• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Yeah, like where were you raised"
---
Mary: "We're going to make bracelets and then some necklaces!"
Merlin: "That's a cute gift, do me some too" :p
Ana: "No"
---
Sakura: "Specially gossip" :p
Fujino: "Hmmm..."
---
Scáthach: "Eons ago?"
---
Irisviel: "Hmmm, I think I'm understanding" :p
Sieg: "Huh?" -turned to the Einzbern, who playfully waves-
Blake: "You mean before it became a hopeless world, right?"
---
Palutena: "Now that's a little mean."
---
Azura: "Something on your mind, Fujino?"
---
Ingrid: "Yes, eons. Though I suppose traveling through worlds does not necessarily land you on the same time period."
---
Camilla: "You see it, right?" :p

-Would Undyne be able to land the counterattack?
___

Star: "There's not as many people here after lunch. But if you'd still rather talk somewhere less open, that's fine by me."
___

-Yeah, I still can't think of anything tbh-
-Urbosa would dodge it, the bash with her shield-
---
Nora: "Yeah... please..."
---
-damn...-

Lily: "Good, there's no difficulties..." -noticed- "Wait..."

-Indeed, though the force was quite comparable to Shez's, and I mean in her Awakened state-
---
Cú: "One of those that sends endless mooks? Tsk, they're always the noisiest ones" -stabbed one-
---
-And lightning starts coming from him no less!-
Shiki: "...Shoot"

-Soooo, they didn't hear what BB was pondering to herself?-
---
Sayori: "Come, there's so many cool people to meet!" -she'd drag them towards some of the deities around to awe them-

-She also hopes this doesn't causes Sayori much trouble, knowing her she'd want them all to reconcile as soon as possible-
---
Jeanne: "No, it's fine. I already settled my schedule here"

Medea: "Though she can be a little temperamental" -she said it in a joking tone-
Star: "Huh? What's up, Lily? ...Hold on..." -Also starting to notice-

Susie: "...Something wrong? Tell me the healing spell actually worked..."
___

-She seemingly is...up until the clone starts fading away, at which point she notably immediately stops flying away and turns around-

Either he's too afraid to fight us head on,or it's his twisted version of a shield! Either way, he's a coward! -Stabbed another one-
___

-They'll be surprised by some of them like Artemis and Virdi act- :V

-Will she mention this to the others?-
___

-Rapidash already runs a good distance from Mesogog before firing Fire Blast at him, waiting to see if the Assassins were able to make enough distance from him beforehand-

-They wonder who BB was referring to?-
___

Moon: "Very well then. Both visits will continue as arranged. As for whether or not now would serve as a good opportunity for reconciliation, Kamui, that call is entirely up to both Jeanne and Atalanta themselves..."

-Blake's response to said joke?-
Shez: "I wouldn't doubt it worked, honestly."

-the kick nearly made Byleth fall, but she barely remained standing-
---
Coyle: "Do you still believe you have a chance?"
---
Ingrid: "Hm? Did you say something?" -to BB-
---
Viridi: -arguing with Artemis over what is better between mean and plant-based substitutes-
---
Kamui: "I'm sure things will be alright." :)

Blake: That's supposed to be a joke?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa would dodge it, the bash with her shield-
---
Nora: "Yeah... please..."
---
-damn...-
-Undyne tries to outright punch the shield-
___

-They go to the room Star and Lily are currently staying at-

Star: "Alright, now I'm all ears." :p
___

-Actually, I guess I could Penny be more relevant again since she's one of the scientists now- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I wasn't totally sure how magic contracts worked, so I guess the thought didn't really occur to me. Can monsters still form magic contracts? :p
___

Linebeck: "I take it any exceptions to that were total failures on his part?"
___

Nora: -Sighs- "Just as I feared...Don't worry, I expected he wouldn't be defeated so easily.
___

-What about Marvelous and Don?-
___

-Lillie's thoughts?-

How did it go...?
Cú: "I dunno, but what do we lose by trying?" :p
---
Robin Hood: "Oh absolutely..."
Tamamo Cat: "Oh well, he's fun to see, woof woof~!"
---
Rin: "But what can we do then? He also sees us as batteries now"
---
-Marvelous was looking for something stylish and Don for something practical-
---
Lillie: ...I don't know what to do about her...
Aya: "We agreed to speak often"
Blake: "You mean before it became a hopeless world, right?"
---
Palutena: "Now that's a little mean."
---
Azura: "Something on your mind, Fujino?"
---
Ingrid: "Yes, eons. Though I suppose traveling through worlds does not necessarily land you on the same time period."
---
Camilla: "You see it, right?" :p
Artemis: "Yep! How werr things for you back then?"
---
Merlin: "Don't worry, she's free to express herself" :p
Alice: "I will do some stuff for you!"
Mary: "Me too!"
Merlin: "Awwww, you're still all cute" :p -patted Ana despite her previous response, who blushed-
---
Fujino: "Ah, no... I just don't know how to speak of such things"
Sakura: "Aw, you don't need to be shy. Just try to speak what's in your mind!"
---
Scáthach: "Hmph, with all we've seen, I can believe that explanation..."
---
Irisviel: "A little" :p
Sieg: "Oh, the other homunculus..."
Star: "Huh? What's up, Lily? ...Hold on..." -Also starting to notice-

Susie: "...Something wrong? Tell me the healing spell actually worked..."
___

-She seemingly is...up until the clone starts fading away, at which point she notably immediately stops flying away and turns around-

Either he's too afraid to fight us head on,or it's his twisted version of a shield! Either way, he's a coward! -Stabbed another one-
___

-They'll be surprised by some of them like Artemis and Virdi act- :V

-Will she mention this to the others?-
___

-Rapidash already runs a good distance from Mesogog before firing Fire Blast at him, waiting to see if the Assassins were able to make enough distance from him beforehand-

-They wonder who BB was referring to?-
___

Moon: "Very well then. Both visits will continue as arranged. As for whether or not now would serve as a good opportunity for reconciliation, Kamui, that call is entirely up to both Jeanne and Atalanta themselves..."

-Blake's response to said joke?-
---
---
---
Viridi: -arguing with Artemis over what is better between mean and plant-based substitutes-
---

Lily: "Uuuuuh... Y-You know, it could be a coincidence! Like how many women look like King Arthur! ............................Right?"

Byleth fighting Odin unreplied.
---
Cú: "Let's fry his circuits, it should take short time!" -stabbed two more at once-
---
-It creates an explosion mixed with all of the energy that was already running in Mesofog!-

BB: "BB-chan may have tried to plant a mole here..."
Monika: "...Is that why they have a Moon Cancer?"
BB: "It's BB-chan's special class! No one else can have it!"
Yukari: "You know the time anomalies have made it so the True Ancestor has been hijacked into one, right?"
BB: ".........SHE'S WHAT?!"
---
Artemis: "-I don't understand why we're even arguing this! Nutrients has much more nutrients than... That thing!"

-She... Doesn't knows how to put it. She really can just hope Sayori at least won't rush to it-
---
Jeanne: "Thank you for your understanding. I hope it doesn't feels like I'm intruding"

-It's kinda like how close friends tend to tease each other a lot, and Medea and Atalanta are close-
-Kinda like how she teased Atalanta about Orion a little ago- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne tries to outright punch the shield-
___

-They go to the room Star and Lily are currently staying at-

Star: "Alright, now I'm all ears." :p
___

-Actually, I guess I could Penny be more relevant again since she's one of the scientists now- :V
-it doesn't work-
---
Nora: -sigh- "It's about Ren..."
---
-that's fair-

Phosphora: -chilling-

Artemis: "Yep! How werr things for you back then?"
---
Merlin: "Don't worry, she's free to express herself" :p
Alice: "I will do some stuff for you!"
Mary: "Me too!"
Merlin: "Awwww, you're still all cute" :p -patted Ana despite her previous response, who blushed-
---
Fujino: "Ah, no... I just don't know how to speak of such things"
Sakura: "Aw, you don't need to be shy. Just try to speak what's in your mind!"
---
Scáthach: "Hmph, with all we've seen, I can believe that explanation..."
---
Irisviel: "A little" :p
Sieg: "Oh, the other homunculus..."
Blake: "They were quite nice thanks to my friends."
---
-Ana secretly loves having a Papa-
---
Azura: "This is a safe room. We won't judge you."
---
Ingrid: "Interesting that you met her, however."
---
-yes, HER-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It took me way longer than it should have for me to realize that Winter and Urbosa (and also Riju) have the same voice actress.

