• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the hits traded only made her STRONGER-
---
-Qrow shot her before she could throw it out-
---
Veyle: "....." -hugs her-
---
-silly gorgons-
---
-at such a quick pace too!-
-WILL SHE DO THE PAWNCH NOW?!-
---
-But Morrigan being strong, she tanked the hit as the punch was going through!-
---
Natsuki: "......Thanks"
---
-They be like "what is this feeling?"-
---
-The next day, Draco is noticeably emanating more energy-
Star: "That doesn't totally surprise me, but it does make me glad." :)

Dave: "They haven't already? I'm surprised since Tom hangs out with one of Princess Butterfly's other friends frequently."
___

-Fair enough - :V
___

XJ-6: (They're clearly Japanese. I just don't have many Japanese names in my databanks...or almost any foreign names in my databanks, actually.)
___

-Peridot is now looking at a cube of energy with a curious expression-

-Yeah, being a scientist, now she's curious on experimenting with the fuel-based energy and seeing if a Gem like her can consume it- :V
___

-Alphys nods, then goes to check up on her fellow scientists and old mentor-

-how is Lusamine?-
Lily: "I should thank you though, I'm a little less... Pure, than when I was summoned. But thanks to that, I feel more free!"

Medea: "No, but maybe another friend could help him theough some of his insecurities"
---
-But yeah, he clearly enjoying the pie!-
---
-Yeah, just names commonly used in the USA-
---
-Hmmmm, while any Cybertronian can use, who knows what of others...?-
---
-Finally sleeping, though her hair is noticeably unkept...-
Once we've got a solid strategy and plan using the best of our members' skills and abilities as teams, plus our vehicles and weapons, we can return to Basel and finally set things right again...
___

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANY KING, BUT QUEEN JUST FOLLOWED THAT DREADFGUL KNIGHT'S EXAMPLE UP UNTIL SHE WENT [turncoat]. OVERHEARD FROM SOME OF [former citizens] OF CYBER CITY THAT SHE APPARENTLY [shut down] HER OWN [grand plans] ONCE SHE FOUND OUT THE [side effects may include] OF CREATING TOO MANY DARK FOUNTAINS

I CAN'T TELL YOU FOR SURE IF THE KNIGHT IS [100% gauranteed] ON YOUR SIDE OR NOT. BUT I KNOW THAT IF THE KNIGHT'S PLANS SUCCEEDS, THEY'LL THROW [freedom] RIGHT [down the sink]. AND I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN. IM THIS CLOSE TO FINALLY BECOMING A [BIG SHOT] AND I NEED THAT [sweet sweet freedom sauce]

Noelle: "Umm, m-my name is Noelle Holiday and I'm from another Earth! I'm here to help my friends Susie, Kris and Ralsei, plus their own friends like all those nice people who visited Cyber World!" :grin:

Berdly: "My name is Berdly, grade-A student with help from an even smarter student, also from another Earth! I, too, am here to help our classmates and comrades!"

You found it, Sir Gareth?! -Bounces over to the others in a rolling back form-
___

-She did, just to make sure it wasn't stolen-

Mabel: "WHOA! How did you cast an illusion of my grappling hook?!" :surprised:

-Especially Specter- :V

Dipper: "Actually, I think there's technically at least a few...Also, one guy we all had to fight a few months ago knew a spell that could raise the dead as zombies, too."
___

-Especially most adaptations of his work- :V

-The worst thing that's even been confirmed that she did was abandon the kingdom, which while indeed irresponsible, was all just to be with someone she fell in love with, presumably no more evil than her if she really isn't evil after all, and is a far lesser crime compared to actively causing chaos, death or trying to take over other kingdoms, things that many seem to believe Eclipsa to have done-

-It's too early to tell for sure...but so far, she truly doesn't seem anything like the evil queen history and most of modern society accuses her of being-

___

-The others thought it was nice that Eleonora was actually having fun outside of scientific and engineering work for once-

Steven: "...Alright. I just hope you're able to find peace after this, or that you can return again if you haven't finished your mission yet." -To Ruby- "You've got this.." -Worried, but knows that this is the right thing to do given the circumstances-

Spooky: "Aw come on, seriously? All those Souls you've captured could have easily joined my army by now!" -Hovering away and phasing through a wall, now grumpy-

-Did Rin and Takeru's spirits hear the ethereal, echoing Specimen that warned them not to follow Spooky?-
-Neo eager to make Moriarty proud-
---
Coyle: "As long as that Knight doesn't show up, I don't care about him."
---
"Mabel": "Let's just say I take some time to study my disguises. Make sure I get their personalities right."
---
-but yeah, they like the play-

Blake: I agree. She's done nothing to earn that reputation.
---
Kanna: "Having a good time, Eleonora?" :)

Nora: "Nice... but Ruby's got this so I'll keep your electricity for later." :p

Ruby: -aiming for the eye and taking a deep breath before shooting-
-And soon Neo, Moriarty and fran get there, and see the Fell Dragons, the Emblems, and Kaito-
---
Rita: "Though I may need to rethink things if that's the case..."
Koyanskaya: "I mean, my plan shouldn't interfere with them so long it's just about thedestruction of humans, right? Hmmmm, butto also provoke a potential big threat..."

Lindy: "Oh, Cyber World was Queen's domain, right?"

Gareth: "Come on, take a look!"
---
Yuri: "Can you like... Mimic me?"

Natsuki: "Yiiiiikes, I really don't wanna see any of those at all"
---
-He would be hammering them- :V -But what Uni said-

Atalanta: While I hope she gets a comeuppance for abandoning her kingdom, it's not enough to wish her misery...
---
Eleonora: "Eh? W-Well...."
da Vinci: "I can see it in her face~"

-AND GETS TO HIT TAKERU'S EYE, WHO SCREAMS IN PAIN-
-And yet, he directed some words at Spooky while in that-
Takeru: "You won't....Those souls...Those souls deserve to shine brightly! AAAAHH!" -energy cackles throughout him as he's about to explode-
Rin: "Huh? What was that?!" -looking at all directions along those two-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I should thank you though, I'm a little less... Pure, than when I was summoned. But thanks to that, I feel more free!"

Medea: "No, but maybe another friend could help him theough some of his insecurities"
---
-But yeah, he clearly enjoying the pie!-
---
-Yeah, just names commonly used in the USA-
---
-Hmmmm, while any Cybertronian can use, who knows what of others...?-
---
-Finally sleeping, though her hair is noticeably unkept...-
Star: "Hey, I get it. I...was a lot more naive and innocent myself when I first moved to Earth. A bunch of different things changed that for me over time."

Dave: "Well, having a bigger social circle would certainly be healthy for a kid his age..."
___

-And soon finishing it?-
___

XJ-6: (We'll have to thank them later! And also update our databanks on foreign countries...)
___

Peridot: "Hmm, perhaps at least other inorganic lifeforms can potentially safely consume Energon as well as benefit from it...But what if it has any negative side effects?" 🤔
___

-Likely partly from stressed...Although also partly because she just has really long hair-

-Neo eager to make Moriarty proud-
---
Coyle: "As long as that Knight doesn't show up, I don't care about him."
---
"Mabel": "Let's just say I take some time to study my disguises. Make sure I get their personalities right."
---
-but yeah, they like the play-

Blake: I agree. She's done nothing to earn that reputation.
---
Kanna: "Having a good time, Eleonora?" :)

Nora: "Nice... but Ruby's got this so I'll keep your electricity for later." :p

Ruby: -aiming for the eye and taking a deep breath before shooting-
-And soon Neo, Moriarty and fran get there, and see the Fell Dragons, the Emblems, and Kaito-
---
Koyanskaya: "I mean, my plan shouldn't interfere with them so long it's just about thedestruction of humans, right? Hmmmm, butto also provoke a potential big threat..."

---

---

Atalanta: While I hope she gets a comeuppance for abandoning her kingdom, it's not enough to wish her misery...
---

Takeru: "You won't....Those souls...Those souls deserve to shine brightly! AAAAHH!" -energy cackles throughout him as he's about to explode-
Ah, welcome, you three.

-Alphys waves at them-
___

DOES YOUR PLAN [include but not limited to] SHROUDING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN ENDLESS DARKNESS? TURNING ALL DARKNESS TO [stone statues] WHILE EVERY LIGHTneR CREATURE IS LEFT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES AGAINST THE WRATH OF [extra large] TITANS??

Noelle: "I-It was! Kris and Susie had to seal the Dark Fountain that created it for the safety of everyone, but it was where we met all of them. And they saved several of us when we needed help most!"

-Lancer does so!-
___

Mabel: "Didn't she just do that?"

