• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "It's what I've been trying to do for a while. Can't believe I'm saying this, but anger management's done wonders."
___

He's capable of it with Joustus for some reason.
___

-I'm still thinking- :p
___

[...by now i shoulda exepcted an answer like that.]
___

(She's really into this movie.)

-Unfortunately, even Triton and his magic are incapable of breaking the terms of the contract Ursula made with Ariel, proven when a beam from his trident is unable to leave so much as a scratch on the physical paper that Ariel signed-
the Lilith section went unreplied

Lily: "Hmmm, you seem affable so far... Ah, sorry for saying that out loud!"
---
Medb: "No way!"
EMIYA: "Unfortunately yes way, he spent one day sweeping through many in the game"
---
-Alright- :V
---
Yukari: [You're welcome~]
---
Kiara: "No, no, no, no! Why can't he break it?!"
Aya: So invested, it's cute!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Martha/Jeanne/Luvia: "And what would that be?"
Azura: "Has Kamui ever told any of you about her headquarters during the war?"

-Some people legit- :V

-And hurray!-
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "Just think about it~?"
---
Sayori: "Oooooh, sorry! We didn't mean to be rude!"
---
Draco: ".....Did you say omelette?"
-what a wonderful haul~-
---
Qrow: "Yeah." :V
---
Alear: "It's not like you know so this is perfectly fine."
---
Shez: "Well, it's not like you care now that you're fully grown, right? So maybe I won't make you one, and maybe I won't add bits of sausage and bacon in it. Oh, I probably shouldn't add some cheese inside it either. Or think of things to put on as sides to it either. Oh, definitely not some baked beans." :p

-That sounds accurate- :V

-Meta Knight is still concerned that she won't do anything even without that knowledge, thanks to Specter Knight-
___

Steven: (Okay, Amethyst is out. What do I do now...?)
___

-Marcy then puts the Essence of Heron's Bane in a small beaker, and mixes it up with a red liquid in a potion bottle. After shaking it for a few seconds, the mixture turns purple, and she throws it at a wall, the resulting potion turning out to be a explosive that blasts open a hole in the cave for them to use as an escape route-

-After everyone passes through it to another section of the cavern, Marcy throws another potion she had already mixed up at the entrance she created that causes a bunch of strong coral to quickly grow from the ground, sealing the entrance off from the Barbari-ants-
-justified worries :V-
---
-you try to take down two people?- :p
---
Weiss: "She was prepared..."

Shirou: "...Are you a ghost?" -not like he has any reason to think about that right now since he doesn't has the context about her yet-

Sieg: "Oh... Do you need me for some assistance? Like helping you pass on?"
---
-Seems they're doing great so far, while faking to do small chat-

Stacey: "......I can't let it happen again" -seems he was fond of at least someone in said family-
---
Yuri: "It'd be... Too painful if they did"
---
Jeanne: "Makes sense given the business, do as you see fit" :)

Atalanta: "Yes, we did exceed ourselves this time..."
---
-She has actual manners, and she... Tries to hold back- :V

Atalanta: "Then you and I must keep track of it!" -aiming arrow-
Still pretty wicked. Actually reminds me of a few of our fellow members here.

Dipper: "Wait, if you're all spiritual beings, what are you guys doing here on an interdimensional spaceship...?"

-Hearing everyone's questions about the Emblems being spirits and ghosts- W-We really didn't have the time to bring everyone up to speed before calling them here... :lol:
___

-Lancer himself doesn't even notice anything unusual, so they're blending in perfectly-

Noelle: "...Were you close to any of them?"
___

Dipper: "And needless to say, that wouldn't be a pretty picture..."

Mabel: "I just happened to be the twin who was born first." :p
___

-Until then, they continue exploring the park!-

-It's got a lot of amazing animals and plants, plus some magic-based items, but is otherwise probably the most mundane location here so far-

-And eat a little less generously if they visit this restaurant or another expensive one during their visit...-
___

-That sounds more like Tiki- :p

-It tries to dodge the arrows, but due to the rate at which Atalanta's capable of shooting them, it's hit and injured by a few, causing ot to bleed and screech in pain-

-This also, however, angers it, prompting it to turn back into it's normal form, but this time open two huge mouths flaps the size of it's upper body and even wider than that full of sharp teeth, also revealing a mouth of sharp teeth at the center of it's chest-

Please tell me this thing can't infect people or replicate cells. Because it's starting to look a LOT like the 1982 version of The Thing...
Emblem Lyn: "Something like that, I suppose."

Emblem Corrin: "Oh, I'm not that kind of spirit! I'm here to help." :)

Emblem Hector: "Now I'm curious..."

Emblem Ephraim: "Alear dragged us with her."

Alear: "I suppose we could give a short description to anyone who asks..."
---
-Neo smirks, but the Ranger mask hides it-
---
Blake: "Good for you, I suppose."
---
-Kamui enjoying her time in there-

Blake: And hold back a little on the next meal...
---
Kanna: "You could've asked first, Tiki-san. I would have been happy to give you some."

Blake: "...Something tells me I don't want to know what that 'Thing' is..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
the Lilith section went unreplied

Lily: "Hmmm, you seem affable so far... Ah, sorry for saying that out loud!"
---
Medb: "No way!"
EMIYA: "Unfortunately yes way, he spent one day sweeping through many in the game"
---
-Alright- :V
---
Yukari: [You're welcome~]
---
Kiara: "No, no, no, no! Why can't he break it?!"
Aya: So invested, it's cute!
It was replied, I just messed up one of the quote boxes. It should be fixed now."

Tom: "No, no, I totally get it! I...didn't exactly make the best first impression before."
___

Gyarados... (It's true, we saw the whole thing...)
___

-I'm still thinking admittedly, I'm just not sure if to have yet another villain show up after two/three of them did already-
___

[you two seem to be doing well again at least. the fritz finally ending probably helped.]

___

-As a result, Ursula offers to trade Ariel's freedom for Triton giving up his trident and the throne, and, in a desperate and last ditch effort to save his daughter, willingly agrees to it and sacrifices his own freedom and power for it, being turned into yet another one of Ursula's shriveled up yet still very much alive polyps as a result, something Ariel and Sebastian are horrified by-

-This grants Ursula the crown and trident, making her the all-powerful ruler of the sea...until Eric intervenes and tries to help, at which point Ariel gets a second wind as well and the two go after the sea witch-

-justified worries :V-
---
-you try to take down two people?- :p
---
Weiss: "She was prepared..."
-If he sees Pit trying to fly to no success again a few months later, he'll just sigh and talk to her about the matter again- :V
___

Steven: (How am I supposed to defeat both of them on my own?!)
___

-Marcy explains that the coral-like plants are known as "Insta-vines" and that she bred them herself. The Plantars are impressed...until Polly says "Uh, guy...s? A little help here?", at which point it's revealed that she's still on the other side of the coral-like vines and trapped with the Barbari-ants as a result-

-Cue Hop Pop, Sprig and Anne all shouting "NOT THE BABY!" in a panic while Marcy bluntly but earnestly says "Whoopsies..." with regret, after which all four of them quickly scramble to tear the vines apart to save her-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If he sees Pit trying to fly to no success again a few months later, he'll just sigh and talk to her about the matter again- :V
___

Steven: (How am I supposed to defeat both of them on my own?!)
___

-Marcy explains that the coral-like plants are known as "Insta-vines" and that she bred them herself. The Plantars are impressed...until Polly says "Uh, guy...s? A little help here?", at which point it's revealed that she's still on the other side of the coral-like vines and trapped with the Barbari-ants as a result-

-Cue Hop Pop, Sprig and Anne all shouting "NOT THE BABY!" in a panic while Marcy bluntly but earnestly says "Whoopsies..." with regret, after which all four of them quickly scramble to tear the vines apart to save her-
-of course :V-
---
-that's the neat part-

-you don't :V-
---
Weiss: "POLLY!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-of course :V-
---
-that's the neat part-

-you don't :V-
---
Weiss: "POLLY!"
-Either way, how Pit now?-
___

-While not really nervous, the kid's still on the defensive. trying to figure out a strategy-
___

(Please tell me she's going to get out of danger as quickly as Sprig did!) :crazy:

-Thankfully, they manage to break the vines apart in time, allowing Sprig to pick up Polly and dive backwards to avoid some Barbari-ants that stick their heads through the small opening. at which point Marcy throws another bottle of Insta-vines to seal them off from the path-

-Sprig, protectively holding his younger sister, tells her "See? That could've been on purpose!" Even Polly herself, however, who's life was just in danger, doesn't believe that and bluntly tells him "It was an honest mistake, Sprig..."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Either way, how Pit now?-
___

-While not really nervous, the kid's still on the defensive. trying to figure out a strategy-
___

(Please tell me she's going to get out of danger as quickly as Sprig did!) :crazy:

-Thankfully, they manage to break the vines apart in time, allowing Sprig to pick up Polly and dive backwards to avoid some Barbari-ants that stick their heads through the small opening. at which point Marcy throws another bottle of Insta-vines to seal them off from the path-

-Sprig, protectively holding his younger sister, tells her "See? That could've been on purpose!" Even Polly herself, however, who's life was just in danger, doesn't believe that and bluntly tells him "It was an honest mistake, Sprig..."-
-taking a break at a hot spring-
---
-the two women look at him-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, that.... that can happen to anyone."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-taking a break at a hot spring-
---
-the two women look at him-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, that.... that can happen to anyone."
Meta Knight: -To the other Star Warriors?- "How did his training go?"