Now I'm curious if Weiss will notice an odd similarity about Urbosa's voice at some point. :V

Cú: "I dunno, but what do we lose by trying?" :p
---
Robin Hood: "Oh absolutely..."
Tamamo Cat: "Oh well, he's fun to see, woof woof~!"
---
Rin: "But what can we do then? He also sees us as batteries now"
---
-Marvelous was looking for something stylish and Don for something practical-
---
Lillie: ...I don't know what to do about her...
Aya: "We agreed to speak often"
It's worth a shot!
___

Linebeck: "And annoying to put up with..." (Did I really act like that when Link and Ciela were part of my crew?)
___

-Looking back at my post, I didn't finish Nora's dialogue...but I'll roll with it and amend it by adding some of the dialogue I forgot to write- :p

Nora: "That thought occurred to me after shortly after XJ-9 hung up, at which point I realized I couldn't safely contact her again in time without alerting Gigawatt...So instead, I did the next best thing I could. Going off of my theory that the magic that allows you two to manifest could also serve as an energy source that Gigawatt could absorb, I got to work on building some anti-electric suits for you both." -Walking to her lab-
___

-Marvelous found a red leather jacket while Don found pretty much the same types of items that Joe did-
___

-She's yet to regain all of her memories, and is struggling with the guilt of what she does remember like the fate of her Pokemon Team...-

-it doesn't work-
---
Nora: -sigh- "It's about Ren..."
---
-that's fair-

Phosphora: -chilling-
-Even without strong Undyne is?-
___

Star: "Ohhh, that one kinda stoic guy on your team?"
___

-Penny is currently doing maintenance work on some of the mechs they build for the mission to Phaaze-

---
---
---
---

Lily: "Uuuuuh... Y-You know, it could be a coincidence! Like how many women look like King Arthur! ............................Right?"

---
Cú: "Let's fry his circuits, it should take short time!" -stabbed two more at once-
---
-It creates an explosion mixed with all of the energy that was already running in Mesofog!-

Yukari: "You know the time anomalies have made it so the True Ancestor has been hijacked into one, right?"
---
Artemis: "-I don't understand why we're even arguing this! Nutrients has much more nutrients than... That thing!"

-She... Doesn't knows how to put it. She really can just hope Sayori at least won't rush to it-
---
Jeanne: "Thank you for your understanding. I hope it doesn't feels like I'm intruding"

-It's kinda like how close friends tend to tease each other a lot, and Medea and Atalanta are close-
Star: "Y-Yeah, that's totally it! I'm sure that's all it is! Right......?" :lol:

Susie: "...Alright, why are you all staring at Ralsei like something's wrong?"
___

-It's then, however, that both razorangs flew back, one aimed at another one of Coyle's ARMS and another aimed at her face-

-At the same time, Jenny fired her batch of missiles at Coyle, intending to leave her little room to dodge or deflect every attack-

That gives me an idea! Moana?

-Nods, then fires Hydro Pump at King Mondo-
___

(Everyone! Run for cover!)

-...That might make things even worse...-
___

-This argument's gonna take a while- :V

-She might...But the others can talk to her about that-
___

Moon: "Not at all, don't worry. After everything you've both done for the sake of the Kingdom of Mewni as well as my daughter, I'm happy to accommodate for you both. You're both welcome in Mewni any time." :)

-Blake considers that?- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---

Star: "Y-Yeah, that's totally it! I'm sure that's all it is! Right......?" :lol:

___

-It's then, however, that both razorangs flew back, one aimed at another one of Coyle's ARMS and another aimed at her face-

-At the same time, Jenny fired her batch of missiles at Coyle, intending to leave her little room to dodge or deflect every attack-

___

___

___

Moon: "Not at all, don't worry. After everything you've both done for the sake of the Kingdom of Mewni as well as my daughter, I'm happy to accommodate for you both. You're both welcome in Mewni any time." :)

Shez: -doesn't get it-

---
-so Coyle teleported-
---
Ingrid: "I believe it is a very fitting class for the Moon Princess." :p
---
Viridi: "Plant-based foods can have the same amount of nutrients, if not more, without needing to slaughter innocent animals!" :glare:

-will Sayori rush it?-
---
Kamui: "We might take you up on that offer." :p

-she ends up chuckling a bit, getting the joke-

-Even without strong Undyne is?-
___

Star: "Ohhh, that one kinda stoic guy on your team?"
___

-Penny is currently doing maintenance work on some of the mechs they build for the mission to Phaaze-
-Urbosa is also plenty strong as a Gerudo-
---
Nora: "Yeah! Him!"
---
Phosphora: -only reason she's not helping is because she's on break- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa is also plenty strong as a Gerudo-
---
Nora: "Yeah! Him!"
---
Phosphora: -only reason she's not helping is because she's on break- :V
-If anything then, the attacks probably cancel each other out-
___

Star: "Do you have a crush on him...?"
___

-Penny doesn't mind as the she along with the other scientists were already made aware of this- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's worth a shot!
___

Linebeck: "And annoying to put up with..." (Did I really act like that when Link and Ciela were part of my crew?)
___

-Looking back at my post, I didn't finish Nora's dialogue...but I'll roll with it and amend it by adding some of the dialogue I forgot to write- :p

Nora: "That thought occurred to me after shortly after XJ-9 hung up, at which point I realized I couldn't safely contact her again in time without alerting Gigawatt...So instead, I did the next best thing I could. Going off of my theory that the magic that allows you two to manifest could also serve as an energy source that Gigawatt could absorb, I got to work on building some anti-electric suits for you both." -Walking to her lab-
___

-Marvelous found a red leather jacket while Don found pretty much the same types of items that Joe did-
___

-She's yet to regain all of her memories, and is struggling with the guilt of what she does remember like the fate of her Pokemon Team...-
Cú: "Alright, so when then?" :p
---
-Indeed... Also given races like the Rito exist, it's not weird to see a woman with fox ears and tail-
---
Rin: "You did?"
Sakura: "Oh my, maybe we'll be able to apply brute force!"
---
Don: "Hmmm, these ones would work..."
Luka: "They be looking boring" :p
---
-And if she just remembered the kids she abandoned right as she's coping with that grief and guilt...-
Blake: "They were quite nice thanks to my friends."
---
-Ana secretly loves having a Papa-
---
Azura: "This is a safe room. We won't judge you."
---
Ingrid: "Interesting that you met her, however."
---
-yes, HER-
Artemis: "Oh, tell me with a little more detail" :p -has she ever told her of the White Fang?-
---
-But not like she'll let him know... He's so annoying!-
---
Fujino: "...Well...It's not like I interact with others too much to know gossip..."
---
Scáthach: "Where is that girl now, then?"
---
Irisviel: "And I'm also Camilla's adoptive mom~" :p
Sieg: "Huh, I forgot that part..."

___

___

___

___

---
-so Coyle teleported-
---
---
Viridi: "Plant-based foods can have the same amount of nutrients, if not more, without needing to slaughter innocent animals!" :glare:

-will Sayori rush it?-
---

Lily: "Uh... W-Well..." -doesn't exactly knows how to tell them he looks just like a mass murdered who downright became a Beast-

-Cronus was trying to stand up, and the copy of Kamen Rider Heart was also trying to come closer as Odin parried a sword strike-
---
King Mondo: "You think that little swuirt can't be stopped?!"
---
-AND THE ASSASSINS RAN TO TRY TO TAKE COVER-

BB: -Left eye twitches in anger-
Monika: "A-Anyway! Sooo, about that mole..."
BB: "Ugh, should have guessed that onewould either hide or run off. Oh well, BB-chan will deliver some punishment later~"
---
Artemis: "Animals that end up killing each other anyway, it's no different from being hunted by others!"
Yuri: "...Why is that scantily-clad lady arguing with that child?"
Sayori: "Oh,she's not a kid, they're goddesses"
Natsuki/Yuri: "Huh?!"

-Knowing Sayori, she unintentionally might-
---
Jeanne: -Giggles- "Maybe even end up living here" :p

Medea: "Please keep watching over her. She may be stoic and collected, but she can get in big troubles when she makes mistakes"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Alright, so when then?" :p
---
-Indeed... Also given races like the Rito exist, it's not weird to see a woman with fox ears and tail-
---
Rin: "You did?"
Sakura: "Oh my, maybe we'll be able to apply brute force!"
---
Don: "Hmmm, these ones would work..."
Luka: "They be looking boring" :p
---
-And if she just remembered the kids she abandoned right as she's coping with that grief and guilt...-
Should we test it right now?
___

-Plus, Link already told them a lot about the many different people in Chaldea, so with that and races like the Riot being around, he's not surprised to see humans with animal traits-
___

Nora: "Correct! Previously, I invented a similar suit for XJ-9, and later used it myself as a disguise when Gigawatt proved able to create magnets with his powers as well. As humans rather than robots, these magnets will have no effect on us, so these suits will effectively grant you immunity to all of his attacks!"

