• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-like who? the "gremlin goddesses"? :V-
---
-it's a pretty even match-
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
-She at least seems to be on friendly terms with them- :p
___

Steven: "It's a totally even and balanced match! I have no idea who's going to win!"

Amethyst: "It'll be cool to watch either way." :p
___

(This is insane!) :crazy:

-While one would assume the Roc would immediately go after a frog considering what the other diner guest said about it earlier, the Roc isn't able to immediately spot Hop Pop, Sprig or Anne while trapped inside the fwagon, so the first living thing it sees isn't one of them, but Bessie, and it quickly licks it's beak upon seeing her. Bessie can only shriek in fear before hiding into her shell, at which point the Roc picks up her shell with one it's talons and breaks it's wings out of the fwagon through it's windows-

-Upon seeing their beloved family snail in danger, Anne, Sprig and Hop Pop immediately go from being struck with fear to angry and protective, Anne yelling "Oh no you don't!" and Hopediah yelling "You stay away from our snail!" and yelling an angry battle cry as all three of them jump onto the Roc's neck and start punching and pummeling it, at the very least slowing it down-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She at least seems to be on friendly terms with them- :p
___

Steven: "It's a totally even and balanced match! I have no idea who's going to win!"

Amethyst: "It'll be cool to watch either way." :p
___

(This is insane!) :crazy:

-While one would assume the Roc would immediately go after a frog considering what the other diner guest said about it earlier, the Roc isn't able to immediately spot Hop Pop, Sprig or Anne while trapped inside the fwagon, so the first living thing it sees isn't one of them, but Bessie, and it quickly licks it's beak upon seeing her. Bessie can only shriek in fear before hiding into her shell, at which point the Roc picks up her shell with one it's talons and breaks it's wings out of the fwagon through it's windows-

-Upon seeing their beloved family snail in danger, Anne, Sprig and Hop Pop immediately go from being struck with fear to angry and protective, Anne yelling "Oh no you don't!" and Hopediah yelling "You stay away from our snail!" and yelling an angry battle cry as all three of them jump onto the Roc's neck and start punching and pummeling it, at the very least slowing it down-
-yeah, there's them for sure- :p
---
-FALCON PUNCH-
---
Weiss: "They're fighting it well..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, there's them for sure- :p
---
-FALCON PUNCH-
---
Weiss: "They're fighting it well..."
Kirby: "It's really cool that you guys found Chaldea. I'm glad you all have a new home!" :)
___

-Does it land?!-
___

-Sprig is thrown off the Roc's neck in the ensuing struggle, but quickly climbs back out of the fwagon and throws Polly's water bucket at its yelling at the giant Roc to eat suds. The soap irritates and injuries it's eyes, but this also poses it off even further-

-Polly panics, wondering what to do...until she realizes the truck seats seem to be made out of wool. When Polly asks for confirmation, Soggy Joe answees that it's bee wool and is glad someone actually noticed the material. Polly immediately starts using it to be build up a static electricity charge to Joe's concern since it's expensive, but Polly just yells at him to keep driving. He's a bit frightened by her anger, but agrees and obliges given the situation-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "It's really cool that you guys found Chaldea. I'm glad you all have a new home!" :)
___

-Does it land?!-
___

-Sprig is thrown off the Roc's neck in the ensuing struggle, but quickly climbs back out of the fwagon and throws Polly's water bucket at its yelling at the giant Roc to eat suds. The soap irritates and injuries it's eyes, but this also poses it off even further-

-Polly panics, wondering what to do...until she realizes the truck seats seem to be made out of wool. When Polly asks for confirmation, Soggy Joe answees that it's bee wool and is glad someone actually noticed the material. Polly immediately starts using it to be build up a static electricity charge to Joe's concern since it's expensive, but Polly just yells at him to keep driving. He's a bit frightened by her anger, but agrees and obliges given the situation-
Pit: "It's beeb pretty great so far!"
---
-it MISSES-
---
Weiss: ".........Smart."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Oh, and believe it or not, Ludo was actually the one who finished him off."

Marco: "Oh, and be careful, bring a metal umbrella or cast a magic barrier. It can rain lava there instead of water!"

-Considering that Mewni is a close ally of Chaldea but hasn't formed much of a diplomatic relationship with them outside of the Casters, it would probably be a good idea for her to attend the meetings, possibly some of the Rulers as well-

-Given that the Silver Bell Ball is a smaller gathering of royals and is supposed to be held before those meetings, it would definitely be for the best that only Medea attends that one-
___

Tetra: "Eh? No way. I'm not buying it. There's no way that's all there is ito t..."

___

-And thankfully, Winter only barks when she's angry...Which still usually ends up sounding like some variation of "Vulpix" even when she's not speaking actual words- :V

What about a bird? ...Wait, those make a lot of noise, too...
___

-With some modifications, it could prove useful to the Decepticons and Gems if any were obtained by them
___

We'll have to administer repairs to them...B-But Lusamine, you seem especially shaken up by that siege. I-I completely get why...
Circe: "WOAH, for real?! That tiny crazy turtle guy?!"

Medea: "Not surprised, but thanks for the warning" -she did the latter-
-Indeed, sounds like the best time-
---
Kama: "....What? Not everything needs to be deep"
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, oh! What about a turtle?"
---
-Perhaps, hmmmm....-
---
Lusamine: "N-Not even here is a safe place......."
-Yang playing defensive, hoping Ruby gets a good shot-
---
Palutena: "I'm sure of it."
---
Azura: "Don't worry about it." :)
---
Sothis: "Isn't she adorable?" :)
---
-Draco too?-
-Aiming at Illya while she tried to send Yang's face to the floor!-
---
Mary: "....Then I'll follow that~!"
---
Natsuki: "I'm curious too, actually"
---
Stheno: "Hmmm, a little"
Tiamat: "Huh?"
---
-Reluctantly-
-Alphys stands back just in case whoever's summoned is summoned in their actual dragon form-
___

-And not only that, but Rita also remembered that Spamton asked her to keep an eye out for a kid with a sword and shield named "Kris"...This must be who he was referring to-

Noelle: "Whoo! Another copy down! I still think it's odd that there's a machine that can just...create mindless copies of other people. It's like we'er just fighting the suit or armor itself and the powers they have, not anyone using them..."
___

Steven: "I wonder if he'd get along with the Gems." -Because rock or rock-based people-
___

-Moon thus orders a variety of meals from the menu-

-She doesn't want to encourage their gluttonous habits, so she's still not ordering the whole menu and is only ordering this much just this once since they're guests here- :p

-I think by now they mostly just haven't seen the training grounds or the rose gardens-
___

-She spends a little much time on science stuff when she hasn't made many friends...Or hang out with the other kids much at all- :V

-Likely an expert crafted one with extra flair in it's design, at that-
-it's... a child?-
---
-did you refer to Coyle as a he, KoP?- :p

-anyway, the Cell be attacking now-
---
Viridi: "I... never thought of that."
---
-and because she wants to flex about her kingdom's cuisine? :V-

-rose gardens sounds pretty-
---
-maybe they should take a break?-

Ruby: "Is it also a gun?"
-And a familiar one at that too!-
Tiki: "...Why none of you told me I was this cute?"
---
Rita: "...Oh, he must be the one! We really need to deal with this one quick!"
Koyanskaya: "Hm?"
Rita: "That salesman told me of this one!"

