• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Star's hoping she hurries up so they can help her mom-
___

-And Jenny tries tossing her into the air with some roundhouse kicks-

Even having Psycho power or whatever isn't going to make a difference. There are tons of people out there stronger than you'll ever be, and even if you somehow became the strongest fighter in the universe...There's always going to be people who will challenge you and become better fighters than you. And they're not going to stand for your evil experiments, either!

(...It's no use...My attacks are barely leaving dents in them.)

Then what the hell are we supposed to do?!
___

(I guess that's it, then? Can we unlock the gates now?)
___

Unreplied on your end, Uni.

Steven: "It was worse than just hate. They tried to attack her..."

to be fair, you probably weren't expecting that skeletons could be alive and sentient, either.

___

-Of course that's what convinces Jeanne to visit the castle- :p

-Has Ata already invited Artemis as well?-
Byleth: Hmmmm... -aims an arrow at the bird-
---
-if the next attack from Jenny is up close, Coyle would try to surprise with a sudden grab-

Coyle: "Oh, I have learned ways to ensure I'm ALWAYS on top! Hahahaha!"
---
Ingrid: "Oh, right~" -the hacker girls go to open the gates-
---
Arlon: "Tweaking with their code to make her more accepting would have just been more of the same manipulation that Monika had put them through. The other scientists and I took a risk by leaving their feelings unaltered, though we did not expect things to reach such an extreme..."

Harleen: "I totally expected something extreme after learning what happened to them, honestly. Probably because I'd have done the same..."
---
Kamui: "Let's go then." :)

-did Ata do it?-
-And to everyone's surprise, the phoenix whas somewhat harmed-
---
Scáthach: "We have to directly confront their heads..." -meaning Rita, Koyanskaya and Coyle, who obviously already busy-
---
Shiki: "What do you think?"
Serenity: "Ah, they already are..."

-The gates do open now for anyone that didn't enter to do so now-
-The problem is the army with the large number of Megazord copies-
---
Kiara: "And I did do something like that from the past. There's a reason why we warned measures to be taken"
Monika: "...Despite it all, they are right for wanting me dead..."

Yuri: "...No, I did not. It did happen on some of my books though"
---

-She did so offscreen as of course Artemis would say yes to her-
I'll have to see Barbie eventually, I've heard almost nothing but praise about it.

Well, if what I Gaster said is right, Moana here was the only fish you managed to catch in the ocean that she was living in at the time, and Gaster couldn't catch anything there, either...Maybe there's just not a lot of ocean life around here right now or something?
___

-Oh, the chaotic shenanigans that will ensue if Linebeck meets him- :laugh:
___

-While just before spell wore off, Jenny took the window to blast Gigawatt with water!-

-Since the spell wore off by then, he's still hit and visibly shrinks, but he's able to escape the blast before it fully short-circuits him.
___

-Just as the sun fully rises over the horizon!-
___

-She seems to have recovered physically, and like the others aid, is at least happy, and this is a clear sign of it...But that's still only when she's not dealing with or worrying about her how past and lost memories-
Cú: "Man, that honestly sucks. Yet I've been sitting for half an hour and nothing's come up..."
---
-So yeah, now it does need to happen- :V
---
Sakura: "You won't escape!" -aimed another one and shot!-
---
-Meaning a brand new day has finally arrived...-
---
-She wonders how bad are the panic attacks Aya mentioned, being no easy topic-
-good for him!-
---
-causing Palutena to part her-
---
Azura: "That mochi is so good!" :b:
---
-do they keep talking?-
---
-Camilla as a ninja!-
-Indeed it is! So they will take the bear!-
---
-Part her?-
---
Fujino: "Can we really eat it all?"
Sakura: "Sure, it's fine~"
---
-I guess for a little longer, yeah-
---
-Time to make her presence known! How'd she do it?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Man, that honestly sucks. Yet I've been sitting for half an hour and nothing's come up..."
---
-So yeah, now it does need to happen- :V
---
Sakura: "You won't escape!" -aimed another one and shot!-
---
-Meaning a brand new day has finally arrived...-
---
-She wonders how bad are the panic attacks Aya mentioned, being no easy topic-
Lemme give it a shot!

-Summons an array of spears, which she tries to spear any fish with by throwing them into the water...Odds are most likely she doesn't catch any- :V

___

-Should we do that here next?- :p
___

-Gigawatt manages to avoid it-

Gigawatt: "What are you creatures?" -Once again fires some red lightning at both of them, which proves difficult to dodge-
___

-Do any of the crew members have specific plans yet?-
___

-Will she ask Aya about t?-

Byleth: Hmmmm... -aims an arrow at the bird-
---
-if the next attack from Jenny is up close, Coyle would try to surprise with a sudden grab-

Coyle: "Oh, I have learned ways to ensure I'm ALWAYS on top! Hahahaha!"
---
Ingrid: "Oh, right~" -the hacker girls go to open the gates-
---
Arlon: "Tweaking with their code to make her more accepting would have just been more of the same manipulation that Monika had put them through. The other scientists and I took a risk by leaving their feelings unaltered, though we did not expect things to reach such an extreme..."

Harleen: "I totally expected something extreme after learning what happened to them, honestly. Probably because I'd have done the same..."
---
Kamui: "Let's go then." :)

-did Ata do it?-
---
Scáthach: "We have to directly confront their heads..." -meaning Rita, Koyanskaya and Coyle, who obviously already busy-
---

---
Kiara: "And I did do something like that from the past. There's a reason why we warned measures to be taken"

---

Susie: "Eh?! Yo, who just shot it?"
___

Whoa! -Is caught-

...And I think we just got our opportunity to track them down. Take a look, the gates are finally opening!

(How are we going to get past all these Megazords first?)
___

(Huh? Who's opening them?)
___

Steven: "I get that they're angry, but attacking and trying to kill you is going way too far!"

i can think of some folks who you'd get along with as well. and, well, let's just say that real skeleton monsters tend to be pretty chill. and that we have hilarious senses of humor.

-...The fact that this sentient, intimidating skeleton with telekinetic is really just a laid back prankster is so absurd in concept in to them it's almost as shocking as the fact that they're finally free from the code of DDLC to begin with-
___

-Given her past as a farm girl, Jeanne was likely studying the local agriculture or even helping some Mewman corn farmers out with their work prior to Kamui calling her, but now that dinner's about to be served at the castle, now's probably the best timing for them to meet up again-

-And thus Medea and Ata's group would prepare to visit Mewni?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
After seeing her in battle and everything the rest of you are capable of, I don't doubt it!
___

-I had the idea for either him and/or some of the other Undertale characters showing up, due to the dating segments in Undertale- :V

-Papyrus approacheth-
___

(What?) :lol:
Mipha: "Then I wish you good luck."
---
-amazing-

-right as Nora and Ren were taking a water break-
---
Weiss: "So what else is there to watch?"

-Indeed it is! So they will take the bear!-
---
-Part her?-
---
Fujino: "Can we really eat it all?"
Sakura: "Sure, it's fine~"
---
-I guess for a little longer, yeah-
---
-Time to make her presence known! How'd she do it?-
-BEAR MEAT-
---
-PAT-

-PAT HER-
---
Azura: "You should have some too, Sakura. It would be unfair for you to not taste your own work."
---
-about wut?-
---
-by sneaking like a ninja-

---
---

---

---

___

Whoa! -Is caught-

...And I think we just got our opportunity to track them down. Take a look, the gates are finally opening!

