• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "For the kappa? I thought you hated him"

Medea: "My name is Medea, a close friend of Queen Moon. I wish to visit the Prince of the Underworld"
---
Kama: ".......I dunno, I guess I just do whatever" -the real answer is Palutena's comforting her-
---
Rin: "Tell you what? I'll go get you one"
---
-Indeed, understandably they are Aquamarine's biggest priorities...-
---
Kiara: "Of course, the sea is vast, we can't assure we'd be able to get rid of all in short time"
Star: "I used to. Now? He's...kinda too SAS fir me

-They figure this must be important with that knowledge, so they worriedly let her pass-
___

Tetra: "...It...doesn't seem to bother you enough to carry out any vengeance."
___

Wait, r-really?
___

-Along with Chaldea's strongest members...-
___

I-If ever... -Sigh- Th-They really are just...naturally evil creatures made by a warlock, aren't they...

-yeah, so it's hardly a break-
---
-what did you expect? Byleth is DLC-
---
Weiss: "Getting a new vehicule?"
-They did get a break, albeit not a vacation. afterwards...
___

-The $5:99 privilege- :V
___

-The episode starts with Hop Pop warning everyone that they're about to reach a dry swamp, and offers her a canteen of water-

-Anne dismisses his concern, saying she's pretty sure she'll be fine since it's still a swamp, and questions how bad can it be-Annnd there's an immediate cut to to Plamtars driving through an actual desert and Anne being seriously dehydrated-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I wonder if her younger self will be surprised by that or if she already aware of the possibility of meeting her present self or granted some knowledge of the modern era she's summoned in of her dimension like Servants do...)
___

-Who tries to crack her electrified whip at Coyle, all the while shooting electric bullets from it as well-

-Kris is annoyed, while Queen creates several holograms of her face laughing around Koyanskaya, which explode and split up one by one into several smaller bullets that resemble her head as well-

Noelle: "...That was like a level 1 enemy in an RPG."
___

Steven: "Not really. It's been there for my whole life, it doesn't bother me, probably because it's a natural part of me." :p
___

Moon: "..You two should probably finish your current servings first."

-The other three can see why?-
___

-Time they join the other kids for trick-or-treating...)

-Pearl and Garnet notably looked unnerved upon hearing Rin mention that one of the gems was a white diamond, but Steven failed to notice-

(You could put them on display or even add them to something else as a bigger art project!)
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds so exciting! But where's the original Mar-Mar? Did I...?"

Azura: "Dragons have very long life spans, so unfortunately, Tiki has long outlived her."

Emblem Tiki: "I see..."

Alear: "Anyway, the point of Emblems is that whatever ring or bracelet they live in must be worn in order for someone to use its effects. And Tiki's are quite potent, being even capable of turning anyone into a dragon."
---
-a Lokjaw tries to bite the whip-
---
Viridi: "That makes sense..."
---
Kamui: "Can't we plan ahead?" :lol:

Blake: "It's obvious as to why."
---
Arlon: "Sometimes, enjoying the simpler things of life have their place. Why do you think your mother dabbled in more than mere science?"

Ruby: -finally caught on to the meaning- "Whoa! That's... actually amazing, Rin!" :b:
-That should answer Alphys's version-
Tiki: "I'm so sorry, mini-me..."
Jeanne: "Anyone? Not just people with dragon blood?"
---
-Some which hit her-
Koyanskaya: "Ugh, right, you remain here..."
-Rita would take her chance to summon various putty patrollers to go at Kris, though of course they're weak mooks-

Kaito: "Lucky fpr us, huh?"
Stacey: "Watch out!" -dodged Odin's phoenix-
---
Sayori: "That sounds sooo awesome~!"
---
-Jeanne said that at the same time as Kamui-

Atalanta: "I think the people in charge have done a great job" :)
---
da Vinci: "You should know, you are me after all~"
Eleonora: "....L-Let's just put the costume on..."

Rin: "You're welcome then~!" -smiling, and clearly few noticed how startled the Gems got-
Sieg: "I guess it's my turn" -the blu-ray of an action movie-
-giving Ruby a chance to shoot-

-it's not a lethal shot but it can stun because it uses electric Dust-
---
-which is fair enough-
---
Sothis: "I think she coould keep hanging out if she wants."
---
Byleth: "We're here for noodles and desserts."
Illya: Huh? Why can't I move?!
---
Yuri: "R-Regardless of what... What I may be... I would love to learn a bit more from other worlds around here"
---
Euryale: "...............W-Well, I guess she didn't bother anyone..."
---
Tamamo Cat: "Aaaah, you just had to say it, woof~"
Draco: "...Why does this one speaks like this?!"
Star: "I used to. Now? He's...kinda too SAS fir me

-They figure this must be important with that knowledge, so they worriedly let her pass-
___

Tetra: "...It doesn't seem to bother y
___

Wait, r-really?
___

-Along with Chaldea's strongest members...-
___

I-If ever... -Sigh- Th-They really are just...naturally evil creatures made by a warlock, aren't they...
Circe: "Gained a new perspective after long, then..."

-And so she passed without hesitation-
---
Unfinished
---
Rin: "You would be here all day if not"
---
-Indeed, with Wingthing still looking over the Chaldeans themselves-
---
Aya: "Unrepentantly so..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Gained a new perspective after long, then..."

-And so she passed without hesitation-
---
Unfinished
---
Rin: "You would be here all day if not"
---
-Indeed, with Wingthing still looking over the Chaldeans themselves-
---
Aya: "Unrepentantly so..."
I have no idea how that writing turned out the way it did lol. You get what I meant, but I want to correct it anyway.

Star: "I used to. Now? He's...kinda too sad for me to hate..."

-Seeing a lot of fire-themed stuff, more gothic horror-oriented if still expensive and elegant-looking furniture, and portraits of various Lucitors throughout history, including Tom and his parents-

(Couldn't find any official paintings of the Lucitor family and I'm not sure if any are ever shown in the show,, so here's some fanart of a portrait instead.)
___

___

You're really pick out a pet for me,, Rin? :surprised:
___

-How is Wingthing's surveillance going?-
___

W-With that said, monsters attacks still seem infrequent...But this place, or perhaps the entire sea, n-needs better defense...

Emblem Tiki: "That sounds so exciting! But where's the original Mar-Mar? Did I...?"

Azura: "Dragons have very long life spans, so unfortunately, Tiki has long outlived her."

Emblem Tiki: "I see..."

Alear: "Anyway, the point of Emblems is that whatever ring or bracelet they live in must be worn in order for someone to use its effects. And Tiki's are quite potent, being even capable of turning anyone into a dragon."
---
-a Lokjaw tries to bite the whip-
---
Viridi: "That makes sense..."
---
Kamui: "Can't we plan ahead?" :lol:

Blake: "It's obvious as to why."
---
Arlon: "Sometimes, enjoying the simpler things of life have their place. Why do you think your mother dabbled in more than mere science?"

Ruby: -finally caught on to the meaning- "Whoa! That's... actually amazing, Rin!" :b:
---
-Some which hit her-
-Rita would take her chance to summon various putty patrollers to go at Kris, though of course they're weak mooks-

---
---

---

Rin: "You're welcome then~!" -smiling, and clearly few noticed how startled the Gems got-
Well, that answers how much knowledge the Emblems are generally given upon being summon-WAIT, WHAT?!
___

Yes And Still Looking Beautiful

-Trapped Koyanskaya in a rotating electric barrier, at which point spark bullets start flying at her from every direction-

-That might short out the ARM that hits it, but it cancels out Tasque Manager's attack for a moment, temporarily shutting down the electricity of the whip-

-Kris quickly starts hacking and slashing at the Putties with his sword, knowing they're mostly mindless as well as basic mooks-

Noelle: "We need to get out of here! Where's Berdly?!"

-The badly battered Berdly is trying to shoot missiles at the copies attacking him-
___

Steven: "As you've probably already guessed, I inherited it from my mom...Along with most of her powers." :lol: -Summons his shield-
___

Moon: "It's...rather rude to simply not eat your food after being served unless something is wrong with it or you're simply not enjoying it." -Not wrong, but that's mostly an excuse to get them not to order too much and overwhelm the chefs- :V

-It's been tended to both by royal gardeners and various queens throughout the years to maintain it's natural elegance and beauty-
___

-And soon, Eleonora and Yuuno would meet up with the other kids along with da Vinvic?-

-Few noticed since the focus was about Ruby's birthday, but anyone did, they'd wonder why the Gems only seem to be unsettled while Rin was talking about ordinary gemstones..., or given the timing, possibly by the mention of the white diamond itself-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They did get a break, albeit not a vacation. afterwards...
___

-The $5:99 privilege- :V
___

-The episode starts with Hop Pop warning everyone that they're about to reach a dry swamp, and offers her a canteen of water-

-Anne dismisses his concern, saying she's pretty sure she'll be fine since it's still a swamp, and questions how bad can it be-Annnd there's an immediate cut to to Plamtars driving through an actual desert and Anne being seriously dehydrated-
-but getting to rest with no strings attached for once would be nice-
---
-be grateful it only happens after Byleth took a few hits- :V

-anyway, Ruby tries to send Yang upwards to juggle with the war crime that is Byleth's up air-
---
Weiss: "...He did say it was a dry swamp..."