-Nora then unveils a pair of rubber suits on armor stands that are similar in appearance to the Rubber Set from BotW, but tailored for females and without a less goofy helmet that covers their faces except for their eyes-
___

-But they're practical- :V
___

-It'd be overwhelming for her...-

---
-so Coyle teleported-
---
---

-will Sayori rush it?-
---

Lily: "Uh... W-Well..." -doesn't exactly knows how to tell them he looks just like a mass murdered who downright became a Beast-

-Cronus was trying to stand up, and the copy of Kamen Rider Heart was also trying to come closer as Odin parried a sword strike-
---
---

BB: "Ugh, should have guessed that onewould either hide or run off. Oh well, BB-chan will deliver some punishment later~"
---
Artemis: "Animals that end up killing each other anyway, it's no different from being hunted by others!"

---

Medea: "Please keep watching over her. She may be stoic and collected, but she can get in big troubles when she makes mistakes"
Susie: "As long as the healing spell works on Ralsei, I guess it's fine if you're weirded out by...whatever."

Star: "Wait, Ralsei?" (Isn't that just the exact same name rearranged?! Wait, that also means it's probably not him...Maybe you were right?)
___

-She kept four missiles just in case Coyle used that tactic, and fired them at the location she teleports to before throwing the razorangs at her again afterwards-

-Undyne sent both some regular spears and golden spears that flew towards Mondo from every direction, the latter of which would surprisingly shift orientation by 180 degrees just before hitting him-
___

-Are they able to?!-

-Who was the mole?-
___

-Divinities here tend to completely vary in appearance- :V

-Sans will keep an eye on all of them in case Sayori tries to rush a reconciliation between the entire original Literature Club or in case Natsuki and Yuri go murderous towards Monika again-
___

-Suddenly the castle chefs all shuddered again-

Moon: "Considering it may give you an excuse to do less paperwork, I can understand that." :p

-Medea's known her since she was little and they were members of the Argonauts, so she knows her fairly well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If anything then, the attacks probably cancel each other out-
___

Star: "Do you have a crush on him...?"
___

-Penny doesn't mind as the she along with the other scientists were already made aware of this- :p
-they most likely do, yes-
---
Nora: "...Is it obvious?" :lol:
---
-besides, while she might be chilling and drinking a fruity beverage, she's still keeping an eye on things so she can smoothly get back to helping once her break ends- :p

Artemis: "Oh, tell me with a little more detail" :p -has she ever told her of the White Fang?-
---
-But not like she'll let him know... He's so annoying!-
---
Fujino: "...Well...It's not like I interact with others too much to know gossip..."
---
Scáthach: "Where is that girl now, then?"
---
Irisviel: "And I'm also Camilla's adoptive mom~" :p
Sieg: "Huh, I forgot that part..."
Blake: "Well... how far back should I go?"
---
-not realizing Palutena is very similar, made even more ironic due to her being basically an Athena :V-
---
Azura: "I suppose that's true... But there has to be at least one person you knew, right?"
---
Ingrid: "From my perspective, she's unfortunately been long gone... However, the nature of her powers can lead to us occasionally crossing paths every now and then in spite of that."
---
Camilla: "And what a great one you've been~"

---
---

---

---

Susie: "As long as the healing spell works on Ralsei, I guess it's fine if you're weirded out by...whatever."

Star: "Wait, Ralsei?" (Isn't that just the exact same name rearranged?! Wait, that also means it's probably not him...Maybe you were right?)
___

-She kept four missiles just in case Coyle used that tactic, and fired them at the location she teleports to before throwing the razorangs at her again afterwards-

-Undyne sent both some regular spears and golden spears that flew towards Mondo from every direction, the latter of which would surprisingly shift orientation by 180 degrees just before hitting him-
___

-Are they able to?!-

-Who was the mole?-
___

-Sans will keep an eye on all of them in case Sayori tries to rush a reconciliation between the entire original Literature Club or in case Natsuki and Yuri go murderous towards Monika again-
___

Moon: "Considering it may give you an excuse to do less paperwork, I can understand that." :p

-Medea's known her since she was little and they were members of the Argonauts, so she knows her fairly well-
-Shez is still clueless, not having been here at that time-

-Byleth was counting on them approaching, ready to do a Divine Pulse-
---
-Coyle teleported behind Jenny and struck with the spikes of her boots, which are fully metallic due to her current body-
---
Ingrid: "Nevermind her, Monika. Please continue." -writing down the names of all listed Servants-
// Now that you revealed that Arc is Moon Cancer, entry update wen, Digi? :4pacman:
---
Harleen: "We'll try to give the warning to Sayori to just... not rush things."
---
Kamui: "I hadn't even thought of that. I just think this kingdom is very charming." :)

Blake: "It's alright. I'm used to keeping an eye on my friends."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they most likely do, yes-
---
Nora: "...Is it obvious?" :lol:
---
-besides, while she might be chilling and drinking a fruity beverage, she's still keeping an eye on things so she can smoothly get back to helping once her break ends- :p
-She sends some spears straight at Urbosa as well as othera flying from behind her after that-
___

Star: "I sort of figured you had a crush when you mentioned that it was about boys..."
___

-Just because she's taking a break doesn't mean she's being lazy. She's still taking care to monitor things and is ready to help if need be since being a scientist is her job- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Should we test it right now?
___

-Plus, Link already told them a lot about the many different people in Chaldea, so with that and races like the Riot being around, he's not surprised to see humans with animal traits-
___

Nora: "Correct! Previously, I invented a similar suit for XJ-9, and later used it myself as a disguise when Gigawatt proved able to create magnets with his powers as well. As humans rather than robots, these magnets will have no effect on us, so these suits will effectively grant you immunity to all of his attacks!"

-Nora then unveils a pair of rubber suits on armor stands that are similar in appearance to the Rubber Set from BotW, but tailored for females and without a less goofy helmet that covers their faces except for their eyes-
___

-But they're practical- :V
___

-It'd be overwhelming for her...-
Cú: "I say why not? Just let me fish something first" :p
---
-Pretty much, so he won't bat an eye when seeing Blake, Atalanta, Tamamo, or Alph and Zaphira in their human forms-
---
Rin: "...I hope that's not too tight"
Sakura: "I'll be sure to hold him while you kick him" :p
---
-Yeah, so he'll still take them- :V
---
-Indeed, as much as she'd like to just sort this out already-
Blake: "Well... how far back should I go?"
---
-not realizing Palutena is very similar, made even more ironic due to her being basically an Athena :V-
---
Azura: "I suppose that's true... But there has to be at least one person you knew, right?"
---
Ingrid: "From my perspective, she's unfortunately been long gone... However, the nature of her powers can lead to us occasionally crossing paths every now and then in spite of that."
---
Camilla: "And what a great one you've been~"
Artemis: "Whatever you feel comfortable to be open about~"
---
-More like, a part of her is denying the former part, the latter part she's well aware of- :V
---
Fujino: ".....W-Well...There was one.....Long ago"
---
Scáthach: "So then she lived a mortal life? Hmmm... I suppose the latter part makes sense, she did mention your name out loud in the end"
---
Irisviel: "Even if I'm sure we're biologically around the same age" :p

___

___

-Are they able to?!-

-Who was the mole?-
___

___

---
-Coyle teleported behind Jenny and struck with the spikes of her boots, which are fully metallic due to her current body-
---
Ingrid: "Nevermind her, Monika. Please continue." -writing down the names of all listed Servants-
// Now that you revealed that Arc is Moon Cancer, entry update wen, Digi? :4pacman:
---
---
Kamui: "I hadn't even thought of that. I just think this kingdom is very charming." :)

Lily: It does sound like an anagram, yeah... But what if he's not him? It wouldn't be the first lookalike we've met!

-And the two jump to do a diving kick!-
---
Mondo: "What? I see... This must be their attacks that target the soul!"
Cú: "And even if you have none, they'll still physically hurt a lot" :p
---
-Let's say that yes they do, but they hear Mesogog do a grunting scream-

Monika: "Alright, alright. so the Saber is Sigurd, Archer Paris, Lancer Gareth, Rider Bartholomew Roberts, Caster Chen Gong, Assassin Charlotte Corday, Berserker Salome, Shielder Achilles, Ruler Oberon, Avenger Oda Nobunaga, Alter Ego Sitonai, Foreigner Voyager, Beast Koyanskaya, and the second Ruler whose identity is unknown but apparently they're hidden in this base, as well as the Moon Cancer"
//Later :V
---
Sayori: "There are some deities here, but they're a lot like normal people! In that they like to hang out, and screw up big a lot!"
Yuri/Natsuki: "Uuuuuh..."

