doing, until she opens the front door and sees Grime slumped despondently on bags with a bag of cheesy chips laying in his chest, having visibly gained a few pounds in his gut and grown a white beard with a gray stripe in the middle like a skunk's fur patterm, watching TV shows on Sasha"s phone. Sasha can only say "Oh my gosh!" with a startled and almost offended tone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Id at the very least he doesn't have enough capability outside of the powers she grants him- :V
___

Amethyst: "Welp, that solves that!" :p
___

-Sasha then turns around and, seeming confident with her skills, ask Grime what her time on the obstacle was. She gets no response, so she calls his name a few times in annoyance before going to find him at what looks like a nearby old mill or mining building with a still active water wheel-

-She asks what the heck he's doing, until she opens the front door and sees Grime slumped despondently on bags with a bag of cheesy chips laying in his chest, having visibly gained a few pounds in his gut and grown a white beard with a gray stripe in the middle like a skunk's fur patterm, watching TV shows on Sasha"s phone. Sasha can only say "Oh my gosh!" with a startled and almost offended tone-
-something that the very first Kid Icarus game proves is a lie-
---
Yang: "Convenient, right?"
---
Weiss: "He's hit hard times..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Abby was even kind enough to give cookies to Ruby-

Yang: "Dammit..." -she starts falling back to Illya-
---
-he goes in birb mode once more to dodge the spikes and then rushes in to slash her again-

-Morrigan can can there was a lot of might in that attack-
---
Alear: "They generally don't mind because she's just too sweet to be upset or scared."
---
Sothis: "....Is it safe?"
---
-unreplied-
-How sweet of her-
Illya: "Now where had we left on...?"
---
-Indeed, though she also tried to block it with her hair being used to attack like it solidified to slug with it-
---
Yuri: "Her manner of speech does denote that..."
---
Tiamat: "......Ah, I...Didn't think that..."
Euryale: "No offense, but we don't want it to be corrupting"
---
Musashi: "You do know how to cook enough for yourself though. I... Really did end exaggerating, even if their meals are just sooooo good~!"
Star: "What if I get all snooty and uptight when I'm an adult, though?"

Dave: "That's our Tom. He's a good kid, he's just got some anger issues he's working on."

-Wrathmelior admits that he gets that from both of them-
___

-Instead of working towards becoming the supreme ruler of...this ship? Basel? A bunch of dimensions? He's probably confused as to where he's supposed to be reigning as king, now- :V
___

-It may also partly because most of them were originally intended to be prototypes for a finalized robot superhero, so Nora would grant each unit a different personality, while others' personality changed as an unintended side effect of her not quite figuring out how to program a robot teenager at the time-

-And Jenny would punch her in the face- :V
___

-Sundor finding out any new information from his observation?-
___

-Will she offer some to Kiara and Gaster if he's awake as well?-

-Either way, Alphys changes out of her pajamas and steps into the bath, floating in it like a reptile-
Lily: "Then I'll smack some sense into you!"

Medea: "Yes, but it's good he's acknowledging and trying to improve himself"
---
-But he knows that people should worship him!-
---
-But what's done is done... On the keast none became a second Armagedroid-

-Good- :V
---
-Besides his alive status, not much...-
---
Aya: "...Want some cocoa?"
Kiara: "Thank you" :) -takes it-
___

___

___

___

(Why Lub Glubs from Adventure Time? Because Specimen 2's design is not only inspired by them, but is also a direct reference to them. Combine that with the fact that I've already establisehd that The Lich exists here, Specimen 2 looks so similar to the Lub Glubs that I might as well make it the leader of them.) :V
-Neo patiently waits, not aware Moriarty would put the phone on speakers since she's needed too-
---
---
-"Blake" is back to the default yellow eyes, does that make the girls wonder if they just imagined things?-
---

Blake: "You still might be able to if you're allowed to leave the castle one day..."
---

Yang: "So what, you just kill people with a bunch of failed experiments? Yeah, that's pretty unsettling, but if your point is to be known as someone who's scary, you can't boost your reputation if all the people you scare get killed before they tell the tales."

Blake: "Leading to an endless cycle of finding new victims and spilling their blood..."
Moriarty: "Ooooh, I see. Given her situation though, I will put the speaker on" -to Neo- "You're needed here now"
---
-And so Rita did that, manifesting a small putty to follow them in hiding-

-And so did Stacey for that matter, right into the Arthra-

-Indeed, and mobilizes a little bit-
---
Yuri: "...W-Well, her eyes went back to their previous color..."

Natsuki: "Huh, what a name for a town..."
---
Jeanne: "It's been such a wonderful experience of your kingdom already~"

Atalanta: "The current princess that's heir tot he throne also has that goal"
---
-Indeed, they deserve to live their childhood in the most normal way possible-

Atalanta: "That is very counter-productive!" -shoots at some of the Lub Gulbs-
Sakura: "If people don't survive that place, how are they meant to make more know that it's terrifying?" -shocked the swordsman ghost-
-Along that, the corpse used more devices like the ones used to summon the red swirdsman. Looking at all of them, RWBY, the Gems, their Servants and Heshima see there's 15 ghosts summoned by it, all puppeeteered to attack them on sight, Sakura, Rin and Jenny as the exceptions-
01_Musashi_Ghost (1).png
02._Edison_Ghost (1).png
03._Robin_Ghost.png
04._Newton_Ghost.png
05._Billy_the_Kid_Ghost.png
06._Beethoven_Ghost.png
07._Benkei_Ghost.png
08._Goemon_Ghost.png
09._Ryoma_Ghost.png
10._Himiko_Ghost.png
11._Tutankhamun_Ghost.png
12._Nobunaga_Ghost.png
13._Houdini_Ghost.png
14._Grimm_Ghost.png
Sanzo_Ghost.png

Elizabeth: "AW COME ON!"
-All of them also began to spread their attacks around, yet just like the swordsman, they were muttering "Takeru....!"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-something that the very first Kid Icarus game proves is a lie-
---
Yang: "Convenient, right?"
---
Weiss: "He's hit hard times..."
-I've only ever played the first game as a Masterpiece in Brawl admittedly-
___

Steven: "I'm surprised, but at least it means we don't have to build one." :p
___

(...Okay, I wasn't expecting Grime to end up like this.)

-His very appearance here proves that much-

Amphibia2.jpg

-The show that Grime's watching turns out to be Suspicion Island, the same show that Anne and the Plantars were obsessed with in season 1, and one woman from the show is heard angrily repeating her line of "Randy, I think you're suspicious!", causing Randy to overdramatically shout "NOOOOOOOOO!" while somehow morphing his shape to resemble the figure from The Scream by Edward Munch. Grime chuckles at this scene and is just like "Randy, too? Everyone really is suspicious!", evidently becoming a fan of it much like the Plantars did-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Then I'll smack some sense into you!"

Medea: "Yes, but it's good he's acknowledging and trying to improve himself"
---
-But he knows that people should worship him!-
---
-But what's done is done... On the keast none became a second Armagedroid-

-Good- :V
---
-Besides his alive status, not much...-
---
Aya: "...Want some cocoa?"
Kiara: "Thank you" :) -takes it-
Star: "Whew, okay, that always works! ...Please don't use the staff for that, though." :lol:

Dave; "I know, he's doing us proud!"

