• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "A badge? What is that about?"
---
Medb: "It's a temporary setback, but one he's made personal!"
---
Rin: "I also could go take a swim there" :)
Sakura: "Even better~!"
---
Yukari: [And that is what matters~]

//-Checks on Disney+- ...Episode 8
---
Kiara: ".....Is it really four movies?" 😅
Aya: "Yeah, they already said so"
Tom: "An anger management course completion badge. Not like actually completing the course was as important as actually accomplishing the task my counselor gave me..."
___

This I gotta see. :p
___

Why don't you two take a break there, then? I can't swim without rusting unless I go into submarine mode, but maybe I can kick back and recharge my battery with my solar panels. :p
___

[now i wonder if you ever managed to find anything else that someone else stole from people you know.]

//Okay, yeah, then you should definitely catch up when you have the time to watch it lol
___

I-I can't believe it, myself...Then again, that particular franchise has made them a lot of money...

It's probably for the same reason that the Pixar studio is still making more of those Toy Story films as well...

-making for a very strange sight but oh well-

-anyone notices them?-
---
Yang: "Well, you understand the world in some way, at least."
---
Weiss: "We'd find out later, I suppose."
-Totally, but I need to think of who- :V
___

Steven: "I'm...pretty sure I understand more about the world than just jobs and money, but I see point." :ohwell:
___

(Ugh, I'm so curious what it means, but we've watched enough episodes for today...)

Emblem Corrin: "What do you think of it?"

Emblem Lyn: "A pleasure to meet you, Shirou." :)

Emblem Eirika: "That's just how he is. Not really any reason for it."
---
-Neo motioning the Chaldea allies to move another way-
---
Blake: "Honestly, I would be proud of having such a unique birthmark as well."
---
-the two would get out of the water and Kamui, feeling a bit childish, splashed her friend-
---
Kanna: "I'm glad everyone had fun~" -hand on Eleonora's shoulder- "Especially you. You've worked so hard for Chaldea..."

Azura: -chewed gum and started blowing a bubble-

Jaune: -using Semblance on Mordred- "I hope this works......"
Sieg: "I want to see all it can do, as well as the rest of what you can do"

Irisviel: "Awwww, you're starting to get along~"
Shirou: "Hm, any friends of Kamui are welcome. Even spectral duplicates. Wouldn't be weird around here"
---
-They understand so, as much as Medea needs to use Rule Breaker on her...-
Rita: "Ugh, with how hard it was to get those... At least we managed to clone plenty already, should be enough to crush them and get them back"

Stacey: "It's what I want to, even if indirectly to have her defeat..."
---
That was meant to be Yuri yeah
Sayori: "Yeah, I hope you get to find pride in it~!"
---
Jeanne: "Those fish w-" -then splashed- "Huh?"

-Maybe- :p -But anyway, the kitties start to read together-
---
Hayate: -To Azura and Medli- "Quite the loot, huh?" :p
Eleonora: "...Yeah, I'm used to it"

Rin: "That barely worked!"
Mordred: "A-Aaaah, you tell me..." -barely managing to remain conscious-
Dipper: "That's totally understandable. We've known a few people who aren't much for a lot of talking, either. "
___

-They'll need to catch Rita Repulsa off-guard in order to shut her magic and the barrier down...And even Rule Breaker's not guaranteed to dispatch her-

Susie: "Well, what are ya gonna do about it then?"
___

-Got it, though we could say Ata is here as well because of Blake-

Dipper: "Already do. Why do you think I've been cool with the nickname all these years?" :p
___

-Now Kamui really is acting like a sister to her- :p

-How is the book?-
___

Medli: "There are hardly any sweets quite like these regularly available back home..."

That's it, some of these Speicmens can't be stopped so easily. At this rate, we need to evacuate the town!

Steven: "Jenny's right. We can still stop Spooky and take down her mansion or whatever it is we need to do to shut down her army, but first we need to get everyone in town to safety!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kamui: "And she didn't talk of you to me...?" :glare:

Lilith: "I.... asked her not to, actually."

Kamui: "Really? But why, Lilith?" :urg:

Lilith: "I could not bear the thought of you seeing me after I failed to protect you..."

Kamui: "......."
-Eveyone allowed them to have a moment to take it in-
(She felt so guilty that she didn't even want Kamui to see her again after all this time...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "An anger management course completion badge. Not like actually completing the course was as important as actually accomplishing the task my counselor gave me..."
___

This I gotta see. :p
___

Why don't you two take a break there, then? I can't swim without rusting unless I go into submarine mode, but maybe I can kick back and recharge my battery with my solar panels. :p
___

[now i wonder if you ever managed to find anything else that someone else stole from people you know.]

//Okay, yeah, then you should definitely catch up when you have the time to watch it lol
___

I-I can't believe it, myself...Then again, that particular franchise has made them a lot of money...

It's probably for the same reason that the Pixar studio is still making more of those Toy Story films as well...
Lily: "I mean... An incentive is an incentive?"
---
Medb: "In fact not just you! But anyone who can!"
Robin Hood: "Pass"
---
Sakura: "Okay~ Hopefully we can meet more people there!"
Rin: "I second that~"
---
Yukari: [Good question, maybe I'll rummage through my belongings some day.]

//Make that episode 13
---
Aya: "Can't believe they're going for thr fifth, but I can't deny it's going to make profit..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I mean... An incentive is an incentive?"
---
Medb: "In fact not just you! But anyone who can!"
Robin Hood: "Pass"
---
Sakura: "Okay~ Hopefully we can meet more people there!"
Rin: "I second that~"
---
Yukari: [Good question, maybe I'll rummage through my belongings some day.]

//Make that episode 13
---
Aya: "Can't believe they're going for thr fifth, but I can't deny it's going to make profit..."
Tom: "I still didn't learn the importance of actually trying to make amends until after Marco found out that was the only reason I wanted to hang out...."
___

Same here.

Linebeck: -Drinking rum-
___

[why does that make it sound like your home's full of clutter? no offense. Papyrus always complains that i'm leaving socks lying around the house. he's right, but still.]

//What are your thoughts so far?
___

H-Hopefully at least some of these sequels are a return to form for their animated movies...

In either case, this movie night/morning was a fun way to start the day. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Totally, but I need to think of who- :V
___

Steven: "I'm...pretty sure I understand more about the world than just jobs and money, but I see point." :ohwell:
___

(Ugh, I'm so curious what it means, but we've watched enough episodes for today...)
-in the meantime, the two women enjoy tea-
---
Yang: "Yeah, there's a lot more to it, but it's almost crazy how many decisions are driven by money."
---
Weiss: "Likewise."

-Indeed, as well as one adult~!-
---
Morrigan: "Ooooh, which one? I know plenty of deities" :p
---
-Indeed, not like the Dokis would be aware of that one fact-
---
Scáthach: "I do. It was kinship"

Draco: "P-Please! Gimme!"
-Kamui was also enjoying some ice cream as well~-
---
Dark Pit: "As if I'd say it!"
---
-that's fair-

-Yuri might squee if she sees Veyle's knife tho :V-
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that- "Kinship, huh?"

Shez: "Oh, you actually said please without me needing to say it. Yeah, that deserves a good breakfast." :p -Draco will get it!-

-Eveyone allowed them to have a moment to take it in-
(She felt so guilty that she didn't even want Kamui to see her again after all this time...)
Kamui: "There's... no way you could have known in advance. It's not your fault..."

Lilith: "I... should have still seen it coming... I'm not worthy of being your retainer..."

Kamui: "Don't say that! I'd be happy if you kept on being under my service." :)

Lilith: "Y-You would? Even if..."

Kamui: "Nobody is perfect, Lilith. And besides, my life has had quite the twists and turns. I'd like it if you were part of it again." :)

Lilith: "........L-Lady Kamui..."

Sieg: "I want to see all it can do, as well as the rest of what you can do"

Irisviel: "Awwww, you're starting to get along~"
Shirou: "Hm, any friends of Kamui are welcome. Even spectral duplicates. Wouldn't be weird around here"
---
-They understand so, as much as Medea needs to use Rule Breaker on her...-
Rita: "Ugh, with how hard it was to get those... At least we managed to clone plenty already, should be enough to crush them and get them back"

Stacey: "It's what I want to, even if indirectly to have her defeat..."
---
That was meant to be Yuri yeah
Sayori: "Yeah, I hope you get to find pride in it~!"
---
Jeanne: "Those fish w-" -then splashed- "Huh?"

