• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Lilith would bring them in?-
-What Digi asked?-
-indeed they would-

-you can bring a character of yours if you don't wanna feel left out, KoP-

Kamui: "It's just as I last saw it..."

-But what are the odds of that happening?- :V
___

-Steven would try to hold her down with his elbow to make sure she'd stay down for the ten second count were it not for the fact that Yang's still standing-

Steven: (Here's hoping Nora can't get back up in time...But even if she doesn't, how can I defeat Yang?)
___

-Thankfully, they managed to catch them, but are shortly thereafter surrounded by approaching Barbari-ants. As they back up in fear with the Barbari-ants closing in on them, Anne worriedly asks Marcy if she has any ideas, who's just watching an egg-themed timing counting down on her cellphone. Once the timer counts down io zero from it's last few seconds, the egg icon sounds off a cluck sound effect alarm while displaying a hatching chicken-

-The timer turns out to have been set for when the Stink Shrooms would go off, as mere seconds later, the Stink Shrooms all start detonating, releasing stench pheromones that the Barbari-ants, including the Queen, can't stand and repel them all almost instantly, driving the entire colony out of the cave and away from Newtopia-

(She did it!) :b:
-slim :V-
---
-the referee, whom we didn't really decide the identity of, is counting-

-Yang grabs Steven during that count though-
---
Weiss: "Marcy, you genius!"

Sieg: "Emblem? Is that how you all would be called?"
Shirou: "In what way could you doit?"
Irisviel: "Oh, has Kamui toldyou of some Emblems~?" -she shows Micaiah and Lyn's rings-
Shirou: ".....Oh. She has!"
---
-Indeed, a move Kaito and Medea would silently agree on-
-Too much trouble otherwise-

Stacey: "You didn't know that either, don't blame yourselves..."
---
Sayori: "Woah, that's sooooo awesome~!"
---
-I can imagine two in particular- :p

-True, they could just go and take it easy-
---
Nanoha: "As one should! I'm glad about that!" :)

Rin: "You again....."
Takeru: "Spooky-san, please stop this!"
Sakura: "I'm begging you that!"
Dipper: "So we just need to put these on?" -Holding Ephraim's bracelet-

-Mabel tries Erika's bracelet on without hesitation-
___

-So what's their next move?-

Noelle: "I'm still really sorry for your loss..."

Susie: "You gonna be okay, man?"
___

Dipper: "We weren't the twin siblings who ended up saving the world, though."

Mabel: "That honor goes to our Grunkles!"
___

-Totally not the two in Moon's group here-

-Not unlike staying at a hotel showers and take a break for the rest of the night-
___

Tetra: "Of course I'm going to make sure my ship's still sailing smoothly! What kind of captain leaves their ship unattended?"

Spooky: "Sorry, but I've still got an entire planet of people to scare. You two just need to get out of here. Your friends should, too, if you're really that worried about that."

Then at least get this borderline movie monster out of here! What if it infects someone like the Thing?!

Spooky: "Oh, don't worry about that! Specimen 10 isn't exactly like that classic movie monster! It can't copy cells or infect you anything like that."

Whew, that's a relief...

Spooky: "No, instead Specimen 10 only bites away at your flesh and then assimilates people by absorbing what's left of them, after which it also assimilates your consciousness into itself." :lol: -Wouldn't have said that with a genuinely apologetic awkwardness if Sakura and Rin weren't among the group having to avoid and fight Specimen 10-
-Mabel would find out Eirika is one of the more deep and complex Emblems; as she and Ephraim share a ring, the abilities of both can be used... but only one of the two twins' abilities can be active at a time, be it the ridiculous damage Eirika can bring as it scales off of the foe's defenses or Ephraim having self-healing on his strikes in order to fight longer... but if they Engage, both are combined-

Emblem Lyn: "Then that is exactly what I am! But how do you know Kamui, if I may ask?"
---
-so how do they proceed further?-
---
Blake: "Those two old men?"
---
-definitely not- :V

-but with better room service :V-
---
Kanna: "That makes sense." :)
---
Yang: "......Yeah, the Thing is less scary..."

Illya: "...I mean, I still don't want to do it too much..."
---
Morrigan/Lilith: "....."Well now, that's bad news.
---
Yuri: "Oh, sire you could! Just let me brew it"
---
-So she sees they!-
Kanna: "But you're fine with it sometimes?"
---
Dark Pit: "What are you doing with those demons, Qrow?!"

Qrow: "Relax, dark angel. They're fine."

Dark Pit: "Of course you'd think that..."
---
-Alear happy-
---
-she walks to them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-slim :V-
---
-the referee, whom we didn't really decide the identity of, is counting-

-Yang grabs Steven during that count though-
---
Weiss: "Marcy, you genius!"
-Well, Miyu can apparently still grant wishes...but that's not a power to be used lightly, or something she might agree to to begin with as a result-
___

-I'd say Mario because Punch-Out if he and the other Mario characters hadn't been absent for a while- :V

-He's lifted by the shirt, and unable to do much-
___

-In contrast to how the Barbari-ants reacted to it, Sprig remarks that the Stink Shrooms' scent actually smells kinda nice...After which Marcy, holding her nose, informs them "Yeah. I mean, it will liquefy your lungs if you breathe too much of it, so...". Cue Anne declaring "Welp, time to go!" immediately after hearing that as all five of them promptly run out of the cave-

-On the path back, Marcy thanks Anne for having her back, to which Anne gladly replies "Not that you needed it. You're right. You really have changed." A few seconds later, Hopediah and Polly tell Marcy "Uh, you're on fire again." Marcy is initially startled when she turns back and finds out that once again, her cloak caught fire despite the complete lack of any fire. At this point, Marcy is so angry and fed up with her cloak catching that she stomps the fire out herself while complaining "Oh, come on! There wasn't even any fire this time!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well, Miyu can apparently still grant wishes...but that's not a power to be used lightly, or something she might agree to to begin with as a result-
___

-I'd say Mario because Punch-Out if he and the other Mario characters hadn't been absent for a while- :V

-He's lifted by the shirt, and unable to do much-
___

-In contrast to how the Barbari-ants reacted to it, Sprig remarks that the Stink Shrooms' scent actually smells kinda nice...After which Marcy, holding her nose, informs them "Yeah. I mean, it will liquefy your lungs if you breathe too much of it, so...". Cue Anne declaring "Welp, time to go!" immediately after hearing that as all five of them promptly run out of the cave-

-On the path back, Marcy thanks Anne for having her back, to which Anne gladly replies "Not that you needed it. You're right. You really have changed." A few seconds later, Hopediah and Polly tell Marcy "Uh, you're on fire again." Marcy is initially startled when she turns back and finds out that once again, her cloak caught fire despite the complete lack of any fire. At this point, Marcy is so angry and fed up with her cloak catching that she stomps the fire out herself while complaining "Oh, come on! There wasn't even any fire this time!"-
-but they're basically siblings since Palutena adopted her :V-
---
-LMAO-

Yang: "You fought well, kid." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "Maybe she should ditch the cloak at this point..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What Digi asked?-
-indeed they would-

-Like Gaster or Alphys-
Jeanne: "And it's so vast..."
Tom: "This one's more of a new game in a classic genre than a classic game itself."
___

Linebeck: "...Huh, I suppose it's not a total oddity. I've met deities with similar appearances..."
___

Brad: "Exceed themselves?"

Servants can eat endless amounts of food, too. Some of them...are little less than considerate of chefs because of that...

___

[...i'm still confused...]

___

It's always a moving ending~. :)

I appreciate the triumphant reprise of "Part of Your World" during this scene.
Lily: "Ah, makes sense when you say it like that" So far, no problem.
---
Tamamo Cat: "Sounds like something more common than you'd think, nya~"
-And then there's Shuten whose father is a snake dragon deity-
---
Sakura: "With the cooks even going on a strike now"
---
Yukari: [Oh don't worry, all you need to know is that she's going rampant as long as I can oversee her]
---
Kiara: "Such a splendid and wonderful adaptation of the tale~ It never gets old~"
Kanna: "But you're fine with it sometimes?"
---
Dark Pit: "What are you doing with those demons, Qrow?!"

Qrow: "Relax, dark angel. They're fine."

Dark Pit: "Of course you'd think that..."
---
-Alear happy-
---
-she walks to them-
Illya: "Maybe just at a few times"
---
Lilith: "Oh hey there, hahahah..."
Morrigan: "Hmmmm..." Now I wonder how good of a fighter he is.
---
-And so Yuri would brew and serve some tea!-
---
-And then what she says?-
Dipper: "So we just need to put these on?" -Holding Ephraim's bracelet-

-Mabel tries Erika's bracelet on without hesitation-
___

-So what's their next move?-

Noelle: "I'm still really sorry for your loss..."

Susie: "You gonna be okay, man?"
___

Dipper: "We weren't the twin siblings who ended up saving the world, though."

