• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I guess it'd make sense for her to be-
---
Medb: "That's clear" -plishing her nails while King Knight scoffs-
---
Rin: Okay, so seems I'm not ruining my image yet!
---
Yukari: [True, and here incidents with yokai would be the norm]
---
Kiara: "SHE CAN DO IT!"
-She meets up with her at the castle entrance?-
___

-Will King Knight challenge her to a duel?-
___

I wonder if I could achieve something similar from my college studies or career path...

-Forgetting the fact that she's already saved her Earth several times?-

___

[and monsters eating foodthat humans can't digest is the norm for us, heh. jokes aside, i hope Gensokyo wasn't affected by the fritz too badly.]

___

-Then lots of comedy and wholesome scenes with Ariel trying to bond with Eric and understand the human world, while Eric and others try to figure out if she's really the girl who saved him before-

-nothing would change :V-
---
-SHE TRIES TO GO FOR AMETHYST-
---
Weiss: "She really is..."
Specter: "Lady Palutena won't think about it."

Meta Knight: "You do not know this for a fact. If I notice no changes in Pit's efforts regarding flight, however, only then will I bring the subject up again."
___

-Who tries to grab her fist with her free hand-
___

-Anne happily answers "Yep, the Plantars took me in. The one you got there is Hop Pop.", who's head she already estimated to be 62 centimeters wide, using a measuring tape to confirm it. Hopediah is like "Yep! All brain!" while staring rather derpily at the screen. Marcy then asks him "Judging from the size of your cranium and flecks of sediment, you're from Frog Valley, right?" Hopediah gasps, awed that Marcy can tell all that solely from his head-

-Marcy herself is awed, stating "Oh, Anne. I'm so jealous you found a farming community! I've been studying Amphibia history, and farm culture is super underappreciated in my opinion. You're the backbone of society and do not get enough credit for it." Hopediah is absolutely floored and stutters in shock that someone is finally showing appreciation and gratitude for all the work and he and his fellow farmers do for Amphibia, even nearly fainting and falling back-first on Polly s a result, who has to hold him up. She's only mildly annoyed as she goes back to smiling and looking at Marcy once he regains his balance, shaking Marcy's hand and gratefully telling her "Thank you! Thank you!" with an awed and moved expression as he does-

Emblem Micaiah: "It would seem we were both dragged into family affairs, Sigurd."

Emblem Sigurd: "Perhaps they could learn a thing or two from my mistakes..."

Emblem Micaiah: "No need to bring down the mood like that. I think this is a great opportunity." :)

Emblem Camilla: "I'm sure we will. The sky will be your limit with me by your side~"

Emblem Hector: "Oho! You will see that I am quite the general!"
---
Neopolitan: -waiting to be deployed-
---
Blake: "Oh, it would be so difficulty to pick only just one. This one I gave you is definitely up there. I'm also quite fond of the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as well."
---
Kamui: "I'll make sure to drag you to a beach whenever we can." :p

Blake: :b:
---
Kanna: "One day, we'll totally trick them... right?"

Ruby: "Don't worry about me. If it'll help us stay alive, then it's worth it."
Irisviel: "Kiritsugu has good intentions at heart, he just is very stubborn" :p
-Kerry was silent at that, unable to deny that-
Medb: "Then let's enjoy this new found partnership~!"
---
Kaito: "Yo. They finally gave us the go"

Stacey: "Thank you, I finally managed to recover what's mine and what's of my friend"
---
Yuri: -Gasped- "Another classic~!"

Natsuki: "Eh it's fine. We'll have to learn a lot while we're here"
Sayori: "What she said~!"
---
Jeanne: "A beach?" :D -she's definitely more outgoing than Martha-

-Atalanta's feline ears perked up-
---
Illya: "Yeah! We'll be great about it and laugh at the end!"

Arthur: "After all, someone has to take care of them" -indeed they don't-
I'm curious, but I'm sitll not exactly sure what the plan is. Alphys? Gaster? Mind bringing me up to speed?

These people are heroes and warriors from across time in worlds like Alear's, Kamui's and Byleth's. They along with several of their powers are stored within these artifacts Alear brought, and can be summoned when worn. Not only that, but the wearer also gains osme of the Emblem's own powers! Martha even turned into a dragon thanks to Tiki's Emblem!

Whoa, seriously?! You got to become an actual dragon, Martha?! How badass was it? :b:
___

-Which means they can sneak into the base and hopefully free the Servants here...-

Noelle: "Happy to help!"

Berdly: "You have a companion as well?"
___

Mabel: "You know what one? I think I've only ever seen the movie...And that cartoon version with the talking rabbit in it."

Dipper: "Heh, I can relate to that." :) -Thinking back to the Gravity Falls again, from all the science, history and mysteries he learned about while there-
___

Moon: "There are beaches on Mewni, although I don't believe I' have time to enjoy a visit there myself."

-It doesn't take long before they devour their food?-
___

Tetra: "Good luck with that. Sounds like you're gonna need it." :p

Penny: "It won't be a battle you'll have to face on your own." :)

Steven: "Yeah, we've all got your back!" -Summons his shield-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: Oh, alright! We'll see what you want to show us~
Lilith: You don't need to use telepathy like I am. This is something I do because I cannot speak in this form.

Illya: "Would Kamui-nee want some?"
---
Lilith: "Really reeeeeeaaaaallyyyyyyy~?"
---
Yuri: "I have yet to meet her..."
Tiki: "She can seem very stoic, but she cares a lot about others"
---
-That's the idea, yeah-
Kamui: "It would be very sweet of you." :)
---
-is she posing while asking that?-
---
Alear: "Maybe we can find her?"
---
-good-

-so she grow-

Specter: "Lady Palutena won't think about it."

Meta Knight: "You do not know this for a fact. If I notice no changes in Pit's efforts regarding flight, however, only then will I bring the subject up again."
___

-Who tries to grab her fist with her free hand-
___

-Anne happily answers "Yep, the Plantars took me in. The one you got there is Hop Pop.", who's head she already estimated to be 62 centimeters wide, using a measuring tape to confirm it. Hopediah is like "Yep! All brain!" while staring rather derpily at the screen. Marcy then asks him "Judging from the size of your cranium and flecks of sediment, you're from Frog Valley, right?" Hopediah gasps, awed that Marcy can tell all that solely from his head-

-Marcy herself is awed, stating "Oh, Anne. I'm so jealous you found a farming community! I've been studying Amphibia history, and farm culture is super underappreciated in my opinion. You're the backbone of society and do not get enough credit for it." Hopediah is absolutely floored and stutters in shock that someone is finally showing appreciation and gratitude for all the work and he and his fellow farmers do for Amphibia, even nearly fainting and falling back-first on Polly s a result, who has to hold him up. She's only mildly annoyed as she goes back to smiling and looking at Marcy once he regains his balance, shaking Marcy's hand and gratefully telling her "Thank you! Thank you!" with an awed and moved expression as he does-
Palu: "Your lack of faith is really upsetting me, Specter."
---
-IT WORKS-
---
Weiss: "I have to say, Marcy is entirely correct here."

Irisviel: "Kiritsugu has good intentions at heart, he just is very stubborn" :p
-Kerry was silent at that, unable to deny that-
Medb: "Then let's enjoy this new found partnership~!"
---
Kaito: "Yo. They finally gave us the go"

Stacey: "Thank you, I finally managed to recover what's mine and what's of my friend"
---
Yuri: -Gasped- "Another classic~!"

Natsuki: "Eh it's fine. We'll have to learn a lot while we're here"
Sayori: "What she said~!"
---
Jeanne: "A beach?" :D -she's definitely more outgoing than Martha-

-Atalanta's feline ears perked up-
---
Illya: "Yeah! We'll be great about it and laugh at the end!"

Arthur: "After all, someone has to take care of them" -indeed they don't-
I'm curious, but I'm sitll not exactly sure what the plan is. Alphys? Gaster? Mind bringing me up to speed?

These people are heroes and warriors from across time in worlds like Alear's, Kamui's and Byleth's. They along with several of their powers are stored within these artifacts Alear brought, and can be summoned when worn. Not only that, but the wearer also gains osme of the Emblem's own powers! Martha even turned into a dragon thanks to Tiki's Emblem!

Whoa, seriously?! You got to become an actual dragon, Martha?! How badass was it? :b:
___

-Which means they can sneak into the base and hopefully free the Servants here...-

___

Mabel: "You know what one? I think I've only ever seen the movie...And that cartoon version with the talking rabbit in it."

Dipper: "Heh, I can relate to that." :) -Thinking back to the Gravity Falls again, from all the science, history and mysteries he learned about while there-
___

Moon: "There are beaches on Mewni, although I don't believe I' have time to enjoy a visit there myself."

___

Emblem Sigurd: "...How stubborn are we talking?"

Emblem Camilla: "To the bonds we will forge~" -bracelet is handed to Medb-

Emblem Tiki: "She was excited the entire time." -giggling-
---
Neo: -snaps her fingers, giving herself a Ranger outfit and, shockingly enough, also doing it anyone who lacked the outfit or the ability to make one-

Azura: "....She can do that too now? I'm not sure if I should be impressed or worried..."
---
Blake: "I think you and I are going to get along just fine, Yuri." :)
---
Kamui: "Well, since Jeanne and I are on vacation, there's nothing stopping us. What do you say, my friend?"

-it really doesn't lmao-
---
Kanna: "We won't give up, that's for sure." :p

Yang: "And the rest of us too. Now let's bust this mansion wide open!" :grin:

Ruby: "You guys are the best." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: "Your lack of faith is really upsetting me, Specter."
---
-IT WORKS-
---
Weiss: "I have to say, Marcy is entirely correct here."
Specter: "And I bet Pit would be more upset if he learned you were hiding the truth from him more than he would be that he can't fly. But do as you must."

-Had Meta Knight not be here, he would've said that Palutena's good at omitting the truth-

-Even then, Palutena can tell that he's still not the least bit happy about the "hiding Kama from Chaldea and Abigail" situation-
___

-Being as strong as is, she tries to throw Nora into the air while trying to wrestling her other arm away from Yang-
___

(People wouldn't have half the resources they have without farmers.)

