• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Coyle and Alliance sruff was unreplied, Uni.

-The line ain't complete without it- :V
___

Steven: "Yang might actually lose this one..."
___

(He did the right thing in the end. Just like a few episodes ago, he stood up for what was right!)
It's replied to now

-it sure isn't :V-
---
Nora: -spams Neutral B because it works-
---
Weiss: "Good for him!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A-And who are these three?! :surprised:
___

-Kris was trying to damage or even launch the Lokjaw away with his sword, while also looking for any signs of where the cloaked Coyle might be such as dust being kicked up, footprints or sounds of movement-

-Queen is damaged by this, but not extremely so due to being made of strong metal, so she retaliates in-turn by firing more lasers from program windows at her from various directions-

Berdly: "OW..." -Fell over again-

Noelle: -Getting back up and, seeing the other in danger, tried to freeze Odin with IceShock-
___

Steven: "But you're still judging all of humanity unfairly. Even with how many people are causing harm to the planet, intentionally or not, not everyone is, not even close. How can you just judge ever single person who's ever born because of what a bunch of people are doing?! That's like saying all of the Gems are bad because of Homeworld was doing to planets!"
___

Moon: "...That's very true. Her friends helped her get through recent months a great deal when I couldn't. Either because I wasn't sure what to say to her that would help, or because her friends were there while I was busy elsewhere or temporarily separated from them..."

A pleasure to meet you, Atalanta. And, a Goddess, you say? And here I thought the closest being to a deity that I'd ever meet was Glossaryck. :p
___

TLink: "Yeah, people here really went the extra mile for decorations!"

Tetra: "It looks like a lot of colorful lights and animated statues. Still not even remotely threatening as most real terrors you face across the seas...Most of the animated statues still look more threatening than most of Ganondorf's army, though." :p

Amethyst: "If it's a prank, then yeah. But man, that is messed up if it's true. Please tell me we don't seriously gotta deal with two human or angel-eating demons out there, now..."

(Lizzy's right, I'm sure someone got tired of their tricks and scared them out of town by now!)
Byleth: "Old students of mine... or rather, Emblems of them. Everyone, meet Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude."

Emblem Edelgard: "For you to bring us here means the situation must be serious, Alear."

Emblem Claude: "What are you talking about, Edelgard? She brings us along everywhere."

Emblem Dimitri: "Yes, but very rarely are we surrounded with new faces from another world."

Alear: "Unfortunately, a Ring housing multiple Emblems tends to have drawbacks. In this case, these three will constantly argue over who gets control."

Byleth: -smiled a bit- "Sounds like them, alright."
---
Viridi: "From what I've seen and heard, people like you are very rare among Gems. So it's not crazy to assume the majority are not great people. And how can you speak for all of humanity? It's not like you know every single one of the billions of people that live here."
---
Kamui: "Hopefully, you can be one of those guides for her now. Keeping some time with whoever's next in line for the throne, whether it's to teah how to rule or simply bond, is going to be great in the long term." :)

-didn't Eclipsa meet Ingrid? then again, the girl was very vague about who she is-

Blake: "And I'm Blake Belladonna."
---
Kanna: "We all did, Chen. But they still look so nice and colorful." :)

Yang: "Should we check out, just to be sure?"

Qrow: "I'll go on and do that. You kids focus on enjoying this party."
Jeanne: "So these are duplicates of the leaders that you taught in your world? Huh... I suppose I should be glad over your reunion"
Martha: "I guess it's how there's cases of more than one person sharing a Saint Graph..."
Luvia: "So you can only use theabilitiesof one at a time, correct?"
-The three saw Palutena. They internally were like "Relax, that's not actually Rhea, she hopefully won't do anything"- :V
---
-Koyanskaya was confident she could dodge from all directions, and she did... Except the last few ones, and right at her face-
Koyanskaya: "I'll remember that..."

-Odin was mostly unaffected, and sent its phoenix right towards picking her up-
---
Sayori: "But that could also be applied to you! Not everyone wants to hurt the planet..."
---
Jeanne: "I may not be royalty, but from meeting many royals so far, I think she's in a very good path" :)

-She did meet Ingrid, yeah, but vagueness is her thing- :V
Artemis: "Well I'm an actual deity! My domain is my Earth's moon and the hunt!"
Atalanta: "Y-Yeah..." -red over hyperactive mom-
---
Abby: "Maybe I could bring you to a scarier place next year!"
Most: "Please don't"
Abby: "I was jesting~"

Arthur: "Don't worry if any of them come by here, I'll just Excali-blast them far then" :p
-So Qrow goes off?-
Star: "I guess I'm learning to be a grown-up around the same time that I'm learning to cast advanced magic." :p

Tom: "Marco helped me realize how wrong it was. Schemes or no schemes, there's no point in trying to get back together with Star unless she wants to get back together, too. I guess I missed her so much that I just never really stopped to consider that before then. I'm...really sorry about all that..."
___

Tetra: "How long has she been here?"
___

Nora: "You bought it, Ms. Tohsaka? Why?"

I couldn't make up my own mind on what kind of pet I wanted... :lol:

Nora: "XJ-9, I thought I thought I made this clear already, no pets! You still aren't ready for that responsibility!"
___

Steven: "Awwww, do you guys really have go today...? "

-The Gokaigers were probably in Beach City for about a month or two in-universe-
___

(I really hope we can at least help calm Lusamine's nerves for the time being...)
Circe: "Heh, you don't know what bits and pieces of knowledge you can grab in the way!"

Medea: ".......Very well. I can tell you mean that sincerely" He's not a bad kid after all, just had some emotional issues to manage... Still, it's good that Marco did something before it could be too late.
---
Altera: "Some years actually"
---
Rin: "Well, how will she not be if you don't test her for it?"
---
Ahim: "Yes, but we'll make to return some day!" -makes sense-
---
-Yeah, she's still shaking now...-
Ruby: "Huh!" -looks-
---
-Sayori likes it a lot-
---
Azura: "....But regardless, this isn't about calling him out. This is about giving these two lovely ladies a tour of the place."