___

___

Steven: "I get that they're angry, but attacking and trying to kill you is going way too far!"

i can think of some folks who you'd get along with as well. and, well, let's just say that real skeleton monsters tend to be pretty chill. and that we have hilarious senses of humor.

-...The fact that this sentient, intimidating skeleton with telekinetic is really just a laid back prankster is so absurd in concept in to them it's almost as shocking as the fact that they're finally free from the code of DDLC to begin with-

___

-Given her past as a farm girl, Jeanne was likely studying the local agriculture or even helping some Mewman corn farmers out with their work prior to Kamui calling her, but now that dinner's about to be served at the castle, now's probably the best timing for them to meet up again-

-Byleth shot a few more arrows at the phoenix, testing its reaction speed-
---
Coyle: "You're done for!" -piledrives Jenny straight to the ground-
---
Ingrid: -looking at cameras- "I suppose we could still assist through this room, given the size of these forces."
---
Harleen: "Way too far, huh?" -walks to Steven, kneels down and puts a hand on his shoulder- "It's kinda cute just how pure and unbroken your mind is. Make sure it stays that way." :) "With that said, I disagree. The sheer trauma Monika put them through made their behavior a completely expected response."
---
Kamui: "So what do you sauy?"

-the cat group!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Then I wish you good luck."
---
-amazing-

-right as Nora and Ren were taking a water break-
---
Weiss: "So what else is there to watch?"
Ha, I'm not gonna need luck to win this battle! But thanks. :grin:
___

GREETINGS, YOU TWO!

___

(I'm not sure...)

-Next few channels she flips through are airing a sports game, a nature documentary, and a science fiction movie-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ha, I'm not gonna need luck to win this battle! But thanks. :grin:
___

GREETINGS, YOU TWO!

___

(I'm not sure...)

-Next few channels she flips through are airing a sports game, a nature documentary, and a science fiction movie-
-Urbosa ready-
---
Nora: "Hey, spaghetti man!"
---
Weiss: -just keeps flipping, nothing really getting her interest-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa ready-
---
Nora: "Hey, spaghetti man!"
---
Weiss: -just keeps flipping, nothing really getting her interest-
-While Undyne returns to the opposite side of the training zone and once again assumes a battle stance-

So you're the last Champion in the line-up...If you're the last one I'm fighting, I get the impression that you might very well be the toughest of all of them.

___

ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT?

___

-Talent competitions, live-action dramas, animes, cartoons...So far nothing else since the horror movie has seemed particularly interesting or entertaining-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Lemme give it a shot!

-Summons an array of spears, which she tries to spear any fish with by throwing them into the water...Odds are most likely she doesn't catch any- :V

___

-Should we do that here next?- :p
___

-Gigawatt manages to avoid it-

Gigawatt: "What are you creatures?" -Once again fires some red lightning at both of them, which proves difficult to dodge-
___

-Do any of the crew members have specific plans yet?-
___

-Will she ask Aya about t?-
-Nope, she doesn't at all-
Cú: "Heh, not even like that" :p
---
-Those were my thoughts-
---
Rin: "Shut i-!" -struck by the lightning in her case-
---
-Well, not really...-
---

-BEAR MEAT-
---
-PAT-

-PAT HER-
---
Azura: "You should have some too, Sakura. It would be unfair for you to not taste your own work."
---
-about wut?-
---
-by sneaking like a ninja-
-Yeah, that will get served-
---
-Ah, then Miyu likes a lot-
---
Sakura: "Aw I already saved a little bit for myself" :)
---
-A little more about their abilities-
-Well, at least Maribel trying to get more and failing-
---
-But since she not good at it she fails?-
___

Whoa! -Is caught-

___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: -looking at cameras- "I suppose we could still assist through this room, given the size of these forces."
---
Harleen: "Way too far, huh?" -walks to Steven, kneels down and puts a hand on his shoulder- "It's kinda cute just how pure and unbroken your mind is. Make sure it stays that way." :) "With that said, I disagree. The sheer trauma Monika put them through made their behavior a completely expected response."
---

-the cat group!-
-And it managed to evade most shots!-
---
-I was writing this as if they already by the entrance LOL-
---
Jack: "Hmmm, we should still take a chance!"
Semiramis: "But it could be a trap"

Monika: "Yeah, we sho-" -looking through the cameras- "What the hell?!"
---
Kiara: "I agree it is not the right thing. But with all she did with them, and the broken memories that it left them with, it should be expected for them to dislike her. I don't even think you should get near them for a long while, even if they're warned of not.doing violence, they could still hurt you with words"
Monika: Not like I didn't deserve any insults they throw at me...

Yuri: "...I-I see...You said that in plural too..."
Tiki: "There's many sorts of beings here. Mechanical ones, divinities, monsters of all kinds"
---
-I guess she was-
Jeanne: "Honestly, being here reminds me a bit of my old home. I think I would enjoy dining here"

-You bet that they did! So now we merge with the above?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope, she doesn't at all-
Cú: "Heh, not even like that" :p
---
-Those were my thoughts-
---
Rin: "Shut i-!" -struck by the lightning in her case-
---
-Well, not really...-
---
Okay, yeah, this ocean's dead. At least for the time being. You'll probably have better luck at like a lake or something.
___

-Linebeck is currently at the cafeteria, having a drink while reading a book-
___

-Gigawatt also uses the lightning to see if he can absorb whatever energy source is "powering" Rin, or otherwise some of her explosive gems-
___

-They should probably fix that if this is the last day of their vacation here- :p
___

Unreplied.

---
---
---
---

-the cat group!-
---
---

---
Kiara: "I agree it is not the right thing. But with all she did with them, and the broken memories that it left them with, it should be expected for them to dislike her. I don't even think you should get near them for a long while, even if they're warned of not.doing violence, they could still hurt you with words"

Tiki: "There's many sorts of beings here. Mechanical ones, divinities, monsters of all kinds"
---
-I guess she was-
Jeanne: "Honestly, being here reminds me a bit of my old home. I think I would enjoy dining here"

-Others turned to the source of the arrows, and most were surprised at who they saw-

Moon: "Star?! Lily?!"

-Susie waited to greet the others and instead focused on trying to hit the Phoenix with purple axe beams via Rude Buster while it was distracted-
___

-Whoops, retconning those lines then lmao-

Alright, they got the gates open! Now's our chance! -Runs into the fortress-

-Moana follows the others while providing cover fire for the group-

-It leave some scratches and dents on her head, especially her pigtails, but she quickly tries to kick Coyle's ARMS and recover with a backflip-
___

(As long as our friends get into the base, I guess the mission's accomplished.)

-What does Monika see on the cams?-
___

and a ton of other monsters out there of tons of different species, including other skeletons. locally, though, there's my little brother and our gramps.