-A few seconds later, Marcy notices Polly and is like "Hey, a pollywog!" Polly just tells her hi, and Marcy picks her up and holds the pollywog up in front of the sun. Doing so actually allows her to see Polly's skeleton through the pollywog's more transparent skin, and it's also shown that Polly is currently developing legs within the lower half of her body, which look almost fully grown and are steadily trying to emerge. From observing and examining this, Marcy concludes "Hmm. I'd say those legs should be coming in in about... bub, bub, bub, buh... two months, give or take."-

-Polly gasps and her pupils dilate to huge sizes upon learning that, followed by her immediately asking Marcy "CAN I GET THAT IN WRITING?!" for proof and a reminder. Marcy happily obliges and writes her a note that reads " Legs in 2 months - Marcy" with a heart. Polly practically squees before giggling while looking at and holding the note, hyped and overjoyed she's finally going to be able to walk soon, telling Marcy "Thank you!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "And I bet Pit would be more upset if he learned you were hiding the truth from him more than he would be that he can't fly. But do as you must."

-Had Meta Knight not be here, he would've said that Palutena's good at omitting the truth-

-Even then, Palutena can tell that he's still not the least bit happy about the "hiding Kama from Chaldea and Abigail" situation-
___

-Being as strong as is, she tries to throw Nora into the air while trying to wrestling her other arm away from Yang-
___

(People wouldn't have half the resources they have without farmers.)

-A few seconds later, Marcy notices Polly and is like "Hey, a pollywog!" Polly just tells her hi, and Marcy picks her up and holds the pollywog up in front of the sun. Doing so actually allows her to see Polly's skeleton through the pollywog's more transparent skin, and it's also shown that Polly is currently developing legs within the lower half of her body, which look almost fully grown and are steadily trying to emerge. From observing and examining this, Marcy concludes "Hmm. I'd say those legs should be coming in in about... bub, bub, bub, buh... two months, give or take."-

-Polly gasps and her pupils dilate to huge sizes upon learning that, followed by her immediately asking Marcy "CAN I GET THAT IN WRITING?!" for proof and a reminder. Marcy happily obliges and writes her a note that reads " Legs in 2 months - Marcy" with a heart. Polly practically squees before giggling while looking at and holding the note, hyped and overjoyed she's finally going to be able to walk soon, telling Marcy "Thank you!"-
Palu: He's STILL upset about that? I did what I could to give her a second chance... Not my fault they hated her so much that lying was the only way for her to not be killed on sight...
---
-and Nora would land back on the ground, a little further away-
---
Weiss: "....Marcy is pretty awesome so far."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: He's STILL upset about that? I did what I could to give her a second chance... Not my fault they hated her so much that lying was the only way for her to not be killed on sight...
---
-and Nora would land back on the ground, a little further away-
---
Weiss: "....Marcy is pretty awesome so far."
-Despite having to try and amend for some awful mistakes himself, down to even similarly working for an evil mage and conquerer, it's difficult for him to forgive Kama for outright blinding Abigail, even if she has a third eye that allows her to see more unconventionally-

-Chances are, he won't be not upset about any time soon...-
___

-While Amethyst tries to throw Yang to the ropes again, Steven struggling to hold her other arm back-
___

(Her personality's almost like a total opposite of Sasha...And does that mean Polly will grow her legs next season?!)

-Finally, Marcy approaches Sprig, and happily greets before also fairly happily asking "Oh! And hi there. Wow, I've never seen a frog your color before. You're not poisonous, are you?" while offering him a handshake. Sprig, who still looks suspicions of her and was even looking away form her at first, accepts the handshake and tells her "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not..." in an effort to sound foreboding before staring at her with a blank glare-

-Marcy, now fairly worried, then asks "Wait really?". Sprig then bluntly admits "Yeah, I literally actually don't know."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Despite having to try and amend for some awful mistakes himself, down to even similarly working for an evil mage and conquerer, it's difficult for him to forgive Kama for outright blinding Abigail, even if she has a third eye that allows her to see more unconventionally-

-Chances are, he won't be not upset about any time soon...-
___

-While Amethyst tries to throw Yang to the ropes again, Steven struggling to hold her other arm back-
___

(Her personality's almost like a total opposite of Sasha...And does that mean Polly will grow her legs next season?!)

-Finally, Marcy approaches Sprig, and happily greets before also fairly happily asking "Oh! And hi there. Wow, I've never seen a frog your color before. You're not poisonous, are you?" while offering him a handshake. Sprig, who still looks suspicions of her and was even looking away form her at first, accepts the handshake and tells her "Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not..." in an effort to sound foreboding before staring at her with a blank glare-

-Marcy, now fairly worried, then asks "Wait really?". Sprig then bluntly admits "Yeah, I literally actually don't know."-
-Palutena might still subtly push Kama to spend some time with Abigail though-
---
Nora: "You okay, Yang?"

Yang: "I'm in a 2v1! Do I look okay?!"

Nora: "Heheh, fair enough."
---
Weiss: "That's concerning..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Palutena might still subtly push Kama to spend some time with Abigail though-
---
Nora: "You okay, Yang?"

Yang: "I'm in a 2v1! Do I look okay?!"

Nora: "Heheh, fair enough."
---
Weiss: "That's concerning..."
-Won't that idea not work if Abigail herself doesn't forgive her, either?-
___

Steven: "Sorry, Yang! We gotta work as a team in a team battle." :lol:
___

(...He might be kind of like a Poison-type Pokemon if he is...)

-Marcy simply says she'll iodine that later, before Anne asks Marcy if she's been in Newtopia this whole time. Marcy explains "Here and there, but, uh, mostly here. I actually warped in right inside the city walls. Pretty lucky, right? Like, what are the odds... Oh, oh, okay! Oh, my gosh! Remember that game I tried to get you and Sasha to play, Creatures and Caverns?"-

-...Anne bluntly answers "No." but Marcy makes a comparison to it anyway. "It turns out newts are just like Cephalons."Anne just does an aside glance, slowing looking to the side with a blank and confused expression- Marcy, still nerding out, goes on to explain" From Shadows of Xel'noth! Anyway, I just role-played like your typical artificer/rogue and the next thing I know, boom... I'm the chief ranger of the Newtopian Knight Guard!"

-The Plantars are a bit overwhelmed with all the RPG and game terms as well, Polly confusedly asking "Uh, were those words?"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Won't that idea not work if Abigail herself doesn't forgive her, either?-
___

Steven: "Sorry, Yang! We gotta work as a team in a team battle." :lol:
___

(...He might be kind of like a Poison-type Pokemon if he is...)

-Marcy simply says she'll iodine that later, before Anne asks Marcy if she's been in Newtopia this whole time. Marcy explains "Here and there, but, uh, mostly here. I actually warped in right inside the city walls. Pretty lucky, right? Like, what are the odds... Oh, oh, okay! Oh, my gosh! Remember that game I tried to get you and Sasha to play, Creatures and Caverns?"-

-...Anne bluntly answers "No." but Marcy makes a comparison to it anyway. "It turns out newts are just like Cephalons."Anne just does an aside glance, slowing looking to the side with a blank and confused expression- Marcy, still nerding out, goes on to explain" From Shadows of Xel'noth! Anyway, I just role-played like your typical artificer/rogue and the next thing I know, boom... I'm the chief ranger of the Newtopian Knight Guard!"

-The Plantars are a bit overwhelmed with all the RPG and game terms as well, Polly confusedly asking "Uh, were those words?"-
-only if Abby figures out this is the same Kama-

-Palu lied and claimed this was a newly summoned one-
---
-Nora tackles the half-Gem-
---
Weiss: "Not everything is about Pokemon." :p

-then this stuff-

Weiss: "Huh... seems both Sasha and Marcy ended up having high positions..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lilith: You don't need to use telepathy like I am. This is something I do because I cannot speak in this form.
Lindy: Where I'm from, telepathy is basic magic~
-She meets up with her at the castle entrance?-
___

-Will King Knight challenge her to a duel?-
___

I wonder if I could achieve something similar from my college studies or career path...

-Forgetting the fact that she's already saved her Earth several times?-

___

[and monsters eating foodthat humans can't digest is the norm for us, heh. jokes aside, i hope Gensokyo wasn't affected by the fritz too badly.]

___

-Then lots of comedy and wholesome scenes with Ariel trying to bond with Eric and understand the human world, while Eric and others try to figure out if she's really the girl who saved him before-
Lily: "Hey..."
Medea: "Glad to see you here" :) -they hugged-
---
King Knight: "In that case, I challenge you to a duel!"
Medb: "Not interested"
King Knight: "..."
---
Rin: "Haven't you already saved your Earth so many times?"
---
Yukari: [On the human side, there's not much difference]
---
Kiara: "Awwww, look at how dorky she is~!"
Kamui: "It would be very sweet of you." :)
---
-is she posing while asking that?-
---
Alear: "Maybe we can find her?"
---
-good-

-so she grow-
Illya: "Then come take a look too!"
---
-She totally is doing so-
---
Tiki: "Let's not overwhelm these girls" :p
Natsuki: "Yeah, one thing at a time, and that's you two now"
---
-Indeed, and next morning when the others woke up, they didn't see a child, but a fully-grown woman-
1700522239846.png

___

___

___

___

---
Neo: -snaps her fingers, giving herself a Ranger outfit and, shockingly enough, also doing it anyone who lacked the outfit or the ability to make one-

Azura: "....She can do that too now? I'm not sure if I should be impressed or worried..."
---
---
Kamui: "Well, since Jeanne and I are on vacation, there's nothing stopping us. What do you say, my friend?"

-it really doesn't lmao-
---

Irisviel: "A lot, Sa- Artoria knows it best"
-So now she wears it with pride-
Martha: "...It was quite the experience, but I couldn't deny it felt natural..." -couldn't help but try to pat the smaller Tiki-
---
Martha: "Let's agree that both..."
Kaito: "Not bad" :p

Stacey: "A number of them, back in other worlds"
---
Yuri: "I really hope we do... Um, Ms. Belladonna"

Sayori: "And I hope that it remains like that~!" -giggle-
---
Jeanne: "After the touring" :)

-They're not savages unlike Kamui and Jeanne- :p
---
Illya: "They'll see one day! Haha!"

Takeru: "And ensure others aren't harmed!"
Sakura: "Yes with that!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Then come take a look too!"
---
-She totally is doing so-
---
Tiki: "Let's not overwhelm these girls" :p
Natsuki: "Yeah, one thing at a time, and that's you two now"
---
-Indeed, and next morning when the others woke up, they didn't see a child, but a fully-grown woman-
1700522239846.png
Lilith: How interesting...