-yeeeeee-
---
Sothis: Perhaps we should start small...
---
Shez: "It's like taming a wild animal." :p
-It's a... Tentacle?!-
---
Sayori: "It looks sooooo sweet~!"
Mary: "Thanks~!"
---
Irisviel: "Ooooh~ Maybe we could join you~?"
---
-With her current shape then...-
---
Draco: "Who you call that?!"
Kiara/Tiamat/Kama: Yep, still little.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's a... Tentacle?!-
---
Sayori: "It looks sooooo sweet~!"
Mary: "Thanks~!"
---
Irisviel: "Ooooh~ Maybe we could join you~?"
---
-With her current shape then...-
---
Draco: "Who you call that?!"
Kiara/Tiamat/Kama: Yep, still little.
Ruby: "Ewewewewewewew!" -tries to cut it with Crescent Rose-
---
-how others react?-
---
Azura: "I think you should stick to your family."

Sakura: -trying to focus her next shot with her bow-
---
-yeah... but that can come later-
---
Shez: "I guess that wasn't the right word, huh?"

-food is served?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Heh, you don't know what bits and pieces of knowledge you can grab in the way!"

Medea: ".......Very well. I can tell you mean that sincerely" He's not a bad kid after all, just had some emotional issues to manage... Still, it's good that Marco did something before it could be too late.
---
Altera: "Some years actually"
---
Rin: "Well, how will she not be if you don't test her for it?"
---
Ahim: "Yes, but we'll make to return some day!" -makes sense-
---
-Yeah, she's still shaking now...-
Star: "True that! Wait, I'm not becoming a nerd, am I?"

Tom: "I honestly get why you were concerned. I'm surprised Queen Moon and King River haven't talked to me personally about it, actually..."
___

Tetra: "Link mentioned her, but also mentioned that he didn't know much about her..."
___

Nora: "Hmm, be that as it may, I still don't know about keeping a pet around..."

-Jenny holds the kitten up to Nora's face, and it snuggles her with it's nose-

Nora: "...Fine. The cat can stay for now, but if you make three major mistakes while tending to it or let it get out of control, it's back to the pet store for it!"
___

Steven: "We'll all look forward to that day, then." :)

Amethyst: "Maybe next time we can have a Crystal Gems vs. Gokagers spar!"
___

-It's completely understandable why...-

-it sure isn't :V-
---
Nora: -spams Neutral B because it works-
---
Weiss: "Good for him!"
-But for now, FOOD-
___

Steven: "That's kind of unfair..."
___

(...I just hope he makes the same decision about the Music Box and does the right thing sooner than later by giving it back to Anne...)

Byleth: "Old students of mine... or rather, Emblems of them. Everyone, meet Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude."

Emblem Edelgard: "For you to bring us here means the situation must be serious, Alear."

Emblem Claude: "What are you talking about, Edelgard? She brings us along everywhere."

Emblem Dimitri: "Yes, but very rarely are we surrounded with new faces from another world."

Alear: "Unfortunately, a Ring housing multiple Emblems tends to have drawbacks. In this case, these three will constantly argue over who gets control."

Byleth: -smiled a bit- "Sounds like them, alright."
---
-with Coyle moving around by hovering, finding any sign of her movement is next to impossible-
---
Viridi: "From what I've seen and heard, people like you are very rare among Gems. So it's not crazy to assume the majority are not great people. And how can you speak for all of humanity? It's not like you know every single one of the billions of people that live here."
---
Kamui: "Hopefully, you can be one of those guides for her now. Keeping some time with whoever's next in line for the throne, whether it's to teah how to rule or simply bond, is going to be great in the long term." :)

-didn't Eclipsa meet Ingrid? then again, the girl was very vague about who she is-

Blake: "And I'm Blake Belladonna."
---
Kanna: "We all did, Chen. But they still look so nice and colorful." :)

Yang: "Should we check out, just to be sure?"

Qrow: "I'll go on and do that. You kids focus on enjoying this party."
Jeanne: "So these are duplicates of the leaders that you taught in your world? Huh... I suppose I should be glad over your reunion"
Martha: "I guess it's how there's cases of more than one person sharing a Saint Graph..."
-The three saw Palutena. They internally were like "Relax, that's not actually Rhea, she hopefully won't do anything"- :V
---
-Koyanskaya was confident she could dodge from all directions, and she did... Except the last few ones, and right at her face-

---
Sayori: "But that could also be applied to you! Not everyone wants to hurt the planet..."
---
Jeanne: "I may not be royalty, but from meeting many royals so far, I think she's in a very good path" :)

---

Arthur: "Don't worry if any of them come by here, I'll just Excali-blast them far then" :p
-So Qrow goes off?-
Th-They're some of your students?! And now they're Emblems?! Okay, th-thhis is...a lot to take in... -Hand on her head, a bit overwhelmed trying to process everything-

With that being said, I believe these three should be informed of the matters at hand.
___

-Kris listens for any mechanical sounds she might be making due to being a robot...-

Noelle: "OH COME ONNNNNNNNNN!" -Both panicking and frustrated at being captured by airlift again-
___

Steven: "I know tons of good people, including some I've been in life-threatening danger with! They're not bad people by any means, and even if there's a lot of bad people out there, or just people cluelessly harming their planet, that doesn't make it fair to judge every single person who's ever been born based off stuff other people are doing! Are any of the human members of Chaldea anything like what you're blaming all of humanity for?"
___

Moon: "Yes, I hope I can be there for her more often from here on out...And that she doesn't hold any anger towards me for making the decision for her to leave Earth and move back to Mewni..."

-Yeah, even she isn't sure if Ingrid's a magic or some sort of cosmic entity yet- :V

A pleasure to meet you as well, Blake. With that said, I think I can explain a little about why I've only thawed out in the present if you're still confused.

___

AS LONG AS IT'S NO HAUNTED HOUSE THAT LEADS TO ANOTHER DIMENSION. A BUNCH OF EMPTY BACK ROOMS, AT THAT...

-What Digi asked?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

-So Qrow goes off?-
Th-This is...a lot to take in... -Hand on her head, a bit overwhelmed trying to process everything-

With that being said, I believe these three should be informed of the matters at hand.
___

-Kris listens for any mechanical sounds she might be making due to being a robot...-

Noelle: "OH COME ONNNNNNNNNN!" -Both panicking and frustrated at being captured by airlift again-
___

Steven: "I know tons of good people, including some I've been in life-threatening danger with! They're not bad people by any means, and even if there's a lot of bad people out there, or just people cluelessly harming their planet, that doesn't make it fair to judge every single person who's ever been born based off stuff other people are doing! Are any of the human members of Chaldea anything like what you're blaming all of humanity for?"
___

Moon: "Yes, I hope I can be there for her more often from here on out...And that she doesn't hold any anger towards me for making the decision for her to leave Earth and move back to Mewni..."

