• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-What Digi asked?-
___

-Kris, isn't, however, able to dodge or do anything to counter the lightning, so he's injured by it-

-Tasque Manager keeps her balance and tries to crack her whip at the direction of the punch-
___

Steven: "Who says cuteness and beauty are mutually exclusive?" :confused:
___

Moon: "I'll go check on our reservations."

-Of course, the restaurant owner and employees are all honored to serve Queen Moon herself, and scramble to make sure she and her party get top priority for the first available table as well as top quality service-

-Blake and Ata notice that before the former goes to change?- :V
___

-Whispering to some of the adults- these kids are more hopeless than Star and Marco...

-Ruby probably looking at the gifts like:

-should've written it but yeah, she shows show them off-
---
-Tasque struck nothing as Coyle was now in a different direction, about to grab her-
---
-now THAT has got them wondering?-
---
Kamui: "This place looks so welcoming." :)

Blake: :rolleyes: "I'll just go change."
---
Azura: -whispers back despite being a child- "Not all of them, just Nanoha."

-HECK YEAH SHE IS-
-And thus, on one side they'd all see a set of 13 rings-
Marth_Emblem_Ring.png
Celica_Emblem_Ring.png
Sigurd_Emblem_Ring.png
Leif_Emblem_Ring.png
Roy_Emblem_Ring.png
Lyn_Emblem_Ring.png
Eirika_Emblem_Ring.png
Ike_Emblem_Ring.png
Micaiah_Emblem_Ring.png
Lucina_Emblem_Ring.png
Corrin_Emblem_Ring.png
Byleth_Emblem_Ring.png
Alear_Emblem_Ring.png

-And on the other side, a set of 7 bracelets-
Tiki_Emblem_Bracelet.png
House_Leaders_Bracelet.png
Hector_Emblem_Bracelet.png
Soren_Emblem_Bracelet.png
Camilla_Emblem_Bracelet.png
Chrom_Emblem_Bracelet.png
Veronica_Emblem_Bracelet.png

Jeanne: "There's so much accumulated mana I can sense radiating from each of them... Akin to a Servant"
---
-Koyanskaya taking advantage to pull a missile launcher and shoot at him-

-MEANWHILE STACEY MANAGED TO GRAB ON NADESHIKO-
---
Euryale: "There's still different connotations..."
---
Jeanne: "We shall await for you, then" :)

Atalanta: "Fair enough....."
---
Mata Hari: -Also whispers- "Oh well, she's still little. They'll see how it goes when they're teens"

-And so said gifts are now given!-
Star: "But I'm sure I'll still figure something out! I'm just...not exactly sure what yet..."

Marco: "Got it, ma'am. If you wanna talk to Tom, be my guest."
___

Tetra: "...You're kidding. That sounds like some kind of twisted joke..."
___

Oh, yeah. There's even an entire popular franchise by this one big video game company that's all about taking care of dogs and puppies!
___

-And given how secure the Gokai Galleon is, it's unlikely that any of them are, but...are any of said Keys somehow missing...?-
___

Th-Thanks, Aya...

-Alphys thus goes to brew some tea, and returns with a cup of tea for everyone a few minutes later-
Circe: "On the least you won't do it alone"

Medea: "Thank you. I shall"
---
Altera: "No... That is legit how they're formed. Their love becomes so intense it's dangerous..."
---
Sakura: "And thay's not to mention the small egg-shaped device ones"
---
-Probably not, but just observing one from close shouldn't raise much suspicion... And the chest where they keep them is open-
---
-Everyone taking and sipping a bit-
-YANG SNEAKS IN AN EXPLOSIVE SHOT-
---
-so the picture is given?-
---
-but she eventually liked it?-
---
Sothis: "Now that, I did not expect." :surprised:
---
Shez: "Maybe we could learn how they're made too?" :p
-ILLYA NOT MANAGING TO SEE IT IS STRUCK-
---
-Well, first they think how to give it...-
---
-It made her feel warm...-
---
Tiamat: "W-Well... This is not my main body. It's a puppet, a terminal while the real me is waiting elsewhere..."
---
Musashi: 👀
Guifei: "That's a good answer~"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "On the least you won't do it alone"

Medea: "Thank you. I shall"
---
Altera: "No... That is legit how they're formed. Their love becomes so intense it's dangerous..."
---
Sakura: "And thay's not to mention the small egg-shaped device ones"
---
-Probably not, but just observing one from close shouldn't raise much suspicion... And the chest where they keep them is open-
---
-Everyone taking and sipping a bit-
Star: "Yeah, my mom's finally taking action about the monster situation, and whatever I need to do to help them next, I know I can count on my friends to help." :)

Marco: "We're probably gonna hang out again once the Alliance is defeated and I can safely move back to Earth."
___

Tetra: "...Yet that kid doesn't seem to have anything left in her emotions except hatred and contempt...At least for humanity."
___

There's all kinds of virtual pets in video games and animatronic toy pets out there. They're super popular even with pet owners of real animals!
___

-Opened right then or was it already open?-
___

I-Is everyone alright after all that...?

-should've written it but yeah, she shows show them off-
---
-Tasque struck nothing as Coyle was now in a different direction, about to grab her-
---
-now THAT has got them wondering?-
---
Kamui: "This place looks so welcoming." :)

Blake: :rolleyes: "I'll just go change."
---
Azura: -whispers back despite being a child- "Not all of them, just Nanoha."

-HECK YEAH SHE IS-
-And thus, on side they'd all see a set of 13 rings-
View attachment 379697View attachment 379698View attachment 379699View attachment 379700View attachment 379701View attachment 379705View attachment 379706View attachment 379707View attachment 379709View attachment 379710View attachment 379711View attachment 379712View attachment 379720

-And on the other side, a set of 7 bracelets-
View attachment 379713View attachment 379714View attachment 379715View attachment 379716View attachment 379717View attachment 379718View attachment 379719

Jeanne: "There's so much accumulated mana I can sense radiating from each of them... Akin to a Servant"
---

---
---

---
Mata Hari: -Also whispers- "Oh well, she's still little. They'll see how it goes when they're teens"

Wh-Whoa, there's tons of them! Can all of them really s-summon individual warriors...?
___

-And because she has the Thorn Ring after buying it from Spamton, Koyanskaya's attacks should be stronger than usual...-

-And what does he do?!-

-Tasque Manager briefly twirls her whip around herself while electrifying it, trying to create a pseudo-barrier for herself knowing the cloaked Coyle could strike again any second-
___

Connie: "But still not mutually exclusive."
___

-It doesn't take long before they get a table...More specifically, about thirty seconds because again, the Queen of their entire kingdom is their customer- :V

-It takes Blake about 3 minutes to return to the changing rooms, the one she used previously being where her clothes are still stored and folded-
___

-Whispered back to both of them- the two kids crushin' on her are just as hopeless for a different reason if she's still totally oblivious to it well into adulthood. :p

I know you and Yang are big video game fans, so I hope you two and your friends can enjoy this new cooperative one!

-Super Mario Bros. Wonder expy-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Yeah, my mom's finally taking action about the monster situation, and whatever I need to do to help them next, I know I can count on my friends to help." :)

Marco: "We're probably gonna hang out again once the Alliance is defeated and I can safely move back to Earth."
___

Tetra: "...Yet that kid doesn't seem to have anything left in her emotions except hatred and contempt...At least for humanity."
___

There's all kinds of virtual pets in video games and animatronic toy pets out there. They're super popular even with pet owners of real animals!
___

-Opened right then or was it already open?-
___

I-Is everyone alright after all that...?
Circe: "I guess your teachers too with that"

Medea: "I wish you good luck with that" :)
---
Altera: "W-Well... She said she's a deity of Love, right?" -referring to Kama, who just finished her burger-
---
Rin: "...T-They are so...?"
Sakura: "Yep~"
---
-The latter pretty much, and given the room is empty at the moment, taking a brief look shouldn't be difficult-
---
Lusamine: "....No, no I'm not"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "I guess your teachers too with that"

Medea: "I wish you good luck with that" :)
---
Altera: "W-Well... She said she's a deity of Love, right?" -referring to Kama, who just finished her burger-
---
Rin: "...T-They are so...?"
Sakura: "Yep~"
---
-The latter pretty much, and given the room is empty at the moment, taking a brief look shouldn't be difficult-
---
Lusamine: "....No, no I'm not"
Star: "Like you and Medea!"