-in any case, they end up in Lilith's home castle-
---
-the older dragon mom doooo.....-
---
Qrow: "..." -pervert senses activated- "Hmmm....maybe I can be swayed." :smirk:
---
Alear: "That's fair enough, I suppose."
---
Shez: "That sword is so cool......"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-What is it like?-

(Forgot to reply to this last time. It being separated from the rest and me having no characters currently present or speaking there probably didn't help admittedly lol)

Lily: "Hey..."
Medea: "Glad to see you here" :) -they hugged-
---
King Knight: "In that case, I challenge you to a duel!"
Medb: "Not interested"
King Knight: "..."
---
Rin: "Haven't you already saved your Earth so many times?"
---
Yukari: [On the human side, there's not much difference]
---
Kiara: "Awwww, look at how dorky she is~!"
-Awwwwwww~!-
___

-King Knight be like "...Okay, what about a game of Joustus?"?-
___

I guess I'm thinking like more if my college course relate to future hero work. :lol:
___

[and the yokai side?]

___

-And then of course, the "Les Poissons" number and scene- :p

-only if Abby figures out this is the same Kama-

-Palu lied and claimed this was a newly summoned one-
---
-Nora tackles the half-Gem-
---
Weiss: "Not everything is about Pokemon." :p

-then this stuff-

Weiss: "Huh... seems both Sasha and Marcy ended up having high positions..."
-But if she ever finds out that it's the original Kama?-
___

-Freeing Yang's other arm!-
___

(I couldn't help but draw a comparison.) :p (But Anne only ended up at a town where no one except the Plantars accepted her at first...Even so, she earned their respect and trust, and saved them when they needed help.)

-Knowing that, Anne asks if Marcy can get them into Newtopia since the gates were closed off to outsiders, but Marcy informs that sadly, she can't as the gates are going to remain closed until the Barbari-ants are defeated. She tells them not to worry, however, as they've got a plan, and asks them to follow her-

-After a commercial break, the next scene takes place inside a tent, where three newt strategists are shown looking at battle map-

---

---
---

-it really doesn't lmao-
---

Martha: "...It was quite the experience, but I couldn't deny it felt natural..." -couldn't help but try to pat the smaller Tiki-
---

---

---

---

That's epic! Hector, right? Not sure what your powers are, so if you're as tough as you claim, can ya give a demonstration? :p
___

-Both is probably accurate- :V

Noelle: "You're an interdimensional traveler, too?!" :surprised:
___

-Blake's fine just being called by her first name?-

Dipper: "Chances are it will." :)"If you ever want to hear the full story, we'll be around." -Referring to Mabel and himself-
___

Moon: "Very well. Do you two still wish to see the rest of the park?"

-Even if they aren't, they might still quickly devour their favorite foods sometimes. They along with Heshima have all been known to do that when said food is particularly well cooked and made-

-Biggest difference is they aren't gluttons and therefore won't order several servings of it or additional meals- :V
___

Tetra: -Whispering to some of the others- "They probably won't see." :p

Specimen 8: -To what Yang said- "Beware what you wish you for..."

-A few seconds later, several explosions occur around the area, causing several house sto collapse, and even causing most of the ground to cave into the sewer systems-

Steven: "What the-?!"

What the heck did that deer mosnter do?!

Amethyst: "Forget questions! We gotta take cover or get the heck outta here!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

---

That's epic! Hector, right? Not sure what your powers are, so if you're as tough as you claim, can ya give a demonstration? :p
___

___

Dipper: "Chances are it will." :)"If you ever want to hear the full story, we'll be around." -Referring to Mabel and himself-
___

-Even if they aren't, they might still quickly devour their favorite foods sometimes. They along with Heshima have all been known to do that when said food is particularly well cooked and made-

-Biggest difference is they aren't gluttons and therefore won't order several servings of it or additional meals- :V
___

-A few seconds later, several explosions occur around the area, causing several house sto collapse, and even causing most of the ground to cave into the sewer systems-

Sigurd: "I may ask this Artoria at some point then."
---
Azura: "Yes..." I really hope she stays loyal...
---
Blake: "Blake is fine."
---
Kamui: "Fair enough." :)

-though they'll still gobble their one plate because haha they love seafood-
---
Azura: -whispering back- "They never will." :p

Ruby: "AAAAAAAH!" -tries to grab a few people by catching them with her Semblance-

-But if she ever finds out that it's the original Kama?-
___

-Freeing Yang's other arm!-
___

(I couldn't help but draw a comparison.) :p (But Anne only ended up at a town where no one except the Plantars accepted her at first...Even so, she earned their respect and trust, and saved them when they needed help.)

-Knowing that, Anne asks if Marcy can get them into Newtopia since the gates were closed off to outsiders, but Marcy informs that sadly, she can't as the gates are going to remain closed until the Barbari-ants are defeated. She tells them not to worry, however, as they've got a plan, and asks them to follow her-

-After a commercial break, the next scene takes place inside a tent, where three newt strategists are shown looking at battle map-
-Palu is hoping she finds out after seeing Kama is a much better person-
---
Yang: "YOU GO, GIRL!"
---
Weiss: "So what's their plan...?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-in any case, they end up in Lilith's home castle-
-What is it like?-

(Forgot to reply to this last time. It being separated from the rest and me having no characters currently present or speaking there probably didn't help admittedly lol)
-What KoP aaaaaaaaasked-
-the older dragon mom doooo.....-
---
Qrow: "..." -pervert senses activated- "Hmmm....maybe I can be swayed." :smirk:
---
Alear: "That's fair enough, I suppose."
---
Shez: "That sword is so cool......"
-Can't just get one?-
---
Lilith: "Is that soooo~?" :winked:
Morrigan: -Groans-
---
Yuri: -Ahem- "So, how do you live?"
---
Arcueid: "She's no longer cute though..."
-Awwwwwww~!-
___

-King Knight be like "...Okay, what about a game of Joustus?"?-
___

I guess I'm thinking like more if my college course relate to future hero work. :lol:
___

[and the yokai side?]

___

-And then of course, the "Les Poissons" number and scene- :p
Medea: "Time to go" -Lily nodded as both hover-
---
King Knight: "...Okay, how about Joustis?"
Medb: "Why?"
---
Rin: "Ooooh, is that possible?"
---
Yukari: [Now that's a different story]
---
Aya: "Someone's still quite into it" :p
Kiara: -Observing-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---

---

Ruby: "AAAAAAAH!" -tries to grab a few people by catching them with her Semblance-
Irisviel: "I can present you any time! Oh, also must see Shirou-kun, one of the Rings was interested in him"
---
-So do the rest, as they start to go off...-

Stacey: "Sort of... My world's former royalty used to conquer other worlds"
---
Yuri: "...Alright. Blake" :)

Sayori: "We'll keep it in mind~!" -to Blake, Yuri and Mabel!-
---
Jeanne: "I do" :)

-Indeed, it is a sort of meat after all-
-Artemis found it cute-
---
Tiki: "I doubt they will either" :p

-Of course, the Servants went to do the same, and so did Takeru!-
-Well, Liz tripped while on the way-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Palu is hoping she finds out after seeing Kama is a much better person-
---
Yang: "YOU GO, GIRL!"
---
Weiss: "So what's their plan...?"
-The question is if even that will make enough of a difference for Abigail to forgive her...It certainly hasn't for Specter Knight, and likely won't for Oui, either-
___

-Amethyst tries to kick either Yang or Nora away, while Steven goes on the defensive-
___

-Their conversation goes like this: "I'm telling you, Branson, what we need is a direct frontal assault." "And I'm telling you, Bartley, a sneak attack is what's called for!" "Yeah, well, you're both wrong. We need to learn how to communicate with our ant brethren and live in sweet, sweet harmony!" "Ludicrous! "Yeah, shut up, Blair. "You shut up!" Followed by all three of them arguing over each so much that it's difficult to discern what any of them are saying-

-...Yeah, it's clear these three can't even agree with each other on one plan-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Medea: "Time to go" -Lily nodded as both hover-
---
King Knight: "...Okay, how about Joustis?"
Medb: "Why?"
---
Rin: "Ooooh, is that possible?"
---
Yukari: [Now that's a different story]
---
Aya: "Someone's still quite into it" :p
Kiara: -Observing-
-Lily asks why Medea thinks Tom needs more friends? Or why she advised her to go to talk to him in particular?-
___

Linebeck: "That card game?"

AH, EXCELLENT IDEA, KING KNIGHT! -Thumbs-up-
___

Well, I've certainly been able to apply a lot of stuff I've learned from school to missions and defeating villains...But I don't think there's any college courses on superhero work. Heck, I'm not even sure what I want to study besides being a protector of Earth!
___

[how different are we talking? the place isn't in total chaos or anarchy, right?]
___

-Poor Sebestian is terrified and can't catch a break-

-At least until he gets the better of Chef Louis, which leads to the famous slapstick chase scene- :VP

---
---
---

---

Irisviel: "I can present you any time! Oh, also must see Shirou-kun, one of the Rings was interested in him"
---

---

---

-Artemis found it cute-
---

Undyne was unreplied. :p
___

-And now they just need to find the Servants...-

-Speaking of, Medea will be surprised to learn that one of them is Achilles- :p

Noelle: "Oh..."

Susie: "...Sorry, man. We didn't know..." -Actually sympathetic despite her usual gruff and smug attitude-
___

Mabel: "Awwwww, she's way less shy now!"

-Dipper waves at them as they walk off-
___

Moon: "This way, then!" -Walking across a trail, passing by more trees and native animals-

-And took a picture of the two?-
___

Tetra: "With that said, are there any other neighborhoods we haven't stopped by yet?"

-Penny and Jenny did the same, immediately using their rocket boosters to take flight and pick up anyone they could to get them out of the blast zone, the latter picking Elizabeth and Jigglypuff among others-

-Steven created a barrier around himself and anyone near him to avoid being harmed-

-Heshima, however, got hit by a blast of water from a broken water pipe before he could be picked up, sending him clsoer to the edge of the broken street-

(HESHIMA!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What is it like?-

-What KoP aaaaaaaaasked-

-it's a very lively and mostly outdoors castle, featuring various things such as hot springs, shops (that are now closed due to no else living here but Lilith), fields, living quarters for an entire army, etc-

-Can't just get one?-
---
Lilith: "Is that soooo~?" :winked:
Morrigan: -Groans-
---
Yuri: -Ahem- "So, how do you live?"
---
Arcueid: "She's no longer cute though..."
Kamui :"So many options..."
---
Qrow: "Jealous?" -to Morrigan-
---
Alear: "Just like anyone else. I wake up, put on my clothes, get some breakfast and so on... It's really not all that glamorous."