Dipper: "You don't know the half of it, sister..." -Said in a tone indicating the kid has seen some messed up stuff, meaning all those stories of crytpids and whoever the triangular dream demon "Bill Cipher" are true-
___

Moon: "This play is a classic that has been performed in Mewni theaters for centuries. You can't go wrong with classic theater shows like this one." :)

-It remains to be seen what her verdict and fate will be until her trial...-
___

TLink: "Yeah, she's totally having fun." :grin:

Steven: "...Wherever you go next, Takeru...I hope you'll be alright," -Worried, but also hopeful-

-Rin and hte spirits would see what can best be described as a particularly unnerving-looking Wendigo dressed in a black cloak blocking their path-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No one can argue that Meta Knight's definitely still more mature and wiser, at least- :V
___

-TRIP KICK!-
___

(I know! Go, Sasha and Grime!) -Tails waggling while cheering for the duo-

-Sasha gladly tells Grime "Welcome back, Captain" before Grime earnestly tells Sasha "Thank you, Lieutenant, for reminding me that I've still got something worth fighting for." ...He then can't tell if what he meant was clear enough so he tries to explain "I'm talking about our friendship. Not sure if you got that-" prompting an annoyed Sasha to tell him "Yeah, I got it."-

-With that, Yunan charges at the duo and slashes at them with her razor claws, clashing weapons. Grime blocks every one of Yunna's attacks blow for blow, but because he's still wielding a tree branch, no matter how thick it is, Yunan's blades cut it into pieces. She then simply kicks Grime away, leading to Sasha going after her and leading to this surprisingly well choreographed fight scene:

(the scene is faster than this in the show)
-that's fair enough :V-
---
-NORA FALLS-
---
Weiss: "This is quite good!" :b:

-WILL SHE DO THE PAWNCH NOW?!-
---
-But Morrigan being strong, she tanked the hit as the punch was going through!-
---
Natsuki: "......Thanks"
---
-They be like "what is this feeling?"-
---
-The next day, Draco is noticeably emanating more energy-
-SHE WILL DO THE PAWNCH-
---
-causing Qrow to get punched-
---
Veyle: "You looked like you needed it."
---
-what is it indeed?-
---
Shez: "Whoa... There's a lot more energy in you, Draco." -proud-

---

---

---

---

Ah, welcome, you three.

-Alphys waves at them-
___

DOES YOUR PLAN [include but not limited to] SHROUDING THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN ENDLESS DARKNESS? TURNING ALL DARKNESS TO [stone statues] WHILE EVERY LIGHTneR CREATURE IS LEFT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES AGAINST THE WRATH OF [extra large] TITANS??

Noelle: "I-It was! Kris and Susie had to seal the Dark Fountain that created it for the safety of everyone, but it was where we met all of them. And they saved several of us when we needed help most!"

-Lancer does so!-
___

Dipper: "You don't know the half of it, sister..." -Said in a tone indicating the kid has seen some messed up stuff, meaning all those stories of crytpids and whoever the triangular dream demon "Bill Cipher" are true-
___

Moon: "This play is a classic that has been performed in Mewni theaters for centuries. You can't go wrong with classic theater shows like this one." :)

___

Steven: "...Wherever you go next, Takeru...I hope you'll be alright," -Worried, but also hopeful-

-Rin and hte spirits would see what can best be described as a particularly unnerving-looking Wendigo dressed in a black cloak blocking their path-
-Neo adopted a disguise to further showcase her abilities-

Byleth: "...Interesting look."
---
Coyle: -letting Koyanskaya answer; wiping humanity is her goal, after all-
---
"Mabel": "In appearance, yes, but I just met her. I don't know enough to emulate her well."
---
Kamui: "This reminds me of a play in Chaldea, actually."

-but given her reputation, it's not boding well-
---
Kanna: "I want her to say it, Leonardo-san." :)

Ruby: "It must've been tough to make that choice, Steven..." -hand on his shoulder- "But it was the right thing."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's fair enough :V-
---
-NORA FALLS-
---
Weiss: "This is quite good!" :b:
-Kirby curious if Pit will take Meta Knight's advice and try gliding soon-

-Dedede thinks that if he does, it'll just be an epic fail- :V
___

-Body slam with elbow!-

___

-Sasha even manages to break one of Yunan's metal razor claws, prompting the now concerned Yunan to quip "Well that can't be good." A few seconds later, Sasha xlahsss weapons with her again and nearly disarms her, confidently asking the visibly sweating Yunan "Are you struggling? Bet you didn't think you'd meet your match out here, huh?"...Only for Yunan to use her tail to grab one of Sasha's legs and throw her to the ground with it-

-Now pointing her razor claws at Sasha, who's sitting at the edge of the cliff, Yunan is confident that she's won...but then Sasha sees Grime quietly? Sasha then puts on a falsely oblivious face complete with shining Puppy Dog Eyes and asks Yunan "Shoot, what did you say your name was again? I forgot."-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kirby curious if Pit will take Meta Knight's advice and try gliding soon-

-Dedede thinks that if he does, it'll just be an epic fail- :V
___

-Body slam with elbow!-

___

-Sasha even manages to break one of Yunan's metal razor claws, prompting the now concerned Yunan to quip "Well that can't be good." A few seconds later, Sasha xlahsss weapons with her again and nearly disarms her, confidently asking the visibly sweating Yunan "Are you struggling? Bet you didn't think you'd meet your match out here, huh?"...Only for Yunan to use her tail to grab one of Sasha's legs and throw her to the ground with it-

-Now pointing her razor claws at Sasha, who's sitting at the edge of the cliff, Yunan is confident that she's won...but then Sasha sees Grime quietly? Sasha then puts on a falsely oblivious face complete with shining Puppy Dog Eyes and asks Yunan "Shoot, what did you say your name was again? I forgot."-
-he might...-
---
Yang: "Whoa! She's really good at it!"
---
Weiss: "...That's smart."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he might...-
---
Yang: "Whoa! She's really good at it!"
---
Weiss: "...That's smart."
-But presumably not immediately-
___

Pearl: "Amethyst learned wrestling yeara ago. No other Crystal Gem is better at it than her!"

___

-General Yunan once again tries to give her spiel, this time more impatiently declaring "I am General Yunnan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched! And the youngest newt to ever achieve the Rank of General-" only to be cut short by Grime pushing her off the cliff, who yells "Hope you can swim!" down at the falling Yunan afterwards-

-Yunnan can only angrily and hammily shout "THIS CANNOT BE! I AM GENERAL YUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!" as she falls before landing in the river with a comical splash-

(Pffffft-) :laugh:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Hey, I get it. I...was a lot more naive and innocent myself when I first moved to Earth. A bunch of different things changed that for me over time."

Dave: "Well, having a bigger social circle would certainly be healthy for a kid his age..."
___

-And soon finishing it?-
___

XJ-6: (We'll have to thank them later! And also update our databanks on foreign countries...)
___

Peridot: "Hmm, perhaps at least other inorganic lifeforms can potentially safely consume Energon as well as benefit from it...But what if it has any negative side effects?" 🤔
___

-Likely partly from stressed...Although also partly because she just has really long hair-
Lily: "Yeah, reality did... Really hit us hard..."

Medea: "Yes, that was my logic"
---
-And soon finishing it!-
King Knight: "Aaaah, fitting for my opulence~!"
---
-Yeah, would be nice to do no doubt-
-For now Fishpuff content-
---
Breakdown: "I don't know... I haven't heard of anyone trying it"
---
-Indeed it's a mixture of both-
Aya: "At least she's resting..."
-SHE WILL DO THE PAWNCH-
---
-causing Qrow to get punched-
---
Veyle: "You looked like you needed it."
---
-what is it indeed?-
---
Shez: "Whoa... There's a lot more energy in you, Draco." -proud-
-AND ILLYA IS STRUCK-
---
-He surprised that went through the shot?-
---
Natsuki: "...M-Maybe...."
Yuri: "Sayori and I have given her plenty, but I don't think it's enough"
---
-Like... Envy-
---
Draco: "Clearly. soon I'll be complete! Hahahaha!"
Ah, welcome, you three.

-Alphys waves at them-
___

-Lancer does so!-
___

___

___

---
---
"Mabel": "In appearance, yes, but I just met her. I don't know enough to emulate her well."
---

---

Ruby: "It must've been tough to make that choice, Steven..." -hand on his shoulder- "But it was the right thing."
Moriarty: "Ah, I was quite the splendid young man, wasn't I?"
Martha: "Woah, she's mimicked you so well..."
---
Koyanskaya: "....I just want all humans to die, in every universe for that matter"

Lindy: "Sounds like you trust them a lot as well" :) -offered them some green tea-

-There they can see it, the Power Coin with a triceratops head sculpted on, attached to some cables-
---
Yuri: "Oh... Could you mimic the larger mechanoids here? Or is that a limit?" -like Bumblebee or Blitzwing-

Natsuki: "Sounds like a lot of it was harsh, huh?"
---
Jeanne: "Yes, I suppose different worlds still can have similar concepts"

-They can only hope it won't be the worst, whatever that may entail...-
---
Eleonora: "...M-Maybe a bit..."