Marco: "Nothing to wish me luck about! Well, except for my training right now." :grin:
___

Tetra: "And despite that, she's apparently one of these Beasts as well. How does a supposed deity of Love qualify for a Beast?"
___

-Rin starting to feel like she's falling behind on modern culture?-
___

-Wait, is this one of the Gokaigers looking at one of the Keys or Sundor looking at one?-
___

P-Please feel free talk to us about it... -Visibly worried for her-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They were one of the earliest groups to join the organization after the majority of the Servants were summoned along with the fortress, after all-
___

-You mean being disarmed of weapons? 'Cause yeah, that would suck- :V

Steven: "I actually kinda figured that's probably why they're one of her favorite characters, Amethyst. If you're a huge fan of weapons, it makes total sense that this character would be one of your favorites. They've probably got the most weapons out of any character in the whole series! ...Well, that they actually use in their moveset, at least." :lol:
___

-Sprig, legitimately sounding worried, then states that maybe Polly's just not cut out for this, no doubt referring to the road trip across Amphibia itself, and upon hearing that Hop Pop seems like he might agree as he lets out a sad, heavy sigh before saying " It's times like these when I wonder whether I should've left her with Mrs. Croaker back home in Wartwood..."-

-This causes to Polly well up with tears, sitting in place quietly crying for a moment, before angrily storming off-
-so yeah, they've seen it all-
---
Ruby: "Heck yeah! I do with they were a bit faster though..."
---
Weiss: "Polly..."

-ILLYA NOT MANAGING TO SEE IT IS STRUCK-
---
-Well, first they think how to give it...-
---
-It made her feel warm...-
---
Tiamat: "W-Well... This is not my main body. It's a puppet, a terminal while the real me is waiting elsewhere..."
---
Musashi: 👀
Guifei: "That's a good answer~"
-Yang shot more!-
---
-any thoughts from they?-
---
-awwwwwww~-
---
Sothis: "Impressive. Did you make it yourself?"
---
Shez: "Noodles it is~"

Byleth: "I thought we were about to get dessert."

Shez: "We can get both." :p

---

---
---

---

Wh-Whoa, there's tons of them! Can all of them really s-summon individual warriors...?
___

-And because she has the Thorn Ring after buying it from Spamton, Koyanskaya's attacks should be stronger than usual...-

-And what does he do?!-

-Tasque Manager briefly twirls her whip around herself while electrifying it, trying to create a pseudo-barrier for herself knowing the cloaked Coyle could strike again any second-
___

___

-It doesn't take long before they get a table...More specifically, about thirty seconds because again, the Queen of their entire kingdom is their customer- :V

-It takes Blake about 3 minutes to return to the changing rooms, the one she used previously being where her clothes are still stored and folded-
___

-Whispered back to both of them- the two kids crushin' on her are just as hopeless for a different reason if she's still totally oblivious to it well into adulthood. :p

I know you and Yang are big video game fans, so I hope you two and your friends can enjoy this new cooperative one!

-welllll... Alear is currently wearing the last ring herself, so it's actually 12 rings... but yeah-

Alear: "Each of them contain a spirit inspired by the tales of heroes from different worlds entirely. By wearing them, anyone can get that power and use it alongside their own abilities."
---
-Coyle was electrified but shot a projectile so Tasque doesn't get much of an adavantage-
---
Viridi: "They'll never realize it." :p
---
Kamui: "A true royal treatment."

-and she also changed clothes quick so it wasn't that big of a deal-
---
Azura: "That is true..."

Yang: "THAT IS SO AWESOME!"

Ruby: "WE'LL TOTALLY ENJOY IT!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so yeah, they've seen it all-
---
Ruby: "Heck yeah! I do with they were a bit faster though..."
---
Weiss: "Polly..."
-Well, maybe not all, but enough at this point to know the weirdness and supernatural that's out there across the multiverse-

-Which Chaldea and their allies usually end up having to deal with- :V
___

Amethyst: "And had a scythe? 'Cause then they'd probably be like a hundred percent fitting as the character you play most." :p
___

(I feel awful for her...)

-This whole episode has been a harsh reminder that, for as strong and brave as she is, and for all her eagerness to start or join a fight, Polly is still a child-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

-And what does he do?!-

___

___

___

-welllll... Alear is currently wearing the last ring herself, so it's actually 12 rings... but yeah-

Alear: "Each of them contain a spirit inspired by the tales of heroes from different worlds entirely. By wearing them, anyone can get that power and use it alongside their own abilities."
---
-Coyle unreplied, KoP-
---
---

---

Martha: "If it isn't a bother, can we see a small demonstration?"
---
-It's not anymore Uni-
Koyanskaya: "Heh, quite the investment~" -brief glance at the ring-

-He tries to take Noelle of the copy!-
---
Stheno: "We seek to be seen as the most beautiful~"
Natsuki: "Good luck with that" :p
---
Jeanne: "It comes with some benefits, huh?"

Atalanta: "Ready now?"
---
Mata Hari: "I'm not even sure if they're aware they have feelings for the same girl. It's cute" :p

Elizabeth: "Here's mine! So you can practice wonders with your voice~ ...So long you don't become competition" -a mic-
Star: "Like you and Medea!"

Marco: "Nothing to wish me luck about! Well, except for my training right now." :grin:
___

Tetra: "And despite that, she's apparently one of these Beasts as well. How does a supposed deity of Love qualify for a Beast?"
___

-Rin starting to feel like she's falling behind on modern culture?-
___

-Wait, is this one of the Gokaigers looking at one of the Keys or Sundor looking at one?-
___

P-Please feel free talk to us about it... -Visibly worried for her-
Circe: "Yeah. I have some free time and all"

Medea: "Hmmm~? Someone wants to play off as a White Knight, huh~?" :smirk:
---
Altera: "I... Guess her love is too overbearing?"
Kama: "Are you talking about me?"
---
-She's doing so, and hard-
---
-Sundor-
---
Lusamine: "...I-I don't feel any safe here..."
-Yang shot more!-
---
-any thoughts from they?-
---
-awwwwwww~-
---
Sothis: "Impressive. Did you make it yourself?"
---
Shez: "Noodles it is~"

Byleth: "I thought we were about to get dessert."

Shez: "We can get both." :p
-But Illya was using the large club to deflect the shots now!-
---
Alice: "Maybe in a wrapped box?"
Miyu: "Wouldn't that be too much?"
---
Yuri: "U-Um..."
Irisviel: -Giggle- "She's also cute" :)
---
Tiamat: -Nods-
Euryale: "Since when?!"
Tiamat: "I... Just gave shape to some of my mud"
---
Musashi: "Heheh, that sounds good enough~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I 100% completed Wonder. Awesome.

-Well, maybe not all, but enough at this point to know the weirdness and supernatural that's out there across the multiverse-

-Which Chaldea and their allies usually end up having to deal with- :V
___

Amethyst: "And had a scythe? 'Cause then they'd probably be like a hundred percent fitting as the character you play most." :p
___

(I feel awful for her...)

-This whole episode has been a harsh reminder that, for as strong and brave as she is, and for all her eagerness to start or join a fight, Polly is still a child-
-Dark Pit often complains about getting a break-
---
Ruby: "No one there has one."
---
Weiss: "She's still so young, no matter how she is..."

-But Illya was using the large club to deflect the shots now!-
---
Alice: "Maybe in a wrapped box?"
Miyu: "Wouldn't that be too much?"
---
Yuri: "U-Um..."
Irisviel: -Giggle- "She's also cute" :)
---
Tiamat: -Nods-
Euryale: "Since when?!"
Tiamat: "I... Just gave shape to some of my mud"
---
Musashi: "Heheh, that sounds good enough~"
Yang: Dang, she's smart...
---
-maybe just give it as is?-
---
Azura: "I know, right?" :)
---
Sothis: ".....How have I never thought of that?"
---
Byleth: "...Fine. Noodles and cake it is."

-It's not anymore Uni-
Oh, it was always replied, I just didn't see it. :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Yeah. I have some free time and all"

Medea: "Hmmm~? Someone wants to play off as a White Knight, huh~?" :smirk:
---
Altera: "I... Guess her love is too overbearing?"
Kama: "Are you talking about me?"
---
-She's doing so, and hard-
---
-Sundor-
---
Lusamine: "...I-I don't feel any safe here..."
Star: "...Come to think of it, how have you been lately since returning? You've made some friends recently, right?"