Kirby: "Not well..."

Dedede: "He crashed so many times that I eventually lost count. And by that I mean got too bored of keeping count to bother..."

___

-He ready to dodge any attacks!-
___

(It doesn't help that Marcy still seems a little clumsy, but I'm sure it was still a total accident on her part...)

-Anne calls Marcy out by her name with more concern, in contrast to Sprig's anger and suspicion of her, looking at her worriedly while gesturing to the previously trapped Polly with equal concern. Marcy earnestly apologizes "Oh, sorry, sorry! But it all turned out okay, right?" but this being the frequently oblivious Marcy, she also casually changes the subject to the Insta-Vines, remarking "Anyway, isn't vegetation in Amphibia just the coolest?"-

-Hop Pop looks at her with awe and gratitude, before asking her "You think vegetables are cool?!" He then walks forward with Anne and Marcy while asking the latter, "Marcy, how'd you like to be adopted?"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: -To the other Star Warriors?- "How did his training go?"

Kirby: "Not well..."

Dedede: "He crashed so many times that I eventually lost count. And by that I mean got too bored of keeping count to bother..."

___

-He ready to dodge any attacks!-
___

(It doesn't help that Marcy still seems a little clumsy, but I'm sure it was still a total accident on her part...)

-Anne calls Marcy out by her name with more concern, in contrast to Sprig's anger and suspicion of her, looking at her worriedly while gesturing to the previously trapped Polly with equal concern. Marcy earnestly apologizes "Oh, sorry, sorry! But it all turned out okay, right?" but this being the frequently oblivious Marcy, she also casually changes the subject to the Insta-Vines, remarking "Anyway, isn't vegetation in Amphibia just the coolest?"-

-Hop Pop looks at her with awe and gratitude, before asking her "You think vegetables are cool?!" He then walks forward with Anne and Marcy while asking the latter, "Marcy, how'd you like to be adopted?"-
-with what Meta Knight knows, it's not surprising...-
---
-Nora rushes-

-Yang takes her time-
---
Weiss: "That won't make Sprig any happier..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-About a new potential home...-
Martha: "A castle with various facilities?"
-what a wonderful haul~-
---
Qrow: "Yeah." :V
---
Alear: "It's not like you know so this is perfectly fine."
---
Shez: "Well, it's not like you care now that you're fully grown, right? So maybe I won't make you one, and maybe I won't add bits of sausage and bacon in it. Oh, I probably shouldn't add some cheese inside it either. Or think of things to put on as sides to it either. Oh, definitely not some baked beans." :p
-Indeed, all four gals look at the large quantities of stored ice cream with pride-
---
-Both succubi lean closer to his face, Morrigan with a smirk and Lilith with a pout-
-Clearly they know their forts-
---
Yuri: "Hm, if you insist..."
Natsuki: "Hmmm, let's see...You don't have a favorite meal yourself, do you?"
---
Draco: ".................." -trying not to drool at all those suggestions- "W-Well, that's about right! Who needs sausages and fried beans a- Wait, what did you say before?"
It was replied, I just messed up one of the quote boxes. It should be fixed now."

Tom: "No, no, I totally get it! I...didn't exactly make the best first impression before."
___

Gyarados... (It's true, we saw the whole thing...)
___

-I'm still thinking admittedly, I'm just not sure if to have yet another villain show up after two/three of them did already-
___

[you two seem to be doing well again at least. the fritz finally ending probably helped.]

___

-As a result, Ursula offers to trade Ariel's freedom for Triton giving up his trident and the throne, and, in a desperate and last ditch effort to save his daughter, willingly agrees to it and sacrifices his own freedom and power for it, being turned into yet another one of Ursula's shriveled up yet still very much alive polyps as a result, something Ariel and Sebastian are horrified by-

-This grants Ursula the crown and trident, making her the all-powerful ruler of the sea...until Eric intervenes and tries to help, at which point Ariel gets a second wind as well and the two go after the sea witch-
Lily: "You did not, but I don't want to hammer it either"
---
-Did Linebeck suddenly freak out over the Gyarados, or King Knight actually being good at something was too much of a shock?-
---
-Yeah, that'd be too much I agree on-
---
Yukari: [Of course, with how much power I hold, it was a given]
[Ran and Chen by consequence too]
---
Kiara: "NOOO!" -then the last paragraph- "Yes! YES! Go and teach her how it's done!"
Still pretty wicked. Actually reminds me of a few of our fellow members here.

Dipper: "Wait, if you're all spiritual beings, what are you guys doing here on an interdimensional spaceship...?"

-Hearing everyone's questions about the Emblems being spirits and ghosts- W-We really didn't have the time to bring everyone up to speed before calling them here... :lol:
___

-Lancer himself doesn't even notice anything unusual, so they're blending in perfectly-

Noelle: "...Were you close to any of them?"
___

Dipper: "And needless to say, that wouldn't be a pretty picture..."

Mabel: "I just happened to be the twin who was born first." :p
___

-Until then, they continue exploring the park!-

-It's got a lot of amazing animals and plants, plus some magic-based items, but is otherwise probably the most mundane location here so far-

-And eat a little less generously if they visit this restaurant or another expensive one during their visit...-
___

-That sounds more like Tiki- :p

-It tries to dodge the arrows, but due to the rate at which Atalanta's capable of shooting them, it's hit and injured by a few, causing ot to bleed and screech in pain-

-This also, however, angers it, prompting it to turn back into it's normal form, but this time open two huge mouths flaps the size of it's upper body and even wider than that full of sharp teeth, also revealing a mouth of sharp teeth at the center of it's chest-

Please tell me this thing can't infect people or replicate cells. Because it's starting to look a LOT like the 1982 version of The Thing...

---
---
---

---
Kanna: "You could've asked first, Tiki-san. I would have been happy to give you some."

Shirou: "Alright...?" -confused-
Sieg: "Oh, but you still require my help?"
---
Medea: Now we need to find where that barrier could be dismantled...

Stacey: ".....I was..."
---
Natsuki: "Does that grant benefits?" :p
---
-Indeed, with Jeanne in a similar position-

Atalanta: It's not like we're like certain dragons.
---
Tiki: "Aw please, you really deserved them kids... Buuuuuut I won't complain either" :p

Sakura: "It's a horror movie monster!" -all Blake needs to know to be like "danger"?-
-Atalanta tried to shoot at one of its mouths-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, all four gals look at the large quantities of stored ice cream with pride-
---
-Both succubi lean closer to his face, Morrigan with a smirk and Lilith with a pout-
-Clearly they know their forts-
---
Yuri: "Hm, if you insist..."
Natsuki: "Hmmm, let's see...You don't have a favorite meal yourself, do you?"
---
Draco: ".................." -trying not to drool at all those suggestions- "W-Well, that's about right! Who needs sausages and fried beans a- Wait, what did you say before?"
Kanna: "Should we get some to eat now?"
---
Qrow: "............" -trying to resist-
---
Alear: "Not in particular. As long as the flavors aren't too intense, I can enjoy just about anything."
---
Shez: "You mean the cheese? Oh, and I guess I wouldn't try my had at making some nice and crispy waffles either. You've grown past that, right?"