-Yeah, even she isn't sure if Ingrid's a magic or some sort of cosmic entity yet- :V

With that said, I think I can explain a little about why I've only thawed out in the present if you're still confused.

___

AS LONG AS IT'S NO HAUNTED HOUSE THAT LEADS TO ANOTHER DIMENSION. A BUNCH OF EMPTY BACK ROOMS, AT THAT...

-What Digi asked?-
-LMAO DIGI-

Emblem Edelgard: "This seems to be a brand new world for us, so whatever is going on is likely a matter most dire."
---
-there are none, she's really making an escape to mess with the Grid-
---
Viridi: "............................" -crosses her arms and pouts-
---
Kamui: "It's a tough decision, but she has to learn how to be a Queen... And it's also your task as the current one to do things that seem right, even if they aren't necessarily good..."

Blake: "...... I'm curious about that, actually."
---
Azura: "With Abigail bringing us along, you wouldn't have to worry about the location being anything like this, Papyrus." -waiting for him to sigh in relief before following up with...- "It'll be even worse."

Ruby: "You still haven't tried the cake."

-yeah, Qrow went off, in birb form too-

-But for now, FOOD-
___

Steven: "That's kind of unfair..."
___

(...I just hope he makes the same decision about the Music Box and does the right thing sooner than later by giving it back to Anne...)
-HECK YEAH!-
---
Nora: "Hey, if it works..." :p
---
Weiss: "...I hope so too..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Kirby just gets a cheeseburger and some fries-

___

-Yang annoyed or can't argue with that?-
___

(I'm sure he'll dig it back up and return it to her at some point! I'm...just not sure when...) -Trying not to be worried about that-
-Pit looking at the menu-
---
-the former because of the latter- :V
---
Weiss: "I hope you're right..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Pit looking at the menu-
---
-the former because of the latter- :V
---
Weiss: "I hope you're right..."
-Seeing anything he wants that isn't an overwhelmuing order for the kitchen staff?-
___

-...Yeah, that's fair enough- :V
___

(So am I, honestly...That concern aside, however, I've really been enjoying this season so far! Anne and the Plantars have been going on so many adventures on the road!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Seeing anything he wants that isn't an overwhelmuing order for the kitchen staff?-
___

-...Yeah, that's fair enough- :V
___

(So am I, honestly...That concern aside, however, I've really been enjoying this season so far! Anne and the Plantars have been going on so many adventures on the road!)
-pretty much-
---
-but yeah, the rat is annoying-
---
Weiss: "It's really great so far." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "Ewewewewewewew!" -tries to cut it with Crescent Rose-
---
-how others react?-
---
Azura: "I think you should stick to your family."

Sakura: -trying to focus her next shot with her bow-
---
-yeah... but that can come later-
---
Shez: "I guess that wasn't the right word, huh?"

-food is served?-
-HER ARM IS WRAPPED BY ANOTHER-
---
Natsuki: "......What is this for?"
Alice: "So you become friends again!"
---
Irisviel: "Then it'll be another time~!" -paying attention-
Yuri: She's eccentric, but... Nice.
---
-True, right now what matters is Tiamat-
---
Draco: "You will se-!" -then sees the food- "..............."
Star: "True that! Wait, I'm not becoming a nerd, am I?"

Tom: "I honestly get why you were concerned. I'm surprised Queen Moon and King River haven't talked to me personally about it, actually..."
___

Tetra: "Link mentioned her, but also mentioned that he didn't know much about her..."
___

Nora: "Hmm, be that as it may, I still don't know about keeping a pet around..."

-Jenny holds the kitten up to Nora's face, and it snuggles her with it's nose-

Nora: "...Fine. The cat can stay for now, but if you make three major mistakes while tending to it or let it get out of control, it's back to the pet store for it!"
___

Steven: "We'll all look forward to that day, then." :)

Amethyst: "Maybe next time we can have a Crystal Gems vs. Gokagers spar!"
___

-It's completely understandable why...-
Circe: "....A nerd? What you mean by that?"

Medea: "...Maybe it's for the best he doesn't. You must have heard how he can get"
---
Altera: "She's... Not the most social. In part because she can only yell..."
---
Rin: Good, now she can prove herself! "Welcome, little Fishpuff~!"
---
Luka: "One we'll stomp you on" :p
---
-No kidding, her life has been a rollercoaster, asnd she has yet to find out how much of a horrible person she used to be-
Th-They're some of your students?! And now they're Emblems?! Okay, th-thhis is...a lot to take in... -Hand on her head, a bit overwhelmed trying to process everything-

___

___

___

A pleasure to meet you as well, Blake. With that said, I think I can explain a little about why I've only thawed out in the present if you're still confused.

___

-What Digi asked?-
-LMAO DIGI-

Emblem Edelgard: "This seems to be a brand new world for us, so whatever is going on is likely a matter most dire."
---
---
---
Kamui: "It's a tough decision, but she has to learn how to be a Queen... And it's also your task as the current one to do things that seem right, even if they aren't necessarily good..."

---
Azura: "With Abigail bringing us along, you wouldn't have to worry about the location being anything like this, Papyrus." -waiting for him to sigh in relief before following up with...- "It'll be even worse."

Jeanne: "It is. Some Alliance of conquerors from many worlds have banded together to conquer and also destroy all of humanity"
Martha: "Hmmm, is there a way we can tell all of them at once?"
---
Koyanschihuahua unreplied

-Kaito and Stacey both shoot at the phoenix, who now swooped trying to attack-
---
Sayori: "Yeah! You're telling her!"
---
Jeanne: "It's something mothers must sometimes do for the good of their children..."

Atalanta: "I was going to ask that as well..."
---
Abigail: "Unless there's another entity as strong as mine there. Then, we'd be at a loss..."
Illya: "................."
Abigail: -Giggles- "You should have seen your face" :)

Arthur: "Okay, one slice!"
-It wouldn't take him long for him to spot two women with large bat-like wings from their backs flying-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "....A nerd? What you mean by that?"