Veyle: "You're the Divine Dragon Monarch, sister!"
---
Shez: "She's badass instead!"

-The question is if even that will make enough of a difference for Abigail to forgive her...It certainly hasn't for Specter Knight, and likely won't for Oui, either-
___

-Amethyst tries to kick either Yang or Nora away, while Steven goes on the defensive-
___

-Their conversation goes like this: "I'm telling you, Branson, what we need is a direct frontal assault." "And I'm telling you, Bartley, a sneak attack is what's called for!" "Yeah, well, you're both wrong. We need to learn how to communicate with our ant brethren and live in sweet, sweet harmony!" "Ludicrous! "Yeah, shut up, Blair. "You shut up!" Followed by all three of them arguing over each so much that it's difficult to discern what any of them are saying-

-...Yeah, it's clear these three can't even agree with each other on one plan-
-I can imagine Specter being the literal last person to forgive her, if he ever does-
---
Yang: "Yeah, this is a lot..."
---
Weiss: "......This is reassuring."

---

---

---

-Artemis found it cute-
---

___

Susie: "...Sorry, man. We didn't know..." -Actually sympathetic despite her usual gruff and smug attitude-
___

___

Moon: "This way, then!" -Walking across a trail, passing by more trees and native animals-

___

Tetra: "With that said, are there any other neighborhoods we haven't stopped by yet?"

-Penny and Jenny did the same, immediately using their rocket boosters to take flight and pick up anyone they could to get them out of the blast zone, the latter picking Elizabeth and Jigglypuff among others-

-Steven created a barrier around himself and anyone near him to avoid being harmed-

-Heshima, however, got hit by a blast of water from a broken water pipe before he could be picked up, sending him clsoer to the edge of the broken street-

(HESHIMA!)
Emblem Hector: "Well, there's one good way to show off my skills in combat, if you catch my drift." :smirk:

Emblem Sigurd: "It's nice to see fellow Emblems already get along with your group."
---
-ready to be deployed and fool the enemies with their disguises-
---
Blake: "I can tell we have a lot to talk about, Yuri." :)
---
-Kamui patting some more of them-

-she probably did-
---
Kanna: "I think we covered every home?"

Weiss: -summons a Lancer to fly towards him-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I can imagine Specter being the literal last person to forgive her, if he ever does-
---
Yang: "Yeah, this is a lot..."
---
Weiss: "......This is reassuring."
-Despite being well aware that Kama had a similar background to himself, he just can't bring himself to forgive her for blinding Abigail-
___

-Does the kick hit either of them, though?-
___

(...So much for a plan...)

-Marcy then enters the tent followed by Anne and the Plantars, greeting the three newt strategists with "Sup, Triple B?" Upon seeing her, they all regain their composure and greet her, saying "Ah, Master Marcy!", evidently having a great deal of respect for her. Then they see the Plantars and immediately dismissively ask them "...Are you lost?"-

-Marcy then reassures them they're with her, and introduces the Plantars. Polly stares blankly at then while Sprig and Hop Pop both use their tongues to eat some flies that are buzzing around them. One of the newt strategists just tells them "Ah, welcome, dirty peasants." in an otherwise happy tone-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Despite being well aware that Kama had a similar background to himself, he just can't bring himself to forgive her for blinding Abigail-
___

-Does the kick hit either of them, though?-
___

(...So much for a plan...)

-Marcy then enters the tent followed by Anne and the Plantars, greeting the three newt strategists with "Sup, Triple B?" Upon seeing her, they all regain their composure and greet her, saying "Ah, Master Marcy!", evidently having a great deal of respect for her. Then they see the Plantars and immediately dismissively ask them "...Are you lost?"-

-Marcy then reassures them they're with her, and introduces the Plantars. Polly stares blankly at then while Sprig and Hop Pop both use their tongues to eat some flies that are buzzing around them. One of the newt strategists just tells them "Ah, welcome, dirty peasants." in an otherwise happy tone-
-and that's not even going over how Kama's actions towards Kamui not only led to a lot of legal troubles for Chaldea with the trials, not only caused her to have been very close to the death sentence, not only led to her imprisoned which separated her from a loving family for weeks if not months, but also led to the deaths of at least 40 TSAB employees... and given the sheer savagery of the attack, the bodies found were likely just the ones that were still distinguishable as bodies... the sheer amount of families that have lost someone dear due to that goddess...-

-and all of those things also indirectly hurt Abigail, perhaps more than being blinded did, because they all made Kanna very, very sad and if there's one person Abigail cares immensely for, it's the dragon child-
---
-it hit Yang, who blocked it-
---
Weiss: "That was a little harsh..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-it's a very lively and mostly outdoors castle, featuring various things such as hot springs, shops (that are now closed due to no else living here but Lilith), fields, living quarters for an entire army, etc-
Lindy: "How vast, spacious and with so many facilities around..."
-Lily asks why Medea thinks Tom needs more friends? Or why she advised her to go to talk to him in particular?-
___

Linebeck: "That card game?"

AH, EXCELLENT IDEA, KING KNIGHT! -Thumbs-up-
___

Well, I've certainly been able to apply a lot of stuff I've learned from school to missions and defeating villains...But I don't think there's any college courses on superhero work. Heck, I'm not even sure what I want to study besides being a protector of Earth!
___

[how different are we talking? the place isn't in total chaos or anarchy, right?]
___

-Poor Sebestian is terrified and can't catch a break-

-At least until he gets the better of Chef Louis, which leads to the famous slapstick chase scene- :VP
Lily: "...Soooo, why me?"
Medea: "It's an attempt to help him, I can tell he's not a bad kid"
---
King Knight: "Correct, then you'll acknowledge my brilliant and tactiful mind!"
Medb: "That sooooo~?" :p
---
Sakura: "Well, it's not like you're obliged to study in college, right? It's for those that want a career"
---
Yukari: [Many are still recovering from the notable lack of magic around, some are trying to take advantage on others, and a few humans also try to drive other yokai away in this situation]
---
-That will at least give Kiara some relief-
Kamui :"So many options..."
---
Qrow: "Jealous?" -to Morrigan-
---
Alear: "Just like anyone else. I wake up, put on my clothes, get some breakfast and so on... It's really not all that glamorous."

Veyle: "You're the Divine Dragon Monarch, sister!"
---
Shez: "She's badass instead!"
Illya: "Hmmmm, you're right..."
---
Morrigan: "N-Not at all!"
Lilith: "Is that so~" -strutted at Qrow- Ha! It tends to be me who gets jealous! Choke on it! Choke on my vengeance! How does it taste?!
---
Yuri: "You're an actual ruling monarch?!"
---
Guifei: "And still snores cutely~" :p
___

___

___

___

(HESHIMA!)
Emblem Hector: "Well, there's one good way to show off my skills in combat, if you catch my drift." :smirk:

Emblem Sigurd: "It's nice to see fellow Emblems already get along with your group."
---
---
---

-she probably did-
---

Irisviel: "Right~? Please be sure to take care of him~" -bowed in respect-
---
-Oh, she's definitely gonna be. She remembers they met once- :p
-And yeah, that they would do-

Stacey: "Don't worry about it. They're gone now"
---
Yuri: "...I-I am?"

-Why not join? Or will just let sis have this one?-
---
-And Jeanne also followed through-

-Yeah, that's something she'd do-
---
Nanoha: "I'm also sure that we did..."

Atalanta: "NO!" -tried to leap towards the Pokémon-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "...Soooo, why me?"
Medea: "It's an attempt to help him, I can tell he's not a bad kid"
---
King Knight: "Correct, then you'll acknowledge my brilliant and tactiful mind!"
Medb: "That sooooo~?" :p
---
Sakura: "Well, it's not like you're obliged to study in college, right? It's for those that want a career"
---
Yukari: [Many are still recovering from the notable lack of magic around, some are trying to take advantage on others, and a few humans also try to drive other yokai away in this situation]
---
-That will at least give Kiara some relief-
-And if Medea believes Tom's changed and not a bad kid, Lily knows it's accurate?-
___

I MAY HAVE BESTED KING KNIGHT IN A RACE, BUT HIS SKILLS AT THE CARD GAME JOUSTUS ARE UNBEATABLE! YOU AT LEAST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO PLAY JOUSTUS ALREADY, DO YOU NOT, MEDB?

___

Is everyone supposed to have some kind of career in life?
___

[yikes, for real? sounds like what monsters had to put with for a while...]

___

-And the scene itself because it always made me laugh- :p

-and that's not even going over how Kama's actions towards Kamui not only led to a lot of legal troubles for Chaldea with the trials, not only caused her to have been very close to the death sentence, not only led to her imprisoned which separated her from a loving family for weeks if not months, but also led to the deaths of at least 40 TSAB employees... and given the sheer savagery of the attack, the bodies found were likely just the ones that were still distinguishable as bodies... the sheer amount of families that have lost someone dear due to that goddess...-

-and all of those things also indirectly hurt Abigail, perhaps more than being blinded did, because they all made Kanna very, very sad and if there's one person Abigail cares immensely for, it's the dragon child-
---
-it hit Yang, who blocked it-
---
Weiss: "That was a little harsh..."
-There's a lot of blood on Kama's hands, so there's a great number of people who will likely never forgive her for even causing deaths indirectly...And considering how Abigail herself and her best friend Kanna were affected by those actions, it remains possible that she may not ever fully forgive Kama, either-
___

-Amethyst tries to go for a jab to the face afterwards-
___

-Actually, Polly didn't just stare. She actually burped extremely loudly. I forgot that part. But the newt's greeting was still needlessly harsh- :V

(..So not only can they not agree with each other, they're also incredibly rude to villagers. Great...) :glare:

-Marcy then introduces Anne to them as well, noting that she's her friend. Anne is still staring at her bestie in disbelief and even pokes her cheek, making Marcy go "Ow." Anne apologies, noting that she just still can't believe she's here, and even starts patting Marcy on the head like a drum, prompting Marcy to chuckle and ask her "Anne, quit it!". It's clear that Anne not really missed her, but also genuinely feared that she might not even see her again-

---
---
---

-she probably did-
---

---

---

---

---

Yeah, I'm only into women. And I already have someone.

-Alphys even then walks over to Undyne to hold her arm while glaring at Hector-
___

-Will they be able to enter the base and bypass other troops and security with no problem, even concerning any still loyal troops or mindless clones?-

Susie: "Did someone kick their ass and overthrow them?"
___

Mabel: "You haven't noticed? You were just talking about that book like Dipper talks about mysteries!"