Stacey/Kaito: "...Is it that weird?" -she spoke to two that do it all the time-
---
Yuri/Natsuki: "Gems?"
Sayori: "Oh! They're some alien rock ladies!"
---
-What Uni asked- :p

Medea: "How about the rose garden?"
---
-I don't think she ever hung with the kids- :V
da Vinci: "Enough for tonight though"
Eleonora/Yuuno: "Huh?"
da Vinci: "It's time you two finally go outside and make some friends!"
Eleonora: "..........But why?"
da Vinci: "The better question is why not~?"

Atalanta: "....Why would it also be a gun?"
Mordred: "Party-pooper" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Aiming at Illya while she tried to send Yang's face to the floor!-
---
Mary: "....Then I'll follow that~!"
---
Natsuki: "I'm curious too, actually"
---
Stheno: "Hmmm, a little"
Tiamat: "Huh?"
---
-Reluctantly-
Yang: -is sent to the floor-

Ruby: -waits a bit longer-
---
-awwww~-
---
Sakura: "Maybe moral support?"
---
Sothis: "I'm surprised you blended in so well."
---
-how the staff?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "WOAH, for real?! That tiny crazy turtle guy?!"

Medea: "Not surprised, but thanks for the warning" -she did the latter-
-Indeed, sounds like the best time-
---
Kama: "....What? Not everything needs to be deep"
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, oh! What about a turtle?"
---
-Perhaps, hmmmm....-
---
Lusamine: "N-Not even here is a safe place......."
Star: "...Also, he's actually a Kappa."

-Medea finds that Mewni's Underworld resembles the Underworld from Disney's version of Hercules, just with more fire and lava instead of a gloomy cave with water from the River Styx-

-And it'll likely be held once the Alliance is dealt with, as with many of Chaldea's own pcoming events and plans...-
___

Tetra: "Why did you even want revenge on someone?"
___

Oh, turtles are nice and quiet! They can't be too hard to take care of! ...Right? :lol:
___

-But for now, what's Sundor's next course of action?-
___

-Sigh- N-No where truly is...But believe me, it's safer than the places where most of us have been for the last several months...

Pit: "It's beeb pretty great so far!"
---
-it MISSES-
---
Weiss: ".........Smart."
-Dark Pit points out that "so far" consists of several years?- :V
___

Amethyst: "Yeah, as cool as that move is, it's a pain to actually land it..."
___

-Eventually, Polly, who's used to doing this,, builds up enough electricity to the point where she's glowing like an Electric-type Pokemon, at which point she tells Joe ot stop the truck as quickly as possible. Joe becomes evne more concerend knowing that a sudden stop could throw her out of the truck, but Polly yells at him to just do it, and Soggy Joe obligies knowing Anne and the other Plantars' lives are at stake, though it's clear that he really hopes the tadpole knows what's she doing-

-Once Soggy Joe stops the truck, Polly is launched out of it at high speed, and goes flying at the giant Roc glowing with electricity like an anime character, shouting the one-liner "Zap-tag, anyone?!" as she does-

Amphibia 3.jpg

(Whoa, she's almost like an Electric-type Pokemon!)

-it's... a child?-
---
-did you refer to Coyle as a he, KoP?- :p

-anyway, the Cell be attacking now-
---
Viridi: "I... never thought of that."
---
-and because she wants to flex about her kingdom's cuisine? :V-

-rose gardens sounds pretty-
---
-maybe they should take a break?-

Ruby: "Is it also a gun?"
---

---
---

---

Th-That's you as a child?! This is really is just like how Servants work!
___

-No, I just forgot to reply to the Coyle stuff lol-

-Coyle's Cell might be more limited in number this time, considering that Queen's minions destroyed the tanks and machinery used to create them-

Kris: (Salesman? ...No. No way...) -On edge, but standing his ground with a battle pose with his sword and shield-

Noelle: "...N-Never mind. Let's just make sure we find Berdly and Kris and get out of here!"
___

Steven: "And several of them are part of my family, and a few more are really good friends of mine! As a team, we make up the Crystal Gems!" -Strikes a heroic pose, causing Connie to chuckle-

___

-Maybe slightly. Queen Moon still has a sense of pride in kingdom and what the royal family's wealth can afford- :V

-Blake's and Ata's thoughts on that suggestion?-
___

-da Vinci points out that she doesn't have many friends her age?-

(I think the fact that it's a ranged weapon to begin with makes it sufficient as a...well, ranged weapon.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

___

-Coyle's Cell might be more limited in number this time, considering that Queen's minions destroyed the tanks and machinery used to create them-

Kris: (Salesman? ...No. No way...) -On edge, but standing his ground with a battle pose with his sword and shield-

Noelle: "...N-Never mind. Let's just make sure we find Berdly and Kris and get out of here!"
___

Steven: "And several of them are part of my family, and a few more are really good friends of mine! As a team, we make up the Crystal Gems!" -Strikes a heroic pose, causing Connie to chuckle-

___

-Maybe slightly. Queen Moon still has a sense of pride in kingdom and what the royal family's wealth can afford- :V

___

(I think the fact that it's a ranged weapon to begin with makes it sufficient as a...well, ranged weapon.)
Kamui: "Because you haven't gotten any less cuter." :)

Alear: "Servants?" :confused:
---
-she had some in backup, so yeah- :p

-Coyle makes projectiles-
---
Viridi: "...That was unbeliveably corny..."
---
-the food will be wonderful-

Blake: "I would like that."
---
-or any friends :V-

Ruby: "Maybe, but a bow that turns into a gun would be so cool."

-Dark Pit points out that "so far" consists of several years?- :V
___

Amethyst: "Yeah, as cool as that move is, it's a pain to actually land it..."
___

-Eventually, Polly, who's used to doing this,, builds up enough electricity to the point where she's glowing like an Electric-type Pokemon, at which point she tells Joe ot stop the truck as quickly as possible. Joe becomes evne more concerend knowing that a sudden stop could throw her out of the truck, but Polly yells at him to just do it, and Soggy Joe obligies knowing Anne and the other Plantars' lives are at stake, though it's clear that he really hopes the tadpole knows what's she doing-

-Once Soggy Joe stops the truck, Polly is launched out of it at high speed, and goes flying at the giant Roc glowing with electricity like an anime character, shouting the one-liner "Zap-tag, anyone?!" as she does-
Dark: "More like several years."
---
Yang: "Had to try." :p
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark: "More like several years."
---
Yang: "Had to try." :p
---
Meta Knight: "Hmmph, that is a more accurate assessment...But as a close ally of Chaldea, I believe the point still stands."

