• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: "Straight to the point, I see..."
---
-I think that's an Irish whip, if you're thinking of something like Incineroar's side special-

Yang: -ON THE FLOOR NOW-
---
Weiss: "That's... incredible..."
Meta Knight: "I don't mean it badly. So long as you truly are concerned for Pit."
___

-Ah, yeah, that's it exactly! It's been so many months since I played that I almost forgot he even had that as part of his moveset lol-

-Steven tries to take her down with a body/elbow slam-
___

-Hopediah then states "There she is, gang... Newtopia. If there's a way to get you home, it's in that city!", prompting Anne to tell them "Well then, let's get down there!" at which point all four of them jump and cheer in excitement-

(If there's a way home, it probably also has to do with the Music Box you buried, Hop Pop...)

-Because the city is surrounded by shallow water, they have to walk through it to get to the Newtopia gates. Anne complains that her feet are soaked, while Polly, being a legless pollywog, floats on her back across the lake with a smile, remarking "Now this is the life..." until she bumps into a big dug out hole above the water. She climbs up the dugout and looks down it, but unable to see much due the lack of light, she questions "Huh? Hey, what do you think made these holes?" Hop Pop, not wanting any danger, states "Hmm, better not to ask. Come on!" and pulls her to Newtopia. Polly, savvy of how their adventures usually go at this point, wisely states "I feel like this is gonna come back later!" as Hop Pop pulls her away-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Lilith immediately notices the striking resemblance between the two and assumes that they're twins?- :V
Palutena: "Oh, hello Ingrid. And who's this cutie you're bringing?"

Ingrid: "A solution to a problem you have never thought about." :p

Lilith: "Wait, you didn't even tell them?"

Ingrid: "Oh please, it's funnier to be vague."

Lilith: "....I am not surprised to hear that from you."
Lindy: "So will we have an answer oooor...?" :p
Marco: (I really hope she and Star are more willing to talk about this later...And that they can move on...)

___

Unfinished.

___

That's awesome! I'm glad you got to live out your dream and continue being a mage. :b:
___

-Meaning Sundor can continue to spy on them for the time being...-
___

A truly classic number!
-True, so after bowing, Lily would leave-
---
The heck? I had it finished before...
Medb: "How is the people around here doing~? The Queen has arrived~"
Tamamo Cat: "Oh hey Medb, nya!"
King Knight: "Why I can't get people to kneel?!"
Medb: "Oh, it's the one whose playing at kingship"
---
Rin: "It's what I always aspired to be, even managed to dismantle the Greater Grail in Fuyuki to put a definiteive end to the wars in my world"
---
-Indeed, if he was in robot mode, he'd smirk-
---
Aya: "Someone quite agrees" :p
Kanna: "Too many flavors at once so I don't taste any of them..."
---
Qrow: "I know, right?" -chuckling-
---
Veyle: "I buried mine. I didn't want to be a scary dragon..."
---
-why not ask? :V-
Abby: "Yeah, so let's take it a little easy" -will get 5 scoops-
---

---
Sayori: "Awwwww, but you look cute, your dragon form probably was too!"
Tiki: "I wouldn't know what to tell you, I've seen a lot of fellow dragons in all shapes. Some even resembled bulls and wolves"
Natsuki: "...You're making that up"
Tiki: "No, I'm not"
---
-Because she's too proud to do it- :V
Eh? Who are you? Actually, who are all of you guys?

Long story short, they're similar to Servants in nature and are the backup in question.
___

I honestly don't remember what I was going to type there or if I just typed "the latter" on accident, so forget that part. Noelle and Berdly are just going to look for Susie and Ralsei.

-That would work, right? It's part of their plan already-
___

Mabel: "Oh, I know that one! It's one of my favorites!"

-She looks fairly content for someone who lost her home world, however, so it's likely it happened quite a while ago...-
___

-Seeing more of the park and Mewni's nature!-

-Plenty of them in fact, and likely one Jeanne, Kamui and Moon visited earlier- :p
___

Tetra: "I'm not surprised." :p

-Toon Link blushed a bit upon hearing Tetra say that, more so since she heard that story now-

What Digi said.
-and it seems one of them is interested in Undyne specifically-

Emblem Camilla: "I don't see the issue." :p

Emblem Soren: "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm a ghost. I physically can't touch your manuscripts."
---
Azura: "...Then we can do so undetected."
---
Blake: "Indeed, and many writers have taken into doing their own spin on it over the years. Some happier, some even darker. But what I have is an alleged reprint of the original script, albeit with a more modernized vocabulary."

-not saying it's lingo, just that it's the English we have today compared to the English of Shakespeare's time because IIRC, there's differences-
---
Kamui: "So pretty..."

Blake: "Let's go to one then." :)
---
-Azura snickered at that, finding the two Hylians cute-

Jaune: "......I think I'm gonna need a new pair of pants..." :urg:
-And speak of the devil-
Medb: "Hiiii~ Did you need to see me~?" -sees the Emblem Camilla- "Oh woah, I knew your condition was different, but I didn't think it was this bad"
-Sigurd would also see Kiritsugu's and be like "dear Lord, how can this man not spend time with his family when it's present?"?-
Andersen: "Good, then all I'll need is for you to keep your mouth shut"
---
Jason: "Exactly!"
Jeanne: "Too late before theyh realize what happened!"

-How the search going?-
---
Yuri: "...Could I... Take a glance at it?"

Natsuki: She doesn't looks sad though. Maybe it happened a while back?
---
-Are there any animals?-

-And that is where Medea shall bring they!-
---
Illya: "She can be quite overbearing..."

Takeru: "Release those souls, now!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I don't mean it badly. So long as you truly are concerned for Pit."
___

-Ah, yeah, that's it exactly! It's been so many months since I played that I almost forgot he even had that as part of his moveset lol-

-Steven tries to take her down with a body/elbow slam-
___

-Hopediah then states "There she is, gang... Newtopia. If there's a way to get you home, it's in that city!", prompting Anne to tell them "Well then, let's get down there!" at which point all four of them jump and cheer in excitement-

(If there's a way home, it probably also has to do with the Music Box you buried, Hop Pop...)

-Because the city is surrounded by shallow water, they have to walk through it to get to the Newtopia gates. Anne complains that her feet are soaked, while Polly, being a legless pollywog, floats on her back across the lake with a smile, remarking "Now this is the life..." until she bumps into a big dug out hole above the water. She climbs up the dugout and looks down it, but unable to see much due the lack of light, she questions "Huh? Hey, what do you think made these holes?" Hop Pop, not wanting any danger, states "Hmm, better not to ask. Come on!" and pulls her to Newtopia. Polly, savvy of how their adventures usually go at this point, wisely states "I feel like this is gonna come back later!" as Hop Pop pulls her away-
Palu: "Of course I would be. He's like a child to me."
---
Nora: "Damn, their teamwork is on point..."
---
Weiss: "I agree with Polly."

Abby: "Yeah, so let's take it a little easy" -will get 5 scoops-
---

---
Sayori: "Awwwww, but you look cute, your dragon form probably was too!"
Tiki: "I wouldn't know what to tell you, I've seen a lot of fellow dragons in all shapes. Some even resembled bulls and wolves"
Natsuki: "...You're making that up"
Tiki: "No, I'm not"
---
-Because she's too proud to do it- :V
-for herself or for Kanna? :V-

Kanna: "And if we like it, we can always come back to try more another time!"
---
NOTHINGNESS
---
Alear: "I can believe it."

Veyle: "Mine was like a snake. And it was anything but cute... but I was also afraid it would cause me to act on my impulses which... aren't great."
---
-that's very Draco of her lmao-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-for herself or for Kanna? :V-

Kanna: "And if we like it, we can always come back to try more another time!"
---
NOTHINGNESS
---
Alear: "I can believe it."

Veyle: "Mine was like a snake. And it was anything but cute... but I was also afraid it would cause me to act on my impulses which... aren't great."
---
-that's very Draco of her lmao-
-Yes-
Illya: "There's still so many flavors to choose from...."
---
Lilith: "That's made it more worthwhile than I expected though" :p
---
Sayori: "But there's snaked that are cute..."
Yuri: "Well, your choice...."
---
-Fajitas done!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "Oh, hello Ingrid. And who's this cutie you're bringing?"

Ingrid: "A solution to a problem you have never thought about." :p

Lilith: "Wait, you didn't even tell them?"

Ingrid: "Oh please, it's funnier to be vague."

Lilith: "....I am not surprised to hear that from you."
-They still don't know her name or what problem she's here d to solve- :p

-True, so after bowing, Lily would leave-
---
The heck? I had it finished before...
Medb: "How is the people around here doing~? The Queen has arrived~"
Tamamo Cat: "Oh hey Medb, nya!"
King Knight: "Why I can't get people to kneel?!"
Medb: "Oh, it's the one whose playing at kingship"
---
Rin: "It's what I always aspired to be, even managed to dismantle the Greater Grail in Fuyuki to put a definiteive end to the wars in my world"
---
-Indeed, if he was in robot mode, he'd smirk-
---
Aya: "Someone quite agrees" :p
-What are her current thoughts?-
___

It just goes to show, the draft saving system can be a little wonky.