-Well...he might go with them if they're discussing books-

Dipper: (I'm not surprised she's already g etting along with Blake. They have a lot in common.) :p
___

-They'd also see a few magic items like floating light stands that aren't illuminated yet and a few benches hovering slightly above the ground-

-Ata and Blake notice or are they too focused on their meals?-

___

TLink: "I think that does it for this year then!"

Medli: "I must say, this festivity was quite a fun event!" -Still need to think of a costume for Medli-

-Atalanta was able to catch him before he fell, and Weiss' Lancer was able to pick up both of them before they got caught in further crossfire-

-However, once the smoke and dust from the debris cleared, they could see what looked like some like fleshy residue webbed up around random passageways in the now opened sewer tunnels, blocking random paths off-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-It's almost like it's an entire world itself surrounded by a castle an other structures rather than merely a castle itself...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Hmmmm, you're right..."
---
Morrigan: "N-Not at all!"
Lilith: "Is that so~" -strutted at Qrow- Ha! It tends to be me who gets jealous! Choke on it! Choke on my vengeance! How does it taste?!
---
Yuri: "You're an actual ruling monarch?!"
---
Guifei: "And still snores cutely~" :p
Kamui: "So what was your idea, children?"

Kanna: "Get a lot of buckets and a lot of empty cones so we can enjoy a lot back home!" :b:

Kamui: "I have to admit, this is smart."
---
Qrow: "You both look great, if that helps."
---
Alear: "...Yes, I am. But please don't change the way you address or talk to me because of it. Outside of my jurisdiction, my title has no value."
---
Byleth: "I'll be the wiser woman and go warn the Rulers."

-Draco eventually wakes up?-

-There's a lot of blood on Kama's hands, so there's a great number of people who will likely never forgive her for even causing deaths indirectly...And considering how Abigail herself and her best friend Kanna were affected by those actions, it remains possible that she may not ever fully forgive Kama, either-
___

-Amethyst tries to go for a jab to the face afterwards-
___

-Actually, Polly didn't just stare. She actually burped extremely loudly. I forgot that part. But the newt's greeting was still needlessly harsh- :V

(..So not only can they not agree with each other, they're also incredibly rude to villagers. Great...) :glare:

-Marcy then introduces Anne to them as well, noting that she's her friend. Anne is still staring at her bestie in disbelief and even pokes her cheek, making Marcy go "Ow." Anne apologies, noting that she just still can't believe she's here, and even starts patting Marcy on the head like a drum, prompting Marcy to chuckle and ask her "Anne, quit it!". It's clear that Anne not really missed her, but also genuinely feared that she might not even see her again-
-again, this is all assuming she finds out this is the same Kama-

-at the very least, due to her own experiences, Abby likely knows that this "new" Kama has the same memories as the Beast Toffee summoned-
---
-WHICH WAS ALSO BLOCKED-

-Yang switched to defense-
---
Weiss: "She missed her..."

-It's almost like it's an entire world itself surrounded by a castle an other structures rather than merely a castle itself...-
-Lilith turned back to human form now that they've traveled to the place-

Lilith: "It's also felt very empty for a long time... So I would happily welcome people to liven things up. Especially if one of those people is Kamui."

Palutena: "Oh, you know her?"

Lilith: "Know her?! She was the last person to whom I borrowed this castle to!" And also... my sister.

-Lilith being Kamui's biological sister is a huge spoiler but A. Lilith hardly has any presence in the main story of Fates, B. that information is now technically lost media within Fates due to being only shown in a DLC and C. her Fallen alt in FEH explicitly says who her father is, so I feel free to spoil it :V-

-it's still kept in thoughts though because no one in the game finds out and I'm still not sure if I want Kamui to know :V-

---

---

---

---

___

-Will they be able to enter the base and bypass other troops and security with no problem, even concerning any still loyal troops or mindless clones?-

___

Mabel: "You haven't noticed? You were just talking about that book like Dipper talks about mysteries!"

Dipper: (I'm not surprised she's already g etting along with Blake. They have a lot in common.) :p
___

-They'd also see a few magic items like floating light stands that aren't illuminated yet and a few benches hovering slightly above the ground-

___

Medli: "I must say, this festivity was quite a fun event!" -Still need to think of a costume for Medli-

-Atalanta was able to catch him before he fell, and Weiss' Lancer was able to pick up both of them before they got caught in further crossfire-

-However, once the smoke and dust from the debris cleared, they could see what looked like some like fleshy residue webbed up around random passageways in the now opened sewer tunnels, blocking random paths off-
Emblem Hector: "That's not what I meant at all, but good for you!" -thumbs up- "I was actually talking about a friendly spar."

Alear: "If there's one thing Hector really enjoys, it's a good fight."

Emblem Sigurd: "We shall do our best, kind lady."
---
-Neo would slip by unsuspected, her powers being very potent-
---
Blake: "I don't think I ever considered talking of mystery novels with that kid. I might have assumed actually living things like that would mean he wants a break from them..."
---
Kamui: "This place is so pretty." :)

-too focused in Blake's case-
---
Kanna: "Did you have fun, Eleonora?" :)

Blake: "Well, that's disgusting..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Lilith: "It's also felt very empty for a long time... So I would happily welcome people to liven things up. Especially if one of those people is Kamui."

Lilith: "Know her?! She was the last person to whom I borrowed this castle to!" And also... my sister.

-Lilith being Kamui's biological sister is a huge spoiler but A. Lilith hardly has any presence in the main story of Fates, B. that information is now technically lost media within Fates due to being only shown in a DLC and C. her Fallen alt in FEH explicitly says who her father is, so I feel free to spoil it :V-

-it's still kept in thoughts though because no one in the game finds out and I'm still not sure if I want Kamui to know :V-
Lindy: "So these were her former headquarters before her tragedy struck. I wonder if she'd like the reminder, but she'd probably like to see someone is alive"
-And if Medea believes Tom's changed and not a bad kid, Lily knows it's accurate?-
___

I MAY HAVE BESTED KING KNIGHT IN A RACE, BUT HIS SKILLS AT THE CARD GAME JOUSTUS ARE UNBEATABLE! YOU AT LEAST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO PLAY JOUSTUS ALREADY, DO YOU NOT, MEDB?

___

Is everyone supposed to have some kind of career in life?
___

[yikes, for real? sounds like what monsters had to put with for a while...]

___

-And the scene itself because it always made me laugh- :p

-Indeed, so she nods and decides to go along whatever she suggests-
---
Medb: "I may have seen it a few times" -still taking things easy-
---
Sakura: "I don't think so, in fact I didn't do it myself"
---

---
Aya: -At the first verses- "Killing fish~ Killing fish~ Yes we show children this, even if all of the heroes are fish~ Like if they made sushi~ Of Nemo and Dory~ We show something as messed up as this" :p
Kamui: "So what was your idea, children?"

Kanna: "Get a lot of buckets and a lot of empty cones so we can enjoy a lot back home!" :b:

Kamui: "I have to admit, this is smart."
---
Qrow: "You both look great, if that helps."
---
Alear: "...Yes, I am. But please don't change the way you address or talk to me because of it. Outside of my jurisdiction, my title has no value."
---
Byleth: "I'll be the wiser woman and go warn the Rulers."

-Draco eventually wakes up?-
Abby: "Right? Oh, maybe you can carry some in your dragon form easier!"
---
Morrigan: "...Oh my, is that what you believe~?"
Lilith: "I'm cute, aren't I~?" :3
---
Sayori: "Sure, I know there's so many former royals about here anyway, so no reason to care~"
---
-She does yawn awake, not noticing she's an adult now-

___

___

___

___

Emblem Hector: "That's not what I meant at all, but good for you!" -thumbs up- "I was actually talking about a friendly spar."

---
---
Blake: "I don't think I ever considered talking of mystery novels with that kid. I might have assumed actually living things like that would mean he wants a break from them..."
---

---

Irisviel: "Thank you so much~" -would go see Shirou-

-Also, the Emblem Corrin would notive Sieg's entry-
---
-And Kaito in his series has also proven to be quite good at sneaking around places undetected and such, so he's doing well-

Stacey: "My friends and I were the ones that defeated them, now there no longer will be a tyranny from where I come from..." -certainly relates to the whole 'ruined world by tyrannic multiversal conquerors' aspect-
---
Yuri: "Oh, so you were attempting to do the sensible choice..."

-Well, why not then?- :p
---
Jeanne: "And different from Earth too"

-Atalanta is in the same position as Blake-
---
Eleonora: "...Little bit, I suppose"

Atalanta: -Sigh of relief- "You're safe..."
Rin: "Can we like... Bash through that?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Lindy: "So these were her former headquarters before her tragedy struck. I wonder if she'd like the reminder, but she'd probably like to see someone is alive"
-I didn't get Fates nor the DLC before the eShop closed and wasn't even sure about whether or not to get the games to begin with, so no worries about the spoiler-

-Kamui would likely be happy to see her again, if anything...-

-Indeed, so she nods and decides to go along whatever she suggests-
---
Medb: "I may have seen it a few times" -still taking things easy-
---
Sakura: "I don't think so, in fact I didn't do it myself"
---

---
Aya: -At the first verses- "Killing fish~ Killing fish~ Yes we show children this, even if all of the heroes are fish~ Like if they made sushi~ Of Nemo and Dory~ We show something as messed up as this" :p
-And Medea still just suggests that she tries talking to him?-
___

AH, THEN PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STUDY THE RULES OF THE GAME BEFORE PLAYING IT! -Said with supportive tone-
___

You didn't?
___

Unreplied.
___

That's the crazy thing, even before the Pixar movies were made, the context of this movie makes it so that Sebestian is basically looking at fellow underwater citizens being murdered...

It's quite dark...But the comedy of the characters' undercuts it significantly.

True, true...Also, nice singing, Aya! :p

-again, this is all assuming she finds out this is the same Kama-

-at the very least, due to her own experiences, Abby likely knows that this "new" Kama has the same memories as the Beast Toffee summoned-
---
-WHICH WAS ALSO BLOCKED-

-Yang switched to defense-
---
Weiss: "She missed her..."
-Has Kama spoken to her at all yet since the fake summoning?-
___

-As did Steven, who was facing Nora-

-Amethyst meanwhile tries to throw another chair at Yang-
___

(Even if Sasha turned out to be a bit of a jerk before...Anne still really cares about her friends...)