Takeru: "A-A-Aaaaaagggh!" -falling to his knees, he finally explodes, creating a large black cloud from his remains and releasing the souls that he's sucked, to Spooky and the Labs dislike-
Ghost Musashi: "Takeru..."
Rin: "EEP!" -both she and the ghostly Nobunaga shoot right at it-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yeah, reality did... Really hit us hard..."

Medea: "Yes, that was my logic"
---
-And soon finishing it!-
King Knight: "Aaaah, fitting for my opulence~!"
---
-Yeah, would be nice to do no doubt-
-For now Fishpuff content-
---
Breakdown: "I don't know... I haven't heard of anyone trying it"
---
-Indeed it's a mixture of both-
Aya: "At least she's resting..."
Star: "Yeah...But you know? I'm not as down in the dumps anymore, either. People like Boudica and EMIYA really helped with that. So did our friends, and so did you, sis." :)

-Wrathmelior says that's a splendid idea, translated by Dave-
___

-Yet no one is singing his praises or asking him about new royal decrees...-
___

-XJ-5 is looks after her next, and is tuning into alternating radio stations to find some music that Fishpuff might like-
___

Peridot: "I think one of one of those Star Warriors tried one recently....He survived, but passed out from exhaustion akin to a human's "sugar crash"." :ohwell:
___

-That itself is a major improvement from how she was doing earlier...-

---
---
---

---

---
Koyanskaya: "....I just want all humans to die, in every universe for that matter"

Lindy: "Sounds like you trust them a lot as well" :) -offered them some green tea-

-There they can see it, the Power Coin with a triceratops head sculpted on, attached to some cables-
---
Yuri: "Oh... Could you mimic the larger mechanoids here? Or is that a limit?" -like Bumblebee or Blitzwing-

---

---

Takeru: "A-A-Aaaaaagggh!" -falling to his knees, he finally explodes, creating a large black cloud from his remains and releasing the souls that he's sucked, to Spooky and the Labs dislike-
...W-Well, we can see that your illusions have certainly been improving...

Would you be able to accurately mimic a member or common footsoldier uniform from the Alliance's ranks, Neopolitan?
___

MA'AM, IF THAT DREADFUL KNIGHT SUCCEEDS WITH IT'S PLANS, EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR THOSE TITANS IS GONNA DIE, INCLUDING ALL OF US.

Noelle: "THey're our friends, so of course we do." :) -Sees the tea- "Oh, thank you!" -Takes it and has a sip-

That's it, that's the very last Power Coin. The one they managed to steal right back from under our noses...
___

Mabel: -Gasp- "That's a good question! Can you?" :b:

Dipper: "Sometimes, life can hit you with hard times and curveballs like that. Wait, ugh, I'm totally going off-topic! I'm sorry, where was I? Right, so, we didn't know how deep the rabbit hole went at first, but it'd only be a few days before we discovered without a shadow of doubt that Gravity Falls was a weirdness magnet..."
___

Moon: "More often that not, in fact. I do hear that Earth is home to complex cellular communication devices similar to magic mirrors, for example."

-For all they know, she might go right back to being imprisoned in crystal again...-
___

Tetra: "She's having fun." :p

Steven: "It...really was." -Sighs- "But, at the same time, I guess it's kinda different if someone's already died, and would rather stay remain deceased so they can rest and be in the afterlife..."

-The spectral "Wendigo", which is in fact, Specimen 8, not only dodges their shots, but does so by openning a red portal in front itself, then exits through another portal only a few away from Rin and Nobunaga to charge directly at them with a speed boost-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But presumably not immediately-
___

Pearl: "Amethyst learned wrestling yeara ago. No other Crystal Gem is better at it than her!"

___

-General Yunan once again tries to give her spiel, this time more impatiently declaring "I am General Yunnan! Scourge of the Sand Wars, Defeater of Ragnar the Wretched! And the youngest newt to ever achieve the Rank of General-" only to be cut short by Grime pushing her off the cliff, who yells "Hope you can swim!" down at the falling Yunan afterwards-

-Yunnan can only angrily and hammily shout "THIS CANNOT BE! I AM GENERAL YUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!" as she falls before landing in the river with a comical splash-

(Pffffft-) :laugh:
-not really, no-
---
Nora: -tries to reach Yang's hand to tag out-

Yang: -pulls her out- "My turn now." :p
---
Weiss: "Well played, Sasha. Well played."

-AND ILLYA IS STRUCK-
---
-He surprised that went through the shot?-
---
Natsuki: "...M-Maybe...."
Yuri: "Sayori and I have given her plenty, but I don't think it's enough"
---
-Like... Envy-
---
Draco: "Clearly. soon I'll be complete! Hahahaha!"
-WITH SOME OF THE ENERGY YANG BUILT UP TOO-
---
-he sure is and is considering making Morrigan a bit... unlucky-
---
Veyle: "There's no such thing as enough hugs." :) -meant it in a wholesome way-
---
-INDEEEEEEED-
---
Shez: "Can't wait to see if all your bragging was worth doing." :p
---

---

---

---

Would you be able to accurately mimic a member or common footsoldier uniform from the Alliance's ranks, Neopolitan?
___

MA'AM, IF THAT DREADFUL KNIGHT SUCCEEDS WITH IT'S PLANS, EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR THOSE TITANS IS GONNA DIE, INCLUDING ALL OF US.

Noelle: "THey're our friends, so of course we do." :) -Sees the tea- "Oh, thank you!" -Takes it and has a sip-

That's it, that's the very last Power Coin. The one they managed to steal right back from under our noses...
___

Dipper: "Sometimes, life can hit you with hard times and curveballs like that. Wait, ugh, I'm totally going off-topic! I'm sorry, where was I? Right, so, we didn't know how deep the rabbit hole went at first, but it'd only be a few days before we discovered without a shadow of doubt that Gravity Falls was a weirdness magnet..."
___

Moon: "More often that not, in fact. I do hear that Earth is home to complex cellular communication devices similar to magic mirrors, for example."

-For all they know, she might go right back to being imprisoned in crystal again...-
___

Steven: "It...really was." -Sighs- "But, at the same time, I guess it's kinda different if someone's already died, and would rather stay remain deceased so they can rest and be in the afterlife..."

-The spectral "Wendigo", which is in fact, Specimen 8, not only dodges their shots, but does so by openning a red portal in front itself, then exits through another portal only a few away from Rin and Nobunaga to charge directly at them with a speed boost-
"Young Moriarty": -nods- "Of course I would."

Kamui: "Wait, she can talk?!" :surprised:

-...not exactly, it's more complicated than that-
---
Coyle: "....So we need to keep this stuff in mind, got it."
---
"Mabel": "....It's possible, but it would drain me really quickly so I can't do it for long."
---
Kamui: "My home world had neither of these things. Communication is so much easier with them."

-it most likely will be that though...-
---
Kanna: "It's nice to take a break from all your work and just... be a child, right?"

