• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YANG SHORYUKEN-
---
-Dokis sees kiddos?-
---
Azura: "Indeed they can. He rarely responds..."
---
Sothis: "I wonder if she's asleep..." -decides to go look-
---
Shez: "I know, right?" :p
-Sending Illya up!-
---
-Nope, until they try to intervene!-
---
Natsuki: "Okay, geeeez..."
Kerry: "............."
---
-She has eher eyes open-
---
Draco: "I'll do what you all failed to achieve and destroy the vermin as they should be!"
Tiamat: "........" -pats her-
Star: "I don't everything that he went through, but it must've been a lot..."

-And Tom is walking through the halls right now-
___

Spoiler tags didn't work.
___

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~! She's so cuuuuuuuuuute~! :b:
___

-And Aquamarine and Shockwave would certainly approve of it, if not suggest a similar strategy themselves..-
___

-Well, she already new hostile monsters were around...But not that they were still sailing around looking to slay all humans-
Circe: "For him to self-exhile, it must have been"

-So Medea would then approach-
---
FIXED
---
Rin: "Yes she is~"
-The white kitty meowed-
---
-Definitely... Though mayhaps some of the weakest members first to throw them at disarray...-
---
-Indeed, this is all too different for her now...-
...OH MY GOSH, THAT IS SO COOL! :awesome:

...Hold on, is that...you, Byleth? A counterpart of yourself?

___

-Yeah, Tasque Manager is having actual trouble with this fight...But that's when Kris slashes her with his sword before she can finish the combo-

Why Do You Think Most Male Birds Have More Beautiful And Elaborate Feathers Than THe Females? -Raises her battery acid shield again-

-Noelle also froze another with IceShock-
___

Steven: "It's alright. I'm figuring things out. It's a heavy responsibility, but one I'm proud to carry if it means helping people.

And, what do you mean by that? Just because there are a lot of awful people out there doesn't mean everyone is. Heck, almost everyone I know in my home town are actually really cool and nice!"
___

Moon: "I'm not certain if most of the chefs would be willing to share..."

-Thoughts of the two cats?-
___

TLink: "It's been fun so far! I've only participated in this holiday a few times, so I missed being able to."

-It's an action figure of a heroic Grim Reaper-type character from a show from the Earth he's from, complete with a cool-looking scythe that has some battery-powered actions-
Alear: "The only drawback of using Emblem Tiki's transformation should make sense; you can't use your own weapons."

Azura: "Tarasque may somehow be an exception, given how he is also a dragon."

Alear: "It would be interesting if that were the case." 🤔 "But regardless, this showcases the power of Emblems quite well. Merely wearing them allows you to adopt some of their abilities, or at the very least things inspired by their adventures. When fully unleashing their potential by Engaging, you'll transform into a form closer to the Emblem, earn new skill and abilities as well as even be able to wield their weapons. All while your own tricks are usually also working alongside it, so Martha over there could still have access to some of her own abilities."

Emblem Byleth: "It was a shock the first time we've met as well. Perhaps there is a world where a Byleth is male like I am...? But regardless, I am Emblem Byleth, ready to provide assistance."
---
Coyle: "What a brave little pest we have here!" :evil:
---
Viridi: "Times of peace allow humans to hide their true natures. Once trouble rises, you'll get to see their true selves."
---
Kamui: "If Shirou were here, he'd figure it out with taste alone."

Blake: I suppose this one looks nice.
---
Kanna: "We get so many sweets too~!"

Azura: "To be quite frank, this is my first time celebrating this holiday as a child... I suppose you won't be the only one experiencing new things."

Ruby: "THAT IS SO COOL!"
Martha: "You mean I could use her divine dragon breath, while still calling Tarasque to aid?"
Luvia: "It must be like such..."
Scáthach: "Hm, likewise. So, can you use the same sort of time abilities as her?"
---
-This time she dodged it and then fired a quite strong missile from a bazooka-

-Though another tried to slash her with a sword!-
---
Natsuki: "I don't know, I don't think it's just humans who are like that..." -because Monika-
---
Jeanne: "Must be so convenient for your husband to figure that out"

Atalanta: At least she's not breaking anything...
---
Eleonora: "I suppose..."
Yuuno: "So, how much have you done?"
Tiki: "Oh, a few houses here and there"

Mordred: "Hell yeah it is!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sending Illya up!-
---
-Nope, until they try to intervene!-
---
Natsuki: "Okay, geeeez..."
Kerry: "............."
---
-She has eher eyes open-
---
Draco: "I'll do what you all failed to achieve and destroy the vermin as they should be!"
Tiamat: "........" -pats her-
-then more shots from gauntlets-
---
-KIDDOS WITH PAPER IN HAND-
---
-a father who seems to cared when needed but is neglectful otherwise...-

-Azura wasn't afraid of calling out Kiritsugu like that, knowing that Kamui's lack of communication with her own Servant upsetsthe dragon-
---
Sothis: "Whoa... both bodies are active at once? This is incredible!"
---
Harleen: "Who you calling vermin, lil' girl?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "For him to self-exhile, it must have been"

-So Medea would then approach-
---
FIXED
---
Rin: "Yes she is~"
-The white kitty meowed-
---
-Definitely... Though mayhaps some of the weakest members first to throw them at disarray...-
---
-Indeed, this is all too different for her now...-
Star: "Yeah...I still can't help but wonder how the little guy is doing now, as much a pain in the neck as he was for everyone."

-The prince of Mewni's; Underworld is walking across the halls eating a burrito, not noticing Medea yet-

___

Tetra: "...Let me guess. Another Beast?"

___

-Jenny lightly pets the kitty's forehead, using minimal strength so that the cat's head isn't hurt-
___

-And perhaps some of the quieter or more reclusive members at first so that fewer people are likely to immediately suspect something is up...Although in the case of every Servant, capturing both any Servant with a contract and their Master around the same as well is practically a must, considering that they could just use telepathy to instantly tell their friend what's wrong, allowing them to warn everyone else-
___

-Current thoughts?-

Pit: "I could."

Dark Pit: "Of course you could..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that's even better!"

Yang: "Hazards are turned off..."

Ruby: "They should stay on..."
---
Weiss: "Yeah, good for him... but this is only the start of the episode."
Meta Knight: (At least Pit doesn't have an appetite comparable to Kirby's or Dedede's.)
___

Amethyst: "Well, at least neither stage I mentioned is like the old video game one with the turtle and crab guys." :p

___

(Which means something is probably still going to go wrong...)

-After the montage ends, Hop Pop walks out of caravan with a script chuckling confidently, and goes to tell Renee that he's been thinking up some possivle addisons to the script, only to see her talking to two burly, gruff twin frog stagehands with some rather suspicious instructions about something-

-When Hop Pop shows up, visibly concerned, Renee happily tells them leave for now, and they both just grunt as they leave, fully concentrated on whatever Renee told them to do. When Hop Pop worridly asks what that was all about, Renee casually tells him "Well, Hop Pop, since you're the lead, I'll level with ya. We're trying to find the best way to rob this next town blind. Care for a drink?"- Hop Pop has to a double take to process this, as his response is "Oh, no, thank you- WAIT, WHAT?!! Why?!"-

Alear: "The only drawback of using Emblem Tiki's transformation should make sense; you can't use your own weapons."

Azura: "Tarasque may somehow be an exception, given how he is also a dragon."

Alear: "It would be interesting if that were the case." 🤔 "But regardless, this showcases the power of Emblems quite well. Merely wearing them allows you to adopt some of their abilities, or at the very least things inspired by their adventures. When fully unleashing their potential by Engaging, you'll transform into a form closer to the Emblem, earn new skill and abilities as well as even be able to wield their weapons. All while your own tricks are usually also working alongside it, so Martha over there could still have access to some of her own abilities."

Emblem Byleth: "It was a shock the first time we've met as well. Perhaps there is a world where a Byleth is male like I am...? But regardless, I am Emblem Byleth, ready to provide assistance."
---
Coyle: "What a brave little pest we have here!" :evil:
---
Viridi: "Times of peace allow humans to hide their true natures. Once trouble rises, you'll get to see their true selves."
---
Kamui: "If Shirou were here, he'd figure it out with taste alone."

Blake: I suppose this one looks nice.
---
Kanna: "We get so many sweets too~!"

Azura: "To be quite frank, this is my first time celebrating this holiday as a child... I suppose you won't be the only one experiencing new things."

Ruby: "THAT IS SO COOL!"
Martha: "You mean I could use her divine dragon breath, while still calling Tarasque to aid?"
Scáthach: "Hm, likewise. So, can you use the same sort of time abilities as her?"
---

---
Natsuki: "I don't know, I don't think it's just humans who are like that..." -because Monika-
---

---

I'm so jealous, I wish I had the ability to turn into something so cool! Or maybe even a Magical Girl! :b:

Given the sheer number of itmelines and alternate dimensions, as well as the Artoria and Arthur situation, I'd say it's all but a guarantee. :p
___

-Which instantly destroyed Queen's shield-

Kris: "The only pest around here are the jerks trying to hurt my friends." -SWORD SLASH, which because Deltarune/Undertale, actually had the capacity to damage the metal of Coyle's cyborg form-

-Noelle panics and tries to dodge it!-
___

Steven: "I've seen huge jerks who are just huge jerks in general. That doesn't mean everyone could be a jerk or even worse at heart, Viridi..."

Connie: "Not everyone is inherently good or a bad person."
___

Moon: "The poor chefs would be dumbfounded." :p

-Nope, not even the bench she's sitting on..-
___

Tetra: "And we've gathered plenty of sweets. It's no rupees or gold, but it'll do." :p

Steven: "This guy is a character from a show about monster superheroes. He's got a really cool scythe like yours!"

-Only difference is the character's seem to be more magic-based, but is still built from technology as well-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-then more shots from gauntlets-
---
-KIDDOS WITH PAPER IN HAND-
---
-a father who seems to cared when needed but is neglectful otherwise...-

-Azura wasn't afraid of calling out Kiritsugu like that, knowing that Kamui's lack of communication with her own Servant upsetsthe dragon-
---
Sothis: "Whoa... both bodies are active at once? This is incredible!"
---
Harleen: "Who you calling vermin, lil' girl?"
-Which once agains strike at her!-
---
Ana: "...Are we sure this is a good idea?"
Mary: "I do! Let's go give it!"
---
-Indeed, and her soon-to-have contract with Jeanne isn't gonna be some replacement-
Natsuki: "...I can see what you mean, he's too quiet"
Irisviel: "You just need to know when to approach"
---
Tiamat: "A-AaaAaa..."
---
Draco: "Your kin, obviously!"
Star: "Yeah...I still can't help but wonder how the little guy is doing now, as much a pain in the neck as he was for everyone."

-The prince of Mewni's; Underworld is walking across the halls eating a burrito, not noticing Medea yet-

___

Tetra: "...Let me guess. Another Beast?"

