• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The buckos being kewt as always, hopefully their friendship persists-
---
Lilith: "You're not the first human she loses against, it's fun to see how so many of you can pull crazy stuff" :p
-Morrigan scoffs as a sore loser, truly showing that behind that seductive appearance and exterior, she's a gremlin at heart-
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, how nice~!" -speaking of that, one that is green-haired is soon to appear-
---
-Euryale's face is brighter-
-Tiamat... Just headpats her-
---
-Draco digging in with such a big smile, the others can agree-
-IT WILLLL-
---
Qrow: "Maybe she just had a case of bad luck?" :smirk:

-that smug look told Morri everything or she too salty to pick up on it?-
---
-DRAGOOOOONS-

Veyle: "Oh, hello, Tiki~"
---
Sothis: "Awwww~"
---
Shez: "Damn, someone was hungry." :p

-Also Neo still didn't reply LOL-
ACKSUALLY, I scrolled up and YOU didn't reply to Neo :V

She just snickered though

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she follows her indeed, carrying an orb-
CD-i Zelda: "Good"
-Before arriving at the Arthra?-

Lily: "No, no! It's... All fine now, hahahahah..."
---
-As expected, as King Knight made his way around strutting!-
---
Rin: "Heh, I wasn't seen as a prodigy back in school for nothing after all"
Sakura: "Hm, I guess you did put an effort" :p
---
-Of course he does, disguised as a tape amongst their stuff, even with some recorded songs in case they put him in a tape player-
---
Aya: "Really so?" :p
Marco: "Lily? If...something's bothering you, I don't mind talking about it. Yeah, I know it might be awkward, but...I really don't want to stop being friends with you or Star. So if that means having to talk things out about a subject I find awkward, so be it!" -Trying to not be too awkward about the fact that Lily and Star still seem to harbor crushes on him-
___

-Does anyone in the cafeteria pay any attention to him?-
___

I think it paid off. I'm not sure what your career was like after graduating, but you got to be summoned as part of a Servant with super powers and retain your own magecraft skills and knowledge!
___

-Peridot won't remember where they got it...but she and Lapis just assumed it was amongst a bunch of junk they gathered while looking for more art supplies to build more meep-morps-
___

You've never seen one of his stand-up acts before? Hmm, I suppose he didn't have much of a chance to schedule any performances between the Decepticon invasion and Toffee's return...

-And he certainly wouldh't have had any opportunities since with how Chaldea has been staying in temporary bases like Beacon and the Arthra-

-and the other two?-
---
-no, but her throwing him does-
---
Weiss: "I hope so..."
-Meta Knight is watching patiently to see if Pit can actually succeed at flying or gliding-

-Dedede is just annoyed-
___

Steven: "Whaaaaa!" -Thrown-

Amethyst: "Steven!" -Trying to grab Nora to outright throw her at Yang, headfirst, at that-
___

(I can't shake the feeling that this episode was referencing something, though...)

Emblem Soren: "We might as well try, because I doubt Alear will think of anything else."

Alear: -hands the Ring of the Caring Priestess to Jeanne- "I think you'll like this one."
---
-perhaps?-
---
-the woman with cat ears heard that-

-also, Neo had disguised as her earlier...-
---
Kamui: "I like sharing tea with her. Such a bright, delightful woman." :)

Blake: "...Atalanta?"
---
Kanna: "Could it?"

Ruby: "That thing is so creepy..."
Martha/Scáthach/Luvia: This can only end either in them getting along well or in disaster...
Jeanne: -Blinks- "Oh? My thanks... This one is....?"
---
-He may be a coward, but he doesn't has bad ideas...-

-Plus the humans around seem friendly for the most part...-
---
Yuri: "I don't think I do, it's just that I saw a demi-human! ...W-Wait! They're probably not called that here!"

Natsuki: "I know Yuri will enjoy it then. Speaking of, she seems to be getting along with your sis"
---
Jeanne: "She has also kindled with Byleth over both loving tea parties! Though it was awkward when she tried to use some modern slangs..." -the 'what's up my homies' incident is not fondly remembered-

Atalanta: "........M-My apologies, I don't know what came to me"
Artemis: "Good only we saw it" :p
---
Fate: "Well... That would be a little more difficult... But they proooooobbably could?"
Hayate: "Maybe" :p

Atalanta: "Agh! W-What's happening?!"
-I'll say slash marks-
Arthur: "But it's not yet to be destroyed..." -trying to pull through despite the wounds-
-I have no idea if any of my characters would be able to wield Emblems to any effective use- :p
___

-And they might need his knack for planning and strategy for this one...-

Noelle: "I-I still can't believe it, there really are tons of other humans out there!" -Surprised and awed-
___

Mabel: "I'm not sure what her race is called, but yeah, there aren't many people here that are called demi-humans. Also, I'm pretty sure that's the real Blake..."

Dipper: "She is?" -Looks over- "Huh, neat. I'm glad Mabel's not being too hyperactiove." :p
___

Moon: "Modern slang? Hmm, I suppose I'm not entirely up to date on the current lingo Mewni or Earth youths tend to use, myself..."

-The others notice Moon's group and realize why Ata hissed?-
___

Tetra: "Maybe I'll ask the Admiral about it..."

-Atalanta, Blake, and anyone else near them could hear an ehcoing, ethereal voice telling them "How dare you harm my children?"-

-Heshima stood nearby and was wary-

-Before Ruby or Arthur could land any additeiontal attacks, however, they along with anyone else near Specimen 4 would start to see what looked like TV static gradually obscuring their entire field of vision-

Amethyst: "Hey, what the heck's happening to my eyes?!"

Pearl: "I-I can't see past this noise and feedback!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
CD-i Zelda: "Good"
-indeed; that orb is a gateway for those who either can't freely travel worlds or simply don't know where the castle is-

Martha/Scáthach/Luvia: This can only end either in them getting along well or in disaster...
Jeanne: -Blinks- "Oh? My thanks... This one is....?"
---
-He may be a coward, but he doesn't has bad ideas...-

-Plus the humans around seem friendly for the most part...-
---
Yuri: "I don't think I do, it's just that I saw a demi-human! ...W-Wait! They're probably not called that here!"

Natsuki: "I know Yuri will enjoy it then. Speaking of, she seems to be getting along with your sis"
---
Jeanne: "She has also kindled with Byleth over both loving tea parties! Though it was awkward when she tried to use some modern slangs..." -the 'what's up my homies' incident is not fondly remembered-

Atalanta: "........M-My apologies, I don't know what came to me"
Artemis: "Good only we saw it" :p
---
Fate: "Well... That would be a little more difficult... But they proooooobbably could?"
Hayate: "Maybe" :p

Atalanta: "Agh! W-What's happening?!"
-I'll say slash marks-
Arthur: "But it's not yet to be destroyed..." -trying to pull through despite the wounds-
-I have no idea if any of my characters would be able to wield Emblems to any effective use- :p
___

Noelle: "I-I still can't believe it, there really are tons of other humans out there!" -Surprised and awed-
___

Mabel: "I'm not sure what her race is called, but yeah, there aren't many people here that are called demi-humans. Also, I'm pretty sure that's the real Blake..."

Dipper: "She is?" -Looks over- "Huh, neat. I'm glad Mabel's not being too hyperactiove." :p
___

Moon: "Modern slang? Hmm, I suppose I'm not entirely up to date on the current lingo Mewni or Earth youths tend to use, myself..."

___

-Atalanta, Blake, and anyone else near them could hear an ehcoing, ethereal voice telling them "How dare you harm my children?"-

-Before Ruby or Arthur could land any additeiontal attacks, however, they along with anyone else near Specimen 4 would start to see what looked like TV static gradually obscuring their entire field of vision-

-I was actually thinking on who could be good for you, and a funny one I had in mind was giving the twins Eirika and Ephraim to any of the Pines twins-

Kamui: "I figured the two of you were similar enough." :)

Emblem Celica: "I'll trust your judgement on it, I suppose."
---
-so they call him-
---
Blake: "The real me? Oh, you must have crossed paths with Neopolitan then..." -closes her book, looking at them-
---
Kamui: "It's... hardly modern at all. It sounds like she's a decade or two too late, actually. Wait... Did anyone else near a hiss?"

Blake: "Hopefully..."
---
Azura: "I can say, this was a really fun time. I wish I had things like that in my actual childhood."

Blake: "...W-What is that?!"

Ruby: "I CAN'T SEE ANYTHING! DID I DIE?!"