-Anne stops patting her head and agrees to let her focus, however, at which point one of the newts, collectively known as Triple B, claims "You'll be glad to hear we've agreed on a battle strategy." It doesn't even take a second for another one of them to accurately state "What? We've agreed on nothing!" Marcy, however, tells them not to worry, as she thinks she's figured a plan out, and as an example for said plan, asks Anne if she remembers when they studied insect migration patterns in class...who bluntly answers "Nope"-

-Marcy goes on to explain "Well, since the weather warmed up, those ants have been sending scouting parties deeper into our territory. In fact, I predict a full-scale invasion is just around the corner." while Anne starts playing with the hood of Marcy's cloak, still in a level of disbelief that Marcy's really here-

---
---
---

---

---
-And Kaito in his series has also proven to be quite good at sneaking around places undetected and such, so he's doing well-

Stacey: "My friends and I were the ones that defeated them, now there no longer will be a tyranny from where I come from..." -certainly relates to the whole 'ruined world by tyrannic multiversal conquerors' aspect-
---

---

---

-With that having been clarified, Alphys nods and steps away, smiling genuinely again-

Ah, now you're talking! Be careful saying stuff like that later, though. There are a few people here who would've reacted way more violently if they also misinterpreted it. :p
___

-Would they be able to find the Servants or any of the other soon, though?-

Noelle: "So at least world is safe, now...I'm glad to hear that." :)

Susie: "Sounds like what these guys have to deal with on a daily basis..." -Pointing back at various members of Chaldea and the Bureau-
___

Mabel: "If anything, it's just made him more curious about all the supernatural mysteries and deep conspiracies out there...But he did want a break from more life-threatening adventures. Even I did. Even most of our friends did. Mostly because of a narrowly averted weird apocalypse." :lol:

Dipper: "...Hey, can I go with you guys, too?" -Asking permission since he's still a few years younger than Natsuki and Sayori-
___

Moon: "Admittedly, I've never really seen Earth outside of a few brief visits..."

-Then for once, no embarassment courtesy of Artemis being an overbearing mother- :p

-Even Medea likely Artemis for once now that she's adopted her younger counterpart-
___

-Some of the others ask Yuuno the same question?-

(I'm alright, don't worry...)

Steven: "What caused all this...?"

Garnet: "Whoever or whatever it was, I'm certain it was deliberate."

-Not only that, but they also saw some people who looked like they were partly trapped in cocoons, also in the sewers, a few of them were shouting for help as soon as the smoke cleared-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And Medea still just suggests that she tries talking to him?-
___

AH, THEN PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STUDY THE RULES OF THE GAME BEFORE PLAYING IT! -Said with supportive tone-
___

You didn't?
___

Unreplied.
___

That's the crazy thing, even before the Pixar movies were made, the context of this movie makes it so that Sebestian is basically looking at fellow underwater citizens being murdered...

It's quite dark...But the comedy of the characters' undercuts it significantly.

True, true...Also, nice singing, Aya! :p
Lily: "Soooo, how should I introduce myself?"
Medea: "Just act natural"
---
Medb: "Oh, from like a video or something?"
---
Sakura: "No, and I was still happy" -after the whole ordeal that happened with her-
---
Yukari: [That has been the norm around here since centuries ago, it's been difficult to attempt to fix it]
---
Aya: "Thanks, I saw it in a parody video" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Soooo, how should I introduce myself?"
Medea: "Just act natural"
---
Medb: "Oh, from like a video or something?"
---
Sakura: "No, and I was still happy" -after the whole ordeal that happened with her-
---
Yukari: [That has been the norm around here since centuries ago, it's been difficult to attempt to fix it]
---
Aya: "Thanks, I saw it in a parody video" :p
-Lily can totally do that?-
___

...I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW. KING KNIGHT, ARE THERE ANY TUTORIAL VIDEOS OUT THERE FOR JOUSTUS?

___

Huh, what did you do after college?
___

[have ya guys made any progress, at least?]

___

I feel bad for Sebestian...But at least he gets the better of the chef. :p

//Okay, now I gotta know, is that from an actual parody video? :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Lily can totally do that?-
___

...I ACTUALLY DON'T KNOW. KING KNIGHT, ARE THERE ANY TUTORIAL VIDEOS OUT THERE FOR JOUSTUS?

___

Huh, what did you do after college?
___

[have ya guys made any progress, at least?]

___

I feel bad for Sebestian...But at least he gets the better of the chef. :p

//Okay, now I gotta know, is that from an actual parody video? :p
Lily: "I'll try my best on that then"
---
King Knight: "Do we have to?"
Medb: "What you think?" :p
---
Sakura: "I was a housemaiden"
---
Yukari: [Not much, unfortunately]
---
Aya: "Yeah, that's fun" :p

//An Honest Trailer of the original movie

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "Right? Oh, maybe you can carry some in your dragon form easier!"
---
Morrigan: "...Oh my, is that what you believe~?"
Lilith: "I'm cute, aren't I~?" :3
---
Sayori: "Sure, I know there's so many former royals about here anyway, so no reason to care~"
---
-She does yawn awake, not noticing she's an adult now-
Kamui: "Good thinking, Abigail." :)
---
Qrow: "But why are you here?"
---
Alear: "Thank you for understanding." :)
---
Shez: "Morning, sleepyhead." :p

-Has Kama spoken to her at all yet since the fake summoning?-
___

-As did Steven, who was facing Nora-

-Amethyst meanwhile tries to throw another chair at Yang-
___

(Even if Sasha turned out to be a bit of a jerk before...Anne still really cares about her friends...)

-Anne stops patting her head and agrees to let her focus, however, at which point one of the newts, collectively known as Triple B, claims "You'll be glad to hear we've agreed on a battle strategy." It doesn't even take a second for another one of them to accurately state "What? We've agreed on nothing!" Marcy, however, tells them not to worry, as she thinks she's figured a plan out, and as an example for said plan, asks Anne if she remembers when they studied insect migration patterns in class...who bluntly answers "Nope"-

-Marcy goes on to explain "Well, since the weather warmed up, those ants have been sending scouting parties deeper into our territory. In fact, I predict a full-scale invasion is just around the corner." while Anne starts playing with the hood of Marcy's cloak, still in a level of disbelief that Marcy's really here-
-Palu sure has tried to make Kama talk with Abby, but a certain knight has been kind of getting in the way-
---
Ruby: "This is such an even match!"
---
Weiss: "She's not paying attention..."

-I didn't get Fates nor the DLC before the eShop closed and wasn't even sure about whether or not to get the games to begin with, so no worries about the spoiler-

Lilith: "There's... only one way to find out... but Ingrid's convinced me that I really want to see her again."

---

---

---

---

-With that having been clarified, Alphys nods and steps away, smiling genuinely again-

Ah, now you're talking! Be careful saying stuff like that later, though. There are a few people here who would've reacted way more violently if they also misinterpreted it. :p
___

Susie: "Sounds like what these guys have to deal with on a daily basis..." -Pointing back at various members of Chaldea and the Bureau-
___

Mabel: "If anything, it's just made him more curious about all the supernatural mysteries and deep conspiracies out there...But he did want a break from more life-threatening adventures. Even I did. Even most of our friends did. Mostly because of a narrowly averted weird apocalypse." :lol:

Dipper: "...Hey, can I go with you guys, too?" -Asking permission since he's still a few years younger than Natsuki and Sayori-
___

Moon: "Admittedly, I've never really seen Earth outside of a few brief visits..."

-Then for once, no embarassment courtesy of Artemis being an overbearing mother- :p

-Even Medea likely Artemis for once now that she's adopted her younger counterpart-
___

-Not only that, but they also saw some people who looked like they were partly trapped in cocoons, also in the sewers, a few of them were shouting for help as soon as the smoke cleared-
Emblem Hector: "Talking has never been my strong suit..." :lol:

Emblem Corrin: "Oh, I like this one."
---
Neo: -keeping an eye on things while being on the lookout for Servants-
---
Blake: "Yeah, I hear this one happened for us too..."
---
Kamui: "And here I thought you would have spent a good amount of time there."

-and the photo was cute-
---
Azura: "And what of you, you cute little ferret?"

Weiss: "This gets more unsettling by the minute..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Lilith: "There's... only one way to find out... but Ingrid's convinced me that I really want to see her again."
Lindy: So, let's go do it" :)
Kamui: "Good thinking, Abigail." :)
---
Qrow: "But why are you here?"
---
Alear: "Thank you for understanding." :)
---
Shez: "Morning, sleepyhead." :p
Abby: "I know, I'm very smart~!" -proud pose-
---
Lilith: "We wanted to prank people"
Morrigan: "We felt too bored back in our world, so we wanted to spice things up in another~"
---
Yuri: "Still, to speak to draconic royalty, such a great honor~!"
Natsuki: "She's a real nut for this kind of thing"
---
Draco: -Yaaaaawwwn- "Kneel..."
Arcueid: "Awwww, grouchy" :p

___

___

___

___

---
---
---

-and the photo was cute-
---

Martha: -Looks- "I see why would you, I'll call him then"
-Now Iri would go see Shirou while he was doing a few chores-
---
-They've been given descriptions on what they look like, so they should identify them soon...-

Stacey: "From what little I have seen here, I believe it..."
---
Yuri: "You averted an apocalypse?!"

Sayori: "Sure, that's your sister and all~!"
---
Jeanne: "She must have had royal duties, though"

Artemis: -Giggles- This goes for my collection~
---
Yuuno: "W-Well... It hasn't been bad"
Nanoha: "Not bad?"
Yuuno: "Don't worry!"

Sakura: "We must free these people too, before something happens to them!" -would attempt to go to a cocoon to get it open-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I'll try my best on that then"
---
King Knight: "Do we have to?"
Medb: "What you think?" :p
---
Sakura: "I was a housemaiden"
---
Yukari: [Not much, unfortunately]
---
Aya: "Yeah, that's fun" :p

//An Honest Trailer of the original movie
-Soon they would see Tom himself-
___

IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT BOTH CHALLENGERS KNOW THE RULES OF THE COMPETITION THEY'RE COMPETING IN!

___

You were content just cleaning and organizing houses?
___

[as much as i hate to admit it, i'm not even that surprised...]