Marco: "Huh? No, I'm seriously training to learn the way of the blade and other weapons..."
___

Tetra: "And that other brattier Beast over there..." -Referring to Draco-
___

-She's so out of touch with tech!-
___

-Ah, got it. The context wasn't totally clear to me admittedly-

-What are his findings?-
___

-Sigh- I-I don't blame you in the slightest...

-Dark Pit often complains about getting a break-
---
Ruby: "No one there has one."
---
Weiss: "She's still so young, no matter how she is..."
-To be fair, a lot of members of Chaldea...-
___

Amethyst: "Shame too, imagine how a scythe could work in this game!"
___

-After Polly leaves, however, Anne tells Hop Pop "Okay, you don't mean that. You're just a little frustrated." and even Sprig agrees, saying "Yeah, I'm sure she's got her reasons." It turns out Hop Pop was indeed only saying that out of concern and exhaustion and really didn't mean what said about leaving her at home with a babysitter, agreeing...while also explaining why he's so frustrated. "You're right, you're right. I'm just so hoppin' tired! UGH!" Anne then pours him a cup of coffee to help give him a boost, the old frog having previously mentioned needing at least thirty cups' worth-

-Hop Pop takes an single small lick, not even a full sip, of coffee, then his pupils dilate to a huge size and he energetically shouts "WHOA, NELLY! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Now let's get the show on the road!" while practically leaping and bounding around while heading back to the fwagon-

---
-Coyle was electrified but shot a projectile so Tasque doesn't get much of an adavantage-
---
---

---

---
-It's not anymore Uni-

---
---

---
Mata Hari: "I'm not even sure if they're aware they have feelings for the same girl. It's cute" :p

Elizabeth: "Here's mine! So you can practice wonders with your voice~ ...So long you don't become competition" -a mic-
Fascinating! Oh, and y-yes, a demonstration of one of these artifacts would be most helpful!
___

-I meant to mention that I just wrote the dialouge lower than the stuff with Noelle, Berdly, Stacaesar and Kaito that time, but yeah, it was replied- :p

-Queen is trying to scan the area for any signs of heat signatures to spot Coyle's location-

-The vine-like thorns have practically attached themselves toher hand, but whatever magical effect it has, i t's increasing the stats of her attack power and her mana level, which could also mean that she might be able to use some magic-based attacks she might have that she previously couldn't...-

-Does he successfully save Noelle?!-
___

Steven: "Y two should probably at least consider accpeting the genuine compliments that you do get about being cute, too..."
___

Moon: "Oh, believe me, being queen isn't all it's cracked up to be... But being royalty does have some benefits." :p

-Seems Blake is, and Medea and Artemis likely are by now as well-
___

also comedic goldmine...but i also can't help but feel a little bad for the poor kids.

Glad you guys are hyped for it!

-Ruby's reaction to the microphone Liz got her?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-It's not anymore Uni-

---
---

---

Fascinating! Oh, and y-yes, a demonstration of one of these artifacts would be most helpful!
___

-I meant to mention that I just wrote the dialouge lower than the stuff with Noelle, Berdly, Stacaesar and Kaito that time, but yeah, it was replied- :p

-Queen is trying to scan the area for any signs of heat signatures to spot Coyle's location-

-The vine-like thorns have practically attached themselves toher hand, but whatever magical effect it has, i t's increasing the stats of her attack power and her mana level, which could also mean that she might be able to use some magic-based attacks she might have that she previously couldn't...-

___

Steven: "Y two should probably at least consider accpeting the genuine compliments that you do get about being cute, too..."
___

Moon: "Oh, believe me, being queen isn't all it's cracked up to be... But being royalty does have some benefits." :p

___

also comedic goldmine...but i also can't help but feel a little bad for the poor kids.

Alear: "I suppose I could do that... but which one to pick?"
---
-it's difficult to actually find anything and when Queen finds something, it's not long before it's fully gone-
---
Viridi: "Your own sister outdo you in that aspect." :p
---
Kamui: "It truly is." -looking at the menu-

Blake: "Ready."
---
Azura: "It could be amusing to watch."

Ruby: "I'm... not much of a singer, but thanks anyway!" :b:

-To be fair, a lot of members of Chaldea...-
___

Amethyst: "Shame too, imagine how a scythe could work in this game!"
___

-After Polly leaves, however, Anne tells Hop Pop "Okay, you don't mean that. You're just a little frustrated." and even Sprig agrees, saying "Yeah, I'm sure she's got her reasons." It turns out Hop Pop was indeed only saying that out of concern and exhaustion and really didn't mean what said about leaving her at home with a babysitter, agreeing...while also explaining why he's so frustrated. "You're right, you're right. I'm just so hoppin' tired! UGH!" Anne then pours him a cup of coffee to help give him a boost, the old frog having previously mentioned needing at least thirty cups' worth-

-Hop Pop takes an single small lick, not even a full sip, of coffee, then his pupils dilate to a huge size and he energetically shouts "WHOA, NELLY! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Now let's get the show on the road!" while practically leaping and bounding around while heading back to the fwagon-
-indeed....-
---
Yang: "It's an item." :p
---
Weiss: "Will they actually forget her...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed....-
---
Yang: "It's an item." :p
---
Weiss: "Will they actually forget her...?"
-I actually didn't finish typing that, but I think you probably figured that I was going to say a lot of members of Chaldea complain about not getting many breaks- :V
___

Amethyst: "It's mostly just another club-type item with the added chance to cause instant death..."

___

-Funny she should mention that, because after storming off and angrily ranting to herself "Should've left me back in Wartwood, huh?!" she looks at the supposed rock that matches her color again, and gets an awful idea that gives her an outright smug Grinch smile, adding "Well, if they don't want me on the trip, maybe I won't go on the trip anymore!"-

(...She's not seriously going to...Ugh, dang it, Polly!) :glare:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: Dang, she's smart...
---
-maybe just give it as is?-
---
Azura: "I know, right?" :)
---
Sothis: ".....How have I never thought of that?"
---
Byleth: "...Fine. Noodles and cake it is."
-Not a regular child, used to dangerous situations-
---
Ana: "Why not give it as is?"
Mary: "It wouldn't be special..."
---
Natsuki: "Heheh, I agree" :p -red Yuri-
---
Tiamat: "...Well...The idea just came to me..."
---
Musashi: "Yaaaay~" -double peace signs again-
Star: "...Come to think of it, how have you been lately since returning? You've made some friends recently, right?"

Marco: "Huh? No, I'm seriously training to learn the way of the blade and other weapons..."
___

Tetra: "And that other brattier Beast over there..." -Referring to Draco-
___

-She's so out of touch with tech!-
___

-Ah, got it. The context wasn't totally clear to me admittedly-

-What are his findings?-
___

-Sigh- I-I don't blame you in the slightest...
Circe: "Well, I'd like to think we are that, at least"

Medea: "Huh... I was trying ot tease a bit there. Oh well, I can think of how to later"
---
-Who by now is trying to order more-
Kama: "Ah, that gremlin" :p
---
Rin: "...W-Well, it's not like you're opting for those, right?"
---
-Right now, he read its energies-
---
Lusamine: "I...What do I do now?!"
___

___

___

___

---
-it's difficult to actually find anything and when Queen finds something, it's not long before it's fully gone-
---
---

---

Jeanne: "W-Well, we're not familiar enough with them to know..."
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmm... Let's see what kind of spells I could make, heheheheh~"

-He miraculously did, thankfully not falling at a big distance-
---
Stheno: "We- Is that meant to be an insult?"
---
-What do they see in there?-

Medea: "Let's go" -has to drag the goddess who was too distracted-
---
Mata Hari: "They're good friends, so I'm sure they'll solve things"
-Yuunowas actually assisting Eleonora in doing some research-

Sakura: "Also I got you this~!" -a copy of Monster Hunter- "This is a game where you can customize your character with many weapons to defeat giant monsters!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I actually didn't finish typing that, but I think you probably figured that I was going to say a lot of members of Chaldea complain about not getting many breaks- :V
___

Amethyst: "It's mostly just another club-type item with the added chance to cause instant death..."