___

-Jenny lightly pets the kitty's forehead, using minimal strength so that the cat's head isn't hurt-
___

-And perhaps some of the quieter or more reclusive members at first so that fewer people are likely to immediately suspect something is up...Although in the case of every Servant, capturing both any Servant with a contract and their Master around the same as well is practically a must, considering that they could just use telepathy to instantly tell their friend what's wrong, allowing them to warn everyone else-
___

-Current thoughts?-
Circe: "Probably floating around collecting his thoughts?"

Medea: Alright, how to present myself?
---
Altera: "...Yes, that's Tiamat, the Mother Goddess"
---
-And the kitty happily meowed from that-
---
-True as well, though easier said than done, given the power some of those pairs possess...-
---
-Lusamine's?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Probably floating around collecting his thoughts?"

Medea: Alright, how to present myself?
---
Altera: "...Yes, that's Tiamat, the Mother Goddess"
---
-And the kitty happily meowed from that-
---
-True as well, though easier said than done, given the power some of those pairs possess...-
---
-Lusamine's?-
Star: "...Actually, that oddly sounds probable."

Ludo: -Floating in outer space while collecting his thoughts...and also staring blankly into space at the same time-

-Introduce herself as one of the Caster allies of the Butterfly monarchy?-
___

Tetra: "She'...can't be allowed to wear something like that all the time. Like, what the heck? There's kids around here!"
___

-SQUEE-I love her already~! :b:
___

-They'll need both the strongest Decepticons and the most stealthy ones to capture them...-
___

-Eeyup, hers, though perhaps Aya's as well?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

I'm so jealous, I wish I had the ability to turn into something so cool! Or maybe even a Magical Girl! :b:

Given the sheer number of itmelines and alternate dimensions, as well as the Artoria and Arthur situation, I'd say it's all but a guarantee. :p
___

Kris: "The only pest around here are the jerks trying to hurt my friends." -SWORD SLASH, which because Deltarune/Undertale, actually had the capacity to damage the metal of Coyle's cyborg form-

___

Steven: "I've seen huge jerks who are just huge jerks in general. That doesn't mean everyone could be a jerk or even worse at heart, Viridi..."

___

___

Tetra: "And we've gathered plenty of sweets. It's no rupees or gold, but it'll do." :p

Steven: "This guy is a character from a show about monster superheroes. He's got a really cool scythe like yours!"

-Only difference is the character's seem to be more magic-based, but is still built from technology as well-
Alear: "I've never tried this before... if he's his own person, it just might work."

Byleth: "His abilities come from the early days of our teaching career, so don't expect any of the incredible things I can do... With that said, he will still prove reliable to anyone wearing his ring. After all, even in those days, I was still one of the single most terrifying people in Fodlan to fight against."
---
Coyle: "WHAT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"
---
Viridi: "...Whatever. Don't say I didn't warn you once this planet is beyond saving. If it isn't already."
---
Kamui: "I should have brought him along, actually..."

-so everyone gets a nice break... except the bench, it doesn't break :V-
---
Azura: "Let's enjoy this evening together, Eleonora."

Ruby: "Whoa.... it's incredible!"

Meta Knight: (At least Pit doesn't have an appetite comparable to Kirby's or Dedede's.)
___

Amethyst: "Well, at least neither stage I mentioned is like the old video game one with the turtle and crab guys." :p

___

(Which means something is probably still going to go wrong...)

-After the montage ends, Hop Pop walks out of caravan with a script chuckling confidently, and goes to tell Renee that he's been thinking up some possivle addisons to the script, only to see her talking to two burly, gruff twin frog stagehands with some rather suspicious instructions about something-

-When Hop Pop shows up, visibly concerned, Renee happily tells them leave for now, and they both just grunt as they leave, fully concentrated on whatever Renee told them to do. When Hop Pop worridly asks what that was all about, Renee casually tells him "Well, Hop Pop, since you're the lead, I'll level with ya. We're trying to find the best way to rob this next town blind. Care for a drink?"- Hop Pop has to a double take to process this, as his response is "Oh, no, thank you- WAIT, WHAT?!! Why?!"-
-yeah, that's a good thing...-
---
Yang: "That one's fun when it's not a serious match, to be honest."
---
Weiss: "There's that something."

-Which once agains strike at her!-
---
Ana: "...Are we sure this is a good idea?"
Mary: "I do! Let's go give it!"
---
-Indeed, and her soon-to-have contract with Jeanne isn't gonna be some replacement-
Natsuki: "...I can see what you mean, he's too quiet"
Irisviel: "You just need to know when to approach"
---
Tiamat: "A-AaaAaa..."
---
Draco: "Your kin, obviously!"
Yang: "Guess you still got a few things to learn, kid."

-but being sent flying allowed Illya to see where the random lightning came from, however-
---
-they will totally go-
---
Azura: "I've known him for years and still don't know when to approach."
---
Sothis: ".......I'll go back to your terminal. Having her speak the same language is so convenient." :lol:
---
Harleen: "I ain't gonna let some kid call me any words. Gimme one good reason not to bonk you right now."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, that's a good thing...-
---
Yang: "That one's fun when it's not a serious match, to be honest."
---
Weiss: "There's that something."
-Otherwise the kitchen staff would have had yet another glutton to deal with and Pit would be suffering due to the strike- :V
___

Amethyst: "All of the stages with a lot of hazards are." :p

___

-Renee claims "Truth be told, there's not much coin in theater these days. We're barely scraping by as is. So we travel from town to town and while people are transfixed by our amazing plays... Blamo! We take what we deserve." Hop Pop is appalled and shouts "But this is wrong!" with clear panic and concern, but Renee insists on it, arguing "What's wrong is how under appreciated the arts are. Besides, we only take what we need and just think about what this play means to you. You're the lead. Every dream has its price, am I right?" Hop Pop can only say "Well...", before Renee cuts him off again, saying "Now that' the spirit. We'll see you tomorrow for the big night!" fully expecting him to cooperate with the plan and serve as a distraction by literally playing his part in the play-

-Hopediah sighs despondently while looking at the script, then runs to warn Anne and ask her for advice in a panic...Which also startles her and messes up her koala puzzle again. He even pounds on the table she placed the puzzle and puzzle pieces on it with his fists while shouting and panicking, obliviously setting her progress on the puzzle back even further, much to Anne's frustration-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

Alear: "I've never tried this before... if he's his own person, it just might work."

Byleth: "His abilities come from the early days of our teaching career, so don't expect any of the incredible things I can do... With that said, he will still prove reliable to anyone wearing his ring. After all, even in those days, I was still one of the single most terrifying people in Fodlan to fight against."
---
---
Viridi: "...Whatever. Don't say I didn't warn you once this planet is beyond saving. If it isn't already."
---

---

Scáthach: "Very well, in that case..." -she pulls out the Sword of the Creator, while Martha tries to flap the draconic wings of Tiki's dragon form-
---
-And allowed Koyanskaya to strike at her with magically enhanced bullets. Of course, she's not expecting them to kill her given Queen can't bleed, but at least to damage her a bit-

-And another one tried to strike with a pole!-
---
Yuri: The way she acts is like some deities do in my fantasy books...
---
Jeanne: "You can next time, same with my sisters"

-Good- :V -Anything else of note in the garden?-
---
Eleonora: "Alright, let's hope this is worth it..."

Arthur: "Clearly, she loves it already" :p
Star: "...Actually, that oddly sounds probable."

Ludo: -Floating in outer space while collecting his thoughts...and also staring blankly into space at the same time-

-Introduce herself as one of the Caster allies of the Butterfly monarchy?-
___

Tetra: "She'...can't be allowed to wear something like that all the time. Like, what the heck? There's kids around here!"
___

-SQUEE-I love her already~! :b:
___

-They'll need both the strongest Decepticons and the most stealthy ones to capture them...-
___

-Eeyup, hers, though perhaps Aya's as well?-
-Makes sense- :V
Circe: "Either way, on the least that gave you a lesson"

-True... But she means as to not startle him too-
---
Altera: "I've seen her sometimes with a dress..." -but more importantly, Mother Goddess?-
---
Sakura: "What's her name~?"
Rin: "Fishpuff!" -there's nothing special on the kitty btw, just a normal cat-
---
-That's true, such as Blackout or Lugnut-
---
Lusamine: Why? Why does all this keeps happening?!
Aya: Is it too late to move?
Yang: "Guess you still got a few things to learn, kid."

-but being sent flying allowed Illya to see where the random lightning came from, however-
---
-they will totally go-
---
Azura: "I've known him for years and still don't know when to approach."
---
Sothis: ".......I'll go back to your terminal. Having her speak the same language is so convenient." :lol:
---
Harleen: "I ain't gonna let some kid call me any words. Gimme one good reason not to bonk you right now."
Illya: "........" WAIT A MINUTE!
---
-Oh absolutely-
---
Irisviel: "Didn't say it was easy" :p
---
Tiamat: ".........................." -nods in understanding-
---
Draco: "Bonk? You think you can just casually strike me, human?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Otherwise the kitchen staff would have had yet another glutton to deal with and Pit would be suffering due to the strike- :V
___

Amethyst: "All of the stages with a lot of hazards are." :p

___

-Renee claims "Truth be told, there's not much coin in theater these days. We're barely scraping by as is. So we travel from town to town and while people are transfixed by our amazing plays... Blamo! We take what we deserve." Hop Pop is appalled and shouts "But this is wrong!" with clear panic and concern, but Renee insists on it, arguing "What's wrong is how under appreciated the arts are. Besides, we only take what we need and just think about what this play means to you. You're the lead. Every dream has its price, am I right?" Hop Pop can only say "Well...", before Renee cuts him off again, saying "Now that' the spirit. We'll see you tomorrow for the big night!" fully expecting him to cooperate with the plan and serve as a distraction by literally playing his part in the play-

-Hopediah sighs despondently while looking at the script, then runs to warn Anne and ask her for advice in a panic...Which also startles her and messes up her koala puzzle again. He even pounds on the table she placed the puzzle and puzzle pieces on it with his fists while shouting and panicking, obliviously setting her progress on the puzzle back even further, much to Anne's frustration-
-oh, he's a glutton... Palutena just handles a lot of his meals :V-
---
-anyway, they keep fighting!-
---
Weiss: "Oh Anne..."

Illya: "........" WAIT A MINUTE!
---
-Oh absolutely-
---
Irisviel: "Didn't say it was easy" :p
---
Tiamat: ".........................." -nods in understanding-
---
Draco: "Bonk? You think you can just casually strike me, human?!"
Ruby: Uh-oh...
---
-THEY SEE KIDDOS?-
---
Azura: "You certainly make it seem easy..."
---
-and so she returns to the others-
---
Harleen: "Can and will." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Makes sense- :V
Circe: "Either way, on the least that gave you a lesson"

-True... But she means as to not startle him too-
---
Altera: "I've seen her sometimes with a dress..." -but more importantly, Mother Goddess?-
---
Sakura: "What's her name~?"
Rin: "Fishpuff!" -there's nothing special on the kitty btw, just a normal cat-
---
-That's true, such as Blackout or Lugnut-
---
Lusamine: Why? Why does all this keeps happening?!
Aya: Is it too late to move?
Star: "That everyone can change?"