Medea: "...Maybe it's for the best he doesn't. You must have heard how he can get"
---
Altera: "She's... Not the most social. In part because she can only yell..."
---
Rin: Good, now she can prove herself! "Welcome, little Fishpuff~!"
---
Luka: "One we'll stomp you on" :p
---
-No kidding, her life has been a rollercoaster, asnd she has yet to find out how much of a horrible person she used to be-
Star: "...Never mind, I'm sure I'm fine!"

Tom: "Yeah, he used to be part of a family of strong hunters..."
___

Tetra: "...You gotta be kidding me."
___

Nora: "Fishpuff?"
___

-Regardles of how much Nihilego influenced that...-

-LMAO DIGI-

---
---
---

---

Jeanne: "It is. Some Alliance of conquerors from many worlds have banded together to conquer and also destroy all of humanity"
---

---
---
Jeanne: "It's something mothers must sometimes do for the good of their children..."

---
Abigail: "Unless there's another entity as strong as mine there. Then, we'd be at a loss..."

-It wouldn't take him long for him to spot two women with large bat-like wings from their backs flying-
-How do the Emblems take that?-
___

That Sounds Like A Video Game Line

Kris: "Damn it...!"

-Do they succeed and save Noelle?-
___

Steven: "..That's it? You have no counterargument?! You're just gonna sit and pout after ranting about all that?!"
___

Moon: "...You're right. Both of you are..."

Allow me to elaborate then. Oh, care for some tea or chocolate bars? :p
___

...HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE HELPFUL?!

-As a reminder, while the cake is frosted to look like a jack-o-lantern, both the actual baked cake and the frosting are chocolate'flavored, and the cake has strawberry toppings-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "...Never mind, I'm sure I'm fine!"

Tom: "Yeah, he used to be part of a family of strong hunters..."
___

Tetra: "...You gotta be kidding me."
___

Nora: "Fishpuff?"
___

-Regardles of how much Nigilego influenced that...-
Circe: "Aaaaaall right! Sooooooo...."

Medea: "And remains, hmmm... Temperamental"
---
Altera: "Though she sometimes does write on a board..."
---
Rin: "Yeah, that's the kitty's name"
---
Unreplied
---
-Indeed, even under those circumstances...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Aaaaaall right! Sooooooo...."

Medea: "And remains, hmmm... Temperamental"
---
Altera: "Though she sometimes does write on a board..."
---
Rin: "Yeah, that's the kitty's name"
---
Unreplied
---
-Indeed, even under those circumstances...-
Star: "I guess that concludes today's lesson?"

Tom: "I can kinda relate." :lol:
___

Tetra: "Now that sounds more convenient for communication. And less hazardous to someone's ears."
___

Nora: "Peculiar name, though I suppose felines do eat fish as a frequent part of their diet..."
___

Sorry!

Garnet: "Good luck with that. You'll need it." :shades:

___

-She'd be wracked with guilt at best if she remembered...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-HER ARM IS WRAPPED BY ANOTHER-
---
Natsuki: "......What is this for?"
Alice: "So you become friends again!"
---
Irisviel: "Then it'll be another time~!" -paying attention-
Yuri: She's eccentric, but... Nice.
---
-True, right now what matters is Tiamat-
---
Draco: "You will se-!" -then sees the food- "..............."
Ruby: -trying to stay calm to use her Semblance to get out...-
---
-Sayori thinks this is precious?-
---
-that's Iri, alright-

Sakura: -GOT THE BULLSEYE-
---
-who seems happy to be in a group-
---
Shez: "Don'teat it yet. We made a big order so everyone would enjoy it."

Byleth: "Last thing we want is to break their word."

-But what meal?-
___

Steven: "Isn't it supposed to be more of a mouse than a rat?"
___

-This calls for snacks with this marathon!-
-....borgar sounds nice-
---
Yang: "Don't get technical with me!" -really annoyed by how overtuned this Pokemon is-
---
-treats for Winter!-

---

---
---

---

___

___

Steven: "..That's it? You have no counterargument?! You're just gonna sit and pout after ranting about all that?!"
___

___

-As a reminder, while the cake is frosted to look like a jack-o-lantern, both the actual baked cake and the frosting are chocolate'flavored, and the cake has strawberry toppings-
Claude: "You should know a thing or two about conquest, Your Highness." :upsidedown:

Edelgard: "What I did was for the greater good of Fodlan. This seems to be the exact opposite."

Alear: "I suppose I should just summon them all so we get to tell them all at once..."
---
(Died at Koyanschihuahua)

-yep, Coyle got away-
---
Viridi: "Shut up..." :glare:
---
Kamui: "Let's hope Star realizes this. She doesn't have to like it, but realizing your intentions would help."

Blake: "Oh, I'd like tea." :)
---
Azura: -bluntly- "It's not. It's supposed to be honest."

Ruby: -watching him-

Qrow: That's gotta be them

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-....borgar sounds nice-
---
Yang: "Don't get technical with me!" -really annoyed by how overtuned this Pokemon is-
---
-treats for Winter!-
-One like a Whopper or Big Mac?-
___

Steven: "Sorry! Good luck with the match!"

-Nora is also probably using the Pikaxhu l
Libre alt because brawler/wrestler- :V
___

-Does she get any kinds of treats or snacks for the Pokemon in particular?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-One like a Whopper or Big Mac-?
___

Steven: "Sorry! Good luck with the match!"

-Nora is also probably using the Pikaxhu l
Libre alt because brawler/wrestler- :V
___

-Does she get any kinds of treats or snacks for the Pokemon in particular?-
-the Chaldea versions of them, yes-
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS!-
---
-she totally does- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the Chaldea versions of them, yes-
---
-HECK YEAH SHE IS!-
---
-she totally does- :)
-And probably a lot of sides as well- :p
___

Amethyst: "Heh, thar costume brings back memories of being a wrestler."

Steven: "I know, right? I still remember Tiger Millionaire's grand debut as the Purple Puma's partner!"

___

(Thanks for the snacks, Weiss!) :b:

-What kind of snacks are theyt?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And probably a lot of sides as well- :p
___

Amethyst: "Heh, thar costume brings back memories of being a wrestler."