-Shez knows Draco will end up folding... the real question is when?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Eeyup, that's the idea in question!-

Lily: "You did not, but I don't want to hammer it either"
---
-Did Linebeck suddenly freak out over the Gyarados, or King Knight actually being good at something was too much of a shock?-
---
-Yeah, that'd be too much I agree on-
---
Yukari: [Of course, with how much power I hold, it was a given]
[Ran and Chen by consequence too]
---
Kiara: "NOOO!" -then the last paragraph- "Yes! YES! Go and teach her how it's done!"
Tom: "Thanks, I appreciate that...Took both anger management and Marco explaining how bad I messed up with Star and all my "get back together schemes" for me to realize that."
___

Linebeck :"EH?! Watch out! Giant sea monster on the ship! Wait, what's a giant sea monster doing on an outer space-faring ship?!"
___

-In that case, I still need to think about other characters for them to see, so for now I'll just say that maybe they went to go get food (and oil in Jenny's case) or something-
___

[do they get your powers directly from you or are do they still got their own powers?]
___

-Flotsam and Jestam are quick to restrain Eric, however, at which point Ursula threatens and nearly kills him with a blast from Triton's trident, but Sebestian and Flounder are quick to attack the eel minions, freeing Eric and forcing the eels to go after them, while Ariel pulls Ursula's arms and the trident back just before she fires it, not only saving Eric from the blast, but also redirecting it at Flostam and Jestam, killing both eels-

-Ursula is uncharacteristically horrified and in grief over their deaths, making it clear that, if nothing else, she did legitimately deeply care about Flotsam and Jestam-

-with what Meta Knight knows, it's not surprising...-
---
-Nora rushes-

-Yang takes her time-
---
Weiss: "That won't make Sprig any happier..."
Meta Knight: "At this point, I'm no longer terribly surprised. I learned some rather unfortunate news about the matter from Lady Palutena..."

Kirby: "Huh? What's the bad news?"
___

-Steven rolls out of the way-
___

-Soon afterwards, they find the Barbari-ant and her nest, where the queen is shown to a massive Barbari-ant with a "crown" made of large glowing green coral and a giant ovipositor, laying eggs before spraying them with the green liquid from her mouth to keep them safe and in place. She's even shown tucking one egg into the green goo like a blanket before holding her claws together and blushing, clearly adoring her eggs and finding them cute-

-The whole group is worried considering the size of the giant ant, but Sprig remarks "Well, at least she's a good mother..."-

---
---
---

---

---

---
---

---
Tiki: "Aw please, you really deserved them kids... Buuuuuut I won't complain either" :p

Sakura: "It's a horror movie monster!" -all Blake needs to know to be like "danger"?-
Maybe I should give a quick explanation... -Does so, trying to bring everyone up to speed on the general idea of what the Emblems are and why Alear brought them here-

Dipper: "Okay, that explains a lot..."

Mabel: "We get to team up with ancient spirits with cool powers for an epic mission?!" :b:
___

-Not to mention find the remaining Servants here, barring Koyanskaya herself and perhaps Oberon if it's true that he can't be trusted...-

Noelle: "...I'm really sorry...we didn't know..." :urg:
___

Mabel: "I'm an extra milimeter taller than him...Not like that matters much."

Dipper: "We're both skilled at different things. And more knowledge in different subjects." :p
___

Moon: (I must admit, it's nice to be able to take breaks more often...River and I really need a vacation.)

-Not at all. Said draogns are part of the reason that the kitchen staff is going on strike- :V

-Heck, Atalanta herself along with Heshima were who advised that they go on strike in the first place
___

Tetra: "" I guess I chould share some of these with my crew..."

And it can replicate cells to infect people and take their place!

-It's only got one mouth, the rest of the it merely being walls/large mouthflaps with teeth, but thankfully, the arrows sitll injure it, forcing to return to it's smaller lamprey form and flee. They can still hear it slithering around and knocking debris about the sewer tunnels as it moves, making it clear that it's planning to return soon and try and ambush the first person it can find-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Should we get some to eat now?"
---
Qrow: "............" -trying to resist-
---
Alear: "Not in particular. As long as the flavors aren't too intense, I can enjoy just about anything."
---
Shez: "You mean the cheese? Oh, and I guess I wouldn't try my had at making some nice and crispy waffles either. You've grown past that, right?"

-Shez knows Draco will end up folding... the real question is when?-
Abby: "It's not like it'd do us bad!"
---
-One is so seductive, the other is adorable!-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, that's the sort of vibe you gave, enjoying just anything"
---
Draco: "No, what did you...?! I won't fall for your mere trickery! I meant what you siad before all that!"
Tom: "Thanks, I appreciate that...Took both anger management and Marco explaining how bad I messed up with Star and all my "get back together schemes" for me to realize that."
___

Linebeck :"EH?! Watch out! Giant sea monster on the ship! Wait, what's a giant sea monster doing on an outer space-faring ship?!"
___

-In that case, I still need to think about other characters for them to see, so for now I'll just say that maybe they went to go get food (and oil in Jenny's case) or something-
___

[do they get your powers directly from you or are do they still got their own powers?]
___

-Flotsam and Jestam are quick to restrain Eric, however, at which point Ursula threatens and nearly kills him with a blast from Triton's trident, but Sebestian and Flounder are quick to attack the eel minions, freeing Eric and forcing the eels to go after them, while Ariel pulls Ursula's arms and the trident back just before she fires it, not only saving Eric from the blast, but also redirecting it at Flostam and Jestam, killing both eels-

-Ursula is uncharacteristically horrified and in grief over their deaths, making it clear that, if nothing else, she did legitimately deeply care about Flotsam and Jestam-
Lily: "He's so good with words~ I-I mean, uuuuuh, he's a very good frien!"d
---
Boudica: "Oh, this is my partner, Mr. Fish!" :)
---
-Makes sense, something like birgers and all-
-They don't need to worry on the quantity-
---
Yukari: [It would be the latter, though they still have so much to learn]
---
Aya: "Huh, I forgot she at least cared about those two"
Kiara: "Though they deserved it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "He's so good with words~ I-I mean, uuuuuh, he's a very good frien!"d
---
Boudica: "Oh, this is my partner, Mr. Fish!" :)
---
-Makes sense, something like birgers and all-
-They don't need to worry on the quantity-
---
Yukari: [It would be the latter, though they still have so much to learn]
---
Aya: "Huh, I forgot she at least cared about those two"
Kiara: "Though they deserved it"
Tom: "...Oooookay? Yeah, Marco's pretty cool. Can't believe I'd ever say that, either, but it turns out he's a nice dude and cool to hang with once you get to know him."
___

He's a Pokemon. And generally harmless. Aside from villains, and even some of them are an exception, Mr. Fish wouldn't hurt a fly. :p

Linebeck: "Oh, Link told us about those creatures...This fellow is one of them?"
___

[wait, even Ran?]

___

It makes her a more complex villain, which a lot of modern movies could really use, honestly.

-Ursula's grief soon turns to blood-curdling rage, directed at Ariel and Eric, Flotsam and Jetsman's deaths at the former's hands even directly spurring her Villainous Breakdown/Ratigan Moment where she starts to transform into a huge, towering giant form, all while still seething with rage-

-Naturally, Sebastian and especially Flounder are horrified-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kamui: "Oh yes, the Castle! This would make a great base for Chaldea!" :b:

---

---
---

---

Maybe I should give a quick explanation... -Does so, trying to bring everyone up to speed on the general idea of what the Emblems are and why Alear brought them here-

Mabel: "We get to team up with ancient spirits with cool powers for an epic mission?!" :b:
___

-Not to mention find the remaining Servants here, barring Koyanskaya herself and perhaps Oberon if it's true that he can't be trusted...-

___

Dipper: "We're both skilled at different things. And more knowledge in different subjects." :p
___

Moon: (I must admit, it's nice to be able to take breaks more often...River and I really need a vacation.)

-Not at all. Said draogns are part of the reason that the kitchen staff is going on strike- :V

-Heck, Atalanta herself along with Heshima were who advised that they go on strike in the first place
___

-It's only got one mouth, the rest of the it merely being walls/large mouthflaps with teeth, but thankfully, the arrows sitll injure it, forcing to return to it's smaller lamprey form and flee. They can still hear it slithering around and knocking debris about the sewer tunnels as it moves, making it clear that it's planning to return soon and try and ambush the first person it can find-
Alear: "That about sums it up, yes."

Emblem Corrin: "Whether you wear our rings or not, it'll be an honor to fight by your side." :)
---
-but do they even know where to go?-
---
Blake: "You seem very close." :)
---
-where's River anyway?-

Blake: Yeah, we'll be fine...
---
Kanna: -giggling- "That's the spirit!" :b:

-Ruby shot an electric Dust bullet at it-

Abby: "It's not like it'd do us bad!"
---
-One is so seductive, the other is adorable!-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, that's the sort of vibe you gave, enjoying just anything"
---
Draco: "No, what did you...?! I won't fall for your mere trickery! I meant what you siad before all that!"
Kanna: -already filling a cone for herself-
---
-yeah, that sounds like them :V-
---
Alear: "What about you? What do you enjoy?" :)
---
Shez: "It's not trickery at all. If you've grown past it, I respect it. But I'll still make some for the others." :p

Meta Knight: "At this point, I'm no longer terribly surprised. I learned some rather unfortunate news about the matter from Lady Palutena..."

