• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He did LOL-

Cú: "I'll take the offer then, it'd be fun to see his expression at that" :p
---
King Knight: "Wait! ...Hmph! The peasant should learn one or two things about glod manners!"
---
Rin: Okay, we really need a plan B!
---
-All of which they know nothing about, but can't deny they're cute and funny-looking-
---
Aya: "...I'm sorry, but likely you really can't meet soon"
Lillie: "It isn't your fault she ended like that..."
-Did he also get destroyed again too?- :V

I can only imagine. Mostly 'cause I don't know what the evil ugly mug looks like. :p
___

Linebeck: "Peasant?! I'll have you know I'm the greatest pirate to ever conquer the seas!"
___

-Their best bet may be to get out of here and rendezvous with Dr. Wakeman...-

-Considering the sheer power of it, the Tohsaka sisters figure that Rin's Noble Phantasm could defeat Gigawatt directly rather than be absorbed by him. The idea of bombarding him with a huge source of water remains a good strategy as well...But they also figure that, with how quickly Gigawatt is able to launch his lightning attacks, that they'll need the help to have enough time to employ either strategy. And a new plan for it like Rin realized...-
___

-Some of them remind have characters and helmet designs on them that remind them of Power Rangers and Kamen Riders- :p
___

-But they will have to stay in contact to update Lillie on the progress of her mother's recovery from amnesia so that they can tell her when she actually can finally speak to Lusamine again...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thoughts?-
---
Kama: I can't ever resist those kids pleas! -and to make crafts she starts to!-
---
-Well, not like they need to sleep...-
---
Scáthach: "You!"
---
Irisviel: He's a little cute~
Sieg: "It's so impressive..."
Blake: What to talk about...?
---
-THEY'RE TOO CUTE AND THEY LOVE HER-
---
-that's fair-
---
Ingrid: "...What did I do this time?"
---
Camilla: "You think so?" :)

-Undyne sent a number of high speed spear constructs, including several golden ones at Urbosa around the same time-

-But since the lightning bolts strike almost the instant they're summoned, they're much harder to read, so Undyne would largely have to rely on luck or prepare in advance in order to dodge or block them, and she wasn't able to this time-

___

Star: -Bumped into- "Whoa!" -Then Nora's dialogue- "It's fine, it seems like you were in a hurry. Oh, hey, aren't you one of Ruby's friends? Nora, right?"
___

-Even so, she can gather that the Rulers would be more than willing to pay for it if it means getting a worthwhile vacation-
-and she doesn't know Urbosa can aim the lightning-

-so yeah, approaching is gonna be a challenge-
---
Nora: "Yep, that'd be me, alright! And you're... wait, aren't you one of those princesses?"
---
-she's not sure how much though-

Lily: "Ms. Shez is right there! We need to think things better!"

-Still, she had to admit those punches were quite hard. Had they landed they would have actually done quite the damage-
-Odin's phoenix also dived right at her!-
---
???: "That would be me..." -they saw a robust king-like robot walking in-
Scáthach: "And you are...?"
King Mondo: "I am King Mondo of the Machine Empire!"
Sakura: "We don't know what that is"
Cú: "Or care"
---
-It's the beaten up Mesogog, who is grunting in a mixture of pain, and his body taking the energy he absorbed from Shez, Star and Byleth-

Monika: "From my understanding that's basically a law, right? But that doesn't means they won't make many casualties on the while..."
---
Natsuki: "I hope things can be better between us now..."
Yuri: "...Well, there are some manga with great art in them..."
Natsuki: "...And your books have so much lore it's impressive, sorry I called them boring"
Yuri: "It's fine... I was a little pretentious myself..."

Monika: "Thank you, everyone... I appreciate it a lot"
---
Jeanne: "I feel honored as well, thank you for this opportunity" :)

-I see it as probably right after the others have dinner cuz why not?-
Susie: "Good attitude to have. Point is, we were here to help you guys and some friends of ours. Any one else here a healer?! My buddy needs help here!"

-Ralsei is visibly unconscious-
___

All we care about is that you're some villain who just hurt our friend!

-Jigglypuff didn't even say anything and just flew towards King Mondo at high speed, yelling a battle cry while preparing to slap him in the face with Pound-

-Jenny throws one of her razorangs at it, while throwing the other one past Coyle herself-

// How many characters in SF use Psycho Power now?
___

(Is that another one of those supervillains?)

(He's certainly no one we're familiar with...I say we interrogate him.)

-They need a careful plan and some specific fighters to take her down...-
___

sounds like you're already getting along even better here than you did in the game, if ya ask me.

Steven: "We're happy to help." :)

___

Moon: "Please, the honor is mine. You're not only guests here, but you've also both done much for the sake of my kingdom as well as my daughter. It's the least I can do." :)

-That would also allow them to pack up their luggage and start the visit to Mewni and the castle with a fresh day tomorrow, so that works, Digi-

-With that, they'd arrive at Mewni's castle town by nightfall in the dimension!-
Shez: "I know a thing or two, but Lily's a real pro at this."

Byleth: -sword goes whip mode to strike the phoenix-
---
-the clone is purely made of Psycho Power so the razerang does nothing to it... Coyle still had to try blocking the one aiming for her though-

// In terms of just the playable characters, there's Bison, JP, Ed, Falke, Decapre, Juli, Juni, Ken (non-canon Violent form), Rose (using a purified variant known as "Soul Power") and Menat (same as Rose). And that's just the games because non-gaming media is rarely canon to the main plotlines.

// Cammy, Abel and Seth are also theoretically capable of using it due to being spare bodies of Bison. They just never learned any Psycho techniques... though in the case of Seth, his ability to copy other people's abilities allows him to use Psycho Power in some way regardless if he can copy a user of it.
---
Ingrid: "Now, I say this with utmost seriousness. We must fall back."
---
-Monika has support, at least-
---
Kamui: "Now I wish it was more than just the two of us, but perhaps it makes planning easier."