-Maybe- :p -But anyway, the kitties start to read together-
---
Hayate: -To Azura and Medli- "Quite the loot, huh?" :p
Eleonora: "...Yeah, I'm used to it"

Rin: "That barely worked!"
Mordred: "A-Aaaah, you tell me..." -barely managing to remain conscious-
Dipper: "That's totally understandable. We've known a few people who aren't much for a lot of talking, either. "
___

-They'll need to catch Rita Repulsa off-guard in order to shut her magic and the barrier down...And even Rule Breaker's not guaranteed to dispatch her-

___

Dipper: "Already do. Why do you think I've been cool with the nickname all these years?" :p
___

-How is the book?-
___

Medli: "There are hardly any sweets quite like these regularly available back home..."

That's it, some of these Speicmens can't be stopped so easily. At this rate, we need to evacuate the town!

Steven: "Jenny's right. We can still stop Spooky and take down her mansion or whatever it is we need to do to shut down her army, but first we need to get everyone in town to safety!"
Emblem Corrin: "You seem very excited." :)

Emblem Lyn: "Yeah, despite being new here, I can already feel that Emblems aren't far off from the usual around here. Especially since we're apparently similar to... what where they called again? Servants?"

Emblem Eirika: "His fighting skills speak for themselves, however."
---
-Medea considers asking Neo to do some trickery to let her approach? or does she assume Rita's magic could see through the projections?-
---
Blake: "Glad to hear." -taking a glance to see if Yuri is more comfortable-
---
-Kamui couldn't help but giggle-

-it's a good read for Blake, at least-
---
Kamui: -to Eleonora- "And how often do you take breaks?"

Jaune: "And how can we do that if we're stuck in this mansion...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kamui: "There's... no way you could have known in advance. It's not your fault..."

Lilith: "I... should have still seen it coming... I'm not worthy of being your retainer..."

Kamui: "Nobody is perfect, Lilith. And besides, my life has had quite the twists and turns. I'd like it if you were part of it again." :)

Martha: "And there's plenty of space here, so you wouldn't be taking any"
-Kamui was also enjoying some ice cream as well~-
---
Dark Pit: "As if I'd say it!"
---
-that's fair-

-Yuri might squee if she sees Veyle's knife tho :V-
---
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that- "Kinship, huh?"

Shez: "Oh, you actually said please without me needing to say it. Yeah, that deserves a good breakfast." :p -Draco will get it!-
-How many scoops?- :p
---
Morrigan: "Awww, but then why did you make me curious~?" :p
---
-Well, does she carry it?-
---
Scáthach; "Correct" -actuaally smiled-

Draco: "Just gimme already! I need it!"
___

___

___

-How is the book?-
___

Emblem Lyn: "Yeah, despite being new here, I can already feel that Emblems aren't far off from the usual around here. Especially since we're apparently similar to... what where they called again? Servants?"

---
-Medea considers asking Neo to do some trickery to let her approach? or does she assume Rita's magic could see through the projections?-
---
---

---

Sieg: "It's really hard not to be!"

Shirou: "I suppose that's a good way to put it, though Servants still can get a physical form, which I'm not sure if you all do"
---
-Well, it might be necessary to take risks, so maybe she would in sign language-

Stacey: "I will fight and do anything to stop them"
---
-She does seem a little more open...-
Natsuki: "You have a point there!"
---
Jeanne: "No fair!" -splashed back!-

-Atalanta being like "I see, I see..."-
---
Alice: "Barely any?!"
-Don't you mean Kanna?-
Eleonora: ".....Sometimes"

Rin: "Ugh, he has a point! Is the exit easy?"
Tom: "I still didn't learn the importance of actually trying to make amends until after Marco found out that was the only reason I wanted to hang out...."
___

Same here.

Linebeck: -Drinking rum-
___

[why does that make it sound like your home's full of clutter? no offense. Papyrus always complains that i'm leaving socks lying around the house. he's right, but still.]

//What are your thoughts so far?
___

H-Hopefully at least some of these sequels are a return to form for their animated movies...

In either case, this movie night/morning was a fun way to start the day. :p
Lily: "But thanks to it and his words you managed to find a new friend in him, right?"
---
-This woman is also annoying, huh?-
Medb: "Good you get it"
---
unreplied
---
-She's taking her time to respond to this one, obviously looking for an excuse-

//Anne and Sasha's reunion will be full of angst no question
---
Kiara: "I do too...."
Aya: "That I agree on~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

After giving us a new home just out of the kindness of your heart and just for being old friend of Kamui? Chaldea would welcome you with open arms. :)

Lily: "But thanks to it and his words you managed to find a new friend in him, right?"
---
-This woman is also annoying, huh?-
Medb: "Good you get it"
---
unreplied
---
-She's taking her time to respond to this one, obviously looking for an excuse-

//Anne and Sasha's reunion will be full of angst no question
---
Kiara: "I do too...."
Aya: "That I agree on~"
Tom: "After hanging out a few times, I actually did. He's actually probably the first friend I've made outside of the Underworld."
___

Linebeck: (She's also got an ego, but at least she seems to have been actual royalty to back it up...)
___

Of course the draft for this didn't save. Sigh.

Sounds like we've got a plan!

-To the lake!-
___

huh, didn't think she'd take much pride in whether or not she had a lot of random stuff lying around...

-Not a text message, just something he remarked to himself out loud-

//Understatement...

___

Yeah, it's been a while since I've gotten to see a movie with friends!

-Rainfall can still be heard outside along with the occasional lightning strike-

-in the meantime, the two women enjoy tea-
---
Yang: "Yeah, there's a lot more to it, but it's almost crazy how many decisions are driven by money."
---
Weiss: "Likewise."
-How is the tea?-
___

Stan: "It's a major reason why I ran the Mystery Shack!" -Albeit, there was a far more personal motivation behind him wanting so much money that he's not willing to discuss outside of the family-
___

-For now, it might be a good time for her to train since she's been sitting for a while and hasn't trained yet today-

---
---
---

---

Shirou: "I suppose that's a good way to put it, though Servants still can get a physical form, which I'm not sure if you all do"
---
-Well, it might be necessary to take risks, so maybe she would in sign language-

---
---

---
-Don't you mean Kanna?-

Mabel: "If they're anything like his video game stats here, I believe you!"
___

-It might be their best or possibly even only shot to take Rita out and disable the barrier for a while...-

Susie: "Heh, sounds like ya got the right attitude."

Ralsei: "But you'll also need a plan to stop them, first..." -Said with concern-
___

Dipper: -Also noticed- (Seems like she's starting to be a little more open to social stuff.) "Still, I might've not accepted my real name sooner if it weren't for you and Great Uncle Ford, Mabel."

Mabel: "That's what family's for!" :grin:
___

-Yeah, they really needed a few days off-

-It's still a fascinating book as far as Ata's concerned?-
___

Medli: "If anything ,pastry-based sweets are considerably more common. Candies like this one are only occasionally available, and in far less variety than this selection."

//I never said they were in the mansion yet. They're still in a town on the Bureau's Earth. :p The reason there are still ghosts and Specimens from Spooky's army everywhere is because she launched an invasion.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "After hanging out a few times, I actually did. He's actually probably the first friend I've made outside of the Underworld."
___

Linebeck: (She's also got an ego, but at least she seems to have been actual royalty to back it up...)
___

Of course the draft for this didn't save. Sigh.

Sounds like we've got a plan!

-To the lake!-
___

huh, didn't think she'd take much pride in whether or not she had a lot of random stuff lying around...

-Not a text message, just something he remarked to himself out loud-

//Understatement...

___

Yeah, it's been a while since I've gotten to see a movie with friends!

-Rainfall can still be heard outside along with the occasional lightning strike-
Lily: "Oh, you have others around here?"
---
-Indeed, he's heard there were plenty of former royals around-
---
-So the sisters use this swimweeeeeaaaaar-
1701110977167.png
---
-Finally she answered with a short message-
Yukari: [I like to keep tabs on others]
-Clearly wanting to sound a bigger deal for once than purposefully vague-

//I'll make sure to at least get to the season 1 finale over these days
---
Aya: "Though the rain isn't done yet..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Oh, you have others around here?"
---
-Indeed, he's heard there were plenty of former royals around-
---
-So the sisters use this swimweeeeeaaaaar-
---
-Finally she answered with a short message-
Yukari: [I like to keep tabs on others]
-Clearly wanting to sound a bigger deal for once than purposefully vague-

//I'll make sure to at least get to the season 1 finale over these days
---
Aya: "Though the rain isn't done yet..."
Tom: "Well...Not many, truth to be told."
___

-As well as a few current royals-

___

-Is that official artwork?-

-Jenny changes nothing, because still a robot- ::V
___

[the tabs being in the form of random stuff they lost or that other people stole?]