-Meta Knight is watching patiently to see if Pit can actually succeed at flying or gliding-

-Dedede is just annoyed-
___

Steven: "Whaaaaa!" -Thrown-

Amethyst: "Steven!" -Trying to grab Nora to outright throw her at Yang, headfirst, at that-
___

(I can't shake the feeling that this episode was referencing something, though...)
-maybe ask Palutena about it eventually?-
---
Yang: "WHOA!" -will try to catch her-

Ruby: "THIS IS SO CRAZY NOW!"
---
Weiss: "Neither can I..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe ask Palutena about it eventually?-
---
Yang: "WHOA!" -will try to catch her-

Ruby: "THIS IS SO CRAZY NOW!"
---
Weiss: "Neither can I..."
-At this ppint, Meta Knight is strongly considering that, seeing as how Pit hasn't had any real success flying on his own thus far-
___

-Does she?!-

Garnet: "This match just gets more chaotic by the second! Place your final bets now, folks!"
___

(But what is it referencing? Is it just a total coincidence? And why the heck did the Curator seem like an evil version of that Stan guy?!) -Questions marks are floating over her head-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-It might come in handy-
-Lilith would see so many steelw alls-
-IT WILLLL-
---
Qrow: "Maybe she just had a case of bad luck?" :smirk:

-that smug look told Morri everything or she too salty to pick up on it?-
---
-DRAGOOOOONS-

Veyle: "Oh, hello, Tiki~"
---
Sothis: "Awwww~"
---
Shez: "Damn, someone was hungry." :p
-That's so goooooood-
---
Morrigan: "Well it won't happen next time!"
Lilith: "Like when a kid beated you at a fighting game and you got mad?" :p
-She too salty-
---
Tiki: "I was wondering where you were! You gotta try some of the- Oh hey, it's you as well!"
Yuri: "Ah, Lady Tiki. It's a pleasure to see you again..."
---
-So did Stheno for that matter-
---
Draco: "Aaaah~ This is sooooo good~"
Marco: "Lily? If...something's bothering you, I don't mind talking about it. Yeah, I know it might be awkward, but...I really don't want to stop being friends with you or Star. So if that means having to talk things out about a subject I find awkward, so be it!" -Trying to not be too awkward about the fact that Lily and Star still seem to harbor crushes on him-
___

-Does anyone in the cafeteria pay any attention to him?-
___

I think it paid off. I'm not sure what your career was like after graduating, but you got to be summoned as part of a Servant with super powers and retain your own magecraft skills and knowledge!
___

-Peridot won't remember where they got it...but she and Lapis just assumed it was amongst a bunch of junk they gathered while looking for more art supplies to build more meep-morps-
___

You've never seen one of his stand-up acts before? Hmm, I suppose he didn't have much of a chance to schedule any performances between the Decepticon invasion and Toffee's return...

-And he certainly wouldh't have had any opportunities since with how Chaldea has been staying in temporary bases like Beacon and the Arthra-
Lily: "What awkwardness? There's nothing awkward between us right now! Hahahahaha...."
---
-Nope, none end doing so- :V
---
Rin: "Oh yeah, I did never spoke of that. I spent my time doing research on magecraft in London"
---
-Indeed, thought it have a pretty nice sunset cover on it-
---
Aya: "Good point, maybe when he gets to do one next time, I should try to be there..."
___

___

___

___

-I was actually thinking on who could be good for you, and a funny one I had in mind was giving the twins Eirika and Ephraim to any of the Pines twins-

---
-so they call him-
---
Blake: "The real me? Oh, you must have crossed paths with Neopolitan then..." -closes her book, looking at them-
---
Kamui: "It's... hardly modern at all. It sounds like she's a decade or two too late, actually. Wait... Did anyone else near a hiss?"

---
Azura: "I can say, this was a really fun time. I wish I had things like that in my actual childhood."

-Because pairs of twins yay-
Jeanne: "You probably heard my name before, but I am Jeanne d'Arc, I hope we get along" :)
-Kaito puts on his fake Ranger costume, looking convincing enough-
---
Jason: "So, what you in need of?"

Lindy: "From all over other worlds" :)
---
Yuri: ".......Um....Hi..." -awkward waving-

Natsuki: "Seems we both got to deal with that, huh?" :p
-Sayori giggled-
---
Jeanne: "Hm? Off, but I think I did"

Medea: -Looking at them- Oh... It's them...
---
Arisa: "You didn't?"
Suzuka: "Oh, my apoloigies..."

Atalanta: "...I think it was the progenitor of that violent deer" -then the static- "Huh?!"
Takeru: "It's another one!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At this ppint, Meta Knight is strongly considering that, seeing as how Pit hasn't had any real success flying on his own thus far-
___

-Does she?!-

Garnet: "This match just gets more chaotic by the second! Place your final bets now, folks!"
___

(But what is it referencing? Is it just a total coincidence? And why the heck did the Curator seem like an evil version of that Stan guy?!) -Questions marks are floating over her head-
-so he does it?-
---
Ruby: "Sun Dragon and Thunder Goddess totally got this!"
---
Weiss: "I have no idea..."

-That's so goooooood-
---
Morrigan: "Well it won't happen next time!"
Lilith: "Like when a kid beated you at a fighting game and you got mad?" :p
-She too salty-
---
Tiki: "I was wondering where you were! You gotta try some of the- Oh hey, it's you as well!"
Yuri: "Ah, Lady Tiki. It's a pleasure to see you again..."
---
-So did Stheno for that matter-
---
Draco: "Aaaah~ This is sooooo good~"
Kanna: "I love you both." :)
---
Wait, she did? What a noob lmao
---
Veyle: "You know her too?" :)
---
-ADORABLE~!-
---
Shez: "You really like my cooking, huh?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed; that orb is a gateway for those who either can't freely travel worlds or simply don't know where the castle is-
-It might come in handy-
-And that these people have TECHNOLOGY!-

Lily: "What awkwardness? There's nothing awkward between us right now! Hahahahaha...."
---
-Nope, none end doing so- :V
---
Rin: "Oh yeah, I did never spoke of that. I spent my time doing research on magecraft in London"
---
-Indeed, thought it have a pretty nice sunset cover on it-
---
Aya: "Good point, maybe when he gets to do one next time, I should try to be there..."
Marco: "..." -Sigh- "Alright, I won't press the issue. If you are okay with talking about it at some point, though, I'm all ears for it. Until then, don't worry about it. I get it." -Small but genuinely sympathetic smile-
___

-King Knight be like "WHAT'S WITH ALL OF YOU INSOLENT SUBJECTS?!"?-
___

Whoa! The home city of the Mage Association's HQ?

-Rin told her that it was in Big Ben IIRC-

___

Peridot: "I have no idea where this cassette originated from, but the artistic work on the cover is
___

-so he does it?-
---
Ruby: "Sun Dragon and Thunder Goddess totally got this!"
---
Weiss: "I have no idea..."
-He does so, walking towards Palutena-

Meta Knight: "Pardon me. Lady Palutena, do you have a minute?"
___

Garnet: "Not if the Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire have anything to say about it!"
___

(Ugh, this is making my head spin...) >_<

---
-so they call him-
---
---

---

Jeanne: "You probably heard my name before, but I am Jeanne d'Arc, I hope we get along" :)
---

---

-Sayori giggled-
---

---

Atalanta: "...I think it was the progenitor of that violent deer" -then the static- "Huh?!"
-Hmm, if either work, then maybe Dipper and Mabel? I haven't had them be relevant or been do enough in general for a while, plus the Stans still have their Servant power cards- :V
___

-People need to sneak into the base and Medea needs to free the Servants from their contracts. Pronto-

Noelle: "That's incredible!" :b:

Berdly: "And fascinating!"
___

Mabe: "Yep, that was her! She made illusions of a bunch of other people, too!

...Are you okay, Yuri?"

Dipper: "I see what you did there." :p
___

Moon: "I wonder where it came from..." -Looking around, not spotting Medea or the cats-

-That's right, Moon did say they had a few other guests at the time...-
___

Tetra: "Not everyone has an ideal childhood..."

-A few seconds later, Atalanta, Blake and Heshima would see Specimen 8 itself hovering towards them, having returned due to sensing the deaths of some of it's deer minions and children-

-Fortunately, the static effect clears after a few seconds, allowing them to see again, further indicated by the sound of a camera flashing-

-When it does clear, though, they'd see that Specimen 4 has turned into this form:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He does so, walking towards Palutena-

Meta Knight: "Pardon me. Lady Palutena, do you have a minute?"
___

Garnet: "Not if the Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire have anything to say about it!"
___

(Ugh, this is making my head spin...) >_<
Palutena: "I have some time. What do you need?"
---
-will they have anything to say?-
---
Weiss: "...Let's move on."