___

-Then Ruby takes another stock?-
___

-Polly is shown flying at the Roc's face in slow motion while epic rock music plays, before a close-up shows her basically booping it's beak-

-The static electric charge she transfers to the giant carnivorous bird as a reislt fries it so badly that it's engulfed in explosion. It survives, but is inured and loses all ot it's feathers. Despite this including it's wings, it still somehow manages to take to the air, so it's last seen comically flying off into the forest-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Hmmph, that is a more accurate assessment...But as a close ally of Chaldea, I believe the point still stands."

___

-Then Ruby takes another stock?-
___

-Polly is shown flying at the Roc's face in slow motion while epic rock music plays, before a close-up shows her basically booping it's beak-

-The static electric charge she transfers to the giant carnivorous bird as a reislt fries it so badly that it's engulfed in explosion. It survives, but is inured and loses all ot it's feathers. Despite this including it's wings, it still somehow manages to take to the air, so it's last seen comically flying off into the forest-
Pit: "Don't you enjoy all the adventures we had, Pittoo?"

Pittoo: "I enjoy the breaks."
---
-Yang does first-
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "Don't you enjoy all the adventures we had, Pittoo?"

Pittoo: "I enjoy the breaks."
---
-Yang does first-
---
Kirby: "But you're saving people and entire worlds from evil interstellar threats!"
___

-Meaning the match is still effectively anyone's game...-
___

-Now that everyone is safe, a relieved Polly happily hugs her family...which also mildly saps them, but she doesn't notice and instead goes on to explain how she saved them, and also says she'd like to Thank Speedy Joe for his help, until a furious Hop Pop calls her out with "Polly Petunia Plantaf!" while glaring at her and Anne and Sprig look on with concern-

-Polly immediately realizes she's in trouble from Hop Pop addressing her by her name. And asks Joe to give them a minute since the Plantars need to talk privately-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: -is sent to the floor-

Ruby: -waits a bit longer-
---
-awwww~-
---
Sakura: "Maybe moral support?"
---
Sothis: "I'm surprised you blended in so well."
---
-how the staff?-
Illya: -TRIES TO DO ANOTHER HIT-
---
-Mary's that determined to help Monika-
---
Natsuki: "But like, in what sort of role?"
---
Circe: "You even fooled an actual Assassin here..."
Tiamat: "I-I didn't mean to!"
---
-Right now doing well as there's none of the usual disaster-makers around-
Star: "...Also, he's actually a Kappa."

-Medea finds that Mewni's Underworld resembles the Underworld from Disney's version of Hercules, just with more fire and lava instead of a gloomy cave with water from the River Styx-

-And it'll likely be held once the Alliance is dealt with, as with many of Chaldea's own pcoming events and plans...-
___

Tetra: "Why did you even want revenge on someone?"
___

Oh, turtles are nice and quiet! They can't be too hard to take care of! ...Right? :lol:
___

-But for now, what's Sundor's next course of action?-
___

-Sigh- N-No where truly is...But believe me, it's safer than the places where most of us have been for the last several months...
Circe: "...Well, still related, heheheh" 😅

-Indeed...-
Medea: "Hmmmm, it's... About what I expected, frankly"
---
Kama: "Would you not if you were incinerated to death by petty reasons to then have your ashes
---
Sakura: "Maybe not!"
Rin: "Hmmm..."
---
-Well, it'd be sus if he stole a Key...-
---
Lusamine: "..........." -that didn't help-
___

___

___

___

---

---
---

---

Tiki: "I suppose I'll take that then" :p
Luvia: -To Alear- "Oh, right, we haven't told you what most of us are..."
Martha: "Oh by the Lord you were so adorable!"
-Indeed, from the bracelet came what was undoubtedly Tiki, but unlike the grown woman they've known her as so far, this one is very much a child. Besides that, she hovers just like Pandora or Rin can, and her whole body has a blue tint. And lastly, unlike the original Tiki's green eyes, this one has gray eyes-
1698371463760.png

---
Koyanskaya: "Hm, he may be odd, but he's been reliable. Now it gives me more reason to neutralize you, boy..." -rifle in hand-

-Berdly was getting attacked by many copies-
---
Natsuki: "Oh well, he's a kid. Let him be"
---
Jeanne: -Tasted one- "Hmmmmmmm~! Splendid~!"

Atalanta: "Sounds like a peaceful place..."
---
-What Uni said- :V
da Vinci: "Awwww, butit'd be so cute if you had any..."
Eleonora: "But I'm always with other scientists"
da Vinci: "All of them grown adults, none close in age to you"

Atalanta: "......Okay?"
Rin: "Here!" -gave her a few jewels-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "But you're saving people and entire worlds from evil interstellar threats!"
___

-Meaning the match is still effectively anyone's game...-
___

-Now that everyone is safe, a relieved Polly happily hugs her family...which also mildly saps them, but she doesn't notice and instead goes on to explain how she saved them, and also says she'd like to Thank Speedy Joe for his help, until a furious Hop Pop calls her out with "Polly Petunia Plantaf!" while glaring at her and Anne and Sprig look on with concern-

-Polly immediately realizes she's in trouble from Hop Pop addressing her by her name. And asks Joe to give them a minute since the Plantars need to talk privately-
Dark Pit: "And it can be nice to have a break from time to time!"
---
-pretty much, yeah-
---

---
---
---
---
-YANG GRABS THE ATTACK-
---
-awwwwwww-
---
Azura: "Figuring that out is my job." :)
---
Sothis: "That's what makes it even better. If you could do it without trying, imagine what you could do with intent."
---
-well, there's Shez and Byleth... but they generally cook their own food, giving them the only condition a glutton can be in the cafeteria-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---

Circe: "...Well, still related, heheheh" 😅

-Indeed...-
Medea: "Hmmmm, it's... About what I expected, frankly"
---
Kama: "Would you not if you were incinerated to death by petty reasons to then have your ashes
---
Sakura: "Maybe not!"
Rin: "Hmmm..."
---
-Well, it'd be sus if he stole a Key...-
---
Lusamine: "..........." -that didn't help-
Star: "But believe it or not, he turned around and helped us in the end."

-An Underworld...-
___

Unfinished.

___

-A turtle or something similar...-
___

-Will he?-
___

...I-I'm sorry...

