• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Was she able to heal any damage she took during that break?-
___

-With that, we gotta wait for Digi- :p

-Do you have any other ideas for here?-
___

-The movie appears to take place in a normal Earth setting, so everyone is confused about what could possibly be causing all the chaos-

-The film also seems to take place entirely from the POV of one of the group members carrying a camera, as there's no cuts, no soundtrack, and there's occasional mention of the camera itself-
-she got some healing from her own explosion-
---
-I don't know...-
---
Weiss: "It's very immersive."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she got some healing from her own explosion-
---
-I don't know...-
---
Weiss: "It's very immersive."
-Not like Undyne would be able to immediately tell, both since she was busy focusing on landing and didn't see the water healing effect, and because Mipha's still standing and thus her regained strength isn't evident yet-

Needed a moment to recover?

___

-Right now the only idea I have is maybe having some characters help Nora try to get Ren to notice her, with comedic results- :V
___

-Made further evident by how, after the camera guy mentions to the lead character that what he saw was alive, shows the footage to said protagonist and their group off-screen to explain what he meant, the closet thing the film has to a cut. Once the camera's back on, the group starts seriously worrying and tries to get out of the city along with many large crowds of people by crossing a bridge over the water, led by the lead guy';s brother, but most of them fail to catch up with him and notice a bunch of people fleeing their cars in the opposite direction a street below the bridge. By the time they try to alert the protagonist's brother, he's too far away to hear friends' and girlfriend's warnings and seemingly dies along with several other people in the crown when the monster smashes in the bridge with his tail-

(...We haven't even gotten a good look at the monster yet and this is already scary!)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not like Undyne would be able to immediately tell, both since she was busy focusing on landing and didn't see the water healing effect, and because Mipha's still standing and thus her regained strength isn't evident yet-

Needed a moment to recover?

___

-Right now the only idea I have is maybe having some characters help Nora try to get Ren to notice her, with comedic results- :V
___

-Made further evident by how, after the camera guy mentions to the lead character that what he saw was alive, shows the footage to said protagonist and their group off-screen to explain what he meant, the closet thing the film has to a cut. Once the camera's back on, the group starts seriously worrying and tries to get out of the city along with many large crowds of people by crossing a bridge over the water, led by the lead guy';s brother, but most of them fail to catch up with him and notice a bunch of people fleeing their cars in the opposite direction a street below the bridge. By the time they try to alert the protagonist's brother, he's too far away to hear friends' and girlfriend's warnings and seemingly dies along with several other people in the crown when the monster smashes in the bridge with his tail-

(...We haven't even gotten a good look at the monster yet and this is already scary!)
Mipha: "You noticed..."
---
-that's amazing- :laugh:
---
Weiss: "The fact that we didn't is fueling the horror."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "You noticed..."
---
-that's amazing- :laugh:
---
Weiss: "The fact that we didn't is fueling the horror."
You wouldn't have not taken advantage of a chance to combo for nothing... -Hasn't noticed that she actually healed her injuries, though, so she only thinks that Mipha needed a moment to regain some energy-
___

-I figured it was time her crush since V7 and 8 made it sorta canon- :p
___

-The protagonist, having already just lost his brother, franticalky and silently tries to call his girlfriend, while his friends including ths e camera guy watch news about the attack in the electronic store. The news helicopters show better views of the creature, barring it's face, but still shows that the creature itself is absolutely massive-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Time to...well, temporarily freeze time- :V

How will you ever be sure? What are you planning on, taking over the world? Destroying it? Is that what your ultimate plan is? Because no matter how strong you get, there's always going to be other challenges who will probably become stronger than you ever could be to step up and take you down. And that's just assuming you even get that far to completing your goal anyway!
___

Star: "And I'll provide any support fire necessary!"

-Then we merge this stuff with the above fight?-

Where the hell did they get all THOSE from?!

(What are the chances that we can take on an entire army of giant mechs and robots!?)
___

Holy ****...

(Here's hoping some of this tech can be salvaged, then!)

(I really hope so...Huh? The guns and tanks aren't attacking anymore?)
___

Sans the skeleton. pleased to meet ya. -Offers a handshake-

Steven: "You didn't expect them to be that mad..."
Byleth: -takes out a bow and is ready to shoot-

Coyle: "You truly have no idea how much power I have right now, do you?"
---
-sure, I guess-
---
Ingrid: "We're making good progress, finally."
---
-then therapists show themselves to Mon-
-The others still seemingly not see her while attacking others-
---
-It woul make sense, yeah-

Scáthach: "Minimal, unless it was 1 or two" -but they see dozens-
---
Cleopatra: "Huh... Maybe the virus was hacked or deleted?"