Linebeck: "Best description of his act I've heard since I had the misfortune of meeting the guy."
___

And wasn't that before you moved onto college? That's amazing!

-Not realizing the similarity with how she's stopped world-threatening villains and disasters while still a high school student-

___

-With the Gems and Breakdown none the wiser of the presence of Decepticon spies...-

-And with that, I think we can end this segment- :p
___

-Then Sebestian accidentally spills the beans and Triton goes to investigate Asriel's collection of human items-

Palu: "Of course I would be. He's like a child to me."
---
Nora: "Damn, their teamwork is on point..."
---
Weiss: "I agree with Polly."
Meta Knight: "So you've chosen the omit the full truth from it as you believe it is what is best for the boy."
___

-But still not enough to defeat Yang?-
___

-Upon finally arriving at the huge, towering gates surrounded by even taller walls, Anne knocks on the gate and asks "Yo! Anybody home!" A newt guard emerges from a hatch near the top of the gate, and informs them "You can't come in here. Newtopia's closed!"-

-All four of the Plantars are like "Seriously?!" with a flabbergasted Anne additionally asking "Closed? Like closed, closed? Or like closed for lunch?" The newt claims that the city is closed to all outsiders, and a confused Sprig asking "What the hey hey? Why? 'Till when?" The newt's answer? "Until the Barbari-ants are gone, of course."-

(Barbari-ants? ...And there it is...)

-and it seems one of them is interested in Undyne specifically-

Emblem Camilla: "I don't see the issue." :p

Emblem Soren: "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm a ghost. I physically can't touch your manuscripts."
---
Azura: "...Then we can do so undetected."
---
Blake: "Indeed, and many writers have taken into doing their own spin on it over the years. Some happier, some even darker. But what I have is an alleged reprint of the original script, albeit with a more modernized vocabulary."

-not saying it's lingo, just that it's the English we have today compared to the English of Shakespeare's time because IIRC, there's differences-
---
Kamui: "So pretty..."

Blake: "Let's go to one then." :)
---
-Azura snickered at that, finding the two Hylians cute-

Jaune: "......I think I'm gonna need a new pair of pants..." :urg:
-And speak of the devil-
Medb: "Hiiii~ Did you need to see me~?" -sees the Emblem Camilla- "Oh woah, I knew your condition was different, but I didn't think it was this bad"
-Sigurd would also see Kiritsugu's and be like "dear Lord, how can this man not spend time with his family when it's present?"?-
---

-How the search going?-
---

---
-Are there any animals?-

---

Alright, I'll bite. :p What's your name? You still haven't answered that.
___

-They might just be able to pull this off!-

-They see them at the cafeteria!-

Susie: "Nice. They've got free ham sandwiches here." :p -Devouring several in one or two bites each-

Ralsei: "It's a little different from Darkner food, but it's still quite delectable!" -Eating a plate of spaghetti-
___

Mabel: "I know that book myself, it's one of my favorites!"

-Meaning she was likely able to move on from it and find a new home here...But also likely that there's still some leftover pain from the loss of it and any family or friends she had there, too...-
___

-A few, like birds, deer and rabbits-

-Some look similar to Earth's, while others look more alien-like with additional eyes, unusual colors for their animal orders, or being taller or bigger than most others-

-All of them find some gourmet food featuring their favorite foods on the menu- :p
___

Tetra: "She's your mother, right?" -To Illya-

Specimen 8: "I will not release those who feed my children. You shall join us."

-Specimen 8 morphs several of the faces into several long tendrils, which it uses to try and strike and injure everyone in the group-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And speak of the devil-
---

-How the search going?-
---

---
-Are there any animals?-

---

___

Susie: "Nice. They've got free ham sandwiches here." :p -Devouring several in one or two bites each-

Ralsei: "It's a little different from Darkner food, but it's still quite delectable!" -Eating a plate of spaghetti-
___

-Meaning she was likely able to move on from it and find a new home here...But also likely that there's still some leftover pain from the loss of it and any family or friends she had there, too...-
___

-Some look similar to Earth's, while others look more alien-like with additional eyes, unusual colors for their animal orders, or being taller or bigger than most others-

-All of them find some gourmet food featuring their favorite foods on the menu- :p
___

-Specimen 8 morphs several of the faces into several long tendrils, which it uses to try and strike and injure everyone in the group-
Emblem Hector: "My name is Hector, Emblem of Strength!"

Emblem Sigurd: "I couldn't help but feel like I had to approach you."

Emblem Camilla: "...What are you talking about?"
---
Azura: "I like that. I like it a lot."
---
Blake: "Sure, you can do so if you want." -hands it to Yuri-
---
-Kamui wants to pet a few-

-Blake drooled a bit-
---
Kanna: "And my grandma too! ....Don't think too much about it."

-Ruby focuses her Silver Eyes again, this time on Specimen 8-

Ruby: "You won't hurt my friends!"

They still don't know her name or what problem she's here d to solve- :p
Ingrid: "You should be able to connect the dots, Admiral."

-Lindy already did but figured it was funnier to pretend she doesn't?-

Palutena: "Wait, you know?!"

-Yes-
Illya: "There's still so many flavors to choose from...."
---
Lilith: "That's made it more worthwhile than I expected though" :p
---
Sayori: "But there's snaked that are cute..."
Yuri: "Well, your choice...."
---
-Fajitas done!-
Kanna: "Let's all pick different ones and share then, so we can all enjoy them!" :)
---
Qrow: "Gotta say though, that's not a fighting style I'm used to seeing. You fought well, demon."
---
Veyle: "Even if I wanted to transform, I buried my Dragonstone centuries ago. I can't remember where it was anymore..."

-Alear notably did not mention her own dragon form-
---
-and SERVED-

Meta Knight: "So you've chosen the omit the full truth from it as you believe it is what is best for the boy."
___

-But still not enough to defeat Yang?-
___

-Upon finally arriving at the huge, towering gates surrounded by even taller walls, Anne knocks on the gate and asks "Yo! Anybody home!" A newt guard emerges from a hatch near the top of the gate, and informs them "You can't come in here. Newtopia's closed!"-

-All four of the Plantars are like "Seriously?!" with a flabbergasted Anne additionally asking "Closed? Like closed, closed? Or like closed for lunch?" The newt claims that the city is closed to all outsiders, and a confused Sprig asking "What the hey hey? Why? 'Till when?" The newt's answer? "Until the Barbari-ants are gone, of course."-

(Barbari-ants? ...And there it is...)
Palutena: "Precisely." The teasing is just a bonus~
---
Yang: "I WON'T GIVE UP!"
---
Weiss: "Polly called it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "Precisely." The teasing is just a bonus~
---
Yang: "I WON'T GIVE UP!"
---
Weiss: "Polly called it."
Meta Knight: "Doing what is best for someone you've taken under your wing is a wise and noble call in of itself. However...I must ask...are you certain that not telling him the truth of his wings' defect is what is best for him...?"

___

Steven: "Sorry Yang, but it's time for you to exit the ring!"

-Steven tries to hold her in an arm lock to keep her from getting back up-

-Whether he succeeds or not remains to be seen considering Yang's one of, if not the physically strongest fighter here-
___

-The newt then rather uncaringly tells them "Good luck out there!" and tries to close the hatch...but has trouble with the handle and has to use a metal stick to try and reach it. Even that fails, and he reaches out so far to try and pull the door shut that he slips off and ends off precariously hanging off the handle above the ground, putting him at risk of injury by falling at worst or landing safely in the water and ending up in the same "not allowed to enter Newtopia" situation as Anne and co. at best. Anne, Sprig and Hopediah watch the guy as he nervously hangs onto the door with blank annoyance, while Polly even snickers at the him-

-Eventually, he manages to make his way back to the walkway inside the gate, and, relieved, closes the door, leaving Anne the Plantars outside the city without additional information-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Doing what is best for someone you've taken under your wing is a wise and noble call in of itself. However...I must ask...are you certain that not telling him the truth of his wings' defect is what is best for him...?"

___

Steven: "Sorry Yang, but it's time for you to exit the ring!"