---

---
---

---

-Indeed, from the bracelet came what was undoubtedly Tiki, but unlike the grown woman they've known her as so far, this one is very much a child. Besides that, she hovers just like Pandora or Rin can, and her whole body has a blue tint. And lastly, unlike the original Tiki's green eyes, this one has gray eyes-
View attachment 379768
---
Koyanskaya: "Hm, he may be odd, but he's been reliable. Now it gives me more reason to neutralize you, boy..." -rifle in hand-

---
---

---

Th-That's t totally you aa a kid! But your eye color isn't the same...?
___

-Queem and Tasque fight the Cell-

-Kris nervously blocks with it his shield-

-Berdly is cartoonishly hurt- :V
___

Steven: "S-Sorry, I'm just really enthusiastic about being a Crystal Gem...Also, I'm half-Gem myself."
___

-FOOD ARRIVES!-

-To the rose gardens!-

___

-Then yeah, no wonder da Vinci's trying to help her amend that- :V

(I still don't see much of a point to it...)

-Unsurprising gift from Rin- :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Alear has an entry now, just letting KoP now. Also, in the post with a PokéDex, there's a segment for Emblems now, also letting him know.
-YANG GRABS THE ATTACK-
---
-awwwwwww-
---
Azura: "Figuring that out is my job." :)
---
Sothis: "That's what makes it even better. If you could do it without trying, imagine what you could do with intent."
---
-well, there's Shez and Byleth... but they generally cook their own food, giving them the only condition a glutton can be in the cafeteria-
Illya: "H-HUH?!"
---
-So, she will look for the chance!-
---
Yuri: "...You're still so kind..."
---
Tiamat: "....Hmmmmmm..." -pondering about it right now-
---
-That's why I said disaster-makers, not gluttons as a whole- :V
Star: "But believe it or not, he turned around and helped us in the end."

-An Underworld...-
___

Unfinished.

___

-A turtle or something similar...-
___

-Will he?-
___

...I-I'm sorry...
Circe: "I guess he wouldn't like being used either..."

-Dark and seemingly unwelcoming, as she thought...-
---
Kama: "Would you not if you were incinerated to death by petty reasons to then have your ashes be spread throughout the universe to ensure you couldn't reform?"
---
-Mayhaps it could work-
---
-Before he might try though, one of them comes to the room!-
---
Kiara: "...It's fine, sorry"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for my late replies! Been watching a lot of horror movies with my family these past few weeks.

Alear has an entry now, just letting KoP now. Also, in the post with a PokéDex, there's a segment for Emblems now, also letting him know.

Circe: "I guess he wouldn't like being used either..."

-Dark and seemingly unwelcoming, as she thought...-
---
Kama: "Would you not if you were incinerated to death by petty reasons to then have your ashes be spread throughout the universe to ensure you couldn't reform?"
---
-Mayhaps it could work-
---
-Before he might try though, one of them comes to the room!-
---
Kiara: "...It's fine, sorry"
Checked and saw it. Cool stuff!

Star: "And he was one of the biggest pawns in Toffee's scheme. He tricked him, possessed him, and used him as living weapon just to advance his plans...Honestly, I would've been more shocked if he hadn't turned on him and fight the jerk after all he's been through."

-The design of Lucitor Castle didn't help, either-

___

Tetra: "............" -Actually looked legitimately horrified by that description-
___

A turtle would be awfully cute... But ugh, there's so many cute critters here! :urg:
___

-Forcing Sundor to disguise himself and escape before being spotted?-
___

-Was that line meant to spoken by Kiara or Lusamine?-

Dark Pit: "And it can be nice to have a break from time to time!"
---
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Kirby: "I didn't say breaks weren't nice..."
___

Steven: "They're both got two stocks as of now."

Amethyst: "But Yang's Falcon took more damage before she took out Ruby's first stock."
___

-Polly awkwardly but sincerely apologizes, telling them "So...sorry about the killer bird...", but Hop Pop responds, with anger born of concern, "Forget the killer bird! Don't you ever run away from us again, you hear me?! We were worried sick! What if something happened to you?! What if you'd gotten hurt, or lost, or worse?!"-

-Polly can only sadly respond "I really am just trouble, aren't I...?" before tearing up and sniffling, continuing "You were right. Maybe you should've left me back in Wartwood..." Hopediah, Sprig and Anne's expressions all turn to surprise upon hearing that, then soften into sadness, realizing that Polly overheard them back at the truck stop, Hop Pop even sadly asking her "Heard all that, did ya...?" with sympathy-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

Th-That's t totally you aa a kid! But your eye color isn't the same...?
___

-Queem and Tasque fight the

___

Steven: "S-Sorry, I'm just really enthusiastic about being a Crystal Gem...Also, I'm half-Gem myself."
___

-FOOD ARRIVES!-

-To the rose gardens!-

___

-Then yeah, no wonder da Vinci's trying to help her amend that- :V

(I still don't see much of a point to it...)

-the eyes are blue, actually :V-

Alear: "As you might have picked up on, this Emblem is based on Tiki in her younger days."

Emblem Tiki: "A pleasure to meet you all. I am Emblem Tiki. Now, why was I summoned, Alear?"

Alear: "Because we need the help of the Emblems once again."

Emblem Tiki: "So we're not here to play then...?"
---
-with Queen and Tasque distracted, Coyle can aim shots at both of them with all her ARMS-
---
Viridi: "Half space rock? Ha! I'll believe it when I see it!"
---
Kamui: -looked pretty excited to try these-

Blake: "Let's go then." :)
---
-it's also nice to take a break just to have fun?-

Ruby: "....Did you get these from Weiss?"

Illya: "H-HUH?!"
---
-So, she will look for the chance!-
---
Yuri: "...You're still so kind..."
---
Tiamat: "....Hmmmmmm..." -pondering about it right now-
---
-That's why I said disaster-makers, not gluttons as a whole- :V
-Yang's eyes were red and her hair was glowing-

Yang: "Didn't want to do it this soon, but you're really a lot stronger than I thought." :p
---
-YEEEEEEEE-
---
Azura: "Why, thank you, Yuri." :)
---
Sothis: "Either way, just the fact that you can properly speak English just broke one of your biggest barriers for interactions."
---
-fair, but they still did a big order of noodles and desserts, specifying it was for both themselves and their Servants to justify the size of that order, which would normally be against the strike's rules-

There are some spoilers so maybe don't read if you want to get into the game blind, KoP.

Just a fair warning that I wanted to throw out... with that said, the gameplay absolutely carries Engage so even if you get spoiled, the game is still going to be a fun time as long as you don't expect it to be another Three Houses.

Speaking of games, I 100%'d Wonder this week. Too soon to say if it's my favorite 2D Mario, but I easily enjoyed it more than the "New" series.

Kirby: "I didn't say breaks weren't nice..."
___

Steven: "They're both got two stocks as of now."