Illya: Huh? Why can't I move?!
---
Yuri: "R-Regardless of what... What I may be... I would love to learn a bit more from other worlds around here"
---
Euryale: "...............W-Well, I guess she didn't bother anyone..."
---
Tamamo Cat: "Aaaah, you just had to say it, woof~"
Draco: "...Why does this one speaks like this?!"
-Illya can feel the electricity that stunned her?-

Yang: -rushed in and punches Illya!-

-someone figured out what's going on?-
---
-did we forget Mary?-
---
Azura: "I am certain you will learn a lot here." :)
---
-so why not?-
---
Shez: "Don't think too much about it." :p

---
-Some which hit her-

---
---

---

Well, that answers how much knowledge the Emblems are generally given upon being summon-WAIT, WHAT?!
___

-Trapped Koyanskaya in a rotating electric barrier, at which point spark bullets start flying at her from every direction-

-That might short out the ARM that hits it, but it cancels out Tasque Manager's attack for a moment, temporarily shutting down the electricity of the whip-

-Kris quickly starts hacking and slashing at the Putties with his sword, knowing they're mostly mindless as well as basic mooks-

-The badly battered Berdly is trying to shoot missiles at the copies attacking him-
___

Steven: "As you've probably already guessed, I inherited it from my mom...Along with most of her powers." :lol: -Summons his shield-
___

Moon: "It's...rather rude to simply not eat your food after being served unless something is wrong with it or you're simply not enjoying it." -Not wrong, but that's mostly an excuse to get them not to order too much and overwhelm the chefs- :V

-It's been tended to both by royal gardeners and various queens throughout the years to maintain it's natural elegance and beauty-
___

-And soon, Eleonora and Yuuno would meet up with the other kids along with da Vinvic?-

-Few noticed since the focus was about Ruby's birthday, but anyone did, they'd wonder why the Gems only seem to be unsettled while Rin was talking about ordinary gemstones..., or given the timing, possibly by the mention of the white diamond itself-
Alear: "Yes, anyone. She is the Emblem of Dragons, after all."

Emblem Tiki: "If we must fight to save a world, then I'll offer all the help I can." :)
---
-which allows Coyle to vanish and try to sneak attack Tasque-
---
Viridi: "This seems very interesting, I suppose."
---
Kamui: "A very good point." :)

Blake: "It's truly an incredible sight."
---
Kanna: "Eleonora! You came!" :b: -happy tail waggling-

Ren: -to the Gems- "Are you girls alright?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but getting to rest with no strings attached for once would be nice-
---
-be grateful it only happens after Byleth took a few hits- :V

-anyway, Ruby tries to send Yang upwards to juggle with the war crime that is Byleth's up air-
---
Weiss: "...He did say it was a dry swamp..."
-And while that's not an impossibility, it's still unlikely to happen any time soon as far as they're aware...-
___

-I was mostly joking and referencing King of Skill anyway- :p

-Does it work?-
___

(Yeesh, I don't even think I could safely live in an environment with weather like that...)

-While Sprig and Polly pass around the canteen and happily drink some water, Anne concedes that Hop Pop was right by weakly asking "Gimme that stuff!", prompting Sprig to pass the canteen to her-

-While Anne recovers. Hop Pop chuckles before stating "Welcome to the Dry Swamp, Anne! Home to giant frog-eating sandworms. Bandits. Vagabonds. You'd know f you'd ever read the classic play, "Fear the Dry Swamp"!" He says this while taking out a scroll with a script from it, promoting Anne, Sprig and Polly to all complain, sign and/or roll their eyes, since they once again know this means that he's gonna act-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And while that's not an impossibility, it's still unlikely to happen any time soon as far as they're aware...-
___

-I was mostly joking and referencing King of Skill anyway- :p

-Does it work?-
___

(Yeesh, I don't even think I could safely live in an environment with weather like that...)

-While Sprig and Polly pass around the canteen and happily drink some water, Anne concedes that Hop Pop was right by weakly asking "Gimme that stuff!", prompting Sprig to pass the canteen to her-

-While Anne recovers. Hop Pop chuckles before stating "Welcome to the Dry Swamp, Anne! Home to giant frog-eating sandworms. Bandits. Vagabonds. You'd know f you'd ever read the classic play, "Fear the Dry Swamp"!" He says this while taking out a scroll with a script from it, promoting Anne, Sprig and Polly to all complain, sign and/or roll their eyes, since they once again know this means that he's gonna act-
-which is slightly depressing, even for Pit-
---
-I mean, it's not really recognizable as a KoS joke to me because it's just a recurring joke in a lot of fighting games that DLCs are privileged :V-

-anyway, the fight continues-
---
-okay, that made me chuckle-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have no idea how that writing turned out the way it did lol. You get what I meant, but I want to correct it anyway.

Star: "I used to. Now? He's...kinda too sad for me to hate..."

-Seeing a lot of fire-themed stuff, more gothic horror-oriented if still expensive and elegant-looking furniture, and portraits of various Lucitors throughout history, including Tom and his parents-

(Couldn't find any official paintings of the Lucitor family and I'm not sure if any are ever shown in the show,, so here's some fanart of a portrait instead.)
___

___

You're really pick out a pet for me,, Rin? :surprised:
___

-How is Wingthing's surveillance going?-
___

W-With that said, monsters attacks still seem infrequent...But this place, or perhaps the entire sea, n-needs better defense...
Circe: "When you put it that way, I can't help but agree..."

Medea: Hmmmm, so that's them...
---
Kama: "...I just don't feel like it right now, I guess..."
---
Rin: "That's the plan, yeah"
---
-So far he's looking into Alear-
---
Kiara: "Hmmmm, but how do we implement that?"
-Illya can feel the electricity that stunned her?-

Yang: -rushed in and punches Illya!-

-someone figured out what's going on?-
---
-did we forget Mary?-
---
Azura: "I am certain you will learn a lot here." :)
---
-so why not?-
---
Shez: "Don't think too much about it." :p
-You bet that she did, but alas, couldn't stop Yang's punch!-
---
-Ah right, she's looking for the chance!-
---
Yuri: "Oh, I can't wait for that~!"
Natsuki: "By the way, I have a question..."
---
Stheno: "Hmmmmm, she's been useful right now..." -and Viridi?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Hmmmm, okay, nyaaaa~"
Draco: "Annoying..."
Tamamo Cat: "Oh, rude, woof..."
___

___

___

___

Emblem Tiki: "If we must fight to save a world, then I'll offer all the help I can." :)
---
---
---

---

Tiki: "Awwww, thank you, Mini-Me" :)
Luvia: "...Can we see a demonstration?"
---
Koyanskaya: "You thought I wouldn't be ready for this, you stupid 1-bit processor?!" -actually managing to dodge with not much effort, showing herself to be pretty nimble-
-One of her two playable versions is an Assassin after all-

-But they only keep coming right at the bird, though Stacey now also shoots-
---
-Natsuki and Yuri gasped-
Natsuki: "A shield?!"
Yuri: "Incredible~!"
---
Jeanne: "Sorry, I'll eat a little more slow now"

Medea: "That's right, it's been this way for various generations"
Artemis: ".............Can we take pictures though?"
---
Eleonora: ".......H-Hey........" -dressed up as Hikaru Shidou to go along the magical girls theme-
Nanoha: "Yuuno-kun too!" :D
Yuuno: "H-Hey......." -in his ferret form-

Atalanta: "Did something happen with Rin's gift?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which is slightly depressing, even for Pit-
---
-I mean, it's not really recognizable as a KoS joke to me because it's just a recurring joke in a lot of fighting games that DLCs are privileged :V-

-anyway, the fight continues-
---
-okay, that made me chuckle-
-Current thoughts?-
___

-Fair enough- :V

-I already replied to the fight part by asking if the up-air juggle works- :p
___

-Then for comedic effect, the area around them goes dark while a spotlight appearing on Hopediah, as he dramatically recites the line "Hark! I am homeless, I am friendless! I am...the Dry Swamp!" He then adds that he close to getting the lead part for that play once, which annoys the three kids further as they've heard him tell this story several times, and can only respond with deadpan sarcasm like "You don't say...". in Sprig's case. Hop Pop isn't even annoyed by their attitudes and just remarks on how "Before I was a farm frog, your Hop Pop had dreams."-

-A few seconds later, some of the "grass" in the area starts rapidly moving through the sand...and turns out to just be camouflaged back spikes of giant sandworm that Hop Pop warned them about, which emerges from the sand and screeches at them. The Plantars scream in terror before Hop Pop tries to drive the fwagon away from it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-You bet that she did, but alas, couldn't stop Yang's punch!-
---
-Ah right, she's looking for the chance!-
---
Yuri: "Oh, I can't wait for that~!"
Natsuki: "By the way, I have a question..."
---
Stheno: "Hmmmmm, she's been useful right now..." -and Viridi?-
---
Tamamo Cat: "Hmmmm, okay, nyaaaa~"
Draco: "Annoying..."
Tamamo Cat: "Oh, rude, woof..."
-AND IT WAS A STRONG ONE THAT SENT HER FLYING-
---
-will she find one?-
---
Azura: "You may ask away."
---
Viridi: "I suppose she meets every condition to be in our little group..."
---
Byleth: "You didn't need to say it out loud..."

-Current thoughts?-
___

-Fair enough- :V

-I already replied to the fight part by asking if the up-air juggle works- :p
___

-Then for comedic effect, the area around them goes dark while a spotlight appearing on Hopediah, as he dramatically recites the line "Hark! I am homeless, I am friendless! I am...the Dry Swamp!" He then adds that he close to getting the lead part for that play once, which annoys the three kids further as they've heard him tell this story several times, and can only respond with deadpan sarcasm like "You don't say...". in Sprig's case. Hop Pop isn't even annoyed by their attitudes and just remarks on how "Before I was a farm frog, your Hop Pop had dreams."-

-A few seconds later, some of the "grass" in the area starts rapidly moving through the sand...and turns out to just be camouflaged back spikes of giant sandworm that Hop Pop warned them about, which emerges from the sand and screeches at them. The Plantars scream in terror before Hop Pop tries to drive the fwagon away from it-
Pit: Yeah, we could use some rest, I guess...
---
-it's Byleth's up air, so it works- :p
---
Weiss: -joking- "Even the sandworm hated this."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "When you put it that way, I can't help but agree..."