-Steven tries to hold her in an arm lock to keep her from getting back up-

-Whether he succeeds or not remains to be seen considering Yang's one of, if not the physically strongest fighter here-
___

-The newt then rather uncaringly tells them "Good luck out there!" and tries to close the hatch...but has trouble with the handle and has to use a metal stick to try and reach it. Even that fails, and he reaches out so far to try and pull the door shut that he slips off and ends off precariously hanging off the handle above the ground, putting him at risk of injury by falling at worst or landing safely in the water and ending up in the same "not allowed to enter Newtopia" situation as Anne and co. at best. Anne, Sprig and Hopediah watch the guy as he nervously hangs onto the door with blank annoyance, while Polly even snickers at the him-

-Eventually, he manages to make his way back to the walkway inside the gate, and, relieved, closes the door, leaving Anne the Plantars outside the city without additional information-
Palu: "Did you just say under your wing?" :p
---
-SHE'S DEFINITELY TRYING-
---
Weiss: ".......They should get out of the waters..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: "Did you just say under your wing?" :p
---
-SHE'S DEFINITELY TRYING-
---
Weiss: ".......They should get out of the waters..."
Meta Knight: "I do not jest lightly, Palutena." -Basically saying that wasn't a joke-

___

-IS SHE ABLE TO?-
___

-Anne then asks Hop Pop what a Barbari-ant is, and Hop Pop bluntly answers "Beats me. We don't got 'em in the valley." while Sprig dismisses Newtopia's worries and declares "Psh, they close the whole city because of a few little ants?" Only to be startled few of the giant ants a few seconds later, which are revealed to be giant black ants with glowing coral growing out of their heads like horns-

Amphibia2.jpg

-Sprig, understandably fearful, shouts "Ah! Big ant! Really big ant" before he and the rest of the Plantars start running, as more and more Barbari-ants emerge from their tunnels and start swarming them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I do not jest lightly, Palutena." -Basically saying that wasn't a joke-

___

-IS SHE ABLE TO?-
___

-Anne then asks Hop Pop what a Barbari-ant is, and Hop Pop bluntly answers "Beats me. We don't got 'em in the valley." while Sprig dismisses Newtopia's worries and declares "Psh, they close the whole city because of a few little ants?" Only to be startled few of the giant ants a few seconds later, which are revealed to be giant black ants with glowing coral growing out of their heads like horns-
Palutena: "A shame. It was a good pun."
---
-Steven is struggling to keep up, at least-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, those much be Barbariants..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "A shame. It was a good pun."
---
-Steven is struggling to keep up, at least-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, those much be Barbariants..."
-Meta Knight doesn't say anything, and just stands there waiting for an answer-
___

-And Yang would likely eventually be able to free her arm and throw him off-
___

-When there's only one ant, one that tries to bite Sprig since it ambushed him, Anne, Polly and Hop Pop immediately work together to take it out, the latter two tossing Anne into the air, who body slams the the ant on it's head, freeing Sprig, followed by Polly angrily leaping at the ant's legs and gnawing on it with her teeth. Finally, while the ant tries to shake her off, Anne and Sprig hold Hop Pop by the arms and prepare to throw him on the count of three, tossing him once they do and Hop Pop inflating his cheeks with a croak as he flies towards the ant-

-This allows him to bash the ant in the face, injuring it enough to scare it off and make it retreat into the tunnel it left from. Their celebration is short-lived, however, as the ground shakes and even more Barbari-ants emerge from the tunnels, surrounding them. Bessie retreats into her shell and Anne worriedly states "Starting to feel a bit antsy!" A few seconds later, however, someone or something shoots a bunch of spheres of black substance at water, surrounding Anne and the Plantars and cutting the Barbari-ants off from them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meta Knight doesn't say anything, and just stands there waiting for an answer-
___

-And Yang would likely eventually be able to free her arm and throw him off-
___

-When there's only one ant, one that tries to bite Sprig since it ambushed him, Anne, Polly and Hop Pop immediately work together to take it out, the latter two tossing Anne into the air, who body slams the the ant on it's head, freeing Sprig, followed by Polly angrily leaping at the ant's legs and gnawing on it with her teeth. Finally, while the ant tries to shake her off, Anne and Sprig hold Hop Pop by the arms and prepare to throw him on the count of three, tossing him once they do and Hop Pop inflating his cheeks with a croak as he flies towards the ant-

-This allows him to bash the ant in the face, injuring it enough to scare it off and make it retreat into the tunnel it left from. Their celebration is short-lived, however, as the ground shakes and even more Barbari-ants emerge from the tunnels, surrounding them. Bessie retreats into her shell and Anne worriedly states "Starting to feel a bit antsy!" A few seconds later, however, someone or something shoots a bunch of spheres of black substance at water, surrounding Anne and the Plantars and cutting the Barbari-ants off from them-
Palu: "....I'll... think about it." -she will not, but that's not like Meta Knight will know-
---
-so he has to act quickly before she does-
---
-Weiss internally facepalmed at the ant pun-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They still don't know her name or what problem she's here d to solve- :p

Lindy: "Me? Know about what?" :p -basically-
-What are her current thoughts?-
___

It just goes to show, the draft saving system can be a little wonky.

Linebeck: "Best description of his act I've heard since I had the misfortune of meeting the guy."
___

And wasn't that before you moved onto college? That's amazing!

-Not realizing the similarity with how she's stopped world-threatening villains and disasters while still a high school student-

___

-With the Gems and Breakdown none the wiser of the presence of Decepticon spies...-

-And with that, I think we can end this segment- :p
___

-Then Sebestian accidentally spills the beans and Triton goes to investigate Asriel's collection of human items-
Lily: Okay, so that didn't end in... Complete disaster.
---
Yeah...
Medb: "Sounds accurate" :p
King Knight: "I heard that!"
Medb: "I know. I also can tell you don't have the slightest idea when it comes to being royalty~"
---
Rin: "No, that last part was after"
---
-That's fair enough- :p
---
-Kiara, despite having seen the movie countless times, GASPED-
Kanna: "Let's all pick different ones and share then, so we can all enjoy them!" :)
---
Qrow: "Gotta say though, that's not a fighting style I'm used to seeing. You fought well, demon."
---
Veyle: "Even if I wanted to transform, I buried my Dragonstone centuries ago. I can't remember where it was anymore..."

-Alear notably did not mention her own dragon form-
---
-and SERVED-
Illya: "Like with spoons and all?" -wanted cookie cones herself-
---
Morrigan: "...So I brought something you've never seen, huh~?"
---
Sayori: "Oooooh..."
Tiki: "And I respect your wish enough to not offer you one of mine"
---
-I meant that she finished eating them lol-
___

___

___

___

---
---
---

-Blake drooled a bit-
---

Kiritsugu: "...What are you?"

Martha: "I think she's confusing you for the other Camilla"
Medb: "Other? Ooooh, you're a ghost of another her"
---
Martha: "But what of the guardians of the barrier?"
Jeanne: "The thief has shown he's strong along his summons, and Neo Politan's powers have grown greatly, so they might be able to fend them off"

-Seems they finally will reunite!-
---
Yuri: "...Thanks!" -checking it- "Woah, fascinating~"

-So yeah, understandably, she doesn't thinks she should bring it up-
---
-So does Jeanne in all honesty-

-And Atalanta was no different-
-Truly, one of the most compatible Master-Servant pairs-
---
Illya: "She is! She really likes to spend time with us!"

Elizabeth: "Get away!" -attacked one-
Takeru: "Then I'll have to free them from you!" -activated another eye-like device-
AWAKEN! BENKEI!
ANIKI! BRAWNY! STANDING FIRM!

KRGh-Ghostbenkei.png

-This form gave him a hammer, which he attempted to attack the deer-like Specimen with-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: "....I'll... think about it." -she will not, but that's not like Meta Knight will know-
---
-so he has to act quickly before she does-
---
-Weiss internally facepalmed at the ant pun-
Meta Knight: "Please do. He seemed quite hopeful at being able to fly again."
___

-There's nothing he can do!-
___

-It's then made clear that the black substance is oil as it floats atop the water, unable to mix with it, and from the same gate of Newtopia, a distinctly five-fingered human hand, wielding a crossbar attached to their arm, fires a burning arrow at the fire, starting a brief fire that scares the Barbari-ants off, saving Anne and the Plantars-

(...Is that...?) -GASP- :b: (That's got to be Marcy!)

-A few seconds later, who's dressed in armor and a cloak, obscuring their face fires an arrow with a tether attached to it as a grappling hook at the fwagon. Polly, awed and eager to try a new weapon, asks Hopediah "Hop Pop, can I get a crossbow for my birthday? Please, please, please!" Hop Pop, seeing the arrow hit the fwagon, just worriedly says "Eh, we'll talk." The individual then uses the tether as a zipline to slide down to the water, Hopediah remarking "That's one cool newt!", only for the tether to snap a few seconds later and for the cloaked person to fall face-first into the shallow water as a result. Polly relates, saying "Been there. Didn't really stick the landing."-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Palu got trolled- :V

Lily: Okay, so that didn't end in... Complete disaster.
---
Yeah...
Medb: "Sounds accurate" :p
King Knight: "I heard that!"
Medb: "I know. I also can tell you don't have the slightest idea when it comes to being royalty~"
---
Rin: "No, that last part was after"
---
-Thqt's fair enough- :p
---
-Kiara, despite having seen the movie countless times, GASPED-
-Just some awkwardness- :V
___

-King Knight challenges her on that?-
___

So you got rid of the Greater Grail and stopped Holy Grail Wars permanently after already helping stop a Holy Grail War, yourself?
___

-Back on the Arthra Sans went to check up on Yukari, wondering how she and Gensokyo were doing after the former's injuries and hearing that the latter dimension was badly affected by the fritz-
___

This scene is always really sad... :urg:

King Triton even immediately realized he went too far.

-And then Flotsam and Jetsam approach Ariel with an offer...-

---
---
---

-Blake drooled a bit-
---

---
Jeanne: "The thief has shown he's strong along his summons, and Neo Politan's powers have grown greatly, so they might be able to fend them off"

---

---

---

Takeru: "Then I'll have to free them from you!" -activated another eye-like device-
AWAKEN! BENKEI!