-yeah, that's fair enough-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and she doesn't know Urbosa can aim the lightning-

-so yeah, approaching is gonna be a challenge-
---
Nora: "Yep, that'd be me, alright! And you're... wait, aren't you one of those princesses?"
---
-she's not sure how much though-
-And she isn't carrying any kind of shield that could take the hit for her, so she's just trying to see if there's any particular patterns at all or if the strikes seem deliberate-

-That might help her figure out how to dodge them...But doesn't directly help her land any attacks of her own-

___

Star: "Yeah, I'm the Princess of Mewni. Name's Star Butterfly!"
___

-It's within their budget- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And she isn't carrying any kind of shield that could take the hit for her, so she's just trying to see if there's any particular patterns at all or if the strikes seem deliberate-

-That might help her figure out how to dodge them...But doesn't directly help her land any attacks of her own-

___

Star: "Yeah, I'm the Princess of Mewni. Name's Star Butterfly!"
___

-It's within their budget- :p
-if anything, the metal armor makes it easier to aim-

-Urbosa is gathering energy on her sword-
---
Nora: "Whoa! I'm with royalty! Sweet!" :b:
---
-and even then, Weiss can pay the difference-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-if anything, the metal armor makes it easier to aim-

-Urbosa is gathering energy on her sword-
---
Nora: "Whoa! I'm with royalty! Sweet!" :b:
---
-and even then, Weiss can pay the difference-
(Starting to regret bringing metal armor for this!)

-At the very least, she suspects that throwing her metal spear with careful timing could allow her to redirect some of the lightning towards it, temporarily disarming herself, but allowing the spear to take the hit as a lightning rod-

___

Star: "Meh, I don't always think much of it. Hasn't been a big deal for most of my friends." :p

-Aren't a lot of her friends also royalty?-
___

-Being one of the richest people here with two separate careers, after all- :p

-And that's in addition to the pay she gets continuing her Huntress job as a member of Chaldea-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Starting to regret bringing metal armor for this!)

-At the very least, she suspects that throwing her metal spear with careful timing could allow her to redirect some of the lightning towards it, temporarily disarming herself, but allowing the spear to take the hit as a lightning rod-

___

Star: "Meh, I don't always think much of it. Hasn't been a big deal for most of my friends." :p

-Aren't a lot of her friends also royalty?-
___

-Being one of the richest people here with two separate careers, after all- :p

-And that's in addition to the pay she gets continuing her Huntress job as a member of Chaldea-
Urbosa: "Do you realize how unprepared you are for this fight?"
---
Nora: "Aren't they also mostly royalty?"
---
-so yeah, Weiss living the good life~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Do you realize how unprepared you are for this fight?"
---
Nora: "Aren't they also mostly royalty?"
---
-so yeah, Weiss living the good life~-
I've faced way worse odds!

-Array of golden spear constructs launched at Urbosa!-

___

Star: "...Well, technically former royalty in some cases... but fair point." :ohwell:

___

-She totally is- :p

-Weiss' thoughts on this?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Susie: "Good attitude to have. Point is, we were here to help you guys and some friends of ours. Any one else here a healer?! My buddy needs help here!"

-Ralsei is visibly unconscious-
___

All we care about is that you're some villain who just hurt our friend!

-Jigglypuff didn't even say anything and just flew towards King Mondo at high speed, yelling a battle cry while preparing to slap him in the face with Pound-

-Jenny throws one of her razorangs at it, while throwing the other one past Coyle herself-

// How many characters in SF use Psycho Power now?
___

(Is that another one of those supervillains?)

(He's certainly no one we're familiar with...I say we interrogate him.)

-They need a careful plan and some specific fighters to take her down...-
___

sounds like you're already getting along even better here than you did in the game, if ya ask me.

Steven: "We're happy to help." :)

___

Moon: "Please, the honor is mine. You're not only guests here, but you've also both done much for the sake of my kingdom as well as my daughter. It's the least I can do." :)

-That would also allow them to pack up their luggage and start the visit to Mewni and the castle with a fresh day tomorrow, so that works, Digi-

-With that, they'd arrive at Mewni's castle town by nightfall in the dimension!-

---
-the clone is purely made of Psycho Power so the razerang does nothing to it... Coyle still had to try blocking the one aiming for her though-

// In terms of just the playable characters, there's Bison, JP, Ed, Falke, Decapre, Juli, Juni, Ken (non-canon), Rose (using a purified variant known as "Soul Power") and Menat (same as Rose). And that's just the games because non-gaming media is rarely canon to the main plotlines.

// Cammy, Abel and Seth are also theoretically capable of using it due to being spare bodies of Bison. They just never learned any Psycho techniques... though in the case of Seth, his ability to copy other people's abilities allows him to use Psycho Power in some way regardless if he can copy a user of it.
---
---
---
Kamui: "Now I wish it was more than just the two of us, but perhaps it makes planning easier."

Lily: "I am the healer here! Please allow me!"

-The phoenix dodged as Odin swings its blades roght towards her!-
---
-And Mondo was more then ready to smack her with his staff, though others approached quickly!-
---
Shiki: "Let me get a try at it..." -she goes to brab his head- "Well hello there"
-Mesogog just did a long sigh-

Monika: "Alright, just a few others left... Hm, Ruler Oberon and... Huh? We didn't get told of this..."
---
Natsuki: "W-Well... That's a good thing..."
Yuri: "Yeah..."
Sayori: "I'm so glad for you two~!" -hugged them-

-Yeah, in the end she very much does...-
---
Jeanne: "Who else did you invite, if you don't mind me asking?"

-Very fine by me-
Medea: -To Blake- "Well hello there"
-Did he also get destroyed again too?- :V

I can only imagine. Mostly 'cause I don't know what the evil ugly mug looks like. :p
___

Linebeck: "Peasant?! I'll have you know I'm the greatest pirate to ever conquer the seas!"
___

-Their best bet may be to get out of here and rendezvous with Dr. Wakeman...-

-Considering the sheer power of it, the Tohsaka sisters figure that Rin's Noble Phantasm could defeat Gigawatt directly rather than be absorbed by him. The idea of bombarding him with a huge source of water remains a good strategy as well...But they also figure that, with how quickly Gigawatt is able to launch his lightning attacks, that they'll need the help to have enough time to employ either strategy. And a new plan for it like Rin realized...-
___

-Some of them remind have characters and helmet designs on them that remind them of Power Rangers and Kamen Riders- :p
___

-But they will have to stay in contact to update Lillie on the progress of her mother's recovery from amnesia so that they can tell her when she actually can finally speak to Lusamine again...-
-Too long of a story- :V