Medea: Hmmmm, so that's them...
---
Kama: "...I just don't feel like it right now, I guess..."
---
Rin: "That's the plan, yeah"
---
-So far he's looking into Alear-
---
Kiara: "Hmmmm, but how do we implement that?"
Star: "I don't know exactly what he's up to now, but I don't think we're enemies anymore...-

-Circe wonders where he is now?-

-So Tom's father is a mewman, while his mother is a mewnian demon...that explains why he looks half-human, three eyes aside-
___

Tetra: "...I still don't exactly trust you." -Walking away...but pauses and looks back for a moment- "...But you didn't deserve what happened to you..."
___

Oh, thank you thank you thank you! -Hugs Rin-
___

-She seems to be highly dangerous as well...-
___

Th-That's the question...

Pit: Yeah, we could use some rest, I guess...
---
-it's Byleth's up air, so it works- :p
---
Weiss: -joking- "Even the sandworm hated this."
-They'll be surprised when they actually do get a genuine break soonish- :V
___

Amethyst: "Can't go wrong with that Avatar's up-aerial." :p
___

-Chuckled at that- (I guess they're not fans of acting.)

-A few seconds later, a female frog with orange glasses and a hood flies by on a giant beetle, and tells Hop Pop to head towards the dune ahead, informing ihm that they've got a caravan on the other side of it and that sandworms are spooked by numbers-

-A few seconds later, a three car caravan is driven towards the fwagon by another giant beetle at high speeds, and start circling it to scare off the sandworm. Sure enough, the sandworm is unnerved and unwilling to go after great number of frogs and vehciles, so it simply hisses at them before diving back into the sand. A short time later, the caravan drives aside and stops moving to give the fwagon and the family driving it some space, and when it does, In a huge but pleasant coincidence for Hop Pop, it can be seen that one of the caravan's cars has frog versions of the Comedy Mask and Tragedy Mask on it, as part of a sign on the car that reads "Acting Troupe"-

---
---
---

---

---
Koyanskaya: "You thought I wouldn't be ready for this, you stupid 1-bit processor?!" -actually managing to dodge with not much effort, showing herself to be pretty nimble-

---
---

---
Eleonora: ".......H-Hey........" -dressed up as Hikaru Shidou to go along the magical girls theme-

O-Oh my gosh, i-if that's true, that ability has so much potential! :b:
___

-She takes a defensive stance, ready to crack her whip at the first sign of Coyle trying to throw another attack-

Not Really You've Already Proven Yourself To be A Competent And Dangerous Warrior And Beast. Looks Like I'll Just Have To Use My Strongest Attacks Sooner.

-Berdly struggles to either block attacks and/or cancel out projectiles with his own missiles and mini-tornadoes-
___

Steven: "And that's not all I can do!" -Also summons a bubble shield, which spikes then jut out of, then despawns before jumping extremely high into the air, floating back down slowly enough that he literally looks as light as a feather as he does-
___

Moon: (At least now the chefs may not be overworked...)

-No rule saying they can't- :p
___

GREETINGS, ELEANORA!

-Did Yuuno have a costume as well or did he just turn into his ferret form for Halloween?-

Pearl: "I-It's nothing!" :lol:

Garnet: "Nothing worth worrying about."

Amethyst: 🤨

-Also how does Ruby react to the action movie DVD Sieg gave her?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-AND IT WAS A STRONG ONE THAT SENT HER FLYING-
---
-will she find one?-
---
Azura: "You may ask away."
---
Viridi: "I suppose she meets every condition to be in our little group..."
---
Byleth: "You didn't need to say it out loud..."
-Indeed, even if she was still very much up, it confused her a little-
---
-She spots them!-
---
Natsuki: "What's with him?" -pointing at the robbed Kerry who's been silent-
---
Tiamat: "I do?"
---
Draco: "I don't care! Nor what any of you think!"
Star: "I don't know exactly what he's up to now, but I don't think we're enemies anymore...-

-Circe wonders where he is now?-

-So Tom's father is a mewman, while his mother is a mewnian demon...that explains why he looks half-human, three eyes aside-
___

Tetra: "...I still don't exactly trust you." -Walking away...but pauses and looks back for a moment- "...But you didn't deserve what happened to you..."
___

Oh, thank you thank you thank you! -Hugs Rin-
___

-She seems to be highly dangerous as well...-
___

Th-That's the question...
Circe: "He's not imprisoned or something?"

Medea: -Mutters- "Because he is half one..."
---
Kama: ".................Thanks..." -she didn't say that sarcastically-
---
Rin: "AAAH!" -a bit too tight-
---
-Especially if she can summon those ghosts to empower others...-
---
Kiara/Aya: "Hmmm..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "He's not imprisoned or something?"

Medea: -Mutters- "Because he is half one..."
---
Kama: ".................Thanks..." -she didn't say that sarcastically-
---
Rin: "AAAH!" -a bit too tight-
---
-Especially if she can summon those ghosts to empower others...-
---
Kiara/Aya: "Hmmm..."
Star: "The last time I saw him, he said he needed to find himself. So he asked me to throw him back into the void..."

-The same one she threw him in after Toffee was seemingly killed the first time?-

-The portrait, as well as the situation itself...bears quite a few parallels to that of Eclipsa and her monster husband's situation...-

___

-Tetra simply nods with an expression of sympathy, before walking back to the table she, Altera and the others are sitting at-
___

-And they thought the Servants and their warrior Masters from across several different dimensions were dangerous enough already...-
___

Whoops, sorry! -Lets go of the strong hug-
___

M-More urgently, though...Lusamine, how are you doing?

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "The last time I saw him, he said he needed to find himself. So he asked me to throw him back into the void..."

-The same one she threw him in after Toffee was seemingly killed the first time?-

-The portrait, as well as the situation itself...bears quite a few parallels to that of Eclipsa and her monster husband's situation...-

___

-Tetra simply nods with an expression of sympathy, before walking back to the table she, Altera and the others are sitting at-
___

-And they thought the Servants and their warrior Masters from across several different dimensions were dangerous enough already...-
___

Whoops, sorry! -Lets go of the strong hug-
___

M-More urgently, though...Lusamine, how are you doing?
Circe: "....The same as before?"

Medea: ...So why aren't they ostracized unlike her? -not that she wants that, but she wonders on the double standards-
---
Altera: "....Are you alright?"
---
Wingthing: As if they couldn't hold in more punches...
---
Rin: "Phew, nothing broken..."
---
Lusamine: "......I don't know"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "....The same as before?"

Medea: ...So why aren't they ostracized unlike her? -not that she wants that, but she wonders on the double standards-
---
Altera: "....Are you alright?"
---
Wingthing: As if they couldn't hold in more punches...
---
Rin: "Phew, nothing broken..."
---
Lusamine: "......I don't know"
Star: "Same one..."

-All she can gather is that demons aren't seen as being monsters or even similar to monsters around Mewni...-

___

Tetra: "Looke like this place has it's own share of tragedies and dark histories..."
___

Sorry, Rin! That's just super nice of you to help me find one. So I'm thankful. :)
___

-They need to stop them and capture them. And fast...-
___

H-Honestly, none of us can blame you...D-Do you need to talk about it?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

___

-She takes a defensive stance, ready to crack her whip at the first sign of Coyle trying to throw another attack-

Not Really You've Already Proven Yourself To be A Competent And Dangerous Warrior And Beast. Looks Like I'll Just Have To Use My Strongest Attacks Sooner.

-Berdly struggles to either block attacks and/or cancel out projectiles with his own missiles and mini-tornadoes-
___

Steven: "And that's not all I can do!" -Also summons a bubble shield, which spikes then jut out of, then despawns before jumping extremely high into the air, floating back down slowly enough that he literally looks as light as a feather as he does-
___

___

GREETINGS, ELEANORA!

-Did Yuuno have a costume as well or did he just turn into his ferret form for Halloween?-

Emblem Tiki: "Whoever wants to volunteer must wear my bracelet." :)
---
-Coyle is invisible, attempting to suplex Tasque-
---
Viridi: ".....I hate to say this, but I'm impressed."
---
Kamui: "Yeah, we're trying to savor this, right?"

Blake: "I don't see why not?"
---
Kanna: "Whoa! You even followed the theme. That's amazing, Eleonora." :)

Ruby: -GASPS, EYES SPARKLY- "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" -hugs Sieg-

Ren: "I can sense the gift caused a reaction... but perhaps we can talk of this later to not bring down the mood."

-They'll be surprised when they actually do get a genuine break soonish- :V
___

Amethyst: "Can't go wrong with that Avatar's up-aerial." :p
___

-Chuckled at that- (I guess they're not fans of acting.)

-A few seconds later, a female frog with orange glasses and a hood flies by on a giant beetle, and tells Hop Pop to head towards the dune ahead, informing ihm that they've got a caravan on the other side of it and that sandworms are spooked by numbers-

-A few seconds later, a three car caravan is driven towards the fwagon by another giant beetle at high speeds, and start circling it to scare off the sandworm. Sure enough, the sandworm is unnerved and unwilling to go after great number of frogs and vehciles, so it simply hisses at them before diving back into the sand. A short time later, the caravan drives aside and stops moving to give the fwagon and the family driving it some space, and when it does, In a huge but pleasant coincidence for Hop Pop, it can be seen that one of the caravan's cars has frog versions of the Comedy Mask and Tragedy Mask on it, as part of a sign on the car that reads "Acting Troupe"-
-heck yeah they will-
---
Ruby: "It just works." :p
---
Weiss: "Well, that's good for him."