Steven: "I know, right? I still remember Tiger Millionaire's grand debut as the Purple Puma's partner!"

___

(Thanks for the snacks, Weiss!) :b:

-What kind of snacks are theyt?-
-he's not gonna push his luck though-
---
Nora: "Wait, you wrestled? That's so cool!"
---
-I dunno lol, treats-

Weiss: "No need to thank me." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's not gonna push his luck though-
---
Nora: "Wait, you wrestled? That's so cool!"
---
-I dunno lol, treats-

Weiss: "No need to thank me." :)
-Or else the kitchen staff might deny us order entirely- :V
___

Amethyst: "We both did. It was a lot of fun, but admittedly it wasn't the main reason I was doing it. "

___

(Aww, I'm always grateful for treats! Did you order any food for yourself, too?)

-And if so, what food did the Schnee get?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Or else the kitchen staff might deny us order entirely- :V
___

Amethyst: "We both did. It was a lot of fun, but admittedly it wasn't the main reason I was doing it. "

___

(Aww, I'm always grateful for treats! Did you order any food for yourself, too?)

-And if so, what food did the Schnee get?-
-pretty much, yeah- :V
---
Nora: "What was?"
---
Weiss: "I'm not very hungry right now."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "I guess that concludes today's lesson?"

Tom: "I can kinda relate." :lol:
___

Tetra: "Now that sounds more convenient for communication. And less hazardous to someone's ears."
___

Nora: "Peculiar name, though I suppose felines do eat fish as a frequent part of their diet..."
___

Sorry!

Garnet: "Good luck with that. You'll need it." :shades:

___

-She'd be wracked with guilt at best if she remembered...-
Circe: "Sure! Go take some rest!"

Medea: -Chuckled- "I suppose" Good, good, he's definitely changing that.
---
Altera: "Hm! She's also made friends with another deity lately"
---
Rin: "I know, that's why she's called such~"
---
Joe: "I'll take the challenge"
Don: "Still, thanks for having us here!"
---
-And maybe become even more insane than she was...-
Ruby: -trying to stay calm to use her Semblance to get out...-
---
-Sayori thinks this is precious?-
---
-that's Iri, alright-

Sakura: -GOT THE BULLSEYE-
---
-who seems happy to be in a group-
---
Shez: "Don'teat it yet. We made a big order so everyone would enjoy it."

Byleth: "Last thing we want is to break their word."
Abby: "Now where do you think you're going~?"
---
Sayori: "It's so adorable~! I love it~!"
Mary: "Heheheh~"
Monika/Yuri/Natsuki: "......."
---
-Iri clapped as a proud mother while Natsuki whistled, impressed-
---
-Indeed, even if everyone else is a gremlin-
---
Draco: "Break what word? ...Actually, why would I care?"
___

___

___

___

Claude: "You should know a thing or two about conquest, Your Highness." :upsidedown:

Edelgard: "What I did was for the greater good of Fodlan. This seems to be the exact opposite."

Alear: "I suppose I should just summon them all so we get to tell them all at once..."
---

-yep, Coyle got away-
---
---
Kamui: "Let's hope Star realizes this. She doesn't have to like it, but realizing your intentions would help."

---

Martha: "If you could, please..."
Scáthach: "We can get to know each other better eventually, first they need to know the situation"
---
-That one's on FGO, not me- :p
-Koyanskaya didn't waste time answering and shot yet another missile-

-Nope, to Stacey's frustration as Odin even rewinds time to before they attack and does it before them-
---
Yuri: "That should tell it"
Natsuki/Sayori: Oh woah! She made a snark!
---
Jeanne: "In the end, a duty must still be carried on over many things. But one should be able to still have time to themselves"

Atalanta: "...I...Suppose I could take it?"
Medea: "Good"
---
Abby: "What she said" :p -giggled-
Hayate: "I like her" :p

-And thus Arthur eats, and presents no issues-
-They land on a roof-
Lilith: "Phew, we lost track of them!"
Morrigan: "Great! Now what then?'

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Sure! Go take some rest!"

Medea: -Chuckled- "I suppose" Good, good, he's definitely changing that.
---
Altera: "Hm! She's also made friends with another deity lately"
---
Rin: "I know, that's why she's called such~"
---
Joe: "I'll take the challenge"
Don: "Still, thanks for having us here!"
---
-And maybe become even more insane than she was...-
Star: "Alright, sweet! Gotta keep practicing casting magic without the wand, but I think I can afford to take a break for now."

Tom: "Is there anything else you needed to ask?"

-From what Star and Marco have mentioned previously, Tom definitely had a serious temper even back during his last two schemes to try and get back together with Star, so this is definitely a fairly recent, but also fully genuine development-
___

TLink: "Oh, really? Who?"
___

And she's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute~!
___

Steven: "Well, we don't own the town and none of us are the mayor, but we're always glad to see some friends visit." :)
___

-They really need to prepare her emotionally for recalling those memories...-

---

-yep, Coyle got away-
---
---

---

Scáthach: "We can get to know each other better eventually, first they need to know the situation"
---

-Nope, to Stacey's frustration as Odin even rewinds time to before they attack and does it before them-
---
---
Jeanne: "In the end, a duty must still be carried on over many things. But one should be able to still have time to themselves"

---

-They land on a roof-
A-Agreed. And the best way to bring all of them up to speed is to tell all of them at once about the situation...
___

-Now I'm curious as to how that nickname or joke came about- :p

-Queen sent out a warning for any of her uninfected minions to keep an eye out for Coyle or any signs of her, then jump high in the air to avoid the missile that Koyanskaya fired-

Noelle: "How are we supposed to defeat someone who can rewind time?!"
___

Steven: "You're right that not every human is a good person. Heck, maybe even far from it...But you're wrong about humanity as a whole. And you know it." :glare:

-It's rare to see Steven actually angry...-
___

Moon: "I hope her reign goes better than mine...And that she can still stay true to herself even as she grows up. I'll talk to her about the matter once the Alliance is dispatched and all dimensions can rest easy again."