-Too late for that-

Tom: "Man, these Earth burritos are goo-AH! Whoa-kay, who are you?" -Genuinely startled despite being a demon prince-
___

Tetra: "And you called her a Mother Goddess...?"
___

That's funny, it doesn't look like she has any gills. :p
___

-Not to mention Nightbird or Barricade as well...-
___

-Yeah, she owns the deed to the isle now- :V

-At the very least, it still seems safer than...whatever the heck kind of battle Chaldea's been fighting-

-oh, he's a glutton... Palutena just handles a lot of his meals :V-
---
-anyway, they keep fighting!-
---
Weiss: "Oh Anne..."
-Much to the gratitude of the kitchen staff- :V
___

-How does the round go?-

___

-Hop Pop asks her "Anne! The play's a distraction for a bank robbery. On one hand, that's awful. But on the other hand, we need to support the arts, right?" Anne is similarly appalled is tells him"What?! No! They're using you to commit crimes. You can't just pretend you don't know that!" Unfortunately, Hop Pop takes the advice the wrong way and just repsonds "Hmm... I probably could. I'm a very good actor, you know! Thanks for the advice, Anne!" Anne is only further annoyed by this, but doesn't care enough about thearer or the whole debacle to intervene, and likely expect sHop Pop to make the right choice anyway, so she just tries to keep working on her puzzle-

(..He's going to do the right thing and stop the bank robbery in the end, right?)

-...And then Sprig bursts through the door next yelling "ANNE! THE THEATER KIDS DON'T LIKE ME!" while also slamming his fists on the table, setting her back several pieces on the puzzle even further-

---
---
---

---

Scáthach: "Very well, in that case..." -she pulls out the Sword of the Creator, while Martha tries to flap the draconic wings of Tiki's dragon form-
---
-And allowed Koyanskaya to strike at her with magically enhanced bullets. Of course, she's not expecting them to kill her given Queen can't bleed, but at least to damage her a bit-

---
---

---

-Does Marthra succeed?-
___

-And Queen is certainly injured by them, showing more damage and injury than she ever has before-

-Noelle is smacked away as a result, faceplanting cartoonishly-
___

Steven: "...My mom was fully inorganic, because she was a full Gem like Amethyst, Pearl, Garnet, Peridot and Lapis. SHe fought to protect the Earth and it's nature, too. But she also saw beauty in all the life on the Earth and tried to save all of it, including humans. Why don't you?" :confused:
___

Moon: "Perhaps following an official diplomatic meeting?"

-As a matter of fact, yes. Specifically, a green-haired woman with purple spade marks on her cheeks passing by while feeidng doves-

Oh, greetings,, Medea. What brings you here today? :)

___

TLink: "Trust me, as someone who doesn't even have a similar holiday back home, it's a lot of fun!"

Steven: "I'm glad you like it! It's not a weapon itself, but it should still look pretty cool on display." :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: Uh-oh...
---
-THEY SEE KIDDOS?-
---
Azura: "You certainly make it seem easy..."
---
-and so she returns to the others-
---
Harleen: "Can and will." :p
Illya: "............................................." They were cheating this whole time!
---
Miyu: "Excuse us..."
Natsuki/Yuri: "WHAT?!"
---
Irisviel: "Oh, it took a lot for him to open to me as well!"
---
-Good then, what she says?-
---
Draco: "I WON'T ALLOW YOU!"
Kiara: "Now, now, she's just a child"
Star: "That everyone can change?"

-Too late for that-

Tom: "Man, these Earth burritos are goo-AH! Whoa-kay, who are you?" -Genuinely startled despite being a demon prince-
___

Tetra: "And you called her a Mother Goddess...?"
___

That's funny, it doesn't look like she has any gills. :p
___

-Not to mention Nightbird or Barricade as well...-
___

-Yeah, she owns the deed to the isle now- :V

-At the very least, it still seems safer than...whatever the heck kind of battle Chaldea's been fighting-
Circe: "Not everyone, oh no. Some will forever remain too stubborn to do that"

Medea: "Ah, my apologies" -bows- "I am Medea, a mage from the Chaldea organization who wished to speak to you"
---
Altera: "That's right. She's one of the originators of life in my planet"
---
Rin: -Chuckle- "Maybe under her fur" :p
---
-True, very true with them... As well as Soundwave himself-
---
-Indeed, but she can't assure Lusamine will be always safe here...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

-Does Marthra succeed?-
___

-And Queen is certainly injured by them, showing more damage and injury than she ever has before-

___

Steven: "...My mom was fully inorganic, because she was a full Gem like Amethyst, Pearl, Garnet, Peridot and Lapis. SHe fought to protect the Earth and it's nature, too. But she also saw beauty in all the life on the Earth and tried to save all of it, including humans. Why don't you?" :confused:
___

-As a matter of fact, yes. Specifically, a green-haired woman with purple spade marks on her cheeks passing by while feeidng doves-

___

TLink: "Trust me, as someone who doesn't even have a similar holiday back home, it's a lot of fun!"

Steven: "I'm glad you like it! It's not a weapon itself, but it should still look pretty cool on display." :grin:
-Martha succeeds indeed... but cannot lift herself higher than a hover-

-the sword is notably... metallic in both look and feel, which implies this is but a replica inspired by the legendary whipsword-
--
Coyle: Time to make my exit to break into the Grid while everyone's busy... -vanished-
---
Viridi: "Because she has not seen humanity as a whole like I did as a Goddess of Nature.

Entire forests destroyed only to make factories and cities which leads to the deaths of so many innocent animals and ecosystems, methods of transportation akin to those of the gods but using very primitive methods that destroy their very atmosphere and of course, the fact that people who made a fortune through those are further bribing people of power to uphold them, no matter the consequences.

And I'm just getting started. I could go on all day about the countless things they've done to put their world in a more critical state than a mere child's eyes could see when looking outside. Your planet is already doomed, Steven, and by the very people you seek to protect too. You just don't know it yet."

-it sounds like an exaggeration... and it probably is when it comes to specifically the Steven Universe Earth, but there is a hint of truth behind those words as well; humans are just as capable of destroying Earth as Homeworld could've been had they managed to conquer it-
---
Kamui: "....I think another vacation could be nice too." :p

Blake: "...Is that...?" -remembering the painting room-
---
Kanna: "We'll make sure it is. In fact, since you showed up a bit later..." -offers her some of her own candy-

Ruby: "It totally would!"

-Much to the gratitude of the kitchen staff- :V
___

-How does the round go?-

___

-Hop Pop asks her "Anne! The play's a distraction for a bank robbery. On one hand, that's awful. But on the other hand, we need to support the arts, right?" Anne is similarly appalled is tells him"What?! No! They're using you to commit crimes. You can't just pretend you don't know that!" Unfortunately, Hop Pop takes the advice the wrong way and just repsonds "Hmm... I probably could. I'm a very good actor, you know! Thanks for the advice, Anne!" Anne is only further annoyed by this, but doesn't care enough about thearer or the whole debacle to intervene, and likely expect sHop Pop to make the right choice anyway, so she just tries to keep working on her puzzle-

(..He's going to do the right thing and stop the bank robbery in the end, right?)

-...And then Sprig bursts through the door next yelling "ANNE! THE THEATER KIDS DON'T LIKE ME!" while also slamming his fists on the table, setting her back several pieces on the puzzle even further-
-indeed :V-
---
-it eventually becomes last stock last hit-
---
Weiss: "I hope so... and poor Anne..."

Illya: "............................................." They were cheating this whole time!
---
Miyu: "Excuse us..."
Natsuki/Yuri: "WHAT?!"
---
Irisviel: "Oh, it took a lot for him to open to me as well!"
---
-Good then, what she says?-
---
Draco: "I WON'T ALLOW YOU!"
Kiara: "Now, now, she's just a child"
-two can play that game, right?-
---
-they sound so mad...-
---
Azura: "Did it now?" 🤨
---
Sothis: "It is impressive how she can act in two bodies simultaneously... You are incredible, Tiamat."
---
Harleen: "A child Beast, so if she starts a fight, I ain't holding back."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Not everyone, oh no. Some will forever remain too stubborn to do that"

Medea: "Ah, my apologies" -bows- "I am Medea, a mage from the Chaldea organization who wished to speak to you"
---
Altera: "That's right. She's one of the originators of life in my planet"
---
Rin: -Chuckle- "Maybe under her fur" :p
---
-True, very true with them... As well as Soundwave himself-
---
-Indeed, but she can't assure Lusamine will be always safe here...-
Star: "Then...what's the lesson?"

Tom: "Medea? Wait, Chaldea? You're with that big interdimensional mage and warrior group that's allies with the Butterflies? and High Commission? Oh, so you're who Marco told me about! I don't think I've ever actually met most of you guys in-person." -He briefly saw some of Star's Chaldea classmates at Echo Creek High, plus a few guests at the Blood Moon Ball IIRC, but that's about it-
___

Tetra: "...Your planet/"
___

We might want to get her to the vet if that's the case. :chuckle:
___

-And perhaps Ravage as well, though he frequently does recon work...-
___

-...Well...she will have to return to her original home of the Alolan Islands eventually, temporarily or otherwise, and regardless of whether or not it was largely safe of villain activity here...-

-indeed :V-
---
-it eventually becomes last stock last hit-
---
Weiss: "I hope so... and poor Anne..."
Kirby: "So, how about we go some more food?" :b:

___

-But who will win?-
___

-Anne grumbles in frustration and tells Sprig "Seriously? It doesn't matter what those theater dorks think.", trying to support her bestie regardless of being annoyed. Sprig unfortunately gets the wrong message from this advice as well, and responds "You're right. It matters what they feel! I just have to speak to their hearts! Thanks, Anne! Bye!" before leaving-

-Anne sighs, hoping she can finally finish working on her puzzle...And Then Polly slams the window open and cheerfully shouts "Anne! I love you, girl!" at which Anne angrily but sincerely tells her "I love you too, dude!" while slamming her own fists on the table, ruining her progress on her puzzle herself this time-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Does Marthra succeed?-
___

___

___

___

-the sword is notably... metallic in both look and feel, which implies this is but a replica inspired by the legendary whipsword-
--
Coyle: Time to make my exit to break into the Grid while everyone's busy... -vanished-
---
Viridi: "Because she has not seen humanity as a whole like I did as a Goddess of Nature.

Entire forests destroyed only to make factories and cities which leads to the deaths of so many innocent animals and ecosystems, methods of transportation akin to those of the gods but using very primitive methods that destroy their very atmosphere and of course, the fact that people who made a fortune through those are further bribing people of power to uphold them, no matter the consequences.

And I'm just getting started. I could go on all day about the countless things they've done to put their world in a more critical state than a mere child's eyes could see when looking outside. Your planet is already doomed, Steven, and by the very people you seek to protect too. You just don't know it yet."