-It might come in handy-
Lilith: "Entire buildings made of steel...? Incredible!"

Ingrid: "This is a flying ship, actually."

Lilith: "No way!"

---

---

-Sayori giggled-
---

---

-Hmm, if either work, then maybe Dipper and Mabel? I haven't had them be relevant or been do enough in general for a while, plus the Stans still have their Servant power cards- :V
___

-People need to sneak into the base and Medea needs to free the Servants from their contracts. Pronto-

___

...Are you okay, Yuri?"

___

Moon: "I wonder where it came from..." -Looking around, not spotting Medea or the cats-

___

-A few seconds later, Atalanta, Blake and Heshima would see Specimen 8 itself hovering towards them, having returned due to sensing the deaths of some of it's deer minions and children-
Emblem Celica: "It will be an honor to fight alongside you." :)

Emblem Hector: -peeking over Alear's shoulder- "Oho! I like this one!" -pointing at Undyne's entry-
---
Azura: "People need to sneak into the base and Medea needs to free the Servants from their contracts as soon as possible. Any ideas?"
---
Blake: "I take it you're new around here?" -to Yuri- "It's nice to meet you. I'm Blake."
---
Kamui: "Be on your guard..."

Blake: "....Please calm down, Ata..."
---
Azura: "I'd rather not delve too deeply in my child memories, especially since they have become rather fresh in this form... But let's just say not having holidays was the least of my worries. Thankfully, this is not the case now that I'm older." :)

Blake: "I think we angered that one..."

Ruby: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" :crazy:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "I have some time. What do you need?"
---
-will they have anything to say?-
---
Weiss: "...Let's move on."
Meta Knight: "It's about Pit."
___

-Heck yeah they do! Amethyst even goes to help Steven recover while Yang tries to catch the thrown Nora-
___

(Good idea...I wonder what the next episode could possibly be about.)

-The next episode is notably a half hour long, like the season 1 finale instead of the usual two 11 minute episodes format. The title also leaves no room for doubt about what the episode is about, as it's named "Marcy at the Gates"-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-And throughout a window she could see the barriers between dimensions-
Marco: "..." -Sigh- "Alright, I won't press the issue. If you are okay with talking about it at some point, though, I'm all ears for it. Until then, don't worry about it. I get it." -Small but genuinely sympathetic smile-
___

-King Knight be like "WHAT'S WITH ALL OF YOU INSOLENT SUBJECTS?!"?-
___

Whoa! The home city of the Mage Association's HQ?

-Rin told her that it was in Big Ben IIRC-

___

Peridot: "I have no idea where this cassette originated from, but the artistic work on the cover is
___
-And it's making her heart accelerate!-
Lily: "I-I'll keep it in mind" SO KIND AND CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
---
King Knight: "...I don't get it!"
---
Rin: "The one and the same"
---
Unanswered
---
Unreplied
Kanna: "I love you both." :)
---
Wait, she did? What a noob lmao
---
Veyle: "You know her too?" :)
---
-ADORABLE~!-
---
Shez: "You really like my cooking, huh?" :p
Illya: "I love you so much too~!"
-Abby giggled-
---
Morrigan: "He was cheating! CHEATING!"
Lilith: "You insist that whenever you lose" :p
---
Natsuki: "We met briefly after coming"
Yuri: "She turned intoa beautiful dragon~!"
Tiki: "Rawr~" >:3
---
-You bet that they are~!-
---
Draco: "Hmph, just nourishment to accelerate my growth"
___

___

...Are you okay, Yuri?"

___

___

-Fortunately, the static effect clears after a few seconds, allowing them to see again, further indicated by the sound of a camera flashing-

-When it does clear, though, they'd see that Specimen 4 has turned into this form:

Emblem Hector: -peeking over Alear's shoulder- "Oho! I like this one!" -pointing at Undyne's entry-
---
Azura: "People need to sneak into the base and Medea needs to free the Servants from their contracts as soon as possible. Any ideas?"
---
Blake: "I take it you're new around here?" -to Yuri- "It's nice to meet you. I'm Blake."
---

---
Azura: "I'd rather not delve too deeply in my child memories, especially since they have become rather fresh in this form... But let's just say not having holidays was the least of my worries. Thankfully, this is not the case now that I'm older." :)

-Plus imagine all Mabel could do with grappling hook + sword- :V -Also poor Dipper having to stand how much of a fighting nut Ephraim is LOL-
Jeanne: "Wonderful then" :)
Luvia: "Undyne? She's one our strongest and most determined warriors..."
---
Jason: "Hmmmm, remind me, there is a barrier, correct?"
Martha: "Apparently it would drain the magical energy from any of us after detection. And it's protected by two magical warriors"

Lindy: "You can move around all you want. Oh, just don't go to the cells, there's some prisoners there"
-In said cells-
Wildrider: "Heeeeeeey, you got any nines?"
Z'Skayr: "Shut up! SHUT UP! You've asked the same thing 10 times today andwe're in different cells! We can't even play!"
Wildrider: "I'll take that as a maaaaybe~"
---
Yuri: "...M-My name is Yuri......" -clearly a shy introvert-

Natsuki: "Wouldn't have her any other way though"
---
-Jeanne nodded-

Atalanta: "Sorry, I don't know what got to me..."
-Medea didn't think she referred to them...-
---
Mata Hari: "Awwww~ I'd almost adopt you if I didn't knew you better"

-Everyone is freaked out by Specimen 4's appearance, and as a result Atalanta's guard is down while Specimen 8 attacks her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Lilith's reaction?-

-And it's making her heart accelerate!-
Lily: "I-I'll keep it in mind" SO KIND AND CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
---
King Knight: "...I don't get it!"
---
Rin: "The one and the same"
---
Unanswered
---
Unreplied
-Marco's worried about her, but gets why she isn't totally up to discussing it...-
___

Linebeck: "Don't get what? That you're not actually the king around here?"
___

That must've been an honor! :b:
___

I actually did finish this one, I guess the draft didn't save. :ohwell:

Peridot: "I have no idea where this cassette originated from, but the artistic work on the cover is befitting of Beach City!"
___

Even Papyrus attends them when his schedule permits it. He may not care for most of his puns, but he's happy to support his brother.

---
---
---

---

-Plus imagine all Mabel could do with grappling hook + sword- :V -Also poor Dipper having to stand how much of a fighting nut iEphraim is LOL-
---
Martha: "Apparently it would drain the magical energy from any of us after detection. And it's protected by two magical warriors"

Lindy: "You can move around all you want. Oh, just don't go to the cells, there's some prisoners there"
-In said cells-
Z'Skayr: "Shut up! SHUT UP! You've asked the same thing 10 times today andwe're in different cells! We can't even play!"
---

---
-Jeanne nodded-

---

-Everyone is freaked out by Specimen 4's appearance, and as a result Atalanta's guard is down while Specimen 8 attacks her-
-That sounds glorious- :laugh:

She's also my girlfriend. :p
___

-So the question now is how do they stop or bypass that barrier...-

Noelle: "...A ghost monster and another giant transforming robot?"
___

Mabel: "She's totally new here." :p

-Blake can easily tell Yuri's personality?-

Dipper: "I can say the same about my sister. Twins need they space, but they've also got to stick together through life, too."
___

-They're on guard...and still don't find or see them- :V

-Kamui being here isn't an issue for anyone, but Jeanne being here while Atalanta is...-
___

-Azura's response to that?-

-Steven, Pearl, Jigglypuff, Winter and Penny were particularly terrified, while Amethyst was unnerved-

Steven: "Okay, does anyone know how to defeat a ghost?!" :crazy:

(Ata!) -Tired to strike Specimen 8 with a Thunderbolt...which only caused it to warp through a rift to dodge and teleport dashing to him instead-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Marco's worried about her, but gets why she isn't totally up to discussing it...-
___

Linebeck: "Don't get what? That you're not actually the king around here?"
___

That must've been an honor! :b:
___

I actually did finish this one, I guess the draft didn't save. :ohwell:

Peridot: "I have no idea where this cassette originated from, but the artistic work on the cover is befitting of Beach City!"
___

Even Papyrus attends them when his schedule permits it. He may not care for most of his puns, but he's happy to support his brother.
-Indeed... And it hasn't fell on him yet about why the pancakes are heart-shaped- :V
---
King Knight: "What do you mean?"
---
Rin: "It was a handle, but worth it"
---
Weird, but it has happened

Sundor: Drats, at least the disguise works.
---
Aya: "More reason to consider it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "It's about Pit."
___

-Heck yeah they do! Amethyst even goes to help Steven recover while Yang tries to catch the thrown Nora-
___

(Good idea...I wonder what the next episode could possibly be about.)