Amethyst: "But Yang's Falcon took more damage before she took out Ruby's first stock."
___

-Polly awkwardly but sincerely apologizes, telling them "So...sorry about the killer bird...", but Hop Pop responds, with anger born of concern, "Forget the killer bird! Don't you ever run away from us again, you hear me?! We were worried sick! What if something happened to you?! What if you'd gotten hurt, or lost, or worse?!"-

-Polly can only sadly respond "I really am just trouble, aren't I...?" before tearing up and sniffling, continuing "You were right. Maybe you should've left me back in Wartwood..." Hopediah, Sprig and Anne's expressions all turn to surprise upon hearing that, then soften into sadness, realizing that Polly overheard them back at the truck stop, Hop Pop even sadly asking her "Heard all that, did ya...?" with sympathy-
Dark Pit: "Sounded like you did, my bad for taking it that way. But when you save the world as often as we do, you kinda start to hope for the next one."
---
-all Yang needs is one good combo or one good read, so it's still an even game-
---
Weiss: "They missed her... of course they did."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they fight the what, KoP? the Cell?-
FIXED

Dark Pit: "Sounded like you did, my bad for taking it that way. But when you save the world as often as we do, you kinda start to hope for the next one."
---
-all Yang needs is one good combo or one good read, so it's still an even game-
---
Weiss: "They missed her... of course they did."
Kirby: "I wonder when you guys will get a much-needed break again..."
___

-What are the next moves the sisters try, respectively?-
___

(And were extremely worried about her...)

-Picking the little tadpole up. Hop Pop confirms that he was only saying that out of exhaustion and worry and didn't truly mean it, just as Anne as suspected, telling his grandaughter "Polly, I'd never leave you behind. Not ever." Anne agrees, admitting they shouldn't have been so harsh, while Sprig adds "You're such a tough tadpole, we forget you need a little loving occasionally"- Polly is deeply moved, and sincerely thanks them as all four Plantars form a group hug-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There are some spoilers so maybe don't read if you want to get into the game blind, KoP.

Just a fair warning that I wanted to throw out... with that said, the gameplay absolutely carries Engage so even if you get spoiled, the game is still going to be a fun time as long as you don't expect it to be another Three Houses.

Speaking of games, I 100%'d Wonder this week. Too soon to say if it's my favorite 2D Mario, but I easily enjoyed it more than the "New" series.
I read some of them, but not all of then, and none of the ones spoiler warnings. Didn't see anything gave away much story or lore-heavy info.

I still need to get more FE games besides just Awakening lol

Haven't gotten Wonder yet. I'm close to beating the mainline campaigns of TotK, though.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
FIXED

Kirby: "I wonder when you guys will get a much-needed break again..."
___

-What are the next moves the sisters try, respectively?-
___

(And were extremely worried about her...)

-Picking the little tadpole up. Hop Pop confirms that he was only saying that out of exhaustion and worry and didn't truly mean it, just as Anne as suspected, telling his grandaughter "Polly, I'd never leave you behind. Not ever." Anne agrees, admitting they shouldn't have been so harsh, while Sprig adds "You're such a tough tadpole, we forget you need a little loving occasionally"- Polly is deeply moved, and sincerely thanks them as all four Plantars form a group hug-
Mine is properly changed as well

Dark Pit: "Probably never."
---
-Ruby is just being really annoying with her character's range :V-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwwww.... but now they have no wagon, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mine is properly changed as well

Dark Pit: "Probably never."
---
-Ruby is just being really annoying with her character's range :V-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwwww.... but now they have no wagon, right?"
Meta Knight: "Even I can tell you that's an extreme exaggeration."
___

Amethyst: "Long-ranged attacks and weaponizing being annoying. I approve." :p
___

-Fortunately Soggy Joe offers to help them with that very issue, asking the Plantars "Sorry to interrupt, but do you guys need a tow to the next stop? Betcha they'll have everything ya need to fix up your wagon." Hop Pop, who still insists on calling it the "fwagon" corrects him, but Soggy Joe just asks him "Is that a word?"-

-The next scene shows Joe towing the fwagon with his truck while Anne and the Plantars all sit down for a story time of Polly's favorite book, finally taking some time to give the tadpole some support and love when she need sit most. Hopediah reads " R\ain poured from the sky as Fergus Frog faced his wife's killer in the deserted alleyway. 'Taking me out won't bring her back,' growled the assassin. 'Ain't that a shame,' said Fergus as he drew his knife!" A giant pop-up knife then folds out of the book along with the frog warrior wielding it. Polly cheers Fergus on, and the episode ends with a startled Anne remarking "Man, this book is dark!"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Even I can tell you that's an extreme exaggeration."
___

Amethyst: "Long-ranged attacks and weaponizing being annoying. I approve." :p
___

-Fortunately Soggy Joe offers to help them with that very issue, asking the Plantars "Sorry to interrupt, but do you guys need a tow to the next stop? Betcha they'll have everything ya need to fix up your wagon." Hop Pop, who still insists on calling it the "fwagon" corrects him, but Soggy Joe just asks him "Is that a word?"-

-The next scene shows Joe towing the fwagon with his truck while Anne and the Plantars all sit down for a story time of Polly's favorite book, finally taking some time to give the tadpole some support and love when she need sit most. Hopediah reads " R\ain poured from the sky as Fergus Frog faced his wife's killer in the deserted alleyway. 'Taking me out won't bring her back,' growled the assassin. 'Ain't that a shame,' said Fergus as he drew his knife!" A giant pop-up knife then folds out of the book along with the frog warrior wielding it. Polly cheers Fergus on, and the episode ends with a startled Anne remarking "Man, this book is dark!"-
Dark Pit: "Is it though?"

Pit: "We... didn't really get one since Isis's attack..."
---
Ruby: "Heck yeah, girlk!"
---
Weiss: "It is..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "Is it though?"

Pit: "We... didn't really get one since Isis's attack..."
---
Ruby: "Heck yeah, girlk!"
---
Weiss: "It is..."
Kirby: "...Didn't the whole organization take an entire vacation after that?"
___

-Amethyst even gives her a high-five, although still rooting for Yang as well-
___

(Really dark...Aside from that, though, that was a really sweet ending. Polly was acting out and being reckless, but it was only because she missed home and needed her family...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "...Didn't the whole organization take an entire vacation after that?"
___

-Amethyst even gives her a high-five, although still rooting for Yang as well-
___

(Really dark...Aside from that, though, that was a really sweet ending. Polly was acting out and being reckless, but it was only because she missed home and needed her family...)
Dark Pit: "That was still a while ago."
---
-Yang is trying to find a blind spot to approach-
---
Weiss: "Things might get better now." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Th-That's t totally you aa a kid!
___

-Queem and Tasque fight the

___

___

-FOOD ARRIVES!-

-To the rose gardens!-

___

Alear: "As you might have picked up on, this Emblem is based on Tiki in her younger days."

Emblem Tiki: "A pleasure to meet you all. I am Emblem Tiki. Now, why was I summoned, Alear?"

---
-with Queen and Tasque distracted, Coyle can aim shots at both of them with all her ARMS-
---
---

---

Tiki: "We can do that later, mini-me! Oh I so wanna see more of what you can do!"
---
-They're strong hits, so even if unharmed it keeps knocking away-

-By a copy of Kamen Rider Jun who is kicking him-
KRDr-Machproductionmodel.png

-And yes, he is a gag character just as weak as he looks- :V
---
Yuri: "How does that work?" -Steven would show his gemstone?-
---
Jeanne: "And there's still plenty too~!"