-it sounds like an exaggeration... and it probably is when it comes to specifically the Steven Universe Earth, but there is a hint of truth behind those words as well; humans are just as capable of destroying Earth as Homeworld could've been had they managed to conquer it-
---

---
Kanna: "We'll make sure it is. In fact, since you showed up a bit later..." -offers her some of her own candy-

Martha: "Alright, that's another limitation..."

Scáthach: "I see, in the end it's a counterfeit. Still, nothing says a copy can't be effective" -did some whipping at a few targets-
---
Koyanskaya: "Can your processor handle this?" -GRENADE-

Kaito: "As should have gue-" -punched by Odin yet again-
---
Euryale/Stheno/Natsuki: "...............Daaaang"
Sayori: "Aw, but...."
---
Jeanne: "I wouldn't want to bother my little sister and little Kanna after all"

Medea: "Ah, Eclipsa. Still allowed to be here?"
Atalanta: "Eclipsa?!"
---
da Vinci: "...Thanks" -took some while Yuuno went to Nanoha's shoulder-

Elizabeth: "Ah, I'm so glad all is going well here after that~!"
-two can play that game, right?-
---
-they sound so mad...-
---
Azura: "Did it now?" 🤨
---
Sothis: "It is impressive how she can act in two bodies simultaneously... You are incredible, Tiamat."
---
Harleen: "A child Beast, so if she starts a fight, I ain't holding back."
-Indeed, it's fair game to do that!-
---
-Indeed, they really seem to
---
Irisviel: "Oh yes, he was also quite condescending of me at first"
Yuri: "How did that change?"
Irisviel: "My father threw me out in the snow to see if I could survive and he rescued me"
---
Tiamat: "..." -eyes shine-
-Eveyone can't help but think "cute" again-
---
Kiara: "Still, she's clearly just a little bratty now"
-Draco grits her teeth-
Star: "Then...what's the lesson?"

Tom: "Medea? Wait, Chaldea? You're with that big interdimensional mage and warrior group that's allies with the Butterflies? and High Commission? Oh, so you're who Marco told me about! I don't think I've ever actually met most of you guys in-person." -He briefly saw some of Star's Chaldea classmates at Echo Creek High, plus a few guests at the Blood Moon Ball IIRC, but that's about it-
___

Tetra: "...Your planet/"
___

We might want to get her to the vet if that's the case. :chuckle:
___

-And perhaps Ravage as well, though he frequently does recon work...-
___

-...Well...she will have to return to her original home of the Alolan Islands eventually, temporarily or otherwise, and regardless of whether or not it was largely safe of villain activity here...-
Circe: "To value those who are willing to change"

Medea: "No, no you haven't. So I decided to be the first to make contact"
---
Altera: "That's correct... She birthed many of the first earthly beings"
---
Sakura: "Fair enough, and get a water tank too" :p
---
-True, of course though, all the cassettes still are waiting to deal with Laserbeak's killer-
---
-True, but for the while she remains here...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, it's fair game to do that!-
---
-Indeed, they really seem to
---
Irisviel: "Oh yes, he was also quite condescending of me at first"
Yuri: "How did that change?"
Irisviel: "My father threw me out in the snow to see if I could survive and he rescued me"
---
Tiamat: "..." -eyes shine-
-Eveyone can't help but think "cute" again-
---
Kiara: "Still, she's clearly just a little bratty now"
-Draco grits her teeth-
-but who will she bring?-
---
-good thing Mary has the solution, she thinks!-
---
Azura: "That's cold..." :urg: -pun not intended-
---
Sothis: She really seems to enjoy my praise. Adorable.
---
Harleen: "So what, wait until she grows up? Is that even possible?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "To value those who are willing to change"

Medea: "No, no you haven't. So I decided to be the first to make contact"
---
Altera: "That's correct... She birthed many of the first earthly beings"
---
Sakura: "Fair enough, and get a water tank too" :p
---
-True, of course though, all the cassettes still are waiting to deal with Laserbeak's killer-
---
-True, but for the while she remains here...-
Star: "...Well, I do actually feel kinda bad for Ludo, now..."

Tom: "He said you needed to talk, right? Is everything okay?"
___

Tetra: "...And yet she still ended up becoming a Beast? You truly weren't kidding..."
___

-Giggled at that-

-How is Fishpuff?-
___

-Revali...-
___

-Talking to Kiara about the matter might help...-

___

-But who will win?-
___

-Anne grumbles in frustration and tells Sprig "Seriously? It doesn't matter what those theater dorks think.", trying to support her bestie regardless of being annoyed. Sprig unfortunately gets the wrong message from this advice as well, and responds "You're right. It matters what they feel! I just have to speak to their hearts! Thanks, Anne! Bye!" before leaving-

-Anne sighs, hoping she can finally finish working on her puzzle...And Then Polly slams the window open and cheerfully shouts "Anne! I love you, girl!" at which Anne angrily but sincerely tells her "I love you too, dude!" while slamming her own fists on the table, ruining her progress on her puzzle herself this time-
Unreplied, Uni.

--
---

---

---

Scáthach: "I see, in the end it's a counterfeit. Still, nothing says a copy can't be effective" -did some whipping at a few targets-
---

---
---

---

S-So their potential is more limited, but only slightly...
___

-QUEEN TRIES TO DETONATE IT EARLY WITH LASER BEAMS!-

-Kris tries to slash one of Coyle's ARMS with his sword before she can turn cloak again-

Berdly: "D-Don't worry, I'll help everyone!" -Launches more mini-tornadoes-
___

Steven: "....." -Looked rather upset after hearing that rant, but also thoughtful-

(I don't have enough time to write out what I originally thought of writing here right now, so I'll save it for the next post.)
___

Moon: "I'm surprised you haven't planned one out yet." :p -Unaware that they actually have-

As long as it's within the castle walls or on castle grounds, I'm allowed to roam freely and go about my daily routines. Oh, and who are these three here? :)

(I forget, did anyone tell them if Eclipsa was still alive, or was that part left out?)
___

-Ela tries it or waits until they have a whole haul of candy to try any?-

-And no signs of Merasmus or any other supernatural chaos for once!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

-But who will win?-
___

Pit: :b:
---
-Byleth has the range advantage so......... WAIT, THAT'S DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE YANG MANAGED TO READ HER LIKE A BOOK AND LAND A FALCON PUNCH! HELL YEAH!-

Ruby: ".....I can't even be mad about that. Well played, sis." :)
---
Weiss: "...Okay, that was funny."

---

---
---

---

___

-Kris tries to slash one of Coyle's ARMS with his sword before she can turn cloak again-

___

Steven: "....." -Looked rather upset after hearing that rant, but also thoughtful-

(I don't have enough time to write out what I originally thought of writing here right now, so I'll save it for the next post.)
___

Moon: "I'm surprised you haven't planned one out yet." :p -Unaware that they actually have-

As long as it's within the castle walls or on castle grounds, I'm allowed to roam freely and go about my daily routines. Oh, and who are these three here? :)

(I forget, did anyone tell them if Eclipsa was still alive, or was that part left out?)
___

Alear: "Someone who fights by flying around could do the same when merged with Tiki into a dragon form. There are a lot of strategies and tactical decisions that can come from which Emblems to give to who since whoever wears it may influence certain abilities.

With that said, some Emblems can be so absurdly strong no matter what that it's very simple to give them to anyone." -looking at a Bracelet that she has on her own arm-

This is totally not a decision inspired by how I played Engage, no it's not :V

Byleth: "They are copies, but can still be on a similar level to their originals. Though this one lacks the ability to slay dragons mine has."
---
-the ARMS retracted quickly, Coyle not wanting them damaged-

-he still got one anyway tho-
---
Viridi: "Now, do you understand me, child?" Part of me almost wanted to say the Gems colonizing it would have been a better outcome... but that little conflict against the Aurum has wizened me over the idea of alien conquerors.
---
Kamui: "I'm sure they would have been happy to have been bothered if it's for a place like this." :)

Blake: ".....Since when is she alive? Wouldn't she be queen if she's here?"
---
-at this point, Kanna sharing food isn't shocking anymore; she believes that regardless of her appetite, food is much tastier when enjoyed with others and as such rarely eats alone-

Kanna: "You don't need to eat them now. Just think of it as a way for you to catch up over the lead we have on you." :grin:

Ruby: "I imagine Pandora's still throwing some pranks around though..."

Yang: "As long as she learned from last year..." -still a bit upset about it, but genuinely believes it was an accident now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: :b:
---
-Byleth has the range advantage so......... WAIT, THAT'S DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE YANG MANAGED TO READ HER LIKE A BOOK AND LAND A FALCON PUNCH! HELL YEAH!-

Ruby: ".....I can't even be mad about that. Well played, sis." :)
---
Weiss: "...Okay, that was funny."
-Food! Glorious food!-

___

Steven: "Whoa! The timing on that Falcon Punch...That couldn't have possibly landed more perfectly!"

Amethyst: "What an awesome way to end a close match!"
___

(And also pretty sweet that even Polly would take a moment to tell Anne that she loves her. Anne and the Plantars really are like family!) :)

-The next play, the caravan arrives intown, with various townsfolk chatting about their surprise at seeing a theater troupe in town and how others have heard that this particular troupe is good. Shortly thereafter, the stage is set, and the play, titled "The Dreamer" then starts. Once the curtains pull back, Hop Hop, shown in a costume made of rags for clothes and chains to indicate his place in the play's society, delcares "I am a common frog. Yet my soul burns with the spirit of....Revolution!" He utters that last line with fury and determination, and says it while drawing a prop sword and shield along the same time as numerous other frog actors of similar poverty and status do-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-but who will she bring?-
---
-good thing Mary has the solution, she thinks!-
---
Azura: "That's cold..." :urg: -pun not intended-
---
Sothis: She really seems to enjoy my praise. Adorable.
---
Harleen: "So what, wait until she grows up? Is that even possible?"
Illya: Abby-chan! I need you help!
Abby: Illyasviel? What is it?
Illya: They're cheating!
---
Monika: "Mary? Why are you here?"
Mary: "I'm going to deliver something!"
---
Natsuki: "........Did he pay the price?"
Irisviel: "No, but at least it led us to getting closer~"
---
-Indeed, already having become too attached-
---
Draco: "I'll inform you I'll achieve my adult form in little time! And when I do, all humans shall perish! Ahahaha~!"
-Tiamat still pats-
Star: "...Well, I do actually feel kinda bad for Ludo, now..."

Tom: "He said you needed to talk, right? Is everything okay?"
___

Tetra: "...And yet she still ended up becoming a Beast? You truly weren't kidding..."
___

-Giggled at that-

-How is Fishpuff?-
___

-Revali...-
___

-Talking to Kiara about the matter might help...-
Circe: "See? You've changed, and likely he will too!"