Cú: "He's annoying since the first moment you glance at him" :p
---
King Knight: "Yadda yadda, you're not the first pirate I see with that claim"
---
-Not to mention they'd rather evade as much property damage as possible-
---
Gai: "WOAH~! Those there look like the Biomen! And that one looks like BLACK RX!"
---
Aya: "But we will speak.to you with more frequency"
Lillie: "...Thanks"
Blake: What to talk about...?
---
-THEY'RE TOO CUTE AND THEY LOVE HER-
---
-that's fair-
---
Ingrid: "...What did I do this time?"
---
Camilla: "You think so?" :)
-Uuuuh... The weather?-
---
-INDEED, SO SHE'S NOW IN THE TABLE WITH MATERIALS-
---
-Indeed, so... They can pull an all-nighter~!-
---
Scáthach: "Who is Maribel?"
---
Sieg: "I really do so! Can you do shadow clones?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Too long of a story- :V

Cú: "He's annoying since the first moment you glance at him" :p
---
King Knight: "Yadda yadda, you're not the first pirate I see with that claim"
---
-Not to mention they'd rather evade as much property damage as possible-
---
Gai: "WOAH~! Those there look like the Biomen! And that one looks like BLACK RX!"
---
Aya: "But we will speak.to you with more frequency"
Lillie: "...Thanks"
-Fair enough lmao. I might look it up later on my own time- :p

Based your description of him, I ain't surprised!
___

Linebeck: "I suppose I shouldn't expect a false monarch to believe much short of his own equally false tales of glory. Either way, the fact remains that your throne is situated in everyone else's way."
___

-So they might want to fallback and see if Dr. Wakeman can provide assistance for now...They know they'll be able to get Jenny recharged by heading back to the Wakeman household, at least-
___

-It's so much like other Sentai!-
___

-And Lillie's going to call for updates on her mother's recovery more often as well?-

---

// In terms of just the playable characters, there's Bison, JP, Ed, Falke, Decapre, Juli, Juni, Ken (non-canon Violent form), Rose (using a purified variant known as "Soul Power") and Menat (same as Rose). And that's just the games because non-gaming media is rarely canon to the main plotlines.

---
---
---

---
-And Mondo was more then ready to smack her with his staff, though others approached quickly!-
---
Shiki: "Let me get a try at it..." -she goes to brab his head- "Well hello there"

Monika: "Alright, just a few others left... Hm, Ruler Oberon and... Huh? We didn't get told of this..."
---

---

-Very fine by me-
-Susie didn't even say anything and just gently lays the weakened Ralsei down in front of Medea Lily-
___

-With Undyne launching several spears his way and Moana firing Hydro Pump at him-

-Both razorangs travel past Coyle, though by now, she can tell they're going to fly back at some point-

-Jenny arms a plasma cannon, switching out her melee weapons for it, and fires it at the Psycho clone in hopes that will destroy it-

// ...That's a lot more than I would've guessed lmao. I thought it was more or less just Bison's power, it's cool that the series' lore has delved into other characters harnessing and utilizing it.
___

(Who are you?) -Glaring at the weakened Mesogog-

-Even if they were told about an "Oberon" before, information about him was scarce...-
___

-Sans couldn't help but smile at that...Well, he's always smiling, but his smiled looked a bit warmer and more genuine than just his usual casual, lazy comedic one this time-

-Monika's current thoughts?-
___

Moon: "For now, you're the only guests here, although I did invite Medea to spend some days off here if she wished, and she in-turn wanted to invite Atalanta,..."

-Another one of Ata's friends- :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Fair enough lmao. I might look it up later on my own time- :p

Based your description of him, I ain't surprised!
___

Linebeck: "I suppose I shouldn't expect a false monarch to believe much short of his own equally false tales of glory. Either way, the fact remains that your throne is situated in everyone else's way."
___

-So they might want to fallback and see if Dr. Wakeman can provide assistance for now...They know they'll be able to get Jenny recharged by heading back to the Wakeman household, at least-
___

-It's so much like other Sentai!-
___

-And Lillie's going to call for updates on her mother's recovery more often as well?-
-Fair- :p

Cú: "You'd really have to be too full of yourself or desperate to trust him" :p
---
King Knight: "Well... I won't remove it!"
---
-So for now, they intend to run off!-
---
-Indeed, time to run off!-
---
-Of course, Gai wants that!-
---
Lillie: "I think I should more actively call as well..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Fair- :p

Cú: "You'd really have to be too full of yourself or desperate to trust him" :p
---
King Knight: "Well... I won't remove it!"
---
-So for now, they intend to run off!-
---
-Indeed, time to run off!-
---
-Of course, Gai wants that!-
---
Lillie: "I think I should more actively call as well..."
-Looked it up. Of course the Servant who's possessing him is Rasputin- :V

Ha, he sounds like a typical anime villain! But, I suppose I digress. A magic contract like that sounds pretty badass. :p
___

-Will some Bureau crew members lift it up and haul it away on their own?- :V
___

-Back to the Wakeman household...-

Gigawatt: "You fellow beings of pure energy have chosen the wrong side! Neither the robot girl nor any of her little friends will fry Gigawatt this time!"
___

-Will he buy some of them?-
___

-Aya's response to that?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've faced way worse odds!

-Array of golden spear constructs launched at Urbosa!-

___

Star: "...Well, technically former royalty in some cases... but fair point." :ohwell:

___

-She totally is- :p

-Weiss' thoughts on this?-
Urbosa: "And so have I." -casts a lightning bolt from her sword-
---
Nora: "But you seem cool and casual to be a noble."
---
Weiss: If they can't afford it, I'll gladly pay the difference.

-Uuuuh... The weather?-
---
-INDEED, SO SHE'S NOW IN THE TABLE WITH MATERIALS-
---
-Indeed, so... They can pull an all-nighter~!-
---
Scáthach: "Who is Maribel?"
---
Sieg: "I really do so! Can you do shadow clones?"
-pretty lame subject :V-
---
-PALU HELPING TOO-
---
-a sleepover with no sleep-
---
Ingrid: "....Where have you heard that name?"
---
Camilla: "I cannot..."