-They get to said gardens right now!-
Artemis: "Oooh, spacious~!"
---
da Vinci: "I even crafted you a costume!"
Eleonora: "Bu-!"
da Vinci: "No buts, you need to socialize, little missy. As for you..."
Yuuno: "Hm?"
da Vinci: "I'm sure little Nanoha would appreciate your company" 😉
Yuuno: "......" -red-

Rin: "...What? No, I got these on my own!"
Star: "And he was one of the biggest pawns in Toffee's scheme. He tricked him, possessed him, and used him as living weapon just to advance his plans...Honestly, I would've been more shocked if he hadn't turned on him and fight the jerk after all he's been through."

-The design of Lucitor Castle didn't help, either-

___

Tetra: "............" -Actually looked legitimately horrified by that description-
___

A turtle would be awfully cute... But ugh, there's so many cute critters here! :urg:
___

-Forcing Sundor to disguise himself and escape before being spotted?-
___

-Was that line meant to spoken by Kiara or Lusamine?-
Circe: "You know what? I would too in his place. Can't begin to imagine what being possessed must feel like, uuugh"

Medea: "...I see they take decorating in a quite fitting way"
---
Kama: "That's about as I thought"
---
Rin: "But you need to settle on a preference..."
---
-Indeed, back to being a tape-
---
-Kiara?-
-Yang's eyes were red and her hair was glowing-

Yang: "Didn't want to do it this soon, but you're really a lot stronger than I thought." :p
---
-YEEEEEEEE-
---
Azura: "Why, thank you, Yuri." :)
---
Sothis: "Either way, just the fact that you can properly speak English just broke one of your biggest barriers for interactions."
---
-fair, but they still did a big order of noodles and desserts, specifying it was for both themselves and their Servants to justify the size of that order, which would normally be against the strike's rules-
Illya: "Ah... T-That's dangerous..." But also it means she sees me as a worthy opponent! -thinks that's cool-
---
-Some time when she spots all four around the same place!-
---
Yuri: She's so beautiful, graceful and collected... I wish I could be like that!
---
Tiamat: "......." -her eyes be glittering now-
-The rest can't believe how cute she's being-
---
Tamamo Cat: "...Whose the small one, nya?"
Draco: "Your cause of death... Eventually"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "You know what? I would too in his place. Can't begin to imagine what being possessed must feel like, uuugh"

Medea: "...I see they take decorating in a quite fitting way"
---
Kama: "That's about as I thought"
---
Rin: "But you need to settle on a preference..."
---
-Indeed, back to being a tape-
---
-Kiara?-
Star: "At least he still had more control of himself than Toffee did, somehow...Gaster wasn't so lucky..." :urg:

-Big intimidating castle for a demon realm...Albeit, the demons here seem to be more comparable to local Mewnian monsters, unlike the truly evil entities that the ones known to Earth are like-
___

Tetra: "...I doubt i t makes any difference...but I'm sorry that happened to you. I mean that."

-That's the first time Tetra sounded sympathetic rather than snarky, and heavily sympathetic at that-
___

Even with all these good options, I'm just still not sure which...Maybe a turtle really is a good way to start. Nothing says I can't get another type of pet later after proving I can take care of a turtle, right?
___

-And fleeing the galleon altogether...-
___

A-At least we defended the island, but I have no idea if there's going to be future attacks like that...

Dark Pit: "That was still a while ago."
---
-Yang is trying to find a blind spot to approach-
---
Weiss: "Things might get better now." :)
Kirby: "That's true..."

-Almost everyone has gotten at least a few smaller breaks since then, but Chaldea s a whole...-
___

-Is she able to find one?-

-For that matter, is there even a blind to begin with?-
___

(The trip to Newtopa's been challenge for them so far, but if anything, it seems to just be making Anne and the all the Plantars' bonds stronger!)

(...Also, I'm probably closer to Sprig's age than Polly's, so I hope I've never acted out like Polly did there before.) :lol:

---
---
---

---

Tiki: "We can do that later, mini-me! Oh I so wanna see more of what you can do!"
---

View attachment 379781
---
---

---

-The younger Tiki would then see a lizard-like girl with glasses and a labcoat and several seemingly human people who she doesn't recognize at all-
___

-Queen expected a sudden attack and deploys her battery acid shield to protect them from the Lokjaw shots, but then notices Kris in trouble and ponders how to help him-

-The shield alone can't protect him from bullets forever, the bullets themselves making him slowly skid across the ground-

Noelle: "..." -Casually tries to swat Jun away with a single weak slap-
___

Steven: -Casually lifts his shirt up halfway to reveal a Rose Quartz gemstone naturally embedded in his stomach, exactly where his navel would be had he been born from a human mother-
___

Moon: "Please help yourselves." :)

-And lots of red roses and rose bushes and vines lining the gardens-
___

-Besides, it's a holiday. The other kids are all having fun, so it's clear that da Vinci just hopes that Ela can join them to take a healthy break and maybe make some friends as well-

(Rin has her own gemstone collection, remember? She even needs them for some of her spells and attacks.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

---

-The younger Tiki would then see a lizard-like girl with glasses and a labcoat and several seemingly human people who she doesn't recognize at all-
___

-Queen expected a sudden attack and deploys her battery acid shield to protect them from the Lokjaw shots, but then notices Kris in trouble and ponders how to help him-

-The shield alone can't protect him from bullets forever, the bullets themselves making him slowly skid across the ground-

___

Steven: -Casually lifts his shirt up halfway to reveal a Rose Quartz gemstone naturally embedded in his stomach, exactly where his navel would be had he been born from a human mother-
___

___

-Besides, it's a holiday. The other kids are all having fun, so it's clear that da Vinci just hopes that Ela can join them to take a healthy break and maybe make some friends as well-

(Rin has her own gemstone collection, remember? She even needs them for some of her spells and attacks.)
Emblem Tiki: "Who are all these new people? Some of them look so interesting!" :)

Alear: She's always just so cute...
---
-Dr. Coyle focused on Tasque then-
---
Viridi: "Well... I suppose I'm seeing it now."
---
-worst words to say to these two, Moon :V-

Blake: "It's beautiful..."
---
Arlon: "No need to worry about the research. It shall be just as you leave it once you return."

Ruby: "Well, I guess I'll just display them somewhere." :lol: -too nice to say it's not really her type of gift... plus Rin seems to have worked hard to get those-

Illya: "Ah... T-That's dangerous..." But also it means she sees me as a worthy opponent! -thinks that's cool-
---
-Some time when she spots all four around the same place!-
---
Yuri: She's so beautiful, graceful and collected... I wish I could be like that!
---
Tiamat: "......." -her eyes be glittering now-
-The rest can't believe how cute she's being-
---
Tamamo Cat: "...Whose the small one, nya?"
Draco: "Your cause of death... Eventually"
Yang: -headbutts her, which isn't exactly super strong but it's still something that could throw Illya off guard-
---
-so never :V-
---
-you're at least two of those things, Yuri :V-
---
-including Sothis, who's really wishing she could pat-
---
Shez: Not gonna lie, that sounded really cool...