-Wrathmelior cheerfully and proudly agrees-
___

-And yet no one does- :V
___

-She's deliberately designed every robot she's built since him to have a much more human-like mindset in order to help them be both more empathetic and think more rationally-

-She'd also probably give her a scathing "The Reason You Suck" Speech to her for being a terrible excuse of a guardian and being abusive to Fate just because she wasn't her original daughter-
___

-Sundor frustrated-
___

-Is it good?-

---
---
---

---

Moriarty: "Ooooh, I see. Given her situation though, I will put the speaker on" -to Neo- "You're needed here now"
---

---

---

---

Sakura: "If people don't survive that place, how are they meant to make more know that it's terrifying?" -shocked the swordsman ghost-
-Along that, the corpse used more devices like the ones used to summon the red swirdsman. Looking at all of them, RWBY, the Gems, their Servants and Heshima see there's 15 ghosts summoned by it, all puppeeteered to attack them on sight, Sakura, Rin and Jenny as the exceptions-
View attachment 380226View attachment 380211View attachment 380212View attachment 380213View attachment 380214View attachment 380215View attachment 380216View attachment 380217View attachment 380218View attachment 380219View attachment 380220View attachment 380221View attachment 380222View attachment 380223View attachment 380224
Elizabeth: "AW COME ON!"
-All of them also began to spread their attacks around, yet just like the swordsman, they were muttering "Takeru....!"-
-As soon as speaker mode is on, the Rulers and scientists explain what Neo's needed for?-
___

-They're out of sight for now, along with Tasque Manager-

-They've escaped...and a number of people present on the Arthra would see two adolescent/teenage monsters that they didn't recognize, one being a reindeer girl and other being a bird boy-

-Lancer does a bunch of unnecessary stealth maneuvers and takes some elaborate paths like the vents and air ducts to try and sneak into the cafeteria undetected-
___

Mabel: "...You know, a few years ago, I wouldn't have questioned it and thought I was just seeing things, but after everything that happened in Gravity Falls, I know there's no way it's that simple. We've gotta get to the bottom of this!" :glare: -Determined-

Dipper: "Our parents sent my sister Mabel and I there for the summer, thinking it'd be a good opportunity for us to get out more. It was supposed to just be an average summer break, a time for leisure, recreation, and takin' 'er easy.. And for the most part in that town, it probably was...Except for us and our friends."
___

Moon: "I'm glad to have been a good host." :)

That would be nice, but my fate and the verdict remains to be seen...And Star, correct? I havedn't even met her yet.
___

Spooky: "They'll still get scared before dying, and then their ghosts will join my army! It'll work, I'm sure of it!" -Now she just sounds tubborn...almost irattionally single-mindedly focused on this goal of scaring people, like a lot of unrested spirits are with a specific goal-

(You can't be serious...)

(Umm, we might need somebody to use their Noble Phantasm for this one!)

(Or perhaps a Z-Move...) -Thinking Gigavolt Havoc might wipe all of these ghosts and perhaps even the Lub Glubs/Specimen 2s out-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How sweet of her-
Illya: "Now where had we left on...?"
---
-Indeed, though she also tried to block it with her hair being used to attack like it solidified to slug with it-
---
Yuri: "Her manner of speech does denote that..."
---
Tiamat: "......Ah, I...Didn't think that..."
Euryale: "No offense, but we don't want it to be corrupting"
---
Musashi: "You do know how to cook enough for yourself though. I... Really did end exaggerating, even if their meals are just sooooo good~!"
-Yang about to do a punch while falling-
---
-he has yet to trigger his Semblance-
---
Veyle: "Thank you." :3
---
Sothis: "A corrupted version of myself would be the doom of Chaldea..."
---
Shez: "Now I'm curious..."

Byleth: "Her record is over 600 bowls of noodles, if I recall."

Shez: "In one sitting?!"

-I've only ever played the first game as a Masterpiece in Brawl admittedly-
___

Steven: "I'm surprised, but at least it means we don't have to build one." :p
___

(...Okay, I wasn't expecting Grime to end up like this.)

-His very appearance here proves that much-
-fair enough lmao-

-but point is he can do things himself, but has grown more reliant on Palutena over the years-
---
Nora: "What are we waiting for then?!"
---
Weiss: "Neither did I..."

---

---

---

---

-As soon as speaker mode is on, the Rulers and scientists explain what Neo's needed for?-
___

-They've escaped...and a number of people present on the Arthra would see two adolescent/teenage monsters that they didn't recognize, one being a reindeer girl and other being a bird boy-

-Lancer does a bunch of unnecessary stealth maneuvers and takes some elaborate paths like the vents and air ducts to try and sneak into the cafeteria undetected-
___

Mabel: "...You know, a few years ago, I wouldn't have questioned it and thought I was just seeing things, but after everything that happened in Gravity Falls, I know there's no way it's that simple. We've gotta get to the bottom of this!" :glare: -Determined-

Dipper: "Our parents sent my sister Mabel and I there for the summer, thinking it'd be a good opportunity for us to get out more. It was supposed to just be an average summer break, a time for leisure, recreation, and takin' 'er easy.. And for the most part in that town, it probably was...Except for us and our friends."
___

That would be nice, but my fate and the verdict remains to be seen...And Star, correct? I havedn't even met her yet.
___

Spooky: "They'll still get scared before dying, and then their ghosts will join my army! It'll work, I'm sure of it!" -Now she just sounds tubborn...almost irattionally single-mindedly focused on this goal of scaring people, like a lot of unrested spirits are with a specific goal-

(Or perhaps a Z-Move...) -Thinking Gigavolt Havoc might wipe all of these ghosts and perhaps even the Lub Glubs/Specimen 2s out-
-Neo looks very confused-
---
Coyle: "Now what do we do?"
---
"Blake": -still reading-
---
Kamui: "I wonder what else your kingdom offers. I can't think solely about food." :lol:

Blake: "Wait, you didn't?"
---
-KIDDOS GET SO MUCH CANDY-

Yang: "Alright. Servants, go nuts! It's clear she can't be reasoned with."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fair enough lmao-

-but point is he can do things himself, but has grown more reliant on Palutena over the years-
---
Nora: "What are we waiting for then?!"
---
Weiss: "Neither did I..."
-Meaning that even if he still has his own powers, he would be too rusty with them to know what to do without Palutena's guidance-
___

Amethyst: "Tiger Millionaire and I are partners, so this is gonna be a classic tag team match!"

Steven: "Whoo! Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma are back out of retirement!"
___

-Sasha then walks up to him, and Grime, not noticing how angry and stern his lieutenant and apprentice is, just casually asks her "Sup, Sash?" Sasha, taking her phone away before holding up a wanted poster of Grime himself,, angrily asks him "Oh, I'll tell you what's up. You're sitting here binge-watching trash TV all day when we're supposed to be training! What are you gonna do when someone comes to collect the big, fat price on your big, fat head?" Merely a few seconds later, two hooded toads with a sword and battleaxe break through the windows near the top of the room, startling Sasha-

-Immediately pointing them out as bounty hunters, Sasha clashes weapons with them and easily defends attacks, while telling Grime to help her take the bounty hunters down. Grime doesn't even stand up, makes the bare minimum effort to reach his sword from where he's currently sitting, then just gives up and nonchalantly yet confidently tells her "Nah, you've got this." Frustrated, Sasha tells the "bounty hunters" "Okay, guys, that's enough." prompting one of them to suddenly stop running and attacking, tripping in the process and stumbling into the other "bounty hunter", who crashes and falls backfirst on him. A few seconds later, they lift their hoods, revealing them not to be bounty hunters, but just Percy and braddock, the latter of whom damaged one of his band instruments from tripping-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Whew, okay, that always works! ...Please don't use the staff for that, though." :lol:

Dave; "I know, he's doing us proud!"

-Wrathmelior cheerfully and proudly agrees-
___

-And yet no one does- :V
___

-She's deliberately designed every robot she's built since him to have a much more human-like mindset in order to help them be both more empathetic and think more rationally-

-She'd also probably give her a scathing "The Reason You Suck" Speech to her for being a terrible excuse of a guardian and being abusive to Fate just because she wasn't her original daughter-
___

-Sundor frustrated-
___

-Is it good?-
Lily: "I make no promises~" 😉

Medea: "You're proud parents, I can see..."
---
-Preeeeetty much- :V -It annoys him plenty-
---
-So thankfully, it's highly unlikely they'll need to worry on that-

-Also very good- :V
---
Sundor: I'm getting nothing out of this!
Breakdown: "You go, Aang!"
---
Kiara: -Sips it- "It's quite sweet" :)
-Yang about to do a punch while falling-
---
-he has yet to trigger his Semblance-
---
Veyle: "Thank you." :3
---
Sothis: "A corrupted version of myself would be the doom of Chaldea..."
---
Shez: "Now I'm curious..."

Byleth: "Her record is over 600 bowls of noodles, if I recall."