Medea: "Well, I heard you didn't have the best start, but that you're fairly amicable now"
---
Altera: "It's because of being distraught how humanity was drifting too far from her..."
---
-A little hungry, actually-
---
-That bird person... They will make sure he'll pay...-
---
Aya: Ms. Kiara might know best! Right? I mean... She must know how monsters feel! ...AAAAH! That didn't sound good!
___

___

___

___

Alear: "Someone who fights by flying around could do the same when merged with Tiki into a dragon form. There are a lot of strategies and tactical decisions that can come from which Emblems to give to who since whoever wears it may influence certain abilities.

With that said, some Emblems can be so absurdly strong no matter what that it's very simple to give them to anyone." -looking at a Bracelet that she has on her own arm-

Byleth: "They are copies, but can still be on a similar level to their originals. Though this one lacks the ability to slay dragons mine has."
---

---
Viridi: "Now, do you understand me, child?" Part of me almost wanted to say the Gems colonizing it would have been a better outcome... but that little conflict against the Aurum has wizened me over the idea of alien conquerors.
---
Kamui: "I'm sure they would have been happy to have been bothered if it's for a place like this." :)

---
-at this point, Kanna sharing food isn't shocking anymore; she believes that regardless of her appetite, food is much tastier when enjoyed with others and as such rarely eats alone-

Kanna: "You don't need to eat them now. Just think of it as a way for you to catch up over the lead we have on you." :grin:

Yang: "As long as she learned from last year..." -still a bit upset about it, but genuinely believes it was an accident now-
Scáthach: "Very well... Though not like the current enemy has much of them, as far as we know..."
Jeanne: "I wonder if we could find the most compatible wielders for each...." -looking at both rings and bracelets, wondering more of what they can do as Martha returned to her humanoid form-
---
-And then Koyanskaya's heel would meet her face in a kick-

-Odin would rewind time to before he did, then strike with staff-
---
Sayori: "But... It's not everyone....."
---
Jeanne: -Giggles- "I can imagine them laughing and playing all around" :)

Medea: "....O-Oh, right...I didn't tell you..."
Atalanta: "Yes, we have questions now"
---
Eleonora: "I see. Well, I guess I'll try after I get a whole stock pile of them"
The rest: Confident!

Mordred: "Eh, her problem if she does, not ours" :p
Elizabeth: "Heh, I hope those two demons are victims of her..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Food! Glorious food!-

___

Steven: "Whoa! The timing on that Falcon Punch...That couldn't have possibly landed more perfectly!"

Amethyst: "What an awesome way to end a close match!"
___

(And also pretty sweet that even Polly would take a moment to tell Anne that she loves her. Anne and the Plantars really are like family!) :)

-The next play, the caravan arrives intown, with various townsfolk chatting about their surprise at seeing a theater troupe in town and how others have heard that this particular troupe is good. Shortly thereafter, the stage is set, and the play, titled "The Dreamer" then starts. Once the curtains pull back, Hop Hop, shown in a costume made of rags for clothes and chains to indicate his place in the play's society, delcares "I am a common frog. Yet my soul burns with the spirit of....Revolution!" He utters that last line with fury and determination, and says it while drawing a prop sword and shield along the same time as numerous other frog actors of similar poverty and status do-
Dark Pit: He really hasn't changed...
---
Yang: "Nothing beats a good Xiao Long Punch!" :p
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

Illya: Abby-chan! I need you help!
Abby: Illyasviel? What is it?
Illya: They're cheating!
---
Monika: "Mary? Why are you here?"
Mary: "I'm going to deliver something!"
---
Natsuki: "........Did he pay the price?"
Irisviel: "No, but at least it led us to getting closer~"
---
-Indeed, already having become too attached-
---
Draco: "I'll inform you I'll achieve my adult form in little time! And when I do, all humans shall perish! Ahahaha~!"
-Tiamat still pats-
-damn, she's really picking the overkill option from this-

-that's great :V-
---
-A DRAWING-
---
Azura: -bluntly- "So we need to be almost dead for him to care about us..."

-I imagine all Kamui went through might be something that makes Kerry open up more to her?-
---
Sothis: ....I wonder if...
---
Shez: "Sure, sure." :p -really not afraid of her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-damn, she's really picking the overkill option from this-

-that's great :V-
---
-A DRAWING-
---
Azura: -bluntly- "So we need to be almost dead for him to care about us..."

-I imagine all Kamui went through might be something that makes Kerry open up more to her?-
---
Sothis: ....I wonder if...
---
Shez: "Sure, sure." :p -really not afraid of her-
Abby: Cheating? I'll be there! -soon Abby was there, not even noticed-
---
Mary: "Iiiit's this~!"
Monika/Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: "Huh?"
---
Irisviel: "Little bit, maybe. Let's hope not"
Natsuki: "GEEEEZ!"
-Sounds fair enough-
---
-If what?-
---
-It's clear none in her group are, even Musashi's fear dissipated-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "See? You've changed, and likely he will too!"

Medea: "Well, I heard you didn't have the best start, but that you're fairly amicable now"
---
Altera: "It's because of being distraught how humanity was drifting too far from her..."
---
-A little hungry, actually-
---
-That bird person... They will make sure he'll pay...-
---
Aya: Ms. Kiara might know best! Right? I mean... She must know how monsters feel! ...AAAAH! That didn't sound good!
Star: "...You really think he'll change for the better?"

Tom: "Yeah, guilty as charged..." -Scratching the back of his head, genuinely feeling bad for that-
___

Tetra: "...Did they..forget about her?"
___

Sounds like she needs some food...Did you but any cat food as well?
___

-And personally execute him...-
___

-It's pretty obviously not what she meant, to be fair- :V

Dark Pit: He really hasn't changed...
---
Yang: "Nothing beats a good Xiao Long Punch!" :p
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
-Not much...-
___

Amethyst: "Good thing Falcon can't absorb hits for more strength...Unlike a few other characters in this game." :p
___

-Meanwhile, Francois, who like the rest of the actors aside from Hopediah is unaware of the bank robbery scheme, is shown watching the play from backstage. Sprig then shows up again, and makes one last effort to befriend him and fit in with the other method actor kids, stating " François! François, just hear me out. I've always wanted to be a part of a gang of friends, and if you give me a chance, we can become more than just a group of friends. We can become... a family..." ...Francois is still unimpressed and just goes "Ugh! What are you talking about?"-

-Sprig, seemingly fed up with his uptight and self-righteous, attitude, then declares "...You know what, François? I'm sick of this. Keep your snotty attitude and your dumb accent. I'm out!" and storms off. This time, however, Francois is stunned and genuinely praises Sprig's speech, "That intensity. That hatred. Now, this I believe! You're in!" Cue Sprig immediately hopping back in a full pirate costume yelling "YAY!"-

---

---
---

---

Scáthach: "Very well... Though not like the current enemy has much of them, as far as we know..."
Jeanne: "I wonder if we could find the most compatible wielders for each...." -looking at both rings and bracelets, wondering more of what they can do as Martha returned to her humanoid form-
---

---
---

---
Eleonora: "I see. Well, I guess I'll try after I get a whole stock pile of them"

Th-This is just fascinating! And totally awesome!
___

Kris: "Tsk, that's one of these mechanical arm things down at least..."

-Queen isi njured, but responds by outright kicking her in the shins-

-Berdly is cartoonishly smacked in the face as a result-

___

Steven: "...But what about the humans who aren't? The ones who aren't destroying it on purpose? Or the ones who are actively helping it? Do you even have any idea what Pink Diamond and Homeworld had planned for my Earth?"
___

Moon "That sounds like Star when she was younger." :)

It's..a long story, to say the least. But no, I'm not the current queen anymore.
___

heh. good to see the kid's enjoying Halloween already.

(I'm glad you two finally sorted that out...)

(Yeah, so do I...)

(Two demons?)

(Umm, n-nothing to worry about!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

___

___

Steven: "...But what about the humans who aren't? The ones who aren't destroying it on purpose? Or the ones who are actively helping it? Do you even have any idea what Pink Diamond and Homeworld had planned for my Earth?"
___

It's..a long story, to say the least. But no, I'm not the current queen anymore.
___

(Yeah, so do I...)

(Two demons?)

Alear: "This is why I'd like to know your group better, even if it's just in terms of sheer abilities. And no, they shouldn't have any. At least none from my world, given that these rings and Bracelets are all the ones from my world."
---
-said ARM tries to jump and bite Kris-
---
Viridi: "I can get an idea of what they had planned, given I had to face alien invaders in my own world once. It's... the one point I'll agree with you about. Whatever they were plotting is likely worse than humanity self-destructing its own planet."
---
Kamui: "It feels like she's still that way these days." :p

Blake: "There are so many things we can learn from you being here."
---
Kanna: "I'm liking the confidence! Let's go get as many sweets as we can!" :b:

Qrow: "What was that about demons? We got demons around the place? At this time of the year?"

Abby: Cheating? I'll be there! -soon Abby was there, not even noticed-
---
Mary: "Iiiit's this~!"
Monika/Sayori/Yuri/Natsuki: "Huh?"
---
Irisviel: "Little bit, maybe. Let's hope not"
Natsuki: "GEEEEZ!"
-Sounds fair enough-
---
-If what?-
---
-It's clear none in her group are, even Musashi's fear dissipated-
-only Kanna, who is spectating, could tell-

Kanna: Why is Abby-chan over there now?
---
-DRAWING-
---
Azura: "No need to yell, Natsuki. He can probably hear you."

-maybe he's talking to his Master right now? :V-
---
-if she could get Tiamat to make a terminal for her-
---
-Musashi's might rise back up once Draco's fully grown though :V-

-Not much...-
___

Amethyst: "Good thing Falcon can't absorb hits for more strength...Unlike a few other characters in this game." :p
___

-Meanwhile, Francois, who like the rest of the actors aside from Hopediah is unaware of the bank robbery scheme, is shown watching the play from backstage. Sprig then shows up again, and makes one last effort to befriend him and fit in with the other method actor kids, stating " François! François, just hear me out. I've always wanted to be a part of a gang of friends, and if you give me a chance, we can become more than just a group of friends. We can become... a family..." ...Francois is still unimpressed and just goes "Ugh! What are you talking about?"-

-Sprig, seemingly fed up with his uptight and self-righteous, attitude, then declares "...You know what, François? I'm sick of this. Keep your snotty attitude and your dumb accent. I'm out!" and storms off. This time, however, Francois is stunned and genuinely praises Sprig's speech, "That intensity. That hatred. Now, this I believe! You're in!" Cue Sprig immediately hopping back in a full pirate costume yelling "YAY!"-
Dark Pit: Not sure if it's good or bad...
---
Yang: "Oh, I should totally pick him next." :p
---
Weiss: "I hope Hopediah is going to use his position for good..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: Not sure if it's good or bad...
---
Yang: "Oh, I should totally pick him next." :p
---
Weiss: "I hope Hopediah is going to use his position for good..."
-Why not both?- :V

---

Steven: "I guess Yang really is going to remain the reigning champion for now..."
___

(Knowing Hop Pop, he totally will...Right?)