View attachment 380857
-This form gave him a hammer, which he attempted to attack the deer-like Specimen with-
Emblem? Hold up, are you guys from Kamui's world? Byleth's, maybe?
___

-And a smaller team would be able to sneak in more easily as well...-

Noelle: "Susie!" :b: -Runs up to see her-

Susie: "Noelle? Yo, Noelle! You're alright! Erm, not that I was worried..."

Berdly: "Greetings, erm, Susan!" -Nervous and blushing a bit, but trying to hide it-

Susie: "Hey, good to see you made it here in one piece, too, bird boy!"
___

Mabel: "I don't read as many books as Dipper does, but that one's a classic!"

-Will she go talk to her as well?-
___

Moon: "I wouldn't recommend petting most wild animals. Unless of course you're one who's already in tune with nature. Animals often tend to be naturally drawn to people who are."

-Says a lot that they were already fwens well before contracting- :p
___

Tetra: "She sounds a bit overbearing, but still well-meaning and caring mother...And grandmother. I'm aware that her son is a lot older and married your mother. Link's told me a lot about Chaldea already." :p

-Specimen 8 manages to simply dodge the hammer strike by entering a rift that it subsequently uses to reenter the dimension, but it's unable to avoid the Silver Eyes, which injure it and drives it back and makes it return to it's normal form-

-Specmen 4 is also injured and driven back by the Silver Eyes, disrupting it's static vision blur effect for several minutes. By now, both Specimens have temporarily fled, but it's just as likely that they're both looking for an opportunity to ambush the group at any corner-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Palu: "....You definitely do. What were you plotting, Ingrid?"

Ingrid: "To put it simply, I was thinking of your new alliance with the Time and Space Administration Bureau. Namely, how your hijinks could be eating away at their budget. As kind and generous as it was for you to show this group some hospitality, Admiral, I'm sure you knew this could not last long and I am not interested in seeing you struggle to find a spot to stay in. It can only entertain so many times..."

Palutena: "Huh... you're right... this completely escaped our mind. And what about this girl you have with you?"

Lilith: "Oh, um... My name is Lilith, and I'm an Astral Dragon."

Ingrid: "With her powers, we could find another spot for Chaldea to stay in. One much harder for foes to access. Albeit not impossible..."

Illya: "Like with spoons and all?" -wanted cookie cones herself-
---
Morrigan: "...So I brought something you've never seen, huh~?"
---
Sayori: "Oooooh..."
Tiki: "And I respect your wish enough to not offer you one of mine"
---
-I meant that she finished eating them lol-
Kanna: "That would work!"
---
Qrow: "I'm willing to guess you never saw anything like me either."
---
Veyle: "And for that I thank you."

-really, no one noticed Alear avoided the question-
---
-oh, that makes more sense lmao-

-they were so good.......-

Meta Knight: "Please do. He seemed quite hopeful at being able to fly again."
___

-There's nothing he can do!-
___

-It's then made clear that the black substance is oil as it floats atop the water, unable to mix with it, and from the same gate of Newtopia, a distinctly five-fingered human hand, wielding a crossbar attached to their arm, fires a burning arrow at the fire, starting a brief fire that scares the Barbari-ants off, saving Anne and the Plantars-

(...Is that...?) -GASP- :b: (That's got to be Marcy!)

-A few seconds later, who's dressed in armor and a cloak, obscuring their face fires an arrow with a tether attached to it as a grappling hook at the fwagon. Polly, awed and eager to try a new weapon, asks Hopediah "Hop Pop, can I get a crossbow for my birthday? Please, please, please!" Hop Pop, seeing the arrow hit the fwagon, just worriedly says "Eh, we'll talk." The individual then uses the tether as a zipline to slide down to the water, Hopediah remarking "That's one cool newt!", only for the tether to snap a few seconds later and for the cloaked person to fall face-first into the shallow water as a result. Polly relates, saying "Been there. Didn't really stick the landing."-
-she won't- :V
---
-SHE LIFTS HIM UP-
---
Weiss: "This was almost cool..."

---

---

---

---

AWAKEN! BENKEI!
___

Berdly: "Greetings, erm, Susan!" -Nervous and blushing a bit, but trying to hide it-

___

___

Moon: "I wouldn't recommend petting most wild animals. Unless of course you're one who's already in tune with nature. Animals often tend to be naturally drawn to people who are."

___

Tetra: "She sounds a bit overbearing, but still well-meaning and caring mother...And grandmother. I'm aware that her son is a lot older and married your mother. Link's told me a lot about Chaldea already." :p

-Specimen 8 manages to simply dodge the hammer strike by entering a rift that it subsequently uses to reenter the dimension, but it's unable to avoid the Silver Eyes, which injure it and drives it back and makes it return to it's normal form-

-Specmen 4 is also injured and driven back by the Silver Eyes, disrupting it's static vision blur effect for several minutes. By now, both Specimens have temporarily fled, but it's just as likely that they're both looking for an opportunity to ambush the group at any corner-
Emblem Camilla: "That's close enough, I suppose."

Alear: "You missed a lot of explanations, didn't you? Oh, by the way, my name is Alear. A pleasure to meet you." :)

-Undyne's gut instinct told her this Alear seems far more competent as a warrior than her kind demeanor implies?-
---
-so that's the plan...-
---
Kamui: "Then I suppose they'll be fine with me. I love animals." :) -and that's not going over how she's half-dragon-

-a lot of them became fwens before contracting.... in fact, only exception of one that didn't that I can remember is Illya and Kanna; their bonds were forged after the former was summoned-
---
Kanna: "That makes sense! But even though Illya is technically my aunt... I still can't help but think of her as a sister." :)

Weiss: "Your eyes... they're working, Ruby!"

Ruby: "I... I guess they are. I'm just so scared about what could happen to you guys if..."

Jaune: "...That's actually a good thing."

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Ren: "Spooky wants to scare us and threathen our lives, but doing so pushes Ruby to use her eyes."

Jaune: "So any time she's close to her goal, our very own counter to it triggers." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she won't- :V
---
-SHE LIFTS HIM UP-
---
Weiss: "This was almost cool..."
Specter: "Don't expect her to actually try."

-Meta Knight didn't say anything, but turned to face the also masked knight standing nearby-
___

Steven: "Uh oh!" -Lifted up-
___

-The moment Anne notices the familiar traits about this "newt", she tells the Plantars "Wait a second..." before slowly approaching the individual, and sure enough, they turn out to be a familiar human, who notes "Okay, so, Newtopian rope can hold an average human girl for, uh, 2.3 seconds. Maybe I could reinforce the rope with ironspider silk to increase the tensile strength." with a smile while writing in her journal-

-Finally realizing who it is, Anne just asks her "Marcy...?" in a stunned tone, and, in a mirror of Sasha seeing Anne at Wartwood, turns to face her and lowers her hood to say "Anne...?" in an astonished tone, herself-

Amphibia3.jpg

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Ingrid: "To put it simply, I was thinking of your new alliance with the Time and Space Administration Bureau. Namely, how your hijinks could be eating away at their budget. As kind and generous as it was for you to show this group some hospitality, Admiral, I'm sure you knew this could not last long and I am not interested in seeing you struggle to find a spot to stay in. It can only entertain so many times..."

Palutena: "Huh... you're right... this completely escaped our mind. And what about this girl you have with you?"

Ingrid: "With her powers, we could find another spot for Chaldea to stay in. One much harder for foes to access. Albeit not impossible..."
Lindy: "And she also seems pretty cute" :)
-Just some awkwardness- :V
___

-King Knight challenges her on that?-
___

So you got rid of the Greater Grail and stopped Holy Grail Wars permanently after already helping stop a Holy Grail War, yourself?
___

-Back on the Arthra Sans went to check up on Yukari, wondering how she and Gensokyo were doing after the former's injuries and hearing that the latter dimension was badly affected by the fritz-
___

This scene is always really sad... :urg:

King Triton even immediately realized he went too far.

-And then Flotsam and Jetsam approach Ariel with an offer...-
-Yeah, nothing too bad...-
---
King Knight: "Now those are some words..."
Medb: "I just say it from experience, and leading wars" :p
---
Rin: "Yes, yes I did~!" Well, with some assistance from Lord El-Melloi II...
---
-So like, would he try to send a text message or go at her?-
---
Kiara: "Yes he- Oh no, it's them!"
___

___

___

___

Alear: "You missed a lot of explanations, didn't you? Oh, by the way, my name is Alear. A pleasure to meet you." :)

-Undyne's gut instinct told her this Alear seems far more competent as a warrior than her kind demeanor implies?-
---
-so that's the plan...-
---
Kamui: "Then I suppose they'll be fine with me. I love animals." :) -and that's not going over how she's half-dragon-

-a lot of them became fwens before contracting.... in fact, only exception of one that didn't that I can remember is Illya and Kanna; their bonds were forged after the former was summoned-
---
Kanna: "That makes sense! But even though Illya is technically my aunt... I still can't help but think of her as a sister." :)

Ruby: "I... I guess they are. I'm just so scared about what could happen to you guys if..."