___

-Of course, the head maid hears the ruckus and calls him out on the mess he made, much to his shame-

//I've got to watch that now lmao

-Palu sure has tried to make Kama talk with Abby, but a certain knight has been kind of getting in the way-
---
Ruby: "This is such an even match!"
---
Weiss: "She's not paying attention..."
-Considering everything Kama either did herself or what her actions caused indirectly...it's hard to blame him for it-
___

Garnet: "But only one team can emerge victorious!"
___

-As Marcy continues to explain her plan and the stakes they're up against, she uses a model of Newtopia on the map, then crushes it with a model of a giant anthill, explaining "The king has asked me to stop them before they turn Newtopia into a giant anthill." Sprig: is shocked to learn just how high-ranking Marcy is, even asking her "Wait. You work directly for the king of Amphibia?", prompting Hop Pop to tell him to behave-

-Anne is even more surprised, noting that she didn't think they even had a king. Hopediah's response is "Well duh. We're not anarchists, Anne!", prompting Polly to proudly claim "Speak for yourselves!"-

(...Okay, I think that's news to us, too. Since when has it ever been mentioned that Amphibia was ruled by royalty?)

-Time to visit the Rulers?-

---
---
---

-and the photo was cute-
---

---
-They've been given descriptions on what they look like, so they should identify them soon...-

---

---

---

Sakura: "We must free these people too, before something happens to them!" -would attempt to go to a cocoon to get it open-
Then let's see if fighting and being an army general is your strong suit! -Draws her metal spear-

Dipper: "I'm still kinda lost, here..."

Mabel: "Who are all these cool-looking warrior people?" :b:

___

-Until finally, they spot some of the Servants in question?-

Susie: "All the more reason to help 'em. They've got to kick evil's ass, and that's our expertise." :p
___

Mabel: "But I thought..."

Dipper: "Alright, cool!" -Goes with them then-
___

Moon: "Just because Star moved to Earth for a good period of itme doesn't mean I had the means to frequently visit it, myself. Even if I did, I prioritized visiting dimensions that were in more immediate danger. Truthfully, I barely know the first things about Earth outside of what Star, River and my friends have told me about it..."

-Soon enough, all four of them would finish their meals?-
___

TLink: "I know I've had fun!" -Munching on a chocolate bar-

Steven: "Sakura's right, we've gotta help them!"

Creepier by the minute is right. What even is all this fleshy stuff? -Cutting through some of it with scimiatars-

-Amethyst and Pearl were quick to help free some of the people trapped in cocoons-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "I know, I'm very smart~!" -proud pose-
---
Lilith: "We wanted to prank people"
Morrigan: "We felt too bored back in our world, so we wanted to spice things up in another~"
---
Yuri: "Still, to speak to draconic royalty, such a great honor~!"
Natsuki: "She's a real nut for this kind of thing"
---
Draco: -Yaaaaawwwn- "Kneel..."
Arcueid: "Awwww, grouchy" :p
Kamui: "And very adorable." :) -pats her head-
---
Qrow: "Oh, so you're harmless..."
---
Alear: "I can see that." Please don't be like people in Elyos...
---
Shez: "That's not a way to treat your Master, girly." :p

-Considering everything Kama either did herself or what her actions caused indirectly...it's hard to blame him for it-
___

Garnet: "But only one team can emerge victorious!"
___

-As Marcy continues to explain her plan and the stakes they're up against, she uses a model of Newtopia on the map, then crushes it with a model of a giant anthill, explaining "The king has asked me to stop them before they turn Newtopia into a giant anthill." Sprig: is shocked to learn just how high-ranking Marcy is, even asking her "Wait. You work directly for the king of Amphibia?", prompting Hop Pop to tell him to behave-

-Anne is even more surprised, noting that she didn't think they even had a king. Hopediah's response is "Well duh. We're not anarchists, Anne!", prompting Polly to proudly claim "Speak for yourselves!"-

(...Okay, I think that's new to us, too. Since when has it ever been mentioned that Amphibia was ruled by royalty?)
-still, he's been the main obstacle preventing Kama from getting Abby's forgiveness... which is a thing Palu insists that Kama would want-
---
Ruby: "Unless they both get too tired out at the same time, I guess..."
---
Weiss: "I don't recall it ever being mentionned... but it feels natural, I suppose."

-sure is!-

Lilith: "....Yes, let's." :)

---

---

---

---

Then let's see if fighting and being an army general is your strong suit! -Draws her metal spear-

___

Susie: "All the more reason to help 'em. They've got to kick evil's ass, and that's our expertise." :p
___

___

Moon: "Just because Star moved to Earth for a good period of itme doesn't mean I had the means to frequently visit it, myself. Even if I did, I prioritized visiting dimensions that were in more immediate danger. Truthfully, I barely know the first things about Earth outside of what Star, River and my friends have told me about it..."

___

Creepier by the minute is right. What even is all this fleshy stuff? -Cutting through some of it with scimiatars-

-Amethyst and Pearl were quick to help free some of the people trapped in cocoons-
-Emblem Hector would summon a rather large golden axe which seemed heavy but he seemed to have no trouble carrying it with just one hand-

Alear: "Oh, you two look so cute~ Are you twins?"

Emblem Lyn: "Is this the man you were thinking of, Lady Irisviel?"
---
-do they?-
---
Blake: "You thought what, Mabel?"
---
Kamui: "Oh, I see... maybe once Star takes the throne, you could visit?"

-indeed they would-
---
Kanna: "I'm sure he means he enjoyed it a lot." :)

Yang: "This better not be another trap..." -frees another one-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-still, he's been the main obstacle preventing Kama from getting Abby's forgiveness... which is a thing Palu insists that Kama would want-
---
Ruby: "Unless they both get too tired out at the same time, I guess..."
---
Weiss: "I don't recall it ever being mentionned... but it feels natural, I suppose."
-Even if it ticks him off, though, Specter will let her talk to her if Abigail herself is fine with it-

-He's still not happy that Palutena's insisting on making the whole situation happen without even telling Abigail that she's the original Kama, however-

___

-Will it actually end with a tie as a result of that or will one of the teams win?- :V
___

(I guess Newtopia looks like a royal location itself. Maybe that's a castle at the center of it?)

-Marcy then fills everyone in on the plan, stating "Okay. Plan is we're gonna sneak behind enemy lines and drive the ant queen away. With her gone, the rest should retreat." Sprig, still not even trusting her, is like "Oh, yeah? And how are we doing that?" to which Marcy unveils a bunch of glowing orange mushrooms-

-Polly, thinking that they're a type of Boomshroom, gets hyped up for battle, until Marcy informs her that they're actually a different type of mushroom known as Stink Shrooms, much to Polly's disappointment. As Marcy explains, "They're designed to release pheromones that should drive the queen away instantly. But we will have to fight our way through a bloodthirsty hoard of ants!" Polly, being the Blood Knight that she is, perks up again stating "My interest has been restored."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if it ticks him off, though, Specter will let her talk to her if Abigail herself is fine with it-

-He's still not happy that Palutena's insisting on making the whole situation happen without even telling Abigail that she's the original Kama, however-

___

-Will it actually end with a tie as a result of that or will one of the teams win?- :V
___

(I guess Newtopia looks like a royal location itself. Maybe that's a castle at the center of it?)

-Marcy then fills everyone in on the plan, stating "Okay. Plan is we're gonna sneak behind enemy lines and drive the ant queen away. With her gone, the rest should retreat." Sprig, still not even trusting her, is like "Oh, yeah? And how are we doing that?" to which Marcy unveils a bunch of glowing orange mushrooms-

-Polly, thinking that they're a type of Boomshroom, gets hyped up for battle, until Marcy informs her that they're actually a different type of mushroom known as Stink Shrooms, much to Polly's disappointment. As Marcy explains, "They're designed to release pheromones that should drive the queen away instantly. But we will have to fight our way through a bloodthirsty hoard of ants!" Polly, being the Blood Knight that she is, perks up again stating "My interest has been restored."-
-she's afraid of how Abigail might react which, given the Foreigner's powers, feels very justified to her-
---
-I have not thought that far ahead :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh Polly." :rolleyes:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-sure is!-

Lindy: "Then come with us, let's get you to see her" :)
-Soon they would see Tom himself-
___

IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT BOTH CHALLENGERS KNOW THE RULES OF THE COMPETITION THEY'RE COMPETING IN!

___

You were content just cleaning and organizing houses?
___

[as much as i hate to admit it, i'm not even that surprised...]

___

-Of course, the head maid hears the ruckus and calls him out on the mess he made, much to his shame-

//I've got to watch that now lmao
Lily: "So there he is..."
Medea: -Nods- "Are you ready?"
-Lily nodded-
Medea: "Then let's go"
---
King Knight: "Fine..."
Medb: "Let's see online then~"
---
Sakura: "Yes. I didn't want to have anything complicated"
---
Yukari: [Thaanks for your concern though~ ❤]
---
Kiara: "Ha! As well-deserved!"
Aya: "Heh,he gets it for losing his cool" :p

//Sure then
Kamui: "And very adorable." :) -pats her head-
---
Qrow: "Oh, so you're harmless..."
---
Alear: "I can see that." Please don't be like people in Elyos...
---
Shez: "That's not a way to treat your Master, girly." :p
-Abby giggled as she did~-
---
Morrigan: "I've never killed anyone except for a mean alien who tried to roast my world, sotake that as you will" :p
Lilith: "Yeah, hahahah..." Uuuugh, I can't say anything about what I did under Jedah! -now that she knows better, she finds it as an old shame-
---
Sayori: "Oh, but what do you do in your free time?"
---
Draco: "You are only that in-name until I grow to my full power..."

___

___

___

___

-Emblem Hector would summon a rather large golden axe which seemed heavy but he seemed to have no trouble carrying it with just one hand-

---
-do they?-
---
---

-indeed they would-
---

Irisviel: "He is! ...Let's jumpscare him" :p
---
-With Lancer, yes! Not like they see them any different from other Sentries-

Stacey: "Yeah..." -sigh- What will I tell Kaito about his family? -he doesn't means Diend, but the one who is his friend-
---
Yuri: "............." -not getting it-

-And so to the other girls they walk toooo-
---
Jeanne: "In fact, do you know what to do once she takes the mantle?"