___

-Funny she should mention that, because after storming off and angrily ranting to herself "Should've left me back in Wartwood, huh?!" she looks at the supposed rock that matches her color again, and gets an awful idea that gives her an outright smug Grinch smile, adding "Well, if they don't want me on the trip, maybe I won't go on the trip anymore!"-

(...She's not seriously going to...Ugh, dang it, Polly!) :glare:
-yeah, but Pit's unbreakable sometimes-
---
Ruby: "Which is so cool!"
---
Weiss: "No..."

-Not a regular child, used to dangerous situations-
---
Ana: "Why not give it as is?"
Mary: "It wouldn't be special..."
---
Natsuki: "Heheh, I agree" :p -red Yuri-
---
Tiamat: "...Well...The idea just came to me..."
---
Musashi: "Yaaaay~" -double peace signs again-
Yang: Good thing I had a plan. "Nice going, Illya." -thumbs up-

Ruby: -sees the thumbs up, then runs off-
---
Palu: "How so?"
---
Azura: "Whoa, even cuter." :)
---
Sothis: "Still, all this time, you could have spoken to others..."
---
-AND THEY GO GET THAT?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Well, I'd like to think we are that, at least"

Medea: "Huh... I was trying ot tease a bit there. Oh well, I can think of how to later"
---
-Who by now is trying to order more-
Kama: "Ah, that gremlin" :p
---
Rin: "...W-Well, it's not like you're opting for those, right?"
---
-Right now, he read its energies-
---
Lusamine: "I...What do I do now?!"
Star: "The Gorgon Sisters, right?"

Marco: "Aw c'mon!" :urg:
___

Tetra: "What's her problem?"
___

No, I'm looking for a living pet...
___

-Discovering any new information about the Keys?-
___

...I don't know, honestly. None of us were expecting an attack from Ganondorf's former minions already.

But, first things first. You need to take a deep breath and calm down.

-yeah, but Pit's unbreakable sometimes-
---
Ruby: "Which is so cool!"
---
Weiss: "No..."
-He's defeated the likes of Queen Medusa and Hades before, after all...-
___

Amethyst: "Oh, totally. I just wish it and a few other cool weapons were more of the focus of some characters' weapons of choice." :p

Steven: "Like part of their default moveset!"
___

-While neither Anne and nor the other Plantars are looking, Polly takes the pink rock, sneaks into the fwagon, places the rock in her bucket, the puts her signature yellow bow with white spots on it along with a sleepmask to make it look like herself taking a nap, then chuckles mishcievously as she sneaks back o ut of the fawgon-

-Anne almost discovers that Polly switched places with it and isn't actually onboard by going to check on her, sympathetically saying "Polly, I just wanted to say that we understand..." until Sprig advises her to not wake her up, claiming "Shh, she's napping. You never bother Poly when she's napping." Anne is mildly annoyed, but still obliges and heads back up the roof. Sprig folowing this up with a dramatic "Never..." in a concerned tone while the camera zooms up on his face with an expression of dread implies that they've had to deal with a very angry and cranky Polly from waking her up from naps before-

---
---
---

---

---

---
---

---

Sakura: "Also I got you this~!" -a copy of Monster Hunter- "This is a game where you can customize your character with many weapons to defeat giant monsters!"
S-Sorry, our knowledge on them and the heroes they can summon is still pretty limited... 😅
___

Okay Now You're Just Being A Coward. Seriously At Least Used A Shield Or SOmething Instead Like Me. Have Some Honor

-Hypocrite considering the tons of bogus she pulled while fighting Chaldea and the Delta Warriors- :V

-Kris narrowly dodged the missile Koyanskaya fired previously...-

Noelle: "Whew...Thank you! I was sure I was toast there!" 😅
___

Steven/Connie: "Uh oh..."
___

-Lots of fancy meals with all kinds of endemic birds and livestock meats as the main courses and exotic vegetables as sides or additions to the main course, as well as fancy salads and soups...And also plenty of corn-based sides-

-Time to explore the rest of the castle!-
___

-They're both academics with Yuuno in particular being an archelogist, so that makes sense- :p

-Ruby hyped for that game as well?- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

S-Sorry, our knowledge on them and the heroes they can summon is still pretty limited... 😅
___

Okay Now You're Just Being A Coward. Seriously At Least Used A Shield Or SOmething Instead Like Me. Have Some Honor

-Hypocrite considering the tons of bogus she pulled while fighting Chaldea and the Delta Warriors- :V

___

___

-Lots of fancy meals with all kinds of endemic birds and livestock meats as the main courses and exotic vegetables as sides or additions to the main course, as well as fancy salads and soups...And also plenty of corn-based sides-

___

-They're both academics with Yuuno in particular being an archelogist, so that makes sense- :p

Alear: -looking at Tiki- "How about the Emblem of Dragons first?" :)
---
-Queen can feel herself being grabbed-

Coyle: "Might before honor." :evil: -tries to slam her down-
---
Viridi: "Be careful of what you say. Cragalanche is still here." :p
---
Kamui: "Whoa... This looks incredible~"

-INDEEEEED-
---
-da Vinci wants them to enjoy Halloween though, right?-

Ruby: "WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THAT'S AWESOME!"

-He's defeated the likes of Queen Medusa and Hades before, after all...-
___

Amethyst: "Oh, totally. I just wish it and a few other cool weapons were more of the focus of some characters' weapons of choice." :p

Steven: "Like part of their default moveset!"
___

-While neither Anne and nor the other Plantars are looking, Polly takes the pink rock, sneaks into the fwagon, places the rock in her bucket, the puts her signature yellow bow with white spots on it along with a sleepmask to make it look like herself taking a nap, then chuckles mishcievously as she sneaks back o ut of the fawgon-

-Anne almost discovers that Polly switched places with it and isn't actually onboard by going to check on her, sympathetically saying "Polly, I just wanted to say that we understand..." until Sprig advises her to not wake her up, claiming "Shh, she's napping. You never bother Poly when she's napping." Anne is mildly annoyed, but still obliges and heads back up the roof. Sprig folowing this up with a dramatic "Never..." in a concerned tone while the camera zooms up on his face with an expression of dread implies that they've had to deal with a very angry and cranky Polly from waking her up from naps before-
-yeah, that's the idea-
---
Ruby: "There's still some cool stuff though..."
---
Weiss: "What will happen to Polly...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, that's the idea-
---
Ruby: "There's still some cool stuff though..."
---
Weiss: "What will happen to Polly...?"
-Thankfully, they're getting a vacation soon, but they aren't aware of that yet- :V
___

Amwthyst: "Like chain whips with spikes." :p
___

-Polly, watching the fwagon from the diner, smugly laughs to herself before saying "When they see that's not me, they're gonna freak out and then they're gonna come crawling back. Serves them right!" A few seconds later. Hop Pop announces that they're getting back on the road. and they drive off none the wiser to Polly's switcheroo scheme-

-Polly is so shocked that she just blankly stares at the road while questioning "...Did...they just leave without me?" Only about a second later. Polly completely freaks out and starts screaming "AHHHHHHHH!" there times while flailing her arms and running around, ending with her somehow ending up in the air and falling from the sky, landing flat on her face-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thankfully, they're getting a vacation soon, but they aren't aware of that yet- :V
___

Amwthyst: "Like chain whips with spikes." :p
___

-Polly, watching the fwagon from the diner, smugly laughs to herself before saying "When they see that's not me, they're gonna freak out and then they're gonna come crawling back. Serves them right!" A few seconds later. Hop Pop announces that they're getting back on the road. and they drive off none the wiser to Polly's switcheroo scheme-

-Polly is so shocked that she just blankly stares at the road while questioning "...Did...they just leave without me?" Only about a second later. Polly completely freaks out and starts screaming "AHHHHHHHH!" there times while flailing her arms and running around, ending with her somehow ending up in the air and falling from the sky, landing flat on her face-
-indeed... hopefully very soon-
---
Ruby: :rolleyes:
---
Weiss: ".........What did you expect, Polly?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed... hopefully very soon-
---
Ruby: :rolleyes:
---
Weiss: ".........What did you expect, Polly?"
-As soon as the Alliance is defeated...And as soon they clean up and repair the fortress. Again- :V
___

Amethyst; "Plenty of other weapons like the spell books are pretty cool, too, though."
___

-After screaming three times and landing flat on her face during her panic, Polly still decides to adapt, "Okay, got that out of my system. I guess I live here now! Starting over from scratch. I don't know no one, and no one knows me!"-