-Eleonora had to admit da Vinci was right?-

Ruby: "Yeah, I guess it is, huh? You're gonna be okay then?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not really, no-
---
Nora: -tries to reach Yang's hand to tag out-

Yang: -pulls her out- "My turn now." :p
---
Weiss: "Well played, Sasha. Well played."
-Most likely waiting to try it until another training session...-
___

Amethyst: "Think you can take more hits?" :p
___

-Sasha then fires back at General Yunnan witb "Oh yeah? Well, I'm Sasha Waybright! Captain of the cheerleaders, top scorer in Super Dance Fusion, and First Lieutenant to Captain Grime!" Grime then enthusiastically shouts "And I am Captain Grime! Drinker of Bog Grog, grower of beards, and watcher of Suspicion Island!"-

-Yunnan, still shown from a distance, shouts "WHAAAAAT? THOSE TITLES ARE WEAK!" at them in response while floating down the river-

-Laughed at that as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most likely waiting to try it until another training session...-
___

Amethyst: "Think you can take more hits?" :p
___

-Sasha then fires back at General Yunnan witb "Oh yeah? Well, I'm Sasha Waybright! Captain of the cheerleaders, top scorer in Super Dance Fusion, and First Lieutenant to Captain Grime!" Grime then enthusiastically shouts "And I am Captain Grime! Drinker of Bog Grog, grower of beards, and watcher of Suspicion Island!"-

-Yunnan, still shown from a distance, shouts "WHAAAAAT? THOSE TITLES ARE WEAK!" at them in response while floating down the river-

-Laughed at that as well-
-probably-
---
Yang: "I always can, girl!" :p
---
Weiss: "Those titles may be weak but their teamwork is far from it." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-probably-
---
Yang: "I always can, girl!" :p
---
Weiss: "Those titles may be weak but their teamwork is far from it." :)
-Pit's thoughts?-
___

Amethyst: "So can I!" -Shoulder bash!-
___

(Some of Grime's titles were even kinda dorky. It just goes to show that they've got a strong friendship.) :)

-Sasha and Grime celebrate their victory by chestbumping each other while cheering, before Grime lets out a hyped roar. Just when it seem like Sasha and Grime may be turning themselves around, howeverf, Grime is inspired by his former role as a Toad Lord ruling over Frog Valley and their victory of a Newtopian General and gets an ambition for a plan that goes beyond the scope of simply ruling only part of Amphibia, declaring "I am fired up! Forget retaking the valley, forget serving the kingdom at all. How about you and I raise a frog dang army and storm the capitol? It's high time a toad ruled this world for a change."-

-Sasha even agrees with it, confidently telling him "That's what I'm talking about!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Pit's thoughts?-
___

Amethyst: "So can I!" -Shoulder bash!-
___

(Some of Grime's titles were even kinda dorky. It just goes to show that they've got a strong friendship.) :)

-Sasha and Grime celebrate their victory by chestbumping each other while cheering, before Grime lets out a hyped roar. Just when it seem like Sasha and Grime may be turning themselves around, howeverf, Grime is inspired by his former role as a Toad Lord ruling over Frog Valley and their victory of a Newtopian General and gets an ambition for a plan that goes beyond the scope of simply ruling only part of Amphibia, declaring "I am fired up! Forget retaking the valley, forget serving the kingdom at all. How about you and I raise a frog dang army and storm the capitol? It's high time a toad ruled this world for a change."-

-Sasha even agrees with it, confidently telling him "That's what I'm talking about!"-
Pit: Could I really glide again...?
---
-Yang did the same so they clashed-
---
Weiss: "...........That sounds concerning, but we also don't know how the rulers actually are yet..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: Could I really glide again...?
---
-Yang did the same so they clashed-
---
Weiss: "...........That sounds concerning, but we also don't know how the rulers actually are yet..."
-It's entirely possible, he may just have to relearn how...-
___

-Amethyst wrestling Yang's arms-
___

(...Only that Yunnan was here to kill Grime, so that's not a good sign, but neither is this...) :urg:

-Grime then adds "But before we take over the world..." which an annoyed Sasha immediately answers with "You totally want to binge the rest of Suspicion Island..." Grime enthusiastically and even humbly admits "I really do!" before running back to the mill to watch the rest of the show's currently aired seasons-

-Sasha then sheathes her sword and stares out at the horizon from atop the cliff, and makes it clear that, despite having nearly given up her life to save Anne and the Plantars, still harbors a grudge against her, remarking "Looks like I've got my own path now, Anne. But it's not over between us. Not even close..." while smirking and touching a small but clearly visible scar on her cheek as the episode ends, thinking back to losing the duel at Toad Tower. Notably, the scar is what remains from the same wound she received when Anne disarmed her of her sword during that duel-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah...But you know? I'm not as down in the dumps anymore, either. People like Boudica and EMIYA really helped with that. So did our friends, and so did you, sis." :)

-Wrathmelior says that's a splendid idea, translated by Dave-
___

-Yet no one is singing his praises or asking him about new royal decrees...-
___

-XJ-5 is looks after her next, and is tuning into alternating radio stations to find some music that Fishpuff might like-
___

Peridot: "I think one of one of those Star Warriors tried one recently....He survived, but passed out from exhaustion akin to a human's "sugar crash"." :ohwell:
___

-That itself is a major improvement from how she was doing earlier...-
Lily: "Heheheh~ Feels good to be calles sis~"

Medea: "Then I'll make sure
---
King Knight: "Hmmmm... How odd, how to make them praise my magnificence? They should by just seeing my presence"
---
-The curious kitty is listening to the signals-
---
Breakdown: "...Okay, that sounds a little... Er, odd!"
---
Aya: On the least she's resting a bit...
-WITH SOME OF THE ENERGY YANG BUILT UP TOO-
---
-he sure is and is considering making Morrigan a bit... unlucky-
---
Veyle: "There's no such thing as enough hugs." :) -meant it in a wholesome way-
---
-INDEEEEEEED-
---
Shez: "Can't wait to see if all your bragging was worth doing." :p
-AND SO ILLYA FLIES TO THE ROOF-
---
-While she apprached with a dash ready to attack with her wings!-
---
Natsuki: -Blush- "C-Come on... There must be a point..."
---
-Circe is internally glad to have more friends tho-
---
Draco: "Ooooh, you will see~ AHAHAHAHAHA!"

___

___

___

___

---
---
"Mabel": "....It's possible, but it would drain me really quickly so I can't do it for long."
---
Kamui: "My home world had neither of these things. Communication is so much easier with them."

---
Kanna: "It's nice to take a break from all your work and just... be a child, right?"

Fran: "Oh she doesn't. She's gotten so advanced in her illusions even a voice can be mimicked"
Martha: "T-That doesn't makes any sense!"
---
Rita: "...Yes, that would terrible for all of us!"
Koyanskaya: "Drats, why didn't you tdll us before?!" -she wants all humans dead, but also all animals to survive-

-It's quite the good tea as well-
Lindy: "You're welcome! This is a bit normal for us"

Charlotte: "The last leverage they have on the remaining Sentries..."
---
Yuri: "Oh, I guess you're... You're human, I assume? Or something else?"

Natsuki: "...You mean that literally?"
---
Jeanne: "Nor in my age, but when I was summoned I gained knowledge on them. They're quite handy!"

-Even if they hope she's not...-
---
-Eleonora just laughed a little bit, nervously-
Yuuno: "I'll admit, it is a nice night"

Rin: "WHAT TH-" -wasn't quick enough to dodge, nor were the other ghosts-
-Steven, Ruby and the others see that the souls that Takeru had trapped are free and trying to return to their original bodies now that he is gone... Unless some other Specimen attacks or tries to snatch them?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Heheheh~ Feels good to be calles sis~"

Medea: "Then I'll make sure
---
King Knight: "Hmmmm... How odd, how to make them praise my magnificence? They should by just seeing my presence"
---
-The curious kitty is listening to the signals-
---
Breakdown: "...Okay, that sounds a little... Er, odd!"
---
Aya: On the least she's resting a bit...
Star: "We're basically sisters in all but being directly related at this point." :p

Unfinished?
___

-And yet, they're not...-
___

-There's stations playing songs from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s and 2010s alike, some playing blends of all of them-
___

Peridot: "I know, right? What a wild reaction, I must study Energon more thoroughly! I've learned how to make synthetic Energon, but I've yet to study the energy source much otherwise!"
___

-Meanwhile, Gaster also gets up, Alphys handing him a mug of hot cocoa-

Eh?

Aya made some for everyone. :b:

---
---
---

---

Fran: "Oh she doesn't. She's gotten so advanced in her illusions even a voice can be mimicked"
---
Koyanskaya: "Drats, why didn't you tdll us before?!" -she wants all humans dead, but also all animals to survive-

---

---
Jeanne: "Nor in my age, but when I was summoned I gained knowledge on them. They're quite handy!"

---

-Steven, Ruby and the others see that the souls that Takeru had trapped are free and trying to return to their original bodies now that he is gone... Unless some other Specimen attacks or tries to snatch them?-
...W-With all the cool powers so many people here including yourself are capable of, that's the one you're confused about?
___

TRUTH IS I ONLY KNEW THE KNIGHT WOULD SHROUD THE WORLD IN DARKNESS AND TOSS ALL CHANCES FOR [freedom] ASIDE. I DIDNT KNOW JUST WHAT THE [terms and conditions] OF THAT WOULD BE UNTIL A LITTLE GOAT PRINCE [spelled it out] FOR THE HIGH QUEEN. A FRIEND OF THAT KRIS KID. PERHAPS SOME OF YOU HAVE MET HIM?

Noelle: "Okay, that's a relief, explaining that we're from another dimeniosn should be a lot easier to digest then. Ooh, and this is really well-brewed tea!"

Berdly: "I concur!" -Taking a sip while holding his pinky out, trying to be overly formal-
___

Mabel: "That makes sense. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Neo's still a human, she's just from a totally different dimension."