-The next episode is notably a half hour long, like the season 1 finale instead of the usual two 11 minute episodes format. The title also leaves no room for doubt about what the episode is about, as it's named "Marcy at the Gates"-
Palutena: "Oh, what do you wonder about him?"
---
-AND NORA IS CAUGHT... but Yang is now on the floor-
---
Weiss: "Oh, not hiding anything, huh?"

Illya: "I love you so much too~!"
-Abby giggled-
---
Morrigan: "He was cheating! CHEATING!"
Lilith: "You insist that whenever you lose" :p
---
Natsuki: "We met briefly after coming"
Yuri: "She turned intoa beautiful dragon~!"
Tiki: "Rawr~" >:3
---
-You bet that they are~!-
---
Draco: "Hmph, just nourishment to accelerate my growth"
Kanna: "What should we do to celebrate how strong you are~"
---
Qrow: "So was I cheating too?" -still smug-

-at this point, Lilith caught on that this human had a trick up his sleeves but doesn't tell Morri because that's funnier?-
---
Veyle: "Yeah, her dragon form sure is something, isn't it?"
---
-THEN WHAT HAPPENS?-
---
Shez: "So you'd accept any slop then?" :p

-Lilith's reaction?-
Lilith: "Whoa... are those..."

Ingrid: "They are exactly what you think it is."

Lilith: "This steel ship can fly across dimensions just like an Astral Dragon? That's... incredible! I never thought humans could ever do just like my kind!"

-Plus imagine all Mabel could do with grappling hook + sword- :V -Also poor Dipper having to stand how much of a fighting nut iEphraim is LOL-
---

-In said cells-
---

---
-Jeanne nodded-

---

___

___

Dipper: "I can say the same about my sister. Twins need they space, but they've also got to stick together through life, too."
___

-Kamui being here isn't an issue for anyone, but Jeanne being here while Atalanta is...-
___

-Steven, Pearl, Jigglypuff, and Winter were particularly terrified, while Amethyst was unnerved-

(Ata!) -Tired to strike Specimen 8 with a Thunderbolt...which only caused it to warp through a rift to dodge and teleport dashing to him instead-
Emblem Hector: "Hand her my bracelet. She seems strong enough to be worthy of my aid. Oho!"

Alear: "Also, are there any twins here?"
---
Azura: "You know her well enough. Can Medea work around the barrier with her dagger?"
---
Blake: "And seemingly the shy kind too?"
---
-but can they hear them? :V-

Blake: "Must have been a reflex then. Your training as a huntress makes you far more cautious at times."
---
Azura: "A-Adopt me?!" -blushing a bit-

Blake: "Leave them alone!" -shooting Specimen 8-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed... And it hasn't fell on him yet about why the pancakes are heart-shaped- :V
---
King Knight: "What do you mean?"
---
Rin: "It was a handle, but worth it"
---
Weird, but it has happened

Sundor: Drats, at least the disguise works.
---
Aya: "More reason to consider it"
-Well, it has, but he didn't feel the need to bring that up as it's only add to the awkwardness- :V
___

Linebeck: "If you were really respected as royalty around here, people would've noticed and bowed before you by now. If you were ever a king, you were must've been one who was overthrown."
___

What was your career like after that?
___

Peridot: "I wonder what Earth compositions are on it!"
___

Sans might be fairly reserved, but I know he would appreciate it. :)

-Soon they get to the Under the Sea number-

Palutena: "Oh, what do you wonder about him?"
---
-AND NORA IS CAUGHT... but Yang is now on the floor-
---
Weiss: "Oh, not hiding anything, huh?"
Meta Knight: "About whether or not he's capable of flight, without your powers, that is."

___

-And Amethyst tries to take her down with a body slam-
___

-GASP- (Are we actually finally going to see Marcy?! Will Anne and the Plantars finally find her?!) :surprised:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "About whether or not he's capable of flight, without your powers, that is."

___

-And Amethyst tries to take her down with a body slam-
___

-GASP- (Are we actually finally going to see Marcy?! Will Anne and the Plantars finally find her?!) :surprised:
Palutena: "Oh... has he tried to do it again?"
---
-WHOA!!!!-

-Yang trying to break out of it-
---
Weiss: "Seems like we will..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Lilith's reaction?-

Lilith: "This steel ship can fly across dimensions just like an Astral Dragon? That's... incredible!"
-What sort of sorcery is this...?-
Kanna: "What should we do to celebrate how strong you are~"
---
Qrow: "So was I cheating too?" -still smug-

-at this point, Lilith caught on that this human had a trick up his sleeves but doesn't tell Morri because that's funnier?-
---
Veyle: "Yeah, her dragon form sure is something, isn't it?"
---
-THEN WHAT HAPPENS?-
---
Shez: "So you'd accept any slop then?" :p
Illya: "Hmmm, get some ice cream?"
---
-Basically, she could even guess it was luck manipulation, but any chance to be the one ahead of the teasing is gold- :V
Lilith: "Awwww, someone lost her composure" :p -poked Morrigan's cheek while she grumbled-
---
Tiki: "Though too annoying to move in around, so I prefer my tiny human form" :p
Yuri: "You're honest..."
Tiki: "I know" :p
---
-I have nothing else for this here tbh, at least for those six at the moment-
---
Draco: "....This is...Simply well-made enough"
-Well, it has, but he didn't feel the need to bring that up as it's only add to the awkwardness- :V
___

Linebeck: "If you were really respected as royalty around here, people would've noticed and bowed before you by now. If you were ever a king, you were must've been one who was overthrown."
___

What was your career like after that?
___

Peridot: "I wonder what Earth compositions are on it!"
___

Sans might be fairly reserved, but I know he would appreciate it. :)

-Soon they get to the Under the Sea number-
-Ah, what he thinks?- :V
---
King Knight: "SILENCE!" -reminds him of when that pesky knight of the shovel came at him!-
---
Rin: "There was some traveling, let me tell you"
---
-Only one way to find out, doesn't it?-
---
Kiara: "There it is~!" :D

___

___

___

___

-Azura's response to that?-

-Steven, Pearl, Jigglypuff, Winter and Penny were particularly terrified, while Amethyst was unnerved-

Emblem Hector: "Hand her my bracelet. She seems strong enough to be worthy of my aid. Oho!"

---
Azura: "You know her well enough. Can Medea work around the barrier with her dagger?"
---
---

Blake: "Must have been a reflex then. Your training as a huntress makes you far more cautious at times."
---

Martha: "There are Stanford and Stanley and the young Dipper and Mabel"
-Also this time unreplied for real LOL-
---
Jason: "If it covers an entire base?"

Lindy: "It's a veeeeeeery long story"
-Z'Skayr is yelling to be let out, not just out of anger for being there in the first place, he's tired of his neighbor-
---
Yuri: "...A-A little bit..."

Natsuki: "Ye- Is that a catgirl?!"
---
-What Uni asked- :V

-Basically, yeah-
Atalanta: "Still, it was inappropriate"
---
Mata Hari: "Just kidding, Irisviel wouldn't let me" :p

Atalanta: "Heshima!" -tried to shoot at the Specimen!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Hmmm, get some ice cream?"
---
-Basically, she could even guess it was luck manipulation, but any chance to be the one ahead of the teasing is gold- :V
Lilith: "Awwww, someone lost her composure" :p -poked Morrigan's cheek while she grumbled-
---
Tiki: "Though too annoying to move in around, so I prefer my tiny human form" :p
Yuri: "You're honest..."
Tiki: "I know" :p
---
-I have nothing else for this here tbh, at least for those six at the moment-
---
Draco: "....This is...Simply well-made enough"
Kanna: "Is food all you can think about?" <- realizes the irony but will not bring it up
---
Qrow: "Reminds me of my youngest niece." :p
---
Veyle: "Yeah, your dragon form is really big if your Emblem is anything to go by."
---
-fair-
---
Shez: "Oh my, complimenting my cooking now?" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Is food all you can think about?" <- realizes the irony but will not bring it up
---
Qrow: "Reminds me of my youngest niece." :p
---
Veyle: "Yeah, your dragon form is really big if your Emblem is anything to go by."
---
-fair-
---
Shez: "Oh my, complimenting my cooking now?" :p
Illlya/Abby: "......................" -staring because ofg that-
---
Morrigan: "Hey! I'm 300 years old!"
---
Tiki: "Yeah, Mini-Me is still cute though" :p
Natsuki: "Mini-Me?"
---
Draco: "It's only passable!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Ah, what he thinks?- :V
---
King Knight: "SILENCE!" -reminds him of when that pesky knight of the shovel came at him!-
---
Rin: "There was some traveling, let me tell you"
---
-Only one way to find out, doesn't it?-
---
Kiara: "There it is~!" :D
Marco: (She hasn't forgotten that I'm dating Jackie, right?)
___

Linebeck: "Or what? It's painfully obvious that you're not the one calling the shots around here, pal."