Mabel: "That honor goes to our Grunkles!"
___

-Totally not the two in Moon's group here-

-Not unlike staying at a hotel showers and take a break for the rest of the night-
___

Tetra: "Of course I'm going to make sure my ship's still sailing smoothly! What kind of captain leaves their ship unattended?"

Spooky: "Sorry, but I've still got an entire planet of people to scare. You two just need to get out of here. Your friends should, too, if you're really that worried about that."

Then at least get this borderline movie monster out of here! What if it infects someone like the Thing?!

Spooky: "Oh, don't worry about that! Specimen 10 isn't exactly like that classic movie monster! It can't copy cells or infect you anything like that."

Whew, that's a relief...

Spooky: "No, instead Specimen 10 only bites away at your flesh and then assimilates people by absorbing what's left of them, after which it also assimilates your consciousness into itself." :lol: -Wouldn't have said that with a genuinely apologetic awkwardness if Sakura and Rin weren't among the group having to avoid and fight Specimen 10-
-Mabel would find out Eirika is one of the more deep and complex Emblems; as she and Ephraim share a ring, the abilities of both can be used... but only one of the two twins' abilities can be active at a time, be it the ridiculous damage Eirika can bring as it scales off of the foe's defenses or Ephraim having self-healing on his strikes in order to fight longer... but if they Engage, both are combined-

Emblem Lyn: "Then that is exactly what I am! But how do you know Kamui, if I may ask?"
---
---
---

---
---
Sieg unreplied
Shirou: "She's my wife" -no hesitation in answering, since he loves her a lot-
---
-Letting Medea look at the barrier just a little closer, with the copies not knowing her motives-

Stacey: ".................I don't know..."
---
Natsuki: "Heh, Grunkles sounds like a funny way to adress them"
---
-They have absolutely no reason to~-
---
-Yep, what reason would there be for that?- :V

-Pretty much, with Artemis bouncing on the bed-
---
Arisa: "How did you even became a captain?"

Takeru: "I won't let them toy with the souls of the dead like that, and Makoto-niichan and Alain are still being experimented on! But also... Then what would happen after that?"
Rin: "I mean, yeah, if everyone's dead, who would you scare?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but they're basically siblings since Palutena adopted her :V-
---
-LMAO-

Yang: "You fought well, kid." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "Maybe she should ditch the cloak at this point..."
-So she might agree to grant him a wish if that power still works...-

-At the same time, though, while the foe of the Emiya/Einzbern in question is dead now, the last time she granted a wish, it led to Julian being able to track them down again-
___

-Maybe Grunkle Stan? A wrestling competition seems his speed- :V

Steven: "Tiger Millionaire doesn't give up so easily!" -Is he hit or thrown before he can try to escape with another kick-
___

(Or get one that's less flammable...)

-Sprig then walks up to Marcy and quickly apologizes for his earlier suspicion of her, humbly and earnestly telling her "Marcy? Sorry for all the suspicion earlier. I was wrong about you... You're no backstabber." Marcy doesn't mind and is just glad he's still safe and well, telling Sprig "Hey, I'm just glad you're okay. It's obvious you mean a lot to Anne."-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed they would-

-Like Gaster or Alphys-
-I think that's honestly part of the reason why I keep forgetting to reply to this, and Gaster and Alphys frequently work directly alongside the Rulers, so yeah, that works-

A-And this entire place is sitting between dimensions?!

Lily: "Ah, makes sense when you say it like that" So far, no problem.
---
Tamamo Cat: "Sounds like something more common than you'd think, nya~"
-And then there's Shuten whose father is a snake dragon deity-
---
Sakura: "With the cooks even going on a strike now"
---
Yukari: [Oh don't worry, all you need to know is that she's going rampant as long as I can oversee her]
---
Kiara: "Such a splendid and wonderful adaptation of the tale~ It never gets old~"
Tom: "I...still don't totally get what brought you here, though..." -Still confused-

___

Linebeck: "That's becoming increasingly apparent..."

-Not like Linebeck knows about him- :V
___

I'm actually surprised you guys didn't go on strike way sooner...
___

-Not going rampant, she means?-

[well, i guess that's reassuring. she's got pals at least, right?]

___

Don't tell that to Andersen, though. :p

---
---
---

---
---
Sieg unreplied
---
-Letting Medea look at the barrier just a little closer, with the copies not knowing her motives-

---
---
---

---

Takeru: "I won't let them toy with the souls of the dead like that, and Makoto-niichan and Alain are still being experimented on! But also... Then what would happen after that?"
Mabel: "Whoa, check out all these powers! Wait, can only one of your guys' powers be used at once?"

Dipper: "It looks like there's a special method required to have both of their powers either combined into one skill set or active at once..."
___

-Will Rulebreaker be able to dispel it?-

Berdly: "Is there anything we can do to help...?"
___

Dipper: "They're our great uncles, twin brothers."

Mabel: "They even have similar names just like us! Stanley and Stanford!"
___

I'm not sure what this is a reply to, Digi?

___

-No reason except gluttons- :V

-They probably wouldn't order more for food until tomorrow or until they were hungry enough for another dessert, but at least they know from Medea that the room service at the castle is top notch-

-They'd also find that the equivalent of TVs here are large Magic Mirrors, which still have magic-based remotes that allow them to tune to different channels-
___

Tetra: "I inherited the ship from my mother, and she passed the role of captain to me."

It might actually be less scary since at least it can't kill anyone from minimal contact and then mimic them, but it's certainly more dangerous...

Steven: "Come on, you couldn't have always been like this! Maybe you're cursed, or are still mad or upset about something, but there's still good in you, you wouldn't be asking the Specimens to leave Sakura, Rin and Jenny alone otherwise! Look into your heart and think back to your past! You have to realize that none of this is right!" :urg:

Spooky: "I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I certainly don't remember much from when I was alive. Either way, who said I was gonna kill everyone? You gotta leave enough people around to be scared, but you also need to maintain a big enough army and monster variety to keep scaring people. So I still have more troops to recruit."

This is insane!

Amethyst: "Where the heck is that mansion?!"

Spooky: "Anyway, you guys better either finish that thing off or get out of here. Specimen 10 may be badly torn apart and wounded, but unless it's fully destroyed or contained, it can just pull itself back together.

Anyway, I better get going. Some of the tougher people in town still don't seem scared enough, so I'm going to go find and unleash the monster Specimens from the abandoned hospital floors of my mansion. See you guys soon!" -Now dressed as a nurse to go with the hospital rooms she just mentioned-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Maybe just at a few times"
---
Lilith: "Oh hey there, hahahah..."
Morrigan: "Hmmmm..." Now I wonder how good of a fighter he is.
---
-And so Yuri would brew and serve some tea!-
---
-And then what she says?-
Kanna: "Alright. I won't force you to eat lots unless you want to.... but you can't complain about my own appetite anymore." >:3
---
-why not find out?-
---
-nice!-

Alear: -looking forward to it!-
---
Byleth: "I've got news concerning the Beast summoned by Shez."

Sieg unreplied
---

---
---
---

---

Mabel: "Whoa, check out all these powers! Wait, can only one of your guys' powers be used at once?"

Dipper: "It looks like there's a special method required to have both of their powers either combined into one skill set or active at once..."
___

___

___

___

-They probably wouldn't order more for food until tomorrow or until they were hungry enough for another dessert, but at least they know from Medea that the room service at the castle is top notch-

-They'd also find that the equivalent of TVs here are large Magic Mirrors, which still have magic-based remotes that allow them to tune to different channels-
___

It might actually be less scary since at least it can't kill anyone from minimal contact and then mimic them, but it's certainly more dangerous...

Steven: "Come on, you couldn't have always been like this! Maybe you're cursed, or are still mad or upset about something, but there's still good in you, you wouldn't be asking the Specimens to leave Sakura, Rin and Jenny alone otherwise! Look into your heart and think back to your past! You have to realize that none of this is right!" :urg:

Spooky: "I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but I certainly don't remember much from when I was alive. Either way, who said I was gonna kill everyone? You gotta leave enough people around to be scared, but you also need to maintain a big enough army and monster variety to keep scaring people. So I still have more troops to recruit."

This is insane!

Spooky: "Anyway, you guys better either finish that thing off or get out of here. Specimen 10 may be badly torn apart and wounded, but unless it's fully destroyed or contained, it can just pull itself back together.

Anyway, I better get going. Some of the tougher people in town still don't seem scared enough, so I'm going to go find and unleash the monster Specimens from the abandoned hospital floors of my mansion. See you guys soon!" -Now dressed as a nurse to go with the hospital rooms she just mentioned-
Sorry for not noticing cardboard, Digi :V

Emblem Corrin: "Yes, that's what we are?"

Emblem Lyn: "She's... never told me of that..."

Emblem Eirika: "Indeed we can. It's something known as Engaging."
---
-might as well try-
---
Blake: "It's short for great uncle."
---
-pretty much- :V

Blake: "...Should we watch TV or read?"
---
Kanna: "....What happened to her?"