-...And then Soggy Joe, the survivalist dude with an Australian accent from "Anne vs. Wild" shows up and casually greets her by asking "How's it hangin' Polly?" as he passes by. Polly, not even acknowledging that she was immediately proven nor changing her gruff and determined demeanor in the slightest, just answers "Sup, Soggy Joe?"-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As soon as the Alliance is defeated...And as soon they clean up and repair the fortress. Again- :V
___

Amethyst; "Plenty of other weapons like the spell books are pretty cool, too, though."
___

-After screaming three times and landing flat on her face during her panic, Polly still decides to adapt, "Okay, got that out of my system. I guess I live here now! Starting over from scratch. I don't know no one, and no one knows me!"-

-...And then Soggy Joe, the survivalist dude with an Australian accent from "Anne vs. Wild" shows up and casually greets her by asking "How's it hangin' Polly?" as he passes by. Polly, not even acknowledging that she was immediately proven nor changing her gruff and determined demeanor in the slightest, just answers "Sup, Soggy Joe?"-
-they're not looking forward to that-
---
Ruby: "I like the whipsword too." -about to use it on Yang's character-
---
Weiss: "......"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're not looking forward to that-
---
Ruby: "I like the whipsword too." -about to use it on Yang's character-
---
Weiss: "......"
-No one is, but at least the Rulers and scientists can take some solace in the fact that they'll be going an a luxury vacation immediately afterward- :V
___

-Speaking of, how's that match going?-
___

(...Well, at least there's one familiar face around. Maybe he can help Polly catch up to the others?)

-The next scene shows Polly donning a trucker hat and being served fruit juice in a sippy cup at the diner's bar, sitting next to three truckers, including Soggy Joe along with a female trucker and another male trucker who were seen eating at the bar earlier-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: Good thing I had a plan. "Nice going, Illya." -thumbs up-

Ruby: -sees the thumbs up, then runs off-
---
Palu: "How so?"
---
Azura: "Whoa, even cuter." :)
---
Sothis: "Still, all this time, you could have spoken to others..."
---
-AND THEY GO GET THAT?-
Illya: "Thanks... But I'm not giving up easy!" -not like Illya knows...-
---
Mary: "Because I hope it makes them friends again!"
---
Yuri: "A-Aaaah..."
Natsuki: "That's how it feels" :p
---
Tiamat: "...I-I didn't know I could like this!"
---
-AND THEY'D GET TO THAT-
Star: "The Gorgon Sisters, right?"

Marco: "Aw c'mon!" :urg:
___

Tetra: "What's her problem?"
___

No, I'm looking for a living pet...
___

-Discovering any new information about the Keys?-
___

...I don't know, honestly. None of us were expecting an attack from Ganondorf's former minions already.

But, first things first. You need to take a deep breath and calm down.
Circe: "Yaah. Also Sothis! .....Uh, you know Sothis, right?"

Medea: "Ah, now I got a reaction there" :p
---
Kama: "I don't know, nor do I care. She's just rude to everyone it seems"
---
Rin: "So let's focus on that!"
---
-About the compressed energy of the Grid they hold-
---
Lusamine: "D-Deep breath?"
Aya: "Like we've done in the past..."
___

___

___

___

---

---
---

-INDEEEEED-
---

Tiki: "Oh I insist you do that, seems like a great choice~" >:3
---
-The explosion did create some some smoke though, so Koyanskaya took the chance to fire with gun!-

Stacey: "You're welcome, but it's not over..." -NADESHIKO IS TRYING TO RIDER KICK THEM-
---
Natsuki: "Its name is Cragalanche? That's... Really awesome!"
---
Jeanne: "I can't even make a choice!"

-And they advaaaaaaaaaance-
---
-Indeed it does, as Eleonora is researching with him on a few ancient civilizations, da Vinci is thinking how to get them out to enjoy Halloween-

Sakura: "You're welcome~"
Arthur: "Speaking of that, here!" -he gave her a katana- "It's just an exhibition piece, really frail, looks cool though" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Yaah. Also Sothis! .....Uh, you know Sothis, right?"

Medea: "Ah, now I got a reaction there" :p
---
Kama: "I don't know, nor do I care. She's just rude to everyone it seems"
---
Rin: "So let's focus on that!"
---
-About the compressed energy of the Grid they hold-
---
Lusamine: "D-Deep breath?"
Aya: "Like we've done in the past..."
Star: "As a matter of fact, she's one of the people who helped me defeat Toffee."

Marco: "Ugh...I can't catch a break with jokes sometimes..."
___

Tetra: "That much is plainly obvious. But what about you? What's your deal?"
___

Right, preparing for and taking care of a pet!

...Ugh, where do I even start? I don't even know what pet I should get, much less exactly how to take care of one... :urg:

___

-Something that could be extremely useful to the Decepticons...-
___

-Lusamine recalls that and takes a few deep breaths?-

---

---
---

-INDEEEEED-
---

---
-The explosion did create some some smoke though, so Koyanskaya took the chance to fire with gun!-

Stacey: "You're welcome, but it's not over..." -NADESHIKO IS TRYING TO RIDER KICK THEM-
---
---

---
-Indeed it does, as Eleonora is researching with him on a few ancient civilizations, da Vinci is thinking how to get them out to enjoy Halloween-

Arthur: "Speaking of that, here!" -he gave her a katana- "It's just an exhibition piece, really frail, looks cool though" :p
(Of course Tiki wants to see the dragon-based one.) :p
___

-It works, and Queen is actually injured...but then Coyle gets struck by more electric bullets from Tasque Manager-

-Kris tried to raise his shield in the last direction he saw Koyanskaya from to try and block ranged attacks just like that one-

Noelle: "EEK!" -Tries to freeze Nadeshiko with IceShock-
___

-Another genuine compliment- :p
___

Moon: "I can order a few different meals if need be."

-Hmm, what others rooms in the castle have they not seen yet...-
___

-Halloween's a time for spooky celebrations and candy gathering, they still have well over 300 days of the year to conduct research even when taking other holidays into account- :p

-It looks totally badass!-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "As a matter of fact, she's one of the people who helped me defeat Toffee."

Marco: "Ugh...I can't catch a break with jokes sometimes..."
___

Tetra: "That much is plainly obvious. But what about you? What's your deal?"
___

Right, preparing for and taking care of a pet!

...Ugh, where do I even start? I don't even know what pet I should get, much less exactly how to take care of one... :urg:

___

-Something that could be extremely useful to the Decepticons...-
___

-Lusamine recalls that and takes a few deep breaths?-
Circe: "As in, during the final fight?"

Medea: "Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist" :p
---
Kama: ".......You need to be more specific"
---
Rin: "Ah, we haven't settled on that yet!"
---
-Those are his exact thoughts, pretty much-
---
-On the very least, she attempts to-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "As in, during the final fight?"

Medea: "Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist" :p
---
Kama: ".......You need to be more specific"
---
Rin: "Ah, we haven't settled on that yet!"
---
-Those are his exact thoughts, pretty much-
---
-On the very least, she attempts to-
Star: "Yup. Same one that killed him."

Marco: "I-It's fine. I know you didn't mean any harm by it." 😅
___

Tetra: "I mean why exactly are you a Beast? You certainly don't seem to harbor the same beef with humanity that that girl over there does."
___

A bird, a fish, a cat, a dog...I don't even know which one would best for a first time pet owner!
___

-What data is he able to gather about it?-
___

-Does she succeed?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No one is, but at least the Rulers and scientists can take some solace in the fact that they'll be going an a luxury vacation immediately afterward- :V
___

-Speaking of, how's that match going?-
___

(...Well, at least there's one familiar face around. Maybe he can help Polly catch up to the others?)

-The next scene shows Polly donning a trucker hat and being served fruit juice in a sippy cup at the diner's bar, sitting next to three truckers, including Soggy Joe along with a female trucker and another male trucker who were seen eating at the bar earlier-
-they're excited to bring everyone into it-
---
-Ruby got an extremely early kill with fsmash at ledge-
---
Weiss: "Well, having someone familiar does help..."

Illya: "Thanks... But I'm not giving up easy!" -not like Illya knows...-
---
Mary: "Because I hope it makes them friends again!"
---
Yuri: "A-Aaaah..."
Natsuki: "That's how it feels" :p
---
Tiamat: "...I-I didn't know I could like this!"
---
-AND THEY'D GET TO THAT-
-it's a bit underhanded, but she wouldn't have done it if she didn't have a Servant of her own, which made her know that Illya could probably handle the bullets... which is also the reason Ruby agreed to the scheme-

Kanna: Huh? Why is Ruby gone?