___

Sounds more like a lot of traveling...
___

-And that's play it!-

-And that's exactly what Peridot does next-
___

The most iconic song from the movie!

Palutena: "Oh... has he tried to do it again?"
---
-WHOA!!!!-

-Yang trying to break out of it-
---
Weiss: "Seems like we will..."
Meta Knight: "To no success thus far."
___

-Is she able to?-
___

-The episode begins with a shot of some birds flying over the sun in the sky before the camera zooms down to show Bessie and the fwagon passing through the ruins of some pillars-

-The scene then shifts over to inside the fwagon, where Sprig is looking at a map before pointing out that they're only about another mile or so away from Newtopia. He excitedly declares "Doo, doo, doo! Newtopia! Ugh. I can't believe it! It's been a long journey, but we're finally almost there!" He doesn't hear any response from Anne, however, at which point he looks over at her and notices that she's sadly and worriedly looking at the photo she has of herself, Sasha and Marcy that has "BFFs" written on it-

---
---
---

---

---

-Z'Skayr is yelling to be let out, not just out of anger for being there in the first place, he's tired of his neighbor-
---

---

-Basically, yeah-
---

Both twins from the same family, a few generations apart.
___

-That's a major problem...-

Noelle: "...We'll heed your advice." :ohwell:
___

-Blake understands and can even relate a little bit?-

Dipper: "Huh? Oh yeah, that's Blake Belladonna. She's a Huntress from another dimension."
___

Moon: "I do think I heard someone talking, but there are plenty of park-goers here. It's likely unrelated."

-At least she doesn't hold so much of a grudge against Jeanne that she's willing to remain angry at her with her friends and family here...-
___

TLink: "Yeah, that sounds like Lady Irisviel." :p

-Specimen 8 dodges both the bullets and the arrows alike, but unlike before isn't able to use rifts to charge at them due to the sheer number of projectiles being fired at it-

-So instead, it teleports atop a roof-

-Specimen 4 is hovering towards Ruby and Arthur, trying to either slash them with her now six claws or bite them with her gaping mouth full of razor-sharp teeth. The static effect from before also starts to obscure almost everyone's vision again-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Lilith: "This steel ship can fly across dimensions just like an Astral Dragon? That's... incredible! I never thought humans could ever do just like my kind!"
-It uses magic and advanced technology...?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

-Basically, yeah-
---

___

___

Dipper: "Huh? Oh yeah, that's Blake Belladonna. She's a Huntress from another dimension."
___

Moon: "I do think I heard someone talking, but there are plenty of park-goers here. It's likely unrelated."

-At least she doesn't hold so much of a grudge against Jeanne that she's willing to remain angry at her with her friends and family here...-
___

-Specimen 8 dodges both the bullets and the arrows alike, but unlike before isn't able to use rifts to charge at them due to the sheer number of projectiles being fired at it-

-Specimen 4 is hovering towards Ruby and Arthur, trying to either slash them with her now six claws or bite them with her gaping mouth full of razor-sharp teeth. The static effect from before also starts to obscure almost everyone's vision again-
Alear: "That would be great!"

-Andersen's thoughts on Soren?-

Neo: -looks so unimpressed by Diend's outfit change that it took a few post for me to reply to it :V-
---
Azura: "She could make a gap short enough for people to pass through undetected, right?"
---
Blake: "Well, I won't force you too much then, but I hope you can make yourself at home." -Yuri asks about the book she was reading?-
---
Kamui: "It likely is, yes."

Blake: "Let's keep going then."
---
Azura: "I suppose she wouldn't, would she?" :p

-Ruby moved out of the way to avoid the claws-

Jaune: "I can't see! What's going on!"

Ingrid: "Let's have you meet the one leading this ship now."

Lilith: "I have so many questions..."

Illlya/Abby: "......................" -staring because ofg that-
---
Morrigan: "Hey! I'm 300 years old!"
---
Tiki: "Yeah, Mini-Me is still cute though" :p
Natsuki: "Mini-Me?"
---
Draco: "It's only passable!"
Kanna: "What? I never said I was better. It's just surprising to hear that from you, Illya-chan."
---
Qrow: "And yet you act like you're 15." :smirk:

-Lilith really liked that retort?-
---
Alear: "It's going to require a lot to properly explain."
---
Shez: "So it's top tier then, got it." :p -getting to understand Draco's lingo :V-

Meta Knight: "To no success thus far."
___

-Is she able to?-
___

-The episode begins with a shot of some birds flying over the sun in the sky before the camera zooms down to show Bessie and the fwagon passing through the ruins of some pillars-

-The scene then shifts over to inside the fwagon, where Sprig is looking at a map before pointing out that they're only about another mile or so away from Newtopia. He excitedly declares "Doo, doo, doo! Newtopia! Ugh. I can't believe it! It's been a long journey, but we're finally almost there!" He doesn't hear any response from Anne, however, at which point he looks over at her and notices that she's sadly and worriedly looking at the photo she has of herself, Sasha and Marcy that has "BFFs" written on it-
Palu: "....I keep reminding him that he literally can't. His wings were born with a little bit of a defect that makes them unable to really... fly on their own, no matter how hard he tries."

-so he's physically unable to fly on his own...-
---
-SHE ISSSSSSS-

Ruby: "KICK THEIR BUTTS, YANG!"
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: "....I keep reminding him that he literally can't. His wings were born with a little bit of a defect that makes them unable to really... fly on their own, no matter how hard he tries."

-so he's physically unable to fly on his own...-
---
-SHE ISSSSSSS-

Ruby: "KICK THEIR BUTTS, YANG!"
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww..."
Meta Knight: "...I see. So he truly isn't physically capable of flying on his own...
___

Garnet: "Show them who's boss, Amethyst!"
___

-Slrig calls out to her, worriedly saying that he thought she'd be more excited to be at Newtopia-

-Anne sadly sighs, and responds "I am excited. It's just... we've been traveling Amphibia for weeks. I thought there'd be some sign of Marcy by now. But nothin'..."

(Wait, wouldn't the Skip Man be a clue?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "...I see. So he truly isn't physically capable of flying on his own...
___

Garnet: "Show them who's boss, Amethyst!"
___

-Slrig calls out to her, worriedly saying that he thought she'd be more excited to be at Newtopia-

-Anne sadly sighs, and responds "I am excited. It's just... we've been traveling Amphibia for weeks. I thought there'd be some sign of Marcy by now. But nothin'..."

(Wait, wouldn't the Skip Man be a clue?)
Palutena: "...Is he actually trying to fly again?"
---
Nora: "Man, the announcers sure are biased." -gets hit-
---
Weiss: "...That's a good point. Maybe it has something inside?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "...Is he actually trying to fly again?"
---
Nora: "Man, the announcers sure are biased." -gets hit-
---
Weiss: "...That's a good point. Maybe it has something inside?"
Meta Knight: "Per my advice. Having seen him glide and fly short distances before, I believed
___

-Yang and Nora may have the advantage since Steven's probably the weakest fighter here...But he's still got above average strength for a human, let alone a human child, due to the fact that he's half-Gem-
___

(The Curator also said he got it from Newtopia. Maybe it belonged to Marcy or her parents!)

-Sprig, clearly trying to sound both blunt yet sympathetic at the same time, then tells Anne "Maybe that's a good thing. Your last friend was kind of...totally evil." while pointing at Sasha in the photo-

-Anne, offended, slaps Sprig's hand away from the photos and responds "Hey! Look, Sasha and I might be going through a rough patch, but that doesn't mean I don't care about her. And since she got zapped here with me, it must mean Marcy did too. Also, Marcy is completely different from Sasha. She's harmless."-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-To the green lady!-
Marco: (She hasn't forgotten that I'm dating Jackie, right?)
___

Linebeck: "Or what? It's painfully obvious that you're not the one calling the shots around here, pal."