Yang: "She's going to get these out on everyone?!"

Ruby: "We have to stop her!"

-Like Gaster or Alphys-
-I think that's honestly part of the reason why I keep forgetting to reply to this, and Gaster and Alphys frequently work directly alongside the Rulers, so yeah, that works-

Lilith: "Not really a place between dimensions. It's a full world of its own right."

-So she might agree to grant him a wish if that power still works...-

-At the same time, though, while the foe of the Emiya/Einzbern in question is dead now, the last time she granted a wish, it led to Julian being able to track them down again-
___

-Maybe Grunkle Stan? A wrestling competition seems his speed- :V

Steven: "Tiger Millionaire doesn't give up so easily!" -Is he hit or thrown before he can try to escape with another kick-
___

(Or get one that's less flammable...)

-Sprig then walks up to Marcy and quickly apologizes for his earlier suspicion of her, humbly and earnestly telling her "Marcy? Sorry for all the suspicion earlier. I was wrong about you... You're no backstabber." Marcy doesn't mind and is just glad he's still safe and well, telling Sprig "Hey, I'm just glad you're okay. It's obvious you mean a lot to Anne."-
-but does it matter when he's dead? and so is his entire world?-
---
-sure lmao-

-he's thrown away-
---
Weiss: "They're getting along~"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Tetra unreplied again-
DANG IT

Once again, it's fixed now.

-but does it matter when he's dead? and so is his entire world?-
---
-sure lmao-

-he's thrown away-
---
Weiss: "They're getting along~"
-It might not...but it's still not a power to use lightly-
___

-He's counting down to 10!-

-On the floor or towards the ropes again?-
___

-Then a few seconds later, Sprig coughs up some of the green liquid form the Barbari-ants, accidentally spitting it on Hop Pop's shirt. Having turned heavily acid from being in his Sprig's stomach, it disolves Hop Pop's shirt, coat and ascot instantly, annoying him enough for him to shout "Nyeh! Dang it, Sprig!"-

-Cue everyone else in the group laughing and chuckling-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
DANG IT

Once again, it's fixed now.

-It might not...but it's still not a power to use lightly-
___

-He's counting down to 10!-

-On the floor or towards the ropes again?-
___

-Then a few seconds later, Sprig coughs up some of the green liquid form the Barbari-ants, accidentally spitting it on Hop Pop's shirt. Having turned heavily acid from being in his Sprig's stomach, it disolves Hop Pop's shirt, coat and ascot instantly, annoying him enough for him to shout "Nyeh! Dang it, Sprig!"-

-Cue everyone else in the group laughing and chuckling-
So my reply's edited accordingly

-that's true...-
---
-on the floor, and she's helping Nora get back up after that-
---
Weiss: ".........Did he pack new clothes?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's true...-
---
-on the floor, and she's helping Nora get back up after that-
---
Weiss: ".........Did he pack new clothes?"
-Of course, it's not like Pit himself would even think of it since he's still unaware of his wings' defect...But would Palutena think of it?-
___

Stan: "And the Lightning Goddess rises to strike again!"
___

(If the trip was going to take them several weeks, if not months, then it would've made sense for him to pack tons of extra supplies including extra clothes...)

-The bells of Newtopa are then heard tolling, followed by celebratory music, signaling that the Barbari-ants have been driven off and that Newtopa is open to the public of Amphibia again. With that, Marcy excitedly tells the group "Now, come on!" Who's ready to go to Newtopia? And write up a detailed report?!" Sprig and Polly are like "YEAH!" until they do a double take from what Marcy said and say "Wait, what?" and "A report? Booooo!", respectively-

-They follow Marcy to Newtopia anyway, and as they do, Anne remarks "Wow.... Marcy hasn't just changed, she's flourished. I've never seen her so happy." while it's proven that Hop Pop did indeed pack extra clothes as he's shown trying to put a fuzzy green sweater on to replace his shirt. In response to what Anne said he asks "Always impressive what people are capable of, isn't it?"...and then fails to pull the sweater down past his head and gets it stuck. He has to ask Anne "A little help, please?" who obligies, pulling the sweater all the down for him, after which he's shown with the oblivious expression of a smile and semi-crossed derpy eyes-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Lilith: "Not really a place between dimensions. It's a full world of its own right."
Luvia: "Incredible, there's so much we could do in these facilities~!"
Tom: "I...still don't totally get what brought you here, though..." -Still confused-

___

Linebeck: "That's becoming increasingly apparent..."

-Not like Linebeck knows about him- :V
___

I'm actually surprised you guys didn't go on strike way sooner...
___

-Not going rampant, she means?-

[well, i guess that's reassuring. she's got pals at least, right?]

___

Don't tell that to Andersen, though. :p
Lily: "...Uuuuh, how do I put it...?"
---
-Boudica even patted the Pokémon-
-All while Medb was so frustrated at her recent loss-
---
Sakura: "Yes... Actually I'm one of those people in strike"
---
-Yeah, that-
Yukari: [You could say that~]
---
Kiara: "Hmph, that grumpy ball of bitterness has no apreciation for how much people love his work!"
Kanna: "Alright. I won't force you to eat lots unless you want to.... but you can't complain about my own appetite anymore." >:3
---
-why not find out?-
---
-nice!-

Alear: -looking forward to it!-
---
Byleth: "I've got news concerning the Beast summoned by Shez."
Illya: "...W-Wait, what?!"
---
Lilith: "...You just got into a fight! Don't make this harder for us!"
Morrigan: "Awwwwww...." :p
---
-Also some cookies that Natsuki baked for most around except Veyle, but they got a bag of spicy nachos for her-
---
Scáthach: "Did she keep growing, or is it something else?"

___

___

___

___

___

Tetra: "I inherited the ship from my mother, and she passed the role of captain to me."

This is insane!

---
-might as well try-
---
---

---

Sieg: "Woah. Can I try you then? ...Actually that was worded badly, sorry!"
Shirou: "She's met you before we wed then... Yeah... Yeah, I think I remember now... Do you prefer to go by Lyn?"
---
-It's too big and complex to do it with just Rule Breaker... But she's already thinking on a way to do it...-

Stacey: ".........I also don't know..."
---
Sayori: "Oooh, then both could be nicknamed Stan~!"
---
-So what are they seeing right now?-

Atalanta: "Did you bring any book with you?"
-Medea will watch TV at least-
---
Nanoha: "I-I didn't know..."

Rin: Wethere she was shot or not, she's insane right now!
Sakura: "We won't be going off... This... This is no different from what I once intended to do! I can't just stand here and see you suffer while it also makes other suffer!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Of course, it's not like Pit himself would even think of it since he's still unaware of his wings' defect...But would Palutena think of it?-
___

Stan: "And the Lightning Goddess rises to strike again!"
___

(If the trip was going to take them several weeks, if not months, then it would've made sense for him to pack tons of extra supplies including extra clothes...)

-The bells of Newtopa are then heard tolling, followed by celebratory music, signaling that the Barbari-ants have been driven off and that Newtopa is open to the public of Amphibia again. With that, Marcy excitedly tells the group "Now, come on!" Who's ready to go to Newtopia? And write up a detailed report?!" Sprig and Polly are like "YEAH!" until they do a double take from what Marcy said and say "Wait, what?" and "A report? Booooo!", respectively-

-They follow Marcy to Newtopia anyway, and as they do, Anne remarks "Wow.... Marcy hasn't just changed, she's flourished. I've never seen her so happy." while it's proven that Hop Pop did indeed pack extra clothes as he's shown trying to put a fuzzy green sweater on to replace his shirt. In response to what Anne said he asks "Always impressive what people are capable of, isn't it?"...and then fails to pull the sweater down past his head and gets it stuck. He has to ask Anne "A little help, please?" who obligies, pulling the sweater all the down for him, after which he's shown with the oblivious expression of a smile and semi-crossed derpy eyes-
-hmmm...-
---
Nora: "This ain't over yet for me, kid!"
---
Weiss: "It's incredible how good this world was for Marcy."