-Indeed, even if she was still very much up, it confused her a little-
---
-She spots them!-
---
Natsuki: "What's with him?" -pointing at the robbed Kerry who's been silent-
---
Tiamat: "I do?"
---
Draco: "I don't care! Nor what any of you think!"
Yang: "Everything alright, girl?"
---
-about to kill each other?- :V
---
Azura: "This is a man who should do at least a little more than just observe his family and do nothing."

Sakura: "That's a little harsh, Azura... even if you're not wrong..."
---
Sothis: "Why wouldn't you?"
---
Shez: "Sure. Whatever you say." :p -to Musashi- How long until she becomes fond of us?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-heck yeah they will-
---
Ruby: "It just works." :p
---
Weiss: "Well, that's good for him."
-Now Kirby's wondering how to lighten the mood...-
___

-Todd Howard sneezed-

___

-Hop Pop cheers at seeing the sandworm run off, then thanks the the leading frog of the caravan for helping them. She responds "Don't mention it. You know, you folks really shouldn't be out here on your own. Haven't you ever read "Fear the Dry Swamp"?-

-Hop Pop is genuinely surprised to learn that she knows that play. The frog hen lands and answers "Know it? Haha! I directed it! Renee Frodgers is the name and managing this acting troupe is my game." and removes her hood and mask to reveal a full director's getup-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Now Kirby's wondering how to lighten the mood...-
___

-Todd Howard sneezed-

___

-Hop Pop cheers at seeing the sandworm run off, then thanks the the leading frog of the caravan for helping them. She responds "Don't mention it. You know, you folks really shouldn't be out here on your own. Haven't you ever read "Fear the Dry Swamp"?-

-Hop Pop is genuinely surprised to learn that she knows that play. The frog hen lands and answers "Know it? Haha! I directed it! Renee Frodgers is the name and managing this acting troupe is my game." and removes her hood and mask to reveal a full director's getup-
-how to do it, yee?-
---
-LMAO-
---
Weiss: "No way..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-how to do it, yee?-
---
-LMAO-
---
Weiss: "No way..."
-They just had ice cream a while ago...-
___

-Memes aside, what are the sisters' next respective moves with their characters?-
___

(She even directed the play he was just talking about?!)

-Hop Pop is shocked that there's a theater troupe all the way out here, and even Anne lampshades the sheer coincidence of by asking "Huh. What are the chances?" Renee then offers them to join their caravan. "Say, why don't you folks join our caravan? We could use extra stagehands and you know what they say: "Safety in numbers!"" Hop Pop doesn't even remotely hesitate to enthusiastically accept the offer, shouting "WE'RE IN!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They just had ice cream a while ago...-
___

-Memes aside, what are the sisters' next respective moves with their characters?-
___

(She even directed the play he was just talking about?!)

-Hop Pop is shocked that there's a theater troupe all the way out here, and even Anne lampshades the sheer coincidence of by asking "Huh. What are the chances?" Renee then offers them to join their caravan. "Say, why don't you folks join our caravan? We could use extra stagehands and you know what they say: "Safety in numbers!"" Hop Pop doesn't even remotely hesitate to enthusiastically accept the offer, shouting "WE'RE IN!"-
-it wasn't that long ago...-
---
-projectiles.... oh wait, poor Yang :V-
---
Weiss: "Not even asking the other three..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it wasn't that long ago...-
---
-projectiles.... oh wait, poor Yang :V-
---
Weiss: "Not even asking the other three..."
Kirby: (I dunno if they're still hungry, either...)
___

-And items are turned off- :V
___

(Hop Pop does love acting and theater...)

-Renee then takes them to the main caravan wagon, calling it their humble operation. The caravan has numerous actors and actresses in costume reading and reciting scripts, other actresses and actors posing, and others being fitted into elaborate costumes while various stagehands help set props, using snails that relay messages to them as headsets and special types of fruits that can enhance sound as mics. She then asks a young frog actor named Francois to show Anne, Sprig and Polly to the kids' wagon-

-The kid, speaking with a french accent and a rather posh dialect, obliges, saying "As you wish, madam. I am François, heir to House D'arncool." Renee then informs the Plantars that Francois is method. All of the kids are completely confused as to what she means by that, to which an annoyed Hop Pop explains "It means he embodies a character on and off set! Duh!" Renee is impressed, telling them "Haha! Sharp as a tack, HP. Care to join me in my trailer? I'd love to pitch you our latest production." Hop Pop, again, seeing a chance to finally fulfil lhis dream of beocming an actor, doesn't even remotely hesistate to shout "WOUL:D I?!"-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay so once again recapping entries I must make next month:
-Yuuno
-Lindy
-Natsuki, Sayori and Yuri
-Stacey
-Kaito
___

___

___

___

GREETINGS, ELEANORA!

---
---
---

---

Ren: "I can sense the gift caused a reaction... but perhaps we can talk of this later to not bring down the mood."
Tiki: "It would be redundant if it was me, soooo, how about you, Martha?"
Martha: "Why me?"
Tiki: "You tamed a dragon, didn't you?"
Martha: "...Fair enough. Alright, I'll do it"
---
Koyanskaya: "Much as I detest hearing that, I'll admit your smarts..."

Kaito: "Take this" -hands a Sentai Gear-
Stacey: "Huh?! This is..."
Kaito: "I guess you should use them for now. Just for a bit"
Stacey: "We'll go on this later..." -inserting it on his gun, he spins it as his gun ominously said "FULL-THROTTLE BANG", as he made a shot of dark energy that took physical shape and his gun yelled "GAORANGEEEEERRR...", as he summoned his own copies of Thousand-Beasts Sentai Gaoranger that began to attack the copies Berdly was fighting-
1698529330329.png

---
Natsuki: "I don't hate to say it at all, those are all so cool! Like powers I'd see in one of my mangas!"
---
Jeanne: "It'd be a waste if we didn't"

Artemis: "Yaaaay!" -does a peace sign in fornt of one- "Catch my best angle! I wanna show Darling!"
---
-Ferret form to act as a familiar-
Eleonora: "W-Well... Mother had it ready..."
Yuuno: "I didn't have one, so I figured I could be like.... Hmmm..."
Hayate: "A mascot?"
Yuuno: "No! I mean... Like a partner for Nanoha!"
Nanoha: "Thanks! I'd love that!" :) -that made the boy's heart race-
Hayate: Okay, he scored a point. Now how will Fate counter that~? -she won't tonight because she's glad to see Yuuno having fun too as a friend-

Sieg: "Oh! Glad you enjoyed it" :)
Atalanta: "On the least, after the birthday?"
Star: "Same one..."

-All she can gather is that demons aren't seen as being monsters or even similar to monsters around Mewni...-

___

Tetra: "Looke like this place has it's own share of tragedies and dark histories..."
___

Sorry, Rin! That's just super nice of you to help me find one. So I'm thankful. :)
___

-They need to stop them and capture them. And fast...-
___

H-Honestly, none of us can blame you...D-Do you need to talk about it?
Circe: "Geeeez, that bad, huh?"

Medea: Come to think of, what of the pony heads? They're even less humanoid in comparison...
---
Altera: "...Yeah. There's more than one..."
---
Sakura: "In fact maybe you should go now!"
Rin: "That's the idea, just wait a bit, then you can thank me"
---
Wingthing: On the least, it appears those spirits can't do anything when their rings and bracelets aren't worn...
---
Lusamine: ".....I also don't know"
Yang: "Everything alright, girl?"
---
-about to kill each other?- :V
---
Azura: "This is a man who should do at least a little more than just observe his family and do nothing."

Sakura: "That's a little harsh, Azura... even if you're not wrong..."
---
Sothis: "Why wouldn't you?"
---
Shez: "Sure. Whatever you say." :p -to Musashi- How long until she becomes fond of us?
Illya: "Uh, nothing!" But what was that?
---
-More like, Natsuki and Yuri definitely wanting to do that to Monika while Sayori tries to mediate-
---
Irisviel: "She's pretty right though" :p
Natsuki: "Huh?"
-Silent Kerry, not knowing what to say-
---
Tiamat: "Well... Technically my real body is waiting outside..."
---
Tamamo Cat: "Okay, just wait for your oders, nya~"
Musashi: I'm not sure...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yuuno
-Lindy
-Stacey
-Kaito

Circe: "Geeeez, that bad, huh?"

Medea: Come to think of, what of the pony heads? They're even less humanoid in comparison...
---
Altera: "...Yeah. There's more than one..."
---
Sakura: "In fact maybe you should go now!"
Rin: "That's the idea, just wait a bit, then you can thank me"
---
Wingthing: On the least, it appears those spirits can't do anything when their rings and bracelets aren't worn...
---
Lusamine: ".....I also don't know"
I still have tons to make myself.

Star: "Yeah. He even had trouble saying goodbye to this giant spider and bird he befriended..."

-If anything, they're apparently one of Mewni's strongest allies...-
___

Tetra: "That's becoming increasingly obvious."