-Nice of him-
Mash: "Yeah, I really think you should do..."
Monika: "...V-Very likely"
---
Jeanne: "I was just trying to do a joke anyway" :p

Medea: "Thank you. Let's hope this trip gets no interruptions either"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "I say why not? Just let me fish something first" :p
---
-Pretty much, so he won't bat an eye when seeing Blake, Atalanta, Tamamo, or Alph and Zaphira in their human forms-
---
Rin: "...I hope that's not too tight"
Sakura: "I'll be sure to hold him while you kick him" :p
---
-Yeah, so he'll still take them- :V
---
-Indeed, as much as she'd like to just sort this out already-
Fair enough! :p There's got to be something living in this lake.
___

-Link's even explained that some of them are races other than humans or, in the case of some of the Servants, carried some of the traits over from when they were fully human-
___

Nora: "Don't worry, just as was the case with XJ-9's rubber suit, these rubber armors are designed to be flexible considering the kind of supervillains that tend to threaten this planet."
___

-The rest o f the Gokaigers can't argue with that?- :p
___

-It's been so long since she and Gladion last saw their mother, and knowing more information how Nihilego was slowly influencing her mind beyond her control now, she'd at least like to have some closure by talking to her again...But given how badly Lusamine's worst memories have affected her so far, it's evident that she'd be too wracked or overwhelmed with guilt to talk to them if she just suddenly remembered them now-

Okay, that's great news. She'll be in contact and up to date on her mother's condition and recovery process, at least...

---
---
---
---

Lily: It does sound like an anagram, yeah... But what if he's not him? It wouldn't be the first lookalike we've met!

---
---

Monika: "Alright, alright. so the Saber is Sigurd, Archer Paris, Lancer Gareth, Rider Bartholomew Roberts, Caster Chen Gong, Assassin Charlotte Corday, Berserker Salome, Shielder Achilles, Ruler Oberon, Avenger Oda Nobunaga, Alter Ego Sitonai, Foreigner Voyager, Beast Koyanskaya, and the second Ruler whose identity is unknown but apparently they're hidden in this base, as well as the Moon Cancer"
---
Sayori: "There are some deities here, but they're a lot like normal people! In that they like to hang out, and screw up big a lot!"

-Nice of him-
---

Star: (Yeah, maybe he just looks similar or is a doppelganger or something...Now that the initial shock's worn off, I can tell they're not virtually identical.)
___

-The kick ends up badly denting Jenny and leaving some scratches on her armor as a result, in addition to just launching her a decent distance a way, but she recovers in time to launch a few extended punches at Coyle with a hammer and crab claw-

How the hell do you know about SOUL-targeting attacks?!
___

(Wait, is he dying or...?)

(Entering a second form...)

-So that's almost all of them...And they also now know that the Shielder is Achilles-
___

kinda a shock, ain't it?

Steven: "We'll help too."
___

Moon: "I could tell." :p "The offer nonetheless stands. You're both welcome in the kingdom any time."

-And Blake has become well familiar with that over the years that she's fought alongside her team. She's even had to save most of her friends more than once-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She sends some spears straight at Urbosa as well as othera flying from behind her after that-
___

Star: "I sort of figured you had a crush when you mentioned that it was about boys..."
___

-Just because she's taking a break doesn't mean she's being lazy. She's still taking care to monitor things and is ready to help if need be since being a scientist is her job- :p
-Urbosa dispatching them with ease=
---
Nora: "...Fair enough..."
---
Phosphy: "A'ight, break's over! Did you make good progress?"

Artemis: "Whatever you feel comfortable to be open about~"
---
-More like, a part of her is denying the former part, the latter part she's well aware of- :V
---
Fujino: ".....W-Well...There was one.....Long ago"
---
Scáthach: "So then she lived a mortal life? Hmmm... I suppose the latter part makes sense, she did mention your name out loud in the end"
---
Irisviel: "Even if I'm sure we're biologically around the same age" :p
Blake: "...Then I suppose it would be my time at Beacon..."
---
-while all her sisters have already noticed how similar Merlin and Palu are, so they're accepting him as a sort of father figure- :V
---
Azura: "Oh, really. Who is it?"
---
Ingrid: Good, they believed it. "She did? Awwwwww~"

Byleth: I feel like she's still not sharing the full story...
---

Camilla: "Does it really matter?" :p

---
---

---

-Nice of him-
---

Star: (Yeah, maybe he just looks similar or is a doppelganger or something...Now that the initial shock's worn off, I can tell they're not virtually identical.)
___

-The kick ends up badly denting Jenny and leaving some scratches on her armor as a result, in addition to just launching her a decent distance a way, but she recovers in time to launch a few extended punches at Coyle with a hammer and crab claw-

___

-So that's almost all of them...And they also now know that the Shielder is Achilles-
___

kinda a shock, ain't it?

___

Moon: "I could tell." :p "The offer nonetheless stands. You're both welcome in the kingdom any time."

-And Blake has become well familiar with that over the years that she's fought alongside her team. She's even had to save most of her friends more than once-
-it could just be two people of the same species with very coincidental names-

-until they are frozen in time by Byleth, inches away from making contact-
---
-Coyle replied with an iconic Bison technique-

-but right at the end of it, she used her own abilities, shooting Psycho Power projectiles using her Lokkjaw ARMS-
---
Ingrid: "Achilles. If memory serves me, this was also another person who was once on Chaldea's side... but that second Ruler... who are they?"
---
Harleen: "Be right back then~"
---
Kamui: "Thank you for such hospitality." :)

Blake: "We could use some time without anything ruining the moment."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa dispatching them with ease=
---
Nora: "...Fair enough..."
---
Phosphy: "A'ight, break's over! Did you make good progress?"
-Undyne then used one of her spear circling attacks, summons several to fly at Urbosa while rotating in a circular pattern-
___

Star: "And don't worry, I totally get it. I know all about crush troubles!"
___

Penny: "Quite so! Most mechs have been fully repaired, with only five still requiring repairs or replacement parts. The latest diagnostic checks that I've run have indicated that each completed unit is fully functional."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Fair enough! :p There's got to be something living in this lake.
___

-Link's even explained that some of them are races other than humans or, in the case of some of the Servants, carried some of the traits over from when they were fully human-
___

Nora: "Don't worry, just as was the case with XJ-9's rubber suit, these rubber armors are designed to be flexible considering the kind of supervillains that tend to threaten this planet."
___

-The rest o f the Gokaigers can't argue with that?- :p
___

-It's been so long since she and Gladion last saw their mother, and knowing more information how Nihilego was slowly influencing her mind beyond her control now, she'd at least like to have some closure by talking to her again...But given how badly Lusamine's worst memories have affected her so far, it's evident that she'd be too wracked or overwhelmed with guilt to talk to them if she just suddenly remembered them now-

Okay, that's great news. She'll be in contact and up to date on her mother's condition and recovery process, at least...
Cú: "So let's now see that" :p
---
-Ah, how nice of him. The clothes of some might still be odd to him though-
---
Rin: "Aaah, thank goodness!"
Sakura: "My previous idea is still open" :p
Rin: "H-Hey!I'm not that brutish!"
---
-Nope, buuuut Luka winked at the rest as a signal to get the plan going-
Luka: "Oh hey look at that over there!"
Ahim: "Hm?" -is now dragged by Luka to look at some clothes-
---
-So now she's at a stop for this very moment...-

Aya: "Now that still means we must look after Lusamine for longer and help her when her memories come back"
Blake: "...Then I suppose it would be my time at Beacon..."
---
-while all her sisters have already noticed how similar Merlin and Palu are, so they're accepting him as a sort of father figure- :V
---
Azura: "Oh, really. Who is it?"
---
Ingrid: Good, they believed it. "She did? Awwwwww~"

Byleth: I feel like she's still not sharing the full story...
---

Camilla: "Does it really matter?" :p
Artemis: "Ooooh, do tell me about it~"
---
-Yeah, Mary and Alice play a lot with him and Miyu is very corteous and respectful on him-
-It's just Ana who is like "he sucks"-
---
Fujino: "His... His name was Kokutou..."
---
Scáthach: -Likewise- "Seems she actually mattered to you, hm..."
---
Irisviel: "Maybe just a little bit" :p -just teasing-
___

___

___

kinda a shock, ain't it?

___

---

-but right at the end of it, she used her own abilities, shooting Psycho Power projectiles using her Lokkjaw ARMS-
---
Ingrid: "Achilles. If memory serves me, this was also another person who was once on Chaldea's side... but that second Ruler... who are they?"
---
---

Lily: That's right! There's... Um... A few differences! I think!

-And they're semingly frozen in place... Seemingly because just a second later, Cronus's kick connects-
---
Mondo: "How would I not with the people the Alliance had here?!"
---
-Indeed, Mesogog is starting to mutate into a less humanoid form before their very eyes-

Monika: "Probably to be secret weapons?"
---
Yuri: "...So then...There's no risk speaking with them?"
Sayori: "Not really!"