//Nice, I hope you enjoy the season!
___

Let's hope it let's up by late morning. It's tough to determine since we don't any forecast or meteorological information on it...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How many scoops?- :p
---
Morrigan: "Awww, but then why did you make me curious~?" :p
---
-Well, does she carry it?-
---
Scáthach; "Correct" -actuaally smiled-

Draco: "Just gimme already! I need it!"
-not enough- :p
---
-he's pointing his staff at her-

Dark Pit: "Give me one good reason not to shoot you right now."

Qrow: "She might enjoy the thrill of you starting a fight." :p

Dark Pit: :glare:
---
-it's hidden in her dress, but Yuri might see the handle if she's observant enough-
---
Byleth: -couldn't help but smile back at that-

Kamui: "Awwwwwww~ You two have become friends." :)

Shez: "Just keep waiting, girl! Meals like mine are better when they're not rushed. Should take about 5 minutes." :p

-4 minutes later, Draco was served a plate-

-How is the tea?-
___

Stan: "It's a major reason why I ran the Mystery Shack!" -Albeit, there was a far more personal motivation behind him wanting so much money that he's not willing to discuss outside of the family-
___

-For now, it might be a good time for her to train since she's been sitting for a while and hasn't trained yet today-
-it's a nice herbal blend based on suggestions she's been given by... who really likes tea here? :p-
---
Yang: "Anyway... what now?"
---
-what will she train on?-

After giving us a new home just out of the kindness of your heart and just for being old friend of Kamui? Chaldea would welcome you with open arms. :)
Azura: "I don't think this was a matter of taking space, but rather that Lilith didn't deem herself worthy of following Kamui because she sees the tragedy that ended her army as a failure on her part."

Lilith: "...." -the fact that she's not even trying to say anything...-

Azura: "I do not see this event as your fault, Lilith. I would be more willing to blame myself first for not reacting quickly enough."

Lilith: "Lady Azura..."

---

---
---

---
-Don't you mean Kanna?-

___

-It might be their best or possibly even only shot to take Rita out and disable the barrier for a while...-

Ralsei: "But you'll also need a plan to stop them, first..." -Said with concern-
___

Dipper: -Also noticed- (Seems like she's starting to be a little more open to social stuff.) "Still, I might've not accepted my real name sooner if it weren't for you and Great Uncle Ford, Mabel."

___

___

Medli: "If anything ,pastry-based sweets are considerably more common. Candies like this one are only occasionally available, and in far less variety than this selection."

//I never said they were in the mansion yet. They're still in a town on the Bureau's Earth. :p The reason there are still ghosts and Specimens from Spooky's army everywhere is because she launched an invasion.
Emblem Corrin: "I suppose that's fair..."

Emblem Lyn: "We're... complicated. Interacting with physical objects is usually out of the questions, but our weapons and spells seem to be exceptions, which is why we're able to fight."

Emblem Eirika: "...Video games?" :confused:
---
Neo: "........" -in sign language: [If things go wrong, I'm pulling you out.]-
---
Blake: -can't help but smile at that-
---
Kamui: -laughed while still splashing-

-Blake knows her bookes-
---
-I did mean Kanna but I'm too lazy to edit :V-

Kanna: "....That doesn't sound often enough."

-that's my bad, so instead...-

Ruby: "We'll have to split up to cover more ground! Team RWBY, let's do our best!"

Jaune: "Then I suppose I'll lead Team JNPR." -scared, but willing to do what he can to help the world...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's a nice herbal blend based on suggestions she's been given by... who really likes tea here? :p-
---
Yang: "Anyway... what now?"
---
-what will she train on?-
-Undyne, Marie, Eclipsa, probably a lot of the FE and Fate characters...-
___

Amethyst: "I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry." :p

Steven: "Amethyst, Gems don't get hungry..."

Amethyst: "Don't mean I can't get a bite to eat."
___

-That might be Weiss' call, otherwise she'll think about whether she should just practice her attacks or train with a battle-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne, Marie, Eclipsa, probably a lot of the FE and Fate characters...-
___

Amethyst: "I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry." :p

Steven: "Amethyst, Gems don't get hungry..."

Amethyst: "Don't mean I can't get a bite to eat."
___

-That might be Weiss' call, otherwise she'll think about whether she should just practice her attacks or train with a battle-
-she probably had some suggestions-
---
Nora: "I like her way of thinking!" :p
---
-maybe some of Weiss's familiars-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "I don't think this was a matter of taking space, but rather that Lilith didn't deem herself worthy of following Kamui because she sees the tragedy that ended her army as a failure on her part."

Azura: "I do not see this event as your fault, Lilith. I would be more willing to blame myself first for not reacting quickly enough."

Martha: "...It's not your fault either, from what we can gather, it was something beyond the control of you both"
Tom: "Well...Not many, truth to be told."
___

-As well as a few current royals-

___

-Is that official artwork?-

-Jenny changes nothing, because still a robot- ::V
___

[the tabs being in the form of random stuff they lost or that other people stole?]

//Nice, I hope you enjoy the season!
___

Let's hope it let's up by late morning. It's tough to determine since we don't any forecast or meteorological information on it...
Lily: "But who else then...?"
---
-Indeed, so it makes sense they have varied personalities and visions of what being royalty means-
---
-Yep it is-
-While Sakura went to do a cannon ball, and Rin just floats on the water, relaxed-
---
Yukari: [It varies, of course]

//So 18 episodes in, not bad at all.
---
Kiara: "And it might just keep Lusamine in a depressed state"
-not enough- :p
---
-he's pointing his staff at her-

Dark Pit: "Give me one good reason not to shoot you right now."

Qrow: "She might enjoy the thrill of you starting a fight." :p

Dark Pit: :glare:
---
-it's hidden in her dress, but Yuri might see the handle if she's observant enough-
---
Byleth: -couldn't help but smile back at that-

Kamui: "Awwwwwww~ You two have become friends." :)

Shez: "Just keep waiting, girl! Meals like mine are better when they're not rushed. Should take about 5 minutes." :p

-4 minutes later, Draco was served a plate-
-Abby finding it fun how much can she take in one go-
---
Lilith: "Yeah, you'd be pleasing her in that way"
Morrigan: "Hey, don't expose that!"
---
Yuri: -Does- "Wait, is that...?"
---
Scáthach: "Hm, that's a good way to put it, I believe"

-And her jaw was drpped as she drooled-
___

___

___

___

Emblem Lyn: "We're... complicated. Interacting with physical objects is usually out of the questions, but our weapons and spells seem to be exceptions, which is why we're able to fight."

---
---
---

-Blake knows her bookes-
---

Ruby: "We'll have to split up to cover more ground! Team RWBY, let's do our best!"

Jaune: "Then I suppose I'll lead Team JNPR." -scared, but willing to do what he can to help the world...-
Sieg: "Hmmm..." -used it on a dummy!-
Shirou: "So if I equip your ring, then I should be able to cast your weapons and skills? Sounds like Class Cards. Yeah, I get it then"
---
-Medea nods, as she entered the room while Rita was thinking how to retrieve the gun and Sentai Gears-

Stacey: "I know I do..."
---
Sayori: "Yay~ Family bonds look so sweet! I wonder if one day I'll have a family"
Natsuki: "...Wait, can we reproduce?"
Sayori: "W-Well... We should be capable to, but I didn't mean it like that!"
---
-Jeanne kept doing so, eventually giggling too-

-So yeah, Atalanta is quite intrigued by it-
---
Alice: "Oh goodness, that sounds horrible!"
Jack: "Sweets make theworld go 'round!"

Atalanta: "What of us?"
Sieg: "I guess with whoever team we're on"
Takeru: "We can also cover ground!" -referring to himself andhis ghosts-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "But who else then...?"
---
-Indeed, so it makes sense they have varied personalities and visions of what being royalty means-
---
-Yep it is-
-While Sakura went to do a cannon ball, and Rin just floats on the water, relaxed-
---
Yukari: [It varies, of course]

//So 18 episodes in, not bad at all.
---
Kiara: "And it might just keep Lusamine in a depressed state"
Tom: "Mostly just a few other demons I sometimes hang with. And I guess there's some of my subjects...but they're mostly castle hands to help with random stuff. Like ping pong practice."

-The skeleton still standing by the ping pong table gives a thumbs-up-
___

Linebeck: (Let's hope not all of them are like these two...)
___

-I thought it looked official, but I wasn't totally sure if it was or lol-

-While Jenny extended some solar panels out and holds them like a reflective sunbathing mirror while laying back on a lawn chair, recharging her battery in a manner comparable to sunbathing-
___

[i guess that makes sense. you're an immensely powerful interdimensional traveler, after all. still got no idea how ya even found that flyer for the Underground...or what a flyer for the Underground was doing in another dimension to begin with.]