---
---

---

---

-Very fine by me-
-Susie didn't even say anything and just gently lays the weakened Ralsei down in front of Medea Lily-
___

-With Undyne launching several spears his way and Moana firing Hydro Pump at him-

-Both razorangs travel past Coyle, though by now, she can tell they're going to fly back at some point-

-Jenny arms a plasma cannon, switching out her melee weapons for it, and fires it at the Psycho clone in hopes that will destroy it-

// ...That's a lot more than I would've guessed lmao. I thought it was more or less just Bison's power, it's cool that the series' lore has delved into other characters harnessing and utilizing it.
___

-Even if they were told about an "Oberon" before, information about him was scarce...-
___

-Sans couldn't help but smile at that...Well, he's always smiling, but his smiled looked a bit warmer and more genuine than just his usual casual, lazy comedic one this time-

___

Moon: "For now, you're the only guests here, although I did invite Medea to spend some days off here if she wished, and she in-turn wanted to invite Atalanta,..."

-Byleth used her own sword to block, then kicked-
---
-the Psycho clone just gets closer and tried to grab ger-
---
Ingrid: "What did you find?" -looks-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
Kamui: "Oh, more friends sounds nice." :)

Blake: -waves- "Hey." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "And so have I." -casts a lightning bolt from her sword-
---
Nora: "But you seem cool and casual to be a noble."
---
Weiss: If they can't afford it, I'll gladly pay the difference.
-At this point, Undyne isn't even remotely surprised that Urbosa's capable of casting lighting from her scimitar as well, so she quickly tries to roll out of the way!-
___

Star: "I grew up preferring adventures and fun over stuffy royal businesses and events." :p
___

-It's probably well worth if it means finally getting a vacation, at a location as ideal as Alola, no less-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At this point, Undyne isn't even remotely surprised that Urbosa's capable of casting lighting from her scimitar as well, so she quickly tries to roll out of the way!-
___

Star: "I grew up preferring adventures and fun over stuffy royal businesses and events." :p
___

-It's probably well worth if it means finally getting a vacation, at a location as ideal as Alola, no less-
-she's able to cast it continuously, so she's trying to call out Undyne's roll-
---
Nora: "Sounds pretty net. You can still manage to be a queen though, right?"
---
-oh, absolutely-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's able to cast it continuously, so she's trying to call out Undyne's roll-
---
Nora: "Sounds pretty net. You can still manage to be a queen though, right?"
---
-oh, absolutely-
-She throws her metal spear at Urbosa, the one spear she uses in battle that isn't magic-based, after rolling in an attempt to either have it act as a lightning rod or otherwise force Urbosa to pause her attacks to dodge it-
___

Star: "Well, yeah, I'm still training to be one. I've...learned a lot more about having to be more responsible this past year or so ,to say the least." :lol:
___

-Does Weiss think she's read enough info about Alola for now or not quite yet?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She throws her metal spear at Urbosa, the one spear she uses in battle that isn't magic-based, after rolling in an attempt to either have it act as a lightning rod or otherwise force Urbosa to pause her attacks to dodge it-
___

Star: "Well, yeah, I'm still training to be one. I've...learned a lot more about having to be more responsible this past year or so ,to say the least." :lol:
___

-Does Weiss think she's read enough info about Alola for now or not quite yet?-
-the spear got electrified-

-...and then Urbosa reflected it with her shield-
---
Nora: "Maybe all that adventuring will help in some way?"
---
-perhaps she does...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the spear got electrified-

-...and then Urbosa reflected it with her shield-
---
Nora: "Maybe all that adventuring will help in some way?"
---
-perhaps she does...-
-Undyne just tries to roll out of the way of that, too, and summon some floor spears below and around where Urbosa's standing afterwards-

___

Star: "...I guess it might've helped me prepare for some serious battles...And maybe with diplomacy every now and then, too."
___

-There's probably a lot more worth reading about in advance, but it's also not necessary for her to do all her research in the span of one day-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne just tries to roll out of the way of that, too, and summon some floor spears below and around where Urbosa's standing afterwards-

___

Star: "...I guess it might've helped me prepare for some serious battles...And maybe with diplomacy every now and then, too."
___

-There's probably a lot more worth reading about in advance, but it's also not necessary for her to do all her research in the span of one day-
-SPIN ATTACK-
---
Nora: "Huh, that's neat, I guess."
---
-so why not enjoy the day?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-SPIN ATTACK-
---
Nora: "Huh, that's neat, I guess."
---
-so why not enjoy the day?-
-The the water construct forms of the spears that are spawned from the floor are disrupted as a result-
___

Star: "Considering that most of those adventures took place in tons of different dimensions, it was pretty awesome." :p "But never mind that, I don't wanna hold you up. You seemed like you were in a hurry..."

___

-How will she spend said day though?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The the water construct forms of the spears that are spawned from the floor are disrupted as a result-
___

Star: "Considering that most of those adventures took place in tons of different dimensions, it was pretty awesome." :p "But never mind that, I don't wanna hold you up. You seemed like you were in a hurry..."

___

-How will she spend said day though?-
Urbosa: -summons more lightning-
---
Nora: "I'm fine, honestly."
---
-probably relaxing-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Looked it up. Of course the Servant who's possessing him is Rasputin- :V

Ha, he sounds like a typical anime villain! But, I suppose I digress. A magic contract like that sounds pretty badass. :p
___

-Will some Bureau crew members lift it up and haul it away on their own?- :V
___

-Back to the Wakeman household...-

Gigawatt: "You fellow beings of pure energy have chosen the wrong side! Neither the robot girl nor any of her little friends will fry Gigawatt this time!"
___

-Will he buy some of them?-
___

-Aya's response to that?-
-You can guess the memes that made with a certain song-
Cú: "Oh, you interested in forming one?" :p
---
-It's what happens- :V
King Knight: "Huh?!"
Chrono: "Thank you for doing that"
---
Rin: "Does he ever shut the heck up?!"
---
-About 10 at least- :V
---
Aya: "Yeah... That's fair. We shall update each other then"
Lillie: "Text messages should be okay too"
-pretty lame subject :V-
---
-PALU HELPING TOO-
---
-a sleepover with no sleep-
---
Ingrid: "....Where have you heard that name?"
---
Camilla: "I cannot..."
-Then what else? Something from Remnant?-
---
-Merlin comes into the room-
Merlin: "Hm? Well what are you all pretty girls doing? Oh and Kama?" :p
Kama: "Huh?!"
---
Sakura: "That0s quite ironic, huh?" :p
---
Scáthach: "Somewhere, and you reacted to it"
---
Sieg: "...Wait, really?"
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
-what KoP asked?-
---