Shez: "In one sitting?!"
-Which clashes with Illya's!-
---
-Indeed, while Morrigan yelled "SHADOW BLADE!" as she did a Shoryuken, but with her wing and turned into a blade-
---
Yuri: "What of you?" -to Alear-
---
Circe: "...I am willing to believe that"
Euryale: "Would she?" -asking Viridi-
---
Musashi: "...In one sitting alright"
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Kamui: "I wonder what else your kingdom offers. I can't think solely about food." :lol:

---

Martha: "As you may be aware of, all Servants, deities and mages are unable yo do much thanks to the barrier casted over the tower. However, your growing abilities could be of great to sneak in safely"
---
Koyanskaya: "We finish setting our plans..."

Chrono: "...What just happened now?!"

-Charlotte and Gareth couldn't tell him not to, finding it really cute-
---
Yuri: "Uuuhhh... Okay..." -will follow Mabel-

Natsuki: "Okay I follow, what happened to you and your friends?"
---
Jeanne: "Hmmm, any other place that offers... Something else?"

Atalanta: "Huh... I suppose it's been deliberate to keep you secret from her"
---
-Indeed, and even Eleonora and Yuuno have fun-

Sieg: "She's not listening to any reason, we might as well..." -Mordred is starting to charge her NP in fact!-
-Various of the ghosts the corpse summon attack JN_R and the Gems directly via direct attacks or other means like electricity, yet like the swordsman they all seem reluctant and mutter "Takeru, stop! Wake up!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meaning that even if he still has his own powers, he would be too rusty with them to know what to do without Palutena's guidance-
___

Amethyst: "Tiger Millionaire and I are partners, so this is gonna be a classic tag team match!"

Steven: "Whoo! Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma are back out of retirement!"
___

-Sasha then walks up to him, and Grime, not noticing how angry and stern his lieutenant and apprentice is, just casually asks her "Sup, Sash?" Sasha, taking her phone away before holding up a wanted poster of Grime himself,, angrily asks him "Oh, I'll tell you what's up. You're sitting here binge-watching trash TV all day when we're supposed to be training! What are you gonna do when someone comes to collect the big, fat price on your big, fat head?" Merely a few seconds later, two hooded toads with a sword and battleaxe break through the windows near the top of the room, startling Sasha-

-Immediately pointing them out as bounty hunters, Sasha clashes weapons with them and easily defends attacks, while telling Grime to help her take the bounty hunters down. Grime doesn't even stand up, makes the bare minimum effort to reach his sword from where he's currently sitting, then just gives up and nonchalantly yet confidently tells her "Nah, you've got this." Frustrated, Sasha tells the "bounty hunters" "Okay, guys, that's enough." prompting one of them to suddenly stop running and attacking, tripping in the process and stumbling into the other "bounty hunter", who crashes and falls backfirst on him. A few seconds later, they lift their hoods, revealing them not to be bounty hunters, but just Percy and braddock, the latter of whom damaged one of his band instruments from tripping-
-and that is something Bandana Dee wouldn't like?-
---
Yang: "We need cool names too..."

Nora: "How about Sun Dragon and Thunder Goddess?"
---
Weiss: "She was setting him up..."

-Which clashes with Illya's!-
---
-Indeed, while Morrigan yelled "SHADOW BLADE!" as she did a Shoryuken, but with her wing and turned into a blade-
---
Yuri: "What of you?" -to Alear-
---
Circe: "...I am willing to believe that"
Euryale: "Would she?" -asking Viridi-
---
Musashi: "...In one sitting alright"
Yang: "THIS IS SUCH A COOL FIGHT!"
---
-which Qrow blocked-

-this'll be a fun fight for the succubus~-
---
Alear: "I just want to forge bonds with new worlds." :)
---
Viridi: "I don't really know, to be honest."
---
Shez: ".....Honestly, that's impressive."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "THIS IS SUCH A COOL FIGHT!"
---
-which Qrow blocked-

-this'll be a fun fight for the succubus~-
---
Alear: "I just want to forge bonds with new worlds." :)
---
Viridi: "I don't really know, to be honest."
---
Shez: ".....Honestly, that's impressive."
Illya: "You are very strong! This is what I meant!"
---
-Absolutely, as shejumped then dived on him with her wings wrapped around her legs like drills-
---
Yuri: "Oh, I meant if you had anything restraining your draconic impulses too"
---
Stheno: "I thought you knew her the longest"
---
Musashi: "Yay~!" -double peace signs-
Guifei: "Too much tho"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I make no promises~" 😉

Medea: "You're proud parents, I can see..."
---
-Preeeeetty much- :V -It annoys him plenty-
---
-So thankfully, it's highly unlikely they'll need to worry on that-

-Also very good- :V
---
Sundor: I'm getting nothing out of this!
Breakdown: "You go, Aang!"
---
Kiara: -Sips it- "It's quite sweet" :)
Star: "Man, I really hope I don't end up all grumpy and uptight...And not just 'cause I don't wanna be smacked in the face by or bonked on the head by a magic staff." :ohwell:

Dave: "Who wouldn't be? He's growing up into a fine young man so fast!"

-Wrathmelior is even shedding some tears of joy while looking at some of Tom's baby pictures-
___

-What are King Knight's current thoughts?-
___

-Nope, aside from Armageddroid getting rebuilt somehow...again-

-It wouldn't even be the first speech like that she's given here- :V
___

-Only that Breakdown is alive again somehow!-
___

-Then the others have some cocoa to look forward to- :p

Nothing like a warm bath to start a day~! At least it's not like the lava of Hotland. :p

-and that is something Bandana Dee wouldn't like?-
---
Yang: "We need cool names too..."

Nora: "How about Sun Dragon and Thunder Goddess?"
---
Weiss: "She was setting him up..."
-He'd think Pit was relying too much on his boss, which is saying a lot considering he works for King Dedede- :V
___

Steven: "Those sound pretty cool!"
___

-Grime is surprised to see Percy and Braddock were the ones disguised as bounty hunters and questions them on it, and Braddock explains that Sasha thought some action like a battle might help him out of his rut. It seemingly works at first as upon realizing they staged the attack, Grime's exresspion becomes increasingly angry and stern as he forebodingly tells Percy and Braddock "Sounds like you two...belong...", terrifying the toad couple as they fear they may have invoked the wrath of the ruthless Captain Grime seen in "Prison Break", while Sasha smirks thinking her plan may have worked-

-...And then Grime smiles again and finishes his sentence with a hammy "...on Suspicion Island!", prompting all three toads to laugh while Sasha grumbles and facepalms-

---
---
---

---

Martha: "As you may be aware of, all Servants, deities and mages are unable yo do much thanks to the barrier casted over the tower. However, your growing abilities could be of great to sneak in safely"
---

---

---

---

Sieg: "She's not listening to any reason, we might as well..." -Mordred is starting to charge her NP in fact!-
-Various of the ghosts the corpse summon attack JN_R and the Gems directly via direct attacks or other means like electricity, yet like the swordsman they all seem reluctant and mutter "Takeru, stop! Wake up!"-
I-It may be our best shot to enter the fortress...
___

Noelle: "Umm...hello?" :lol:

Berdly: "Wh-What is this place and why is it a technological marvel?!" :surprised:

-Even Roberts had the same opinion due to how kind and enthusiastic the kid is?-

Super secret stealth mission is a success! We're here!

___

Mabel: "Hey, Blake! What's going on with your eyes? They were two totally different colors like just ten seconds ago!" -Not being subtle with her suspicions at all-

Dipper: "Just about the craziest and weirdest summer you could ever imagine." -Said with something of a fond tone, for as traumatic as Weirdmageddon was...the adventures he and Mabel had there, the time spent with their relatives and the friends they made there are all things he wouldn't trade for the world-
___

Moon: "There's quite a few, actually. There's parks, theaters, lakes and oceans, carnivals..."