Yeah, I had to make it clear Sideways truly is an Unicron Herald.
Monika: "Yes, we're managing to decode him..."
---
-Natsuki at first hesitates... But takes it-

Monika: "...And yet I deserve it..."
Kiara: "Excuse me!"
I do have some other ideas for stuff, though.
___

Tetra: "Would that include the fact that he's also still usually way in over his head?"
___

-Gigawatt tries to dodge it, but fails since Sakura fired it well before he the opportunity to spot what direction she fired it from-

-Jenny's waits until Gigawatt is either fully distracted or too overwhelmed by firepower to spray water at him-
___

-Will they stay in Beach City for one more day, though, or return to the Bureau's ship soon?-
___

-I personally think it would make the most sense if she aged normally or at a slower pace, but she's your character, so it's your call-

-Chaldea and the Bureau's medical staff need to run some tests on her health as well, that might help them determine if and how her aging process has been altered-
Like?
---
Hayate: "We don't have any of that yet"
---
Rin: "Take this too!" -threw another gem which exploded, while preparing a temporarily paralyzing spell too!-
---
-They'll still be around for another day-
---
-Yeah, I'll look to adress it eventually-

-And indeed it shall, but for now she returns to the present-
-they don't know how to cook bear?-
---
Palu: "You always want to bake things for other people." :p
---
Azura: :b:
---
Byleth: I have no use to share myself to a stranger.
---
Camilla: "Oh, you think so?" :p
Tamamo Cat: "I... Guess we can try new things, woof..."
---
Miyu: -Blush- "They just seem to like it..."
---
Fujino: "Oooh~!"
Sakura: "Had the feeling you two wouldbe familiar with it" :p
---
-But this Maribel has been corteous enough, even if a little teasing-
---
Irisviel: "That's what I do" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You wouldn't have not taken advantage of a chance to combo for nothing... -Hasn't noticed that she actually healed her injuries, though, so she only thinks that Mipha needed a moment to regain some energy-
___

-I figured it was time her crush since V7 and 8 made it sorta canon- :p
___

-The protagonist, having already just lost his brother, franticalky and silently tries to call his girlfriend, while his friends including ths e camera guy watch news about the attack in the electronic store. The news helicopters show better views of the creature, barring it's face, but still shows that the creature itself is absolutely massive-
Mipha: "You have a good eye."
---
-fair enough lmao-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

Tamamo Cat: "I... Guess we can try new things, woof..."
---
Miyu: -Blush- "They just seem to like it..."
---
Fujino: "Oooh~!"
Sakura: "Had the feeling you two wouldbe familiar with it" :p
---
-But this Maribel has been corteous enough, even if a little teasing-
---
Irisviel: "That's what I do" :p
Yang: "Nice."
---
Palu: "Who wouldn't like free cake?" :)
---
Azura: "They look so good." :)
---
-still a stranger :V-
---
Camilla: "Perhaps I should put it in." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Like?
---
Hayate: "We don't have any of that yet"
---
Rin: "Take this too!" -threw another gem which exploded, while preparing a temporarily paralyzing spell too!-
---
-They'll still be around for another day-
---
-Yeah, I'll look to adress it eventually-

-And indeed it shall, but for now she returns to the present-
-For one of said ideas, Undyne was currently looking for Cu-
___

Tetra: "Welp, good to know no one here is overconfident." :p
___

-This time Gigawatt was prepared for it and the explosion only obscured his vision, and he tries to return fire by launching red lightning bolts at Rin-
___

-Gotta have at least one more day to relax with all the chaos they have to deal with-
___

-The device would allow pictures to be sent, so the images truly show that, since the last time Lillie saw a photo of her when Gaster and Alphys visited Alola, Lusamine's appearance hasn't changed much-

Mipha: "You have a good eye."
---
-fair enough lmao-
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
And you're a smart fighter as well as a tough one...But is that enough for you to win this battle? :smirk:
___

-You up for the idea?-
___

-Also, there's smaller things falling off of the giant monster as it rampages through town...Which turn out to be highly aggressive parasites that are about the size of a large dog, and attack the marines firing at the creature itself, distracting their fire and forcing several to retreat-

Byleth: -takes out a bow and is ready to shoot-

Coyle: "You truly have no idea how much power I have right now, do you?"
---
-sure, I guess-
---
Ingrid: "We're making good progress, finally."
---
-then therapists show themselves to Mon-
---

---

---

-They need to help them...-

I have a pretty good idea. You already stole power from that Bison jerk.
___

-Unless we just merge this into segment since we don't all have characters in the ARMS and robots fight?- :V

Then I think we oughta call for backup...
___

(Who defeated him, then? Did...we defeat him?)

(Maybe we just scared him off once he started running low enough on tech to take over!)
___

-He seems intimidating despite his fairly short stature, being a living, sentient skeleton and all...-

-...But once Antsuki accepts the handshake, she and everyone else nearby could hear loud sound of a whoopee cushion going off-

Steven: "Come on, don't say that...Huh? Kiara? Harleen?"

___

-At some point, Kamui was calling Jeanne to meet up with her again after the two had spent about half a day visiting Mewni-

-About one day later, Medea had been invited to take a few days off at Butterfly Castle as well, and invited Atalanta to the trip, who in-turn was looking to invite Blake and Artemis along as well-

(Why are the visits taking place at two separate times? Because I don't know if there are still any issues between Jeanne and Ata, and if there are, Moon definitely would've been told of them by now :V)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

___

-Unless we just merge this into segment since we don't all have characters in the ARMS and robots fight?- :V

___

(Maybe we just scared him off once he started running low enough on tech to take over!)
___

-He seems intimidating despite his fairly short stature, being a living, sentient skeleton and all...-

-...But once Antsuki accepts the handshake, she and everyone else nearby could hear loud sound of a whoopee cushion going off-

___

-At some point, Kamui was calling Jeanne to meet up with her again after the two had spent about half a day visiting Mewni-

-About one day later, Medea had been invited to take a few days off at Butterfly Castle as well, and invited Atalanta to the trip, who in-turn was looking to invite Blake and Artemis along as well-