Illya: "...W-Wait, what?!"
---
Lilith: "...You just got into a fight! Don't make this harder for us!"
Morrigan: "Awwwwww...." :p
---
-Also some cookies that Natsuki baked for most around except Veyle, but they got a bag of spicy nachos for her-
---
Scáthach: "Did she keep growing, or is it something else?"
Kanna: "Weren't you the one always worried whenever I eat a lot?" :p
---
-she totally will? :V-
---
Veyle: -GASPS IN HAPPY-
---
Byleth: "She's now in an adult form... but you won't believe how Shez managed to keep her in check."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "Weren't you the one always worried whenever I eat a lot?" :p
---
-she totally will? :V-
---
Veyle: -GASPS IN HAPPY-
---
Byleth: "She's now in an adult form... but you won't believe how Shez managed to keep her in check."
Illya: "Uuuuuuh..."
---
-Lilith will try to stop her from it-
-How ironic that she's the one keeping her at bail now- :p
---
Sayori: "Here, these are some of my favorites~"
---
Martha: "...Go on"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Uuuuuuh..."
---
-Lilith will try to stop her from it-
-How ironic that she's the one keeping her at bail now- :p
---
Sayori: "Here, these are some of my favorites~"
---
Martha: "...Go on"
Kanna: "Well, you can't anymore." >:3
---
-it's indeed really hilarious-

-Lilith senses a lot of common ground tho?-
---
Alear: "This all looks so great."
---
Byleth: "She's grown addicted to Shez's food."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mabel: "...Uuuuh, how do I put it...?"
---
-Boudica even patted the Pokémon-
-All while Medb was so frustrated at her recent loss-
---
Sakura: "Yes... Actually I'm one of those people in strike"
---
-Yeah, that-
Yukari: [You could say that~]
---
Kiara: "Hmph, that grumpy ball of bitterness has no apreciation for how much people love his work!"
-What's Mabel doing there?- :p

-Tom still confused, but also patiently waiting for an answer-

___

Linebeck: "...He really is just like a pet. Erm, just a remarkably powerful and highly intelligent one..."

Ya okay, Medb?
___

Brad: "Wait, you are?"

Yeah, Sakura's one of the members of Chaldea's kitchen staff.
___

[font=comic sans ms[...some of these answers are confusing me more than they are clarifying things for me...]

___

True that...

I still don't understand why his top priority is always his purported cases of Writer's Block.

-hmmm...-
---
Nora: "This ain't over yet for me, kid!"
---
Weiss: "It's incredible how good this world was for Marcy."
-It would probably at least have at least occured to her since she's since adopted Miyu...-
___

Steven: "It ain't over for me, either!" -Standing back up-
___

-It's then that they finally reach the inner city of Newtopia, and Anne and the Plantars are awed-

Amphibia.jpg
Amphibia2.jpg
Amphibia3.jpg
Amphibia4.jpg

---
-might as well try-
---
---

---

Shirou: "She's met you before we wed then... Yeah... Yeah, I think I remember now... Do you prefer to go by Lyn?"
---
-It's too big and complex to do it with just Rule Breaker... But she's already thinking on a way to do it...-

---
---

---

Sakura: "We won't be going off... This... This is no different from what I once intended to do! I can't just stand here and see you suffer while it also makes other suffer!"
Mabel: "What does that mean?"

Dipper: "For these artifacts and powers, she means."
___

-What's her plan?-

Noelle: "Is it...too soon to ask what happened?"
___

Mabel: "They usually are, though we also called Grunkle Stanford just Grunkle Ford." :p

-And wait, did Mabel just say that their names are similar like hers and Dippers? But Dipper and Mabel's names don't sound alike at all...-
___

-They might be able to visit the beach at least for an hour or so, but Moon will have to return to her queen duties soon-

-Knowing Blake? She totally did- :V

-Medea would probably find some anime on the magic mirror-
___

Tetra: "...She passed away when I was really young..." -Had a tone of sorrow when saying that-

Spooky: "Huh, that's really nice of you...But I still don't totally get why it's a big deal. What's so bad about wanting to scare people? Or be seen as a scary after always being dismissed as cute?"

-A few seconds later, everyone could start to hear what could best described as an awful, periodic dreadful droning sound...-

What the? That sound...Rin, Sakura, wasn't that the sound we heard at the mansion when we saw...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It would probably at least have at least occured to her since she's since adopted Miyu...-
___

Steven: "It ain't over for me, either!" -Standing back up-
___

-It's then that they finally reach the inner city of Newtopia, and Anne and the Plantars are awed-
-most likely, yes-
---
Yang: "So we back to how we were before." :p
---
-Weiss is also in awe...-

Luvia: "Incredible, there's so much we could do in these facilities~!"
That's still remarkable, it's a fully built civilization~!

Is it a relatively secure dimension or location?
Lilith: "It's not completely foolproof... but it's not the easiest place to reach so we have enough time to prepare."

---

---
---

---

Mabel: "What does that mean?"

___

-What's her plan?-

___

Mabel: "They usually are, though we also called Grunkle Stanford just Grunkle Ford." :p

-And wait, did Mabel just say that their names are similar like hers and Dippers? But Dipper and Mabel's names don't sound alike at all...-
___

-They might be able to visit the beach at least for an hour or so, but Moon will have to return to her queen duties soon-

___

Tetra: "...She passed away when I was really young..." -Had a tone of sorrow when saying that-

Spooky: "Huh, that's really nice of you...But I still don't totally get why it's a big deal. What's so bad about wanting to scare people? Or be seen as a scary after always being dismissed as cute?"

-A few seconds later, everyone could start to hear what could best described as an awful, periodic dreadful droning sound...-
Emblem Corrin: "I don't mind if you do." :)

Emblem Lyn: "I do, actually."

Emblem Eirika: "Our spirit would fuse, allowing you to use the full extend of our skills alongside yours."
---
-what KoP asks?-
---
Blake: "...So how are your names similar? Is "Dipper" just a nickname?"
---
-BEACH TIME-

Blake: "I did bring a few."
---
Kanna: "....." -hugs Tetra-

Ruby: "It's not your intentions or goals, it's your methods. All these Specimen are all kinds of wrong!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-most likely, yes-
---
Yang: "So we back to how we were before." :p
---
-Weiss is also in awe...-
-But none of the Star Warriors would, so they decide to walk off for now to hear what Meta Knight learned-
___

Steven: "But I can still win this!" -Leaping roundhouse kick!-
___

-As is Winter, who's amazed that Amphibia has such a location-

-They continue walking through the city until arriving near a gate and finding themselves surrounded by royal guards carrying shields, spears, and dressed in green cloaks that hide their eyes. Hopediah is like "What's going on?!" while Polly is like "I didn't do it!", until the guards tap their spears on the ground and some of them step aside to allow an elegantly dressed newt noble approach the group-

-It's made clear that Marcy knows her already as she simply bows and tells her "Well met, Lady Olivia." The newt, now known to be called Lady Olivia, tells and asks her "The king sends his greetings, Marcy. He trusts you have succeeded?"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But none of the Star Warriors would, so they decide to walk off for now to hear what Meta Knight learned-
___

Steven: "But I can still win this!" -Leaping roundhouse kick!-
___

-As is Winter, who's amazed that Amphibia has such a location-

-They continue walking through the city until arriving near a gate and finding themselves surrounded by royal guards carrying shields, spears, and dressed in green cloaks that hide their eyes. Hopediah is like "What's going on?!" while Polly is like "I didn't do it!", until the guards tap their spears on the ground and some of them step aside to allow an elegantly dressed newt noble approach the group-

-It's made clear that Marcy knows her already as she simply bows and tells her "Well met, Lady Olivia." The newt, now known to be called Lady Olivia, tells and asks her "The king sends his greetings, Marcy. He trusts you have succeeded?"-
-oh dang...-
---
-she blocks it by grabbing the foot-
---
-yes she did-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh dang...-
---
-she blocks it by grabbing the foot-
---
-yes she did-
Kirby: "So what was the matter, Meta Knight?"

Meta Knight: "Palutena informed me of something regarding Pit's wings..."
___

Steven: "Aw man..."
___

-Marcy then hums a victorious "Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-dooooooo~!" before throwing the still twitching head of a dead Barbari-ant before Lady Olivia, who gladly remarks "Ah, still fresh I see. Excellent work, as expected of the Great Marcy Wu." She then snaps her fingers to get a royal guard to drag it off, who says "Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew..." the whole time that he does-

-She then notices Anne and the Plantars and is a bit uncomfortable with the appearance of the latter as she states "I see you have... company." Marcy the introduces them "Lady Olivia..." -SQUEE- "Meet Anne, one of the friends I was telling you about!" Turns out she got transported to Frog Valley." as well as that she's from a little town called Wartwood. Olivia is more friendly and accepting of her, kindly stating "It's a pleasure to meet you, Anne." Anne is like "You too, dude! Oh, uh, I mean... milady." before bowing, realizing she should probably be more formal and respectful, something Marcy assures her of once she corrects her behavior-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "So what was the matter, Meta Knight?"