-Steven smiled a bit at the first few things Harleen said, but then went back to being worried and serious-

Steven: "I'm not saying that it wasn't a totally expected response, or that it doesn't make sense. I just think they need to realize that Monika's changed...."
___

-Granted, the castle itself is a more royal and fancy setting, but the kingdom as a whole and the farmlands especially remind Jeanne of her roots?-

-Pretty much, though Kamui and Jeanne's dinner would probably take place at a different time than Medea and the cat group arriving-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Undyne returns to the opposite side of the training zone and once again assumes a battle stance-

So you're the last Champion in the line-up...If you're the last one I'm fighting, I get the impression that you might very well be the toughest of all of them.

___

ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT?

___

-Talent competitions, live-action dramas, animes, cartoons...So far nothing else since the horror movie has seemed particularly interesting or entertaining-
Urbosa: "And I got a good look at what you're capable of as well."
---
Ren: "Just doing some training. How about you?"
---
-unfortunately...-

-Yeah, that will get served-
---
-Ah, then Miyu likes a lot-
---
Sakura: "Aw I already saved a little bit for myself" :)
---
-A little more about their abilities-
-Well, at least Maribel trying to get more and failing-
---
-But since she not good at it she fails?-
Nora: "Looks yummy!"
---
-of course she would!-
---
Azura: "Then let's all enjoy what you made." :)
---
-smug teachers being smug-
---
-absolutely- :p

---
---

---

---
-I guess she was-

-Others turned to the source of the arrows, and most were surprised at who they saw-

-Susie waited to greet the others and instead focused on trying to hit the Phoenix with purple axe beams via Rude Buster while it was distracted-
___

-It leave some scratches and dents on her head, especially her pigtails, but she quickly tries to kick Coyle's ARMS and recover with a backflip-
___

___

and a ton of other monsters out there of tons of different species, including other skeletons. locally, though, there's my little brother and our gramps.

-Steven smiled a bit at the first few things Harleen said, but then went back to being worried and serious-

Steven: "I'm not saying that it wasn't a totally expected response, or that it doesn't make sense. I just think they need to realize that Monika's changed...."
___

-Granted, the castle itself is a more royal and fancy setting, but the kingdom as a whole and the farmlands especially remind Jeanne of her roots?-

-Pretty much, though Kamui and Jeanne's dinner would probably take place at a different time than Medea and the cat group arriving-
Shez: "And Shez too. Hi, everyone!" :p

Byleth: "Now is not the time to fool around, Shez..."
---
Coyle: "I'm not letting you go away so easily! I have so many ways to pummel you to dust!"
---
Ingrid: "What is it?"
---
Harleen: "Take it from someone who's also done a complete 180, kid; they won't see Monika's changes right away. Learning that their tormentor and killer is a good person just doesn't match their trauma, and even if they do see it, they won't see it as a reason to forgive her.

It ain't no simple situation. It ain't something that's gonna get fixed overnight or on their own. It's a complex mess of feelings and tragedies that needs some specialists to try and handle it, which is why Kiara and I are on it. Dunno how long it'll take, but we haven't failed any client so far." We also never HAD any clients in our time as part of Chaldea before but let's not worry about that~
---
Kamui: "I didn't think you stayed in a castle..."

Blake: "I feel honored that you wanted to bring me along, Atalanta." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "And I got a good look at what you're capable of as well."
---
Ren: "Just doing some training. How about you?"
---
-unfortunately...-
The question is, will that knowledge be enough to help you claim victory?!
___

I NOTICED, YOU BOTH DID QUITE WELL! I WAS TRAINING MYSELF, KEEPING MY MAGIC BONE-BASED ATTACKS AND TELEKINESIS SKILL IN CHECK!

WHILE I ALREADY KNOW THAT I DID GREAT, YOU TWO JUST SHINED EVEN GREATER AS A TEAM!

___

Are there any other shows or movies in specific you want to watch this morning?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The question is, will that knowledge be enough to help you claim victory?!
___

I NOTICED, YOU BOTH DID QUITE WELL! I WAS TRAINING MYSELF, KEEPING MY MAGIC BONE-BASED ATTACKS AND TELEKINESIS SKILL IN CHECK!

WHILE I ALREADY KNOW THAT I DID GREAT, YOU TWO JUST SHINED EVEN GREATER AS A TEAM!

___

Are there any other shows or movies in specific you want to watch this morning?)
Urbosa: "Only one way to find out."
---
Nora: "We've been through a lot, so it makes sense we'd work well together."
---
Weiss: "Nothing comes to mind..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Only one way to find out."
---
Nora: "We've been through a lot, so it makes sense we'd work well together."
---
Weiss: "Nothing comes to mind..."
I've defeated two Champions and reached a draw with another. I know I can win this!
___

HOWEVER, I COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THAT YOU APPEARED TROUBLED, NORA. ARE YOU CERTAIN YOU ARE BOTH ALRIGHT?
___

(I'm not really sure what else to watch right now, either...Maybe we've watched enough TV this morning?)

-While Winter was saying that, Weiss flipped to a channel airing the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I've defeated two Champions and reached a draw with another. I know I can win this!
___

HOWEVER, I COULDN'T HELP BUT NOTICE THAT YOU APPEARED TROUBLED, NORA. ARE YOU CERTAIN YOU ARE BOTH ALRIGHT?
___

(I'm not really sure what else to watch right now, either...Maybe we've watched enough TV this morning?)

-While Winter was saying that, Weiss flipped to a channel airing the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie-
Urbosa: "Then go ahead, make the first move."
---
Nora: "What?! I'm totally fine!" :lol"
---
Weiss: "Yeah, maybe we did." -then the movie-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Then go ahead, make the first move."
---
Nora: "What?! I'm totally fine!" :lol"
---
Weiss: "Yeah, maybe we did." -then the movie-
-She summons a relatively small array of spears, which levitate behind her back-
___

-Papyrus currently has a visibly confused and skeptical expression-

___

-It's during one of the later epic fight scenes in the movie, set to 70s music-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She summons a relatively small array of spears, which levitate behind her back-
___

-Papyrus currently has a visibly confused and skeptical expression-

___

-It's during one of the later epic fight scenes in the movie, set to 70s music-
Urbosa: -waiting for Undyne's move-
---
Nora: "...You okay?"
---
-OH HELL YEAH!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: -waiting for Undyne's move-
---
Nora: "...You okay?"
---
-OH HELL YEAH!-
-She then summons several more and throws then all at Urbosa, at different times and from different directions-
___

I AM GEEAT! AS I ALWAYS AM! THE QUESTION IS IF YOU ARE OKAY. AND I SUSPECT YOU ARE NOT TOTALLY OKAY.
___

(Okay, at least this movie looks fun!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She then summons several more and throws then all at Urbosa, at different times and from different directions-
___

I AM GEEAT! AS I ALWAYS AM! THE QUESTION IS IF YOU ARE OKAY. AND I SUSPECT YOU ARE NOT TOTALLY OKAY.
___

(Okay, at least this movie looks fun!)
-Urbosa would move gracefully in order to avoid them, almost looking like a dance-

-she would then hit the last spear with her shield, sending it right back at Undyne-
---
Nora: "Now why wouldn't I be okay? I'm totally fine!" :grin:
---
Weiss: "Seems it does indeed."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa would move gracefully in order to avoid them, almost looking like a dance-