-And so Lily proceeded to cast a healing spell on the goat monster prince-

-But the kick was blocked with Odin's blades, and it tried to push her leg off!-
---
-And that's not to mention Scáthach launching various Gáe Bolgs on him, and Brynhildr running at him!-
---
Mesogog: "I... Am someone who is abaout to unleash a great power now, and you will be aliminated..."
Semiramis: "So he's not a friend"
Jack: "Let's kill him"

Monika: "Not only is there barely any information on him, but there's alsoa Moon Cancer and a second Ruler?!"
---
-Tiki also looked at the scene thinking "cute girls"-

Monika: I need to put myself together and... Not interfere in their new lives.
---
Jeanne: "Oh, her... Well. I hope I can still have a good time"

Medea: "Thank you for taking care of her"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-You can guess the memes that made with a certain song-
Cú: "Oh, you interested in forming one?" :p
---
-It's what happens- :V
King Knight: "Huh?!"
Chrono: "Thank you for doing that"
---
Rin: "Does he ever shut the heck up?!"
---
-About 10 at least- :V
---
Aya: "Yeah... That's fair. We shall update each other then"
Lillie: "Text messages should be okay too"
And now I finally have a good reason to post the world's greatest AMV here. :V

Why do ya think I was curious about it? :p
___

Linebeck: "Well, that's convenient." :smirk:
___

-Gigawatt is currently cackling like a villain from a Halloween special while walking around the town, draining the power from each building in his vicinity just by passing by them-
___

-Somehow I'm not surprised- :p
___

-As long as they're able to stay in contact during Lusamine's recovery-

---
---
---
-what KoP asked?-
---

-But the kick was blocked with Odin's blades, and it tried to push her leg off!-
---
-And that's not to mention Scáthach launching various Gáe Bolgs on him, and Brynhildr running at him!-
---
Mesogog: "I... Am someone who is abaout to unleash a great power now, and you will be aliminated..."

Monika: "Not only is there barely any information on him, but there's alsoa Moon Cancer and a second Ruler?!"
---

---

-And the healing spell was strong enough to heal all of Ralsei's injuries?-
___

-Jenny outright flies out of the way-

There's got to be some way to destroy that thing!

-And Rockruff launching a Rock Slide at him-

-But was any of this enough to actually damage Mondo?-
___

(If he has no information to give us, then he's merely another threat to our lives.) -Preparing to use a fire attack-

-This situation is going from bad to worse by the second...-
___

-They both stay silent for a minute so the three DDLC girls can have this reunion-

-The others can only hope that one day that this mess can be resolved someday...-
___

Moon: "I do apologize for this being on such short notice, I only received confirmation that Atalanta would be coming along as well earlier this evening. I sincerely hope this doesn't cause any conflict for any of you..."

-Blake's just glad to have Atalanta as a friend?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And now I finally have a good reason to post the world's greatest AMV here. :V

Why do ya think I was curious about it? :p
___

Linebeck: "Well, that's convenient." :smirk:
___

-Gigawatt is currently cackling like a villain from a Halloween special while walking around the town, draining the power from each building in his vicinity just by passing by them-
___

-Somehow I'm not surprised- :p
___

-As long as they're able to stay in contact during Lusamine's recovery-
You're welcome :p

Cú: "I dunno, you could have just been a little curious" :p
---
King Knight: "That's my throne, child!"
Chrono: "We know, and it was being an obstacle"
---
Rin: "I'll take that as a no..."
---
-While Luka looks for something more stylish and Ahim for something elegant-
---
Lillie: "Maybe video calls if possible... I don't know what you look like"
Aya: "Aw I'm just a normal-looking lady"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You're welcome :p

Cú: "I dunno, you could have just been a little curious" :p
---
King Knight: "That's my throne, child!"
Chrono: "We know, and it was being an obstacle"
---
Rin: "I'll take that as a no..."
---
-While Luka looks for something more stylish and Ahim for something elegant-
---
Lillie: "Myabe video calls if possible... I don't know what you look like"
Aya: "Aw I'm just a normal-looking lady"
Grievous is a great villain. :p

Now I wonder if Rasputin will ever show up an antagonist here. :V

Eh, that is what I originally said, so fair argument! :laugh: But seriously, I've been thinking it might be helpful for combat and strategizing.
___

Linebeck: "So much for having top authority around here."
___

-They really need to start working on a new plan...And to bring Jenny back-
___

-Luka finds a variety of different jackets and jeans-

-Ahim, meanwhile finds some dresses for formal events like dancing or eating out-
___

-...Does she mean a normal-looking human lady? Hard to tell since the only other people from that dimension who she's met thus far look like a skeleton with a ghost-like skull and an anthromorphic dinosaur/lizard- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Undyne summons even more spears-
___

Star: "Are you sure?'
___

-And likely just by kicking back in a chair-
Urbosa: "I can see what makes you such a tricky foe, but you're still not as much of a hassle as Thunderblight Ganon."
---
Nora: -remembering the Song Day moment- "Wait! Maybe I'm not... but I'm not sure if you can help..."
---
-indeed~-

-Then what else? Something from Remnant?-
---
-Merlin comes into the room-
Merlin: "Hm? Well what are you all pretty girls doing? Oh and Kama?" :p
Kama: "Huh?!"
---
Sakura: "That0s quite ironic, huh?" :p
---
Scáthach: "Somewhere, and you reacted to it"
---
Sieg: "...Wait, really?"
-maybe Artemis would ask?-
---
Palutena: "They wanted to make something for Hyrule's Goddesses." :)
---
Azura: "I suppose it can't be helped." :p
---
Ingrid: There's no way Yukari told them, so best not to reveal THAT. "Maribel was... an old friend of mine."
---
Camilla: "I'm still learning, after all."

---
---

---

---

___

___

(If he has no information to give us, then he's merely another threat to our lives.) -Preparing to use a fire attack-

___

-They both stay silent for a minute so the three DDLC girls can have this reunion-

-The others can only hope that one day that this mess can be resolved someday...-
___

Moon: "I do apologize for this being on such short notice, I only received confirmation that Atalanta would be coming along as well earlier this evening. I sincerely hope this doesn't cause any conflict for any of you..."