Ren: "Spooky wants to scare us and threathen our lives, but doing so pushes Ruby to use her eyes."

Jaune: "So any time she's close to her goal, our very own counter to it triggers." :)
Medb: "And you wish to partner with beautiful and wonderful me~? What a great way of thinking~"
-Kerry unreplied-
---
-Indeed, one that they are now dead set on-

-Phew, all well on their side it seems-
---
Unreplied Uni

-Probably-
---
Jeanne: "Maybe I should be cautious though..."

-I think so, but yeah, they're quite in tune with one another-
---
Illya: "And I am in a similar place, hahaha..."

Rin: "That might mean they'll be more wary too, though!"
Kanna: "That would work!"
---
Qrow: "I'm willing to guess you never saw anything like me either."
---
Veyle: "And for that I thank you."

-really, no one noticed Alear avoided the question-
---
-oh, that makes more sense lmao-

-they were so good.......-
Illya: "Oh... Alright..."
---
Morrigan: "No, but not the craziest we've seen either~" :p
---
Natsuki: "What about yours?" -at Pepsi-chan-
---
-She rubbed her tummy given how tasty they were-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "Don't expect her to actually try."

-Meta Knight didn't say anything, but turned to face the also masked knight standing nearby-
___

Steven: "Uh oh!" -Lifted up-
___

-The moment Anne notices the familiar traits about this "newt", she tells the Plantars "Wait a second..." before slowly approaching the individual, and sure enough, they turn out to be a familiar human, who notes "Okay, so, Newtopian rope can hold an average human girl for, uh, 2.3 seconds. Maybe I could reinforce the rope with ironspider silk to increase the tensile strength." with a smile while writing in her journal-

-Finally realizing who it is, Anne just asks her "Marcy...?" in a stunned tone, and, in a mirror of Sasha seeing Anne at Wartwood, turns to face her and lowers her hood to say "Anne...?" in an astonished tone, herself-
Palu: "That's a little mean..."
---
Yang: "Heheh! Nice try, kid." :p
---
Weiss: "It IS her!"

Illya: "Oh... Alright..."
---
Morrigan: "No, but not the craziest we've seen either~" :p
---
Natsuki: "What about yours?" -at Pepsi-chan-
---
-She rubbed her tummy given how tasty they were-
Kanna: "You wanted to have your own cone, didn't you?"
---
Qrow: "I'm more about subtlety so that checks out." :p
---
Alear: "I.....don't have one anymore..."

-how does THAT work?-
---
Shez: She loves it~

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
---
---

Kanna: "You wanted to have your own cone, didn't you?"
---
Qrow: "I'm more about subtlety so that checks out." :p
---
Alear: "I.....don't have one anymore..."

-how does THAT work?-
---
Shez: She loves it~
Illya: "......Maybe" 😅
---
Morrigan: "Yeah, more than some so-called ninjas we've seen"
---
Natsuki: "...I...Don't get it"
---
-It's as clear as day~-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "......Maybe" 😅
---
Morrigan: "Yeah, more than some so-called ninjas we've seen"
---
Natsuki: "...I...Don't get it"
---
-It's as clear as day~-
Kanna: "We could share something next time, then." :)
---
Qrow: "Wouldn't be Remnant's finest if I couldn't put up a fight."

-Lilith is smug because she knows he's referring to his luck shenanigans?-
---
Alear: "Where Veyle and I come from, Dragons are also born with their own Dragonstones, which is how they can turn into.. well, dragons. Mine... was shattered so I will never be able to transform even if I wanted to."
---
-and Shez was proud-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, nothing too bad...-
---
King Knight: "Now those are some words..."
Medb: "I just say it from experience, and leading wars" :p
---
Rin: "Yes, yes I did~!" Well, with some assistance from Lord El-Melloi II...
---
-So like, would he try to send a text message or go at her?-
---
Kiara: "Yes he- Oh no, it's them!"
-Though she'll probably still want to talk to her mother or Star about it at some point...Heck, maybe even ask EMIYA for advice on the matter again, too...-
___

-King Knight tries to boast about his own "royal" achievements?-
___

That's awesome! You basically saved the world and possibly the universe by doing that!

-That's still quite the accomplishment. Nothing wrong with getting or asking for help-
___

-Do Yokai have cellphones?- :p
___

Well written antagonists, at least. :

---
---
Specter: "Am I wrong?"

___

-Then Yang gets hit with a steel chair in the back of her head, courtesy of Amethyst-
___

-Anne, crying tears of joy, shouts "MARCY!" and runs up to hug her, Marcy saying "Anne! Oh! Anne? Is that really you?" in joy. Anne is so overjoyed and relieved to see her alive that she outright glomps her in tears of joy. Once they stand back up, Anne continues hugigng her while tleling her she can't believe that she's here, something Marcy agrees with. It's evident that Marcy hasn't been through quite as much as Anne or Sasha as she doesn't shed any tears from the reunion, but instead giggles cheerfully and smiles. Anne tearfully tells her "I know! I know! I missed you so much! " and Marcy, moved, giggles cheerfully before adding "Oh, I missed you too!"-

-Hop Pop and even Polly are deeply moved by the sight, Polly even going "Awwwwww~!", but Sprig is more doubtful and crosses his arms and narrows his eyes in a look of suspicion-

---
-so that's the plan...-
---

---

Medb: "And you wish to partner with beautiful and wonderful me~? What a great way of thinking~"
-Kerry unreplied-
---

---
Unreplied Uni

-Probably-
---

---

Alear, huh? Nice to meet ya! -Offers a handshake- I can already tell that you've got the heart of a warrior, and the skill to match!

-Dipper and Mabel were also called to the room, and arrived a few minutes later-

Mabel: "You rang?" :p

Dipper: "Dr. Alphys called us and said that it was important. What's the situation?
___

-But how soon can they send them and set the plan in motion? Judging by everything Queen, Tasque Manager, Charlotte and Lancer said, they don't have much time...-

-Does anyone see them?-
___

What Digi said.

Dipper: "Hey, are you okay...?" -To Natsuki-
___

Moon: "Aren't you good with dolphins, Jeanne?"

-And not unlike Ata and Blake, are even frequently mistaken as being sisters, partly because of some physical similarities, but also due to how close their bonds are-
___

Tetra: "If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you two were likely twin sisters."

(That's awesome!) :b:

(So if you can just use your Silver Eyes every time one of these spirits is about to attack...)

Then these ghosts and ghouls don't stand a chance! -Fist pump-

-Specimen 8 is still hiding nearby...and is using it's tendrils to break some underground water and gas pipelines...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "We could share something next time, then." :)
---
Qrow: "Wouldn't be Remnant's finest if I couldn't put up a fight."

-Lilith is smug because she knows he's referring to his luck shenanigans?-
---
Alear: "Where Veyle and I come from, Dragons are also born with their own Dragonstones, which is how they can turn into.. well, dragons. Mine... was shattered so I will never be able to transform even if I wanted to."
---
-and Shez was proud-
Abby: "Why don't we buy buckets to bring home?"
---
Morrigan: "I'll suppose I'll let you have that one, wherever that is" :p
Lilith: Ha! She's still clueless!
---
Yuri: "Oh... And it can never be remade?"
Natsuki: "Sounds like something biological, of course it must not"
---
-She's taming the Beast well-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Very few locations, if any, will ever be safe from all of their foes, given some of the kinds of villains and entities in their Rogues Gallery...-

-But what is the location in question?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kerry unreplied-
---

---
Unreplied Uni

-Probably-
---

---

Alear, huh? Nice to meet ya! -Offers a handshake- I can already tell that you've got the heart of a warrior, and the skill to match!

-Dipper and Mabel were also called to the room, and arrived a few minutes later-

Dipper: "Dr. Alphys called us and said that it was important. What's the situation?
___

-But how soon can they send them and set the plan in motion? Judging by everything Queen, Tasque Manager, Charlotte and Lancer said, they don't have much time...-

-Does anyone see them?-
___

What Digi said.

___

-And not unlike Ata and Blake, are even frequently mistaken as being sisters, partly because of some physical similarities, but also due to how close their bonds are-
___

Tetra: "If I didn't know better, I'd have thought you two were likely twin sisters."

(So if you can just use your Silver Eyes every time one of these spirits is about to attack...)

-Specimen 8 is still hiding nearby...and is using it's tendrils to break some underground water and gas pipelines...-
Emblem Sigurd: "Someone who knows how painful it is to lose family..."

Emblem Camilla: "You seem very mighty and beautiful yourself~"

Alear: -takes the handshake- "You seem to be quite the fighter as well, if Emblem Hector has an interest in you."
---
Azura: "Should we sent them now?"
---
Blake: "I know right? A tale of forbidden love, blossoming under the sight of those who would forsake it."
---
Kamui: -petting one of the wild animals, smiling at them-

Blake: -looks at Ata- "Tuna salad?"
---
Kanna: "Yeah, we know. We sometimes swap clothes to see who can tell." :p

Ruby: "Yeah, I suppose that's a plan."