Dipper: "At the time, we kinda just met it metaphorically...Then it later turned out it was pretty much literal."
___

Moon: "As are magic mirrors. Technology is becoming more advanced here, but ise simply less common of a sight due to the use of magic we make of here."

-And it seems like their only option at this rate is to just wait and see what her verdict her...Except for Medea, who's working on investigating the disappearnce of Eclipsa's true biological daughter, Meteora-
___

TLink: "Yeah, there's no such thing as Halloween where I'm from, and even I think it's a fun event!" :b:

Steven: "Yeah, I'll be alright. I still wish things could've done better for Takeru...but putting an already dead and restless spirit to rest is a pretty different situation..." -While it doesn't weigh as heavily on him as killing a live person or being, no matter how evil, does, he still feels awful for Takeru-

(That sounded like Rin!)

-Rin is struck by Specimen 8's antlers, while it outright tries to catch the stray spirits, similar to Takeru himself, but by catching them directly instead of absorbing them from a distance-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's entirely possible, he may just have to relearn how...-
___

-Amethyst wrestling Yang's arms-
___

(...Only that Yunnan was here to kill Grime, so that's not a good sign, but neither is this...) :urg:

-Grime then adds "But before we take over the world..." which an annoyed Sasha immediately answers with "You totally want to binge the rest of Suspicion Island..." Grime enthusiastically and even humbly admits "I really do!" before running back to the mill to watch the rest of the show's currently aired seasons-

-Sasha then sheathes her sword and stares out at the horizon from atop the cliff, and makes it clear that, despite having nearly given up her life to save Anne and the Plantars, still harbors a grudge against her, remarking "Looks like I've got my own path now, Anne. But it's not over between us. Not even close..." while smirking and touching a small but clearly visible scar on her cheek as the episode ends, thinking back to losing the duel at Toad Tower. Notably, the scar is what remains from the same wound she received when Anne disarmed her of her sword during that duel-
-he just might, actually-
---
-YANG TRYING TO LIFT HER-
---
Weiss: "...Is it bad that I'm rooting for them?"

-AND SO ILLYA FLIES TO THE ROOF-
---
-While she apprached with a dash ready to attack with her wings!-
---
Natsuki: -Blush- "C-Come on... There must be a point..."
---
-Circe is internally glad to have more friends tho-
---
Draco: "Ooooh, you will see~ AHAHAHAHAHA!"
Yang: "HA! TAKE THAT!"
---
-Qrow focuses his look on her, trying to trigger his Semblance-
---
Veyle: "If there is, I've never found it." :3
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Shez: "Sure, sure. Can we actually see it though?"

---

---

---

---

...W-With all the cool powers so many people here including yourself are capable of, that's the one you're confused about?
___

TRUTH IS I ONLY KNEW THE KNIGHT WOULD SHROUD THE WORLD IN DARKNESS AND TOSS ALL CHANCES FOR [freedom] ASIDE. I DIDNT KNOW JUST WHAT THE [terms and conditions] OF THAT WOULD BE UNTIL A LITTLE GOAT PRINCE [spelled it out] FOR THE HIGH QUEEN. A FRIEND OF THAT KRIS KID. PERHAPS SOME OF YOU HAVE MET HIM?

Noelle: "Okay, that's a relief, explaining that we're from another dimeniosn should be a lot easier to digest then. Ooh, and this is really well-brewed tea!"

Berdly: "I concur!" -Taking a sip while holding his pinky out, trying to be overly formal-
___

Mabel: "That makes sense. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Neo's still a human, she's just from a totally different dimension."

Dipper: "At the time, we kinda just met it metaphorically...Then it later turned out it was pretty much literal."
___

Moon: "As are magic mirrors. Technology is becoming more advanced here, but ise simply less common of a sight due to the use of magic we make of here."

-And it seems like their only option at this rate is to just wait and see what her verdict her...Except for Medea, who's working on investigating the disappearnce of Eclipsa's true biological daughter, Meteora-
___

TLink: "Yeah, there's no such thing as Halloween where I'm from, and even I think it's a fun event!" :b:

Steven: "Yeah, I'll be alright. I still wish things could've done better for Takeru...but putting an already dead and restless spirit to rest is a pretty different situation..." -While it doesn't weigh as heavily on him as killing a live person or being, no matter how evil, does, he still feels awful for Takeru-

(That sounded like Rin!)

-Rin is struck by Specimen 8's antlers, while it outright tries to catch the stray spirits, similar to Takeru himself, but by catching them directly instead of absorbing them from a distance-
"Young Moriarty": "Don't think too hard about it." -smug-
---
Coyle: "No worries. Once Koyanskaya reaches full Beasthood, nothing can stop her." :laugh:
---
-Neo did thumbs up-
---
Kamui: "Lucky you, Jeanne. I had to learn it all on my own." :p

-did Medea find anything interesting?-
---
Kanna: "Not even an harvest festival?"

Ruby: "I'm here if you need a hug.... but maybe after we survive this." :)

Weiss: "RIN!" -shot lightning at Specimen 8-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he just might, actually-
---
-YANG TRYING TO LIFT HER-
---
Weiss: "...Is it bad that I'm rooting for them?"
Kirby: "What do you think, Pit?"
___

-IT'S NOT EASY BECAUSE SHE'S GOT A SIMILAR LEVEL OF STRENGTH-
___

(...I think it's too early to say since the only person we've seen from Newtopia so far is General Yunan. Also, Sasha still seems upset with Anne after all...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "What do you think, Pit?"
___

-IT'S NOT EASY BECAUSE SHE'S GOT A SIMILAR LEVEL OF STRENGTH-
___

(...I think it's too early to say since the only person we've seen from Newtopia so far is General Yunan. Also, Sasha still seems upset with Anne after all...)
Pit: "Could be fun." :)
---
Yang: "Dang, you're putting up a fight!"
---
Weiss: "I suppose we'll find out how Newtopia is like."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Could be fun." :)
---
Yang: "Dang, you're putting up a fight!"
---
Weiss: "I suppose we'll find out how Newtopia is like."
Kirby: "Plus, you'd get to glide on your own again!"
___

Amethyst: "You shoulda expected that!" -Kicked Yang's leg-

___

(Hopefully most of the people there aren't as crazy as Yunnan.) :lol:

-Passing by- I dunno. I've seen some of the other Pokemon watching that show before, and from what little I've seen of it, I like Yunnan's style!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "We're basically sisters in all but being directly related at this point." :p

Unfinished?
___

-And yet, they're not...-
___

-There's stations playing songs from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s and 2010s alike, some playing blends of all of them-
___

Peridot: "I know, right? What a wild reaction, I must study Energon more thoroughly! I've learned how to make synthetic Energon, but I've yet to study the energy source much otherwise!"
___

-Meanwhile, Gaster also gets up, Alphys handing him a mug of hot cocoa-

Eh?

Aya made some for everyone. :b:
Lily: "Even our mothers are as close!"

Medea: "Then I'll make sure to tell her" :)
---
King Knight: "This needs to be corrected at once!"
---
-Eventually she'd end up at a techno song, which Fishpuff seems to react positively to-
---
Breakdown: "Just be a little careful, it can get volatile if not..."
---
Aya: "Oh, good morning! ...Very early morning"
Yang: "HA! TAKE THAT!"
---
-Qrow focuses his look on her, trying to trigger his Semblance-
---
Veyle: "If there is, I've never found it." :3
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Shez: "Sure, sure. Can we actually see it though?"
-BUT ILLYA LEAPS BACK-
---
Morrigan: "You're distracted~!" -Shadow Blades while not realizing it-
---
Natsuki: "......" She's so cuuuuute!
---
-But how Viridi feels?-
---
Draco: "You will soon, and regret it~"
___

___

___

___

(That sounded like Rin!)

---
Coyle: "No worries. Once Koyanskaya reaches full Beasthood, nothing can stop her." :laugh:
---
-Neo did thumbs up-
---

---

Martha: "I..." -figh- "Good point, carry on..."
---
Koyanskaya: "Huh?! Wait, my kit is specifically to kill every human, but if the Knight isn't one, he could actually represent a threat! Or she, or they... You get what I mean"
Rita: "I think we saw that child..."

Lindy: "True, we are used to travel to plenty of worlds" :)

Also Charlotte unreplied
---
Yuri: "That... Makes it even more amazing, actually"

Natsuki: "That sounds so weird! ...That, uh, felt better to say in my head"
---
Jeanne: "It makes sense, magic is much more rich and vast here than in my world"

-Well, right now she's glad the meeting went with no issues-
---
Jack: "Maybe you could implement it in your future kingdom!"