//Much like The Owl House, it just gets better with almost every episode. Especially late in the season and the later seasons.
___

...L-Let's really hope the storm lets up in a few hours...

-A few hours pass, and while it's still raining by 6:00 AM, it's not as heavy as before-

---
---
---

-Blake knows her bookes-
---

Shirou: "So if I equip your ring, then I should be able to cast your weapons and skills? Sounds like Class Cards. Yeah, I get it then"
---
-Medea nods, as she entered the room while Rita was thinking how to retrieve the gun and Sentai Gears-

---
Sayori: "Yay~ Family bonds look so sweet! I wonder if one day I'll have a family"
---

---

Mabel: "You've never heard of video games?!" :surprised:

Dipper: "I'm pretty sure they're all from semi-medieval eras, Mabel..."

Mabel: "But they didn't get confused when you mentioned video games!"
___

-Rita might not get a chance to formulate a plan for that before Medea uses Rule Breaker-

Susie: "Think the people here have a plan yet?"

Ralsei: "I don't know, Susie. We might want to ask..."
___

Dipper: "People don't have to be blood to be family."

Mabel: "Close friends can be family, too!"
___

-Moon would be moved if she were here....And also be surprised at how the two Rulers were able to cut loose, drop their more formal etiquette and almost act like kids again-

-Book has a mysterious or dramatic final act?-
___

Medli: "I suppose the means to cook and transport such sweets are just not commonly available there yet..."

I'll go with Team RWBY and the Servants contracted to them. That way, there's one robot per group. :p

Penny: "Ah, a most clever idea, Jennfier!" -High-fives Jenny, who returns it-

Garnet: "The Crystal Gems can either divide in teams of two to help both groups, or split up into a third group to help Takeru and his friends."

-The three Pokemon who are present each stick by their respective trainers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Martha: "...It's not your fault either, from what we can gather, it was something beyond the control of you both"
Believe me. No one can foresee or prepare for everything... -Knows from experience-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Likely from Marie and Undyne if not several others as well-
___

Steven: "Well, my stomach's grumbling a bit, too. Time to go tot the cafeteria!"
___

-Only question then is, which ones?-
Byleth: They really know their tea here.

Sothis: I must agree.
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---
-Boarbatusk for now-

-Abby finding it fun how much can she take in one go-
---
Lilith: "Yeah, you'd be pleasing her in that way"
Morrigan: "Hey, don't expose that!"
---
Yuri: -Does- "Wait, is that...?"
---
Scáthach: "Hm, that's a good way to put it, I believe"

-And her jaw was drpped as she drooled-
Kamui: "...Are you staring at me?"
---
Dark Pit: "So you're from a fighting world then?" -doesn't wanna break the fourth wall too much-
---
Veyle: "Huh, what is what?"
---
Byleth: "While we're talking about common traits... I was wondering if it was possible for me to start teaching people around here."

Shez: "Heh. So much for wanting humanity gone, huh?" :p

---

---
---

---

___

-Rita might not get a chance to formulate a plan for that before Medea uses Rule Breaker-

___

___

-Moon would be moved if she were here....And also be surprised at how the two Rulers were able to cut loose, drop their more formal etiquette and almost act like kids again-

___

Medli: "I suppose the means to cook and transport such sweets are just not commonly available there yet..."

I'll go with Team RWBY and the Servants contracted to them. That way, there's one robot per group. :p

Garnet: "The Crystal Gems can either divide in teams of two to help both groups, or split up into a third group to help Takeru and his friends."

-the dummy was hit by the throwing sword-

Emblem Lyn: "Class Cards?"
// OH MY GOD, EMBLEMS ARE CLASS CARDS! HOW DID I NEVER REALIZE IT?!

Emblem Eirika: "To be honest... I didn't hear it the first time..." :lol:
---
-Neo keeping an eye on things-
---
Blake: "Just look at me and my Servant." :)
---
-would she have also been tempted to join in?-

-IT DOES!-

Blake: 😮
---
Kanna: "That makes sense. I tried so many new things since I ended up in Chaldea. Things that would be impossible in my home."

Ruby: "You should actually go with Jaune, Jenny. There's less people on his side."

Believe me. No one can foresee or prepare for everything... -Knows from experience-
Lilith: If they knew what I know... "I.... I suppose I see your point...?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: They really know their tea here.

Sothis: I must agree.
---
-HECK YEAH!-
---
-Boarbatusk for now-
-Still thinking of who would see and want to chat with them...Maybe Star or Marco again? Or the younger pines twins, maybe?-
___

-They at the cafeteria now-
___

-Winter takes a battle stance and glares the Boarbatusk down!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Still thinking of who would see and want to chat with them...Maybe Star or Marco again? Or the younger pines twins, maybe?-
___

-They at the cafeteria now-
___

-Winter takes a battle stance and glares the Boarbatusk down!-
-it could be anyoooooone-

-someone curious about the logistics of two beings being in a single body, perhaps?-
---
-NICE-
---
-the Boarbatusk is ready to spin-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it could be anyoooooone-

-someone curious about the logistics of two beings being in a single body, perhaps?-
---
-NICE-
---
-the Boarbatusk is ready to spin-
-And a lot of scientist and mage characters would certainly be curious about how the heck that works...-
___

Steven: "Hmm, what to order..."

Amethyst: "Right, I can't order a lot of food right now...Yeah, that's fair."
___

-She freezes the floor it's standing on with an Ice Beam-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And a lot of scientist and mage characters would certainly be curious about how the heck that works...-
___

Steven: "Hmm, what to order..."

Amethyst: "Right, I can't order a lot of food right now...Yeah, that's fair."
___

-She freezes the floor it's standing on with an Ice Beam-
-oh, absolutely! such as....-
---
Yang: "Yeah. I'll just take a burger."
---
-THE BOARBATUSK ROLLS FORWARD-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-oh, absolutely! such as....-
---
Yang: "Yeah. I'll just take a burger."
---
-THE BOARBATUSK ROLLS FORWARD-
-Well, they talked to Gaster once recently, so Ford and Dipper-

-But I gotta go eat dinner now so I'll have to write dialogue for them in my next post- :V
___

Steven: "Can't go wrong with a classic burger!"
___

-She's hoping it'll slip or even crash form the ice floor...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well, they talked to Gaster once recently, so Ford and Dipper-

-But I gotta go eat dinner now so I'll have to write dialogue for them in my next post- :V
___

Steven: "Can't go wrong with a classic burger!"
___

-She's hoping it'll slip or even crash form the ice floor...-
-I'll probably be asleep by then so you can take your time :V-
---
Yang: "Definitely. Especially when the place actually has good meat."
---
-which it does!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Tom: "Mostly just a few other demons I sometimes hang with. And I guess there's some of my subjects...but they're mostly castle hands to help with random stuff. Like ping pong practice."

-The skeleton still standing by the ping pong table gives a thumbs-up-
___

Linebeck: (Let's hope not all of them are like these two...)
___

-I thought it looked official, but I wasn't totally sure if it was or lol-

-While Jenny extended some solar panels out and holds them like a reflective sunbathing mirror while laying back on a lawn chair, recharging her battery in a manner comparable to sunbathing-
___

[i guess that makes sense. you're an immensely powerful interdimensional traveler, after all. still got no idea how ya even found that flyer for the Underground...or what a flyer for the Underground was doing in another dimension to begin with.]

//Much like The Owl House, it just gets better with almost every episode. Especially late in the season and the later seasons.
___

...L-Let's really hope the storm lets up in a few hours...

-A few hours pass, and while it's still raining by 6:00 AM, it's not as heavy as before-
Lily: "Oh, hi!" -waved- "Well, at least not fully alone..."
---
-If only he knew Boudica in front of him was a Queen herself who once carved a bloody path-
---
-It's because it's to promote Today's Menu at the Emiya Family, which is a lighthearted spinoff anime and manga where no one is fighting any longer and just spend their time having normal lives and cooking-
-It's a wholesome time. Even has a Switch game-

-Also nice for her. Are they alone or there's more people?-
---
Yukari: [Things can get quite hectic when you can see anywhere anywhen, sometimes I even don't even bother to question things]

//I definitely do have some expectatives ngl
---
Aya: "It's lightened a bit at least..."
Kamui: "...Are you staring at me?"
---
Dark Pit: "So you're from a fighting world then?" -doesn't wanna break the fourth wall too much-
---
Veyle: "Huh, what is what?"
---
Byleth: "While we're talking about common traits... I was wondering if it was possible for me to start teaching people around here."