Please enjoy then. :)

-Eclipsa pours both of the cats a cup of tea each before handing it to them, as well as a fresh cup for herself-

___

-Grumbles in Papyrus-

-Ruby realizes the cake is actually perfectly fine at that point?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Alright, sweet! Gotta keep practicing casting magic without the wand, but I think I can afford to take a break for now."

Tom: "Is there anything else you needed to ask?"

-From what Star and Marco have mentioned previously, Tom definitely had a serious temper even back during his last two schemes to try and get back together with Star, so this is definitely a fairly recent, but also fully genuine development-
___

TLink: "Oh, really? Who?"
___

And she's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute~!
___

Steven: "Well, we don't own the town and none of us are the mayor, but we're always glad to see some friends visit." :)
___

-They really need to prepare her emotionally for recalling those memories...-
Circe: "Yeah! Go eat something too!"

-Indeed...-
Medea: "Well... I also wanted to make some contact with the royalty to make sure we'd have good relations..."
---
Altera: "....Uuuuh..." Did I speak too much?
---
-Fishpuff did a little meow-
---
Ahim: "Of course, let's also keep in contact" :)
---
-Or else... She could become even worse-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Yeah! Go eat something too!"

-Indeed...-
Medea: "Well... I also wanted to make some contact with the royalty to make sure we'd have good relations..."
---
Altera: "....Uuuuh..." Did I speak too much?
---
-Fishpuff did a little meow-
---
Ahim: "Of course, let's also keep in contact" :)
---
-Or else... She could become even worse-
Star: "Lunch is one of the most important meals of the day!"

Tom: "I can call my parents if want them to hear in advance."
___

Tetra: "Hey, what's with the sudden silence?"
___

Nora: "I'll admit, it is a rather cute kitten...Just make sure it stays out of proximity of the tiger. Not all feline species get along." :ohwell:
___

Steven: "I gave all six of you my cellphone number, right?'
___

-And who knows if they could still help her then...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's another character I'm tempted to bring, but it depends on how much y'all care about FE Engage spoilers

-And the burger is served!-
___

Amethyst: "I'll tell you guys after your match." :p
___

(That's perfectly understandable. Maybe we can get popcorn again for later episodes!)
Pit: :b:
---
Nora: "Fair enough." :p
---
Weiss: "I suppose we could..."

Abby: "Now where do you think you're going~?"
---
Sayori: "It's so adorable~! I love it~!"
Mary: "Heheheh~"
Monika/Yuri/Natsuki: "......."
---
-Iri clapped as a proud mother while Natsuki whistled, impressed-
---
-Indeed, even if everyone else is a gremlin-
---
Draco: "Break what word? ...Actually, why would I care?"
Ruby: "Away." :p -tries to use Semblance to leave, aka travel at a molecular level or whatever Penny's explanation was-
---
-which one will be pissed first :V-
---
Sakura: "I did it!" :b:
---
-she can be one too :V-
---
Shez: "Just to be safe..." -warps away."

---

---
---

---

-They land on a roof-
A-Agreed. And the best way to bring all of them up to speed is to tell all of them at once about the situation...
___

-Queen sent out a warning for any of her uninfected minions to keep an eye out for Coyle or any signs of her, then jump high in the air to avoid the missile that Koyanskaya fired-

___

Steven: "You're right that not every human is a good person. Heck, maybe even far from it...But you're wrong about humanity as a whole. And you know it." :glare:

___

Moon: "I hope her reign goes better than mine...And that she can still stay true to herself even as she grows up. I'll talk to her about the matter once the Alliance is dispatched and all dimensions can rest easy again."

-Eclipsa pours both of the cats a cup of tea each before handing it to them, as well as a fresh cup for herself-

___

-Grumbles in Papyrus-

-Alear would indeed do that, summoning all of them-

(to avoid major endgame spoilers...and also because it's not related to this current action, stop at 4:25... or the one after Chrom)

-and of course, among them were also two more figures, associated with Emblem Eirika and Emblem Chrom respectively-

-for a grand total of 23 Emblems present-

Emblem Eirika: "This... is gettinga bit crowded..."
---
-Coyle is already in another place entirely, specifically the Grid-

-part of her plan is to use her research on it to relay energy to Koyanskaya through their contract, who can then also boost Rita with it-

-if it works, they'll be able to freely spam their strongest moves without consequences... at least long enough to end the fight-

Coyle: I have to use enough to avoid detection, however...
---
Viridi: "Words are nothing without the proof to back them up, so if you think that having this heartfelt moment where you talked about how great humans are and somehow shutting me up would make me change my mind and want me to start giving them love, sunshine and rainbows, you are sorely mistaken.

If you want to convince me, I want more than just words. Show me that humans are truly worth protecting."
---
Kamui: "As allies of the crown, we'll make sure to assist her once the time comes."

Blake: -takes a sip- "...It's quite good."
---
Azura: -stoic smile, enjoying her time so far- "Thank you."

Ruby: "....Huh..."

-a crow is watching over the two of them-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There's another character I'm tempted to bring, but it depends on how much y'all care about FE Engage spoilers

---
---
It'll probably be a while before I get the game, so no worries about a few spoilers.

-Kirby is trying to savor his hamburger and fries...Emphasis on "trying"-
___

-Speaking of, how does the match go?-
___

-It'll probably depend on how dark or dramatic some later episodes are?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It'll probably be a while before I get the game, so no worries about a few spoilers.

-Kirby is trying to savor his hamburger and fries...Emphasis on "trying"-
___

-Speaking of, how does the match go?-
___

-It'll probably depend on how dark or dramatic some later episodes are?- :V
Yeah, but those are major spoilers I'm talking about. It's why I'm asking.

-he just inhaled? :V-
---
-Nora won with ease-
---
-most likely, yes-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Lunch is one of the most important meals of the day!"

Tom: "I can call my parents if want them to hear in advance."
___

Tetra: "Hey, what's with the sudden silence?"
___

Nora: "I'll admit, it is a rather cute kitten...Just make sure it stays out of proximity of the tiger. Not all feline species get along." :ohwell:
___

Steven: "I gave all six of you my cellphone number, right?'
___

-And who knows if they could still help her then...-
Circe: "Heheheh, go ahead then!"