Rin: "ACK! W-WAIT!" -however, along Weiss's lightning, what looked like an orange spiritual presence went to strike the Wendigo Specimen before it could snatch all souls- "Wait, huh?"

-The orange presence returned to the black cloud of smoke where Takeru had exploded, and everyone heard... This noise-

EEEEYE!

BACCHIRI MINNA~!
(Watch out, everyone!)
BACCHIRI MINNA~!

KAIGAN! ORE!
(Awaken! Myself!)

LET'S GO! KAKUGOU!
GO-GO-GO-GHOST!

GO! GO! GO! GO!

-As they all saw the orange spiritual presence now glowing in a humanoid shape-

tumblr_nvr048PyIk1tap43jo2_540.gif

Sakura: "...Are you...Takeru-san?"

-At that moment, they heard the soft-spoken voice of a young man-

Takeru: "I am... Takeru Tenkuji. And also..."

-The smoke dissipated, finally revealing his non-monstrous form-
KRGh-Ghostore.png

Takeru: "Kamen Rider Ghost"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Even our mothers are as close!"

Medea: "Then I'll make sure to tell her" :)
---
King Knight: "This needs to be corrected at once!"
---
-Eventually she'd end up at a techno song, which Fishpuff seems to react positively to-
---
Breakdown: "Just be a little careful, it can get volatile if not..."
---
Aya: "Oh, good morning! ...Very early morning"
Star: "They'd probably form a magic contract too if Medea wasn't contracted to her boyfriend." :p

-Wrathmelior approves of this and gives thumbs-up and cheerful smile!-
___

Linebeck: -Having a drink at the bar- (Not this guy again...)

___

Because fellow Nickelodeon show-
___

Peridot: "Pfft, you have no reason to worry! I've made synthetic Energon so many times now that I'm sure I can handle some basic experiments on it!"
___

How early is it, exactly? -Sees the nearby clock is at 3:30 AM- ...Well, I suppose I did go to sleep extremely early to rest... 🤔

Almost everyone is awake anyway, so we're just relaxing with some hot cocoa.

---
---
-Neo did thumbs up-
---

---

---
Koyanskaya: "Huh?! Wait, my kit is specifically to kill every human, but if the Knight isn't one, he could actually represent a threat! Or she, or they... You get what I mean"

Also Charlotte unreplied
---

---
Jeanne: "It makes sense, magic is much more rich and vast here than in my world"

---

Rin: "ACK! W-WAIT!" -however, along Weiss's lightning, what looked like an orange spiritual presence went to strike the Wendigo Specimen before it could snatch all souls- "Wait, huh?"

-The orange presence returned to the black cloud of smoke where Takeru had exploded, and everyone heard... This noise-

EEEEYE!

BACCHIRI MINNA~!
(Watch out, everyone!)
BACCHIRI MINNA~!

KAIGAN! ORE!
(Awaken! Myselff!)

LET'S GO! KAKUGOU!
GO-GO-GO-GHOST!

GO! GO! GO! GO!

-As they all saw the orange spiritual presence now glowing in a humanoid shape-

View attachment 380399

Sakura: "...Are you...Takeru-san?"

-At that moment, they heard the soft-spoken voice of a young man-

Takeru: "I am... Takeru Tenkuji. And also..."

-The smoke dissipated, finally revealing his non-monstrous form-
View attachment 380400
Takeru: "Kamen Rider Ghost"
So using this ability, you could better fool others and even communicate with troops within the base...
___

THE KNIGHT HASN'T SHOWN IT'S [ugly mug] IN FOREVER. FEW PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IT REALLY IS. AND EVEN IM NOT ONE OF THEM.[knowledge is power] BUT IM NOT IN THE [subscription] OF THE KNIGHTS' IDENTITY

-The fact that he and most of the high-ranking Darkners refer to the Knight as an "it", not even as a person, doesn't bode well, either...-

Noelle: "R-Really? Oh gosh, Kris' and Susie's friends weren't even slightly exaggerating! You guys really are part of an interdimensional organization!" :b:

If we deliver this item to Chaldea, or at least get it out of hte Alliance's totally unwashed hands, then no Ranger Sentry will have any reason to fight for them ever again!

___

Mabel: "That's so cool..." :surprised:

Dipper: "Nah, it's accurate and gets the point across."
___

Moon: "Has Basel incorporated much magic into it's modern agriculture and technology?"

-After all they didn't plan on running into Eclipsa today, more so since Ata, Blake and Artemis weren't aware of her imprisonment in one of Rhombulus' crystals o herr survival as a result of it-
___

TLink: "Well, there is a big harvet season, but only bigger islands tend to hold festivals for it...Oh, that's a good idea! I'm not sure how we could explain it or introduce it, though..."

Tetra: "Is there any background or history to this holiday besides people just throwing on costumes and gathering up candy that ohter people are just willing to give out for free?"

Steven: "..." -Cheered up a little by Ruby's support and motivated with the knowledge that they still have a battle to win for the safety of everyone in the city- "Good idea. Now let's stop this army of ghouls before they can threaten anyone else!"

-The Wendgio/Specimen 8 has disappeared, with no immediate sign of it in the vicinity following both the lightning attack and Takeru's restoration-

Steven: "Wait, you're alive?!" :surprised:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "They'd probably form a magic contract too if Medea wasn't contracted to her boyfriend." :p

-Wrathmelior approves of this and gives thumbs-up and cheerful smile!-
___

Linebeck: -Having a drink at the bar- (Not this guy again...)

___

Because fellow Nickelodeon show-
___

Peridot: "Pfft, you have no reason to worry! I've made synthetic Energon so many times now that I'm sure I can handle some basic experiments on it!"
___

How early is it, exactly? -Sees the nearby clock is at 3:30 AM- ...Well, I suppose I did go to sleep extremely early to rest... 🤔

Almost everyone is awake anyway, so we're just relaxing with some hot cocoa.
Lily: -Giggle- "Not probably, but totally" :p

Medea: Good, another friend could be of great help.
---
-Who happened to apot him!-
---
-Fishpuff did a tiny positivive "meow" in response-
---
Breakdown: "Alright..." -still worried for her safety, a little anxiously so-
---
Aya: "Yeah, so let's relax a little bit"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Plus, you'd get to glide on your own again!"
___

Amethyst: "You shoulda expected that!" -Kicked Yang's leg-

___

(Hopefully most of the people there aren't as crazy as Yunnan.) :lol:

-Passing by- I dunno. I've seen some of the other Pokemon watching that show before, and from what little I've seen of it, I like Yunnan's style!
Pit: "It's always fun!"
---
Yang: -falls- "Yeah, I really should've." -grabs the legs and pulls-
---
Weiss: "......"

-BUT ILLYA LEAPS BACK-
---
Morrigan: "You're distracted~!" -Shadow Blades while not realizing it-
---
Natsuki: "......" She's so cuuuuute!
---
-But how Viridi feels?-
---
Draco: "You will soon, and regret it~"
-Yang preparing another PUNCH-
---
Qrow: "Oh, am I?" -bad luck might strike Morrigan-
---
-SHE TRULY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
---
Viridi: I suppose she's alright...
---
Shez: "So, when is soon? Because I was thinking of making some drinks with the girls this evening." :p -non-alcoholic ones-

---

Also Charlotte unreplied
---

---

---

So using this ability, you could better fool others and even communicate with troops within the base...
___

THE KNIGHT HASN'T SHOWN IT'S [ugly mug] IN FOREVER. FEW PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IT REALLY IS. AND EVEN IM NOT ONE OF THEM.[knowledge is power] BUT IM NOT IN THE [subscription] OF THE KNIGHTS' IDENTITY

-The fact that he and most of the high-ranking Darkners refer to the Knight as an "it", not even as a person, doesn't bode well, either...-

Noelle: "R-Really? Oh gosh, Kris' and Susie's friends weren't even slightly exaggerating! You guys really are part of an interdimensional organization!" :b:

If we deliver this item to Chaldea, or at least get it out of hte Alliance's totally unwashed hands, then no Ranger Sentry will have any reason to fight for them ever again!

___

___

Moon: "Has Basel incorporated much magic into it's modern agriculture and technology?"

-After all they didn't plan on running into Eclipsa today, more so since Ata, Blake and Artemis weren't aware of her imprisonment in one of Rhombulus' crystals o herr survival as a result of it-
___

TLink: "Well, there is a big harvet season, but only bigger islands tend to hold festivals for it...Oh, that's a good idea! I'm not sure how we could explain it or introduce it, though..."

Tetra: "Is there any background or history to this holiday besides people just throwing on costumes and gathering up candy that ohter people are just willing to give out for free?"