I';m not certain if she knows whether or not I'm alive, but if she does, I've still yet to meet her face to face.
___

-And Tiki and da Vinci don't have to worry about dealing with any chaos, either- :p

Steven: "Wait! I don't know about Spooky or what her deal is, but it's clear that the rest of these ghosts don't want this! There has to be some way to free them!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

___

Berdly: "Wh-What is this place and why is it a technological marvel?!" :surprised:

-Even Roberts had the same opinion due to how kind and enthusiastic the kid is?-

___

Mabel: "Hey, Blake! What's going on with your eyes? They were two totally different colors like just ten seconds ago!" -Not being subtle with her suspicions at all-

Dipper: "Just about the craziest and weirdest summer you could ever imagine." -Said with something of a fond tone, for as traumatic as Weirdmageddon was...the adventures he and Mabel had there, the time spent with their relatives and the friends they made there are all things he wouldn't trade for the world-
___

Moon: "There's quite a few, actually. There's parks, theaters, lakes and oceans, carnivals..."

I';m not certain if she knows whether or not I'm alive, but if she does, I've still yet to meet her face to face.
___

-And Tiki and da Vinci don't have to worry about dealing with any chaos, either- :p

Steven: "Wait! I don't know about Spooky or what her deal is, but it's clear that the rest of these ghosts don't want this! There has to be some way to free them!"
Neo: -answers by disguising into one of Rita's troops-
---
Coyle: "Without any interruption, hopefully..."
---
"Blake": "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just reading this book."
---
Kamui: "I'm sure these are all pretty." :)

Blake: "Seems the current Queen might be hiding you from her daughter's knowledge..."
---
-good for them~-

Nora: -got struck by electricity- "Oh... haha.... hahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep it coming, lads!" :laugh:

Ruby: "These are corpses, Steven. I don't think they have any ability to reason..." :urg:

Illya: "You are very strong! This is what I meant!"
---
-Absolutely, as shejumped then dived on him with her wings wrapped around her legs like drills-
---
Yuri: "Oh, I meant if you had anything restraining your draconic impulses too"
---
Stheno: "I thought you knew her the longest"
---
Musashi: "Yay~!" -double peace signs-
Guifei: "Too much tho"
Yang: "Didn't think someone so young could keep up. This is awesome!"
---
-he went birb to dodge again-

-appears besides Lilith- So who you betting on, girl?
---
Alear: "I don't have any impulses in the first place. Likely because I'm part-Divine Dragon."
---
Viridi: "And you think I would try corrupting her just for fun?"
---
Shez: "Yeah, way too much... but doing it one time is definitely worth bragging about."

-He'd think Pit was relying too much on his boss, which is saying a lot considering he works for King Dedede- :V
___

Steven: "Those sound pretty cool!"
___

-Grime is surprised to see Percy and Braddock were the ones disguised as bounty hunters and questions them on it, and Braddock explains that Sasha thought some action like a battle might help him out of his rut. It seemingly works at first as upon realizing they staged the attack, Grime's exresspion becomes increasingly angry and stern as he forebodingly tells Percy and Braddock "Sounds like you two...belong...", terrifying the toad couple as they fear they may have invoked the wrath of the ruthless Captain Grime seen in "Prison Break", while Sasha smirks thinking her plan may have worked-

-...And then Grime smiles again and finishes his sentence with a hammy "...on Suspicion Island!", prompting all three toads to laugh while Sasha grumbles and facepalms-
Pit: "I wouldn't be much without Lady Palutena, honestly..."
---
Nora: "LET'S DO THIS!"
---
Weiss: "......"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Man, I really hope I don't end up all grumpy and uptight...And not just 'cause I don't wanna be smacked in the face by or bonked on the head by a magic staff." :ohwell:

Dave: "Who wouldn't be? He's growing up into a fine young man so fast!"

-Wrathmelior is even shedding some tears of joy while looking at some of Tom's baby pictures-
___

-What are King Knight's current thoughts?-
___

-Nope, aside from Armageddroid getting rebuilt somehow...again-

-It wouldn't even be the first speech like that she's given here- :V
___

-Only that Breakdown is alive again somehow!-
___

-Then the others have some cocoa to look forward to- :p

Nothing like a warm bath to start a day~! At least it's not like the lava of Hotland. :p
Lily: "I'll still try to make you, well, don't. Whatever it takes!"

Medea: They're more caring than I expected... Good, that means they'll be there to guide him.
---
King Knight: Odd, I haven't been celebrated for a few days now...
---
-Which is unlikely... They hope-

-Pretty much- :V -Alas not like she can now... This makes me realize tho, she gotta being the Nanoha trio to Tremorton some day too-
---
-But not getting a clue on how!-
---
Kiara: "That would sound inconvenient for most" :p
Yang: "Didn't think someone so young could keep up. This is awesome!"
---
-he went birb to dodge again-

-appears besides Lilith- So who you betting on, girl?
---
Alear: "I don't have any impulses in the first place. Likely because I'm part-Divine Dragon."
---
Viridi: "And you think I would try corrupting her just for fun?"
---
Shez: "Yeah, way too much... but doing it one time is definitely worth bragging about."
Illya: "...Thank you! But the compliment doesn't means I'll stop!"
---
Morrigan: "That trick won't save you forever~!" -SOUL FIST-
Lilith: "...You wanna bet against my sis, don't you?" :p
---
Yuri: "Part Divine Dragon? So are you also human?"
---
Euryale: "Naaah, too savage even for you"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, even without gaining weight, that much is awesome~!"
Guifei: "You're lucky you're pretty or I'd scold you"
Musashi: "Heehee" :p
___

___

___

___

---
---
---

Blake: "Seems the current Queen might be hiding you from her daughter's knowledge..."
---
-good for them~-

Nora: -got struck by electricity- "Oh... haha.... hahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep it coming, lads!" :laugh:

Ruby: "These are corpses, Steven. I don't think they have any ability to reason..." :urg:
Moriarty: "She is ready for the task already"
Martha: "Splen-!" -The door also to the meeting room also gets slammed open- "Oh, now what?!"
Kaito: "Yo" :p
---
Stacey: "They're allied with us, please don't do anything bad!"
Chrono: "Hmmm..." -examining the two monsters-

-Basically, yeah. So he keeps quiet on his opinion-
Charlotte: "Yay, you did a great jonb at that~!"
Gareth: "Heheh, yeah!"
---
Yuri: "...You like books?"

Natsuki: "Okay, sounds like it wasn't all bad then..."
---
Jeanne: "Hmmmm, mayhaps the theater?"

Atalanta: "The question is, would you like to meet her?"
---
Tiki: "How has it been, kids~?"
Miyu: "It's being fun...!

Sakura: "Even if we'd like to think otherwise..."
-The ghost that shot electricity at Nora seemed to realize she was able to absorb it for energy, so in a small act of rebellion and after muttering "Please, stop Takeru!" shot some lightning right towards her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "...Thank you! But the compliment doesn't means I'll stop!"
---
Morrigan: "That trick won't save you forever~!" -SOUL FIST-
Lilith: "...You wanna bet against my sis, don't you?" :p
---
Yuri: "Part Divine Dragon? So are you also human?"
---
Euryale: "Naaah, too savage even for you"
---
Arcueid: "Yeah, even without gaining weight, that much is awesome~!"
Guifei: "You're lucky you're pretty or I'd scold you"
Musashi: "Heehee" :p
Yang: "I was hoping for that!" -ANOTHER PUNCH-
---
You don't know Qrow like I do.

Qrow: "Don't worry. I got other tricks." :p
---
Alear: "....Not really."
---
Viridi: "And that should tell you why I have no idea if Sothis is immune to the mud."
---
Byleth: "This is definitely more than you and I combined by a notable margin, Shez..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "I was hoping for that!" -ANOTHER PUNCH-
---
You don't know Qrow like I do.

Qrow: "Don't worry. I got other tricks." :p
---
Alear: "....Not really."
---
Viridi: "And that should tell you why I have no idea if Sothis is immune to the mud."
---
Byleth: "This is definitely more than you and I combined by a notable margin, Shez..."
-Illya was struck, but did a sweeping kick on time!-
---
-Does the Soul Fist connect tho?-
---
Yuri: "...Then another dragon species?"
---
Circe: "Oh, so it's risky..."
---
Guifei: "I hope you were well-mannered though"
Musashi: "Uuuuuuh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'll still try to make you, well, don't. Whatever it takes!"