Kirby: "That's true..."

-Almost everyone has gotten at least a few smaller breaks since then, but Chaldea s a whole...-
___

-Is she able to find one?-

-For that matter, is there even a blind to begin with?-
___

(The trip to Newtopa's been challenge for them so far, but if anything, it seems to just be making Anne and the all the Plantars' bonds stronger!)

(...Also, I'm probably closer to Sprig's age than Polly's, so I hope I've never acted out like Polly did there before.) :lol:
-they very much need one-
---
-the moves are laggy enough for her tofind a spot-
---
Weiss: "I haven't seen you act that way as of now." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they very much need one-
---
-the moves are laggy enough for her tofind a spot-
---
Weiss: "I haven't seen you act that way as of now." :p
Kirby: "Well, maybe you guys'll get one when these villains are defeated and the universe is safe again!"
___

-Is it enough for her to start combo or land a Smash attack, though?-
___

(Okay, that's a relief! I like to think I have more manners and know better than that.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "Well, maybe you guys'll get one when these villains are defeated and the universe is safe again!"
___

-Is it enough for her to start combo or land a Smash attack, though?-
___

(Okay, that's a relief! I like to think I have more manners and know better than that.)
Pit: "I'm sure we will!"

Dark Pit: "Are you?"

Pit: "....Maybe?"
---
-STOMP INTO KNEE!-
---
Weiss: "Slip ups can happen to the best of us, so if it ever happens, it's not the end of the world."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "I'm sure we will!"

Dark Pit: "Are you?"

Pit: "....Maybe?"
---
-STOMP INTO KNEE!-
---
Weiss: "Slip ups can happen to the best of us, so if it ever happens, it's not the end of the world."
Dedede: "I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you fellas."

Kirby: "Dedede!" :glare:
___

-Can Ruby recover?!-
___

(That's also true. No one can be totally perfect, but everyone can always improve themselves.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dark Pit: "I don't." :p
---
-SHE CAN-
---
Weiss: "Exactly." :)
Kirby: "What do you think, Pit?" -Knows he's the more optimistic..and less edgy of the two- :V
___

-Making it straight back onto the stage or latching onto the ledge?-
___

(And that's exactly what Polly and the rest of the Plantars are doing! This was a really good episode.) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kirby: "What do you think, Pit?" -Knows he's the more optimistic..and less edgy of the two- :V
___

-Making it straight back onto the stage or latching onto the ledge?-
___

(And that's exactly what Polly and the rest of the Plantars are doing! This was a really good episode.) :)
Pit: "It.... has bee a while?"
---
-ledge time because Up B dumb-
---
Weiss: "Good for them." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Pit: "It.... has bee a while?"
---
-ledge time because Up B dumb-
---
Weiss: "Good for them." :)
-And even that last vacation ended with some Homeworld Gems capturing people and the Decepticons invading Basel...-
___

-It's mostly dumb when it captures another player and meteor smashes them, imo- :V
___

-The next episode then starts, and it's titled "A Caravan Named Desire"-

(...Okay, I give up. What's this episode going to be about?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

Emblem Tiki: "Who are all these new people? Some of them look so interesting!" :)

---
---
---

---
Arlon: "No need to worry about the research. It shall be just as you leave it once you return."

Ruby: "Well, I guess I'll just display them somewhere." :lol: -too nice to say it's not really her type of gift... plus Rin seems to have worked hard to get those-
Martha: "Um, we're not enemies!"
Tiki: "I am the original you whose yout existence comes from. Only now I am an adult, so I can do all sorts of things I wasn't allowed to!" >:3
---
-Koyanskaya in fact strutting along in a way to mock him while shooting-

-The Jun copy was instantly defeated as a result- :V
---
Yuri: "W-Woah...."
Sayori: "Shiny!"
Natsuki: "...Does hat thing ever hurt?"
---
-Indeed, as they eye the menu once again- :V

Medea: "And one of the biggest prodes of the castle" :)
---
Eleonora: "But we could advance more if w-!"
da Vinci: "I have a costume for you too, so it's time you put it on"
Yuuno: "...Well, it'd be rude not to..."
Eleonora: "..." -siiiigh- "Fine..."

Rin: "Great! I made sure to include a ruby, a white diamond, a black garnet, and a topaz"
Star: "At least he still had more control of himself than Toffee did, somehow...Gaster wasn't so lucky..." :urg:

-Big intimidating castle for a demon realm...Albeit, the demons here seem to be more comparable to local Mewnian monsters, unlike the truly evil entities that the ones known to Earth are like-
___

Tetra: "...I doubt i t makes any difference...but I'm sorry that happened to you. I mean that."

-That's the first time Tetra sounded sympathetic rather than snarky, and heavily sympathetic at that-
___

Even with all these good options, I'm just still not sure which...Maybe a turtle really is a good way to start. Nothing says I can't get another type of pet later after proving I can take care of a turtle, right?
___

-And fleeing the galleon altogether...-
___

A-At least we defended the island, but I have no idea if there's going to be future attacks like that...
Circe: "The skeleton? He got the same thing?"

-True... Which Medea will try to keep in mind-
---
Kama: "...Well, it happened long ago, and it's not like you were involved"
---
-That's a good idea, yeah-
---
Aya: "...There could very well be, we have to be realistic..."
Yang: -headbutts her, which isn't exactly super strong but it's still something that could throw Illya off guard-
---
-so never :V-
---
-you're at least two of those things, Yuri :V-
---
-including Sothis, who's really wishing she could pat-
---
Shez: Not gonna lie, that sounded really cool...
-And knocks her a bit in fact-
---
-They may... At some point-
---
-But it's also Yuri, so she lacks the self-confidence to realize that- :V
---
Euryale: "...Wait, this was about us!"
Tiamat: "Ah! Soooorryyyyyyy...."
---
Arcueid: "Eh don't worry about her, we're here for the usual!"
Tamamo Cat: "Your usual, nya~?"
Arcueid: "Yeah~! ...Wait, I have an usual?"
Tamamo Cat: "...You dididn't, woof?" -ditzies clash-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "The skeleton? He got the same thing?"

-True... Which Medea will try to keep in mind-
---
Kama: "...Well, it happened long ago, and it's not like you were involved"
---
-That's a good idea, yeah-
---
Aya: "...There could very well be, we have to be realistic..."
Star: "He did. And it was even worse because Toffee's spirit had full control of him as a vessel almost the whole time..,"

-With that said, she'd then walk or hover up to the castle?-
___

Tetra: "That's still one of the most unimaginably horrible things I've ever heard of happening to someone...You didn't even remotely deserve that. No one ever would..."
___

Unreplied
___

-Thus Sundor escapes or does he hang around the Galleon forr ow?-
___

Th-They're all stragglers of Ganondorf's army, right? There can't be that many left still menacing the region...