(Why are the visits taking place at two separate times? Because I don't know if there are still any issues between Jeanne and Ata, and if there are, Moon definitely would've been told of them by now :V)
-Byleth aiming for Odin before shooting-

Coyle: -starts cackling a bit- "That old fool had no idea what his own power could do." :evil:
---
-hmmmmmm-
---
Ingrid: "Good job, us~"
---
Harleen: "Sup girls! ...and also Steven." :lol:
---
Blake: "I suppose I could spare some time for you, my friend." -smiling cat-

(Kamui would probably help with that if they cross paths)

And you're a smart fighter as well as a tough one...But is that enough for you to win this battle? :smirk:
___

-You up for the idea?-
___

-Also, there's smaller things falling off of the giant monster as it rampages through town...Which turn out to be highly aggressive parasites that are about the size of a large dog, and attack the marines firing at the creature itself, distracting their fire and forcing several to retreat-
Mipha: "I suppose we'll see."
---
-heck yeah-
---
Weiss: "Such a mighty creature..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "I suppose we'll see."
---
-heck yeah-
---
Weiss: "Such a mighty creature..."
Hell yeah we will, because that winner's gonna be me! -ARRAY OF SPEARS THROWN-
___

-How's Nora right now?-
___

(And those big bugs are only making it worse!)

-Weiss will be shocked if she looks the movie up and finds out that the giant monster is still only a baby for it's species- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hell yeah we will, because that winner's gonna be me! -ARRAY OF SPEARS THROWN-
___

-How's Nora right now?-
___

(And those big bugs are only making it worse!)

-Weiss will be shocked if she looks the movie up and finds out that the giant monster is still only a baby for it's species- :V
Mipha: More of these...
---
-TRAINING-
---
-oh, she totally would :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "Nice."
---
Palu: "Who wouldn't like free cake?" :)
---
Azura: "They look so good." :)
---
-still a stranger :V-
---
Camilla: "Perhaps I should put it in." :p
Robin Hood: "I know some who wouldn't doubt to eat it..."
---
Alice/Mary: "I would! I would! I would!" :D
Miyu: "...Well, I would too..."
---
Fujino: "May we?"
Sakura: "Of course" :)
---
-At least not unpleasant so far- :V
---
Irisviel: "Who knows? Maybe he'll like" :p
-For one of said ideas, Undyne was currently looking for Cu-
___

Tetra: "Welp, good to know no one here is overconfident." :p
___

-This time Gigawatt was prepared for it and the explosion only obscured his vision, and he tries to return fire by launching red lightning bolts at Rin-
___

-Gotta have at least one more day to relax with all the chaos they have to deal with-
___

-The device would allow pictures to be sent, so the images truly show that, since the last time Lillie saw a photo of her when Gaster and Alphys visited Alola, Lusamine's appearance hasn't changed much-
-He'd be fishing in Nanoha's Earth-
---
-They have yet to see King Knight's ego to its full clearly- :V
---
-She rolled to the side, and casted Gandr on him with the intent to stop him in place for a second!-
---
-Yeah, it's been still too long since they've had this much time to just lay down and rest-
---
Lillie: It's still so weird after so much time has passed...

___

___

___

___

Coyle: -starts cackling a bit- "That old fool had no idea what his own power could do." :evil:
---
-hmmmmmm-
---
---
---

-And Odin seemingly wasn't aware as it attacked others-
---
Dunno I just don't want too much to be going on LOL

-Spoiler alert: There's too many Megazords for people to handle- :V
---
Semiramis: I'll let them think that because it's cute.

BB: "HA! That piece of trash code is gone~! Ahahahahahaha~!"
---
Mash: "Um, hi..."
Kiara: "We wanted to see how she was doing..."

Natsuki: ".......T-That wasn't me!"
Tiki: -Giggled- "I don't know, I'm sure we all heard it well" :p
---
Jeanne: "Hmmm, what do you think?"

Atalanta: "Oh, I'm glad you said yes then" :)

(Atalanta tries to just tolerate her at most, but still refuses to direct any word at her :V)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He'd be fishing in Nanoha's Earth-
---
-They have yet to see King Knight's ego to its full clearly- :V
---
-She rolled to the side, and casted Gandr on him with the intent to stop him in place for a second!-
---
-Yeah, it's been still too long since they've had this much time to just lay down and rest-
---
Lillie: It's still so weird after so much time has passed...
Yo, Cu! Going for your usual sport again, huh? :p
___

-At least he's not someone they know or a member of their group- :V

-Even when they do figure out King Knight has a major ego, though, Alph and Zafira would probably still have no problems with him since he gives them pats and scratches in their wolf forms- :p
___

-It works, and Jenny takes that as her cue to try and blast Gigawatt with water-

Gigawatt: "You appear to be some human, yet possess such witchcraft...And some kind of energy appears to keep you alive, much like the technology of this planet."
___

-They really needed the break...But they plan on spending one more day in Beach City, so they agree they should make the most of it?-
___

-If she has aged at all since then, her looks simply haven't changed much yet...time will definitely tell if she's still aging normally or not-

-And while Lusamine's hair remains the same color and in the same hairstyle as usual, the clothes she's wearing notably look more like those people from the 17th or 18th centuries would wear-

-yes she does!-
---
-of course he be, they often together-
---
Weiss: "Likely not..."
(How is she dodging them again so easily?)