-The next scene shows that a lot of time has passed in-univese as Hopediah's character now has a more elegant outfit and a beard, of the play actor playing the villain says "Cease this nonsense, Archibald Hopperdink. Join us and we'll make all your dreams come true.' Hop Pop, in-character, responds "Never! Only a selfish frog would put his own dreams against the needs of others!" As he recites this line, however, he looks up at a poster advertising himself as the lead part of "The Dreamer" and remembers what remembers both his own morals and what the play even stands for. He continues, increasingly worried "Against justice, against... righteousness..."-

-He then sadly sighs, and takes but a moment to say "Goodbye, my dream. Didn't know you long, but you were a swell fella..."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Why not both?- :V

---

Steven: "I guess Yang really is going to remain the reigning champion for now..."
___

(Knowing Hop Pop, he totally will...Right?)

-The next scene shows that a lot of time has passed in-univese as Hopediah's character now has a more elegant outfit and a beard, of the play actor playing the villain says "Cease this nonsense, Archibald Hopperdink. Join us and we'll make all your dreams come true.' Hop Pop, in-character, responds "Never! Only a selfish frog would put his own dreams against the needs of others!" As he recites this line, however, he looks up at a poster advertising himself as the lead part of "The Dreamer" and remembers what remembers both his own morals and what the play even stands for. He continues, increasingly worried "Against justice, against... righteousness..."-

-He then sadly sighs, and takes but a moment to say "Goodbye, my dream. Didn't know you long, but you were a swell fella..."-
-how could it be both? :V-
---
Yang: "I'm sure you'll find a way eventually. Any of you. But for now, WOHOO! I'M THE CHAMP!"
---
Weiss: "I'm gurssing that's not part of the play..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-how could it be both? :V-
---
Yang: "I'm sure you'll find a way eventually. Any of you. But for now, WOHOO! I'M THE CHAMP!"
---
Weiss: "I'm gurssing that's not part of the play..."
-It's a neutral effect- :V
___

-Are any of the other Huntresses there and willing to challenge her for the title next?-
___

-The actor playing the villain even says "I, uh... I don't remember this part." while reading a script, before Hop Pop yells "EVERYONE! THIS IS A SHAM!" to the crowd, while pointing at Renee and her stagehand goonss trying to sneak away with the town's money in the back-

-The audience gasps, and Renee simply declares "The jig is up, boys! Every frog for themselves!" before easily shoving one of her burly goons on top of the local authorities to buy herself some time to hop away while outright abandoning the other, and slows Hopediah down by landing atop his head and hopping right out of her boots, leaving them balanced on top of his head, then finally landing at the caravan and starting to drive it away-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...You really think he'll change for the better?"

Tom: "Yeah, guilty as charged..." -Scratching the back of his head, genuinely feeling bad for that-
___

Tetra: "...Did they..forget about her?"
___

Sounds like she needs some food...Did you but any cat food as well?
___

-And personally execute him...-
___

-It's pretty obviously not what she meant, to be fair- :V
Circe: ".......Probably?"

Medea: He's less temperamental than what I heard about... "Of course, you'd understand that, as one of Star's mentors, I'd be concerned about... A few things I heard of. At the same time, I don't want to be harsh myself" -has really softened-
---
Altera: "...Yes. That's about it"
---
Rin: "Of course, I'm not that careless not to"
---
-Indeed... They all wait for the chance-
---
Aya: Anyway! Set yourself straight, Aya! For her!
-only Kanna, who is spectating, could tell-

Kanna: Why is Abby-chan over there now?
---
-DRAWING-
---
Azura: "No need to yell, Natsuki. He can probably hear you."

-maybe he's talking to his Master right now? :V-
---
-if she could get Tiamat to make a terminal for her-
---
-Musashi's might rise back up once Draco's fully grown though :V-
Abby: Is she on the direction you just looked at?
Illya: Yes, that one!
Abby: Then I'll take care of that!
---
-And the four adults stare at it confused for a few seconds-
---
Natsuki: "I know, that's why I did it. Heck, how many kids you have besides this one this guy barely speaks of?"
Illya: "Hmmm, there's Illya, Chloe, Elise..."
-About what?- :V
---
-Hmmmm, one that could be in her fully grown form? Or in her current one?-
---
-Mayhaps a liiiiittle bit- :V
Arcueid: "Sorry she's bothering you!"
Kama: "Pfffft, as if she could in this state" :p
___

___

___

___

(Yeah, so do I...)

(Two demons?)

Alear: "This is why I'd like to know your group better, even if it's just in terms of sheer abilities. And no, they shouldn't have any. At least none from my world, given that these rings and Bracelets are all the ones from my world."
---
---
Viridi: "I can get an idea of what they had planned, given I had to face alien invaders in my own world once. It's... the one point I'll agree with you about. Whatever they were plotting is likely worse than humanity self-destructing its own planet."
---

---

Qrow: "What was that about demons? We got demons around the place? At this time of the year?"
Jeanne: "Then let's go ahead! There's many friendly people around here I'm sure you and the spirits in the rings and bracelets can bond with!" :)
Luvia: "Though may we ask which one do you use more often?"
---
-Making Koyanskaya trip, but she was recovering fast-

-One of the copies Stacey summoned clawed that one off-
Stacey: "Are you okay?"
---
Natsuki: "...I don't like the sound of that"
---
Jeanne: "But you know, you gotta allow kids to have their time" -it's part of why they're rarely deployed, even those very combat adept-

Atalanta: "Yes... Too many, so Medea, may you please tell us what's going on? Huh?"
Medea: "Alright! Alright... So, this is Eclipsa. She neveraged and died becauseshe was imprisoned by Rhombulus, and only recently escaped her confinement..." -saving up the part aboutut being thanks to a deal with Moon when she was a teen-
---
Tiki: "Let's go then you all!" -they all fistbump the air saying "Oi~!" as they go to more houses now-

Elizabeth: "Ugh, two mean succubi who tried to prank and eat Pitty and then forced me to dance!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: ".......Probably?"

Medea: He's less temperamental than what I heard about... "Of course, you'd understand that, as one of Star's mentors, I'd be concerned about... A few things I heard of. At the same time, I don't want to be harsh myself" -has really softened-
---
Altera: "...Yes. That's about it"
---
Rin: "Of course, I'm not that careless not to"
---
-Indeed... They all wait for the chance-
---
Aya: Anyway! Set yourself straight, Aya! For her!
Star: "...I honestly kinda really hope he does, too."

Tom: "Ah, okay. Yeah, that's totally fine.
___

Tetra: "..." (Sounds like Hyrule...)
___

Let's get her home and get her a bowl of food, then!
___

-Sundor can suggest a lot of this to Aquamarine and Shockwave after his next report, if they haven't already thought of similar strategies and ideas themselves, but for now, it seems like the Gokaigers are getting ready to leave Beach City and the Earth it's located on for now-
___

-She's helped Lusamine so much, she can't let her down now...-

---
---
---

---

Jeanne: "Then let's go ahead! There's many friendly people around here I'm sure you and the spirits in the rings and bracelets can bond with!" :)
---

---
---
Jeanne: "But you know, you gotta allow kids to have their time" -it's part of why they're rarely deployed, even those very combat adept-

Atalanta: "Yes... Too many, so Medea, may you please tell us what's going on? Huh?"
Medea: "Alright! Alright... So, this is Eclipsa. She neveraged and died becauseshe was imprisoned by Rhombulus, and only recently escaped her confinement..." -saving up the part aboutut being thanks to a deal with Moon when she was a teen-
---
Tiki: "Let's go then you all!" -they all fistbump the air saying "Oi~!" as they go to more houses now-

Elizabeth: "Ugh, two mean succubi who tried to prank and eat Pitty and then forced me to dance!"
And what other kind of epic powers do they posses?! :b:
___

-This damages Kris, and forces him to jump back and keep his distance for a second-

-Queen tried to hit her with a strong jab to the gut following that, then a high kick to the face if it lands, intending to return the favor of being kicked in the face with a high heel-

Berdly: -Coughs up some of his own feathers- "A-As A+-Okay as I can be!"
___

Steven: "L-Likely worse? Likely?! They were literally planning on draining the planet's resources to make thousands of soldiers to do the same to other planets, and then strip the Earth of all of it's resources to turn the entire planet into a giant techno-metropolis! That's way worse!"
___

Moon: -Chuckles a little- "She can be rather cheerful and happy-go-lucky..." -Then her expression saddens- "...But she has realized that there's more danger and responsibilities to the world than she once thought recently..."

It...sounds rather harsh, but it's true. Rhombulus' crystal have the properties to sustain an individual's life indefniitely until they're freed. And I was only recently released from my crystal prison due to some specific conditions of a magical contract being met. I apologize for startling or confusing any of you. May I assume you three are also all members of this Chaldea I've been hearing about?
___

-Some houses have simple decoration, a few lights, and some jack-o-lanterns. Others have more elaborate displays with advanced lighting techniques, animatronic props, and professional custom-made decorations in their yard and window displays-

(She did the same thing to me! And she electrocuted us when we missed one move! ONE move!)

(They wanted to EAT him?!) :crazy:

(...I truly hope that's an exaggeration...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's a neutral effect- :V
___

-Are any of the other Huntresses there and willing to challenge her for the title next?-
___

-The actor playing the villain even says "I, uh... I don't remember this part." while reading a script, before Hop Pop yells "EVERYONE! THIS IS A SHAM!" to the crowd, while pointing at Renee and her stagehand goonss trying to sneak away with the town's money in the back-

-The audience gasps, and Renee simply declares "The jig is up, boys! Every frog for themselves!" before easily shoving one of her burly goons on top of the local authorities to buy herself some time to hop away while outright abandoning the other, and slows Hopediah down by landing atop his head and hopping right out of her boots, leaving them balanced on top of his head, then finally landing at the caravan and starting to drive it away-
-fair enough lmao-
---
-Nora probably is :V-

Nora: "You're not done yet!"
---
Weiss: "He did the right thing..."

Abby: Is she on the direction you just looked at?
Illya: Yes, that one!
Abby: Then I'll take care of that!
---
-And the four adults stare at it confused for a few seconds-
---
Natsuki: "I know, that's why I did it. Heck, how many kids you have besides this one this guy barely speaks of?"
Illya: "Hmmm, there's Illya, Chloe, Elise..."
-About what?- :V
---
-Hmmmm, one that could be in her fully grown form? Or in her current one?-
---
-Mayhaps a liiiiittle bit- :V
Arcueid: "Sorry she's bothering you!"
Kama: "Pfffft, as if she could in this state" :p
-poor Ruby...-
---
-IT'S A DRAWING OF THEY-
---
Azura: "And that's not counting everyone he has through Shirou either taking someone under their wing with Miyu or all the people that joined through his marriage with Kamui, which includes myself."