Shez: "Heh. So much for wanting humanity gone, huh?" :p
Abby: "I just see where Kanna got all her charm from!"
---
Morrigan: "Hmmmm, let's call it that~ One that also gets involved in multiversal cataclysms a lot too"
Lilith: "We've seen soooo many things"
---
Yuri: "Y-You're carrying a knife?"
---
Scáthach: "Oh, it's something I know Qrow has been considering as well"

Draco: "...Shut up! Momentary arrangement!" -eating-
Jeanne: "You know as they say, the more, the merrier" :)

___

___

___

___

---
---
---

-IT DOES!-

---
Kanna: "That makes sense. I tried so many new things since I ended up in Chaldea. Things that would be impossible in my home."

Ruby: "You should actually go with Jaune, Jenny. There's less people on his side."
Sieg: "I fee powerful with that..."

Shirou: "Well, in my world, there were cards one could use to fuse with and obtain the powers of certain heroes"
//You're welcome :p
---
-So does Kaito, thinking this might be interesting as Medea is silent...-

Stacey: "I haven't had time to right now..."
---
Sayori: "You know it! That's the way I meant it~!"
Yuri: "Your Servant?"
---
-What Uni asked-
-And yeah, they need it too after how rough they get it-

Atalanta: "It was the ditzy cousin?!"
---
Alice: "Ah, maybe you two can try to introduce a bit of that!"

Takeru: "I'd be thankful, but please look out for yourselves!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Any friend of Kamui's is a friend of ours! :)

Lily: "Oh, hi!" -waved- "Well, at least not fully alone..."
---
-If only he knew Boudica in front of him was a Queen herself who once carved a bloody path-
---
-It's because it's to promote Today's Menu at the Emiya Family, which is a lighthearted spinoff anime and manga where no one is fighting any longer and just spend their time having normal lives and cooking-
-It's a wholesome time. Even has a Switch game-

-Also nice for her. Are they alone or there's more people?-
---
Yukari: [Things can get quite hectic when you can see anywhere anywhen, sometimes I even don't even bother to question things]

//I definitely do have some expectatives ngl
---
Aya: "It's lightened a bit at least..."
-The skeleton waves back-

Tom: "Yeah, that's true. I guess it's just not really the same as having, y'know, actual friends to hang out with."
___

-He'd be frightened, to say the least- :V
___

//Huh, that actually really does sound very wholesome. Nice to see the characters from the original Fate game get a happier story without the darkness of the main series.

-For, no one else except random civilians passing by the road and sidewalk near the lake area on occasion-

How's the water, you two?
___

[i've kinda stopped questioning a lot of the more weirder stuff around here myself, but still. i can't help but wonder who made those flyers and how one reached another dimension...meh, probably not important.]

//Early 2 especially drops some intriguing and unexpected stuff.
___

It'll probably take another few hours for it to stop for a while...

-I'll probably be asleep by then so you can take your time :V-
---
Yang: "Definitely. Especially when the place actually has good meat."
---
-which it does!-
Dipper: "Oh, hey, that's Byleth. Mabel and I haven't really talked to her a while..."

Ford: "The woman with two Souls, one that of a deity...I still don't understand the logicistics of it. They share a human body, have vastly differnt origins, and likely very different personalities, yet they seem to get along perfectly fine. How does it work...?"
___

Steven: "I think I'll order some pizza this time instead, though."

Amethyst: "Ooh, ditto!"
___

-She fires an Aurora Beam at the Boarbatusk once it either crashes or slows to a halt to try and recover-

---
---
---

-IT DOES!-

---

Shirou: "Well, in my world, there were cards one could use to fuse with and obtain the powers of certain heroes"
---

---
---
-What Uni asked-

---

Mabel: "If you don't know what video games are, then I'm guessing you don't know what TV is, either?"

//Now Ford and Stan not having Emblems when they've alrerady got Class Cards for abilities makes even more sense. :p
___

-What's their next move?-

Ralsei: "Well, after we're done eating here, why don't we go ask them?" :)
___

Steven: "Servants here are the magical warrior familiars who get summoned from throughout time, including books."
___

-She probably wouldn't, finding it too childish for herself to enjoy anymore...But it would remind of her how much of her carefree and joyous attitude from her youth she's lost after she had become queen and the events that led up to it...-

-Another unexpected twist...-
___

TLink: "Introducing more candies to our home? That's a great idea!"

Steven: "Are you sure you and your friends will be alright, Takeru...?" -Worried-

Hmm, that makes more sense...Alright, I'll go with JNPR and their Servants, then! -To Yang and Rin- Kick some paranormal butt, you two!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "I just see where Kanna got all her charm from!"
---
Morrigan: "Hmmmm, let's call it that~ One that also gets involved in multiversal cataclysms a lot too"
Lilith: "We've seen soooo many things"
---
Yuri: "Y-You're carrying a knife?"
---
Scáthach: "Oh, it's something I know Qrow has been considering as well"

Draco: "...Shut up! Momentary arrangement!" -eating-
Kamui: "What a charming young lady you are." :)
---
Dark Pit: "So you have a general idea of what's going on here... Did someone tell you about this place?"
---
Veyle: "Oh, you mean this?" -takes it out-

Veyle: "I thought for sure that I had hidden it well enough."

-not only does its design look intricate, a dark energy visibly erupts from it...-
---
Byleth: "Oh, there are more teachers among us?"

Shez: -looked incredibly smug-

Dipper: "Oh, hey, that's Byleth. Mabel and I haven't really talked to her a while..."

Ford: "The woman with two Souls, one that of a deity...I still don't understand the logicistics of it. They share a human body, have vastly differnt origins, and likely very different personalities, yet they seem to get along perfectly fine. How does it work...?"
___

Steven: "I think I'll order some pizza this time instead, though."

Amethyst: "Ooh, ditto!"
___

-She fires an Aurora Beam at the Boarbatusk once it either crashes or slows to a halt to try and recover-
-why not find out?-

-she seems to be looking at them-
---
Ruby: "You could order a bigger one and share so there's less strain on them."
---
-A CRITICAL HIT!-

Lilith: "You've all accepted me so quickly!" I should have done this years ago...

---

---
---
-What Uni asked-

---

Mabel: "If you don't know what video games are, then I'm guessing you don't know what TV is, either?"

//Now Ford and Stan not having Emblems when they've alrerady got Class Cards for abilities makes even more sense. :p
___

___

Steven: "Servants here are the magical warrior familiars who get summoned from throughout time, including books."
___

-She probably wouldn't, finding it too childish for herself to enjoy anymore...But it would remind of her how much of her carefree and joyous attitude from her youth she's lost after she had become queen and the events that led up to it...-

___

Steven: "Are you sure you and your friends will be alright, Takeru...?" -Worried-

Hmm, that makes more sense...Alright, I'll go with JNPR and their Servants, then! -To Yang and Rin- Kick some paranormal butt, you two!
Emblem Corrin: "I'm glad you enjoy it." :)

Emblem Lyn: "That sounds very familiar..."

Emblem Eirika: "Can't say I have..."
---
-or rather what does Medea do?-
---
Blake: "Oh right, you're new here... He pretty much nailed the explanation though."

-was Steven always there? or did you mean Dipper?-
---
Kamui: -now laying on a towel over the sand after some more splashing- "Ahhhh, this was fun~"

Blake: "No way..."
---
Kanna: "As much as I'd like to introduce a bunch of sweets to their world... maybe it should wait until they find new land so they could make some themselves."

Yang: "You know I will!" :p

Ruby: -to Steven- "Given the situation they're in, if saving them isn't possible, taking them down might as well be mercy..." :urg:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-why not find out?-

-she seems to be looking at them-
---
Ruby: "You could order a bigger one and share so there's less strain on them."
---
-A CRITICAL HIT!-
Dipper: -Waves at them-
___

Steven: "Ooh, good idea! Let's do that, Amethyst!"

Amethyst: "Works for me!"
___

-She tries to freeze it in a block of ice afterwards, aiming for any unarmored and thus non-reflective parts of the Boarbatusk-

He and Connie were serving as the Dokis' tour guides before, so I figured id just have him explain it. I forgot if they left them to talk to the others on their own for a bit or not though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He and Connie were serving as the Dokis' tour guides before, so I figured id just have him explain it. I forgot if they left them to talk to the others on their own for a bit or not though.
I actually forgot that so glad you brought it up lmao

Dipper: -Waves at them-
___

Steven: "Ooh, good idea! Let's do that, Amethyst!"