-Very few locations, if any, will ever be safe from all of their foes, given some of the kinds of villains and entities in their Rogues Gallery...-

Ingrid: "Perhaps it would be best to show you rather than tell you. Lilith?"

Lilith: "O-Of course!" -rubbing an orb she carries with her, which shines and creates a gate-

Specter: "Am I wrong?"

___

-Then Yang gets hit with a steel chair in the back of her head, courtesy of Amethyst-
___

-Anne, crying tears of joy, shouts "MARCY!" and runs up to hug her, Marcy saying "Anne! Oh! Anne? Is that really you?" in joy. Anne is so overjoyed and relieved to see her alive that she outright glomps her in tears of joy. Once they stand back up, Anne continues hugigng her while tleling her she can't believe that she's here, something Marcy agrees with. It's evident that Marcy hasn't been through quite as much as Anne or Sasha as she doesn't shed any tears from the reunion, but instead giggles cheerfully and smiles. Anne tearfully tells her "I know! I know! I missed you so much! " and Marcy, moved, giggles cheerfully before adding "Oh, I missed you too!"-

-Hop Pop and even Polly are deeply moved by the sight, Polly even going "Awwwwww~!", but Sprig is more doubtful and crosses his arms and narrows his eyes in a look of suspicion-
Palutena: "I will not answer that."
---
Yang: -GOES FOR A GRAB-
---
Weiss: "This is so sweet." :)

Abby: "Why don't we buy buckets to bring home?"
---
Morrigan: "I'll suppose I'll let you have that one, wherever that is" :p
Lilith: Ha! She's still clueless!
---
Yuri: "Oh... And it can never be remade?"
Natsuki: "Sounds like something biological, of course it must not"
---
-She's taming the Beast well-
Kanna: "....Abby, you're a genius!" :b:
---
Qrow: "Heh." -uses his Semblance ones more, making her trip-
---
Alear: "You'd be correct..." They don't need to know I died twice...
---
-and all it took was good food :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palutena: "I will not answer that."
---
Yang: -GOES FOR A GRAB-
---
Weiss: "This is so sweet." :)
Specter: "The lack of an answer speaks for itself."
___

-But does this allow Steven to break free of Yang's other arm?-
___

(I know, right?) :b:

-Anne, still oveyjoed, says "Look at you! Look at this outfit! You're like an Amazon warrior queen or something!" which Marcy herself even agrees with and rather uncautiously points her armed crossbow directly at Anne, stating "I know, I know, right?! It's nuts! This is real!" Anne understandably moves her arm back and tells her to be careful. Marcy apologizes, then goes on to claim "Ah, sorry! Isn't this place wild? What an adventure! Aw, man! I've really grown out here, Anne. Come into my own. Leveled up! No more clumsy, klutzy Marcy. Can you believe it?"-

-Anne then immediately tells her that her cloak is on fire in a deadpan tone. Cue the camera zooming out to reveal that the bottom of the cloak very much is on fire, prompting Marcy to shout "What?! Help!" while running around in a circle. Anne bluntly and worriedly advises her not to swing the cloak around before dipping the bottom of the cloak in the shallow water to put it out-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Lilith: "O-Of course!" -rubbing an orb she carries with her, which shines and creates a gate-
Lindy: "Oh my, how much will I have to pay for the trip?" :p
-Though she'll probably still want to talk to her mother or Star about it at some point...Heck, maybe even ask EMIYA for advice on the matter again, too...-
___

-King Knight tries to boast about his own "royal" achievements?-
___

That's awesome! You basically saved the world and possibly the universe by doing that!

-That's still quite the accomplishment. Nothing wrong with getting or asking for help-
___

-Do Yokai have cellphones?- :p
___

Well written antagonists, at least. :
-Yeah, really needing the need of counseling...-
---
King Knight: "I'll have you know I've achieved many great things throughout my lifetime!"
Medb: "Doubt it"
---
Rin: "I know I did, awesome right~?"
---
-Most in Gensokyo don't, but it's canon Yukari goes outside a lot and has some modern tech, so why not?- :p
---
Kiara: "Terrifyingly so...!"
Kanna: "....Abby, you're a genius!" :b:
---
Qrow: "Heh." -uses his Semblance ones more, making her trip-
---
Alear: "You'd be correct..." They don't need to know I died twice...
---
-and all it took was good food :V-
Abby: "I know, fufufufu~"
---
-And her face is planted to the ground, making Lilith burst out laughing-
---
Yuri: "Huh, though you don't seem to mind..."
---
-Indeed, not even needing to use her full power-

___

-Does anyone see them?-
___

What Digi said.

___

___

Alear: -takes the handshake- "You seem to be quite the fighter as well, if Emblem Hector has an interest in you."
---
---
Blake: "I know right? A tale of forbidden love, blossoming under the sight of those who would forsake it."
---

---

Kiritsugu: "........What you want?"
Medb: "Oh, I know I am. I have seen the other you, so am I to assume that you're also as well~?"
---
Martha: "I guess they had enough time to prepare after their training..."

-Hmmm, I guess Stacey shall come around in soon...-
---
Yuri: "I can see what you mean~! All the drama that ensues, the tragedy to follow from that... It's such a well-crafted scenario"

Natsuki: "Uh? Yeah, just pondering a little bit"
---
Jeanne: "...How did that leak out?"

Atalanta: "...Tuna salad is fine"
---
Illya: "And cover Kanna-chan's pointy ear..."

Arthur: "Then we just need to effect it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Zero dollars?- :V

-Yeah, really needing the need of counseling...-
---
King Knight: "I'll have you know I've achieved many great things throughout my lifetime!"
Medb: "Doubt it"
---
Rin: "I know I did, awesome right~?"
---
-Most in Gensokyo don't, but it's canon Yukari goes outside a lot and has some modern tech, so why not?- :p
---
Kiara: "Terrifyingly so...!"
-Lily's thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: "Like what?"
___

-Even Sakura agrees with that?-
___

-He tries to look for Yukari on the Arthra if she's there at least since that's more polite-

-But if she's not there, then yeah, he does the easier thing and just text her- :V

___

-Then of course, one of the Renaissance era's first villain song: Ursula's iconic Poor Unfortunate Souls!-

---
---
---

---

Medb: "Oh, I know I am. I have seen the other you, so am I to assume that you're also as well~?"
---

---
Yuri: "I can see what you mean~! All the drama that ensues, the tragedy to follow from that... It's such a well-crafted scenario"

---

---

You kidding? I'm the strongest warrior of my home land and my people! Undyne's the name, former captain of the Underground's royal guard!
___

-Then to the fortress, they go!-

-He'd see Noelle and Berdly again, along with two other monsters around the same age as them-
___

-Seems Yuri's also really into literature- :p

Dipper: "Anything I can answer?"
___

-The animals that are pet all smile and are content!-

Moon: "Some of the other Rulers and Casters have mentioned it a few times following your last vacation."

-What will Medea and Artemis order?-
___

TLink: "From what I've heard, it usually fooled most of Chaldea." :p

Steven: "Do you think you're up for this, Ruby? You still sounded kinda worried..."

Pearl: "Your Silver Eyes don't require a high levels or concentrations of magic power to be used, do they?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Specter: "The lack of an answer speaks for itself."
___

-But does this allow Steven to break free of Yang's other arm?-
___

(I know, right?) :b:

-Anne, still oveyjoed, says "Look at you! Look at this outfit! You're like an Amazon warrior queen or something!" which Marcy herself even agrees with and rather uncautiously points her armed crossbow directly at Anne, stating "I know, I know, right?! It's nuts! This is real!" Anne understandably moves her arm back and tells her to be careful. Marcy apologizes, then goes on to claim "Ah, sorry! Isn't this place wild? What an adventure! Aw, man! I've really grown out here, Anne. Come into my own. Leveled up! No more clumsy, klutzy Marcy. Can you believe it?"-

-Anne then immediately tells her that her cloak is on fire in a deadpan tone. Cue the camera zooming out to reveal that the bottom of the cloak very much is on fire, prompting Marcy to shout "What?! Help!" while running around in a circle. Anne bluntly and worriedly advises her not to swing the cloak around before dipping the bottom of the cloak in the shallow water to put it out-
Palu: :glare:
---
-it does-
---
Weiss: "It sure sounds like Marcy..."

Abby: "I know, fufufufu~"
---
-And her face is planted to the ground, making Lilith burst out laughing-
---
Yuri: "Huh, though you don't seem to mind..."
---
-Indeed, not even needing to use her full power-
Kanna: "We could even order empty cones so we can have whatever combinations we want at home~!"
---
Qrow: "Seems it's not your lucky day." :smirk:
---
Alear: "I don't need a dragon form to be powerful. All I need is a sword, and then then, I'm quite good with my fists."
---
-Shez was grateful for that- :p

Ingrid: -jokingly- "First trip is on the house." :p

-Lilith turned into her dragon form first-

-which is the creature behind in this pic-

---

---

---

---

You kidding? I'm the strongest warrior of my home land and my people! Undyne's the name, former captain of the Underground's royal guard!
___

-He'd see Noelle and Berdly again, along with two other monsters around the same age as them-
___

___

Moon: "Some of the other Rulers and Casters have mentioned it a few times following your last vacation."