-Ruby is seeking a vantage point to start sniping-

Yang: "Let's keep going then!"
---
Palu: "Awwwwww~ But giving it by itself should be fine if the drawing itself is special in the first place."
---
Azura: "I can tell you will be a great addition to this group, even without much in fighting prowess."
---
Sothis: "I know, but it is funny in hindsight."
---
-HELL YEAH-

---

---
---

---

___

-It works, and Queen is actually injured...but then Coyle gets struck by more electric bullets from Tasque Manager-

-Kris tried to raise his shield in the last direction he saw Koyanskaya from to try and block ranged attacks just like that one-

___

___

___

-Halloween's a time for spooky celebrations and candy gathering, they still have well over 300 days of the year to conduct research even when taking other holidays into account- :p

-oh, you don't know the half of it, Alphys- :p

-so Alear took out one of the golden bracelets and starts praying-

Alear: "Sleep well, Emblem of Dragons."
---
-Coyle tries blocking them before summoning some of the Cell to keep Tasque busy-
---
Viridi: "Thank you for recognizing my genius in naming my troops." -prideful-
---
Kamui: "That would be lovely, Moon." :)

-good question...-
---
-and Eleonora needs friends her age too :V-

Ruby: "Oh, you know this is going near my bed once we get our base back!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're excited to bring everyone into it-
---
-Ruby got an extremely early kill with fsmash at ledge-
---
Weiss: "Well, having someone familiar does help..."
-Meanwhile, does Dark Pit doubt they're gonna get anything resembling a break any time soon?-

___

Steven: "Whoa, you took one of Yang's stocks already?! Way to go, Ruby!" :b:
___

-After taking a sip of her juice, Polly rants about her family's negative reactions to her earlier behavior, having apparently already started talking about the mater off-screen, telling the the truckers "Now where was I? Oh, yeah! I just wanted to have some fun, like we did back home, but they were all like, "Cut it out, Polly!" So frustrating, right?"-

-The truckers turn out to have rather insightful understanding of the ordeal and wise answers to it, as Soggy Joe casually notes "Hmm. Sounds to me like you were homesick, and trying to compensate by recreating a homelike environment through familiar activities." The female trucker adds"Without taking into consideration the inability of your family to provide comfort at this juncture.", to that sentence and assessment, while the second male trucker adds "Also sounds like you have a problem revealing vulnerability, even to those closest to you." after taking a drink of his own beverage. Both the female trucker and Soggy Joe agree with him wholeheartedly, both vocally and while nodding-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meanwhile, does Dark Pit doubt they're gonna get anything resembling a break any time soon?-

___

Steven: "Whoa, you took one of Yang's stocks already?! Way to go, Ruby!" :b:
___

-After taking a sip of her juice, Polly rants about her family's negative reactions to her earlier behavior, having apparently already started talking about the mater off-screen, telling the the truckers "Now where was I? Oh, yeah! I just wanted to have some fun, like we did back home, but they were all like, "Cut it out, Polly!" So frustrating, right?"-

-The truckers turn out to have rather insightful understanding of the ordeal and wise answers to it, as Soggy Joe casually notes "Hmm. Sounds to me like you were homesick, and trying to compensate by recreating a homelike environment through familiar activities." The female trucker adds"Without taking into consideration the inability of your family to provide comfort at this juncture.", to that sentence and assessment, while the second male trucker adds "Also sounds like you have a problem revealing vulnerability, even to those closest to you." after taking a drink of his own beverage. Both the female trucker and Soggy Joe agree with him wholeheartedly, both vocally and while nodding-
-he hopes there will but yeah, he's a doubter-
---
Yang: "HOW?! I WAS AT 30%!"

Ruby: "Spear goes brrrr." :p
---
Weiss: "....They are very wise."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he hopes there will but yeah, he's a doubter-
---
Yang: "HOW?! I WAS AT 30%!"

Ruby: "Spear goes brrrr." :p
---
Weiss: "....They are very wise."
-Pit more hopeful because he's Pit?-
___

Amethyst: "This character's smash attacks are insane..."
___

(...I think they may have just summed up everything she was dealing with and how it negatively affected her family...)

-Polly is even surprised and annoyed that they responded with maturity and wisdom questioning "What the hey-hey?! I thought you truckers would be all grumpy and agree with me! What's with all this maturity and biz?" The second male trucker with a tattoo calmly and happily explains "Well, when you spend a lot of time on the road alone, there's not much to do but better yourself." The female trucker with a leather jacket then cheerfully announces "I just got my PhD!", prompting the second male trucker to say "Up top, sister!", before both high-five with their frog tongues. Polly still doesn't seem to get the message as she simply looks annoyed, and sulks silently with a grumpy expression-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Pit more hopeful because he's Pit?-
___

Amethyst: "This character's smash attacks are insane..."
___

(...I think they may have just summed up everything she was dealing with and how it negatively affected her family...)

-Polly is even surprised and annoyed that they responded with maturity and wisdom questioning "What the hey-hey?! I thought you truckers would be all grumpy and agree with me! What's with all this maturity and biz?" The second male trucker with a tattoo calmly and happily explains "Well, when you spend a lot of time on the road alone, there's not much to do but better yourself." The female trucker with a leather jacket then cheerfully announces "I just got my PhD!", prompting the second male trucker to say "Up top, sister!", before both high-five with their frog tongues. Polly still doesn't seem to get the message as she simply looks annoyed, and sulks silently with a grumpy expression-
-he's enough of a hard-worker that he doesn't really think of a big vacation; just a trip to a hot spring is usually enough-
---
-Ruby snickering-
---
Weiss: "Not what she expected..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's enough of a hard-worker that he doesn't really think of a big vacation; just a trip to a hot spring is usually enough-
---
-Ruby snickering-
---
Weiss: "Not what she expected..."
-Which he gets free access to due to being Palutena's top soldier- :V
___

-Yang determined to win even with that major setback?-
___

-Polly doesn't sulk for long, however, as merely a second or so later, another frog donning a cowboy hat shows up and asks if anyone saw the big purple rock that was near the diner earlier. Polly, knowing she took it herself, only answers "Uh, maybe, why?" The frog then explains with concern that he's asking because it wasn't actually a rock. It was an egg, that of a giant carnivorous bird called a Roc at that. As he explains, " Cause it weren't no stone. It was the egg of a Roc, a giant, flesh-eating, ravenous bird. Was just about to sell the bugger to the circus down the way. Someone must've pinched it. Too bad for them, though, 'cause that bird's gonna devour the first frog it sees once it hatches...Which should be in about five minutes now."-

(Oh, come on! Another giant carnivore?! Don't Anne and all the Plantars have enough problems already right now?!)

-Polly immediately becomes worried and wracked with guilt, flat out saying "Oh, no! Who cares if they left me behind?! I gotta do something or the family's toast!" :urg: -

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which he gets free access to due to being Palutena's top soldier- :V
___

-Yang determined to win even with that major setback?-
___

-Polly doesn't sulk for long, however, as merely a second or so later, another frog donning a cowboy hat shows up and asks if anyone saw the big purple rock that was near the diner earlier. Polly, knowing she took it herself, only answers "Uh, maybe, why?" The frog then explains with concern that he's asking because it wasn't actually a rock. It was an egg, that of a giant carnivorous bird called a Roc at that. As he explains, " Cause it weren't no stone. It was the egg of a Roc, a giant, flesh-eating, ravenous bird. Was just about to sell the bugger to the circus down the way. Someone must've pinched it. Too bad for them, though, 'cause that bird's gonna devour the first frog it sees once it hatches...Which should be in about five minutes now."-

(Oh, come on! Another giant carnivore?! Don't Anne and all the Plantars have enough problems already right now?!)