Meta Knight: "Palutena informed me of something regarding Pit's wings..."
___

Steven: "Aw man..."
___

-Marcy then hums a victorious "Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-dooooooo~!" before throwing the still twitching head of a dead Barbari-ant before Lady Olivia, who gladly remarks "Ah, still fresh I see. Excellent work, as expected of the Great Marcy Wu." She then snaps her fingers to get a royal guard to drag it off, who says "Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew..." the whole time that he does-

-She then notices Anne and the Plantars and is a bit uncomfortable with the appearance of the latter as she states "I see you have... company." Marcy the introduces them "Lady Olivia..." -SQUEE- "Meet Anne, one of the friends I was telling you about!" Turns out she got transported to Frog Valley." as well as that she's from a little town called Wartwood. Olivia is more friendly and accepting of her, kindly stating "It's a pleasure to meet you, Anne." Anne is like "You too, dude! Oh, uh, I mean... milady." before bowing, realizing she should probably be more formal and respectful, something Marcy assures her of once she corrects her behavior-
-oh, she did? what could it be?-
---
-the two Huntresses snickered-
---
Weiss: So newts despite frogs...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, she did? what could it be?-
---
-the two Huntresses snickered-
---
Weiss: So newts despite frogs...
-One explanation later...-

Kirby: "He....was born with weaker wings...?"
___

-Steven tries to escape via another kickflip-
___

-Well, some do, but others just dislike dirty and less-mannered peasants- :V

-Anne introduces the Plantars as well, who all try to bow and fancy...but Sprig and Polly topple over in the process-

-Among the identical and stoic guards, one can't help but chuckle and snicker at the sight while trying to maintain his stoic composure-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That's still remarkable, it's a fully built civilization~!

Is it a relatively secure dimension or location?
Lilith: "It's not completely foolproof... but it's not the easiest place to reach so we have enough time to prepare."
Jeanne: "And we could probably move most things here at a relative short time!"
Kanna: "Well, you can't anymore." >:3
---
-it's indeed really hilarious-

-Lilith senses a lot of common ground tho?-
---
Alear: "This all looks so great."
---
Byleth: "She's grown addicted to Shez's food."
Illya: "..............................." 😖
---
Lilith: "Sooooooooooo, how are you doing now?" -maybe a little-
---
Yuri: "Thank you for your praises"
Sayori: "I can assure you it all is~!"
---
Jeanne: "Understanda- I mean, woah! That's unexpected!" 😅
-What's Mabel doing there?- :p

-Tom still confused, but also patiently waiting for an answer-

___

Linebeck: "...He really is just like a pet. Erm, just a remarkably powerful and highly intelligent one..."

Ya okay, Medb?
___

Brad: "Wait, you are?"

Yeah, Sakura's one of the members of Chaldea's kitchen staff.
___

[font=comic sans ms[...some of these answers are confusing me more than they are clarifying things for me...]

___

True that...

I still don't understand why his top priority is always his purported cases of Writer's Block.
FIXED
Lily: "........Do I need a reason?" :sweat_emile:
---
Medb: "I don't get it! I fail to comprehend this!"
---
Sakura: "And they keep working us to the bone..."
---
Yukari: [Awwwww, then I'm doing my job well!]
---
Aya: "That sharp tongue of his will give him problems one day..."
___

-What's her plan?-

___

___

___

What the? That sound...Rin, Sakura, wasn't that the sound we heard at the mansion when we saw...?

Emblem Eirika: "Our spirit would fuse, allowing you to use the full extend of our skills alongside yours."
---
-what KoP asks?-
---
---
-BEACH TIME-

---

Ruby: "It's not your intentions or goals, it's your methods. All these Specimen are all kinds of wrong!"
Sieg: "Alright, let's see..." -he puts the ring on-
Shirou: "Ah, then she's mentioned you a couple of times, in a land called Elyos and another called Aytolis"
---
-To get to Rita and use Rule Breaker on her-

Stacey: "...They got raided...By those of the Alliance"
---
Natsuki: "What's your real or full name then?"
---
-IT'S THE BEEEEEEEAAAAAAACH-

-That's what she do, so she decides to play it-
Medea: "Ah, Zombie Land Saga"
Atalanta: "Let me see then"
---
Alice: "I'm very sorry..."
Arisa: "Uuuuh, I'm sorry I asked!"

Sakura: "As Ruby-san said! It doesn't means people need to die!"
Rin: "Huh, I think it was?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One explanation later...-

Kirby: "He....was born with weaker wings...?"
___

-Steven tries to escape via another kickflip-
___

-Well, some do, but others just dislike dirty and less-mannered peasants- :V

-Anne introduces the Plantars as well, who all try to bow and fancy...but Sprig and Polly topple over in the process-

-Among the identical and stoic guards, one can't help but chuckle and snicker at the sight while trying to maintain his stoic composure-
-indeed he was...-
---
-Yang tried to block it-

-Nora was now playing more defensive too-
---
Weiss: "Nobility..."

Illya: "..............................." 😖
---
Lilith: "Sooooooooooo, how are you doing now?" -maybe a little-
---
Yuri: "Thank you for your praises"
Sayori: "I can assure you it all is~!"
---
Jeanne: "Understanda- I mean, woah! That's unexpected!" 😅
Kanna: "And if you do, I'll just point out that time last summer when you ate-" -Illaya interrupts, seeing Kanna's point-
---
Dark Pit: "Casual thing to ask for an invading demon."
---
Alear: -takes a sip- "Whoa..."
---
Byleth: "Im' not sure if it will last, but that is the current state of affairs regarding Beast VI."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lilith: "It's not completely foolproof... but it's not the easiest place to reach so we have enough time to prepare.
Hmm...What do you all think? -Asking the Rulers-

FIXED
Lily: "........Do I need a reason?" :sweat_emile:
---
Medb: "I don't get it! I fail to comprehend this!"
---
Sakura: "And they keep working us to the bone..."
---
Yukari: [Awwwww, then I'm doing my job well!]
---
Aya: "That sharp tongue of his will give him problems one day..."
Tom: "I'm...pretty sure everyone has a reason for visiting someone or some place?" -Still very much confused-
___

___

Approximately how much food did they order on a regular basis? Five hundred meals per person?

-Brad's eyes widened in shock at the mere prospect at that-
___

[...yeah, i probably shoulda expected that answer, too.]
___

It hasn't already?

-indeed he was...-
---
-Yang tried to block it-

-Nora was now playing more defensive too-
---
Weiss: "Nobility..."
Kirby: "So he...really can't fly on his own?"

Meta Knight: "Outside of perhaps using them to gain extra height for jumps, it seems not..."
___

-Is Yang able to?-
___

(They seem...mostly nice, but also kinda stuck-up...)

-Lady Olivia nonetheless at least tries to greet them courteously, and after an initial stutter, regains her kind and elegant tone and dialect, telling them "Yes, well, uh... Welcome to Newtopia, Plantars and Anne! This is an old city, but one rich in history and splendor." She says that last s Please don't touch anything that looks important.

-The camera then pans to the left to show Sprig balancing on top of statue mounted to the wall, shouting "Hey, look what I did!" This is immediately followed by his weight causing the upper half of the statue to break off and fall, also causing Sprig himself to fall off. Once he lands, he quickly gets back up and obliviously declares "I'm okay! Statue's broken." Cue the camera panning back to the right to show Lady Olivia forcing a smile while her left eye twitches before telling the Plantars "Do enjoy your stay." in a tone clearly indicating that she was holding back her anger before walking off-

---
-what KoP asks?-
---
---
-BEACH TIME-

---

Shirou: "Ah, then she's mentioned you a couple of times, in a land called Elyos and another called Aytolis"
---

---
---

---

Dipper: "It's like a power-up in a video game...Wait, long does the effect usually last?"
___

-But how can they do that?!-

Noelle: "They did this...? ...I guess I'm not shocked that they were responsible, but I'm still shocked that it happened at all..."

___

Dipper: "W-Well, Dipper's a nickname, but I kinda way prefer over it my real name sometimes. My actual first name is...kinda embarrassing..."

Mabel: "It's not embarrassing. And it's Mason." :p

Dipper: "Mabel!" :urg:
___

-Which is honestly rather pretty, though nothing unusual or unique about it compared to other locations on Mewni-

-That's a good one, right? Haven't watched it-

-What books did she bring?-
___

Tetra: "H-Hey, what's the big idea?!" -Didn't expect a hug-

Spooky: "Hey, it's not my fault that these spirits and monsters are twisted and threatening. Most of them were found in their current conditions. You need some pretty tragic or terrible background, or at least a very sudden tragic death in order to become a ghost, and the majority of the Specimens are no exception.

In fact, the only Specimens that GL Labs personally developed from scratch are Speciemn 3 and it's clones, and that giant eel creature that Specimen 10 was using as a host. The eel turned out to be friendly harmless, so GL Labs kept it around as a pet until Specimen 10 got loose and got to it."

...I think we might be in trouble, here... -Now on high alertig-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "So he...really can't fly on his own?"

Meta Knight: "Outside of perhaps using them to gain extra height for jumps, it seems not..."
___

-Is Yang able to?-
___

(They seem...mostly nice, but also kinda stuck-up...)

-Lady Olivia nonetheless at least tries to greet them courteously, and after an initial stutter, regains her kind and elegant tone and dialect, telling them "Yes, well, uh... Welcome to Newtopia, Plantars and Anne! This is an old city, but one rich in history and splendor." She says that last s Please don't touch anything that looks important.