___

Steven: "Do you think you're up for this, Ruby? You still sounded kinda worried..."

Pearl: "Your Silver Eyes don't require a high levels or concentrations of magic power to be used, do they?"
Emblem Sigurd: "I'm not sure myself. I simply felt driven to you."

Emblem Camilla: "Like two peas in a pond~"

Emblem Hector: "Oho! I like the confidence in your tone! We could make a great team!" :laugh:
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Blake: Seems she just needs common ground to open up.
---
Kamui: "It's not like you're the only one who's good with sealife." :)

-another thing Kamui and Jeanne have in common; a summer alt that has some sealife theme :V-

Blake: "We could always take two different sea meals and share as well." :)
---
Kanna: "Only our mothers haven't been so easily fooled."

Ruby: "They're a lot more consistent when I'm stressed out for others, at least..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Lindy: "Awwwww~ She looks so tiny and adorable~!"

-Not like Lindy is understimating wether she's combat capable or not, she knows better given the buckos she's seen-
-Lily's thoughts?-
___

Linebeck: "Like what?"
___

-Even Sakura agrees with that?-
___

-He tries to look for Yukari on the Arthra if she's there at least since that's more polite-

-But if she's not there, then yeah, he does the easier thing and just text her- :V

___

-Then of course, one of the Renaissance era's first villain song: Ursula's iconic Poor Unfortunate Souls!-
Lily: Alright, I think I'm set now....
---
King Knight: "I was champion of all Houses of Joustus"
Medb: "The card game?"
---
Sakura: "That's good for everyone" That thing shouldn't harm anyone again... -too personal for her-
---
-Turns out it's the latter- :V
---
-Which Kiara still couldn't help but bop along the rythm-
Kanna: "We could even order empty cones so we can have whatever combinations we want at home~!"
---
Qrow: "Seems it's not your lucky day." :smirk:
---
Alear: "I don't need a dragon form to be powerful. All I need is a sword, and then then, I'm quite good with my fists."
---
-Shez was grateful for that- :p
Illya: -GASP- "That's an even better idea~!"
---
-Morrigan pouts-
Lilith: "Fufufufu~ Lilith now wonders if she should reward you~" :p
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, like that one teacher lady!"
---
-She even went to sleep when she wold to-
___

___

___

___

Emblem Hector: "Oho! I like the confidence in your tone! We could make a great team!" :laugh:
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
---

-another thing Kamui and Jeanne have in common; a summer alt that has some sealife theme :V-

---

Ruby: "They're a lot more consistent when I'm stressed out for others, at least..."
Kiritsugu: "...Hmph, just don't interfere with my line of wo-" -door slammed open-
Irisviel: "Kiritsugu~! Look! I also got a ghost partner too~!" :D -showing Micaiah's ring-
Medb: "I can tell we'll get along quite well~"
Martha: "That takes care of a few more..."
---
-Thue Kaito and Neo are warped close to the tower-

Stacey: "Ah, you two..."
---
-Indeed, now she seems to just be geeking out. It's cute-
Yuri: "What's your favorite book?"

Natsuki: "Eh, I think I'm cool by now"
---
Jeanne: "Ah, I see, hahahah... Honestly, it's a bit embarrassing to admit some of my hobbies"

Atalanta: "Fine by me"
-They might as well also go with sea food-
---
Illya: "I guess a mother knows best..."
Fate: "I can imagine mine wouldn't fall for it..."

Takeru: "I know we just met, but I don't wish to see you being in stress, or anyone for that matter"
Rin: "It's unavoidable with the sort of stuff we tend to do"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Alright, I think I'm set now....
---
King Knight: "I was champion of all Houses of Joustus"
Medb: "The card game?"
---
Sakura: "That's good for everyone" That thing shouldn't harm anyone again... -too personal for her-
---
-Turns out it's the latter- :V
---
-Which Kiara still couldn't help but bop along the rythm-
-What will she do next?-
___

Linebeck: "...That's it? You're an expert card game player?"
___

-Out of everyone, she's probably even the most glad that it's gone for good...-

-Not like Jenny is aware of everything Sakura went though, so while Rin likely gets why Sakura isn't saying much about it, Jenny just assumes that she's glad the is world is safe as well-
___

-Then yeah, being a lazybones, he asks via text- :V
___

-It's a catchy villain song!-

Palu: :glare:
---
-it does-
---
Weiss: "It sure sounds like Marcy..."
Meta Knight: "Hmm. Regardless, I advise that you consider it. You know Pit better than I do, but I don't necessarily agreeing that omitting the truth is the best thing to do in any situation."

___

-Amethyst's arm is grabbed, but Steven tries to grab Yang's shoulder-

-Of course, this leaves niether of them able to focus on Nora-
___

-While Marcy is writing down another note about how an inflamable cloak is preferrable, Hop Pop, Polly and Sprig walk near them and while knowing Marcy's name already, the elderly frog still tries to politely introduce themselves, asking Anne "So Anne, who's your friend?" Anne immediately introduces her as her other missing best friend, Marcy-

-Upon seeing them, Marcy asks who they are and even starts geeking out, asking and stating "Oh, my gosh, who are these cuties?" -GASP- "Are they your surrogate frog family?! Did they find you and take you in?! Oh, I love the found family trope!"-

-Not like Lindy is understimating wether she's combat capable or not, she knows better given the buckos she's seen-
-Lilith embarrassed or does she get reactions like that to her dragon form a lot?-

---
-HECK YEAH-
---
---

---

Kiritsugu: "...Hmph, just don't interfere with my line of wo-" -door slammed open-
Irisviel: "Kiritsugu~! Look! I also got a ghost partner too~!" :D -showing Micaiah's ring-
---

---

---
Jeanne: "Ah, I see, hahahah... Honestly, it's a bit embarrassing to admit some of my hobbies"

---

Takeru: "I know we just met, but I don't wish to see you being in stress, or anyone for that matter"
If you live up to your title of Emblem of Strength, we just might! Were you a captain or general, yourself?
___

-Along with Medea as well-

Berdly: "Ah, greetings fellow hero!"

Susie: "Eh? You two this dude?"

Noelle: "We met him at the base fighting some of those copy minions and helped him out!"
___

Mabel: (Awwwww, she's opening up more! Sometimes all you really need is a shared hobby to come out of your shell.) :p

Dipper: "Alright. Also, sorry if I didn't clarify much about the Gravity Falls story, it...takes a while to tell the whole tale in a way that makes sense."
___

Moon: "I don't see how being interested in nature is an embarrassing hobby."

-And soon enough, all the seafood meals and items they ordered are served-
___

Tetra: "Parents tend to know their children. Plus, it takes more than just a disguise to fool wiser people."

Steven: "So it's almost emotion based? Or works better depending on how worried you are? That's similar to how some of the powers I inherited from my mom work..."

Amethyst: "You sure you're still up for this?"

-Unbeknownst to all of them, several underground water pipes and gas pipes below them have just been destroyed by Specimen 8, and it's working on destroying a few more-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What will she do next?-
___

Linebeck: "...That's it? You're an expert card game player?"
___

-Out of everyone, she's probably even the most glad that it's gone for good...-

-Not like Jenny is aware of everything Sakura went though, so while Rin likely gets why Sakura isn't saying much about it, Jenny just assumes that she's glad the is world is safe as well-
___

-Then yeah, being a lazybones, he asks via text- :V
___

-It's a catchy villain song!-
-Go to Mewni's Underworld-
---
King Knight: "Yeah?"
Medb: "Cute, but not what I asked for" :p
---
-Yeah, not like Sakura is comfortable to speak about it-
---
Yukari: [Oh my, you're worried about me~?]
---
-And she can't help but hum it along!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Go to Mewni's Underworld-
---
King Knight: "Yeah?"
Medb: "Cute, but not what I asked for" :p
---
-Yeah, not like Sakura is comfortable to speak about it-
---
Yukari: [Oh my, you're worried about me~?]
---
-And she can't help but hum it along!-
-She see the same location that Medea did earlier-

-...Which is pretty much how Star described it, so it's actually less surprising to her-
___

Linebeck: "As impressive as being a talented cards player is, depending on the complexity of the rules at least, cards hardly have anything to do with being royalty."
___

-So Rin already likely knows why Sakura isn't adding much to that topic...-
___

[well, you kinda bailed me and everyone in my home out of a deadly fight once and taught Chara a lesson. least i can do is make sure an old pal who lent a hand is doing well after that fight with that lizard guy and his Beast Servant]
___

-Then of course, Ariel takes the deal and gains legs at the cost of her voice-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-She see the same location that Medea did earlier-

-...Which is pretty much how Star described it, so it's actually less surprising to her-
___

Linebeck: "As impressive as being a talented cards player is, depending on the complexity of the rules at least, cards hardly have anything to do with being royalty."
___

-So Rin already likely knows why Sakura isn't adding much to that topic...-
___

[well, you kinda bailed me and everyone in my home out of a deadly fight once and taught Chara a lesson. least i can do is make sure an old pal who lent a hand is doing well after that fight with that lizard guy and his Beast Servant]
___

-Then of course, Ariel takes the deal and gains legs at the cost of her voice-
Lily: "Alright, guess here I'm going..."
---
King Knight: "..." Now I remember why I banned it as my first decree.
Medb: "Cute attempt though~" :p
---
-Yeah, and she won't presure on it-
---
Yukari: [Fair enough, cute to see you think that highly of me~ But so far things have seen to have gone back to normal. Or as normal as things in this place can be called]
---
Kiara: "Go, get him to fall in love..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Alright, guess here I'm going..."
---
King Knight: "..." Now I remember why I banned it as my first decree.
Medb: "Cute attempt though~" :p
---
-Yeah, and she won't presure on it-
---
Yukari: [Fair enough, cute to see you think that highly of me~ But so far things have seen to have gone back to normal. Or as normal as things in this place can be called]
---
Kiara: "Go, get him to fall in love..."
-Would the elder Medea still be there?-
___

Linebeck: "...Not even a retort or boast that time. I dare say this fool's finally run out of arguments."
___

-Rin's current thoughts?-
___

[the definition of "normal" tends to vary between location. and species.]