TLink: "A lot's happened since I was last here..."
___

Okay! I'll wait right here! Ooh, I can't wait to find out if it's gonna be a turtle, bird, dog or a cat!
___

-Meaning as long as they can get to Chaldea before they can get to any of those rings or bracelets, or as long as none of them are active when they go after them, they shouldn't have any major hiccups with their plan...-
___

-Kiara offers to help or listen to her if need be?-

---
---
---

---

---

Stacey: "We'll go on this later..." -inserting it on his gun, he spins it as his gun ominously said "FULL-THROTTLE BANG", as he made a shot of dark energy that took physical shape and his gun yelled "GAORANGEEEEERRR...", as he summoned his own copies of Thousand-Beasts Sentai Gaoranger that began to attack the copies Berdly was fighting-
View attachment 379844
---
Natsuki: "I don't hate to say it at all, those are all so cool! Like powers I'd see in one of my mangas!"
---

Artemis: "Yaaaay!" -does a peace sign in fornt of one- "Catch my best angle! I wanna show Darling!"
---
Hayate: Okay, he scored a point. Now how will Fate counter that~? -she won't tonight because she's glad to see Yuuno having fun too as a friend-

Th-This is gonne be so epic if it works! :b:
___

-And it worked, injuring Tasque Manager, although she keeps her grip of the electro whip to avoid being disarmed-

-Queen then fires a series of lasers at her from arrow-shaped program symbols from every direction, in what's essentially a less insane but still dangerous version of Sans' Gaster Blaser swarm attacks in Undertale-

Berdly: -Coughs- "Wh-What the...? What is this magical and simultaneously technological awesomeness?!"
___

Steven: -Starts floating back down at a faster, but still safe pace- "It reminds me a lot of powers I saw in TV shows, comic books and videos games growing up. But it's a lot different when you learn you actually have powers like these yourself...And a lot of responsibilities that come with them."
___

Moon: "Then without further ado, let's dive in." -Starting eating some turkey-

-Ata or Blake take some pictures for her?-
___

-Whispering- yep, this kid's still hopeless.

Garnet: "...Alright. If you're truly concerned, then we can discuss it after the party. Just know that we're alright."

Amethyst: "This is totally gonna be something important..." -Is just as out of the loop on this as the others are, having joined the Crystal Gems at least 500 years after the rebellion ended-

Penny: "I am not sure if you are content with Crescent Rose as it is, but I figured a few practical upgrades could be of assistance!" -Had bought flashlight, laser sight and night vision upgrades that Ruby can add to Crescent Rose-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: (I dunno if they're still hungry, either...)
___

-And items are turned off- :V
___

(Hop Pop does love acting and theater...)

-Renee then takes them to the main caravan wagon, calling it their humble operation. The caravan has numerous actors and actresses in costume reading and reciting scripts, other actresses and actors posing, and others being fitted into elaborate costumes while various stagehands help set props, using snails that relay messages to them as headsets and special types of fruits that can enhance sound as mics. She then asks a young frog actor named Francois to show Anne, Sprig and Polly to the kids' wagon-

-The kid, speaking with a french accent and a rather posh dialect, obliges, saying "As you wish, madam. I am François, heir to House D'arncool." Renee then informs the Plantars that Francois is method. All of the kids are completely confused as to what she means by that, to which an annoyed Hop Pop explains "It means he embodies a character on and off set! Duh!" Renee is impressed, telling them "Haha! Sharp as a tack, HP. Care to join me in my trailer? I'd love to pitch you our latest production." Hop Pop, again, seeing a chance to finally fulfil lhis dream of beocming an actor, doesn't even remotely hesistate to shout "WOUL:D I?!"-
-why not ask anyway?-
---
-but are they on Final Destination? :V-
---
Weiss: "He sure does, doesn't he?"

-Yuuno
-Lindy
-Stacey
-Kaito
I imagine Draco's probably around the corner too but not really on the list until she's grown up?

Illya: "Uh, nothing!" But what was that?
---
-More like, Natsuki and Yuri definitely wanting to do that to Monika while Sayori tries to mediate-
---
Irisviel: "She's pretty right though" :p
Natsuki: "Huh?"
-Silent Kerry, not knowing what to say-
---
Tiamat: "Well... Technically my real body is waiting outside..."
---
Tamamo Cat: "Okay, just wait for your oders, nya~"
Musashi: I'm not sure...
Yang: She doesn't even know. Perfect. -shooting blasts-
---
-so a good time to show the pic-
---
Azura: "With that said, he cares about them more than it seems. It especially shows if anyone brings them pain."
---
Sothis: "And I technically don't even have a body."
---
Shez: "That we will. Let's sit somewhere, Draco." :)

---

---
---

---

___

-And it worked, injuring Tasque Manager, although she keeps her grip of the electro whip to avoid being disarmed-

-Queen then fires a series of lasers at her from arrow-shaped program symbols from every direction, in what's essentially a less insane but still dangerous version of Sans' Gaster Blaser swarm attacks in Undertale-

Berdly: -Coughs- "Wh-What the...? What is this magical and simultaneously technological awesomeness?!"
___

Steven: -Starts floating back down at a faster, but still safe pace- "It reminds me a lot of powers I saw in TV shows, comic books and videos games growing up. But it's a lot different when you learn you actually have powers like these yourself...And a lot of responsibilities that come with them."
___

___

Garnet: "...Alright. If you're truly concerned, then we can discuss it after the party. Just know that we're alright."

Amethyst: "This is totally gonna be something important..." -Is just as out of the loop on this as the others are, having joined the Crystal Gems at least 500 years after the rebellion ended-

Penny: "I am not sure if you are content with Crescent Rose as it is, but I figured a few practical upgrades could be of assistance!" -Had bought flashlight, laser sight and night vision upgrades that Ruby can add to Crescent Rose-
-Alear hands Martha the bracelet, which will already give the latter info on what Emblem Tiki can do-

Byleth: -taking a blackened ring with a purple gem on it- "Would you like to try this one, Scathach?"
---
-Coyle stomps on Tasque with her overly spiky boots-
---
Viridi: ....From the sound of it, he could be an exception... he's not FULLY human anyway so my standards aren't low.
---
-Kamui goes for the chicken!-

-they both do- :p
---
Kanna: "That's so adorable~!" :b:

Azura: "It very much is." -Eleonora and da Vinci realize this child is the actual Azura?-

Ren: "Agreed on both."

Ruby: "Okay, these could be kinda cool, actually. Thanks, Penny!" :grin:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-why not ask anyway?-
---
-but are they on Final Destination? :V-
---
Weiss: "He sure does, doesn't he?"
Kirby: "You guys aren't still hungry, are you?"
___

-Only your characters are playing the SSB expy right now, so your call- :V
___

-Francois then tells Anne, Sprig and Polly "You three are free to join me ...f you wish!" before dramatically swinging and jumping away while laughing- Sprig is seemingly unimpressed...At least at first, saying "Wow. That guy... is the coolest kid I've ever met! Let's go with him!" Polly agrees, and the two are about to hop off to go to the kids' wagon, but Anne immediately disagrees and decides to stay out of the acting scene here altogether, citing that she was in a school play once, and that it was awful...which leads to this scene-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "You guys aren't still hungry, are you?"
___

-Only your characters are playing the SSB expy right now, so your call- :V
___

-Francois then tells Anne, Sprig and Polly "You three are free to join me ...f you wish!" before dramatically swinging and jumping away while laughing- Sprig is seemingly unimpressed...At least at first, saying "Wow. That guy... is the coolest kid I've ever met! Let's go with him!" Polly agrees, and the two are about to hop off to go to the kids' wagon, but Anne immediately disagrees and decides to stay out of the acting scene here altogether, citing that she was in a school play once, and that it was awful...which leads to this scene-
Pit: "....Maybe a little?"
---
-they did not because FD is deceptively unbalanced :V-
---
Weiss: "No way was it that bad..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "....Maybe a little?"
---
-they did not because FD is deceptively unbalanced :V-
---
Weiss: "No way was it that bad..."
-And Dark Pit?-
___

-Maybe a stage like Yoshi's Story or Brawl Yoshi's Island then? Or one of the Battlefields or one of the Animal Crossing stages?-
___

(The flashback certainly seems exaggerated...)

-Meanwhile, Renee is talking to Hop Pop from her desk, and informs him that they're in the middle of casting the lead part for their current play, but that none of their candidates have hit the mark. When Hop Pop asks what they're looking for in the lead actor, Renee explains "Uh, older gent. Rough around the edges, but still has a good heart. Someone like you, actually. Too bad you're not an actor."-

-Hop Pop then clears his throat and, clearly trying to seem humble while also clearly hoping for to land the casting, says "Actually, I am...an actor." Renee is surprised, but then asks him if he wants to audition. Not even a second passes after she finishes that sentence do the light randomly dim for a spotlight to be shone on Hop Pop again as he dramatically repeats the line from Fear the Dry Swamp "HARK! For I am homeless! I am friendless! I am-" but doesn't get to finish reciting the line this time as Renee cuts his audition off and tells him "Stop! You're hitting me, but you're not knocking me out. Know what I mean?" When Hop Pop answers that he doesn't, she bluntly tells him that he's not right for the part. Cue Hop Pop saying "Oh..." and frowning in exaggerated and crippling sadness from once again missing out a chance to live his dream of becoming a theater actor to the point where he's standing frozen in place with that expression afterwards. Renee either doesn't care how disheartened he is by the news and just says "Super! Guess we're all done here then." while organizing some paperwork. After Hop Pop stands there frozen like that for several more seconds, Renee also bluntly tells him "That was your cue to leave."-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I still have tons to make myself.
I imagine Draco's probably around the corner too but not really on the list until she's grown up?
Pretty much that with Draco, yeah. Shouldn't take long, given the encironment she's in is pretty different from canon.

Thankfully making NPs for Kaito, Stacey and Lindy should be easy. As for Natsuki, Yuri and Sayori, I guess since they'll likely share a new entry with Monika I'll get to see there. Yuuno... Is a tricky one, the guy i a defensive mage without any particular weapon, but I'll see what to do.