-she would then hit the last spear with her shield, sending it right back at Undyne-
---
Nora: "Now why wouldn't I be okay? I'm totally fine!" :grin:
---
Weiss: "Seems it does indeed."
-Undyne easily deflects it, before summoning more spears-

Impressive! Let's see if you can land some hits, too! -More spears!-

___

HMM...VERY WELL! I BELIEVE YOU!
___

-They see most of the rest of the movie, but shut the TV off before the final battle to avoid spoilers since they didn't see how the movie started- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne easily deflects it, before summoning more spears-

Impressive! Let's see if you can land some hits, too! -More spears!-

___

HMM...VERY WELL! I BELIEVE YOU!
___

-They see most of the rest of the movie, but shut the TV off before the final battle to avoid spoilers since they didn't see how the movie started- :V
-Urbosa keeps her avoidance game while moving forward, trying to close the gap-
---
Nora: Phew...
---
-that's fair enough lmao-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa keeps her avoidance game while moving forward, trying to close the gap-
---
Nora: Phew...
---
-that's fair enough lmao-
-If she does, Undyne assumes a defensive stance to counterattack-
___

FAREWELL FOR NOW THEN. HAVE A GOOD TRAINING SESSION, NORA AND REN! (I'LL JUST ASK WHAT'S TROUBLING HER AFTER THEY ARE DONE TRAINING!)
___

(Nice way to start the morning!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, yeah, this ocean's dead. At least for the time being. You'll probably have better luck at like a lake or something.
___

-Linebeck is currently at the cafeteria, having a drink while reading a book-
___

-Gigawatt also uses the lightning to see if he can absorb whatever energy source is "powering" Rin, or otherwise some of her explosive gems-
___

-They should probably fix that if this is the last day of their vacation here- :p
___

Unreplied.
Cú: "Got any ideas of a good place?"
---
-He would see someone in gold armor (actually paint) lazying in a throne in the middle of the road-
---
---
-True with that, very true with that- :p
---
Lillie: "...How are the attacks?"
Aya: "She starts to hate herself and lament while sobbing..."
Nora: "Looks yummy!"
---
-of course she would!-
---
Azura: "Then let's all enjoy what you made." :)
---
-smug teachers being smug-
---
-absolutely- :p
Artemis: "You will feel so energized from it, I promise~!"
---

---
Sakura: "Sure! Always better with friends~"
---
Maribel: "Well, this still has been an interesting experience..."
---
Sieg: "Huh? Who's there?" -turns to see-

___

___

___

___

---
Coyle: "I'm not letting you go away so easily! I have so many ways to pummel you to dust!"
---
---
Harleen: "Take it from someone who's also done a complete 180, kid; they won't see Monika's changes right away. Learning that their tormentor and killer is a good person just doesn't match their trauma, and even if they do see it, they won't see it as a reason to forgive her.

It ain't no simple situation. It ain't something that's gonna get fixed overnight or on their own. It's a complex mess of feelings and tragedies that needs some specialists to try and handle it, which is why Kiara and I are on it. Dunno how long it'll take, but we haven't failed any client so far." We also never HAD any clients in our time as part of Chaldea before but let's not worry about that~
---

So like... I'm gonna be honest here... I was actually meaning for the villains to win in the invasion, or at least have more wins than they had for the moment. Like, the fight here by the machine, I was meaning for it to be a complete stomp against the heroes to show the Kamen Rider copies as threats, and for Stacey to do stuff... But then it extended way longer than I hoped for, and with the so many that have arrived, I no longer know how that will go but likely the opposite of what I hoped for. And that Koyanskaya's arrival with Serpentera would be a little later to show "haha I have a planet-destroying bot" and that maybe she'd even dare use it against another planet just to show off, but now I wonder what to do.

Lily: "We are here to help! Ah!" -she had to watch out as the phoenix tried to grab her and barely dodged, though it also meant the phoenix dodged Susie's stuff!-
---
-And thus they go in, looking for Koyanskaya or Rita-
---
Shiki: "So, shall we do more stuff?"

-An army of Megazords, and many of them are copies. They see various GokaiOhs in there too, so figures these are copies of actual Super Sentai mecha-
---
Yuri: "Wait, so you can reproduce?" -confused given they're skeletons-

Kiara: "There are some people I myself evade contact with knowing they had experiences with my other selves... My other selves who were full unrepentant monsters. And they can't look at me without remembering theirs. It's something happening with her here"
---
Jeanne: "Yes, but it's surprisngly closer to home in how rustic Mewman society is" -and it would make sense-

Atalanta: "You know you're like a sister to me, I just had to" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Got any ideas of a good place?"
---
-He would see someone in gold armor (actually paint) lazying in a throne in the middle of the road-
---
---
-True with that, very true with that- :p
---
Lillie: "...How are the attacks?"
Aya: "She starts to hate herself and lament while sobbing..."
Well, not here, but chances are there's a lake or two somewhere nearby. Just gotta check a map. :p
___

Linebeck: "...What the heck? Now what kind of royalty places their throne in the middle of a pathway? Let alone outside a castle?"
___

-But can Gigawatt absorb it like other energy?!-
___

-Can they think of anything?-
___

-...That's...pretty severe...-

---
---
---

---

So like... I'm gonna be honest here... I was actually meaning for the villains to win in the invasion, or at least have more wins than they had for the moment. Like, the fight here by the machine, I was meaning for it to be a complete stomp against the heroes to show the Kamen Rider copies as threats, and for Stacey to do stuff... But then it extended way longer than I hoped for, and with the so many that have arrived, I no longer know how that will go but likely the opposite of what I hoped for. And that Koyanskaya's arrival with Serpentera would be a little later to show "haha I have a planet-destroying bot" and that maybe she'd even dare use it against another planet just to show off, but now I wonder what to do.

Lily: "We are here to help! Ah!" -she had to watch out as the phoenix tried to grab her and barely dodged, though it also meant the phoenix dodged Susie's stuff!-
---
---

-An army of Megazords, and many of them are copies. They see various GokaiOhs in there too, so figures these are copies of actual Super Sentai mecha-
---

Kiara: "There are some people I myself evade contact with knowing they had experiences with my other selves... My other selves who were full unrepentant monsters. And they can't look at me without remembering theirs. It's something happening with her here"
---
Jeanne: "Yes, but it's surprisngly closer to home in how rustic Mewman society is" -and it would make sense-

To be fair, pretty much all of the heroes here have got the crap kicked out of them before backup arrived, and Ralsei in particular has been KO'd for now. At this point, the Kamen Riders copies don't need to win this fight to be proven as threats, not to mention the Lancers had to flee from the Megazord copies and their copy pilots are still a threat in below segments. Even if this fight is a loss, the villains will still have other wins.

As for Koyanskaya, I don't think there's anything the heroes can do to make her less of a threat right now. I agree that this fight might have gone for longer than it probably should have, though.

Susie: "Damn it, dodging and attacking at the same time is bogus!"

Star: "We didn't know who was here exactly, but you can count on us!" -Standing by Lily to provide cover fire in case the Phoenix tries to attack her again-
___

-Do they find either of them? Or any of their associates or the rebels?-

Wanna bet?! -Despite her pigtails being damaged, she was still able to shift them around to unveil a drill on her head, which she tried to attack Coyle's face with-
___

(Sounds like a plan to me!)