___

Just without her voice...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: -GASP- "That's an even better idea~!"
---
-Morrigan pouts-
Lilith: "Fufufufu~ Lilith now wonders if she should reward you~" :p
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, like that one teacher lady!"
---
-She even went to sleep when she wold to-
Kamui: "We should totally do it then~" :b:

-they totally will-
---
Qrow: "....Something tells me I don't want to know the rewards..."
---
Alear: "Oh, you mean Byleth? I remember fighting alongside her. She was... how to best put it?"

Veyle: "Unstoppable?"

Alear: "Yeah, that sounds about right."
---
-awwwwwwwww~-

Meta Knight: "Hmm. Regardless, I advise that you consider it. You know Pit better than I do, but I don't necessarily agreeing that omitting the truth is the best thing to do in any situation."

___

-Amethyst's arm is grabbed, but Steven tries to grab Yang's shoulder-

-Of course, this leaves niether of them able to focus on Nora-
___

-While Marcy is writing down another note about how an inflamable cloak is preferrable, Hop Pop, Polly and Sprig walk near them and while knowing Marcy's name already, the elderly frog still tries to politely introduce themselves, asking Anne "So Anne, who's your friend?" Anne immediately introduces her as her other missing best friend, Marcy-

-Upon seeing them, Marcy asks who they are and even starts geeking out, asking and stating "Oh, my gosh, who are these cuties?" -GASP- "Are they your surrogate frog family?! Did they find you and take you in?! Oh, I love the found family trope!"-
Palu: "I'll think about it."
---
-WHO RUSHES AT THEM-
---
Weiss: "She would be entirely accurate."

---

---

---

---

If you live up to your title of Emblem of Strength, we just might! Were you a captain or general, yourself?
___

Noelle: "We met him at the base fighting some of those copy minions and helped him out!"
___

Mabel: (Awwwww, she's opening up more! Sometimes all you really need is a shared hobby to come out of your shell.) :p

Dipper: "Alright. Also, sorry if I didn't clarify much about the Gravity Falls story, it...takes a while to tell the whole tale in a way that makes sense."
___

___

Tetra: "Parents tend to know their children. Plus, it takes more than just a disguise to fool wiser people."

Steven: "So it's almost emotion based? Or works better depending on how worried you are? That's similar to how some of the powers I inherited from my mom work..."

-Unbeknownst to all of them, several underground water pipes and gas pipes below them have just been destroyed by Specimen 8, and it's working on destroying a few more-
Emblem Micaiah: "It would seem we were both dragged into family affairs, Sigurd."

Emblem Sigurd: "Perhaps they could learn a thing or two from my mistakes..."

Emblem Micaiah: "No need to bring down the mood like that. I think this is a great opportunity." :)

Emblem Camilla: "I'm sure we will. The sky will be your limit with me by your side~"

Emblem Hector: "Oho! You will see that I am quite the general!"
---
Neopolitan: -waiting to be deployed-
---
Blake: "Oh, it would be so difficulty to pick only just one. This one I gave you is definitely up there. I'm also quite fond of the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as well."
---
Kamui: "I'll make sure to drag you to a beach whenever we can." :p

Blake: :b:
---
Kanna: "One day, we'll totally trick them... right?"

Ruby: "Don't worry about me. If it'll help us stay alive, then it's worth it."

-Lilith embarrassed or does she get reactions like that to her dragon form a lot?-
-she's blushing-

Lilith: W-We... should probably keep going...

-Palu and Lindy were quick to pick up that Lilith was now speaking telepathically-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Palu: "I'll think about it."
---
-WHO RUSHES AT THEM-
---
Weiss: "She would be entirely accurate."
Meta Knight: "Please do. It may not actually be what's best."
___

-But which of the two does she target?!-
___

-Marcy even compares Anne finding family with the Plantars to her favorite game, saying "Gosh, this is just like the hero in my favorite game, Vagabondia Chronicles. The greatest JRPG of all time!"-

Amphibia4.jpg

-She goes on to talk extremely quickly while asking them "Have you played it? Do you wanna play it? Borrow it? Just say the word and I'll lend you my copy. Man, it'll change your lives!"-

(...She's a really big of fan video games and books.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-she's blushing-

Lilith: W-We... should probably keep going...

-Palu and Lindy were quick to pick up that Lilith was now speaking telepathically-
Lindy: Oh, alright! We'll see what you want to show us~
-Would the elder Medea still be there?-
___

Linebeck: "...Not even a retort or boast that time. I dare say this fool's finally run out of arguments."
___

-Rin's current thoughts?-
___

[the definition of "normal" tends to vary between location. and species.]

___

Just without her voice...
-I guess it'd make sense for her to be-
---
Medb: "That's clear" -plishing her nails while King Knight scoffs-
---
Rin: Okay, so seems I'm not ruining my image yet!
---
Yukari: [True, and here incidents with yokai would be the norm]
---
Kiara: "SHE CAN DO IT!"
Kamui: "We should totally do it then~" :b:

-they totally will-
---
Qrow: "....Something tells me I don't want to know the rewards..."
---
Alear: "Oh, you mean Byleth? I remember fighting alongside her. She was... how to best put it?"

Veyle: "Unstoppable?"

Alear: "Yeah, that sounds about right."
---
-awwwwwwwww~-
-Is Kamui there because an adult must supervise them?-
---
Lilith: "Why not? Lilith doesn't bites~" :smirk:
---
Sayori: "She sounds so strong, and very cool too~!"
---
-Indeed, the others be like "Cute~"-
___

___

___

___

Emblem Micaiah: "It would seem we were both dragged into family affairs, Sigurd."

Emblem Sigurd: "Perhaps they could learn a thing or two from my mistakes..."

Emblem Micaiah: "No need to bring down the mood like that. I think this is a great opportunity." :)

Emblem Camilla: "I'm sure we will. The sky will be your limit with me by your side~"

Emblem Hector: "Oho! You will see that I am quite the general!"
---
Neopolitan: -waiting to be deployed-
---
Blake: "Oh, it would be so difficulty to pick only just one. This one I gave you is definitely up there. I'm also quite fond of the Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as well."
---
Kamui: "I'll make sure to drag you to a beach whenever we can." :p

Blake: :b:
---
Kanna: "One day, we'll totally trick them... right?"

Ruby: "Don't worry about me. If it'll help us stay alive, then it's worth it."
Irisviel: "Kiritsugu has good intentions at heart, he just is very stubborn" :p
-Kerry was silent at that, unable to deny that-
Medb: "Then let's enjoy this new found partnership~!"
---
Kaito: "Yo. They finally gave us the go"

Stacey: "Thank you, I finally managed to recover what's mine and what's of my friend"
---
Yuri: -Gasped- "Another classic~!"

Natsuki: "Eh it's fine. We'll have to learn a lot while we're here"
Sayori: "What she said~!"
---
Jeanne: "A beach?" :D -she's definitely more outgoing than Martha-

-Atalanta's feline ears perked up-
---
Illya: "Yeah! We'll be great about it and laugh at the end!"

Arthur: "After all, someone has to take care of them" -indeed they don't-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Please do. It may not actually be what's best."
___

-But which of the two does she target?!-
___

-Marcy even compares Anne finding family with the Plantars to her favorite game, saying "Gosh, this is just like the hero in my favorite game, Vagabondia Chronicles. The greatest JRPG of all time!"-

-She goes on to talk extremely quickly while asking them "Have you played it? Do you wanna play it? Borrow it? Just say the word and I'll lend you my copy. Man, it'll change your lives!"-

(...She's a really big of fan video games and books.)
-nothing would change :V-
---
-SHE TRIES TO GO FOR AMETHYST-
---
Weiss: "She really is..."

-Is Kamui there because an adult must supervise them?-
---
Lilith: "Why not? Lilith doesn't bites~" :smirk:
---
Sayori: "She sounds so strong, and very cool too~!"
---
-Indeed, the others be like "Cute~"-