Medea: They're more caring than I expected... Good, that means they'll be there to guide him.
---
King Knight: Odd, I haven't been celebrated for a few days now...
---
-Which is unlikely... They hope-

-Pretty much- :V -Alas not like she can now... This makes me realize tho, she gotta being the Nanoha trio to Tremorton some day too-
---
-But not getting a clue on how!-
---
Kiara: "That would sound inconvenient for most" :p
Star: -Sigh or relief- "Thanks, you're a really good friend..."

-Hardly typical of most other underworlds they know...Albeit, even the Hades they once knew wasn't nearly as bad as many of the other Greek deities-
___

-More like since he first got here- :V
___

-Anthyding can hadplen- :V

Because said terrible guardian is dead? And she totally will if the trio's curious since she considers them friends as well
___

-He needs answers, but how do they even get them without drawing attention?-
___

Except for those naturally immune to lava. :p -Wearing a fuzzy robe now-

Pit: "I wouldn't be much without Lady Palutena, honestly..."
---
Nora: "LET'S DO THIS!"
---
Weiss: "......"
Bandana: "W-Wouldn't that be bad if she was too busy or injured to help...?"

___

Steven: "Now we just need a referee and an announcer!"
___

(...Yeah, Grime's definitely in a slump. .)

-Grime then asks Percy and Braddock if they want to join him for his binge of the show, going tack to watch more episodes as he states that the season has just been getting good. Percy and Braddock gladly accept the offer, but Sasha, refusing to have any more lazy soldiers around, stops them by pulling on their cloaks and literally spins them around, before ordering them to get some food in the town because she needs a word with the captain alone. They oblige, running out of the cabin and briefly getting stuck in the door on the way, but run off laughing happily once they manage to squeeze themselves out the front door-

-Sasha then glares at Grime, who's still oblivious and is just like "Whaaaaaat?...right before noticing cheese stains on his hands from the cheese beetles he was eating and using his tongue to lick them clean. Sasha then finally calls him out on his lazy attitude, telling him "Look at you! You're a mess. What happened to the Grime I used to know?" " Grime sighs sadly and sits down, uttering "He's gone... Ever since Newtopia branded me a traitor, I don't see the point anymore."-

---
---
---

---
-good for them~-

Martha: "Splen-!" -The door also to the meeting room also gets slammed open- "Oh, now what?!"
---

---

---

---

-The ghost that shot electricity at Nora seemed to realize she was able to absorb it for energy, so in a small act of rebellion and after muttering "Please, stop Takeru!" shot some lightning right towards her-
Y-You again? Aren't you the guy who literally tried to steal from someone trying to stop Koyanskaya right after a bunch of innocent people were killed? :glare:
___

-Queen and the others remain out of sight-

-One looks like a reindeer girl, and the other looks like a male bird around the same age-

-Both look like they just walked out of middle school or the early years of high school-

Thank you, thank you! Now we just need to keep a sharp eye out for soldiers and distract any that we see so that Swoop can retrieve the Power Coin!
___

-SHE TALKED- :V

Mabel: "You usually read books, but something about you still seems...different." 🤔

Dipper: "It really wasn't..." :) "Still, some days of the summer weren't all pleasant, either..."
___

-Kamui's thoughts on that idea?-

She's part of my family and seems to share a similar rare opinion on monsters among fellow mewmans, so I would very much like to.
___

Tetra: "Gotta admit...as simple as this holiday is, it's oddly kinda of fun. It's a break from more dangerous adventures at sea."

Steven: "Only the monster controlling them seems like that! Can you hear them? It sounds like they don't want to fight us!"

-Some Lub Glubs were attempting to slash at Mordred with their claws-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Illya was struck, but did a sweeping kick on time!-
---
-Does the Soul Fist connect tho?-
---
Yuri: "...Then another dragon species?"
---
Circe: "Oh, so it's risky..."
---
Guifei: "I hope you were well-mannered though"
Musashi: "Uuuuuuh..."
-making Yang trip-
---
-Qrow strikes it with a Blade Beam-like slash of his own-

-it's pretty deep cut because you only see one instance of it in the V3 Winter fight and even then it's easy to miss with everything going on... but he can do that :V-
---
Alear: "...Yes."
---
Viridi: "Indeed..."
---
-she was not but Guifei would like that even more? :V-

Bandana: "W-Wouldn't that be bad if she was too busy or injured to help...?"

___

Steven: "Now we just need a referee and an announcer!"
___

(...Yeah, Grime's definitely in a slump. .)

-Grime then asks Percy and Braddock if they want to join him for his binge of the show, going tack to watch more episodes as he states that the season has just been getting good. Percy and Braddock gladly accept the offer, but Sasha, refusing to have any more lazy soldiers around, stops them by pulling on their cloaks and literally spins them around, before ordering them to get some food in the town because she needs a word with the captain alone. They oblige, running out of the cabin and briefly getting stuck in the door on the way, but run off laughing happily once they manage to squeeze themselves out the front door-

-Sasha then glares at Grime, who's still oblivious and is just like "Whaaaaaat?...right before noticing cheese stains on his hands from the cheese beetles he was eating and using his tongue to lick them clean. Sasha then finally calls him out on his lazy attitude, telling him "Look at you! You're a mess. What happened to the Grime I used to know?" " Grime sighs sadly and sits down, uttering "He's gone... Ever since Newtopia branded me a traitor, I don't see the point anymore."-
Pit: "I could ask Viridi for some help like last time." :lol:
---
Ruby: "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"
---
Weiss: "Understatement..."

---

---

---

---

Y-You again? Aren't you the guy who literally tried to steal from someone trying to stop Koyanskaya right after a bunch of innocent people were killed? :glare:
___

-One looks like a reindeer girl, and the other looks like a male bird around the same age-

-Both look like they just walked out of middle school or the early years of high school-

Thank you, thank you! Now we just need to keep a sharp eye out for soldiers and distract any that we see so that Swoop can retrieve the Power Coin!
___

Mabel: "You usually read books, but something about you still seems...different." 🤔

Dipper: "It really wasn't..." :) "Still, some days of the summer weren't all pleasant, either..."
___

She's part of my family and seems to share a similar rare opinion on monsters among fellow mewmans, so I would very much like to.
___

Tetra: "Gotta admit...as simple as this holiday is, it's oddly kinda of fun. It's a break from more dangerous adventures at sea."

Steven: "Only the monster controlling them seems like that! Can you hear them? It sounds like they don't want to fight us!"

-Neo confused at the interruption-
---
-while the Alliance is plotting-
---
-V9 spoiler but yes, Neo can talk but in a very roundabout way; she can only do it through disguises made using her own Semblance because she herself is legitimately a mute girl-

-in other words, the voices she does are purely illusions-

"Blake": "You really think so?" I was trying to hard to imitate her...
---
Kamui: "That would be lovely." :)

Blake: "We could suggest it to Moon."
---
Kanna: "And we get many yummy treats~!"

-but Yang interrupted by punching them!-

Nora: "HAHAHAHA! THAT'S IT!"

Blake: -heard that- "...Takeru must be the one controlling them..."

Ruby: "You might be right... but we'd still have to kill that one to free them. You think you can handle that, Steven?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I could ask Viridi for some help like last time." :lol:
---
Ruby: "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!"
---
Weiss: "Understatement..."
Kirby: "Last time?"
___

Specter; -Training in another part of the training zone- "...Uhh, since when were commentators and microphones here?"
___

-Sasha tries to reassure him, stating "So you lost control of the valley and abandoned your post and now you're a fugitive. That doesn't mean we should give up. We can still put those frogs back in their place and reclaim what's ours!" Grime just laughs at this, questioning "Us and what army? All but two of my soldiers have abandoned us. We can't possibly retake the valley.", also revealing that the majority of the soldiers such as Bog, Fens Mire and several unnamed mooks who were seen leaving with him and the rest of this group in the season 1 finale have abandoned him, meaning Percy, Braddock and Sasha really are his only soldiers left-

(Almost all of his troops abandoned him? ...Okay, considering how cruel most of them were and that Grime seems to still be a villain, that's probably a good thing, but I still can't help but kinda feel bad for him...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Last time?"
___

Specter; -Training in another part of the training zone- "...Uhh, since when were commentators and microphones here?"
___

-Sasha tries to reassure him, stating "So you lost control of the valley and abandoned your post and now you're a fugitive. That doesn't mean we should give up. We can still put those frogs back in their place and reclaim what's ours!" Grime just laughs at this, questioning "Us and what army? All but two of my soldiers have abandoned us. We can't possibly retake the valley.", also revealing that the majority of the soldiers such as Bog, Fens Mire and several unnamed mooks who were seen leaving with him and the rest of this group in the season 1 finale have abandoned him, meaning Percy, Braddock and Sasha really are his only soldiers left-

(Almost all of his troops abandoned him? ...Okay, considering how cruel most of them were and that Grime seems to still be a villain, that's probably a good thing, but I still can't help but kinda feel bad for him...)
Pit: "It's a long story..." :urg:
---
-since right now, of course- :p
---
Weiss: "I'm wondering if he truly was evil now... It seems too easy for a villain to give up like that..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Sigh or relief- "Thanks, you're a really good friend..."