Monika: "...Thanks about it. Once again..."
---
Jeanne: "We'll be sure to consider it" :)

Medea: "It sure is rare when that doesn't happens..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne then used one of her spear circling attacks, summons several to fly at Urbosa while rotating in a circular pattern-
___

Star: "And don't worry, I totally get it. I know all about crush troubles!"
___

Penny: "Quite so! Most mechs have been fully repaired, with only five still requiring repairs or replacement parts. The latest diagnostic checks that I've run have indicated that each completed unit is fully functional."
-Urbosa causes lightning to strike everything from a radius with a snap of her fingers-
---
Nora: "Do you know how to get through those?"
---
Phosphy: "Oh sweet~ I'm guessing my personal unit is one of the ones still in need of repairs?"

Artemis: "Ooooh, do tell me about it~"
---
-Yeah, Mary and Alice play a lot with him and Miyu is very corteous and respectful on him-
-It's just Ana who is like "he sucks"-
---
Fujino: "His... His name was Kokutou..."
---
Scáthach: -Likewise- "Seems she actually mattered to you, hm..."
---
Irisviel: "Maybe just a little bit" :p -just teasing-
Blake: "Oh, I'll be happy to do so." :)
---
-even if he gives her a cookie?-
---
Azura: "Oh, tell us more... if you're comfortable doing so." :lol:
---
Ingrid: "She was the first friend I made when I started my own travels. As such, she shll always hold a dear place in my heart." :)
---
Camilla: "You're still a very motherly person~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "Oh, I'll be happy to do so." :)
---
-even if he gives her a cookie?-
---
Azura: "Oh, tell us more... if you're comfortable doing so." :lol:
---
Ingrid: "She was the first friend I made when I started my own travels. As such, she shll always hold a dear place in my heart." :)
---
Camilla: "You're still a very motherly person~"
Artemis: "Yaaaay~" -waits to listen!-
---
-She'll be like "W-Whatever" in tsundere-
---
Fujino: "He was... The brother of my best friend then"
Sakura: "Ooooh"
---
Scáthach: "...I see" That statement did sound sincere...
---
Irisviel: "You're not wrong" :p
Sieg: "Well I do see you get along..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "So let's now see that" :p
---
-Ah, how nice of him. The clothes of some might still be odd to him though-
---
Rin: "Aaah, thank goodness!"
Sakura: "My previous idea is still open" :p
Rin: "H-Hey!I'm not that brutish!"
---
-Nope, buuuut Luka winked at the rest as a signal to get the plan going-
Luka: "Oh hey look at that over there!"
Ahim: "Hm?" -is now dragged by Luka to look at some clothes-
---
-So now she's at a stop for this very moment...-

Aya: "Now that still means we must look after Lusamine for longer and help her when her memories come back"
-Will Cú be able to spot and catch some fish this time?-
___

-Like Tamamo Cat's cat gloves and boots or the excessive amount of zippers on Blake's outfit- :p
___

Nora: "Even so, that plan might just work. As long as Gigawatt is trapped or distracted, he can struck with a bl be short-circuited!" -Switches out Jenny's empty battery for a fully charged spare-

-And because of said battery, Jenny was starting to power back up-
___

-And thus the operation begins- :V
___

-And the most she can really do for now is hope that her mother recovers and comes to terms with the memories of her past soon, and check back regularly for updates until then...-

As expected, honestly. I doubt Lusamine would be in any condition to speak to her family if she only j-just suddenly remembered everything just after or just before seeing them again...

-Urbosa causes lightning to strike everything from a radius with a snap of her fingers-
---
Nora: "Do you know how to get through those?"
---
Phosphy: "Oh sweet~ I'm guessing my personal unit is one of the ones still in need of repairs?"
-The spears are disrupted...But Undyne leaps right at her and is about to land a spear strike the instant the lightning clears!-
___

Star: "I may not be an expert, but I think I've learned a thing or two about what to do about crushes!"

___

Penny: "You are correct about that as well. Your mech is one of the more advanced units here, so it may take longer to administer repairs."

---

---
---
---

-And they're semingly frozen in place... Seemingly because just a second later, Cronus's kick connects-
---
---
-Indeed, Mesogog is starting to mutate into a less humanoid form before their very eyes-

---

---

Star: "S-Sorry, it's just that something about your friend looked kinda familiar to us at first, that's all. Nothing to worry about." 😅

Susie: "Erm, okay? I guess the others mentioned that they knew an Alphys and Toriel similar to the ones from our world, so I guess that's not too weird."
___

-Jenny is launched and struck by the projectiles...Which only just ticks her off further and she immediately replies by throwing a grab attack-

Ugh, whatever, your knowledge of how these attacks works isn't gonna save your metal hide! -MORE SPEARS-
___

(Second form! Second form it is, then!) -On edge-

-Achilles was around in the future timeline where Flowey was once the reigning threat, at least-

-Good question...-
___

-Will either of them do so or will they avoid getting involved in Artemis' and Virdi's argument?- :V

Steven: "I'm always more than happy to help." :)
___

Moon: "Now with that said, dinner should be served up with the half hour, so feel free to head to the dining hall any time before then." :)

-Why tempt fate when they can just head to the castle for a few days off?- :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Will Cú be able to spot and catch some fish this time?-
___

-Like Tamamo Cat's cat gloves and boots or the excessive amount of zippers on Blake's outfit- :p
___

Nora: "Even so, that plan might just work. As long as Gigawatt is trapped or distracted, he can struck with a bl be short-circuited!" -Switches out Jenny's empty battery for a fully charged spare-

-And because of said battery, Jenny was starting to power back up-
___

-And thus the operation begins- :V
___

-And the most she can really do for now is hope that her mother recovers and comes to terms with the memories of her past soon, and check back regularly for updates until then...-

As expected, honestly. I doubt Lusamine would be in any condition to speak to her family if she only j-just suddenly remembered everything just after or just before seeing them again...
-Mayhaps he will this time, fufufufu~-
---
-It'll say something when Atalanta will be the most normal-looking one- :p
---
Rin: "Jenny! Are you okay?"
---
Gai: "Woooooah, look at that over there!"
Marvelous: "Ah?" -the boys drag Marvelous for clothes too-
---
-Indeed, its furstrating...-
Aya: "And we know how bad that would be..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Mayhaps he will this time, fufufufu~-
---
-It'll say something when Atalanta will be the most normal-looking one- :p
---
Rin: "Jenny! Are you okay?"
---
Gai: "Woooooah, look at that over there!"
Marvelous: "Ah?" -the boys drag Marvelous for clothes too-
---
-Indeed, its furstrating...-
Aya: "And we know how bad that would be..."
-But what kinds?!-
___

-In terms of fashion sense- :p
___

Y-Yeah, I'm alright. What about you two? Are you two alright?! I had no idea he could even drain magic! :urg:
___

-This should be interesting- :laugh:
___

-Even after finally getting some answers, she still doesn't have closure on the debacle...-

S-So for now she just has to speak with Kiara on a frequent basis and try to help her recall her memories at a natural pace...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---

Star: "S-Sorry, it's just that something about your friend looked kinda familiar to us at first, that's all. Nothing to worry about." 😅

Susie: "Erm, okay? I guess the others mentioned that they knew an Alphys and Toriel similar to the ones from our world, so I guess that's not too weird."
___

-Jenny is launched and struck by the projectiles...Which only just ticks her off further and she immediately replies by throwing a grab attack-

Ugh, whatever, your knowledge of how these attacks works isn't gonna save your metal hide! -MORE SPEARS-
___

-Achilles was around in the future timeline where Flowey was once the reigning threat, at least-

-Good question...-
___

-Will either of them do so or will they avoid getting involved in Artemis' and Virdi's argument?- :V

___

Moon: "Now with that said, dinner should be served up with the half hour, so feel free to head to the dining hall any time before then." :)

Byleth: -is struck by the kick- So you are the one. Perfect.

-she would regain her composure and take on a battle stance, ready to continue the fight against Cronus while time is frozen to all but both of them-

Shez: "Um... aren't we supposed to get the hell away?"
---
-while Coyle tried to punch the ground to strike Jenny with another Psycho Power tendril-
---
Ingrid: "Still, knowing so many Servants is very good information. And BB seems to personally know one of them as well."
---
Viridi: "I will prove to you that you don't need to murder animals to have good food!"

Harleen: "No need to thank me. It's literally my job. If anything, I should be thanking you for not letting my skills gather dust." :p
---
Kamui: "Dinner..." 🤤

Blake: "So let's make the best of it."

Artemis: "Yaaaay~" -waits to listen!-
---
-She'll be like "W-Whatever" in tsundere-
---
Fujino: "He was... The brother of my best friend then"
Sakura: "Ooooh"
---
Scáthach: "...I see" That statement did sound sincere...
---
Irisviel: "You're not wrong" :p
Sieg: "Well I do see you get alone..."
-Blake would start telling tales of shenanigans, starting with the food fight-
---
-but internally, this would earn him +1 respect.... but he'd need a nimber of cookies with a lot of zeroes before she'd accept him- :V
---
Azura: "And you developed feelings for him?"
---
-Byleth came to the same conclusion, and couldn't help but smile about it-

Byleth: "It seems she'll always have an influence on you, even long after she's gone. What a wonderful friendship."