-it's Medea Lily and we're not using gameplay logic, how should it not? :V-

-the push worked but Byleth quickly regained balance-

Byleth: "Not the talkative type? Good, I didn't wish to speak anyway."
---
-it eventually vanishes over time, so Jenny can deduce they're temporary summons as a trade-off for their intangibility?-
---
Ingrid: "How odd... There is one Servant of every single class, yet two Rulers? It could be overthinking things, but this strikes me as suspicious..."
---
-it will... maybe...-
---
Kamui: "If things turn awry, I'll do my best to mediate things." :)

-oh yeah, Blake is glad of that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "I can see what makes you such a tricky foe, but you're still not as much of a hassle as Thunderblight Ganon."
---
Nora: -remembering the Song Day moment- "Wait! Maybe I'm not... but I'm not sure if you can help..."
---
-indeed~-
Probably helps that this is just a friendly spar instead of a battle to the death...
___

Star: "Huh? Help with what?"

___

-With some tea and while watching more TV!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Probably helps that this is just a friendly spar instead of a battle to the death...
___

Star: "Huh? Help with what?"

___

-With some tea and while watching more TV!-
Urbosa: "That's most likely it. Even so, I have much more room to breathe." -more lightning-
---
Nora: "Well... it's a boy thing." :lol:
---
-NICE-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

---
-it eventually vanishes over time, so Jenny can deduce they're temporary summons as a trade-off for their intangibility?-
---
Ingrid: "How odd... There is one Servant of every single class, yet two Rulers? It could be overthinking things, but this strikes me as suspicious..."
---
-it will... maybe...-
---

-What Uni said pretty much- :V

-Cronus was regaining its feet, while Odin didn't hesitate to keep attacking with a blurry of double sword strikes-

-Not really, mostly because he managed to summon robotic minions that took the blows for him-

Mesogog: "You are committing a mistake here, if you want to live…"
Shiki: "Enough talk, let's get to the finishing part" -knife ready!-

Monika: "I mean, it could be a coincidence… Even if Extra Classes are rarer"
BB: "Eeeeeeh?! That girl hasn't done anything?"

-How sweet of them all~ With the hug eventually ending-
Sayori: "Come on then! There's more places to see and people to meet!"
Tiki: "Fair enough for you all" :p
Yuri: "I…I really want to see~!"
Natsuki: "Guess we must"

-But alas, they know it won't be today-

Jeanne: "Well, so far she tries to ignore my presence. I believe that's enough for both of us"

-So what does she respond?-
Grievous is a great villain. :p

Now I wonder if Rasputin will ever show up an antagonist here. :V

Eh, that is what I originally said, so fair argument! :laugh: But seriously, I've been thinking it might be helpful for combat and strategizing.
___

Linebeck: "So much for having top authority around here."
___

-They really need to start working on a new plan...And to bring Jenny back-
___

-Luka finds a variety of different jackets and jeans-

-Ahim, meanwhile finds some dresses for formal events like dancing or eating out-
___

-...Does she mean a normal-looking human lady? Hard to tell since the only other people from that dimension who she's met thus far look like a skeleton with a ghost-like skull and an anthromorphic dinosaur/lizard- :V
Indeed :p

Thought of it, I dunno how :V

Cú: "Fair enough, mental link to speak like that and all…"

King Knight: "Curses! I'll have to be more strict with my regime then!"
-Everyone was ignoring whatever he was saying-

-Indeed, slamming the door open as they get back inside-

Luka: "Oh well look at this~" -picked up a jacket-
Ahim: "I like this one" -an elegant white dress with pink trims-

Lillie: "...You, uh…You mean human, right?"
Aya: "Right!"
Lillie: "Ah, just to make sure"
-maybe Artemis would ask?-
---
Palutena: "They wanted to make something for Hyrule's Goddesses." :)
---
Azura: "I suppose it can't be helped." :p
---
Ingrid: There's no way Yukari told them, so best not to reveal THAT. "Maribel was... an old friend of mine."
---
Camilla: "I'm still learning, after all."
Artemis: "Oh, how about something from your home~?"

Merlin: "Aaaah, something for their pretty aunts" :p
Kama: "Really?"
Merlin: "I'm just being honest" :p

Fujino: "Well, what do we do?"
Sakura: "Oh you know, we can still do stuff like dressing up, talk about our families and friends…"

Scáthach: "Is that so? Because if she's a blonde that could travel through worlds, she just spoke to us"

Sieg: "I see. I'm sure you'll be great if youk eep at it"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed :p

Thought of it, I dunno how :V

Cú: "Fair enough, mental link to speak like that and all…"

King Knight: "Curses! I'll have to be more strict with my regime then!"
-Everyone was ignoring whatever he was saying-

-Indeed, slamming the door open as they get back inside-

Luka: "Oh well look at this~" -picked up a jacket-
Ahim: "I like this one" -an elegant white dress with pink trims-

Lillie: "...You, uh…You mean human, right?"
Aya: "Right!"
Lillie: "Ah, just to make sure"
Neither do I admittedly. :p All I can think of is that maybe he'd be summoned by another antagonist in the future similar to what happened with Drakkon summoning Servants.

Telepathy would make communicating about battles. You and I have already participated in a lot of the same battles, so our teamwork's already solid. Being able to communicate telepathically immediately and without an enemy's knowledge would be helpful for discussing tactics and strategies.
___

Linebeck: -To someone else at the cafeteria- "Does anyone ever follow any order this guy says?"
___

Nora: "JENNY!" -Immediately ran to check on her-

-It says a lot about how worried Dr. Wakeman must be when she refers to Jenny by name instead of her model name "XJ-9"-
___

-Seems everyone's finding clothes they like so far!-
___

-Somewhat surprising since the other people from that dimension were of a monster race?-

Urbosa: "That's most likely it. Even so, I have much more room to breathe." -more lightning-
---
Nora: "Well... it's a boy thing." :lol:
---
-NICE-
We'll see about that!

-She starts summoning even more spear constructs of all varieties, enough to match the rate at which Revali can shoot arrows-

___

Star: "...Oh..." -Immediately gets that it's about a crush-
___

-She's earned a day to mostly be lazy- :p

---
---
---
-it will... maybe...-
---

-Cronus was regaining its feet, while Odin didn't hesitate to keep attacking with a blurry of double sword strikes-

-Not really, mostly because he managed to summon robotic minions that took the blows for him-

Jeanne: "Well, so far she tries to ignore my presence. I believe that's enough for both of us"

-Still mean- :V

-Ralsie was slowly waking up, his injuries healed-

-By now the others would noticed that this Darkner Prince looks oddly similar to another goat monster they once knew...-
___

(Wait, is that clone fading away? It looks like her powers only allow her to create or summon them temporarily...I've just got to wait it out, then!)