Kirby: "Huh? What's the bad news?"
___

-Steven rolls out of the way-
___

-Soon afterwards, they find the Barbari-ant and her nest, where the queen is shown to a massive Barbari-ant with a "crown" made of large glowing green coral and a giant ovipositor, laying eggs before spraying them with the green liquid from her mouth to keep them safe and in place. She's even shown tucking one egg into the green goo like a blanket before holding her claws together and blushing, clearly adoring her eggs and finding them cute-

-The whole group is worried considering the size of the giant ant, but Sprig remarks "Well, at least she's a good mother..."-
-will he say out loud in front of Pit?-
---
-Yang walks slowly around the ring as Nora keeps on trying to rush at Steven-

Ruby: "Oh, I see what they're trying to do." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "That's a positive way to see things, I suppose..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-will he say out loud in front of Pit?-
---
-Yang walks slowly around the ring as Nora keeps on trying to rush at Steven-

Ruby: "Oh, I see what they're trying to do." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "That's a positive way to see things, I suppose..."
___

Garnet: "But Tiger Millionaire just might have one last trick up his sleeves!"

-Steven dodges it again!-
___

(But they still have to stop the colony from invading Newtopia...)

-Marcy then relays the Stink Shroom plan to the others, telling them "Here's the plan. We're going to have to plant these around the room. That way she gets a nose-full. They're set to go off in five minutes, so move quickly. Also, the queen is nearly blind, but hears really well. So be very, very quiet. "-

-As the sneak into the nest planting Stink Shrooms throughout the area, Marcy happens to walk under a collapsing stalactite and Anne, who's standing guard, panics and rushes to shove her out of the way before it crushes her. Marcy notably notices it and looks up with enough time to be able to dodge it, but Anne shoves her out of the way anyway, This move, however, causes Marcy to drop several Stink Shrooms and for the Queen Barbari-ant to notice them upon looking to investigate the source of the sound. Marcy and Anne are only able to avoid her detection by hiding behind the stalactite-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

Garnet: "But Tiger Millionaire just might have one last trick up his sleeves!"

-Steven dodges it again!-
___

(But they still have to stop the colony from invading Newtopia...)

-Marcy then relays the Stink Shroom plan to the others, telling them "Here's the plan. We're going to have to plant these around the room. That way she gets a nose-full. They're set to go off in five minutes, so move quickly. Also, the queen is nearly blind, but hears really well. So be very, very quiet. "-

-As the sneak into the nest planting Stink Shrooms throughout the area, Marcy happens to walk under a collapsing stalactite and Anne, who's standing guard, panics and rushes to shove her out of the way before it crushes her. Marcy notably notices it and looks up with enough time to be able to dodge it, but Anne shoves her out of the way anyway, This move, however, causes Marcy to drop several Stink Shrooms and for the Queen Barbari-ant to notice them upon looking to investigate the source of the sound. Marcy and Anne are only able to avoid her detection by hiding behind the stalactite-
-what will he do then?-
---
-does he get closer to Yang without realizing?-
---
Weiss: "That was close..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-what will he do then?-
---
-does he get closer to Yang without realizing?-
---
Weiss: "That was close..."
-Tell the other Star Warriors when they aren't near Pit- :V
___

-He tries to keep an eye on every direction when possible-
___

-Marcy then asks Anne what she's doing, to which Anne states "Um, saving you from a giant rock that was about to crush you?" An annoyed Marcy retorts "Well, you didn't have to. I was about to get out of the way, myself." Anne claims "No, you weren't! I have to protect you. Like I always do. Just like back home. And this time a frustrated Marcy points out "But we're not back home, Anne. And I've been doing just fine by myself!"-

-Anne: can only worriedly answer "Yeah, but... but..." During this discussion, however, Sprig is shown planting more Stink Shrooms in the background before walking near an egg that happens to hatch right as he walks in front of it, allowing an Barbari-ant larva to look and screech directly at him. Sprig just bluntly says "You gotta be kidding me." before the larva leaps onto his face and starts to trying to bite him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Tell the other Star Warriors when they aren't near Pit- :V
___

-He tries to keep an eye on every direction when possible-
___

-Marcy then asks Anne what she's doing, to which Anne states "Um, saving you from a giant rock that was about to crush you?" An annoyed Marcy retorts "Well, you didn't have to. I was about to get out of the way, myself." Anne claims "No, you weren't! I have to protect you. Like I always do. Just like back home. And this time a frustrated Marcy points out "But we're not back home, Anne. And I've been doing just fine by myself!"-

-Anne: can only worriedly answer "Yeah, but... but..." During this discussion, however, Sprig is shown planting more Stink Shrooms in the background before walking near an egg that happens to hatch right as he walks in front of it, allowing an Barbari-ant larva to look and screech directly at him. Sprig just bluntly says "You gotta be kidding me." before the larva leaps onto his face and starts to trying to bite him-
-that's fair...-
---
-Nora tries to get him to a corner while Yang casually walks-
---
Weiss: "Poor Sprig..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's fair...-
---
-Nora tries to get him to a corner while Yang casually walks-
---
Weiss: "Poor Sprig..."
Kirby: "Are you okay, Pit?"
___

-Steven already knows that being literally cornered in a battle is bad news, so he tries to keep rolling away from corners-
___

-Sprig screams in terror while trying to shake the larva off, the larva latching onto his arm at one point. The Queen Barbari-ant hears his screaming, catches him with an extremely long tongue, and this time, to everyone's horror, Sprig is actually eaten, the Queen Barbari-ant pulling him into her mouth with her tongue in less than a second after catching him with it, before screeching loudly to call the rest of the colony to her aid-

-Gasped in terror upon seeing Sprig seemingly get eaten-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Are you okay, Pit?"
___

-Steven already knows that being literally cornered in a battle is bad news, so he tries to keep rolling away from corners-
___

-Sprig screams in terror while trying to shake the larva off, the larva latching onto his arm at one point. The Queen Barbari-ant hears his screaming, catches him with an extremely long tongue, and this time, to everyone's horror, Sprig is actually eaten, the Queen Barbari-ant pulling him into her mouth with her tongue in less than a second after catching him with it, before screeching loudly to call the rest of the colony to her aid-

-Gasped in terror upon seeing Sprig seemingly get eaten-
Pit: "I'm fine..."
---
-he reaches a point where no matter which direction he goes, he's within grabbing range of both women-
---
Weiss: "SPRIG!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Martha: "So we got that as an option, hmmm..."
Jeanne: "May we see the castle soon?" -through Master-Servant telepathy- I honestly wanna get to know this girl a little better with how important she seems to you.
Tom: "...Oooookay? Yeah, Marco's pretty cool. Can't believe I'd ever say that, either, but it turns out he's a nice dude and cool to hang with once you get to know him."
___

He's a Pokemon. And generally harmless. Aside from villains, and even some of them are an exception, Mr. Fish wouldn't hurt a fly. :p

Linebeck: "Oh, Link told us about those creatures...This fellow is one of them?"
___

[wait, even Ran?]

___

It makes her a more complex villain, which a lot of modern movies could really use, honestly.

-Ursula's grief soon turns to blood-curdling rage, directed at Ariel and Eric, Flotsam and Jetsman's deaths at the former's hands even directly spurring her Villainous Breakdown/Ratigan Moment where she starts to transform into a huge, towering giant form, all while still seething with rage-

-Naturally, Sebastian and especially Flounder are horrified-
Lily: "Yeah, he's quite considerate. And also brave. And cute. Please ignore that last one"
---
Boudica: "Yes! I raised him to be like this" :)
---
Soooo, came up with something? :p
---
Yukari: [You haven't seen how can she get when unsupervised]
---
Aya: "Too many twist villains in the 2010s, and after that still can't capture the magic from before"
-And of course, Kiara is too!-
Kanna: -already filling a cone for herself-
---
-yeah, that sounds like them :V-
---
Alear: "What about you? What do you enjoy?" :)
---
Shez: "It's not trickery at all. If you've grown past it, I respect it. But I'll still make some for the others." :p
Illya: "Of course..."
Abby: "I'll also get some~"
---
-Indeed. How is he feeling then?- :p
---
Natsuki: "I'm the opposite of your sister, I love sugary goodness" :p
Sayori: "I love all sorts of foods!"
Yuri: "Well, I like green-tea cupcakes"
---
Draco: "..............................." :c
Arcueid/Guifei/Musashi: Cute~

___

___

___

___

Emblem Corrin: "Whether you wear our rings or not, it'll be an honor to fight by your side." :)
---
---
---
-where's River anyway?-

---

Sieg: "Wear rings?" -Veyle gives him a summary for convenience- "Aaaaah, so wait, you can grant others super powers?" -really interested-
Shirou unreplied
---
-Why not? Maybe they were provided with a map sent by Lancer and co.-

Stacey: "That's right, you didn't, so don't be harsh on yourselves..." -he hasn't had time to grief though...-
---
Sayori: "Having a sibling must be so awesome! I almost wish I could have one!"
---
-In the castle or hunting?-

-Indeed so she won't exceed herself any longer!-
Atalanta: ....Should I tell you if I see you exceeding yourself or...?
---
Tiki: "Where is your crew now, by the way?"