Amethyst: "Works for me!"
___

-She tries to freeze it in a block of ice afterwards, aiming for any unarmored and thus non-reflective parts of the Boarbatusk-
-Byleth waves back-
---
Nora: -also got a burger-
---
-it was still trying to get up, so that worked-

Weiss: "Quite fast."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lilith: "You've all accepted me so quickly!" I should have done this years ago...
Martha: "Kamui clearly trusts you, and so will we" :)

___

___

___

___

---
---
Blake: "Oh right, you're new here... He pretty much nailed the explanation though."

---
Kamui: -now laying on a towel over the sand after some more splashing- "Ahhhh, this was fun~"

---
Kanna: "As much as I'd like to introduce a bunch of sweets to their world... maybe it should wait until they find new land so they could make some themselves."

Ruby: -to Steven- "Given the situation they're in, if saving them isn't possible, taking them down might as well be mercy..." :urg:
Sieg: "Can I turn into your dragon form?"

Shirou: "Though in the case of the cards, the spirits couldn't talk to their wielders unlike you. I hope that means we can at least get to cooperate"
---
-Get closer and closer while Rita inspects some of the damage done to the room-

Stacey: "...That would be good. Thank you"
---
Sayori: "And so many are so cool~!"
Yuri: "That name is a little, um... On the nose...."
---
-Fair enough-
Jeanne: "I felt like a child with little worries again~"

Atalanta: "But.... Looking back, the clues were always there!"
---
Arisa: "...But the moment they find land......" :p

Takeru: "We will try our best to, but we also won't stop untill all here are safe"
-The skeleton waves back-

Tom: "Yeah, that's true. I guess it's just not really the same as having, y'know, actual friends to hang out with."
___

-He'd be frightened, to say the least- :V
___

//Huh, that actually really does sound very wholesome. Nice to see the characters from the original Fate game get a happier story without the darkness of the main series.

-For, no one else except random civilians passing by the road and sidewalk near the lake area on occasion-

How's the water, you two?
___

[i've kinda stopped questioning a lot of the more weirder stuff around here myself, but still. i can't help but wonder who made those flyers and how one reached another dimension...meh, probably not important.]

//Early 2 especially drops some intriguing and unexpected stuff.
___

It'll probably take another few hours for it to stop for a while...
Lily: "...Then I'll make my duty to change that!"
---
-Indeed, moreso because she's seemed quite kindhearted and motherly so far-
---
//You bet that it does be

Rin: "Fiiiiine~" -did a thumbs up-
Sakura: "Cold in the right way~!
---
Yukari: [A good way to take it without blowing up your mind"

//Welp, watched season 1 finale and oooh boy the encounter really wasn't pretty by the end
---
Aya: "At least no more signs of monsters...."
Kamui: "What a charming young lady you are." :)
---
Dark Pit: "So you have a general idea of what's going on here... Did someone tell you about this place?"
---
Veyle: "Oh, you mean this?" -takes it out-

Veyle: "I thought for sure that I had hidden it well enough."

-not only does its design look intricate, a dark energy visibly erupts from it...-
---
Byleth: "Oh, there are more teachers among us?"

Shez: -looked incredibly smug-
Abby: "Thanks, I've been trying to do my best to looks cool!"
---
Morrigan: "Nope, we just arrived here in a random choice, like a lottery"
---
Yuri: "That...... That looks so beautiful~!"
---
Scáthach: "A few of them"

Draco: Someday I'll be sure she screams in fear!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You'd be surprised bow quickly Chaldea has accepted new members. :p

Lily: "...Then I'll make my duty to change that!"
---
-Indeed, moreso because she's seemed quite kindhearted and motherly so far-
---
//You bet that it does be

Rin: "Fiiiiine~" -did a thumbs up-
Sakura: "Cold in the right way~!
---
Yukari: [A good way to take it without blowing up your mind"

//Welp, watched season 1 finale and oooh boy the encounter really wasn't pretty by the end
---
Aya: "At least no more signs of monsters...."
Tom: "Wait, what?"
___

-It would explain why she's trains a giant sea serpent Pokemon, though- :V
___

The sun's rays are doing wonders as well! -Even has sunglasses on-
___

[i've had way bigger and more concerning anomalies to worry about back when i still regularly worked as a scientist anyhow.]

//That dark and tearjerking scene marks a major turning point for the show. And it's far from the only major turning point it gets.
___

N-Namely Ganon's minions... :urg:

-Byleth waves back-
---
Nora: -also got a burger-
---
-it was still trying to get up, so that worked-

Weiss: "Quite fast."
Dipper: "Hey there! Byleth, right?"
___

-What about Ruby?-
___

-She hits it with another Aurora Beam as a combo attack, focusing on the fight so she doesn't make any mistakes-

---
---

---

---

Shirou: "Though in the case of the cards, the spirits couldn't talk to their wielders unlike you. I hope that means we can at least get to cooperate"
---

---
---
-Fair enough-

---

Takeru: "We will try our best to, but we also won't stop untill all here are safe"
Mabel: -GASP- "We have so much to introduce you guys to!"

Dipper: "I think the high-tech ship might be enough for them to take in, Mabel. But I guess it also depends on how advanced technology is in their respective eras..."
___

-Will she be able to draw close enough to Repulsa to use Rule Breaker?-

Susie: "In the meantime, want a ham sandwich?" -Offers an extra one to Stacey-
___

Mabel: "Thankfully it doesn't mean that actually have to work as servants! In fact, practically none of them do!"

Dipper: "They used to mostly be summoned to fight in wars for a powerful and dangerous magic artifact, but as far as we're aware, those days are fortunately long over."
___

-It's a major contrast to the situations they and the other Rulers had to deal with recently...-

-Good mystery with good buildup...-
___

Tetra: "Yeah, that's a much better plan." :p

(It's either that, or this whole town falls to chaos and countless civilian lives might be lost...)

-Did Ruby forget that Takeru was revived and that his ghosts are free again? Or is she referring to the ghosts and Specimens in Spooky's army?-

-Also does Rin's response to what Jenny told her and Yang?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lilith: "In that case, make yourselves at home in My Castle." :)

---

---
---
-Fair enough-

---

Dipper: "I think the high-tech ship might be enough for them to take in, Mabel. But I guess it also depends on how advanced technology is in their respective eras..."
___

___

Mabel: "Thankfully it doesn't mean that actually have to work as servants! In fact, practically none of them do!"

Dipper: "They used to mostly be summoned to fight in wars for a powerful and dangerous magic artifact, but as far as we're aware, those days are fortunately long over."
___

-It's a major contrast to the situations they and the other Rulers had to deal with recently...-

___

(It's either that, or this whole town falls to chaos and countless civilian lives might be lost...)

-Did Ruby forget that Takeru was revived and that his ghosts are free again? Or is she referring to the ghosts and Specimens in Spooky's army?-

Emblem Corrin: "Unfortunately not... You can do a partial form if you use my Torrential Roar, however."

Emblem Lyn: "So those cards are more like when a Fell Dragon invokes us then... Interesting."

Emblem Ephraim: "Not the time for this..."

Emblem Eirika: "I'm afraid my brother's right. Alear brought us here to help with a problem of yours, so we should focus on that. Once this is done, however, maybe we can try to convince her to have a longer stay?" :)
---
-will she?-
---
Blake: "The name is just a reminder of what once was. And they really don't mind it."
---
Kamui: "We really needed this..." :) -looking at her Command seals for both her Servants-

-I'm sure we already talked about what they looked like but **** it; Jeanne's are Nohr's symbol while Kiritsugu's are Hoshido's, which also reflect on the similarities between Nohr/Europe and Hoshido/Japan-

Blake: "That's how you make a good mystery novel."
---
Kanna: "In the meantime, how about a sleepover?" :b: -definitely doing this to make Eleonora enjoy a longer break from her work-

-I forgot the ghosts were freed, but this can also work for the Specimens so whatever lmao-

Ruby: "Alright, we have a town to defend now!"

Abby: "Thanks, I've been trying to do my best to looks cool!"
---
Morrigan: "Nope, we just arrived here in a random choice, like a lottery"
---
Yuri: "That...... That looks so beautiful~!"
---
Scáthach: "A few of them"

Draco: Someday I'll be sure she screams in fear!
Kamui: "I don't think you need to do anything. You're a great person just the way you are, and that's cool." :)
---
Dark Pit: "That sounds irresponsible..." They'd get along with Ingrid for sure...
---
Veyle: "Oh... you're... an appreciator of knives, aren't you?"
---
Byleth: "I'm curious how much our teaching methods compare."