Ingrid: "I'm glad you understand." :)
---
-you mean along? :V-

Camilla: "Yeah, she's quite the woman~"

-The spears are disrupted...But Undyne leaps right at her and is about to land a spear strike the instant the lightning clears!-
___

Star: "I may not be an expert, but I think I've learned a thing or two about what to do about crushes!"

___

Penny: "You are correct about that as well. Your mech is one of the more advanced units here, so it may take longer to administer repairs."
-Urbosa did a rising sword strike, calling out the aerial attack-
---
Nora: "Oh, you did?" :b:
---
Phosphy: "Oh well, Lightning Chariot's still fully intact, so it's not like I can't use any vehicules." -shrugs- "So, handling the repairs of this one well?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa did a rising sword strike, calling out the aerial attack-
---
Nora: "Oh, you did?" :b:
---
Phosphy: "Oh well, Lightning Chariot's still fully intact, so it's not like I can't use any vehicules." -shrugs- "So, handling the repairs of this one well?"
-Undyne expected this and swung her spear with only one arm, throwing a punch to Urbosa gut the moment their respective signature weapons clashed-
___

Star: "Eeyup, so I can offer some solid advice! First of all, though, it's important what kinda crush conflict we're dealing with, here. Is your problem that you don't know how to tell Ren how you feel, or that Ren...already likes someone else?" -Trying to be sensitive if it happened to be the latter case-
___

Penny: "I'll need to run a diagnostics test to be sure as is standard procedure, but I am confident that it will look comparable to a newly built mech when I am done!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

-Good question...-
___

___

-she would regain her composure and take on a battle stance, ready to continue the fight against Cronus while time is frozen to all but both of them-

---
-while Coyle tried to punch the ground to strike Jenny with another Psycho Power tendril-
---
Ingrid: "Still, knowing so many Servants is very good information. And BB seems to personally know one of them as well."
---
Viridi: "I will prove to you that you don't need to murder animals to have good food!"

Harleen: "No need to thank me. It's literally my job. If anything, I should be thanking you for not letting my skills gather dust." :p
---

Lily: "Right we do know thosem but we sh-!" -then her shoulder was shot by a yellow blast!- "A-Aaaah!"
-They heard a monotone voice from a device saying "Lemon Energy" as before they knew it, another yellow blast went right towards Star-

-Indeed, Heart remained frozen midair in its kick making it clear it had no time powers on its own, and Cronus was ready to make a strike with a punch-
---
Mondo: "I'd like to see you tr-! ACK!" -got smacked by a Elizabeth who recovered herself-
Elizabeth: "MEANIE!"
---
-For now there's a cloud of smoke obscuring Mesogog, but then a blast would come from it right at Shiki's shoulder!-

BB: "BB-chan will be sure to punish well~"
Monika: "Uuuh, right. Also their locations..."
---
Artemis: "Oooh, but the poor plants should be killed then? Isn't that hypocrisy?"

Kiara: "Likewise, it's been a surprising while since we've don our job"
---
Jeanne: "We will see to do it then~" -very excited-

Medea: "Understood. Now let's get to meet Moon"
-But what kinds?!-
___

-In terms of fashion sense- :p
___

Y-Yeah, I'm alright. What about you two? Are you two alright?! I had no idea he could even drain magic! :urg:
___

-This should be interesting- :laugh:
___

-Even after finally getting some answers, she still doesn't have closure on the debacle...-

S-So for now she just has to speak with Kiara on a frequent basis and try to help her recall her memories at a natural pace...
-I dunno, I'm not into marine biology-
---
-No kidding- :p -What he do now?-
---
Sakura: "We could be better..."
Rin: "At least we got away..."
---
-Before Marvelous knew, he was put on a tuxedo-
Marvelous: "...What the-?!"
---
-She's really at a loss...-
Aya: "anything else could prove disastrous..."
-Blake would start telling tales of shenanigans, starting with the food fight-
---
-but internally, this would earn him +1 respect.... but he'd need a nimber of cookies with a lot of zeroes before she'd accept him- :V
---
Azura: "And you developed feelings for him?"
---
-Byleth came to the same conclusion, and couldn't help but smile about it-

Byleth: "It seems she'll always have an influence on you, even long after she's gone. What a wonderful friendship."

Ingrid: "I'm glad you understand." :)
---
-you mean along? :V-

Camilla: "Yeah, she's quite the woman~"?"
-Artemis smiling as she thought so, believing said fight had to be quite humorous to spectate-
---
-Yeah, not even a hundred will be enough! Hmph!-
---
Fujino: "...Y-Yes, he always was very kind to me..."
---
Scáthach: "I'll guess whoever that Renko was, is in a similar position"
-...Now hearing that name did give Ingrid a little bit of legitimate grief-
---
FIXED
Sieg: "Well, she radiates some sort of aura..."
Irisviel: "What kind~?"
Sieg: "Um... Warm?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I dunno, I'm not into marine biology-
---
-No kidding- :p -What he do now?-
---
Sakura: "We could be better..."
Rin: "At least we got away..."
---
-Before Marvelous knew, he was put on a tuxedo-
Marvelous: "...What the-?!"
---
-She's really at a loss...-
Aya: "anything else could prove disastrous..."
-Let's say he catches some salmon and koi- :p
___

-He first looks at the hallway again to see if King Knight is still bothering to hang around after that-
___

Ugh, I'm so sorry... I should've considered the possibility that he could absorb magic, it might be different from most fields of science, but it's still an energy source! You were in much danger as I was thuch as I was, there, and I didn't even realize it until it was too late and we were already fighting the jerk...
___

-Why is his crew having him try on something so...overly formal?-
___

-Though the fact that Lusamine's at least remembered her Pokemon Team seems to be a sign that she's making good progress as far as her amnesia recovery goes...-

W-We just have to stay on track, then. It...might not be long until Lusamine recovers the memories of her past...

---
---
---

---

Lily: "Right we do know thosem but we sh-!" -then her shoulder was shot by a yellow blast!- "A-Aaaah!"
-They heard a monotone voice from a device saying "Lemon Energy" as before they knew it, another yellow blast went right towards Star-

-Indeed, Heart remained frozen midair in its kick making it clear it had no time powers on its own, and Cronus was ready to make a strike with a punch-
---
Mondo: "I'd like to see you tr-! ACK!" -got smacked by a Elizabeth who recovered herself-
---
-For now there's a cloud of smoke obscuring Mesogog, but then a blast would come from it right at Shiki's shoulder!-

---
Artemis: "Oooh, but the poor plants should be killed then? Isn't that hypocrisy?"

---

Star: "LILY!" -Narrowly dodged the blast that was fired at her by rolling, landing on her knees and quickly aiming her wand at the source-

-Susie also immediately dropped the conversation and drew her axe at the attacker with an angry glare, while Ralsei slowly starts getting back up-

Ralsei: "Ugh, what happened...?" -Rubbing his head-
___

-This time Jenny flew up to avoid it, and also caught the returning razorangs to throw them at Coyle again-

-While Jigglypuff kicks King Mondo in the face with surprising strength-
___

(Shiki, look out!)

-Hurricane immediately sent a Bubble Beam at the mutated Mesogog-
___

-...Yeah, they might not want to step into this argument- :V

-The only other case Kiara has had recently is Lusamine-
___

Moon: "My family and I look forward to seeing you both there." -Bows, then walks to the dining hall-

-TO MEWNI!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne expected this and swung her spear with only one arm, throwing a punch to Urbosa gut the moment their respective signature weapons clashed-
___

Star: "Eeyup, so I can offer some solid advice! First of all, though, it's important what kinda crush conflict we're dealing with, here. Is your problem that you don't know how to tell Ren how you feel, or that Ren...already likes someone else?" -Trying to be sensitive if it happened to be the latter case-
___

Penny: "I'll need to run a diagnostics test to be sure as is standard procedure, but I am confident that it will look comparable to a newly built mech when I am done!"
-except Urbosa still had a shield hand due to using a scimitar, so she could block the blow-
---
Nora: "He's just really, really dense!"
---
Phosphora: "Man, the work flow has gotten so much smoother since we got you, girl."

-Artemis smiling as she thought so, believing said fight had to be quite humorous to spectate-
---
-Yeah, not even a hundred will be enough! Hmph!-
---
Fujino: "...Y-Yes, he always was very kind to me..."
---
Scáthach: "I'll guess whoever that Renko was, is in a similar position"
-...Now hearing that name did give Ingrid a little bit of legitimate grief-
---
FIXED
Sieg: "Well, she radiates some sort of aura..."
Irisviel: "What kind~?"
Sieg: "Um... Warm?"
Blake: "It was quite a fun day." :)
---
-poor Merlin :V-
---
Azura: "That's very sweet~"
---
Ingrid: "...Renko..." :urg:
---
Camilla: "Motherly~?"