-Would the bullet hit?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jeanne: "May we see the castle soon?" -through Master-Servant telepathy- I honestly wanna get to know this girl a little better with how important she seems to you.
-If the fortress is too damaged, then this might just be their next best option...-

Lily: "Yeah, he's quite considerate. And also brave. And cute. Please ignore that last one"
---
Boudica: "Yes! I raised him to be like this" :)
---
Soooo, came up with something? :p
---
Yukari: [You haven't seen how can she get when unsupervised]
---
Aya: "Too many twist villains in the 2010s, and after that still can't capture the magic from before"
-And of course, Kiara is too!-
Tom: "...Okay? In any case, yeah, he kinda had to talk some sense into me. Like, a lot. After I destroyed him at ping pong, that is, but still."

-He already figures Lily might have a crush on Marco, but doesn't bring that up as he think it'd be in poor taste and make another bad impression-
___

Linebeck: "...How long have you had...erm, Mr. Fish, was it?"
___

-I can't believe I forgot to reply to this that time lol-

-Jenny just buys some oil to drink-
___

[...is it bad? chaotic or something?]
___

Ugh, I know, right? A few of them were done well, others, not so much...But most of them became totally predictable after the first few twist villains.

-Then of course, the final showdown with Ursula atop the ship in the whirlpool!-

Pit: "I'm fine..."
---
-he reaches a point where no matter which direction he goes, he's within grabbing range of both women-
---
Weiss: "SPRIG!"
Meta Knight: "How were you flight attempts?"
___

-Steven is seemingly done for...but then gets an idea-

-Just when either of the Huntresses try to grab him, Steven suddenly backs up into the elastic ropes surrounding the ring-
___

(HOW ARE THEY GOING TO SAVE HIM THIS TIME?!)

-Fortunately, as Marcy explains and points out, Sprig is still alight as Barbari-ants take a long time to digest their prey, proven when Marcy points at the Queen's stomach while it's illuminated by glowing plants and mushrooms in the cave, revealing to be just transparent enough to show Sprig's silhouette floating in her stomach-

(Okay, so he's still alright, but they've still got to free get him out of there!)

-With that knowledge, Marcy declares that she can still save him, but Anne insists that she herself do it instead. Marcy argues "Anne, only I've studied barbari-ant biology. It has to be me. " but Anne is still insistent on going in her stead, shouting "No, it doesn't! I can handle it!" At this point, Marcy is frustrated with how overprotective and untrusting that Anne is being and outright angrily asks her "Ugh! Why won't you just let me go?!" In response to that, Anne outright tears up and answers with something that makes Marcy pause: "Because I just got you back, okay?!"-

---
---
---
-where's River anyway?-

---

Sieg: "Wear rings?" -Veyle gives him a summary for convenience- "Aaaaah, so wait, you can grant others super powers?" -really interested-
Shirou unreplied
---

Stacey: "That's right, you didn't, so don't be harsh on yourselves..." -he hasn't had time to grief though...-
---
---

---

-Would the bullet hit?-
Dipper: "So you wanted us to use the artifacts of a twin team...Yeah, that checks out"

Mabel: "We're in!"
___

-Chen Gong sent them a map and coordinates per a request by Lancer-

Noelle: "How...how long ago did it happen?"
___

Dipper: "It's pretty awesome knowing you've always got someone who has your back...When your sibling isn't being annoying instead." :p

Mabel: "Hey!" -Knows Dipper well enough to know that it's meant as friendly teasing,
___

-Preparing for a hunt in the forest at the castle- :V

-Blake's answer to that?-
___

Tetra: "Still in our world, guiding and guarding my ship."

-It does, injuring the creature and forcing it to retreat again as this time, it's partly stunned and slowed down-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "...Okay? In any case, yeah, he kinda had to talk some sense into me. Like, a lot. After I destroyed him at ping pong, that is, but still."

-He already figures Lily might have a crush on Marco, but doesn't bring that up as he think it'd be in poor taste and make another bad impression-
___

Linebeck: "...How long have you had...erm, Mr. Fish, was it?"
___

-I can't believe I forgot to reply to this that time lol-

-Jenny just buys some oil to drink-
___

[...is it bad? chaotic or something?]
___

Ugh, I know, right? A few of them were done well, others, not so much...But most of them became totally predictable after the first few twist villains.

-Then of course, the final showdown with Ursula atop the ship in the whirlpool!-
Lily: "Oh yeah, he told me you two often play that and hang out"

-Good, poor girl still is clearly trying to figure things out-
---
Boudica: "Since some years back!"
---
-While Rin and Sakura enjoy burgers and fries-
---
Yukari: [She becomes like an animal]
---
Aya: "Yeah, it's no wonder they've had a hard time promoting newer villains amongst the classics"

Kiara: "YOU CAN GET HER!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh yeah, he told me you two often play that and hang out"

-Good, poor girl still is clearly trying to figure things out-
---
Boudica: "Since some years back!"
---
-While Rin and Sakura enjoy burgers and fries-
---
Yukari: [She becomes like an animal]
---
Aya: "Yeah, it's no wonder they've had a hard time promoting newer villains amongst the classics"

Kiara: "YOU CAN GET HER!"
Tom: "Along with video games. I still usually win, though." :p (She must have a crush on the guy. I better not bring that up yet...)
___

He used to just be a much smaller and fairly normal-looking fish Pokemon, too.

Linebeck: "A what?!"
___

-Not the most elegant meal, but still a really good one- :p
___

[...as in, transforming into one or just acting like one? she's a kitsune, right?]

___

Only Turbo, Hans and perhaps Yokai are among the exceptions, due to them being older examples and at least getting significant screentime as villains. Plus, the twist with Hans is probably the most well known at this point.

-With Ariel having saved Eric, Eric returns the favor by steering the ship to ram Ursula straight through the chest with the ship's bow-

Ooh, that's another thing Disney's known for. They're not shy about showing dark villain deaths!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Of course..."
Abby: "I'll also get some~"
---
-Indeed. How is he feeling then?- :p
---
Natsuki: "I'm the opposite of your sister, I love sugary goodness" :p
Sayori: "I love all sorts of foods!"
Yuri: "Well, I like green-tea cupcakes"
---
Draco: "..............................." :c
Arcueid/Guifei/Musashi: Cute~
Kanna: "You can get some too if you want, Illya-chan."
---
-like a lucky pervert :V-
---
Alear: "Tea sounds good right about you."
---
Byleth: Shez managed to get a Beast wrapped around her fingers with... food, of all things.

Meta Knight: "How were you flight attempts?"
___

-Steven is seemingly done for...but then gets an idea-

-Just when either of the Huntresses try to grab him, Steven suddenly backs up into the elastic ropes surrounding the ring-
___

(HOW ARE THEY GOING TO SAVE HIM THIS TIME?!)

-Fortunately, as Marcy explains and points out, Sprig is still alight as Barbari-ants take a long time to digest their prey, proven when Marcy points at the Queen's stomach while it's illuminated by glowing plants and mushrooms in the cave, revealing to be just transparent enough to show Sprig's silhouette floating in her stomach-

(Okay, so he's still alright, but they've still got to free get him out of there!)

-With that knowledge, Marcy declares that she can still save him, but Anne insists that she herself do it instead. Marcy argues "Anne, only I've studied barbari-ant biology. It has to be me. " but Anne is still insistent on going in her stead, shouting "No, it doesn't! I can handle it!" At this point, Marcy is frustrated with how overprotective and untrusting that Anne is being and outright angrily asks her "Ugh! Why won't you just let me go?!" In response to that, Anne outright tears up and answers with something that makes Marcy pause: "Because I just got you back, okay?!"-
Pit: "Not great..."
---
Ruby: "Oh, what's he gonna do?"
---
Weiss: "...Anne..." :urg:

-If the fortress is too damaged, then this might just be their next best option...-
Kamui: Oh, she's great. I'm sure you'll love her~

Lilith: "If Milady wants to see it, I don't see why not."