-Hardly typical of most other underworlds they know...Albeit, even the Hades they once knew wasn't nearly as bad as many of the other Greek deities-
___

-More like since he first got here- :V
___

-Anthyding can hadplen- :V

Because said terrible guardian is dead? And she totally will if the trio's curious since she considers them friends as well
___

-He needs answers, but how do they even get them without drawing attention?-
___

Except for those naturally immune to lava. :p -Wearing a fuzzy robe now-
Lily: "I try to be for my bestest of friends~" :)
---
-Not like he knows- :V
King Knight: Maybe I should go announce myself!
---
-True- :V -Back to Fishpuff tho!-

Because she fwens with them of course, so gotta show them around her turf
---
-That's what he's pondering about... Would anyone come see Breakdown?-
---
Kiara: "Technically, I should be immune to lava, unless someone else pushed me against it, or attacked me with it" :p
-making Yang trip-
---
-Qrow strikes it with a Blade Beam-like slash of his own-

-it's pretty deep cut because you only see one instance of it in the V3 Winter fight and even then it's easy to miss with everything going on... but he can do that :V-
---
Alear: "...Yes."
---
Viridi: "Indeed..."
---
-she was not but Guifei would like that even more? :V-
-And giving Illya the opportunity to SHORYUKEN-
---
-Nice- :V -Though he was surprise grabbed by her once he did that, who lifted him on the air while having turned her wings into a jetpack, AND THEN PILEDRIVED DOWN-
---
Yuri: "Oh. I take it that your hair is a sign of that?"
---
Tiamat: "...I'm sorry I couldn't help..."
---
-Maybe, but she's not seeing Musashi as a potential partner-
___

___

___

___

---
---
-V9 spoiler but yes, Neo can talk but in a very roundabout way; she can only do it through disguises made using her own Semblance because she herself is legitimately a mute girl-

---

---

Ruby: "You might be right... but we'd still have to kill that one to free them. You think you can handle that, Steven?"
Kaito: "That's how you receive someone with good news?"
Martha: "We are in the middle of a meeting, and a call"
Kaito: -Sees the Emblems, their rings and bracelets- "Huh, new treasures to take later" :p "Anyway, I managed to sneak in and shut down her copying system"
---
-Koyanskaya returned to her humanoid form... However, she looked different. She looked like a sort of chimera. She was more distinctly like a kitsune, though if anyone looked closer those fox-like ears still had the characteristics of a rabbit, and that's not to say some of the fur protuding from her. Her similiarities to Tamamo also becoming more evident, as her attire now resembled hers-
1699232389911.png

Koyanskaya: "Hmmmm, not a bad form, though better reserved for when I'm against the enemy..."
-Thus, she allowed herself to change to this shape-
1699232771219.png

Koyanskaya: "There we go~! Still looks like quite an upgrade, but more inconspicuous, don't you agree~?"

Chrono: "...Aside from their non-humanoid appearance, they just look like high school students" -says the 14 year old-

Gareth: "Hm, with the current attack they may have sent someone..."
Charlotte: "Yeah! I saw some of those guys included ninjas!"
---
Yuri: "Um... Sorry, I'm new here, I wouldn't know about it much..."

Sayori: "Ooooh, did you find other stuff besides the triangle?"
---
Jeanne: "Can we, Moon?"

Medea: "Well, I could try a little more than the others. She and I have become quite close"
---
Illya: "Yeah! Oh, and after that we're planning to see scaaaary movies!"
Tiki: "But I'll be there to make sure nothing R-Rated" :p

Mordred: "Like hell you will!" -using Prydwen as a shield while bashing some with her sword-
-Another of the ghosts who was aiming arrows at Atalanta spoke-
Archer ghost: "Do it! He doesn't wants to do this, those labs turned him into this monster!"
-The only female amongst the ghosts also said it while forcibly attacking Ren with magic-
Queen ghost: "You must defeat him... He'd rather be downed than steal more souls!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I try to be for my bestest of friends~" :)
---
-Not like he knows- :V
King Knight: Maybe I should go announce myself!
---
-True- :V -Back to Fishpuff tho!-

Because she fwens with them of course, so gotta show them around her turf
---
-That's what he's pondering about... Would anyone come see Breakdown?-
---
Kiara: "Technically, I should be immune to lava, unless someone else pushed me against it, or attacked me with it" :p
Star: "Awwwww, you're totally doing a good job at it!" :grin:

Unreplied.
___

-Will he?!-
___

-THE XJS ARE TAKING GREAT CARE OF HER SO FAR-
___

-Peridot might!-
___

L-Let's hope that doesn't happen... :chuckle:

Pit: "It's a long story..." :urg:
---
-since right now, of course- :p
---
Weiss: "I'm wondering if he truly was evil now... It seems too easy for a villain to give up like that..."
Kirby: "Is it...a really bad one like with your original home?"
___

Specter: "...I hope those kids know what they're doing." -Knows most of them are adults and one's an immortal who's been around for hundreds of years, but he lived to adulthood and has been undead for a long time- :V
___

-Sasha, not giving up him, sternly asks him if that's it, if he's just gonna sit here and do nothing. Grime's answer? "Do nothing? Uh, hellooooooo, I've been growing a beard." Sasha, clearly finding said beard gross, snarks "Yeah, don't remind me..." Grime just takes a can of grog that he had somehow stored in his beard, gulps it down all at once, then crushes the can and tells Sasha" Look, Sasha, don't worry about it. I may be a little out of shape, but I'm sure ( I can still lick whoever Newtopia sends after me." He then lets out a huge burp that creates enough wind to blow Sasha's hair back. Annoyed, Sasha simply states "You better be right about that..."-

-The episode then cuts to a shot of a town that seems to be in the region as the cabin, likely only a mile away from it at best. A few seconds later, a character mostly unseen aside from their legs steps into the shot, approaching the town from a hill, wearing heeled boots and seemingly armor as well...And then it's shown that they have a pink amphibian tail, indicating that they're a newt soldier-

---
---

---

---

Kaito: -Sees the Emblems, their rings and bracelets- "Huh, new treasures to take later" :p "Anyway, I managed to sneak in and shut down her copying system"
---
-Koyanskaya returned to her humanoid form... However, she looked different. She looked like a sort of chimera. She was more distinctly like a kitsune, though if anyone looked closer those fox-like ears still had the characteristics of a rabbit, and that's not to say some of the fur protuding from her. Her similiarities to Tamamo also becoming more evident, as her attire now resembled hers-
View attachment 380247
Koyanskaya: "Hmmmm, not a bad form, though better reserved for when I'm against the enemy..."
View attachment 380248
Koyanskaya: "There we go~! Still looks like quite an upgrade, but more inconspicuous, don't you agree~?"

Chrono: "...Aside from their non-humanoid appearance, they just look like high school students" -says the 14 year old-

---

---

Medea: "Well, I could try a little more than the others. She and I have become quite close"
---

Mordred: "Like hell you will!" -using Prydwen as a shield while bashing some with her sword-
Archer ghost: "Do it! He doesn't wants to do this, those labs turned him into this monster!"
-The only female amongst the ghosts also said it while forcibly attacking Ren with magic-
Queen ghost: "You must defeat him... He'd rather be downed than steal more souls!"
Don't even think about it. :glare: And w-wait, you did?
___

-Koyanskaya seems to have be at full power as a Beast...-

Noelle: "...So do you." :ohwell:

Then let's not let those ninjas sneak attack! We're the superior stealth team!
___

Mabel: "I can't quite put my finger on it, but somehow, aside from still reading books, you're acting kinda...different."