-Summoned some floor spears and golden spears among the other spear constructs, trying to confuse or catch Mipha off-guard-

___

-Not even remotely surprising given their history together since childhood-

-How's training going for them?-
___

-The protagonist Rob manages to call his girlfriend Beth, who tearfully tells him that she's trapped in her apartment and that she's bleeding, so the group, especially Rob and her close friend Marlena, become especially determined to save her, followed by their friends Hud, the guy operating the camera, who's extremely nervous, and Lily, the fiance of Rob's most likely deceased brother Jason, who's worried and whose main drive now is helping Beth. They go into a certain street to try and get a quick path to her apartment, but end up having to duck and run to the sidewalk when both the military and the monster the show up, the latter rounding the corner as the military took the path to try and find it and opens fire with virtually every kind of gun and ground-based artillery in the armed forces. The monster is so utterly massive that none if is able to do more than even slightly leave a scratch on it-

(...I'm really glad this is just a movie...)

---
-hmmmmmm-
---
---
---

---

---

---

---

(Atalanta tries to just tolerate her at most, but still refuses to direct any word at her :V)
-Would she use a Pulse just yet or wait to see which one of the duplicates is the one capable of reversing or stopping time?-

And even if you do, it still's not going do you or your nefarious plans any good. One way or another, we will shut your mad experiments down! -GRAB ATTACK-
___

-Yeah...neither do I lmao. I'm just not sure how else to organize some of the battle stuff...-

(Some of our friends have mechs, too, right?! Can we call them here?!)

-Moana is firing Hydro Pump and Twister at the Megazords to try and keep them at bay-
___

-To be fair, they at least think the whole group of the Assassins and Pokemon was responsible for defeating Venjix as a team- :p
___

-Sans then ends the handshake and lifts his own h and up, revealing a small whoopee cushion taped to his palm-

-Chuckling- that's cause it wasn't. that there was the classic whoopee cushion in the hand in a trick. never gets old, heheheheh.

Steven: "...Monika?" -Letting her speak for herself, given what she just went through and must be dealing with emotionally-
___

-Previously, Kamui and Jeanne had visited one of the dimension's caves for the hot springs, then later a local restaurant for a buffet tier meal, so they're already at Mewni, but have separated for now to do different activities on their own before meeting up for a royal dinner at the castle-

-Ata and Blake's bond remains as a close as ever, the two practically even having been like sisters to one and other-

(Well, with that being the case, I think Kamui talking to their group if need be should work.)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Robin Hood: "I know some who wouldn't doubt to eat it..."
---
Alice/Mary: "I would! I would! I would!" :D
Miyu: "...Well, I would too..."
---
Fujino: "May we?"
Sakura: "Of course" :)
---
-At least not unpleasant so far- :V
---
Irisviel: "Who knows? Maybe he'll like" :p
Yang: "Yeah, that's true..."
---
Palutena: "And you're very sweer to always be giving some to others." :)
---
-Azura picks one and noms-
---
Byleth: At least she's sweet...
---
Camilla: "Only one way to find out." :p

(How is she dodging them again so easily?)

-Summoned some floor spears and golden spears among the other spear constructs, trying to confuse or catch Mipha off-guard-

___

-Not even remotely surprising given their history together since childhood-

-How's training going for them?-
___

-The protagonist Rob manages to call his girlfriend Beth, who tearfully tells him that she's trapped in her apartment and that she's bleeding, so the group, especially Rob and her close friend Marlena, become especially determined to save her, followed by their friends Hud, the guy operating the camera, who's extremely nervous, and Lily, the fiance of Rob's most likely deceased brother Jason, who's worried and whose main drive now is helping Beth. They go into a certain street to try and get a quick path to her apartment, but end up having to duck and run to the sidewalk when both the military and the monster the show up, the latter rounding the corner as the military took the path to try and find it and opens fire with virtually every kind of gun and ground-based artillery in the armed forces. The monster is so utterly massive that none if is able to do more than even slightly leave a scratch on it-

(...I'm really glad this is just a movie...)
-she has a very fluid way of fighting- :p
---
Nora: "We still got it! Haha!"

Ren: "I suppose we do, thanks to frequent training."
---
Weiss: "Agreed..."

---

---

---

---

-Would she use a Pulse just yet or wait to see which one of the duplicates is the one capable of reversing or stopping time?-

And even if you do, it still's not going do you or your nefarious plans any good. One way or another, we will shut your mad experiments down! -GRAB ATTACK-
___

-Yeah...neither do I lmao. I'm just not sure how else to organize some of the battle stuff...-

-Moana is firing Hydro Pump and Twister at the Megazords to try and keep them at bay-
___

-To be fair, they at least think the whole group of the Assassins and Pokemon was responsible for defeating Venjix as a team- :p
___

-Sans then ends the handshake and lifts his own h and up, revealing a small whoopee cushion taped to his palm-

-Chuckling- that's cause it wasn't. that there was the classic whoopee cushion in the hand in a trick. never gets old, heheheheh.

Steven: "...Monika?" -Letting her speak for herself, given what she just went through and must be dealing with emotionally-
___

-Previously, Kamui and Jeanne had visited one of the dimension's caves for the hot springs, then later a local restaurant for a buffet tier meal, so they're already at Mewni, but have separated for now to do different activities on their own before meeting up for a royal dinner at the castle-

-Ata and Blake's bond remains as a close as ever, the two practically even having been like sisters to one and other-

(Well, with that being the case, I think Kamui talking to their group if need be should work.)
-she just keeps attacking from a distance until she's noticed, wanting to observe more than anything right now-
---
-moving the ARMS stuff down there because I got nothing for the stuff you two have :V-

-Coyle... lets herself be grabbed-
---
Ingrid: "I told you stepping out and letting me take your place would bring further help. And did it not feel great to beat down anything it sent at us?"
---
Kamui: "Well, they're inviting us to a royal dinner, so..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she has a very fluid way of fighting- :p
---
Nora: "We still got it! Haha!"