-The camera then pans to the left to show Sprig balancing on top of statue mounted to the wall, shouting "Hey, look what I did!" This is immediately followed by his weight causing the upper half of the statue to break off and fall, also causing Sprig himself to fall off. Once he lands, he quickly gets back up and obliviously declares "I'm okay! Statue's broken." Cue the camera panning back to the right to show Lady Olivia forcing a smile while her left eye twitches before telling the Plantars "Do enjoy your stay." in a tone clearly indicating that she was holding back her anger before walking off-
-Kirby points out that Pit being able to do that in the first place might mean that total flight is in the realm of possibility? much farther than any of them expected but still possible?-
---
-the kick was predictable the moment Steven started flippinh- :V
---
Weiss: "....I don't like this..."

Palutena: "This could be a good base of operations so we can stop siphoning resources from the TSAB."

---

---
---

---

Dipper: "It's like a power-up in a video game...Wait, long does the effect usually last?"
___

Noelle: "They did this...? ...I guess I'm not shocked that they were responsible, but I'm still shocked that it happened at all..."

___

Dipper: "W-Well, Dipper's a nickname, but I kinda way prefer over it my real name sometimes. My actual first name is...kinda embarrassing..."

___

-Which is honestly rather pretty, though nothing unusual or unique about it compared to other locations on Mewni-

___

Spooky: "Hey, it's not my fault that these spirits and monsters are twisted and threatening. Most of them were found in their current conditions. You need some pretty tragic or terrible background, or at least a very sudden tragic death in order to become a ghost, and the majority of the Specimens are no exception.

In fact, the only Specimens that GL Labs personally developed from scratch are Speciemn 3 and it's clones, and that giant eel creature that Specimen 10 was using as a host. The eel turned out to be friendly harmless, so GL Labs kept it around as a pet until Specimen 10 got loose and got to it."

-Sieg can already sense that this lets him do Kamui's Dragon Vein powers... the uses are a bit more limited but can be done regardless of the landscape-

Emblem Eirika: "It leaves after a few battles. It's not very long, but it's very effective when it lasts."

Emblem Lyn: "....Aytolis?"
---
-Neo suggests exploring the base... in sign language-
---
Blake: "Nothing embarrassing about a name like that. I think it sounds fine."
---
Kamui: "Oh, the sand looks great." :)

Blake: -showing the books she brought to Atalanta-

-I can already see the jokes coming, Digi, Ninjas of Love is not there :V-
---
Kanna: -to Tetra- "I just felt like you needed one..." -then Arisa- "No need to be sorry for something you didn't know, Arisa."

Ren: "And how many 'tragically died' within these walls?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Kirby points out that Pit being able to do that in the first place might mean that total flight is in the realm of possibility? much farther than any of them expected but still possible?-
---
-the kick was predictable the moment Steven started flippinh- :V
---
Weiss: "....I don't like this..."
I forgot to reply for Tetra again.

Again, ti's fixed now lol.

Kirby: "Wait, if he can still use his wings to gain height, shouldn't he able to use them to fly? You even said that yourself earlier!"

Meta Knight: "In theory, yes, but it seems he's never succeeded at it. Either way, Lady Palutena seems convinced he'll never be able to, through no fault of his own."
___

-He still struggles to escape the grab...despite hanging by his foot-
___

(Yeah, this is mildly concerning...)

-Hopediah awkwardly remarks "She seems friendly...-ish." before Anne asks Marcy if she's a big deal around here or something. Marcy, already known as a high-ranking Newtopian guard, simply conmfidently answers "Let's just say I have a perfect record when it comes to missions." Following that, Sprig, now highly fond of Marcy, starts asking her several questions about her life here as well as about Anne, asking her "Okay. So, Marcy, I've got a couple of questions. How'd you get so smart? What's your cloak made out of?! What's in this pouch? Where'd you get that wrist thing? What was Anne like back home?" :b:-

-Hopediah, however, advises that they give them some space, considering that Anne only just reunited with her missing friend. Sprig reluctantly agrees, while muttering "Buzzikill..." as they walk off-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I forgot to reply for Tetra again.

Again, ti's fixed now lol.

Kirby: "Wait, if he can still use his wings to gain height, shouldn't he able to use them to fly? You even said that yourself earlier!"

Meta Knight: "In theory, yes, but it seems he's never succeeded at it. Either way, Lady Palutena seems convinced he'll never be able to, through no fault of his own."
___

-He still struggles to escape the grab...despite hanging by his foot-
___

(Yeah, this is mildly concerning...)

-Hopediah awkwardly remarks "She seems friendly...-ish." before Anne asks Marcy if she's a big deal around here or something. Marcy, already known as a high-ranking Newtopian guard, simply conmfidently answers "Let's just say I have a perfect record when it comes to missions." Following that, Sprig, now highly fond of Marcy, starts asking her several questions about her life here as well as about Anne, asking her "Okay. So, Marcy, I've got a couple of questions. How'd you get so smart? What's your cloak made out of?! What's in this pouch? Where'd you get that wrist thing? What was Anne like back home?" :b:-

-Hopediah, however, advises that they give them some space, considering that Anne only just reunited with her missing friend. Sprig reluctantly agrees, while muttering "Buzzikill..." as they walk off-
-then that just means it's harder, not impossible!-
---
-Yang drops him to the floor and Nora pins him down-
---
Weiss: "They'll share a moment." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-then that just means it's harder, not impossible!-
---
-Yang drops him to the floor and Nora pins him down-
---
Weiss: "They'll share a moment." :)
Kirby: "Then while it might be more of a challenge for Pit to fly, it's still possible!"

Meta Knight: "...Hmm..." -Thinking about whether or not this could be true-

-He may have already given Pit false hope without realizing it...-
___

Steven: "Oof!" -Pinned by the gut-

___

-Talking about a fountain with the statue of a newt noble or soldier, Marcy asks Anne "So, you haven't found a way home either, huh?", with Anne confirming as such, but also being at a loss as to how to get home, answering "Nerp. You know, it's funny. I've been hoping to find you for so long, but now that I actually found you,.. I have no idea what to do next...",

-Marcy, having had no better luck finding a way home, simply chuckles at this, stating "I know what you mean. First things first though. We have to find Sasha." Anne, of course rather awkwardly explains that she did find Sasha, but that they had a fight. Marcy is immediately surprised and worried about that, asking her if the fight was bad. Anne can only sadly answer "Er... There were maybe some swords, minor explosions. Anyways, I don't know where she is now...."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Then while it might be more of a challenge for Pit to fly, it's still possible!"

Meta Knight: "...Hmm..." -Thinking about whether or not this could be true-

-He may have already given Pit false hope without realizing it...-
___

Steven: "Oof!" -Pinned by the gut-

___

-Talking about a fountain with the statue of a newt noble or soldier, Marcy asks Anne "So, you haven't found a way home either, huh?", with Anne confirming as such, but also being at a loss as to how to get home, answering "Nerp. You know, it's funny. I've been hoping to find you for so long, but now that I actually found you,.. I have no idea what to do next...",

-Marcy, having had no better luck finding a way home, simply chuckles at this, stating "I know what you mean. First things first though. We have to find Sasha." Anne, of course rather awkwardly explains that she did find Sasha, but that they had a fight. Marcy is immediately surprised and worried about that, asking her if the fight was bad. Anne can only sadly answer "Er... There were maybe some swords, minor explosions. Anyways, I don't know where she is now...."-
-it's... worth a try?-
---
-STAN BE COUNTING-
---
Weiss: "She... didn't hide it, at least." Unlike Hopediah with the box...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's... worth a try?-
---
-STAN BE COUNTING-
---
Weiss: "She... didn't hide it, at least." Unlike Hopediah with the box...
Meta Knight: "...Perhaps I should talk to Lady Palutena about this again first..."
___

Stan: "1! 2! 3! 4! 5!"

___

(So at least Marcy's aware that things aren't the best with Sasha right now...)

-Regardless of the severity of the fight, Marcy still states "Well, even if we find a way home, it's pointless without Sasha." Anne neither agrees nor argues with this, only asking her "So, what now?", remaining at a loss as to how to get home. Marcy herself admits she doesn't know, noting that back home, Sasha always decided plans. Anne dryly chuckles at that, before suggesting" Yeah. Maybe it's time we started making our own decisions, huh?" Marcy herself even agrees, stating "Yeah! I mean, it's worked out for us so far, right? Come on, stand up!"-

-They then join a hand and raise them high up while trying to strike heroic poses, as Marcy declares "I'm Marcy Wu!" Anne states "And, uh, I'm Anne Boonchuy!" Before they both simultaneously state "And together, we're gonna find Sasha and find a way home!" while standing tall on foot back to back...and quickly almost lose their balance after that, prompting both girls to laugh-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "...Perhaps I should talk to Lady Palutena about this again first..."
___

Stan: "1! 2! 3! 4! 5!"

___

(So at least Marcy's aware that things aren't the best with Sasha right now...)