(Heck yeah!)
___

how that works is a question that should answered later on. the fact that monsters as species even exist is probably confusing enough for ya already. oh, same goes for the existence magic beings and deities.

Steven: "..." -Sighs- "I guess I understand that. The worst or toughest emotional problems always take time to sort out. And yeah, it's best done with help from people who are experts on stuff like that, like you two..."

___

Technology exists here, but it's sparse, and it sounds like the kingdom's old world-like villages and farms are much more reminiscent of her original home than she may have guessed prior to visiting here-

-Blake's response to this?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, not here, but chances are there's a lake or two somewhere nearby. Just gotta check a map. :p
___

Linebeck: "...What the heck? Now what kind of royalty places their throne in the middle of a pathway? Let alone outside a castle?"
___

-But can Gigawatt absorb it like other energy?!-
___

-Can they think of anything?-
___

-...That's...pretty severe...-
Cú: "Well, I'll wait" -setting himself up-
---
-He is also toying around with a cup of a red liquid that one would assume is expensive wine-
-It's actually strawberry soda-
---
-Likely tbh-
---
-Well, there's gotta be fireworks maybe-
-Perfect for the other four to conveniently leave at some point and leave just Marvelous and Ahim to watch them together- :V
---
Aya: "And I'm only saying it in a very abridged way..."
Lillie: "O-Oh..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Well, I'll wait" -setting himself up-
---
-He is also toying around with a cup of a red liquid that one would assume is expensive wine-
-It's actually strawberry soda-
---
-Likely tbh-
---
-Well, there's gotta be fireworks maybe-
-Perfect for the other four to conveniently leave at some point and leave just Marvelous and Ahim to watch them together- :V
---
Aya: "And I'm only saying it in a very abridged way..."
Lillie: "O-Oh..."
-Undyne goes to check a city map to see if there any nearby lakes!-
___

Linebeck: "What a cheap-looking wine. It's practically just bubbling red water! Just who is this odd fellow...?'
___

-In that case, Gigawatt not only regains his height, but becomes even larger than before...-

Wait, what?!
___

-Oh, there's totally a fireworks show scheduled- :p
___

-So that's just the basic summary of it...And even that's understating just how severe her panic attacks are...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If she does, Undyne assumes a defensive stance to counterattack-
___

FAREWELL FOR NOW THEN. HAVE A GOOD TRAINING SESSION, NORA AND REN! (I'LL JUST ASK WHAT'S TROUBLING HER AFTER THEY ARE DONE TRAINING!)
___

(Nice way to start the morning!)
-Urbosa will leap and do what Undyne might assume to be an overhead slash... only to get back on the ground and do a sweep kick-
---
-yeah, probably a bad idea to delve into personal stuff around others-
---
Weiss: "Agreed."

Artemis: "You will feel so energized from it, I promise~!"
---

---
Sakura: "Sure! Always better with friends~"
---
Maribel: "Well, this still has been an interesting experience..."
---
Sieg: "Huh? Who's there?" -turns to see-
Nora: "Alright then! I trust you!"
---
Unreplied
---
-Azura smiled at that-
---
Byleth: "That's one way to describe it."
---
-Camilla as a NINJA?!-

---
---

---

---

To be fair, pretty much all of the heroes here have got the crap kicked out of them before backup arrived, and Ralsei in particular has been KO'd for now. At this point, the Kamen Riders copies don't need to win this fight to be proven as threats, not to mention the Lancers had to flee from the Megazord copies and their copy pilots are still a threat in below segments. Even if this fight is a loss, the villains will still have other wins.

As for Koyanskaya, I don't think there's anything the heroes can do to make her less of a threat right now. I agree that this fight might have gone for longer than it probably should have, though.

Star: "We didn't know who was here exactly, but you can count on us!" -Standing by Lily to provide cover fire in case the Phoenix tries to attack her again-
___

Wanna bet?! -Despite her pigtails being damaged, she was still able to shift them around to unveil a drill on her head, which she tried to attack Coyle's face with-
___

(Heck yeah!)
___

how that works is a question that should answered later on. the fact that monsters as species even exist is probably confusing enough for ya already. oh, same goes for the existence magic beings and deities.

Steven: "..." -Sighs- "I guess I understand that. The worst or toughest emotional problems always take time to sort out. And yeah, it's best done with help from people who are experts on stuff like that, like you two..."

___

Technology exists here, but it's sparse, and it sounds like the kingdom's old world-like villages and farms are much more reminiscent of her original home than she may have guessed prior to visiting here-

Shez: "So what's the plan, B?"

Byleth: "I don't think any of our allies could handle what we're up against, so you three help them out of here. I'll keep those foes busy."

Shez: "I can totally come back after, right?" :lol:

Byleth: "Once they're safe."

-Byleth isn't sure she can win this, but she sure will do her best to avoid casualties from Chaldea's side-
---
-Coyle casted a barrier in front of her, though the drill was slowly damaging it-
---
Ingrid: "The sheer numbers..."
---
Harleen: "In multiple ways too! Not only are we trained psychiatrists, we've also been in a similar situation as Monika. Well, I have. Kiara just has some alternate timeline stuff going on... but still, point is we gotcha, girl." -pointed at Monika and winked when saying that-

-Harleen seems so nice that imagining her as a bad person felt wrong to Steven?-
---
Kamui: "I guess that explains why I feel more at home here too." :)

Blake: "..." -smiled back- "Thanks." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa will leap and do what Undyne might assume to be an overhead slash... only to get back on the ground and do a sweep kick-
---
-yeah, probably a bad idea to delve into personal stuff around others-
---
Weiss: "Agreed."
-She didn't anticipate that, so it works and throws her on her back!-
___

-Thus he waits until Nora and Ren are done tracing and temporarily split up-
___

(With that, we should probably get started on the day as a whole.)

-Weiss in particular needs to start planning for the Alola vacation?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She didn't anticipate that, so it works and throws her on her back!-
___

-Thus he waits until Nora and Ren are done tracing and temporarily split up-
___

(With that, we should probably get started on the day as a whole.)

-Weiss in particular needs to start planning for the Alola vacation?-
Urbosa: "Don't lose sight of the foe in front of you, or things like that will keep happening."
---
-good Papyrus- :)

-they eventually do-
---
Weiss: "And perhaps plan out the Alola trip?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

(Heck yeah!)
___

___

Byleth: "I don't think any of our allies could handle what we're up against, so you three help them out of here. I'll keep those foes busy."

-Byleth isn't sure she can win this, but she sure will do her best to avoid casualties from Chaldea's side-
---
-Coyle casted a barrier in front of her, though the drill was slowly damaging it-
---
---
Harleen: "In multiple ways too! Not only are we trained psychiatrists, we've also been in a similar situation as Monika. Well, I have. Kiara just has some alternate timeline stuff going on... but still, point is we gotcha, girl." -pointed at Monika and winked when saying that-

-Harleen seems so nice that imagining her as a bad person felt wrong to Steven?-
---

I guess, but like I dunno, I'm still left without knowing how Stacy will get his stuff back now given the copying machine will no doubt get destroyed in little and his stolen gun is why it works. Which is in part why I wanted this fight to be a stomp, to give him a chance at retrieving it later himself, but now that the others are there they'll inevitably win.