-And feel pretty satisfied-
---
Yuuno: "Sure, I really did!"
Nanoha: "Ah, then I'm happy for you" :)

-Takeru, Rin, Atalanta and Arthur also get quick to do that, while Mordred looks for anything dangerous-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Abby giggled as she did~-
---
Morrigan: "I've never killed anyone except for a mean alien who tried to roast my world, sotake that as you will" :p
Lilith: "Yeah, hahahah..." Uuuugh, I can't say anything about what I did under Jedah! -now that she knows better, she finds it as an old shame-
---
Sayori: "Oh, but what do you do in your free time?"
---
Draco: "You are only that in-name until I grow to my full power..."
Kamui: "We'll totally do it." :)
---
Qrow: "...The small one sounds nervous..."
---
Alear: "A variety of things, actually." -starts counting with her fingers to keep track- "I could be reading, working out, getting someone to spar with me, play the piano, ride a wyvern over the skies, fish, swim in my personal pool, tend to my garden, polish my rings and bracelets, enjoy a nice meal made by a friend... or just take a nap." :p
---
Shez: "So that's not fully grown yet?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "So there he is..."
Medea: -Nods- "Are you ready?"
-Lily nodded-
Medea: "Then let's go"
---
King Knight: "Fine..."
Medb: "Let's see online then~"
---
Sakura: "Yes. I didn't want to have anything complicated"
---
Yukari: [Thaanks for your concern though~ ❤]
---
Kiara: "Ha! As well-deserved!"
Aya: "Heh,he gets it for losing his cool" :p

//Sure then
-Tom not noticing him and just practicing paddle ball-
___

-To online Joustus instructions!-

-If there even are any- :V
___

Huh...That's actually admirable. You still did something that made you happy and earned you money despite not studying a college course for it...
___

[heh, had to check up on an old pal.]

___

Still a hilarious scene, though. :laugh:

-Then soon enough, the "Kiss the Girl" scene and song plays-

-she's afraid of how Abigail might react which, given the Foreigner's powers, feels very justified to her-
---
-I have not thought that far ahead :V-
---
Weiss: "Oh Polly." :rolleyes:
-Even Specter Knight himself understands that...But it
___

-Neither have I...but I might have Steven and Amethyst lose since it's been a while since they've wrestled (they actually do canonically retire from it in the show) and they're probably rusty at it- :V
___

We'll have to be extra careful. If one thing goes wrong... " Cue Marcy leaning on the table and accidentally tipping it over. Marcy is surprised at first, but laughs it off and chalks it up to tbe table being flimsy. SEeing this and recall Marcy's frequent clumisness, Anne suggests "Uh, Marbles, this sounds pretty dangerous. Yeah, why don't you leave the mission to me and the Plantars? We did stuff like this all the time in the valley!" Which the Plantars back up by striking heroic action poses, Hopediah even enthusiastically shouting "To the max!"

-Marcy, however, is annoyed that Anne doesn't trust her to be capable of completing this mission, telling her "Ugh. Come on, Anna Banana. I'll be fine." Sprig, still not trusting her, is like "Banana?"-

-sure is!-

-To the Rulers!-

---
-do they?-
---
---

-indeed they would-
---

---

Stacey: "Yeah..." -sigh- What will I tell Kaito about his family? -he doesn't means Diend, but the one who is his friend-
---

---

---

-Takeru, Rin, Atalanta and Arthur also get quick to do that, while Mordred looks for anything dangerous-
-Iri wants to pull a FNaF prank- :V

Ha, that reminds me of some warriors here! Think fast! -Swings the blunt end of her metal spear at him-

Mabel: "That's us! Name's Mabel Pines, and this my nerdy twin brother, Dipper." :p

Dipper: "Huh, haven't heard someone call us cute in a while. Didn't think we'd hear that anymore at age 15..."
___

-As such, Lancer doesn't make any special note of them and just assumes that they're more Ranger Sentries rallying to fight the Alliance-

Susie: "Hey, you okay, man...?" -Actually clearly sounded sympathetic that time as well-
___

Mabel: "...Never mind. I was just confused by what you meant." -Thought that meant they averted an apocalypse in the desolate Remnant-

-Letting Blake, Yuri and Mabel talk another minute or so first-
___

Moon: "I could probably visit it sooner than that...But regarding when Star takes the throne, I was mostly planning on simply retiring along with River and aiding with other royal duties."

-Their waiter/waitress asks if they wish to order any dessert as well-
___

Tetra: "Maybe we will have to introduce a celebration and festivity like this to our world...Once we figure out what it's about besides costumes and sweets, anyway." :p

-Some of the people they rescue try to warn them about the creature that trapped them here, but most of them are too frightened to describe what they saw or didn't get a good look at the Specimen to begin with-

-Mordred, however, spots a huge, snake-like creature quickly slither from one sewer tunnel to another. It was too shrouded in darkness and moved far too quickly for her to get a good look at it, but she along with everyone else heard low, echoing growl from the creature as it passed by-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even Specter Knight himself understands that...But it
___

-Neither have I...but I might have Steven and Amethyst lose since it's been a while since they've wrestled (they actually do canonically retire from it in the show) and they're probably rusty at it- :V
___

We'll have to be extra careful. If one thing goes wrong... " Cue Marcy leaning on the table and accidentally tipping it over. Marcy is surprised at first, but laughs it off and chalks it up to tbe table being flimsy. SEeing this and recall Marcy's frequent clumisness, Anne suggests "Uh, Marbles, this sounds pretty dangerous. Yeah, why don't you leave the mission to me and the Plantars? We did stuff like this all the time in the valley!" Which the Plantars back up by striking heroic action poses, Hopediah even enthusiastically shouting "To the max!"

-Marcy, however, is annoyed that Anne doesn't trust her to be capable of completing this mission, telling her "Ugh. Come on, Anna Banana. I'll be fine." Sprig, still not trusting her, is like "Banana?"-
-but it what?-
---
-that's fair enough-
---
Weiss: -at the same time- Banana?

-To the Rulers!-
-Lilith hidden until she is told to show up-

---

---

---

---

-Iri wants to pull a FNaF prank- :V

Ha, that reminds me of some warriors here! Think fast! -Swings the blunt end of her metal spear at him-

Mabel: "That's us! Name's Mabel Pines, and this my nerdy twin brother, Dipper." :p

Dipper: "Huh, haven't heard someone call us cute in a while. Didn't think we'd hear that anymore at age 15..."
___

-As such, Lancer doesn't make any special note of them and just assumes that they're more Ranger Sentries rallying to fight the Alliance-

Susie: "Hey, you okay, man...?" -Actually clearly sounded sympathetic that time as well-
___

Mabel: "...Never mind. I was just confused by what you meant." -Thought that meant they averted an apocalypse in the desolate Remnant-

-Letting Blake, Yuri and Mabel talk another minute or so first-
___

Moon: "I could probably visit it sooner than that...But regarding when Star takes the throne, I was mostly planning on simply retiring along with River and aiding with other royal duties."

-Their waiter/waitress asks if they wish to order any dessert as well-
___

Tetra: "Maybe we will have to introduce a celebration and festivity like this to our world...Once we figure out what it's about besides costumes and sweets, anyway." :p

-Some of the people they rescue try to warn them about the creature that trapped them here, but most of them are too frightened to describe what they saw or didn't get a good look at the Specimen to begin with-

-Mordred, however, spots a huge, snake-like creature quickly slither from one sewer tunnel to another. It was too shrouded in darkness and moved far too quickly for her to get a good look at it, but she along with everyone else heard low, echoing growl from the creature as it passed by-
Emblem Lyn: "I don't think that's a good idea..."

-Emblem Hector blocks the strike with his axe-

Alear: "....Maybe you two should find a better spot to train than the middle of a meeting..."

Emblem Eirika: "Such young souls as well. You didn't answer my question though..."
---
-Neo taking pride over how she's fooled an ally-
---
Blake: "Oh, if you mean my world, we didn't prevent that... but that demon wasn't involved as far as we know."
---
Kamui: "So you would still help out a bit."

Blake: "Um..." -not sure if she wants some-
---
-Yunno likes that Nanoha complimented him-

Azura: "Well, now that the collecting is over, I could always change back."

Kanna: "You could spend the evening with us first, Azura." :)

Nora: "...What was that?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but it what?-
---
-that's fair enough-
---
Weiss: -at the same time- Banana?
-Even Specter Knight himself understands that...But it doesn't change the fact that Abigail deserves to know that the original Kama is still alive-
___

-Either way, however, Amethyst tries to hit Yang with a jab to the gut-

-Meanwhile, Steven faces Nora, but is on the defensive-
___

-Marcy tries to reassure Anne that she'll be perfectly fine and can handle this, proudly stating "I've changed, remember?"-

-Cue Anne bluntly stating "Mm-hmm. Your cape's on fire again", which leads to Marcy looking back, realizing that is, screaming in a panic while running in a circle again, and Triple B running around panicking shouting "Fire! Fire! Fire! Somebody do something!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even Specter Knight himself understands that...But it doesn't change the fact that Abigail deserves to know that the original Kama is still alive-
___

-Either way, however, Amethyst tries to hit Yang with a jab to the gut-

-Meanwhile, Steven faces Nora, but is on the defensive-
___

-Marcy tries to reassure Anne that she'll be perfectly fine and can handle this, proudly stating "I've changed, remember?"-

-Cue Anne bluntly stating "Mm-hmm. Your cape's on fire again", which leads to Marcy looking back, realizing that is, screaming in a panic while running in a circle again, and Triple B running around panicking shouting "Fire! Fire! Fire! Somebody do something!"-
Palu: You're still insistent on her knowing, aren't you?
---
-Yang catches the fist after it hit her-

Nora: -RUSHING AT HIM-
---
Weiss: "Oh, Marcy..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: You're still insistent on her knowing, aren't you?
---
-Yang catches the fist after it hit her-

Nora: -RUSHING AT HIM-
---
Weiss: "Oh, Marcy..."
-Can she blame the undead knight when Abigail is practically like a niece or even daughter to him?-
___

-Amethyst tries to kick, but wouldn't be able to land it-

-Steven rolls out of the way!-
___

(Starting to understand why Anne is so worried about Marcy, now...)

-Anne subsequently takes Marcy's cloak and stomps the fire out this time, while Hopediah worriedly remarks "Those capes sure are flammable..." Marcy, however, is undeterred, and insists "Anne, trust me. I can handle this. Now let's get going. Mission, engage!" before running out of the tent enthusiastically, prompting Anne to sigh in exasperation and follow her-

-Sprig, meanwhile, is still frowning and crossing his arms, prompting Polly to ask him what his problem is. Hop Pop mistakenly thinks Polly is asking him and answers "Me? Well, to be honest, my cholesterol's been a little...", until Polly corrects him by stating "Not you. Frownzilla over there!"-

Top Bottom