Ren: "I suppose we do, thanks to frequent training."
---
-Sans would approve of the pun- :V
___

-Not to mention frequently fighting battles as a team?-
___

-The four group members get separated by the military charge, before Rob decides to try and escape the chaos by fleeing into the subway, telling everyone else to regroup and follow him. They successfully get there, but not before a brief yet startling clear shot of the monster's face is finally shown as it angrily roars at the military-

(Whoa!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sans would approve of the pun- :V
___

-Not to mention frequently fighting battles as a team?-
___

-The four group members get separated by the military charge, before Rob decides to try and escape the chaos by fleeing into the subway, telling everyone else to regroup and follow him. They successfully get there, but not before a brief yet startling clear shot of the monster's face is finally shown as it angrily roars at the military-

(Whoa!)
-but Undyne is starting to get a better idea of how Mipha fights while Mipha is still generally clueless on how Undyne fights outside of throwing spears-

-in other words, even though this is a close fight, Undyne currently has a notable advantage-
---
-and having survived so much...-
---
Weiss: "What a monster..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but Undyne is starting to get a better idea of how Mipha fights while Mipha is still generally clueless on how Undyne fights outside of throwing spears-

-in other words, even though this is a close fight, Undyne currently has a notable advantage-
---
-and having survived so much...-
---
Weiss: "What a monster..."
-Mipha's biggest issue is probably that she isn't sure how to best counter the spears-

-Some of her attacks have patterns, others still could be predictable, but the sheer number of them she can summon plus their versatility...-

___

-Ever since they survived the Nuckelavee masaccre...-
___

-Rob is frustrated, Lily tries to calm a stressed Marlena down, and a still terrified Hud asks what their options are. They don't have much that doesn't involve serious risk of running into the monster or getting caught in the property damage it's causing, so they ultimately decide to try escaping through the subway tunnels, considering it their best bet at this point-

(Is that really going to work?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Mipha's biggest issue is probably that she isn't sure how to best counter the spears-

-Some of her attacks have patterns, others still could be predictable, but the sheer number of them she can summon plus their versatility...-

___

-Ever since they survived the Nuckelavee masaccre...-
___

-Rob is frustrated, Lily tries to calm a stressed Marlena down, and a still terrified Hud asks what their options are. They don't have much that doesn't involve serious risk of running into the monster or getting caught in the property damage it's causing, so they ultimately decide to try escaping through the subway tunnels, considering it their best bet at this point-

(Is that really going to work?)
-she'll spend a lot of the fight being overwhelmed, trying to rest and being overwhelmed again-
---
-it was the day they met...-
---
Weiss: "Is it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Don't expect much Digi replies today. He's off to see a movie.
Got it. I might take a break from posting after I have lunch, myself.

I hope he enjoys the movie!

-she'll spend a lot of the fight being overwhelmed, trying to rest and being overwhelmed again-
---
-it was the day they met...-
---
Weiss: "Is it?"
-It could end up being a draw if not a victory by Undyne-
___

-Back when Nora was alone without home or a family, and the day Ren lost his own family...-
___

-They seemingly get far enough in the tunnels, with Rob and Lily express regret over the last few things they said to their respective significant others the last time they saw them, while Hud and Marlena discuss where the giant monster came from, including outer space, and bond over comic stuff like Superman and Garfield-

-The discussions end a few minutes later when they see a huge swarm of rats crawling around. Marlena is grossed out...until the others note that the rats are all running in a very specific direction, all opposite to teh other they're currently traveling in, and soon hundreds of rats start piling up, all following the same path. They quickly gather that the rats are running from something ,and that, gross as it is, it would be most probably follow the rats-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It could end up being a draw if not a victory by Undyne-
___

-Back when Nora was alone without home or a family, and the day Ren lost his own family...-
___

-They seemingly get far enough in the tunnels, with Rob and Lily express regret over the last few things they said to their respective significant others the last time they saw them, while Hud and Marlena discuss where the giant monster came from, including outer space, and bond over comic stuff like Superman and Garfield-

-The discussions end a few minutes later when they see a huge swarm of rats crawling around. Marlena is grossed out...until the others note that the rats are all running in a very specific direction, all opposite to teh other they're currently traveling in, and soon hundreds of rats start piling up, all following the same path. They quickly gather that the rats are running from something ,and that, gross as it is, it would be most probably follow the rats-
-either way, this would lead to facing off against Urbosa-
---
-they became their own family- :)
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either way, this would lead to facing off against Urbosa-
---
-they became their own family- :)
---
Weiss: "Oh no..."
-Would the fight ultimately end in a draw due to neither party being able to consistently land attacks?-
___

-Small wonder the two are so close!-
___

-A few seconds later, they hear some weird sounds, try to stay quiet to hear it and avoid attracting attention, and Hud turns on the camera's night vision to try and see source without catching it's attention-

-Cue a swarm of the oversized parasites showing up and attacking them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would the fight ultimately end in a draw due to neither party being able to consistently land attacks?-
___

-Small wonder the two are so close!-
___

-A few seconds later, they hear some weird sounds, try to stay quiet to hear it and avoid attracting attention, and Hud turns on the camera's night vision to try and see source without catching it's attention-

-Cue a swarm of the oversized parasites showing up and attacking them-
-it most likely would-
---
-indeed, good for them-
---
Weiss: :crazy:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it most likely would-
---
-indeed, good for them-
---
Weiss: :crazy:
-Several missed or deflected spear constructs later-

...I hate to say it, but I think we're at a stalemate, here.