-Keeps flying away-

Great, he's one of those... -Ups the ante on how many spears she's summoning at a time, trying to overwhelm the bots to hit Mondo directly-
___

(Wait, didn't he claim he was just about to unleash a great power? What if killing him makes him explode? We don't know what kind of powers he has...)

(That's true...Perhaps it would be safer to finish him off with a ranged attack from a greater distance.)
___

chances are you'll probably both find a lot to be hyped about.

-And very likely not for a while...-
___

Moon: "Very well. I could still ask if they could reschedule if need be otherwise."

-What Digi asked?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Neither do I admittedly. :p All I can think of is that maybe he'd be summoned by another antagonist in the future similar to what happened with Drakkon summoning Servants.

Telepathy would make communicating about battles. You and I have already participated in a lot of the same battles, so our teamwork's already solid. Being able to communicate telepathically immediately and without an enemy's knowledge would be helpful for discussing tactics and strategies.
___

Linebeck: -To someone else at the cafeteria- "Does anyone ever follow any order this guy says?"
___

Nora: "JENNY!" -Immediately ran to check on her-

-It says a lot about how worried Dr. Wakeman must be when she refers to Jenny by name instead of her model name "XJ-9"-
___

-Seems everyone's finding clothes they like so far!-
___

-Somewhat surprising since the other people from that dimension were of a monster race?-
Mayhaps :p

Cú: "Aaah, so that's who you were thinking about" :p
---
Robin Hood: "Ignore that guy, he only sees his ego and nothing else..."
---
Sakura: "I'm sorry..." -lets Nora check Jenny-
---
-Joe just looks something that easy to move around with-
---
-Somehow not so surprising to her given what can exist out there-
Lillie: "I'll call tomorrow then..."
Aya: "I'll look up to it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-By now the others would noticed that this Darkner Prince looks oddly similar to another goat monster they once knew...-
___

(Wait, is that clone fading away? It looks like her powers only allow her to create or summon them temporarily...I've just got to wait it out, then!)

-Keeps flying away-

Great, he's one of those... -Ups the ante on how many spears she's summoning at a time, trying to overwhelm the bots to hit Mondo directly-
___

(Wait, didn't he claim he was just about to unleash a great power? What if killing him makes him explode? We don't know what kind of powers he has...)

(That's true...Perhaps it would be safer to finish him off with a ranged attack from a greater distance.)
___

___

Moon: "Very well. I could still ask if they could reschedule if need be otherwise."

-What Digi asked?-
Shez: "You're really good at this..."

-which Byleth had no trouble blocking, being used to dual wielders thanks to her spars with Shez-
---
Coyle: "Running away, huh? Pathetic..."
---
Ingrid: "Perhaps you're right, Monika..."
---
-unfortunately...-
---
Kamui: "This could be a chance to try and make things a bit better?"

-she remains a bit quiet, but seems to be happy-

Artemis: "Oh, how about something from your home~?"

Merlin: "Aaaah, something for their pretty aunts" :p
Kama: "Really?"
Merlin: "I'm just being honest" :p

Fujino: "Well, what do we do?"
Sakura: "Oh you know, we can still do stuff like dressing up, talk about our families and friends…"

Scáthach: "Is that so? Because if she's a blonde that could travel through worlds, she just spoke to us"

Sieg: "I see. I'm sure you'll be great if youk eep at it"
Blake: "My home...?"
---
Palutena: "Oh you." :p
---
Azura: "Gossip." :p
---
Ingrid: "So you've met her... Interesting. That would explain why you two seemed familiar. She spoke of you to me eons ago."
---
Camilla: "Thank you~"

We'll see about that!

-She starts summoning even more spear constructs of all varieties, enough to match the rate at which Revali can shoot arrows-

___

Star: "...Oh..." -Immediately gets that it's about a crush-
___

-She's earned a day to mostly be lazy- :p
-Urbosa seems comfortable with it, probably because of spars with said Revali-
---
Nora: "Yeah...."
---
-GOOD FOR HER-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mayhaps :p

Cú: "Aaah, so that's who you were thinking about" :p
---
Robin Hood: "Ignore that guy, he only sees his ego and nothing else..."
---
Sakura: "I'm sorry..." -lets Nora check Jenny-
---
-Joe just looks something that easy to move around with-
---
-Somehow not so surprising to her given what can exist out there-
Lillie: "I'll call tomorrow then..."
Aya: "I'll look up to it"
-Not sure when or if another enemy unit would summon Servants, but that's all I can think of right now- :p

Who else but a tough sparring pal and a good teammate? :p
___

Linebeck: "Somehow that much was obvious even before his delusions of monarchy were apparent..." -Had and still does occasionally have a similar ego about being a pirate captain, so he immediately recognized King Knight's own ego- :V
___

-Nora brings her to a charging station and runs a diagnostics check on her-

Nora: "...She's alright. She just needs her battery replaced. Normally she would only need to recharge her current battery, but it's urgent that we defeat Gigawatt and have him contained again."
___

-Joe finds t-shirts and things like jeans and track pants-
___

-As will Alphys and Gaster-

-Urbosa seems comfortable with it, probably because of spars with said Revali-
---
Nora: "Yeah...."
---
-GOOD FOR HER-
-The only spears that might trip her up on occasion are the golden spears and some of the ones that spawn from the floor-
___

Star: "Okay, I'm all ears."
___

-And now I don't know how to continue this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The only spears that might trip her up on occasion are the golden spears and some of the ones that spawn from the floor-
___

Star: "Okay, I'm all ears."
___

-And now I don't know how to continue this-
-and even so it's not enough for Undyne to truly get an edge-

-Urbosa doing more lightning-
---
Nora: "....In public? Like that?"
---
-same here...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and even so it's not enough for Undyne to truly get an edge-

-Urbosa doing more lightning-
---
Nora: "....In public? Like that?"
---
-same here...-
(I'm gonna have to go all out here...)

-Undyne struggles to dodge most of it-

___

Star: "...Yeah, you're probably right. Where would you want to talk about it?"