I haven't used the Wolkenritter too much even if I want to. Particularly Signum, I've had a bit of Shamal and Vita here and there, and Zafira is just fine as is because he's the quiet one that blends with the furniture.
Star: "Yeah. He even had trouble saying goodbye to this giant spider and bird he befriended..."

-If anything, they're apparently one of Mewni's strongest allies...-
___

Tetra: "That's becoming increasingly obvious."

TLink: "A lot's happened since I was last here..."
___

Okay! I'll wait right here! Ooh, I can't wait to find out if it's gonna be a turtle, bird, dog or a cat!
___

-Meaning as long as they can get to Chaldea before they can get to any of those rings or bracelets, or as long as none of them are active when they go after them, they shouldn't have any major hiccups with their plan...-
___

-Kiara offers to help or listen to her if need be?-
Circe: "He made friends?! That's the most surprising thing..."

Medea: ...And there's the High Commission themselves! ...Ugh, focus Medea. Go see the Prince first, then go wonder about them.
---
Altera: "It has... On the least, the Beasts we have are tamed..." -in fact one of them was heading to sit there-
---
-Rin came out from the store holding a kitty-
---
-Indeed, though it's gonna be difficult with how Alear guards them...-
---
Kiara: "I don't want to pressure you, but when you're ready, please tell us..."
Lusamine: "...."
Kiara: She clearly wants to, she just doesn't knows how to articulate it...
___

___

___

___

-Alear hands Martha the bracelet, which will already give the latter info on what Emblem Tiki can do-

Byleth: -taking a blackened ring with a purple gem on it- "Would you like to try this one, Scathach?"
---
---
Viridi: ....From the sound of it, he could be an exception... he's not FULLY human anyway so my standards aren't low.
---

---

Azura: "It very much is." -Eleonora and da Vinci realize this child is the actual Azura?-

Martha: "...Woah, I...I can feel already the surge of energy this grants..."
Scáthach: "Very well... I already can take a guess what's in here" -puts it on-
---
-Koyanskaya goes through, even if two of the blasts managed to strike her. Notably, her glasses cracked-
Koyanskaya: "Hmph, those were stylish..."

Stacey: "I can explain later, we need to go! Also it's purely technological, though I have a friend that's a mage"
---
Yuri: "Oh, so have they ever caused any sort of stress? ...W-Wait, that question is too sensitive! Sorry!"
---
-And Jeanne a little bit of beef-

-As Uni said, while she did plenty of silly poses-
---
Eleonora: "Hmmmm, so what's this? Are you like Tiamat and are a terminal? Are you a duplicate like myself? Or did you rejuvenate to this form?"

Atalanta: "If that's how you feel..."
Arthur: "You're gonna become a monster with those" :p
Yang: She doesn't even know. Perfect. -shooting blasts-
---
-so a good time to show the pic-
---
Azura: "With that said, he cares about them more than it seems. It especially shows if anyone brings them pain."
---
Sothis: "And I technically don't even have a body."
---
Shez: "That we will. Let's sit somewhere, Draco." :)
-Illya jumps over them evade!-
---
-Indeed, so Mary runs to them-
---
Natsuki: That already sounds more than what mine did...
Iri: "You just need to get to his good side~"
---
Tiamat: "T-True with that.... If I don't bother any of you then..."
Circe: "You didn't"
---
-Draco just groans... But still does it-
Draco: -Sees the other occupants- "...............You have got to be kidding me"
Kiara/Kama/Tiamat: "Hm?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pretty much that with Draco, yeah. Shouldn't take long, given the encironment she's in is pretty different from canon.

Thankfully making NPs for Kaito, Stacey and Lindy should be easy. As for Natsuki, Yuri and Sayori, I guess since they'll likely share a new entry with Monika I'll get to see there. Yuuno... Is a tricky one, the guy i a defensive mage without any particular weapon, but I'll see what to do.

I haven't used the Wolkenritter too much even if I want to. Particularly Signum, I've had a bit of Shamal and Vita here and there, and Zafira is just fine as is because he's the quiet one that blends with the furniture.
There's also Arf, right?

Circe: "He made friends?! That's the most surprising thing..."

Medea: ...And there's the High Commission themselves! ...Ugh, focus Medea. Go see the Prince first, then go wonder about them.
---
Altera: "It has... On the least, the Beasts we have are tamed..." -in fact one of them was heading to sit there-
---
-Rin came out from the store holding a kitty-
---
-Indeed, though it's gonna be difficult with how Alear guards them...-
---
Kiara: "I don't want to pressure you, but when you're ready, please tell us..."
Lusamine: "...."
Kiara: She clearly wants to, she just doesn't knows how to articulate it...

Star: "They were more like pets and top soldiers of his, but I guess he really still formed a bond with them."

-Right, she needs to focus on asking Tom about Star first...-
___

-That being Fou?-
___

Oh my gosh, is that a kitten?! :b:
___

-They'll still have to carry out the plan of capturing members of Chaldea discretely and one by one. Eventually, once enough of them are missing, the confusion and search efforts might prove enough of a distraction to get the Emblems...-
___

-It's...a difficult situation. This understandably shook her a great deal...-

---
---
---

---

---
-Koyanskaya goes through, even if two of the blasts managed to strike her. Notably, her glasses cracked-

Stacey: "I can explain later, we need to go! Also it's purely technological, though I have a friend that's a mage"
---
Yuri: "Oh, so have they ever caused any sort of stress? ...W-Wait, that question is too sensitive! Sorry!"
---

---
Eleonora: "Hmmmm, so what's this? Are you like Tiamat and are a terminal? Are you a duplicate like myself? Or did you rejuvenate to this form?"

-Then they both transform?-

-Or Martha transforms while Scáthach summons summons another warrior?-
___

Tasque Manager is badly hurt from that...Then grits her teeth and fangs and tries to elecritcute Coyle again-

They Were Fashionable But You Know, Fashion Is Something HumansCare About A Lot Too

Noelle: "Wait, there's no magic involved in these devices and powers?"
___

-Virdi considering Steven to be worth sparing from her plans of exterminating humans that will never happen?- :V

Steven: "It does a lot, actually..."
___

-And and the food is incredible- :p

-Ata and Blake not minding for once?-
___

Steven: "Ooh, I got you something too!" -Has a gift box-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's also Arf, right?
Funniest way to misspell Alph's name. Don't even fix it, honestly.

---

---
---

---

___

Tasque Manager is badly hurt from that...Then grits her teeth and fangs and tries to elecritcute Coyle again-

They Were Fashionable But You Know, Fashion Is Something HumansCare About A Lot Too

___

-Virdi considering Steven to be worth sparing from her plans of exterminating humans that will never happen?- :V

___

___

-Martha would transform into a dragon form based on Tiki, specifically the one seen in Engage-

-however, perhaps reflecting on Martha's abilities, the form would have red skin rather than yellow-

Alear: "I haven't even summoned the Emblem for that one yet, Byleth..."

Byleth: "Oh, right, my bad."

Alear: "No worries. I can do it from here." -prays again- "Teach Us, Emblem of the Academy!"
---
-Coyle is using more Psycho power again, this time creating a slow, moving orb of it before following with punches-

---
-maybe :V-

Viridi: "All this power only to defend people that are destroying your world. Isn't that a waste of your time?"
---
Kamui: "The sauces are great~"

-it was a nice moment, so they didn't mind-
---
Azura: "The third one, actually. The benefits of my unique resurrection. I figured I could try this and what better day than Halloween to do so?"

Yang: "She's already one, Artie. Have you not seen her around cookies?" :p

Ruby: "Whoa! Thanks, Steven!" -unwraps it-

-And Dark Pit?-
___

-Maybe a stage like Yoshi's Story or Brawl Yoshi's Island then? Or one of the Battlefields or one of the Animal Crossing stages?-
___

(The flashback certainly seems exaggerated...)

-Meanwhile, Renee is talking to Hop Pop from her desk, and informs him that they're in the middle of casting the lead part for their current play, but that none of their candidates have hit the mark. When Hop Pop asks what they're looking for in the lead actor, Renee explains "Uh, older gent. Rough around the edges, but still has a good heart. Someone like you, actually. Too bad you're not an actor."-

-Hop Pop then clears his throat and, clearly trying to seem humble while also clearly hoping for to land the casting, says "Actually, I am...an actor." Renee is surprised, but then asks him if he wants to audition. Not even a second passes after she finishes that sentence do the light randomly dim for a spotlight to be shone on Hop Pop again as he dramatically repeats the line from Fear the Dry Swamp "HARK! For I am homeless! I am friendless! I am-" but doesn't get to finish reciting the line this time as Renee cuts his audition off and tells him "Stop! You're hitting me, but you're not knocking me out. Know what I mean?" When Hop Pop answers that he doesn't, she bluntly tells him that he's not right for the part. Cue Hop Pop saying "Oh..." and frowning in exaggerated and crippling sadness from once again missing out a chance to live his dream of becoming a theater actor to the point where he's standing frozen in place with that expression afterwards. Renee either doesn't care how disheartened he is by the news and just says "Super! Guess we're all done here then." while organizing some paperwork. After Hop Pop stands there frozen like that for several more seconds, Renee also bluntly tells him "That was your cue to leave."-
-he's thinking of a Linkin Park song :V-
---
-SMALL BATTLEFIELD, LET'S GO-
---
Weiss: "Harsh, yet real..."

-Illya jumps over them evade!-
---
-Indeed, so Mary runs to them-
---
Natsuki: That already sounds more than what mine did...
Iri: "You just need to get to his good side~"
---
Tiamat: "T-True with that.... If I don't bother any of you then..."
Circe: "You didn't"
---
-Draco just groans... But still does it-
Draco: -Sees the other occupants- "...............You have got to be kidding me"
-another lightning shot!-
---
-WITH HER SISTERS?-
---
Azura: "It would be nice if he showed it more often though. He's been Kamui's Servant for a while now and didn't really do anything about it..."
---
Sothis: "...Where is your real body, by the way?"
---
Shez: "I told you that you weren't the only one." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
According to some sources she actually does seem to be called Arf sometimes, though.