Dipper: "Man, where do I even begin?!" :b:
___

Moon: "A theater production sounds lovely." :)

You wouldn't mind?
___

Tetra: "What do these film "ratings" even stand for?"

Steven: "...I...guess it's not as bad if he's already dead...It's like putting him to rest, right?" -Then the ghosts revealed the truth- "Wait, what?! Even he's doing this against his will?!"

Spooky: "Huh, I guess I did tell them to do whatever it took to get him on our army's side...They must've implanted a mind control chip or something."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And giving Illya the opportunity to SHORYUKEN-
---
-Nice- :V -Though he was surprise grabbed by her once he did that, who lifted him on the air while having turned her wings into a jetpack, AND THEN PILEDRIVED DOWN-
---
Yuri: "Oh. I take it that your hair is a sign of that?"
---
Tiamat: "...I'm sorry I couldn't help..."
---
-Maybe, but she's not seeing Musashi as a potential partner-
-which misses because Shoryuken doesn't have any OTG properties :V-
---
Qrow: "Alright... that hurt a little..."
---
Alear: "Exactly. You catch on fast." :)
---
Sothis: "You tried."
---
Shez: "...I take it that's a no, Mushi?"

Kirby: "Is it...a really bad one like with your original home?"
___

Specter: "...I hope those kids know what they're doing." -Knows most of them are adults and one's an immortal who's been around for hundreds of years, but he lived to adulthood and has been undead for a long time- :V
___

-Sasha, not giving up him, sternly asks him if that's it, if he's just gonna sit here and do nothing. Grime's answer? "Do nothing? Uh, hellooooooo, I've been growing a beard." Sasha, clearly finding said beard gross, snarks "Yeah, don't remind me..." Grime just takes a can of grog that he had somehow stored in his beard, gulps it down all at once, then crushes the can and tells Sasha" Look, Sasha, don't worry about it. I may be a little out of shape, but I'm sure ( I can still lick whoever Newtopia sends after me." He then lets out a huge burp that creates enough wind to blow Sasha's hair back. Annoyed, Sasha simply states "You better be right about that..."-

-The episode then cuts to a shot of a town that seems to be in the region as the cabin, likely only a mile away from it at best. A few seconds later, a character mostly unseen aside from their legs steps into the shot, approaching the town from a hill, wearing heeled boots and seemingly armor as well...And then it's shown that they have a pink amphibian tail, indicating that they're a newt soldier-
Pit: "I'd rather not talk about it." :urg:
---
-so everyone else is relatively a kid? :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh... foreshadowing?"

---

---

---

---

___

___

Mabel: "I can't quite put my finger on it, but somehow, aside from still reading books, you're acting kinda...different."

___

You wouldn't mind?
___

Steven: "...I...guess it's not as bad if he's already dead...It's like putting him to rest, right?" -Then the ghosts revealed the truth- "Wait, what?! Even he's doing this against his will?!"

Spooky: "Huh, I guess I did tell them to do whatever it took to get him on our army's side...They must've implanted a mind control chip or something."
Alear: "I won't let you steal those." -pointing her sword at Kaito- "Those are national treasures."
---
Coyle: "Are you a full Beast yet or simply much closer to one?"
---
"Blake": "I don't really get what you're saying..."
---
Kamui: "Let's go see one!" :b:

Blake: "If it can help bring Mewmans and monsters together, we can try."
---
Kanna: "A suggested age to see movies, if I recall."

Ruby: "That is so messed up!"

Nora: "TIME FOR A THUNDER STRIKE!!!!!" -about to strike the leader-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I'd rather not talk about it." :urg:
---
-so everyone else is relatively a kid? :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh... foreshadowing?"
Kirby: "...We won't ask if it's that bad..."
___

-They're younger than him except for Amethyst- :V
___

-The scene next shows the inside of a bar and restaurant with numerous amphibian townsfolk young about their day, one playing a pleasant song on the piano...And rhen the previously unseen character, a tall Newtopian soldier, pushes open the doors-

-The piano player starts playing a slower, more foreboding dramatic introduction song after that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Awwwww, you're totally doing a good job at it!" :grin:

Unreplied.
___

-Will he?!-
___

-THE XJS ARE TAKING GREAT CARE OF HER SO FAR-
___

-Peridot might!-
___

L-Let's hope that doesn't happen... :chuckle:
Lily: -Proud- "Oh, please keep enjoying your meal~"

-Well... Compared to other worlds, yeah...-
---
-INDEED, TO THE CAFETERIA-
---
-Right now she's resting atop the head of one-
---
Breakdown: "Oh, hey Peridot!"
---
Kiara: "Maybe it could, but yeah" :p
-which misses because Shoryuken doesn't have any OTG properties :V-
---
Qrow: "Alright... that hurt a little..."
---
Alear: "Exactly. You catch on fast." :)
---
Sothis: "You tried."
---
Shez: "...I take it that's a no, Mushi?"
Illya: "a"
---
Morrigan: "I thought so~" :p
Lilith: "Ooooh, that one connected badly, huh?" :p
---
Yuri: "Um, thank you..."
Natsuki: "She's quite smart, huh?" :p
---
Tiamat: "But still..."
---
Musashi: "....Hahahahahah..."
Guifei: "I guess Yuuyuu will help Mushi through it~!"
-Draco sighs at how close these women are-
___

___

___

You wouldn't mind?
___

Alear: "I won't let you steal those." -pointing her sword at Kaito- "Those are national treasures."
---
---
---

---

Kaito: -To Alear- "You're doing a bad job at convincing me not to do it" :p -to Alphys- "Yep, I went along the Sentai guy, and he recovered his stuff"
---
Koyanskaya: "Much closer, but I shall be a full one in so little time, and the Grid is just accelerating matters~!"
Rita: "Ha! Perfect~!"

Chrono: "......Who are you?"
---
Yuri: "E-Excuse us for our interference..."

Natsuki: "Wherever you want, I suppose"
---
Jeanne: "It does sound fun~! So shall we?"

Medea: "After all, she has the same goal"
---
Tiki: "And R contains stuff kids shouldn't watch" :p
Hayate: "Oh please, I've watched plenty of scary anime already" :p
Tiki: "Maybe you, butnot the others" :p

Pharaoh ghost: "And we were all good until you came around!"
Writer ghost, which had two echoing voices of two siblings: "None of us will ever forgive you for what you did!"
-The corpse Specimen, now identified by the name Takeru, was very much attempting to take Jaune's soul, before Sieg interjected again, though it left the homunculus open for Specimen 2!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Was watching a movie.

Lily: -Proud- "Oh, please keep enjoying your meal~"

-Well... Compared to other worlds, yeah...-
---
-INDEED, TO THE CAFETERIA-
---
-Right now she's resting atop the head of one-
---
Breakdown: "Oh, hey Peridot!"
---
Kiara: "Maybe it could, but yeah" :p
Star: "Whoops, I almost forgot!" -Noms on another pancake-

-Medea's thoughts on the matter?-

___

-Dramatically kicking down the door to announce his presence?-
___

-That would be XJ-6, who's currently staring up at her with an adoring expression-
___

Peridot: "Greetings, Breakdown! Enjoying the masterpiece of western animated television series that is Avatar: the Last Airbender so far?"
___

Even I'm not immune to lava despite having lived there... -Sniff- Is that hot cocoa?

---
---
---

---

Kaito: -To Alear- "You're doing a bad job at convincing me not to do it" :p -to Alphys- "Yep, I went along the Sentai guy, and he recovered his stuff"
---
Koyanskaya: "Much closer, but I shall be a full one in so little time, and the Grid is just accelerating matters~!"

---

---

---

Writer ghost, which had two echoing voices of two siblings: "None of us will ever forgive you for what you did!"
-The corpse Specimen, now identified by the name Takeru, was very much attempting to take Jaune's soul, before Sieg interjected again, though it left the homunculus open for Specimen 2!-
H-He did?!

...What happened in Basel while we were gone?