Kamui: "Of course I'd want to see it again." :)

Shirou unreplied
---

---
---

---

-Would the bullet hit?-
Dipper: "So you wanted us to use the artifacts of a twin team...Yeah, that checks out"

___

___

Dipper: "It's pretty awesome knowing you've always got someone who has your back...When your sibling isn't being annoying instead." :p

Mabel: "Hey!" -Knows Dipper well enough to know that it's meant as friendly teasing,
___

___

-It does, injuring the creature and forcing it to retreat again as this time, it's partly stunned and slowed down-
Alear: "I'm sure some of you could gain much with the right Emblem." :)

Emblem Lyn: "But worry not, I'm not some malevolent ghost."
---
-allowing them to explore the tower as if they knew all of the Alliance's changes-
---
Blake: "I've seen Ruby and Yang long enough to know that this is just siblings being... siblings. There are times where you're annoying to each other but ultimately, you care deeply about each other."
---
-how very River of him-

Blake: We can keep each other's backs on this.
---
Kanna: "You think they'll do okay without a captain?"

-allowing Weiss to attempt to slay it with the arm and sword of an Arma Gigas-

-yes, just the arm and sword, because I still think the singular arm summon is really cool-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Not great..."
---
Ruby: "Oh, what's he gonna do?"
---
Weiss: "...Anne..." :urg:
Meta Knight: "Hmm. You may not have successfully flown, but you at least still tried to. One cannot succeed at something without first trying to accomplish it to begin with."
___

-He uses it to sling himself as a human projectile at them!-
___

(...She's .scared of losing another friend...)

-Following that, Anne states "And I don't... I don't wanna lose you again." sniffling and crying more tears as she does. Marcy gives a reassuring smile while taking Anne's hands, telling her "You won't. I promise." Anne, believing in her friend this time, wipes her tears and agrees to let her try,telling her "Okay...You got this." with confidence-

-Marcy tells her "See you on the other side!" before running into action to save Sprig-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: Oh, she's great. I'm sure you'll love her~

Lilith: "If Milady wants to see it, I don't see why not."

Kamui: "Of course I'd want to see it again." :)
Jeanne: Hopefully the rest of your new family gets along with her.
Scáthach: "Yes, we would need to check it ourselves"
Tom: "Along with video games. I still usually win, though." :p (She must have a crush on the guy. I better not bring that up yet...)
___

He used to just be a much smaller and fairly normal-looking fish Pokemon, too.

Linebeck: "A what?!"
___

-Not the most elegant meal, but still a really good one- :p
___

[...as in, transforming into one or just acting like one? she's a kitsune, right?]

___

Only Turbo, Hans and perhaps Yokai are among the exceptions, due to them being older examples and at least getting significant screentime as villains. Plus, the twist with Hans is probably the most well known at this point.

-With Ariel having saved Eric, Eric returns the favor by steering the ship to ram Ursula straight through the chest with the ship's bow-

Ooh, that's another thing Disney's known for. They're not shy about showing dark villain deaths!
-Way too evident, but how nice that he's corteous about it-
Lily: "Like what kind of games?"
---
Boudica: "Oh yeah, I have pictures!" -showed one of herself with Mr. Fish back when he was a Magikarp-
---
-Indeed, so nomming burgers they do-
---
Yukari: [I'll leave it open to interpretation]
---
Aya: "I'm not so sure about Yokai myself, even if he has a tragic motivation his actions just can't earn my full sympathy... Turbo was great though"

Kiara: "And she fully deserved it!"
Kanna: "You can get some too if you want, Illya-chan."
---
-like a lucky pervert :V-
---
Alear: "Tea sounds good right about you."
---
Byleth: Shez managed to get a Beast wrapped around her fingers with... food, of all things.
Illya: "...I do want some"
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot~"
-And given they've crossed over with Marvel, they actually stole the catchphrase-
---
Sayori: "Yeah, Yuri loves making all sorts of tea for us too~!"
Natsuki: "She's quite the sweet girl herself"
Yuri: "Hahaha..."
---
-Indeed, it's incredible, and yet it happened in front of her-

___

___

___

___

---
-allowing them to explore the tower as if they knew all of the Alliance's changes-
---
Blake: "I've seen Ruby and Yang long enough to know that this is just siblings being... siblings. There are times where you're annoying to each other but ultimately, you care deeply about each other."
---
-how very River of him-

---

-yes, just the arm and sword, because I still think the singular arm summon is really cool-
Shirou: "I doubt you were. Iri- I mean, Mother wouldn't have brought you here if you weren't. So who exactly are you and what help do you need?"
Now Sieg wasn't replied.
---
-Meaning they easily end tracking where the barrier is maintained, and soon see its guardians, a copy of the Sentai ranger known as MagiMother and a copy of Kamen Rider Wiseman-
1700846807786.png

Stacey: ".......Right before coming here"
---
Sayori: "I guess in the end one can't live without the other~"
Natsuki: "It's like you can be very open with them, right?"
---
-Indeed, so seems they won't need to worry about him- :p

Atalanta: Of course. Let's go somewhere else.
---
-Does Tetra?-

-While Rin tried to keep it down with a few shots of her own-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Way too evident, but how nice that he's corteous about it-
Lily: "Like what kind of games?"
---
Boudica: "Oh yeah, I have pictures!" -showed one of herself with Mr. Fish back when he was a Magikarp-
---
-Indeed, so nomming burgers they do-
---
Yukari: [I'll leave it open to interpretation]
---
Aya: "I'm not so sure about Yokai myself, even if he has a tragic motivation his actions just can't earn my full sympathy... Turbo was great though"

Kiara: "And she fully deserved it!"
-His growth as a person and advice from others helped with that. His past self might have brought it up right away...-

Tom: "Usually modern stuff. Like this one that's already in the console." -A more modern arcade shooter reminiscent of Galaga
___

Linebeck: "That fish grew into this giant serpent?!"

Fuhuhuhuhu~! Cu had a similar reaction to Moana turning from a Feebas to Milotic! :laugh:
___

How's the food?
___

[...i'm kinda curious, but also very concerned.]
___

He could've been written considerably better if they wished for the audience to take him for a tragic villain.

Oh yeah, Turbo was totally entertaining! The twist was less than he was a villain and more of his secret identity. Not to mention that he was still alive to begin with.

-Which of course, leads to Triton and every merperson Ursula ever struck a deal with and turned into polyps are restored to normal-

---
---
---
-how very River of him-

---

Shirou: "I doubt you were. Iri- I mean, Mother wouldn't have brought you here if you weren't. So who exactly are you and what help do you need?"
Now Sieg wasn't replied.
---
-Meaning they easily end tracking where the barrier is maintained, and soon see its guardians, a copy of the Sentai ranger known as MagiMother and a copy of Kamen Rider Wiseman-
View attachment 380984

---
---

---
-Does Tetra?-

Mabel: "What can you guys, do though?"

Dipper: "Can't plan a strategy without first knowing what your teammates are capable of."
___

-So they'll have to either pass them, or destroy them...-

Noelle: "Oh..." :urg:

Berdly: "We didn't know that, either..." :urg:
___

Dipper: "After everything we've been through? That about sums it up." :)

Mabel: "Most siblings tend to be like that. Only difference most don't have to help each other stop an apocalypse." :p
___

-He'll probably bring back a large turkey or hydra meat back to the castle- :V

-It's getting somewhat late, so where should they go next?-
___

Tetra: "I go back to my ship to check on it and my crew periodically." :p

-The creature lamprey form is cut in half by the Gigas' sword, and it's remains are pulverized by Rin's energy arrows, seemingly killing it-

If t hat Specimen is anything like the Thing from the movie, we'll either need to free it or burn it before completely destroying to be sure that it's dead...

Spooky: -Hovering through the ceiling- "Oh hey, I see you guys found Specimen 10!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Hmm. You may not have successfully flown, but you at least still tried to. One cannot succeed at something without first trying to accomplish it to begin with."
___

-He uses it to sling himself as a human projectile at them!-
___

(...She's .scared of losing another friend...)

-Following that, Anne states "And I don't... I don't wanna lose you again." sniffling and crying more tears as she does. Marcy gives a reassuring smile while taking Anne's hands, telling her "You won't. I promise." Anne, believing in her friend this time, wipes her tears and agrees to let her try,telling her "Okay...You got this." with confidence-

-Marcy tells her "See you on the other side!" before running into action to save Sprig-
Pit: "Those are very wise words. You're really cool..."
---
-IT HITS NORA-
---
Weiss: "This was a great scene..."