-Polly immediately becomes worried and wracked with guilt, flat out saying "Oh, no! Who cares if they left me behind?! I gotta do something or the family's toast!" :urg: -
-HECK YEAH HE DOES-
---
-you know she is!-
---
Weiss: "How will she get back to them in time?!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---
-Coyle tries blocking them before summoning some of the Cell to keep Tasque busy-
---
---

-good question...-
---

-And thus, the others wait to see what happens, though Tiki already has an idea-
---
-Though they were strong enough to knock him qt a bit of distance-

-This time being more effective as she can aim better and Nadeshiko was a bit damaged, allowing Stacey to take more shots at the copy and finish it!-
---
Natsuki: "What can I say? It's very menacing and rolls well with the tongue"
---
Jeanne: "After all you know better about your kingdom"

-Hmmm, which...-
---
da Vinci: "Now how is your research going?" -dressed as a witch-
Yuuno: "Ah, it's going all well"
Eleonora: "This whole stuff is so fascinating~!"

Arthur: "Thought so" :p
Atalanta: "I have something similar for you" -a bow-
Star: "Yup. Same one that killed him."

Marco: "I-It's fine. I know you didn't mean any harm by it." 😅
___

Tetra: "I mean why exactly are you a Beast? You certainly don't seem to harbor the same beef with humanity that that girl over there does."
___

A bird, a fish, a cat, a dog...I don't even know which one would best for a first time pet owner!
___

-What data is he able to gather about it?-
___

-Does she succeed?-
Circe: "Heh... Good thing she did!"

Medea: "Sure, sure~ Now just tell me when to go"
---
Kama: "I'm a deity of love, I also wanted revenge on someone. And that implied drowning everything in love and pleasure"
---
Sakura: "Well, cats can be a little rebellious... Or very lazy. Or both"
---
-Its capacity to surround the user on an armor-
---
-Yeah, though barely-
-it's a bit underhanded, but she wouldn't have done it if she didn't have a Servant of her own, which made her know that Illya could probably handle the bullets... which is also the reason Ruby agreed to the scheme-

Kanna: Huh? Why is Ruby gone?

-Ruby is seeking a vantage point to start sniping-

Yang: "Let's keep going then!"
---
Palu: "Awwwwww~ But giving it by itself should be fine if the drawing itself is special in the first place."
---
Azura: "I can tell you will be a great addition to this group, even without much in fighting prowess."
---
Sothis: "I know, but it is funny in hindsight."
---
-HELL YEAH-
Illya: "Here we go then!" -blissfully unaware as she keeps her attacks-
---
Mary: "You really think that way?"
---
Yuri: -Blinks- "Why would that be?"
---
Stheno: "And you followed us because...?"
Tiamat: "...Sothis was with you..."
---
-AT THE CAFETERIA NOW-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Heh... Good thing she did!"

Medea: "Sure, sure~ Now just tell me when to go"
---
Kama: "I'm a deity of love, I also wanted revenge on someone. And that implied drowning everything in love and pleasure"
---
Sakura: "Well, cats can be a little rebellious... Or very lazy. Or both"
---
-Its capacity to surround the user on an armor-
---
-Yeah, though barely-
Star: "Nanoha and Ruby helped too. It...took a lot of extremely powerful magic spells just to even come close to defeating him."

Marco: "Oh, Mewni's Underworld. I usually just travel there by portal, so I can open one for you if you want."

-Either that, or she could ask Moon for directions since she's not familiar with most of the Mewnian kingdoms outside of the Butterfly's?-
___

Tetra; "...Do you still seek that vengeance?"
___

That sounds like a handful...And oddly familiar.

-Subsconsciously reminded of herself because of the rebellious aspect and how she can be alzy about important stuff at times, but she doesn't realize it- :V

___

-Which grants them the abilities of a Sentai...-
___

-At least enough to talk about the attack by Ganon's monsters...-

-HECK YEAH HE DOES-
---
-you know she is!-
---
Weiss: "How will she get back to them in time?!"
-That aside, though, what are their thoughts on having joined Chaldea?-
___

-Steven cheerse for Ruby, while Amethyst is rooting for Yang, although both are ware that the match could either way with how skilled the sisters are at their respective mains-
___

-Polly frantically looks around the diner and the outisde of it looking for a solution to that very issue, then spots Soggy Joe's truck. Polly asks him how fast the truck can travel, and Soggy Joe, knowing the Plantars' are in danger in and need help, just confidently answerse "From now...call me "Speedy Joe" while trading his crocodile tooth sunhat for a bright orange trucker's cap with that same name printed on it-

-Polly is annoyed with the and bluntly asks "Do I have to?". Joe, being as hammy as he is, admits that it would help-

---
---
---

-good question...-
---

-And thus, the others wait to see what happens, though Tiki already has an idea-
---

-This time being more effective as she can aim better and Nadeshiko was a bit damaged, allowing Stacey to take more shots at the copy and finish it!-
---
---

-Hmmm, which...-
---

-Alphys stands back just in case whoever's summoned is summoned in their actual dragon form-
___

-And not only that, but Rita also remembered that Spamton asked her to keep an eye out for a kid with a sword and shield named "Kris"...This must be who he was referring to-

Noelle: "Whoo! Another copy down! I still think it's odd that there's a machine that can just...create mindless copies of other people. It's like we'er just fighting the suit or armor itself and the powers they have, not anyone using them..."
___

Steven: "I wonder if he'd get along with the Gems." -Because rock or rock-based people-
___

-Moon thus orders a variety of meals from the menu-

-She doesn't want to encourage their gluttonous habits, so she's still not ordering the whole menu and is only ordering this much just this once since they're guests here- :p

-I think by now they mostly just haven't seen the training grounds or the rose gardens-
___

-She spends a little much time on science stuff when she hasn't made many friends...Or hang out with the other kids much at all- :V

-Likely an expert crafted one with extra flair in it's design, at that-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Nanoha and Ruby helped too. It...took a lot of extremely powerful magic spells just to even come close to defeating him."

Marco: "Oh, Mewni's Underworld. I usually just travel there by portal, so I can open one for you if you want."

-Either that, or she could ask Moon for directions since she's not familiar with most of the Mewnian kingdoms outside of the Butterfly's?-
___

Tetra; "...Do you still seek that vengeance?"
___

That sounds like a handful...And oddly familiar.

-Subsconsciously reminded of herself because of the rebellious aspect and how she can be alzy about important stuff at times, but she doesn't realize it- :V

___

-Which grants them the abilities of a Sentai...-
___

-At least enough to talk about the attack by Ganon's monsters...-
Circe: "I see!" Not like I know much about those other two "But it was made sure he wouldn't come back for real, right?"

Medea: "That would be of use" -not now because that's much more convenient, but she may later-
---
Kama: "Ooooh, you wanna know~?" :p
---
-KEK-
Sakura: "Dogs tend to be more loyal and follow around, but also a little bit noisy"
---
-He's impressed, given how easy it'd be with these-
---
Kiara: "...So, I admittedly didn't preview this would happen..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "I see!" Not like I know much about those other two "But it was made sure he wouldn't come back for real, right?"

Medea: "That would be of use" -not now because that's much more convenient, but she may later-
---
Kama: "Ooooh, you wanna know~?" :p
---
-KEK-
Sakura: "Dogs tend to be more loyal and follow around, but also a little bit noisy"
---
-He's impressed, given how easy it'd be with these-
---
Kiara: "...So, I admittedly didn't preview this would happen..."
Star: "Oh, yeah. Tamamo, Zelda and their friends sealed away what little was left of him after he died. Toffee is finally gone for good..."

Marco: "Alright, here ya go." -Cuts open a portal to Mewni', specifically leading to it's Underworld-

-Moon's even mentioned a few times that the kingdoms are likely going to hold a few meetings as well as meet up for the annual Silver Bell Ball in order to discuss the state of the entire country following Toffee's defeat, and hopefully to mend political relations from any damage Toffee caused to other kingdoms-
___

Tetra: ""Considering that my crew and I are staying here, frankly, yes." :glare:
___

And mom probably wouldn't be happy with barking interrupting her work...
___

-That such a simple device can grant such power...And it's being used by so many organics-
___

N-None of us did, at least not this soon...We installed those defense systems for a reason. It's a good thing we installed them w-when we did...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Oh, yeah. Tamamo, Zelda and their friends sealed away what little was left of him after he died. Toffee is finally gone for good..."