___

Sounds more like a lot of traveling...
___

-And that's play it!-

-And that's exactly what Peridot does next-
___

The most iconic song from the movie!
-Nope, but love makes you blind- :V
---
King Knight: "This isn't going to end like this!"
-And then Medb comes in- :V
---
Rin: "That sums things up..."
---
---
-Kiara was already singing along-
Kanna: "What? I never said I was better. It's just surprising to hear that from you, Illya-chan."
---
Qrow: "And yet you act like you're 15." :smirk:

-Lilith really liked that retort?-
---
Alear: "It's going to require a lot to properly explain."
---
Shez: "So it's top tier then, got it." :p -getting to understand Draco's lingo :V-
Illya: "...I don't know, hahahah..."
Abby: "Aw you two" :p
---
Morrigan: "I... I take it back! You're not handsome at all!"
Lilith: "I think the opposite~"
---
Sayori: "Then we're all in the same page~"
Tiki: "Cute" :p
---
Draco: "No, it's just... Edible!"
Arcueid: "Okaaaay~"
___

___

___

___

Neo: -looks so unimpressed by Diend's outfit change that it took a few post for me to reply to it :V-
---
Azura: "She could make a gap short enough for people to pass through undetected, right?"
---
Blake: "Well, I won't force you too much then, but I hope you can make yourself at home." -Yuri asks about the book she was reading?-
---

---

Andersen: -Siiiiiigh- "Do I really need to partake in partnering with this spectral annoyance?"
-Also Emblem Camilla happened to spot Medb's entry-
Kimberly: "Well, it looks the part at least..."
Kaito: "Sure, so what? Must I be quiet or something?"
Kimberly: "Kinda"
Kaito: "Not that I'm a fan, but those guys did piss me off enough to make me want to see them down"
---
Jason: "Hmmmm, another option would be to tampering with it while inside..."

Lindy: "Glad to hear~"
---
Yuri: "Hmm...B-By the way, um, what is that book?"

Natsuki: "Huntress?"
---
Jeanne: "Okay, let's keep strolling..."

-Atalanta just nods while a little embarrassed-
---
Tiki: "I still remember when we met she hugged me and patted my head, despite me being taller" :p

-Making him the Servants and Takeru open again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Per my advice. Having seen him glide and fly short distances before, I believed
___

-Yang and Nora may have the advantage since Steven's probably the weakest fighter here...But he's still got above average strength for a human, let alone a human child, due to the fact that he's half-Gem-
___

(The Curator also said he got it from Newtopia. Maybe it belonged to Marcy or her parents!)

-Sprig, clearly trying to sound both blunt yet sympathetic at the same time, then tells Anne "Maybe that's a good thing. Your last friend was kind of...totally evil." while pointing at Sasha in the photo-

-Anne, offended, slaps Sprig's hand away from the photos and responds "Hey! Look, Sasha and I might be going through a rough patch, but that doesn't mean I don't care about her. And since she got zapped here with me, it must mean Marcy did too. Also, Marcy is completely different from Sasha. She's harmless."-
Palu: "Yeah, that was me."
---
-he's also by far the most resilient of the four?-
---
Weiss: "That was harsh, Sprig..."

Illya: "...I don't know, hahahah..."
Abby: "Aw you two" :p
---
Morrigan: "I... I take it back! You're not handsome at all!"
Lilith: "I think the opposite~"
---
Sayori: "Then we're all in the same page~"
Tiki: "Cute" :p
---
Draco: "No, it's just... Edible!"
Arcueid: "Okaaaay~"
Kanna: "But yeah, let's go get ice cream." :)
---
Yeah, he's great, right? :p
---
-one of the Dokis will ask about Alear and Veyle's dwagon forms?-
---
Shez: -very smug-

-Draco's actual thoughts?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "But yeah, let's go get ice cream." :)
---
Yeah, he's great, right? :p
---
-one of the Dokis will ask about Alear and Veyle's dwagon forms?-
---
Shez: -very smug-

-Draco's actual thoughts?-
-And that they did!-
---
Lilith: "Yes he is~" -going right towards Qrow- "Lilith really likes that~"
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, what about you two?"
---
Draco: Drats, why does she cook so well?!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And that they did!-
---
Lilith: "Yes he is~" -going right towards Qrow- "Lilith really likes that~"
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, what about you two?"
---
Draco: Drats, why does she cook so well?!
Kanna: "Ohhh, so many flavor options..."
---
Qrow: "Not gonna let myself be tempted." Pretty cute though.
---
Veyle: "Us two? What do you mean?"

Alear: "I think she means our dragon forms."

Veyle: "Oh.... I'm sorry to disappoint but we don't have one..."
---
-the meals are delicious but also incredibly nutritious-

-it's like she knows exactly what do make to feed a warrior but then spruces it up by adding the right stuff-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-To the green lady!-
-She sees Lindy or Palutena?-

-Nope, but love makes you blind- :V
---
King Knight: "This isn't going to end like this!"
-And then Medb comes in- :V
---
Rin: "That sums things up..."
---
---
-Kiara was already singing along-
-He'll have to talk to her about that later-

-Unless Medea does first- :V
___

...THIS ISN'T A GOOD SIGN.
___

Was it a lot of work? Did you enjoy traveling and the mage work you did, at least?
___

Peridot: "Oh, this song is out of this world!" :b:
___

-While Alphys was humming along-

Palu: "Yeah, that was me."
---
-he's also by far the most resilient of the four?-
---
Weiss: "That was harsh, Sprig..."
//I actually left that unfinished, so fixing that now

Per my advice. Having seen him glide and fly short distances before in the tournaments, I believed he could potentially still be capable of it on his own, but that the only way to know for certain was if he tried.

Needless to say, I wasn't aware of the disability his wings possess..."
___

-Maybe not resilient, but he's up there, considering he can survive a lot of things that would kill or seriously injure normal humans-
___

(She...did help Grime and Toad Tower try to kill Hop Pop...But that's still needlessly harsh since Sasha was still Anne's friend for a long time.)

-As Anne explains more about Marcy, a flashback sequence is shown, first showing Marcy sitting down and playing a Nintendo Switch expy and apparently beating a game as she declares "Boom! Just cleared new game plus." in the middle of the school gym...during a volleyball game. Anne has to shout "Heads-up" and dive to block and deflect the ball to keep it from hitting Marcy's head, who says "Whoa! Thanks Anne.". An off-screen coach then whistles and tells Anne, Marcy and Sasha that they just lost, prompting Sasha to facepalm-

-Following that, the girls are shown walking down the halls, Marcy walking backwards while writeing down notes in a book while telling Anne and Sasha "Okay. Sash, Anne. Dungeon's almost ready. Then we can finally play some Creatures and Caverns. Oh, yeah!" Anne has to suddenly warn her about a locker door ahead, prompting Marcy to duck and note that was a close call. Sasha, annoyed, just snarks "One of these days, she's gonna get herself killed." offending Anne who gasps and angrily tells her "Don't say that!" ...almost immediately afterwards, Anne has to warn and stop her from walking over a wet floor because she has her face buried in her book. Marcy is grateful, but also asks "Oh, man! Where would I be without you.", then subsequently walks straight into a trash can, causing her head to fall into it. Anne pulls her head out of it before Marcy bluntly asks "I did it again, didn't I?"-

---
---
---

---

Andersen: -Siiiiiigh- "Do I really need to partake in partnering with this spectral annoyance?"
Kaito: "Not that I'm a fan, but those guys did piss me off enough to make me want to see them down"
---

---

---

---
Tiki: "I still remember when we met she hugged me and patted my head, despite me being taller" :p

-Then the one-eyed fish knight shows up-

You called, Alphy?

As a matter of fact, yes! We're working on a plan, and this time we've got backup!
___

-How would they achieve that?-

-Thus Noelle and Berdly go to look for Susie and Ralsie, the latter
___

Mabel: "Is it a fairy tale?"

Dipper: "A class of warriors and protecters in their home dimension. I...wouldn't bring it up to them immediately, though. Their home dimension is...pretty much uninhabitable, now." :urg:
___

-They do so, oblivious to the cat group...although Moon and Medea willl likely discuss the matter later-

-Blake and Medea reassure her that it's fine?-
___

-Tetra actually chuckled at th at-

-Specimen 4 tries to swipe her claws at Jaune, right before the static fully clears and dissipates again-

Specimen 8: "You flesh will sustain my children..."

-Specimen 8 then opens it's cloak, revealing a skeletal and distinctly human rib cage and spine, in spite of it's deer-like head...and also that the rest of it's "body" is made up of trapped human Souls, left in the forms of twisted and mangled faces, all in perpetual expressions of agony-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

You called, Alphy?