-While Lily is trying to cast a healing wave on any allies... Before having to dodge a punch from Cronus-
---
-They won't find them, but they might find one of their associates-
---
-And thus it's time for the Assasssins to advance-

Yukari: "So they can replicate their robots infinitely as well, huh?"
---
Natsuki: "Yeah! That only happens in my mangas!"
Yuri: "It sounds amazing~!"
Tiki: "One is hyped at least" :p

Monika: "...All I can say is...Thank you"
Kiara: "Sometimes few words are enough"
---
Jeanne: "I love the comodities that more advanced technology gives, but sometimes a more rural environment feels nice to be in" :)

Artemis: "Awww you two being so cute as always~"
-Undyne goes to check a city map to see if there any nearby lakes!-
___

Linebeck: "What a cheap-looking wine. It's practically just bubbling red water! Just who is this odd fellow...?'
___

-In that case, Gigawatt not only regains his height, but becomes even larger than before...-

Wait, what?!
___

-Oh, there's totally a fireworks show scheduled- :p
___

-So that's just the basic summary of it...And even that's understating just how severe her panic attacks are...-
-There should be one at a kilometer from here-
---
King Knight: "Cheap? Only a peasant wouldn't recognise its value!"
---
Rin: "...He abosrbed the magic?!"
---
-Which means the other four have the plan set- :p
---
Lillie: This is even more complicated than I thought...
Nora: "Alright then! I trust you!"
---
Unreplied
---
-Azura smiled at that-
---
Byleth: "That's one way to describe it."
---
-Camilla as a NINJA?!-
Artemis: "You have fun friends, Blake~!"
---
-Her smile is wonderful for Mama!-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Maribel: "Though it's my time to also go back to my world..."
---
descarga (9).jpeg

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "You have fun friends, Blake~!"
---
-Her smile is wonderful for Mama!-
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
Maribel: "Though it's my time to also go back to my world..."
---
descarga (9).jpeg
Blake: "Yeah, I suppose I do..."
---
Palu: She's so adorable~
---
Azura: All things considered, this was a good time.
---
Byleth: "I wish you safe travels."
---
Perfect reaction image lmao

Camilla: "Hey~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-There should be one at a kilometer from here-
---
King Knight: "Cheap? Only a peasant wouldn't recognise its value!"
---
Rin: "...He abosrbed the magic?!"
---
-Which means the other four have the plan set- :p
---
Lillie: This is even more complicated than I thought...
Okay, that's not as nearby as I thought it would've been, but this lake's still not tough to reach within the span of a day from here.

-She went back to inform Cu about this-

___

Linebeck: "Peasant? I'll have you know I'm the greatest pirate to ever conquer the seas! And who may you be to inconvenience the rest of this vessel's crew by sticking your throne where one doesn't belong? The rest of the folks here never mentioned a monarchy. "
___

Gigawatt: "So that is what this energy is. The power that fuels sorcery! It seems that rather than being one of those ordinary bags of flesh, you are a walking energy source like any robot!" -Tries to zap Rin directly for a power boost-
___

-Now they just have to figure out what they want to do individually or as a group...Mostly for fun so they can enjoy their last day here, but also partly just so they have a good excuse for why they're leaving Ahim and Marvelous to view the fireworks without them- :p
___

-And that speaks volumes...-

Urbosa: "Don't lose sight of the foe in front of you, or things like that will keep happening."
---
-good Papyrus- :)

-they eventually do-
---
Weiss: "And perhaps plan out the Alola trip?"
-Undyne initially glares at her...Before several more spear constructs flew towards Urbosa from behind, just before Undyne leapt back up and assumed a battle stance again-
___

-At which point he goes to talk to Nora again-

MS. VALKYRIE?

___

(Sounds like a good plan!)

---
---
---

---

I guess, but like I dunno, I'm still left without knowing how Stacy will get his stuff back now given the copying machine will no doubt get destroyed in little and his stolen gun is why it works. Which is in part why I wanted this fight to be a stomp, to give him a chance at retrieving it later himself, but now that the others are there they'll inevitably win.

-While Lily is trying to cast a healing wave on any allies... Before having to dodge a punch from Cronus-
---
---

---

---
Jeanne: "I love the comodities that more advanced technology gives, but sometimes a more rural environment feels nice to be in" :)

The group members here probably would have been told about how it involves Stacy's tech, so they might try to avoid destroying it or damaging it to severally once they realize it's part of the machine?

-Star immediately blasted Cronus in the face with Narwhal Blast-
___

-Which one of said associates would it be...?-

-And if Jenny's arms are free, which tried to punch the barrier to damage it further-
___

-And that they do, staying hidden during most travels and entering direct fights when need be-
___

then i think you'll find yourselves right at home here. :p

Steven: "We're here for you, too, Monika. We might not be professionals, whatever we can help with, we'll be here for you." :)

___

-It must be a nice change of pace for her- :)

-Yeah, they're totally a whole adoptive family at this point- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---

The group members here probably would have been told about how it involves Stacy's tech, so they might try to avoid destroying it or damaging it to severally once they realize it's part of the machine?

___

-And if Jenny's arms are free, which tried to punch the barrier to damage it further-
___

-And that they do, staying hidden during most travels and entering direct fights when need be-
___

Steven: "We're here for you, too, Monika. We might not be professionals, whatever we can help with, we'll be here for you." :)

___

Plus, Byleth probably thinks most of Chaldea's forces aren't gonna help against someone who manipulates time (aka Cronus), so she's trying to get them out of here... but also isn't stupid enough to think she can beat everyone in this room; she just wants to buy time and minimize losses.

Byleth: -then shot a fire ball at Cronus herself- "Why not take on someone your own size?"

Shez: -rushed to Moon and the Holders- "Let's get you outta here."

Daisuke: "Wait, we're just gonna run away?!"

Rook: "Given our foe's abilities, retreating might be the only way to make it out of here alive..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Perhaps it is time to be more than just talk about how I have surpassed the usage of that dictator's power."

-one of her ARMS, infused with Psycho Power, would strike the ground-

-not long after, that seemed like a purple tendril came out of the ground to strike Jenny-

// Not sure if I'll ever being JP in the thread, so this is my compromise. :p
---
Ingrid: "This is not a fight Chaldea can win...The enemy will win through sheer attrition alone as long as they have a way to create infinite forces."

-Ingrid took a few seconds to think...- 🤔

"Let us scour the internal network to find out the identity of the Servants Drakkon summoned. Whether we fall back or keep the offense going, I believe seeking this information will be vital to our cause."
---
Harleen: "Whatever happens, it'll be okay." :)
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I can agree there. But this also isn't that kind of world; technology is simply replaced by a lot of magical comparisons."

Blake: "S-Stop it..." -blushing, looking away-

-Undyne initially glares at her...Before several more spear constructs flew towards Urbosa from behind, just before Undyne leapt back up and assumed a battle stance again-
___

-At which point he goes to talk to Nora again-

MS. VALKYRIE?