-it's one of the things Scathach and Byleth do NOT share in common, although neither of their methods are objectively superior, only different-

-but for now... that omelette...-

Dipper: "Hey there! Byleth, right?"
___

-What about Ruby?-
___

-She hits it with another Aurora Beam as a combo attack, focusing on the fight so she doesn't make any mistakes-
Byleth: "That would be me." :)
---
-TACOS-
---
-that one missed... but it didn't hit the armored parts-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lilith: "In that case, make yourselves at home in My Castle." :)
Jeanne: "We'll make sure to tell everyone" :)
Lindy: "And for a little bit, I'll station the Arthra above here" :p
Tom: "Wait, what?"
___

-It would explain why she's trains a giant sea serpent Pokemon, though- :V
___

The sun's rays are doing wonders as well! -Even has sunglasses on-
___

[i've had way bigger and more concerning anomalies to worry about back when i still regularly worked as a scientist anyhow.]

//That dark and tearjerking scene marks a major turning point for the show. And it's far from the only major turning point it gets.
___

N-Namely Ganon's minions... :urg:
Lily: "I mean we can try to become friends!"
---
-True, even if he seems like a softie to most-
-Enemies though, yeah, that's when he acts what anyone would expect a Gyarados to be like-
---
Rin: "Energized, huh~?"
---
Yukari: [A good way to ponder about certain things. Even for some of my power, there are things beyond our comprehension]

//I'm already by the third episode of season 2 and it do has more serious threats as they going to Newtopia no question.
---
Kiara: "Hopefully to not be seen for a while"
Kamui: "I don't think you need to do anything. You're a great person just the way you are, and that's cool." :)
---
Dark Pit: "That sounds irresponsible..." They'd get along with Ingrid for sure...
---
Veyle: "Oh... you're... an appreciator of knives, aren't you?"
---
Byleth: "I'm curious how much our teaching methods compare."

-it's one of the things Scathach and Byleth do NOT share in common, although neither of their methods are objectively superior, only different-

-but for now... that omelette...-
Abby: "...She really gets so much stuff from you!"
---
Lilith: "It's basically her middlename"
Morrigan: "Please, as if you were better" :p
Lilith: "Yeah, but I'm not the Queen" :p
---
Yuri: "Yes I am! I once pwned quite the collection myself! ...I-I don't wield them as weapons, I just believe they look quite majestic..."
---
Scáthach: "Likewise. I'm proficient at more than just the spear and a few runes"

-So she keeps on tasting it~-

___

___

___

___

Emblem Corrin: "Unfortunately not... You can do a partial form if you use my Torrential Roar, however."

Emblem Lyn: "So those cards are more like when a Fell Dragon invokes us then... Interesting."

Emblem Eirika: "I'm afraid my brother's right. Alear brought us here to help with a problem of yours, so we should focus on that. Once this is done, however, maybe we can try to convince her to have a longer stay?" :)
---
-will she?-
---
Blake: "The name is just a reminder of what once was. And they really don't mind it."
---
Kamui: "We really needed this..." :) -looking at her Command seals for both her Servants-

-I'm sure we already talked about what they looked like but **** it; Jeanne's are Nohr's symbol while Kiritsugu's are Hoshido's, which also reflect on the similarities between Nohr/Europe and Hoshido/Japan-

---
Kanna: "In the meantime, how about a sleepover?" :b: -definitely doing this to make Eleonora enjoy a longer break from her work-

-I forgot the ghosts were freed, but this can also work for the Specimens so whatever lmao-

Sieg: "Oh, I've seen the other you do that technique before! It's quite devastating!"

Shirou: "Fell Dragon invoking you?"
---
-She's starting to brandish it out-

Stacey: "............Thank you" :) -takes it-
---
Natsuki: "Then what do you mean by saying that she's your Servant? Rather than a friend or a sister?"
---
-Makes sense to me, and it's not like she'sll have a third Servant that will like Valla-
Jeanne: "Ah, those are the ones that belong to me, right?"

Atalanta: "Yeah... She always was smarter than the rest in the end"
---
Suzuka: "Ah, you can do that in my home!"

Rin: "Let's go kick some paranormal ass!"
Mordred: "Go team...!" -still healing-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Abby: "...She really gets so much stuff from you!"
---
Lilith: "It's basically her middlename"
Morrigan: "Please, as if you were better" :p
Lilith: "Yeah, but I'm not the Queen" :p
---
Yuri: "Yes I am! I once pwned quite the collection myself! ...I-I don't wield them as weapons, I just believe they look quite majestic..."
---
Scáthach: "Likewise. I'm proficient at more than just the spear and a few runes"

-So she keeps on tasting it~-
Kamui: "You really can't get my daughter out of your mind, huh? That's so sweet~"
---
Dark Pit: "No way you're a queen..."
---
Veyle: "And you've never seen anything quite like mine?"
---
Byleth: "My teaching methods allow me to help others improve regardless of what they wield, even if it's something I have no idea how to use myself."

Shez: "How is it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "I mean we can try to become friends!"
---
-True, even if he seems like a softie to most-
-Enemies though, yeah, that's when he acts what anyone would expect a Gyarados to be like-
---
Rin: "Energized, huh~?"
---
Yukari: [A good way to ponder about certain things. Even for some of my power, there are things beyond our comprehension]

//I'm already by the third episode of season 2 and it do has more serious threats as they going to Newtopia no question.
---
Kiara: "Hopefully to not be seen for a while"
Tom: "So that's why you're here? ...Yeah, I probably shoulda figured since that's a pretty normal and common reason for visiting someone's place." :lol: "Sorry, I guess I'm just not as used to the idea of people actually wanting to hang out with me as much as I thought, yet..."
___

-Especially when people he cares about like Moana, Boudica and Patxi are threatened-
___

Totally~! -It's as close as she can get to suntanning, but also actually beneficial for her since it can recharge her battery without needing to replace it or charge them at home-
___

[that's...kinda wild to believe. and also mildly concerning.] -Understatement-

//That there are. Including...

___

Until then, we can properly assess the damage once the storm passes and administer the needed repairs and upgrades from there-

Byleth: "That would be me." :)
---
-TACOS-
---
-that one missed... but it didn't hit the armored parts-
Dipper: "How've ya been? I don't think I've talked to you much since...the Shapeshifter showed up." :ohwell:

Ford: (How in the multiverse did Toffee ever find that old failed experiment, anyway?)

___

-Can't go wrong with good quality Mexican food!-
___

(Wait, how did I miss?! It's frozen solid!)

-Pokemon logic?- :V

---
-will she?-
---
---

---

Sieg: "Oh, I've seen the other you do that technique before! It's quite devastating!"

---

---
Natsuki: "Then what do you mean by saying that she's your Servant? Rather than a friend or a sister?"
---
-Makes sense to me, and it's not like she'sll have a third Servant that will like Valla-

---

Dipper: "Yeah, kinda not the time to try and bring everyone up to speed about modern culture from another dimension..."

Mabel: "After we solve this problem, though, we totally gotta show you guys TV!"

___

-Will she actually be able to land a strike with it and defeat Repulsa?!-

-It's made by the kitchen staff, so it's quite good-
___

Steven: "It means they formed a contract!"

Dipper: "Specifically a magic-based one. Marrks known as Command Seals on their hands indicate that they'rre contracted to a Servant, and being contracted to them also grants them abilities like telepathic communication." :p
___

-Talk about a fitting that those two became her Servants with those comparisons then lmao-

-But will the man with three Souls be able to stop her?!-

-Unless mystery involved the ditzy cousin doing something helpful for the main characters rather than evil?- :V
___

Tetra: "A sleepover?"

Steven: "As long as we can put the spirits in Spooky's army to rest, then it's alright. If they really can't be revived, then it might be the best thing we can do for those poor people, now...Alright, let's split up, gang!"

Amethyst:" As long as we're still in three big groups. 'Cause otherwise, splitting up usually only works in movies...And also cartoons with talking dogs." :ohwell:

Pearl: "And even that's not usually a guaranttee."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pretty sure everyone's gonna be totally excited. :p
Jeanne: "We'll make sure to tell everyone" :)
Lindy: "And for a little bit, I'll station the Arthra above here" :p
Lilith: "If you need to bring any changes, just ask me. I'll be resting in my shrine." :)

Dipper: "How've ya been? I don't think I've talked to you much since...the Shapeshifter showed up." :ohwell:

Ford: (How in the multiverse did Toffee ever find that old failed experiment, anyway?)

___

-Can't go wrong with good quality Mexican food!-
___

(Wait, how did I miss?! It's frozen solid!)

-Pokemon logic?- :V
Byleth: "Oh, right. Dipper, was it?"
---
-exactly!-
---
Weiss: "It happens sometimes."

-nah, Pokemon logic would be the Boarbatusk running away while frozen :V-

---

---
---

---

Dipper: "Yeah, kinda not the time to try and bring everyone up to speed about modern culture from another dimension..."