-Regardless of the severity of the fight, Marcy still states "Well, even if we find a way home, it's pointless without Sasha." Anne neither agrees nor argues with this, only asking her "So, what now?", remaining at a loss as to how to get home. Marcy herself admits she doesn't know, noting that back home, Sasha always decided plans. Anne dryly chuckles at that, before suggesting" Yeah. Maybe it's time we started making our own decisions, huh?" Marcy herself even agrees, stating "Yeah! I mean, it's worked out for us so far, right? Come on, stand up!"-

-They then join a hand and raise them high up while trying to strike heroic poses, as Marcy declares "I'm Marcy Wu!" Anne states "And, uh, I'm Anne Boonchuy!" Before they both simultaneously state "And together, we're gonna find Sasha and find a way home!" while standing tall on foot back to back...and quickly almost lose their balance after that, prompting both girls to laugh-
-maybe...-
---
-NORA KEEPS HIM PINNED?-
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palutena: "This could be a good base of operations so we can stop siphoning resources from the TSAB."
Martha: "Given that, I can't help but think this is our best option..."
Scáthach: "Similarly"
Tom: "I'm...pretty sure everyone has a reason for visiting someone or some place?" -Still very much confused-
___

___

Approximately how much food did they order on a regular basis? Five hundred meals per person?

-Brad's eyes widened in shock at the mere prospect at that-
___

[...yeah, i probably shoulda expected that answer, too.]
___

It hasn't already?
Lily: "....M-Maybe you're right about that, huh..."
---
Medb: "How could he beat me? Me?!"
EMIYA: "Itwas your first time playing"
---
Sakura: "It might as well have been..."
---
-She sent a smirk emoji-
---
Aya: "Well, not in a grave way"
Kanna: "And if you do, I'll just point out that time last summer when you ate-" -Illaya interrupts, seeing Kanna's point-
---
Dark Pit: "Casual thing to ask for an invading demon."
---
Alear: -takes a sip- "Whoa..."
---
Byleth: "Im' not sure if it will last, but that is the current state of affairs regarding Beast VI."
Illya: "I GET IT!"
---
Lilith: "Heeeeeey, we don't wanna kill anyone"
---
Sayori: "Told you~"
---
Jeanne: "Thank you for the status report, hopefully nothing dangerous occurs with her"
___

___

___

___

Tetra: "H-Hey, what's the big idea?!" -Didn't expect a hug-

-Sieg can already sense that this lets him do Kamui's Dragon Vein powers... the uses are a bit more limited but can be done regardless of the landscape-

Emblem Eirika: "It leaves after a few battles. It's not very long, but it's very effective when it lasts."

---
---
---

---
Kanna: -to Tetra- "I just felt like you needed one..." -then Arisa- "No need to be sorry for something you didn't know, Arisa."

Sieg: "Woah..." -wondering if he should alter the landscape around-
Shirou: "That's what she told me" -because Warriors-
---
-Which of course, the two would go to do, as they heard Rita shout "FOR REAL?!" elsewhere-
-She finally learned of what happened in the cloning room-

Stacey: "It's what ended bringing me here..."
---
Natsuki: "Mabel, Mason... Yeah, I see it"
---
-Still, can enjoy themselves-
Jeanne: "And so is the sound of the waves" :)

-It do be-
-And how considerate of her-
Atalanta: "Hmmmm, ley's see...."
---
Arisa: "Hey, I... Could have been more considerate. I tend to have problems with that"

Mordred: "If not all but the one you mentioned"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "I GET IT!"
---
Lilith: "Heeeeeey, we don't wanna kill anyone"
---
Sayori: "Told you~"
---
Jeanne: "Thank you for the status report, hopefully nothing dangerous occurs with her"
Kanna: "So you promise not to bring it up again then?" :p
---
Dark Pit: "And what will make me believe that."
---
Veyle: "Can I try some?"
---
Byleth: "I'll make sure nothing bad happens."

Palutena: "Thank you, Byleth." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: "So you promise not to bring it up again then?" :p
---
Dark Pit: "And what will make me believe that."
---
Veyle: "Can I try some?"
---
Byleth: "I'll make sure nothing bad happens."

Palutena: "Thank you, Byleth." :)
Illya: ".......M-Maybe...."
---
Morrigan: "What's been our body count so far?"
---
Yuri: "Please, do so as well" :)
---
Martha: "We know we can trust you with her" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And while the Admiral and the ship have been extremely accommodating when they didn't need to be...I-I think everyone's kind of homesick for a place more like the homes more familiar to the homes they're used to...

Lily: "....M-Maybe you're right about that, huh..."
---
Medb: "How could he beat me? Me?!"
EMIYA: "Itwas your first time playing"
---
Sakura: "It might as well have been..."
---
-She sent a smirk emoji-
---
Aya: "Well, not in a grave way"
Tom: "...Hey...if you were worried about Star or Marco, I get it. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused them and probably you in the process before..." :urg: -Rubbing the back of his head-
___

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY BEAT A PRO AT A GAME ON THEIR OWN FIRST TIME PLAYING IT!
___

Brad: "I'm...glad none of them are visiting here. No offense to any of your friends!" :lol:

None taken. They need to learn
___

[in any case, i'm glad to hear you guys are doing alright. well, aside from the whole human-yokai conflict.]
___

True, he mostly just ends up annoying everyone. -Eating her last few bites of popcorn-

-maybe...-
---
-NORA KEEPS HIM PINNED?-
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~"
Meta Knight: "But later. Pit may need the break right now."
___

-She does!-

Stan: "6! 7 8! 9...!"

___

(That was moving...And also a bit silly.) :chuckle:

-Marcy, being a nerd for adventure, then asks Anne to bring her up to speed on everything that's happened to her since she got here, and asks if she has any photos. Anne starts showing her photos from her cellphone from numerous previous episodes while explaining each, saying "Do I? Here's me and Domino 2! She tried to eat us. Here's me and Sprig by the lake. There was a snake that tried to eat us. Oh, oh! Here's us running from a giant centipede that..." only for Marcy to cut her off with the logical guess "Let me guess. Tried to eat you?" Anne doesn't get it and just gasps before asking "How did you know?!"-

---
---
---

---

---
-Which of course, the two would go to do, as they heard Rita shout "FOR REAL?!" elsewhere-

---
---

-It do be-
---
Arisa: "Hey, I... Could have been more considerate. I tend to have problems with that"

Dipper: "Are there any other requirement or conditions for using it? What about a time limit on how many times it can be used?"

Mabel: "I think you're overthinking this..."
___

-...They need to work quickly-

Susie: "Well, there's no use in just standing around and only moping about it."

Ralsei: "Susie!" :glare:

Susie: "What? I'm not saying he can't be sad about it, hell, I'd be pretty damn upset too if I lost one of my friends like you! But his friend was straight-up murdered. You've got a chance to make the people who did that pay for it and keep them from killing anyone else. Take it and make sure their deaths weren't in vain. Do something about it!"
___

Dipper: "Yeah, my real is Mason...I just always thought it was kinda awkward or outdated..."

Mabel: "I don't get why you still think it's a dweeby name. Haven't you listened to Grunkle Ford by now? You're practically named after the Freemasons!"
___

-It's been a while since they've been to a beach, likely the last time having been Chaldea's last major vacation-

-She didn't bring the filth on the trip- :V
___

Tetra: -To Kanna- "It's...not necessary." -To Arisa- "It's alright. It happened long ago, I've had to grow up tough and sharp and stay that way to lead her crew and survive a life on the seas. More so with the likes of sea monsters and Ganondorf's minions lurking all over the place." -Separates from the hug-

Spooky: "Hmm...I've lost count. But the last GL Labs report said the numbers were in the tens of thousands."

-The droning noise keeps getting louder...utnil everyone sees this twisted, demented red skull flying at them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And while the Admiral and the ship have been extremely accommodating when they didn't need to be...I-I think everyone's kind of homesick for a place more like the homes more familiar to the homes they're used to...
Kamui: "Let's put it into a vote for all our members!"

-it'll be unnanimous once it's explained?-

---

---
---

-It do be-
---

Dipper: "Are there any other requirement or conditions for using it? What about a time limit on how many times it can be used?"

___

Susie: "What? I'm not saying he can't be sad about it, hell, I'd be pretty damn upset too if I lost one of my friends like you! But his friend was straight-up murdered. You've got a chance to make the people who did that pay for it and keep them from killing anyone else. Take it and make sure their deaths weren't in vain. Do something about it!"
___

Dipper: "Yeah, my real is Mason...I just always thought it was kinda awkward or outdated..."

Mabel: "I don't get why you still think it's a dweeby name. Haven't you listened to Grunkle Ford by now? You're practically named after the Freemasons!"
___

-It's been a while since they've been to a beach, likely the last time having been Chaldea's last major vacation-

___

Tetra: -To Kanna- "It's...not necessary." -To Arisa- "It's alright. It happened long ago, I've had to grow up tough and sharp and stay that way to lead her crew and survive a life on the seas. More so with the likes of sea monsters and Ganondorf's minions lurking all over the place." -Separates from the hug-

Spooky: "Hmm...I've lost count. But the last GL Labs report said the numbers were in the tens of thousands."