-I dunno lol-
---
-she's not sure...-
---
-Draco offended?-

---

---
---

---

___

-This damages Kris, and forces him to jump back and keep his distance for a second-

-Queen tried to hit her with a strong jab to the gut following that, then a high kick to the face if it lands, intending to return the favor of being kicked in the face with a high heel-

___

Steven: "L-Likely worse? Likely?! They were literally planning on draining the planet's resources to make thousands of soldiers to do the same to other planets, and then strip the Earth of all of it's resources to turn the entire planet into a giant techno-metropolis! That's way worse!"
___

Moon: -Chuckles a little- "She can be rather cheerful and happy-go-lucky..." -Then her expression saddens- "...But she has realized that there's more danger and responsibilities to the world than she once thought recently..."

It...sounds rather harsh, but it's true. Rhombulus' crystal have the properties to sustain an individual's life indefniitely until they're freed. And I was only recently released from my crystal prison due to some specific conditions of a magical contract being met. I apologize for startling or confusing any of you. May I assume you three are also all members of this Chaldea I've been hearing about?
___

-Some houses have simple decoration, a few lights, and some jack-o-lanterns. Others have more elaborate displays with advanced lighting techniques, animatronic props, and professional custom-made decorations in their yard and window displays-

(She did the same thing to me! And she electrocuted us when we missed one move! ONE move!)

Alear: "I'm wearing it right now, and I always keep it on just in case I need it. In fact, the Emblems within are already summoned."

-before they could question Alear using the words Emblems in plural, three figures appeared-

---
-the Lowjaw ARM was still jumping about trying to bite anyone near while Coyle was trying to enter the Grid-
---
Viridi: "Yeah, that's exactly what I expected it to be from experience. Like I said, I'm agreeing there."
---
Kamui: "And the responsibility of ruling fast approaching..."

Blake: "Indeed we are." She's very polite.
---
Kanna: "Whoa..."

Azura: "Impressive work for a single evening."

Yang: "That sounds way too crazy to be true... but also really funny." :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fair enough lmao-
---
-Nora probably is :V-

Nora: "You're not done yet!"
---
Weiss: "He did the right thing..."
-In any case, to the cafeteria!-

-The gluttons are allowed to order food if they actually need food and water to survive. They just can't order more than an average amount of food during the strike- :V
___

Steven "Uh oh, here comes a new challenger!"
___

-As Renee makes her escape, the actor playing the villain of the play falls off with a Whilhelm Scream, Hop Pop hangs and hops his way to the front wagon, Anne's puzzle gets wrecked again right after she finally solved and finished it...and another sandstorm detects the caravan and follows it...-

-Renee smugly chuckles to herself, until Hopediah catches up to her. As he tries to pull Renee away fromr rhe reins, she angrily insults and questions him "Dah! You idiot! What about your big break? Your dream?!" Hopediah's response? "That's the thing about dreams, Renee. Sooner or later you gotta wake up!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In any case, to the cafeteria!-

-The gluttons are allowed to order food if they actually need food and water to survive. They just can't order more than an average amount of food during the strike- :V
___

Steven "Uh oh, here comes a new challenger!"
___

-As Renee makes her escape, the actor playing the villain of the play falls off with a Whilhelm Scream, Hop Pop hangs and hops his way to the front wagon, Anne's puzzle gets wrecked again right after she finally solved and finished it...and another sandstorm detects the caravan and follows it...-

-Renee smugly chuckles to herself, until Hopediah catches up to her. As he tries to pull Renee away fromr rhe reins, she angrily insults and questions him "Dah! You idiot! What about your big break? Your dream?!" Hopediah's response? "That's the thing about dreams, Renee. Sooner or later you gotta wake up!"-
-so Pit's doomed :V-
---
Nora: "HECK YEAH!"
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so Pit's doomed :V-
---
Nora: "HECK YEAH!"
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
-You could say he's finished-

:nessecho:
___

Amethyst: "Lemme guess: you main the penguin guy or the Ice Climbers." :p
___

-Renee doesn't hear him out, however, and instead kicks him in the face, strong enough to send him flying off the wagon and tumbling back until he manages to save himself by grabbing hold of his own fwagon. it's then, however, that Renee makes a critical mistake in her escape efforts: she disconnects the lead wagon from the rest of the caravan, ignoring her own advice about how the sandworms are spooked by numbers. Hop Pop, sounding concerned rather than just angry, shout her name as she drives off as if to try and warn her, but she still doesn't pick up on her mistake and continues laughing...until she sees the giant sandworm in question leap out of hte sand high into the air, preparing to dive right into the wagon. Renee, still being a theater director, takes the monster attack in stride and proudly states "Now that's dramatic..."-

-Seconds later, the sandworm dives headfirst into the wagon, destroying it instantly, but sparing Renee, who's instead launched high into the air along with the bag of money she stole. Despite her attempt to steal the money of an entire town, Hopediah still tries to be the bigger person and save her from falling, putting his arms up to try and catch her and shouting "I gotcha, I gotcha!"...only to miss the mark by at least two whole yards while Renee comically falls flat on her face on the fwagon in the background. Hop Pop can only remark "Oops, kinda misjudged that arc..."...before the huge bag of money suddenly and cartoonishly falls right on top of her as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-You could say he's finished-

:nessecho:
___

Amethyst: "Lemme guess: you main the penguin guy or the Ice Climbers." :p
___

-Renee doesn't hear him out, however, and instead kicks him in the face, strong enough to send him flying off the wagon and tumbling back until he manages to save himself by grabbing hold of his own fwagon. it's then, however, that Renee makes a critical mistake in her escape efforts: she disconnects the lead wagon from the rest of the caravan, ignoring her own advice about how the sandworms are spooked by numbers. Hop Pop, sounding concerned rather than just angry, shout her name as she drives off as if to try and warn her, but she still doesn't pick up on her mistake and continues laughing...until she sees the giant sandworm in question leap out of hte sand high into the air, preparing to dive right into the wagon. Renee, still being a theater director, takes the monster attack in stride and proudly states "Now that's dramatic..."-

-Seconds later, the sandworm dives headfirst into the wagon, destroying it instantly, but sparing Renee, who's instead launched high into the air along with the bag of money she stole. Despite her attempt to steal the money of an entire town, Hopediah still tries to be the bigger person and save her from falling, putting his arms up to try and catch her and shouting "I gotcha, I gotcha!"...only to miss the mark by at least two whole yards while Renee comically falls flat on her face on the fwagon in the background. Hop Pop can only remark "Oops, kinda misjudged that arc..."...before the huge bag of money suddenly and cartoonishly falls right on top of her as well-
-okay, that's a good one-
---
-she picks Pikachu-
---
Weiss: "......"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-okay, that's a good one-
---
-she picks Pikachu-
---
Weiss: "......"
-Had to reference the original game there- :V
___

Amethyst: "...Huh. Don't know how that wasn't my first guess, but hey, it was my third." :p

___

(That was a good line about waking up from dreams, though...)

-The next scene shows the local authorities arresting Renee and leading her to the jailhouse. The frog can only call the townsfolk "Philistines! Barbarians!" out of spite for her failure to steal the town's money. The local sheriff then genuinely thanks Hopediah for helping stop her, calling him "actor guy" due to not knowing his name, but also asks if he's sure he knew nothing about this robbery scheme beforehand. Hopediah salutes and assures him by saying "Scout's honor"-

-Cue a furious, Anne, who's face is covered in puzzle pieces, slamming hte door of the fwagon open and storming out, chiding Hop Pop "Dude! I told you not to help them rob a bank!" Hopediah nervously chuckles while the sheriff looks on in confusion, trying to cover by saying " Uh, she's joking! Uh, good one, Anne!" through his teeth as if to signal her to not bring it up. Cue Sprig and Polly showing up in costume enthusiastically declaring that they've joined the "theater gang", just like him! Hop Pop then rushes them into the fwagon while claiming "Silly, kids, making jokes! Well, gotta go. Bye! Yah!" The sheriff looks confused, but doesn't press the matter further or ask them any other questions and simply lets them drive off, the episode ending with Anne poking her head out the window to shout "Movies are better!" at the town-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...I honestly kinda really hope he does, too."

Tom: "Ah, okay. Yeah, that's totally fine.
___

Tetra: "..." (Sounds like Hyrule...)
___

Let's get her home and get her a bowl of food, then!
___

-Sundor can suggest a lot of this to Aquamarine and Shockwave after his next report, if they haven't already thought of similar strategies and ideas themselves, but for now, it seems like the Gokaigers are getting ready to leave Beach City and the Earth it's located on for now-
___

-She's helped Lusamine so much, she can't let her down now...-
Circe: "Hm. You truly have changed for the best"

Medea: "Very well" Also a little more corteous... Then again, I better not get into his bad side.
---
-Only the Golden Goddesses seem to have taken it better, if them preserving the Adult timeline and the one where BotW/TotK take place-
---
Sakura/Rin: "Well said then~!"
---
-Indeed, all in the Galleon and preparing to depart by noooow!-
---
-She can't, but also, how can she help her now?-
-poor Ruby...-
---
-IT'S A DRAWING OF THEY-
---
Azura: "And that's not counting everyone he has through Shirou either taking someone under their wing with Miyu or all the people that joined through his marriage with Kamui, which includes myself."

-I dunno lol-
---
-she's not sure...-
---
-Draco offended?-
-Before she knew it, something wrapped around her ankle!-
---
Mary: "It's all of you together getting along~!"
Monika/Yuri/Natsuki: "......."
Sayori: "Awwwwwww~"
---
Irisviel: "True, like Camilla and Hinoka. Just because they're grown adults doesn't means you should avoid them" :p
Kerry: "........"

-KEK-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Draco: "You.... Grrrrrrrr...!"
Kiara: "Hmmm, she needs to behave a little bit better though..."
___

___

___

___

Alear: "I'm wearing it right now, and I always keep it on just in case I need it. In fact, the Emblems within are already summoned."

-before they could question Alear using the words Emblems in plural, three figures appeared-

---
-the Lowjaw ARM was still jumping about trying to bite anyone near while Coyle was trying to enter the Grid-
---
Viridi: "Yeah, that's exactly what I expected it to be from experience. Like I said, I'm agreeing there."
---

---

Martha: "That was an e- They can hold more than one?!"
Luvia: "That bring us another advantage~!"
-Byleth awestruck?-
---
-It worked out. And not being of human origin, that did some pain to Koyanskaya, who retaliated by shooting at her again with bullets-

-Then Odin proceeded to punch his gut. Stacey tried to shoot at it, but the copy easily tanked his shots-
---
Sayori: "That... That does sound really awful...."
---
Jeanne: "On the very least, she has many people that care about her, and want to guide her to a brighter path"

Atalanta: -Nods- "My name is Atalanta..."
Medea: "She's a dear old friend of mine"
Artemis: "Oh! Oh! I'm the Goddess Artemis!"
---
Nanoha: "They really like putting an effort, nyahaha..."
Chen: "I've seen scarier things" :p

Elizabeth: "Yeah! But thankfully those two meanies should be off by now! Hmph!" -they aren't-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Hm. You truly have changed for the best"

Medea: "Very well" Also a little more corteous... Then again, I better not get into his bad side.
---
-Only the Golden Goddesses seem to have taken it better, if them preserving the Adult timeline and the one where BotW/TotK take place-
---
Sakura/Rin: "Well said then~!"
---
-Indeed, all in the Galleon and preparing to depart by noooow!-
---
-She can't, but also, how can she help her now?-
Star: "...Thanks, Circe. It means a lot hearing that from you." :) "Or heck, any of my magic instructors for that matter."