___

-But Nora's probably hoping to be family to him via being married to him someday- :V
___

-There's a frantic fight as the characters run around and try to kick the parasites away or smash them with pipes and wrenches lying around. Marlena even kills one that was attacking Lily, only to get bit by another one herself afterwards, which itself is killed by Rob, all the while the parasites make horrible gargling and screeching noises-

(Th-This is actually terrifying!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Several missed or deflected spear constructs later-

...I hate to say it, but I think we're at a stalemate, here.

___

-But Nora's probably hoping to be family to him via being married to him someday- :V
___

-There's a frantic fight as the characters run around and try to kick the parasites away or smash them with pipes and wrenches lying around. Marlena even kills one that was attacking Lily, only to get bit by another one herself afterwards, which itself is killed by Rob, all the while the parasites make horrible gargling and screeching noises-

(Th-This is actually terrifying!)
Mipha: "It appears we are. Despite our very different fighting styles, we have reached an impasse and simply cannot end this duel."
---
-oh, totally :B-
---
Weiss: "It truly is..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "It appears we are. Despite our very different fighting styles, we have reached an impasse and simply cannot end this duel."
---
-oh, totally :B-
---
Weiss: "It truly is..."
We calling it draw, then?
___

-And yet, despite having been close friends since their childhood, Ren still hasn't noticed that Nora harbors a crush on him?-
___

-Marlena also saves Hud from one of the parasites prior to being bit, and the group narrowly manages to escape, Rob and the others slamming the door shut on a parasite that was trying to get in. Not long after that, they come across an underground military rescue camp and medical bay that was set up during the attack. As the captain leads them to the rescue camp they ask if they know what the creature is. The captain's response is just "If they know, they ain't telling me. But whatever it is, it's winning."-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We calling it draw, then?
___

-And yet, despite having been close friends since their childhood, Ren still hasn't noticed that Nora harbors a crush on him?-
___

-Marlena also saves Hud from one of the parasites prior to being bit, and the group narrowly manages to escape, Rob and the others slamming the door shut on a parasite that was trying to get in. Not long after that, they come across an underground military rescue camp and medical bay that was set up during the attack. As the captain leads them to the rescue camp they ask if they know what the creature is. The captain's response is just "If they know, they ain't telling me. But whatever it is, it's winning."-
Mipha: "I suppose we are..."
---
-he's very dense about romance-

-doubly shocking since his Semblance lets him detect emotions (though to be fair, this started in V7 iirc)-
---
-sounds about right...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "I suppose we are..."
---
-he's very dense about romance-

-doubly shocking since his Semblance lets him detect emotions (though to be fair, this started in V7 iirc)-
---
-sounds about right...-
-Drops her battle stance- Fine by me. :p
___

-I think it was either V7 or V8, yeah...-

-Just because he's able to detect emotions doesn't necessarily mean he understands each and every one of them, apparently- :V
___

-Things only seem to be spiraling down worse from there as one dead soldier is wheeled across the med bay, with his stomach and chest having seemingly been clawed out-

(...I think that's enough horror movies for now...) :c

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Drops her battle stance- Fine by me. :p
___

-I think it was either V7 or V8, yeah...-

-Just because he's able to detect emotions doesn't necessarily mean he understands each and every one of them, apparently- :V
___

-Things only seem to be spiraling down worse from there as one dead soldier is wheeled across the med bay, with his stomach and chest having seemingly been clawed out-

(...I think that's enough horror movies for now...) :c
-Mipha sighed in relief-
---
-seems like it, yeah- :p
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-one Mipha would return-
---
Nora: How dense IS HE?!
---
-yeeee-
-Badass handshake!-
___

-She's probably been crushing on him since they were still both kids, and she's even dropped increasingly several hints towards him in the years since, yet he's never caught on to it-

-The fact that he hasn't even picked up on her crush on him via his Semblance makes it even more absurd-
___

-Next channel is airing a bad sticom with poorly written jokes and overuse of laugh tracks-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Badass handshake!-
___

-She's probably been crushing on him since they were still both kids, and she's even dropped increasingly several hints towards him in the years since, yet he's never caught on to it-

-The fact that he hasn't even picked up on her crush on him via his Semblance makes it even more absurd-
___

-Next channel is airing a bad sticom with poorly written jokes and overuse of laugh tracks-
-HECK YEAH!!!!!-
---
Nora: -pouting, a bit upset-
---
Weiss: "......The horror movie was better."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The Barbie movie is great.
Yo, Cu! Going for your usual sport again, huh? :p
___

-At least he's not someone they know or a member of their group- :V

-Even when they do figure out King Knight has a major ego, though, Alph and Zafira would probably still have no problems with him since he gives them pats and scratches in their wolf forms- :p
___

-It works, and Jenny takes that as her cue to try and blast Gigawatt with water-

Gigawatt: "You appear to be some human, yet possess such witchcraft...And some kind of energy appears to keep you alive, much like the technology of this planet."
___