As a matter of fact, yes! We're working on a plan, and this time we've got backup!
___

___

Dipper: "A class of warriors and protecters in their home dimension. I...wouldn't bring it up to them immediately, though. Their home dimension is...pretty much uninhabitable, now." :urg:
___

-They do so, oblivious to the cat group...although Moon and Medea willl likely discuss the matter later-

___

-Specimen 4 tries to swipe her claws at Jaune, right before the static fully clears and dissipates again-

-Specimen 8 then opens it's cloak, revealing a skeletal and distinctly human rib cage and spine, in spite of it's deer-like head...and also that the rest of it's "body" is made up of trapped human Souls, left in the forms of twisted and mangled faces, all in perpetual expressions of agony-
Emblem Soren: "I'm as thrilled as you are about this." -_-

Emblem Camilla: "I have a good feeling about this one~"

Alear: "Oh, you do? Let's see then." :)

Emblem Hector: "You seem strong, fish lady!"
---
Azura: "That makes sense too." :)
---
Blake: "It's a dark tale of lovers who are part of rival families." -Romeo and Juliet-
---
-and stroll they do- :)

Blake: "...Want some fish?"
---
Kanna: "That sounds like her, alright."

-Azura nodded in agreement-

Jaune: "......I think I'm gonna need a new pair of pants..."

-To the green lady!-
-both are present?- :p

//I actually left that unfinished, so fixing that now

Per my advice. Having seen him glide and fly short distances before in the tournaments, I believed he could potentially still be capable of it on his own, but that the only way to know for certain was if he tried.

Needless to say, I wasn't aware of the disability his wings possess..."
___

-Maybe not resilient, but he's up there, considering he can survive a lot of things that would kill or seriously injure normal humans-
___

(She...did help Grime and Toad Tower try to kill Hop Pop...But that's still needlessly harsh since Sasha was still Anne's friend for a long time.)

-As Anne explains more about Marcy, a flashback sequence is shown, first showing Marcy sitting down and playing a Nintendo Switch expy and apparently beating a game as she declares "Boom! Just cleared new game plus." in the middle of the school gym...during a volleyball game. Anne has to shout "Heads-up" and dive to block and deflect the ball to keep it from hitting Marcy's head, who says "Whoa! Thanks Anne.". An off-screen coach then whistles and tells Anne, Marcy and Sasha that they just lost, prompting Sasha to facepalm-

-Following that, the girls are shown walking down the halls, Marcy walking backwards while writeing down notes in a book while telling Anne and Sasha "Okay. Sash, Anne. Dungeon's almost ready. Then we can finally play some Creatures and Caverns. Oh, yeah!" Anne has to suddenly warn her about a locker door ahead, prompting Marcy to duck and note that was a close call. Sasha, annoyed, just snarks "One of these days, she's gonna get herself killed." offending Anne who gasps and angrily tells her "Don't say that!" ...almost immediately afterwards, Anne has to warn and stop her from walking over a wet floor because she has her face buried in her book. Marcy is grateful, but also asks "Oh, man! Where would I be without you.", then subsequently walks straight into a trash can, causing her head to fall into it. Anne pulls her head out of it before Marcy bluntly asks "I did it again, didn't I?"-
Palu: "Hopefully, he's not trying anything stupid... But yeah, I try not to outright tell him he'll never be able to fly on his own because it would break his heart. You get it, right?"
---
-so yeah, he can take a lot of hits-
---
Weiss: "......I am now very worried for Marcy..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: "Hopefully, he's not trying anything stupid... But yeah, I try not to outright tell him he'll never be able to fly on his own because it would break his heart. You get it, right?"
---
-so yeah, he can take a lot of hits-
---
Weiss: "......I am now very worried for Marcy..."
Meta Knight: "Hmm, I understand your point of view on the matter. However, with all due respect, hiding the truth from him may be doing more harm than good."

___

-He totally can! And he's not gonna lose this match so easily!-

-Out of all of the Crystal Gems, Garnet might be the tankiest of all of them, but she's not competing-
___

(...So am I...)

-As the flashback continues, Anne explains "She was super smart." indicated by a teacher handing Marcy back her test with an A+ grade and Marcy confidently playing her Nintendo Switch immediately afterwords. However, Anne then adds "But super oblivious..." indiciated by Marcy walking across a sidewalk with her backpack wide open and tons of her personal belongings including school supplies falling right out of it, prompting a panicking Anne to frantically pick and gather each item back up-

-Finally, Anne also adds "And super clumsy." emphasized by Marcy standing on top of a picnic table in excitement after winning a board game...only for her to lose her balance, causing the table to shake and Marcy to fall off while Sasha steps back in a panic and Anne tries to catch her. The show then cuts back to the present, where a sweating Anne with eye bags follows up on her statement with "Like, maybe the clumsiest person alive..." Sprig says "Wow, that must be horrible..." Immediately after this, Sprig fails to pick up a glass of water he was trying to drink and spills it over the table-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Hmm, I understand your point of view on the matter. However, with all due respect, hiding the truth from him may be doing more harm than good."

___

-He totally can! And he's not gonna lose this match so easily!-

-Out of all of the Crystal Gems, Garnet might be the tankiest of all of them, but she's not competing-
___

(...So am I...)

-As the flashback continues, Anne explains "She was super smart." indicated by a teacher handing Marcy back her test with an A+ grade and Marcy confidently playing her Nintendo Switch immediately afterwords. However, Anne then adds "But super oblivious..." indiciated by Marcy walking across a sidewalk with her backpack wide open and tons of her personal belongings including school supplies falling right out of it, prompting a panicking Anne to frantically pick and gather each item back up-

-Finally, Anne also adds "And super clumsy." emphasized by Marcy standing on top of a picnic table in excitement after winning a board game...only for her to lose her balance, causing the table to shake and Marcy to fall off while Sasha steps back in a panic and Anne tries to catch her. The show then cuts back to the present, where a sweating Anne with eye bags follows up on her statement with "Like, maybe the clumsiest person alive..." Sprig says "Wow, that must be horrible..." Immediately after this, Sprig fails to pick up a glass of water he was trying to drink and spills it over the table-
Palutena: "You believe so."
---
-Nora and Yang be wombo comboing Amethyst-
---
Weiss: "Okay, that got me." :lol:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-both are present?- :p
-They're definitely sharing some tea right now- :p
Kanna: "Ohhh, so many flavor options..."
---
Qrow: "Not gonna let myself be tempted." Pretty cute though.
---
Veyle: "Us two? What do you mean?"

Alear: "I think she means our dragon forms."

Veyle: "Oh.... I'm sorry to disappoint but we don't have one..."
---
-the meals are delicious but also incredibly nutritious-

-it's like she knows exactly what do make to feed a warrior but then spruces it up by adding the right stuff-
Abby: "And we can't just mix them up in one, that would be a disaster"
---
Lilith: "Awwww, that's suuuuch a shame~" -a little giddy,she knows she's cute clearly-
---
Sayori: "Wait, how do you not?"
Tiki: "They lack Dragonstones unlike Kamui or myself"
---
Draco: How did she learn to be just this good?!
-He'll have to talk to her about that later-

-Unless Medea does first- :V
___

...THIS ISN'T A GOOD SIGN.
___

Was it a lot of work? Did you enjoy traveling and the mage work you did, at least?
___

Peridot: "Oh, this song is out of this world!" :b:
___

-While Alphys was humming along-
-Maybe, maybe. His thoughts?-
---
Medb: "How is the people around here doing~? The Queen has arrived~"
Tamamo Cat: "Oh he
King Knight
---
Rin: "There was some trouble along the way, but it all ended being well worth it"
---
-Sundor is relief, the disguise has worked...-
---
Kiara: "Under the seeeeaaa~ Under the seeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa~"

You called, Alphy?

___

___

___

___

---
---
Blake: "It's a dark tale of lovers who are part of rival families." -Romeo and Juliet-
---

---

Martha: "Oh, Medb you mean? She's a little, hmmm... Okay, I'll be blunt, she can be a brat and is... Way too lustful. But I also can't deny she has an ample kit and capacity to lead..."
Jeanne: "We may call her now..." -and indeed she would arrived-
Andersen: "You better not interfere with my manuscripts..."
---
Luvia: "In the latest assault, Queen's minions attempted to dispell it before being attacked by the guarding soldiers..."
Jeanne: "But if ours pose as their soldiers..."

-The latter what?-
---
Yuri: "Intriguing, the premise already lends itself to complex themes~!"