Steven: "..." -Cheered up a little by Ruby's support and motivated with the knowledge that they still have a battle to win for the safety of everyone in the city- "Good idea. Now let's stop this army of ghouls before they can threaten anyone else!"

-The Wendgio/Specimen 8 has disappeared, with no immediate sign of it in the vicinity following both the lightning attack and Takeru's restoration-

"Young Moriarty": "Precisely!"

Kamui: "Do we need Kimberly or Trini to offer feedback?"
---
Coyle: "Rita and I could focus on the Knight if needed."
---
-Neo broke disguise and blushed a bit-
---
Kamui: "Outside of Chaldea, not really. We're content with their lives not really matching ours."

-so then what?-
---
Kanna: "....I don't know, actually."

Yang: "This just gets weirder and weirder..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Giggle- "Not probably, but totally" :p

Medea: Good, another friend could be of great help.
---
-Who happened to apot him!-
---
-Fishpuff did a tiny positivive "meow" in response-
---
Breakdown: "Alright..." -still worried for her safety, a little anxiously so-
---
Aya: "Yeah, so let's relax a little bit"
Star: "Yeah, you're totally right. Pun intended." :p

-To Tom himself as well as the others?-
___

Linebeck: "Oh, you must be kidding..." -Trying to ignore the guy-
___

XJ-5: "Techno fan, huh? I'll be sure to tune into this station for ya more often then!" -Smiling radio robot-
___

-Peridot is already trying to analyze some of the Energon-

-Sundoar groans seeing as he's learning next to nothing from this?-
___

Ah, thank you, Aya! -Took a sip of the cocoa-

I'm not really tired enough to go back to sleep, but it's a little too early to do much else except relax.

-Sees the storm outside- ...And even were it not this early in the morning, I can see heading outdoors isn't currently an option.

---
---
-But first, he must practice again?-
___

-It works, causing Amethyst to fall onto the floor of the ring-
___

(...Let's just watch the next episode.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-even though Dedede literally taught himself to Kirby fly? :V-
---
-Yang grabs the leg!"
---
Weiss: "Catchy name."
-This being King Dedede, he's not convinced Pit has enough brains to remember how to glide, at least at first- :V
___

-Amethyst tries to recover, but isn't able before Yang either throws or punches her-
___

-The episode begins with the fwagon driving up a hill while Anne and Sprig watched a movie on Anne's phone inside. The movie in question is about a ballerina who wants to be a hip-hop dancer more, Sprig bundled up in a blanket and invested, while Anne is so into the film that she looks like she's on the verge of tears. The main character shown in a ballerina outfit at a ballet academy and tells her mother "Don't you get it, mother?! I know you want me to be a ballerina, but my heart belongs to hip-hop." before doing some breakdance spin moves and asking her mother if she's disappointed in her. Her mother, crying tears of joy, instead explains "No, I'm proud of you. All that hipping and hopping was breathtaking!"-

-Anne is shown mouthing the words of the mother's line perfectly, indicating that she's seen the movie before, likely several times, before the film ends with the daughter and mother sharing a tearful hug. Anne is so moved that she downright sobs, before quickly shifting to her normal mood again to tell Sprig "And that was the masterpiece "From Point to Poppin'!" Sprig himself enjoyed the film and tries to comment "What an emotional rollercoaster!" but gets cut off at the last second when the fwagon hits a roadbump with enough force to cause Sprig to fall off of his bunkbed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
Kamui: "Outside of Chaldea, not really. We're content with their lives not really matching ours."

-so then what?-
---

Jeanne: "I'm sure they could provide good examples, especially Trini"
---
Rita: "We still have an endless army, so on the least that should keep the Knight busy if they do come for us..."

Lindy: "How exciting, isn't it~?" :p

Gareth: "And then they can all rise against the evil~!"
---
Yuri: "Woah! You're actually really pretty like that..."

Natsuki: "Hahah, yeah. It also sounds like you wouldn't trade those times for anything though"
Sayori: "Oh, you're still in contact with your friends?"
---
Jeanne: "Though if requested, we would start to do it"

-Indeed, but also what Uni asked-
---
Nanoha: "Hmmm, I think it was about honoring spirits?"

Mordred: "You don't say it!"
Takeru: "My apologies for the trouble I caused! I'm just glad those souls returned to where they belong..."
Sieg: "It wasn't your fault, I think?"
Ghost Musashi: "It wasn't at all, he was kidnapped and turned into a monster by those labs"
---
---
---
---
Shez: "So, when is soon? Because I was thinking of making some drinks with the girls this evening." :p -non-alcoholic ones-
-AND ILLYA IS READY TO DO ONE HERSELF-
---
Morrigan: "Though you're a cute one, maybe we can have a different sort of fun later~!" -she about to rise spikes, when bad luck is about to strike!-
---
Yuri: "Well, I do appreciate how you're taking to Natsuki. She may be a little... Emotional, but she means really well" -they've been inseparable ever since activated, even sharing bedroom-
---
-In a way, they're of a similar domain-
---
Draco: "......About tomorrow"
Star: "Yeah, you're totally right. Pun intended." :p

-To Tom himself as well as the others?-
___

Linebeck: "Oh, you must be kidding..." -Trying to ignore the guy-
___

XJ-5: "Techno fan, huh? I'll be sure to tune into this station for ya more often then!" -Smiling radio robot-
___

-Peridot is already trying to analyze some of the Energon-

-Sundoar groans seeing as he's learning next to nothing from this?-
___

Ah, thank you, Aya! -Took a sip of the cocoa-

I'm not really tired enough to go back to sleep, but it's a little too early to do much else except relax.

-Sees the storm outside- ...And even were it not this early in the morning, I can see heading outdoors isn't currently an option.
Lily: "Hahaha-" -then her phone rings- "Hm? Oh, it's Mother"

-Indeed to both-
---
King Knight: "Hey! Why are you not singing my praises?"
---
-Fishpuff answers with a double meow, basically bobbing her head a little to the tune-
---
-Absolutely nothing! It's not like they don't make synthetic Energn this way already!-
---
Kiara: "I could go out and not get ill, but I couldn't speak with you all now"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-This being King Dedede, he's not convinced Pit has enough brains to remember how to glide, at least at first- :V
___

-Amethyst tries to recover, but isn't able before Yang either throws or punches her-
___

-The episode begins with the fwagon driving up a hill while Anne and Sprig watched a movie on Anne's phone inside. The movie in question is about a ballerina who wants to be a hip-hop dancer more, Sprig bundled up in a blanket and invested, while Anne is so into the film that she looks like she's on the verge of tears. The main character shown in a ballerina outfit at a ballet academy and tells her mother "Don't you get it, mother?! I know you want me to be a ballerina, but my heart belongs to hip-hop." before doing some breakdance spin moves and asking her mother if she's disappointed in her. Her mother, crying tears of joy, instead explains "No, I'm proud of you. All that hipping and hopping was breathtaking!"-

-Anne is shown mouthing the words of the mother's line perfectly, indicating that she's seen the movie before, likely several times, before the film ends with the daughter and mother sharing a tearful hug. Anne is so moved that she downright sobs, before quickly shifting to her normal mood again to tell Sprig "And that was the masterpiece "From Point to Poppin'!" Sprig himself enjoyed the film and tries to comment "What an emotional rollercoaster!" but gets cut off at the last second when the fwagon hits a roadbump with enough force to cause Sprig to fall off of his bunkbed-
-LMAO TRUE-
---
-SHE THROWS HER-
---
-Weiss keeps watching-

---
Morrigan: "Though you're a cute one, maybe we can have a different sort of fun later~!" -she about to rise spikes, when bad luck is about to strike!-
---
Yuri: "Well, I do appreciate how you're taking to Natsuki. She may be a little... Emotional, but she means really well" -they've been inseparable ever since activated, even sharing bedroom-
---
---
-IT'LL BE EPIC-
---
Qrow: "No."

-the spikes strike her instead?-
---
Veyle: "You two seem to have a strong connection? Are you siblings?"
---
-that's true... she supposes-
---
Shez: "Well, I got one more day to make you something nice then." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Indeed to both-
---
---
-Fishpuff answers with a double meow, basically bobbing her head a little to the tune-
---
-Absolutely nothing! It's not like they don't make synthetic Energn this way already!-
---
Star: "Oh, I'll be quiet for a minute!"
___

Linebeck: "Why are you only asking me and not the whole rest of the mess hall?"
___

XJ-5: "Aren't you just an adorable little fluff ball~?"
___

-And how the heck is Breakdown alive again?!-
___

Y-Yeah. it looks pretty intense out there...