___

(Sounds like a good plan!)
-Urbosa turned to strike the spears with her sword, almost as if her hearing was focused enough to hear them coming-
---
Nora: "Hey, Papy!"
---
-INDEEEED-

-so they do it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa turned to strike the spears with her sword, almost as if her hearing was focused enough to hear them coming-
---
Nora: "Hey, Papy!"
---
-INDEEEED-

-so they do it-
I'll give you this, at least you didn't make a similar mistake by not watching your back!

-Summoned some floor spears around and just below where Urbosa is currently standing just after she deflects the flying spears-

___

GREETINGS ONCE AGAIN! MY APOLOGIES FOR BOTHERING YOU AND REN EARLIER, BUT I COULD NOT HELP THAT SOMETHING APPEARED TO WEIGH ON YOUR MIND, BUT NOT HIS.

AND QUITE FRANKLY, I STILL MILDLY SUSPECT THAT SOMETHING IS AMISS. BUT I FIGURED IT WAS IMPOLITE TO ASK WHILE YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS ALSO PRESENT, SO I ELECTED TO WAIT TO INVESTIGATE THIS MYSTERY! ARE YOU ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAIN YOU ARE ALRIGHT?

___

-Looking at maps of the Alolan Islands online-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll give you this, at least you didn't make a similar mistake by not watching your back!

-Summoned some floor spears around and just below where Urbosa is currently standing just after she deflects the flying spears-

___

GREETINGS ONCE AGAIN! MY APOLOGIES FOR BOTHERING YOU AND REN EARLIER, BUT I COULD NOT HELP THAT SOMETHING APPEARED TO WEIGH ON YOUR MIND, BUT NOT HIS.

AND QUITE FRANKLY, I STILL MILDLY SUSPECT THAT SOMETHING IS AMISS. BUT I FIGURED IT WAS IMPOLITE TO ASK WHILE YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS ALSO PRESENT, SO I ELECTED TO WAIT TO INVESTIGATE THIS MYSTERY! ARE YOU ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAIN YOU ARE ALRIGHT?

___

-Looking at maps of the Alolan Islands online-
-Urbosa would find the right spot to dodge them all, again moving as if it were a dance-
---
Nora: "This again? I'm totally, completely, absolutely, 100% fine!" -not convincing :V-
---
-looking at each island's culture-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "Yeah, I suppose I do..."
---
Palu: She's so adorable~
---
Azura: All things considered, this was a good time.
---
Byleth: "I wish you safe travels."
---
Perfect reaction image lmao

Camilla: "Hey~"
Artemis: "Now we only have to wait a liiiiiittle bit"
---
-And does wanna see her aunts too, how cute~-
---
-Indeed, even befriended this gloomy girl-
---
Maribel: "Thanks, despite everything, this was an interesting conversation!"
Scáthach: "Hm, farewell"
---
Sieg: "Is that a ninja outfit?"
Okay, that's not as nearby as I thought it would've been, but this lake's still not tough to reach within the span of a day from here.

-She went back to inform Cu about this-

___

Linebeck: "Peasant? I'll have you know I'm the greatest pirate to ever conquer the seas! And who may you be to inconvenience the rest of this vessel's crew by sticking your throne where one doesn't belong? The rest of the folks here never mentioned a monarchy. "
___

Gigawatt: "So that is what this energy is. The power that fuels sorcery! It seems that rather than being one of those ordinary bags of flesh, you are a walking energy source like any robot!" -Tries to zap Rin directly for a power boost-
___

-Now they just have to figure out what they want to do individually or as a group...Mostly for fun so they can enjoy their last day here, but also partly just so they have a good excuse for why they're leaving Ahim and Marvelous to view the fireworks without them- :p
___

-And that speaks volumes...-
Cú: "Better be worthwhile, I wanna catch a big one to make up for the time"
---
King Knight: "Who am I?! I am the greatest king to have ever lived! The magnificent and glorious King Knight!"
---
Rin: "H-Hey! Get away fro- AH!" -zapped!-
Sakura: "Sister!" -ARROW-
---
Luka: "Hey, let's go all pick some new clothes!"
Don: "Well, I could do some..."
---
-Upon volumes of her situation...-

___

___

___

___

Plus, Byleth probably thinks most of Chaldea's forces aren't gonna help against someone who manipulates time (aka Cronus), so she's trying to get them out of here... but also isn't stupid enough to think she can beat everyone in this room; she just wants to buy time and minimize losses.

Byleth: -then shot a fire ball at Cronus herself- "Why not take on someone your own size?"

Rook: "Given our foe's abilities, retreating might be the only way to make it out of here alive..."
---
Dr. Coyle: "Perhaps it is time to be more than just talk about how I have surpassed the usage of that dictator's power."

-not long after, that seemed like a purple tendril came out of the ground to strike Jenny-

---
Ingrid: "This is not a fight Chaldea can win...The enemy will win through sheer attrition alone as long as they have a way to create infinite forces."

"Let us scour the internal network to find out the identity of the Servants Drakkon summoned. Whether we fall back or keep the offense going, I believe seeking this information will be vital to our cause."
---
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I can agree there. But this also isn't that kind of world; technology is simply replaced by a lot of magical comparisons."

Well, that does make sense to me... So sure.

-Cronus was annoyed at Star's spell, but the fire ball that Byleth launched did harm it-
---
-More than likely one of the villains that agreed to work with them-
---
-Thankfully spotting some Sentries managing to rebel succesfully-

Monika: "We can at least do that, and hope that they're all in our side..." -and thus they start to get into files that would give them the identities of each Servant-
---
Yuri: "Is that what you think?"
Tiki: "I can assure you. Neither of you are weird in this place"

Mash: "Yes! So be sure about that!"
Monika: "I-I see..." -also hoping she can still spend time with Sayori-
---
Jeanne: "Well, that's also true. But you understand what I mean"

Artemis: "Stop what?"
Atalanta: She's now treating her the same way as me...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Now we only have to wait a liiiiiittle bit"
---
-And does wanna see her aunts too, how cute~-
---
-Indeed, even befriended this gloomy girl-
---
Maribel: "Thanks, despite everything, this was an interesting conversation!"
Scáthach: "Hm, farewell"
---
Sieg: "Is that a ninja outfit?"
Blake: "Shouldn't you keep an eye on the chefs to make sure they do it right?"
---
Palu: Such adorable girls~
---
-what a nice thing~-
---
Byleth: -waiting until she leaves-
---
Camilla: "Why yes it is." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Better be worthwhile, I wanna catch a big one to make up for the time"
---
King Knight: "Who am I?! I am the greatest king to have ever lived! The magnificent and glorious King Knight!"
---
Rin: "H-Hey! Get away fro- AH!" -zapped!-
Sakura: "Sister!" -ARROW-
---
Luka: "Hey, let's go all pick some new clothes!"
Don: "Well, I could do some..."
---
-Upon volumes of her situation...-
The map said it was a fishing spot, so it's worth a shot! :p

-Unless the map didn't say that, I'm just assuming since I didn't think to ask earlier- :V
___

Linebeck: "...So you're a king...and a knight...Or is that only a rank because you so happen to be just some kind of king of knights, specifically?"
___

RIN! -Tried firing water at Gigawatt again after Sakura's arrow struck him-

-It worked, but only temporarily as Gigawatt wasn't trapped, so he bounces away in the form of a red lightning bolt-

Gigawatt: "Ah, the energy source morsel is back, too I see. And now you have help from other energy powered beings."