Tom: "I totally get it. I...haven't really had the best track record with anger the past few years. And yeah, I'll admit I wasn't really over Star until recently...But even then, I still stopped trying to get back together with her before that. "
___

Tetra: (At least the kingdom lives on in other times...) "So is she actually supposedly evil or is she more comparable to Kama over there?"
___

-Thus they bring the kitten back to the Wakeman household-

Nora: "You bought a cat?!"
___

-Steven and the Crystal Gem go to see them off-
___

-Maybe just be there to support her along with Alphys and Gaster? That itself is a start-

---
---
---

---

-Byleth awestruck?-
---
-It worked out. And not being of human origin, that did some pain to Koyanskaya, who retaliated by shooting at her again with bullets-

-Then Odin proceeded to punch his gut. Stacey tried to shoot at it, but the copy easily tanked his shots-
---
---
Jeanne: "On the very least, she has many people that care about her, and want to guide her to a brighter path"

---

Elizabeth: "Yeah! But thankfully those two meanies should be off by now! Hmph!" -they aren't-
A-And who are these three?! :surprised:
___

-Kris was trying to damage or even launch the Lokjaw away with his sword, while also looking for any signs of where the cloaked Coyle might be such as dust being kicked up, footprints or sounds of movement-

-Queen is damaged by this, but not extremely so due to being made of strong metal, so she retaliates in-turn by firing more lasers from program windows at her from various directions-

Berdly: "OW..." -Fell over again-

Noelle: -Getting back up and, seeing the other in danger, tried to freeze Odin with IceShock-
___

Steven: "But you're still judging all of humanity unfairly. Even with how many people are causing harm to the planet, intentionally or not, not everyone is, not even close. How can you just judge ever single person who's ever born because of what a bunch of people are doing?! That's like saying all of the Gems are bad because of Homeworld was doing to planets!"
___

Moon: "...That's very true. Her friends helped her get through recent months a great deal when I couldn't. Either because I wasn't sure what to say to her that would help, or because her friends were there while I was busy elsewhere or temporarily separated from them..."

A pleasure to meet you, Atalanta. And, a Goddess, you say? And here I thought the closest being to a deity that I'd ever meet was Glossaryck. :p
___

TLink: "Yeah, people here really went the extra mile for decorations!"

Tetra: "It looks like a lot of colorful lights and animated statues. Still not even remotely threatening as most real terrors you face across the seas...Most of the animated statues still look more threatening than most of Ganondorf's army, though." :p

Amethyst: "If it's a prank, then yeah. But man, that is messed up if it's true. Please tell me we don't seriously gotta deal with two human or angel-eating demons out there, now..."

(Lizzy's right, I'm sure someone got tired of their tricks and scared them out of town by now!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Thanks, Circe. It means a lot hearing that from you." :) "Or heck, any of my magic instructors for that matter."

Tom: "I totally get it. I...haven't really had the best track record with anger the past few years. And yeah, I'll admit I wasn't really over Star until recently...But even then, I still stopped trying to get back together with her before that. "
___

Tetra: (At least the kingdom lives on in other times...) "So is she actually supposedly evil or is she more comparable to Kama over there?"
___

-Thus they bring the kitten back to the Wakeman household-

Nora: "You bought a cat?!"
___

-Steven and the Crystal Gem go to see them off-
___

-Maybe just be there to support her along with Alphys and Gaster? That itself is a start-
Circe: "Heh, you're welcome, kiddo!"

Medea: "Really?"
---
Altera: "Well... She hasn't done anything against us"
---
Rin: "She didn't, I did"
---
-And see that Gai is enthusiastically waving-
---
Aya: Simple but effective...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Heh, you're welcome, kiddo!"

Medea: "Really?"
---
Altera: "Well... She hasn't done anything against us"
---
Rin: "She didn't, I did"
---
-And see that Gai is enthusiastically waving-
---
Aya: Simple but effective...
Star: "I guess I'm learning to be a grown-up around the same time that I'm learning to cast advanced magic." :p

Tom: "Marco helped me realize how wrong it was. Schemes or no schemes, there's no point in trying to get back together with Star unless she wants to get back together, too. I guess I missed her so much that I just never really stopped to consider that before then. I'm...really sorry about all that..."
___

Tetra: "How long has she been here?"
___

Nora: "You bought it, Ms. Tohsaka? Why?"

I couldn't make up my own mind on what kind of pet I wanted... :lol:

Nora: "XJ-9, I thought I thought I made this clear already, no pets! You still aren't ready for that responsibility!"
___

Steven: "Awwww, do you guys really have go today...? "

-The Gokaigers were probably in Beach City for about a month or two in-universe-
___

(I really hope we can at least help calm Lusamine's nerves for the time being...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Had to reference the original game there- :V
___

Amethyst: "...Huh. Don't know how that wasn't my first guess, but hey, it was my third." :p

___

(That was a good line about waking up from dreams, though...)

-The next scene shows the local authorities arresting Renee and leading her to the jailhouse. The frog can only call the townsfolk "Philistines! Barbarians!" out of spite for her failure to steal the town's money. The local sheriff then genuinely thanks Hopediah for helping stop her, calling him "actor guy" due to not knowing his name, but also asks if he's sure he knew nothing about this robbery scheme beforehand. Hopediah salutes and assures him by saying "Scout's honor"-

-Cue a furious, Anne, who's face is covered in puzzle pieces, slamming hte door of the fwagon open and storming out, chiding Hop Pop "Dude! I told you not to help them rob a bank!" Hopediah nervously chuckles while the sheriff looks on in confusion, trying to cover by saying " Uh, she's joking! Uh, good one, Anne!" through his teeth as if to signal her to not bring it up. Cue Sprig and Polly showing up in costume enthusiastically declaring that they've joined the "theater gang", just like him! Hop Pop then rushes them into the fwagon while claiming "Silly, kids, making jokes! Well, gotta go. Bye! Yah!" The sheriff looks confused, but doesn't press the matter further or ask them any other questions and simply lets them drive off, the episode ending with Anne poking her head out the window to shout "Movies are better!" at the town-
-I imagined the jingle too lmao-
---
-and Nora is being INCREDIBLY annoying with the rat-
---
Weiss: "I'm so glad he did it the way he did."

-Before she knew it, something wrapped around her ankle!-
---
Mary: "It's all of you together getting along~!"
Monika/Yuri/Natsuki: "......."
Sayori: "Awwwwwww~"
---
Irisviel: "True, like Camilla and Hinoka. Just because they're grown adults doesn't means you should avoid them" :p
Kerry: "........"

-KEK-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Draco: "You.... Grrrrrrrr...!"
Kiara: "Hmmm, she needs to behave a little bit better though..."
Ruby: "Huh!" -looks-
---
-Sayori likes it a lot-
---
Azura: "....But regardless, this isn't about calling him out. This is about giving these two lovely ladies a tour of the place."

-yeeeeee-
---
Sothis: Perhaps we should start small...
---
Shez: "It's like taming a wild animal." :p

-Byleth awestruck?-
---

---
---

---

A-And who are these three?! :surprised:
___

-Kris was trying to damage or even launch the Lokjaw away with his sword, while also looking for any signs of where the cloaked Coyle might be such as dust being kicked up, footprints or sounds of movement-

-Queen is damaged by this, but not extremely so due to being made of strong metal, so she retaliates in-turn by firing more lasers from program windows at her from various directions-

Berdly: "OW..." -Fell over again-

Noelle: -Getting back up and, seeing the other in danger, tried to freeze Odin with IceShock-
___

Steven: "But you're still judging all of humanity unfairly. Even with how many people are causing harm to the planet, intentionally or not, not everyone is, not even close. How can you just judge ever single person who's ever born because of what a bunch of people are doing?! That's like saying all of the Gems are bad because of Homeworld was doing to planets!"
___

Moon: "...That's very true. Her friends helped her get through recent months a great deal when I couldn't. Either because I wasn't sure what to say to her that would help, or because her friends were there while I was busy elsewhere or temporarily separated from them..."

A pleasure to meet you, Atalanta. And, a Goddess, you say? And here I thought the closest being to a deity that I'd ever meet was Glossaryck. :p
___

TLink: "Yeah, people here really went the extra mile for decorations!"

Tetra: "It looks like a lot of colorful lights and animated statues. Still not even remotely threatening as most real terrors you face across the seas...Most of the animated statues still look more threatening than most of Ganondorf's army, though." :p

Amethyst: "If it's a prank, then yeah. But man, that is messed up if it's true. Please tell me we don't seriously gotta deal with two human or angel-eating demons out there, now..."

(Lizzy's right, I'm sure someone got tired of their tricks and scared them out of town by now!)
Byleth: "Old students of mine... or rather, Emblems of them. Everyone, meet Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude."

Emblem Edelgard: "For you to bring us here means the situation must be serious, Alear."

Emblem Claude: "What are you talking about, Edelgard? She brings us along everywhere."

Emblem Dimitri: "Yes, but very rarely are we surrounded with new faces from another world."

Alear: "Unfortunately, a Ring housing multiple Emblems tends to have drawbacks. In this case, these three will constantly argue over who gets control."

Byleth: -smiled a bit- "Sounds like them, alright."
---
-with Coyle moving around by hovering, finding any sign of her movement is next to impossible-
---
Viridi: "From what I've seen and heard, people like you are very rare among Gems. So it's not crazy to assume the majority are not great people. And how can you speak for all of humanity? It's not like you know every single one of the billions of people that live here."
---
Kamui: "Hopefully, you can be one of those guides for her now. Keeping some time with whoever's next in line for the throne, whether it's to teah how to rule or simply bond, is going to be great in the long term." :)

-didn't Eclipsa meet Ingrid? then again, the girl was very vague about who she is-

Blake: "And I'm Blake Belladonna."
---
Kanna: "We all did, Chen. But they still look so nice and colorful." :)

Yang: "Should we check out, just to be sure?"

Qrow: "I'll go on and do that. You kids focus on enjoying this party."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Coyle and Alliance sruff was unreplied, Uni.

-I imagined the jingle too lmao-
---
-and Nora is being INCREDIBLY annoying with the rat-
---
Weiss: "I'm so glad he did it the way he did."
-The line ain't complete without it- :V
___

Steven: "Yang might actually lose this one..."
___

(He did the right thing in the end. Just like a few episodes ago, he stood up for what was right!)

Top Bottom