---
---

---

---

Star: "LILY!" -Narrowly dodged the blast that was fired at her by rolling, landing on her knees and quickly aiming her wand at the source-

-Susie also immediately dropped the conversation and drew her axe at the attacker with an angry glare, while Ralsei slowly starts getting back up-

___

-This time Jenny flew up to avoid it, and also caught the returning razorangs to throw them at Coyle again-

___

(Shiki, look out!)

___

___

Moon: "My family and I look forward to seeing you both there." -Bows, then walks to the dining hall-

-TO MEWNI!-
Shez: "Man, people just love being in my way, huh? How foolish of them." :p

-Byleth was anticipating it and blocked it, then followed with a kick-
---
-the tendril went pretty high so it still grazed Jenny... no damage beyond scratched paint though-

Coyle: -bit one of the razerangs with her Lokjaw, then shot a blast through Hedlok's mouth-
---
Ingrid: "Go on..."
---
Viridi: "It's still less degrading to the planet than the current direction that the meat industry is going with!" -Artemis actually agrees or nah?-

Harleen: "And our first as a duo."
---
Kamui: "I bet they have the best corn~!"

Blake: -nods and follows Medea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-except Urbosa still had a shield hand due to using a scimitar, so she could block the blow-
---
Nora: "He's just really, really dense!"
---
Phosphora: "Man, the work flow has gotten so much smoother since we got you, girl."
-Around the same time, she summoned some spears to fly at Urbosa and a few to spawn from the floor-
___

Star: "...Okay, that's something both Lily and I can even relate to."
___

Penny: "It is partly why I wished to begin a career as a scientist here." :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Around the same time, she summoned some spears to fly at Urbosa and a few to spawn from the floor-
___

Star: "...Okay, that's something both Lily and I can even relate to."
___

Penny: "It is partly why I wished to begin a career as a scientist here." :)
-Urbosa twirls around Undyne, trying to get her hit by her own spears-
---
Nora: "Wait, really?"
---
Phosphy: "You're really awesome, girl... So anything you need help on?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa twirls around Undyne, trying to get her hit by her own spears-
---
Nora: "Wait, really?"
---
Phosphy: "You're really awesome, girl... So anything you need help on?"
-Who simply punches the spear constructs back into ordinary water before summoning even more from multiple directions-

-She's not letting up her attacks even if all of them have missed so far-

___

Star: "Long story short, we weren't really trying to drop hints on this boy we like...but it was still fairly obvious that we both liked him. And somehow he never realized it until we started getting even more obviously nervous around him on accident." :ohwell:
___

Penny: "Not as of right now, at least. Recently I've been going over some ideas for potential inventions, and calculating which ones are projects worth looking into and how they should be prioritized."

-Notably also wearing a brown cap on her head-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Who simply punches the spear constructs back into ordinary water before summoning even more from multiple directions-

-She's not letting up her attacks even if all of them have missed so far-

___

Star: "Long story short, we weren't really trying to drop hints on this boy we like...but it was still fairly obvious that we both liked him. And somehow he never realized it until we started getting even more obviously nervous around him on accident." :ohwell:
___

Penny: "Not as of right now, at least. Recently I've been going over some ideas for potential inventions, and calculating which ones are projects worth looking into and how they should be prioritized."

-Notably also wearing a brown cap on her head-
-they'll totally work eventually, right?-
---
Nora: "And even then it took until Song Day for him to find out about you..."
---
Phosphy: "Oooooh~ Can I see them~?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Let's say he catches some salmon and koi- :p
___

-He first looks at the hallway again to see if King Knight is still bothering to hang around after that-
___

Ugh, I'm so sorry... I should've considered the possibility that he could absorb magic, it might be different from most fields of science, but it's still an energy source! You were in much danger as I was thuch as I was, there, and I didn't even realize it until it was too late and we were already fighting the jerk...
___

-Why is his crew having him try on something so...overly formal?-
___

-Though the fact that Lusamine's at least remembered her Pokemon Team seems to be a sign that she's making good progress as far as her amnesia recovery goes...-

W-We just have to stay on track, then. It...might not be long until Lusamine recovers the memories of her past...
Cú: "Hecking indeed! Now this is finally something!"
---
-He's cursing at the ceiling futilely-
---
Sakura: "To be fair, my sister just jumped against him"
Rin: "Hey!"
---
Marvelous: "What's the big idea?"
Don: "Uuuh, nothing!"
Gai: "You know, we just thought you'd look good in this!"
Joe: "Gai's right"
---
-On the very least...-

Aya: -Nods- "By the way, how is she right now?"
Blake: "It was quite a fun day." :)
---
-poor Merlin :V-
---
Azura: "That's very sweet~"
---
Ingrid: "...Renko..." :urg:
---
Camilla: "Motherly~?"
Artemis: "But who won the battle?" :p
---
Merlin: Awwww, she likes me. :p
---
Sakura: "Yes, it sounds so cute!"
Fujino: "T-Thanks..."
---
Scáthach: "I take it she's gone too..."
-Always the curious one, always making sure Maribel wouldn't get into too much trouble...-
---
Sieg: "I suppose... It's a little similar to yours"
Irisviel: "Oh, I get it" :p

___

___

(Shiki, look out!)

___

___

-TO MEWNI!-

---
-the tendril went pretty high so it still grazed Jenny... no damage beyond scratched paint though-

Coyle: -bit one of the razerangs with her Lokjaw, then shot a blast through Hedlok's mouth-
---
---
Viridi: "It's still less degrading to the planet than the current direction that the meat industry is going with!" -Artemis actually agrees or nah?-

---

-The group would then see the source of the shot as it blocked the blast with a crossbow, a copy of Kamen Rider Duke-

-Before any questions, mostly about the fact it's a lemon-themed outfit, the Duke copy pulled a lever from its belt, making the belt say "Soda" as it turned the energy of its device into actual lemon soda, powering it up to shoot various more consecutive blasts at them-
(And to make it clear, this is not a setup for a fight, it's for them to run away)

-One which Cronus tried to block, and give a punch to the gut-
-Annoyingly, any hit and blocking he made had video game sound effects come out-
---
Mondo: "How did that balloon...?!" -smacked by Liz's tail!-
---
-Shiki cursed under her breath, as the group hears a roar now before being hit, now annoyed-

Monika: "Within this base, at about 6 rooms to the left..."
---
Artemis: "It cannot be helped that a lot of those animas now can't live without interference..." -to some extent-
Natsuki: "Maaaaybe we should go off..."

Kiara: "True, I think we did it well" :)
---
Jeanne: "It is their specialty~ I wanna see how many recipes they'll have with it!"

-TO MOON THEY GO-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's sure that it has to!-
___

Star: "...You were in the audience that day, huh?" :lol:
___

Penny: "By all means!"
Urbosa: "You really are intent on repeating the same tactic over and over..."
---
Nora: "No, but everyone in Chaldea gossiped about it." :lol:
---
-SHE WILL LOOK AT PENNY'S IDEAS-

Artemis: "But who won the battle?" :p
---
Merlin: Awwww, she likes me. :p
---
Sakura: "Yes, it sounds so cute!"
Fujino: "T-Thanks..."
---
Scáthach: "I take it she's gone too..."
-Always the curious one, always making sure Maribel wouldn't get into too much trouble...-
---
Sieg: "I suppose... It's a little similar to yours"
Irisviel: "Oh, I get it" :p
Blake: "Ruby did."
---
-she tsun :V-
---
Azura: "How did things end up?"
---
Ingrid: "She was always keeping an eye on Maribel to make sure she wouldn't get in trouble, yet was always the most curious of the two. A combination that was very contradictory..."
---
Camilla: "How sweet~" -giggling-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Hecking indeed! Now this is finally something!"
---
-He's cursing at the ceiling futilely-
---
Sakura: "To be fair, my sister just jumped against him"
Rin: "Hey!"
---
Marvelous: "What's the big idea?"
Don: "Uuuh, nothing!"
Gai: "You know, we just thought you'd look good in this!"
Joe: "Gai's right"
---
-On the very least...-

Aya: -Nods- "By the way, how is she right now?"
Guess I might as well try and catch some, too! -Tries fishing a different way, standing in the lake and trying to stab fish with her spear-
___

Linebeck: "That's not going to help him earn him any better chances at being an actual monarch..."
___

That was only because my plan didn't work. Heck, if anything it backfired...

Nora: "Not to worry, XJ-9. I've constructed some anti-electricity rubber armors for these two, and since they aren't made of metal like yourself, they'll be fully immune to Gigawatt's abilities this time!"