-The droning noise keeps getting louder...utnil everyone sees this twisted, demented red skull flying at them-
Emblem Lyn: "I've... never heard of such a place. That must be a part of the original Lyn's story that I don't have in my own memories..."

-the alterations from Emblem Corrin are much shorter in longevity than Kamui's or any of her family...-

Alear: "Oh, little one." -referring to Dipper- "There's no limit on how many times it can be used, but there will always be a cooldown before you can do it again to let the Emblem rest up a bit. Or at least that's how they work when a Divine Dragon summons them."
---
Neo: -now paying much better attention of her surroundings, ready to fight if needed-
---
Blake: "While your sister's name sounds like that of a tree."
---
Kamui: "I want to look at all the fish swimming under the sea..."

-classic literature because of course-
---
Kanna: "I still wanted to do it, Tetra... I'm sure the you from all that time ago would've enjoyed it."

Yang: "I don't like the looks of that thing... or what that ghost girl said."

Illya: ".......M-Maybe...."
---
Morrigan: "What's been our body count so far?"
---
Yuri: "Please, do so as well" :)
---
Martha: "We know we can trust you with her" :)
Kanna: "Close enough for me." :p
---
Dark Pit: "You think I know that? For all you know, you could be sucking people dry all the time!"

-had to make an UDON nod :V-
---
-Veyle looking forward to it-
---
Byleth: "How very kind of you." :)

Meta Knight: "But later. Pit may need the break right now."
___

-She does!-

Stan: "6! 7 8! 9...!"

___

(That was moving...And also a bit silly.) :chuckle:

-Marcy, being a nerd for adventure, then asks Anne to bring her up to speed on everything that's happened to her since she got here, and asks if she has any photos. Anne starts showing her photos from her cellphone from numerous previous episodes while explaining each, saying "Do I? Here's me and Domino 2! She tried to eat us. Here's me and Sprig by the lake. There was a snake that tried to eat us. Oh, oh! Here's us running from a giant centipede that..." only for Marcy to cut her off with the logical guess "Let me guess. Tried to eat you?" Anne doesn't get it and just gasps before asking "How did you know?!"-
-yeah, that's fair-
---
-anything Steven has up his sleeves or is he done?-
---
Weiss: "Oh, Anne..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, that's fair-
---
-anything Steven has up his sleeves or is he done?-
---
Weiss: "Oh, Anne..."
-Still, they hope he'll be able to fly again despite the odds-

-Even Dedede is a bit more sympathetic to him after learning of the supposed defect his wings have-
___

-He tries to use all his strength to stand back up and roll out of the way-

-If that fails, he has no other tricks up his sleeve since they're not using their powers for this-
___

-As Anne tells her about her adventures and life in Wartwood, the camera slowly pans back and higher up, eventually showing a shot from inside the room of the castle. There, a rather large, bulky armored figure is shown watching the scene from a window-

Amphibia3.jpg

(Who's that? A knight? Maybe the king of Amphibia?)

-The figure, talking with a rather deep voice, says "The pieces are starting to fall into place. It's time...for the game to begin." before moving what what looks like a chess piece designed after Anne to a space on a chess/checker-styled game board next to another piece that resembles the Marcy in her hood while mysterious music plays-

Amphibia4.jpg

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tomorrow I won't be around muuuuch
Kamui: "Let's put it into a vote for all our members!"

-it'll be unnanimous once it's explained?-
-More than likely-

Martha: "It's a bit... Difficult to deal with the vast loneliness of space"
Tom: "...Hey...if you were worried about Star or Marco, I get it. I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused them and probably you in the process before..." :urg: -Rubbing the back of his head-
___

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY BEAT A PRO AT A GAME ON THEIR OWN FIRST TIME PLAYING IT!
___

Brad: "I'm...glad none of them are visiting here. No offense to any of your friends!" :lol:

None taken. They need to learn
___

[in any case, i'm glad to hear you guys are doing alright. well, aside from the whole human-yokai conflict.]
___

True, he mostly just ends up annoying everyone. -Eating her last few bites of popcorn-
Lily: "Well, I've heard from Marco you've been doing better..."
---
Medb: "Even then, he did it so easily despite it being.... Him!"
---
Rin: "They really are a lot to handle, but no need to worry about them here"
---
Yukari: [Thanks, I'll tell the other two~ Oh, and if you see Stanley, tell him I stole the car that his ex-wife took years ago]
[And that was right under a witch's nose! Ha!]
---
Aya: "Oh well, the movie of his work was still enjoyable~"
Kiara: -GASP- "Right?!" :D
Kanna: "Close enough for me." :p
---
Dark Pit: "You think I know that? For all you know, you could be sucking people dry all the time!"

-had to make an UDON nod :V-
---
-Veyle looking forward to it-
---
Byleth: "How very kind of you." :)
-Embarrassed Illya, while the others found it funny-
---
Morrigan: "A certain part yes, but not their souls"
Lilith: "Yeah, my sis is even friends with some super heroes from other dimensions!"
Morrigan: "Ah, I remember eating some pizza with Spidey and his wife a month ago" :p
---
-Thankfully Yuri was mindful of her not liking sweets-
---
Scáthach: "You have proven yourself responsible and capable"

___

___

___

___

Emblem Lyn: "I've... never heard of such a place. That must be a part of the original Lyn's story that I don't have in my own memories..."

-the alterations from Emblem Corrin are much shorter in longevity than Kamui's or any of her family...-

Alear: "Oh, little one." -referring to Dipper- "There's no limit on how many times it can be used, but there will always be a cooldown before you can do it again to let the Emblem rest up a bit. Or at least that's how they work when a Divine Dragon summons them."
---
Neo: -now paying much better attention of her surroundings, ready to fight if needed-
---
Blake: "While your sister's name sounds like that of a tree."
---
Kamui: "I want to look at all the fish swimming under the sea..."

-classic literature because of course-
---
Kanna: "I still wanted to do it, Tetra... I'm sure the you from all that time ago would've enjoyed it."

Yang: "I don't like the looks of that thing... or what that ghost girl said."
Shirou: "...The original?"
Irisviel: "Oh yeah, she's aking to a duplicate spirit, like this one!" -summons Micaiah from her Ring-

Sieg: "Woah, I really can do that now!" :O
---
-Kaito internally be like "heh, so she heard the news" while smirking behind his helment, while Medea is like "at least we know where she is now"-

Stacey: "I know... My Mother... She was also murdered, and eventually I stood up and dealt with her killer" -saving to himself that said killer was his own father for now, not like he ever felt any attachment to him, the guy was a horrible person who killed his wives and children without hesitation when they stood up against him-
---
Natsuki: "And hey, our names sound like just the first Japanese thing an amateur weeb dev would come up with, so you're fine!"
(No joking, that's intentional)
---
Jeanne: "Oh, to dive right into the ocean now~?"

Atalanta: "So many classics to flip through..."
---
Arisa: "It's still another lesson to be more mindful for me though..."

Sakura: "Oh goodness...."
Mordred: "...I'm ending it!" -threw herself at the large red skull thing-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Still, they hope he'll be able to fly again despite the odds-

-Even Dedede is a bit more sympathetic to him after learning of the supposed defect his wings have-
___

-He tries to use all his strength to stand back up and roll out of the way-

-If that fails, he has no other tricks up his sleeve since they're not using their powers for this-
___

-As Anne tells her about her adventures and life in Wartwood, the camera slowly pans back and higher up, eventually showing a shot from inside the room of the castle. There, a rather large, bulky armored figure is shown watching the scene from a window-

(Who's that? A knight? Maybe the king of Amphibia?)

-The figure, talking with a rather deep voice, says "The pieces are starting to fall into place. It's time...for the game to begin." before moving what what looks like a chess piece designed after Anne to a space on a chess/checker-styled game board next to another piece that resembles the Marcy in her hood while mysterious music plays-
-good King...-
---
-then he's lost :V-
---
Weiss: "........Game?"

-Embarrassed Illya, while the others found it funny-
---
Morrigan: "A certain part yes, but not their souls"
Lilith: "Yeah, my sis is even friends with some super heroes from other dimensions!"
Morrigan: "Ah, I remember eating some pizza with Spidey and his wife a month ago" :p
---
-Thankfully Yuri was mindful of her not liking sweets-
---
Scáthach: "You have proven yourself responsible and capable"
-Kamui even patted her head-
---
Dark Pit: ".....Spidey? As in..."
---
-good for Yuri- :3
---
Byleth: "....I needed to prove that?" -actually said that in shock rather than being pretentious-

-having spent her whole life being naturally gifted and then later blessed by a Goddess, she never really had to earn anything...-

Top Bottom