___

-Meaning their plans really might succeed, and soon...-

Noelle: "I don't know if you know Kris, Susie or Ralsei, but if you do, we're their friends. I'm Noelle Holiday."

Berdly: "Berdly's the name!"

Noelle: "They asked us for help in trying to take down this empire. We've been on adventure with them all once before, so there was no way we weren't gonna answer that call!"

Lancer unreplied again.
___

Mabel: "...You haven't noticed anything weird about your eyes?"

Dipper: "Let's see...there's gnomes, sea monsters, ghosts, zombies, merpeople, aliens, demons..." -Going over a Journal marked with a six-fingered hand symbol with a 3 on it-

(IIRC, it was said that Ford repaired or remade the journals after Bill destroyed them.)
___

Moon: "There's a few different theaters in the capitol, so may I suggest we visit one of those?"

She sounds like a bright young girl. I don't know if I'll be able to be of any help to monsters or mewmans in the future, so I'm glad to know that Mewni's in good hands with it's current and next queen. (I'm also glad that she at least hasn't lost her mother so young unlike Moon or I...)
___

Tetra: "Fairly certain I can handle it as well." :p

Spooky: "Okay, first of all, I didn't order them to put a mind control chip in. That was their decision. Second...do you really think I care? I'm literally here to build an army of ghosts and terrifying monsters."

Steven: "Don't worry, we'll set you guys free again!"

-And sure enough, Specimen 2 emerged from another nearby green mud puddle and tried to slash Sieg's arm with it's claws-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...We won't ask if it's that bad..."
___

-They're younger than him except for Amethyst- :V
___

-The scene next shows the inside of a bar and restaurant with numerous amphibian townsfolk young about their day, one playing a pleasant song on the piano...And rhen the previously unseen character, a tall Newtopian soldier, pushes open the doors-

-The piano player starts playing a slower, more foreboding dramatic introduction song after that-
Pit: "Thanks..."
---
-indeed they are :V-
---
Weiss: "Hmmmm..."

Illya: "a"
---
Morrigan: "I thought so~" :p
Lilith: "Ooooh, that one connected badly, huh?" :p
---
Yuri: "Um, thank you..."
Natsuki: "She's quite smart, huh?" :p
---
Tiamat: "But still..."
---
Musashi: "....Hahahahahah..."
Guifei: "I guess Yuuyuu will help Mushi through it~!"
-Draco sighs at how close these women are-
-Yang goes for THE COMMAND GRAB-
---
We're just getting started!

Qrow: "Heh, you want to skip to the good part, huh?"
---
Alear: "I appreciate how perceptive she can be." :)
---
Sothis: "Your intentions are absolutely noble and I appreciate it." :)
---
-what are her thoughts?-

---

---

---

---

H-He did?!

___

Noelle: "I don't know if you know Kris, Susie or Ralsei, but if you do, we're their friends. I'm Noelle Holiday."

Noelle: "They asked us for help in trying to take down this empire. We've been on adventure with them all once before, so there was no way we weren't gonna answer that call!"

Lancer unreplied again.
___

Dipper: "Let's see...there's gnomes, sea monsters, ghosts, zombies, merpeople, aliens, demons..." -Going over a Journal marked with a six-fingered hand symbol with a 3 on it-

(IIRC, it was said that Ford repaired or remade the journals after Bill destroyed them.)
___

Moon: "There's a few different theaters in the capitol, so may I suggest we visit one of those?"

She sounds like a bright young girl. I don't know if I'll be able to be of any help to monsters or mewmans in the future, so I'm glad to know that Mewni's in good hands with it's current and next queen. (I'm also glad that she at least hasn't lost her mother so young unlike Moon or I...)
___

Spooky: "Okay, first of all, I didn't order them to put a mind control chip in. That was their decision. Second...do you really think I care? I'm literally here to build an army of ghosts and terrifying monsters."

-And sure enough, Specimen 2 emerged from another nearby green mud puddle and tried to slash Sieg's arm with it's claws-
Kamui: "That's truly impressive work."

Alear: -to Kaito- "Trust me, if I go serious on you, you will regret it."

Byleth: "I would suggest listening to her."
---
Coyle: "I knew this would be a good plan." :laugh:
---
"Blake": "Oh, did I let that slip? I really need to work on that..." -sees no harm in revealing the twist due to Chaldea being allies-
---
Kamui: "I like that idea." :)

Blake: "That's something we can agree on." :)
---
Kanna: "With all I've seen in the war back at my old home, I'm sure I'll be alright as well."

Ruby: "Whether it requires mercy or not..." -rushes to Takeru with her Semblance-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Whoops, I almost forgot!" -Noms on another pancake-

-Medea's thoughts on the matter?-

___

-Dramatically kicking down the door to announce his presence?-
___

-That would be XJ-6, who's currently staring up at her with an adoring expression-
___

Peridot: "Greetings, Breakdown! Enjoying the masterpiece of western animated television series that is Avatar: the Last Airbender so far?"
___

Even I'm not immune to lava despite having lived there... -Sniff- Is that hot cocoa?
-Lily glad to see as she goes on to do that-

Medea: Maybe I won't need to try to correct anything...
---
-Yep, in his very King Knight way-
-People be like "oh, it's just him"-
---
-What are her thoughts?-
---
Breakdown: "Yeah! I'm already by season two! Well, Book II! Just saw the episode where they got to a swamp. Those future visions were a little freaky"
---
Aya: "Oooh, I made some for you~"
-Yang goes for THE COMMAND GRAB-
---
We're just getting started!

Qrow: "Heh, you want to skip to the good part, huh?"
---
Alear: "I appreciate how perceptive she can be." :)
---
Sothis: "Your intentions are absolutely noble and I appreciate it." :)
---
-what are her thoughts?-
-AND CATCHES ILLYA-
---
Morrigan: "You weren't at it~?" -SUMMONS MORE SPIKES UNDER HIM-

Lilith: "Oooh, is that so~?" :p
---
Yuri: "I-Is that so?"
Natsuki: "She's a little shy, but the smartest person I know too"
---
Tiamat: "Oh... I really hope I get to help you for real some day though..."
---
Draco: They really believe they have me under their thumb... What idiots.
H-He did?!

___

Lancer unreplied again.
___

___

___

Kamui: "That's truly impressive work."

Alear: -to Kaito- "Trust me, if I go serious on you, you will regret it."

Byleth: "I would suggest listening to her."
---
Coyle: "I knew this would be a good plan." :laugh:
---
"Blake": "Oh, did I let that slip? I really need to work on that..." -sees no harm in revealing the twist due to Chaldea being allies-
---
Kamui: "I like that idea." :)

Blake: "That's something we can agree on." :)
---
Kanna: "With all I've seen in the war back at my old home, I'm sure I'll be alright as well."

Ruby: "Whether it requires mercy or not..." -rushes to Takeru with her Semblance-
Kaito: -To Alphys and Kamui- "Well thay, they no longer eill be able to create more Super Sentai. Neat, huh?" -to Alear- "I dunno, they look quite glittery" :p -shows that somehow he's already wearing Lyn's ring and Soren's bracelet-
---
-Rita also unmorphed, her appearance altered and even rejuvenated-
Rita_Repulsa_(Reboot).jpg

Rita: "Hmmm, not complaining..."

Stacey: "And I've seen they're capable of holding their own in a fight too"
Chrono: "Hmmmm..."

Charlotte: "Yes we are~ Hmmm, now which brick is it...?"
---
Yuri: "Uuuh.... W-What's going on?"

Natsuki: "Uuuuh, those books look extensive..."
---
Jeanne: "If you may, please" :)

Medea: "While I don't believe it's realistic to expect relationships to be overhauled in one generation, I still think it's a step forward in regards to the future"
---
Tiki: "Hmmmm... So you wanna rebel against the adults, in front of one?" :p

Rin: "Of course you wou-!" -siiiigh- "Why would I waste my breath with you?" -shot energy arrows at the Lub Gulbs-
-Sieg couldn't see the attack, and thus was hit by Specimen 2!-

Escapist ghost: "Keep at it!" -forcibly attacking Liz- "Get him to reason, please!"
-Takeru didn't see Ruby getting to him, thus wouldn't be able to becomw intangible-

Top Bottom