-She'll change her opinion once she learns that virtually everyone barring Ren himself is aware of the crush- :V
___

-Any other ideas for here?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I'm gonna have to go all out here...)

-Undyne struggles to dodge most of it-

___

Star: "...Yeah, you're probably right. Where would you want to talk about it?"

-She'll change her opinion once she learns that virtually everyone barring Ren himself is aware of the crush- :V
___

-Any other ideas for here?-
-URBOSA DASHES AT HER-
---
Nora: "...As long as it's not a hallway, I guess."
---
-not really...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-URBOSA DASHES AT HER-
---
Nora: "...As long as it's not a hallway, I guess."
---
-not really...-
-Undyne tries to block and counterattack!-
___

-A table at the cafeteria after lunch hour-

-There's still people there but far less than usual-
___

-Neither do I, so I'll try to think of something for the next post-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "My home...?"
---
Palutena: "Oh you." :p
---
Azura: "Gossip." :p
---
Ingrid: "So you've met her... Interesting. That would explain why you two seemed familiar. She spoke of you to me eons ago."
---
Camilla: "Thank you~"
Artemis: "Yeah, like where were you raised"
---
Mary: "We're going to make bracelets and then some necklaces!"
Merlin: "That's a cute gift, do me some too" :p
Ana: "No"
---
Sakura: "Specially gossip" :p
Fujino: "Hmmm..."
---
Scáthach: "Eons ago?"
---
Irisviel: "Hmmm, I think I'm understanding" :p
Sieg: "Huh?" -turned to the Einzbern, who playfully waves-
-Not sure when or if another enemy unit would summon Servants, but that's all I can think of right now- :p

Who else but a tough sparring pal and a good teammate? :p
___

Linebeck: "Somehow that much was obvious even before his delusions of monarchy were apparent..." -Had and still does occasionally have a similar ego about being a pirate captain, so he immediately recognized King Knight's own ego- :V
___

-Nora brings her to a charging station and runs a diagnostics check on her-

Nora: "...She's alright. She just needs her battery replaced. Normally she would only need to recharge her current battery, but it's urgent that we defeat Gigawatt and have him contained again."
___

-Joe finds t-shirts and things like jeans and track pants-
___

-As will Alphys and Gaster-
Cú: "Maybe we should have thought of it long ago, huh?" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "Oh well, he never goes through with whatever he says he''ll do, nya~"
---
Sakura: "He started to even absorb our energy..."
---
-Fitting for him, and Joe picks them.up.silent and stoically as he always is-
---
Lillie: "Goodbye then"
Aya: "Likewise, we'll keep looking for her" -and the call ends-

___

-Keeps flying away-

___

___

___

-What Digi asked?-

-which Byleth had no trouble blocking, being used to dual wielders thanks to her spars with Shez-
---
---
---
-unfortunately...-
---

Lily: "Good, there's no difficulties..." -noticed- "Wait..."

-Indeed, though the force was quite comparable to Shez's, and I mean in her Awakened state-
---
Cú: "One of those that sends endless mooks? Tsk, they're always the noisiest ones" -stabbed one-
---
-And lightning starts coming from him no less!-
Shiki: "...Shoot"

-Soooo, they didn't hear what BB was pondering to herself?-
---
Sayori: "Come, there's so many cool people to meet!" -she'd drag them towards some of the deities around to awe them-

-She also hopes this doesn't causes Sayori much trouble, knowing her she'd want them all to reconcile as soon as possible-
---
Jeanne: "No, it's fine. I already settled my schedule here"

Medea: "Though she can be a little temperamental" -she said it in a joking tone-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Maybe we should have thought of it long ago, huh?" :p
---
Tamamo Cat: "Oh well, he never goes through with whatever he says he''ll do, nya~"
---
Sakura: "He started to even absorb our energy..."
---
-Fitting for him, and Joe picks them.up.silent and stoically as he always is-
---
Lillie: "Goodbye then"
Aya: "Likewise, we'll keep looking for her" -and the call ends-
I wasn't totally sure how magic contracts worked, so I guess the thought didn't really occur to me. Can monsters still form magic contracts? :p
___

Linebeck: "I take it any exceptions to that were total failures on his part?"
___

Nora: -Sighs- "Just as I feared...Don't worry, I expected he wouldn't be defeated so easily.
___

-What about Marvelous and Don?-
___

-Lillie's thoughts?-

How did it go...?

-WEAPON BATTLE-
---
Nora: "I guess that's fine..."
---
-okee-
-Would Undyne be able to land the counterattack?
___

Star: "There's not as many people here after lunch. But if you'd still rather talk somewhere less open, that's fine by me."
___

-Yeah, I still can't think of anything tbh-

---
---
---
-unfortunately...-
---

Lily: "Good, there's no difficulties..." -noticed- "Wait..."

-Indeed, though the force was quite comparable to Shez's, and I mean in her Awakened state-
---
Cú: "One of those that sends endless mooks? Tsk, they're always the noisiest ones" -stabbed one-
---
-And lightning starts coming from him no less!-
Shiki: "...Shoot"

-Soooo, they didn't hear what BB was pondering to herself?-
---
Sayori: "Come, there's so many cool people to meet!" -she'd drag them towards some of the deities around to awe them-

-She also hopes this doesn't causes Sayori much trouble, knowing her she'd want them all to reconcile as soon as possible-
---
Jeanne: "No, it's fine. I already settled my schedule here"

Medea: "Though she can be a little temperamental" -she said it in a joking tone-
Star: "Huh? What's up, Lily? ...Hold on..." -Also starting to notice-

Susie: "...Something wrong? Tell me the healing spell actually worked..."
___

-She seemingly is...up until the clone starts fading away, at which point she notably immediately stops flying away and turns around-

Either he's too afraid to fight us head on,or it's his twisted version of a shield! Either way, he's a coward! -Stabbed another one-
___

-They'll be surprised by some of them like Artemis and Virdi act- :V

-Will she mention this to the others?-
___

-Rapidash already runs a good distance from Mesogog before firing Fire Blast at him, waiting to see if the Assassins were able to make enough distance from him beforehand-

-They wonder who BB was referring to?-
___

Moon: "Very well then. Both visits will continue as arranged. As for whether or not now would serve as a good opportunity for reconciliation, Kamui, that call is entirely up to both Jeanne and Atalanta themselves..."

-Blake's response to said joke?-

Top Bottom