Medea: "If you may, please"
---
Altera: "Uuuh, nothing really"
---
Rin: "Of course, I'm sure Jenny isn't that careless"
---
Luka: "I have it last I checked"
---
-That's why they can't allow it...-
Ruby: "Away." :p -tries to use Semblance to leave, aka travel at a molecular level or whatever Penny's explanation was-
---
---
---
---
-And where she appears, she sees Abby's face in front of her-

Abby: "Hello again~" :p
---
-Monika can see what she's trying to do, but it's... Really not helping and doesn't knows how to say it-
---
Irisviel: "I knew you could!" -pats her-
---
-Maybe a little-
Tiamat: "...So, can I keep helping you?"
Euryale: "Fine"
---
Draco: "...Huh?! Where... How did she do that?!"
___

___

___

___

-Grumbles in Papyrus-

(to avoid major endgame spoilers...and also because it's not related to this current action, stop at 4:25... or the one after Chrom)

-and of course, among them were also two more figures, associated with Emblem Eirika and Emblem Chrom respectively-

---

-part of her plan is to use her research on it to relay energy to Koyanskaya through their contract, who can then also boost Rita with it-

-if it works, they'll be able to freely spam their strongest moves without consequences... at least long enough to end the fight-

---
Viridi: "Words are nothing without the proof to back them up, so if you think that having this heartfelt moment where you talked about how great humans are and somehow shutting me up would make me change my mind and want me to start giving them love, sunshine and rainbows, you are sorely mistaken.

If you want to convince me, I want more than just words. Show me that humans are truly worth protecting."
---
Kamui: "As allies of the crown, we'll make sure to assist her once the time comes."

---

Luvia: -Counted them all- "23 individuals, incredible..."
Jeanne: "Are those a second Kamui and Camilla too?"
Scáthach: "I suppose we shouldn't be surprised at this point"
---
-Coyle can feel the infinite amounts of energy the Grid generates all around her as she's in it, connecting multiple planes throughout the universe-
-Seems her plan will bring fruition-

-Koyanskaya on her side finds herself shooting and kicking those minions-

Kaito: "Distracting it until one gets a good shot" -he inserted a card on his gun that made it said "ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION" that made him summon multiple copies of himself- "Good luck with that~" -he inserted a second card that made it said "ATTACK RIDE: INVISIBLE", which turned the real Kaito invisible-
Stacey: "That son of a-!"
---
Sayori: "I know he will! Right, Steven?"
---
Jeanne: "Understandable. Once they're gone, we can take our time to planify matters better"

Atalanta: "Hm, what's the flavor?"
---
Mata Hari: "Glad to see you're getting along~"
Jack: "Candies unite all!"

Arthur: "Told you" :p
-He sees both women in the thinking Spider-Men meme pose going "hmmmmm..."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
-Monika can see what she's trying to do, but it's... Really not helping and doesn't knows how to say it-
---
---
-Maybe a little-
---
-in spooky 3rd stage too?-

Ruby: "AH!" :crazy:
---
-that's awkward...-
---
-Sakura be smiling-
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
Byleth: "Mysterious powers sure are mysterious."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-in spooky 3rd stage too?-

Ruby: "AH!" :crazy:
---
-that's awkward...-
---
-Sakura be smiling-
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
Byleth: "Mysterious powers sure are mysterious."
-Yeah, but with a dress- :V
Abigail: "Ufufufufu~ Seems you've been a bad girl!" >:3
---
-No kidding. Meanwhile Natsuki and Yuri are perplexed-
---
Yuri: "...Cute..."
---
-So Tiamat stays to help a little more!-
---
Kama: "In orher news, water is wet"
Draco: "That coward...!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, but with a dress- :V
Abigail: "Ufufufufu~ Seems you've been a bad girl!" >:3
---
-No kidding. Meanwhile Natsuki and Yuri are perplexed-
---
Yuri: "...Cute..."
---
-So Tiamat stays to help a little more!-
---
Kama: "In orher news, water is wet"
Draco: "That coward...!"
Ruby: "G-Get away from me!"
---
-it's a cute pic, at least, right-
---
-Sakura tends do be-

Byleth: "We should get back now, Draco."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
---
---
-Star thus goes to get lunch from the cafeteria, waving at Circe as she does and meeting up with Lily and Shaymin when she arrives-

-Meanwhile, Tom thus goes to talk to ask his parents if Medea can speak with them-
___

Tetra: "...."
___

Of course not, I've never been nearly that careless!

Nora: -Doubtful-
___

Steven: "And I have all six of your numbers! So we can always chat! Or call for backup in case of any intergalactic emergencies." :p
___

-Will kiara talk to her, having that in mind herself?-

Yeah, but those are major spoilers I'm talking about. It's why I'm asking.

-he just inhaled? :V-
---
-Nora won with ease-
---
-most likely, yes-
I don't know when I'll get the game and want to play Three Houses first, so tbh I don't mind. It's gonna be a while before I get Engage as wedll.

-After at least taking a few bites of the burger, yes- :V
___

Amethyst: "Whoa, that wasn't even close..." -Didn't say it loud enough for either Yang or Nora to hear-
___

-The next episode then starts, and is titled "Quarreler's Pass"-

---
---

---
---
---
---

---

---

---

---

---
---
---
---

---
---
---
-Maybe a little-
---

---
-Coyle can feel the infinite amounts of energy the Grid generates all around her as she's in it, connecting multiple planes throughout the universe-

Kaito: "Distracting it until one gets a good shot" -he inserted a card on his gun that made it said "ATTACK RIDE: ILLUSION" that made him summon multiple copies of himself- "Good luck with that~" -he inserted a second card that made it said "ATTACK RIDE: INVISIBLE", which turned the real Kaito invisible-
---
---
Jeanne: "Understandable. Once they're gone, we can take our time to planify matters better"

---

W-We've known alternate counterparts of several Servants, after all...
___

-Would Queen or Tasque Manager have any idea where the fortress' entrance to the Grid is located?-

-Queen then tries to use her giant heel stomp attack on Koyanskaya, doing so by summoning projectiles that resemble her own heels-

Noelle: "...Did he just bail on us?!"

___

Steven: "...But, how? What can I even do that would convince you that you're wrong about humanity/" -Implying that Virdi is too stubborn to ever admit it-
___

Moon: "In the meantime, perhaps I shouldn't be dwelling so much on stressful and concerning matters right now..."