Natsuki: "Oh. I'll... Keep it into account..."
---
-You bet that they would now!-

Atalanta: "....Is there a good place for that?"
Medea: "I know of some restaurants"
---
-Toon Link had a similar experience when they first met- :p

Unreplied Uni

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Maybe, maybe. His thoughts?-
---
Medb: "How is the people around here doing~? The Queen has arrived~"
Tamamo Cat: "Oh he
King Knight
---
Rin: "There was some trouble along the way, but it all ended being well worth it"
---
-Sundor is relief, the disguise has worked...-
---
Kiara: "Under the seeeeaaa~ Under the seeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa~"
Marco: (I really hope she and Star are more willing to talk about this later...And that they can move on...)

___

Unfinished.

___

That's awesome! I'm glad you got to live out your dream and continue being a mage. :b:
___

-Meaning Sundor can continue to spy on them for the time being...-
___

A truly classic number!

Palutena: "You believe so."
---
-Nora and Yang be wombo comboing Amethyst-
---
Weiss: "Okay, that got me." :lol:
Meta Knight: "I strongly suspect so."
___

-Amethyst wrestles both, trying to shove Nora away and throw Yang to the ropes surrounding the arena-
___

(That irony. Sprig can be really silly sometimes) :chuckle:

-Anne looks at the photo with concern, stating "Back home, we were there to protect her. But here, she's alone, and instead of kickballs-" Sprig then finishes her sentence by saying "She could get mauled by an elephant scarab. Or crushed to death by a heron. Or worse, flayed alive by a-"-

-Anne bluntly tells him "Not. Helping..." before he can finish that sentence-

---
---
---

---

Martha: "Oh, Medb you mean? She's a little, hmmm... Okay, I'll be blunt, she can be a brat and is... Way too lustful. But I also can't deny she has an ample kit and capacity to lead..."
---
Luvia: "In the latest assault, Queen's minions attempted to dispell it before being attacked by the guarding soldiers..."

-The latter what?-
---

---

---

Unreplied Uni
Eh? Who are you? Actually, who are all of you guys?

Long story short, they're similar to Servants in nature and are the backup in question.
___

I honestly don't remember what I was going to type there or if I just typed "the latter" on accident, so forget that part. Noelle and Berdly are just going to look for Susie and Ralsei.

-That would work, right? It's part of their plan already-
___

Mabel: "Oh, I know that one! It's one of my favorites!"

-She looks fairly content for someone who lost her home world, however, so it's likely it happened quite a while ago...-
___

-Seeing more of the park and Mewni's nature!-

-Plenty of them in fact, and likely one Jeanne, Kamui and Moon visited earlier- :p
___

Tetra: "I'm not surprised." :p

-Toon Link blushed a bit upon hearing Tetra say that, more so since she heard that story now-

What Digi said.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Unreplied Uni
NOT ANYMORE LMAO

but then KoP's post popped up so I edited the last one for NOTHING lmao

Abby: "And we can't just mix them up in one, that would be a disaster"
---
Lilith: "Awwww, that's suuuuch a shame~" -a little giddy,she knows she's cute clearly-
---
Sayori: "Wait, how do you not?"
Tiki: "They lack Dragonstones unlike Kamui or myself"
---
Draco: How did she learn to be just this good?!
Kanna: "Too many flavors at once so I don't taste any of them..."
---
Qrow: "I know, right?" -chuckling-
---
Veyle: "I buried mine. I didn't want to be a scary dragon..."
---
-why not ask? :V-

---

-The latter what?-
---

---

---

Unreplied Uni
Eh? Who are you? Actually, who are all of you guys?

Long story short, they're similar to Servants in nature and are the backup in question.
___

I honestly don't remember what I was going to type there or if I just typed "the latter" on accident, so forget that part. Noelle and Berdly are just going to look for Susie and Ralsei.

-That would work, right? It's part of their plan already-
___

-She looks fairly for someone who lost her home world, though, so it's likely it happened quite a while ago...-
___

-Seeing more of the park and Mewni's nature!-

-Plenty of them in fact, and likely one Jeanne, Kamui and Moon visited earlier- :p
___

Tetra: "I'm not surprised." :p

-Toon Link blushed a bit upon hearing Tetra say that, more so since she heard that story now-

What Digi said.
-and it seems one of them is interested in Undyne specifically-

Emblem Camilla: "I don't see the issue." :p

Emblem Soren: "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm a ghost. I physically can't touch your manuscripts."
---
Azura: "...Then we can do so undetected."
---
Blake: "Indeed, and many writers have taken into doing their own spin on it over the years. Some happier, some even darker. But what I have is an alleged reprint of the original script, albeit with a more modernized vocabulary."

-not saying it's lingo, just that it's the English we have today compared to the English of Shakespeare's time because IIRC, there's differences-
---
Kamui: "So pretty..."

Blake: "Let's go to one then." :)
---
-Azura snickered at that, finding the two Hylians cute-

Jaune: "......I think I'm gonna need a new pair of pants..." :urg:

Meta Knight: "I strongly suspect so."
___

-Amethyst wrestles both, trying to shove Nora away and throw Yang to the ropes surrounding the arena-
___

(That irony. Sprig can be really silly sometimes) :chuckle:

-Anne looks at the photo with concern, stating "Back home, we were there to protect her. But here, she's alone, and instead of kickballs-" Sprig then finishes her sentence by saying "She could get mauled by an elephant scarab. Or crushed to death by a heron. Or worse, flayed alive by a-"-

-Anne bluntly tells him "Not. Helping..." before he can finish that sentence-
Palu: But teasing him is funnier.
---
Yang: "Dang, you're quick, Amethyst..."
---
Weiss: "Insensitive much...?"

-They're definitely sharing some tea right now- :p
-Lilith immediately notices the striking resemblance between the two and assumes they're twins?- :V
Palutena: "Oh, hello Ingrid. And who's this cutie you're bringing?"

Ingrid: "A solution to a problem you have never thought about." :p

Lilith: "Wait, you didn't even tell them?"

Ingrid: "Oh please, it's funnier to be vague."

Lilith: "....I am not surprised to hear that from you."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: But teasing him is funnier.
---
Yang: "Dang, you're quick, Amethyst..."
---
Weiss: "Insensitive much...?"
Meta Knight: "Forgive me, Lady Palutena, but you aren't doing this merely to tease the boy, are you?"

___

Amethyst: "I wouldn't have been the reigning champ of Beach City Underground Wrestling if I wasn't!" -Tries to throw Yang at the ropes-
___

-Polly then opens up the roof door to talk Anne and Sprig, and excitedly tells them to go up to the roof, saying "Guys! Come, it's... I... Not gonna believe... Ah, just get out here!"-

-Upon going to the roof, the Anne and Sprig immediately spot what Polly wanted them to see, and they along with Polly herself and Hopediah are all in awe-

Amphibia.jpg

-They've finally reached Newtopia...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Forgive me, Lady Palutena, but you aren't doing this merely to tease the boy, are you?"

___

Amethyst: "I wouldn't have been the reigning champ of Beach City Underground Wrestling if I wasn't!" -Tries to throw Yang at the ropes-
___

-Polly then opens up the roof door to talk Anne and Sprig, and excitedly tells them to go up to the roof, saying "Guys! Come, it's... I... Not gonna believe... Ah, just get out here!"-

-Upon going to the roof, the Anne, Sprig immediately spot what Polly wanted them to see, and they along with Polly and Hopediah are all in awe-
Palutena: "How could you possibly think that of me?"
---
Yang: "Whoaaaaa!" -the throw was successful-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..........."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "How could you possibly think that of me?"
---
Yang: "Whoaaaaa!" -the throw was successful-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..........."
Meta Knight: "Because you have a history of it." -Blunt answer-
___

-If Yang rebounds off the ropes, Amethyst tries to knock her down by letting Yang's head crash directly into her arm-

(I don't know if there's an official name or term for that move, I've just seen it get used before in animated fights at least).
___

(It's an entire kingdom!) :surprised:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Because you have a history of it." -Blunt answer-
___

-If Yang rebounds off the ropes, Amethyst tries to knock her down by letting Yang's head crash directly into her arm-

(I don't know if there's an official name or term for that move, I've just seen it get used before in animated fights at least).
___

(It's an entire kingdom!) :surprised:
Palu: "Straight to the point, I see..."
---
-I think that's an Irish whip, if you're thinking of something like Incineroar's side special-

Yang: -ON THE FLOOR NOW-
---
Weiss: "That's... incredible..."

Top Bottom