Illya: "...I do want some"
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot~"
-And given they've crossed over with Marvel, they actually stole the catchphrase-
---
Sayori: "Yeah, Yuri loves making all sorts of tea for us too~!"
Natsuki: "She's quite the sweet girl herself"
Yuri: "Hahaha..."
---
-Indeed, it's incredible, and yet it happened in front of her-
Kanna: "I've really been rubbing off on you, huh?" :p
---
Qrow: "Have I now?"
---
Alear: "Oh, that's adorable." :)
---
Byleth: -keeping a mental note of that to inform the Rulers-

Jeanne: Hopefully the rest of your new family gets along with her.
Scáthach: "Yes, we would need to check it ourselves"
Kamui: Oh, I'm sure she'll love them! "Oh, I have so many memories of this place." :)

Lilith: "I'll gladly lead us there if you want to, Lady Kamui."

Kamui: "YES!"

Now Sieg wasn't replied.
---

---
---

---
-Does Tetra?-

Dipper: "Can't plan a strategy without first knowing what your teammates are capable of."
___

___

Mabel: "Most siblings tend to be like that. Only difference most don't have to help each other stop an apocalypse." :p
___

___

-The creature lamprey form is cut in half by the Gigas' sword, and it's remains are pulverized by Rin's energy arrows, seemingly killing it-

If t hat Specimen is anything like the Thing from the movie, we'll either need to free it or burn it before completely destroying to be sure that it's dead...

Spooky: "Hovering through the ceiling- "Oh hey, I see you guys found Specimen 10!"
-I was trying to make Alear's reply the more catch-all generic reply to all so there's less clutter :V-

Alear: "If you put on the Emblem Ring or Bracelet, you can see all their potential."

Emblem Lyn: "Actually, I'm the one who wants to help you. In combat, I mean."
---
-Neo will only fight if caught, relying on stealth otherwise-
---
Blake: "That's certainly not something all siblings do..."
---
-to the glee of some of his castle's guests :V-

-maybe just to their room?-
---
Kanna: "Awwww~ You care so much about them." :b:

Jaune: "Get us out of here, you crazy ghost!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Tetra unreplied-
FIXED

Pit: "Those are very wise words. You're really cool..."
---
-IT HITS NORA-
---
Weiss: "This was a great scene..."
Meta Knight: "I wouldn't have the knowledge without years of training and experience."
___

-Steven even curled up into a ball before being shot, resulting in him flying like a cannonball and heading Nora headfirst-
___

-Marcy runs towards the Barbari-ant swarm, dodging several before outright jumping towards the top of one, bouncing off of it's back. Hop Pop asks "Who knew these ants were so bouncy?", to which Marcy, using it's back to gain enough height to reach the Barbari-ant Queen's head, confidently answers "I did, 'cause I studied them!" before letting herself be seemingly swallowed by the Barbari-ant Queen-

-Hop Pop covers his eyes, declaring that he can't watch, while Polly, thinking at least Sprig might be okay, just quips "Dibs on the crossbow!" Shortly thereafter, the Barbari-ant queen starts coughing and heaving as Marcy punches and climbs up her throat, before finally emerging and flying out of it, holding Sprig in her arms. As she does, a close-up is shown and her eyes are briefly but notably shown flashing green, similar to the more obvious way Anne's eyes flashed blue in the first episode of the season-

Amphibia4.jpg

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I wouldn't have the knowledge without years of training and experience."
___

-Steven even curled up into a ball before being shot, resulting in him flying like a cannonball and heading Nora headfirst-
___

-Marcy runs towards the Barbari-ant swarm, dodging several before outright jumping towards the top of one, bouncing off of it's back. Hop Pop asks "Who knew these ants were so bouncy?", to which Marcy, using it's back to gain enough height to reach the Barbari-ant Queen's head, confidently answers "I did, 'cause I studied them!" before letting herself be seemingly swallowed by the Barbari-ant Queen-

-Hop Pop covers his eyes, declaring that he can't watch, while Polly, thinking at least Sprig might be okay, just quips "Dibs on the crossbow!" Shortly thereafter, the Barbari-ant queen starts coughing and heaving as Marcy punches and climbs up her throat, before finally emerging and flying out of it, holding Sprig in her arms. As she does, a close-up is shown and her eyes are briefly but notably shown flashing green, similar to the more obvious way Anne's eyes flashed blue in the first episode of the season-
Pit: "So you're saying it could take a while then... That makes sense..."
---
-IT HIT HER HARD-
---
Weiss: "That was incredible..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "So you're saying it could take a while then... That makes sense..."
---
-IT HIT HER HARD-
---
Weiss: "That was incredible..."
Meta Knight: "Yes. It takes time to better oneself at a number of skills, if not all..." (Albeit, it sounds unlikely that Pit will ever be able to truly fly on his own...)
___

-But is it enough to take her down for a few seconds?-
___

(It was totally amazing! And wait a second, did Marcy's eyes just glow?!) :surprised:

-Sprig himself is stunned, and looks up at Marcy who reassuringly winks at him, and Sprig is so impressed and moved that his eyes sparkle as he remarks "TRUSTWORTHY!" with awe-

-Surfing on a large femur bone from another creature the Barbari-ant Queen ate, Marcy then shoots another grapple crossbow into the ceiling to swing back to safety, while Anne, Hop Pop and Polly cheer her on, but the rope snaps in two when they're halfway there, causing Anne to start screaming in a panic while Hop Pop and Polly shout "OH NOOOOOOOO!", prompting all three of them to try and catch Marcy and Sprig-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Yes. It takes time to better oneself at a number of skills, if not all..." (Albeit, it sounds unlikely that Pit will ever be able to truly fly on his own...)
___

-But is it enough to take her down for a few seconds?-
___

(It was totally amazing! And wait a second, did Marcy's eyes just glow?!) :surprised:

-Sprig himself is stunned, and looks up at Marcy who reassuringly winks at him, and Sprig is so impressed and moved that his eyes sparkle as he remarks "TRUSTWORTHY!" with awe-

-Surfing on a large femur bone from another creature the Barbari-ant Queen ate, Marcy then shoots another grapple crossbow into the ceiling to swing back to safety, while Anne, Hop Pop and Polly cheer her on, but the rope snaps in two when they're halfway there, causing Anne to start screaming in a panic while Hop Pop and Polly shout "OH NOOOOOOOO!", prompting all three of them to try and catch Marcy and Sprig-
-at least not without a crazy wish-granting moment-
---
-she's on the floor-
---
Weiss: "Whoa, they did!" -then the rope snap- :crazy:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: Oh, I'm sure she'll love them! "Oh, I have so many memories of this place." :)

Lilith: "I'll gladly lead us there if you want to, Lady Kamui."

Kamui: "YES!"
-So Lilith would bring them in?-
-His growth as a person and advice from others helped with that. His past self might have brought it up right away...-

Tom: "Usually modern stuff. Like this one that's already in the console." -A more modern arcade shooter reminiscent of Galaga
___

Linebeck: "That fish grew into this giant serpent?!"

Fuhuhuhuhu~! Cu had a similar reaction to Moana turning from a Feebas to Milotic! :laugh:
___

How's the food?
___

[...i'm kinda curious, but also very concerned.]
___

He could've been written considerably better if they wished for the audience to take him for a tragic villain.

Oh yeah, Turbo was totally entertaining! The twist was less than he was a villain and more of his secret identity. Not to mention that he was still alive to begin with.

-Which of course, leads to Triton and every merperson Ursula ever struck a deal with and turned into polyps are restored to normal-
Lily: "Ooooh, that's an arcade shooter"
---
Boudica: "I was also surprised a little bit, but he's still a sweetheart" :)
---
Rin: "Greasy, but it's not like I have to worry about that" :p
---
Yukari: [It's why I keep an eye on her. I am not exaggerating by saying that she could reach my level some day, but depending on how she went about it, it could become terrible or great news]
---
Aya: "It really clicks with how he had been mentioned throughout the movie"
-Kiara sighed of relief-
Kanna: "I've really been rubbing off on you, huh?" :p
---
Qrow: "Have I now?"
---
Alear: "Oh, that's adorable." :)
---
Byleth: -keeping a mental note of that to inform the Rulers-
Illya: "....Maybe a little bit" 😅
---
-Both succubi giggled-
-.......Then Pittoo spots them again- :V
---
Yuri: "A-Aaaaah..." -embarrassed by the compliement-
---
-Which she would do now?-

___

___

___

___

Tetra: "I go back to my ship to check on it and my crew periodically." :p

Spooky: -Hovering through the ceiling- "Oh hey, I see you guys found Specimen 10!"
-I was trying to make Alear's reply the more catch-all generic reply to all so there's less clutter :V-

Alear: "If you put on the Emblem Ring or Bracelet, you can see all their potential."