Marco: "Alright, here ya go." -Cuts open a portal to Mewni', specifically leading to it's Underworld-

-Moon's even mentioned a few times that the kingdoms are likely going to hold a few meetings as well as meet up for the annual Silver Bell Ball in order to discuss the state of the entire country following Toffee's defeat, and hopefully to mend political relations from any damage Toffee caused to other kingdoms-
___

Tetra: ""Considering that my crew and I are staying here, frankly, yes." :glare:
___

And mom probably wouldn't be happy with barking interrupting her work...
___

-That such a simple device can grant such power...And it's being used by so many organics-
___

N-None of us did, at least not this soon...We installed those defense systems for a reason. It's a good thing we installed them w-when we did...
Circe: "Phew, that's a good way to enforce it"

Medea: "Thank you" -crosses-
-And Medea does admittedly want to attend them, maybe as a Chaldea representative-
---
Kama: "...I just don't feel like it"
---
Rin: "I know I wouldn't be"
---
Sundor: What a waste...
---
Aya: "Even if some of them are lost..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "Phew, that's a good way to enforce it"

Medea: "Thank you" -crosses-
-And Medea does admittedly want to attend them, maybe as a Chaldea representative-
---
Kama: "...I just don't feel like it"
---
Rin: "I know I wouldn't be"
---
Sundor: What a waste...
---
Aya: "Even if some of them are lost..."
Star: "Oh, and believe it or not, Ludo was actually the one who finished him off."

Marco: "Oh, and be careful, bring a metal umbrella or cast a magic barrier. It can rain lava there instead of water!"

-Considering that Mewni is a close ally of Chaldea but hasn't formed much of a diplomatic relationship with them outside of the Casters, it would probably be a good idea for her to attend the meetings, possibly some of the Rulers as well-

-Given that the Silver Bell Ball is a smaller gathering of royals and is supposed to be held before those meetings, it would definitely be for the best that only Medea attends that one-
___

Tetra: "Eh? No way. I'm not buying it. There's no way that's all there is ito t..."

___

-And thankfully, Winter only barks when she's angry...Which still usually ends up sounding like some variation of "Vulpix" even when she's not speaking actual words- :V

What about a bird? ...Wait, those make a lot of noise, too...
___

-With some modifications, it could prove useful to the Decepticons and Gems if any were obtained by them
___

We'll have to administer repairs to them...B-But Lusamine, you seem especially shaken up by that siege. I-I completely get why...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Illya: "Here we go then!" -blissfully unaware as she keeps her attacks-
---
Mary: "You really think that way?"
---
Yuri: -Blinks- "Why would that be?"
---
Stheno: "And you followed us because...?"
Tiamat: "...Sothis was with you..."
---
-AT THE CAFETERIA NOW-
-Yang playing defensive, hoping Ruby gets a good shot-
---
Palutena: "I'm sure of it."
---
Azura: "Don't worry about it." :)
---
Sothis: "Isn't she adorable?" :)
---
-Draco too?-

-That aside, though, what are their thoughts on having joined Chaldea?-
___

-Steven cheerse for Ruby, while Amethyst is rooting for Yang, although both are ware that the match could either way with how skilled the sisters are at their respective mains-
___

-Polly frantically looks around the diner and the outisde of it looking for a solution to that very issue, then spots Soggy Joe's truck. Polly asks him how fast the truck can travel, and Soggy Joe, knowing the Plantars' are in danger in and need help, just confidently answerse "From now...call me "Speedy Joe" while trading his crocodile tooth sunhat for a bright orange trucker's cap with that same name printed on it-

-Polly is annoyed with the and bluntly asks "Do I have to?". Joe, being as hammy as he is, admits that it would help-
Dark Pit: Can't believe Viridi would actually be part of this group. Either she doesn't hate humanity as much as she claims... or doesn't allow anyone but herself to end them.

Pit: CHALDEA IS AWESOME!
---
-oh, totally-

-Yang even went Falcon this time, trying to overwhelm Ruby with speed-
---
Weiss: ".......Just hurry..."

---

---
---

-Hmmm, which...-
---

-Alphys stands back just in case whoever's summoned is summoned in their actual dragon form-
___

-And not only that, but Rita also remembered that Spamton asked her to keep an eye out for a kid with a sword and shield named "Kris"...This must be who he was referring to-

Noelle: "Whoo! Another copy down! I still think it's odd that there's a machine that can just...create mindless copies of other people. It's like we'er just fighting the suit or armor itself and the powers they have, not anyone using them..."
___

Steven: "I wonder if he'd get along with the Gems." -Because rock or rock-based people-
___

-Moon thus orders a variety of meals from the menu-

-She doesn't want to encourage their gluttonous habits, so she's still not ordering the whole menu and is only ordering this much just this once since they're guests here- :p

-I think by now they mostly just haven't seen the training grounds or the rose gardens-
___

-She spends a little much time on science stuff when she hasn't made many friends...Or hang out with the other kids much at all- :V

-Likely an expert crafted one with extra flair in it's design, at that-
-it's... a child?-
---
-did you refer to Coyle as a he, KoP?- :p

-anyway, the Cell be attacking now-
---
Viridi: "I... never thought of that."
---
-and because she wants to flex about her kingdom's cuisine? :V-

-rose gardens sounds pretty-
---
-maybe they should take a break?-

Ruby: "Is it also a gun?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: Can't believe Viridi would actually be part of this group. Either she doesn't hate humanity as much as she claims... or doesn't allow anyone but herself to end them.

Pit: CHALDEA IS AWESOME!
---
-oh, totally-

-Yang even went Falcon this time, trying to overwhelm Ruby with speed-
---
Weiss: ".......Just hurry..."
-Fair enough on Pit's thoughts- :p

-It helps that she's made some genuine friends here...-
___

-Does the strategy work or does Ruby find and make countermeasures in time to avoid being combo'd?-
___

-The show cuts to Anne heading back inside the fwagon to try and console Polly, who tries to talk to her not knowing the "Polly" there is really a purple egg she disguised. Anne says "Psst! Polly. I know Sprig said not to wake you, but I thought you might like a little story time., but is confused when Polly doesn't respond at all. She tries to lightly move Polly to wake her up, only to see the something trying to crack through the egg. Mortified, Anne lifts her sleep mask and discovers that it's actually an egg and that Polly is gone. She yells out to Hop Pop and Sprig that they've got a "Code Purple" and shows them the egg. Hop Pop, terrified, realizes she must be still be at the truck stop and that they have to go back for her...And then the egg partly hatches, revealign a glowing yellow eye looking at Anne inside of it. Anne can only remark "Well that's mildly concerning." in almost frozen fear-

-Meanwhile, Soggy Joe is driving his truck, which turns out to consist of a giant, fast-walking beetle carrying a truck like-carriage placed on top of it and towing a semitrailer. Polly sees her family driving back in the fwagon and realizes they must have on their way back to get her, but can't get a good look at them from a distance, so she initially thinks they're still safe and waves and calls out to them. Cue the scene showing that Bessie and the Plantars are currently screaming and panicking comically while frantically driving back to the truck stop...And then the Roc hatches, and Polly gasps in complete horror-

Amphibia.jpg

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Fair enough on Pit's thoughts- :p

-It helps that she's made some genuine friends here...-
___

-Does the strategy work or does Ruby find and make countermeasures in time to avoid being combo'd?-
___

-The show cuts to Anne heading back inside the fwagon to try and console Polly, who tries to talk to her not knowing the "Polly" there is really a purple egg she disguised. Anne says "Psst! Polly. I know Sprig said not to wake you, but I thought you might like a little story time., but is confused when Polly doesn't respond at all. She tries to lightly move Polly to wake her up, only to see the something trying to crack through the egg. Mortified, Anne lifts her sleep mask and discovers that it's actually an egg and that Polly is gone. She yells out to Hop Pop and Sprig that they've got a "Code Purple" and shows them the egg. Hop Pop, terrified, realizes she must be still be at the truck stop and that they have to go back for her...And then the egg partly hatches, revealign a glowing yellow eye looking at Anne inside of it. Anne can only remark "Well that's mildly concerning." in almost frozen fear-

-Meanwhile, Soggy Joe is driving his truck, which turns out to consist of a giant, fast-walking beetle carrying a truck like-carriage placed on top of it and towing a semitrailer. Polly sees her family driving back in the fwagon and realizes they must have on their way back to get her, but can't get a good look at them from a distance, so she initially thinks they're still safe and waves and calls out to them. Cue the scene showing that Bessie and the Plantars are currently screaming and panicking comically while frantically driving back to the truck stop...And then the Roc hatches, and Polly gasps in complete horror-
-like who? the "gremlin goddesses"? :V-
---
-it's a pretty even match-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

Top Bottom