-LMAO TRUE-
---
-SHE THROWS HER-
---
-Weiss keeps watching-
-But for now?-
___

-Amethyst is thrown!-
___

-It turns out that Bessie is struggling to go uphill...and then her reins break shortly after they actually reach the top-

---
---

---
---
---
---

---
---
---

-so then what?-
---

---
Rita: "We still have an endless army, so on the least that should keep the Knight busy if they do come for us..."

---

Natsuki: "Hahah, yeah. It also sounds like you wouldn't trade those times for anything though"
---

---

Takeru: "My apologies for the trouble I caused! I'm just glad those souls returned to where they belong..."
Ghost Musashi: "It wasn't at all, he was kidnapped and turned into a monster by those labs"

---
---
---
---

-Indeed to both-
---
---
---
---
I'll call them here! -Does so-
___

GOOD LUCK FINDING THE KNIGHT. NO ONE'S EVER SEEN IT.

Berdly: "It's just like my favorite video game!"

-Lancer tries to retrieve it-
___

Mabel: "Awwwww, she's blushing~!'

Dipper: "Oh, all the time!"
___

Moon: "Uou would help them?"

-Hmm...maybe move onto seeing the capitalcastlel town next?-
___

Tetra: "It was about honoring the dead?"

We learned about some group called GL Labs. They must've been the ones behind it...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-IT'LL BE EPIC-
---
Qrow: "No."

-the spikes strike her instead?-
---
Veyle: "You two seem to have a strong connection? Are you siblings?"
---
-that's true... she supposes-
---
Shez: "Well, I got one more day to make you something nice then." :p
-OH BY SO MUCH-
---
-To her surprise-
Morrigan: "That's... Never happened before!"
---
Yuri: "No, but we come from the same place"
Natsuki: "Yeah, so we like being together! We're very different, but a friend also made us see we're very alike..."
---
-Mother Goddesses...-
---
Draco: "What does that mean?"
Star: "Oh, I'll be quiet for a minute!"
___

Linebeck: "Why are you only asking me and not the whole rest of the mess hall?"
___

XJ-5: "Aren't you just an adorable little fluff ball~?"
___

-And how the heck is Breakdown alive again?!-
___

Y-Yeah. it looks pretty intense out there...
Lily: -Answers- "Hey!"
Medea: "Have you eaten all your veggies?"
Lily: -Giggled- "Maybe I did, maybe I haven't" :p
Medea: "I'll look into that" >:V
---
King Knight: "You're just the first"
---
-She would pet her if she had a hand, but Fishpuff seems to appreciate it-
---
Sundor: Come on, spout that out or anything of use!
---
Aya: "Soooo, we have TV installed in secret"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Answers- "Hey!"
Medea: "Have you eaten all your veggies?"
Lily: -Giggled- "Maybe I did, maybe I haven't" :p
Medea: "I'll look into that" >:V
---
King Knight: "You're just the first"
---
-She would pet her if she had a hand, but Fishpuff seems to appreciate it-
---
Sundor: Come on, spout that out or anything of use!
---
Aya: "Soooo, we have TV installed in secret"
Star: -Chuckled at that-

-That's likely not all Medea wanted to talk to her about, though?'
___

Linebeck: "I'm honored. Now can you move on to asking the second?"
___

-XJ-5 still tries to help her however possible!-
___

-He totally won't?- :V
___

Wait, you did?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: -Chuckled at that-

-That's likely not all Medea wanted to talk to her about, though?'
___

Linebeck: "I'm honored. Now can you move on to asking the second?"
___

-XJ-5 still tries to help her however possible!-
___

-He totally won't?- :V
___

Wait, you did?
Medea: "Now in all seriousness, I want you to meet someone"
Lily: "Go oooon..."
---
King Knight: "Such disrespect!"
---
-I guess her antenna tail can still work-
---
-He totally won't- :V
---
Aya: "Eeeyup! To watch a few movies and the like"
Kiara: "Ooooh~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Now in all seriousness, I want you to meet someone"
Lily: "Go oooon..."
---
King Knight: "Such disrespect!"
---
-I guess her antenna tail can still work-
---
-He totally won't- :V
---
Aya: "Eeeyup! To watch a few movies and the like"
Kiara: "Ooooh~"
-She'll probably shocked when she learns who-

-So will Star, for that matter- :V
___

Linebeck: "Ugh..." -Taking another sip of rum, trying to ignore him-
___

-She can still use it to help move Fishpuff's food and drink bowls, plus it's what allows her to tune to radio stations to begin with-
___

-Sundor's thoughts after another hour?- :V
___

Ah, that's a good idea. I'd imagine living without any TV after having access to them for years might get at least a tad boring after a while. :p

Ooh, what movie should we watch first? I'll go make some popcorn! :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

I'll call them here! -Does so-
___

GOOD LUCK FINDING THE KNIGHT. NO ONE'S EVER SEEN IT.

Berdly: "It's just like my favorite video game!"

-Lancer tries to retrieve it-
___

Mabel: "Awwwww, she's blushing~!'

Dipper: "Oh, all the time!"
___

Moon: "Uou would help them?"

-Hmm...maybe move onto seeing the capitalcastlel town next?-
___

Tetra: "It was about honoring the dead?"

We learned about some group called GL Labs. They must've been the ones behind it...
-and they show up?-
---
Coyle: "You're not helping make this any less concerning..."
---
Neo: -sign that has "I am?" written on it?-
---
Kamui: "Why wouldn't we?"

-maybe...-
---
Kanna: "Those are strange origins for what it is..."

Ren: "How much do you know about them?"

-But for now?-
___

-Amethyst is thrown!-
___

-It turns out that Bessie is struggling to go uphill...and then her reins break shortly after they actually reach the top-
-for now he's mentally prepared to glide again-
---
Yang: "Heheh." :p
---
Weiss: "OH NO!"

-OH BY SO MUCH-
---
-To her surprise-
Morrigan: "That's... Never happened before!"
---
Yuri: "No, but we come from the same place"
Natsuki: "Yeah, so we like being together! We're very different, but a friend also made us see we're very alike..."
---
-Mother Goddesses...-
---
Draco: "What does that mean?"
-PUNCHES CLASH-
---
Qrow: -rushed in to strike her with his knee- "Bad luck happens to the best of us." -SLASH-
---
Alear: "How sweet. I'd love to meet that friend." :)
---
-very much so...-
---
Shez: "That means food, silly." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-for now he's mentally prepared to glide again-
---
Yang: "Heheh." :p
---
Weiss: "OH NO!"
-Current thoughts?-
___

-Amethyst reaches towards the border of the ring...and tags Steven in-
___

(Are they going to crash?!) :crazy:

-Fortunately, they're over the uphill climb, so they're safe at least, but without the reins, they have no way to control Bessie, who starts chasing a bunch of sheep-like bugs in the.nearby field-

-Hop Pop knows they need to get to a town to get the reins fixed,.but when Sprig suggests they go to the nearest town on the map, a town named "Ribbitvale" that they're only a short distance away from, Hop Pop initially tries to shoot the idea down as he describes it as "the fanciest town in all of Amphibia" and believes the kids will distracted by all the fancy stuff there-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Current thoughts?-
___

-Amethyst reaches towards the border of the ring...and tags Steven in-
___

(Are they going to crash?!) :crazy:

-Fortunately, they're over the uphill climb, so they're safe at least, but without the reins, they have no way to control Bessie, who starts chasing a bunch of sheep-like bugs in the.nearby field-

-Hop Pop knows they need to get to a town to get the reins fixed,.but when Sprig suggests they go to the nearest town on the map, a town named "Ribbitvale" that they're only a short distance away from, Hop Pop initially tries to shoot the idea down as he describes it as "the fanciest town in all of Amphibia" and believes the kids will distracted by all the fancy stuff there-
Pit: I hope I can glide again!
---
-STEVEN TIME! LET'S GO!-
---
Weiss: ".....I mean, I can see his point."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: I hope I can glide again!
---
-STEVEN TIME! LET'S GO!-
---
Weiss: ".....I mean, I can see his point."
-Will he be able to...?-
___

Garnet: "And now Tiger Millionaire enters the ring!"

Steven: "I might be younger than the rest of you guys, but remember, I'm still half-Gem!" :p
___

-Bessie, however, continues running around the field, sometimes at high speeds, prompting Anne to remark that it looks like they don't have a choice. Hop Pop ultimately admits as such, but also warns them, saying "You're right. But when we get there, don't get sucked in by the fancy.-

Soon enough, they arrive at Ribbitvale, and find that it's indeed an expensive and fancy city for wealthy arsitocrats among Amphibia, with many buildings even outright being partly made from gold-
Amphibia2.jpg
Amphibia3.jpg

Top Bottom