---
---
---

---

Sieg: "Emblem? Is that how you all would be called?"
Shirou: "In what way could you doit?"
Irisviel: "Oh, has Kamui toldyou of some Emblems~?" -she shows Micaiah and Lyn's rings-
Shirou: ".....Oh. She has!"
---
-Indeed, a move Kaito and Medea would silently agree on-
-Too much trouble otherwise-

Stacey: "You didn't know that either, don't blame yourselves..."
---
Sayori: "Woah, that's sooooo awesome~!"
---
-I can imagine two in particular- :p

-True, they could just go and take it easy-
---
Nanoha: "As one should! I'm glad about that!" :)

Rin: "You again....."
Takeru: "Spooky-san, please stop this!"
Sakura: "I'm begging you that!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "....Maybe a little bit" 😅
---
-Both succubi giggled-
-.......Then Pittoo spots them again- :V
---
Yuri: "A-Aaaaah..." -embarrassed by the compliement-
---
-Which she would do now?-
Kanna: "Do you mind it? You used to really worry about me eating a lot, so I want to be sure you're okay with this..."
---
-and shot an arrow... but as a warning shot so it missed on purpose-
---
-awwwwwwww~-

Alear: "Could I try some of that tea?"
---
-indeed she would-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Ooooh, that's an arcade shooter"
---
Boudica: "I was also surprised a little bit, but he's still a sweetheart" :)
---
Rin: "Greasy, but it's not like I have to worry about that" :p
---
Yukari: [It's why I keep an eye on her. I am not exaggerating by saying that she could reach my level some day, but depending on how she went about it, it could become terrible or great news]
---
Aya: "It really clicks with how he had been mentioned throughout the movie"
-Kiara sighed of relief-
Tom: "But a totally more modern one. It got released just a few years back, and it's still getting updates."
___

-Linebeck looks at the Gyrados for a few seconds, doubtful and nervous-

-He actually manages to make a friendly smile...still a big gaping smile because Gyarados, but an actual, visible smile nonetheless- :p
___

Neither do I, but for a different reason.

Brad: -Eating a nearby table- "Man, having magic protection from acne must be ultra convenient..."
___

[Ran really doesn't strike me as the sort who'd go feral over time or mad with power...]
___

-Then finally, Triton accepts humans and his daughter's dreams, and uses his magic to help her become a human himself, allowing her to follow her dreams of living on the surface among humanity as well as be with Eric-

-at least not without a crazy wish-granting moment-
---
-she's on the floor-
---
Weiss: "Whoa, they did!" -then the rope snap- :crazy:
-But what are the odds of that happening?- :V
___

-Steven would try to hold her down with his elbow to make sure she'd stay down for the ten second count were it not for the fact that Yang's still standing-

Steven: (Here's hoping Nora can't get back up in time...But even if she doesn't, how can I defeat Yang?)
___

-Thankfully, they managed to catch them, but are shortly thereafter surrounded by approaching Barbari-ants. As they back up in fear with the Barbari-ants closing in on them, Anne worriedly asks Marcy if she has any ideas, who's just watching an egg-themed timing counting down on her cellphone. Once the timer counts down io zero from it's last few seconds, the egg icon sounds off a cluck sound effect alarm while displaying a hatching chicken-

-The timer turns out to have been set for when the Stink Shrooms would go off, as mere seconds later, the Stink Shrooms all start detonating, releasing stench pheromones that the Barbari-ants, including the Queen, can't stand and repel them all almost instantly, driving the entire colony out of the cave and away from Newtopia-

(She did it!) :b:

---
---
---

---

Sieg: "Emblem? Is that how you all would be called?"
Shirou: "In what way could you doit?"
Irisviel: "Oh, has Kamui toldyou of some Emblems~?" -she shows Micaiah and Lyn's rings-
Shirou: ".....Oh. She has!"
---
-Indeed, a move Kaito and Medea would silently agree on-
-Too much trouble otherwise-

Stacey: "You didn't know that either, don't blame yourselves..."
---
Sayori: "Woah, that's sooooo awesome~!"
---
-I can imagine two in particular- :p

-True, they could just go and take it easy-
---
Nanoha: "As one should! I'm glad about that!" :)

Rin: "You again....."
Takeru: "Spooky-san, please stop this!"
Sakura: "I'm begging you that!"
Dipper: "So we just need to put these on?" -Holding Ephraim's bracelet-

-Mabel tries Erika's bracelet on without hesitation-
___

-So what's their next move?-

Noelle: "I'm still really sorry for your loss..."

Susie: "You gonna be okay, man?"
___

Dipper: "We weren't the twin siblings who ended up saving the world, though."

Mabel: "That honor goes to our Grunkles!"
___

-Totally not the two in Moon's group here-

-Not unlike staying at a hotel showers and take a break for the rest of the night-
___

Tetra: "Of course I'm going to make sure my ship's still sailing smoothly! What kind of captain leaves their ship unattended?"

Spooky: "Sorry, but I've still got an entire planet of people to scare. You two just need to get out of here. Your friends should, too, if you're really that worried about that."

Then at least get this borderline movie monster out of here! What if it infects someone like the Thing?!

Spooky: "Oh, don't worry about that! Specimen 10 isn't exactly like that classic movie monster! It can't copy cells or infect you anything like that."

Whew, that's a relief...

Spooky: "No, instead Specimen 10 only bites away at your flesh and then assimilates people by absorbing what's left of them, after which it also assimilates your consciousness into itself." :lol: -Wouldn't have said that with a genuinely apologetic awkwardness if Sakura and Rin weren't among the group having to avoid and fight Specimen 10-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Do you mind it? You used to really worry about me eating a lot, so I want to be sure you're okay with this..."
---
-and shot an arrow... but as a warning shot so it missed on purpose-
---
-awwwwwwww~-

Alear: "Could I try some of that tea?"
---
-indeed she would-
Illya: "...I mean, I still don't want to do it too much..."
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "....."Well now, that's bad news.
---
Yuri: "Oh, sire you could! Just let me brew it"
---
-So she sees they!-
Tom: "But a totally more modern one. It got released just a few years back, and it's still getting updates."
___

-Linebeck looks at the Gyrados for a few seconds, doubtful and nervous-

-He actually manages to make a friendly smile...still a big gaping smile because Gyarados, but an actual, visible smile nonetheless- :p
___

Neither do I, but for a different reason.

Brad: -Eating a nearby table- "Man, having magic protection from acne must be ultra convenient..."
___

[Ran really doesn't strike me as the sort who'd go feral over time or mad with power...]
___

-Then finally, Triton accepts humans and his daughter's dreams, and uses his magic to help her become a human himself, allowing her to follow her dreams of living on the surface among humanity as well as be with Eric-
Lily: "I guess classics are so beloved they keep getting new versions..."
---
Boudica: "See? He's very friendly" :)
---
Rin: "It's honestly the best part of this" :p
Sakura: "Even if some still exceed themselves"
---
Yukari: [Striking, isnpt it?]
---
Kiara: "Awww~ Just as she always wanted~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I guess classics are so beloved they keep getting new versions..."
---
Boudica: "See? He's very friendly" :)
---
Rin: "It's honestly the best part of this" :p
Sakura: "Even if some still exceed themselves"
---
Yukari: [Striking, isnpt it?]
---
Kiara: "Awww~ Just as she always wanted~"
Tom: "This one's more of a new game in a classic genre than a classic game itself."
___

Linebeck: "...Huh, I suppose it's not a total oddity. I've met deities with similar appearances..."
___

Brad: "Exceed themselves?"

Servants can eat endless amounts of food, too. Some of them...are little less than considerate of chefs because of that...

___

[...i'm still confused...]

___

It's always a moving ending~. :)

I appreciate the triumphant reprise of "Part of Your World" during this scene.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tom: "This one's more of a new game in a classic genre than a classic game itself."
___

Linebeck: "...Huh, I suppose it's not a total oddity. I've met deities with similar appearances..."
___

Brad: "Exceed themselves?"

Servants can eat endless amounts of food, too. Some of them...are little less than considerate of chefs because of that...

___

[...i'm still confused...]

___

It's always a moving ending~. :)

I appreciate the triumphant reprise of "Part of Your World" during this scene.
Digital Hazard Digital Hazard

Tagging since I messed up the quote box for this...Again.

Top Bottom