And I see that you haven't learned your lesson from last time you attacked Tremorton...
___

-Joe and Gai's responses?-
___

-Lillie's thoughts on the situation?-

-Urbosa would find the right spot to dodge them all, again moving as if it were a dance-
---
Nora: "This again? I'm totally, completely, absolutely, 100% fine!" -not convincing :V-
---
-looking at each island's culture-
(She fights similar to Azura...) -Summoned more spears from a number of different directions, going for some direct spear jabs and swipes all the while-
___

...REALLY? THEN WHY DO YOU SOUND SO NERVOUS? I AM GLAD TO HELP IF SOMETHING ACTUALLY IS WEIGHING ON YOUR MIND!

___

-It seems that while culture differs a little bit from each of the four islands, much of it is shared between each one, heavily revolving around tropical, farming and spiritual traditions, the latter concerning Pokemon especially, as each island as it's own guardian deity Pokemon-

-Alola's culture as a whole differs considerably from other regions famous for high Pokemon populations, as humans and wild Pokemon coexist on the islands, and much of the human population has developed a close bond with the native Pokemon as a whole-

---

---

---
---

-Cronus was annoyed at Star's spell, but the fire ball that Byleth launched did harm it-
---
---

Monika: "We can at least do that, and hope that they're all in our side..." -and thus they start to get into files that would give them the identities of each Servant-
---

---

At this point, the villains are still gonna have victories, and Stacy can still recover his gear no matter the outcome of the fight with the clones themselves.

-Susie also picked up the KO'd Ralsei and started to run the heck outta there-
___

-Do they spot the villain in question first, or has the villain already discretely found them and planning on ambushing them?-

What the-?! -Launched, but activates the jet boosters on her pigtails to recover mid-flight-

//She stole powers from a Street Fighter villain, so fair enough :V
___

(Sweet, looks like the rebellion's working!)

(Those jerks won't know what hit 'em!)

-Likely serving as a last minute confirmation and for means of finding extra info about each of them, since they already received intel about the names and most of the identities of each Servant from Chaldea's spies and Tasque Manager a while back-
___

with all the different people of different species with magic powers and extreme fighting prowess around here? it's totally what i think, or, rather, know. as a skeleton, you could say i'm dead certain of it.

-BA DUM TSS-

Steven: "How are you doing right now, Monika...?"
___

-Even with plenty of magic and a little bit of technology, Mewni's culture and architecture still shares a lot of similarities with the era of Earth that Jeanne grew up in-

-Likely in no small part because, a this point, Artemis seems to see Blake as a second daughter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

---

At this point, the villains are still gonna have victories, and Stacy can still recover his gear no matter the outcome of the fight with the clones themselves.

-Susie also picked up the KO'd Ralsei and started to run the heck outta there-
___

-Do they spot the villain in question first, or has the villain already discretely found them and planning on ambushing them?-

What the-?! -Launched, but activates the jet boosters on her pigtails to recover mid-flight-

//She stole powers from a Street Fighter villain, so fair enough :V
___

(Sweet, looks like the rebellion's working!)

(Those jerks won't know what hit 'em!)

-Likely serving as a last minute confirmation and for means of finding extra info about each of them, since they already received intel about the names and most of the identities of each Servant from Chaldea's spies and Tasque Manager a while back-
___

with all the different people of different species with magic powers and extreme fighting prowess around here? it's totally what i think, or, rather, know. as a skeleton, you could say i'm dead certain of it.

-BA DUM TSS-

Steven: "How are you doing right now, Monika...?"
___

-Even with plenty of magic and a little bit of technology, Mewni's culture and architecture still shares a lot of similarities with the era of Earth that Jeanne grew up in-

-Likely in no small part because, a this point, Artemis seems to see Blake as a second daughter-
-so only Byleth remains?-
---
Coyle: -vanished!-
---
Ingrid: "Agreed. I'll keep a lookout."
---
-how is Sayori now?-
---
Kamui: "I truly do." :)

Blake: -BLUSHING CAT GIRL-

(She fights similar to Azura...) -Summoned more spears from a number of different directions, going for some direct spear jabs and swipes all the while-
___

...REALLY? THEN WHY DO YOU SOUND SO NERVOUS? I AM GLAD TO HELP IF SOMETHING ACTUALLY IS WEIGHING ON YOUR MIND!

___

-It seems that while culture differs a little bit from each of the four islands, much of it is shared between each one, heavily revolving around tropical, farming and spiritual traditions, the latter concerning Pokemon especially, as each island as it's own guardian deity Pokemon-

-Alola's culture as a whole differs considerably from other regions famous for high Pokemon populations, as humans and wild Pokemon coexist on the islands, and much of the human population has developed a close bond with the native Pokemon as a whole-
-Urbosa stops messing around and casts lightning now-
---
Nora: "N-No! It's fine! Just... girl things! You wouldn't get it!"
---
Weiss: How adorable...~

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Urbosa stops messing around and casts lightning now-
---
Nora: "N-No! It's fine! Just... girl things! You wouldn't get it!"
---
Weiss: How adorable...~
-Being in close range and wearing metal armor, Undyne takes the full brunt of the lightning bolts-

___

...ARE YOU TAKING ACTING CLASSES? IF SO, I FEAR YOU MAY NOT GET A PASSING GRADE YET. :ohwell:

-Not even snark, it's just one of those oddball but completely serious questions that Papyrus asks every once in a while- :V

___

-Humans take great care to protect the natural environments the Pokemon live in, while trained Pokemon help the human population with many of their businesses, including the Outer Cape Recycling Plant-

-The four islands in question are named Melemele Island, Akala Island, Ula'ula Island, and Poni Island-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Being in close range and wearing metal armor, Undyne takes the full brunt of the lightning bolts-

___

...ARE YOU TAKING ACTING CLASSES? IF SO, I FEAR YOU MAY NOT GET A PASSING GRADE YET. :ohwell:

-Not even snark, it's just one of those oddball but completely serious questions that Papyrus asks every once in a while- :V

___

-Humans take great care to protect the natural environments the Pokemon live in, while trained Pokemon help the human population with many of their businesses, including the Outer Cape Recycling Plant-

-The four islands in question are named Melemele Island, Akala Island, Ula'ula Island, and Poni Island-
-and it HURT?-
---
Nora: "....That was a little mean."
---
Weiss: "I like this place already." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and it HURT?-
---
Nora: "....That was a little mean."
---
Weiss: "I like this place already." :)
-A LOT, enough to stun Undyne for a few seconds-
___

NYEH?! HOW SO? I WOULD GLADLY OFFER MY ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR ACTING CLASSES! I AMSOMETHING OF A THESPIAN MYSELF!

-Okay, now he's definitely missing the point-

___

(So do I! I wonder just how many different species of Pokemon live there!) :b:

-Apparently, a lot, several of which are subspecies, AKA Regional Forms of other Pokemon, such as the Alolan Sandshrew-

Top Bottom