-They really needed the break...But they plan on spending one more day in Beach City, so they agree they should make the most of it?-
___

-If she has aged at all since then, her looks simply haven't changed much yet...time will definitely tell if she's still aging normally or not-

-And while Lusamine's hair remains the same color and in the same hairstyle as usual, the clothes she's wearing notably look more like those people from the 17th or 18th centuries would wear-
Cú: "Yeah, but nothing's picked up, so I'm bored..."
---
-Yeah, they really won't mind given that LMAO-
---
Rin: "Is it really the time to wonder when we're trying to beat you?" -she tried to do a kick, and because goddess, it was decently strong-
---
-Of course, there would be no point if they didn't!-
---
Lillie: Must be given the world she's in... -of course, given Ultra Space, the concept of the multiverse wasn't werid to her-
Yang: "Yeah, that's true..."
---
Palutena: "And you're very sweer to always be giving some to others." :)
---
-Azura picks one and noms-
---
Byleth: At least she's sweet...
---
Camilla: "Only one way to find out." :p
EMIYA: "I can see this as a challenge" :p
---
Miyu: "...Thank you, Mother!" -bows as well-mannered girl she is-
---
-And it's so sweet~-
---
-Indeed.... In the future though, well, not they're aware so far- :V
---
Irisviel: "Okay~" -they got closer to him-

___

___

___

___

-she just keeps attacking from a distance until she's noticed, wanting to observe more than anything right now-
---
-moving the ARMS stuff down there because I got nothing for the stuff you two have :V-

---
Ingrid: "I told you stepping out and letting me take your place would bring further help. And did it not feel great to beat down anything it sent at us?"
---
-She sees that the green masked individual makes video game sound effects whenever hitting something, which is odd, an android-like red inidividual, as well as a gold-clad armored individual fighting with a large phoenix aiding it-
---
Scáthach: "We could, but we can't tell how effective it'd be given their numbers..."

-At that, that just does scratches as of now-
---
-True, so again, she be allowing that- :p

BB: "Well BB-chan won't act such savagely again!"
Monika: "We should try to open the gates now..."
---
Monika: "...I don't feel fine..."
Kiara: "I suppose experiencing their hate is still different from just expecting it..."

Natsuki: "You... Oh, goodness..."
Yuri: "I... Didn't expect a skeleton to do a prank..."
---
Jeanne: "Oh, I gladly can make time for it" :)

-And indeed, the kitties close-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Barbie movie is great.

Cú: "Yeah, but nothing's picked up, so I'm bored..."
---
-Yeah, they really won't mind given that LMAO-
---
Rin: "Is it really the time to wonder when we're trying to beat you?" -she tried to do a kick, and because goddess, it was decently strong-
---
-Of course, there would be no point if they didn't!-
---
Lillie: Must be given the world she's in... -of course, given Ultra Space, the concept of the multiverse wasn't werid to her-
As of tonight, I have a similar opinion about Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3. :p

Is there even anything living in this lake?

-Unless he's fishing by the ocean?-
___

-But the others might find him annoying- :p
___

-And the kick does launch him, causing Gigawatt to crash into a building-

-How long will the binding spell last?-
___

-So after a good night's sleep, time for one more day in Beach City!-
___

-Either the culture there is different, or it has yet to get to an era comparable to the modern era on their Earth...-

-The fact that Alphys and Gaster are also monsters from another dimension further verifies that belief-

-HECK YEAH!!!!!-
---
Nora: -pouting, a bit upset-
---
Weiss: "......The horror movie was better."
Good fight, Mipha! Out of all the Champions I've battled thus far, you may have seriously just given me the toughest battle yet!
___

NYEH? NORA VALKRYIE APPEARS TO BE FRUSTRATED ABOUT SOMETHING. AND YET HER AND HER PARTNER'S TRAINING SESSION SEEMS TO HAVE GONE PERFECTLY WELL...THIS IS A MYSTERY THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS MUST INVESTIGATE!

___

(...These jokes make Yang's puns look like comedy genius...)

---

---
---
-She sees that the green masked individual makes video game sound effects whenever hitting something, which is odd, an android-like red inidividual, as well as a gold-clad armored individual fighting with a large phoenix aiding it-
---
Scáthach: "We could, but we can't tell how effective it'd be given their numbers..."

---

---
Kiara: "I suppose experiencing their hate is still different from just expecting it..."

-Star's hoping she hurries up so they can help her mom-
___

-And Jenny tries tossing her into the air with some roundhouse kicks-

Even having Psycho power or whatever isn't going to make a difference. There are tons of people out there stronger than you'll ever be, and even if you somehow became the strongest fighter in the universe...There's always going to be people who will challenge you and become better fighters than you. And they're not going to stand for your evil experiments, either!

(...It's no use...My attacks are barely leaving dents in them.)

Then what the hell are we supposed to do?!
___

(I guess that's it, then? Can we unlock the gates now?)
___

Unreplied on your end, Uni.

Steven: "It was worse than just hate. They tried to attack her..."

to be fair, you probably weren't expecting that skeletons could be alive and sentient, either.

___

-Of course that's what convinces Jeanne to visit the castle- :p

-Has Ata already invited Artemis as well?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
As of tonight, I have a similar opinion about Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3. :p

Is there even anything living in this lake?