I don't know the Nanoha series well enough to know exactly why lol

---
-SMALL BATTLEFIELD, LET'S GO-
---
Weiss: "Harsh, yet real..."
Kirby: "...Pittoo?" -Confused since Dark Pit didn't say anything- :V

___

Steven: "I always thought this was one of the more balanced stages!"

Anethyst: "Eh, the platforms are kinda annoying, but they still make any battle more interesting."
___

-Meanwhile, Sprig is trying to introduce himself to the other method actor kids in the kids' wagon. He isn't sure how to do so or if they're way too cool for them, but Polly doesn't think it should be difficult. so she outright pushes him into the group

-He accidentally bumped into Francois as a result, and then after apologizing, awkwardly tries to introduce himself as Sprig Plantar. The other kids all gasp in shock, with an offended Francois stating "We do not use our real names here!"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
According to some sources she actually does seem to be called Arf sometimes, though.

Probably a translation thing. Japanese with its Ls and Rs.

Kirby: "...Pittoo?" -Confused since Dark Pit didn't say anything- :V

___

Steven: "I always thought this was one of the more balanced stages!"

Anethyst: "Eh, the platforms are kinda annoying, but they still make any battle more interesting."
___

-Meanwhile, Sprig is trying to introduce himself to the other method actor kids in the kids' wagon. He isn't sure how to do so or if they're way too cool for them, but Polly doesn't think it should be difficult. so she outright pushes him into the group

-He accidentally bumped into Francois as a result, and then after apologizing, awkwardly tries to introduce himself as Sprig Plantar. The other kids all gasp in shock, with an offended Francois stating "We do not use our real names here!"-
Dark Pit: "I'm fine... and stop calling me that!"
---
Ruby: "What's a balanced stage for you, then."
---
Weiss: "Of course not. Method actors and all."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There's also Arf, right?

It depends on the source LOL, not like I have used her much.
Star: "They were more like pets and top soldiers of his, but I guess he really still formed a bond with them."

-Right, she needs to focus on asking Tom about Star first...-
___

-That being Fou?-
___

Oh my gosh, is that a kitten?! :b:
___

-They'll still have to carry out the plan of capturing members of Chaldea discretely and one by one. Eventually, once enough of them are missing, the confusion and search efforts might prove enough of a distraction to get the Emblems...-
___

-It's...a difficult situation. This understandably shook her a great deal...-
Circe: "Okay, that sounds more like I expected"

-Indeed, so off she goes-
---
-Nope, but rather another adult lady-
1698542076374.png
---
Rin: "She is in fact!" -a white kitty-
---
-That does sound like a quite effective plan in fact...-
---
-She thought this was a safe haven... And those hopes are now gone-
-another lightning shot!-
---
-WITH HER SISTERS?-
---
Azura: "It would be nice if he showed it more often though. He's been Kamui's Servant for a while now and didn't really do anything about it..."
---
Sothis: "...Where is your real body, by the way?"
---
Shez: "I told you that you weren't the only one." :p
-Which ones again, stops her mid-tracks-
---
-WITH HER SISTERS IN FACT-
---
Natsuki: "Oh yeah, can't they do stuff like talk with telepathy?"
---
Tiamat: "Sitting by the front door outside"
---
Arcueid: "Ha, not in the slightest" :p
Draco: "This can't be real!"
Kama: "Well it is kid. So which one are you?"
Draco: "Shut up!"
Kiara: "...She looks cute"

___

___

___

___

-Martha would transform into a dragon form based on Tiki, specifically the one seen in Engage-

-however, perhaps reflecting on Martha's abilities, the form would have red skin rather than yellow-

Alear: "No worries. I can do it from here." -prays again- "Teach Us, Emblem of the Academy!"
---
-Coyle is using more Psycho power again, this time creating a slow, moving orb of it before following with punches-

---

Viridi: "All this power only to defend people that are destroying your world. Isn't that a waste of your time?"
---

---
Azura: "The third one, actually. The benefits of my unique resurrection. I figured I could try this and what better day than Halloween to do so?"

Martha: "W-What?! This is me?!"
Jeanne: "That's... Incredible!"

-And from the ring Scáthach wore came out another spirit, one that looked distinctly like Byleth if she was a man-
1698551039472.png

Scáthach: "...Okay, I didn't expect the gender-swap"
---
Koyanskaya: "So do animals, in a way. Why you think peacocks look for the most beautiful of males?" -loading gun-

Stacey: "There are in some, but not all!" -kicked a copy-
---
Yuri: "...I-I'm sorry if I'm giving you bad memories!"
Circe: "Now, now, no need to give the kid such a harsh time"
---
Jeanne: "I wonder if we should ask somewhere for recipes~"

-What Uni said, it's harmless fun-
---
Eleonora: "Fair to me... How has it been then?"

-What did Steven give?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which ones again, stops her mid-tracks-
---
-WITH HER SISTERS IN FACT-
---
Natsuki: "Oh yeah, can't they do stuff like talk with telepathy?"
---
Tiamat: "Sitting by the front door outside"
---
Arcueid: "Ha, not in the slightest" :p
Draco: "This can't be real!"
Kama: "Well it is kid. So which one are you?"
Draco: "Shut up!"
Kiara: "...She looks cute"
-YANG SHORYUKEN-
---
-Dokis sees kiddos?-
---
Azura: "Indeed they can. He rarely responds..."
---
Sothis: "I wonder if she's asleep..." -decides to go look-
---
Shez: "I know, right?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just saw the FNaF movie.

While not the perfect adaptation, it was surprisingly good.

Probably a translation thing. Japanese with its Ls and Rs.
It depends on the source LOL, not like I have used her much.
I sort of figured lol. I wasn't sure if it was a translation thing, a different continuities thing, or if the names were just interchangeable.

Circe: "Okay, that sounds more like I expected"

-Indeed, so off she goes-
---
-Nope, but rather another adult lady-
[[Spoiler:Slightly NSFW]View attachment 379848[/spoiler]
---
Rin: "She is in fact!" -a white kitty-
---
-That does sound like a quite effective plan in fact...-
---
-She thought this was a safe haven... And those hopes are now gone-
Star: "I don't everything that he went through, but it must've been a lot..."

-And Tom is walking through the halls right now-
___

Spoiler tags didn't work.
___

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~! She's so cuuuuuuuuuute~! :b:
___

-And Aquamarine and Shockwave would certainly approve of it, if not suggest a similar strategy themselves..-
___

-Well, she already new hostile monsters were around...But not that they were still sailing around looking to slay all humans-

Dark Pit: "I'm fine... and stop calling me that!"
---
Ruby: "What's a balanced stage for you, then."
---
Weiss: "Of course not. Method actors and all."
Kirby: "Okay! Sorry, Pittoo!"

___

Amethyst: "Hmm..." -Thinking-
___

-Sprig tries to think up an idea for a character on the fly...And fails miserably, awkwardly saying "Then I'm... Spruueg! P{lantoir! Your nemesis! En garde!" while drawing a cardboard sword prop. Francois simply casually swats it out of his hand and disapprovingly tells him "I don't. Believe you."-

-Sprig is so annoyed and disappointed with this that he figures they aren't possibly going to figure out method acting or how to fit in with the other kids here, and tells Polly that they should leave...Or, at least would have, had Polly not drawn herself a false mustache, an eyepatch and swapped her bow for a purple one with cobwebs, before donning a British accent and saying "Who's Polly, governor? I'm Lydia Davenport. The black widow!" Francois tells her "Ignore him, Lydia. He clearly doesn't have enough...character." The rest of the method actor kids all laugh, and while Sprig looks at Polly with a silent "What the heck?!", Polly just shrugs, not entirely understanding how she got method acting down correctly herself, but rolls with it, laughing along with the others. Sprig just glare into space and declares "I'm gonna get in this group if it's the late thing I do..."-

---

---

---

---

-And from the ring Scáthach wore came out another spirit, one that looked distinctly like Byleth if she was a man-
View attachment 379852
---
Koyanskaya: "So do animals, in a way. Why you think peacocks look for the most beautiful of males?" -loading gun-

---
---

---

-What did Steven give?-

...OH MY GOSH, THAT IS SO COOL! :awesome:

...Hold on, is that...you, Byleth? A counterpart of yourself?

___

-Yeah, Tasque Manager is having actual trouble with this fight...But that's when Kris slashes her with his sword before she can finish the combo-

Why Do You Think Most Male Birds Have More Beautiful And Elaborate Feathers Than THe Females? -Raises her battery acid shield again-

-Noelle also froze another with IceShock-
___

Steven: "It's alright. I'm figuring things out. It's a heavy responsibility, but one I'm proud to carry if it means helping people.

And, what do you mean by that? Just because there are a lot of awful people out there doesn't mean everyone is. Heck, almost everyone I know in my home town are actually really cool and nice!"
___

Moon: "I'm not certain if most of the chefs would be willing to share..."

-Thoughts of the two cats?-
___

TLink: "It's been fun so far! I've only participated in this holiday a few times, so I missed being able to."

-It's an action figure of a heroic Grim Reaper-type character from a show from the Earth he's from, complete with a cool-looking scythe that has some battery-powered actions-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

---

-What did Steven give?-
...OH MY GOSH, THAT IS SO COOL! :awesome:

...Hold on, is that...you, Byleth? A counterpart of yourself?