Mabel: "After we solve this problem, though, we totally gotta show you guys TV!"

___

___

Steven: "It means they formed a contract!"

Dipper: "Specifically a magic-based one. Marrks known as Command Seals on their hands indicate that they'rre contracted to a Servant, and being contracted to them also grants them abilities like telepathic communication." :p
___

-Talk about a fitting that those two became her Servants with those comparisons then lmao-

-Unless mystery involved the ditzy cousin doing something helpful for the main characters rather than evil?- :V
___

Steven: "As long as we can put the spirits in Spooky's army to rest, then it's alright. If they really can't be revived, then it might be the best thing we can do for those poor people, now...Alright, let's split up, gang!"

Amethyst:" As long as we're still in three big groups. 'Cause otherwise, splitting up usually only works in movies...And also cartoons with talking dogs." :ohwell:

Emblem Corrin: "Oh, she has it too? How nice."

Emblem Lyn: "Think of it as summoning an Emblem using an evil power. It's a more powerful means of summoning, granting the user all of our abilities without needing to change form... but it robs us of our ability to speak or emote while forcing us to watch..." :urg:

Emblem Eirika: "That sounds like a good idea."
---
-will she?-
---
Blake: "If it's a lot to take in, that's fine."
---
Kamui: "Yes, they are. They remind me of the place I grew up in."

Blake: "What a nice novel." :)

-the cousin was misunderstood :V-
---
Kanna: "Have you ever had one of those?"

Jaune: "Ready to fight as part of Team JNPR, Penny?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Oh, right. Dipper, was it?"
---
-exactly!-
---
Weiss: "It happens sometimes."

-nah, Pokemon logic would be the Boarbatusk running away while frozen :V-
Dipper: "Dipper Pines! And this is one of my two great uncles, Stanford."

Ford: "Salutations!" -Offers a handshake-

___

-Everyone enjoying their respective meals?-
___

-Sadly true- :V

(Ugh, it won't win this round!) -Tries to hit it with another Aurora Beam-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dipper: "Dipper Pines! And this is one of my two great uncles, Stanford."

Ford: "Salutations!" -Offers a handshake-

___

-Everyone enjoying their respective meals?-
___

-Sadly true- :V

(Ugh, it won't win this round!) -Tries to hit it with another Aurora Beam-
Byleth: -takes it- "Six fingers. How odd... Then again, I'm the last person who should describe someone as odd..."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-THIS ONE HITS-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pretty sure everyone's gonna be totally excited. :p
Lilith: "If you need to bring any changes, just ask me. I'll be resting in my shrine." :)
Luvia: "There might actually be plenty around, everyone has their own necessities, such as the mechanical, or the Pokémon... Or Medb"
Kamui: "You really can't get my daughter out of your mind, huh? That's so sweet~"
---
Dark Pit: "No way you're a queen..."
---
Veyle: "And you've never seen anything quite like mine?"
---
Byleth: "My teaching methods allow me to help others improve regardless of what they wield, even if it's something I have no idea how to use myself."

Shez: "How is it?"
Abby: "Yeah, but she deserves it~"
---
Morrigan: "I know, being one is sooooo boring!"
Lilith: "Is that what Papa would have said?" :p
Morrigan: "...That's a sensitive topic and you know it!"
---
Yuri: "No, it looks so well-elaborate..."
---
Scáthach: "I would like to see what you can weaponize in action"

Draco: "....It's alright"
Tom: "So that's why you're here? ...Yeah, I probably shoulda figured since that's a pretty normal and common reason for visiting someone's place." :lol: "Sorry, I guess I'm just not as used to the idea of people actually wanting to hang out with me as much as I thought, yet..."
___

-Especially when people he cares about like Moana, Boudica and Patxi are threatened-
___

Totally~! -It's as close as she can get to suntanning, but also actually beneficial for her since it can recharge her battery without needing to replace it or charge them at home-
___

[that's...kinda wild to believe. and also mildly concerning.] -Understatement-

//That there are. Including...

___

Until then, we can properly assess the damage once the storm passes and administer the needed repairs and upgrades from there-
Lily: -Shooks- "Don't worry much about it! I have been very awkward about this too!" -and now wants to actually give it a try-
---
-Those are times where he won't hold back-
-But now he's being quite the patient and well-mannered individual-
---
Sakura: "Make sure to recharge well, then~"
---
Yukari: [Oooh, also quite the fair take to have]

//Yeah, watched the factory episode and no doubt they'll be more important later. Also just watched the re-encounter with Marcy.
---
Aya: "Oh yeah, and also call Lady da Vinci ofr that"

___

___

Steven: "It means they formed a contract!"-

___

___

Emblem Lyn: "Think of it as summoning an Emblem using an evil power. It's a more powerful means of summoning, granting the user all of our abilities without needing to change form... but it robs us of our ability to speak or emote while forcing us to watch..." :urg:

---
-will she?-
---
---

---

Sieg: "Okay, I'll try to performs it out of memory..."

Shirou: "That's horrid. Unable to do anything as you commit terrible actions..." -it reminds him of the Sakura doll that Julian made, and from his expression, the thought sickens him- "If you ever went through it, you have my sympathies"
---
-She seems like she is about to!-

Stacey: ".......Woooooaaah...!
---
Yuri: "....M-May I....See those marks?"
---
Jeanne: "Hoshido and Nohr, they both sounded like wonderful places... Well, each having their defects"

Atalanta: "In the end, she was still kind of a victim..."
---
-Has Tetra?-

Arthur: "Then it seems we're mostly prepared"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: -Shooks- "Don't worry much about it! I have been very awkward about this too!" -and now wants to actually give it a try-
---
-Those are times where he won't hold back-
-But now he's being quite the patient and well-mannered individual-
---
Sakura: "Make sure to recharge well, then~"
---
Yukari: [Oooh, also quite the fair take to have]

//Yeah, watched the factory episode and no doubt they'll be more important later. Also just watched the re-encounter with Marcy.
---
Aya: "Oh yeah, and also call Lady da Vinci ofr that"
Tom: "Well, since you're a guest here, what kind hobbies or activities are you into?"
___

-Boudica raised the former Magikarp well, plus it seems to just be owed to his own personality as well-
___

Already working on it~.

-how Rin and Sakura now?-
___

[have you guys ever had to face a threat stronger than the strongest youkai in Gensokyo?]

//What did you think of Marcy? :p
___

We'll be sure to contact her and Eleanora ASAP...

Byleth: -takes it- "Six fingers. How odd... Then again, I'm the last person who should describe someone as odd..."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-THIS ONE HITS-
Ford: "Heh, no worries, it certainly is odd. However, the unusual part isn't simply having an extra finger. Polydactyl isn't a terribly common condition, but not exactly a rare one. The odd part is that both of my hands have exactly six fingers, both extra digits fully formed and fully functional." -Even raised his second hand and moved all six of said said fingers one after the other to confirm it-
___

Amethyst: "Food's good, right?" -Nomming on pizza slices-
___

-But will the Boarbatusk break free or thaw from the ice block shortly thereafter?-

---
-will she?-
---
---

---

Luvia: "There might actually be plenty around, everyone has their own necessities, such as the mechanical, or the Pokémon... Or Medb"

Sieg: "Okay, I'll try to performs it out of memory..."

Shirou: "That's horrid. Unable to do anything as you commit terrible actions..." -it reminds him of the Sakura doll that Julian made, and from his expression, the thought sickens him- "If you ever went through it, you have my sympathies"
---
-She seems like she is about to!-

Stacey: ".......Woooooaaah...!
---
Yuri: "....M-May I....See those marks?"
---
Jeanne: "Hoshido and Nohr, they both sounded like wonderful places... Well, each having their defects"

Atalanta: "In the end, she was still kind of a victim..."
---
-Has Tetra?-

Arthur: "Then it seems we're mostly prepared"
...H-Hrash statement, but n-not a wrong one, Luvia. :ohwell:
___

Dipper: "Until then, what's the mission at hand?"
___

-Take Repulsa down, Medea!-

Susie: "Pretty damn good sandwich, am I right?" :p
___

-At this point, it's clear that Yuri's a major nerd for fantasy and magic-based settings- :p
___

-No place is perfect...-

-So this sequel wasn't just a mystery and follow-up to the Man with Two Souls' story, but also a tragic tale...-
___

Tetra: "No, I havent' spent much time with kids around my age besides Link and the friends we met across the Great Sea. Even so, it sounds...rather childish..." -Not sure about the idea-

Penny: "Gladly." :)

Let's save this town from one horrifying Halloween! -Flies out, warning various people in the town about the invasion and helping others escape from attacking ghosts and damaged buildings-

Last edited:
Top Bottom