It's jasmine. A long time favorite of mine. Although chamomiles are always enjoyable as well.
___

she's not wrong, Pap.

FINE, LET'S JUST GO GATHER MORE CANDY...

-Ruby then tries a slice herself?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

___

-Would Queen or Tasque Manager have any idea where the fortress' entrance to the Grid is located?-

-Queen then tries to use her giant heel stomp attack on Koyanskaya, doing so by summoning projectiles that resemble her own heels-

___

Steven: "...But, how? What can I even do that would convince you that you're wrong about humanity/" -Implying that Virdi is too stubborn to ever admit it-
___

Moon: "In the meantime, perhaps I shouldn't be dwelling so much on stressful and concerning matters right now..."

It's jasmine. A long time favorite of mine. Although chamomiles are always enjoyable as well.
___

she's not wrong, Pap.

Palutena: "These Emblems all seem incredible... We'll really need to figure out strategies."

Emblem Soren: "Hm... I'm surprised you only brought us. It's not like you to come alone."

Alear: "Who said I was alone?" :)
---
Coyle: Going to try to send you energy now! Tell me if it works!
---
Viridi: "That's for you to figure out, kid." :smirk: "In the meantime, I'm starting to actually not hate you... Natsuki, was it?"
---
Kamui: "Let's focus on good food."

Blake: "It feels nice." :)
---
Kanna: "They sure do, Jack!" -the kiddos go for candehs-

-Ruby does now-

Qrow: What are they up to?

I don't know when I'll get the game and want to play Three Houses first, so tbh I don't mind. It's gonna be a while before I get Engage as wedll.

-After at least taking a few bites of the burger, yes- :V
___

Amethyst: "Whoa, that wasn't even close..." -Didn't say it loud enough for either Yang or Nora to hear-
___

-The next episode then starts, and is titled "Quarreler's Pass"-
I might be hinting at the character above then

-Kirby Inhale SFX-
---
Yang: "That rat isn't fair."
---
Weiss: "Not the most reassuring title."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I might be hinting at the character above then

-Kirby Inhale SFX-
---
Yang: "That rat isn't fair."
---
Weiss: "Not the most reassuring title."
I'm curious. :p

___

Steven: "He's still not as overpowered as the flying knight guy in the game he first got added to..."

___

(The conflict might as well start at the very beginning of the episode with a title like that...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "G-Get away from me!"
---
-it's a cute pic, at least, right-
---
-Sakura tends do be-

Byleth: "We should get back now, Draco."
Abby: "Hmmmmm, why would I?"
---
Natsuki/Yuri: Did this kid really think we'd just forgive her over a drawing?
---
-Indeed... Though Natsuki and Yuri should also be touring-
---
Unreplied
---
Draco: "Why's that?"
-Star thus goes to get lunch from the cafeteria, waving at Circe as she does and meeting up with Lily and Shaymin when she arrives-

-Meanwhile, Tom thus goes to talk to ask his parents if Medea can speak with them-
___

Tetra: "...."
___

Of course not, I've never been nearly that careless!

Nora: -Doubtful-
___

Steven: "And I have all six of your numbers! So we can always chat! Or call for backup in case of any intergalactic emergencies." :p
___

-Will kiara talk to her, having that in mind herself?-
-With Lily making sure the little Pokémon is well fed~-

-And Medea herself waits-
---
-Altera's kinda sus-
---
Sakura: "Awww, please put some trust in her"
---
Ahim: -Nods- "You can do it any time" :) -and thus the galleon soon departs-
---
Kiara: "......Mayhaps Gaster's not the only one that needs to relax"
___

___

___

___

she's not wrong, Pap.

Palutena: "These Emblems all seem incredible... We'll really need to figure out strategies."

Emblem Soren: "Hm... I'm surprised you only brought us. It's not like you to come alone."

Alear: "Who said I was alone?" :)
---
Coyle: Going to try to send you energy now! Tell me if it works!
---
Viridi: "That's for you to figure out, kid." :smirk: "In the meantime, I'm starting to actually not hate you... Natsuki, was it?"
---
Kamui: "Let's focus on good food."

Blake: "It feels nice." :)
---
Kanna: "They sure do, Jack!" -the kiddos go for candehs-

-Ruby does now-

Qrow: What are they up to?
Luvia: "Wait, you brought someone else?" -or did I misinterpret what she said?-
---
-I mean, so long they know hor to harness a LOT of it? Probably?-
Koyanskaya: Ooooh? Interesting~
Rita: I'll so allow it...

Stacey: "One day... I'll be sure to catch him..." -the Diend copies all go attack Odin on the while, so better use this chance-
---
Natsuki: "Yep, that's my name"
---
Jeanne: "I'm not having a bad time, for what is worth" :)

Atalanta: "I see.... Admittedly, I don't know much about tea"
Medea: "What matters is enjoying it"
---
Nanoha: "Ah! But I also promised my other friends to pick them up"#
Tiki: "That so?"
Fate: -Nods- "One lives around here..." -at a mansion-

-And it's delicious!-
Morrigan: "Hmmmmm.... Do we remain in this world?"
Lilith: "There's risks...."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-or did I misinterpret what she said?-
Nah, you're spot on.

Abby: "Hmmmmm, why would I?"
---
Natsuki/Yuri: Did this kid really think we'd just forgive her over a drawing?
---
-Indeed... Though Natsuki and Yuri should also be touring-
---
Unreplied
---
Draco: "Why's that?"
Ruby: "Because it's weird!"
---
-yes, she did-

-she's a kid-
---
-and tour they will-
---
-TIAMAT BE HAPPY TO HELP?-
---
Byleth: "They'll eat all the food if we don't." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nah, you're spot on.

Ruby: "Because it's weird!"
---
-yes, she did-

-she's a kid-
---
-and tour they will-
---
-TIAMAT BE HAPPY TO HELP?-
---
Byleth: "They'll eat all the food if we don't." :p
Ah, I guessed. :p

Abby: "That's what you deserve~" :p -her third eye shining-
---
-...So they can't be harsh on her-
---
-And looking at some peoples!-
---
-Indeed, setting things up!-
---
Draco: ".......Fiiiiiiine"
Kama/Tiamat/Kiara: She'll get used to it.

Top Bottom