___

-Yeah, Tasque Manager is having actual trouble with this fight...But that's when Kris slashes her with his sword before she can finish the combo-

Why Do You Think Most Male Birds Have More Beautiful And Elaborate Feathers Than THe Females? -Raises her battery acid shield again-

-Noelle also froze another with IceShock-
___

Steven: "It's alright. I'm figuring things out. It's a heavy responsibility, but one I'm proud to carry if it means helping people.

And, what do you mean by that? Just because there are a lot of awful people out there doesn't mean everyone is. Heck, almost everyone I know in my home town are actually really cool and nice!"
___

Moon: "I'm not certain if most of the chefs would be willing to share..."

-Thoughts of the two cats?-
___

TLink: "It's been fun so far! I've only participated in this holiday a few times, so I missed being able to."

-It's an action figure of a heroic Grim Reaper-type character from a show from the Earth he's from, complete with a cool-looking scythe that has some battery-powered actions-
Alear: "The only drawback of using Emblem Tiki's transformation should make sense; you can't use your own weapons."

Azura: "Tarasque may somehow be an exception, given how he is also a dragon."

Alear: "It would be interesting if that were the case." 🤔 "But regardless, this showcases the power of Emblems quite well. Merely wearing them allows you to adopt some of their abilities, or at the very least things inspired by their adventures. When fully unleashing their potential by Engaging, you'll transform into a form closer to the Emblem, earn new skill and abilities as well as even be able to wield their weapons. All while your own tricks are usually also working alongside it, so Martha over there could still have access to some of her own abilities."

Emblem Byleth: "It was a shock the first time we've met as well. Perhaps there is a world where a Byleth is male like I am...? But regardless, I am Emblem Byleth, ready to provide assistance."
---
Coyle: "What a brave little pest we have here!" :evil:
---
Viridi: "Times of peace allow humans to hide their true natures. Once trouble rises, you'll get to see their true selves."
---
Kamui: "If Shirou were here, he'd figure it out with taste alone."

Blake: I suppose this one looks nice.
---
Kanna: "We get so many sweets too~!"

Azura: "To be quite frank, this is my first time celebrating this holiday as a child... I suppose you won't be the only one experiencing new things."

Ruby: "THAT IS SO COOL!"

Kirby: "Okay! Sorry, Pittoo!"

___

Amethyst: "Hmm..." -Thinking-
___

-Sprig tries to think up an idea for a character on the fly...And fails miserably, awkwardly saying "Then I'm... Spruueg! P{lantoir! Your nemesis! En garde!" while drawing a cardboard sword prop. Francois simply casually swats it out of his hand and disapprovingly tells him "I don't. Believe you."-

-Sprig is so annoyed and disappointed with this that he figures they aren't possibly going to figure out method acting or how to fit in with the other kids here, and tells Polly that they should leave...Or, at least would have, had Polly not drawn herself a false mustache, an eyepatch and swapped her bow for a purple one with cobwebs, before donning a British accent and saying "Who's Polly, governor? I'm Lydia Davenport. The black widow!" Francois tells her "Ignore him, Lydia. He clearly doesn't have enough...character." The rest of the method actor kids all laugh, and while Sprig looks at Polly with a silent "What the heck?!", Polly just shrugs, not entirely understanding how she got method acting down correctly herself, but rolls with it, laughing along with the others. Sprig just glare into space and declares "I'm gonna get in this group if it's the late thing I do..."-
Pittoo: "......" :glare:
---
-she doesn't really care?-
---
Weiss: "Well, at least one of them enjoys it."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pittoo: "......" :glare:
---
-she doesn't really care?-
---
Weiss: "Well, at least one of them enjoys it."
Kirby: "...Double sorry?" :lol:
___

Amethyst: "Meh, I don't really care that much...The Dino's Story and Dino's Island stages are pretty good, though." :p
___

(I feel bad for Sprig...)

-The show then cuts back to the director's wagon to show that Hop Pop...is still standing there in the exact spot with the exact same sad expression. Renee then bluntly tells him "Okay, Hopediah, this is starting to get a little sad."-

-Upon hearing this, however, Hopediah not only snaps out of his grief, but also goes on a passionate rant about dreams, saying "Sad? Sad!? I'll tell you what's sad. Sad is having a dream that will never come true. Sad is knowing you'll never be more than a vegetable farmer! But you know what? I'd still rather be sad and have a dream, than live life without one..."- Renee is shown to be gradually more impressed as Hopediah continues his speech, not spoken out of overacting, but out of a genuine passion for acting and hope for being able to achieve his dream some day despite all the odds She then gives him a script, much to his confusion, before telling him "Now that's what I've been looking for! Theater is truth, and, baby, you just served up a heaping spoonful. You got the lead part, Hopediah!" Hop Pop gasps in amazement before Renee tells him "Now let's get this show on the road! Literally."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...Double sorry?" :lol:
___

Amethyst: "Meh, I don't really care that much...The Dino's Story and Dino's Island stages are pretty good, though." :p
___

(I feel bad for Sprig...)

-The show then cuts back to the director's wagon to show that Hop Pop...is still standing there in the exact spot with the exact same sad expression. Renee then bluntly tells him "Okay, Hopediah, this is starting to get a little sad."-

-Upon hearing this, however, Hopediah not only snaps out of his grief, but also goes on a passionate rant about dreams, saying "Sad? Sad!? I'll tell you what's sad. Sad is having a dream that will never come true. Sad is knowing you'll never be more than a vegetable farmer! But you know what? I'd still rather be sad and have a dream, than live life without one..."- Renee is shown to be gradually more impressed as Hopediah continues his speech, not spoken out of overacting, but out of a genuine passion for acting and hope for being able to achieve his dream some day despite all the odds She then gives him a script, much to his confusion, before telling him "Now that's what I've been looking for! Theater is truth, and, baby, you just served up a heaping spoonful. You got the lead part, Hopediah!" Hop Pop gasps in amazement before Renee tells him "Now let's get this show on the road! Literally."-
Pittoo: :glare:
---
Yang: "The ones with slopes jank?"

Ruby: "That's the funniest part, Yang. Some things that shouldn't happen just... do." :p
---
Weiss: "Whoa... He'll live his dream..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pittoo: :glare:
---
Yang: "The ones with slopes jank?"

Ruby: "That's the funniest part, Yang. Some things that shouldn't happen just... do." :p
---
Weiss: "Whoa... He'll live his dream..."
Kirby: "S-So, who could still go for good?" 😅
___

Amethyst: "Meh, the slopes aren't that bad, honestly...The platforms and clouds being able to save you at the last second is hilarious, though." :p
___

(Okay, I'm actually surprised. Hop Pop finally caught a break for once this season!)

-A montage then starts, accompanied by this score-

-The montage begins by showing the Caravan traveling to different towns on the map, then shows the caravan arriving in the next town to the amazement of the townsfolk. They're even further awed when Hop Pop, in costume, dramatically leaps out and throws his cape into the air. Next, Sprig is shown trying to bring cupcakes to Francois and Polly in hopes of impressing the method actor kids...Only for an annoyed Francois to point at a "No food on set!" sign, prompting Sprig to throw his face into the cupcakes as a facepalm, followed by a shot of the caravan moving in a zigzag pattern to spook and avoid a pursuing sandworm, then Anne trying to work on her koala puzzle, only for the pieces to go flying into the air due to all the bumps in the dry swamp road they're hitting, much to her frustration. Next, Hop Pop is shown dancing on stage alongside various other members of the play's cast, presumably as part of a scene in the play itself or as an encore. Finally, Hop Pop is shown performing while transparent images of him as his character and the play's main villain, act out various dramatic scenes-

-AT the end of the montage, the audience in the latest town that they've visited gives Hop Pop a standing ovation, and several members even throw bouqets of flowers at him. Hop Pop catches one, and is so moved by all the praise he's getting that he cries tears of joy and earnestly tells the whole audience "Thank you...Thank you!" while trying to hold back said tears of joy-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "S-So, who could still go for good?" 😅
___

Amethyst: "Meh, the slopes aren't that bad, honestly...The platforms and clouds being able to save you at the last second is hilarious, though." :p
___

(Okay, I'm actually surprised. Hop Pop finally caught a break for once this season!)

-A montage then starts, accompanied by this score-

-The montage begins by showing the Caravan traveling to different towns on the map, then shows the caravan arriving in the next town to the amazement of the townsfolk. They're even further awed when Hop Pop, in costume, dramatically leaps out and throws his cape into the air. Next, Sprig is shown trying to bring cupcakes to Francois and Polly in hopes of impressing the method actor kids...Only for an annoyed Francois to point at a "No food on set!" sign, prompting Sprig to throw his face into the cupcakes as a facepalm, followed by a shot of the caravan moving in a zigzag pattern to spook and avoid a pursuing sandworm, then Anne trying to work on her koala puzzle, only for the pieces to go flying into the air due to all the bumps in the dry swamp road they're hitting, much to her frustration. Next, Hop Pop is shown dancing on stage alongside various other members of the play's cast, presumably as part of a scene in the play itself or as an encore. Finally, Hop Pop is shown performing while transparent images of him as his character and the play's main villain, act out various dramatic scenes-

-AT the end of the montage, the audience in the latest town that they've visited gives Hop Pop a standing ovation, and several members even throw bouqets of flowers at him. Hop Pop catches one, and is so moved by all the praise he's getting that he cries tears of joy and earnestly tells the whole audience "Thank you...Thank you!" while trying to hold back said tears of joy-
Pit: "I could."

Dark Pit: "Of course you could..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that's even better!"

Yang: "Hazards are turned off..."

Ruby: "They should stay on..."
---
Weiss: "Yeah, good for him... but this is only the start of the episode."

Top Bottom