___

-Still odd that they just suddenly gave him the formal outfit...-
___

-Lillie's current thoughts?-

She's still in a good mood, and currently finishing up some chores. We should check on her again in a few minutes, and probably Kiara, too...

Urbosa: "You really are intent on repeating the same tactic over and over..."
---
Nora: "No, but everyone in Chaldea gossiped about it." :lol:
---
-SHE WILL LOOK AT PENNY'S IDEAS-
It's my main power, just as command over lightning is yours...
___

Star: "Aw man..." :urg:
___

-The first few blueprints show a few outlines for different portable and easy storage weapon concepts, similar to Floating Array-

---

---
---

---

-The group would then see the source of the shot as it blocked th blast with a crossbow, a copy of Kamen Rider Duke-

-Before any questions, mostly about the fact it's a lemon-themed outfit, the Duke copy pulled a lever from its belt, making the belt say "Soda" as it turned the energy of its device into actual lemon soda, powering it up to shoot various more consecutive blasts at them-
(And to make it clear, this is not a setup for a fight, it's for them to run away)

-Annoyingly, any hit and blocking he made had video game sound effects come out-
---
---
-Shiki cursed under her breath, as the group hears a roar now before being hit, now annoyed-

---
Artemis: "It cannot be helped that a lot of those animas now can't live without interference..." -to some extent-

---
Jeanne: "It is their specialty~ I wanna see how many recipes they'll have with it!"

-TO MOON THEY GO-
Star: "Cupcake Blast!" -Still ran away, but not without firing a spell at it-

___

(That's for hurting my trainer, you metal jerk!) :glare:

-Which Jenny proceed to dodge with a bunch of cartwheel and athletic jumps, landing in front of Coyle with an attempt to kick her in the face-
___

(What did he just turn into...?)
___

-Good idea- :p

Steven: "You totally did! We...may or may not have been listening in on some of your therapy conversation." :lol:
___

-Kamui can attest that corn and corn dishes are incorporated as sides in almost every meal here- :p

-And would arrive at Butterfly Castle at night. Of the group, Atalanta and Artemis are the only ones who haven't been here before IIRC, so they'd take in the sights of the castle and the dimension's three moons especially-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---

-TO MOON THEY GO-

___

-Which Jenny proceed to dodge with a bunch of cartwheel and athletic jumps, landing in front of Coyle with an attempt to kick her in the face-
___

___

Steven: "You totally did! We...may or may not have been listening in on some of your therapy conversation." :lol:
___

-Kamui can attest that corn and corn dishes are incorporated as sides in almost every meal here- :p

-And would arrive at Butterfly Castle at night. Of the group, Atalanta and Artemis are the only ones who haven't been here before IIRC, so they'd take in the sights of the castle and the dimension's three moons especially-
Shez: "As much as I wanna fight that thing, it ain't my mission. Keep moving, everyone!"

Sothis: Such annoying sounds! Get rid of this one at once!

Byleth: That's the plan. -her plan is to take out this one to weaken the army's abilities and then escape-
---
-leading to Coyle causing a burst of Psycho Power around herself-
---
Ingrid: "Shall we take a look, or simply assume the information we have is enough?"
---
Harleen: "Didn't think we've be around a bunch of eavesdroppers." :p
---
Kamui: "A lot more than you think, that's for sure."

Blake: "Quite the sight, right?"

It's my main power, just as command over lightning is yours...
___

Star: "Aw man..." :urg:
___

-The first few blueprints show a few outlines for different portable and easy storage weapon concepts, similar to Floating Array-
Urbosa: "Not an excuse to lack in variety."
---
Nora: "Sorry..."
---
Phosphy: "Are these the same kind of tech as your weapons?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Not an excuse to lack in variety."
---
Nora: "Sorry..."
---
Phosphy: "Are these the same kind of tech as your weapons?"
You want variety?! So be it! -Stomps the ground with enough force to leave a crater and several cracks in the floor, also causing a quake and shockwave-
___

Star: -Sigh- "No, it's fine. I wasn't exactly happy with how Marco learned about it, as you can imagine, but it didn't help that I wrote a bunch of secret-revealing lyrics about how Ludo stole the family spell book in the song, myself..."
___

Penny: "The technology behind compact store design and operation system is, at least! I am trying to design a means to store and carry more types of technology-based weapons with greater ease and convenience, much like the compact storage system and design for Floating Array."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You want variety?! So be it! -Stomps the ground with enough force to leave a crater and several cracks in the floor, also causing a quake and shockwave-
___

Star: -Sigh- "No, it's fine. I wasn't exactly happy with how Marco learned about it, as you can imagine, but it didn't help that I wrote a bunch of secret-revealing lyrics about how Ludo stole the family spell book in the song, myself..."
___

Penny: "The technology behind compact store design and operation system is, at least! I am trying to design a means to store and carry more types of technology-based weapons with greater ease and convenience, much like the compact storage system and design for Floating Array."
-that DID throw Urbosa off-guard, making her focus more on balance-
---
Nora: "Probably not the best idea to have your personal song be about unfinished adventures."
---
Phosphy: "That could come in really handy for some people, honestly."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that DID throw Urbosa off-guard, making her focus more on balance-
---
Nora: "Probably not the best idea to have your personal song be about unfinished adventures."
---
Phosphy: "That could come in really handy for some people, honestly."
-So Undyne not only charges at her with her metal spear while she's off-balance, but also sent spear constructs of both types at her from four separate directions-
___

Star: "I learned that the hard way..."
___

Penny: "if the design works, I hope that it will help both Chaldea and many other good defensive organizations!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "Ruby did."
---
-she tsun :V-
---
Azura: "How did things end up?"
---
Ingrid: "She was always keeping an eye on Maribel to make sure she wouldn't get in trouble, yet was always the most curious of the two. A combination that was very contradictory..."
---
Camilla: "How sweet~" -giggling-
Artemis: "Aw that cute girl" :p
---
-That is her- :p -Making crafts either way!-
---
Fujino: "W-Well... It wasn't meant to be...!
Sakura: "Oh, I'm sorry..."
---
Scáthach: "Sounds like someone who unintentionally got into trouble"
---
Sieg: "I.. I suppose..."
Irisviel: "He's cute, huh?" :p
Guess I might as well try and catch some, too! -Tries fishing a different way, standing in the lake and trying to stab fish with her spear-
___

Linebeck: "That's not going to help him earn him any better chances at being an actual monarch..."
___

That was only because my plan didn't work. Heck, if anything it backfired...

Nora: "Not to worry, XJ-9. I've constructed some anti-electricity rubber armors for these two, and since they aren't made of metal like yourself, they'll be fully immune to Gigawatt's abilities this time!"

___

-Still odd that they just suddenly gave him the formal outfit...-
___

-Lillie's current thoughts?-

She's still in a good mood, and currently finishing up some chores. We should check on her again in a few minutes, and probably Kiara, too...
Cú: "Just don't get all of them with that" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "He's too much of a dunce, nya~!"
---
Sakura: "So we are now trying to change our tactics"
---
Marvelous: "This is far from my thing..."
Don: "But... Well, it is showy, right?"
Marvelous: "A little?"
---
-I dunno, I have nothing for her at this very moment besides what she already thought-

Aya: "Okay, and also tell the laatter about Lillie"

___

___

___

___

Shez: "As much as I wanna fight that thing, it ain't my mission. Keep moving, everyone!"

Sothis: Such annoying sounds! Get rid of this one at once!

Byleth: That's the plan. -her plan is to take out this one to weaken the army's abilities and then escape-
---
-leading to Coyle causing a burst of Psycho Power around herself-
---
Ingrid: "Shall we take a look, or simply assume the information we have is enough?"
---
Harleen: "Didn't think we've be around a bunch of eavesdroppers." :p
---
Kamui: "A lot more than you think, that's for sure."

Blake: "Quite the sight, right?"
-The lemon and cupcake blasts clash, and he once again shot!-
-Better get going now!-

-And seemingly there'd be nothing to stop her... Until, she feels something stabbing her back!-
---
-MONDO TRIED TO SMACK JIGGLYPUFF AWAY-
---
-And so Mesogog turned into a much more animalistic form before their eyes-
1691902872992.png

BB: "BB-chan will send Melt and Lip to see if there's any trap there" :p
Monika: "...Maybe we should personally"
---
-So the two sloooowly back away from the deities-

Kiara: "Please don't next time. Respect to the patient's privacy is a sign of trust"
---
Jeanne: "I will attest that" :p -she giggled as Kamui noticed that some small notepad was hanging from Jeanne's pocket-

Artemis: "Woooooah there's three moons here! Hey, remember I'm a Goddess of the Moon! Let me take a pic!"
Atalanta: "...Mother, please low that down..."
Medea: -Chuckled-

Last edited:
Top Bottom