---
---
---

---

Tiki: "I am the original you whose yout existence comes from. Only now I am an adult, so I can do all sorts of things I wasn't allowed to!" >:3
---

---
---

---

Rin: "Great! I made sure to include a ruby, a white diamond, a black garnet, and a topaz"
(I wonder if her younger self will be surprised by that or if she already aware of the possibility of meeting her present self or granted some knowledge of the modern era she's summoned in of her dimension like Servants do...)
___

-Who tries to crack her electrified whip at Coyle, all the while shooting electric bullets from it as well-

-Kris is annoyed, while Queen creates several holograms of her face laughing around Koyanskaya, which explode and split up one by one into several smaller bullets that resemble her head as well-

Noelle: "...That was like a level 1 enemy in an RPG."
___

Steven: "Not really. It's been there for my whole life, it doesn't bother me, probably because it's a natural part of me." :p
___

Moon: "..You two should probably finish your current servings first."

-The other three can see why?-
___

-Time they join the other kids for trick-or-treating...)

-Pearl and Garnet notably looked unnerved upon hearing Rin mention that one of the gems was a white diamond, but Steven failed to notice-

(You could put them on display or even add them to something else as a bigger art project!)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "He did. And it was even worse because Toffee's spirit had full control of him as a vessel almost the whole time..,"

-With that said, she'd then walk or hover up to the castle?-
___

Tetra: "That's still one of the most unimaginably horrible things I've ever heard of happening to someone...You didn't even remotely deserve that. No one ever would..."
___

Unreplied
___

-Thus Sundor escapes or does he hang around the Galleon forr ow?-
___

Th-They're all stragglers of Ganondorf's army, right? There can't be that many left still menacing the region...
Circe: "GEEZ! That sounds so creepy..."

-Hover to the castle-
---
Kama: "......I........T-Thanks, I suppose..."
---
Sakura: "Nope, it doesn't~"
---
-He escapes, given the mission is to watch over the Crystal Gems-
---
Kiara: "So do we go eliminating them all?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Circe: "GEEZ! That sounds so creepy..."

-Hover to the castle-
---
Kama: "......I........T-Thanks, I suppose..."
---
Sakura: "Nope, it doesn't~"
---
-He escapes, given the mission is to watch over the Crystal Gems-
---
Kiara: "So do we go eliminating them all?"
Star: "It was super creepy...I felt awful for Gaster. Heck, I even started to feel bad for Ludo after a while..."

-There's a few demon and skeleton knights standing guard at the entrance, asking what her business here is-
___

Tetra: "How do you...cope with it?"
___

I'll never make a decision at this rate!
___

-Those old lackeys of the same Gem who shattered one of Homeworld's leaders...-
___

Th-That doesn't sound like a practical strategy, either...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And even that last vacation ended with some Homeworld Gems capturing people and the Decepticons invading Basel...-
___

-It's mostly dumb when it captures another player and meteor smashes them, imo- :V
___

-The next episode then starts, and it's titled "A Caravan Named Desire"-

(...Okay, I give up. What's this episode going to be about?)
-yeah, so it's hardly a break-
---
-what did you expect? Byleth is DLC-
---
Weiss: "Getting a new vehicule?"

-And knocks her a bit in fact-
---
-They may... At some point-
---
-But it's also Yuri, so she lacks the self-confidence to realize that- :V
---
Euryale: "...Wait, this was about us!"
Tiamat: "Ah! Soooorryyyyyyy...."
---
Arcueid: "Eh don't worry about her, we're here for the usual!"
Tamamo Cat: "Your usual, nya~?"
Arcueid: "Yeah~! ...Wait, I have an usual?"
Tamamo Cat: "...You dididn't, woof?" -ditzies clash-
-giving Ruby a chance to shoot-

-it's not a lethal shot but it can stun because it uses electric Dust-
---
-which is fair enough-
---
Sothis: "I think she coould keep hanging out if she wants."
---
Byleth: "We're here for noodles and desserts."

---

---
---

---

(I wonder if her younger self will be surprised by that or if she already aware of the possibility of meeting her present self or granted some knowledge of the modern era she's summoned in of her dimension like Servants do...)
___

-Who tries to crack her electrified whip at Coyle, all the while shooting electric bullets from it as well-

-Kris is annoyed, while Queen creates several holograms of her face laughing around Koyanskaya, which explode and split up one by one into several smaller bullets that resemble her head as well-

Noelle: "...That was like a level 1 enemy in an RPG."
___

Steven: "Not really. It's been there for my whole life, it doesn't bother me, probably because it's a natural part of me." :p
___

Moon: "..You two should probably finish your current servings first."

-The other three can see why?-
___

-Time they join the other kids for trick-or-treating...)

-Pearl and Garnet notably looked unnerved upon hearing Rin mention that one of the gems was a white diamond, but Steven failed to notice-

(You could put them on display or even add them to something else as a bigger art project!)
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds so exciting! But where's the original Mar-Mar? Did I...?"

Azura: "Dragons have very long life spans, so unfortunately, Tiki has long outlived her."

Emblem Tiki: "I see..."

Alear: "Anyway, the point of Emblems is that whatever ring or bracelet they live in must be worn in order for someone to use its effects. And Tiki's are quite potent, being even capable of turning anyone into a dragon."
---
-a Lokjaw tries to bite the whip-
---
Viridi: "That makes sense..."
---
Kamui: "Can't we plan ahead?" :lol:

Blake: "It's obvious as to why."
---
Arlon: "Sometimes, enjoying the simpler things of life have their place. Why do you think your mother dabbled in more than mere science?"

Ruby: -finally caught on to the meaning- "Whoa! That's... actually amazing, Rin!" :b:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "It was super creepy...I felt awful for Gaster. Heck, I even started to feel bad for Ludo after a while..."

-There's a few demon and skeleton knights standing guard at the entrance, asking what her business here is-
___

Tetra: "How do you...cope with it?"
___

I'll never make a decision at this rate!
___

-Those old lackeys of the same Gem who shattered one of Homeworld's leaders...-
___

Th-That doesn't sound like a practical strategy, either...
Circe: "For the kappa? I thought you hated him"

Medea: "My name is Medea, a close friend of Queen Moon. I wish to visit the Prince of the Underworld"
---
Kama: ".......I dunno, I guess I just do whatever" -the real answer is Palutena's comforting her-
---
Rin: "Tell you what? I'll go get you one"
---
-Indeed, understandably they are Aquamarine's biggest priorities...-
---
Kiara: "Of course, the sea is vast, we can't assure we'd be able to get rid of all in short time"

Top Bottom