-Unless he's fishing by the ocean?-
___

-But the others might find him annoying- :p
___

-And the kick does launch him, causing Gigawatt to crash into a building-

-How long will the binding spell last?-
___

-So after a good night's sleep, time for one more day in Beach City!-
___

-Either the culture there is different, or it has yet to get to an era comparable to the modern era on their Earth...-

-The fact that Alphys and Gaster are also monsters from another dimension further verifies that belief-
Nice

-Ocean for funsies- :p

Cú: "I know! Something should caught in the hook by now!"
---
-That's King Knight for you- :p -Kinda wanna make at least one of the crew meet him. Or Linebeck-
---
-It dispells now! While Sakura shot another arrow!-
---
-Indeed, thus they get down the Galleon!-
---
-Either way it shows she must be trying to adapt to a different society... And doesn't seems to mind it-
Unreplied on your end, Digi.
Not anymore

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nice

-Ocean for funsies- :p

Cú: "I know! Something should caught in the hook by now!"
---
-That's King Knight for you- :p -Kinda wanna make at least one of the crew meet him. Or Linebeck-
---
-It dispells now! While Sakura shot another arrow!-
---
-Indeed, thus they get down the Galleon!-
---
-Either way it shows she must be trying to adapt to a different society... And doesn't seems to mind it-
I'll have to see Barbie eventually, I've heard almost nothing but praise about it.

Well, if what I Gaster said is right, Moana here was the only fish you managed to catch in the ocean that she was living in at the time, and Gaster couldn't catch anything there, either...Maybe there's just not a lot of ocean life around here right now or something?
___

-Oh, the chaotic shenanigans that will ensue if Linebeck meets him- :laugh:
___

-While just before spell wore off, Jenny took the window to blast Gigawatt with water!-

-Since the spell wore off by then, he's still hit and visibly shrinks, but he's able to escape the blast before it fully short-circuits him.
___

-Just as the sun fully rises over the horizon!-
___

-She seems to have recovered physically, and like the others aid, is at least happy, and this is a clear sign of it...But that's still only when she's not dealing with or worrying about her how past and lost memories-

Not anymore
I have since edited my post!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Good fight, Mipha! Out of all the Champions I've battled thus far, you may have seriously just given me the toughest battle yet!
___

NYEH? NORA VALKRYIE APPEARS TO BE FRUSTRATED ABOUT SOMETHING. AND YET HER AND HER PARTNER'S TRAINING SESSION SEEMS TO HAVE GONE PERFECTLY WELL...THIS IS A MYSTERY THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS MUST INVESTIGATE!

___

(...These jokes make Yang's puns look like comedy genius...)
Mipha: "If it's a challenge you seek, I'm sure Urbosa will deliver. She's incredible."
---
-OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EXPECT PAPYRUS- :laugh:

Nora: -shooting down the last target-
---
Weiss: "Very funny, Winter." :glare:

EMIYA: "I can see this as a challenge" :p
---
Miyu: "...Thank you, Mother!" -bows as well-mannered girl she is-
---
-And it's so sweet~-
---
-Indeed.... In the future though, well, not they're aware so far- :V
---
Irisviel: "Okay~" -they got closer to him-
-good for him!-
---
-causing Palutena to part her-
---
Azura: "That mochi is so good!" :b:
---
-do they keep talking?-
---
-Camilla as a ninja!-

---

---

---

---
Jeanne: "Oh, I gladly can make time for it" :)

-And indeed, the kitties close-
-Star's hoping she hurries up so they can help her mom-
___

-And Jenny tries tossing her into the air with some roundhouse kicks-

Even having Psycho power or whatever isn't going to make a difference. There are tons of people out there stronger than you'll ever be, and even if you somehow became the strongest fighter in the universe...There's always going to be people who will challenge you and become better fighters than you. And they're not going to stand for your evil experiments, either!

(...It's no use...My attacks are barely leaving dents in them.)

Then what the hell are we supposed to do?!
___

(I guess that's it, then? Can we unlock the gates now?)
___

Unreplied on your end, Uni.

Steven: "It was worse than just hate. They tried to attack her..."

to be fair, you probably weren't expecting that skeletons could be alive and sentient, either.

___

-Of course that's what convinces Jeanne to visit the castle- :p

-Has Ata already invited Artemis as well?-
Byleth: Hmmmm... -aims an arrow at the bird-
---
-if the next attack from Jenny is up close, Coyle would try to surprise with a sudden grab-

Coyle: "Oh, I have learned ways to ensure I'm ALWAYS on top! Hahahaha!"
---
Ingrid: "Oh, right~" -the hacker girls go to open the gates-
---
Arlon: "Tweaking with their code to make her more accepting would have just been more of the same manipulation that Monika had put them through. The other scientists and I took a risk by leaving their feelings unaltered, though we did not expect things to reach such an extreme..."

Harleen: "I totally expected something extreme after learning what happened to them, honestly. Probably because I'd have done the same..."
---
Kamui: "Let's go then." :)

-did Ata do it?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "If it's a challenge you seek, I'm sure Urbosa will deliver. She's incredible."
---
-OH MY GOD I DIDN'T EXPECT PAPYRUS- :laugh:

Nora: -shooting down the last target-
---
Weiss: "Very funny, Winter." :glare:
After seeing her in battle and everything the rest of you are capable of, I don't doubt it!
___

-I had the idea for either him and/or some of the other Undertale characters showing up, due to the dating segments in Undertale- :V

-Papyrus approacheth-
___

(What?) :lol:

Top Bottom